Micromax mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about Micromax mobile

Raina Srivastava

Jun 25, 2016

phone doesn't work properly at some time

some time my mobile phone doesn't work properly .camera display "can't connect to the camera". and phone screen not display properly some time. after switch off its work.but after some time same problem does.company replace my phone on 10/06/2016 but its performance not very good.
raina srivastava
contact no.8960802018
baburaj1988

Jun 24, 2016

Till date no responce

As per TAT didnt get my device after 50 days

job sheet number : N031834 0516 23245781 dt :06.05.16
model number :EG111

I handed over my device on 06/05/2016 to service center m/s durga communication office no 1 A3 paschim vihar marketnew delhi , problem screen not working .i think it is not a big problem!. but service center forwarded my device to some micro max office. More than 50 days has been passed . In this period I received 4 times SMS on mobile each time it was said as under:
JOB SHEET NO. N031834 0516 23245781* is under repair & shall be delivered to you within 21 days
We are sincerely working towards delivering the best performance to you
But When I personally visited the service center they told me to file your complained again & get new job card as they have returned the battery because I had not collect the battery from them . I was shocked to learn this . Where as I was in regular touch with them.
Hence Services of service center is very very poor. They harsh the costumer . They do not respond .
Micromax should take strict action against such service centers who gave the bad name to our Indian Product by giving very poor services.
and finally if i will net get the my device withing the 5 days will complain in court. because while i am calling they use to say your product will be deliverd withing the 21 day what types of TAT IS THIS
is company is responsible or not for jobsheet either will have to do social media add
hope that will be good

Baburaj
Mobile No. : 9911446904
anil 1

Jun 23, 2016

POWER DOES NOT SWITCH ON

job sheet number : N050070061623648777 dt :01.06.16
model number :Q 414

I handed over my device on 01/06/2016 to service center M/S Best Tech Services,1st floor, Jail land Huda Market,Near sohna chowk Gurgaon.. problem is Power does not switch on .i think it is not a big problem!. but service center forwarded my moblile to micro max head office. More than 23days has been passed . In this period I call to each time micro max service center & head office but was said as under process:
JOB SHEET NO. * N050070061623648777* is under repair & shall be delivered to you within 21 days
We are sincerely working towards delivering the best performance to you
But When after 21days i ask him they give answer again after 21 days required . Where as I was in regular touch with them.
Anil Kumar,
Mobile No. : 9999970937
sawankumar

Jun 22, 2016

Repair of set A-106

I Sawn kumar Mondal purchased one Micromax mobile set no_ A-106 but immediately started giving problem. I have given the set to Pandri-raipur service center three months before but till date not repaired. When ever asking directly / telephonic , but not responding and behaving very rudely.
I am mentally very upset and can go to police complaints / consumer forum.

I request you to kindly arrange some necessary action,
Very bad experience with micromax set. Never purchase micromax set.
baburaj1988

Baburaj
Mobile No. : 9911446904
singhania@123

Jun 16, 2016

mobile is not working properly

mobile phone micromax canvas juise 2 model no Aq5001 silver and not working properly i am having trouble with my phone and battery
so kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible
manojgujar

Jun 14, 2016

very poor and irequless

ihave purchaed q380 mobile in online and with in 3months its battery failure ihave given mobile to service centre and they told me the time of 20 days to one mnth but they crossed their promise 2and half mnths completed up yo now my mobile didnt get me and another one thing is they told me it is in onthe way before onemnth back hw worst words and promises .....igot irritated and immediately iapproached to consumer forum ......any one having same issues do this following the delhi come to u ...worst service..

my job sheet no is 041622726989....................................
gdgoyal46

Jun 12, 2016

micromax unite 2 A106

sir, I purchased one set of micromax unite 2 A106 on 22/4/15vide bill no365 from Mehta Traders sco 323 Motor market near local bus stand Manimajra Chandigarh.From the date of purchase this set has disturbed my routine life. It has gone 7times at service centres.After every 5/7days it is full of virus.moreover voice of the other side is not audible. I have to talk only through speaker. I am fed up with this set. Kindly change my set immediately otherwise I am going to consumer form for claimimg damages and loosing my mental peace. my no is 9417339552
Surjit Kumar Kalkana

Jun 9, 2016

job sheet number : N040439-0316-22670577 dt :30.03.16
model number :Q 346

I handed over my device on 30/03/2016 to service center M/S Satguru Communication , Shop No. #1 Veervati Palace , Bhoj Market, Sector-27 Noida , U.P. problem is Battery not working .i think it is not a big problem!. but service center forwarded my battery to some micro max office. More than 70 days has been passed . In this period I received 4 times SMS on mobile on 07/04/16, 06/05/2016, 13/05/16 & 20 /05 2016 each time it was said as under:
JOB SHEET NO. * N040439-0316-22670577* is under repair & shall be delivered to you within 21 days
Surjit Kumar,
Mobile No. : 9968384205
Umesh kiloriga

Jun 8, 2016

Defective handset

Hello I am purchase online Micromax canvas nitro 4 g. Many mistake in this mobile. Defective pics in this mobile. 5 times visit in service center. Not solve my problem by service center. Please contact me 9806328868,9144688065
anoop.gupta084

Jun 5, 2016

Battery problem

Respected sir,madam i have a micromax canvas e481 whose battery is not work properly my phone is under warrenty so i want to replaced it urgently because phone required in my company for job purpose so i humbly requested to you please provide me battery in advance in service center when i go to service center replaced my batter after check it.
DR WAJID 143

Jun 4, 2016

Misbehaviour and charging 50 rs for only checking mobile

These people in micromax service center is misbehaving and using harsh words to their customers and charging 50 rs for just entering the center.so i request to look after them
v v s j appala raju

Jun 3, 2016

q 413 software problem

We have purchased micromax canvas xpress q 413 in this phone if we insert memory card then internal memory not available for apps downloading (even though internal memory available 11 gb) if memory card not interested then only apps are downloading to internal memory.we taken phone to micromax customer center they reinstalled software but problem not solved. Please advise what we do now.

warranty extantion

just now i received one ca from this number +91 7289 909 302 he is using bade words and they don't want put any complied in further and he telling me he is customer care. I don't now micro max appointed this kind of person ??

warranty extantion

i handed over my device to service center in chennai shop name CELL TECH problem is AUDIO INCOMING AND OUT GOING IS not clear.i think it is not a big problem!. but crevice center forwarded my device to micro max hear office. the have taken the repaid period more then 65 day. now my device is ready and i ask to them 65 days warranty extension and continuously sent mail and cal also to micro max INFO@MICROMAXINFO.COM but nobody respond i don't know what can i do now

and till i not received my tab

warranty extantion

not respond worst service and product

job sheet number :S 020213 0316 22672037 dt :30.03.16
model number :P480

and till i not received my tab

Murugan-9841070840
rs jangra

E455

job order No50066-0516-23573271 dt.27/05/2016,this mobile set may please be got replaced with new one,under warranty period,the problem is existing since purchasing.
shivam ras.

May 31, 2016

bad service

sir maine apna phone ..12 jan..2016 ko khrida...aur..wo apne aap hi 5 april ko uska display blank ho gya...maine apna phone milan mobile care varanasi(0542-2410208) me dikhaya..unhone bataya ki apka phone 1 week me mil jayega.....main wapas wha 17 april 2016 ko gya ...pr phone nii bna tha...main phone wapas le liya .....dusre service cntre me dikhane k liye...pr koi fayda ni....main wapas usi service cntre mein apna phone de diya 25 april 2016 ko kyunki wo mere room se nazdik tha....mere phon ka jobsheet no.N040434-0416-23059658 HAI.. pr aaj tk(31may 2016) mera phone bn k nii mila....service cntre wale khte h ki...customer care ko call kro.....customer care wala khta h ki wait kroooo......jb jb cll krta hu batate h ki 21 days tk wait kroo.....aaj 1 mnth 6 days ho gye...unka yhi answer hai....aaj service cntre walw kh rhe the ki 40 days ka time aurr lagega...mere ko samjh nii aa rha ki mai kya kru..........plzz help me.....
ankit1994.nayak

May 27, 2016

MOBILE NOT RECEIVED

DEAR, SIR/MADAM

This is to complaint you that I have submitted my MICROMAX mobile (MICROMAX canvas express-2) for repairing in micromax service center roorkee on 23-04-2016, which have a problem of 4903 display contrast issue, but my mobile is not received till now.

I have receive messages 4 Time From MICROMAX on 06-05-2016, 15-05-2016, 21-05-2016, 28-05-2016 (that your MICROMAX device vide job sheet no. - n030218-0416-23041371 is under repair and shall be delivered to you in 21 days).

I have also complaint (complaint no. – MMX1405164260681) in MICROMAX against it and a call is receive to me against complaint, they also told me that your MICROMAX device is delivered in 21-days.

So I want to know that when 21-days has been completed and my MICROMAX mobile is received to me.

PLEASE DELIVERED IT TO ME ASAP & REPLY ME ASAP.

DETAILS:

NAME :- ANKIT
MOBILE NO. :- 8650501539
ITEM NAME :- WITHOUT ACC. E313(BLACK & CHAMP)
JOB SHEET NO. :- N030218-0416-23041371
COMPLAINT NO. – MMX1405164260681
ext.deepaksingh

May 24, 2016

mobile repair not doen after 56 days

i had given my micromax D321 for repair in under warrenty on 2 April at rudrapur service center at 3 pm. when ever i cal to cheak the status of my mobile they always say no action taken on your mobile ,sir that's really a bad exprience as a customer from a brand name MICROMAX .Sir that should not be doen, and i am not satasfied from your service.
sir kindly give a satasfactory answer .please call me 8726100301
Thank You Sir.
Ashish Dalal

May 22, 2016

company not doing properly repair

MICROMAX CANVAS JUICE 2 i have used jut for 4 months but the mobile is now showing problems battery is not charging at all . now i want to replace my phone and not change rotating. Customer. Care not repair my phone .my phone send to company and increased date 1 month .when me call company in 1month . 21days or increased . When me call company in 20 day he told ur mobile is repair and u got to customer care . I go to center and check my phone . This is not rotate . PLZ SOLVE IT SIR MOB NO 9992916675
sushma shaw

May 20, 2016

very bad experience

what a bullshit.... micromax is not a good brand at all... service center service provide is very poor.... i never buy micromax phn..... i buy the phn after 1 month ago micromax canvas 4g pace... but within 5 day heating prbm start power button does not work at all... then i give my phn service center on 13/05/16 they tell me within 3 or 4 working days phn will repair and u call and confirm 40669201 this no... and i called after 4 or 5 day but no one can answered my call.... this is very poor and worst experince to me....
sushma shaw

May 19, 2016

very bad service

maine one month pehle micromax ka set liya h canvas 4g pace.... heating prbm, touch prbm, power button koi kaam nh kr reha tha then maine service center me diya... they tell 3 or 4 day me mil jayega... ab hm confirm krne k lia phn kr rahe service center me toh phn nh lug reha.... aaplog baitha q rakhe ho service center wale ko jb phn nh lugta.... very disguisting service center.... and phn also..... plz improve all thats things....
phoolchand khorwal

May 17, 2016

my micromax eg 111 mobile pcb fail

my mobile micromax eg111 his defact in pcb in service center to drop 27/2/2016 but yesterday 17/5/2016 not takan my mobile
raj kumar anand

May 16, 2016

911417451937738

Sir,I had given my mobile phone i.e micromax fire 4 A107 for repair purpose on 6/4/2016 at Rohtak service center,they have said to me PCB fault and change the PCB sent to company,but after 41 days no any call recd and no any satisfy answer from micromax suport centre & service center rohtak. my mobile phone is in warranty period also. they said that your mobile has not came from company ,i am visiting regularly to service center but all in vain they are saying same thing ,i am in very trouble now.

Raj Kumar
contact no.9355525630

reliance energy - Frequently supply failed
    I AM LIVING IN JOGESHWARI EAST FROM LAST THREE NIGHTS...
    MYNTRA - worst service by MYNTRA
    Hi I have ordered the 5 T-shirts(Order number: 125688501 )...
    sab tv - Jeannie aur juju season 2 plzzzz
    jeannie aur juju season 2 plzz plz Plz plz humbly...
    bses rajdhani power limited - No electricity since 3 hrs
    We are facing problems as no electricity in...
    INB Pilani Soft Lab Pvt. Ltd - wrong transaction
    I have booked a ticket in redbus.in with the amount of...
    ford indiA - Water Leakage in the Car
    I have bought a new car from SC Ford Malad, Mumbai Model...
    tikona - Internet not working for over a month
    Bad customer service, my internet has not been working for...
    First flight courier - consignment not delivered
    Please look into the matter as i have send a urgent...
    Airtel - BAD NETWORK and Not Registered airtelmoney
    9717022676 this number will not be registered in...
    Star Jalsa - BODHUBORON Konok
    ei serial e khali konok ar chotama e jotosob konok...