Micromax mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about Micromax mobile

Rajnish11

Aug 29, 2014

worse service centre gave mental harassment

My wife given her handset ie ninja A1 on 14th july and today after 4 visit they confirmed her handset is ready . now when my wife gone to pick the same they waited her for again 2hr and at last while handing the phone they said mam we are unable to get the battery . this took them close to 45 days and above this they said they updated the software so she have to pay appx rs 1000. She agreed to pay the same but said first show me the demo how can I trust. Those who were at the counter had no atticate how to speak with female customers. There was one person named sunny who was main culprit . as work was not done so my wife didn't gave the job card for which this man was litrally shouting for the same and blamed on the phone that she has stolen the phone. Extremely bad experiences we ever had so far.Now me and my family trust really lost with micro max products...bad day of our life. I have full detail against this activity so if still you people are customer centric hope some one will revert. My I'd is 11.rajnish@gmail.com and contact no 9958006457

Aug 28, 2014

MICROMAX SMART PHONE COMPLAINTS

I Purchased Moicromax canvas turbo a250 mobile 16/05/2014.not even a 3 month old and the Mobile one day din't power on.The service center after waiting for an hour said they have to send the cell to the Company back for repairs and will take a month's time to return. Really feeling cheated Very
poor service from Micromax. My phone is not getting switched on. It was on the warranty so the body language of the engineer seemed as if he got a BAKRA. The engineer just opened the phone and locked it again without doing ANY TESTING WHATSOEVER. Then he says board needs to be replaced . My mobile No. is 9568863027
Service center address :
M/S AMARNATH JEE ENTERPRISES
65, VIVEK VIHAR RANIPUR MORE HARIDWAR
HARIDWAR UTTRANCHAL 249401

santos7217

Aug 27, 2014

micromax gc333

i submitted gc 333 phone two month before but my problem not solve service cente pl help me

santosh pandey
mo-9958320123

Aug 22, 2014

micromax smart phone subse ghatiya service

Service center address :
M/S AMARNATH JEE ENTERPRISES
65, VIVEK VIHAR RANIPUR MORE HARIDWAR
HARIDWAR UTTRANCHAL 249401

micromax smart phone complaint

I Purchased Moicromax canvas turbo a250 mobile.not even a 3 month old and the Mobile one day din't power on.The service center after waiting for an hour said they have to send the cell to the Company back for repairs and will take a month's time to return. Really feeling cheated Very

micromax smart phone complaint

poor service from Micromax. My phone is not getting switched on. It was out of warranty so the body language of the engineer seemed as if he got a BAKRA. The engineer just opened the phone and locked it again without doing ANY TESTING WHATSOEVER. Then he says board needs to be replaced . My mobile No. is 9568863027

Aug 20, 2014

micromax smart phone

i had purchased micromax a250 mobile on 16/05/2014 but it has stucked 3 time so far. they not resolved the issue but after few days again some problem raises so i want to refund or replace my phone with new one. when i say to replace the company they say every time next time we will think on it.history for my moble in service centre my email id is baunthiyalamit@yahoo.in mobile no. - 9568863027 amit baunthiyal 46/5, thdc colony new shivalik nagar, jwalapur haridwar uttranchal india 249407

Aug 20, 2014

micromax smart phone and his staff behave

venu.jill

Aug 18, 2014

Micromax Magnus A117 touch pad broken

My Micromax Magnus A117 touch pad broken and touch is not working properly. Visited service center and as soon as they see the hand set they said we need to replace both touch pad and display. it will cost Rs 6500/-

I have visited 2 different Micromax service centers and they are changing different Rs 5500 and 6500 . When I asked for the clarification on why the charges are different they said it will be differnet and they will be no MRP mentioned on those parts.

when I called Michromax service customer care to clarify the price of touch pad and display they said that I need to accept what the service center guys say and there is no other option .

My query's are:

- How can the price will be different for the same part of the Micromax Magnus A117. There should be some MRP mentioned for it and that need to be charged.

- Is it compulsory to change touch and display if touch pad got small crack on it and half of the touch is not working?

- If the display is fine and touch is not working , then why to replace display.

Thanks in advance.
venu.jill

Aug 18, 2014

Micromax Magnus A117 touch pad broken

My query is is it compulsory to change touch and display if touch pad got small crack on it and half of the touch is not working?

If the display is fine and touch is not working , then why to replace display.

Thanks in advance.
satya prakash mishra

Aug 15, 2014

mic not working

my phone (micromax a110q canvas 2 plus) is within warrenty period .. it had some touchscreen problem so i gave it in the service center and after that its mic is not working . please help me
pratika.lodha

Aug 5, 2014

Micromax Service Centre people are rude and Funbook P362 is useless

We bought a Micromax tablet (P362) from Delhi for Rs.7000 on 9-Aug-2013. For initial few months, it worked fine. But then its display got damaged somehow. Servcie Centre people (in Udaipur-Rajasthan) changed the display for Rs.2400. Again in next month, another problem arose. Now the tablet is not starting. We took it to another service centre in Udaipur on 8-Jul-2014. They took the tablet, said that it is dead and ask us to come back after 15-20 days. They were not ready to give a fixed date.We went back after 15 days and this time they asked us to call them after a week. We tried but they never receive calls on the number they mention. It was about a month to be completed and the tab was still with them. We went to the centre again on 2-Aug-2014 and this time their behaviour was extremely rude. All the service centre workers were just laughing and ignoring and no proper services were being provided. They asked us to come back later. This is pathetic. We asked for a fixed date for getting our tab repaired, they said, we dont know. What are the service centres opened for. They returned us the tab unrepaired and event put a cross on the bill’s copy and returned us saying “do whatever you want with this tab… we are not afraid”. This is extremely rude on part of the service centre. We bought a Micromax product on the assurance that we have a service centre in our city which will help us in times of need. Our product is still in warranty period. But these Micromax-employed people are extremely rude. What to do now? Should we avoid buying any Micromax brand product? We even mailed at Micromax Customer Care’s mail id, but no proper assistance was given from there too. Now it seems that it has been our biggest mistake to buy a Micromax product. Moreover, the rudest and cheapest service centre workers are at: M/S SCOM TECHNOLOGIES, 115, 1ST FLOOR, ANAND PLAZA, UNIVERSITY ROAD, UDAIPUR (RAJASTHAN). Really screwed up with their rude behaviour!

Please advice what can be done now?

Pratika Lodha
piyushrastogi

Aug 4, 2014

Micromax A120 mobile not hearing voice

hello sir , i am purchase mobile 01.08.2014 micromax A120. it is really very bad experience with micromax .. i am face a problem like when i am attend call then i am not hearing voice of caller, so i am open loud spikar .. pllease tell me how to this problem
pratika.lodha

Aug 3, 2014

Micromax Service Centre people are extremely rude and funbook P362 is useless

We bought a Micromax tablet (P362) for Rs.7000 on 9-Aug-2013. For initial few months, it worked fine. But then its display got damaged somehow. Servcie Centre people changed the display for Rs.2400. Again in next month, another problem arose. Now the tablet is not starting. We took it to another service centre in Udaipur on 8-Jul-2014. They took the tablet, said that it is dead and ask us to come back after 15-20 days. They were not ready to give a fixed date.We went back after 15 days and this time they asked us to call them after a week. We tried but they never receive calls on the number they mention. It was about a month to be completed and the tab was still with them. We went to the centre again on 2-Aug-2014 and this time their behaviour was extremely rude. All the service centre workers were just laughing and ignoring and no proper services were being provided. They asked us to come back later. This is pathetic. We asked for a fixed date for getting our tab repaired, they said, we dont know. What are the service centres opened for. They returned us the tab unrepaired and event put a cross on the bill's copy and returned us saying "do whatever you want with this tab... we are not afraid". This is extremely rude on part of the service centre. We bought a Micromax product on the assurance that we have a service centre in our city which will help us in times of need. Our product is still in warranty period. But these Micromax-employed people are extremely rude. What to do now? Should we avoid buying any Micromax brand product? We even mailed at Micromax Customer Care's mail id, but no proper assistance was given from there too. Now it seems that it has been our biggest mistake to buy a Micromax product.
Moreover, the rudest and cheapest service centre workers are at:

M/S SCOM TECHNOLOGIES,
115, 1ST FLOOR, ANAND PLAZA,
UNIVERSITY ROAD, UDAIPUR (RAJASTHAN).

Really screwed up with their rude behaviour!

Pratika Lodha
(pratika.lodha@gmail.com)
Rajeevdhiman

Jul 30, 2014

A121 mobile heat problem

maine a121 mobile 6 july ko liya .moblie itna heat ho rha hai ki usko pakad pana bhi mushkil hai .aisa lagta hai ki mobile fut jayega ..main 9 july se service center ghum rha hu lekin uski problem baisi hi hai ...center m bola gya ki iska mother board change hoga fir thik ho jayega ...12 din mobile service center m rha fir bhi bo thik nahi huaa..main apni job karu ki center m ghumta rahu.....pls mujhe btaiye ki mera phone change hoga ki nahi
soundardavid

Jul 28, 2014

Touch Screen broken

Dear sir i have purchased micro max 410i at 30-06-2014 but its touch screen glass break suddenly before few day ago . it is under guarantee but not replace by service center. so please help me....i am not understand handle this situation.
ms.ansari.359@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2014

micromax mobile

I had submitted my Micromax canvas (A76) phone on 08 JUNE 2014 at RUDRAPUR UTTRAKHAND AND MY JOB SHEET NO. IS e070130-0614-10151042 Service Center as there was no POWER on and the Mobile was in the warranty period. Till date i have not received my mobile back nor i am getting proper response from the Micromax. I have called them even mail them several times but no proper response. I hope you would understand the query as it has been almost 1.5 months and there is no proper response. Please do the needful
vikaschopra84

Jul 24, 2014

Poor services from Micromax

I have bought my phone micromax Canvas Knight A 350 2 Ghz model in April 2014. Order #47556.

On 8th July its display was showing lines and white screen,I went to below service center and they said display needs to be changed, They should have replaced my phone as it was brand new phone under warranty.
"SP - AKS TELECOM,SCO 1092, SEC 22/B (FF), CABIN NO. 10/11, NEAR TATA CROMA, CHANDIGARH - 160022,
Mobile No. :9888939314 Phone No. :9872612525 Email : akste_chandigarh@mmxcheckpoint.com"

I gave them my phone for repair on 8th and they said it will take 10-15 days for the display to be shipped to them, I called them several times to check on the status, then one day they said display is changed however while opening the set back of the phone is damaged, glass is broken
(They are not trained to open the new phones), I said what king of service is this , theys said we will replace the back, it will take 4-5 days
In the mean while i asked them to update the software to KITKAT as it has been launched and it can be updated by them only.
3 days back They said diplay and back has been arrived will give it to me soon, they also said they have tried several times but unable to download 1 GB of kitkat firmware/software, I gave them three more days for the kitkat.

Today I called and they said they still can’t download the update, I asked them I will come to collecr my phone and will do update later.
I went to them disappointing that kitkat is not available, they gave me the PHONE WHOSE BACK WAS STILL DAMAGED LIKE BROKEN GLASS OF CAR AND it was sticked like fevi stick, they said use it for few days and we will replace the back
I was annoyed and told them how can you give me broken phone, how can you expect customer to user broken phone, they should have told me beforehand that don’t come back is not fixed.
THEY SAID IT GOT DAMAGED WHILE REPLACING THE BACK COVER …..THIS IS PATHETIC, THEY HAVE DAMAGED THE NEW ONE ALSO…. PLEASE TRAIN YOUR EMPLOYEES FOR NEW MODELS…
THIS IS HARRASMENT, I AM GOING TO LOG A COMPLAINT IN CONSUMER COURT… PLEASE ISSUE ME NEW PHONE, I WILL NOT USE THIS BROKEN PHONE WITH DAMAGED DISPLAY…
VIJAYCHOTU

Jul 18, 2014

not repair my mobile micromax a120 in 10 days

not repair my mobile micro max a120 in 15 days and no response from service center today
Ajaykum90

Jul 12, 2014

Dint get my Micromax A117 Magnus

I have micromax mobile model A117 Megnus bought On 12/03/2014.I am facing disfunctional data cable port and some software issues. regarding this I have Complained at micromax service center S R Communication Govindpuri New Delhi On Date - 09/06/2014. However I was told that I will get my handset within 2 days. Already more than 30 days on over and the issue is not solve.

I have already complained at head office on 16/06/2014 spoke with Ms. Rasmi. I was told that within 7 days. I will get the handset back still today I am not getting satisfaction reply from service center.Please look into the matter and help me.

I got the mail in which you have mentioned that the issue is closed and I have to visit the service center to collect the material.
I would like to inform you that I have visited the Service center (S. R. Communication, Govindpuri, New Delhi - 110019) but was returned empty handed. I was told by Mr. Vikki of SR Communication that the handset is not ready.

I want to know that how come you declare that the case is closed. Are you misinformed or you have a unprofessional business ethic to misguide your customer.

For your kind information I am going to complaint in Consumer court and drag you and the service center for not fulfilling the said promise of service after sale.

You guys are the most irritating and unprofessional. Update me when shall I visit the service center to collect the handset.
urvashi4v

Jul 5, 2014

not received phone from Service Centre even after 2 months

Hi, This is Urvashi, I Had bought Micromax android phone A111 Canvas doodle last year. Battery of the phone was not working properly even before completion of 1 year of purchasing this phone. Phone needed frequent Charging but it was working at that time. So I went to your nearest Micromax service center @ Borivali i.e. D R Telecom on 6 May 2014. They checked battery and phone and told me that there is problem in battery & phone too. Battery need to be replaced and phone has shorting issue. I ordered for new battery for Rs. 1100/- and gave phone for servicing. D R Telecom told me that they will return my phone within 30 days. On 6 June 2014 (after 30 days), I went to D R Telecom to receive my phone but it was not ready. I again went there on 12 June 2014. I received phone only and not battery. I again went there on 14 June 2014. Battery had not come. I again went there on 19 June 2014 and finally received a battery. But when I went home n tried to start my phone, it was not working. Phone was getting auto restart every time. I went to D R Telecom again on 20 June 2014 (immediately next day). They checked my phone and said I again have to submit my phone for servicing again as it’s not working. As it was already 1 and a half month passed I wanted my phone back in a working condition soon. So I called Customer care of Micromax. Customer care executive said we will try to give your phone on urgent basis and consider this a special case. I called to customer care on 25 June. at that time executive said " You will get your phone after 15 working days from today" What does it mean? Why from 25 June just because I called on 25 June. And what if I haven't called than? I told executive to register my complaint to make servicing of my phone on urgent basis as I was told. I called customer care on 30 June again. They told they have forwarded my complaint. I again called customer care on 4 July 2014 (yesterday). They said there is no complaint registered from me and Told me to wait till 15 working days starting from 25 June 2014. It’s been 2 months from when I gave my phone to Micromax Service Center. And still there is no clear picture how much more time it will take to get my phone back. What’s the use of buying phone from Micromax where I can’t use it even for a year? I had gone at service centre for more than 7 times in last 2 months and called customer care also many times. D R Telecom phone no 022-28079002, is never available. It’s either Busy, engage or there is no one to pick our call. This shows how important we are as a customer. This no is also on website. Executives at D R Telecom are also very rude sometime. It must be as almost every customer comes angry with a complaint. I had waited for 2 months for 1 phone. I had never experience such harassment. I want my phone back asap. Requesting you to reply and make a note of my complaint and help me getting my phone in working condition asap. Urvashi
nagalakshmij

Jul 3, 2014

Micromax Mobile A110Q

Hi sir

I bought micromax A110Q oct 2013.
Till february it worked fine

Problems I faced from March
-> slowly touch is not workin properly, one day suddenly it stopped working

I gave to service center , they reloaded the OS and gave it to me, it worked fine only for few hours.
Again same issue, They said it is hardware problem and kept the phone for nearly 10 days and gave it

-> New problem araised after this touch screen issue is resolved, when I unlock the phone mobile is rebooting.
Again gave the phone in micromax service centre, they reloaded the OS and gave it to me.

->After a week, it again started exhibiting the same problem.

My phone is still under warranty every week or every 10 days I cannot go and reload the OS.

My phone IMEI number is
m 911314103090307
s 911314103396308

I sincerly request you to please help me in this regard

Lakshmi
Kishor Kumar Parmar

Jul 3, 2014

Micromax Mobiles

I Kishor Kumar, purchased micromax A/78 (coffee) android mobile phone on April 2012 second week. After warranty competition last year i.e. April 2013. Mobile touch not working property like Home, Back etc baton. I was visited micromax customer service centre Ankleshwar and explained problems. customer care demanded Rs.3000 cost of touch of mobile and local market like Bharuch, Vadodara, Ankleshwar touch of same mobile not available. so that I request you to kindly provide all type spare part of all mobiles which is making by your good company and again I request you to kindly provide me touch of Micromax A/78 mobile on payment basis like cash on delivery on my following address and inform to me price of touch, time of delivery etc. on my mobile No.9427612550 before delivery ;- Kishor Kumar, 38 Sai Darsha Society, Near Padmawati Salt, Rajpipla Chowkdi, Ankleshwar, Distt- Bharuch.

From - Kishor Kumar
Mobile No. 09427612550, 09469058182
MicromaxIndia

Jul 2, 2014

Micromax

Hi Ravi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us at social@micromaxinfo.com with following details:

1. Contact Number
2. Your Location
3. Job-Sheet Number
4. Device Model

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Team Micromax

Unable to login in my Rediffmail account - LAST THREE DAYS REDIFFMAIL NOT OPEN MY ACCOUNT
    I have unable to open my rediffmail.com account last three...
    snapdeal - Non delivery of goods
    Dear Snapdeal online team I am subrata das one no...
    121@in.airtel.com - bill paid but not activate the number 9959094762
    I have paid the mobile bill of rs.1515 as on 28/08/2014...
    help@uidai.gov.in - Not received Addhaar Card
    Dear Sir or Madam, Not received Addhaar Card very Argent...
    IRCTC - Cancel my registered mobile number
    Dear sir, I had registered with irctc.co.in but I have...
    Sachin Travels - Any Refund from Sachin Travels
    Is anybody knows any refund by Sachin Travels ?? Has any...
    customercare@honda2wheelersindia.com - complaint against Bhavna auto wheels pvt ltd
    sir/madam i wish to complain against d non delivery of...
    hagglekart - Saress wrong delivery
    well i too ordered a saress combo pack of 5 but the...