Micromax mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about Micromax mobile

sunnymehta

Apr 18, 2015

COMPLAINT REGARDING DISPLAY SCREEN : APPEARANCE OF YELLOW SPOT

I'm Sunny Mehta, I have bought a mobile phone from ebay.com , model no. A-310(Micromax Canvas Nitro) IMEI 1: 911375704697626 IMEI 2: 911375704720675 EAN no. 8904132436824. The details for the purchase is as follows:

Item title Price
Shipping price
Qty Item total
Micromax A310 Canvas Nitro - 1 Year Micromax India Warranty ( 251656094874 )

Rs. 11,697.00 Free 1 Rs. 11,697.00

The phone is under warranty of one year, for which we went to the nearest service center address of the same is "ROYAL SERVICES - 3425 MAHINDRA PARK, RANI BAGH DELHI 110034" where the customer service representative Mr. Sachin Khunger had refused to register any job sheet or written complaint regarding appearance of yellow spot on the display screen. This is unacceptable from a big brand, which is customer oriented and has links to the root of a common man.

Therefore we are writing to you to take up this matter and clarify the fault of the screen without any charges attached to it.

rakesh 1972

Apr 18, 2015

touch screen hang and no scrolling

I bought MICRO MAX UNITE 2 AT delhi in dec 2014 now i am getting problem its screen is not working in one touch and scrolling is totally inactive so please suggest the steps because i am out of india in nairobi .if you have any service centre in nairobi please give the address so i can take their.

Rakesh Mishra,
Nairobi
Rajamech

Apr 17, 2015

any micromax service center dont claim warrenty for water lock..

My micromax A1 mobile unfortinetly fall into water,but work properly ..I just give my mobile to service center for cleaning purpose ..they ask 3800 rupees for repair.the current rate of mob is only 5200...what a very big misbegaviour, I really disappointed with micromax....
Bonny 1

Apr 16, 2015

G sensor and touch problem of UNITE 2

The g sensors of my phone "A 106" is not working properly. I have given the handest in mmx care but they said it is a major problem. This is 3 rd month i am using my phone and from last 15 days i have faced touch problem. The touch sometimes become inactive. I want to replace my handset with A 290 by giving extra money please replace my handset with A 290.
a vaishnav

Apr 12, 2015

mobile mistake

Dear sir/Madam,
My mobile micromax Android one was given for repair on dated 31.3.2015 and still on 05-04-15 date, i am not getting my phone back. Kindly do an immediate action as soon as possible otherwise i will go for consumer court.

job sheet no: w020311-0315-15820717

Ashok vaishnav
mob no.: 9929452213
rahulgajbhiye88@yahoo.com

Apr 10, 2015

charging problem

complaint against micromax A 290. I have purchased this mobile on 16-03-2015..the new mobile is not working properly now the mobiles charging slot is not working properly. now please give me some proper response as fast as you can. if mot i will have to go to the grahakh munch.

my contact no is-9300042221
seran

Apr 7, 2015

getting hanged , worst phone ever, worst service.

I bought micromax A120 on june,2014 (just 10 months back). I have given it for service nearly 5 times. This is a worst model i have ever bought. I wont use phone a lot. Even i dont have games in my phone. I lost many of my important files which i have in my phone because of this. Once it gets hanged the wont open at all. After booting it again also it wont boot again. On viewing gallery it prompts me "unfortunately gallery as been stopped", so i cant view photos and videos at all :(
this sucks.. Service center is so lethargic, they are not servicing properly, whatever the problem is they say its because of software crash. I wasted my money in this. Will never buy this brand ever.
anshul kumar singh

Apr 3, 2015

hanging

i have bought micromax canvas a96 last year. my phone is hanging a lot since the first month. i have been to service center of micromax several times and they update the software but the hanging problem is not resolved and also after every month or two months the phone's software also gets corrupted. i have discussed this problem with service center's technician but i have been told that due to viruses it happens. but i have installed trust go antivirus in my phone which have a good reputation on play store. i have asked for the I.C.'s to be checked by the technician of service center but he did not respond to my query and simply updated the software. i have few months left for the warranty and i want to get a rid of this problem.
ayushigupta

Apr 2, 2015

batteryproblem

Dear All,
Good Day!

First of all micromax service centers service is worst and worst. Now about my complaint. i bought micromax canvas knight a290 and after four days batterystartedtogetdead.

Now its third time within one month from its purchasing date that again battery issue raised. i cannot charge my phone. whenever i try to charge it sucking all the power.

Hardly i used this phone but as this gets every time sick i need to take it service center. i cannot do this anymore. and i am mad on this phone and really frustrated. i spend more money on this to take it every time to service center. that's the reason i am complaining to consumer court. i want my money back and better they keep this phone.

Really have to take strict action.
Amju naik

Mar 27, 2015

4 months had pass not receive my mobile yet

I had bought new mobile cdma after 2 month the mobile was dead I had given to service centre 4 months had pass I haven received my mobile yet now they r saying I will get used gs m mobile which is not use of me otherwise file complaint against company 2 claim my mobile my job sheet no is w030616-1214-14122347 it is at m/s v care telecom services
amirafghani

Mar 25, 2015

worst service

Sir. I bought a micromax doodle 3 and its start problem and its dead sometimes reboots automatically restart blank screen etc in 3 months after purchasin I give it to the service centre in bhopal m/s kalra mobile n computer services my job sheet no is n070269-0215-14944663 its more than 45 days they dont give me back my mobile and they talk very badly when I go to service centre and not receiving my phone if my mobile is not given earlier I go to the concumer court and case on micromax
armankhan15

Mar 19, 2015

Fraud Service Center People

I have submitted my phone ( Micromax A120 ) to service center on January 21, 2015 and since then I have not received my phone. I keep going there and every time they said phone is at Main office it will be back till next day or next week. On 8th time ( 1 month and 7 days ) went there and shouted to give me my phone back and then they gave a phone and said that it is the phone that have came from repair. The phone was of same model ( different IMEI ). Its condition was like hell. The requested me to take this and promised that they will 100 % replace it next week but I returned it very next day, because it can broke anytime and I don't want to take the risk. I returned the phone and was told to come back after 1 week. But, I went there after 2 week and told them return my phone then, again they give me a phone ( same model but with better condition then the last time ). When I returned home, I found that phone is not charging. I went back told them that it is not charging. So keep it back and returned my JOBSHEET back but they refused saying that could not return my JOBSHEET and I have to get a new JOBSHEET for this issue.

I call Micromax Customer Care No. ( They do no not have any Toll-free no. So don't search and waste your money and time). They give me the same reply that I have to apply for the new JOBSHEET. That means you will never get your phone back because every time you will get a defective phone and when you will return it, you will get new jobsheet.

This is like endless cycle of wasting your money.

Now its been 2 months and I have not received my phone. I don't know why but they return different old and damaged phone instead of mines'.

My old Jobsheet No. is : N030760-0115-14613303

Near Metro Piller No. 232
New Delhi - 110008
raghavendragoud

Mar 18, 2015

Complaint against to micromax service centers

I gave my mobile micromax Canvas4(A210) to a service center in Hyderabad(S.V Communications Address – Sri Sai Vikram towers (First Floor), Above Reliance World , Behind BUS Stop , Balaji nagar , Kukatpally . PIN – 500072) for lock and unlock problem with my phone. Service center guy took my phone for checking purpose,but after some time(10 mins later) he came and said it is mother board problem and water damage( Actually my phone is working properly before I went to service center). He said there is warranty will not for water damage and asked 700Rs for repair and 7days time. But after 7 days when I went to service center, he said mother board is damaged and it will be repair only in Delhi along with he asked 80% money of mobile cost(around 8500Rs).

Actually my doubt is, before going to service center my mobile is working fine. But he took my mobile inside service room,said that it is mother board problem due to water damage. it's not true. But in other service centers like Samsung and Nokia, those people will check the issue infront of us and explain the problem (how much cost it will take to solve the issue). But these micromax service center's are totally wrong and they are speaking rudely when we asked them.

I bought my mobile for 15000(last year April 2014). Now what should I do with this.

can anyone suggest me how to take action on them.

raghavendra.gouds@gmail.com
Ashok Kumar

Mar 17, 2015

mobile repair not done even after due date

Dear sir/Madam,
My mobile micromax A34(B) was given for repair on dated 16-12-14 and still on 03-01-15 date, i am not getting my phone back. Kindly do an immediate action as soon as possible otherwise i will go for consumer court.

job sheet no: N030760-1214-13965904

Ashokl
mob no.: 8447664881
Chaithra Christina

Mar 10, 2015

Not getting panel of micromax X091 any where

Kindly tell me near by kalyan nagar where will i get micromax X091 panel please, with out panel why you sell the phones to the shop.
Srkris

Feb 28, 2015

Micromax a250

I have micromax canvas turbo a250... It had a motherboard problem... I gave it to service center and they returned it back after a month... After the service my mobile has stopped working... I took it to the service center around 4 times with the issue and they will restart and then either update the software or do some trivial stuff and finish it... The moment i bring it back and charge the phone switches off and doesnt start agsin... Pl let me know whom to contact to complain agsinst the same..
nithilam

Feb 26, 2015

keypad not showing in micromax elanza

i have purchased micromax canvas elanza a121 six months before.. now iam not getting my keypad shown. i cant type messages or take contacts..
satish94

Feb 26, 2015

software cant be updated

sir, in my unite 2 some apps (only pre loaded) like hike and opera mine dosent updated.
its always giving me error. (package file was not installed property or uninstall previous one).
today visit our service center but no solution were made help me sir.
without update my all work will stopped. please give me solution as soon as possible ,,,,,,
gauthamprabhu

Feb 23, 2015

micromax a121 battery heating and phone get switched off

when my mobile give service center on jan 2015 .the mobile repaired 20days time .but still no response for mobile to extend time.
pls take necessary action.
waliasunil1

Feb 19, 2015

Battery Problem

Dear All,
Good Day!

First of all micromax service centers service is worst and worst. Now about my complaint. i bought micromax canvas knight a290 and after four days battery got puffed. i went to service center and they were refusing to repair because their system was not updated with this phone as it was new model launched but and unfortunately they repaired it.

After one month again got battery problem raised again in my phone. i was not able to charge it. then i went again to service center and they deposited mobile for around 2 weeks. after i received it all was working fine. but still it was not charging might they not did quality checking test. then i told them to repair it again.

Now its third time within third month from its purchasing date that again battery issue raised. i cannot charge my phone. whenever i try to charge it sucking all the power.

Really have to take strict action.
dilipkumar chowdhury

Feb 13, 2015

Micromax Datacrd (MMX377G) 911307453180587

Micromax datacard (MMX377G) 911307453180587 given for repair/replacement within warranty period to "Mobile Solution"Shaida Market, Lakhtokia,Guwahati on 17/01/2015 and on 11/02/2015 it is delivered with a false statement that the same is repaired. On good faith I took it but while checking the same at my home I found that the same is not repaired. I felt it very much as because above Customer care centre of Micromax has bluff me and I being deprived from the due service of the company by this way they also create a doubt on the good will of the company .
Pl. guide me for next course of action to be taken so that the said datacard can be repaired / replaced
lithish

Feb 7, 2015

poor servoce

sir i took my cell under jop sheet no s020251011514752232 i received msg from micromax service center your jop was finished you will come to receive your mobile on the date 3/2/15 but i go the next day i go the service center they told your cell was not ready and they are not response tome till the date i not receive my mobile i call the center the phone was not responsible i very apset this matter pls action the service center the service center locate at kodambakkam near liberty bridge
sharad58996

Feb 6, 2015

Micromax A310 Nitro not working

I have Purchased a Micromax A310(IMEI: 911375707284638) 3 Months back and after hardly using for 1 Month phone started creating problem. Camera, display and all keys started malfunctioning. I have deposited phone in your service centre M/S V Surve Info at Indrapuram on 26th Dec 2014 (Job Sheet- N040720121414156424). I was told that this phone will go to factory for repair and will take 20 Days. Once the phone came back the situation was even worst..I don’t know what is quality testing department doing in micromax.

Then a newJob Sheet (N040720011514554834) was being created without informing me about the same. This time I was told that now the phone is send for Replacement. Today when I enquired in your indrapuram branch (Mr Anand) I was told that again motherboard is replaced and not the phone and will need some time to get the phone back

When I checked at your call centre (Compliant No-0602159326) this call centre agent has no information at all and he told me that it will take approx one Month to get the phone back.

Please let me know what is policy for repair and turn around time for such cases.

Who is responsible for harassment where a user is without phone for 3 Months(as the phone was having microsim this can not be used in available handsets at home)

Any reason why a legal case should not be filed against your MD in consumer forum

Please refund my money as I don’t want any association with this “Worst” Brand so called “Make in INDIA”..

THIS IS REALLY VERY SHAMEFULL THAT WE HAVE SUCH BRANDS OF INDIAN ORIGIN WHO ONLY BELIVE IN SALES AND ABSOLUTELY ZERO POST SALES SERVICES

Sharad
saket pimpale

Jan 31, 2015

charging problem

complaint against micromax bolt A 27. I have purchased this mobile on 27-06-2014. From the day i have purchased the mobile it is giving some or the other problem. i have got my mobile replaced by the service center 3 times . but still the problem is not resolved . now the mobiles charging slot is not working properly. now please give me some proper response as fast as you can. if mot i will have to go to the grahakh munch.
aryaintu

Jan 24, 2015

disgusted response from micromax service center

I am rahul kumar, i gave my micromax canvas A310 NITRO to the service center in the first week of the jan 2015 and they said within 15 days it will be done,as it was not giving my battery back up as needed, was very poor with the battery and it is a new phone just been a month i bought it/ when i asked them after 15day they said me a week more they need , i was frustrated at that time itself still i said ok and now after that week when i asked them they are saying more 15-20days , i mean what is this, the worst service i could say,i really need my phone back in good condition , it's really a lot humiliating
serial no. 911375707225276/911375707273938

REEBOK MEN SUNGLASS - replacement of sunglass
    Hi Sir. Mene REEBOK MEN SUNGLASS (#11419584-22581731) ka...
    Airtel - fraud of wrong balance deduction
    One day suddenly I got a message on airtel mobile no that ...
    Khodiyar Offset - unable to open counter booking
    Respected Sir/Madam I can't open my...
    Debit card - debit card
    My debit is not working but there is money i have used...
    IDEA cellular ltd. - RE : poor service
    Dear Customer, We deeply regret the inconvenience. We...
    Aircel - Still KTK106RC1 is activated
    Hi Team, Still I am getting the message and the amount...
    Yahoo.com - Mail inbox isnot opening
    Dear Sir, I have a vodafone sim and net connection. My...
    DTC Bus - bus 181A Ka Rout Change karen.
    dear sir, Jangirpuri se Nizamuddin Railway Station ke...
    freecharge.in - freecharge web
    dear sir 3 month ago videocan recharge rs.400 &three...
    rrb kolkata - lost of my rrb kolkata roll number
    lost my roll no of sse Respected sir, My name is deepak...