mhada

Consumer complaints and reviews about mhada

juhiprakash

Jun 21, 2015

Refund

application no. 7000129387 applied for 312 GAVANPADA,MULUND MIG-MIDDLE INCOME GROUP 15-GP-GENERAL PUBLIC.
till today 21/6/15 i've not received my refund back.
all d emails & phone calls are mere eye-wash.
once again requesting my hard earned money back through dis forum.
Juhi Prakash
sandhyatukaram

Jun 18, 2015

REFUND FAILED

MHADA Lottery refund amount has not been refunded yet.It was supposed to be return within 7th days I have called on the helpline number but no one is answering the calls.

Name:Tukaram Waghmare

take necessary action.
Sanjay Wangane

Jun 18, 2015

Mhada Refund amount not received

As per Mhada, refund amount was supposed to be return within 7th days but now almost 19 days & till now I didn't receive refund amount. I have continues calling on Mhada toll free number but no one is answering the calls. They pickup phone & keeping phone beside. I am very frustrated & fed up.

Application Number:-4000008886

SchemeCode: 316
CategoryCode: GR
IncomeGroupCode: EWS
Mhada Lottery - 2015

As per my knowledge mhada refunds money in 7days but it's more than 7days, but I have not received my refundable amount.
Please refund my money as soon as possible.
panchalgeeta

Jun 17, 2015

refund not received

i am not reced my refund payment.
my application no. 20000017863

(Project : 312), Till I did not
receive my money, showing status "Refund In Progress" Since long time,

I am very frustrated due to this type of service which you provided to
customer, can you please proceed further soon, to receive my money in
my account, which I pay through ONLINE Payment facility.
Bhagwat Dhage

Jun 9, 2015

Refund Not Getting in MHADA Lottery 2015 application #: 6000025465

I applied for the MHADA Lottery 2015 and having application #:
6000025465 (Project : 316 - UNNATNAGAR,GOREGAON), Till I did not
receive my money, showing status "Refund In Progress" Since long time,

"Application # 6000025465 // Project : 316 - UNNATNAGAR,GOREGAON //
Category : GENERAL PUBLIC // Status : Refund In Progress"

I also try to call "022- 26592692, 022- 26592693" which showing
incorrect, and No One answering on "9869988000" number, I try multiple
time in working hour time.

I am very frustrated due to this type of service which you provided to
customer, can you please proceed further soon, to receive my money in
my account, which I pay through ONLINE Payment facility.

If you unable to proceed soon or share update then kindly share the
escalation matrix with Correct working phone number and email ID for
this issue..

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks and Regard's

Bhagwat Dhage
Heena123

May 18, 2015

online payment not accepted

I had applied for mhada 2015 lottery in LIG 315-UNNATNAGAR,GOREGAON. I applied online and done the payment but its not showing as accepted however my account is debited for 25250, please look
radhasoami

May 10, 2015

Payment not received

I have applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2015 on 08/05/2015 and made the online payment of Rs. 25200/-. While making the payment i have got one error and then it asked me to close the page.

When i checked my bank account the funds have already debited from my account however the same are not reflecting in the payment history of my Mhada Application which is 6000074724.

I have tried to all the contact details of Mhada which are available online however all of them are of no use as nobody picks up calls and if someone picks up, not able to answer.

Phone lines: )-22-66405000, 26592877, 26592881, 26592882, 26592884, 26598921, 26598922, 26598923, 26598924.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Santosh Bajaj
9920157236
vijaytejam

May 6, 2015

not repair plot & not shifting another plot

My Name is Vijay Tejam I am living Mhada stAnges camp. Very poor conditions my flat or all building. I was already complaint Mhada Bandra office last 2 years But. Mhada is not care about it. I capture to my flat image. Plesse help me

Vijay Tejam

not repair plot & not shifting another plot not repair plot & not shifting another plot not repair plot & not shifting another plot not repair plot & not shifting another plot not repair plot & not shifting another plot

avinash9741@gmail.com

Avinash Pathak
ashseth

Jul 31, 2014

NON REFUND OF EMD- MAHADA LOTTERY 2014

I ASHWIN SETH had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2014 under Scheme-304 - Application No 6000069478 . I have not been allotted a flat in lucky draw and as per MHADA rule the EMD amount should have been refunded to my account within 7 days from the date of Lucky Draw. It has been more than a month that the results have been declared and i havent receieved refund of rs 50000/- which is not a small amount.

This is a failure of system and no dedicated contact details are available to report the same. This is creating a distrust on the system.

Also the helpline number provided is of no use as no one responds which is a cause of serious concern.

Request early refund of my EMD amount
sandeepchauhan009

Jul 17, 2014

fund

while posting my contacted details some asshole name Rahu calling no +917250906010 as asking to me debit card no and cvv code for immediate transfer .hi forks dont give details to this mother fucker.
sandeepchauhan009

Jul 17, 2014

Refund not received

20 days has passed and I have not got the amount. Application No. :4000004497 many time i gave call to Helpline No. 9869988000.
but no one responds.
My Mobile no. 9076034813
Sandeep
damini jain

Jul 14, 2014

refund not recieved

I damini jain had applied for mhada lottery 2014 .i hav not got my refund yet for scheme no-305 magathane. Plz refund it as earliest.help line number is nt responding. Ref numbr :5000109738
kamble_ar3142

Jul 14, 2014

Refund Not Getting in MHADA 2014 lucky drawn

Ref.No.: 4000091809
Scheme Code: 304
Category Code: GP
Income Group Code: MIG

Refund Amount Rs.50000/- EMD Deposit for Mhada Lottery - 2014 Scheme Code -304 GP

I KAMBLE AMAR RAJARAM had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2014 under Scheme-304. Since I have not been allotted a flat in lucky draw and as per MHADA rule the EMD amount should have been refunded to my account within 7 days from the date of Lucky Draw.

However, its more than 7 days and I have not received deposit amount (Rs.50,000/-) as promised. Also the helpline number provided is of no use as no one responds.

Request early refund of my EMD amount along with the interest thereon immediately.
pramod5774

Jul 12, 2014

Ref.No.: 2000108392
SchemeCode: 304
CategoryCode: GP
IncomeGroupCode: MIG

Refund Amount Rs.52000/- EMD Deposit for Mhada Lottery - 2014 Scheme Code -304 GP

I RAMLAL SINGH had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2014 under Scheme-304. Since I have not been allotted a flat in lucky draw and as per MHADA rule the EMD amount should have been refunded to my account within 7 days from the date of Lucky Draw.

However, its more than 7 days and I have not received deposit amount (Rs.52,000/-) as promised. Also the helpline number provided is of no use as no one responds.

aparna.panchal

Jul 10, 2014

MHADA LOTTERY REFUND NOT YET RECEIVED

Refund of MHADA Lottery 2014 Scheme
Refund Amount Rs.15000/- EMD Deposit for Mhada Lottery - 2014 Scheme Code -305 GP

I APARNA CHANDRASHEKHAR PANCHAL had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2014 under Scheme-305 - Application No.2000091909. Since I have not been allotted a flat in lucky draw and as per MHADA rule the EMD amount should have been refunded to my account within 7 days from the date of Lucky Draw.

However, its more than 7 days and I have not received deposit amount (Rs.15,000/-) as promised. Also the helpline number provided is of no use as no one responds.

BHAVESHKADAM

Jul 8, 2014

Refund of MHADA Lottery 2014 Scheme

I SHRADDHA RAWAT had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2014 under Scheme-309 - Application No.9000102363. Since I have not been allotted a flat in lucky draw and as per MHADA rule the EMD amount should have been refunded to my account within 7 days from the date of Lucky Draw.

vikas27786

Jul 7, 2014

NO REFUND TILL DATE- MHADA

Refund Amount Rs.75000/- EMD Deposit for Mhada Lottery - 2014 Scheme Code -309 GP

I VIKAS SHARMA had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2014 under Scheme-309 - Application No.7000000266 . Since I have not been allotted a flat in lucky draw and as per MHADA rule the EMD amount should have been refunded to my account within 7 days from the date of Lucky Draw.

However, its more than 7 days and I have not received deposit amount (Rs.75,000/-) as promised. Also the helpline number provided is of no use as no one responds.

Kundansinghalmiya

Jul 4, 2014

I Kundansingh Diwansingh Almiya had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2014 under Scheme-304 - Application No.9000038466 . Since I have not been allotted a flat in lucky draw and as per MHADA rule the EMD amount should have been refunded to my account within 7 days from the date of Lucky Draw.

amol1972

Jul 3, 2014

Refund of deposit amount

I Amol Vedpathak had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2014 . Application No.0000045027 . Since I have not been allotted a flat in lucky draw I want to know my refund Status. I have not yet received deposit amount as promised within 7 days from the date of lottery. And also the helpline number provided is of no use as no one responding.
Kindly therefore deposit my refund amount along with the interest thereon immediately.
virani.mansi

Jun 28, 2014

Refund Amount Mhada Loteery 2014

I Mansi Virani Had Applied for Mumbai Mhada Lottery 2014 . Application No. 9000061287 . Since I have not been allotted a flat in lucky draw I want to know my refund Status since I have not yet received deposit amount as promised within 7 days from the date of lottery. And alo the helpline number provided is of no use as no one responding. And there are no other helpdesk number to contact.
bbig_dua

Jun 27, 2014

Illegal Tenants

In my Colony have 77 slums upto 2010, this slums have BMC Photopass issued on 1976, sudden now it increased 125 slums, this get 1995 BMC Id Proof how it is possible with in 4 years
45 slums increased, process still going it increased day by day
in (G south ward )officers taking Rs6 lac to 7 lac ruppes to each slum giving them all documents.
I am requesting to you please verify and take action to all officers who are involed in this case,cancel the all illegal slum which is already issued.

This area is located S.S Amrutwar Marg Worli OPP B.D.D Chawls
vkas

May 23, 2014

Scheme code - Mhada lottery 2014

Hi - While applying for the current Mhada lottery scheme, i am not able to select the scheme code..i have tried it many times. I assume even others also would be facing this issue...

EPFO - rejection letter reason
    Hi, I have applied for pf withdrawal in march 2016 after a...
    Aircel Kolkata - Money Deduction
    HI I am keya manna .My phone no is 8013111727 .l have...
    cnbc awaaz - Mobile
    Sir Maine togofogo se do Motorola droid phone liya with...
    Airtel - Dirty video,pictures activation
    Every 5 miminute a notice appears on my mobile for...
    bg oil group plc (uk) - BG/sblc
    Bank , Standard Chartered Bank and others on lease at...
    Tatadocomo - net mb is no recover
    My last net ballence is 750mbs and I have recharge 145rs...
    Reliance Wi-Fi Data Card(WiPOD) - Speed reduced by Tech's due to Quoata mismatch
    Service Request No: 245601253 Hello, I bought Wi-Pod...
    EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND - Invalid Input / Member name mismatch against this...
    Hello, I unable to check my EPF balance while checking...
    Chup chap lelo - duplicate product
    i purchased a shoe from chup chap lelo, this website they...