mhada

Consumer complaints and reviews about mhada

balagokuma

Nov 20, 2012

need noc from mhada

i am intrested in buying a flat in mhada chandivali in andheri east ,what are the process, so that i can do it, a bit earlier
pls reply .how to get the noc from the mhada .pls do help me in this process

Aug 19, 2012

Leakage Problem from above Flat

Hello! Sir / Madam,

I am a resident of Khatau Building. Dr.S.S. Rao Road, Parel Mumbai - 400012 . I am facing leakage problem from my above flat, Last year only we had done repairing through Mhada , but still leakage problem did not get resolved ,we concern with Mhada engineer also he checked but did not take any action against our problem . I am seriously worried about the structure getting weak.The leakage has increased a lot since last few days. daily we are facing this problem. Please help me on this matter.

Janhavi Karawde

WHO IS AUTHRISED PERSON OFFICE PERSONAL EVRY TIME GIVEN EXCUSE

Non Refund of EMD

my name is rizwan yet not got refund

NO REFUND TILL DATE
PIJUS KANTI SARKAR

Jul 1, 2012

Non receipt of Application money of 2012 Housing Lottery refund

Sub: Non receipt of Refund Money.
Ref: 1. My MHADA Housing Lottery Application Sr. No.0000184179 & Axis Bank receipt Sr. No.-00720805120009, applied in response to their advertisement published in DNA News paper on 03/05/12 for sale of Houses-May 2012.
2. Sr. No.-726 of their Refund Status (Down loaded from net) list where my refund status reflects as “WRONG ACCOUNT NAME”.

I would like to inform you that I had applied for the same and my application had been rejected due to my name not matching with that of my name in my mentioned Bank Account dtails, although it perfectly matches with my PAN Card details, as was enclosed.
My Bank account number as I mentioned in my application exists in my actual name as PIJUS KANTI SARKAR where as by default in their on-line application my name appeared as PIJUS NARAYAN SARKAR where NARAYAN represents the name of my father.

For your kind information, while applying on line, I didn’t have any choice of mentioning my said actual name, with out inclusion of my father’s name because of their system constraint.

Please note that unlike other community, in our Bengali community, father’s name doesn’t appear in individual’s name but because of your system constraint, my name had been captured, post including my father’s name in it.

Anyway I requested them to please refund my application money, in the name of PIJUS KANTI SARKAR, as been indicated in the PAN Card details, which I submitted, along with my application.

Further I do confirm that PIJUS KANTI SARKAR and PIJUS NARAYAN SARKAR is the same person and I shall be responsible for any future consequence if any.

Since there was no communication from MHADA in this regard hence I have no option rather to complaint against their said mal practices to a public forum like yours.
If you see the statistics then you will find that more than 75% applcants are facing the same problem although there is no sanctity of incluing father's name in the application when PAN card details and Bnk Details are already been asked for.

Sincerely,

PIJUS KANTI SARKAR (PIJUS NARAYAN SARKAR)
Flat No.- A403, Gagangiri CHS, Plot No.-47, Sector-17,
VASHI, Navi Mumbai-400705, Maharashtra, India
Ph: 022-27895396 ; Mob: 9967098435;Email: pijus.sarkar@yahoo.co.in
Shrushti Society

Dec 29, 2011

Unauthorised tennants and residents

We are from New Mhada located at Malad (W), Near jankalyan Nagar, are facing lots of problems from
the unathorised Residents purchases flat illegaly and diverted the law of MHADA .

Hence we symphaticaly request you to kindly proceed against them and take strict action on them to vacate
the rooms and we can stop illegal behaviors of unathorised tennants.

In this above circumstances its very difficult to live life with such kind of people. and by initiating legal
actions MHADA organisation will be in benefit.

We hope you will take our request on top priority basis and do the needfull.

New Mhada, Nr.Jankalyan nagar, Malwani, Malad (W), Mumbai 95.

Jul 27, 2011

Jul 25, 2011

refund of MHADA EMD Amount Rs. 25000 for 2011 Lottery Scheme

Please go through the brochure/bills/receipts for any terms and conditions.You can send them a legal notice stating your grievance and for the refund. You have a very prima facie case against the Company. They will certainly start responding to you immediately. I am a lawyer.
Satish
Cell No.:- 09341106594

Jul 19, 2011

refund of MHADA EMD Amount Rs. 25000 for 2011 Lottery Scheme

I have participated in MHADA lottery 2011. My name didnt get selected in winners list. I was supposed to get the EMD amount in few days. One and half month has passed and I have not got the amount.My receipt no is 9000043665 Kindly instruct me to proceed further.

Kajal

Jun 19, 2011

Refund

I agree but in my case when I have received one of the refund while other is still not come into my bank A/C.These Govt Depts are totally non-reliable.Now I am losing the interest on my own money & MHADA is enjoying people's money for free.THEY SHOULD BE PENALISED FINANCIALY BY REFUNDING MONEY WITH HIGH INTEREST.

Jun 17, 2011

Non Refund of EMD

I had applied for mhada flats for the location of MALWANI, MALAD on 02.05.2011. My application no is 9000104215, DD no. 284758, Amoutn of Rs. 15050 & deposited at Axis bank - DINDOSHI.
The mhada is delaying the refund through ECS procedure. There is no helpdesk no where we can contact as well as no authority is giving any reply or suggestions regarding the section who is undertaking this work.
Kindly revert asap.

Jun 16, 2011

Non Refund of EMD

I had applied for mhada flats for the location of SHIMPOLI, KANDIVALI (W) on 05.05.2011. My application no is 5000037713, DD no. 010999,Amoutn of Rs. 15050 & deposited at Axis bank - Andheri (e).
Kindly do the needful at the earliest..

Jun 13, 2011

Non receiving of Refund

MHADA must give the procedure /address/phone number /email id for giving complaint or details for not receiving refund. Else MHADA must pay interest on late refunds...I am yet to receive refund for 5 applications. MHADA cant enjoy on my money.

Jun 13, 2011

Refund

It is obsevered that some of the applicant are not getting refund due to failure ECES due to some mis match of information in application & details with the Bank. In such case MHADA should use sending DD on name of the applicant is the most convient way. For this , applicant are not getting proper procedure /channel this issue.

Refund not recieved

Finally on 10th June i have recieved the refund amount from MHADA. :)

Refund not recieved

i HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE REFUND FOR MHADA LOTTERY 2011 FLAT SCHEME CODE - 257 MHP POWAI.
APPLICATION NUMBER - 3000113680 AND APPLOCATION NUMBER - 0000113926
PLZ REFUND IT asap.

APPLICATION NUMBER - 3000113680 AND APPLOCATION NUMBER - 0000113926
PLZ REFUND IT asap.

Refund not recieved

I have not recieved refund amount from MHADA as i had applied for the MHADA 2011 flats scheme code 265.

Non receiving of Refund

my name is rajendra gawade application no. 2000021087 scheme -265, not received refund. pl. do needful asap.

Non receiving of Refund

Hi, I am Shishir Chaturvedi, i have applied in mhada lottery 2011 scheme in the name of my wife Rajshree Chaturvedi.

As per the terms deposit money should have been returned to me in case i was not successful applicant within 7 Days but i have not received my 50,000/- so far.

Can anybody please help me that from where i can check my refund status.

My email Id is shishir.chaturvedi84@gmail.com

May 30, 2011

Extraction of Money Mhada : Safety hazards and unwanted remains in Alibhai Premji's Building

I, Mr. Hasan Radiowala residing at 205/207, Alibhai Premji's Tyre Terrace, Bhadkamkar Marg, 04th Floor, Next to Apsara Multiplexer, Grant Rd. (E), Mumbai – 400 007, would like to complaint against the MHADA Contractor Mr. Arif Bhelen / Mr. Anif Bhelen Also Architect Mr. Farhan Lokhandwala and appeal for justice for the below mentioned concerns:

Extraction of Money : As per the Mhada Contractor and the Architect mentioned above the water proofing and chips (Tiles) are not covered and they say that he Money is paid only Rs 35 per sq. ft. which is not enough to built the same. The Contractor has been repetatively asking for a difference of amt. of Rs 40 per sq. ft over and above to complete the Chips Fitting.

However before the start of the work they promised to fullfill our needs as requested.

Irregularities in work
Ideally the complete Waterproofing of the bathrooms too should be covered but they in the repairs, but I see they have just broken down the above said bathrooms of our premises and is asking for more money to built the same.

The Contractor has already taken 20 thousand Rupees in the name of plastering the inner walls which were completely damaged.

The beams which were in extremely bad condition were not invigilated by any engineers of Mahda neither by teh Architect. Since they seemed extremely in bad condition we had to shell out extra money to get the iron rods replaced. (which again should be covered by MHADA)

Apart from which there were platforms for the Tanks placed on the terrace which were worn out too. The Contractor denied to do the water proofing of the terrace untill the the tank platforms are moved for which he asked for additional money.

Certainly humans cannot stay without Water hence we had to pay him a sum of Rs. 1,10,000 (One Lakh Ten Thousand) to recreate the platforms. The platforms are made up of four brick pillars 1 12 ft each. These pillars are mounted with three iron beams on which the kadappa rests. The contractor charged us Rs 17,000 per platform. There are 5 platforms which are made. He has been continuously charging us on small issues like white cement requirement for external plaster of the building etc...
The amount money given to him is documented with his signature.
We have been tortured to all extents and plead for justice. There is an 81 yr old grand mom and my parents which are 65 plus (senior citizens) which are being troubled and there is no action taken by Mhada. There are initial complaints done to change the Contractor but there are not reverts.
Please work with us and help us in getting our money back....
I'm attaching the previous complaints details below :
Mhada : Safety hazards and unwanted remains in Alibhai Premji's Building
I, Mr. Hasan Radiowala residing at 204/205, Alibhai Premji's Tyre Terrace, Bhadkamkar Marg, 04th Floor, Next to Apsara Multiplexer, Grant Rd. (E), Mumbai – 400 007, would like to complaint against the MHADA Contractor Mr. Arif Bhelen / Mr. Anif Bhelen Also Architect Mr. Farhan Lokhandwala and appeal for justice for the below mentioned concerns:
1. Safety Concern Date : 27th Dec 2010
Due to the construction work commenced in our building there is lot of irregularities seen by the Contractor wherein he is not showing any interest in terms of safety of the people residing in the building.

It is also seen that during the construction the contractor needs break down all the structures which are damaged and repair the same accordingly. However during the break down most of the remains (rabit) just stay on the main staircase unattended during the day. Now since it’s a residential building there are families which reside and commute every day.

The most residents in the building are senior citizens above the age of 65yrs. I reside with my father and mother who too our senior citizens. Due to the construction work all the remains were piled on the main staircase due to which my father lost his balance and slipped hurting himself.

I’m extremely disappointed by method of contractor working since it’s a threat to life of my parents and the other people of the building. Hence it’s an appeal to get me a compensation for the losses.

2. Metal Trauma
After the incident with my father is suffering from mental trauma, where he is not able to climb or descend the staircase due t the threat to his life.
We need serious attention so that the construction work can successfully complete.

3. Disgraceful events and humiliation.
Morning 27th Dec 2010 before leaving for work I informed and alerted all the labors who were working to pick up the remains (rabit) from the staircase so that it does not cause any harm to the residents of the building. However no action was taken.
The same day while my father was descending the stairs which was now filled and piled with at least 3fts of remains (rabit) slipped. However instead of helping the old aged man to get up and escorted to his house the labors had a very good laugh on the incident which was very unethical and insulting.

4. Irregularities in work
Once the work is commenced there is no one to supervise the progress. The contractor comes down to the site commands the allocated work and comes back the other day.
Since he has more than three sites to visit he is not able to dedicate his complete attention to our site which might even cause our lives.
There are unnecessary delays too, at times on asking the reasons for the same the contractor states “The amount for cement and other things required for construction was not allocated or approved. The approval would be given only after the Sr. Engg. Visits the site. Further delay is due to them.” Hence there is a blame game played and he walks-out.

5. Unethical Language Used.
Every-time if there are any issues to be followed up or concerns to rectify the contractor clearly warns us that he would leave the construction as is, in the middle and we have to stay in as is condition.

Hence I plead a compensation for the same OR change in the contractor.

May 5, 2011

Safety of the tenants and ilegal constructions.

This is Complaint is regarding ceased building in 1988.I would like to inform you that in 1988 i was too small to take action we have 2 building (landlords) in south mumbai which are ceased now and CHS has been establised as per the rule passed in 1984 now there is a building of 5 floor but we havent received the the land benifit to us as per the property card record the land is still in our name request you to please guide me with the department were should i follow up with the same we have not taken any money from mhada.

Shailesh

Apr 4, 2011

Development Schemes

no Response

Apr 3, 2011

Development Schemes

We have been alloted a premises at Dharavi Azad Nagar Janta Co-op. Hsg. Soc. Ltd. C.T.S. No. 83/84 Gani Garage compond Dharavi Main Road Mumbai - 400017. it was a slum area undertaken by MHADA in the year 1996 and the possession thereof was given to us on 3rd December 2010. Inspite of the fact that that possession is given the construction work of the building is still incomplete there is no lift,water supply and electricity and still given to us inspite of the request to the MHADA and the Builder no progress has been made till date.

Sir kindly look in to the matter as we are facing great problem due to the neglience on the part of MHADA and Builder.

With Regards
Zahida Khatoon

snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Derick, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to...
    283154 - WORST STOCK ANALYSIS
    4 days ago i joined this company they gave me four calls...
    DELHIVERY Courier Service - courier service
    I have Ordered a dvd player (Order id: 3295396274) from...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear VDS, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to...
    HomeShop 18 - For replacement of mobile phone
    Sir, I have purchase Htc desire 210 dual sim phone FROM...
    Blue Dart - Shipment not received so far
    One shipment number 42653362205 - reference number...
    Inquiry - bag along with all original documents lost in Unchahar...
    On 27th Oct 2014, when I was on the way to Delhi from...
    INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK - ATM TRANSACTION
    Sir I have tried to withdraw Rs.2500 on 27/09/2014...
    Swipe Telecom - Service not good
    I have bought one Mtv-swipe from Amazon on 15 may 2014...