Micromax mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about Micromax mobile

kiratej

Sep 1, 2015

MY MOBILE HAVE SOME PROBLEM IS THERE ITS A MEMORY SLOT WAS NOT WORKING , DUE TO SOME VIRUS PROBLEM

MY MOBILE HAVE SOME PROBLEM IS THERE ITS A MEMORY SLOT WAS NOT WORKING.

PLEASE CONTACT MY MOBILE NUMBER 9866049290 (KIRAN)
raj.mahor

Sep 1, 2015

taking more then 2 month to resolve my mobile issue

my mobile(spark q380) was some issue. and mobile in guaranty period. then i was go to Micromax service center at 27-July 2015. ticket id is 37724. but till date they not resolve that issue. today(01-sep-2015) he called me and told me that he need one more month to resolve it. so i am very disappointed with this type of service. already 45 days gone but my mobile not fixed. so please help me if you do can any thing. let me know your feedback as soon as possible..
Shatrughna Suman

Aug 31, 2015

Micromax Service centre at kaushalya complex patna is not serving well becz they returned A075 without proper repairing

I deposited my Micromax Bolt A075 in service center situated in Kaushalya Complex, Near Dak Bunglaw Patna claiming the problem for TOUCH and DISPLAY. This was deposited under jobsheet no. E040160-0715-18267850 . the set was under warranty period. a message was received by me from MMXSER that the set has been repaired and we may collect it from the service centre. we reached the service centre but we saw that display was partially repaired . a small light ray is coming from inside of the mobile set . i said to the service engineer sitting there that the set has not been repaired completely. Now he is telling that the set is now not in warranty he is demanding Rs 1800 for repairing the DISPLAY. Is this legitimate . we deposited the set when it was under warranty and after 30 days the set was returned to me saying that it is repaired by company.
This service centre is not doing well. Today we have received the same message. My EMI 1 is 911356202181941 and EMI 2 is 911356202181958 . It is ridiculous that the set was given to service centre under warranty and when it was returned to me it was partially repaired. It is obvious that the set was under warranty and that is why it was not repaired properly , this is not the right way . Please instruct the service Centre to repair it properly. My cell no. is 9470031594 and 7763813215 email sumanskumar007@gmail.com PLEASE RESPOND IMMEDIATELY .
ajay marawar

Aug 29, 2015

micromax canvas A1AQ4501

NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES & VIDEOS ON WHATSAPP
ddeepak mehta

Aug 26, 2015

display problem and bettery problm

Sir. i am deepak mehta my mobile9671807888.mene A250 diya hua hai aur aq5001 hai hai ji dono k doni aaj 1 month ho gye hai ji......jo aaj tk thik ni hua hai ji...mene apna mobile fatahabad service center me diya hua hai...mujhe roj ye kha jata hai ki bhaiya se bt kar lo...roj yai kha jata hai ji...na un k bhaiya humara phone pik karta hai ji...bto ji kya kare......ya fir chord de mobile ko...aur le lete hai hai....micromax company ka pta chl gya hume kaisi hai .....
nikhil c v

Aug 25, 2015

3 G is not getting

my phone is micro max unite 1 .i went to micro max service center in calcuit,Kerala before 3 weeks ago.and i got it after one week by reinstalling the software.after that my i can't use 3 G net on my phone,the network is getting but if we turn on the mobile data ,after one or two minute the range is totally gone.after that i got network only if we reboot the phone.and i gave back to micro max service center on 17/08/2015. they told me there is a problem in inside the mobile board ,they want time 30 days,they told me that they will sent my mobile to center today (means date 26/08/2015) and it will be back after 30 days,i have no phones to use ,please help me.i don't know what to do.what shall i do? please tell them to take action fast
ravi yadav123

Aug 25, 2015

software problem

Sir,I want to inform u that micromax canvas xpress a99 have bought from seller 3 to momonth before but unfortunately it does not work properly.it has software problem. It hang too much.some time it work automatically. It switch off some time.app does not work properly. I also give this in karnal care centre.but unfortunately It problem become too high.some time its keyboard hang.I was in great trouble because of this.sir please give me another phone. Or return my rupees.it is a costly handset.u take my complain. I am very thankful to u.pls imforme on 9466857467.or email. Raviy7999@gmail.com.
ankee

Aug 24, 2015

New Android version

There is no new Android version for micromax canvas knight cameo A290. Please give a new lollipop android version for this model.
tsantosh

Aug 21, 2015

Mobile related

मेरे फोन मे खराबी आने के कारण मैने 21 जुलाई 2015 को आपके सर्विस सेन्टयर पर अपना फोन जमा किया था, आपके कर्मचारियों द्वारा 15 दिन में फोन ठीक करके वापस करने को कहा गया था, परन्तुर 01 माह से अधिक समय व्यातीत हो चुका है परन्तुर अभी तक फोन वापस नहीं मिला सर्विस सेन्टिर जाने पर बताया गया कि फोन अगस्तु के अ‍ंतिम अथवा सितम्बBर के प्रथम सप्तािह में मिलेगा जबकि आपकी जाब शीट में फोन ठीक करके वापस देने का अधिकतम समय 30 दिन का दिया गया है क़पया अनुरोध है कि फोन शीघ्र दिलाने का कष्ट करें तथा वर्तमान स्थि‍ति से फोन अथवा ईमेल द्वारा अवगत करायें JOBSHEET NO-N040504071518059252
muskansp92@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2015

All Canvas mobile phone touch & Software Problem

Micromax canvas pep Q371 set me Touch problem & Hangs Problem.
Micromax Canvas A106 set me Touch problem & Hangs Problem.

to aap hi bataye hamlog micromax kyo use karange.
jabki servicing centre me jane par wo 1 month ka time bolte hai,
isse accha to samsung hi hai jo kam se kam samay me badhiya service deta hai.

tahanks,

8884081911
nil.2051

CHENGES DONE WITH MY A116 CANVAS HD BY MICROMAX SERVICE CENTER WARDHA

DEAR SIR,
BY LAST WEEK MY MOBILE TOCH WAS NOT WORKING PROPERY, SO I MOVE TO MICROMAX CARE IN WARDHA UNDER THE NAME OF NAWAZ MOBILE MICROMAX SERVICE CENTER.NAWAZ MOBILE NOTED COMPLAINT AND SIAD MOBILE TOUCH WAS NOT WORK , SO WE WILL CHANGE IT WITH NEW ONE .....I SAID OK..COST FOR NEW TOUCH SET 2300 RS.PLEASE COME AFTER A DAY YOU WILL GET YOUR MOBILE SAID BY NAWAZ.

BUT IT IS REALLY REDICULES THAT THEY NOT PROVIDE ME A NEW TOUCH SET WITH MY MOBILE BUT USED ANY OTHER OLD TOUCH SET, IT IS IN LOOKING VERY DIRTY.....NOT UP TO THE MARK OF NEW ONE.
SO I COMPLAINT FOR ABOVE MATTER TO NAWAZ BUT HE STRAIGHTELY REFUSED FOR THAT......BUT I KNOW THEY PLAYED DOUBLE GAME WITH ME, I REFUSED TO EXCEPT MOBILE AND SAID EITHER CHENGE IT WITH NEW ONE OR GIVE MY ORIGNAL SET AS IT IS.

SO SIR PLEASE HELP US FROM THIS TYPE CARRUPTION BECAUSE IT CRETES BAD IMAGE OF MICROMAX IN MARKET REALLY IT IS SHAMEFUL.
OTHERWIDE LAST OPTION IS CONSUMER COURT.

HELP US
NILESH KATRE
MSND

Exhaustive delay in service

Job Sheet No *S010143-0515-16572637 Dated 11 May 2015. again given the date 19 May 2015 for the same job sheet. fault in mobile - low backup/ no charging. till date Mob set not given back. plenty of visits / efforts have gone in vain. patience is running out. if matter not sorted at the earliest, i shall be obliged to address my complaint at other suitable forum. hopefully your service will prevail over for better at the earliest.
ankitaqt

Aug 9, 2015

Unjustified charges for touchscreen repair

With great disappointment, I am saying your devices are not upto the mark. It has hardly been an year and I have faced many problems (least to say) and now my phone's touchscreen is not working properly.

After going through the process of wrong addresses and contact numbers of your service centers (uploaded on website) for 1 week I finally got two relevant address through your customer care.

I went to Kalkaji (E 3 Lower ground floor, kalkaji mkt, New delhi) service center. It was a fish market with around 50 people crammed in a small room, shouting and unsatisfied. I heard almost 20 stories of people who were being fooled by the service centers professionals. I was already terrified.

After two hours wait, I was called to show my mobile. I started telling them the problem I was facing, before hearing me out - they opened the handset, remove the sim, external memory card, internal cover and ripped open the phone. I was SHOCKED! They did not even hear the problem and asked about backup to say the least.

Then, they told me it will cost around 2250 rupees to repair the touchscreen chip (WHY? ISNT this under WARRANTY?) No they say, because physical damage is not covered. But this is INTERNAL DAMAGE not physical damage. They insist on keeping the phone and changing the motherboard too (which wasnt required apparantly) I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

I want to get my phone repaired and I will not pay for something that is in warranty. IF YOUR PRODUCT cannot last their time in warranty period imagine what will happen to them when out of warranty.

I expect prompt action on your part regarding this, if not I will approach consumer complaint forum.
K.K. GIFTS P. LTD

Aug 7, 2015

Unjustified charges

I am regret to inform you that I submitted my Micromax phone (model no. X352 ), was purchased on 11.08.2015 in the name of K.K. Gifts P. Ltd., to your service center Sun Infosolutions at dharmatala branch on 04.08.2015. In spite of the said mobile is under warranty period, your service center is claiming rs. 1250/- as repair charges for replacing the LCD of the phone.

Therefore I request you to please justify the matter immediately.

Thanks & regards,
K.K. Gifts P. Ltd.
M: 967416352
Amit Dabhi

Aug 4, 2015

I purches my micromaxx canvas elanza2 . 121 is Last 4 Month not pefecty work

My micromaxx canvas elanza2 121 is Last 4 months is not work prfecty and I am go to sarvice center but problem is no slove my fhone s mother bord was change last month by micro mxx sarvice center but problem are few 9 days and my fhone is switch off and I submeet to sarvice center and says submeet for 20 or 25 days so p lese solve my problems and my fhone Was last 2 month ago submeet for7 days but update fhone and retun ...so please. ....my fhone Dio
amit droch

Jul 31, 2015

MOBILE PHMONE

My self Amit Bhatia and i am live in shimla this month 2/7/2015 my cell phone MICROMAX A-120 automatically switch off and i iam going next day service centre shimla they was see my phone and told me a four mobile motherboard is problem and they have dispach form chandigrah my job sheet no-N10006-0715-17690269 they was told me a ypur phone return 15-20 days but today DT-31/7/2015 i will conform the service center they was told me a your phone coming next 15-20 days, my question for you what are you say????? and what are you Doing???? plz my cell return 2-3 days other wise iam going foe consumerism court shimla

AMIT BHATIA
KUMAR.AMIT797@GMAIL.COM
shabeerzahri

Jul 31, 2015

Demand of charges for repairing of mobile while the device is under warranty

I purchased Micromax Mobile Canvas Nitro A311 online in the month of |January 2014, one month earlier it produced some fault( Blank display) and i deposited the same in the service center namely Land Mark complex, Karannagar, Srinagar, Kashmir on 04/7/2015 under Job sheet No. 506. i was often inquiring about the device on the land line of the service centre 0194-2475709 and yesterday on 30/7/2015 i received SMS from BT-MMXSER that the device has been repaired and kindly to collect the same from the local service centre i.e Landmark complex Karannagar, Srinagar under the new job sheet No. N080253-0715-17733491 dated 30/7/2015. i rushed to the service centre to collect the device but was shocked to hear about the charges which costs Rs. 1785/=. Today on 31/7/2015 i booked complaint on the toll free No. 18605008286 bearing No: MMX310715692832 dated 31/7/2015 and after checking the status i was told that the device was repaired under warranty ther is no need to pay the money as it is against the company laws. Now please advice me what to do regarding the matter as i have no other means to get my complaint/grievances redressed by the consumer court.
Shabeer Ahmad Zahri
Cell No. 9419488924
Device Micriomax Canvas Nitro 311
IMEI No.911407301294711
sheetal jadhav

Jul 29, 2015

micromax A93 is not proper working

I have A93 and my handset is not working properly its wi-fi and Data Connection stays automatically on so i complaint the service center on 27/07/2015 and they said problem was solved. but the problem was still facing and also new problem of battery not charged. my handset is under warranty so now i want my cash back and no replacement.
santhoshm914

Jul 26, 2015

software update

There is no software update for micromax A089 so please give a software update for this model
Ajay52

Jul 21, 2015

Replacement of Battery

I bought a brand new mobile Micromax A120 on 28/2/2015. Past one month the battery charge duration is very slow. Hence I reported the problem to your Micromax Care at Kadaperi-chennai on 26/6/2015. They assured that they will replace the battery within 15days and also they have given me a acknowledgement. But so far I have not received any information from them. I contacted them several times, they are not picking up the phone. Please inform me what should I do next. I m expecting your early reply.

K.AjayKumar
goutam1991

Jul 19, 2015

Duplicate copy of Micromax A106

Micromax Unite 2 A106
The phone I bought on 17 February 2015 from "ebay.in" is have many technical issues from day one. Even the configuration mentioned is good but it is not working like that. It started getting very slow in processing from the beginning. I went to service center so many times. But the problem was never resolved. Again went to Micromax service center, they took my phone and sent to main service center for changing the motherboard. But they returned the phone and said that the phone is actually duplicate. Now people from micromax service center suggested to contact the seller. So I tried to contact with them but they not respond me about my problem. What should I do in such case?
chandel8888

Jul 9, 2015

service center poor service

My job sheet number is N030218061517528572 phone submitted on date 26-06-2015
Still my phone is not repaired , every time i visit to micromax care they told me come on next day
Babruvahan Jadhav

Jul 8, 2015

Very very poor service from micromax service center

Hi I Babruvahan Jadhav, registered complaint on 12th May 2015, my complaint number is "W030151 - 0515 - 16576885". Problem is mobile display not working properly. As Per Reported for your end are follow : - "4911 Display Touch Screen not working". I am taking follow of this complaint from last 59 days, but no one reply or proper response from your end. On 9th June Service Center given me my mob back and same day again same problem found so again on 10th June i submitted my mobile and still i do not get any response.I really not happy with this pathetic service. I requesting to you help me in this case, and give solution ASAP.
neeravnayak

Jul 4, 2015

micromax A-120 not working

I have given a handset Micromax A-120 for repairing on May 23rd 2015 at Diya communication Jamnagar It is more than 43 days, but still the phone is not repaired. My Job sheet number is 10743. As per the local service centre due to major fault my hand send to company for repairing I am not getting satisfactory answer from service centre every time they say job is pending / not done from company, also told me about if your mobile is in warranty period so if not repaired then company is replaced the same with upgraded hand set.

I also called customer care on 18/6/2015 regarding this at toll free number 18605008286 they also told me your complain is forward to high priority and get ready in 15 day, and they also registered a complaint MMX120615455157.( also call and complain 4 time in customer care ) I wanted to know where my phone was for these 43 days. My most of work is on smart phone and all my important documents and details are with this.

For a simple complaint if you are not capable to repair the phone, and then let me know that through mail. So that I can proceed with further steps. I hope you will do the needful ASAP.

Note- same hand set was also under maintenance from 15/5 to 21/5 (touch pad not working, mobile hang, mobile continuous vibrate back up application fill continuous, touch key are not working) but after repair same problem was continue with in 24 hrs. And now under repair/ if mobile is not repaired than replaced why it take more time.

Herewith attach work order sheet for ready references.

My warranty period get over on 7 july 2015 so is you send my repair/new replaced mobile and if any kind of problem I face than what??

BAZAR CLICKS - A sad story
    A sad story… I am also cheated by this company…. i had...
    cyber crime - Fake Singapore Job Opportunity
    Dear Sir / Madam, Regarding last 14-Aug-15, I have...
    snap deal - Snapdeal
    Dear khuneja, Information about your contact details...
    QNET - FRAUDS IN PUNE and LUCKHNOW
    Frauds list All they are from Pune working for an IT...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Munendra Jhaldiyal, Information about your...
    Bajaj Finserv Lending - Personal loan related
    I've applied for personal loan . On receiving...
    compartment - resul incorrectly checked
    Fully fed up with result . kaisa tm log bacho k future k...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Dharmik patel, Information about your contact...
    Dr Vinod raina Sexologist - Medicines Expensive
    Yes I agree with you Consultation fee is 1500 and...