micromax

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about micromax

raviravi4u@rediffmail.com

Apr 11, 2014

Micromax bed service

Within less than 6 months, the battery of my phone A111 died. The service centre people have no clue on when they will get the stock for replacement. They had committed for 4-5 days, its already more than 10 days now and still they have no idea. Ridiculous service !! Not sure whom to escalate.
vishal2904

Mar 21, 2014

not repaired my hand set properly

i gave my micro max canvas hd A116 hand set to company service center 5 times for screen and over heating problem after purchasing from 7 month.last time i gave my hand set 6-3-14 to service center for same problem till they don't gave me, my hand set and any satisfied answer, so what do i do for it........
hardik1512

MicromaxIndia

Nov 22, 2013

Micromax

Hi Chetan,

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Someone will connect with you soon regarding the same.

Team Micromax

job s n :W010259-1013-5923116
complain no : 2810134517
chetan diyora

Sep 2, 2013

Touch paid is not working

I purchased Micromax A110, its touchpad stopped working after 1 month after that i gave it to MMX Service Centre in Ahmedabad, its been 10 days but nothing has happened. MMX is saying no spare part available, I have raised a complaint as well but of no use. Customer care just keeps saying wait for 15-20 days. and no body have information on progress. Even there is no proper escalation matrix. Just a number and email id where you will get only one reply wait for another 10-15 days.

Complain No: 2608132841
Sheet No: W010324-0813-4880851
Chetan Diyora
Contact No: 9510035303 / 9099910278
KavyaK

Aug 11, 2013

Bad response from micromax service provider

I had really bad response given from service provider (Piyali Shah)in M/S SABSONIC RGM-170 VIP road. teghoria Kolkata-700059
I have been to the service center 3 times ,the behavior of the staffs and service provided is really a horrible experience.
After the servicing the phone,the phone is still worse than before.
Its just been 3 months the new phone is been serviced thrice.
The service center staffs needs to be trained well to handle customers.

May 7, 2013

Service is very poor

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am really disappoint with "Dev Enterprise" services which is located in Ahmedabad & registered as Micromax service station. I had given my Micromax Tab for repairing on 29th April Noon.

Job Sheet No - W010324-0413-3569653

I got message on 4th May that "Job sheet has been processed & request to collect device between 10 Am to 6:30 PM on any working day".

After that i got another message on 4th May that "Job sheet is closed & Provide feedback".

When i visited "Dev Enterprise" on 6th May then they said that still device is not ready & it will take 3 more days.

My Concern that if device is not ready then how they send message to collect device & job sheet is close? This is really big issue which i faced & even other customer are also facing same issue when i visited. "Dev Enterprise" saying that we are not closing any job sheet, it is closed by Head office from delhi. Is it So? then how i got the message when i visited 1st time at "Dev Enterprise".

If device is not ready then why they closed the Job sheet? what is reason? Still i haven't received the device.

The "Dev Enterprise" head said that they will deliver my device till 7th Evening & i had also given the address, But he is not picking my call & not giving any response. His mobile no. is (9099905969).

I would suggest to other customer to do not purchase Micromax Product onwards as they are not providing good services.

Sandip

Nov 24, 2012

handset problem

Myself Mr.Brijesh Patel from Bapunagar,Ahmedabad purchased the Micromax make (A 56 model no.)

Mobile Make – Micromax
Model No. – A 56
IMEI No.- 911219100041155
Purchase add-Jay jalaram Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Address – Shop no. 9,Shyam Shikhar Complex,Bapunagar,ahmedabad.
Purchase date – 11/07/12
Invoice No. – KOREB/017512-13

After purchased this mobile within 1 month I faced following problems on this mobile.
1. Too much Tower problem in both
the sim.
2. During the call. suddenly call failed or
dropped.
3. When I use internet in one sim.during
this period another sim not working.
4. Sometimes I faced the internet
surfing in both sims.
5. When I downloaded in the phone
then some error occurs,”Insufficient
storage”- But the real fact is that i had
2 GB space is not utilized.
6. When I mobile switched off, and then
after mobile can’t switched on without
removing the battery.

So there are many problems in this instrument. So my request is that i want my money back.
nikul.luhariya

Nov 21, 2012

tab many problem

I had bay Micromax funbook talk tab on date 30-10-12 but I have facing many problems in day one
Charging problem, voice problem in incoming & outgoing call, Bluetooth connecting problem, internet not working, and headphone not working. I have visit you service center & your service engineer check & said your charging problem is internal physical damage so that out of warranty you tab. Reply me how can possible?
You not reply me I will go consumer court
Nikul Luhariya
trushargajjar

Feb 25, 2012

sd card damage error

I have micromax a 75 but I have always faced this complain every 3 or 4 day my handset show me the sd card damaged error annd refomat it,and everytime I have lost my important data I can't handle it any more so please give a solution of this problem.

Dec 15, 2011

service

SIR I HAD EXPERIENCE BAD SERVICE AT MICROMAX SERVICE CENTRE
BECAUSE IN MY MOBILE HAVE A KEYPAD PROBLEM FOR THAT THEY SAY PUT UR MOBILE FOR 3 DAYS.
EARLIER THEY GAVE ME ONLY IN 15 TO 30 MINUTES

THE SERVISE CENTER IS MOBILE.COM @ R.T.O.
AHMEDABAD

MY CONTACT NO IS 7878757940

Apr 28, 2011

repairing of Q55 model phone

dear sir

my mobile has some damage so i went to service center of micromax opp mansi tower, opp gwalior sweets, satellite ahmedabad - 380 015, and i gave mobile on 29-03-2011 and till today they don't have any answer and also not pick up the phone, my previous mail on 24-04-2011 is as under

"as per telephonic talk to your head office delhi customer executive my complained number is MMX 1304114872, till query not short out and also your Ahmedabad service station number 079-40028601 not pick up the phones so what to do is that your good service? so kindly revert back immediately and resolve my query i also attached the job card scan copy to you for your ready reference"
and i also attached their job card so please see it,but here no formate is available, my mail id is manthan7475@yahoo.co.in and micro max mail id is "info@micromaxinfo.com" and other is "deveshwari@micromaxinfo.com"
my name is manthan nanavati and job card no is 1556420

Apr 18, 2011

Service Center

I ahve purchased mobile q-75 in jan-11 but the vibrating is not working properly and i contact service center as mentiond in service book address at gandhinagar.

But at this location i know this service center is closed before two months and no service center in gandhinagar and then i contact to bhavnagar(My netive Place) service center whica alredy closed before 6 months.

In two city there is no single service center of micromax.

Jan 31, 2011

Micromax Q7 mobile service issue since 1 month & 8 days

I have purchased Micromax Q7 mobile handset on 23rd June 2010.After 6 month my mobile has an issue while charging (Charging Slot) & I have submitted my mobile in to the services center to resolve the same with the JOB Sheet no :1086027. I have called services center for update but they replied that it will take 15 days to resolve & this is the TAT for their company. After 15 days I have visited the services center but my handset was not ready.
I have escalated the same to Micromax customer care Number 18605008286 // 0124-4811000 they have given my reference no MMX1001114494.

From the 23rd Dec 2010 to till dated my mobile headset is in services center and none is giving proper answer neither Micromax customer care nor services center.

Request you to please help me to resolve this issues I am really tired by taking follow-up with Micromax customer care and services center.
Details are as below:
Company: Micromax
Model : Q7
Customer reference no: MMX1001114494
Services center job sheet no: 108602
Micromax customer care Number: 18605008286 // 0124-4811000
Mobile Serial no. : 910058100896270 / 910058100896288
Company Address1:Head office Micromax House, 697, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana, INDIA
Ph. : 0124-4009601/2, Fax: 0124-4009603 Company Address 2:Customer relations : Plot No 21/14, Block A, Nariana Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi-110028, INDIA:
Ph. : 011-49790000 and 1860 500 8286

My details : Umesh Trivedi - Mobile no. 91 9427419188 : Direct No 079-40015656 / 5653 : E-mail id umeshtrivedi@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2010

delay in service
I am ashok panchal. living in faridabad haryana.i purchased a x 600 set of ur co. on 18.11.10.on i gave it for service to micromax service center in fariadbad on 15.12.10 problem observed hand free sine on display, then they refund the set after 6 days(job card no.3243). with same problem is going on. so i gave it to other service center on 21.12.10. (job card no. 1194759 ) i am asking to 0989134511 but they says ask after two days, ur set is in service
i am realy disturbed with micromax services, what should I do
reply me soon

Oct 13, 2010

delay in service

I am central govt. officer working in guajrat.i purchased a x 250 set of ur co. on 21.11.09.on 10.9.10 i gave it for service to micromax service center in bapu nagar,then they refund the set after 6 days(job card no.627037). within one month automatic switch off problem is going on. so i gave it to same on 9.10.10.every day i am asking to 07922740238 but they says ask after two days,ur set is in observation (job card no.842574).
i am realy disturbed with micromax services , what should I do
reply me soon

Oct 6, 2010

No repairs services given

Hi I had purchased a Q6 and the screen got damaged. I am ready to pay to have this replaced but the service center fools are of no use. Because the bigger fools at micromax are not ready to give the parts..No wonder micromax owner sucks your money and your dick to feed his family. hisxlnc4life@rediffmail.com

Sep 11, 2010

No repairs services given

I have been calling the service station for now one &half month now.I am having a Q6 model of micromax whose screen got damaged due to my fault but now the company is not having spares to get it repaired.I contacted all the services stations in Ahmedabad namely

Priceless Services (Ahmedabad)
Vishal Manoj Bhai
1st Floore Nr Nokia Care Vadilal Park Gate LBS Road Bapunagar Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad
Gujrat
Pin Code. : 380024
Phone No. : 9724524365, 079-22740238
Email : priceless.ahd@gmail.com

Now can you show me a way that what & how should i do to get the phone repaired.

23567 - NGO programme officer in election campaign in favour of AAP
    mr. james vijilius muthu, working as programme officer in...
    bsnl wap services - unsubscribe the hot videos
    My bsnl mob.no is 9490638442.Kindly unsubscribe to stop...
    LG - Awaiting Spare Part & complaint resolution
    RNA no :- 140408098097 ,Location -Western Suburbs...
    tv9 - mits college
    mits college of pharmacy located in kodad . This college...
    Ibps - Amount has been deducted but didn't get Registration...
    Sir, I have filled online form for SBI PO 2014 and...
    Samsung - damage of screen
    we have purchased led series 4 23 inches model no....
    Vijay Tv - shivam serial stopped
    Why vijaytv stop shivam?please continue it.if not I am...
    317556 - CUSORT SERVICES TO DHANALAKSMI DR
    அன்புடன் நான் பெ....
    SUZUKI WAGON R - POOR & OBSELETE MODEL
    RESPECTED CEO, We would like that our complaint must be...