Log inRegister
Submit Complaint

Micromax mobile

India,
Maharashtra

Consumer complaints and reviews about Micromax mobile

scuf
 
Jul 29, 2016

MOBILE NOT WORKING

Dear Sir,

I purchased a mobile phone of your reputated brand through online purchase. Considering that purchasing a product of your reputated brand I also expected a very good after sales service.
But after six month of purchased I am facing two problems one is related to battery which drains out within an hour and secondly the touch screen is not working. I visited your authorised service station in Uttam Nagar, New Delhi also but the executive there told me that some seal or something is not there, so the compnay will not give warranty. This has to be understood that there will be no customer who will take his phone which is under warranty to any unauthorized repairing center. So how the customer is responsible for missing seal or some lock which the executive told me at the service center.
Please take necessary step to resolve my problem otherwise I will be forced to go to consumer court for the issue.

IME NO-911441753362528
S IME12-911441751892526



Thanks & regards,
prashant ranjan
mo-9911755737
hukam chand lodha
 
Jul 28, 2016

unfortunately, setup wizard has sttoped.

unfortunately, setup wizard/ google servic/ play store/ uc browser etc has stopped massage displayed on the screen and mobile android one micromax is not working.
Navi rocks
 
Jul 27, 2016

updating issues nd worst company

I bought my micromax canvas doodle A102
In 8000+1000 insurance =9000 rs
Isko khareede hue mujhe 1/5 saal ho gya hai
Lekin na to iska update aya or naa kuch or suvidah hui
Mere iss phone me 2 mahine pehle software virus aa gya thaa to service center
Vaalo ne mujhse 300 rs liye
Mujhe mera phn 15 min me vapas dia gya
Or kha ki memory card format krke dalna
Maine aisa hee kiya
Lekin 2 din baad mera phn firse bigad gyaa
Jispar company ki taraf se koi shaita nhi milli
Naa to kbhi iska update aya naa ye company mujhe psand aai
Isse to 10 guna acha intex hai
Jo maine 1 mahine pehle khareeda tha
Or uska update aaa bhi gyaa
Vo maine 9500 me kharida
Micromax froad company hai
Chorrr loggg
Prathvi Raj
 
Jul 25, 2016

Delay in repairing of Mobile

R/sir, I have handed over my mobile IMEI/ESN No. 911307203171605/911307203353602 to Service Centre (M/s Arihant Enterprises Opp. Reliance Fresh , Near Metro Pillar No.98, New Sanganer Road, Sodala, Tin-8194751023) for its repairing on 07/07/2016, as I handed over my mobile set for repair it was advised me by the representative of service centre that your handset will be repaired and returned after a week time. But the problems are beginning to start from here. After a week time, I approached to the service centre they again advised me about the delivery of mobile after next 7 days . After next seven days, I reached to the service centre the representatives of the service centre again allocate me next seven days. Sir, it is so ridiculous . Its a total case of harassment of a customer and this service centre is damaging of the dignity of the Micromax. Please do the needful in this regard and take up the defaulter staff and advise them to repair my handset in the proper way so that I could be able to use this product hassle free of this case and do justice to your valuable customer one of them I.

Yours sincerely
P.R.Meena

Mob. No.9414607677
chouhan1612@gmail.com
 
Jul 18, 2016

Storage problem and App downloading problem

i have micromax unite 2 set, from few days it will not proper working.when i want to download any app from google play store service it shows a message and the message is about storage problem.it shows you have not enough storage for downloading these that app and show me a message for deleting some app from mobile internal memory but the real thing is i have more than that free space in my device.
i am unable to find out the real fault of these phone so please tell me what is the actual problem of these content and also give me the solution of it.
anilbvp
 
Jul 17, 2016

Service Centre Complaint for Mobile Repair

Dear Sir,
मैं शिवपुरी म.प्र. से अनिल कुमार अग्रवाल
शिवपुरी में आपकी मोबाइल कम्पनी का ओसियन कम्प्यूटर के नाम से सर्विस सेंटर है।
निवेदन इस प्रकार है कि-
मेरा माइक्रोमैक्स का एक मोबाइल A-106 में केवल पावर बटन की प्राबलम के कारण मैने उसे सर्विस सेंटर पर दिया था। मेरा मोबाइल पूर्ण रूप से सही था और सही कार्य कर रहा था केवल पावर बटन में ही समस्या आ रही थी।
सर्विस सेंटर पर वहां के तकनीशिन द्वारा मुझे लगभग तीन घंटे उपरान्त उक्त मोबाइल को यह कहकर वापस कर दिया कि वह ठीक हो गया है और मेरे से बतौर सर्विस 250 रूपये भी ले लिये गए। किन्तु घर आने पर उक्त मोबाइल कार्य नहीं कर रहा था। मैने जब पुनः सर्विस सेंटर पर सम्पर्क किया तो उन्होने यह कह दिया कि मोबाइल की प्लेट ही जल गई है। और मेरा कोई उचित निराकरण नहीं किया जा रहा है। मेरा मेरा मोबाइल भी सर्विस सेंटर पर ही है।
मेरे द्वारा सर्विस सेंटर को लिखित में दो पत्र भेजकर उक्त मोबाइल को रिपेयर करने को कहा गया किन्तु उनके द्वारा उसे गंभीरता से नहीं लिया जा रहा है।
मेरा आसे अनुरोध है कि कृपया मेरे मोबाइल को शीघ्र दुरस्त कराने की कृपा करें अन्यथा की स्थिति में मुझे माननीय न्यायालय एवं पुलिस की शरण में जाने हेतु बाध्य होना पड़ेगा।

Anil Kumar Agrawal
C/o CCI Computer Centre
13, Patel Nagar, T.V.Tower Road
Shivpuri (M.P.) 473551
Ph. 0 94251 36861
Email : anilbvp18@gmail.com
rampartap
 
Jul 16, 2016

micromax bolt Q352 SHOFTWARE PROBLEM

Dear Sir,
I would like to infrom you that Regarding issue NEW MICROMAX BOLT Q352 SHOFT WARE PROBLEM .PLZ UPDATE ALL ISSU MICROMAX WARJAN .bathinda very poor services.


Regards,
Ram Pratap
9464596785
himanshu don
 
Jul 15, 2016

micromax canvas express 2

I submet my phone on 2-7-2016 but till today my phone is not coming.. please solve my prblm. Your service centre is said your phone is repair under a 7 days but till doday is not repaired and today i call him and they said wait 21 days more... my job sheet no. Is no40444071624212983
My name mayank gautam
8650969677 - 8650969677
imrishabh786
 
Jul 14, 2016

Bad experience with Micromax Services

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Rishabh Sharma from Mohali . It is to informed that I have submitted my mobile (Micromax Canvas A114) for repair (Mobile Network fluctuation Problem) on 13/07/2016 at your service center luxmi communication Scf-78, First Floor, Phase 2 (Sector 54) Mohali.
Your executive told me there is some motherboard related problem we should change the some part of your mobile and they charge me 480rs . That time my phone has not repair and they give me job sheet and told me you should collect your cell phone tomorrow. They give me cell phone 14/07/2016 and told me your handset is repaired and working properly . But I have got same issue in my Mobile ( Micromax Canvas A114) mobile network not found. I am very disappoint from your service. I have very worst experience from Micromax services.

Best Regards:
Rishabh Sharma
imrishabh786
 
Jul 14, 2016

Bad experience with Micromax Services

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Rishabh Sharma from Mohali . It is to informed that I have submitted my mobile (Micromax Canvas A114) for repair (Mobile Network fluctuation Problem) on 13/07/2016 at your service center luxmi communication Scf-78, First Floor, Phase 2 (Sector 54).
Your executive told me there is some motherboard related problem we should change the some part of your mobile and they charge me 480rs . That time my phone has not repair and they give me job sheet and told me you should collect your cell phone tomorrow. They give me cell phone 14/07/2016 and told me your handset is repaired and working properly . But I have got same issue in my Mobile ( Micromax Canvas A114) mobile network not found. I am very disappoint from your service. I have very worst experience from Micromax services.

Best Regards:
Rishabh Sharma
Kaur Navneet
 
Jul 12, 2016

micromax canvas nitro e455

Maine micromax e455 ka phn purchase kiya.purchase krne k bad iski service achhi ni h.or 1 month me 2 bar software krwa chuki hu.lekin problem ka solution nhi mila.phn ko switch on off krne pr abi b contect dlt ho jate h sb.or ab ek new problem samne aai.k notification slide se net shortcut me on off nhi hota.mujhe setting me data uses se net on off krna padhta h. Jb se phone liya hai.tabhi se kuch na kuch problem ho ri h.
vsp3399
 
Jul 11, 2016

smartphone releted

Sir ur service is very hopeless, shameless and too reduclous. I was left my phone at ur service centre for few issue and ur service manager solve to issue in more then 15 days. My god your company given a new technology in the world and service module is before A. D. Plz improve ur service at nimuch MP branch office. I can't get that ur not have a general part like speakers, screen platform etc. I'm 8 year to ur customer but now I will think about other brands. Vijay Singh Patidar 9351274761
ravi v m
 
Jul 10, 2016

micromax e483 mobail no battury packup

I am perchege micromax e483 in flipcart 20 june 2016 but its problem battury packup. not run 2 hrs suddenly low battury it is showing, very bad experience only 20 day i am using. Hordly its come 4 hrs only please replce this phone kindly i reqvest you please....please.....
Amitkumar0283
 
Jul 8, 2016

Very false service in customer service & service center

DEAR, SIR/MADAM


This is to complaint you that I have submitted my MICROMAX mobile (MICROMAX canvas spark 2) for repairing in micromax service center gaya bihar on 10-05-2016, which have a problem dead issue, but my mobile is not received till now.

I have receive messages 4 Time From MICROMAX on (that your MICROMAX device vide job sheet no. - E040292-0516-2359750 is under repair and shall be delivered to you in 21 days).

I have also complaint (complaint no. – MMX1106164715256) in MICROMAX against it and a call is receive to me against complaint, they also told me that your MICROMAX device is delivered in 21-days.

So I want to know that when 21-days has been completed and my MICROMAX mobile is received to me.

PLEASE DELIVERED IT TO ME ASAP & REPLY ME ASAP.



DETAILS:

NAME :- AMIT KUMAR
MOBILE NO. :- 9304098690
Email id :- kumaramit0283@gmail.com
ITEM NAME :- MICROMAX CANVAS SPARK 2
JOB SHEET NO. - E040292-0516-2359750
COMPLAINT NO. – MMX1106164715256
moorthy48
 
Jul 7, 2016

LED TV 50" model LED VB37015 (00023B354211866 for Rs.32490/ Back light not working ( I am told )

I purchased a 50 INCH LED VB37015 (00023B354211866 for Rs.32490) on line Filpkart invoice No oil20150600006459 dated 7th June 2015 This TV went out of order in May 2016 and this was taken to service centre on 27th May 2016 by M/s Sion customer care , Egmore Chennai Ph no 7299087898 and our Regd complaint No is 270516857405 Ticket no 29067 ) and another complaint made vide CNo is 200616887564 . I was told that the LED TV has back light problem .They repaired and gave back and within few days went out of order .I was told that they have changed only oneline of back light ( I do not understand the techanicality ) I am told that spare parts has to come from Delhi for this Back light problem occured again .More than 50 dayshave gone ( from 27th May 206 ) I am deprived of my viewing the TV No solution is found .I request the company please replace this LED TV with a new one This issue has occured with in the one year guarantee period however the service centre is not able to solve the issue Please help ,I spoke to your toll free call centre no of times ,Though the customer care personnels are are promising to resolve the issue nothing has happened ! Please Please I am senior citizen and I donot have sufficent funds to go on buying another one ! Please replace my LED TV with a new one instead of go on repairing this with insufficient and mal functioning spare parts .For your kind information I purchased 3 TV's 50" , 40" and another 24" I am worried when these will also broke down !!!!!! Regards Krishnamoorthy 9840515548
ps :NO JOB SHEEET IS GIVEN TO ME
Bunty Ramrakhyani
 
Jul 4, 2016

Very poor quality of handsets and service by micromax

I bought Micromax Canvas 6 Pro at Rs. 14000. Very next day it fall down from my hand from the height ot 3 feets and it screen got damaged. I visited Micromax Customer care for complaint how it can break from 3 feet height also get that repaired. They said for damage they cant cover in warranty also for screen replacement, there is no screen available for this handset, you need to purchase whole machine(display with motherboard) worth Rs. 4750 and that will take 1 week. I wrote this issue to micromax also on their portal but in reply they saying pls visit nearest customer care. I again visited customer care and this time they said it will be Rs.6500 charges. When I asked them, last time you said 4750, they answered "okay we will manage in 6000". This seem monkey business is running by Micromax at customer cares.
It is not make sense I purchase Micromax Mobile worth Rs. 14000 and within week I pay Rs. 6000 again. Micromax should replace this handset as from 3 feet fall, it should not damage.
vijayrautnagpur
 
Jun 29, 2016

76 Days passed but not received my Phone

Job sheet number : W030613 0416 22894284 dt :13.04.16
Model number :Canvas Spark Q380
I handed over my device on 13/04/2016 to service center AL-RAZA Mobile Service Center 480, Golcha Marg, Behand Karachi General Stores, Sadar Nagpur , problem Phone Ded.but service center forwarded my device to some micro max office. More than 76 days, 2 Months and 16 Days has been passed . In this period I received Many times SMS on mobile each time it was said as under:
JOB SHEET NO. W030613 0416 22894284 is under repair & shall be delivered to you within 21 days
We are sincerely working towards delivering the best performance to you. and service center mobile number switch off and no other way to contact Al-RAZA center Hence Services of service center is very very poor. They harsh the costumer . They do not respond .Micromax should take strict action against such service centers who gave the bad name to our Indian Product by giving very poor service.
I request you to kindly arrange some necessary action,
Very bad experience with micromax set. Never purchase micromax set.

Vijay Raut
9637592423
Raina Srivastava
 
Jun 25, 2016

phone doesn't work properly at some time

some time my mobile phone doesn't work properly .camera display "can't connect to the camera". and phone screen not display properly some time. after switch off its work.but after some time same problem does.company replace my phone on 10/06/2016 but its performance not very good.
raina srivastava
contact no.8960802018
baburaj1988
 
Jun 24, 2016

Till date no responce

As per TAT didnt get my device after 50 days
Very poor service by service center
Not respond worst service

job sheet number : N031834 0516 23245781 dt :06.05.16
model number :EG111

I handed over my device on 06/05/2016 to service center m/s durga communication office no 1 A3 paschim vihar marketnew delhi , problem screen not working .i think it is not a big problem!. but service center forwarded my device to some micro max office. More than 50 days has been passed . In this period I received 4 times SMS on mobile each time it was said as under:
JOB SHEET NO. N031834 0516 23245781* is under repair & shall be delivered to you within 21 days
We are sincerely working towards delivering the best performance to you
But When I personally visited the service center they told me to file your complained again & get new job card as they have returned the battery because I had not collect the battery from them . I was shocked to learn this . Where as I was in regular touch with them.
Hence Services of service center is very very poor. They harsh the costumer . They do not respond .
Micromax should take strict action against such service centers who gave the bad name to our Indian Product by giving very poor services.
and finally if i will net get the my device withing the 5 days will complain in court. because while i am calling they use to say your product will be deliverd withing the 21 day what types of TAT IS THIS
is company is responsible or not for jobsheet either will have to do social media add
hope that will be good

Baburaj
Mobile No. : 9911446904
anil 1
 
Jun 23, 2016

POWER DOES NOT SWITCH ON

Very poor service by service center
Not respond worst service

job sheet number : N050070061623648777 dt :01.06.16
model number :Q 414

I handed over my device on 01/06/2016 to service center M/S Best Tech Services,1st floor, Jail land Huda Market,Near sohna chowk Gurgaon.. problem is Power does not switch on .i think it is not a big problem!. but service center forwarded my moblile to micro max head office. More than 23days has been passed . In this period I call to each time micro max service center & head office but was said as under process:
JOB SHEET NO. * N050070061623648777* is under repair & shall be delivered to you within 21 days
We are sincerely working towards delivering the best performance to you
But When after 21days i ask him they give answer again after 21 days required . Where as I was in regular touch with them.
Hence Services of service center is very very poor. They harsh the costumer . They do not respond .
Micromax should take strict action against such service centers who gave the bad name to our Indian Product by giving very poor services.
Anil Kumar,
Mobile No. : 9999970937
sawankumar
 
Jun 22, 2016

Repair of set A-106

I Sawn kumar Mondal purchased one Micromax mobile set no_ A-106 but immediately started giving problem. I have given the set to Pandri-raipur service center three months before but till date not repaired. When ever asking directly / telephonic , but not responding and behaving very rudely.
I am mentally very upset and can go to police complaints / consumer forum.

I request you to kindly arrange some necessary action,
Very bad experience with micromax set. Never purchase micromax set.
baburaj1988
 
Jun 19, 2016

As per TAT didnt get my device after 50 days

Very poor service by service center
Not respond worst service

job sheet number : N031834 0516 23245781 dt :06.05.16
model number :EG111

I handed over my device on 06/05/2016 to service center m/s durga communication office no 1 A3 paschim vihar marketnew delhi , problem screen not working .i think it is not a big problem!. but service center forwarded my device to some micro max office. More than 50 days has been passed . In this period I received 4 times SMS on mobile each time it was said as under:
JOB SHEET NO. N031834 0516 23245781* is under repair & shall be delivered to you within 21 days
We are sincerely working towards delivering the best performance to you
But When I personally visited the service center they told me to file your complained again & get new job card as they have returned the battery because I had not collect the battery from them . I was shocked to learn this . Where as I was in regular touch with them.
Hence Services of service center is very very poor. They harsh the costumer . They do not respond .
Micromax should take strict action against such service centers who gave the bad name to our Indian Product by giving very poor services.
and finally if i will net get the my device withing the 5 days will complain in court. because while i am calling they use to say your product will be deliverd withing the 21 day what types of TAT IS THIS
is company is responsible or not for jobsheet either will have to do social media add
hope that will be good

Baburaj
Mobile No. : 9911446904
singhania@123
 
Jun 16, 2016

mobile is not working properly

mobile phone micromax canvas juise 2 model no Aq5001 silver and not working properly i am having trouble with my phone and battery
so kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible
manojgujar
 
Jun 14, 2016

very poor and irequless

ihave purchaed q380 mobile in online and with in 3months its battery failure ihave given mobile to service centre and they told me the time of 20 days to one mnth but they crossed their promise 2and half mnths completed up yo now my mobile didnt get me and another one thing is they told me it is in onthe way before onemnth back hw worst words and promises .....igot irritated and immediately iapproached to consumer forum ......any one having same issues do this following the delhi come to u ...worst service..


my job sheet no is 041622726989....................................
gdgoyal46
 
Jun 12, 2016

micromax unite 2 A106

sir, I purchased one set of micromax unite 2 A106 on 22/4/15vide bill no365 from Mehta Traders sco 323 Motor market near local bus stand Manimajra Chandigarh.From the date of purchase this set has disturbed my routine life. It has gone 7times at service centres.After every 5/7days it is full of virus.moreover voice of the other side is not audible. I have to talk only through speaker. I am fed up with this set. Kindly change my set immediately otherwise I am going to consumer form for claimimg damages and loosing my mental peace. my no is 9417339552

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code

    Submit

    Share this site with others

         
          

    Recently Updated Complaints

    HDFC Bank Pvt Ltd - Irregular Deductions on my account
    They are deducting some amount each and every transaction,...
    UPSRTC - Excess baggage charge
    I m a railway employee.I m travelling from tamkuhi road to...
    bsnl orissa circle bhubaneswar - Bsnl NEtwork problem
    Dear sir,, Our post pad network is last since Four day so...
    Shopclues - Product is pending
    I am seller on shopclues. I am add two watches but it was...
    snapdeal.com - Courier company not delivering the product
    Skybags mario 03 blue polyester Order...
    s d m office - Mare property par aveedh kabja
    Sir maine ek property year 1990 ma li but ab 2016 ma usme...
    Indian Railway (Lost Luggage) - luggage missing
    I lost my two suitcases during traveling in azimabad...
    ST Courier - Parcel not reached
    Parcel not reached ,@destination place but showing status...
    Hawkers - Please stop the hawkers at kamothe road
    Hello,I am resident of kamothe and now days it is very...
         
     

    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    Username:
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Code:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Back
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username