Micromax mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about Micromax mobile

Atul Sachdeva

Sep 30, 2014

A120 Canvas 2 colours touch and many other problems

The worst phone I had ever used.I'm using it from last 2 months.It has been defected at least 4 time in a month. To buy a such a phone with many problems is disgusting. when we use to go to the checkpoint sometimes they use to say that touch is not working or the mother board is not working.And two-three people are also standing there with the same default.I suppose to think that there is a technical problem in this model. My model name is A120 canvas 2 colours and the EMI number is 911367100939421. Please replace our device or we will go to the consumer court. My name is Atul Sachdeva and my email ID is nutan.printocrafts@gmail.com and my address is 16/530 Joshi Road, Karol Bagh 110005.
Harsh vs

Sep 24, 2014

micromax elanza 2

i had purchased my phone on 19-6-2014.and it has following problem
1.it heat up very much while using nd also in idle fo9rm.
2.It hangs up very much.
3.Some time displays goes blank.
4.Radio does not work with head phone.
What to do please tell me.i had made a visit to service center and they are saying that it will heat up as it has got sensor but after going to the service center the problem had incresed please help me i am frustrated using this in this condition.
Harsh kumar
89882-24093
shimla
vishallonarkar@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2014

very bad service ,please dont buy this phones

very poor service, its biggest mistake in mike life that i purchase mictromax product if micromax really want to helo then here is my details

job shit no-w030151081411494199

name -vishal
mob no-8180901734
dk33333

Sep 12, 2014

worst service of micromax in camp delhi

the Service center of Micormax situated at kingsway Camp Delhi is worst and not giving satisfied and service and taking money for service under warranty
praveenprakash

Sep 5, 2014

mobile mid damage

dear sir,
i m using micromax a25 mobile and my mobile mid (main body) totaly damage. am cotect nearrest micromax service senter but not solve my provlem.
so plz arreeng my mobile mid.
thanks
praveen ku. gupta
bibhuti.bhoi

Sep 4, 2014

About micromax canvas Gold A300 mobile

3 days ago I brought micromax canvas goid A300 mobile.The problem is incoming phone voice is very very low and not prominet.
Even in low noise one cannot heard clearly. Kindly give suggestion about this. My mobile is just 3 days. Delear saying go to service center. Is it right ? Now my mobile can not use as phone.
My phone no:+91 9777545734
Email ID:bibhuti.bhoi@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2014

micromax smart phone complaint

I Purchased Moicromax canvas turbo a250 mobile 16/05/2014.not even a 3 month old and the Mobile one day din't power on.The service center after waiting for an hour said they have to send the cell to the Company back for repairs and will take a month's time to return. Really feeling cheated Very
poor service from Micromax. My phone is not getting switched on. It was on the warranty so the body language of the engineer seemed as if he got a BAKRA. The engineer just opened the phone and locked it again without doing ANY TESTING WHATSOEVER. Then he says board needs to be replaced . My mobile No. is 9568863027

Rajnish11

Aug 29, 2014

worse service centre gave mental harassment

My wife given her handset ie ninja A1 on 14th july and today after 4 visit they confirmed her handset is ready . now when my wife gone to pick the same they waited her for again 2hr and at last while handing the phone they said mam we are unable to get the battery . this took them close to 45 days and above this they said they updated the software so she have to pay appx rs 1000. She agreed to pay the same but said first show me the demo how can I trust. Those who were at the counter had no atticate how to speak with female customers. There was one person named sunny who was main culprit . as work was not done so my wife didn't gave the job card for which this man was litrally shouting for the same and blamed on the phone that she has stolen the phone. Extremely bad experiences we ever had so far.Now me and my family trust really lost with micro max products...bad day of our life. I have full detail against this activity so if still you people are customer centric hope some one will revert. My I'd is 11.rajnish@gmail.com and contact no 9958006457

Aug 28, 2014

MICROMAX SMART PHONE COMPLAINTS

santos7217

Aug 27, 2014

micromax gc333

i submitted gc 333 phone two month before but my problem not solve service cente pl help me

santosh pandey
mo-9958320123

Aug 22, 2014

micromax smart phone subse ghatiya service

micromax smart phone complaint

I Purchased Moicromax canvas turbo a250 mobile.not even a 3 month old and the Mobile one day din't power on.The service center after waiting for an hour said they have to send the cell to the Company back for repairs and will take a month's time to return. Really feeling cheated Very

micromax smart phone complaint

poor service from Micromax. My phone is not getting switched on. It was out of warranty so the body language of the engineer seemed as if he got a BAKRA. The engineer just opened the phone and locked it again without doing ANY TESTING WHATSOEVER. Then he says board needs to be replaced . My mobile No. is 9568863027

Aug 20, 2014

micromax smart phone

i had purchased micromax a250 mobile on 16/05/2014 but it has stucked 3 time so far. they not resolved the issue but after few days again some problem raises so i want to refund or replace my phone with new one. when i say to replace the company they say every time next time we will think on it.history for my moble in service centre my email id is baunthiyalamit@yahoo.in mobile no. - 9568863027 amit baunthiyal 46/5, thdc colony new shivalik nagar, jwalapur haridwar uttranchal india 249407

Aug 20, 2014

micromax smart phone and his staff behave

venu.jill

Aug 18, 2014

Micromax Magnus A117 touch pad broken

My Micromax Magnus A117 touch pad broken and touch is not working properly. Visited service center and as soon as they see the hand set they said we need to replace both touch pad and display. it will cost Rs 6500/-

I have visited 2 different Micromax service centers and they are changing different Rs 5500 and 6500 . When I asked for the clarification on why the charges are different they said it will be differnet and they will be no MRP mentioned on those parts.

when I called Michromax service customer care to clarify the price of touch pad and display they said that I need to accept what the service center guys say and there is no other option .

My query's are:

- How can the price will be different for the same part of the Micromax Magnus A117. There should be some MRP mentioned for it and that need to be charged.

- Is it compulsory to change touch and display if touch pad got small crack on it and half of the touch is not working?

- If the display is fine and touch is not working , then why to replace display.

Thanks in advance.
venu.jill

Aug 18, 2014

Micromax Magnus A117 touch pad broken

My query is is it compulsory to change touch and display if touch pad got small crack on it and half of the touch is not working?

If the display is fine and touch is not working , then why to replace display.

Thanks in advance.
satya prakash mishra

Aug 15, 2014

mic not working

my phone (micromax a110q canvas 2 plus) is within warrenty period .. it had some touchscreen problem so i gave it in the service center and after that its mic is not working . please help me
pratika.lodha

Aug 5, 2014

Micromax Service Centre people are rude and Funbook P362 is useless

We bought a Micromax tablet (P362) from Delhi for Rs.7000 on 9-Aug-2013. For initial few months, it worked fine. But then its display got damaged somehow. Servcie Centre people (in Udaipur-Rajasthan) changed the display for Rs.2400. Again in next month, another problem arose. Now the tablet is not starting. We took it to another service centre in Udaipur on 8-Jul-2014. They took the tablet, said that it is dead and ask us to come back after 15-20 days. They were not ready to give a fixed date.We went back after 15 days and this time they asked us to call them after a week. We tried but they never receive calls on the number they mention. It was about a month to be completed and the tab was still with them. We went to the centre again on 2-Aug-2014 and this time their behaviour was extremely rude. All the service centre workers were just laughing and ignoring and no proper services were being provided. They asked us to come back later. This is pathetic. We asked for a fixed date for getting our tab repaired, they said, we dont know. What are the service centres opened for. They returned us the tab unrepaired and event put a cross on the bill’s copy and returned us saying “do whatever you want with this tab… we are not afraid”. This is extremely rude on part of the service centre. We bought a Micromax product on the assurance that we have a service centre in our city which will help us in times of need. Our product is still in warranty period. But these Micromax-employed people are extremely rude. What to do now? Should we avoid buying any Micromax brand product? We even mailed at Micromax Customer Care’s mail id, but no proper assistance was given from there too. Now it seems that it has been our biggest mistake to buy a Micromax product. Moreover, the rudest and cheapest service centre workers are at: M/S SCOM TECHNOLOGIES, 115, 1ST FLOOR, ANAND PLAZA, UNIVERSITY ROAD, UDAIPUR (RAJASTHAN). Really screwed up with their rude behaviour!

Please advice what can be done now?

Pratika Lodha
piyushrastogi

Aug 4, 2014

Micromax A120 mobile not hearing voice

hello sir , i am purchase mobile 01.08.2014 micromax A120. it is really very bad experience with micromax .. i am face a problem like when i am attend call then i am not hearing voice of caller, so i am open loud spikar .. pllease tell me how to this problem
pratika.lodha

Aug 3, 2014

Micromax Service Centre people are extremely rude and funbook P362 is useless

We bought a Micromax tablet (P362) for Rs.7000 on 9-Aug-2013. For initial few months, it worked fine. But then its display got damaged somehow. Servcie Centre people changed the display for Rs.2400. Again in next month, another problem arose. Now the tablet is not starting. We took it to another service centre in Udaipur on 8-Jul-2014. They took the tablet, said that it is dead and ask us to come back after 15-20 days. They were not ready to give a fixed date.We went back after 15 days and this time they asked us to call them after a week. We tried but they never receive calls on the number they mention. It was about a month to be completed and the tab was still with them. We went to the centre again on 2-Aug-2014 and this time their behaviour was extremely rude. All the service centre workers were just laughing and ignoring and no proper services were being provided. They asked us to come back later. This is pathetic. We asked for a fixed date for getting our tab repaired, they said, we dont know. What are the service centres opened for. They returned us the tab unrepaired and event put a cross on the bill's copy and returned us saying "do whatever you want with this tab... we are not afraid". This is extremely rude on part of the service centre. We bought a Micromax product on the assurance that we have a service centre in our city which will help us in times of need. Our product is still in warranty period. But these Micromax-employed people are extremely rude. What to do now? Should we avoid buying any Micromax brand product? We even mailed at Micromax Customer Care's mail id, but no proper assistance was given from there too. Now it seems that it has been our biggest mistake to buy a Micromax product.
Moreover, the rudest and cheapest service centre workers are at:

M/S SCOM TECHNOLOGIES,
115, 1ST FLOOR, ANAND PLAZA,
UNIVERSITY ROAD, UDAIPUR (RAJASTHAN).

Really screwed up with their rude behaviour!

Pratika Lodha
(pratika.lodha@gmail.com)
Rajeevdhiman

Jul 30, 2014

A121 mobile heat problem

maine a121 mobile 6 july ko liya .moblie itna heat ho rha hai ki usko pakad pana bhi mushkil hai .aisa lagta hai ki mobile fut jayega ..main 9 july se service center ghum rha hu lekin uski problem baisi hi hai ...center m bola gya ki iska mother board change hoga fir thik ho jayega ...12 din mobile service center m rha fir bhi bo thik nahi huaa..main apni job karu ki center m ghumta rahu.....pls mujhe btaiye ki mera phone change hoga ki nahi
soundardavid

Jul 28, 2014

Touch Screen broken

Dear sir i have purchased micro max 410i at 30-06-2014 but its touch screen glass break suddenly before few day ago . it is under guarantee but not replace by service center. so please help me....i am not understand handle this situation.
ms.ansari.359@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2014

micromax mobile

I had submitted my Micromax canvas (A76) phone on 08 JUNE 2014 at RUDRAPUR UTTRAKHAND AND MY JOB SHEET NO. IS e070130-0614-10151042 Service Center as there was no POWER on and the Mobile was in the warranty period. Till date i have not received my mobile back nor i am getting proper response from the Micromax. I have called them even mail them several times but no proper response. I hope you would understand the query as it has been almost 1.5 months and there is no proper response. Please do the needful

121@airtel.in - Lifetime Misscall Alert Service start without rental
    Hi airtel team, I am not understanding airtel what it...
    313977 - Data wind tab 7cz not replaceedtill 3 months
    I got data wind tab 7cz on 07/07/14 when i have opened it...
    airtel online recharge - Online Recharge failure
    Dear Sir / Madam , Kindly be informed that Today I made...
    Cantonment water supply - polluted water in tap connection
    I am resident of h.no:1-4-14/19, New Bowenpally...
    Aero - product is not working
    Hi, I purchased a aero power bank 2600Mah from Snapdea....
    care@irctc.co.in - REACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT
    My user name is MS15. Whenever i try to login, a message...
    yepme blue sport shoe/ypmfoot8486_9 - defective product
    Found defective product which is purchased from snap...
    ICICI Bank - need help
    Hi Sir, My name is Abhinay Ashok Acharekar. Few days...
    Funds india - Sell trades Turned into Buy trades due to tech error
    I'm a findsindia customer for many years maybe 4 yrs...
    Shambhugunj Police Station - Inaction of police
    Use of slang language & purposely quarreling to...