Micromax mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about Micromax mobile

rajni_parwal@yahoo.com

Apr 19, 2016

Mobile is not repair at proper time

i have purchase of Micromax E471 set on 02.08.2015. On 11th March 2016 its touch is not working properly so i goto Micromax service center. they deposit my mobile set and say its go to head office for repair. But today till 20th April 2016, its not repair and not come back to me. When i call in the head office they said we take 21 days. But today is 41 days. time is too much. tell me what is the solution of my mobile set receive back.
aman5335

Apr 19, 2016

e481 canvas 5 touch screen was not corning gaorilla glass

i purchase canvas 5 e481 on 2015-08-11
after 3 months my phone was not work properly so i replace this
and 2016-04-18
touch screen was broken by गिरने से so everyone in centre ask me this phones screen was corning gorilla glass but i ask that was not gorilla glass.
i request you to please solve my problem thanks
..........
RamaRajuM

Apr 15, 2016

Phone issue within 5 days of purchase

Hello Micromax Team,

It's very unfortunate to inform you that your service is extremely poor.
Recently I purchased a Micromax mobile, model - Q414 canvas blaze 4G plus and within 5 days I started facing below issues.

1- Mic issue (person on the other side is unable to hear my voice)
2- Over heating within 5 mins of usage.
3- Battery lasting is extremely poor.

I requested the service center for the replacement but they denied. I wonder why cant the phone be replaced even after the service center guy confirmed of internal issue? Now they took the handset saying they will send it to Delhi for repairing.

Highly disappointing. Believe I did a big mistake by purchasing Micromax.
j.mohan

Apr 12, 2016

e 455 speed diel cont scren did not hold

E455 imi no sim1 911438700047178 and sim291143700077175 speed diel calling did not a hold scren cont
anandsonimicromax

Apr 8, 2016

Quality of Micro max Mobile Phone blasted & burnt in Pocket

I have complaint vide compliant id - 297599 and below mails. Below mails are self explanatory, that for a such a serious issue, micromax team is yet to move and waiting that customer will fad up & forget the issue. I will raise my concern upto my level best if i not get proper solution from their end. Request to look the concern with proper justification. Thanking you.

Dear Arvind Sir,

Please see the trailing mails on the incident of mobile blast & completely burnt in pocket of my wife & lenient response from your team.

My daughter have also Micromax A114, which see affraid to use.

May I request you to intervene and advise further.

Dear Mr. Maninder,

Please be clarify that I have not given any confirmation to collect the handset in any of our mails & communication, but stated that the service centre can inspect the handset at my residence or we can submit the handset (damaged + existing one) for inspection to independent 3rd party approved agency of your choice.

Please be informed that the service person (7023122221) called around 3.00 PM today not aware about the complete incident, as he might have not been updated by you the complete incident. Also the way of talking of the gentlemen in last discussion was very rude & disconnected the phone.

It is very ashamed on part of Micromax for dealing such a serious concern in this way. I am still firm what is communicated and discussed till now.

Dear Mr. Anand,

After your confirmation we have told our service executive to collect your handset but when he tried to contact you then you again denied to provide handset to him.
We are again updating you that that till time you will not allow us to check your handset by our service centre, we are not able to provide you the solution.

From: Anand
Sent: 08 April 2016 13:59
To: Maninder Singh

Dear Mr. Maninder,

We have already informed you in my below mails & over phone too to visit my residence to inspect the device. You can send your service team any day after 3.00 PM at my residence 7/181, Meera Marg, Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur to inspect the devices.

Please do not linger out, device will be submitted only once the final conclusion. Even if you insist to submit the device, please suggest the independent 3rd party approved agency of your choice to whom we can submit both the device (damaged + existing one) for inspection.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 1:21 PM, Maninder Singh wrote:
Dear Mr. Anand,

We have already discussed this previously and yesterday that till time you will not allow us to check your handset by our service centre, we are not able to provide you the solution.

So, we would request you to share your convenient time with us so that we can have our service centre executive visit your residence /office to collect the device.

From: Anand [
Sent: 08 April 2016 13:08
To: Maninder Singh
Cc: Madhu Singh ; Arvind Gulati

Dear Mr. Maninder & Micromax Team,

We have not received any response & final conclusion from your end. This shows how seriousness of the micromax team for the customer concern & issue for such a serious incident. Till now no inspection team / service centre executive reverted or contacted at my residence

This my last & final mail in this concern. Now I will take my own action & decisions.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 11:07 PM, Anand wrote:
Dear Mr. Maninder,

We have already stated that you can send your inspection team / service centre executive to inspect the device at my residence and also can check the complete details at the incident place with eye witnesses. I am surprised that your team is still sitting ideal and not moved further. Which shows how serious your team is for the customer concern & brand image.

Also you have not mentioned anything about the other recent upgraded phone of the Model No.A114, which have also heating & hang up issue, showing not good symptom to use as informed you over phone. You can check with your Ganpati Plaza Service Centre at Jaipur with IMEI & phone no, that the upgraded handset is submitted 2 times at your service centre for such issue within 3-4 months of purchase.

I am sorry to retreat that it is no where mentioned in your manual or any warning on box that phone to be stopped using after 2 years, otherwise it will become bomb. We appreciate your offer for box replacement for the damaged device but what about the other recent upgraded phone of the Model No.A114, which we are stopping to use. Here the concern is replacement of which model and what is the guarantee that the incident will not repeat.

As already informed, the concern is, family members are afraid to use micromax mobile, how you will regain and reassure the brand. Are you offering any insurance to user?

Please look into the complete aspects & scenario considering both the device and come back with your final conclusion by tomorrow.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 6:23 PM, Maninder Singh wrote:
Dear Mr. Anand,
This is in context to your email below , we would like to reiterate that we request you to visit the service centre for the inspection of your issue. As per your convenience , alternatively we can have our service centre executive visit your residence /office to collect the device.

Being a 2 year old device , we are still offering you the box replacement to close the complaint but you have denied for the same.

We can provide the above mentioned solution only when the device is submitted to the service centre for inspection.

Please feel free to revert for any further clarification.
Assuring you the Best of Service.
From: Anand
Sent: 06 April 2016 00:02
To: Maninder Singh Cc: Madhu Singh

Dear Mr. Maninder,

Thanks for the response & understanding the concern. We regret to accept the resolution suggested by you in below mail.

You can understand the gravity of casualty may happen, if the same was happened during the use of the mobile. Thanks to god for saving us with major casualty. Family members are so afraid to use micromax mobile. Not only the family members but also the school staff who were witnessed the incident and some may have made the video of the incident. This is our personal relations with the staff, hence the same with photograph has not been viral till now. Many have advised to go to RTI, which may further ruin the image of the brand.Apart from the social media you can understand the capacity of word to mouth campaign.

You have cross verified facts & incident, by calling to the victims & the IMEI no. I shared with you for the damaged device & the other device, with uses details. You may further investigate the matter by sending your investigating & technical team at the place of incident and may further examine with the victim. Merely submission of the device to your service centre will be just eyewash (leepapothi). You must have to agree that the incident have happened & facts can't be denied. Please note that we have just heard in past such incident happened, but this time same was happened with us and for the brand like Micromax, for which we have lots of regards and respects & relations since the supply of Data Cards and inception of Micromax, as I am the telecom person & working in the telecom industry.

We further request to reconsider / revisit the resolution & please suggest amicable acceptable resolution for the Indian brand like Micromax.

Awaiting your response to avoid aggravate the situation.

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 5:39 PM, Maninder Singh wrote:
Dear Mr. Anand,

Greetings from Micromax !!

With reference to our telecon , we truly regret this situation and inconvenience faced at your end.

We request you to have your device submitted to nearest service centre for inspection of the issue. As per your convenience , alternatively we can have our service centre executive visit your residence /office to collect the device. Further , we are offering you the box replacement for your handset.

Hope this addresses your concern and we meet your expectations in the resolution of the complaint.

Please feel free to revert for any further clarification.

Assuring you the Best of Service.

From: Maninder Singh
Sent: 05 April 2016 10:49
To: Anand
Cc: Madhu Singh Subject: RE: Quality of Micro max Mobile Phone

Greetings from Micromax!!
This is in context to your email below, we would request you to share your contact number with a convenient time with us so that we can get in touch with you and assist you in a better manner.
We hope to hear soon from you.
Assuring you the best of our services.
From: Arvind Gulati
Sent: 05 April 2016 10:03
To: Anand
Cc: Maninder Singh ; Madhu Singh

Dear Mr Anand
Our team shall be contacting you today to resolve the concern on priority.

Arvind

On Apr 4, 2016, at 11:28 PM, Anand wrote:

Dear Micro max Team,
It is painful to write about the quality of Micro max phones after the incident happened with micro max A110 canvas mobile IMEI No.911239252818275 on Saturday with my wife during school hours.
The mobile blasted in pocked & burnt completely. Which too without any charging situation. Thanks to god for not any major casualties. Please see the attached photographs of the burnt Mobil phone conditions.
Being reasonable cost & easy to use I have taken various model of micro max phone for all my family and recommended to many. Now my daughter & son afraid to use micro max phones model A114 , IMEI Nos.911343504072952 & 911343504374952.
It is a serious concern for Micro max phone user for any such serious casualties.
We all family members are in deep comma and thinking where to report this incident. The school staff were calling to media persons to report the incident. My wife stopped them to do so. After so much manthan, atlast we decided first to inform you people about the incident and stopped using micro max phones.
Please look into the such quality lapse & advise what next step we should take.
Awaiting your response & action being taken by you to decide further course of action from our side.
ravivansh

Apr 5, 2016

mobile set- bolt d 303

i have emailed my complaint but you executives are like govt employees or you have trained in them that way. may be you have trained them that dont worry for CUSTOMERS , WE WILL GROW LIKE THIS. May be no body is there to see this complaint.

my email complaint id is -285448 set d - 303 purchased in nov with bill .. 1 time for 1 month it has gone for repair, 2nd time fault came --------no command . this time i dont want to give in service centre. They told me 1/ 1/2 month it will take. kindly provide me new set. my name --ravi sharma -- 8586904664
shaikh shafiuddin

Mar 28, 2016

not working

I am a big time user n a hard core fan of Micromax cellphone, using the brand mobiles since last 5 years ... till date i had used 11 different handset of different brands out of which 8 were Micromax mobile.

Just because i trust the brand and i am more comfortable using it now as compare to other mobiles.
But last time when i bought a brand new Micromax AQ5001 ( IMEI /ESN No - 911417756110551 / 9114177562117. on 12th Nov 2015 .after less than a month the mobile just got off 8th Dec 2015.

This was the saddest experience i had with Micromax mobile, my entire week got was into mess as i was not caring any alternate handset. Thus does not had any of my contact in place.

Why must this happen with the new mobile, this was not expected from a brand . i feel proud using Micromax over samsung or Asus ...anytime...but this time i lost my trust over you guys.

This is the concern and not at all a complain , i treat it as my favourite brand, just because i am using it since 5 to 6 years now.

I had given it at the service centre,
Service centre address -
SP - Kavya Enterprises Shop No - F11& F12, ground floor, near Times Of India Office, Parmar Tarde centre, Sadhu Vaswani Chowk, Camp , Pune Maharashtra 4111001
Contact no - 02065003322

But the Micromax team was unable to rectify the problem and kept my mobile saying they will send it to the Head Office ( I have no idea where the Head office is ) and will get back to me after 45 days...
45 days ....!
we are living in the age of eCommerce and hi-speed technology world.

why will it take 45 day just to rectify the problem ?

where as you guys must be making 45 mobiles every second right ?

why is you back end support system to weak...?
Rather you are zero in back end support and service .
Yesterday when visited the Micromax customer care office again to check the status i got the answer saying its still in process...

Guys lets keep it simple...just change the mobile and handover me the new piece or refund me the money...as soon as possible..

Cheers

- Shaikh Shafiuddin

lrm

Mar 25, 2016

MICROMAX IS NOT WORKING

I GAVE MY MICROMAX DOODLE MODEL ON 2.2.16 TO AN AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE IN VELACHERY OCEAN MOBILE CARE. IT IS IN WARRANTY PERIOD. HENCE THEY SAID THE PROBLEM REPORTED AS 4103 POWER SWITCHES OFF AND THEY SAID THEY ARE SENDING TO HEAD OFFICE FOR REPAIRING THE SAME.

WHEN I ASKED FOR THE MOBILE THEY SAID WE DID NOT GET ANY RESPONSE FROM THE HEAD OFFICE. SO YOU PEOPLE WILL WORK MORE AND EFFICIENT WHEN IT IS OUT OF WARRANTY, IF IT IN WARRANTY PEOPLE ARE DOING WORK IN A LETHARGIC WAY.

EVEN I MADE A COMPLAINT ON CUSTOMER CARE ON 11.3.2016 AND ALSO ON 25.3.16 THEY SAID STILL I HAVE TO WAIT FOR MAXIMUM 21 DAYS FOR GETTING MY PHONE BACK.

I AM VERY MUCH TIRED IN GETTING MY PHONE AND ALSO I FELT MICROMAX IS A WORST COMPANY EVEN I REFER MY KNOWN PEOPLE NOT TO BUY MICROMAX.

REFERENCE MY JOB SHEET NUMBER: S020214-0216-21675710

BHARGAVI
JOSHI C D

Mar 21, 2016

micromax mobile a27

i have also complaint to micromax A27 mobile, this is my mistake to purchase micormax mobile there is no any customer care service to micromax mobile or software regarding this is very wrost company of mobile
Mamta Dalal

Mar 19, 2016

Irritating ads when wi fi is on

I have micromax A316 Hue 2 bt whenever I turn on wifi a lot of ads come one after one the phn gets hang its so irritating and some apps get auto installed on phn there is no any setting on regarding this plzz tell me any solution about it...
Manish barcelona

Mar 19, 2016

Taking 10 days for repairing

I submit a phone Micromax Q395 at service center for charging and camera problem.... They take 11 days for solve the problem bt now they also give me the phone... My mother is very serious.... Plzzz give me the phone within tuesday.... Plzzzz
skarra67

Mar 18, 2016

screen broken of A-315

I broke the screen of micromax mobile A-315. And went to their service centre in nawanshahr for the change of display screen on 16 march 2016. However, as told by them I would get it in two days, only on this condition. I deposited my mobile to them. As I am gonna travel back to delhi on 19 March. But now after three days, they are making me wait for the mobile till 21st march, as they dont have staff who can fix the screen and now, they are force selling me the screen guard and display charges that I need to pay or else I just have to pay them the amount even if they dont provide me the service. If they are committing to a date and cannot do their job, so just return the product and which is also not being done.

Siddhartha,
kshitij8484@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2016

SERVICE TAKING MONEY 2,200 WITHOUT EFFECTIVE REASON AND ALSO MY PRODUCT IS IN WARRANT

My Name is Kshitij Narang. I am having Micromax knight cameo A290 model . I have purchased a set on 30-08-2015 and after 2 weeks i am facing problem in that like hanging , phone is on/off automatically , battery not showing properly etc. Due to some personal reason i unable to go the service centre to show them . But now i am facing the many problem like didn't on of the phone for past 2-3 days . . Then i go to the micromax service centre they have checked and said to me that the internal component is not working or breakdown. The repair cost of the whole will be approx. Rs.2,200 . But my product is in warranry but then also they said the cost to repair will be Rs.2,200 and they have write in my Customer Job Card that it is physical damage but i have not damaged it. It is internal fault not my fault . I have also said them that it is not physical but they regret to listen me from my point-of-view. Then i called micromax care number i have explained the problem that i am facing then they also have said that the the cost of repair will be zero or free and i am also have the recording of that person as a proof Of Micromax Service centre
Biplab Dey

Mar 17, 2016

Issue not mobile

I have purchase micromax Q371 model in June 2015 , after 6 month from the date of purchase i m facing the problem of automatic on/off switch button is not working for the same reason i have submitted my mobile to service center on 05.03.2016
Job Sheet No is E030570-0316-22285963 for switch automatic on/off button is not working and very problem without phone
but i am going your service center & company but still i have not received my mobile few 12 day, I ask to Question you why not issue the mobile within 12 days. so i request to you urgent submitted my mobile within 07 days from date of complaint.
Dinash1234

Mar 16, 2016

Repair

HI name is Dinash Bhatnagar and i want to know when my product will be returned to me from service center i give my tablet on 5/2/16 and today is 17/2/16 but product not deliver i call in your customer support 186050008286 they say it will deliver to u 21 day after some time i again call them thet say 21 day after sometime i call them they say 21 days mean they increase day to day but not give fixed date according to micromax terms and condition there, s written if u not take back product from center under 30 days then we will auction it but then i call saharanpur center of micromax they say they did, nt recieve from micromax so lz help me my jobsheet no.is N040597021621754788

for contame me 8607988683
hariom verma

Mar 16, 2016

very bad service even worst service in my whole life

mene 9-mar-16 ko Q395 liya or vo charge nhi ho rha tha me 11-mar-16 ko use leker service centre gya vha unhone batay k aapne bettry nikali h mene kha ki mene use chua bhi nhi h lekin unhone khak aap kal aana me dubara gya to unhone bataya k 1300 rs lagenge lekin mene kha k phone warranty m h mujhe replace karke do or phir customer care par baat ki or unhe saari baat batayi or unki baaat service centr me karayi tab unhone kha k phone 30 se 40 din me milega jabki 1300 rs dene pr vo mujhe turant mobile repair krke de rhe thai. mene dubara baat krayi to phir kha 20 se 25 din me mil jayega. service centre par mujhe aise treet kiya gaya jaise mene micromax khareed kar koi apradh kr diya ho.mujhe aisa laga jaise vo customer ki problem solve krne k liye nhi ek dusre se gappe ladane k liye h.

mera mobile replace karne k bajay use repair krne k liye taiyar hue vo b 20 dino baad milega god bas abki baar mobile mil jaye iske baad micromax nahi lunga.
rohit1992

Mar 15, 2016

bad service

sir,i have given my mobile phone i.e micromax convas A290 for repair purpose,but motherboard of mobile is damaged,so u have to deposit your mobile in service centre.and our mobile phone is in warranty period also. After depositing my mobile phone on dated 11-2-16, they told me to come within 20 days,but after 20 days also they said that your mobile hasnot came from company ,i am visiting regularly to service centre but agai $again they are saying same thing ,iam in very trouble now.
sanjaygupta200

Mar 15, 2016

mobile charger/battery/head phone/mobile is not working

My mobile & its accessories is not working . I have complaint to ur service center but he said to me I have no parts . you have to put the mobile & its accessories after 10-15 days after receiving the materials from company .
My mobile DOP is 16-09-2015
model MICROMAX Q324 3G

kindly replace my headset otherwise i m going to consumer court to notice to your comapny & Ganpati mobiles Lucknow Both.

Sanjay K Gupta
Lucknow
pannu5

Mar 14, 2016

asking money for repair even when the product is in warranty period

this incident took place on 14-3-2016, my phone, after changing my sim card, which is just two months old start asking for privacy protection unlock password to unlock, i took it to the authorized micromax service center at E-3, kalkaji, new delhi-19, but they said that this phone will require the change of mother board and i have to pay the money i.e., rs.3250 even when it is in the warranty period, they said that this is the user's fault . Kindly tell me is changing the sim only is the user's fault? and how this problem can be solved asap.
ashutosh257

Mar 12, 2016

MICROMAX NETSETTER

SIR,
i bought a micromax net setter last month but now it's not working properly having problem with,it's not detecting sim card and showing red light. is under warrenty, can u replace it
plz help me..

details-
name - ashutosh kumar sharma
id- ashutoshsrma97@gmail.com
device- micromax MMX210G
devendrakumar26167

Mar 12, 2016

Battery not being charged of Canvas 5

I have bought micromax Canvas 5 last month, battery is not being charged while Ihave off every thing from setting.
SACHIN DEWAN

Mar 9, 2016

MICROMAX A190

RESPECTED SIR I HAVE BOUGHT A MOBILE WITH HARD MONEY EARN IT UNDER WARRANTY BUT UR SERVICE CENTRE IN PATEL NAGAR DOEST RESPECT UR WARRANTY AND STAFF THEIR IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND UR MISBEHAVING WITH CUSTOMERS AND UR COMPANY REPUTATION MAKING WORST PLEASE HELP ME
SACHIN DEWAN

Mar 9, 2016

MICROMAX A190

I HAVE PURCHASE MICROMAX MOBILE MTS 500 AFTER FEW DAY MY MOBILE WAS NOT CHARGING I WENT TU SERVICE CENTRE THEY TOLD THEY HAVE TU SEND IT TU COMPANY AFTER 3 MONTH LONG DELAY THEY GAVE ME OTHER PHONE A190 IN THAT MODEL ALSO THERE PROBLEM MY CAMERA IS NOT WORKING WHEN I WENT TU SERVICE CENTER NO ONE WAS READY TO SART THE PROBLEM INSTEAD THEIR STAFF MIS BEHAVE I WENT TU PATEL NAGAR SERVICE CENTRE THE WHOLE STAFF WAS READY SORT THE PROBLEM THEY UR MAKING COMPANY REPUTATION WORST IF THEIR IS ANY LIABLE OFFICER IN COMPANY PLEASE SEE THE MATTER AS I HAV HARD EARN MONEY AND MY MONEY IS GETTING WASTE BY SOME PEOPLE WORKING IN SERVICE CENTRE IN PATEL NAGAR MY MOBILE NU 9891097135 WAITING WITH HOPE OF REPLY
phaninmk

Mar 2, 2016

Miss communicate

I had register a complain against Job sheet no.E020311-0216-21957035 on 17-02-2016.After getting message from your side and conforming over telephone from serviceing centre i had gone to the serviceing centre travelling around one twenty kilometer by own vehicle spending my valuable time. I had also taken leave from my office. But when reached the serviceing centre they replied to me that your device is not ready and you have not get warranty benefit whethere they made the jobsheet against warranty. For your kind information i had brought this device not from online but from a geneune store. Why should you miscommunicate with me? Who will pay my travelling cost,my valuable time's value and my leave compensitation? And why should your serviceing centre made jobsheet against warrenty and why not i get warrenty benefit? I will raise my question upto my level best if i not get proper justice from your end. So i request you to look after my problem from proper justification. Thanking you.
Item no.A210
Device model no-911316303889826
IMEI no-911316304042821
jitendrasalvi

Feb 29, 2016

not return my Mobile in 4 months

Micromax Service is a very third class . My mobile deposite at 3-11-2015 very minor problem the power button not on/ off or not properly work. My Mobile not return in 4 months. I have Many times complained in service center or customer care but not solve my minor problem. Your service is very poorrrrrrrrr or badddddd.......immediately return my Mobile any condition.....

not return my Mobile in 4 months

Madurai Kamaraj University DDE - I can't my pg exam results
    sir I am a pg secondyear student.my registration number...
    JEE Main 2016 - Jeemain2016 exam irregularity
    Pooja gupta Roll no 11207868 As per answer key my...
    Jee main result 2015 revaluation - Jeemain 2016 exam
    Name pooja gupta Roll no 11207868 My result show marks...
    SNAPDEAL - JV EXPRESS COURIER - pooar delivery service jv express
    Against JV Express (Customer Not Available) genaral...
    VTU - revaluation marks
    This is to inform you that I had got C grade in Basic...
    Dena Bank Malegaon Camp Branch - Breach Of Trust by Bank Official
    Hello, I have submitted complaint of issuance of...
    Foreign Post office Mumbai (Indian post) - Parcel Stuck at Mumbai Customs
    I have two parcel coming in from singapore of which one...
    IGNOU - Reevaluation result yet not decleared
    Sir i am a student of ignou MSW course and my enrollment...
    Milkfood - Illegally using my shop without my permission
    I had given my property on rent to milkfood approx 15 yrs...