Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation

bkrupal

Nov 16, 2016

Sports Complex not opening for general public

Dear Sir/Sirs/Concern person,

I would like to draw your kind attention towards the Sports Complex developed by Mira bhayandar municipal corporation in golden nest area. As per the information provided by a leading news paper totally 23 crore rupees had been already spent behind this building and even after 4 years of completion of building it is still not available for general public even though it's very well equiped. We have noticed that officers kids were playing there unofficially. We have raised this question to mayor Geeta jain also but there is no reply from their end. This is really a misuse of public's money. Our honourable prime minister is requesting people to participate in games and encouraging sports in human life. But unfortunately corporations like MBMC are closing their eyes. Requesting the concern authority take urgent action to start this complex and open it for public.

Krupal Barchha - 9819 4268 33
Golden Nest
aampublic

Oct 11, 2016

Mosquito problem for dengue

The Silent park near Golden nest area near is full of mosquitoes and lots of people are suffering from dengue in this area. The dengue menace is spread all over Mira bhayander road but mbmc seems to have no knowledge of it . fogging of areas should be done immediately.
NOTE- since 4 I have not seen to mbmc employee to spread out any chemicals or fogging for mosquitos.
Patil Rajendra

Oct 9, 2016

Internal leakage and cracking piller dew to same problem

Am staying in same building flat 302 since 10year problem with my roof apperantly about internal lecage in my flat where I reside with children am given meany application to socity official but not any rescue repairs work out happen this is question of life and belonging. with clultural asset of city.am an artist international painter pls look in matter with responsibility Who ever is consern my email address para000@gmail.com hopefully itwill short out for betterment of minimum kqualitylife
Prashant Gaonkar

Oct 7, 2016

No Regular supply of water

I am staying at Vailankanni Apartment, near Cross Garden, Bhayander(w), from last one and a half year there is no regular water supply in Bhayander (W) ,Cross Garden Area. The supply is done once in 2 to 3 days. And major issue is that when ever it is supplied, it's at night approx after 12.00 am. And from last two months the supply is toooo short . So in spite paying such a huge amount of water tax we r not able to fill and use the water for our daily use. Kindly look into the matter urgently. I request you to kindly look in to matter personaly & sort out the problem on priority.

Prashant
Sanjivpadia

Sep 18, 2016

Menace of dogs near siddharth nagar society, station road

I am a resident of Mira road. There has been a lot of incidences of dog bitings in our ares. The menace of these stray dogs have increased so much that they didn't evn spare me today early morning. I had to take injections due to this. The incidence occurred near siddharth nagar society at station road when 4stray dogs pounced on me and bited me on my leg at arnd 6.45-6. 50am. The recording can be obtained from siddharth nagar society gate camera behind rassas theatre , station road I believe. I request you to take early action as today it was me tomorrow it can be somebody else whom they can attack.
Those dogs stay inside siddharth nagar society only. Hope early actions are taken to stop the menace.

Sanjiv Padia
A/702,
Om Narmada,
Behind Siddharth Nagar,
Mira Road
anandl

Jul 27, 2016

Street vegetable venders

The is an unofficial vegetable market in Mira Road (behind Deepak Hospital, Mira Bhayander Road) where the vegetable venders ill-treat the lady customers (calling lady customers with dirty and unusuel voice and signals, giving back answers, etc).

My kind request is to remove the Vegetable market from this Street.
prafulex

Jul 20, 2016

street dogs

respected sir/madam
there are lots of street dogs on the road from bhaktivedant hospital to lodha aqua and until road touching the highway. this dogs make very in secure while walking. in night time it feels that they might byte. they run behind scooter, trying to byte the driver. its very dangourous. please relocate the dogs in some shelter home, before any mishap happens tp any civilian.
ladkat

May 14, 2016

new canection

I want new water canection. In my home no canection. Plz help me guide me. ladkat6@gmail.com is my email.id.

Karunesh singh bhim

Apr 20, 2016

Not have shop establisment certificated

There are many local water supplier in mira bhayander they do not have any kind of firm document like shop establisment certificated,vat number and also ISI approve certificated.
Please take a all of us a legal action.
Goverment getting a loss.

Well wishers.
Mira bhayander.
tsumit2411

Apr 19, 2016

birth certificate page was not working

I AM TRYING TO GET ONLINE BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM MBMC OFFICIAL SIDE,BUT THAT PAGE WAS NOT WORKING FROM LAST 1 MONTH.SHOWING 404 ERROR.
mohammed sadique

Apr 19, 2016

water supply in mira bhayander

sir.
it is possible to put booster in society water pipe line.it is ligal or illegal. if somebody use this booster. there is any fine or punishment
Diksha dhar

Apr 16, 2016

Garbage nuisance

I want to alert the officials that the area Mira Bhayander is facing serious garbage accumulation nuisance
The garbage is getting piled up and has started to smell uncontrollably
Request the officials to solve the internal headaches and take the garbage immediately
This is very sad and no action would lead to further escalation of matters.
We may be prone to serious deadly disease if not acted upon immediately
The common person should not suffer if the government isn't finding any resolutions to dumping of waste
We pay taxes Mr Commisioner of MBMC
Humble request to please take this up on priority

Dr Diksha Dhar
Ramdev park road, Ramnagar resident
Pratima dhurve

Mar 25, 2016

Irregular Water supply at saghavi tower Mira Road

I'm staying at saghavi tower A wing , Mira bhyndar road .we are facing irregular water supply since past few month many people are affected due to no water kindly take some action so daily water supply come to home and society

Pratima Kamble
Pratima dhurve

Mar 24, 2016

Regarding irregular water supply at Sanghavi tower Mira Road

I m staying at saghavi tower , a wing Mira Road . We are facing problem from last few month drop of water is not there at home as well as in society.

Many peoples are affected due to NO water. Kindly take some action so daily water supply come to home and society.

Pratima Kamble
savita123654

Mar 15, 2016

High

Does any one look into this if i raise a voice. There are lots of water leakage in pipe line where water is going to chennel instead consumption.
sanjhp

Mar 13, 2016

Half Road Dug & Left Unattended for Long time

Dear Sir/Madam

This is to bring to your notice that the road connecting from Laxmi park & Seven Eleven Scholastic School has been dug for almost 2 months now and there is no work going on for long. One side of the road is dug at least half a meter down and it has become a small lane which is dangerous since drive since vehicle keep moving from both side. Today due to such a small lane my vehicle went down due to half way where by half the vehicle was hang down the road

I am anticipating that this complaint would be forwarded to the respective authority

Swarna Bldg
haymark

Feb 16, 2016

shoddy road work

Sir/Madame,
The condition of road from cinema to last bus stop no. 15, has become very dangerous as the authority has left the unfinished road work abruptly.
Would you kindly look into the matter on urgent basis.

ranjitdash

Jan 1, 2016

MBMC Water connection

Sir /Madam

My flat is at Shubham Heights, Indralok Phase IX near KBK International school. We have great water supply problem. We get water thru tankers which is not enough for consumption or use. In spite of all clearance and OC the MBMC water connection facility hasn't given to us till date. please kindly me/us know when we will get it .

Thanking you in anticipation for needful

Best regards
Ranjit Dash
ashokasai

Dec 25, 2015

water supply /mbmc water coonection

Respected sir /madam
I stay ostwal oasis , I/ we have great water supply problem . we get water thru tankers which is in portable for consumption or use. We have applied for water connection to secure or get mbmc water supply . please kindly me/us know when we will get it .
Thanking you in anticipation for needful
Best regards
Ashok Sawlani
Resident of ostwal oasis ,beverly park Mira road
Piyush Thakkar

Nov 22, 2015

No proper supply of water

From last one and a half year there is no proper water supply in Mira Road east ramdev park zone. The supply is done once in 4 to 5 days. And major issue is that when ever it is supplied, it's at night approx after 12.00 am. And from last two months the supply is toooo short and when supplied, no one can fill it bcoz it is supplied only for 15 Minute per day how we manage for the same. so there is no water even to drink . And due to the late timings people use to keep their taps open so that whenever the water comes it automatically fills but due to their absence there is no one to place new empty vessel, can or container to fill the water so as a result only one can or container gets filled and rest all water gets totally waste. So in spite paying such a huge amount of water tax we r not able to fill and use the water for our daily use. Kindly look into the matter urgently.

And do the needful.

Shree Vimalnath E & F CHS Ltd,Wagad Nagar,Ramdev Park, Mira Road (East)
m_lata

Nov 3, 2015

Society planning for Construction of staircase illegally

To Honourable Muncipal Commissioner

Society planning for Construction of staircase illegally

Our Building A-3 (Avtar CHS) in Sector 6 of Shanti Nagar is in a very dilapated condition. The society is planning to alter the staircase from ground floor to first floor.

This illegal structural modification will adversely affect my entry and exit to the premise since I stay in the ground floor.

Please let me know whether the society has taken approval from MBMC to shift the staircase so that people can make an entry in the building directly on the first floor.

This will adversely affect the market value of my flat 001 in ground floor because ground floor will then look like a car garage.

Please look into the matter and let me know whether this structural change will weaken the building strucutre or not.

Also help me get clarity on who will take charge of the likely modifications that I will have to make in my flat to adjust to the new staircase which is likely to be constructed after Diwali by the authorities.

I am creating this awareness well in advance because nothing can be done after the old staircase is destroyed and new constructed.

Lata L Bhambwani
(mobile: 9987848371)
romeogomes

Oct 10, 2015

footpath tiles

The footpath in front of agnelo ashirwad building near cross
garden bhayender west was fitted with good tiles
one year ago all the tiles were removed for repairing work
till todate no tiles are fitted again
alokmehta2688

Oct 1, 2015

No proper supply of water

From last one and a half year there is no proper water supply in Bhayander east zone. The supply is done once in 4 to 5 days. And major issue is that when ever it is supplied, it's at night approx after 12.00 am. And from last two months the supply is toooo short and when supplied, no one can fill it bcoz it is supplied after 11.00 pm n some time it comes at 1.00am so there is no water even to drink . And due to the late timings people use to keep their taps open so that whenever the water comes it automatically fills but due to their absence there is no one to place new empty vessel, can or container to fill the water so as a result only one can or container gets filled and rest all water gets totally waste. So in spite paying such a huge amount of water tax we r not able to fill and use the water for our daily use. Kindly look into the matter urgently.
And do the needful.
aknair

Sep 25, 2015

ILLEGAL EXTENSION OF BALCONY ROOF WITH METAL SHEET.

DEAR SIR, I AM RESIDING ON 5TH FLOOR SINCE 4 YEARS AND RECENTLY SOMEBODY PURCHASED THE 4TH FLOOR FLAT BELOW MY FLAT AND THEY EXTENDED THEIR BALCONY WITH GRILL AND COVERED THE ROOF WITH METAL SHEET. NOW THIS METAL SHEET IS JUST BELOW MY BALCONY. ALL THE PIGEONS AND BIRDS ARE SITTING ON THE METAL SHEET AND DIRTYING WITH THEIR WASTE, WHICH IS NUISANCE TO ME. SIR I AM A HEART PATIENT AND THIS TYPE OF THING IS GIVING ME LOT OF TROUBLE AS I AM NOT ABLE TO OPEN MY BALCONY WINDOW OTHERWISE ALL THE DIRT WILL COME IN MY HOUSE. I HAD REQUESTED THEM TO REMOVE THE SAME BUT THEY SAY THAT XYZ HAS ALSO DONE THE SAME. I TOLD THEM I AM NOT CONCERNED WITH XYZ, THIS IS DIRECTLY EFFECTING ME AND IT IS HEALTH HAZARDOUS ALSO. SIR CAN YOU PLEASE USE YOUR GOOD OFFICE AND LOOK INTO THE MATTER. IT IS AN SOS. AWAITING YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION.

THANKS. NAIR.
xyzzzzz

Sep 20, 2015

Garbage and gutter problem

Dear sir ,
This is to inform that in vinay nagar nr jankar studio there is a guttrr problem and garbage problem .Due to this diease like dengu ,malaria people are dying. But from your side no action are taking .plzzzzzzz take action .

ashutosh dixit - shifting of landline
    Hello Partner, Our office has been shifted but land line...
    Mahanagar Gas - No Gas Connection
    Mr Rajeev Mathur MD Mahanagar Gas Ltd New Delhi Dear...
    Bhainder East - Regarding convertion of Black Money into Gold
    HI All, As per the above stated Subject, regarding...
    Aircel - balance deduction
    Dear akashdhanuka04, We are forwarding your issue to...
    paynear one - fraud people
    Dear sir, in my area some group of boys taken...
    10th marksheet - Name correction on 10th Marksheet
    Hello, my last name on 10th marksheet is incorrect. ...
    atm card - FRAUD CALL REGARDING ATM CARD DETAILS
    I HAVE RECEIVED A CALL REGRADING MY ATM CARD BEING EXPIRED...