Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd.

SiddharthDas

Nov 28, 2014

Mirik Health is a Great Manufacturer

Hello my name is Siddharth das and I am currently residing in Mumbai. I would like to share my story with all of you folks and also would like to show my gratitude to Mirik health foods.
First of all many thanks to the company, Mirik Health foods for doing a fab job by manufacturing the best Ayurveda products. Really appreciable!
6 years ago I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and like any other diabetic I was advised to reduce my weight (my weight was 95 KG), Do exercise, don’t eat sweet, rice, potato etc.
I was following everything with medicines prescribed by doctor. My sugar levels were in controlled for few days but sometimes it goes to even 500 mg/dl.
I was much tensed because after doing all I was not able to keep my sugar level in control. I have tried all but nothing seemed to be working in long term. Things work out to be with few medicines but after few days everything back to as old situation.
Recently I visited Kolkata which is my home town where one of my uncle (having diabetes) was using some Ayurveda medicines to keep his sugar in control. I had a long discussion with him about diabetes and medication he was taking and how his sugar levels were. I was pretty impressed to know that even at this age(54 yrs) he was able to keep his sugar level somehow between 90-130 mg/dl which is quite good as compared to mine.
He then told me that along with work outs and Yoga, he takes an Ayurveda medicine, Mirdiab manufactured by Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd. Which keeps the sugar level in control.
I was desperate to try anything because due to high glucose levels, I started feeling problems in my legs that caused because of blockage.
I instantly asked my Uncle to get that medicine for me and he was having an extra packet which he gave me and I started taking that, that was the day and today my sugar level is almost in controlled. I am now able to keep the level somewhere between 140 and now working over to keep it under 120.

Mirdiab is not only medicine which took my sugar level in control but my work outs too. However this is an effective medicine which helps you maintain your sugar level in control.
I strongly recommend Mirdiab!
Later I came to know about many Ayurveda products from Mirik health Foods. One being MirSlim Which I was needed because weight should be in control if you are diabetic. In fact, for a non-diabetic too weight should be in control.
So later I ordered MirSlim But it reached to me very late because of unavailability of this product. This is one thing where I was disappointed with Mirik health foods pvt ltd but I can guess as this is one of the most popular brand in Ayurveda industry it might have shortage of products at times.
Still, I would like to Request Mirik Health foods to manufacture the most selling medicines in plenty so that there should not be any availability issue.
Moreover, I got MirSlim (late but got it) and started taking it. Initially I didn’t feel any difference in my weight but later after 1 month I started feeling some change in me. OMG it was working now!

I kept on taking MirSlim along with MirDiab. These 2 great medicines have changed my life. Now my weight is under 60KG and Sugar level is also in control
What else I want? I am very happy with Mirik. A happy Customer! Great work guys!
For your ease I would like to share about Mirdiab
Mirdiab Tablet

Balance blood sugar levels in order to reduce or remove the need for insulin or hypoglycemic medications.

• Enlarge the Islets of Langerhans in the pancreas, which are responsible for insulin production.

• Reduce cravings for sweet foods.

• Improve circulation to the feet and hands which prevents diabetic problems with feet and improves the healing of wounds.

• Improve blood flow to the optical fibres to prevent diabetes-related eye disease.

• Assist with the breakdown of fats, balance cholesterol levels and help reduce the risk of heart disease.

Nov 28, 2014

mirik

REALLY MIRIK IS AN EXCELLENT COMPANY . ALL THE FRESHERS AND ALSO THE EXPERIENCED PERSON CAN JOIN HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE. THE SUPPORT THE INFRASTRUCTURE, THE PACKAGE IS EXCELLENT. IN INDIA MIRIK IS NOW NUMBER ONE COMPANY IN RESPECT OF THEIR TURNOVER WHICH IS MORE THAN 150 CRORES. !!!!!!
Aleena roy

Nov 26, 2014

Good company to work with

My name is Aleena and I would like to share my gratitude to Mirik health foods pvt. ltd. Being a fresher I wasn't getting selected anywhere but Mirik is one company which gave me an opportunity to prove my self. I started working for them where I have learnt a lot of things, A professional attitude, I got a professional environment to learn.

Mirik gave me a lot of things in my life and therefore I wanted to show my gratitude somewhere on the web. I got this website as the best place to share my words.

Thank you so much Mirik health foods for giving opportunity to a girl who was rejected everywhere. I recommend this company to every newbie because the learning environment is great there.
A Ranjan

I loved Miridiab medicine of Mirik

I am a diabetic since 5 years and my sugar level was always high constantly (400+). I have tried many things, many medicines, many exercises but nothing worked for permanent solutions. While searching over the internet I encountered with Miridiab, a natural medicine for diabetes from Mirik health foods. I got it and started using it. Believe me since then my sugar level always in the normal level unless I eat any high carb thing in plenty.

Thanks Mirik for making Miridiab. Thank you so much
Sanamkhan

One of the best Company for Ayurveda products

Hello all,

I would like to share my story with you all. I was an obsessed girl with a weight of 90kg. I have tried a lot of allopath, homeopath medicines but there was no effect on me. recently I had visited my cousin who lives in Rohini, Delhi. She suggested me to take medicines of the bran Mirik Health foods. Initially as I had tried a lot of things, didn't bother to use them but then my cousin said that to try at least once.

Ok, so I have decided to use and inquire them and I came to know about their medicine Mirslim. I ordered it and since the day I got this, I started taking it and I was amazed when I saw my self in mirror after 10 days. I was feeling slimmer a bit so I measure my weight and It was now 75 KG. That's the first time there was a hope for me that I can make myself slim and beautiful. Then I kept on using and now after 4 months my weight is 55 KG and I am happy with it.

Sanam

Thanks Mirik health.
Rahul Singh

Nov 24, 2014

Mirik Health foods is the best company

Mirik health foods is the best company and these are wrong complaints to defame the company
Abhimanu singh

Oct 20, 2014

RAKESH KINGRANI IS fraud person

RAKESH KINGRANI IS fraud person & VERY VERY Big chor,Big chor,Big chor,Big chor,Big chor,Big chor,Big chor,Big chor,Big chor,Big chor,
VIJAY KUMAR DAS
utkarsh9924304906@rediffmail.com

Oct 12, 2014

Fraud Organization GAGA Jal Pvt ltd

Dear all

Beware of another Fraud Company Gaga Jal Pvt ltd. They have master degree in cheating subject. They marketed beverages which is same as drainage water. They first hire persons with high salary & TA,DA structure than enable them to focus on Modern trade business & afterword seeking business from general trade by using reputation of the person they hire & after distributor gave them DD they immediately fire concerned fellow & supply Drainage water quality to Distributors which is not possible to sell even in some small calls. I worked over there for 3 months & only 1 month salary to be paid. I have lost my almost 1,75,000 rs in this company.

Often they changed their Company's name,rent some office in posh area & started cheated innocent people.

The Managing Director of this fraud company is Mr Sandeep Gupta.

Whenever any person demand their hard earn money from him he didnt put his phone.

He had eaten mobile company money,Salary of 20 persons,Suppliers amounts. Very Fraud person.

Beware of all this.
sumit-asm

Sep 16, 2014

fulll of fraud company

the company is a reall faud company. i have been called for interview, i reached on time, i waited for 3 hours, i sentmultiple reminder in office to take interview, nothing happened, i got to know after 3 hours, that not possible today, you need to come again tomorrow. this kind of gandu company they are... they dnt deserve good asm... racals
praviin.br

Sep 2, 2014

salary

The cheater MD Vinod Dubey, hr Pooja Singh & Avanthika are not at all responsible and not even they lift the call and answer.

First they take interview over phone or by person and send us offer letter mentioning to come down to Delhi for training and to collect offer letter. However i have gone and on 1st day they said they will collect all required documents on 2nd day training but fortunately on 2nd day they said concerned hr is not available so go back to hyd ur employee id will be created with 7 business days later on we need to submit once it is done and then we need to send traveling expense and lodge bill etc.

All bullshit after 7 to 8 days they pick ur call later when u ask of ur employee id they directly disconnect ur call nor ur call will not be transferred to concerned person leaving message he or she is busy on other call and they get back to us.

Not even single rupee i have received . Please dont join this company.

praviin.br

Sep 2, 2014

salary

Guys Please please don't join in this company. I have joined this company as Area Sales Manager in June 2014 not even single rupee i have received not they refunded my traveling expenses. The cheater vinod dubey, hr pooja singh,hr avanthika are not at all responsible and not even they lift the call and answer. for any kind of clarification do call me on my mobile no 8885039000 or mail be at praviin.br@gmail.com
rm19011976

Sep 1, 2014

job offer for ASM
Please confirm me dear all what can i do, this company Mirik Health foods Pvt. Ltd. offered me ASM post for Chennai region, I have attend two telephonic interview & they are invited at our Delhi office on 3rd September two day training schedule.
anoop123y

Aug 26, 2014

job offer for ASM

Please confirm me dear all what can i do, this company Mirik Health foods Pvt. Ltd. offered me ASM post for U.P. region, I have attend two telephonic interview & they are invited at our Delhi office on 3rd September two day training schedule.
educated fool

Jul 8, 2014

Regarding Vinod Dubey and fraud set of idiots

Dear All

The all above complaint are true and 100% factual ,As Mr Dubey has got all the letterheads with him to show whoever sa for eg shailendra wrote complaint,Dubey would say yes he will write because Shailendra and cheated his previous company with taking few lacs .next you say xyz he has story for that too..Please please believe me it has happened with me when i asked about few people

The fact is if this guys have relieving letter foolish ,useless so called acting fraud General Manager don't even know in channel sales when employee exit and before relieving he would be asked to get NOC from all the off role people serving with him along with on roll ,So please think he is story master and Dean of Fraud college called as Mirik Health foods Pvt ltd

He acts as if he is least bothered to take money please cross check saying instead of 24 lacs investor wants to pay 12 lacs he refuses first,next day so called Pooja ,Disha or somebody whomever you report will call and say We will convince GM sir get that and happily you get cash/DD and you are trapped

The moment you say DD is ready they will send few thousand with that you would travel to Delhi and you will promised your salary on spot but once DD is deposited you are out of all things except the hefty calls from investors

After few Days idiotic Vinod will say get TIN number would take time please send mail and this drama will continue till you fight with them ,very next day you will receive a showcase false and useless notice to suppress you and story of one more educated fools being trapped along with few lacs lost investor will appear on screen

Please note never join never let any one join

Please write to all possible job portals along with as many consultants not give them access to CV or candidates across India

Please make sure any investor you find speak about Mirik and keep spreading this issues so that many more millions can be saved

All this can happen instead of sitting and blaming we all try doing a bit from our end and try getting this fraudster legally fit in some big issue

At last please bring in all investor whomever you can find by spending 100 Rs of currency ask them to join together and fix this bastards specially Vinod.Disha ,Pooja and so called commercial dept people

start posting numbers of distributors of C& FA who are made fools by this company,keep writing letters with unknown names to PM office as MODI sarkar will surely take care of fake company I hope because this group of fraudster are having little political and powerful links too i belive

Jun 22, 2014

MIRIK HEALTH FOODS

fraud manager of mirik healthfoods
Please beware of Mr. Amitabh Chattarjee Regional Sales Manager Pharma Division of Mirik Healthfoods Private Limited, he had appointed me As ASM and my juniors as Sales Officers and taken one month salary as commission/ bribe for my appointment in company as shoe trade he has also taken Rs.5000/- from each of my sales officers as bribe and given us false appointment letter. after working with him for one month time we come to know he is working for one more company simultaneously and thereafter we asked him for our salary and reimbursement and he use to say you will get tomorrow, next week and kept us on dark.
We went to Delhi to the office of the company and there we met one Mr. Dubey who has shown us the documents of Mr. Amitabh Chatterji. The job was offered to him but, since company has received letter from the previous company of Mr. Amitabh Chatterji stating he has taken away approx. three and a half lac rupees cash from the various distributors and never deposited the same to the company. Please do not get into the trap of Mr. Amitabh Chatterji if he offers you the job.

Sushant Roy

TO ALL USER OF COMPLAINT BOARD. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ONE PERSON CLAIMED NAME SUSANT WITH MOBILE NUMBER 8294184267 HAS POSTED A COMPLAIN AGAINST ME CLAIMING THAT I HAVE TAKEN MONEY FROM HIM AND OTHER PERSON WHILE WORKING AT MIRIK. NOW FIRST OF ALL THIS PERSON REAL NAME IS RANJEET AND HE IS FROM BIHAR. HE FAKED HIS NAME AND MADE A FALSE COMPLAIN ON BEHALF OF MIRIK HEALTH FOOD. I HAVE JOINED MIRIK IN LAST DECEMBER 2013 AND WORKED FOR 15 DAYS. IN THIS TIME WHATEVER CALL I HAVE MADE TO MIRIK ALL THAT HAS BEEN RECORDED. I HAVE LEFT THAT COMPANY AFTER 15 DAYS OF MY JOINING, NOW AFTER MY COMPLAIN POSTING AGINST I HAVE RECEIVED 30/35 CALLS FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF CONTRY REGARDING MIRIK. SO NOW NOBODY IS JOINING THERE. TAKING INTO THIS MIND SOMEONE FROM MIRIK HAS DONE THIS DARTY TRICKS BY POSTING A CONMPLAIN AGAINST ME. PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS MATTER TO CYBER CRIME DEPARTMENT FROM THERE IT WILL BE EASILY REVEALED FROM WHICH PLACE THIS SUSANT HAS POSTED THIS COMPLAIN. THEN I WILL PERSUE FOR LEGAL CASE AGAINST THAT PERSON. IF ANY BODY HAS ANY DOUBTS THEY CAN CALL ME AT MY NUMBER 8100445111 & 9433045111. MY NAME IS AMITABHA CHATTERJEE AND I AM WORKING AT KOLKATA. I AM NOT CAME FROM THAT TYPE OF PARENTS WHERE IT HAS BEEN TAUGHT TO GIVE FALSE NAME WHILE MAKING COMPLAIN IN WEB. LASTLY THE SO CALLED SUSUANT/RANJEET IF YOU HAVE GUTS CALL ME DIRECTLY AT MY NUMBER I WILL SHOW YOU THEN WHAT TO DO !!!!!
sumrath

Jun 20, 2014

Thanks for feedback

Thanks to all the above for this feedback about the company this time I am appointed as RSM but now I am not going to join.
THANKS...
THANKS.......
THANKS...........
You guys opened my eyes and saved me ........
Thanks again
But this time i am in need of a job I am an MBA and from machinery, Automobile , Construction Equipment Industry.
Having 12+ years of Hard Core Sales Experience.

Sumrath

Sushant Roy

May 31, 2014

DETAILS ABOUT MIRIK

Dear All:-

I HAVE GOT 15-16 CALLS FROM DIFFERENT PARTS OF INDIA ABOUT MIRIK. I ALSO JOINED THERE SO I KNOW BEST ABOUT THIS FRAUD COMPANY. BY MISTAKE ANY ONE OF YOU GOT TRAPPED BY THIS COMPANY CHECK THE FOLLOWING MATTERS FROM THEM AND YOU WILL ASSURED ABOUT THEIR FORGERY.

1.ASK THE COMPANY ABOUT DIFFERENTB LOCATIONS C&FA/ DISTRIBUTORS NUMBER, THEY WILL NEVER PROVIDE AS THEY DON'T HAVE ANY DISTRIBUTOR OR C&FA ANY WHERE IN INDIA.

2. CHECK MCA PORTAL( MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS)- THIS COMPANY HAS A PAID UP CAPITAL OF ONLY 1 LAC RUPEES !!! SO AS THEY ARE CLAIMING THEY HAVE A TO OF 87 CRORES WHICH IS A BIG FRAUD.

3. ASK ABOUT ANY PERSON NAME AND CONTACT NO WHO IS WORKING WITH THEM FOR LAST ONE YEAR.

THIS WILL CLARIFY ALL YOUR DOUBTS. THEY HAVE OPENED THIS BUISNESS FOR FORGERY DON:T GET TRAPPED YOUR PROFESSIONAL LIFE WILL BE RUINED.

CONTACT ME FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS:- AMITABHA CHATTERJEE/ KOLKATA/ 8100445111.
Basant Basu

May 6, 2014

Mirik Healthfoods Pvt ltd

Company totally fraud in Delhi.. making fool to all people who living in India.. don't invest your money in this company..because company has not a Go-down.. Company receiving money to people but will not give any products..because has not yet..if you have any doubt so watch company's website..i.e. on google write as-Mirik Healthfoods Pvt Ltd. your queries will be clear..Company's head office at 1110, Surya Kiran Building, K.G. Marg, New Delhi-110001. More than 20 people working in this company.. all staff did not got any salary till september2013. so you can understand that how company will give you salary..
please please do not invest your time and money in this company. because there is not any future of your and your family..
try to understand

Apr 10, 2014

NO SALARY NO MONEY

MIRIK HEALTH FOOD NO NO - IT IS MIRIK FRAUD FOOD LIMITED. BOTH AMAN MALIK & BINOD DUBEY ARE THE KEY FRAUD PERSON. BINOD DUBEY USE CC TV IN HIS ROOM TO SEE WHETHER SOMEBODY IS COMING TO BEAT HIM OR NOT. SO MUCH FRAUD THEY HAVE DONE IT IS COUNTLESS. THEY OFFERED BIG SALARY BIG TA & DA BUT ALL ARE FRAUD. THEY HAVE NEVER PAID TO ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEE. I AM SURPRISED HOW THIS FRAUD IS GOING ON IN A PLACE LIKE CONNAUGHT PLACE AT DELHI. WHY DELHI POLICE OR GOVERNMENT IS NOT DOING ANYTHING TO THEM. ANY BODY GOT ANY CALL REGARDING JOB IN MIRIK MUST CALL ME AT 8100445111, BECAUSE I WAS THEIR LAST AND MOST RECENT VICTIM.
usha2010

Jan 5, 2014

mirik health foods pvt ltd & their fraud operation

cheat company they have no supply chain in india. they tell you at the time of in interview they going to launch in your states when you start work & you send money from your distributers they never give them products. and they never pick your calls they shut office operation very frequently and shifted their office places very frequently. this company are fraud. you just loose your career in this company we ware of that mr aman ph no 09212559968 vinod dubey 0921255941 their board no +911145188100 they call you in this no and cheat you be ware of this no aman & vinod are fraud they tell you they both are AGM
usha2010

Jan 5, 2014

mirik health foods pvt ltd

i request all people not to join mirik health foods this company are really fraud bustard company. they not give you salary not your expenses aman & vinod are all fraud they just taking money from distributors not supplying product to them. if you join mirik health foods you just spoil your careers
ash30

Sep 24, 2013

Regarding money

MIRIK HEALTHFOODS COMPANY BAHUT BADI MADARCHOD COMPANY HAI AUR JITNE BHI EMPLOYEES WAHA KAAM KARTE HAI SAB KE SAB RANDI KI AULAD HAI AUR SAB SE BADA MADARCHOD HAI WAHA KA AGM...AMAN MULLICK AGAR KISI KO USKI MAA CHODNI HAI TO NO. LIKHA HAI CHOD DAALO 09212559968
sunilskk2000

Aug 19, 2013

MIRIK HEALTHFOODS treacherous mode of operation.

Dear all citizens and fellow marketing professionals,

I worked for MIRIK HEALTHFOODS PVT. LTD, as ASM from March 10, 2011 to July 15, 2011 and possess well preserved photocopies of all Daily Call Reports, Exp.Statements, and related vouchers and the sent e-mails for the tenure. They have not given a dime for all efforts made till date, nor communicated to me a single time after sending my final account for compensation through an esteemed Courier Service.

I agree with all the complainants for their outright expression of dissent and resentment for treacherous “Target-based Salary” H.R.strategy for marketing field personnel adding misery, unemployment, depression and setback to their careers.

I am amazed with the large scale of their recruitment drive with respect to the three Divisions namely Pharmaceuticals, OTC&Cosmetics and Professional Indemnity Medical Insurance Divisions and entrapping large number of marketing personnel through “Target Based Salary” shrewd strategy since last two to three years. There is human resource allocation only for ‘Core Staff’ at Conn.Place Office of New Delhi. They play a pivotal role in its implementation and they are well paid through Company’s capital holdings and/or interest on them and on investment received so far.

Their MODE OF OPERATION through this devious strategy by driving human resource data relating to marketing personnel through intermediary recruitment HR agencies and other sources or data-centers & portals, telephonically contacting candidates with role of tele-callers being played by Business Managers,Dy.GM or Manager(HR) from C.P.,Delhi office. They are offered uncommon lucrative salaries. After talking at length for few minutes on phone, the person is told that he is selected and has to come to Delhi office for joining, training and other briefings for two days. This is confirmed by an e-mail with details given for joining. He is also told that he will be entitled to claim’ To & from ticket’ for coming to the office and can lodge in a decent hotel room. On his arrival at Delhi office on the determined dates, he is made to fill and submit some information about himself and offered formal job-offer in black & white.The important point to note here is that he also signs one piece of information that the task of bringing investment for appointing a C&FA is to be completed in 15 days after joining. One can understand that if he fails to complete the task within the time frame, then his claim for the To&Fro ticket and lodgment loses any meaning and for your information there is a rule for submitting expense statements after every fortnight.

The sustained impression for being a robust and roaring company is also projected through multiple websites, which helps dominate Search Engine Browsing and do help in suppressing voices of grievances, thus helping in influencing and manipulating online search findings in their favor. I can perceive, help is also sought through SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) methods.

The Company claims to have attained about 80 crores of turnovers. I consider it hard to believe how even after two –three years of constant exercises of exploiting marketing professionals, asking each of them to bring investments by appointing C&FA, Consig.Agents and Superstockists, the same demand has not ceased and still people are being roped in or trapped for this end! One needs only one C&FA at state capital, but ASM or RSMs belonging to different cities of the same State are asked to appoint C&FA preferably in their home town. Things are certainly scrambled.

Sunil K.Kulshresth,
Cell:9251369152
E-mail:sunilskk2000@yahoo.co.in
rohit bagga2001@rediffmail.com

May 8, 2013

MIRIK HEALTHFOODS PVT LTD

I WAS APPOINTED AS A SUPER STOCKIST , THEY ASKED FOR THE DEPOSITE OF 4 LAKHSAS AS SECURITEY , WHICH I GAVE THEM, ONE YEAR HAS BEEN PASSED NO TEAM HAS BEEN FINALISED STOCK IS STILL LYING IN GODOWN , SEVERAL TIMES I HAVE ASKED THERM TO TAKE THEIR STOCK BACK GIVE MY SECURITY BACK, BUT NO BODY IS LEAST BOTHERED ABOUT THIS MATTER , MR DUBEY GOD KNOWS WHERE HE IS .I AM NOT GETTING ANY REPONSE FROM HIM.

sodexo - unreasonable strting wage
    I started the job $8.50 an hour and has been working for 2...
    Diviseema polytechnic college - college fee extra vasulu chasthyunaru
    respected sir, ma college varu 3rd year industrial...
    DDA - Illegal construction
    मे एक आम नागरिक निवासी...
    Star Plus - ek hasina thi
    Ek hasina thi serial I am very disappointed by Dr dayal...
    Airtel - Checking my call list
    Kindly provide me the incoming and outgoing call details...
    shopit4me - missgaudense
    First of all these company is fraud and makes fraud under...
    idea cellular - sm not activated and very very worst customer treat
    i bought both new sim(idea) 8680076287 and 8680076289 at...
    Live Tech Laptop Mini Keyboard - physically damaged keyboard
    Dear sir, snapdeal sold me a damaged laptop...
    Tamilnadu State Transport Corporation - conductor misbehaviour
    போடிநாயக்கனூரில்...
    Unknown - fake mails are irritating me
    Again i got this damn mail... I dont know why am i getting...