mhada

Consumer complaints and reviews about mhada

DAMODAR J PARAB

Jul 22, 2015

REFUND OF DEPOSIT NOT RECEIVED

Name :- Trupti Deepak Pati
APPLICATION NO.:-8000120937
SCHEME CODE NO. 312 (GAVANPADA- MULUND)
D.D. NO. 860883 DTD. 16.05.2015
D.D. AMOUNT :- RS, 50,000.00
D.D. DRAWN ON :- STATE BANK OF INDIA , MUMBAI CENTRAL BR

Application No. 0000120776
Scheme code No.:-310 (Pratiksha Nagar Sion)
D.D. NO.:- 860881 DTD/ 16.05.2015
D.D. AMOUNT :- RS. 50,000.00
D.D. DRAWN ON :- STATE BANK OF INDIA , MUMBAI CENTRAL BR

TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ABOVE DEPOSIT AMOUNT REFUND TILL DATE, SO I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY REFUND MY ABOVE DEPOSIT AMOUNT AT THE EARLIEST. MY BANK DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS :-

NAME IN FULL :- TRUPTI DEEPAK PATIL
ACCOUNT NO.:- 68015703955
Shilpa.Gad

Jul 5, 2015

No Refund Till Date - Mhada

I had applied online application for MHADA-2015, ..it is been 36 days since the mhada lottery draw but I haven't received the amount

please find the details long

Amount :50,200
Ref.No.: 9000077684
SchemeCode: 312
CategoryCode: GP
IncomeGroupCode: MIG

kindly refund amount as soon as possible

Shilpa
Pratiksha Poojary

Jun 25, 2015

No EMD refund

As promised by the mhada lottery that the refund will be done within 7 days...it is been 22 days since the mhada lottery draw but I haven't received the amount

Application No. 7000130890
Scheme code : 310- Pratiksha Nagar
Name : Pratiksha Poojary

Their helpline number is also waste as nobody receives call even in the working hours
Please help me get my money back
juhiprakash

Jun 21, 2015

Refund

application no. 7000129387 applied for 312 GAVANPADA,MULUND MIG-MIDDLE INCOME GROUP 15-GP-GENERAL PUBLIC.
till today 21/6/15 i've not received my refund back.
all d emails & phone calls are mere eye-wash.
once again requesting my hard earned money back through dis forum.
Juhi Prakash
sandhyatukaram

Jun 18, 2015

REFUND FAILED

MHADA Lottery refund amount has not been refunded yet.It was supposed to be return within 7th days I have called on the helpline number but no one is answering the calls.

Name:Tukaram Waghmare

take necessary action.
Sanjay Wangane

Jun 18, 2015

Mhada Refund amount not received

As per Mhada, refund amount was supposed to be return within 7th days but now almost 19 days & till now I didn't receive refund amount. I have continues calling on Mhada toll free number but no one is answering the calls. They pickup phone & keeping phone beside. I am very frustrated & fed up.

Application Number:-4000008886

SchemeCode: 316
CategoryCode: GR
IncomeGroupCode: EWS
Mhada Lottery - 2015

As per my knowledge mhada refunds money in 7days but it's more than 7days, but I have not received my refundable amount.
Please refund my money as soon as possible.
panchalgeeta

Jun 17, 2015

refund not received

i am not reced my refund payment.
my application no. 20000017863

(Project : 312), Till I did not
receive my money, showing status "Refund In Progress" Since long time,

I am very frustrated due to this type of service which you provided to
customer, can you please proceed further soon, to receive my money in
my account, which I pay through ONLINE Payment facility.
Bhagwat Dhage

Jun 9, 2015

Refund Not Getting in MHADA Lottery 2015 application #: 6000025465

I applied for the MHADA Lottery 2015 and having application #:
6000025465 (Project : 316 - UNNATNAGAR,GOREGAON), Till I did not
receive my money, showing status "Refund In Progress" Since long time,

"Application # 6000025465 // Project : 316 - UNNATNAGAR,GOREGAON //
Category : GENERAL PUBLIC // Status : Refund In Progress"

I also try to call "022- 26592692, 022- 26592693" which showing
incorrect, and No One answering on "9869988000" number, I try multiple
time in working hour time.

I am very frustrated due to this type of service which you provided to
customer, can you please proceed further soon, to receive my money in
my account, which I pay through ONLINE Payment facility.

If you unable to proceed soon or share update then kindly share the
escalation matrix with Correct working phone number and email ID for
this issue..

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks and Regard's

Bhagwat Dhage
Heena123

May 18, 2015

online payment not accepted

I had applied for mhada 2015 lottery in LIG 315-UNNATNAGAR,GOREGAON. I applied online and done the payment but its not showing as accepted however my account is debited for 25250, please look
radhasoami

May 10, 2015

Payment not received

I have applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2015 on 08/05/2015 and made the online payment of Rs. 25200/-. While making the payment i have got one error and then it asked me to close the page.

When i checked my bank account the funds have already debited from my account however the same are not reflecting in the payment history of my Mhada Application which is 6000074724.

I have tried to all the contact details of Mhada which are available online however all of them are of no use as nobody picks up calls and if someone picks up, not able to answer.

Phone lines: )-22-66405000, 26592877, 26592881, 26592882, 26592884, 26598921, 26598922, 26598923, 26598924.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Santosh Bajaj
9920157236
vijaytejam

May 6, 2015

not repair plot & not shifting another plot

My Name is Vijay Tejam I am living Mhada stAnges camp. Very poor conditions my flat or all building. I was already complaint Mhada Bandra office last 2 years But. Mhada is not care about it. I capture to my flat image. Plesse help me

Vijay Tejam

not repair plot & not shifting another plot not repair plot & not shifting another plot not repair plot & not shifting another plot not repair plot & not shifting another plot not repair plot & not shifting another plot

avinash9741@gmail.com

Avinash Pathak
ashseth

Jul 31, 2014

NON REFUND OF EMD- MAHADA LOTTERY 2014

I ASHWIN SETH had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2014 under Scheme-304 - Application No 6000069478 . I have not been allotted a flat in lucky draw and as per MHADA rule the EMD amount should have been refunded to my account within 7 days from the date of Lucky Draw. It has been more than a month that the results have been declared and i havent receieved refund of rs 50000/- which is not a small amount.

This is a failure of system and no dedicated contact details are available to report the same. This is creating a distrust on the system.

Also the helpline number provided is of no use as no one responds which is a cause of serious concern.

Request early refund of my EMD amount
sandeepchauhan009

Jul 17, 2014

fund

while posting my contacted details some asshole name Rahu calling no +917250906010 as asking to me debit card no and cvv code for immediate transfer .hi forks dont give details to this mother fucker.
sandeepchauhan009

Jul 17, 2014

Refund not received

20 days has passed and I have not got the amount. Application No. :4000004497 many time i gave call to Helpline No. 9869988000.
but no one responds.
My Mobile no. 9076034813
Sandeep
damini jain

Jul 14, 2014

refund not recieved

I damini jain had applied for mhada lottery 2014 .i hav not got my refund yet for scheme no-305 magathane. Plz refund it as earliest.help line number is nt responding. Ref numbr :5000109738
kamble_ar3142

Jul 14, 2014

Refund Not Getting in MHADA 2014 lucky drawn

Ref.No.: 4000091809
Scheme Code: 304
Category Code: GP
Income Group Code: MIG

Refund Amount Rs.50000/- EMD Deposit for Mhada Lottery - 2014 Scheme Code -304 GP

I KAMBLE AMAR RAJARAM had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2014 under Scheme-304. Since I have not been allotted a flat in lucky draw and as per MHADA rule the EMD amount should have been refunded to my account within 7 days from the date of Lucky Draw.

However, its more than 7 days and I have not received deposit amount (Rs.50,000/-) as promised. Also the helpline number provided is of no use as no one responds.

Request early refund of my EMD amount along with the interest thereon immediately.
pramod5774

Jul 12, 2014

Ref.No.: 2000108392
SchemeCode: 304
CategoryCode: GP
IncomeGroupCode: MIG

Refund Amount Rs.52000/- EMD Deposit for Mhada Lottery - 2014 Scheme Code -304 GP

I RAMLAL SINGH had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2014 under Scheme-304. Since I have not been allotted a flat in lucky draw and as per MHADA rule the EMD amount should have been refunded to my account within 7 days from the date of Lucky Draw.

However, its more than 7 days and I have not received deposit amount (Rs.52,000/-) as promised. Also the helpline number provided is of no use as no one responds.

aparna.panchal

Jul 10, 2014

MHADA LOTTERY REFUND NOT YET RECEIVED

Refund of MHADA Lottery 2014 Scheme
Refund Amount Rs.15000/- EMD Deposit for Mhada Lottery - 2014 Scheme Code -305 GP

I APARNA CHANDRASHEKHAR PANCHAL had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2014 under Scheme-305 - Application No.2000091909. Since I have not been allotted a flat in lucky draw and as per MHADA rule the EMD amount should have been refunded to my account within 7 days from the date of Lucky Draw.

However, its more than 7 days and I have not received deposit amount (Rs.15,000/-) as promised. Also the helpline number provided is of no use as no one responds.

BHAVESHKADAM

Jul 8, 2014

Refund of MHADA Lottery 2014 Scheme

I SHRADDHA RAWAT had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2014 under Scheme-309 - Application No.9000102363. Since I have not been allotted a flat in lucky draw and as per MHADA rule the EMD amount should have been refunded to my account within 7 days from the date of Lucky Draw.

vikas27786

Jul 7, 2014

NO REFUND TILL DATE- MHADA

Refund Amount Rs.75000/- EMD Deposit for Mhada Lottery - 2014 Scheme Code -309 GP

I VIKAS SHARMA had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2014 under Scheme-309 - Application No.7000000266 . Since I have not been allotted a flat in lucky draw and as per MHADA rule the EMD amount should have been refunded to my account within 7 days from the date of Lucky Draw.

However, its more than 7 days and I have not received deposit amount (Rs.75,000/-) as promised. Also the helpline number provided is of no use as no one responds.

Kundansinghalmiya

Jul 4, 2014

I Kundansingh Diwansingh Almiya had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2014 under Scheme-304 - Application No.9000038466 . Since I have not been allotted a flat in lucky draw and as per MHADA rule the EMD amount should have been refunded to my account within 7 days from the date of Lucky Draw.

amol1972

Jul 3, 2014

Refund of deposit amount

I Amol Vedpathak had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2014 . Application No.0000045027 . Since I have not been allotted a flat in lucky draw I want to know my refund Status. I have not yet received deposit amount as promised within 7 days from the date of lottery. And also the helpline number provided is of no use as no one responding.
Kindly therefore deposit my refund amount along with the interest thereon immediately.

Tata online bumper dhamaka - 00923036001858 TATA CUSTOMER CARE
    DEAR CUSTOMER ...ALEART ALEART ALEART AGR AAP KO TATA...
    noise pollution - Loud speaker menace
    Hi Mam/Sir, I have been residing at jallipatti village...
    Vijay Tv - saravana meenakshi
    Dear director sir.....saravana varatha yen epd elukaringa ...
    State Bank Vishwa Yatra card - wrong balance shown
    Complaint lodged.give complaint number.pl do the needful...
    BBMP - property Tax payment
    Dear Madam/Sir, We are not able to pay the Property...
    tamilnadu road transport - Dangerous road
    There are more possibility of accidents near...
    Post Office - misbehave
    Sir your post man has no manners to talk with a stranger...
    mp board bhopal - 10,th. class result 2016
    Sir Mere sare pepar bohot achha gye the pr mera...
    Aquafina - Poor packaging
    Label falls off of bottle the minute u touch it. Bottles...
    Cleartrip.com - Customer care
    Worst responses from customer care. They promise you to...