Micromax mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about Micromax mobile

rs naruka

Mar 18, 2014

mobile internet applications are not working properly

Sir, I had purchase micromax A57 Ninja 3 from your company from Space Electronics, Jodhpur. in this mobile set Internet applications like whatapps, google, google play etc. are not working properly. Due this problem i had complained both service center SP - Logix Electronics and Automation and M/s. Rajveer Teleecare in jodhpur Rajasthan several time but this problem cannot be solved till date. I am faid up from this mobile. sir, I cant understand that what is the problem of mobile and if there is no solution they have please tell me i will do other things. I had submitted my mobile set is in our service centre in M/s. Rajveer Teleecare, Jodhpur Rajathan. I cant received this set due this problem. IF your change the set or otherwise i will go to the consumer court. IMEI No. 911234952874116, 911234953126110 Micro max A 57.
these are my Job sheet no. follows:
*w020386-1213-6828862* dated 6.12.2013
*w020311-1213-7287347* for detail please previous service records of mobile.

Vinod Joshi
wad vivek

Mar 11, 2014

no response from service centre

micromax mobile model ; A 113

Touch panel is not working

Mobile handed over to Service centre M/S Infinity Solutions Pune on 14 Feb 2014. Till date, no progress reported . Number of times reported to Service Centre in Person to Enquire about. Service centre reluctant to attend phone calls,It is regretted to note very poor sevice even to attend and reply besides the non availability of spares and parts supply failure on part of Compny mgmt. I am very nurvous and self questioned Why I bought this mobile ? Why should I recommend others to purchase Micromax mobile ?

I am disappointed.
Mohit Shrivastava

Mar 8, 2014

Poor services from Micromax

I submitted my Canvas Turbo A250 to "Riddhi Communications" MMX service center in Gandhinagar on 16th feb as the screen broke in an accident. JOB Sheet no. W010-300-0214-8198890. The person at center told me it will take maximum 10 days. Today its around 20 days and still they are saying that spare parts are not available. I even complained at the MMX customer care. After so many attempts they picked up the phone. and just gave me a complaint no. MMX0503144899 and said now it will
"ONLY" take "20 MORE DAYS" to solve the issue.

Really frustrating. Never go for a MMX product. I made this mistake once, will never buy a MMX product now onwards.
deepanshum

Feb 24, 2014

micromax A110Q

A110Q which during the call got disconnected and from there onwards and never got on ..
the date of submission in noida , sector 18 ( V-SURVE INFO ) service centre is 14/2/2014 request no .R1402FUPE8197561
please revert back ..
deepanshu madan
jia news
khushbumerchant

Feb 13, 2014

Facing handset issue

I have been using Micromax Canvas HD for last 6 months & I am facing some technical issues with your phone.

1. All of a sudden the phone gets hung, and when I reboot it to rectify issue, all the battery gets drained away and i get message on low battery. This has happen to me 5-6 times. Once I faced this issue, late night at an airport, while I was waiting for delayed flight. At such times battery is very important for a lady to reach safe & sound.

2. phone hanging all of a sudden is getting frequent. Wherein it pauses to function for a good 5-6 mins. At such times I have to stop usage completely and once it resumes, I have to shut data card for some time. This is ridiculous as the phone should function the way I want & not the other way

3. Sometimes it does not allow me to answer the phones even after multiple attempts of doing so. I have missed a job call once due to this issue.

I want to give me exact direction as for which issue, who & how will they help me and I am looking for a definite answer. I would like to resolve these issues as soon as possible.
harrick

Feb 11, 2014

Micromax mobile not repaired

Micromax mobile A116 Canvas HD had stopped charging. Approached the service centre and they informed that the motherboard has to be replaced and it will take 25 days. 25 days have gone by and the mobile is still not repaired and the service centre is not giving any timelines by when the mobile will be repaired.

‚Äč

The service centre staff claims that the company is not providing spare parts.

Harrick Parikh

harrick.parikh@gmail.com
aryan soni

Feb 6, 2014

battery

Meine micromax doddle mobile 23aug2013 mein liya tha uski battery kharab ho gai h . Or abhi battery warranty period mein h aapke customer center battery exchange krne se mba kr rhe h ..
now I want exchange my battery..
sridharrao2050

Jan 18, 2014

MMX poor cusomer service

I brought MMX canvas A110q mobile 1 month back. I am facing INVALID IMEI problem since 3 days. I have given my Canvas a110q mobile to ur check point with job sheet no: S010098-0114-7580872 on 16th Jan 2014. same day i got msg as my set got repaired and i can collect my mobile and my job sheet has closed.. I went on 17th Jan. The same problem there INVALID IMEI that is not solved. They have flashed rom and given it back to me. When i asked then they are telling its motherboard issue so they need to change motherboard. again they have given NEW JOB SHEET NO: S010098-0114-7625274.they are telling they need min 20 days to repair. My question is what's the hell is this really? why they closed my job sheet without solving my problem? What type of mean services you are giving to ur customers. ? By the way where i have to check my job sheet status? why are u providing such a low quality services...? when i get back my mobile...?pls once see internet about ur service reviews, then u will come o know u totally failed to satisfy customer and successed giving Ad's. Reply me aleast once so that i can know u are alive...

Mob No: 08147717901
mithunkumar7870

Jan 16, 2014

hanging problem

i had bought micromax A27 on 09/01/2014.now my mobile is very hanging so please replace my mobile
mithun kumar

Jan 16, 2014

mobile hang

i had bought micromax a27 on last 7 days(09/01/2014).now my mobile is very hanging and working is very slow.so please replace my mobile and give me a new product.
Gaurav3k9

Jan 13, 2014

Ragrding My micromax A87 Repairing

I have submitted my A87 phone in starting of oct 13 at M/S Service Zone Tele Centre RDC ghaziabad bcoz my phone speaker is not working properly and also handset is hanged many time. They Reapired my phone and delieved about after 1 month in start of Nov. but when i used my phone at home there is no network signal and also i can't call and recieved a call so i have again submitted my phone under job sheet no N04643-1113-6327938 on 11 Nov after that service center person call me for deleivery on 7th Dec and when i checking my handset then still the same problem in my handeset then service center again deposited my phone under job sheet no N040643-1213-6855150 on 7th Dec 2013 . but after that there is no update from the service center and nor the company. If this is the way micromax treated their customers for service then no one will use micromax in the future.
There should be quick response from the company. If this is the service of micromax then shame for the company .
I will not advise any person to use micromax .
Please Update me ASAP about my handset .
depankar

Dec 1, 2013

no response from micrmax repairing tam

I have submitted my newly bought phone mmx doodle2
On 20 oct 2013 at pune pimpri service center but till today i have not
Yet recived any response .
It is really frustrating on my part as this is sheer irresponsible behaviuor.
pls find the details:
Dear Customer, You have deposited your MMX device with us under job sheet no. W030200-1013-5994256 for repairs. We will inform you once the handset is repaired.
MicromaxIndia

Nov 22, 2013

Micromax

Hi Divanjulu,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us at micromaxmobile.india@gmail.com with following details:

1. Contact Number
2. Your Location
3. Device Model

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Team Micromax
ash25781

Nov 16, 2013

Irreposible Service Center

I have given my handset (A25 Smarty) to micromax service center - ambernath (E) dt: 15/10/2013, for 4911 display touch screen not working, my phone is under warranty, its now more than 1 month, still i am not getting any proper response, i visited many times for the result but they said, You will get new handset wait for few days more, but when, they also don't know,
My Jobsheet / Request No. : 1013-5898184
please help me for the same, i'll be thankful to you.
divanjulu

Nov 5, 2013

micromax mobile A87 Battery not working

Hi sir,

I bought micromax mobile A87 Ninja at Rs:6000 on 16th March 2013 till June 2013 it was working fine, but after June my mobile got switched off/stuck up automatically when I am talking to a person in call, or playing the game, or watching the video or using the internet. once it got switched off it takes time more than one hour to get open. The battery also got increased the size. I have tried to call almost all the contact numbers which are there in google/Justdial but no help. I got one number R.T nagar bangalore branch 9844090035 says "Its a wrong number" . Even I have sent an email to some of the email id's which is there in google, but no responce.
I am suffering alot in past two months because of no proper communication to my neighbours or parents or my clients when i was in outside. kindly suggest the best micromax service centre near HBR layout or Bangalore.

Divanjulu

Oct 17, 2013

MOBILE REPAIR

regarding Mobile repairing
Hy,
This is for your kind information, I have deposit my X336 Micro max mobile 911242901229480,911242901421982 with your under job sheet no 1270for repairs on 03 OCTOBER 2013 toWORLD TECH COMPUTERS (Customer care, Micro max), B-XI/963,BABA THAN SINGH CHOWK,LUDHIANA-141008 Ph-0161 5002333,. We have visited so many times in your center, but we are not getting positive response for repairing. Still we have not got my mobile from survive center. Please reply as soon as possible.
AMIT KUMAR
rakeshmishra1977

Sep 13, 2013

regarding Mobile repairing

Hy,
This is for your kind information, I have deposit my A-110-Micro max mobile 911239252106309 with your under job sheet no N 040551-0713-4604536 for repairs on 22 July 2013 to Z.A. MOBILES (Customer care, Micro max), G.F-4, Leela Mension, Naval Kishore road Hazratganj, Lucknow (UP) Ph-0522-4104055,. We have visited so many times in your center, but we are not getting positive response for repairing. Still we have not got my mobile from survive center. Please reply as soon as possible.
Rakesh Mishra
jaidev

Aug 27, 2013

No response in your service center

I owner of Micro max Canvas 3d, in 2 months from my purchase, Mobile Screen was not responding, i given to kalkaji Service Center. they told me, it is hard ware problem it will take 7to 8 days, if any major issue it will take 15 days but i given mobile on 25/07/2013
but no any person response for me my job sheet no - N030821-0713-4646909

Jaidev
himanshugangwani

Aug 19, 2013

COMPLAINT REGARDING MICROMAX CANVAS LIGHT

Respected Sir/Madam,

As I belongs to a medium class family and a student of BBA. My mother gifted me a mobile of your company micromax canvas light from her saving for last one year. She gifted me on my Birthday i.e. 20-07-2013. She bought from your Ludhiana outlet named N.K. Electronics, shop no. A-1, Mandir Market, Mata Rani Chowk, Ludhiana vide invoice no. 6181 dated 20-07-2013 Model no. MICROMAX A92 emei no. 911307900012169. And I feel very bad when the mobile out of order on their fourth day. I went to service center near CMC hospital and they said that there is a minor problem in touch but after 2 days of submitting my mobile to the service center they handed over to me but problem was still not resolved. They provided me three job sheets one of the complaint no. i have N09033408134878516. After receiving mobile I found that problem was increased, I again went to the service center the representative of the service center Mr. M.Singh refer me to Mr. Arvind of Chandigarh on their address X Zone, S.C.O. 824, Manimajra, Chandigarh. but they also said that the problem will be resolved within 20 days. As I belong to Ludhiana how can i submit my phone at chandigarh. The Touch of the Phone is out of order.

So, You are requested to kindly to something to get it replaced as my handset was out of order from fourth day of purchase. It is for your information that I submit my phone to the service center two time one is for two days and second time for 13 days.

Regards.

Ludhiana.
Prakash J. Gavas

Aug 5, 2013

Touch screen self operating of Micromax Canvas Superfone A110

I have purchased one Black Colour Micromax Canvas Superphone A110 in the month of November 2012. The touch screen all of the sudden started operating on its own and I had to take it to the service centre at Dombivali i.e Check point service centre and was assigned under Jobsheet No. WO 30399-0713-4495286 dated 14..7.2013. The staff at the service centre assured me that the phone's touch screen has to be replaced and it will take atleast 8 to 10 days of time.It's been almost 21 days and still there is no confirm reply from them as to when it will be ready. On number of occassions on visit to the service centre and leaving sms messages still there is no reply. Once they told me that they have forwarded the memo for the touch screen part and soon they will be receiving it. If the memo was sent to the company of Micromax what was the date of the Memo and when did the service centre at Dombivali received it and why my phone is not yet repaired?

Kindly look into my complaint and please do the needful.

Prakash J. Gavas
9820658455.
chnk1988

Aug 1, 2013

No Response from services center

I owner of Micromax Canvas HD, in 3 months from my purchase, Mobile Screen was not responding, i given to Kukatpally Service Center. they told me, if software problem it will take 3 days, if screen problem it will take 20 days but i given mobile on 26/06/2013
till today i did not receive any message, when i called to Service Center they telling that from Main Branch not coming mobile.
What is the problem of Micromax Canvas HD i don't. Service is very slow.

Kumar
savkar2010

Jul 30, 2013

No response form service center

No response from services center thane maharashatra
My mobile M_IMEI 911304250222027 (A116 Canvas HD )

I purchase micromax A116 canvas HD on date 04/04/2013. after 3 month it ear speaker not performing well (motherboard prob. ). i have registered my complain on date 03/06/2013 in macromax service center thane maharashatra. they said that parts presently not available, it will take 8 to 10 days time . after 10 days they again said that parts not available. if we received parts from company we will inform you.
but still i have waiting for parts
kindly consider my complain & do needful.

He change my job sheet no after 20days,resion of login id change and give me new job sheet date of 12/07/2013.but I mobile given 03/07/2013 on day.

old job sheet date :03/07/2013

mob no.9867476317
pankajec2k

Jul 30, 2013

Micromax A87 Battery replacement

hi, I have purchased micromax A87 ninja smartphone last year in October. The original battery is somehow damaged. I am looking for a battery for this smartphone but unable to find one. i have submitted a Job request for new battery at District Centre janak puri cust care. The job no is-N030803-0713-4566683. But its been 10 days & still there is no battery supplied from there end. I contacted them several times but they have just one answer - please wait for 1-2 more days. Can someone please help??

Idea - 3g recharge
    I hv received a message from idea recharge with 197 get...
    Dogs - DOGS DANGER
    Reminder 1 Dear Sir/ Mam, Till no action on my...
    BBMP, Bangalore - Munekollala Marathalli roads
    The road adjacent to the SGR dental college connecting to...
    Idea Cellular (www.ideacellular.com) - Idea New Sim Activation Problem
    The Idea mobile no I am suffering for is 9553898940 and...
    www.kaunsa.com - neither product nor giving my money back
    my Order Id with Kaunsa.com "KA/155767/V61S7XQN"...
    SBI -RACPC pune - RELEASE OF 2ND DISBUSRSEMENT
    My Loan Acct Number is ----- 32720959573 Sir, i have...
    LG A/C split - not cooling
    My name is Subhash ch das . Address:- Nischintapur,...
    sab tv - Balveer 11:30
    Dear Sir/Mam Sir I am Very Like Balveer program please...
    DATAWIND/Ubislate 7C+ - Ubislate 9ci not charging/working
    Hi, I received my Ubislate 9ci yesterday. I have kept it...
    TNPSC - GROUP-II and UGC NET EXAM CONDUCTED IN SAME DATE
    Sir, I am working as Assistant Professor...