Micromax mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about Micromax mobile

Srkris

Feb 28, 2015

Micromax a250

I have micromax canvas turbo a250... It had a motherboard problem... I gave it to service center and they returned it back after a month... After the service my mobile has stopped working... I took it to the service center around 4 times with the issue and they will restart and then either update the software or do some trivial stuff and finish it... The moment i bring it back and charge the phone switches off and doesnt start agsin... Pl let me know whom to contact to complain agsinst the same..
nithilam

Feb 26, 2015

keypad not showing in micromax elanza

i have purchased micromax canvas elanza a121 six months before.. now iam not getting my keypad shown. i cant type messages or take contacts..
satish94

Feb 26, 2015

software cant be updated

sir, in my unite 2 some apps (only pre loaded) like hike and opera mine dosent updated.
its always giving me error. (package file was not installed property or uninstall previous one).
today visit our service center but no solution were made help me sir.
without update my all work will stopped. please give me solution as soon as possible ,,,,,,
gauthamprabhu

Feb 23, 2015

micromax a121 battery heating and phone get switched off

when my mobile give service center on jan 2015 .the mobile repaired 20days time .but still no response for mobile to extend time.
pls take necessary action.
waliasunil1

Feb 19, 2015

Battery Problem

Dear All,
Good Day!

First of all micromax service centers service is worst and worst. Now about my complaint. i bought micromax canvas knight a290 and after four days battery got puffed. i went to service center and they were refusing to repair because their system was not updated with this phone as it was new model launched but and unfortunately they repaired it.

After one month again got battery problem raised again in my phone. i was not able to charge it. then i went again to service center and they deposited mobile for around 2 weeks. after i received it all was working fine. but still it was not charging might they not did quality checking test. then i told them to repair it again.

Now its third time within third month from its purchasing date that again battery issue raised. i cannot charge my phone. whenever i try to charge it sucking all the power.

Hardly i used this phone but as this gets every time sick i need to take it service center. i cannot do this anymore. and i am mad on this phone and really frustrated. i spend more money on this to take it every time to service center. that's the reason i am complaining to consumer court. i want my money back and better they keep this phone.

Really have to take strict action.
dilipkumar chowdhury

Feb 13, 2015

Micromax Datacrd (MMX377G) 911307453180587

Micromax datacard (MMX377G) 911307453180587 given for repair/replacement within warranty period to "Mobile Solution"Shaida Market, Lakhtokia,Guwahati on 17/01/2015 and on 11/02/2015 it is delivered with a false statement that the same is repaired. On good faith I took it but while checking the same at my home I found that the same is not repaired. I felt it very much as because above Customer care centre of Micromax has bluff me and I being deprived from the due service of the company by this way they also create a doubt on the good will of the company .
Pl. guide me for next course of action to be taken so that the said datacard can be repaired / replaced
lithish

Feb 7, 2015

poor servoce

sir i took my cell under jop sheet no s020251011514752232 i received msg from micromax service center your jop was finished you will come to receive your mobile on the date 3/2/15 but i go the next day i go the service center they told your cell was not ready and they are not response tome till the date i not receive my mobile i call the center the phone was not responsible i very apset this matter pls action the service center the service center locate at kodambakkam near liberty bridge
sharad58996

Feb 6, 2015

Micromax A310 Nitro not working

I have Purchased a Micromax A310(IMEI: 911375707284638) 3 Months back and after hardly using for 1 Month phone started creating problem. Camera, display and all keys started malfunctioning. I have deposited phone in your service centre M/S V Surve Info at Indrapuram on 26th Dec 2014 (Job Sheet- N040720121414156424). I was told that this phone will go to factory for repair and will take 20 Days. Once the phone came back the situation was even worst..I don’t know what is quality testing department doing in micromax.

Then a newJob Sheet (N040720011514554834) was being created without informing me about the same. This time I was told that now the phone is send for Replacement. Today when I enquired in your indrapuram branch (Mr Anand) I was told that again motherboard is replaced and not the phone and will need some time to get the phone back

When I checked at your call centre (Compliant No-0602159326) this call centre agent has no information at all and he told me that it will take approx one Month to get the phone back.

Please let me know what is policy for repair and turn around time for such cases.

Who is responsible for harassment where a user is without phone for 3 Months(as the phone was having microsim this can not be used in available handsets at home)

Any reason why a legal case should not be filed against your MD in consumer forum

Please refund my money as I don’t want any association with this “Worst” Brand so called “Make in INDIA”..

THIS IS REALLY VERY SHAMEFULL THAT WE HAVE SUCH BRANDS OF INDIAN ORIGIN WHO ONLY BELIVE IN SALES AND ABSOLUTELY ZERO POST SALES SERVICES

Sharad
saket pimpale

Jan 31, 2015

charging problem

complaint against micromax bolt A 27. I have purchased this mobile on 27-06-2014. From the day i have purchased the mobile it is giving some or the other problem. i have got my mobile replaced by the service center 3 times . but still the problem is not resolved . now the mobiles charging slot is not working properly. now please give me some proper response as fast as you can. if mot i will have to go to the grahakh munch.
aryaintu

Jan 24, 2015

disgusted response from micromax service center

I am rahul kumar, i gave my micromax canvas A310 NITRO to the service center in the first week of the jan 2015 and they said within 15 days it will be done,as it was not giving my battery back up as needed, was very poor with the battery and it is a new phone just been a month i bought it/ when i asked them after 15day they said me a week more they need , i was frustrated at that time itself still i said ok and now after that week when i asked them they are saying more 15-20days , i mean what is this, the worst service i could say,i really need my phone back in good condition , it's really a lot humiliating
serial no. 911375707225276/911375707273938
nikhil sartape

Jan 22, 2015

hanging problem(A94)

I bought this micromax mobile as its an indian make and being proud of the indian product.I am completely dissatisfied cwith your service and quality.and simply as know the indian product is bad.And i request to all my friends please do not buy micromax product and save money....
paramjit singh pardal

Jan 18, 2015

Micromax

I have purchased Micromax Canvas Juice A177 Mobile on 25th December 2014 . I gifted this mobile to my mother . After some days , my mother told me while attending calls , voice is coming too weak /low . Next Day , I took the mobile to nearest service Center (Ramesh Nagar) . They took the Mobile and Returned me the next day . While receiving the mobile from service center , i checked the mobile , there was no improvement in the voice , the voice was coming very low. I told the staff and they told me that they cant do anything , this is the maximum voice we can provide . When I told that My Brother in law and my father in law (both ) have same model No Mobile and there phone voice is very Clear and I have purchased this mobile after watching there mobile is working good . They told me to Bring any one mobile , in which the voice was coming very clear. Next working Day , i took the defective mobile and the mobile in which the voice was coming very clear . After Hearing the voices from Both the Mobiles , They again took the Defective mobile and returned me after 45 Minutes . I again checked the mobile , there was no improvement in the Defective Mobile Voice . When i told the Staff again , they told me that they have changed the IC and therefore they cant do anything except that . When i Reached Home , i again checked . I Called someone and i kept the phone speaker on , but there was no voice and when i turned off the speaker and took the mobile for listening call ( the voice was coming very slow.) . Now What i do , Please Someone Help Me. ( its not even a month after purchasing the mobile.)
paulami chatterjee

Jan 12, 2015

MANUFACTURE DEFECT IN NEWLY PURCHASED MICROMAX CANVAS FIRE2 WHICH WAS EXCHANGED BY A USED SET

DEAR SIR,
I have bought a micromax canvas fire2 silver black set(IMEI NO-911368057903980) on 30th october 2014 from YADSON TRADECOM PVT LTD,4A,DENT MISSION ROAD FIVE STAR PLAZA(3rd floor)KOL 700023.After a few days it was found that the sensor was not working and was given to a micromax service centre(FIRST SERVE 29/1 S.N ROY ROAD BEHALA KOL 700038) jobsheet no-E030421-1114-13473987 on 20th november 2014,then it was send to delhi head office as toid by the service centre and few days latter it was also told to me that the set had a manufacture defect,so the set will be exchanged by new one.On 20th december a set(golden black) was given to me(IMEI NO-911368054063119 and 911368054214647) which was USED and DEFECTIVE.
Before this incident i was fond of micromax mobile which has been lost.I need a fresh and non defective mobile.Without mobile I am suffering for 2 months.I hope you will take a drustic action very urgently against the problem.
Now it will be very greatfull if u exchange the set with a new set.

PAULAMI CHATTERJEE
21/2 SAHAPUR COLONY 2ND FLOOR
PL-59,KOL-700053
MOBILE NO-9874676574,7278760904
Goldy Mathur

Jan 7, 2015

Tablet touch screen not working

Dear sir/madam,

We have purchased a Micromax Funbook MIni P410i Tablet (WiFi) in April 2014. In August its touch screen was not working well. It has been given to M/S MSN Communication, NO 164, Keshava Complex,Jayanagr 6th Block, Bangalore on September 30, 2014, in the name of Kapil Mathur. Till now it is not repaired. Nobody in the service station picks the phone and if they do, they say that replacement will be given for the tablet as it was under warranty but till date no news from the company. Today on January 6, 2015, still we are waiting for the replacement of the piece. Very poor and pathetic service from the company. Kindly do an immediate action as soon as possible otherwise i will go for consumer court.

Kapil Mathur
asarvesh

Jan 6, 2015

mobile repair not done even after due date

My mobile micromax A089 was given for repair on dated 25-11-14 and still on 05-01-15 date, i am not getting my phone back. Kindly do an immediate action as soon as possible otherwise i will go for consumer court.

job sheet no: N030546-1114-13577278

Anil Yadav
mob no.: 9826960728
arun koundal

Jan 5, 2015

mobile repair not done even after due date

My mobile micromax canvas A110Q was given for repair on dated 2-12-14 and still on 05-01-15 date, i am not getting my phone back. Kindly do an immediate action as soon as possible otherwise i will go for consumer court.

job sheet no: N090346-1214-13697986

Arun koundal
mob no.: 9988952369
lalit chauhan09

Jan 4, 2015

poor service of micromax

Jobsheet no -N040643111413316279
Hi, i m lalit chauhan. Its been over TWO MONTHS i have not received my phone & ever time Service center is saying that the phone is with company and After 45days. I received the OLD replaced phone from your center. After waiting for 50 days company is giving me a defected phone which is not working. Request you to please help me as it been over 2 months now and repair it .
singh_ratan

Dec 30, 2014

Jobsheet number-1114-13659003

Hi, Its been over TWO MONTHS i have not received my phone & ever time Service center is saying that the phone is with company and After 2 months I received the OLD replaced phone from your center. you will be shocked to know that the phone already had some BLUE FILM in it and they are saying that this is the new phone they are giving me. I am not sure what would have the reaction of a female if the phone have given to her. Also I am more then sure this is not new phone as it already giving me some kind of charging problem. How could company can provide me a phone (A121) that is old and have Charging problem. After waiting for 60 days company is giving me a defected phone which is not working. I have returned the A121 phone back to the service center, I will only take new seal pack phone not any old phone. Request you to please help me as it been over 2 months now
Umesh Mistry

Dec 27, 2014

Job Sheet No 121414004383

Sir/Madam,

With reference to above subject I have given my Micro max A 106 phone for minor problem solution at you Anand Service Station vide their Job Sheet No-121414004383 before 45 Days. I have Visit your service Station at Anand thrice on their call.Every time they are saying some problem is ready but need some further maintenance & keeping with them. I have to travel around 35 KM every time which costs to me. Even their behavior is not well with Customers.

Request you to resolve the problem at the earliest or I will be going for File a Case with Consumer Court.
gauri9425

Dec 24, 2014

mobil auto stop

mene 9/10/14 me mobil 067 jo 22/10/14 me kharab ho gya or 23/10/14 ko sarvies centar diya unhone 30/10/14 ko kharb hi vapas kar diya 1/11/14 ko rdc gzb me phir diya lekin us aaj tak 24/12/14 takkuchh pata nhi he jiska job kard no n040643111413094128 he
Shabnam Saini

Dec 24, 2014

delayed in service

Hi Team, I had given micromax a121 elanza on 06/11/2014 for repair at Dadar service cnt in Mumbai as the phone got dead does not switch ON, passed 48 days still it is not ready, Mobile purchased on 4th June 2014 The Job Sheet No.-W031687-1114-13187772 dated 06/11/2014 I am highly disappointed. Please help to get immediate solution to my complaint. This is not how i should be rewarded for my trust in new emerging brands.i don't see any hope in getting my phone back...if so plz send my phone back i will get it repaired from local technician. -shabnam
manasjyoti.deka

Dec 23, 2014

Complain against the poor sevice

The complain is against the service center SP-MOBILE SOLUTIONS , AHMED BUILDING, H.B. ROAD , FANCY BAZAR, GUWAHATI, ASSAM, PIN NO-781001. i have given my handset on 08/12/2014 for repairing. but till now the handset is not repaired. Even when i tried to inquire about the matter, the service center didn't respond. They always ignored the matter. it seems like the service center hasn't even tried to repair the handset. my job no is "EO20220-1214-13811243" and job sheet date- 08/12/2014. kindly look up the matter. i seriously regret that i bought a MICROMAX MOBILE WITH SUCH POOR SERVICE. So i kindly request you either to give my phone fully repaired within the next two days or give me a new headset since the warranty period isn't over yet. Moreover its not the first time.. few days back i had given my phone for repairing... but at that time also they showed such poor service. seriously disgusting service. hope i get a respond from the head office as soon as possible.
Deepak Bhardwjj

Dec 23, 2014

MOBILE NOT PROPER WORKING.

sir, i purchase a mobile phone make micromax A1 in the month of September, 2014 (Through Amazon). after 15 days i connect my phone for shifting my mobile data to PC but it is not transfer and camera resolution is not clear. I contact customer care and he say to submit your phone our service center. i submit mobile phone to service center at Lajpat Nagar, new delhi. he say that it is a software problem and phone sent to Company. after 15 days he give me phone and problem is solved. my date is transfer to phone. after 10 days the same problem is repeated. i again go to Lajpatnagar service center but he not deposit my phone and asked to go Bikajecama place. i went to bikajecama place and he said that it is only collection center, not a service center. at that time phone was hanged. please replace this phone or proper repair it. i do not suggest anyone to purchase micromax phone.
israil kahn

Dec 19, 2014

Touch not working

I have deposited my micro max hand set to the service centre at M/s. Trupatii Infotech, G-72 B Block Ganpati Plaza Jaipur vide slip No. W 020319-1114-13107559 dated 03/11/2014 after observing that it's touch is not working properly, after few days I received a call from company that your phone accepted by the company for genuine problem and your phone is being dispatched to you after due replacement/ Repair between 20 to 25 Nov 2014.
But, unfortunately I am still waiting to receive my hand set back in any condition, neither I got my old set nor I could plan to buy a new. Dear sir, further I request to you and want know whether I would get my hand set back or should I forget it and buy a new one.Would be great full if you reply it truthfully.

Anees Khan
07073161947
Subha544

Dec 18, 2014

Delivery of defective/tempered phone through courier after servicing

My phone A 116 started giving trouble and was deposited in a service center on 29.09.2014 through Job Sheet No N031657-1114-13123281. After several visits to the service center the phone was finally delivered through courier at society gate to my son. The courier man opened the packing and after inserting the battery started the phone. The screen display came and my son thought that phone must be ok. After reaching home when he tried to insert the SIM, there was no slots for the SIM, there were no screws, and touch screen was not working.
Complained to Micromax about this, they say the complaint is closed and now contact service center. When went to the service center, they refused to entertain as according to them the phone is totally tempered and its warranty is over.
Now I don't know the fate of my phone. The company is shrugging off its responsibility by saying that the phone has been dispatched and received by the customer, now there is no liability.

Akshay Aggarwal

Vijay Tv - vijay tv
    enga complaints ah consider pandringala ilaya....ethana...
    kolkata foreign EMS CUSTOMS - Parcel not received from china
    Hi Team, I just want to let you that i have ordered two...
    Aircel - No Network coverage
    There is no network coverage in Ramanujan IT City ,Rajiv...
    micromax mobiles - Micromax Mobile
    Dear Team, Please share the actual status of my mobile...
    snapdeal - SNAPDEAL is a "Big Cheat"
    Hello, Snapdeal Customer Support Request...
    GHMC-HYDERABAD - Traffic Signals
    Sir / Madam, please check the Road Traffic Signals are...
    Samsung Galaxy Grand Max - Refund
    Refund /return Dear snap deal , As per your instructions...
    Samung Galaxy GRAND MAX - Refund /return
    Dear snap deal , As per your instructions for the...
    BANK OF BARODA / ATM CARD - I was lost my atm card
    Respected sir / madam Khetaram chaudhari here I was lost...
    snapdeal.com - order no 5108833459
    Expressions Multicolour Contemporary combo of 6...