mhada

Consumer complaints and reviews about mhada

SAAM001

Mar 20, 2013

Not yet get the OC

Dear sir/Madam,
As we have been staying in SRA schem building in Borivali east . Our Builder has not yet completed the work there for we are not getting the Light bill on our Name. OC is also not yet given by the BMC. we are not able to show our address proof for any requirment Like Passport.etc..........

We have unothorised tenant also who are staying in uncosntructed area of building at the ground floor without any permission of builder & society, They make lots of garbage there.

Hence we symphaticaly request you to kindly proceed against them and take strict action on them to vacate
the rooms and we can stop illegal behaviors of unathorised tennants & also help us to get the OC for our society,

(SRA) Siddhivinayak building No.2, Sukarwadi, M.G. Road, Borivali east, Mumbai -400066.

Feb 10, 2013

one person illegal resident about last five year in our building one room

my building address 146 alibhai premji marg, grantroad (e) mumbai 400007
one resident illegal in our building last five year, no give document & no give maintaince charge light bill water bill watchman charge cleaner charger etc
where i complain this matter.
atharvaa

Feb 6, 2013

MHADA Deputy register

मी एम आय जी कॉलनी नालंदा को. हौ . सोस. सिद्धार्थ नगर गोरेगाव(प) . येथे राहतो, आमच्या सोसायटीचे सचिव व अध्यक्ष यांनी ३२ लोकांच्या पैशाची अफरा तफर केली आहे, तसेच गेली १२ वर्ष यांनी पद सोडली नाही आहेत आणि गेल्या १२ वर्षाचा ताळेबंद हिशोब हि देलेला नाही, याची तक्रार आम्ही १५ सद्यस्यानी उपनिबंधक यांच्या कडे गेली ६ वर्ष करत आहोत पण उपनिबंधक आमच्या तक्रारी कडे लक्ष देत नाहीत. तसेच उपनिबंधकाचे स्व्हिय श्री काकड आम्हाला उडवा उडवीचे उत्तर देतात व तसेच सचिव आणि आध्याक्षानी आमचा विरुद्ध केलेल्या तक्रारीवर लगेच कारवाई करतात,
यात आम्हाला उपनिबंधक, उपनिबंधकाचे स्व्हिय श्री काकड व सचिव/अध्याक्षक्चे काहीतरी काळे बेरे आसवे आसे वाटते ,तरी कृपया करून साहेब आपण यात लक्ष घालून आम्हा सर्वाना न्याय मिळून द्यावे हि आपणास विनंती. माझ्या कडून लिहिण्यात काही चूक झाली असेल तर माफ करावे

आपला नम्र
अमीर रामचंद्र शिरीष्कर
(९०२९७०४९३७)
khan77

Jan 26, 2013

building main gate

our building main gate of ideal apartment 3rd sankli street byculla Mumbai 400008 is being trying to remove for there parking purpose we do need help its a mhada building
balagokuma

Nov 20, 2012

need noc from mhada

i am intrested in buying a flat in mhada chandivali in andheri east ,what are the process, so that i can do it, a bit earlier
pls reply .how to get the noc from the mhada .pls do help me in this process

Aug 19, 2012

Leakage Problem from above Flat

Hello! Sir / Madam,

I am a resident of Khatau Building. Dr.S.S. Rao Road, Parel Mumbai - 400012 . I am facing leakage problem from my above flat, Last year only we had done repairing through Mhada , but still leakage problem did not get resolved ,we concern with Mhada engineer also he checked but did not take any action against our problem . I am seriously worried about the structure getting weak.The leakage has increased a lot since last few days. daily we are facing this problem. Please help me on this matter.

Janhavi Karawde

WHO IS AUTHRISED PERSON OFFICE PERSONAL EVRY TIME GIVEN EXCUSE

Non Refund of EMD

my name is rizwan yet not got refund

NO REFUND TILL DATE
PIJUS KANTI SARKAR

Jul 1, 2012

Non receipt of Application money of 2012 Housing Lottery refund

Sub: Non receipt of Refund Money.
Ref: 1. My MHADA Housing Lottery Application Sr. No.0000184179 & Axis Bank receipt Sr. No.-00720805120009, applied in response to their advertisement published in DNA News paper on 03/05/12 for sale of Houses-May 2012.
2. Sr. No.-726 of their Refund Status (Down loaded from net) list where my refund status reflects as “WRONG ACCOUNT NAME”.

I would like to inform you that I had applied for the same and my application had been rejected due to my name not matching with that of my name in my mentioned Bank Account dtails, although it perfectly matches with my PAN Card details, as was enclosed.
My Bank account number as I mentioned in my application exists in my actual name as PIJUS KANTI SARKAR where as by default in their on-line application my name appeared as PIJUS NARAYAN SARKAR where NARAYAN represents the name of my father.

For your kind information, while applying on line, I didn’t have any choice of mentioning my said actual name, with out inclusion of my father’s name because of their system constraint.

Please note that unlike other community, in our Bengali community, father’s name doesn’t appear in individual’s name but because of your system constraint, my name had been captured, post including my father’s name in it.

Anyway I requested them to please refund my application money, in the name of PIJUS KANTI SARKAR, as been indicated in the PAN Card details, which I submitted, along with my application.

Further I do confirm that PIJUS KANTI SARKAR and PIJUS NARAYAN SARKAR is the same person and I shall be responsible for any future consequence if any.

Since there was no communication from MHADA in this regard hence I have no option rather to complaint against their said mal practices to a public forum like yours.
If you see the statistics then you will find that more than 75% applcants are facing the same problem although there is no sanctity of incluing father's name in the application when PAN card details and Bnk Details are already been asked for.

Sincerely,

PIJUS KANTI SARKAR (PIJUS NARAYAN SARKAR)
Flat No.- A403, Gagangiri CHS, Plot No.-47, Sector-17,
VASHI, Navi Mumbai-400705, Maharashtra, India
Ph: 022-27895396 ; Mob: 9967098435;Email: pijus.sarkar@yahoo.co.in
Shrushti Society

Dec 29, 2011

Unauthorised tennants and residents

We are from New Mhada located at Malad (W), Near jankalyan Nagar, are facing lots of problems from
the unathorised Residents purchases flat illegaly and diverted the law of MHADA .

the rooms and we can stop illegal behaviors of unathorised tennants.

In this above circumstances its very difficult to live life with such kind of people. and by initiating legal
actions MHADA organisation will be in benefit.

We hope you will take our request on top priority basis and do the needfull.

New Mhada, Nr.Jankalyan nagar, Malwani, Malad (W), Mumbai 95.

Jul 27, 2011

Jul 25, 2011

refund of MHADA EMD Amount Rs. 25000 for 2011 Lottery Scheme

Please go through the brochure/bills/receipts for any terms and conditions.You can send them a legal notice stating your grievance and for the refund. You have a very prima facie case against the Company. They will certainly start responding to you immediately. I am a lawyer.
Satish
Cell No.:- 09341106594

Jul 19, 2011

refund of MHADA EMD Amount Rs. 25000 for 2011 Lottery Scheme

I have participated in MHADA lottery 2011. My name didnt get selected in winners list. I was supposed to get the EMD amount in few days. One and half month has passed and I have not got the amount.My receipt no is 9000043665 Kindly instruct me to proceed further.

Kajal

Jun 19, 2011

Refund

I agree but in my case when I have received one of the refund while other is still not come into my bank A/C.These Govt Depts are totally non-reliable.Now I am losing the interest on my own money & MHADA is enjoying people's money for free.THEY SHOULD BE PENALISED FINANCIALY BY REFUNDING MONEY WITH HIGH INTEREST.

Jun 17, 2011

Non Refund of EMD

I had applied for mhada flats for the location of MALWANI, MALAD on 02.05.2011. My application no is 9000104215, DD no. 284758, Amoutn of Rs. 15050 & deposited at Axis bank - DINDOSHI.
The mhada is delaying the refund through ECS procedure. There is no helpdesk no where we can contact as well as no authority is giving any reply or suggestions regarding the section who is undertaking this work.
Kindly revert asap.

Jun 16, 2011

Non Refund of EMD

I had applied for mhada flats for the location of SHIMPOLI, KANDIVALI (W) on 05.05.2011. My application no is 5000037713, DD no. 010999,Amoutn of Rs. 15050 & deposited at Axis bank - Andheri (e).
Kindly do the needful at the earliest..

Jun 13, 2011

Non receiving of Refund

MHADA must give the procedure /address/phone number /email id for giving complaint or details for not receiving refund. Else MHADA must pay interest on late refunds...I am yet to receive refund for 5 applications. MHADA cant enjoy on my money.

Jun 13, 2011

Refund

It is obsevered that some of the applicant are not getting refund due to failure ECES due to some mis match of information in application & details with the Bank. In such case MHADA should use sending DD on name of the applicant is the most convient way. For this , applicant are not getting proper procedure /channel this issue.

Refund not recieved

Finally on 10th June i have recieved the refund amount from MHADA. :)

Refund not recieved

i HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE REFUND FOR MHADA LOTTERY 2011 FLAT SCHEME CODE - 257 MHP POWAI.
APPLICATION NUMBER - 3000113680 AND APPLOCATION NUMBER - 0000113926
PLZ REFUND IT asap.

APPLICATION NUMBER - 3000113680 AND APPLOCATION NUMBER - 0000113926
PLZ REFUND IT asap.

Refund not recieved

I have not recieved refund amount from MHADA as i had applied for the MHADA 2011 flats scheme code 265.

Non receiving of Refund

my name is rajendra gawade application no. 2000021087 scheme -265, not received refund. pl. do needful asap.

Non receiving of Refund

Hi, I am Shishir Chaturvedi, i have applied in mhada lottery 2011 scheme in the name of my wife Rajshree Chaturvedi.

As per the terms deposit money should have been returned to me in case i was not successful applicant within 7 Days but i have not received my 50,000/- so far.

Can anybody please help me that from where i can check my refund status.

My email Id is shishir.chaturvedi84@gmail.com

railway - TDR Refund
    Sir I have lodged TDR as per details attached on 3rd...
    Bihar Staff Selection Commission - problem in filling coordiantor form of bihar ssc
    i have already paid challan and after filling educational...
    BIHAR SSC - problem in filling agriculture coordiantor form of bihar...
    i have already paid challan and after filling educational...
    mp online - nagar palik nigam khandwa
    LAL BHADUR SASTRI WARD 48 DINDAYALPURAM NEAR WATER TANK...
    IRDA - POLICYBAZAAR.COM A FROUD COMPANY
    WHY POLICYBAZAAR CALLERS CALLING ME. IF YOU VISIT...
    dream work builder - CHEATING , HARRASSING
    Dear SDM, PLEASE HELP. WE BEEN CHEATED Hi Iam...
    mpsc online filling form - login id and password
    Sir i forget my login id and passward Therefore i...
    91131 - stiching problem
    I bought jeans pant, but it is very difficult to walk,tey...
    tata docomo - activation of registry falied sim
    Sir my tata docomo phone no is 8274880556. It now show sim...