Micromax mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about Micromax mobile

Rajendra R

May 17, 2015

No switch on - Motehrboard Problem

I have purchased Micromax A089 Mobile on June 2014 & same is working in good to till 27/03/2015, But on the same date mobile switch on problem was occured, so i have immediately submitted to service center, But till date 17.05.2015 I didn't get back my mobile, i am in frustration for no immeadiate response from Micromax.
I have registred two time complaints on toll free No. But the person who register the complaint only says that you will get your mobile within 30 days (on 27/05/2015 60days will be complete), Please guide me what can i do.
reddyn

May 13, 2015

Till 40 days ago i will not recive my mobile

This is Narasareddy, I will given mobile in servicing center on 4-4-2015, for mother board problem purpose but till date they will not return my mobile. what is service yours,
this really hurshment, i will also compliant on tool free number, their also no response, also i have mail their also no response, why people do like this are you sleeping in office
please respond my mails or pls send my mobile soon
mohit 007

May 12, 2015

Complaint against to micromax service centers

Micromax a67
I have micromax a67... It had a motherboard problem... I gave it to service center and they returned it back after a 15 days... After the service my mobile has software update... I took it to the service center around 4 times with the issue and they will restart and then either update the software or do some trivial stuff and finish it..... Pl let me know whom to contact to complain agsinst the same..Hardly i used this phone but as this gets every time sick i need to take it service center. i cannot do this anymore. and i am mad on this phone and really frustrated. i spend more money on this to take it every time to service center. that's the reason i am complaining to consumer court.
MOHIT CHAUHAN
sonali10

May 12, 2015

A290 Micromax complaint for such poor customer service

i purchased canvas knight a290 on 6 november, 2014 and since then i hv been showing it to service centre, navyug market for its battery not getting charged twice they hv chkd and rectified it for a short span, along with scratches on the rear side, but then now i am taking this phone to them for its rectifications they are telling me its on chargeable basis now. and i don't understand what for is warranty for, if i hv to pay for it in 6 months only.
i have constantly complaint for the phone getting hanged up so frequently heating like it will burst out and customer service is given pathetic they dont even care to admit that the phone is not working only tell us its chargeable doesnt matter whether it is under warranty or not and the way the executives speak is really not done.
I am actually regretting purchasing dis phone i thought of selling it after an year but now its like changing it before an year since the phone is not working for an year and no service is provided under warranty.

I would really appreciate if you please look into the matter and contact asap.

jaiswal.vikky25

May 10, 2015

Complaint about false information

Dear Sir/ Mam

I have submitted my canvas Aq 5000 & canvas p 666 in micromax authorised service at m/s mobile dot com 111, 1st floor sri ram towers hazratganj lucknow, uttar pradesh , india on 1st may 15.

They have two numbers 8090956183 & 05224005984. First of all they not pick the phone. By mistake if it pick by one of them, they don't have any knowledge about the timing of phone delivery and always making false commitment to me.

I dont have any idea that what should i do?

So please help me out and do something. it create negativity about the brand.

My complaint jobsheet no. N041147-0515-16389184
& N041147-0515-16389007.

Vikky Jaiswal
Lucknow
msinghrajput

May 7, 2015

Micromax Fraud

I bought Brand new mobile Micromax Canvas(A102) through SNAPDEAL website on 4th Feb 2015, and after 3 days the display could not unlock hence took to a authorized service center Cellq communications,Bhandup Mumbai on 17th Feb 2015 for touch screen unlock problem with my phone. Service center guy took my phone for checking purpose and said its display problem need to change and later after 20 days they say its motherboard problem and asked to collect in 10 days which came on 6th April 2015 which was near by 2 months from submission date that too after several follow up ,however i did not take the phone as i gave them the brand new phone and they were returning me a broken body piece or it may be a second hand piece which i did not accept and asked to give me my mobile in the condition how it was submitted. They are calling after one more month on 7th May 2015 and the mobile is in same shabby condition.
It looks as if Micromax is not interested to retain its customer and selling cheap mobiles with cheap qualities, where you pay hefty amount for 15 days usage only and then its hospitalized in service centers and in return you will be given a refurbished handset which has happened with me and i will not accept a bad quality and damaged mobile until i get my mobile in the same condition how it was submitted.
I advise people STAY AWAY from MICROMAX, and moreover their logo its appropriate a big punch to its customers. I made a big mistake paying SNAPDEAL and believe got a refurbished Product from MICROMAX.
MICROMAX Company a big SHAME on MAKE IN INDIA , with this service and Quality no INDIAN company will shine and people are forced to buy quality products from MNC Companies such as Samsung,Nokia,Apple
I am raising this complaint and seek your valuable advice on how to take action.

Jobsheet No.w030414-0415-15935265

M Rajput

kuldeepTanwar

Apr 29, 2015

replacement of headset

I have A121 and my heaadset is not working properly when i ask them to replace it then they just told that the original headset is not provided for replacement
Ravinder Rana

Apr 28, 2015

crack in screen of a120

my canvas a 120 screen has cracks developed due to drop. though it functions normally. i would like to change the screen . please tell me the cost of the screen in details. repair area narela delhi
sundarsuneel1129

Apr 26, 2015

Micromax moble

Sir.
plz my job sheet no E020219031515740995 as on working 30 days above but not my served my mobile
kindly immediately provide my mobile ............
hbmk

Apr 23, 2015

Got Damaged mobile from Service Center

I am Kumar from Bangalore

I had got a Micromax canvas A74. Actually because of me the mobile stopped working so i went to service center, the one at Bhashyam Circle, Rajajinagar, Bangalore. Previously i had given it to other center at Malleshwaram, Bangalore. They diagnosed the problem they told that board was damaged. I took back the mobile from their and after few days gave it to Bhashyam circle center. First thing they did not give me any job sheet. I asked them but they told that printer was not working so they jus wrote down the information in a piece of paper. They told it will take around 5k to repair it. I dint want to give so much amount for service so again i told ill take it back. But then i wasnt their in town for months. so i couldnt take it. later aftr around 5 months i went to the center to take back the mobile. They couldnt find my mobile with the mobile number i gave. Then they asked for IMEI number and i gave that. When i recieved my mobile the condition was very horrible. It had only internal damage. but the mobile what i got had many damages
1. Screen was broken6
2. Charging point is damaged
3. Volume button was missing
4. Front camera missing

When i told them that the condition of mobile was not like this when i gave, their response was that "We are returning the mobile in the condition we got".

This is very serious problem. Micromax centers are really careless and the service is horrible.

I want some serious action to be taken on them.
santoshsawalakhe

Apr 22, 2015

network problem

Poor handling of service center person and not proper dealing.
raju_82

Apr 19, 2015

Charging Problem

I have purchased micromax A290 ( W& GOLD) IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2014 WORTH RS. 13000( APPX) . IN THE MONTH OF MARCH 2015 , PROBLEM IN HIS CHARGING SLOT WAS PERSISTING AND THE SAME WAS DEPOSITED IN THE MOBILE CARE CENTRE SUNDERNAGAR DISTT. MANDI AGAINST JOB SHEET NO. N100125031515738749 DATED 26.03.2015 . AT THE TIME OF TAKING THE PHONE CONCERNED CARE CENTRE ASSURED ME THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE MY PHONE AFTER 20 DAYS, BUT AFTER THE STIPULATED PERIOD OF TIME , WHENEVER I ASKED TO THE CARE CENTRE & EVEN CUSTOMER CARE THEY ONCE AGAIN ASKED TO ME TO WAIT FOR 10 MORE DAYS AND A COMPLAINT NO MMX1804159799 DATED 18.04.2015 WAS ISSUED IN FAVOUR OF ME. ON DATED 14.04.2015, THEY REPLIED ME THAT MY PHONE HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TO THE AUTHORIZED MOBILE CARE CENTRE ON DATED 12.04.2015 , BUT ON DATED 18.04.2015 CUSTOMER CARE CONSULTANT PURELY DENIED THE FACT . TODAY 25 DAYS HAS BEEN PASSED & I HAVE NOT BEEN RECIEVED MY CELL PHONE BACK . IT IS THEREFORE REQUESTED THAT MY PHONE MAY PLEASE BE SENT TO ME AT THE EARLIEST, TO AVOID ANY LEGAL LITIGATION.

EARLY RESPONSE IN THE MATTER WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

Raman Kumar
email ID : ramankumar_82@yahoo.com
Contact No. 09459835357
sunnymehta

Apr 18, 2015

COMPLAINT REGARDING DISPLAY SCREEN : APPEARANCE OF YELLOW SPOT

I'm Sunny Mehta, I have bought a mobile phone from ebay.com , model no. A-310(Micromax Canvas Nitro) IMEI 1: 911375704697626 IMEI 2: 911375704720675 EAN no. 8904132436824. The details for the purchase is as follows:

Item title Price
Shipping price
Qty Item total
Micromax A310 Canvas Nitro - 1 Year Micromax India Warranty ( 251656094874 )

Rs. 11,697.00 Free 1 Rs. 11,697.00

The phone is under warranty of one year, for which we went to the nearest service center address of the same is "ROYAL SERVICES - 3425 MAHINDRA PARK, RANI BAGH DELHI 110034" where the customer service representative Mr. Sachin Khunger had refused to register any job sheet or written complaint regarding appearance of yellow spot on the display screen. This is unacceptable from a big brand, which is customer oriented and has links to the root of a common man.

Therefore we are writing to you to take up this matter and clarify the fault of the screen without any charges attached to it.

rakesh 1972

Apr 18, 2015

touch screen hang and no scrolling

I bought MICRO MAX UNITE 2 AT delhi in dec 2014 now i am getting problem its screen is not working in one touch and scrolling is totally inactive so please suggest the steps because i am out of india in nairobi .if you have any service centre in nairobi please give the address so i can take their.

Rakesh Mishra,
Nairobi
Rajamech

Apr 17, 2015

any micromax service center dont claim warrenty for water lock..

My micromax A1 mobile unfortinetly fall into water,but work properly ..I just give my mobile to service center for cleaning purpose ..they ask 3800 rupees for repair.the current rate of mob is only 5200...what a very big misbegaviour, I really disappointed with micromax....
Bonny 1

Apr 16, 2015

G sensor and touch problem of UNITE 2

The g sensors of my phone "A 106" is not working properly. I have given the handest in mmx care but they said it is a major problem. This is 3 rd month i am using my phone and from last 15 days i have faced touch problem. The touch sometimes become inactive. I want to replace my handset with A 290 by giving extra money please replace my handset with A 290.
a vaishnav

Apr 12, 2015

mobile mistake

Dear sir/Madam,
My mobile micromax Android one was given for repair on dated 31.3.2015 and still on 05-04-15 date, i am not getting my phone back. Kindly do an immediate action as soon as possible otherwise i will go for consumer court.

job sheet no: w020311-0315-15820717

Ashok vaishnav
mob no.: 9929452213
rahulgajbhiye88@yahoo.com

Apr 10, 2015

charging problem

complaint against micromax A 290. I have purchased this mobile on 16-03-2015..the new mobile is not working properly now the mobiles charging slot is not working properly. now please give me some proper response as fast as you can. if mot i will have to go to the grahakh munch.

my contact no is-9300042221
seran

Apr 7, 2015

getting hanged , worst phone ever, worst service.

I bought micromax A120 on june,2014 (just 10 months back). I have given it for service nearly 5 times. This is a worst model i have ever bought. I wont use phone a lot. Even i dont have games in my phone. I lost many of my important files which i have in my phone because of this. Once it gets hanged the wont open at all. After booting it again also it wont boot again. On viewing gallery it prompts me "unfortunately gallery as been stopped", so i cant view photos and videos at all :(
this sucks.. Service center is so lethargic, they are not servicing properly, whatever the problem is they say its because of software crash. I wasted my money in this. Will never buy this brand ever.
anshul kumar singh

Apr 3, 2015

hanging

i have bought micromax canvas a96 last year. my phone is hanging a lot since the first month. i have been to service center of micromax several times and they update the software but the hanging problem is not resolved and also after every month or two months the phone's software also gets corrupted. i have discussed this problem with service center's technician but i have been told that due to viruses it happens. but i have installed trust go antivirus in my phone which have a good reputation on play store. i have asked for the I.C.'s to be checked by the technician of service center but he did not respond to my query and simply updated the software. i have few months left for the warranty and i want to get a rid of this problem.
ayushigupta

Apr 2, 2015

batteryproblem

Dear All,
Good Day!

First of all micromax service centers service is worst and worst. Now about my complaint. i bought micromax canvas knight a290 and after four days batterystartedtogetdead.

Now its third time within one month from its purchasing date that again battery issue raised. i cannot charge my phone. whenever i try to charge it sucking all the power.

Hardly i used this phone but as this gets every time sick i need to take it service center. i cannot do this anymore. and i am mad on this phone and really frustrated. i spend more money on this to take it every time to service center. that's the reason i am complaining to consumer court. i want my money back and better they keep this phone.

Really have to take strict action.
Amju naik

Mar 27, 2015

4 months had pass not receive my mobile yet

I had bought new mobile cdma after 2 month the mobile was dead I had given to service centre 4 months had pass I haven received my mobile yet now they r saying I will get used gs m mobile which is not use of me otherwise file complaint against company 2 claim my mobile my job sheet no is w030616-1214-14122347 it is at m/s v care telecom services
amirafghani

Mar 25, 2015

worst service

Sir. I bought a micromax doodle 3 and its start problem and its dead sometimes reboots automatically restart blank screen etc in 3 months after purchasin I give it to the service centre in bhopal m/s kalra mobile n computer services my job sheet no is n070269-0215-14944663 its more than 45 days they dont give me back my mobile and they talk very badly when I go to service centre and not receiving my phone if my mobile is not given earlier I go to the concumer court and case on micromax
armankhan15

Mar 19, 2015

Fraud Service Center People

I have submitted my phone ( Micromax A120 ) to service center on January 21, 2015 and since then I have not received my phone. I keep going there and every time they said phone is at Main office it will be back till next day or next week. On 8th time ( 1 month and 7 days ) went there and shouted to give me my phone back and then they gave a phone and said that it is the phone that have came from repair. The phone was of same model ( different IMEI ). Its condition was like hell. The requested me to take this and promised that they will 100 % replace it next week but I returned it very next day, because it can broke anytime and I don't want to take the risk. I returned the phone and was told to come back after 1 week. But, I went there after 2 week and told them return my phone then, again they give me a phone ( same model but with better condition then the last time ). When I returned home, I found that phone is not charging. I went back told them that it is not charging. So keep it back and returned my JOBSHEET back but they refused saying that could not return my JOBSHEET and I have to get a new JOBSHEET for this issue.

I call Micromax Customer Care No. ( They do no not have any Toll-free no. So don't search and waste your money and time). They give me the same reply that I have to apply for the new JOBSHEET. That means you will never get your phone back because every time you will get a defective phone and when you will return it, you will get new jobsheet.

This is like endless cycle of wasting your money.

Now its been 2 months and I have not received my phone. I don't know why but they return different old and damaged phone instead of mines'.

My old Jobsheet No. is : N030760-0115-14613303

New Delhi - 110008
raghavendragoud

Mar 18, 2015

Complaint against to micromax service centers

I gave my mobile micromax Canvas4(A210) to a service center in Hyderabad(S.V Communications Address – Sri Sai Vikram towers (First Floor), Above Reliance World , Behind BUS Stop , Balaji nagar , Kukatpally . PIN – 500072) for lock and unlock problem with my phone. Service center guy took my phone for checking purpose,but after some time(10 mins later) he came and said it is mother board problem and water damage( Actually my phone is working properly before I went to service center). He said there is warranty will not for water damage and asked 700Rs for repair and 7days time. But after 7 days when I went to service center, he said mother board is damaged and it will be repair only in Delhi along with he asked 80% money of mobile cost(around 8500Rs).

Actually my doubt is, before going to service center my mobile is working fine. But he took my mobile inside service room,said that it is mother board problem due to water damage. it's not true. But in other service centers like Samsung and Nokia, those people will check the issue infront of us and explain the problem (how much cost it will take to solve the issue). But these micromax service center's are totally wrong and they are speaking rudely when we asked them.

I bought my mobile for 15000(last year April 2014). Now what should I do with this.

can anyone suggest me how to take action on them.

raghavendra.gouds@gmail.com

Builder floor - Builder constructing and selling flat at stilt parking
    Subject: Complaint against illegal and unauthorized...
    Delhi Metro Parking - car roof damage
    COMPLAINT AGAINST MADIPUR METRO STATION PARKING...
    TNPSC - forgot my register number
    Dear sir/mam i forgot my register number so kindly help me...
    BBMP Garbage Collection - Garbage dumping at Sir M visveswariah layout bangalore
    Hi Sir/Madam, Near 7th block sir M Visveshwariah layout...
    Airtel - Didn't got the recharge
    I did a recharge of ₹30 yesterday on my Airtel no. and...
    MCD Dog Catcher Squad - Reference Complent to wild Dog
    This in inform you that to regarding to wild dog. I am...
    SSC - could not get confirmation mail and not able to view...
    sir i have complete both parts of registrations with info...
    ask me bazaar power bank - delay in refund of not supplied order
    Sir, my order for power bank could not be...
    ask me bazaar - delay in refund of not supplied order
    Sir, my order for power bank could not be...