Consumer complaints and reviews about micromax

Oct 21, 2015

despite contacting through call and email.no one is comming for their manufactring defects in 1st month of purchase.no proper response is been given from their company contact no.they are telling to contact through post for written complaint
Sep 3, 2015

i want to update my micromax canvas elenza A93 which i have buy last year 11/11/2014 form that day to right now i am tired of using jellybean os plz update my os
plz revart on utsav.parekh1@gmail.com
Aug 16, 2015

screen not work properly

my micromax juce 2 purchase from amazon at 10th july2015. some days was passed and problem of phone screen did be started
Aug 8, 2015

wrong replacement

I have given my Micromax A102 model with 8GB internal memory mobile phone with IMEI-1 911363955730817 & IMEI-2 911363955932918 for service at certified care centre as it was not getting power ON though it's fully charged.They given replacement as it is in warranty till 30/09/2015.
Problem:- They given replacement with 4GB internal memory only and is refusing to give the same model which I spend money on.

wrong replacement

Jul 26, 2015

Hello Micromax Team,

This is to inform your regarding JOB SHEET NO : W010292-0615-17522091 complaint that yesterday I have received my repaired handset (25th July 2015) after 30 days of submission of handset.
I became surprised that my repaired handset is changed now after servicing the phone it became WHITE from GREY (which I was submitted) and it is a used second hand phone.....?????? MOREOVER IMEI STICKER IS ALSO TEMPERED.
Here I am sending you the pics of the received handset......
Why should I accept this handset let me explain ?????
If there is a major fault in the handset and you do not have it's parts available with you then why did you not took my concern regarding it ?????

I need explanation from MICROMAX INDIA regarding it.

Jul 10, 2015

I have given My Mobile Micromax A106 for repairing at service centre JAI GANESHA MOBILE POINT, Ghatkopar on 29th June 2015.

service center is geting lot of time to get the problem rectified.

Please try to rectify as early as possible; at least in next 2 days.

complaint no -W031994-0615-17597773

IMEI/ESN MO - 911345003173637 / 911345003424139
contact no - 08286531643

Sufiyan Ahmad
Mar 14, 2015

not charging properly

Online jobs heet No # S010113-0115-14711805
This is regarding my phone [A290] not charging.

I have logged complaint and submitted my phone to M/s. S3 COMMUNICATIONS service center.

Phone – Canvas Model 2 [ A290 ]

Online Job sheet No # S010113-0115-14711805
submitted Date – 27th Jan’15

I have given my mobile for servicing (not charging issue) 47 days completed but still I haven’t received my phone. when i cal to service center they says, and it is handed over to head office, also every time they will answer 7-10 days you will receive your mobile phone, then after no response,
Please let me know when i will receive my mobile set.
Ram Algude
Dec 3, 2014

Online jobsheet No # W030600-1114-13378924

This is regarding my phone [A240] touch and back panel issue.

I have logged complaint and submitted my phone to service center.

Phone – Canvas doodle 2 [ A240 ]

Manual job sheet no. # 5948
Online jobsheet No # W030600-1114-13378924
submitteed Date – 10th Nov’14
Almost 23 days completed but still I haven’t received my phone. Please let me know when i will receive my handset.
Oct 29, 2014

not receive my phn after 57 days

Men's mera micromax phn canvas a121 repair k liye micromax me 3/9/14 ko diya tha tb unho me muje jobsheet do jiska no W010418091411998332 diya air kaha after 20 days apka phn mil jayega 20 din bd mene phn kiya to unhone kaha k ap custmercare me BT kar k complain register karvao mene complain register karvai jiska no he 2309140284 unho me kaha aur 20 din lagege air 20 din vapis mene cal kiya to kaha bs an 10 din me apko phn pakka mil jayega or after 55 days kl mene vapis phn kiya to unhone kaha aur 20 din lagege apko Jo karna ho vo karlo or yaha to aide hi phn milega batayia an me kya karu ab muje vo phn nai chahiye merit phn ki warranty khatam ho gayi an phn vo muje a is a hi vapis dege to me kya karuga plz help me for this plz
Sep 29, 2014

Device Dead past 3 months

Hello, I purchased a Micromax Magnus A117 on 6th May, 2014. It has been just 4 months since the purchase but the device is giving me so many problems. Initially, the touch screen stopped working at multiple occasions. A month back, the touch screen totally stopped working. I submitted the device at Dev Enterpirse in Ahmedabad on 7th August. I was told i will get back the device within 7 days but they took almost a month and I was able to collect th device on 8th September. Even after the repair, the device doesn't work and now there is no signal in the mobile. I gave the device for repair again at the service center and now they suggest that the mother board has some issues and needs to be repaired and this would take another 15 days. I submitted the device again on 13/09/2014 and was told that i would get the device within a week. After multiple visits today, 29/09/2014 I have been told that it will take another 12 days for the device to be returned, so necessarily i used the phone for 2 months and now it has been lying in the service centre for past 3 months. Is this the kind of service to be expected out of Micromax? I am really pissed off with the device and the kind of service at the service center. Isnt the device tested before sending it back to the customer? I tried calling the Service centre ( Dev Enterprise) multiple times so as to confirm if my device was back but they never picked up the call and I had to make visits every 3-4 days to confirm if my device was repaired and every time the same reply that the parts have not arrived. I dont think this is the way to treat a customer who purchased a device worth 13, 500 INR where i could have easily gone for MOTO G or any other android device of a reputed brand but i put my faith in Micromax and sadly, I think this was my first and last purchase of a Micromax device. I would really appreciated if you look into this issue and do the needful. The device is currently under repair and the Job sheet is dated 13/09/2014 with number W010324-0914-12159307 and Model Code SERMOB0339.

Please contact me at 8128159727 for any clarfications
Ulhas Khadatkar
Sep 7, 2014

Srvice from Micromax

Dear Service executive,

Refer to my complaint dated 16 August 2014 regarding service related issues from your service provider M/s. New tirupati cellular, in Pimpri, Pune and your confirmation for the same by assigning complaint No. MMX2108149754.

I had submitted mobile for repairing on 12.08.2014 with job sheet no- W030200-0814-11459916. After complaint & discussion I had with call center executive, they had confirmed that the mobile handset was taken to company on 21.08.2014 for repairing and & will be given back within 15 days. With all these I was assure that now I will get the properly repair handset soon. Yesterday service center representative called & asked me to take a delivery by 06.09.14 or 07.09.2014. When I reached to service center today by 2.00 P.M. they had handed over the handset to me which was horribly damaged. Center body was damaged and having gap between body & touchscreen panel. with new & completely drained battery given by service center I was not able to check other problems associated with handset hence not able to confirm about its repair status. When I asked him about the damaged body & gap between fittings they were claiming that the damage is because of transport activity from service center to company & back to service center. I denied to take the delivery & asked him to give the properly repaired handset only. Then he ask me to come on Tuesday for delivery.

I don't understand the service support level micromax is providing to clients. I had intimated you on 16 August 2014 & then except registering the complaint, no communication has been made by micromax team regarding the issue raised by me. The service center is in their same way of working not doing the requisite & harassing me. Nearly one month past after submission of handset for repairing, I am getting a handset in damage & poor condition.

Please confirm me that what action you had taken for the repairing the handset at company premises.

With repetitive request & follow up to service center I am not getting my properly repaired handset back.

Till how long I need to wait for the repaired handset, please give your feedback.

What action you had taken against your service center for not repairing the handset properly.

Please let me know if you are in position to help me out in this mater or at least tell me that you cant do anything. Out of 10 months after I purchased phone more than 2 months the handset was lying with service center for repairing & nothing get solved. Please revert with your feedback at the earliest so that I would take it to next level.
Uday Kumar 1984
Jul 29, 2014

Delaying and not co-operating to the customers

I had submitted my mobile set Micro-max A089 Bolt to the service center at Bathinda for repair "camera not responding' (the set is on Warranty Period) on 14/07/2014 and they issued me temporary job sheet. But the same was returned to me on 15/07/2014 with the same problem. I checked than returned to the service executive they replied "the mother board is not working properly, and requires replacement) and again issue a temp Job Sheet No N090195-0714-11024624 on 16/07/2014 with a complaint "Camera Not responding and Charging Jack problem, however the same is reflected in Job Sheet as Camera Bad Image and Power Switch Not Working+SW". I informed the service executive then he made the Pen ammendment on the Job Sheet and told we will further mannage. After completion of a long period I visited service center at Bathinda on 27/07/2014 to know about the status of my cell phone. The Service Executive told me that " Your complaint is presently showing pending status. Thereafter I also see the computer screen and seeing the Job Sheet Card is not yet ammended then I informed the executive seated on computer about the whole thing, they refused to agree so. Is the way to dealing with customers????
Jul 6, 2014

Worst service by Tech Telecom Micromax service center Hadapsar

I have given my mobile (Micromax A116) which is under warrenty (Complaint Number:- MMX1306144841) at Micromax service center (Tech Telecom Service Center Hadapsar) for repairing on 30 May-14. the power ON/OFF button was not working.
for these they took more than one month after one month when asked them the update they said it was damaged due to Water gone into the mobile. and rude while speaking with me. even they fello dont know if it was water damage issue then mobile will not be power on or may be Display problem occure.
Jun 4, 2014

Poor services of micromax service center Indore

I have been using Micromax Phone for a long time , I am also having a Funbook TAB which was working fine till 29th of May 2014. Suddenly there started some problem with charging of device. I took the tab to the Micromax service (M/s Akhil Traders , G1 Yashwant Plaza Indore) center on 30th of May. This morning ( 2nd June) they delivered it back with resolution that the charging socket was defective and it is replaced now. They charged Rs 700 for the replacement of charging socket.

When I reached home, I came to know that the problem was not resolved and some extra problem have started in the device.
(1)The battery is getting charged only when it is switched off.
(2)SIM card is not detected.
(3)Wi-fi has stopped working.

I visited the service center again with the device. Now the executive says there must be water logging in side the tab. I said the device was with you only for last two days and nobody informed me about water logging when I left my device here. And earlier everything was fine except charging. Rest the entire problem started after the charging point was changed.
I ask don’t the engineers recheck the device properly before delivering it to customer?
My residence is approx 17 KM away from the service Center and I am not able to visit the center again and again.

I request you to please get my problem resolved as soon as possible.

Details are
TAB - P360
Job Sheet No. N030495-0514-9929304
First Time Submitted - 30/05/2014 then 02/06/2014

My Contact No. 9893049924
Jun 2, 2014

dear sir
i have given my phone in service center for last 21/05/2014 month but can't repaired
job no: R1405FGUJ9813331
date :- 2/06/2014
Rajeev Gupta
Apr 25, 2014

Micromax A 30

Name :- Mr Bhojpal Sing
Mera Micromax A 30 ka handsat ko maine 15/10/2013 ko
Name : M/s Sai Infotech (ahmedabad)
Address : Ff/3, Krishna Avenue, Above Cacks &Amp, Backs Gopal Chowk, Vallabhvadi Road, Bhairavnath.
City : Ahmedabad
Area Name : Bhairavnath. mai repir karne ko diya ta abi tak muche us ka Anser nai diya h .
Jab bi customer care me jaoo to vo log koi Anser nai dete

Majuran ye mail muche bejna pad raha h Plz muche mere handsat ka Anser de
is Email Address pe
Email: rajeevgupta553@gmail.com

Nai To mai Consumer Court me halp lene jana padega

Maine is mail me mari job seet bi attach ki ha

Micromax A 30

Apr 11, 2014

Micromax bed service

Within less than 6 months, the battery of my phone A111 died. The service centre people have no clue on when they will get the stock for replacement. They had committed for 4-5 days, its already more than 10 days now and still they have no idea. Ridiculous service !! Not sure whom to escalate.
Mar 21, 2014

not repaired my hand set properly

i gave my micro max canvas hd A116 hand set to company service center 5 times for screen and over heating problem after purchasing from 7 month.last time i gave my hand set 6-3-14 to service center for same problem till they don't gave me, my hand set and any satisfied answer, so what do i do for it........
Jan 8, 2014

job s n :W010324-1013-65959130
date :- 25/11/2013
Nov 22, 2013

Hi Chetan,

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Someone will connect with you soon regarding the same.

Team Micromax

job s n :W010259-1013-5923116
complain no : 2810134517
chetan diyora
Sep 2, 2013

Touch paid is not working

I purchased Micromax A110, its touchpad stopped working after 1 month after that i gave it to MMX Service Centre in Ahmedabad, its been 10 days but nothing has happened. MMX is saying no spare part available, I have raised a complaint as well but of no use. Customer care just keeps saying wait for 15-20 days. and no body have information on progress. Even there is no proper escalation matrix. Just a number and email id where you will get only one reply wait for another 10-15 days.

Complain No: 2608132841
Sheet No: W010324-0813-4880851
Chetan Diyora
Contact No: 9510035303 / 9099910278
Aug 11, 2013

Bad response from micromax service provider

I had really bad response given from service provider (Piyali Shah)in M/S SABSONIC RGM-170 VIP road. teghoria Kolkata-700059
I have been to the service center 3 times ,the behavior of the staffs and service provided is really a horrible experience.
After the servicing the phone,the phone is still worse than before.
Its just been 3 months the new phone is been serviced thrice.
The service center staffs needs to be trained well to handle customers.
May 7, 2013

Service is very poor

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am really disappoint with "Dev Enterprise" services which is located in Ahmedabad & registered as Micromax service station. I had given my Micromax Tab for repairing on 29th April Noon.

Job Sheet No - W010324-0413-3569653

I got message on 4th May that "Job sheet has been processed & request to collect device between 10 Am to 6:30 PM on any working day".

After that i got another message on 4th May that "Job sheet is closed & Provide feedback".

When i visited "Dev Enterprise" on 6th May then they said that still device is not ready & it will take 3 more days.

My Concern that if device is not ready then how they send message to collect device & job sheet is close? This is really big issue which i faced & even other customer are also facing same issue when i visited. "Dev Enterprise" saying that we are not closing any job sheet, it is closed by Head office from delhi. Is it So? then how i got the message when i visited 1st time at "Dev Enterprise".

If device is not ready then why they closed the Job sheet? what is reason? Still i haven't received the device.

The "Dev Enterprise" head said that they will deliver my device till 7th Evening & i had also given the address, But he is not picking my call & not giving any response. His mobile no. is (9099905969).

I would suggest to other customer to do not purchase Micromax Product onwards as they are not providing good services.

The IFB washing machine service center in vellore is not...
    vmc developers and realtors - Delay in 7/12
    Dear All, I have purchased 5 plots from VMC developers...
    Lenovo - issue with Lenovo A536 mobile
    Hi, I am having issues with my phone since I bought this...
    MS-CIT - Lost MS-CIT Certificate
    Dear sir, my name is samadhan sunil torane i am...
    IGNOU - incomplete result
    Sir, I am a student of ignou.I have given the exam on...
    mywallet---mobikwik.com - Re activation of mobikwik wallet
    reactivation of mobikwik wallet My mobikwik wallet is...
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - I have also have a message in my email
    It is fake or not? please email me @ ana_031@ymail.com..
    Jain Dharamshala - NOISE POLLUTION
    Dear Sir/Madam, Subject = Noise pollution during the...
    Jain Dharamshala - Noise pollution in Night and day
    Dear Sir/Madam, Subject = Noise pollution during the...