Consumer complaints and reviews about Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation

santosh.ban

Nov 22, 2014

parking area

This inform you that in vasant heights parking area has closed build wall and useing for hotel cooking food.Please take action it is against the law and it is danager for the buliding
karunakar billawa

Nov 21, 2014

peast control & ghater open

This is to inform that your pest control person is not coming last 2 month, and ghatar all opend please take a action urgent close

karuna
sector 3 shanti nagar
luttikhuis1985

Nov 1, 2014

Unscientific burning of garbage at night

Dear MBMC Municipal authorities:

Poonam gardens is a upcoming residential location in Mira Bhayandar. We, residents of Swayam Housing Society have severe objections to the open incineration of garbage at night on the open plot owned by one Mr. Shaikh, right adjacent to the Tamil Christian Church. Garbage is dumped by municipal lorries during the daytime and at night is clandestinely set on fire, posing a public health hazard. Will the Municipal authorities take note of the complaint of the residents?
Sawaliya Prasad Srivastava

Oct 26, 2014

Cheating with Property Tax Payers

I Sawaliya Prasad Srivastava residing at Flat No. 403, 4th Flr, Building No. 8, Ganesh Greeen Village CHS Lts, Kashigaon, Mira Road (E), Dist Thane- 401104. My bill no. is 3934589 dated 24/07/2014, Vibhag No. 01 (N) and Malmatta Kramank is : N010033562019.

I always pay my tax on time but Mira Bhayander Mahanagar Palika always send a hug bill that is always wrong showing interest etc Last year I fight with the department and they rectify the bill and then I paid the same. Again this year they send bill as mentioned above for Rs. 6394/- . I send my son to pay the bill after rectification, but nothing has done by the department and tax is pending.

Sir, why MBMC is cheating to tax payers by sending excess bill? Why without facility they are charging hug taxes from us ? Why MBMC officers want to call individually in their offices to correct the bill? What is the reason behind this? Why MBMC can not send rectified bill to us ?

You are requested to do the needful at the earliest. Delay is moral support of the crime.

I hope that you will instruct to concerned authority as fast as possible.

Thanking you in anticipation.
S. P. Srivastava
Mob.: 9322273991
email: spbima@rediffmail.com
anitashetty777@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2014

Bad roads in miraroad specially Beverly park

Requesting the civic authorities to get the roads repaired in miraroad specially the road leading to Beverly park towards Evershine wood's. The roads are so bad. Every time the contractors just put gravel and leave the roads for cars to spread the stones or gravel. This is leading to car tyres getting punctured and higher maintainence. Rickshaws refuse to take people to the destination leading to a lot of inconvenience. Very high dust pollution too. We pay so much tax for civic maintenance and even toll but nothing in return and now people contesting elections want votes. For doing nothing.
ardubey

Sep 23, 2014

illegal construction

Commissioner,
Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation.

Sub. : illegal construction and covered the gutter line.

This is to inform you about the sum Occupants/Shops owners residing ostwal park building no 6 opp. Chandan park, bhayandar east without consent and permission of the concerned Municipal Authority or Society they have covered the gutter line unauthorised before 4 – 5 months infront of their Shops hence it is very difficult to clean the Gutter line by your employee.

We repeatedly informed them to remove the covered line of the Gutter and they have failed and neglected to remove the same. And therefore requested to send your representatives to check the same and to take legal action against the unauthorized constructions covered the Gutter line by sum owner

I request you to look into this matter and take necessary action immediately.

A.R. Dubey
ardubey

Sep 23, 2014

illegal construction

Commissioner,
Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation.

Sub. : illegal construction and covered the gutter line.

This is to inform you about the sum Occupants/Shops owners residing building no 6 without consent and permission of the concerned Municipal Authority or Society they have covered the gutter line unauthorised before 4 – 5 months infront of their Shops hence it is very difficult to clean the Gutter line by your employee.

I request you to look into this matter and take necessary action immediately.

A.R. Dubey
Jagdish P.

Sep 9, 2014

Dengue fever

I am staying in 406, Shivam apartment Behind Thakur mall. Due to mosquito menace last month we have suffered high fever,
particularly my daughter was admitted in Kokilaben Ambani Hospital due Dengue fever. Other flat owner in this building have also suffered the same and got admitted in hospital.
As Society management is not taking any action on this matter, it is humble request to take anti mosquito measures by spraying or fumigating the area and obliged.

Jagdish Patadia
Nitu_Nair

Aug 13, 2014

Complain against Veerkar

I am writting this letter with full of pain that, A guy name Veerkar from Shiv Sena has captured an Road for his parking. I have seen his body guard beating an inocent guy who tried to oppose the illegal land capturing for this car parking. and he is getting good support from his leaders and due to which inderlok phase-2 road is been blocked from other end for veerkar's car parking.

I would request you to kindly remove the illegal iron gate from road which is been dug for car parking.

I can not disclose my name due to this gunda giri. Kindly visit that road(next to veerkar banglow) and see the illegal iron gate for car parking.

I am writting this letter because i am getting problem to go in phase 6 which lies in betwen inderlok phase-2 road.

Veerrr

Aug 13, 2014

Campuraing Road place by Veerkar(Shiv Sena Leader)

Dear ALL,

This is to bring to your kind notice that Inderlok Phase-2 road has been captured by Veerkar (Shiv Sena Leader) and he has put an Iron Gate for his car parking and due to which they do not allow the vechicals to pass from there.

I am shock that, even Muncipal has never noticed that, how can any one put Iron gate in between of road.

If you need any prroof, Please visit Inderlok Phase-2 next to veerkar Banglow.

Indian Citizen
davisc

Aug 7, 2014

Health problems due to Mobile Tower in proximity

The Municipal Commissioner,
Mira Bayander Municipal Corporation.

This is to bring to your kind notice that a Mobile Tower situated on

Sai Siddhi Varsha Tower CHS, Opp.Geeta Arcade, Sheetal Nagar, Mira Road,

is posing a serious Health Risk to me and my family as we stay close to the building where this tower is situated.
Request you to please have its radiation level checked and also check its legality, and take appropriate action before it poses much harm to me and other residents staying in and around this mobile tower.
You can revert on my email id daviscv@hotmail.com.

Davis
hemanshu dhule

Aug 6, 2014

Inconvenient banners build in front of the main gate.

The Commissioner,
Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation

I would like to bring to your kind attention 1 basic issues for a place to be worth staying.

1- I live in the area of Shri Laxmi park, which is supposed to be a very up market area in Mira road with the Mayor and Commissioners bungalows in the same area. I would like to bring to your kind attention that Mr. Javed huk mussa from Shivsena party he build big banners of his party in front of main gate of Jangid enclaves. vehicles and peoples faced many problems due to this banners there are many chances of accident because of this banners. many school buses faced problems because of this banners, the childrens cannot walk on the road. they could not see the vehicles on the road.. Why should the people living in the area suffer from this problems.

It is my sincere request to look into these matters on an urgent basis.

Mr. Hemanshu

Jul 25, 2014

LEAKAGE

from

7/401, Evershine maple 5,6,7 CHS ltd,
Beverly Park. Mira Road East

There is heavy leakage from the flat upstairs.Flat no 501 (Bldg no 7). The flat owner, Mr Sharma is not co operative. Leakage is affecting electrical connections. informed Society, but no action taken.
request you to take necessary action.

thanks

Off. Shivar Garden,
Mira Road(East)-401107

Dty Commissioner
MBMC

This is the request on behalf of thousands of people who are living in my locality.
We get water after 36 to 45 hours with minimum quantity. It is relatively sufficient for a family of even 2 to manage. We are forced to buy unhygienic tanker water which has proven to be a leading cause to diseases like malaria, typhoid etc.
Kindly look into the same to the earliest so our basic needs be fulfilled.
Looking forward to an immediate and positive change.

Thanking You,
Christopher Vaz
Ridhikesh Vishwakarma

Jul 12, 2014

kitchen side pipe line

I dinesh vishwakarma living in E- 102 ,Vidhisha Shantiniketan C.H.S,opp shamrao bank,mira bhyn road, mira road (e),thane wants to
inform you that kitchen side pipe line is liking from 1 month,i had given compliant letter to society secretary still he is not taking any action.drinking water pipe line is from there too. It make my family very difficult to stay because of bad smell.
please take neccessary action about them.e-mail id dineshpgv@gmail.com, cell no 9930855323.

Dinesh

Phatak Road
Bhayaander East

Dty Commissioner
MBMC

This is the request on behalf of thousands of people who are living under Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation
We get water after 36 to 45 hours with minimum quantity. It is not sufficient for one person then how can a 4 or five members in a family to manage? We are forced to buy unhygienic water from the water agents due to people are tend to get ill.
Kindly do something immediately...so that our basic need can be fulfilled....
Looking forward for an immediate and positive change
Sincrerly yours
Shaini
TanuPrasad

Jun 4, 2014

Roads & garbage/sludge disposal

The Commissioner,
Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation

I would like to bring to your kind attention 2 basic issues for a place to be worth staying.

1. Condition of roads- I live in the area of Beverly park, which is supposed to be a very up market area in Mira road with the Mayor and Commissioners bungalows in the same area. I would like to bring to your kind attention that the roads in this area are dug up and not repaired every time some work is done. It is either the drainage lines been laid or the gas pipeline or some electric/telephone cable work happening. I would like to know, why all the under ground cable/drain laying work can't happen at one time. If the work can't happen all at one time, then once the work is completed the road should be repaired immediately. Why should the people living in the area suffer rom dust, rickety roads and so much inconvenience, inspire of we paying all the required taxes.
2. Sludge/Garbage on the roads- while the MBMC is preparing for the monsoons and drain cleaning is in full swing, I would like to bring to your attention that the garbage & sludge removed from the open drains is accumulated on the road. The authorities should have it picked up from there & dumped in the dumping ground. Sludge exposure to humans can lead to various diseases and in extreme cases it can lead to epidemics.

It is my sincere request to look into these matters on an urgent basis.

Mrs. Prasad
prashant khare

May 30, 2014

water supply woes

I am Staying at hutkesh near GCC Club; from last 2 months it is been observed that Main line Water comes after every 48 - 55 Hours. Due to this, many a times every alternate day we do not have water in our Building & especially getting water at 7th floor is another challenge for us.

Kindly help us to overcome the Water problem.
Prashant Khare
Kamalsohail

May 30, 2014

Water Supply Woes

I am Staying at Vijay Park, Ankur Enclave Since 2008; from last 2 weeks it is been obeserved that Main line Water comes after every 48 - 55 Hours. Due to this, many a times every alternate day we do not have water in our Building & especially getting water at 7th floor is another challenge for us. Such issue has made flat owner buying water from Water suppliers who do supply water but not municipal & borwell water that alternately affects our health

Kindly help us to overcome the Water problem.

Kamal Sohail
girdgar

Mar 9, 2014

Booth officer not available

Dear Sir, booth officer not present at morning 9 am to 1 pm at booth no 87 so pls take action against that officer.

tahnks

Ramesh Tiwari

Sonali tower
seetha09

Feb 11, 2014

Compulsory Car Parking Money demanded by the Builder

Builder Paradigm Constructions is not giving possession of my flat. The building was constructed and ready for possession in March, 2013. The builder not giving possession as he is demanding Rs. 1 Lakh extra for compulsory car parking. The car parking space was initially Optional and this demand was not made at the time of buying the property.

Now he is not giving possession to people those who are not paying parking charges.

Please help.

Seetha Iyer
shweta som

Dec 31, 2013

Street dogs in Kasi goan

I stays in Kasi goan near Jari mari talab, there are many street dogs in the area. Please take them away from the area.

Mrs Shweta chauhan

Dec 25, 2013

Online Property Collection is Under Maintenance

"Pay your Property Tax" link not working in www.mbmc.gov.in
www.mbmc.gov.inproperty URL throwing exception -
"Online Property Collection is Under Maintenance. Please visit again. Inconvenience regretted"
Kindly, do needful, So I might be able to pay my property tax online.

Abhi
wrushali chavan

Dec 21, 2013

Factory works sound in residential area

Respecetd Sir,
It is really sad to say that this is the second reminder I have been putting up regarding the sound pollution created by few shops in line opposite Shree Sai Sneha Complex and adjacent to Sai palace building in Ramdev Park. As mentioned earlier,the shops carry out factory works like grinding ,welding, loud hammering etc etc which is creating a lot of sound pollution along with disturbed sleeps in afternoons, especially for small children and senior citizen,causing headaches and irritation. Despite of requesting the owner to reduce the sound, he least bothered to know other pains. In evenings children cant study due to skcreaching sounds by machines. Moreover the works hes carrying out is in open space outside the shop which belongs to MBMC. How can authorities be negligible of some space used illegally for factory works. I am sure there are no specification followed regarding frequency of sound created or NOCs from nearby societies.
I once again humbly request the concerned authority to kindly come and at least observe the functioning of those shops and stop the nuisance. Sir, I deeply look forward for your help to live peacefully in a residential area.
Your co-operation will be a great help to all the suffering residents.

Yours sincerely
A common citizen.
dhawalprem

Dec 16, 2013

MBMC PROPERTY TAX ONLINE PAYMENT RECEIPT

I had paid my property tax using online facility using URL http://www.mbmc.gov.in/property/.
The amount has been debited from my HDFC Bank credit card visa account number but the receipt has not been generated, I have received only "Transaction Done" message.
They have written on website "If debit is made from bank account and receipt is not generated then please check update with MBMC web site, an update will be available in next 5 working days" but there is no update. What to do now?
The MBMC has dont have any link to Print Payment Paid Receipt also they dont have any contact and Email ID updated on their website.

Please look into matter, waiting for your reply.

asus zenfone 4 a 450cg - HANGING PROBLEM
    Once Switch ON the 450CG mobile when the Display come ASUS...
    idea cellular - RE : sm not activated and very very worst customer treat
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    Mumbai Air Office of Exchange - purchased item not delivered
    R sir . I purchased a item through eBay online...
    idea cellular - RE : Not able to do Idea sim verification.Mobile no....
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    State Bank of India (IBPS)-(SBI-PO 2014/15) - ROLL NO.
    Dear sir, I filled my SBI PO form but i didnot get any...
    vandana online gray cotton embro - difaktuy
    My products is difakteyu that's why I return the...
    S.S INDUSTRIAL RECRUITMENT,COIMBATORE - ss industrials
    ss industrials sir i have applied for s s industries...
    Vijay Tv - idhu kadhala
    pls telecast the idhu kadhala serial in evening also...
    paytm - Order not delivered?
    Lee Assorted Basic Denim Jeans (Size-30) from your Paytm...