Micromax mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about Micromax mobile

Ashish Dalal

May 22, 2016

company not doing properly repair

MICROMAX CANVAS JUICE 2 i have used jut for 4 months but the mobile is now showing problems battery is not charging at all . now i want to replace my phone and not change rotating. Customer. Care not repair my phone .my phone send to company and increased date 1 month .when me call company in 1month . 21days or increased . When me call company in 20 day he told ur mobile is repair and u got to customer care . I go to center and check my phone . This is not rotate . PLZ SOLVE IT SIR MOB NO 9992916675
sushma shaw

May 20, 2016

very bad experience

what a bullshit.... micromax is not a good brand at all... service center service provide is very poor.... i never buy micromax phn..... i buy the phn after 1 month ago micromax canvas 4g pace... but within 5 day heating prbm start power button does not work at all... then i give my phn service center on 13/05/16 they tell me within 3 or 4 working days phn will repair and u call and confirm 40669201 this no... and i called after 4 or 5 day but no one can answered my call.... this is very poor and worst experince to me....
sushma shaw

May 19, 2016

very bad service

maine one month pehle micromax ka set liya h canvas 4g pace.... heating prbm, touch prbm, power button koi kaam nh kr reha tha then maine service center me diya... they tell 3 or 4 day me mil jayega... ab hm confirm krne k lia phn kr rahe service center me toh phn nh lug reha.... aaplog baitha q rakhe ho service center wale ko jb phn nh lugta.... very disguisting service center.... and phn also..... plz improve all thats things....
phoolchand khorwal

May 17, 2016

my micromax eg 111 mobile pcb fail

my mobile micromax eg111 his defact in pcb in service center to drop 27/2/2016 but yesterday 17/5/2016 not takan my mobile
raj kumar anand

May 16, 2016

911417451937738

Sir,I had given my mobile phone i.e micromax fire 4 A107 for repair purpose on 6/4/2016 at Rohtak service center,they have said to me PCB fault and change the PCB sent to company,but after 41 days no any call recd and no any satisfy answer from micromax suport centre & service center rohtak. my mobile phone is in warranty period also. they said that your mobile has not came from company ,i am visiting regularly to service center but all in vain they are saying same thing ,i am in very trouble now.

Raj Kumar
contact no.9355525630
Zeeshanflexy

May 14, 2016

keyboard of LT777 not delivered along with Tablet

I am still waiting for the keyboard to be delivered to me as promised several times. I am fed up by your so called "PREMIUM SERVICE". If you people at Micromax unable to deliver my keyboard by Monday (16-05-2016) evening then please return half of the price of the Tablet that is Rs.8999. Take the bank account info on Tuesday (17-05-2016) and make a refund at this.
If you do make a delivery of keyboard then make sure that it must not have any scratches or wear and tear sign and must be working properly else i will not accept it's delivery, then be ready for refund.

Thanks & Kind Regards

Zeeshan

zeeshanofficial@rediffmail.com
Zeeshanflexy

May 14, 2016

keyboard of LT777 not delivered along with Tablet

I am still waiting for the keyboard to be delivered to me as promised several times. I am fed up by your so called "PREMIUM SERVICE". If you people at Micromax unable to deliver my keyboard by Monday evening then please return half of the price of the Tablet that is Rs.8999. Take the bank account info on Tuesday and make a refund at this.

Thanks & Kind Regards

Zeeshan

zeeshanofficial@rediffmail.com
B. N.Sahu

May 10, 2016

Micromax Q380 sound systeem is not working despite two time repairs at Service Centre

I purchased Micromax Q380 through Snapdeal. It was delivered on !st Oct 2015. After seven months it started major problem. There was no sound at all. The service centre in Gurgaon changed the microphone. But the sound was too low. So I approached the service centre again and deposited the phone for rectifying the defect. After receiving the message I collected the phone from the centre but when I tested it at home there was no change in the sound quality. While playing a video the sound was too low even for one person to listen and enjoy.. In response to the message sent to me by customer care I wrote back saying either the Q380 Micromax phone is a substandard product or the technicians may be misfit to handle such repair at service centre. Thereafter I did not receive any response from the micromax care. It is really tragic as to how the company treats its customers. I regret that I was unnecessarily lured by discount offer from Snapdeal to purchase such useless phone. Mere wastage of money. I have to now throw it away. Will Micromax respond?
deepbos

May 10, 2016

not good service

my phone is convas 5,and from starting camera is not pick picture quietly and over heating problem than did complain as sultanpur. but above 30 day but till date not get mobile and service provider is not give any information.if So it will take days in service than
What is the point of service. my complained no. MMX1005164171191
Kingravi

May 8, 2016

Can't establish a reliable connection to the server

Hi frnds i am using Micromax q412, Today i did factery reset my mobile, after resetting i try to connect the internet, by the time i am getting the error " Can't establish a reliable connecton to the server" Please frnds give me the solution screen by screen
Kevin denny kolady

May 5, 2016

Service is very bad and mobile is also slow and company is bad

I gived my micromax colours 2 to service center because its toch is not working and i vived moblie to service center in november and now the month is may 2016
avinashgutam@gmail.com

May 4, 2016

wrost servicing

I bought micromax doodle 4 on 09/01/2016.The battery was blownup.I take that mobile to Micromax Care,Eluru,West Godavari District,Andhra Pradesh on 04/05/2016.They told me there is no warranty bcause you open the mobile.But Idid not open the mobile.They charged Rs.1250/- for new battery.They give reckless answers to customers.
Anil Kumar Rathore

May 3, 2016

Very Bad service

Name: Anil Kumar Rathore J.B.S No.E050107041623106069, model No. E 455 nitro 4G Micromax, First job Sheet No.
E 050107041622800034, First bar mai Nahi Bana Second bar fir Bheja Hai J.B.S No.E050107041623106069, se Bar Bar Bhejne se nahi ban raha hai to dusra phone dedo. Bahut Paresan hoon Kripya Phone Badal Do.
rajni_parwal@yahoo.com

Apr 19, 2016

Mobile is not repair at proper time

i have purchase of Micromax E471 set on 02.08.2015. On 11th March 2016 its touch is not working properly so i goto Micromax service center. they deposit my mobile set and say its go to head office for repair. But today till 20th April 2016, its not repair and not come back to me. When i call in the head office they said we take 21 days. But today is 41 days. time is too much. tell me what is the solution of my mobile set receive back.
aman5335

Apr 19, 2016

e481 canvas 5 touch screen was not corning gaorilla glass

i purchase canvas 5 e481 on 2015-08-11
after 3 months my phone was not work properly so i replace this
and 2016-04-18
touch screen was broken by गिरने से so everyone in centre ask me this phones screen was corning gorilla glass but i ask that was not gorilla glass.
i request you to please solve my problem thanks
..........
RamaRajuM

Apr 15, 2016

Phone issue within 5 days of purchase

Hello Micromax Team,

It's very unfortunate to inform you that your service is extremely poor.
Recently I purchased a Micromax mobile, model - Q414 canvas blaze 4G plus and within 5 days I started facing below issues.

1- Mic issue (person on the other side is unable to hear my voice)
2- Over heating within 5 mins of usage.
3- Battery lasting is extremely poor.

I requested the service center for the replacement but they denied. I wonder why cant the phone be replaced even after the service center guy confirmed of internal issue? Now they took the handset saying they will send it to Delhi for repairing.

Highly disappointing. Believe I did a big mistake by purchasing Micromax.
j.mohan

Apr 12, 2016

e 455 speed diel cont scren did not hold

E455 imi no sim1 911438700047178 and sim291143700077175 speed diel calling did not a hold scren cont
anandsonimicromax

Apr 8, 2016

Quality of Micro max Mobile Phone blasted & burnt in Pocket

I have complaint vide compliant id - 297599 and below mails. Below mails are self explanatory, that for a such a serious issue, micromax team is yet to move and waiting that customer will fad up & forget the issue. I will raise my concern upto my level best if i not get proper solution from their end. Request to look the concern with proper justification. Thanking you.

Dear Arvind Sir,

Please see the trailing mails on the incident of mobile blast & completely burnt in pocket of my wife & lenient response from your team.

My daughter have also Micromax A114, which see affraid to use.

May I request you to intervene and advise further.

Dear Mr. Maninder,

Please be clarify that I have not given any confirmation to collect the handset in any of our mails & communication, but stated that the service centre can inspect the handset at my residence or we can submit the handset (damaged + existing one) for inspection to independent 3rd party approved agency of your choice.

Please be informed that the service person (7023122221) called around 3.00 PM today not aware about the complete incident, as he might have not been updated by you the complete incident. Also the way of talking of the gentlemen in last discussion was very rude & disconnected the phone.

It is very ashamed on part of Micromax for dealing such a serious concern in this way. I am still firm what is communicated and discussed till now.

Dear Mr. Anand,

After your confirmation we have told our service executive to collect your handset but when he tried to contact you then you again denied to provide handset to him.
We are again updating you that that till time you will not allow us to check your handset by our service centre, we are not able to provide you the solution.

From: Anand
Sent: 08 April 2016 13:59
To: Maninder Singh

Dear Mr. Maninder,

We have already informed you in my below mails & over phone too to visit my residence to inspect the device. You can send your service team any day after 3.00 PM at my residence 7/181, Meera Marg, Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur to inspect the devices.

Please do not linger out, device will be submitted only once the final conclusion. Even if you insist to submit the device, please suggest the independent 3rd party approved agency of your choice to whom we can submit both the device (damaged + existing one) for inspection.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 1:21 PM, Maninder Singh wrote:
Dear Mr. Anand,

We have already discussed this previously and yesterday that till time you will not allow us to check your handset by our service centre, we are not able to provide you the solution.

So, we would request you to share your convenient time with us so that we can have our service centre executive visit your residence /office to collect the device.

From: Anand [
Sent: 08 April 2016 13:08
To: Maninder Singh
Cc: Madhu Singh ; Arvind Gulati

Dear Mr. Maninder & Micromax Team,

We have not received any response & final conclusion from your end. This shows how seriousness of the micromax team for the customer concern & issue for such a serious incident. Till now no inspection team / service centre executive reverted or contacted at my residence

This my last & final mail in this concern. Now I will take my own action & decisions.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 11:07 PM, Anand wrote:
Dear Mr. Maninder,

We have already stated that you can send your inspection team / service centre executive to inspect the device at my residence and also can check the complete details at the incident place with eye witnesses. I am surprised that your team is still sitting ideal and not moved further. Which shows how serious your team is for the customer concern & brand image.

Also you have not mentioned anything about the other recent upgraded phone of the Model No.A114, which have also heating & hang up issue, showing not good symptom to use as informed you over phone. You can check with your Ganpati Plaza Service Centre at Jaipur with IMEI & phone no, that the upgraded handset is submitted 2 times at your service centre for such issue within 3-4 months of purchase.

I am sorry to retreat that it is no where mentioned in your manual or any warning on box that phone to be stopped using after 2 years, otherwise it will become bomb. We appreciate your offer for box replacement for the damaged device but what about the other recent upgraded phone of the Model No.A114, which we are stopping to use. Here the concern is replacement of which model and what is the guarantee that the incident will not repeat.

As already informed, the concern is, family members are afraid to use micromax mobile, how you will regain and reassure the brand. Are you offering any insurance to user?

Please look into the complete aspects & scenario considering both the device and come back with your final conclusion by tomorrow.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 6:23 PM, Maninder Singh wrote:
Dear Mr. Anand,
This is in context to your email below , we would like to reiterate that we request you to visit the service centre for the inspection of your issue. As per your convenience , alternatively we can have our service centre executive visit your residence /office to collect the device.

Being a 2 year old device , we are still offering you the box replacement to close the complaint but you have denied for the same.

We can provide the above mentioned solution only when the device is submitted to the service centre for inspection.

Please feel free to revert for any further clarification.
Assuring you the Best of Service.
From: Anand
Sent: 06 April 2016 00:02
To: Maninder Singh Cc: Madhu Singh

Dear Mr. Maninder,

Thanks for the response & understanding the concern. We regret to accept the resolution suggested by you in below mail.

You can understand the gravity of casualty may happen, if the same was happened during the use of the mobile. Thanks to god for saving us with major casualty. Family members are so afraid to use micromax mobile. Not only the family members but also the school staff who were witnessed the incident and some may have made the video of the incident. This is our personal relations with the staff, hence the same with photograph has not been viral till now. Many have advised to go to RTI, which may further ruin the image of the brand.Apart from the social media you can understand the capacity of word to mouth campaign.

You have cross verified facts & incident, by calling to the victims & the IMEI no. I shared with you for the damaged device & the other device, with uses details. You may further investigate the matter by sending your investigating & technical team at the place of incident and may further examine with the victim. Merely submission of the device to your service centre will be just eyewash (leepapothi). You must have to agree that the incident have happened & facts can't be denied. Please note that we have just heard in past such incident happened, but this time same was happened with us and for the brand like Micromax, for which we have lots of regards and respects & relations since the supply of Data Cards and inception of Micromax, as I am the telecom person & working in the telecom industry.

We further request to reconsider / revisit the resolution & please suggest amicable acceptable resolution for the Indian brand like Micromax.

Awaiting your response to avoid aggravate the situation.

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 5:39 PM, Maninder Singh wrote:
Dear Mr. Anand,

Greetings from Micromax !!

With reference to our telecon , we truly regret this situation and inconvenience faced at your end.

We request you to have your device submitted to nearest service centre for inspection of the issue. As per your convenience , alternatively we can have our service centre executive visit your residence /office to collect the device. Further , we are offering you the box replacement for your handset.

Hope this addresses your concern and we meet your expectations in the resolution of the complaint.

Please feel free to revert for any further clarification.

Assuring you the Best of Service.

From: Maninder Singh
Sent: 05 April 2016 10:49
To: Anand
Cc: Madhu Singh Subject: RE: Quality of Micro max Mobile Phone

Greetings from Micromax!!
This is in context to your email below, we would request you to share your contact number with a convenient time with us so that we can get in touch with you and assist you in a better manner.
We hope to hear soon from you.
Assuring you the best of our services.
From: Arvind Gulati
Sent: 05 April 2016 10:03
To: Anand
Cc: Maninder Singh ; Madhu Singh

Dear Mr Anand
Our team shall be contacting you today to resolve the concern on priority.

Arvind

On Apr 4, 2016, at 11:28 PM, Anand wrote:

Dear Micro max Team,
It is painful to write about the quality of Micro max phones after the incident happened with micro max A110 canvas mobile IMEI No.911239252818275 on Saturday with my wife during school hours.
The mobile blasted in pocked & burnt completely. Which too without any charging situation. Thanks to god for not any major casualties. Please see the attached photographs of the burnt Mobil phone conditions.
Being reasonable cost & easy to use I have taken various model of micro max phone for all my family and recommended to many. Now my daughter & son afraid to use micro max phones model A114 , IMEI Nos.911343504072952 & 911343504374952.
It is a serious concern for Micro max phone user for any such serious casualties.
We all family members are in deep comma and thinking where to report this incident. The school staff were calling to media persons to report the incident. My wife stopped them to do so. After so much manthan, atlast we decided first to inform you people about the incident and stopped using micro max phones.
Please look into the such quality lapse & advise what next step we should take.
Awaiting your response & action being taken by you to decide further course of action from our side.
ravivansh

Apr 5, 2016

mobile set- bolt d 303

i have emailed my complaint but you executives are like govt employees or you have trained in them that way. may be you have trained them that dont worry for CUSTOMERS , WE WILL GROW LIKE THIS. May be no body is there to see this complaint.

my email complaint id is -285448 set d - 303 purchased in nov with bill .. 1 time for 1 month it has gone for repair, 2nd time fault came --------no command . this time i dont want to give in service centre. They told me 1/ 1/2 month it will take. kindly provide me new set. my name --ravi sharma -- 8586904664
shaikh shafiuddin

Mar 28, 2016

not working

I am a big time user n a hard core fan of Micromax cellphone, using the brand mobiles since last 5 years ... till date i had used 11 different handset of different brands out of which 8 were Micromax mobile.

Just because i trust the brand and i am more comfortable using it now as compare to other mobiles.
But last time when i bought a brand new Micromax AQ5001 ( IMEI /ESN No - 911417756110551 / 9114177562117. on 12th Nov 2015 .after less than a month the mobile just got off 8th Dec 2015.

This was the saddest experience i had with Micromax mobile, my entire week got was into mess as i was not caring any alternate handset. Thus does not had any of my contact in place.

Why must this happen with the new mobile, this was not expected from a brand . i feel proud using Micromax over samsung or Asus ...anytime...but this time i lost my trust over you guys.

This is the concern and not at all a complain , i treat it as my favourite brand, just because i am using it since 5 to 6 years now.

I had given it at the service centre,
Service centre address -
SP - Kavya Enterprises Shop No - F11& F12, ground floor, near Times Of India Office, Parmar Tarde centre, Sadhu Vaswani Chowk, Camp , Pune Maharashtra 4111001
Contact no - 02065003322

But the Micromax team was unable to rectify the problem and kept my mobile saying they will send it to the Head Office ( I have no idea where the Head office is ) and will get back to me after 45 days...
45 days ....!
we are living in the age of eCommerce and hi-speed technology world.

why will it take 45 day just to rectify the problem ?

where as you guys must be making 45 mobiles every second right ?

why is you back end support system to weak...?
Rather you are zero in back end support and service .
Yesterday when visited the Micromax customer care office again to check the status i got the answer saying its still in process...

Guys lets keep it simple...just change the mobile and handover me the new piece or refund me the money...as soon as possible..

Cheers

- Shaikh Shafiuddin

lrm

Mar 25, 2016

MICROMAX IS NOT WORKING

I GAVE MY MICROMAX DOODLE MODEL ON 2.2.16 TO AN AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE IN VELACHERY OCEAN MOBILE CARE. IT IS IN WARRANTY PERIOD. HENCE THEY SAID THE PROBLEM REPORTED AS 4103 POWER SWITCHES OFF AND THEY SAID THEY ARE SENDING TO HEAD OFFICE FOR REPAIRING THE SAME.

WHEN I ASKED FOR THE MOBILE THEY SAID WE DID NOT GET ANY RESPONSE FROM THE HEAD OFFICE. SO YOU PEOPLE WILL WORK MORE AND EFFICIENT WHEN IT IS OUT OF WARRANTY, IF IT IN WARRANTY PEOPLE ARE DOING WORK IN A LETHARGIC WAY.

EVEN I MADE A COMPLAINT ON CUSTOMER CARE ON 11.3.2016 AND ALSO ON 25.3.16 THEY SAID STILL I HAVE TO WAIT FOR MAXIMUM 21 DAYS FOR GETTING MY PHONE BACK.

I AM VERY MUCH TIRED IN GETTING MY PHONE AND ALSO I FELT MICROMAX IS A WORST COMPANY EVEN I REFER MY KNOWN PEOPLE NOT TO BUY MICROMAX.

REFERENCE MY JOB SHEET NUMBER: S020214-0216-21675710

BHARGAVI
JOSHI C D

Mar 21, 2016

micromax mobile a27

i have also complaint to micromax A27 mobile, this is my mistake to purchase micormax mobile there is no any customer care service to micromax mobile or software regarding this is very wrost company of mobile
Mamta Dalal

Mar 19, 2016

Irritating ads when wi fi is on

I have micromax A316 Hue 2 bt whenever I turn on wifi a lot of ads come one after one the phn gets hang its so irritating and some apps get auto installed on phn there is no any setting on regarding this plzz tell me any solution about it...
Manish barcelona

Mar 19, 2016

Taking 10 days for repairing

I submit a phone Micromax Q395 at service center for charging and camera problem.... They take 11 days for solve the problem bt now they also give me the phone... My mother is very serious.... Plzzz give me the phone within tuesday.... Plzzzz
skarra67

Mar 18, 2016

screen broken of A-315

I broke the screen of micromax mobile A-315. And went to their service centre in nawanshahr for the change of display screen on 16 march 2016. However, as told by them I would get it in two days, only on this condition. I deposited my mobile to them. As I am gonna travel back to delhi on 19 March. But now after three days, they are making me wait for the mobile till 21st march, as they dont have staff who can fix the screen and now, they are force selling me the screen guard and display charges that I need to pay or else I just have to pay them the amount even if they dont provide me the service. If they are committing to a date and cannot do their job, so just return the product and which is also not being done.

Siddhartha,

care---paytm.com - welcome
    HELP...CARE... HELP... :-- 7079 670 204 ...
    COMPARE DTH dish tv - Dish TV
    Dear Customer(sai kiran dargi) Hope you are doing...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - change father's name in marks sheet
    Respected sir, My name is PRIYANSHI...
    HDFC Credit Card - MASTER VISA CARD SERVICE PROVIDER
    Today, I have received call from 011-30961600 where a...
    http://www.megatypers.com - my account is banned
    my account is banned please open my account please sir....
    Ibps - sbi po
    Even though the sbi po online fee payment date has been...
    INB Avenue India Pvt.Ltd - case
    On 19th May 2016 . I maid a payment twice for DU B-ED...
    anb telemoney - money not transferred
    Dear Sir, Please be informed that my remittance still...
    cbse board - Physical education marks
    Dear sir i expecte 90 plus marks in physical education but...
    BSES Complaints - Electricity Theft - Electricity Theft
    Sir This is complaining again that in A-2 Block Community...