Micromax mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about Micromax mobile

Amju naik

Mar 27, 2015

4 months had pass not receive my mobile yet

I had bought new mobile cdma after 2 month the mobile was dead I had given to service centre 4 months had pass I haven received my mobile yet now they r saying I will get used gs m mobile which is not use of me otherwise file complaint against company 2 claim my mobile my job sheet no is w030616-1214-14122347 it is at m/s v care telecom services
amirafghani

Mar 25, 2015

worst service

Sir. I bought a micromax doodle 3 and its start problem and its dead sometimes reboots automatically restart blank screen etc in 3 months after purchasin I give it to the service centre in bhopal m/s kalra mobile n computer services my job sheet no is n070269-0215-14944663 its more than 45 days they dont give me back my mobile and they talk very badly when I go to service centre and not receiving my phone if my mobile is not given earlier I go to the concumer court and case on micromax
armankhan15

Mar 19, 2015

Fraud Service Center People

I have submitted my phone ( Micromax A120 ) to service center on January 21, 2015 and since then I have not received my phone. I keep going there and every time they said phone is at Main office it will be back till next day or next week. On 8th time ( 1 month and 7 days ) went there and shouted to give me my phone back and then they gave a phone and said that it is the phone that have came from repair. The phone was of same model ( different IMEI ). Its condition was like hell. The requested me to take this and promised that they will 100 % replace it next week but I returned it very next day, because it can broke anytime and I don't want to take the risk. I returned the phone and was told to come back after 1 week. But, I went there after 2 week and told them return my phone then, again they give me a phone ( same model but with better condition then the last time ). When I returned home, I found that phone is not charging. I went back told them that it is not charging. So keep it back and returned my JOBSHEET back but they refused saying that could not return my JOBSHEET and I have to get a new JOBSHEET for this issue.

I call Micromax Customer Care No. ( They do no not have any Toll-free no. So don't search and waste your money and time). They give me the same reply that I have to apply for the new JOBSHEET. That means you will never get your phone back because every time you will get a defective phone and when you will return it, you will get new jobsheet.

This is like endless cycle of wasting your money.

Now its been 2 months and I have not received my phone. I don't know why but they return different old and damaged phone instead of mines'.

My old Jobsheet No. is : N030760-0115-14613303

Near Metro Piller No. 232
New Delhi - 110008
raghavendragoud

Mar 18, 2015

Complaint against to micromax service centers

I gave my mobile micromax Canvas4(A210) to a service center in Hyderabad(S.V Communications Address – Sri Sai Vikram towers (First Floor), Above Reliance World , Behind BUS Stop , Balaji nagar , Kukatpally . PIN – 500072) for lock and unlock problem with my phone. Service center guy took my phone for checking purpose,but after some time(10 mins later) he came and said it is mother board problem and water damage( Actually my phone is working properly before I went to service center). He said there is warranty will not for water damage and asked 700Rs for repair and 7days time. But after 7 days when I went to service center, he said mother board is damaged and it will be repair only in Delhi along with he asked 80% money of mobile cost(around 8500Rs).

Actually my doubt is, before going to service center my mobile is working fine. But he took my mobile inside service room,said that it is mother board problem due to water damage. it's not true. But in other service centers like Samsung and Nokia, those people will check the issue infront of us and explain the problem (how much cost it will take to solve the issue). But these micromax service center's are totally wrong and they are speaking rudely when we asked them.

I bought my mobile for 15000(last year April 2014). Now what should I do with this.

can anyone suggest me how to take action on them.

raghavendra.gouds@gmail.com
Ashok Kumar

Mar 17, 2015

Dear sir/Madam,
My mobile micromax A34(B) was given for repair on dated 16-12-14 and still on 03-01-15 date, i am not getting my phone back. Kindly do an immediate action as soon as possible otherwise i will go for consumer court.

job sheet no: N030760-1214-13965904

Ashokl
mob no.: 8447664881
Chaithra Christina

Mar 10, 2015

Not getting panel of micromax X091 any where

Kindly tell me near by kalyan nagar where will i get micromax X091 panel please, with out panel why you sell the phones to the shop.
Srkris

Feb 28, 2015

Micromax a250

I have micromax canvas turbo a250... It had a motherboard problem... I gave it to service center and they returned it back after a month... After the service my mobile has stopped working... I took it to the service center around 4 times with the issue and they will restart and then either update the software or do some trivial stuff and finish it... The moment i bring it back and charge the phone switches off and doesnt start agsin... Pl let me know whom to contact to complain agsinst the same..
nithilam

Feb 26, 2015

keypad not showing in micromax elanza

i have purchased micromax canvas elanza a121 six months before.. now iam not getting my keypad shown. i cant type messages or take contacts..
satish94

Feb 26, 2015

software cant be updated

sir, in my unite 2 some apps (only pre loaded) like hike and opera mine dosent updated.
its always giving me error. (package file was not installed property or uninstall previous one).
today visit our service center but no solution were made help me sir.
without update my all work will stopped. please give me solution as soon as possible ,,,,,,
gauthamprabhu

Feb 23, 2015

micromax a121 battery heating and phone get switched off

when my mobile give service center on jan 2015 .the mobile repaired 20days time .but still no response for mobile to extend time.
pls take necessary action.
waliasunil1

Feb 19, 2015

Battery Problem

Dear All,
Good Day!

First of all micromax service centers service is worst and worst. Now about my complaint. i bought micromax canvas knight a290 and after four days battery got puffed. i went to service center and they were refusing to repair because their system was not updated with this phone as it was new model launched but and unfortunately they repaired it.

After one month again got battery problem raised again in my phone. i was not able to charge it. then i went again to service center and they deposited mobile for around 2 weeks. after i received it all was working fine. but still it was not charging might they not did quality checking test. then i told them to repair it again.

Now its third time within third month from its purchasing date that again battery issue raised. i cannot charge my phone. whenever i try to charge it sucking all the power.

Hardly i used this phone but as this gets every time sick i need to take it service center. i cannot do this anymore. and i am mad on this phone and really frustrated. i spend more money on this to take it every time to service center. that's the reason i am complaining to consumer court. i want my money back and better they keep this phone.

Really have to take strict action.
dilipkumar chowdhury

Feb 13, 2015

Micromax Datacrd (MMX377G) 911307453180587

Micromax datacard (MMX377G) 911307453180587 given for repair/replacement within warranty period to "Mobile Solution"Shaida Market, Lakhtokia,Guwahati on 17/01/2015 and on 11/02/2015 it is delivered with a false statement that the same is repaired. On good faith I took it but while checking the same at my home I found that the same is not repaired. I felt it very much as because above Customer care centre of Micromax has bluff me and I being deprived from the due service of the company by this way they also create a doubt on the good will of the company .
Pl. guide me for next course of action to be taken so that the said datacard can be repaired / replaced
lithish

Feb 7, 2015

poor servoce

sir i took my cell under jop sheet no s020251011514752232 i received msg from micromax service center your jop was finished you will come to receive your mobile on the date 3/2/15 but i go the next day i go the service center they told your cell was not ready and they are not response tome till the date i not receive my mobile i call the center the phone was not responsible i very apset this matter pls action the service center the service center locate at kodambakkam near liberty bridge
sharad58996

Feb 6, 2015

Micromax A310 Nitro not working

I have Purchased a Micromax A310(IMEI: 911375707284638) 3 Months back and after hardly using for 1 Month phone started creating problem. Camera, display and all keys started malfunctioning. I have deposited phone in your service centre M/S V Surve Info at Indrapuram on 26th Dec 2014 (Job Sheet- N040720121414156424). I was told that this phone will go to factory for repair and will take 20 Days. Once the phone came back the situation was even worst..I don’t know what is quality testing department doing in micromax.

Then a newJob Sheet (N040720011514554834) was being created without informing me about the same. This time I was told that now the phone is send for Replacement. Today when I enquired in your indrapuram branch (Mr Anand) I was told that again motherboard is replaced and not the phone and will need some time to get the phone back

When I checked at your call centre (Compliant No-0602159326) this call centre agent has no information at all and he told me that it will take approx one Month to get the phone back.

Please let me know what is policy for repair and turn around time for such cases.

Who is responsible for harassment where a user is without phone for 3 Months(as the phone was having microsim this can not be used in available handsets at home)

Any reason why a legal case should not be filed against your MD in consumer forum

Please refund my money as I don’t want any association with this “Worst” Brand so called “Make in INDIA”..

THIS IS REALLY VERY SHAMEFULL THAT WE HAVE SUCH BRANDS OF INDIAN ORIGIN WHO ONLY BELIVE IN SALES AND ABSOLUTELY ZERO POST SALES SERVICES

Sharad
saket pimpale

Jan 31, 2015

charging problem

complaint against micromax bolt A 27. I have purchased this mobile on 27-06-2014. From the day i have purchased the mobile it is giving some or the other problem. i have got my mobile replaced by the service center 3 times . but still the problem is not resolved . now the mobiles charging slot is not working properly. now please give me some proper response as fast as you can. if mot i will have to go to the grahakh munch.
aryaintu

Jan 24, 2015

disgusted response from micromax service center

I am rahul kumar, i gave my micromax canvas A310 NITRO to the service center in the first week of the jan 2015 and they said within 15 days it will be done,as it was not giving my battery back up as needed, was very poor with the battery and it is a new phone just been a month i bought it/ when i asked them after 15day they said me a week more they need , i was frustrated at that time itself still i said ok and now after that week when i asked them they are saying more 15-20days , i mean what is this, the worst service i could say,i really need my phone back in good condition , it's really a lot humiliating
serial no. 911375707225276/911375707273938
nikhil sartape

Jan 22, 2015

hanging problem(A94)

I bought this micromax mobile as its an indian make and being proud of the indian product.I am completely dissatisfied cwith your service and quality.and simply as know the indian product is bad.And i request to all my friends please do not buy micromax product and save money....
paramjit singh pardal

Jan 18, 2015

Micromax

I have purchased Micromax Canvas Juice A177 Mobile on 25th December 2014 . I gifted this mobile to my mother . After some days , my mother told me while attending calls , voice is coming too weak /low . Next Day , I took the mobile to nearest service Center (Ramesh Nagar) . They took the Mobile and Returned me the next day . While receiving the mobile from service center , i checked the mobile , there was no improvement in the voice , the voice was coming very low. I told the staff and they told me that they cant do anything , this is the maximum voice we can provide . When I told that My Brother in law and my father in law (both ) have same model No Mobile and there phone voice is very Clear and I have purchased this mobile after watching there mobile is working good . They told me to Bring any one mobile , in which the voice was coming very clear. Next working Day , i took the defective mobile and the mobile in which the voice was coming very clear . After Hearing the voices from Both the Mobiles , They again took the Defective mobile and returned me after 45 Minutes . I again checked the mobile , there was no improvement in the Defective Mobile Voice . When i told the Staff again , they told me that they have changed the IC and therefore they cant do anything except that . When i Reached Home , i again checked . I Called someone and i kept the phone speaker on , but there was no voice and when i turned off the speaker and took the mobile for listening call ( the voice was coming very slow.) . Now What i do , Please Someone Help Me. ( its not even a month after purchasing the mobile.)
paulami chatterjee

Jan 12, 2015

MANUFACTURE DEFECT IN NEWLY PURCHASED MICROMAX CANVAS FIRE2 WHICH WAS EXCHANGED BY A USED SET

DEAR SIR,
I have bought a micromax canvas fire2 silver black set(IMEI NO-911368057903980) on 30th october 2014 from YADSON TRADECOM PVT LTD,4A,DENT MISSION ROAD FIVE STAR PLAZA(3rd floor)KOL 700023.After a few days it was found that the sensor was not working and was given to a micromax service centre(FIRST SERVE 29/1 S.N ROY ROAD BEHALA KOL 700038) jobsheet no-E030421-1114-13473987 on 20th november 2014,then it was send to delhi head office as toid by the service centre and few days latter it was also told to me that the set had a manufacture defect,so the set will be exchanged by new one.On 20th december a set(golden black) was given to me(IMEI NO-911368054063119 and 911368054214647) which was USED and DEFECTIVE.
Before this incident i was fond of micromax mobile which has been lost.I need a fresh and non defective mobile.Without mobile I am suffering for 2 months.I hope you will take a drustic action very urgently against the problem.
Now it will be very greatfull if u exchange the set with a new set.

PAULAMI CHATTERJEE
21/2 SAHAPUR COLONY 2ND FLOOR
PL-59,KOL-700053
MOBILE NO-9874676574,7278760904
Goldy Mathur

Jan 7, 2015

Tablet touch screen not working

Dear sir/madam,

We have purchased a Micromax Funbook MIni P410i Tablet (WiFi) in April 2014. In August its touch screen was not working well. It has been given to M/S MSN Communication, NO 164, Keshava Complex,Jayanagr 6th Block, Bangalore on September 30, 2014, in the name of Kapil Mathur. Till now it is not repaired. Nobody in the service station picks the phone and if they do, they say that replacement will be given for the tablet as it was under warranty but till date no news from the company. Today on January 6, 2015, still we are waiting for the replacement of the piece. Very poor and pathetic service from the company. Kindly do an immediate action as soon as possible otherwise i will go for consumer court.

Kapil Mathur
asarvesh

Jan 6, 2015

mobile repair not done even after due date

My mobile micromax A089 was given for repair on dated 25-11-14 and still on 05-01-15 date, i am not getting my phone back. Kindly do an immediate action as soon as possible otherwise i will go for consumer court.

job sheet no: N030546-1114-13577278

Anil Yadav
mob no.: 9826960728
arun koundal

Jan 5, 2015

mobile repair not done even after due date

My mobile micromax canvas A110Q was given for repair on dated 2-12-14 and still on 05-01-15 date, i am not getting my phone back. Kindly do an immediate action as soon as possible otherwise i will go for consumer court.

job sheet no: N090346-1214-13697986

Arun koundal
mob no.: 9988952369
lalit chauhan09

Jan 4, 2015

poor service of micromax

Jobsheet no -N040643111413316279
Hi, i m lalit chauhan. Its been over TWO MONTHS i have not received my phone & ever time Service center is saying that the phone is with company and After 45days. I received the OLD replaced phone from your center. After waiting for 50 days company is giving me a defected phone which is not working. Request you to please help me as it been over 2 months now and repair it .
singh_ratan

Dec 30, 2014

Jobsheet number-1114-13659003

Hi, Its been over TWO MONTHS i have not received my phone & ever time Service center is saying that the phone is with company and After 2 months I received the OLD replaced phone from your center. you will be shocked to know that the phone already had some BLUE FILM in it and they are saying that this is the new phone they are giving me. I am not sure what would have the reaction of a female if the phone have given to her. Also I am more then sure this is not new phone as it already giving me some kind of charging problem. How could company can provide me a phone (A121) that is old and have Charging problem. After waiting for 60 days company is giving me a defected phone which is not working. I have returned the A121 phone back to the service center, I will only take new seal pack phone not any old phone. Request you to please help me as it been over 2 months now
Umesh Mistry

Dec 27, 2014

Job Sheet No 121414004383

Sir/Madam,

With reference to above subject I have given my Micro max A 106 phone for minor problem solution at you Anand Service Station vide their Job Sheet No-121414004383 before 45 Days. I have Visit your service Station at Anand thrice on their call.Every time they are saying some problem is ready but need some further maintenance & keeping with them. I have to travel around 35 KM every time which costs to me. Even their behavior is not well with Customers.

Request you to resolve the problem at the earliest or I will be going for File a Case with Consumer Court.

JP ASSOCIATES/FIXED DEPOSIT - NON RECEIPT OF FD MATURITY
    J P ASSOCIATES 2 FDR FOR TOTAL MATURITY VALUE OF...
    Tata online bumper dhamaka - chehra pechano contest
    They are calling me at morning n telling you have won...
    Idea - RE abuse calls huge
    Dear Customer, We wish to inform you that details of...
    dakshinanchal vidyut vitran nigam limited - No supply last 5 days
    Sir, Hamare yaha gandhi park feder mathura se supply ati...
    idea cellular - RE access billing of idea
    Dear Customer, We understand your concern and regret...
    Haryana Police - File FIR for Accidental claim
    I had an accident at 4 PM on 20th October 2014 on Suraj...
    IBPS RRB Clerk - lost my ibps rrb ||| password
    Respect sir/mam, I lost my Ibps rrb ||| office...
    Andhra Bank Debit card - card blocked
    My card has been blocked for verified by visa transactions...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Dear Ashwini Thanks for sharing your concern with us,...