Micromax mobile

Consumer complaints and reviews about Micromax mobile

vasudev sahu

Feb 17, 2017

Mobile service compalint

I have buy one micro max mobile fire 2 so after 6 months i got some problem so then i give the service centre so service centre not getting any responding my complain i tried to got my mobile till now its happening with me continuous one year

so plz give me some suggestion,

my mobile no 9630782813

Problem in Battery in Micromax Mobile

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have face lots of problem with the Battery. Charge of the battery remain only 3-4 hrs. with normal use. Request you to replace the battery immediately. IMEI no. 911448201752663.Request Micromax to solve the issue

Problem in Batter

Battery Problem

Mishra Kapil

Jan 26, 2017

Battery not charging

Mera mobile charge ni ho rha bar bar off ho jata hai, do teen din bad hi khula hai, puri puri rat charging lge rehne k bad b charge ni badha hai
bala_141

Jan 21, 2017

Micromax Tab Not Repaired

Sir, I have handed over my Micromax Tab to the Planet Cell, Shop No. 4, Next to Inorbit Mall, Pune-Nagar Road, Pune (Mobile No. 7385552523) on 03/12/2016. Till date I have not received any response from the Planet Cell. I have dialed various times but the Tab is still not repaired by the Service Centre. You are requested to look in the matter personally.
Balkrishan Davanpelli (9860786469)
kiran Modak

Jan 18, 2017

Mobile is not repair at proper time

i have purchase of Micromax Q332 (Black) set on 02.08.2015. On 20-8-16 its touch is not working properly so i goto Micromax service center. they deposit my mobile set and say its go to head office for repair. But today till 19-1-2017, its not repair and not come back to me. When i call in the head office they said we take 30 days. But today is 150 days. time is too much. tell me what is the solution of my mobile set receive back.
vatsal tripathi

Jan 6, 2017

MICROMAX Q413 WORST PHONE

i have buyed new micromax q413 but after one month it start having problem it gets off not start. then i take it micromax authorised service center at PRINCE MICROMAX in hazratganj. now again after 1 month it have same problem. i reauest you to please replace my mobile, it is an deffective piece.
Sachin Govind Sabban

Jan 2, 2017

Micromax Canvas A311

Automatically restart

My new micromax canvas A311 phone is automatically restart and hang before restarting please resolve the problem fast

Dec 12, 2016

snapdeal

Dear Rajeev1234jee,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at writetous@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.

k s ram kumar

Dec 8, 2016

send me other new mobail

i have online buy my new micro max no.Q413 he not best working advised to you returned your mo bail own micro max service center Jain plaza bilaspur chatisgarh please change my mobile and resend other micro max mobile your service center Jain plaza bilaspur chatisgarh
Hartz

Dec 6, 2016

Software update

The update in Micromax A311 is still not available. Please kindly update your old phones dear Micromax developers
Sharma Mukesh

Dec 4, 2016

My mobile D-320 giving problem me on every 15 days of servicing.

I purchased D320 mobile dated 30/03/2016. After purchasing, it regularly gives problem on every 15 days. First time on May, 2016 it was sent to the company for repairing. After that it has regularly been hanged/dead on 15 days. Now at four times I reached the service centre, Roshpa Tower, Ranch. But on every time it was called that software corrupted it may be installed. So on every 15 days software of my mobile had been re-installed. Agai In dated 04/12/2016, my mobile has hanged/dead. It is, therefore, requested to please sought my problem which I face regularly and arrange me new mobile in place of this. Thanking you. My mobile no. is 8986911993.
Jitu Bhati

Dec 4, 2016

Automatically restart

My new micromax canvas 5 phone is automatically restart and hang before restarting please resolve the problem fast

Dec 3, 2016

Dear RAJESH S BHATIA,

Dec 2, 2016

battery related problem

Dear Rajeev1234jee,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

rajeev1234jee

Dec 1, 2016

battery related problem

sir i buy your product 21nov 2016 but it has battry related issue it battry backup is less than 6 hour i am buy from snap deal but iwill comlain today but saying iam accepted return within 7 day my device name canvas spark 3 my contact no 9199909166
mannaipad

Nov 29, 2016

Automatic Dialing

I have mobile Micromax A106. It automatically dials from the Contact list. Pl give solution.
JIGNESH 240576

Nov 26, 2016

MICROMAX MOBILE PROBLEM

I as per above subject I purchase phone micromax canvas unite-4 pro model no-Q465 On dt-08/11/2016 from SETHIYA MOBILE ANJAR. MY PHONE IMEI NO-911510650689959.I Purchase 4G MOBILE FOR video calling and net use but both of not available in this phone.also phone display problem start such this topic i calling in customer care but not proper answer to me and my mobile call cut frequently. so i request to you both problem solve or not.I purchase micromax for long journey but in15 day mobile so its future.
If i will not get any feedback/reply from you within 24 hrs. then I submit my complaint in consumer court.

JIGNESH BHATT
MOB-9328035755
Rajinder S Saini

Nov 25, 2016

Contact No. not display on incoming calls

My g-mail contact list is getting disappeared. Not able to see contact name on incoming calls. But when i receive call it displays number with name. Plz provide any solution.
PARTHA BANDYOPADHYAY

Nov 24, 2016

Supply of low internal storage capacity Smartphone of 4 GB in place of 8 GB

Ref:
1. Order no. 507658057638746000 dt. 21.11.2016 for Rs. 5,999/- only
2. Item Name : Micromax Canvas Juice 4 G (grey, 8 GB)

Sub: Supply of low internal storage capacity Smartphone of 4 GB in place of 8 GB

D/Sir,

It is very much painful for me to express that against payment of Rs. 5,999/- the cited item was procured from you on 21st November, 2016, of which the capacity of internal storage should be 8 GB in accordance with the specifications offered by you as also written on the packing box in which you delivered the said smartphone to my destination.

I am very perturbed with the incident and I do lodge immediate complaints to you for replacement / refund and expect to get some positive action immediately from you as all my dream of operating a smart phone of my choice has gone in ashtray, which cannot be expected from a reputed organization like yours.

Hope, you will understand what your customers expect out of your product as after a long tussle of mind they move to procure a item of their choice, but when they feel deceived by a supplier, they in no way become free to purchase further from the said supplier. Hope you will understand the feelings of a customer and become more cautious in dealing with them in future.

This is completely a mishap – your leaflet shows 8 GB, in Order as well as your packing it is 8 GB, but on delivery it is found internal storage capacity as 4 GB, what a funny co-ordination!

You are, therefore, requested to replace the set and or refund the value without any lapse of time or otherwise I shall be forced to take alternate action through forum, which please note.

Partha Bandyopadhyay
131/1 Shibpur Road
Howrah - 711102
Mob : 9831357708
CHAND NANAK

Nov 23, 2016

Set given repair to Customer care AGT

sent in repair from last three months
i had submitted my set in customer car at present in Agartala from last month. Before this it was in repair at Rewari (haryana) Customer center but not repaired till date. I had many loss for this and suffering. the Job sheet No. E020163101626184683, Today I had consulted but the center told for 7 days.
I had complented before this please done complete it. I have purchase this smartphone for so many purpose. but this a trasedy I cant tame it.I think this is my fullishness work that I trust in MicroMax. I will be go to home .................?

NANAK CHAND, DOORDARSHAN KENDRA, AGARTALA
Ph. No. 09089844580, 9466877764
MAil. ID nanakchand13@gmail.com
CHAND NANAK

Nov 23, 2016

sen in repair from last three months

NANAK CHAND, DOORDARSHAN KENDRA, AGARTALA

chandra.r

Nov 15, 2016

NOT TRUSTWORTHY

YELAHANKA NEW TOWN MICRO MAX SERVICE CENTER IS NOT TRUST WORTY

I HAVE GIVEN MY MICRO MAX CANVAS A1 ON 10/11/2016 FOR ON /OFF BUTTON PROBLEM, THEY TOLD IT COSTS 680 RUPEES TO REPLACE IT AND IT WILL BE GIVEN NEXT DAY,BUT DUE TO MY COUSIN BROTHER MARRIAGE I TAKEN BACK IT AND USING IT WITH THE HELP OF POWER BANK TILL THE NOON OF 14TH ,ON 14/11/2016 EVENING WHEN I WENT TO MICRO MAX SERVICE CENTER YELAHANKA NEW TOWN AND TOLD TO REPLACE THE ON/OFF BUTTON AGAIN THEY ARE TELLING THAT IT WILL BE COSTING Rs 2800,
I AM GOING TO CONSUMER COURT ,IF IT IS POSSIBLE FROM YOUR SIDE LET IT GET DONE WITH Rs680.
CHANDRA MY CONTACT NO 8088055333

SBI BUDDY WALLET - utyhhh
    Buddy wallet complaine care no 96 34 57 29 27 Buddy...
    paytm - jhhbb
    P+A+Y+T+M costomer care no 74+54+87+02+98 # ...
    Telephone Service - No services
    Our land line phone is dead since last one month no...
    landline - connection
    I have deposit demand on 30-8-2016 but till today i have...
    online sbi - kyhdgddje
    Sbi customer care no 7542050515 Any problem call...
    paytm - 345trf
    Customer Care Online Shopping & Any Transaction Fails...
    Infocus m350 - Playstore was not working
    My play store was not working.if I want to download any...
    paytm - fdwe
    Customer Care Online Shopping & Any Transaction Fails...