Micromax mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about Micromax mobile

israil kahn

Dec 19, 2014

Touch not working

I have deposited my micro max hand set to the service centre at M/s. Trupatii Infotech, G-72 B Block Ganpati Plaza Jaipur vide slip No. W 020319-1114-13107559 dated 03/11/2014 after observing that it's touch is not working properly, after few days I received a call from company that your phone accepted by the company for genuine problem and your phone is being dispatched to you after due replacement/ Repair between 20 to 25 Nov 2014.
But, unfortunately I am still waiting to receive my hand set back in any condition, neither I got my old set nor I could plan to buy a new. Dear sir, further I request to you and want know whether I would get my hand set back or should I forget it and buy a new one.Would be great full if you reply it truthfully.

Anees Khan
07073161947
Subha544

Dec 18, 2014

Delivery of defective/tempered phone through courier after servicing

My phone A 116 started giving trouble and was deposited in a service center on 29.09.2014 through Job Sheet No N031657-1114-13123281. After several visits to the service center the phone was finally delivered through courier at society gate to my son. The courier man opened the packing and after inserting the battery started the phone. The screen display came and my son thought that phone must be ok. After reaching home when he tried to insert the SIM, there was no slots for the SIM, there were no screws, and touch screen was not working.
Complained to Micromax about this, they say the complaint is closed and now contact service center. When went to the service center, they refused to entertain as according to them the phone is totally tempered and its warranty is over.
Now I don't know the fate of my phone. The company is shrugging off its responsibility by saying that the phone has been dispatched and received by the customer, now there is no liability.

Akshay Aggarwal
gufran ansari

Dec 18, 2014

COMPLAINT OF JOB SHEET NO 12758345

our job sheet no:-N030677-1014-12758345 Dated-14/10/2014
we are deposit our mobile in your service center
which is called by M/S SHRI KRISHNA COMM(DELHI) A-10 KABIR NAGAR ,OPP GOYAL GADDE WALA,NEAR SHIV MANDIR SHAHDARA DELHI-110053
When we give our mobile to them Mr.gorav says to us that your mobile repaired with in ten working days and after ten days he say to me that your mobile is not come from service center please give us more ten days and after next ten days we go and meet to Mr. GORAV he says to us that your mobile parts will be come after one week and take your mobile in good condition. after this we go after one week and meet second person Mrs.SHABANA she say to us that your mobile is come and send again to service center because mobile is not working properly and she give us moble no-9582005809 of Mr.SACHIN Branch-holder she say to us that when mr.sachin take your phone then you confirm the date and time of your mobile taken time.
we called to MR.Sachin on the same number more and many times but that good man not take our phone.
now this is my humbly request for you that please send us my mobile with in one week other wise we will be take legal action against the company and Mr.SACHIN ,Mr.GORAV, Mrs.SHABANA
Thanks And Regards
spavanraju

Dec 16, 2014

micromax a106

i given my phone in service center in 12-11-2014 till now there is no progress in work as a reason of unavailability of spare parts. y micromax is being such care less about customer services?? if it continue like this it won't stand for long time. i don't think someone reading and taking responsibility by reading this. but please care for services.
rekhatn

Dec 16, 2014

Power Phone Restarts / Reboots & Dispaly Flickering

I had bought the Micromax mobile during Jan 2014, and started facing the problem of Mobile restarts automatically and display flickering and given the mobile for repair at M/s. Telelogic Communcations, Jalahalli, Bangalore on 28.10.2014 - Job Sheet Ref No. S010084-1014-13007154 and received the mobile after 20 days after replacing the new display and again the same problem started not even used the mobile properly for 07 days and given the mobile for repair again on 27.11.2014 with Job Sheet Ref No. S010084-1114-13624704, as they said we will get it repaired with 20 days with a new display from our Manufacturing unit in Delhi itself. But to my surprise when i contacted them today for status, again giving a reason saying it will take another 15-20 days...I am facing the worst service with the mobile i have bought and the customer care not able to reach or get any status update...........Very unhappy with buying this Brand of MICROMAX. very bad service and mobile also
ajityadav

Dec 15, 2014

display problem

This is to inform you that i have been using the micromax A120.I bought my mobile exactly from july 2014 but never find any internal problem but as far as dhanbad service centre is concerned, a found everytime an excuse and also different different conditions for services to customers.
As micromax mobile sector, being among the 5 major top priorities in india, i can't except this type of interruption and misleading from your owm service centre provider especialy here in dhanbad.
As my case, i have only a problem of dust contents, inside the mobile screen but they didn't want to take reponsibility of this to be problem fixed even claiming me to take responsibility.
so requesting you to please take some immediate effort in my favour.
Ajeet kumar
note :- Micromax cervice centre dhanbad Mob - 7677844924
Tel no. - 7631170777 / 03262300274
dinesh_kumawat

Dec 9, 2014

micro max mobile

i have bought Micromax A.106 Green mobile on 27.06.2014 . then only 3 Months later this mobile had 5101 keypad key (s) do not work ,I gave this mobile for repairing to micromax service center M/S BHAGWATI MOBILE borivali (w) mumbai -400 092, .but one 25 days later this mobile not repaired , .
Please resolve my problem urgently otherwise I will have to take help of consumer form.
Details of my handset and job sheet number is ;
MO.093223 72117
Rajasekhar.payila

Dec 8, 2014

theft ofmobile

My Mobile was stolen from my pocket.I will be thankful to you if you please put the mobile on tracking list

Mobile discription:Micromax A 106

IMEI no. :911401155804329

lost mobile no.:9441355766 BSNL

Emergency contact no: 9014746410
chandrashekhar sm

Dec 4, 2014

poor service by micromax mobile service center

Regarding micromax A106 phone display problem.

Hi, I am CHANDRASHEKHAR .. i given my micromax A106 to the micromax service center on 12 NOVEMBER 2014 ( job sheet no SO10591-1114-13314462). i had visited there 7 times as they were always giving me further dates with their promises

I am given for repairing above mention model phone as on date : 12/11/2014.
service center : M/S Chamundeshwari telecommunications. #2831 k 14 ns road cahmundi puram mysore-570004.
Gourav Jain

Dec 3, 2014

Theft of Mobile

My mobile was stolen from my pocket at hiranandani bus stop. I wil be thankfull to u if you pls. put the mobile on tracking list.
Mobile Discription: Micromax A250

emergency Contact No. 07566307916
ravi mahaych

Dec 2, 2014

poor service by micromax mobile service center

Hi, I am vijay kumar .. i given my micromax canvasL a108 to the micromax service center on 11 october 2014 ( job sheet no w020319101412706132). i had visited there 11 times as they were always giving me further dates with their promises . last time on 15th november 2014 they said that i will recieve a new piece within 10 days, but there is still no reply. i m suffering from this cheap services since last 2 months and because of that i will not be more able to believe in micromax, as i buy this product because of an indian brand tag, but now i m tired by the repeated scheduled answers of micromax service center person .. i am asking to micromax team that how far i have to wait for the solution of my problem and what would be the permanent solution for this ..
sreenivasareddyp

Nov 26, 2014

micromax

I have purchased A11 micromax mobile at gajuwaka,vizag big C in Jan 2014, got a problem with touch on 1-9-14 ,given to service centre as it -was under warranty period,they took one month and changed the touch panel with new, that touch panel has crack on it. i again handed over to them to change the panel on 1-10-2014,till today i did not recieve my mobile.it is almost 3 months passed for a small repair.when ever i call them they are simply saying that they have sent it to company as soon as they recieve they will call me.i dont know whether they are following or not ,
I am not sure how many days it will work even if get that.

I bought this micromax mobile as its an indian make and being proud of the indian product.I am completely dissatisfied cwith your service and quality.

Srinivas Reddy
Mobile No: 09059626769
mohit.raiyani

Nov 23, 2014

Mobile resolution & battery Issue

I inform u that i am really unsatisfied with service provided by your service station at Bharuch.

I have given my Micromax Colour 2 mobile for touch screen damaged at Bharuch, with job No. W010427-1014-12706170.

After 1 month i get my mobile back. I still found below problems.

1. Mobile camera resolution & Video resolution are change as before.
2. At any time, even showing 100% battery if u restart your mobile then it will show 5% to 10%. and after that mobile will not start even after 4 hrs charging, To start that mobile I have to taken battery outside & charging separately & then it will start.

I have again given my mobile to your service center at Bharuch.

With in 5 month I am suffering 2 times problem, I dont know after 1 year how it works.

So, I request to change my mobile as this mobile not working properly & also energized your people which are taking 1 month for return mobile.

Mohit Raiyani

BHISTIVAD Nr BATA
AHMEDABAD 380001
SUB:UNSTAISFACTION WITH SERVICE
RESPECTED SIR:
I please to inform u that i am really unsatiesfied with service provied by your service station
due to technicle problem in my phone a110Q with imei/esn no:911314103758036 my phone restart again and again and its
power reboots again and again display touch is not working properly so i have sent my mobile
to one of your servicestation as i have mention address above
i have sent mobile to your service station for repairing i said all the problems their they told me to give them
15 days to solve my problem i have given my phone their for 15 days for repaing but after getting my phone from
repairing i am facing same problem for what i havebeen put my phone in repairing so please help me as early as
possible.

your faithfully:fardeen khan
varun 77777

Nov 20, 2014

Not repaired my mobile still 47 days

Very Very Poor Service Micromax CANVAS A 108 Mobile at service center from last 47 Days

i have bought Micromax canvas a108 mobile on 04.10.2014 . then only 19 days later this mobile had touchpad problem. I gave this mobile for repairing to micromax service center Ahuja mobile GWALIOR .but one month later this mobile not repaired and not returned to me.I request u please return my mobile or return my money immediately Now 47 Days have passed still I have not received my handset.
Details of my handset and job sheet number is ;
MO.08103822457
Mukesh S

Nov 2, 2014

Not repaired my mobile still 15 days

Very Very Poor Service Micromax Mad A94 Mobile at service center from last 20 Days

I would like to inform you that I have a Micromex Mobile Model Mad A94. M_IMEI: 911343702950819 and S_IMEI: 911343702950827 There was certain malfunctioning in the mobile including the screen that got damaged.

I took the mobile to the Service Center at M/S Shree Jee Communication, G-23, Vardhman Plaza, Garh Road, Meerut- 250001. The Job Sheet No.-N040594-1014-12703150 dated 11/10/2014 with details is cited here for your kind information.

I would like to register a complaint that initially they told that it would take at least fifteen (15) days to get the mobile repaired. I have called & Contact them after 15 days they was say 5 - 7 days more after now we will send you that complaint .

When I went to the shop after 15 days, the they told us that parts are not available in company.

I would request you to kindly intervene and help me in getting my mobile back.

My Mobile details, along with my address, contact details are given as under for your information and perusal.

Looking forward to your kind support and cooperation.

Sincerely yours

sur46

Frequent Mobile issue- Micromax A77

I am facing frequent issue with my micromax A77 handset. Below are the issue:-

1. Charger Problem-- Visited service center replaced that

2. Incoming/ Outgoing problem-- Visited service center four time for that . they have kept my handset for 15 days .

Now incoming audio issue has been resolved but outgoing audio issue still persist.

3. Network Problem-- Now sim network is observed to be frequently dropped due to mobile issue ,Confirmed by inserting same sim card on other mobile , in
which network observe to be fine .

Requested to replace my handset with new one or change entire board .

Kindly find below require details :

Handset : Micromax A77

Purchase Date :- 30 Dec 2013

IMEI NO :- 911338250021351

Issue : Network problem + outgoing audio problem

Job Sheet No.: - *W031904-1014-12816236* (Attached Jobsheet)

Service center:-

M/S AASHTVINAYAK MOBISERVICES

SHOP NO - 07/08/09,OPP ARCHIES APT,NEW STATION ROAD,KALYAN - 421301

Mobile No. :9221014300 Phone No. :0251-2313184 Email : aashtvinayakmobser_kalyan@mmxcheckpoint.com

I am very much disappointed with my mobile since beginning. Kindly do the needful at earliest.
Sameer Banarjee

Oct 30, 2014

Very Very Poor Service Micromax Canvas 2 A110 Mobile at service center from lat 1 month

I would like to inform you that I have a Micromex Mobile Model A110 Canvas 2. M_IMEI: 911306904879094 and S_IMEI: 911306905338090 There was certain malfunctioning in the mobile including the screen that got damaged.

I took the mobile to the Service Center at M/S SIGMA TELELINK, 139 A, 2ND FLOOR FRONT PORTION, ARJUN NAGAR, KOTLA, MUBARAKPUR, DELHI- 110003. The Job Sheet No, N031733101412547779 dated 01/10/2014 with details is cited here for your kind information and a copy is enclosed for ready reference.

I would like to register a complaint that initially they told that it would take at least ten (10) days to get the mobile repaired. I have called after 10 days they was say 5 - 7 days more then after we will call you.

When I went to the shop after 15 days, the shop was closed, its banner/display board was removed.

On enquiry I found that the shop had been shut down and the Service Centre had closed down. Nothing was there.

They are also not receiving any calls and don't call me any from service center.

I would request you to kindly intervene and help me in getting my mobile back. Kindly locate the officials from the Service Centre and return me my mobile.

Looking forward to your kind support and cooperation.

Sincerely yours

Sameer Banarjee
Contect- 9899570941 / 8587859455
bejgamwar

regarding canvas 2 plus handset replacement

respected sir i have purchased canvas 2 plus handset before 6 months after 20 days the phone is not work properly till now. also i went to service center 7 times but still problems are not solved please give me replacement for this handset because it is giving too many problems. this phone is not repaired properly from service center till now
Venkat 88

Oct 29, 2014

micromax a94 touch problem

i have purchased micromax a94 2 month`s back i have got touch problem so i went to micromax service center, they kept my mobile for 30 days still now they are saying it will take time for 15 days.this was the worst service i have never seen before
rampriyanth

Oct 29, 2014

service is not proper

iam using micromax a111 mobile recently i logged the complaint about heating in service engineer said battery fault
and charger connector problem and i was changed now i again got the problem that mobile is not chargeing i went to service centre they are blamming me that mobile has been serviced in unauthorised service centre but actually mobile is in warrenty then why should give my mobile to another service centre. kindly help me from this situation to overcome this problem.
Arpan Deb

Oct 28, 2014

Delay Service

I HAVE PURCHASED A 'MICROMAX CANVAS FIRE A104' ON THE MONTH OF JULY. BUT RECENTLY AFTER USING IT FOR 2 MONTHS A PROBLEM HAS ARISED ON THE TOUCH PANEL SO I HAVE GIVEN IT ON SERVICING ON YOUR SERVICE CENTRE (M/S CSD INCEPTION) ON DATED 21/10/2014 JOBSHEET NUMBER- (E030731- 1014- 12912602)

THE CENTRE HAS TOLD THAT THE PHONE WILL BE DELIVERED AFTER 1 MONTH AFTER GETTING REPAIRED. TO REPAIR A PHONE THE CENTRE IS TAKING SO MUCH TIME BUT THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING WITH ANY OTHER SUBSTITUTE PHONE SO WHAT SHALL WE DO IN THIS 1 MONTH TO GET OUR IMPORTANT CALLS OR MESSAGES? SHOULD WE BUY A NEW ONE IN THIS 1 MONTH? YOU SHOULD HAVE WARNED US BEFORE THAT WE NEED BUY ANOTHER PHONE ALONG WITH OUR HANDSET BECAUSE THE CENTRE IS GOING TO TAKE SUCH A LONG TIME TO GET IT REPAIRED IF IT IS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY
ismail isab

Oct 28, 2014

micromax service station is rudely answer

i give my tab to service center and there is new tab to 10 day's perches sim slot is damage he will charge as 500 for sim slot change and software update charge 250 rs my tab is under warranty than also. and spacial sundip is engineer in valsad he will give vary rudely answer to me
tomertarun

Oct 27, 2014

Faulty Product handed over

​I purchased Micromax Canvas Nitro on 13-Sep-14. Very soon after purchasing I faced display problem in my handset therefor I submited my phone at Laxminagar service center. Today I received my repaired handset. But when I checked the phone at home I was totally shocked. My phone's HD IPS display replaced with a third quality poor display. Also charging, speaker & MIC was not working. I am not able to understand what kind of service micromax is providing to its customers. Request you to please help me in getting my phone repaired. My contact no. is 9811875362
tomertarun

Oct 27, 2014

Faulty Product handedover

Ibps - Regarding Hindi as one subject in 10th and 12th
    Respected Sir,I am Gunjan Sharma belong to Guna (M.P.).I...
    Land acquisition department - Jang bahadur Singh
    Respected sir This is to inform that Assistant record...
    microsoft award - M. Peter Fox
    Dear Sirs, Mr. Peter Fox did not complite my Microsoft...
    244496 - Wadhwas-Terraform (SOLITAIRE) Thane
    The Bombay High Court has directed Wadhwa Developers and...
    POST OFFICE - PLI POLICY - NON-RELEASE OF MATURITYCLAIM OF THE PLI POLICY
    Trivandrum 17-12-14 From P Raveendranath, T C...
    Mumbai EMS customs - Parcel detained over a month
    My parcel is under examination for one month...
    sony xperia z c6602 - mobile related
    Hi, Thanks for your quick response. As I read your all...
    Mortgage - regarding salary slip
    Kindly provide me a latest 3 month salary slip, i am tried...
    Diversified Manpower Solutions Pvt Ltd. Fraud Company - not refunding my 10.000 rupees
    fucking bitch HR priyanka sharma not responding my calls...