mhada

Consumer complaints and reviews about mhada

Yogesh dawre

May 6, 2016

refund not recived

application no :- 2160012308- refund not received
I apply for the mhada lottery in feb 2016 i am not selected in lottery

Still i not get my money refund of mhada lottery application no :- 2160012308 its more than 1 month they promise us to give refund in 8 days after lottery date still i not get refund

please refund my money

Yogesh Dawre
sorangwalaaliasgar

May 6, 2016

no refund till date

no refund till date
Hi, I am ALI ASGAR ABBAS SORANGWALA

Application Number is : 2160151884

applied lottery for Scheme Code no:- 263-VIRAR BOLINJ.

I had paid Rs. 10300,

still the amount is not refunded to me.

SANTOSH11191

Apr 14, 2016

My application id 2160144767
Name: MRS GEETA OMPRAKASH GUPTA
Scheme Code : 265 Mira Road Blgd No E-8,E-9,
Category Code : GP
Mob: 8976231918
i did not received my refund, and my name where not mentioned in refund list. So, please do as earliest as possible please
Thanking You
GANGAYA PINKY

Apr 11, 2016

Mhada KOnkan Board 2016 refund not receiv

Dear Sir/Mam,

I had applied for Mhada Sheme Code : 266-KAVESAR THANE Application Number 2160001366 konkan Borad 2016.
but still not received my refund back, Even i had submitted application with all document like cancelled cheque, pan card copy & mhada acknowledgement copy on 17/03, & they assured me that refund will be done by 2 week, which should be done by 30/03 but still not received my refund.

I am calling mhada office almost every day for refund update but they do not give me exact update .

pls help me out here to return my payment, im adding detail again as below:-

Board - Konkan 266 kevesar thane

pinky
shripadkadam

Mar 31, 2016

Refund Not Credited

My Name is Shripad Laxman Kadam. My Application Number is 2160107370. I had applied for scheme name 265 - MIRA ROAD BLDG NO. E-8, E-9.
As My name is neither in the winners list not in the waiting list. So I search the list of unsuccessful payments however I could not find my name in that list as well. Kindly request you to let me know the exact date of refund.

Applicant Name : Mr. SHRIPAD LAXMAN KADAM

Thanking You
SMR07

Mar 30, 2016

mhada

i have not get the refund from mhada lottery 2016 and also not found my name in unsuccessful refund list.
please help if you have any necessary information regarding this.
dharti.gohil

Mar 28, 2016

Refund Application Form

Hello Everyone,

If you have not received MHADA refund for 2016 then check the homepage of MHADA lottery site here:

Here check the block of Lottery Information. There you can find the list of unsuccessful payments. I found my name in the list of Konkan Board Unsuccessful refund list. There we have to fill a refund application form provided in the link and submit in Bandra.
Please check if this post can help anyone of you. The last date of filling this form is 31st March.
Prashant Harishchandra Madye

NEAR FIRE BRIGED,
MUMBAI-400095
Date 16/03/2016
Sir/Madam,

I have applied for Mhada Lottery and my application number is 2160021821 which is not selected in draw. I made payment by debit card of Bank of India on 29/01/2016. But till the day of draw it shone that payment not received ask so many time in mhada office but they told me wait .

Request you to refund my money on the above mentioned a/c number..1186000100055467 of panjab national bank( enclose cancelled cheqe).

Scheme Code : 266-Kavesar Thane

Category Code : GP-General Public

Application Date : 2016-01-19 13:27:24.71

Income Group : LIG-Lower Income Group

Applicant Name : Mr Prashant madye

Payment Mode : Online through debit card
Paid Amount : 10300
Also attached copy of application and bank pass book copy and cancelled cheqe.
Please do the need full
Your faith fully
Mr Prashant madye
Manoj b

Refund not received

Mhada is making fool. Don't know why govt not take immidate action in this system.
I paid 5300 for mhada lottery 2016. Everyday mhada employee making fool , your money will credited with in next 3 days but till now I have not received 5000 back in my account.

Mhada wale miljul k public ka paisa khaa rahe hai.

Pata nhi kitno ko lutta hai..
I request to Maharashtra chief minister to take action this is to be called as corruption / bribe.
ronexmark

Re-Fund Not Received from Mhada

Hello Sir/Mam,

i have Apply Mhada Kokan Lottery 2016, i have paid which was fess 300 Rs And 5000 i have paid Total 5300.

i have not received my Refund money back from Mhada and i have submit all the document which they required form refund processes..

Still waiting my refund My Application No : * 2160014131* 5000 INITIAL REJECTION

Re-Fund Not Received from Mhada

varshachafekar

apllication no :- 2160155207- refund not received

I apply for the mhada lottery in feb 2016 i am not seleted in lottery

Still i not get my money refund of mhada lottery apllication no :- 2160155207 its more than 1 monthe they promise us to give refund in 8 days after lottery date still i not get refund

please refund my money

Ramesh waghmare
Sarfaraz Khan

Mar 19, 2016

Got a msg from Mhada regarding Refund of 2016 lottery money

Dear All,

We applied for Mhada Lottery and got below Ref number : 2160045901.
We didnt won the lottery and was waiting for the refund as mentioned on the website within 7- 14 days.
However it has been almost a month no refund has been generated for this ref number.
Instead a day before we got a message as,
" MHADA (KONKAN) LOTTERY 2016 FOR NON-REFUND OF EMD.PLEASE SEE PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ON MHADA'S WEB SITE, http://lottery.mhada.gov.in. "
we also check the mentioned url,but no information mentioned their too.
Please let us know whether we will get our money back or no,or its like another fake freedom mobile scheme.

If anyone gets any information than do share with us on " sarfukyc@gmail.com "

Mar 17, 2016

no refund

Hi, I am GEETA MUNNA VALMIKI.
Application Number is :2160085137,
applied lottery for Scheme Code no:- 263-VIRAR BOLINJ.

I had paid Rs. 10300,
still the amount is not refunded to me.

satishnanjegowda

Not Refunded

Hi, I am SATISH NANJE GOWDA. Application Number is :2160011589, applied lottery for Scheme Code no 265; MIRA ROAD BLDG NO. E-8, E-9

Not Refunded

satishnanjegowda

NON REFUND

NON REFUND OF EMD- MAHADA LOTTERY 2016
I SATISH NANJE GOWDA had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2016 under Scheme-265 - Application No 2160011589 . I have not been allotted a flat in lucky draw and as per MHADA rule the EMD amount should have been refunded to my account within 7 days from the date of Lucky Draw. It has been more than a month that the results have been declared and i havent receieved refund of rs 5000/- which is not a small amount.

This is a failure of system and no dedicated contact details are available to report the same. This is creating a distrust on the system.

Also the helpline number provided is of no use as no one responds which is a cause of serious concern.

Request early refund of my EMD amount

NON REFUND

mugdhadeshmuhk0301

Mar 16, 2016

Buildings repair and maintenance not done

Myself Umesh Deshmukh, staying in Mhada Vikhroli East.

Since long time Mhada has not done repair and maintenance of our building, we contacted Mhada many times but no response from Mhada.

Our building's condition is so bad that our building can fall anytime. Drainage line is chocked-up. Buildings plaster is falling down also slab is getting cracked.

We need immediate action.

My postal address is Room No. 106, kannmawar nagar, Vikhroli East.
9820817949
Dhananjay Waikar

Refund Not Received

Hi, I am Dhananjay Waikar. Application Number is :2160056452, applied lottery for Scheme Code no 265; MIRA ROAD BLDG NO. E-8, E-9

veda shetty

Mar 14, 2016

MHADA REFUND

Hi, I am Veda Shetty. Application Number is :2160094684, applied lottery for Scheme Code no 265; MIRA ROAD BLDG NO. E-8, E-9

siddh104

Mar 12, 2016

not recieved money money from mhada 2016

HIi am sachin dlip waghmare , and i applied for thane and virar rooms paid 20000 for both , below are the details

Scheme Code 263- VIRAR BOLINJ Application Details 2160099264

Scheme Code : 266-KAVESAR THANE Application Number 2160069919

Plz refund it as earliest.help line number is nt responding.

yogeshdhoke

Mar 4, 2016

MHADA Refund

I am Yogesh Dhoke I have paid Rs 30702 for VIRAR BOLINJ and KAVESAR THANE scheme as I have not elected in the lottery but yet I have not recieved my payment back. Kindly look forward this matter.

For any query if call on 986988000 number nobody bother to answer phone.

Ref no: 2160156971 & 2160141132
Bank name: HDFC Bank

Yogesh Dhoke.
Abhijeetpardhi

Mar 3, 2016

Online payment not recieved

I am Abhijeet Pardhi I have paid Rs 10351 for virarboling 263 scheme as I have not elected in the lottery but yet I have not recieved my payment back. Kindly look forward this matter.
Ref no: 2160156826
Bank name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Jayshree Kuley

Feb 3, 2016

Online payment not Clear

Good Morning..

My Self Jayshree anand Kuley apply for MAHDA home 2016.My registration no is 2160085056.I do payment for the same on 01.02.16 but due to the some problem your payment partner Techprocess complete the process on 03.02.16.I also take continue follow up from both my bank person and Techprocess service desk.
Please find the below details for your reference and kindly update me final status of my payment.
Please do the needful i waiting for your positive reply.

TPSL ID: 203146083
Merchant id: 010216053671
Bank id: 00220160201076330728
Amount: 10351.53

Jayshree Kuley.
Anuradha Jagmag

Jul 24, 2015

bribe asked for transfer of name

I recently bought a commercial shop in mhada bldg. Being a shop, the 5 year rule is not applicable. The owner got the NOC from mhada to sell the property to me. So we went ahead with the agreement and registration stamp duty. All bank work for loan was also completed. Now I went to mhada to transfer my name and the officer there blatantly asked me for a bribe of 25000. His argument was - how much money you give to real estate agent to just open the lock?? How much money you have spent to buy a property? ? In that whats 25000...nothing. even though the whole process was legal and he had no right to stop the trasfer, they started harrasing me. They just wouldn't move the file and claim that this is missing that is missing. who has time to go every 3-4 days, so thought of giving the bribe. But luckily one of my patient is assistant labour commissioner and she said she will help. She just called one of inspector under her and voila within 2 days they signed the transfer paper. In this country corruption is everywhere, either you need money or some connection in govt office to get work done. Its just disgusting how these people behave worse than beggars. No matter which govt is ruling I doubt the situation will ever change for common man
DAMODAR J PARAB

Jul 22, 2015

REFUND OF DEPOSIT NOT RECEIVED

Name :- Trupti Deepak Pati
APPLICATION NO.:-8000120937
SCHEME CODE NO. 312 (GAVANPADA- MULUND)
D.D. NO. 860883 DTD. 16.05.2015
D.D. AMOUNT :- RS, 50,000.00
D.D. DRAWN ON :- STATE BANK OF INDIA , MUMBAI CENTRAL BR

Application No. 0000120776
Scheme code No.:-310 (Pratiksha Nagar Sion)
D.D. NO.:- 860881 DTD/ 16.05.2015
D.D. AMOUNT :- RS. 50,000.00
D.D. DRAWN ON :- STATE BANK OF INDIA , MUMBAI CENTRAL BR

TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ABOVE DEPOSIT AMOUNT REFUND TILL DATE, SO I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY REFUND MY ABOVE DEPOSIT AMOUNT AT THE EARLIEST. MY BANK DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS :-

NAME IN FULL :- TRUPTI DEEPAK PATIL
NAMEOF THE BANK :- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
PANCHPAKADI BR THANE
M.I..C.R. NO.:- 400014077
TYPE OF ACCOUNT :- SAVING ACCOUNT
ACCOUNT NO.:- 68015703955

india pm office - Fraud cheater and rent by builder
    Namaste Hi my nameis joyston galbano I...
    colors tv channel - about om swami
    Iye sab thik nahi Kar Raha hai om ji ne....sale khudko...
    big boss 10 - big boss 10
    Colors tv this is the cheapest thing you can do to bring...
    Savdhaan India Programme in Life OK - Content
    As it is verry aggressive to see the criminal how he treat...
    Eureka Forbes - poor service
    Hlo myself Amarmeet Singh guruwada just yesterday company...
    Maa TV - Maatv
    Hi I am from UK. I am a telugu woman and I really hate...
    Nagaraju - Parma yuddam serial stoped .....Please it is good serial...
    Parma yuddam serial stoped .....Please it is good serial...
    SBI BUDDY SERVICES - my wallet is blocked
    Sir, i have unfortunately blocked my wallet on SBI buddy...
    State Bank of Jaipur bikaner - Bank locker issues with the bank manager
    Respected Sir, Bali Branch manager Mr. Bafna is always...
    SBI Credit Card - TO CLOSE SBI CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
    I WANT TO CLOSE MY SBI CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF NO...