Micromax mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about Micromax mobile

Sharma Mukesh

Dec 4, 2016

My mobile D-320 giving problem me on every 15 days of servicing.

I purchased D320 mobile dated 30/03/2016. After purchasing, it regularly gives problem on every 15 days. First time on May, 2016 it was sent to the company for repairing. After that it has regularly been hanged/dead on 15 days. Now at four times I reached the service centre, Roshpa Tower, Ranch. But on every time it was called that software corrupted it may be installed. So on every 15 days software of my mobile had been re-installed. Agai In dated 04/12/2016, my mobile has hanged/dead. It is, therefore, requested to please sought my problem which I face regularly and arrange me new mobile in place of this. Thanking you. My mobile no. is 8986911993.
Jitu Bhati

Dec 4, 2016

Automatically restart

My new micromax canvas 5 phone is automatically restart and hang before restarting please resolve the problem fast

Dec 3, 2016

Dear RAJESH S BHATIA,
We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at writetous@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.

Dec 2, 2016

battery related problem

Dear Rajeev1234jee,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

rajeev1234jee

Dec 1, 2016

battery related problem

sir i buy your product 21nov 2016 but it has battry related issue it battry backup is less than 6 hour i am buy from snap deal but iwill comlain today but saying iam accepted return within 7 day my device name canvas spark 3 my contact no 9199909166
mannaipad

Nov 29, 2016

Automatic Dialing

I have mobile Micromax A106. It automatically dials from the Contact list. Pl give solution.
JIGNESH 240576

Nov 26, 2016

MICROMAX MOBILE PROBLEM

I as per above subject I purchase phone micromax canvas unite-4 pro model no-Q465 On dt-08/11/2016 from SETHIYA MOBILE ANJAR. MY PHONE IMEI NO-911510650689959.I Purchase 4G MOBILE FOR video calling and net use but both of not available in this phone.also phone display problem start such this topic i calling in customer care but not proper answer to me and my mobile call cut frequently. so i request to you both problem solve or not.I purchase micromax for long journey but in15 day mobile so its future.
If i will not get any feedback/reply from you within 24 hrs. then I submit my complaint in consumer court.

JIGNESH BHATT
MOB-9328035755
Rajinder S Saini

Nov 25, 2016

Contact No. not display on incoming calls

My g-mail contact list is getting disappeared. Not able to see contact name on incoming calls. But when i receive call it displays number with name. Plz provide any solution.
PARTHA BANDYOPADHYAY

Nov 24, 2016

Supply of low internal storage capacity Smartphone of 4 GB in place of 8 GB

Ref:
1. Order no. 507658057638746000 dt. 21.11.2016 for Rs. 5,999/- only
2. Item Name : Micromax Canvas Juice 4 G (grey, 8 GB)

Sub: Supply of low internal storage capacity Smartphone of 4 GB in place of 8 GB

D/Sir,

It is very much painful for me to express that against payment of Rs. 5,999/- the cited item was procured from you on 21st November, 2016, of which the capacity of internal storage should be 8 GB in accordance with the specifications offered by you as also written on the packing box in which you delivered the said smartphone to my destination.

I am very perturbed with the incident and I do lodge immediate complaints to you for replacement / refund and expect to get some positive action immediately from you as all my dream of operating a smart phone of my choice has gone in ashtray, which cannot be expected from a reputed organization like yours.

Hope, you will understand what your customers expect out of your product as after a long tussle of mind they move to procure a item of their choice, but when they feel deceived by a supplier, they in no way become free to purchase further from the said supplier. Hope you will understand the feelings of a customer and become more cautious in dealing with them in future.

This is completely a mishap – your leaflet shows 8 GB, in Order as well as your packing it is 8 GB, but on delivery it is found internal storage capacity as 4 GB, what a funny co-ordination!

You are, therefore, requested to replace the set and or refund the value without any lapse of time or otherwise I shall be forced to take alternate action through forum, which please note.

Partha Bandyopadhyay
131/1 Shibpur Road
Howrah - 711102
Mob : 9831357708
CHAND NANAK

Nov 23, 2016

Set given repair to Customer care AGT

sent in repair from last three months
i had submitted my set in customer car at present in Agartala from last month. Before this it was in repair at Rewari (haryana) Customer center but not repaired till date. I had many loss for this and suffering. the Job sheet No. E020163101626184683, Today I had consulted but the center told for 7 days.
I had complented before this please done complete it. I have purchase this smartphone for so many purpose. but this a trasedy I cant tame it.I think this is my fullishness work that I trust in MicroMax. I will be go to home .................?

NANAK CHAND, DOORDARSHAN KENDRA, AGARTALA
Ph. No. 09089844580, 9466877764
MAil. ID nanakchand13@gmail.com
CHAND NANAK

Nov 23, 2016

sen in repair from last three months

NANAK CHAND, DOORDARSHAN KENDRA, AGARTALA

chandra.r

Nov 15, 2016

NOT TRUSTWORTHY

YELAHANKA NEW TOWN MICRO MAX SERVICE CENTER IS NOT TRUST WORTY

I HAVE GIVEN MY MICRO MAX CANVAS A1 ON 10/11/2016 FOR ON /OFF BUTTON PROBLEM, THEY TOLD IT COSTS 680 RUPEES TO REPLACE IT AND IT WILL BE GIVEN NEXT DAY,BUT DUE TO MY COUSIN BROTHER MARRIAGE I TAKEN BACK IT AND USING IT WITH THE HELP OF POWER BANK TILL THE NOON OF 14TH ,ON 14/11/2016 EVENING WHEN I WENT TO MICRO MAX SERVICE CENTER YELAHANKA NEW TOWN AND TOLD TO REPLACE THE ON/OFF BUTTON AGAIN THEY ARE TELLING THAT IT WILL BE COSTING Rs 2800,
I AM GOING TO CONSUMER COURT ,IF IT IS POSSIBLE FROM YOUR SIDE LET IT GET DONE WITH Rs680.
CHANDRA MY CONTACT NO 8088055333

Nov 4, 2016

Dear RAJESH S BHATIA,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

SUREVK16

IF FIND CONTACT 9789815809
LOCK MY MOBILE IMME
RAJESH S BHATIA

Nov 2, 2016

MICROMAX MOBILE X084 NOT WORKING , VASHI SERVICE CENTER PEOPLE IS THE REAL CULPRIT WHEN GIVEN FOR REPAIRING IT WAS WORKING FINE.

TO,
MICROMAX MOBILE
SENIOR PERSON

THIS IS RAJESH S BHATIA FROM MUMBAI 400074,MAHARASHTRA,INDIA WRITING THIS COMPLIANT LETTER TO YOU ABOUT THE POOR QUALITY PRODUCT OF MICROMAX X084 DUAL SIM WHITE COLOUR AS THE PRODUCT FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE,USED ONE,ASSEMBLED,DUPLICATE.TWICE IN 3 MONTHS,OUT OF 2 SIMS ONE SIM WAS/AM NOT WORKING , NOT SHOWING ANY NETWORK NOR THE NAME OF THE OPERATOR,I FOUND THE PRODUCT IS OF CHEAP QUALITY , GIVEN TO ME JUST FOR THE SAKE OF MONEY,WHICH THE SNAPDEAL COMPANY WANTS FROM EVERY PERSON IN THIS WHOLE WORLD.

THE PRODUCTS ARE OF POOR QUALITY , I JUST WANT THE REPLACEMENT FOR THE MICROMAX X084 DUAL SIM WHITE COLOUR , THE PRODUCT IS REFURBHISED ONE AS IT WAS LYING FOR 3 DAYS IN MICROMAX SERVICE CENTER IN NAVI MUMBAI, VASHI .

MICROMAX X084 WHITE DUAL SIM MOBILE RS994/- .

SINCE JUNE 2015 TO TILL DATE , MICROMAX X084 DUAL SIM WHITE COLOUR MOBILE NOKIA LUMIA 630 HAS GIVEN ME LOTS OF PROBLEMS LIKE:-

1.WHILE SERVING THE SITES BLACK PATCHES COMES NOT ABLE TO SEE THE PRODUCT PROPERLY ,

2. THE MOBILE GETS HANGED,AUTOMATICALLY WHEN THE MOBILE IS IN SHIRT POCKET,ANYTHING INSIDE STARTS,BATTERY BECOMES VERY HOT,CHARGING GOES DISAPPEAR.

3. BATTERY WHEN FULLY CHARGED , CHARGING GETS AUTOMATICALLY DISAPPEARED ,

4. WHEN IN POCKET WITHOUT USING ANY LINK OR THE SITE , THE MICROMAX X084 DUAL SIM WHITE COLOUR MOBILE AUTOMATICALLY GETS CONNECTED TO THE SITES,LINKS,ACCOUNTS,STORES LINKS DUE TO THIS MY LAST 2 MONTHS BILL HAVE TOUCH CROSSED ABOVE RS1000/- ,

5.I JUST WANTS THIS MICROMAX X084 DUAL SIM WHITE COLOUR TO BE REPLACED BY THE FRESH STOCK, I STILL DOUBTS THAT THE PRODUCT I RECEIVED IS OF POOR QUALITY , USED ONE, DEFECTIVE ONE, REFURSHIBED ONE.

SNAPDEAL CUSTOMER CARE (ROHIT,AMIT,WASIM,KARAN,AKISHTA)SINCE JUNE 2015 TO OCTOBER 2015 , VARIOUS CALLS HAD BEEN MADE TO THE CUSTOMER CARE BUT IN VAIN.ON 11TH AUGUST 2015 AMIT SNAPDEAL CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE TOLD ME YOUR MICROMAX X084 DUAL SIM WHITE COLOUR IS A ASSEMBLED PRODUCT.

SNAPDEAL IS A CHOR,FRAUD ONLINE MARKETING COMPANY,CHEATED & LOOTED ME VERY BADLY.

SNAPDEAL IS CARELESS ABOUT THE CUSTOMER PRODUCTS ISSUES,COMPLAINT & ONLY INTRESTED IN MAKING MONEY & GIVING OUR MONEY TO GREAT AAMIR KHAN.I AM VERY MUCH DISAPPOINTED VERY SNAPDEAL.ALL MY PRODUCTS PURCHASE ONLINE HAD GIVEN ME VARIOUS PROBLEMS.

HOPING THE DEPARTMENT WILL READ THE MAIL VERY CAREFULLY .

MY TOTAL HEALTH,MONEY,WEALTH,TYPING,SURFING,DOWNLOADING CHARGES (MONEY ) HAD BEEN WASTED , WHEN A PERSON DIES ONE NEEDS A WHITE KAFAN FOR HIMSELF AT A PRICE FOR RS100/-,BUT HERE SNAPDEAL HAS CHEATED,LOOTED ME BY TAKING UNDUE ADVANTAGE OF ME FOR ,RS994/- & MANY MORE.

VARIOUS MAILS TO SNAPDEAL HAD BEEN DONE IN THE PAST ALONGWITH THE CALLS MADE , BUT ALL IN VAIN , TWICE I WENT TO SERVICE CENTER IN VASHI PLAZA IN 2015 & IN 2016 TO GHATKOPAR WEST ONCE , AGAIN IN VASHI THIS YEAR I WENT TOTAL 4 TO 6 TIMES BUT IN VAIN , MY PRODUCT WAS IN WORKING CONDITION WHEN GIVEN TO VASHI PLAZA , VASHI SERVICE CENTER , THOUGH MINOR ISSUES WERE THERE , YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE CCTV CAMERA FOOTAGE , U WILL FIND , WHAT THEY HAVE DONE , I DON'T KNOW,

PLEASE NOTE :- SNAPDEAL MAIL ID IS INACTIVE SINCE LAST YEAR & CUSTOMER CARE I NOT ABLE TO CONNECT TO THE CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES , OVERALL I AM VERY SAD,ANGRY , DISAPPOINTED AT AGE 42 YRS , MY TOTAL TIME,MONEY,HEALTH,HAS BEEN WASTED IN MICROMAX MOBILE ,

IT WAS BOOKED ON 1.6.2015 FROM SNAPDEAL ORDER ID NO. 6575242235 FOR RS994/-,SINCE AUG 2016 MY X084 MOBILE IS INACTIVE , WHAT VASHI SERVICE CENTER PEOPLE HAD DONE WITH THAT MOBILE , ONLY GOD KNOWS, THE VASHI PLAZA VASHI SERVICE CENTER NAME IS HEENA I AM QUITE SURE A MUSLIM GIRL.

I WANT YOUR'S COMPANY PEOPLE & SERVICE CENTER SHOULD REPAIR THE X084 WHITE DUAL SIM MOBILE AT YOUR OWN EXPENDITURE ,

KINDLY ACKNOWLEDGE THE SAME & DO THE NEEDFUL.

THANKING YOU
WITH REGARDS
RAJESH S BHATIA

7738216515,7666929297,9769537503,rajeshdevi75@yahoo.in.
Wayal

Dust problem in camera

I have canvas 5 device but dust problem is occurs in back camera
I have also went to service center but they didn't solve this problem
Wayal

Dust problem

I have Micromax canvas 5 mobile only one month old
But I have dust problem in back camera.
I have show this mobile in service station but can not slove this problem .
shivamkumar716

Oct 27, 2016

micromax fake company

This is to request you. regarding Complaint of service center..I have a problem of the connecting issue of charger in my phone.but your service department did not resolve the issue .My Mobile model number is Micromax knight A- 350 .When i went to second time service center Allahabad they did corrupt the pcb of my Mobile.I am also getting issue till now.but your service department did not give me resolution.your service person name is Mr. satish chandra mishra ,he is from Allahabad service center and contact number is 07275871440.So Kindly request you to take any action against to service department.

Shivam Kumar Gupta

iam taken mobile micromax canvas night Q44 mobile is not support apps
Shomin

Oct 25, 2016

Mobile Battery Charging Very Slow

I Don't Think You Will Listen To The Complaint Cause Many People Have Written Their Complaint And I Don't Think You Have Been Able To Solve But Still I'm Writing This. I Have Never Written Something In My Entire Life But Today You Have Pushed Me To Another Level That Is Why First Time I'm Writing This. Honestly, Your Mobile Are Pathetic And Your Service Centre Are Also Pathetic Cause My Brother Was Gone In Andheri Service Centre They Told The Same Thing To My Brother That His Mobile Is Fine And His Charger Has Some Problem And I Thought To Buy Micromax Too Cause I Thought I'm Buying Different Piece Then His Mobile But Still Got The Problem. So I Have My Mobile Warranty So I Just Gave My Mobile To The Service Centre People In Andheri Cause My Mobile Was Charging Very Slowly And My Phone Software Was Not Updating. So I Gave My Phone To Them, So They Updated My Phone For 1.30 hrs And After That They Say The Same Problem Like They Told To My Brother Charger Have Some Problem Your Mobile Is Good And They Told Me To Buy New Charger But Now When I Came Home And Put My Mobile On Charger It Has Been Charging Since 7am Till 6pm And The Phone Is Still Charging On 67%. And First Thing Good Business Strategy To Tell The Customer To Buy New Charger And Why Do You Make Such Charger With Warranty 6 months And You Make Your Charger In Such A Way That It Will Just Expire After 6 months. You Know What I Have Got A Mobile After 5 Years And I Know What It Took Me To Buy This Phone I Thought That This Mobile Will Be A Good Choice For Me To Use Over A Year But No. Your Micromax Mobile Is Worst People Should Never Take Your Mobile Because They Will Lose Their Money If They Take Micromax Mobile. And Now I Will Tell My Experience To My Friends And Other People Who Will Buy Your Pathetic Phone. Modi Says Make In India, This Is What Make In India Is That Is Why People Don't Buy Make In India Products Cause This So Pathetic Indian Products Are Pathetic And If You See This Complaint And You Have A Little Bit Of Courtesy Just See My Complaint Contact Andheri My Token No. Was 27 Ask Them They Have My Father's Number And Mobile Is Micromax Canvas 5. Bye.
gayatriatakan@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2016

MICROMAXYU5010A PHONE DEAD

PHONE'S DETAIL ARE GIVEN BELOW - IME NO. 911476054252176/75,, MODEL CODE-SERYMOB009-SUMIT
TOUCH PROBLEM TAKING PLACE AGAIN & AGAIN I HAVE SUBMITTED THIS PHONE THREE TIME AND NOW PHONE PERMANENTLY DEAD BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE BEFORE 20 DAYS SO PLEASE SUGGEST.
MY GMAIL ID IS gayatriatakan@gmail.com SO PLEASE REPLY. MY PHONE NO. 7206765550//7015801689
suniloxf

Oct 17, 2016

Never buy micromax canvas

Have used 5 different Micromax canvas phones and have seen various other review from friend and family so can trust.
Writing this review so that it might help u in deciding to go ahead with Micromax phone or not.

Firstly Micromax offers a great featured phone for the moderate price, handy, stylish, and looks good only.
Being a constant user my views are
the phone even though being high feature is of no use.
3 Gb ram phone hangs imagine
3000mah battery last only for 3 4 hours max
Phone heating is one of the most common feature Micromax goes up to 65 deg.
Camera 13mp has no clarity compared to others phones
other few common problem that I faced charging the phone is pathetic, data transfer problem, Bluetooth problem, cheap material, headphone not worth, battery death ratio in 70%, the touch screen doesn’t last long, storage problem, external card detection problem, noise, no upgrade, what else huff, etc.

Secondly coming to service which 80% of micromax user face.
Any small issue service center will say motherboard problem, need insurance to replace from Delhi and other stories
If ur phone is under warranty then your replaced with old product which might take minimum 2 months and will last few months
Out of warranty it good to throw they charge u almost 60% phone cost.
Before buying read of any Micromax service center reviews for facts on google reviews
If u get a chance of visiting you can wonder how many phones with warranty come in just in for motherboard problem(just can’t imagine the rate) within few month usage, that shows how quality products are produced.

I strongly suggest never invest on Micromax phone blindly seeing the feature and rate it of no use.
Instead, go for some Quality products phone. After this choice is urs good luck.
Ravikale

Oct 15, 2016

mobile softwer porbalim and hungup

sir

my micromax mobile softwer porbalim mobile hung up mobile on is name undroed not stort agin steps

plz help me

ravi kale
anil bhawar

Oct 12, 2016

net work problem 4g

dear Sir,
I purchase a phone of Micro max Model No.Q465 but after some time phone net work problem 4g not support like very slow respond aft not suppport new software.

UP BOARD Allahabad - RAHUL SAXENA CHOR HAI
    FRAUD MAN RAHUL SAXENA ATTENTION Dear...
    LG India - lg microwave and tmc dealer
    I have bought a lg microwave model number-mc2886sfu on...
    my jio - Network problem
    Namaskar jio service Mere village me jio sim kafi use...
    hyderabad metropolitan water works and sewerage board - drainage pipe damaged
    I Biharilala Yadav submit the l&t employees has dug a...
    hair treatment - refund my money
    my patient code is :- 214600841436 , saurabh singh ,...
    Vodafone - Call Drop
    Call end intermittently during talking
    irctc- e-ticket - REFUND MONEY
    DEAR IRCTC TEAM, I BOOKED TICKET FROM ANAND...
    RediffMail - forget password
    I forget password of my e mail id ...
    IRCTC Official Website (www.irctc.co.in) - Account Suspended
    I have been using my irctc account where around 10 days...
    e district - solar panel street light
    साेलर लाईट जाे की...