Micromax mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about Micromax mobile

sagar2ragas

Oct 21, 2014

Quality

It's the worst phone you will ever find in this price range, The display, sound and camera quality is very bad.When i go to the service centre about this problem they said "According to me there is no problem in this display and camera and then even if you think there is problem in it, then 'BRING YOUR OWN ENGINEER'". Now what the hell is this they didnt even take my phone for repairing and now I AM PAINFULLY REGRETING that why on earth i bought this phone and now i have 21,000RS on such garbage......
shilpathosar

Oct 21, 2014

Damage of display

I m giving my cel more than 25 days ago for damage of display..my job sheet no is w030399-0914-12383336..they told me u got ur cell in 15 days....still i dosent got my cell..please take immediate action...because of my phone i am facing so many problems..my email id is shilpathosar143@gmail.com please mail me and take action immediately thank u
sunil21

Oct 17, 2014

poor services by micromax

I had purchased Micromax A250 mobile on 30 Dec 2013. Touch pad of that mobile started malfunctioning in February. I sent the mobile to service centre and touch pad was replaced in 4-5 days. Again the touchpad started malfunctioning in April and was sent to service centre at Sriganganar. I got the the mobile after 45 days and that also after speaking to Jaipur head and handset was notin a good state. It again started not responding to touch on 24 August and sent to micromax service collection point at Suratgarh on 25 August and has not been received till 09 October. I have been given a IMEI no 911334750409238.when i try to know the status from Sriganganagar service centre they ask for a job sheet number and Suratgarh collection point is giving me the Job sheet number.
Overall I had paid 19000 for a mobile and mobile has been in service center for almost 4 months out of 9 months. That is the the service being provided by micromax.
My mobile number is 7742744441.
E mail ID is sunilsangwan13@yahoo.com
sandeepkaran

Oct 16, 2014

Not Taken Action from 46 days

i m sandeep kumar

This is the issue regarding Service i purchased micromax mobile model number micromax turbo 250. on 27th jan 2014 . after 6 month it having problem in touch display . so i give it to service center sikandarpur on 1st of september 2014 . job sheet number is N050070-0914-11867944 . and they say time of 10 days maximum. i folowup again nd gain they again same exuce 3-5 days , 3-5 days . thn fianlly after 24 days i not get my phone reapired so i complain on customer care number 1860-500-8286. They gave complaint number MMX2509144471.they gave me 20 days time again i flloeup on that complaint number on 7th october theay said within that 20 days phone will repair . today i call again on that complaint number they said gain 20 days or on that still they not sure that phone will get repaired or not .

its 46 days completd now . still i m not get my phone back nd repaired. this is my lifes worst experienced i ever faced in my life. after sale service is too bad that i dnt have word to explian it .

i hope you take some action on it soon nd i get my phone back reapired
otherwise in this situation no one gonna buy micromax phone in future .

Oct 15, 2014

Not take necessary action Refund my money

Dear Micromax
I bought a MICROMAX mobile model no. A 250 MICROMAX "CANVAS TURBO ". After a few months the mobile started problems. I use this phone got hanged and hot instantly. Either, I use the internet or game. I went to MICROMAX Service Centre E-84, Krishna Market, Lajpat Nagar- II, New Delhi, Near Kangra Sweets, Main Road, Lajpat Nagar I-New Delhi Tel No. + (91) -11-41314151, + (91)-9990116304 on 8.09.2014 and they took my mobile with one photocopy of invoice for repair/replacement and asked me to come after a week with Customer Job Card No-N03075609141202800 IMEI/ESN no-911334750746001/911334750950 I ask for what is a problem in my handset he say to me is software problem. After 7 days i went there where is my set him saying to me actually your handset problem is Hardware problem, he already don't know what was the problem in my set then I was given to her.Again he says please come after 1 week. After 7 days I went again there, but the result was the same.I have sent so many mails MICROMAX, Consumer court forum and so much talk with Service center/customer care. But no reply from customer care & Service Center and other. After that I visited there every week and got the same answer.After a day I again went the service center When I asked the reason they are saying MICROMAX is not delivering the parts on time. I am really fed up with the MICROMAX service.They are Saying MICROMAX have no parts of your mobile if he will send these parts, then I will provide you and my reply is if you MICROMAX not send these parts you will take much and more time he say yes, one person was dealing with the complaints. I am much very disappointed Please Replace this handset. I am not in favor to use anymore as Warranty period is 1 year after that nobody will be responsible. Kindly refer attached file for your ation.He was very rude and misbehaved and refused to help me out. It has taken more than One month 6 days. Still the Mobile is not Handover.Still, I am wondering. They never picked the number. Now I am depressed and frustrated with the dealing if you will not provide then I will move to another and I will do something.Otherwise, I have to go to, and I will file a case against them. It is my humble request that kindly takes necessary action at the earliest and reimburse my money as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards

iDhurjati

Oct 14, 2014

Micromax Unite 2

Dear Micromax :-

I would like to complain about my Micromax Unite 2 ( JOBSHEET NO - E030949-0814-11756728 / IMEI No. 911345002537915 / 911345002788419 ) that I

purchased on 3 Months ago. Eversince I brought the phone I am facing problem with the Power Button, which is not working properly.

When I first learned of this problem, I contacted Micromax Service Centre ( M/S SILICA SERVICES UCP-026, BENGAL AMBUJA HOUSING LIMITED, DURGAPUR-

713216 ) twice and I was told to keep the phone in their centre for 8 days and in the 9th day I faced the same problem, I was again told to keep the

phone for 7 days on 26/08/2014 and since 50 days days there is no response from the service centre. I am repeatedly being told that '' PARTS ARE NOT

AVAILABLE '' When Micromax cannot provide its parts they should provide New Handset insted. I called several times and experienced a poor behaviour

from the above mentioned Service Centre.

I would like Micromax to provice me a New Handset within 7 Days. I would like a written statement explaining your company's position and what you

will do about my complaint.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to resolve this problem. If Micromax did not resolve my problem within 7 days I will file

complaints with the appropriate consumer agencies and consider my legal alternatives. I may be contacted at the above address and phone number.

Sincerely,

Dhurjati Kabiraj

Haripur Colliery, Haripur, Burdwan

+919476149316

JOBSHEET NO - E030949-0814-11756728
francisxavier94

Oct 10, 2014

regret for having bought the phone

When Unite 2 - A106 was launched I bought it immediately.. The pouch was not available. The camera lens was popping out from the back case. That is the design of the phone. By the time the pouch was sold, the camera lens became gloomy and the photos are dull.

I went the service centre. It was cleansed. However, the issue still persists. I was asked to buy a new lens. I have the warranty. I have insurance too. This is not covered in the insurance and I have to buy new lens it seems. But the phone's camera is already gone. I regret for buying the phone. ‚Äč

Secondly, the phone's signal is switching off. I lodged a complaint with Airtel. They easily pointed out that it is the phone problem. What they did was they just asked me to put the sim card in another phone and signal was full.

The design of the camera lens popping out and making it vulnerable to be affected and the phone's inability to get signal are the two major issues that I face.

The lens could have been designed inside the case and it need not come outside. This made my camera get damaged and I regret for having bought this phone. Just a few days after buying the phone, I am not satisfied at all. Can you help me anyway and provide value for my money?

Oct 8, 2014

Micromax Bad Service

Dear Micromax I bought a Micromax mobile model no. A-250 MICROMAX CANVAS TURBO. After few months the mobile started problems. I went to Micromax Service Centre E-84, Krishna Market, Lajpat Nagar- II, New Delhi, Near Kangra Sweets, Main Road, Lajpat Nagar I-New Delhi Tel No.+(91)-11-41314151, +(91)-9990116304 on 3.09.2014 and they took my mobile with one photocopy of invoice for repair/replacement and asked me to come after a week vide with Customer Job Card No. dated 3.09.2013. Still the Mobile is not Hanover. After 15 days I went there 3 times, but the result was the same till dt. 13.09.14, I have sent so many mails till 13.09.14 and so many talk with Service center/customer care. But no reply from customer care & Service Center. After that I visited there every week and got the same answer. After a day I again went the service centre he say Microamax have no parts of your mobile if he will send this parts then i will provide you and my reply is if your Micromax not send this parts you will take much and more time he say yes one person was dealing with the complaints. He was very rude and misbehaved and refused to help me out. It has taken more than One and half months. Still I am wandering. They never picked the number . Now I am depressed and frustrate with the dealing if u will not provide then i will sucide in your lajpat nagar service center . It is my humble request that kindly take necessary action at the earliest and reimburse my money as soon as possible.
umeshkorde8@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2014

Micromax HD A116 Mobile at service center from lat 2 month

I am using Miicromax HD A 116 mobile, and it is in under warranty, From last 2.10 month I don't have the mobile, it is in service centre. I did submitted the mobile to service centre at 1 Aug 2014 at Borivali, they didn't [provided the good service, so I took the mobile from them without the work is done, and submitted the mobile to VASHI SERVICE CENTER, THANE at 5 Sep 2014, Today is the 7 Oct 2014 yet mobile not get ready.

Hope micromax provide faster result as consumer expected.
My mocromax complaint number is:- 2309149894

Umesh Korde
aarushhi

Oct 5, 2014

poor service ,taking log duration for repairing the audio problem in phone

my phone micromax A-76 has only audio problem as its speakers are not working properly.i have submit my phone on 24 sep 2014 as it is under warranty.when i visited the micromax service center they give me a job sheet and said that they will return the phone the next day.when i went next day they said it will take one week.visiting after one week they said come after 10 days.and i want my in urgent as it dont have a big problem that it take so many days.i want my phone as i cant go again and again.i want a strict action should be taken.and their service is also not good. the service is at kingsway camp near nirankari jewellers.shop no.20
digu

Oct 2, 2014

theft of mobile phone

theft of mobile phone
Dear sir/Madam,
I have lost my mobile at ashok nagar bandogari ashok charavarti road. Kandivali East Mumbai 400 101 My mobile details are as given below.
Phone Model : Micromax model no. A-37-b 2 M- IMEI1-911356850263421 (Black colour)
Purchase Date :- April 2014
Last Used : 01.10.2014
Missed Date : 01.10.2014
M- IMEI1-911356850263421
S-IMEI2-911356850263439
Last used no:- 09867354768
Can you please help me in tracking my phone. & Please Inform me To My New Mobile No. 9223335929
SANTOSH V, KUBHAR
E-MAIL: digambarutekar@gmail.com
anant Jogi

Oct 1, 2014

Poor service - low quality product

Dear Sir / Madam,

I feel very much dejected and regret that i have purchase the mobile of Micromax A 106 .

Job Sheet : W010418 - 0914 - 12400235

IMEI no: 911345005203994

I am still awaiting the status of my complain. the complain number :0110145154

Please let me know the time duration within which the will be resolved.

I have been rapidly tying communicate with you but no concrete solution provided.

Consequently I requested Service center to provide me the logistics but was told that it is not being sold from Service Center inspite of agreeing for payment. No other Dealer is selling the said batter in Ahmedabad.

I feel it is a deficiency on your part as customer is suffering after purchasing the mobile of your company and not getting services inspite of willing to may payment for the services.

I hope my voice and problem is kept at a proper platform and will be resolved without making any further communication.

Please give me the time duration within which the issue will resolved as it has been already 7days i am co ordination with your local service station and your customer care center Also give me the contact Details of your Representative for Gujarat State who can be responsible for customer problems. it's very disappointing that my phone is not working and i am facing huge professional loss.

I hope this would be my last conversation given my issue is resolved.

Anant Jogi
Atul Sachdeva

Sep 30, 2014

A120 Canvas 2 colours touch and many other problems

The worst phone I had ever used.I'm using it from last 2 months.It has been defected at least 4 time in a month. To buy a such a phone with many problems is disgusting. when we use to go to the checkpoint sometimes they use to say that touch is not working or the mother board is not working.And two-three people are also standing there with the same default.I suppose to think that there is a technical problem in this model. My model name is A120 canvas 2 colours and the EMI number is 911367100939421. Please replace our device or we will go to the consumer court. My name is Atul Sachdeva and my email ID is nutan.printocrafts@gmail.com and my address is 16/530 Joshi Road, Karol Bagh 110005.
Harsh vs

Sep 24, 2014

micromax elanza 2

i had purchased my phone on 19-6-2014.and it has following problem
1.it heat up very much while using nd also in idle fo9rm.
2.It hangs up very much.
3.Some time displays goes blank.
4.Radio does not work with head phone.
What to do please tell me.i had made a visit to service center and they are saying that it will heat up as it has got sensor but after going to the service center the problem had incresed please help me i am frustrated using this in this condition.
Harsh kumar
89882-24093
shimla
vishallonarkar@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2014

very bad service ,please dont buy this phones

very poor service, its biggest mistake in mike life that i purchase mictromax product if micromax really want to helo then here is my details

job shit no-w030151081411494199

name -vishal
mob no-8180901734
dk33333

Sep 12, 2014

worst service of micromax in camp delhi

the Service center of Micormax situated at kingsway Camp Delhi is worst and not giving satisfied and service and taking money for service under warranty
praveenprakash

Sep 5, 2014

mobile mid damage

dear sir,
i m using micromax a25 mobile and my mobile mid (main body) totaly damage. am cotect nearrest micromax service senter but not solve my provlem.
so plz arreeng my mobile mid.
thanks
praveen ku. gupta
bibhuti.bhoi

Sep 4, 2014

About micromax canvas Gold A300 mobile

3 days ago I brought micromax canvas goid A300 mobile.The problem is incoming phone voice is very very low and not prominet.
Even in low noise one cannot heard clearly. Kindly give suggestion about this. My mobile is just 3 days. Delear saying go to service center. Is it right ? Now my mobile can not use as phone.
My phone no:+91 9777545734
Email ID:bibhuti.bhoi@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2014

micromax smart phone complaint

I Purchased Moicromax canvas turbo a250 mobile 16/05/2014.not even a 3 month old and the Mobile one day din't power on.The service center after waiting for an hour said they have to send the cell to the Company back for repairs and will take a month's time to return. Really feeling cheated Very
poor service from Micromax. My phone is not getting switched on. It was on the warranty so the body language of the engineer seemed as if he got a BAKRA. The engineer just opened the phone and locked it again without doing ANY TESTING WHATSOEVER. Then he says board needs to be replaced . My mobile No. is 9568863027

Rajnish11

Aug 29, 2014

worse service centre gave mental harassment

My wife given her handset ie ninja A1 on 14th july and today after 4 visit they confirmed her handset is ready . now when my wife gone to pick the same they waited her for again 2hr and at last while handing the phone they said mam we are unable to get the battery . this took them close to 45 days and above this they said they updated the software so she have to pay appx rs 1000. She agreed to pay the same but said first show me the demo how can I trust. Those who were at the counter had no atticate how to speak with female customers. There was one person named sunny who was main culprit . as work was not done so my wife didn't gave the job card for which this man was litrally shouting for the same and blamed on the phone that she has stolen the phone. Extremely bad experiences we ever had so far.Now me and my family trust really lost with micro max products...bad day of our life. I have full detail against this activity so if still you people are customer centric hope some one will revert. My I'd is 11.rajnish@gmail.com and contact no 9958006457

Aug 28, 2014

MICROMAX SMART PHONE COMPLAINTS

santos7217

Aug 27, 2014

micromax gc333

i submitted gc 333 phone two month before but my problem not solve service cente pl help me

santosh pandey
mo-9958320123

Aug 22, 2014

micromax smart phone subse ghatiya service

Aug 21, 2014

micromax smart phone complaint

I Purchased Moicromax canvas turbo a250 mobile.not even a 3 month old and the Mobile one day din't power on.The service center after waiting for an hour said they have to send the cell to the Company back for repairs and will take a month's time to return. Really feeling cheated Very

Spicejet - REFUND PENDING FOR MORE THAN 50 DAYS
    Dear Spicejet team, 1.We booked tickets from Kolkata to...
    shopclues.com - Order not delivered even after 13 days
    I ordered clothing from Shopclues.com on 9th Oct, 2014 via...
    Homeshop18 - HomeShop18
    I would NEVER recommend HomeShop18 to anyone, as even...
    Ibps - APPLICATION IS MISSED
    APPLICATION IS MISSED. please sir.its my life FORGET TO...
    VTU - didnt get my convocation cirtificate
    I have not received my degree certificate I am...
    G K Developers, Pune - Non issuing of NOC for resale of flat by the builder
    Hello, I purchased a flat in the apartment named...
    213406 - FRAUD
    Regarding: Request number 10770734 I had ordered...
    Additional TRF Delayed - Hyderabad
    I have applied for additional TRF to be sent to...
    bsnl prepaid - Recharge 145 but cannot make calls
    I had recharged for INR 145 on 21st October 2014, the...
    Western Digital - Re,help me with my WD HDD
    Hi jasmeet82, I'd like to help you, based on your...