micromax

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about micromax

tanzu4u

Sep 29, 2014

Device Dead past 3 months

Hello, I purchased a Micromax Magnus A117 on 6th May, 2014. It has been just 4 months since the purchase but the device is giving me so many problems. Initially, the touch screen stopped working at multiple occasions. A month back, the touch screen totally stopped working. I submitted the device at Dev Enterpirse in Ahmedabad on 7th August. I was told i will get back the device within 7 days but they took almost a month and I was able to collect th device on 8th September. Even after the repair, the device doesn't work and now there is no signal in the mobile. I gave the device for repair again at the service center and now they suggest that the mother board has some issues and needs to be repaired and this would take another 15 days. I submitted the device again on 13/09/2014 and was told that i would get the device within a week. After multiple visits today, 29/09/2014 I have been told that it will take another 12 days for the device to be returned, so necessarily i used the phone for 2 months and now it has been lying in the service centre for past 3 months. Is this the kind of service to be expected out of Micromax? I am really pissed off with the device and the kind of service at the service center. Isnt the device tested before sending it back to the customer? I tried calling the Service centre ( Dev Enterprise) multiple times so as to confirm if my device was back but they never picked up the call and I had to make visits every 3-4 days to confirm if my device was repaired and every time the same reply that the parts have not arrived. I dont think this is the way to treat a customer who purchased a device worth 13, 500 INR where i could have easily gone for MOTO G or any other android device of a reputed brand but i put my faith in Micromax and sadly, I think this was my first and last purchase of a Micromax device. I would really appreciated if you look into this issue and do the needful. The device is currently under repair and the Job sheet is dated 13/09/2014 with number W010324-0914-12159307 and Model Code SERMOB0339.

Please contact me at 8128159727 for any clarfications
Ulhas Khadatkar

Sep 7, 2014

Srvice from Micromax

Dear Service executive,

Refer to my complaint dated 16 August 2014 regarding service related issues from your service provider M/s. New tirupati cellular, in Pimpri, Pune and your confirmation for the same by assigning complaint No. MMX2108149754.

I had submitted mobile for repairing on 12.08.2014 with job sheet no- W030200-0814-11459916. After complaint & discussion I had with call center executive, they had confirmed that the mobile handset was taken to company on 21.08.2014 for repairing and & will be given back within 15 days. With all these I was assure that now I will get the properly repair handset soon. Yesterday service center representative called & asked me to take a delivery by 06.09.14 or 07.09.2014. When I reached to service center today by 2.00 P.M. they had handed over the handset to me which was horribly damaged. Center body was damaged and having gap between body & touchscreen panel. with new & completely drained battery given by service center I was not able to check other problems associated with handset hence not able to confirm about its repair status. When I asked him about the damaged body & gap between fittings they were claiming that the damage is because of transport activity from service center to company & back to service center. I denied to take the delivery & asked him to give the properly repaired handset only. Then he ask me to come on Tuesday for delivery.

I don't understand the service support level micromax is providing to clients. I had intimated you on 16 August 2014 & then except registering the complaint, no communication has been made by micromax team regarding the issue raised by me. The service center is in their same way of working not doing the requisite & harassing me. Nearly one month past after submission of handset for repairing, I am getting a handset in damage & poor condition.

Please confirm me that what action you had taken for the repairing the handset at company premises.

With repetitive request & follow up to service center I am not getting my properly repaired handset back.

Till how long I need to wait for the repaired handset, please give your feedback.

What action you had taken against your service center for not repairing the handset properly.

Please let me know if you are in position to help me out in this mater or at least tell me that you cant do anything. Out of 10 months after I purchased phone more than 2 months the handset was lying with service center for repairing & nothing get solved. Please revert with your feedback at the earliest so that I would take it to next level.
Uday Kumar 1984

Jul 29, 2014

Delaying and not co-operating to the customers

I had submitted my mobile set Micro-max A089 Bolt to the service center at Bathinda for repair "camera not responding' (the set is on Warranty Period) on 14/07/2014 and they issued me temporary job sheet. But the same was returned to me on 15/07/2014 with the same problem. I checked than returned to the service executive they replied "the mother board is not working properly, and requires replacement) and again issue a temp Job Sheet No N090195-0714-11024624 on 16/07/2014 with a complaint "Camera Not responding and Charging Jack problem, however the same is reflected in Job Sheet as Camera Bad Image and Power Switch Not Working+SW". I informed the service executive then he made the Pen ammendment on the Job Sheet and told we will further mannage. After completion of a long period I visited service center at Bathinda on 27/07/2014 to know about the status of my cell phone. The Service Executive told me that " Your complaint is presently showing pending status. Thereafter I also see the computer screen and seeing the Job Sheet Card is not yet ammended then I informed the executive seated on computer about the whole thing, they refused to agree so. Is the way to dealing with customers????
patilgan

Jul 6, 2014

Worst service by Tech Telecom Micromax service center Hadapsar

I have given my mobile (Micromax A116) which is under warrenty (Complaint Number:- MMX1306144841) at Micromax service center (Tech Telecom Service Center Hadapsar) for repairing on 30 May-14. the power ON/OFF button was not working.
for these they took more than one month after one month when asked them the update they said it was damaged due to Water gone into the mobile. and rude while speaking with me. even they fello dont know if it was water damage issue then mobile will not be power on or may be Display problem occure.
vishalsaxena07@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2014

Poor services of micromax service center Indore

Team,

I have been using Micromax Phone for a long time , I am also having a Funbook TAB which was working fine till 29th of May 2014. Suddenly there started some problem with charging of device. I took the tab to the Micromax service (M/s Akhil Traders , G1 Yashwant Plaza Indore) center on 30th of May. This morning ( 2nd June) they delivered it back with resolution that the charging socket was defective and it is replaced now. They charged Rs 700 for the replacement of charging socket.

When I reached home, I came to know that the problem was not resolved and some extra problem have started in the device.
(1)The battery is getting charged only when it is switched off.
(2)SIM card is not detected.
(3)Wi-fi has stopped working.

I visited the service center again with the device. Now the executive says there must be water logging in side the tab. I said the device was with you only for last two days and nobody informed me about water logging when I left my device here. And earlier everything was fine except charging. Rest the entire problem started after the charging point was changed.
I ask don’t the engineers recheck the device properly before delivering it to customer?
My residence is approx 17 KM away from the service Center and I am not able to visit the center again and again.

I request you to please get my problem resolved as soon as possible.

Details are

parikh

Jun 2, 2014

BATTERY CONNECTOR DAMAGE

dear sir
i have given my phone in service center for last 21/05/2014 month but can't repaired
job no: R1405FGUJ9813331
date :- 2/06/2014
Rajeev Gupta

Apr 25, 2014

Micromax A 30

Name :- Mr Bhojpal Sing
Mera Micromax A 30 ka handsat ko maine 15/10/2013 ko
Name : M/s Sai Infotech (ahmedabad)
Address : Ff/3, Krishna Avenue, Above Cacks &Amp, Backs Gopal Chowk, Vallabhvadi Road, Bhairavnath.
City : Ahmedabad
Area Name : Bhairavnath. mai repir karne ko diya ta abi tak muche us ka Anser nai diya h .
Jab bi customer care me jaoo to vo log koi Anser nai dete

Majuran ye mail muche bejna pad raha h Plz muche mere handsat ka Anser de
is Email Address pe
Email: rajeevgupta553@gmail.com

Nai To mai Consumer Court me halp lene jana padega

Maine is mail me mari job seet bi attach ki ha

Micromax A 30

raviravi4u@rediffmail.com

Apr 11, 2014

Micromax bed service

Within less than 6 months, the battery of my phone A111 died. The service centre people have no clue on when they will get the stock for replacement. They had committed for 4-5 days, its already more than 10 days now and still they have no idea. Ridiculous service !! Not sure whom to escalate.
vishal2904

Mar 21, 2014

not repaired my hand set properly

i gave my micro max canvas hd A116 hand set to company service center 5 times for screen and over heating problem after purchasing from 7 month.last time i gave my hand set 6-3-14 to service center for same problem till they don't gave me, my hand set and any satisfied answer, so what do i do for it........
hardik1512

MicromaxIndia

Nov 22, 2013

Micromax

Hi Chetan,

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Someone will connect with you soon regarding the same.

Team Micromax

job s n :W010259-1013-5923116
complain no : 2810134517
chetan diyora

Sep 2, 2013

Touch paid is not working

I purchased Micromax A110, its touchpad stopped working after 1 month after that i gave it to MMX Service Centre in Ahmedabad, its been 10 days but nothing has happened. MMX is saying no spare part available, I have raised a complaint as well but of no use. Customer care just keeps saying wait for 15-20 days. and no body have information on progress. Even there is no proper escalation matrix. Just a number and email id where you will get only one reply wait for another 10-15 days.

Complain No: 2608132841
Sheet No: W010324-0813-4880851
Chetan Diyora
Contact No: 9510035303 / 9099910278
KavyaK

Aug 11, 2013

Bad response from micromax service provider

I had really bad response given from service provider (Piyali Shah)in M/S SABSONIC RGM-170 VIP road. teghoria Kolkata-700059
I have been to the service center 3 times ,the behavior of the staffs and service provided is really a horrible experience.
After the servicing the phone,the phone is still worse than before.
Its just been 3 months the new phone is been serviced thrice.
The service center staffs needs to be trained well to handle customers.

May 7, 2013

Service is very poor

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am really disappoint with "Dev Enterprise" services which is located in Ahmedabad & registered as Micromax service station. I had given my Micromax Tab for repairing on 29th April Noon.

Job Sheet No - W010324-0413-3569653

I got message on 4th May that "Job sheet has been processed & request to collect device between 10 Am to 6:30 PM on any working day".

After that i got another message on 4th May that "Job sheet is closed & Provide feedback".

When i visited "Dev Enterprise" on 6th May then they said that still device is not ready & it will take 3 more days.

My Concern that if device is not ready then how they send message to collect device & job sheet is close? This is really big issue which i faced & even other customer are also facing same issue when i visited. "Dev Enterprise" saying that we are not closing any job sheet, it is closed by Head office from delhi. Is it So? then how i got the message when i visited 1st time at "Dev Enterprise".

If device is not ready then why they closed the Job sheet? what is reason? Still i haven't received the device.

The "Dev Enterprise" head said that they will deliver my device till 7th Evening & i had also given the address, But he is not picking my call & not giving any response. His mobile no. is (9099905969).

I would suggest to other customer to do not purchase Micromax Product onwards as they are not providing good services.

Sandip

Nov 24, 2012

handset problem

Myself Mr.Brijesh Patel from Bapunagar,Ahmedabad purchased the Micromax make (A 56 model no.)

Mobile Make – Micromax
Model No. – A 56
IMEI No.- 911219100041155
Purchase add-Jay jalaram Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Address – Shop no. 9,Shyam Shikhar Complex,Bapunagar,ahmedabad.
Purchase date – 11/07/12
Invoice No. – KOREB/017512-13

After purchased this mobile within 1 month I faced following problems on this mobile.
1. Too much Tower problem in both
the sim.
2. During the call. suddenly call failed or
dropped.
3. When I use internet in one sim.during
this period another sim not working.
4. Sometimes I faced the internet
surfing in both sims.
5. When I downloaded in the phone
then some error occurs,”Insufficient
storage”- But the real fact is that i had
2 GB space is not utilized.
6. When I mobile switched off, and then
after mobile can’t switched on without
removing the battery.

So there are many problems in this instrument. So my request is that i want my money back.
nikul.luhariya

Nov 21, 2012

tab many problem

I had bay Micromax funbook talk tab on date 30-10-12 but I have facing many problems in day one
Charging problem, voice problem in incoming & outgoing call, Bluetooth connecting problem, internet not working, and headphone not working. I have visit you service center & your service engineer check & said your charging problem is internal physical damage so that out of warranty you tab. Reply me how can possible?
You not reply me I will go consumer court
Nikul Luhariya
trushargajjar

Feb 25, 2012

sd card damage error

I have micromax a 75 but I have always faced this complain every 3 or 4 day my handset show me the sd card damaged error annd refomat it,and everytime I have lost my important data I can't handle it any more so please give a solution of this problem.

Dec 15, 2011

service

SIR I HAD EXPERIENCE BAD SERVICE AT MICROMAX SERVICE CENTRE
BECAUSE IN MY MOBILE HAVE A KEYPAD PROBLEM FOR THAT THEY SAY PUT UR MOBILE FOR 3 DAYS.
EARLIER THEY GAVE ME ONLY IN 15 TO 30 MINUTES

THE SERVISE CENTER IS MOBILE.COM @ R.T.O.
AHMEDABAD

MY CONTACT NO IS 7878757940

Apr 28, 2011

repairing of Q55 model phone

dear sir

my mobile has some damage so i went to service center of micromax opp mansi tower, opp gwalior sweets, satellite ahmedabad - 380 015, and i gave mobile on 29-03-2011 and till today they don't have any answer and also not pick up the phone, my previous mail on 24-04-2011 is as under

"as per telephonic talk to your head office delhi customer executive my complained number is MMX 1304114872, till query not short out and also your Ahmedabad service station number 079-40028601 not pick up the phones so what to do is that your good service? so kindly revert back immediately and resolve my query i also attached the job card scan copy to you for your ready reference"
and i also attached their job card so please see it,but here no formate is available, my mail id is manthan7475@yahoo.co.in and micro max mail id is "info@micromaxinfo.com" and other is "deveshwari@micromaxinfo.com"
my name is manthan nanavati and job card no is 1556420

Apr 18, 2011

Service Center

I ahve purchased mobile q-75 in jan-11 but the vibrating is not working properly and i contact service center as mentiond in service book address at gandhinagar.

But at this location i know this service center is closed before two months and no service center in gandhinagar and then i contact to bhavnagar(My netive Place) service center whica alredy closed before 6 months.

In two city there is no single service center of micromax.

Jan 31, 2011

Micromax Q7 mobile service issue since 1 month & 8 days

I have purchased Micromax Q7 mobile handset on 23rd June 2010.After 6 month my mobile has an issue while charging (Charging Slot) & I have submitted my mobile in to the services center to resolve the same with the JOB Sheet no :1086027. I have called services center for update but they replied that it will take 15 days to resolve & this is the TAT for their company. After 15 days I have visited the services center but my handset was not ready.
I have escalated the same to Micromax customer care Number 18605008286 // 0124-4811000 they have given my reference no MMX1001114494.

From the 23rd Dec 2010 to till dated my mobile headset is in services center and none is giving proper answer neither Micromax customer care nor services center.

Request you to please help me to resolve this issues I am really tired by taking follow-up with Micromax customer care and services center.
Details are as below:
Company: Micromax
Model : Q7
Customer reference no: MMX1001114494
Services center job sheet no: 108602
Micromax customer care Number: 18605008286 // 0124-4811000
Mobile Serial no. : 910058100896270 / 910058100896288
Company Address1:Head office Micromax House, 697, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, INDIA
Ph. : 0124-4009601/2, Fax: 0124-4009603 Company Address 2:Customer relations : Plot No 21/14, Block A, Nariana Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi-110028, INDIA:
Ph. : 011-49790000 and 1860 500 8286

My details : Umesh Trivedi - Mobile no. 91 9427419188 : Direct No 079-40015656 / 5653 : E-mail id umeshtrivedi@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2010

delay in service
I am ashok panchal. living in faridabad haryana.i purchased a x 600 set of ur co. on 18.11.10.on i gave it for service to micromax service center in fariadbad on 15.12.10 problem observed hand free sine on display, then they refund the set after 6 days(job card no.3243). with same problem is going on. so i gave it to other service center on 21.12.10. (job card no. 1194759 ) i am asking to 0989134511 but they says ask after two days, ur set is in service
i am realy disturbed with micromax services, what should I do
reply me soon

Oct 13, 2010

delay in service

I am central govt. officer working in guajrat.i purchased a x 250 set of ur co. on 21.11.09.on 10.9.10 i gave it for service to micromax service center in bapu nagar,then they refund the set after 6 days(job card no.627037). within one month automatic switch off problem is going on. so i gave it to same on 9.10.10.every day i am asking to 07922740238 but they says ask after two days,ur set is in observation (job card no.842574).
i am realy disturbed with micromax services , what should I do
reply me soon

ICICI reward points - Reward points
    I was also deceived by a similar call on 20th Oct 2014 ....
    135265 - WHY ESIC NOT ISSUE A INJECTION
    DEAR SIR/MADAM PLZ EXPLAIN WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF ESIC I...
    snapdeal - SNAPDEAL - Delivery not yet done
    order ID: 3160914474 dated 12-10-2014 I have ordered...
    snapdeal - Order 3138745009
    I had ordered a processor from Snapdeal. After ordering...
    HDFC - Collecting agents harassment
    The HDFC collecting agents dont know hoe to talk to the...
    airtel online recharge - Amount was Deducted but Recharge Failed
    I had recharged the number 7044239280 for the amount...
    care@paytm.com - problem in transaction
    You have reached maximum allowed transactions for my...
    help@uidai.gov.in - LOS MY ADHAR ENROLMENT SLIP
    I LOST MY ENROLMENT NUM HOW CAN I CAN GET MY ADHAR...
    snapdeal - Fake Products and breach of Trust Pay Policy
    ORDER NO. : 3067423864 I had placed an order of a case...