Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation

ranjitdash

Jan 1, 2016

MBMC Water connection

Sir /Madam

My flat is at Shubham Heights, Indralok Phase IX near KBK International school. We have great water supply problem. We get water thru tankers which is not enough for consumption or use. In spite of all clearance and OC the MBMC water connection facility hasn't given to us till date. please kindly me/us know when we will get it .

Thanking you in anticipation for needful

Best regards
Ranjit Dash
ashokasai

Dec 25, 2015

water supply /mbmc water coonection

Respected sir /madam
I stay ostwal oasis , I/ we have great water supply problem . we get water thru tankers which is in portable for consumption or use. We have applied for water connection to secure or get mbmc water supply . please kindly me/us know when we will get it .
Thanking you in anticipation for needful
Best regards
Ashok Sawlani
Resident of ostwal oasis ,beverly park Mira road
Piyush Thakkar

Nov 22, 2015

No proper supply of water

From last one and a half year there is no proper water supply in Mira Road east ramdev park zone. The supply is done once in 4 to 5 days. And major issue is that when ever it is supplied, it's at night approx after 12.00 am. And from last two months the supply is toooo short and when supplied, no one can fill it bcoz it is supplied only for 15 Minute per day how we manage for the same. so there is no water even to drink . And due to the late timings people use to keep their taps open so that whenever the water comes it automatically fills but due to their absence there is no one to place new empty vessel, can or container to fill the water so as a result only one can or container gets filled and rest all water gets totally waste. So in spite paying such a huge amount of water tax we r not able to fill and use the water for our daily use. Kindly look into the matter urgently.

And do the needful.

Shree Vimalnath E & F CHS Ltd,Wagad Nagar,Ramdev Park, Mira Road (East)
m_lata

Nov 3, 2015

Society planning for Construction of staircase illegally

To Honourable Muncipal Commissioner

Society planning for Construction of staircase illegally

Our Building A-3 (Avtar CHS) in Sector 6 of Shanti Nagar is in a very dilapated condition. The society is planning to alter the staircase from ground floor to first floor.

This illegal structural modification will adversely affect my entry and exit to the premise since I stay in the ground floor.

Please let me know whether the society has taken approval from MBMC to shift the staircase so that people can make an entry in the building directly on the first floor.

This will adversely affect the market value of my flat 001 in ground floor because ground floor will then look like a car garage.

Please look into the matter and let me know whether this structural change will weaken the building strucutre or not.

Also help me get clarity on who will take charge of the likely modifications that I will have to make in my flat to adjust to the new staircase which is likely to be constructed after Diwali by the authorities.

I am creating this awareness well in advance because nothing can be done after the old staircase is destroyed and new constructed.

Lata L Bhambwani
(mobile: 9987848371)
romeogomes

Oct 10, 2015

footpath tiles

The footpath in front of agnelo ashirwad building near cross
garden bhayender west was fitted with good tiles
one year ago all the tiles were removed for repairing work
till todate no tiles are fitted again
alokmehta2688

Oct 1, 2015

No proper supply of water

From last one and a half year there is no proper water supply in Bhayander east zone. The supply is done once in 4 to 5 days. And major issue is that when ever it is supplied, it's at night approx after 12.00 am. And from last two months the supply is toooo short and when supplied, no one can fill it bcoz it is supplied after 11.00 pm n some time it comes at 1.00am so there is no water even to drink . And due to the late timings people use to keep their taps open so that whenever the water comes it automatically fills but due to their absence there is no one to place new empty vessel, can or container to fill the water so as a result only one can or container gets filled and rest all water gets totally waste. So in spite paying such a huge amount of water tax we r not able to fill and use the water for our daily use. Kindly look into the matter urgently.
And do the needful.
aknair

Sep 25, 2015

ILLEGAL EXTENSION OF BALCONY ROOF WITH METAL SHEET.

DEAR SIR, I AM RESIDING ON 5TH FLOOR SINCE 4 YEARS AND RECENTLY SOMEBODY PURCHASED THE 4TH FLOOR FLAT BELOW MY FLAT AND THEY EXTENDED THEIR BALCONY WITH GRILL AND COVERED THE ROOF WITH METAL SHEET. NOW THIS METAL SHEET IS JUST BELOW MY BALCONY. ALL THE PIGEONS AND BIRDS ARE SITTING ON THE METAL SHEET AND DIRTYING WITH THEIR WASTE, WHICH IS NUISANCE TO ME. SIR I AM A HEART PATIENT AND THIS TYPE OF THING IS GIVING ME LOT OF TROUBLE AS I AM NOT ABLE TO OPEN MY BALCONY WINDOW OTHERWISE ALL THE DIRT WILL COME IN MY HOUSE. I HAD REQUESTED THEM TO REMOVE THE SAME BUT THEY SAY THAT XYZ HAS ALSO DONE THE SAME. I TOLD THEM I AM NOT CONCERNED WITH XYZ, THIS IS DIRECTLY EFFECTING ME AND IT IS HEALTH HAZARDOUS ALSO. SIR CAN YOU PLEASE USE YOUR GOOD OFFICE AND LOOK INTO THE MATTER. IT IS AN SOS. AWAITING YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION.

THANKS. NAIR.
xyzzzzz

Sep 20, 2015

Garbage and gutter problem

Dear sir ,
This is to inform that in vinay nagar nr jankar studio there is a guttrr problem and garbage problem .Due to this diease like dengu ,malaria people are dying. But from your side no action are taking .plzzzzzzz take action .
vipinjain

Sep 14, 2015

Corruption in distribution of prize

Recently been price were distributed by "Gungaurav 16 for 2015-16" Mahila and balkalyan dept of Mira bhayander Mahanagar palika.
My son marksheet were removed from the list. He was eligible for Rs. 51,000 prize. This is a case of corruption.
The child name: Milan Vipin kumar Jain
Father's name: Vipin Kumar Jain
Standard: X
Address:K-2/201,Happy Home Complex, Shanti Park, Miraroad (E), thane-401107
Tel: 022-28112526, 9099948148/9870448925
GautamPanchal

Sep 7, 2015

Illigal Construction of additional MBMC underground Water Storage Tank

I am resident of Vasundhara-IV, Co-operative housing society, Poonam Sagar Complex, Mira Road.

our society has recently constructed additional underground water storage tank for MBMC water capacity 18000 lts. They have not took any permision from MBMC and it is illigal as an responsible citizen this is illigal where people do not get adequate drinking water but this society is wasting water.

Request you to take adequate actions.

Thanks & Regards.
Nayanagar

Jul 12, 2015

Street Electricity pole

Ramkutir Society Phase IV CH S LTD Mira Road Ram Dev Park at the approach road in the campus of the society a street electric pole is not working for the last one year when I had enquired I have been informed that this pole is not under MBMC it is under Reliance which is to be handed over to MBMC as there is not light during night hours and its dangerous for children, women and senior citizens Please look into it and repair this street pole.
zuber qureshi

Jul 9, 2015

Elegal connection in building taresse

Municipal corporation office,
MBMC.Thane-401107.

In our building elegal connection of water from tarresse to each members of society,(direct an double line).we complain to society but all are same people,they ask huge amount for other line , if try to take action they fought with us as they are power full.ten month before new manageing society form but not use.if you people take action against old members its good. there is too much problem and corruption in society Kindly do some needful for Tenents.

Neelam park -A-wing,
nayanager, Mira Rd (E), Thane.
geetanagar

Jul 1, 2015

The Commissioner/Mayor
Mira-Bhayandar Municipal corporation.

Sub:- Gutter water coming in water tap in our area Geeta Nagar Phase VII, Mira-Bhayandar.

This is to inform you that since 5th June, 2015 we are getting Gutter water in our water tap and very bad smell is coming from water in our area, for the past one week the whole area has been receiving dark brown colored water. People are suffering from stomach infections and it is of great concern during the ongoing monsoons. We have checked the water tanks of all the buildings in the vicinity but the problem seems to be from your water supply.
Kindly take of this matter in your record and take immediate action.
Hoping to get clean portable water which is our basic right after dutifully paying the water taxes.

Geeta Nagar Phase VII, Near flyover bridge.
ravita bhalekar

Jul 1, 2015

charges for living certificate

Respected sir
My daughter teached in gracious english school shirdi nagar bhayandar east.when I apply for living certificate that time one receptionists told me u paid 500 rs for certificate. .this is illegal
kotian_suja

Jun 24, 2015

rregular Water supply at Kenwood park , Mira Road

Municipal Corporation Office
MBMC, Thane - 401107

Subject – Regarding irregular water supply in our Building Kenwood park

This has been a consistent problem for Mira Road inhabitants. We are been facing this water shortage since past 2 years in kenwood Park . Initially we used to get water for 20 mins every day, but now the supply has become even worst. We are facing water shortage, that also after every 3rd day we are getting water , but that also for 10 mins.
I still don’t understand, when other neighbouring palace at Mira Road are getting proper water supply , then why we people in Mira road are facing this issues.
I sincerely request the concerning authorities to look into the matter seriously and take necessary steps for solving the problem.

I shall be highly obliged to you.

Thanking you sir,
Mira Road
Kamalsohail

Jun 23, 2015

Irregular Water supply at Vijay Park, Mira Road

Municipal Corporation Office
MBMC, Thane - 401107

Subject – Regarding irregular water supply in our Building Ankur Enclave, Vijay Park

With due respect, I beg to say you that I live in Ankur Enclave, Vijay Park, Mira Road. The water supply in our locality is not regular. It is actually made to be bound at one time in two days and for a short time. Sometimes the water supply is not made for than two days continuously. Apart from Municipal Water Supply, we dont have any other resources for water supply. Earlier till month of April, we use to not receive water on Friday OR saturday for which we used to manage it accordingly, but since May'15 the situation is taking a worse road. When called/met to administration team at Asmita Park, Mira Road, they proove us the fact that they have not received water till their end due to some pipleline broken from Thane side OR they have not been receiving water from backend. Bcoz of such issues, residents cannot get water from them enough to fulfill their needs. Lack of water has affected our daily work. The time which they have to spend on their necessary work has to spend on arranging water.

Therefore I request the concerning authorities to look into the matter seriously and take necessary steps for solving the problem. So the water supply may kindly be made daily in our locality. People may get rid of the problem of poor water supply.

I shall be highly obliged to you.

Thanking you sir,
Kamaljit Sohal
Nilesh Mehta

Jun 5, 2015

No Water Supply since last 3 days in bhayandar west

I m residing at Devchand Nagar Road, Shripal Nagar No.3, There is NO water supply since last 3 days, single drop of water is not there at home as well as in society.

Many peoples are affected due to NO water. Kindly take some action so daily water supply come to home and society.

Nilesh Mehta
PRJadhav

Jun 3, 2015

Worst condition of Water supply in MiraBhayander

Hi, I have been living in Bhyander since 1990, and since then have always faced water supply problem. Societies blame the MBMC that the supply from them is not regular. I have experienced that the supply from MBMC is not daily, but 3 times week only. Even when all reservoirs are over flowing and there are flooding situations, the MBMC has continued the 60% water cut. Request you to please look into this matter, its very serious. From last few days (1nd June) there is no water supply from MBMC in Bhayander East area. Please tell me where to Escalate this.
seetha09

May 21, 2015

Bad internal roads in Mira Road near Ideal Park

The internal roads are merely ignored behind Mahavir Residency, near Ideal Park, towards Ramdev Park. The residences near the same buildings are facing serious problems and we are afraid that the situation will be worse when the monsoon starts. To add to the problem the builders at the adjoined plot have added more sand to cover the water blog for constructing new property. The situation is now very bad;

Please look into the matter on urgent basis as we are nearing the monsoon. Hope this problem is addressed soon.

thanks in advance.

Seetha
illegalconstruction6

May 11, 2015

illegal construction of 1st floor & additional extension of 1st floor bymetal frames on a building

There is this School named 'Annie Besant High School' at Beverly park, land mark ' Kanakia Police station' near Aakar Building.

The said school has illegally constructed a first floor on top of shops in order to extend the space for the school.

They have further constructed load bearing metal frames hinged onto the building to extend their first floor.

If there is any sort if untoward incident, the lives of many children will be in danger.

Kindly check the illegal construction by the said school.

Regard's...
rohit2209

Apr 28, 2015

Cleanliness

Hello sir,

I am citizen of india and live in mira road poonam garden solitaire II building no 9,I am facing with drainage problem infront of my office because of which many bacteries such as malarie,jonedise and many disease are spreading.

After complainig many time to worker as well as head of mira bhyanader munciple corporation they do not look into this issues.we all citizen faces many problem with this drainage and complaining procedure..The drainage is back side of bulding no 9 solitaire 2 poonam garden location..

Please be a kind and look into my issues else i have to complaine to head of department..

I hope u will look into this issues soon

Thangs

Regards by
(Rohit Mishra)
jasbinder

Apr 23, 2015

Inaddequate water supply

Inadequate water supply
The Municipal Commissioner,
Mira Bayander Municipal Corporation.

I m staying in Jyestha ,sector 3 ,shristi ,earlier everyday half an hour to 1 hour water was coming but we are facing water problem from last few months, every week twice or thrice no water either in drinking or toilet and whatever comes not in pressure to reach 6th floor to store for a day . what we are observing that in addequete water issue increasing every week. kindly let me know the reason why no water supply and please help us to solve our problem soon.
Please look into this matter ,Awaiting for ur positive response.

Jasbinder Singh

Apr 21, 2015

Inadequate water supply

Dty Comissioner,
MBMC,

I m staying in Ostwal Paradise opp to shivar garden next to ratnagiri hotel,v r facing water problem since past years,every week wednesday and saturday there is no water supply from Bmc i dont know the reason why,after paying regular tax .vr facing this problem ,kindly let me know the reason why no water supply these days n even daily v dnt get even 50% of water.v hv to order tankers which is very unhygenic.

Please look into this matter ,Awaiting for ur positive response.

Mrs Pinto,
Ostwal Paradise
Bldg No 4/5/6
Opp to shivar grden

Please drop in mail to smpinto8510@yahoo.com.
Rupesh bamne

Apr 19, 2015

Badly need water connection

Munciple commissioner officer,
MBMC Mira-bhyandar,

Sub:-Regarding New water connection.

Respected concerns,
We Need water connection badly because we have facing problem day by day for drinking water.

I am enquiring about new water connection in mira bhyandar mahanagar palika they concerns said the water connection are closed of past few months.

But we get water in two days intervals we are in trouble.

In view of the above you are here by humbly requested to kindly give us new water connection, please do the needful, hope i"ll get positive response from your end.

Kindly revert on rupeshbamne8@gmail.com

Barrier on foot path

The Hon municipal commissioner
MBMC Mira road

Sub- Footpath blocked to pedestrians - Open for business

I am staying in Mira road .At Mira Bhayandar Road East near Silver park signal people are facing great difficulties due to inaction of Municipal corporation.

The entire foot path at this area is blocked by garages repairing cars on foot path.
One housing society(Ostwal Ashadeep CHS Opposite vijay sales ) has blocked the footpath by putting barriers on the footpath at its entrance on both sides. Complaint was forwarded to local corporator for action but no response or action taken.

People are forced to walk on main road facing the traffic causing accidents .Foot path is used to sell Kadappa stones and Cars displayed on the footpath

Names of garages and car selling cos.

GM MOTORS TAJ MARBLE CAR ZONE few of 100s of similar garages.

Why corporation can not take action

Dr. K .N. SINGH

And 6 others
Mira road

20-2-15

Denim Jeans - order no. 20151212081998
    I hve ordered on 12th December 2015 -with order no....
    APOLLO PHARMACY - non avilabilty of clocometre strips
    dear sir, i purchased glocometer very recently bit...
    info---micromaxinfo.com - my phone was not returned
    sir. my phone was there been for more than 100...
    e.s.i thrissur - money is not transferd account
    i am ankitha paul.my e.s.i card number is:1314651026.i am...
    TAMIL NADU OPEN UNIVERSITY - TNOU ICT enabled course
    I had registered for an ICT enabled course of MSc at TNOU,...
    Nagar Nigam, Bareilly - prov.of bulbe in street light
    there is no bulbe in mithilapuri near mankameshwar mandir...
    ACT BROADBAND - RE : Connection Disconnected
    Dear Valued Customer, We apologise for the ...
    UPSC - Roll Number
    I dont remember my roll number Name Rajat Mishra...