Micromax mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about Micromax mobile

mohit.raiyani

Nov 23, 2014

Mobile resolution & battery Issue

I inform u that i am really unsatisfied with service provided by your service station at Bharuch.

I have given my Micromax Colour 2 mobile for touch screen damaged at Bharuch, with job No. W010427-1014-12706170.

After 1 month i get my mobile back. I still found below problems.

1. Mobile camera resolution & Video resolution are change as before.
2. At any time, even showing 100% battery if u restart your mobile then it will show 5% to 10%. and after that mobile will not start even after 4 hrs charging, To start that mobile I have to taken battery outside & charging separately & then it will start.

I have again given my mobile to your service center at Bharuch.

With in 5 month I am suffering 2 times problem, I dont know after 1 year how it works.

So, I request to change my mobile as this mobile not working properly & also energized your people which are taking 1 month for return mobile.

Mohit Raiyani

BHISTIVAD Nr BATA
AHMEDABAD 380001
SUB:UNSTAISFACTION WITH SERVICE
RESPECTED SIR:
I please to inform u that i am really unsatiesfied with service provied by your service station
due to technicle problem in my phone a110Q with imei/esn no:911314103758036 my phone restart again and again and its
power reboots again and again display touch is not working properly so i have sent my mobile
to one of your servicestation as i have mention address above
i have sent mobile to your service station for repairing i said all the problems their they told me to give them
15 days to solve my problem i have given my phone their for 15 days for repaing but after getting my phone from
repairing i am facing same problem for what i havebeen put my phone in repairing so please help me as early as
possible.

your faithfully:fardeen khan
varun 77777

Nov 20, 2014

Not repaired my mobile still 47 days

Very Very Poor Service Micromax CANVAS A 108 Mobile at service center from last 47 Days

i have bought Micromax canvas a108 mobile on 04.10.2014 . then only 19 days later this mobile had touchpad problem. I gave this mobile for repairing to micromax service center Ahuja mobile GWALIOR .but one month later this mobile not repaired and not returned to me.I request u please return my mobile or return my money immediately Now 47 Days have passed still I have not received my handset.
Please resolve my problem urgently otherwise I will have to take help of consumer form.
Details of my handset and job sheet number is ;
N070281-1014-12562267
Model no. A108
Rgds,
VARUN JAIN
MO.08103822457
Mukesh S

Nov 2, 2014

Not repaired my mobile still 15 days

Very Very Poor Service Micromax Mad A94 Mobile at service center from last 20 Days

I would like to inform you that I have a Micromex Mobile Model Mad A94. M_IMEI: 911343702950819 and S_IMEI: 911343702950827 There was certain malfunctioning in the mobile including the screen that got damaged.

I took the mobile to the Service Center at M/S Shree Jee Communication, G-23, Vardhman Plaza, Garh Road, Meerut- 250001. The Job Sheet No.-N040594-1014-12703150 dated 11/10/2014 with details is cited here for your kind information.

I would like to register a complaint that initially they told that it would take at least fifteen (15) days to get the mobile repaired. I have called & Contact them after 15 days they was say 5 - 7 days more after now we will send you that complaint .

When I went to the shop after 15 days, the they told us that parts are not available in company.

I would request you to kindly intervene and help me in getting my mobile back.

My Mobile details, along with my address, contact details are given as under for your information and perusal.

Looking forward to your kind support and cooperation.

Sincerely yours

sur46

Frequent Mobile issue- Micromax A77

I am facing frequent issue with my micromax A77 handset. Below are the issue:-

1. Charger Problem-- Visited service center replaced that

2. Incoming/ Outgoing problem-- Visited service center four time for that . they have kept my handset for 15 days .

Now incoming audio issue has been resolved but outgoing audio issue still persist.

3. Network Problem-- Now sim network is observed to be frequently dropped due to mobile issue ,Confirmed by inserting same sim card on other mobile , in
which network observe to be fine .

Requested to replace my handset with new one or change entire board .

Kindly find below require details :

Handset : Micromax A77

Purchase Date :- 30 Dec 2013

IMEI NO :- 911338250021351

Issue : Network problem + outgoing audio problem

Job Sheet No.: - *W031904-1014-12816236* (Attached Jobsheet)

Service center:-

M/S AASHTVINAYAK MOBISERVICES

SHOP NO - 07/08/09,OPP ARCHIES APT,NEW STATION ROAD,KALYAN - 421301

Mobile No. :9221014300 Phone No. :0251-2313184 Email : aashtvinayakmobser_kalyan@mmxcheckpoint.com

I am very much disappointed with my mobile since beginning. Kindly do the needful at earliest.
Sameer Banarjee

Oct 30, 2014

Very Very Poor Service Micromax Canvas 2 A110 Mobile at service center from lat 1 month

I would like to inform you that I have a Micromex Mobile Model A110 Canvas 2. M_IMEI: 911306904879094 and S_IMEI: 911306905338090 There was certain malfunctioning in the mobile including the screen that got damaged.

I took the mobile to the Service Center at M/S SIGMA TELELINK, 139 A, 2ND FLOOR FRONT PORTION, ARJUN NAGAR, KOTLA, MUBARAKPUR, DELHI- 110003. The Job Sheet No, N031733101412547779 dated 01/10/2014 with details is cited here for your kind information and a copy is enclosed for ready reference.

I would like to register a complaint that initially they told that it would take at least ten (10) days to get the mobile repaired. I have called after 10 days they was say 5 - 7 days more then after we will call you.

When I went to the shop after 15 days, the shop was closed, its banner/display board was removed.

On enquiry I found that the shop had been shut down and the Service Centre had closed down. Nothing was there.

They are also not receiving any calls and don't call me any from service center.

I would request you to kindly intervene and help me in getting my mobile back. Kindly locate the officials from the Service Centre and return me my mobile.

Looking forward to your kind support and cooperation.

Sincerely yours

Sameer Banarjee
Contect- 9899570941 / 8587859455
bejgamwar

regarding canvas 2 plus handset replacement

respected sir i have purchased canvas 2 plus handset before 6 months after 20 days the phone is not work properly till now. also i went to service center 7 times but still problems are not solved please give me replacement for this handset because it is giving too many problems. this phone is not repaired properly from service center till now
Venkat 88

Oct 29, 2014

micromax a94 touch problem

i have purchased micromax a94 2 month`s back i have got touch problem so i went to micromax service center, they kept my mobile for 30 days still now they are saying it will take time for 15 days.this was the worst service i have never seen before
rampriyanth

Oct 29, 2014

service is not proper

iam using micromax a111 mobile recently i logged the complaint about heating in service engineer said battery fault
and charger connector problem and i was changed now i again got the problem that mobile is not chargeing i went to service centre they are blamming me that mobile has been serviced in unauthorised service centre but actually mobile is in warrenty then why should give my mobile to another service centre. kindly help me from this situation to overcome this problem.
Arpan Deb

Oct 28, 2014

Delay Service

I HAVE PURCHASED A 'MICROMAX CANVAS FIRE A104' ON THE MONTH OF JULY. BUT RECENTLY AFTER USING IT FOR 2 MONTHS A PROBLEM HAS ARISED ON THE TOUCH PANEL SO I HAVE GIVEN IT ON SERVICING ON YOUR SERVICE CENTRE (M/S CSD INCEPTION) ON DATED 21/10/2014 JOBSHEET NUMBER- (E030731- 1014- 12912602)

THE CENTRE HAS TOLD THAT THE PHONE WILL BE DELIVERED AFTER 1 MONTH AFTER GETTING REPAIRED. TO REPAIR A PHONE THE CENTRE IS TAKING SO MUCH TIME BUT THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING WITH ANY OTHER SUBSTITUTE PHONE SO WHAT SHALL WE DO IN THIS 1 MONTH TO GET OUR IMPORTANT CALLS OR MESSAGES? SHOULD WE BUY A NEW ONE IN THIS 1 MONTH? YOU SHOULD HAVE WARNED US BEFORE THAT WE NEED BUY ANOTHER PHONE ALONG WITH OUR HANDSET BECAUSE THE CENTRE IS GOING TO TAKE SUCH A LONG TIME TO GET IT REPAIRED IF IT IS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY
ismail isab

Oct 28, 2014

micromax service station is rudely answer

i give my tab to service center and there is new tab to 10 day's perches sim slot is damage he will charge as 500 for sim slot change and software update charge 250 rs my tab is under warranty than also. and spacial sundip is engineer in valsad he will give vary rudely answer to me
tomertarun

Faulty Product handed over

​I purchased Micromax Canvas Nitro on 13-Sep-14. Very soon after purchasing I faced display problem in my handset therefor I submited my phone at Laxminagar service center. Today I received my repaired handset. But when I checked the phone at home I was totally shocked. My phone's HD IPS display replaced with a third quality poor display. Also charging, speaker & MIC was not working. I am not able to understand what kind of service micromax is providing to its customers. Request you to please help me in getting my phone repaired. My contact no. is 9811875362
tomertarun

Faulty Product handedover

Amarjeet Mardi

micromax service center complaint

Hi All,

I purchased mmx A210 in the end of feb this year, after 4 month of use the power button stopped working (it was difficult to lock and unlock my phone) , so I gave it to mmx service center Mysore Branch (job sheet no:-S010313-0914-12286993) and they told me they'll call back as soon as it's done. I told them to give me a specific date or period they told me they'll give me within 7 working days , fine that was it I waited for a week , they didn't call, fine I went there again asking for the status then they told me it'll take more 15 days, this time I was pissed off , I started asking them question about everything they do , I got only one reply "we'll call you back" that was there answer.

MMX Guys you all are awful man, you're service is the worst and all from the top, you guys are killing the warranty period.
Do you guys know how much we rely on these gadgets and you all are shamefully letting yourself down. This was not expected from you. You need to look into the services as well and should have a proper procedure and time to complete the job. You guys are really "nothing like anything" from the downside.

My phone is still wandering/left alone somewhere in the service center, I don't think they are taking care of it properly.
Please take the necessary action.

contact:
amar.mardi@gmail.com
mohit.raiyani

Oct 26, 2014

Not repaired my mobile still 15 days

I give my Micromax Colour 2 mobile for touch screen damaged at Bharuch, with job No. W010427-1014-12706170 and even after 15 days they are not yet confirmed the delivery date and worst response from micromax customer service. they are saying that the parts are not receiving from company & still not repaired. so the problem may kindly be solved as early as earlier.

Mohit Raiyani
08154006158 & 09979675148
mrbhatia

Oct 25, 2014

miromax canvas a96 complaint

Date: 25/10/014
Micromax

I purchased micromax canvas a96 on 11th feb 2014from M/s Bansal Enterprises, SCO 1014,sector -B chandigarh vide Bill No 3511 dated 11/0/14. Sr. No of the mobile is 911353350014172 & 911353350034220. The problem with the phone is that its touch is too slow and time and again it stops working and hang up frequently. I have checked the settings time and again but the problem remains the same.I have shown the mobile set to the authorized customer Service center of Micromax at Ludhiana twice but the problem is not solved. No solution from Service centre is provided to me to make my phone work properly. I feel very much disappointed by purchasing this third class product of micromax. Now you are requested to please look into the matter and let me know what should I do to get my problem solved. Please take the matter as urgent as I have already suffered a lot with this phone. If you fail to respond within 15 days of this complaint, I will be left with no other option to approach the Consumer forum for cheating me by making falls promises by your company and not providing me satisfactory customer service after sale of your this dirty product.
With regards.

My mob no - 9401118336
sagar2ragas

Oct 21, 2014

Quality

It's the worst phone you will ever find in this price range, The display, sound and camera quality is very bad.When i go to the service centre about this problem they said "According to me there is no problem in this display and camera and then even if you think there is problem in it, then 'BRING YOUR OWN ENGINEER'". Now what the hell is this they didnt even take my phone for repairing and now I AM PAINFULLY REGRETING that why on earth i bought this phone and now i have 21,000RS on such garbage......
shilpathosar

Oct 21, 2014

Damage of display

I m giving my cel more than 25 days ago for damage of display..my job sheet no is w030399-0914-12383336..they told me u got ur cell in 15 days....still i dosent got my cell..please take immediate action...because of my phone i am facing so many problems..my email id is shilpathosar143@gmail.com please mail me and take action immediately thank u
sunil21

Oct 17, 2014

poor services by micromax

I had purchased Micromax A250 mobile on 30 Dec 2013. Touch pad of that mobile started malfunctioning in February. I sent the mobile to service centre and touch pad was replaced in 4-5 days. Again the touchpad started malfunctioning in April and was sent to service centre at Sriganganar. I got the the mobile after 45 days and that also after speaking to Jaipur head and handset was notin a good state. It again started not responding to touch on 24 August and sent to micromax service collection point at Suratgarh on 25 August and has not been received till 09 October. I have been given a IMEI no 911334750409238.when i try to know the status from Sriganganagar service centre they ask for a job sheet number and Suratgarh collection point is giving me the Job sheet number.
Overall I had paid 19000 for a mobile and mobile has been in service center for almost 4 months out of 9 months. That is the the service being provided by micromax.
My mobile number is 7742744441.
E mail ID is sunilsangwan13@yahoo.com
sandeepkaran

Oct 16, 2014

Not Taken Action from 46 days

i m sandeep kumar

This is the issue regarding Service i purchased micromax mobile model number micromax turbo 250. on 27th jan 2014 . after 6 month it having problem in touch display . so i give it to service center sikandarpur on 1st of september 2014 . job sheet number is N050070-0914-11867944 . and they say time of 10 days maximum. i folowup again nd gain they again same exuce 3-5 days , 3-5 days . thn fianlly after 24 days i not get my phone reapired so i complain on customer care number 1860-500-8286. They gave complaint number MMX2509144471.they gave me 20 days time again i flloeup on that complaint number on 7th october theay said within that 20 days phone will repair . today i call again on that complaint number they said gain 20 days or on that still they not sure that phone will get repaired or not .

its 46 days completd now . still i m not get my phone back nd repaired. this is my lifes worst experienced i ever faced in my life. after sale service is too bad that i dnt have word to explian it .

i hope you take some action on it soon nd i get my phone back reapired
otherwise in this situation no one gonna buy micromax phone in future .
asifeqbal

Oct 15, 2014

Not take necessary action Refund my money

Dear Micromax
I bought a MICROMAX mobile model no. A 250 MICROMAX "CANVAS TURBO ". After a few months the mobile started problems. I use this phone got hanged and hot instantly. Either, I use the internet or game. I went to MICROMAX Service Centre E-84, Krishna Market, Lajpat Nagar- II, New Delhi, Near Kangra Sweets, Main Road, Lajpat Nagar I-New Delhi Tel No. + (91) -11-41314151, + (91)-9990116304 on 8.09.2014 and they took my mobile with one photocopy of invoice for repair/replacement and asked me to come after a week with Customer Job Card No-N03075609141202800 IMEI/ESN no-911334750746001/911334750950 I ask for what is a problem in my handset he say to me is software problem. After 7 days i went there where is my set him saying to me actually your handset problem is Hardware problem, he already don't know what was the problem in my set then I was given to her.Again he says please come after 1 week. After 7 days I went again there, but the result was the same.I have sent so many mails MICROMAX, Consumer court forum and so much talk with Service center/customer care. But no reply from customer care & Service Center and other. After that I visited there every week and got the same answer.After a day I again went the service center When I asked the reason they are saying MICROMAX is not delivering the parts on time. I am really fed up with the MICROMAX service.They are Saying MICROMAX have no parts of your mobile if he will send these parts, then I will provide you and my reply is if you MICROMAX not send these parts you will take much and more time he say yes, one person was dealing with the complaints. I am much very disappointed Please Replace this handset. I am not in favor to use anymore as Warranty period is 1 year after that nobody will be responsible. Kindly refer attached file for your ation.He was very rude and misbehaved and refused to help me out. It has taken more than One month 6 days. Still the Mobile is not Handover.Still, I am wondering. They never picked the number. Now I am depressed and frustrated with the dealing if you will not provide then I will move to another and I will do something.Otherwise, I have to go to, and I will file a case against them. It is my humble request that kindly takes necessary action at the earliest and reimburse my money as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards

iDhurjati

Oct 14, 2014

Micromax Unite 2

Dear Micromax :-

I would like to complain about my Micromax Unite 2 ( JOBSHEET NO - E030949-0814-11756728 / IMEI No. 911345002537915 / 911345002788419 ) that I

purchased on 3 Months ago. Eversince I brought the phone I am facing problem with the Power Button, which is not working properly.

When I first learned of this problem, I contacted Micromax Service Centre ( M/S SILICA SERVICES UCP-026, BENGAL AMBUJA HOUSING LIMITED, DURGAPUR-

713216 ) twice and I was told to keep the phone in their centre for 8 days and in the 9th day I faced the same problem, I was again told to keep the

phone for 7 days on 26/08/2014 and since 50 days days there is no response from the service centre. I am repeatedly being told that '' PARTS ARE NOT

AVAILABLE '' When Micromax cannot provide its parts they should provide New Handset insted. I called several times and experienced a poor behaviour

from the above mentioned Service Centre.

I would like Micromax to provice me a New Handset within 7 Days. I would like a written statement explaining your company's position and what you

will do about my complaint.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to resolve this problem. If Micromax did not resolve my problem within 7 days I will file

complaints with the appropriate consumer agencies and consider my legal alternatives. I may be contacted at the above address and phone number.

Sincerely,

Dhurjati Kabiraj

Haripur Colliery, Haripur, Burdwan

+919476149316

JOBSHEET NO - E030949-0814-11756728
francisxavier94

Oct 10, 2014

regret for having bought the phone

When Unite 2 - A106 was launched I bought it immediately.. The pouch was not available. The camera lens was popping out from the back case. That is the design of the phone. By the time the pouch was sold, the camera lens became gloomy and the photos are dull.

I went the service centre. It was cleansed. However, the issue still persists. I was asked to buy a new lens. I have the warranty. I have insurance too. This is not covered in the insurance and I have to buy new lens it seems. But the phone's camera is already gone. I regret for buying the phone. ​

Secondly, the phone's signal is switching off. I lodged a complaint with Airtel. They easily pointed out that it is the phone problem. What they did was they just asked me to put the sim card in another phone and signal was full.

The design of the camera lens popping out and making it vulnerable to be affected and the phone's inability to get signal are the two major issues that I face.

The lens could have been designed inside the case and it need not come outside. This made my camera get damaged and I regret for having bought this phone. Just a few days after buying the phone, I am not satisfied at all. Can you help me anyway and provide value for my money?

Star Plus - stupid show
    STOP AKSHARA. SHE CANT ACT. ACTUALLY THEYRE ALL SO SHIT...
    freecharge - DELETE MY ACCOUNT
    Hello Sir, I want to deactivate my account on...
    AirTel Customer Service - poor customer service
    @hitesh jwala.. fucking bastard dont know to talk... had...
    LAVA International Ltd - Poor service
    I submitted my Xolo Q1000S to a service center in Mumbai...
    HP Gas - subsidy amt not credited to bank account
    subsidy amt not credited to bank account My Name is...
    Street Dogs - Dogs Nuisance
    Dear Sir We are residents of Yapral, Secunderabad I...
    Ibps - reprint ibps po/mt application form
    Respected Mam/Sir, Due to technical flaws, I have lost...