Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd.

Feb 5, 2015

Mirik health is nice.

Wonderland Mirik HealthFoods
If you trust Ayurveda, you should trust Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd. Which produces one of the best Health products and medicines required by every general users.

Ayurveda proved to be the best among Allopathic, Homeopathic etc because it has no side effects at all. Thus, Mirik Health Foods decided to promote Ayurvedic medicines and products more than ever with a goal to make everyone fit and healthy.

They have a separate fully functioning manufacturing division at Kundli where they use most of the modern technologies to manufacture the best products. This division produces more than 100 traditional products in accordance with the principles of Ayurveda as laid down in the ancient scriptures.

The main goal of the guys at Mirik Health Foods to deliver the best quality products without any adulteration. There are many companies in the market which promise to deliver the best of best products but very few are honest and take care of people’s health in their concern and make the great Ayurveda products.

The market is pretty much competitive and it does not compromise with the quality of any product. Mirik maintains the Research international norms and quality standards of their products with active participation of the concern people in their quality mission. Apart from the packaging, which can be recycled, the components are designed to be used for nutrition, to clean, groom etc. and then disposed of waste.

In all aspects the company seek to continuously improve performance. Raw materials used in their products are significantly herbal-based which has no side effects. The Quality Control and Research & Development wing of this company, ensures the standards of the raw materials used, different stages of manufacturing and the finished products.

I know most about them because I am also a consumer of Mirik Health PVT. LTD and I highly recommend this to everyone who are using Ayurveda products. You will get the best here.

Lately I have started using Ayurveda for any physical problems rather than using Allopath which has so many side effects. The best thing of Ayurveda is it don’t have any side effects.

Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd. committed to provide the best quality products to its consumers. All the products are unique, 100% safe such as Grow-Mor, anti-baldness solution, Mirik Joint Relief, super formula for joint pain, Bresto-Mir, breast development & breast firming, MirSex, the man fuel, P-XL, the men personality and Miridiab, natural remedy for diabetes and healthy living one few products which has proven effective results life.

You may get few product list here=> http://www.mirikhealthfoods.org/mirik-healthfoods-products.php

All the products Mirik manufactures are clinically tested for pureness and effectiveness before these products come into the reach of consumers. So you should be rest assured that you will get the best from Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd.

More than 2000 families find their means of life directly due to the institution. It is associated with the various hand_shake charitable activities as well.

Mirik Foods believes that only healthy people can form a healthy world for living where no diseases will happen or even if happen they would not be major. It seems to be a tough thing but with the uses of Ayurveda it can be possible to make the world healthier gradually and that’s what Mirik is working for.
How you can contact Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd.?

You don’t need to sweat for this. It is very simple to contact them. I have got the contact details page here >> http://www.mirikhealthfoods.org/mirik-healthfoods-contact-us.php Go and contact them today to buy your Ayurveda product.

Mirik Health Foods is synonymous to Ayurveda because it manufactures the best and quality Ayurveda products including medicines to treat different diseases.

Ayurveda is one of the oldest medicine system which became famous because of their ingredient which has no side effects. The ingredients are pure herbal which mean every medicine contains extracts of trees, herbs and shrubs.

I have encountered with so many people around me who takes Allopath medicine on daily basis either to cure or keep disease in control without knowing the fact that most of the medicines have strong side effects as well. They do work very well but it impacts badly if you take them for long.

mirik-health-foods

But Ayurveda is a single medicine system without any side effects. Even if the medicine don’t work on you, it never leave any adverse effect on your body. But in the most cases the Ayurveda medicine works great but the results are a little slow but steady and permanent.

Mirik Health Foods is committed to manufacture those herbal products which not just used to cure diseases but they also help you to stay fit and healthy in your day to day life.

When it comes to manufacturing, the first thing needs to be focused is how the process being done. Are the products manufactured pure and effective? Are they clinically tested before sending them in market?

There are many question that should be asked. Mirik Health Foods can answer all positively because they do have a well-managed manufacturing division in Kundli, Haryana, India equipped with the best and advanced machines. The most advanced technology they use while manufacturing the products.

They have manufactured a long list of products which you can see here . They all have been undergone through multiple clinical tests to make sure they are pure and effective.

I have personally used few products of them when my hair was falling, I started seeing the difference within a week. Thus, I recommend it to everyone because Mirik’s products are worth trying.

What else you can expect from Ayurveda manufacturing company? Mirik is simply the best in its industry. For more details you can contact them here .

I was always been a pampered child in my family. My mother always use to take care of me more than I do myself. I belong to a rural area and thus have to move to a metro city, Delhi for my further studies after my Schooling finished. When I was at home, I always used to eat healthy and was quite a slim and attractive girl. But when I moved to hostel, the food there was disastrous and I could not bear it for a single day. I started eating out. All type of junk food, pizzas (my favourite), rolls and all type of oily and fatty stuff, was all I could eat to survive and get rid of that Yuk food of my hostel. At that initial level, I could not trace my weight gain. But within 1 year, everyone started saying that I am gaining weight very rapidly and I must do something for this. And actually I had put on a pretty good amount of weight as I was 48 kg when I came to the hostel and now within 1 year I was 68 kg which was seriously worth noticing.

Then the journey begins of weight loss, and I came to know that putting on weight is very easy but losing weight is as tough as climbing Mt. Everest. I started gym. But for 1 month of hard work I did not lose a single pound. Then my trainer suggest that I must skip the dinner and also stop eating out. I did, although the food of my Hostel tasted like hell yet I had to do that. After 15 days of doing that, I had put on 3-4 pounds instead of losing any. I was sad, very sad. I thought I could never lose weight and could never look so good that I used to look before. My parents want me to come back, but due to my studies I could not go. I was almost got depressed when a friend of mine said that slimming capsules or drinks available in market can also be fruitful if tried. I surf the net, there were more than tones of products available in the market. I tried 1 of them and as per my expectations, the result was same, I did not lose any pound.

I have been working at MIRIK Healthsfood Pvt. Ltd. since less than a year (almost 7 months) as an Area Sales Manager and based on my experience, here are some of the good reasons why I would stay with them and recommend it to the friends also.
The Company is more flexible in terms of considerations. You can easily talk to the management on any issue whenever you want and they are always willing to help out. I haven’t seen such a management in a very long time. Policies and processes are always being improved to make it more standardized and more employee friendly environment. They pay good and in time. I never faced any issue with the payment part. I'm stressing this because most Desi companies cheat while you are leaving the company or when there are multiple layers in employment.

You need your employer to be available to talk to you or respond to your email if you run into any issue or want to discuss something related to your next projects/career/benefits etc. MIRIK is very good at responding to you in timely manner. I find most of the office stuffs are very efficient (Timesheet Management, Coordination with other vendors, marketing team and expense management).

There are also some opportunities for improvement like many other small but growing companies does. The health insurance plans need improvements. It's overly priced considering the coverage you get. Good Yearly bonus would also be a great way to treat employees which is not yet given to the employees here.

One day I and my friend were going together talking about the fraud ads of these slimming products, when an uncle tapped me on my back and asked me what the issue I am talking so rude about is? I told him the whole story and became dull when coming to an end. He then suggest me MIRSLIM, the game changing thing in my life. First I did not trust him and thought he would be getting some commission suggesting people such things. But then, he also shared his son’s story who had 120 kg weight, and just because of MIRSLIM he is now succeeded in reducing 35 kg. I thought that I had already wasted so much money for those stupid things then why not trust this elderly man and try this product once. And to my surprise, within 15 days of my experience with this product, I and even my friends started noticing some changes in me. I was much more active from before. I could work more actively and started feeling good about me.

And now within 3 months of my experience with this product, I am here to share my story. I am very much happy now. And keep on using this product as this is a total Ayurvedic product and have no side effect. I am feeling so much happy that I could not find word to express my emotions. Just want to thank MIRIK for manufacturing this fabulous product. I will highly recommend this amazing product to all disappointed people who have tried many product and just got deceived by the fraud companies here and there. Thanks MIRIK once again.

My blood sugar use to be Random approx. 350 but after I started consuming Mirdiab of Mirik Healthfoods Pvt. Ltd., in July, 2014, in last three month; my Random blood sugar is stable now, approx. 120 to 150. The most important thing is that the weakness I used to feel before the consumption on the medicine is now no more.

Meanwhile I started to feel numbness and tingling in the hands, feet, and face. I could not bear that and thus forgot the little pains I feel here and there. For almost 1 year, I wandered here and there to see he doctors, but no one could even diagnose the exact reason for my pain. Then one day an acupressure doctor told me that it could be a problem due to lack of calcium in my body. He suggested me to take some ayurvedic medicine for the cure of this deficiency. He also said that the pain I feel in my body is also due to that deficiency. I started searching for a suitable and effective medicine that can help me out. I talked to many a people about the ayurvedic medicines, the doctors, and then came to know about MIRIK HEALTHFOODS. I am a man that do a proper research before trying anything new for myself.

Now, the only problem is that this product is not available in any Chemist shop or Departmental store in Pune. I need to give call to Mirik Healthfoods Pvt. Ltd., Delhi Office and then they direct someone in Mumbai to deliver the products to me. Company should have their products available in Pune. It is good product but the only problem is its availability. In the diabetic life style, regular medicine is a much required thing. I have wrote to Mirik Healthfoods Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi in this regards many times.

I've personally seen the management taking pride & passion in dealing most of the issues. People coming to them at the last minute were also entertained without any hassle. The managements motivates you and pushes you in right direction when needed. I love working for this company.
Rahul Singh

Jan 19, 2015

Mirik Products are the Best

MIRIK Health Foods a brand is synonymous with wellbeing and individual consideration created from time - tried Ayurveda. Ayurveda, the antiquated medicinal investigation of India, is not simply a regulation of restorative treatment of MIRIK, however a method for sound and content life.

This youthful, quickly developing and professionally oversaw FMCG/OTC/Cosmetics/Pharma Company delivers more than 150 customary items as per the standards of Ayurveda.

All the items are exceptional, 100% safe, for example, Grow-Mor, hostile to hairlessness arrangement, Mirik Joint Relief, super equation for joint torment, Bresto-Mir, breast improvement & bosom firming, Mirsex, the man fuel, P-XL, the men identity and Miridiab, characteristic solution for diabetes and solid living one few items which has demonstrated viable results.

Mirik Healthfoods is one of the greatest promoters of Ayurveda and we have taken promise to give the purest manifestation of Ayurveda to the shoppers the whole way across the world. We are extraordinary for delivering wellbeing sustenances.

There are not very many organizations in the market that try for ayurvedic treatment as it is a bit moderate procedure than allopath.

Then I began to feel deadness and shivering in the hands, feet, and face. I couldn't bear that and therefore overlooked the little torments I feel here and there. For very nearly 1 year, I meandered here and there to see he specialists, however nobody could even diagnose the careful purpose behind my torment. At that point one day a pressure point massage specialist let me know that it could be an issue because of absence of calcium in my body.

He proposed me to take some ayurvedic drug for the cure of this insufficiency. He additionally said that the torment I feel in my body is likewise because of that insufficiency. I began hunting down a suitable and successful solution that can bail me out. I conversed with numerous an individuals about the ayurvedic meds, the specialists, and afterward came to think about MIRIK HEALTHFOODS. I am a man that do a legitimate research before taking a stab at anything new for myself.

I surfed through web and sought about the fixings of the item and offering to you with the goal that you could likewise accept. What's more now inside 3 months of my involvement with this item, I am here to impart my story. I am all that much content now.

What's more continue utilizing this item as this is an aggregate Ayurvedic item and have no reaction. I am feeling so much content that I couldn't discover word to express my feelings. Simply need to thank MIRIK for assembling this astonishing item. I will very prescribe this stunning item to all baffled individuals who have attempted numerous item and simply got betrayed by the extortion organizations here and there. Much obliged MIRIK at the end of the day.
Suvidh

Jan 17, 2015

Fake Employment being Offered

BEWARE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE...!!

All Ladies & Gentlemen,

What can be more ridiculous than this fake organization, which offers employment on different levels E:g: ASM/RSM that too on handsome salaries but who knows, at the end of day they are going to get nothing out of it.

Beware of Such Fraud act:

I received call today morning from HR department and asked to get through telephonic conversation to be taken by senior HR associate. Post discussion, i was asked few questions on leadership qualities and my current profile based on which I was offered a position of RSM with a handsome salary package which almost brought tears of joy in my eye for a while but at the same time i was hit by a sudden thought that how come i was being offered such a good position despite of having no interview and technical round. The ridiculous part of our discussion was that senior HR herself was not familiar about the facts and figure of the company which has given me ambiguous thought and assured me their in-genuineness.

Guys: Work less but work qualitatively with assured bucks in your account despite of dusting your head down every day in order to achieve something for your company and family else these assholes will always try to leave you with no option of Employment.

This information is being disclosed keeping the identity as Anonymous..

Jan 8, 2015

improved Calcium with Mirik medicines

MIRICAL SYRUP is really a miracle
I am 44 years old woman and due to my calcium deficiency my bones have become weak. I always used to feel pain here and there. As I am retired, I love surfing internet and use to read and write about anything new that passes by.
Those days I was searching a good ayurvedic medicine for myself as allopathic medicines have more side effects than relief. There are very few companies in the market that go for ayurvedic treatment as it is a bit slow process than allopath.
Meanwhile I started to feel numbness and tingling in the hands, feet, and face. I could not bear that and thus forgot the little pains I feel here and there. For almost 1 year, I wandered here and there to see the doctors, but no one could even diagnose the exact reason for my pain. Then one day an acupressure doctor told me that it could be a problem due to lack of calcium in my body. He suggested me to take some Ayurvedic medicine for the cure of this deficiency. He also said that the pain I feel in my body is also due to that deficiency. I started searching for a suitable and effective medicine that can help me out. I talked to many a people about the Ayurvedic medicines, the doctors, and then came to know about MIRIK HEALTHFOODS. I am a woman that do a proper research before trying anything new for myself.
1. Calcium carbonate is a dietary supplement used when the amount of calcium taken in the diet is not enough.
2. Vitamin D (cholecalciferol-D3) is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus.
3. Magnesium hydroxide is both a laxative and one of the three major classes of antacids, which also include calcium carbonate and aluminum hydroxide. You can use magnesium hydroxide to treat constipation, upset stomach and heartburn.
4. Zinc is such a critical element in human health that even a small deficiency is a disaster. Zinc is so important because it is found in every tissue in the body and is directly involved in cell division.
Then after self-satisfaction, I ordered the product and trust me the results were same as I expected. Now within 3 months of the use, numbness and tingling I felt very strong is very light now, almost negligible. I am very happy with this product. Hope it will keep on curing many people like me. Last but not the least, I want to thank MIRIK for this great product.
Mohan Pyare

Mirik Healthfoods, a good company

Diabetes is a lifelong condition that causes a person's blood sugar (glucose) level to become too high.
The hormone insulin – produced by the pancreas – is responsible for controlling the amount of glucose in the blood.
There are two main types of diabetes:
Type 1 – where the pancreas doesn't produce any insulin
Type 2 – where the pancreas doesn't produce enough insulin or the body’s cells don't react to insulin
This topic is about type 1 diabetes. Read more about type 2 diabetes.
Another type of diabetes, known as gestational diabetes, occurs in some pregnant women and tends to disappear following birth.
It's very important for diabetes to be diagnosed as soon as possible, because it will get progressively worse if left untreated.
You should therefore visit your GP if you have symptoms, which include feeling thirsty, passing urine more often than usual and feeling tired all the time (see the list below for more diabetes symptoms).
Type 1 and type 2 diabetes
Type 1 diabetes can develop at any age, but usually appears before the age of 40, particularly in childhood. Around 10% of all diabetes is type 1, but it's the most common type of childhood diabetes. This is why it's sometimes called juvenile diabetes or early-onset diabetes.
In type 1 diabetes, the pancreas (a small gland behind the stomach) doesn't produce any insulin – the hormone that regulates blood glucose levels. This is why it's also sometimes called insulin-dependent diabetes.
If the amount of glucose in the blood is too high, it can, over time, seriously damage the body's organs.
In type 2 diabetes, the body either doesn't produce enough insulin to function properly, or the body's cells don't react to insulin. Around 90% of adults with diabetes have type 2, and it tends to develop later in life than type 1.
Diabetes symptoms
The symptoms of diabetes occur because the lack of insulin means that glucose stays in the blood and isn’t used as fuel for energy.
Your body tries to reduce blood glucose levels by getting rid of the excess glucose in your urine.
Typical symptoms include:
feeling very thirsty
passing urine more often than usual, particularly at night
feeling very tired
weight loss and loss of muscle bulk
The symptoms of type 1 diabetes usually develop very quickly in young people (over a few days or weeks). In adults, the symptoms often take longer to develop (a few months).
Read more about the symptoms of type 1 diabetes.
Causes of type 1 diabetes
Type 1 diabetes occurs as a result of the body being unable to produce insulin, which moves glucose out of the blood and into your cells to be used for energy.
Without insulin, your body will break down its own fat and muscle, resulting in weight loss. This can lead to a serious short-term condition called diabetic ketoacidosis, where the bloodstream becomes acidic and you develop dangerous levels of dehydration.
Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune condition, where the immune system (the body's natural defence against infection and illness) mistakes the cells in your pancreas as harmful and attacks them.
Read more about the causes of type 1 diabetes.
Treating type 1 diabetes
It's important that diabetes is diagnosed as early as possible, so that treatment can be started.
Diabetes can't be cured, but treatment aims to keep your blood glucose levels as normal as possible and control your symptoms, to prevent health problems developing later in life.
If you're diagnosed with diabetes, you'll be referred to a diabetes care team for specialist treatment and monitoring.
As your body can't produce insulin, you'll need regular insulin injections to keep your glucose levels normal. You'll be taught how to do this and how to match the insulin you inject to the food you eat, taking into account your blood glucose level and how much exercise you do.
Insulin injections come in several different forms, with each working slightly differently. Some last up to a whole day (long-acting), some last up to eight hours (short-acting) and some work quickly but don't last very long (rapid-acting). You'll most likely need a combination of different insulin preparations.
There are alternatives to insulin injections, but they're only suitable for a small number of patients. They are:
insulin pump therapy – where a small device constantly pumps insulin (at a rate you control) into your bloodstream through a needle that's inserted under the skin
islet cell transplantation – where healthy insulin-producing cells from the pancreas of a deceased donor are implanted into the pancreas of someone with type 1 diabetes (read about the criteria for having an islet transplant)
a complete pancreas transplant
Read more about diagnosing diabetes and treating type 1 diabetes.
Complications
If diabetes is left untreated, it can cause a number of different health problems. Large amounts of glucose can damage blood vessels, nerves and organs.
Even a mildly raised glucose level that doesn't cause any symptoms can have damaging effects in the long term.
Read more about the complications of type 1 diabetes.
Living with diabetes
If you have type 1 diabetes, you'll need to look after your health very carefully. Caring for your health will also make treating your diabetes easier and minimise your risk of developing complications.
For example, eating a healthy, balanced diet and exercising regularly will lower your blood glucose level. Stopping smoking (if you smoke) will also reduce your risk of developing cardiovascular disease.
If you have diabetes, your eyes are at risk from diabetic retinopathy, a condition that can lead to sight loss if it's not treated. Everyone with diabetes aged 12 or over should be invited to have their eyes screened once a year.

DIABETES SYMPTOMS

The following symptoms of diabetes are typical. However, some people with type 2 diabetes have symptoms so mild that they go unnoticed.

Common symptoms of diabetes:

Urinating often
Feeling very thirsty
Feeling very hungry - even though you are eating
Extreme fatigue
Blurry vision
Cuts/bruises that are slow to heal
Weight loss - even though you are eating more (type 1)
Tingling, pain, or numbness in the hands/feet (type 2)
Early detection and treatment of diabetes can decrease the risk of developing the complications of diabetes.

Learn about how your doctor can make a diabetes diagnosis or take our Risk Test to find out if you are at increased risk for having type 2 diabetes.

THE RISKS AND COMPLICATIONS OF UNCONTROLLED DIABETES

If not controlled, diabetes can put you at risk for a host of complications that can affect nearly every organ in the body. They include:

The heart and blood vessels
The eyes
The kidneys
The nerves
The gums and teeth
Heart Disease, Blood Vessel Disease, and Diabetes
Heart disease and blood vessel disease are the biggest complications that people with uncontrolled diabetes face. Approximately 71% of adults with diabetes also have high blood pressure or take medication to reduce blood pressure and 65% have high cholesterol or take medication to treat it.

Adults with diabetes have heart disease death rates about 1.7 times higher than adults without diabetes.The risk for stroke is 1.5 times higher .

Many studies show that controlling diabetes can prevent or stop the progression of heart and blood vessel disease.

Blood vessel damage or nerve damage (see below) may also lead to foot problems that can lead to amputations. More than 60% of leg and foot amputations not related to an injury are due to diabetes.

Diabetes and the Eyes
Diabetes is the leading cause of new blindness in the U.S. in adults ages 20-74. It can cause a number of eye problems, some of which can lead to blindness if not addressed. The eye disorders include:

Glaucoma
Cataracts
Diabetic retinopathy
Studies show that regular eye exams and timely treatment of diabetes-related eye problems could prevent up to 90% of diabetes-related blindness.

Kidney Disease and Diabetes
Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney failure in adults in the U.S., accounting for 44% of new cases. Drugs that lower blood pressure (even if you don't have high blood pressure) can lower risk of kidney failure by 33%.

Diabetes and Your Nerves
Over time, high blood sugar levels can harm the nerves. This can lead to loss of sensation or feeling (usually starting in the toes) or pain and burning of the feet. Approximately 60-70% of people with diabetes have some form of nerve damage.

Diabetes-related nerve damage can also cause pain in the legs, arms, and hands, and can cause problems with digestion, going to the bathroom, or having sex.

Diabetes and Your Teeth
People with diabetes are at high risk for gum disease. Keeping your diabetes under control, seeing your dentist regularly, and taking good daily care of your teeth can prevent gum disease and tooth loss.

>><<HAVE YOU TRIED MIRDIAB - MANUFACTURED BY MIRIK HEALTH FOODS? IT IS A MIRACLE FOR DIABETICS!>><<

The Cause of Diabetes Complications
Diabetes complications are caused by damage to the blood vessels, nerves, or both.

Symptoms of Diabetes Complications
Symptoms vary depending on the diabetes complication that you have. You may have:

No symptoms if you have heart disease or atherosclerosis of a large blood vessel, unless you have a heart attack or stoke. Disease of the large blood vessels in your legs may cause problems with blood circulation, leading to leg cramps, changes in skin color, and decreased sensation.
Vision problems, vision loss, or pain in your eye if you have diabetic eye disease
No symptoms if you have early diabetes-related kidney disease. Swelling of the legs and feet occur in more advanced stages of kidney failure.
Tingling, numbness, burning, or shooting or stabbing pain in the feet, hands, or other parts of your body, if the nerves are affected by diabetes (peripheral diabetic neuropathy). If the nerves that control internal organs are damaged (autonomic neuropathy), you may have sexual problems, digestive problems (a condition called gastroparesis); difficulty sensing when your bladder is full; dizziness, fainting, or difficulty knowing when your blood sugar is low.
Prevention of Diabetes Complications
When diabetes complications are found early, you might only have to take medication to prevent progression of the disease. Only minor lifestyle changes may be necessary. For example, if you have early diabetic nephropathy, you can take medication to prevent further damage. Early treatment for a complication and keeping your blood sugar levels within a safe range can help slow the progression of your complication and may prevent other complications from developing.

Treatment of Diabetes Complications
Treatment of diabetes complications focuses on slowing the progression of the damage. That may include medication, surgery, or other treatment options.

But the most important treatment to slow the progression of diabetes complications is to keep your blood sugar levels tightly in control and to treat high blood pressure and high cholesterol.

Reduce Weight by using Mirslim
Reducing the imbalances at the basis of long-standing chronic conditions often requires several months of natural health care interventions. Your program at The Raj includes in-residence treatments and a complete set of Ayurveda recommendations for use at home. This multi-modality is the most comprehensive natural health care program for chronic disorders available today.
Maharishi Rejuvenation Therapy In-residence Programs:

The Raj offers 5-21 day, in-residence, Maharishi Rejuvenation Therapy (MRT) programs that include a preparation period before you arrive and a comprehensive recommendation program that is followed after you leave. The price is inclusive of standard treatments, room, board, Ayurveda Health consultations, guest services and daily educational classes.

Following are the details of the four-step program for chronic disorders available at The Raj:

1. Application of the Principles of Ayurveda Diet and Daily Routine

Health is won or lost in how we live day-to-day life. When you arrive at The Raj you receive a booklet that condenses the essence of Ayurveda diet and daily routine information. The booklet provides a wealth of information that can be applied in day-to-day life to start immediately gaining benefits and prepare yourself to get maximum from your in-residence program. Note: It is possible to order this booklet and gain this knowledge even before scheduling. Call now to order: 800 864-8714 ext. 9000

2. Home Preparation for In-residence Treatments

When you call to schedule your in-residence stay, our scheduler asks you some health related questions that allows our Ayurveda Health Consultant to individualize a home program that is followed for several weeks before you arrive at The Raj. This individualized program starts to improve digestion and eliminate impurities to prepare you to gain maximum benefit from your in-residence treatments.

<<[[MIRSLIM BY MIRIK HEALTH FOODS HAS BEEN PROVED TO BE A MIRICALOUS MEDICINE TO BURN FAT NATURALLY AND MAKE YOUR SELF SLIMMER!]]>>

Initially, good news is that the problem can be resolved but it doesn’t happen in a day or two, it takes some time to achieve it. So be patient and don’t get worried in this concern. It is obvious that, you did not gain weight at once, and so it is not possible to cut off those extra pounds all at once! Obviously, you have gained weight gradually and will lose them gradually! You might have seen many articles on internet about losing weight quickly in 10 days, since positive everything you do takes some time you could lose weight successfully by following some natural remedies in about 30 days.

Also Read - 7 Days Flat Belly Diet Plan
Here are some of the top best home remedies that help you lose weight faster! These tips are really helpful for you to lose weight as soon as possible. If you follow these tips sincerely then you can cut off those pounds in 30 days. Following are the best tips that are going to be recommended for you to get you a toned and attractive physique.

1. Burn Fats And Calories:
One of the best ways to burn fats and calories in the body is exercising daily for a couple of hours. Exercise helps you stay fit and also keeps you from the diseases caused by excess fats. Taking instructions of a physician is recommended to perform any type of exercise, which helps you follow a schedule. Exercise should be done based on the age and weight of the body.

2. Healthy Diet to Lose Weight:
Improper diet also results to weight gaining and health problems. Fast foods and junk food which we commonly eat these days produce lot of calories and fats in the body. In order to get rid of those fats and reduce weight, we should get rid of the habit of eating such food. If these steps are followed weight loss can be seen around 2 weeks.
Healthy Diet to Lose Weight

3. Leave Carbonated Beverages:
Carbonated beverages that we get like fizzy drinks, packed juices effect you body and leads to increase in the weight of the body because of the calories that are present in them. Carbonated beverages can be replaced by Natural fruit juices which are rich in nutrition and contains low calories which keep you fit.

4. Eating vegetables to lose weight:
Fiber contents, proteins and vitamins that are present in the vegetables help you stay healthy. Appetite can be maintained by replacing meals with steamed vegetables in which there are low calories but rich in nutrition. This habit helps you lose weight and look fit.
the-real-food-reset-banner

5. Eating fruits to lose weight:
Carbonates, Vitamins, Proteins and fiber contents are rich in fruits which help in increasing the nutrition levels. Fruits have similar advantages as vegetables which help in maintaining health and suppress the appetite. Fruits can be replaced with meals in order to maintain low calorie intake and high nutrition.

6. Avoid snacks to lose weight:
Having snacks now and then also leads in weight gain and add extra calories and fats that are harmful to the body. This makes the body shapeless. Avoiding such snacks like finger chips, cookies, burgers etc help you cut the extra fats and keeps you fit and healthy.

7. Stop eating sugar lose weight fast:
Sugar also produces an extra fatty substance in the body that makes you unfit and causes health problems. Reducing intake of sweet substances helps you maintain the body. Making a habit taking fruit juice or tea without sugar keeps you fit and away from fats which causes weight gain.

8. Reduce sodium lose weight:
Salt contains large amounts of sodium that affect the body causing weight gain. Limiting the intake of salty substances in food that we take daily reduces water retention that makes you look fat. Many researches also proved that excess sodium causes weight gain, to lose weight care should be taken in eating salty substances.

9. Herbal Tea to lose weight:
Antioxidants that is present in the herbal tea helps in fat burning process. It is available anywhere in the market, having herbal tea without adding sugar to it shows best results in weight loss. Toxins and harmful nitrogenous waste present in the body are pulled out by having herbal tea or green tea leading to lose excess weight.

10. Being Natural:
Keeping yourself natural also helps in the weight loss process. We should not be lazy watching television or playing computer games which leads to weight gain. Avoiding use of machines that reduce effort like elevators, escalators etc makes you perform some physical actions helping to burn fats. Daily walk after meals keep you fit and healthy.

The weight loss tips that are mentioned about are very useful in shedding those extra pounds, but you have to follow the tips with lot of dedication and patience. It is a very gradual process so never lose heart or get depressed.

How to Lose Weight Naturally in 30 Days
Shedding weight is not a tough process but maintaining this toned physique later on is a very difficult job. Maintain a healthy lifestyle and follow the above tips and tricks to reduce weight in just 30 days. Find out the difference all by yourself after following the natural tips.

I wish I could have delivered the tips properly and hopefully they could help you lose weight! Wish you all a very good health! Come back to us again to find out more useful health tips, explanation of health issues and natural remedies.

Remember to share these health tips with your beloved ones, because sharing is helping others to be healthy.

In the Everyday Roots Book I begin the chapter on weight loss by stating that I believe there are only two ways to truly manage weight, through exercising and eating healthy. There simply is no magic shortcut, and while this may seem obvious to some people it is overlooked far, far, too often. Now you’re probably wondering, if diet and exercise are the only ways to lose weight, why did you write this list? Because there are still natural remedies and recipes that will help you reach your ultimate goal. If you use these in addition to eating better and getting some exercise, they can speed up the process. There are many different contributing factors to losing/gaining weight, so the below remedies cover a wide range.

Learn how to lose weight naturally. Great for anyone who wants to drop a couple of pounds or make a complete life change...

Before you go on you should have a simple understanding of the process your body goes through when dropping the pounds. Fat (along with protein and carbohydrates) is stored energy, plain and simple. Calories are the unit that is used to measure the potential energy in said fats, carbs, and proteins. Your body will convert fat to usable energy through a series of chemical processes, and any excess energy (calories) that you don’t need will be stored away. To lose weight, you must expend more energy (or calories) than you take in. When you are using more than you taking in, your body draws on stored fat to convert it to energy, which makes the fat cells shrink. It doesn’t disappear; it simply changes form, like water to steam. While this is the basic process, you also have to take into account genetic and environmental factors. How well the above process takes place does vary from person to person.

1. Cinnamon Tea

Blood sugar has a direct impact on your weight as it affects how hungry and how energetic you are (if you have energy you’re much more likely to exercise!) If your blood sugar is balanced you are less likely to have a disproportionally large appetite, and your body will be more apt to use fat (energy) rather than storing it. While debate about its effectiveness drags on, more and more preliminary studies are coming out showing that cinnamon can help manage blood sugar levels, so why not whip up a spicy cinnamon tea?

everyday roots book
Protect Your Family from Toxic Products & Medications

With 350+ Pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products and medications in your home with healthier, all-natural alternatives.

Click Here to Download Now

-1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
-1 cinnamon stick

Directions

Place the cinnamon in a mug and cover with 8 ounces of boiling water. Steep for 15 minutes before straining. Drinking 1-2 times a day.

Cinnamon Metabolism Tea

2. Green Tea & Ginger

Green tea has long been debated as a weight loss aid, and more research is needed to confirm or deny how well it works. While some studies have turned up nothing, others have identified three main components in green tea that could help manage weight-caffeine, catechins, and theanine. Caffeine is just an overall boost to your system, and speeds up a number of bodily processes, including metabolism related to weight (technically speaking, metabolism refers to any and all biological processes in a living organism needed to sustain life.)

Catechins are considered anti-oxidant flavonoids, and are superior in green tea rather than black tea due to a difference in processing (black tea is fermented.) While the mechanism is yet to be determined, in vitro and in vivo studies have shown that catechins can help lower the absorption of lipids (fats) via the intestinal track. Theanine is an amino acid in green tea that can encourage the release of dopamine, the chemical that makes you “happy” and relaxed. If you tend to eat due to stress, this may be useful. It also counters the caffeine so you don’t get all jittery. The ginger added to green tea will help improve digestion and add a little flavor-no sugar or milk in this tea!

You will need…

-1/2 inch of fresh ginger root, peeled and finely chopped OR ½ teaspoon ground ginger
-1 teaspoon of green tea
-8 ounces of fresh water
-Raw, organic honey (optional)

Directions

Place green tea and ginger in a strainer or sieve and cover with 8 ounces of boiling water. Steeping green tea for too long can leave it with a bitter taste, so don’t exceed 3-4 minutes. You can stir in a little raw honey if you really need to sweeten it, but avoid milk or sugar at all costs. Drink 1-2 cups daily on an empty stomach.

Green Tea for Weight Loss

3. Rose Petal Water

The benefits of rose petal water are backed more by anecdotal evidence than anything, but that’s no reason to shrug off this mild yet refreshing drink. Rose petals act as a very gentle diuretic. Diuretics encourage your kidneys to put more sodium (salt) into your urine. This excess salt in turn draws water from your blood, decreasing the amount of water in your circulatory system. This is not “permanent” weight loss-just water weight-but the action encourages you to drink more and keep your system flushed clean and hydrated. Staying hydrated, believe it or not, can be hugely beneficial to losing weight.

book

-Handful of fresh or dried rose petals
-Distilled water (roughly 1-2 cups)
-A pot with a tightly fitting lid
Note: Be sure, especially if using fresh rose petals, that they have not been treated with any sort of chemical (insecticides, pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, etc.)

Directions

Place the pot on the stove, put in the rose petals, and add just enough distilled water to completely cover them. If some float to the top it’s not a big deal. Cover the pot with a tightly fitting lid and simmer until the petals lose most of their color, about 15-20 minutes. Strain the liquid into a glass jar and keep in the refrigerator for up to 6 days. Drink about ½-1 cup every morning on an empty stomach.

Rose Water

4. Ginseng

Ginseng is any one of 11 perennial plants with fleshy roots belonging to the genus Panax. While there are different kinds of ginseng, the two that you should use –also the ones that have had the most controlled double-blind studies done on them-are American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) and Asian or Korean ginseng (Panax ginseng.) While widely known as a stimulant to speed up a sluggish metabolism, that description doesn’t do it justice. Ginseng’s greatest quality is that it can help fight fatigue and boost energy as well as mental alertness (in a randomized double-blind study in 2010 290 cancer patients at the Mayo Clinic were given ginseng daily and it was found to fight even the crippling fatigue caused by chemotherapy.) This is huge when it comes to weight loss-without energy, it’s hard to exercise. Without exercise, it’s near impossible to lose weight-at least in a healthy way. In addition to boosting energy, there is tentative evidence that it can help manage blood sugar, which also affects energy levels as well as appetite.

-1 teaspoon of chopped American or Korean ginseng
-8 ounces of fresh water
-raw honey/lemon to taste (optional)

Directions

Roughly chop the root and measure out 1 teaspoon per cup of water. Bring water to a boil and then pour over the ginseng, allowing it to steep for 5-9 minutes. Strain, add honey or lemon if you like, and drink 1-2 times daily.

5. Dandelion and Peppermint

Dandelion and peppermint tea is a fabulous drink that will help keep your liver healthy. The liver is an incredible organ. Not only is it the only way to truly detoxify your body, it is also plays a central role in many metabolic processes-a lot of which affect weight. In terms of fat metabolism, the liver is full of cells that break down fats and turn them into usable energy. These cells are also responsible for the flow of bile, which helps breakdown and absorb fats. In the metabolism of carbohydrates, the liver helps keep your blood sugar steady, therefore keeping energy levels up and regulating appetite. The list goes on, but the point is helping your liver helps your weight, as it plays a crucial role in managing fats and their absorption. Dandelion and peppermint both help your liver. Dandelion has hepatoprotection constituents, with hepatoprotection meaning an ability to prevent damage to the liver. Peppermint and dandelion both automatically stimulate the production of bile in the liver, helping with digestion and the absorption of nutrients. Mix these two together, and you have a powerful liver protecting tea!

-1 teaspoon of dried dandelion leaves
-1 teaspoon dried peppermint leaves

Directions

Pour a cup of boiling water over the dandelion and peppermint and steep, covered, for 5-10 minutes. Strain, add lemon to taste if you like, and drink a cup twice daily. You can also make this with fresh dandelion leaves/roots and fresh peppermint, just use a rough handful of the fresh leaves for the amount. If you do use fresh, be absolutely certain that there have been no chemicals applied to them- this is especially important for dandelion. If you use dandelion on a regular basis, I suggest growing your own.

6. Sip on Sage

We live in a hectic world, and most of us are stressed about one thing or another on a daily basis. The thing is, our bodies weren’t made to handle constant stress, and it can have damaging effects on a wide variety of functions-including weight gain/loss. When under stress, the body releases cortisol, a steroid hormone that is part of the fight-or-flight response. Cortisol can effect blood sugar level (therefore appetite), and cause energy to be stored more readily as fat. Neuropeptide Y is a neurochemical that is also related to stress. When released, it causes growth of fat tissue (energy is stored easily as fat around the abdomen) as well as an increase in appetite. One way to fight this underlying stress can be to ingest more sage, which has calming effects on both the body and mind. Making a calming sage tea, or even just adding it in dishes you cook, is one way to help combat your stress levels.

-A handful of fresh sage OR 2 teaspoons of dried sage

Directions

Pour boiling water over sage and steep for 4-5 minutes. Strain, add lemon to taste if you like, and drink 1-2 times daily.

Sage Tea Remedy

7. Chew Gum

Chewing gum is a great way to trick your brain (and your stomach) into thinking it’s getting more than it is. The flavor of the gum reduces appetite and curbs the urge to snack on something unhealthy, and also stimulates the flow of saliva, whose enzymes help break down starches and fats.

-1 piece of natural sugar free gum

Directions

When you feel the need to start munching, pop in a piece of gum instead.

8. Have a Routine (and stick to it)

Having a routine is, in my opinion, in the top three most important things you can do to lose weight, right up there with exercise and diet. If you don’t stick to a routine, you won’t see results, and you’ll be discouraged. Several years ago I saw a personal trainer and, after paying a decent sum of money, I figured out that it was the routine of going to see her made the biggest difference. It’s probably the single hardest thing you’ll do when you try to lose weight, but once those habits become hardwired into your brain, things will only get easier.

9. Just Add Water

Staying hydrated is an important aspect of weight loss that people often brush off-you don’t want to gain water weight and feel bloated right? Either that or you hear that you should drink ice cold water to burn more calories. Not exactly. The idea that ice cold water burns more calories because your body tries to “warm it up” first may technically be true, but the effect is miniscule (like 8 calories miniscule.) Rather, you need to be hydrated for your body to run smoothly, and that includes burning fat. It flushes bad stuff through your system, and also helps curb appetite. And don’t fret about water weight-if you are staying hydrated, your body is less likely to retain water since it simply doesn’t have the need to-similar to how eating more can make weight loss easier, within reason. I should also say-DO NOT BUY INTO SPECIALTY WATERS! Get your vitamins through your diet or supplements. Those waters are not better for you-in fact some are so loaded with flavoring and what not they rival soda.

Directions

Drink at least 8 cups of fresh water every day.

10. Coconut Oil (as a replacement fat)

In the 1970’s and ‘80’s, saturated fats got shoved into the spotlight as the main cause for obesity. Coconut oil, being a saturated fat, was tossed along with the rest of them. The healthier alternative that we created? Trans-fat. One could say that backfired a wee bit eh? Coconut oil isn’t just any old saturated fat though; it contains unique fats called medium chain triglycerides that help you use energy (aka calories) more efficiently. MCT’s are indeed a saturated fat, but they are not the same as many of the other saturated fats we hear about-those fats are long chain triglycerides. Why does the length matter? Its chemical makeup is what determines how our body processes it and breaks it down. MCT’s are not broken down in the intestines, and therefore do not get stored away immediately as fat. Instead, they absorbed intact and sent right to the liver, where they are used as energy. Now sitting around eating coconut oil isn’t going to make you lose weight, but using it as a replacement fat can be a good choice. In addition to that, just plain coconut oil is an incredible appetite suppressant (it’s almost scary, actually.) Tack on that it can raise energy levels and you are more likely to get out, move around, and exercise.

As far as studies on it go, here are some that I mentioned in The Everyday Roots Book. In 2002 the Journal of Nutrition concluded that it can aid weight loss when used in place of long chain triglycerides. It was also shown to strongly curb appetite and it appeared to increase the burning of calories. In 2003 Obesity Research found that it may help burn calories, probably due to the fact that it boosted energy. In 2010 the International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition also found that it could help boost metabolism and reduce appetite.

-2 tablespoons of good virgin cold-pressed coconut oil

Directions

Twice a day, take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. You can take it before, during, or after a meal. If you tend to struggle with proportions, I suggest taking it before you eat, or if dessert is your demon, take it right after dinner. In terms of substitution I’ve used it in place of olive oil and love it.

Coconut Oil Helps You Lose Weight

11. Plain Yogurt and Honey

This is an awesome breakfast/snack. It’s one of those “I wouldn’t guess this is good for me!” type foods. The probiotics in yogurt do wonders for the digestive track and maintains a healthy balance of gut flora that optimizes digestion and the breakdown of certain substances (like fat.) When you digestive track is running smoothly, your body is processing things better and it’s not as likely to pack on the pounds. The honey is just a little added (healthy) sweetness to satisfy any cravings you might have. The beautiful thing here is that you really don’t feel like you’re getting shorted any flavor or fullness when you eat it. For optimum weight-loss awesomeness, try low fat yogurt.

Note: There was once a time when certain large companies began to add so much sugar to their yogurt the amounts surpassed those found in sugary breakfast cereal, like Lucky Charms. People were gobbling it up and wondering how it could be so tasty and good for you, when really the image and wholesomeness of yogurt was simply being abused. Read the nutrition label first.

-1/2-1 cup of plain (not vanilla) yogurt
-1 tablespoon of organic raw honey, or to taste

Directions

Eat this for a snack or breakfast, adding on the honey for flavor. Feel free to try adding fresh fruit or even oats for a little variety.

Yogurt and Honey

12. Get Enough Sleep

Our body is a cohesive unit, a complex system, not just individual parts. Everything has to be working harmoniously for things to be balanced and correct-like your weight. Studies have shown that even just a little bit of sleep deprivation over the short time frame of 4 nights results in increased insulin resistance, and essentially ages the metabolism 10-20 years in that time frame. The fat cells sensitivity to insulin dropped by 30% to levels usually seen in people who were obese or diabetic. By getting the right amount of sleep, you’re doing more than just resting your body-you’re ensuring that all systems are go, and that you have the best chance possible to succeed at losing weight.

13. Black Pepper and Lemon Juice

This spicy little concoction contains black pepper and lemon juice to create a drink that can help you keep ahead on your weight loss battle. Black pepper contains a naturally occurring chemical compound called piperine, which is responsible for giving it its pungent flavor. Several new studies have shown that piperine can interfere with the genes that control the generation of fat cells, as well as reducing fat levels in the blood stream and enhancing the absorption of nutrients from our foods. Lemon juice can help aid in digestion and give your G.I. track a helping hand when it comes to breaking down foods.

-Several sprinkles of freshly ground black pepper
-Juice of half a lemon
-Fresh water

Directions

Mix lemon juice with water and sprinkle in black pepper (about 3-4 turns of the pepper grinder.) Drink once daily after a meal.

Lemon and Black Pepper Drink

14. Bottle Gourd Juice

Bottle gourds are old-world hard-shelled fruits that anecdotal evidence suggests can help you lose weight. People who swear by it find that, due to its high fiber content, it creates a sensation of fullness and curbs appetite. It also has high water content (always a good thing) and has a number of great nutrients. If you do decide to drink bottle gourd juice, do not do so in such a way that you use it to “starve” yourself (see below.) Your body needs all the (good) food and nutrients it needs to maintain a balanced diet, however, it’s a great way to help resist cravings and potential snacking sprees!

-1 cup of bottle gourd juice, chilled
-A little lime juice

Directions

When you feel the urge to snack, drink a glass of cold bottle gourd juice with a dash of lime juice added.

15. Eat More (and figure out why you’re eating in the first place)

Deprivation never works. It is a painful struggle that will almost always result in failure. Instead of starving your body of the nutrients it needs to stay healthy, eat “more” good stuff. Break your meals down to 5 or 6 small ones a day to reduce snacking (which is when a good chunk of weight gain takes place for a lot of people) and to prevent your body from storing more fat-which is does when it feels “starved.” Also ask yourself why you’re eating in the first place-we so often eat out of boredom or nerves or stress. Wait until you feel a rumble and let your stomach tell you when it needs to eat.

16. Apple Snacks

An apple a day keeps the weight at bay! While not overflowing with nutrients like other fruits or vegetables, apples still have a number of benefits that can contribute to weight loss. First, they are packed with fiber, which helps curb appetite, so eat one when you feel the urge to snack on some less-desirable foods. Second, they can help regulate blood sugar levels, and therefore help regulate your appetite and energy levels. Third, the pectin in apples can lower cholesterol, and serve as another way to help regulate blood sugar, by slowing the absorption of carbohydrates. Finally, apples are a naturally low-sodium food, which can help prevent excess water retention and water weight.

-1-2 fresh apples

Directions

Rinse and slice an apple, and eat one to two daily. Leave the skin on, as that contains a good amount of fiber.

Apples

17. Add in More Asparagus

Pay attention to seasonal fruits and vegetables, and pounce on the asparagus when it comes along. Asparagus is nutrient dense and, like apples, contains a lot of fiber to help curb appetite. It also contains a host of vitamins that work together to metabolize blood glucose, therefore regulate blood sugar. If you find yourself feeling puffy or bloated, asparagus is a mild diuretic that can help reduce bloating and leave you feeling your best. Try eating asparagus steamed on the side of your favorite dishes-this vegetable doesn’t need much to make it taste good

-1 bunch of asparagus
-some water

Directions

Wash the asparagus and lightly peel the stems if they are thick. Place in a pan with ½-1 inch of water, and cover with a tightly fitting lid. Turn the heat to medium high and steam for 3 minutes, or until the asparagus is tender and can be pierced easily with a fork.

Asparagus

18. Put Your Fork or Spoon Down Between Bites

Your brain lags behind your stomach by roughly 20 minutes, which ,means that it isn’t the best thing to rely on when it comes to letting your know when you’re full. To avoid over-eating, and thus consuming extra un-needed calories, slow down your eating by putting your fork or spoon down between bites. You might feel a little silly at first, but it can really help when it comes to managing your weight.

19. Snack on Flax

Flax seed has been known to help with digestive ailments for centuries, and this goes hand in hand with weight loss. Flax seeds are high in fiber, as well as mucilage, which helps lower cholesterol. It has also been proven to lower blood sugar levels. With such a high amount of fiber, flax seeds also act as a natural gentle way to regulate bowel movements and help promote healthy gut bacteria, both which work well to help you manage weight. It is important to eat flaxseed ground, as it tends to pass through the digestive track undigested if eaten whole, thus depriving you of its nutritional benefits.

-1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed

Directions

Once a day eat a tablespoon of ground flaxseed-sprinkling it over cereal or oatmeal if my personal preference.

20. Milk Thistle

Milk thistle contains active flavonoid compounds collectively known as simirilyn. Simalrilyn helps to protect the liver which is a vital organ when it comes to managing weight and encouraging weight loss. When your liver is bogged down and sluggish, weight loss can be slowed by up to 30%*. The simarilyn in milk thistle can help reverse this. There are several ways to take milk thistle, however I recommend a capsule form (make sure the source is reliable) or as a tincture, since milk thistle does not impart its benefits when steeped in water (such as when made into a tea.)

-Milk thistle capsules or tincture

Directions

on the packaging for dosage.

Causes
• Excessive intake of foods that are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc.
• Lack of exercise
• Mental stress and strain
• Excessive sleep
• Overeating and consequent obesity
• Excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates
• Overloading of proteins and fats
• Hereditary factors

Symptoms
A diabetic person passes urine in large quantities and urinates frequently during day and night; thirst levels are increased; and there may be weight loss or weight gain, fatigue, urinary tract infections, and blurred vision. Wound healing is delayed. If left untreated, Diabetes can lead to blindness, loss of limbs (particularly feet or legs), heart disease, and kidney failure.

Ayurvedic View
In Ayurveda, Diabetes Mellitus is known as Madhumeha (Madhu means ‘honey’ and Meha means ‘urine’). Medhumeha is categorized as Vataj Meha (a problem caused by aggravation of Vata or Air). Vata is an Ayurvedic humor symbolizing wind and dryness. Deterioration of the body is a characteristic that indicates impairment of Vata. Maximum deterioration of dhatus (body tissues) occurs in this type of disease and this is the reason why all vital organs are affected by Diabetes. The other prime cause of Diabetes Mellitus is impaired digestion. Impaired digestion leads to accumulation of specific digestive impurities which accumulate in the pancreatic cells and impair the production of insulin.

Ayurveda does not regard Diabetes as a disease that can be treated by mere medicine or by a dietary regimen. Madhumeha is classified as a Maha Rog (Major Disease) because, if not treated in time, it can lead to several complications in the body, including eye problems, joint pains, impotency, kidney failure, sexual and urologic problems, and more. Diabetes is a metabolic disorder and it cannot be merely treated by controlling sugar levels. The treatment recommended in Ayurveda – as against modern medicine – is aimed at rejuvenating the body to not only balance sugar levels, but also ensuring that no further complication is caused.

The Ayurvedic treatment for this disease is based on an entire change in the lifestyle of the person. Along with medication and diet, the patient is also advised to lead a healthy lifestyle and live an active life. Dietary and lifestyle changes rejuvenate the body’s cells and tissues, allowing them to produce insulin properly. Even mental aspects of the disease are stressed upon in Ayurveda. The medicines that are administered are therefore meant to keep the brain in its right manner of functioning.

Diet & Lifestyle Advice
• Include whole grains in the diet, such as wheat bread/pasta and brown rice.
• Cheese and yogurt prepared with skimmed (nonfat) milk may be taken.
• Use garlic, onion, bitter gourd, spinach, raw banana, and black plum.
• Make a flour mixture of 1 part barley, 1 part black chickpeas, and 4 parts whole-wheat flour and use this to form pancakes and bread.
• Avoid sweet, sour, and salty foods, potatoes, sweet potatoes, colocasia (taro), yams, fresh grains and pulses (legumes), whole yogurt (high in fat), and heavy, oily and spicy foods.
• Avoid sweet fruits like pineapple, grapes, mangoes, etc.
• Start doing some light exercise, such as brisk walking. Build up to a brisk walk of 30-40 minutes in the morning and again in the evening.
• Avoid sleeping in the daytime as it increases Kledaka Kapha.
Some Home Remedies
• Take 2 teaspoons of bitter gourd (karela) juice once a day. One can also increase its use as a cooked vegetable.
• Take 1 teaspoon of the powder of fenugreek seeds twice a day with water.
• Take 1 teaspoon of Indian gooseberry (amla) juice mixed with 1 teaspoon of bitter gourd juice twice a day.

Ayurveda says sugar levels can be kept under control with the help of proper medication and a strict diet-lifestyle plan. Because Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that arises when the pancreas does not produce enough insulin, or when the body cannot effectively use the insulin it produces, it can only be treated if the body is rejuvenated in its entirety.

Decipher the Warning Signs
Education is of the utmost importance in the prevention of diabetes. Here’s a list of symptoms that you should look out for in your body to make sure you are not suffering from any diabetes-related complication.
• Frequent urination
• Excessive thirst
• Increased hunger
• Weight loss
• Tiredness
• Lack of interest and concentration
• A tingling sensation or numbness in the hands or feet
• Other signs include blurred vision, frequent infections and slow-healing wounds
Don’t ignore basic warning signs as they could be indicative of graver problems. In case you are unsure, consult your doctor immediately.

Remember, you are at the risk of Diabetes if you:
• are above the age of 40
• are a patient of high blood pressure and high cholesterol
• have a family history of diabetes
• have a history of gestational diabetes
• are from a particular ethnicity (higher rates of diabetes have been reported in Asians, Hispanics, and African Americans)

The Ayurvedic View
In Ayurveda, Diabetes is known as Madhumeha (Madhu means ‘honey’ and Meha means ‘urine’).Medhumeha is categorized as Vataj Meha (a problem caused by aggravation of Vata). Vata is an Ayurvedic humor symbolizing wind and dryness. Deterioration of the body is a characteristic that indicates impairment of Vata. Maximum deterioration of dhatus (body tissues) occurs in this type of disease and this is the reason why all vital organs are affected by Diabetes.

The other prime cause of Diabetes is impaired digestion. Impaired digestion leads to accumulation of specific digestive impurities (known as ama) which accumulate in the pancreatic cells and impair the production of insulin.

The treatment of Diabetes recommended in Ayurveda – as against modern medicine – is aimed at rejuvenating the body to not only balance sugar levels, but also foster a positive change in the patient’s life. Ayurvedic medicines work on the root cause of the disease, strengthening the patient’s immunity, enhancing digestion and helping him lead an overall healthy life. Along with medication, dietary and lifestyle changes are also recommended to rejuvenate the body’s cells and tissues, allowing them to produce insulin properly.

Suffering from Diabetes?
Start using Mirslim manufactured by Mirik Health Foods to take your diabetes in control
Daily Routine for a Diabetic

Wake up Time: Wake up by 6 am in the morning, as you also need ample time to exercise. Have a glass of lukewarm water mixed with two teaspoonful of fresh lemon juice every day.

Exercise: Exercise forms an important part of treatment for diabetic patients. A morning walk is the best form of exercise. Yoga and meditation can also be beneficial, especially to relieve stress and bring clarity to the mind. If your health permits, opt for exercises such as jogging, swimming, cycling, etc.

Breakfast: In the morning, take two slices of whole meal bread with butter and fresh milk (boiled and taken warm). Seasonal fresh fruits can be taken occasionally, with or without milk.

At Work: If you are an office-goer, make sure you carry filling snacks with you all the time, as Diabetics are advised not to keep their stomachs empty. Instead of snacking on cheese, chips or crackers, enjoy a handful of nuts or seeds. Go for variety with sunflower, pumpkin seeds, almonds, cashews, and walnuts.

Lunch: For lunch, opt for steamed or lightly cooked green vegetables such as cauliflower, cabbage, tomatoes, spinach, turnip, asparagus and mushrooms. Vegetable soup or boiled vegetables can also be taken. In addition, two or three whole wheat bread (chapatis), sprouts, salad, boiled rice, lentils (daal) etc. can be taken according to appetite. A glass of butter milk (salty lassi) is a nice drink to end the lunch. Roasted cumin seeds, black salt, grated ginger and green coriander leaves can be added to the butter milk.

Daytime Sleep: If you are a non-working Diabetic, always remember not to sleep during the daytime, as it increases Kledaka Kapha. A sub-dosha of Kapha, Kledaka Kapha governs the protective mucous lining of the digestive system, thereby facilitating proper digestion. In an increased state, it can lead to impairment of digestion, which can cause additional problems in Diabetes patients.

Evening Snacks: Have a glass of fresh fruit or vegetable juice. You can also take Ayurvedic tea with roasted chickpeas.

Dinner: Always remember that your dinner should be light and not have too many items. Boiled vegetables, sprouts, cottage cheese (paneer) or a bowl of salad made from fresh raw vegetables of the season. Also, make it a point to eat at least two hours before you go to bed.

Bedtime: Go to sleep before 10 pm. Have a glass of fresh boiled warm milk before going off to bed.

Sakshi Gupta

Cure Diabetes with Mirdiab

There are two main types of diabetes:
Type 1 – where the pancreas doesn't produce any insulin
This topic is about type 1 diabetes. Read more about type 2 diabetes.
Type 1 and type 2 diabetes
Diabetes symptoms
Typical symptoms include:
feeling very thirsty
passing urine more often than usual, particularly at night
feeling very tired
weight loss and loss of muscle bulk
Read more about the symptoms of type 1 diabetes.
Causes of type 1 diabetes
Read more about the causes of type 1 diabetes.
Treating type 1 diabetes
a complete pancreas transplant
Read more about diagnosing diabetes and treating type 1 diabetes.
Complications
Read more about the complications of type 1 diabetes.
Living with diabetes

Feeling very hungry - even though you are eating
Extreme fatigue
Blurry vision
Cuts/bruises that are slow to heal
Weight loss - even though you are eating more (type 1)
Tingling, pain, or numbness in the hands/feet (type 2)

THE RISKS AND COMPLICATIONS OF UNCONTROLLED DIABETES

1. Application of the Principles of Ayurveda Diet and Daily Routine

2. Home Preparation for In-residence Treatments

3. In-residence Consultations and Treatment Program

The initial consultation includes:

A comprehensive Ayurveda evaluation of the balance and imbalance within your body
An introduction to the principles of Maharishi Ayurveda
Individualized education for implementing your home program after you leave

Guests staying for 5 days receive two Ayurveda Health consultations. Guests staying longer than 5 days receive more Ayurveda Health consultations, depending on the length of their stay.
Treatments

Each day of your 5-21 day stay at The Raj you receive 2-3 hours of Maharishi Rejuvenation TherapySM treatments. These treatments are the most powerful therapies in Maharishi Ayurveda and help to cleanse the body of toxins and impurities that are creating the imbalances at the basis of your condition. See In-residence Treatments for details.

4. Post-treatment Home Recommendation Program

Your Ayurveda Health Consultants at The Raj will provide you with a comprehensive set of recommendations you can use at home to stabilize the gains you made during your stay at The Raj and continue to progress toward better health.

In addition to these programs The Raj makes available another unique and highly recommended program for aiding the healing process.
Instruction in the Transcendental Meditation® technique:
Your in-residence stay provides an ideal time to go through the seven-step instruction in the TM technique. During your visit our highly trained TM instructors can teach you the TM technique and meet with you several days in a row for verification and validation of your experience. Your in-residence instruction gets you off to an excellent start with your TM practice and we help you get in contact with the local TM program center in your area for thorough follow-up to your instruction.

Fifteen Fascinating Fat Facts

We all need body fat to live. In fact, it is so essential to normal, healthy functioning that an average, size 10, slim female carries approximately 100,000 calories of fat on her body.

That’s equal to 54 packs of butter in total but before you get too depressed, it’s also enough to fuel the energy required to shop for 86 days!
Thinking can make you fat! Brand new research, conducted at Laval University in Canada has shown that although thinking hard and concentrating doesn’t require any extra calories, it does stimulate the body to feel hungrier.

So much so in fact that volunteers of the study that were asked to carry out mentally challenging tasks went on to eat 253 more calories (almost 30% more) in just one meal than those that were told to daydream.

Most people gain an average of just 1g of extra body fat a day - but before you reach for that second slice of cake consider this...
1 gram a day equals 365 grams of extra body fat a year.
A gain of 365g every year after the age of 25 would mean that by the time you hit your 50th birthday you’d have laid down an extra 20 lbs (almost one and a half stones) of excess body fat – or as it’s better known ...middle aged spread!

A typical adult has approximately 50 billion fat cellswhich means there are more fat cells in one human body than there are people on the earth.

First the good news…fat cells generally do not increase in number after puberty so even if you gain weight the number of fat cells you have remains the same. Now the the bad news... Each fat cell simply gets bigger and can expand up to ten times its normal size.

Fat cells exist in all parts of the body except the eyelids, parts of the esophagus, the brain and the penis.

Female breasts are composed almost entirely of fat which is one reason why, when dieting, they tend to reduce in size long before you lose the wobble elsewhere!

Spot reduction, the term used for attempting to reduce fat by exercising the muscle underneath fat deposits (such as doing sit ups to get rid of abdominal fat or thigh raises to get rid of fat stored on the hips) does not work.

If it did, all gum chewers would have skinny faces!
1 pound of body fat is equal to 3,500 calories. To burn off 3,500 calories the average woman would need to do 6 step classes, walk briskly for almost 9 hours or run for 33 miles.

To eat 3,500 calories she’d need to chomp through almost 50 apples or just two and a half Indian takeaways.
At 9 calories per gram, fat is the most calorific nutrient we can eat.
Alcohol contains 7 Kcals per gram.

Protein and carbohydrate contain approximately 4 Kcals per gram.
The places you predominantly store fat and the places you lose it from first are largely determined by your gender (women tend to store it around their hips, bottom and thighs, men around their abdomen) and your genes – so choose your parents wisely!

Fat cells live for an average of ten years. Once a fat cell dies the body makes a brand new one to take its place.
However, once brain cells die they are gone for good which is why as we age we may lose our memory but love handles can stay for life!

Fat cells die at the rate of 150 per second.

An average fat cell can only store half a millionth of a gram of fat therefore it takes 4 million fat cells to store the energy equivalent of a Tic Tac.

The ‘Tape Worm Diet’ is one of the craziest diets ever invented to reduce body fat.
Under the plan, followers simply swallow tapeworms then allow them to sit inside their intestines and dine off their dinner.

Apart from the bit where you actually eat the worm and the side effects of bloating, nausea, and diarrhoea there was a very real danger that the worms could lay eggs in other tissues, such as the nervous system, which could cause seizures, dementia and meningitis.
Rahul Singh

Weight Loss

These are the top ten ways targeted at people who are fat, overweight or obese to lose weight in just 30 days. These tips and tricks for losing weight are disclosed based upon the suggestions of physicians or medical experts and can be useful for people of all ages.

Obesity is referred to as overweight. In medical terms, people who are very fat and are suffering for extra weight then they are known as obese people. Now-a-days this, so called obesity is referred to as a serious health issue, because it has become a route cause for many diseases. This abnormality may lead to hypertension or high blood pressure. People suffering with obesity are prone to high risk of heart failures and strokes. Because of being overweight you’re susceptible to diabetes. Thus obesity is termed as silent killer in the recent days because of the fatal diseases that are caused as a result of it. Though obese persons have a high risk of being effected by many diseases they can be prevented and controlled with some homemade natural remedies, in accordance to your BMI respectively.

best-way-lose-weight-fast-30-daysBody Mass Index also known as BMI, is a simple medical test, which is done by calculating your body weight and height and then applying a specific formula. This measurement shows the amount the weight you have put on and shows if you are considered obese or not. If the BMI is anything below 20 – 25 then you’re considered to be thin, if it is in between 25 – 30 then you are considered normal or medically fit and if it exceeds above 30, it means that you are obese. And it is time for you to lose those extra pounds, as they can be dangerous and you are prone to various fatal diseases.

Don’t Miss - How To Lose 8 Kgs Weight In 7 Days

Despite of the disadvantages of being obese, your body will lose its shape and you may look a lot uglier that you actually are, you may face humiliation because of this shapeless body and as people having a great physique are admired usually. You can’t wear your favorite dresses and you have to quit specific designs and styles of dresses, as your shapeless body does not allow you to do so. This may make you more worried and you try to shed those unwanted pounds off your body right away. This may make you more impatient and determined to attain weight loss as soon as possible.

Also Read - 7 Days Flat Belly Diet Plan

Cinnamon Metabolism Tea

2. Green Tea & Ginger

-1 teaspoon of green tea
-8 ounces of fresh water
-Raw, organic honey (optional)

Green Tea for Weight Loss

3. Rose Petal Water

book

-Handful of fresh or dried rose petals
-Distilled water (roughly 1-2 cups)
-A pot with a tightly fitting lid

Rose Water

4. Ginseng

-1 teaspoon of chopped American or Korean ginseng
-8 ounces of fresh water
-raw honey/lemon to taste (optional)

5. Dandelion and Peppermint

Sage Tea Remedy

7. Chew Gum

-1 piece of natural sugar free gum

Directions

When you feel the need to start munching, pop in a piece of gum instead.

8. Have a Routine (and stick to it)

9. Just Add Water

Directions

Drink at least 8 cups of fresh water every day.

10. Coconut Oil (as a replacement fat)

-2 tablespoons of good virgin cold-pressed coconut oil

14. Bottle Gourd Juice

-1 cup of bottle gourd juice, chilled
-A little lime juice

Directions

15. Eat More (and figure out why you’re eating in the first place)

16. Apple Snacks

-1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed

20. Milk Thistle

-Milk thistle capsules or tincture

Directions

on the packaging for dosage.

21. Go Ahead, Eat That Chocolate

Remember deprivation hardly works? When you get the urge for a sweet treat, turn to dark chocolate. It will help curb your craving thanks to its insulin-resistance lowering flavonoids. The healthy fats in dark chocolate can also slow the absorption of sugar into your blood stream, preventing “insulin spikes.” Studies have shown that eating some can help put a stop to cravings for sugar, salt, and fat. However, the chocolate must be 70% cocoa, otherwise it has too much milk or sugar added to be beneficial.

-70% dark chocolate

Directions

Directly after a meal, eat a piece of dark chocolate roughly the size of your thumb to glean its benefits.

Dark Chcolate

22. Join the Navy… Beans

Beans, beans, the magical fruit, the more you eat the more you…lose weight? Apparently, since the protein in navy beans can take a while to digest, therefore reducing appetite and aiding in weight loss management. The fiber in navy beans can also help lower cholesterol.

-1 cup of dried navy beans
-3 cups of water

Directions

Prepare the navy beans by adding 3 cups of fresh water to a pot for each cup of dried beans, so that the liquid level is about 1-2 inches about the beans. Bring the water to a boil and then reduce to a simmer, partially covering the pot. Skim off any foam that develops, and simmer for 1 to 1 ½ hours until tender. Add to a salad or enjoy as a dish on its own.

When you’re trying to figure out how to lose weight, know that there really is no magic thing that works for everyone. Yes, diet and exercise are vital, but people are different, bodies are different, and you have to take into account things such as genetics, health conditions, gender, and age. You might be glaring at your co-worker chowing down on donuts at the office while you pick at a salad and wonder how they manage to stay so fit when they eat whatever they want-but don’t let this drag you down. The journey is different for everyone, but there is always a way to complete it. And when in doubt, simplify the situation-eat good food, get proper exercise. We’ve turned eating and weight loss into a science that delves into such minuscule things we feel like we aren’t capable of eating right or losing weight without professional help. Assuming you have no outstanding condition that complicates the situation, you can reach your goals on your own! It may be difficult, but hey, that’s where things like these remedies can lend a helping hand.

Tips

-Weight isn’t everything. Muscle does weigh more than fat, and being fit and healthy is more important than being incredibly “thin.” Healthy looks good on you, and don’t forget it!

-Never underestimate stress as a cause of weight gain. The body cannot perform any function, including burning fat for energy, optimally when under stress.

-There are no super-foods. Don’t rely on one thing to help you lose weight-always maintain a balanced diet.

-Don’t eat before bed. Your metabolism slams on the brakes when you go to sleep, so eating at night makes weight gain tough to avoid.

-Get a buddy to make goals that the two of you strive towards. When you lose willpower or motivation, a friend can be all that stands between success and setback.

-Read a book called Salt, Sugar, Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us In by New York Times investigative reporter Michael Moss. Just do it. It will give you something new and tangible to hold onto when you are trying to avoid junk food. At the risk of sounding corny, it actually changed my life.

-Along the lines of the first tip-manage your weight to be healthy, and ultimately, happy. Ignore images of perfect figures. Forget about the silly things society bombards you with, telling you what you should look like. To say that’s easier said than done is the understatement of the century, but do try to keep it in mind. When you are healthy, and happy, you truly glow from the inside out.

aatishi kapoor

Mirslim by Mirik Health Foods

Reduce Weight by Natural Ways

Obesity or overweight is a condition characterized by excessive deposition or storage of fat in adipose tissues. Over the years it has been a common problem all over the world.

Ayurveda describes eight types of bodies, which are considered bad. Out of the eight, the two that are widely explained are: very thin body and very fat body. It has been proved that out these two those who are very fat have most diseases and troubles. This is because the extra fat puts a strain on the heart, kidneys, liver and the joints such as the hips, knees and ankles. Over weight persons are susceptible to several diseases like high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, gout, liver and gall bladder disorders.The chief cause of obesity or over-weight is often overeating, irregular eating habits and not following the rules of eating including improper mixing of food items in one meal.

Home Remedies for losing Weight

Fruits and green vegetables are low calorie foods, so over weight persons should use these more frequently.

One should avoid intake of too much salt. Salt may be a factor for increasing the body weight.

Milk products like cheese, butter should be avoided because these are rich in fat. Meat and non-vegetarian foods should also be avoided.

Spices like dry ginger, cinnamon, black pepper etc. are good for loosing weight and can be used in a number of ways.

Rice and potato which contain a lot of carbohydrates should be avoided among cereals wheat is good.

Vegetables like bitter gourd (Karela), and bitter variety of drumstick are useful for loosing weight.

Taking of honey is an excellent home remedy for obesity. It mobilizes the extra deposited fat in the body and puts it into circulation, which is utilized as energy for normal functions. One should start with small quantity of about 10 GMs. or a tablespoonful to be taken with hot water. It is good to take it in early morning. A teaspoonful of fresh lemon juice may also be added.

Fasting on honey and lime juice is highly beneficial in the treatment of obesity without the loss of energy and appetite. In this mode of treatment, one teaspoonful of fresh honey should be mixed with a juice of half a lime in a glass of lukewarm water. It can be taken several times in a day at regular intervals.

Cabbage is considered to be an effective remedy for loosing weight. This vegetable inhibits the conversion of sugar and other carbohydrates into fat. Hence, it is of great value in weight reduction. It can be taken raw or cooked.

Exercise is an important part of weight reduction plan. It helps to use up calories stored in body as fat. In addition, it also relieves tension and tones up the muscles of the body. Walking is the best exercise to begin with and may be followed by running, swimming, rowing.

Lime juice is excellent for weight reduction. Juice of a lime mixed in a glass of warm water and sweetened with honey should be taken every morning on an empty stomach.

Measure the portions of your food every meal and make sure that the portions are small. For example one portion of rice should not be more than the quantity which can fit in your fist. Smaller meals at a regular interval of 4 to 5 hours will keep your metabolism high and prevent your body from converting the food you intake into fat. You must also include regular exercise in your daily routine to help enhance weight reduction.

Painless weight loss? If you're desperately trying to squeeze in workouts and avoid your favorite high-calorie treats, it can seem like there's nothing pain-free about it.

Yet while eating healthier and slipping in exercise does take some work, it really doesn't have to require heroic effort. Making just a few simple lifestyle changes can pack a big weight loss punch over time.

WebMD spoke to weight loss experts and everyday people who've figured out a few painless ways to lose weight -- and keep it off. Here are their top tips on how to lose weight without sweating it too much.

1. Add, Don't Subtract
Forget diet denial: Try adding foods to your diet instead of subtracting them.

Add in healthy goodies you really love, like deep-red cherries, juicy grapes, or crunchy snow peas. Slip those favorite fruits into your bag lunch and breakfast cereal; add the veggies into soups, stews, and sauces.

"Adding in really works, taking away never does," says registered dietitian David Grotto, RD, LDN, author of 101 Optimal Life Foods, but do remember to keep an eye on overall calories. And don't forget to add in something physical, too, whether it's doing a few dance moves before dinner, shooting hoops, or taking a quick stroll.

2. Forget About Working Out
If the word "exercise" inspires you to creative avoidance, then avoid it. Maybe the trick to enjoying a workout may be to never call it working out.

"There's some truth to that," Grotto tells WebMD, and once you start your not-calling-it-exercise plan, Grotto says you'll discover "the way good health feels knocks down the roadblocks that were preventing you from exercising in the first place."

So burn calories and invigorate muscles by beachcombing, riding bikes, grass skiing, making snow angels, hiking, washing the car, playing Frisbee, chasing the dog around the yard, or even enjoying great sex. After all, a rose by any other name ...

3. Go Walking
Walking when the weather's nice is a super-easy way to keep fit, says Diane Virginias, a certified nursing assistant from New York. "I enjoy the seasons," she says, adding that even when she's short on time she'll go out for a few minutes. "Even a five minute walk is a five minute walk."

1. Write down what you eat for one week and you will lose weight. Studies found that people who keep food diaries wind up eating about 15 percent less food than those who don’t. Watch out for weekends: A University of North Carolina study found people tend to consume an extra 115 calories per weekend day, primarily from alcohol and fat. Then cut out or down calories from spreads, dressings, sauces, condiments, drinks, and snacks; they could make the difference between weight gain and loss.

2. Add 10 percent to the amount of daily calories you think you’re eating. If you think you’re consuming 1,700 calories a day and don’t understand why you’re not losing weight, add another 170 calories to your guesstimate. Chances are, the new number is more accurate. Adjust your eating habits accordingly.

3. Get an online weight loss buddy to lose more weight. A University of Vermont study found that online weight-loss buddies help you keep the weight off. The researchers followed volunteers for 18 months. Those assigned to an Internet-based weight maintenance program sustained their weight loss better than those who met face-to-face in a support group.

4. Get a mantra. You’ve heard of a self-fulfilling prophecy? If you keep focusing on things you can’t do, like resisting junk food or getting out the door for a daily walk, chances are you won’t do them. Instead (whether you believe it or not) repeat positive thoughts to yourself. “I can lose weight.” “I will get out for my walk today.” “I know I can resist the pastry cart after dinner.” Repeat these phrases and before too long, they will become true for you.

foods that prevent wrinkles water5. After breakfast, stick to water. At breakfast, go ahead and drink orange juice. But throughout the rest of the day, focus on water instead of juice or soda. The average American consumes an extra 245 calories a day from soft drinks. That’s nearly 90,000 calories a year—or 25 pounds! And research shows that despite the calories, sugary drinks don’t trigger a sense of fullness the way that food does.

6. Eat three fewer bites of your meal, one less treat a day, or one less glass of orange juice. Doing any of these can save you about 100 calories a day, and that alone is enough to prevent you from gaining the two pounds most people mindlessly pack on each year.

7. Watch one less hour of TV. A study of 76 undergraduate students found the more they watched television, the more often they ate and the more they ate overall. Sacrifice one program (there’s probably one you don’t really want to watch anyway) and go for a walk instead.

8. Wash something thoroughly once a week. Whether that’s a floor, a couple of windows, the shower stall, bathroom tile, or your car, a 150-pound person will burn about four calories for every minute spent cleaning. Scrub for 30 minutes and you could work off approximately 120 calories, the same number in a half-cup of vanilla frozen yogurt.

9. Wait until your stomach rumbles before you reach for food. It’s stunning how often we eat out of boredom, nervousness, habit, or frustration—so often, in fact, that many of us have actually forgotten what physical hunger feels like. If you’re hankering for a specific food, it’s probably a craving, not hunger. If you’d eat anything you could get your hands on, chances are you’re truly hungry. Find ways other than eating to express love, tame stress, and relieve boredom.

crazy weight loss tips, smell some fruit10. Sniff a banana, an apple, or a peppermint when you feel hungry. You might feel silly, but it works. When Alan R. Hirsch, M.D., neurological director of the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago, tried this with 3,000 volunteers, he found that the more frequently people sniffed, the less hungry they were and the more weight they lost—an average of 30 pounds each. One theory is that sniffing the food tricks the brain into thinking you’re actually eating it.

11. Stare at the color blue. There’s a good reason you won’t see many fast-food restaurants decorated in blue: it functions as an appetite suppressant. So serve up dinner on blue plates, dress in blue while you eat, and cover your table with a blue tablecloth. Conversely, avoid red, yellow, and orange in your dining areas. Studies find they encourage eating.

12. Eat in front of mirrors and you’ll lose weight. One study found that eating in front of mirrors slashed the amount people ate by nearly one-third. Having to look yourself in the eye reflects back some of your own inner standards and goals, and reminds you of why you’re trying to lose weight in the first place.

13. Spend 10 minutes a day walking up and down stairs. The Centers for Disease Control says that’s all it takes to help you shed as much as 10 pounds a year (assuming you don’t start eating more).

14. Walk five minutes for at least every two hours. Stuck at a desk all day? A brisk five-minute walk every two hours will parlay into an extra 20-minute walk by the end of the day. And getting a break will make you less likely to reach for snacks out of antsiness.

15. You’ll lose weight and fat if you walk 45 minutes a day, not 30. The reason we’re suggesting 45 minutes instead of the typical 30 is that a Duke University study found that while 30 minutes of daily walking is enough to prevent weight gain in most relatively sedentary people, exercise beyond 30 minutes results in weight and fat loss. Burning an additional 300 calories a day with three miles of brisk walking (45 minutes should do it) could help you lose 30 pounds in a year without even changing how much you’re eating.

eat-better-spend-less-store-brands-sl16. Don’t buy any prepared food that lists sugar, fructose, or corn syrup among the first four ingredients on the label. You should be able to find a lower-sugar version of the same type of food. If you can’t, grab a piece of fruit instead! Look for sugar-free varieties of foods such as ketchup, mayonnaise, and salad dressing. Also, avoid partially hydrogenated foods, and look for more than two grams of fiber per 100 calories in all grain products. Finally, a short ingredient list means fewer flavor enhancers and empty calories.

17. Put your fork or spoon down between every bite. At the table, sip water frequently. Intersperse your eating with stories for your dining partner of the amusing things that happened during your day. Your brain lags your stomach by about 20 minutes when it comes to satiety (fullness) signals. If you eat slowly enough, your brain will catch up to tell you that you are no longer in need of food.

18. Throw out your “fat” clothes for good. Once you’ve started losing weight, throw out or give away every piece of clothing that doesn’t fit. The idea of having to buy a whole new wardrobe if you gain the weight back will serve as a strong incentive to stay fit.

19. Close the kitchen for 12 hours. After dinner, wash all the dishes, wipe down the counters, turn out the light, and, if necessary, tape closed the cabinets and refrigerator. Late-evening eating significantly increases the overall number of calories you eat, a University of Texas study found. Stopping late-night snacking can save 300 or more calories a day, or 31 pounds a year.

20. Walk before dinner and you’ll cut calories AND your appetite. In a study of 10 obese women conducted at the University of Glasgow in Scotland, 20 minutes of walking reduced appetite and increased sensations of fullness as effectively as a light meal.

walk-outside-sl21. Make one social outing this week an active one. Pass on the movies and screen the views of a local park instead. Not only will you sit less, but you’ll be saving calories because you won’t chow down on that bucket of popcorn. Other active ideas: a tennis match, a guided nature or city walk (check your local listings), a bike ride, or bowling.

22. Buy a pedometer, clip it to your belt, and aim for an extra 1,000 steps a day. On average, sedentary people take only 2,000 to 3,000 steps a day. Adding 2,000 steps will help you maintain your current weight and stop gaining weight; adding more than that will help you lose weight.

23. Put less food out and you’ll take less in. Conversely, the more food in front of you, the more you’ll eat—regardless of how hungry you are. So instead of using regular dinner plates that range these days from 10 to 14 inches (making them look empty if they’re not heaped with food), serve your main course on salad plates (about 7 to 9 inches wide). Instead of 16-ounce glasses and oversized coffee mugs, return to the old days of 8-ounce glasses and 6-ounce coffee cups.

24. Eat 90 percent of your meals at home. You’re more likely to eat more—and eat more high-fat, high-calorie foods—when you eat out than when you eat at home. Restaurants today serve such large portions that many have switched to larger plates and tables to accommodate them.

healthy-changes-lean-portion-01-ss25. Serve food on your plate instead of on platters. If you eat your dinner restaurant style on your plate rather than family style, helping yourself from bowls and platters on the table, you’ll lose weight. Most of us tend to eat an average of 150 percent more calories in the evening than in the morning. You’ll avoid that now because when your plate is empty, you’re finished; there’s no reaching for seconds.

26. Don’t eat with a large group. A study published in the Journal of Physiological Behavior found that we tend to eat more when we eat with other people, most likely because we spend more time at the table. But eating with your significant other or your family, and using table time for talking in between chewing, can help cut down on calories.

27. Order the smallest portion of everything. If you’re out and ordering a sub, get the 6-inch sandwich. Buy a small popcorn, a small salad, a small hamburger. Again, studies find we tend to eat what’s in front of us, even though we’d feel just as full on less.

28. Eat water-rich foods and you’ll eat fewer calories overall. A body of research out of Pennsylvania State University finds that eating water-rich foods such as zucchini, tomatoes, and cucumbers during meals reduces your overall calorie consumption. Other water-rich foods include soups and salads. You won’t get the same benefits by just drinking your water, though. Because the body processes hunger and thirst through different mechanisms, it simply doesn’t register a sense of fullness with water (or soda, tea, coffee, or juice).

29. Bulk up your meals with veggies. You can eat twice as much pasta salad loaded with veggies like broccoli, carrots, and tomatoes for the same calories as a pasta salad sporting just mayonnaise. Same goes for stir-fries, omelets, and other veggie-friendly dishes. If you eat a 1:1 ratio of grains to veggies, the high-fiber veggies will help satisfy your hunger before you overeat the grains.

white loaf of breadiStock/Thinkstock
30. Avoid white foods. There is some scientific legitimacy to today’s lower-carb diets: Large amounts of simple carbohydrates from white flour and added sugar can wreak havoc on your blood sugar and lead to weight gain. While avoiding sugar, white rice, and white flour, however, you should eat plenty of whole-grain breads and brown rice. One Harvard study of 74,000 women found that those who ate more than two daily servings of whole grains were 49 percent less likely to be overweight than those who ate the white stuff.

31. Switch to ordinary coffee. Fancy coffee drinks from trendy coffee joints often pack several hundred calories, thanks to whole milk, whipped cream, sugar, and sugary syrups. A cup of regular coffee with skim milk has just a small fraction of those calories. And when brewed with good beans, it tastes just as great. You can also try nonfat powdered milk in coffee. You’ll get the nutritional benefits of skim milk, which is high in calcium and low in calories. And, because the water has been removed, powdered milk doesn’t dilute the coffee the way skim milk does.

32. If you’re going to indulge, choose fat-releasing foods. They should help keep you from feeling deprived and binging on higher-calorie foods. For instance: honey has just 64 fat releasing calories in one tablespoon. Eggs have just 70 calories in one hard-boiled egg, loaded with fat releasing protein. Part-skim ricotta cheese has just 39 calories in one ounce, packed with fat releasing calcium. Dark chocolate has about 168 calories in a one-ounce square, but it’s packed with fat releasers. And a University of Tennessee study found that people who cut 500 calories a day and ate yogurt three times a day for 12 weeks lost more weight and body fat than a group that only cut the calories. The researchers concluded that the calcium in low-fat dairy foods triggers a hormonal response that inhibits the body’s production of fat cells and boosts the breakdown of fat.

33. Enjoy high-calorie treats as the accent, not the centerpiece Make a spoonful of ice cream the jewel and a bowl of fruit the crown. Cut down on the chips by pairing each bite with lots of chunky, filling fresh salsa, suggests Jeff Novick, director of nutrition at the Pritikin Longevity Center & Spa in Florida. Balance a little cheese with a lot of fruit or salad.

Fiber in CerealiStockphoto/Thinkstock
34. Eat cereal for breakfast five days a week. Studies find that people who eat cereal for breakfast every day are significantly less likely to be obese and have diabetes than those who don’t. They also consume more fiber and calcium—and less fat—than those who eat other breakfast foods. Make oatmeal, or pour out a high-fiber, low-sugar cereal like Total or Grape Nuts.

35. Try hot sauce, salsa, and Cajun seasonings They provide lots of flavor with no fat and few calories, plus they turn up your digestive fires, causing your body to temporarily burn more calories. Choose them over butter and creamy or sugary sauces.

36. Eat fruit instead of drinking fruit juice. For the calories in one kid-size box of apple juice, you can enjoy an apple, orange, and a slice of watermelon. These whole foods will keep you satisfied much longer than that box of apple juice, so you’ll eat less overall.

37. Drop your milk type and you cut calories by about 20 percent. If you drink regular, go to 2%. If you already drink 2%, go down another notch to 1% or skim milk. Each step downward cuts the calories by about 20 percent. Once you train your taste buds to enjoy skim milk, you’ll have cut the calories in the whole milk by about half and trimmed the fat by more than 95 percent.

38. Snack on a small handful of nuts. Studies have found that overweight people who ate a moderate-fat diet containing almonds lost more weight than a control group that didn’t eat nuts. Snacking once or twice a day helps stave off hunger and keeps your metabolism stoked. You can also pack up baby carrots or your own trail mix with nuts, raisins, seeds, and dried fruit.

39. Get most of your calories before noon. Studies find that the more you eat in the morning, the less you’ll eat in the evening. And you have more opportunities to burn off those early-day calories than you do to burn off dinner calories.

40. Brush your teeth after every meal, especially dinner. That clean, minty freshness will serve as a cue to your body and brain that mealtime is over.

ALSO, MIRSLIM CAN BE HELPFUL IN LOSING WEIGHT INSTANTLY AND NATURALLY

Cure diabetes with Mirslim by Mirik Health Foods

The global burden of Diabetes has become a huge cause of worry amongst health administrators the world over. Even though the actual causes are complex, there is good evidence that a large number of cases of diabetes and its complications can be prevented by a healthy diet, regular physical activity, maintaining a normal body weight, and avoiding tobacco.

Ironically, the unfortunate reality is, how many diabetics actually know this simple fact! In most countries, especially the developing ones, diabetes patients are accustomed to believing that insulin injections and regular medicines are their only reprieves – things that will keep them going for a lifetime. And this far from the truth!

Diabetes

Definition
Diabetes Mellitus is a chronic metabolic disorder in which the body is unable to make proper use of glucose, resulting in the condition of hyperglycemia (high blood sugar). Excess glucose in the blood ultimately results in high levels of glucose being present in the urine (glycosuria). This increases the urine output, which leads to dehydration and increased thirst.

Glucose comes from the food we eat and is also made in liver and muscles. The blood carries glucose to all the cells in our body. Insulin, a chemical (or hormone) produced in the pancreas, is responsible for the uptake of glucose into cells for energy. Decreased levels of insulin affects this mechanism leading to increased glucose in the blood stream.

Causes
• Hereditary factors

Symptoms

Ayurvedic View

Diet & Lifestyle Advice
• Include whole grains in the diet, such as wheat bread/pasta and brown rice.
• Cheese and yogurt prepared with skimmed (nonfat) milk may be taken.
• Use garlic, onion, bitter gourd, spinach, raw banana, and black plum.
• Avoid sweet fruits like pineapple, grapes, mangoes, etc.
• Avoid sleeping in the daytime as it increases Kledaka Kapha.
Some Home Remedies
• Take 1 teaspoon of the powder of fenugreek seeds twice a day with water.

Decipher the Warning Signs

Rahul Jaykar

ShalinBedi

Mirik Health Foods is a Good Company

MIRICAL SYRUP is really a miracle

I am 54 years old and due to my calcium deficiency my bones have become weak. I always used to feel pain here and there. As I am retired, I love surfing internet and use to read and write about anything new that passes by.

Internet these days have been a good platform to share your views and complaints. Here, I would like to share my story with all of you and also would like to show my gratitude to Mirik health foods. I was an obsessed girl with a weight of 90kg. I have tried a lot of allopath, homeopath medicines but there was no effect on me. Recently I had visited my cousin. She suggested me to take medicines of the Mirik Health foods. As I had tried a lot of things, didn't took interest in using them but then my cousin insisted me to try at least once.

Ok, so I have decided to use and inquire them and I came to know about their medicine Mirslim. I ordered it and since the day I got this, I started taking it and I was amazed when I saw myself in mirror day by day. I was feeling slimmer a bit so I measure my weight and it was now 75 KG. That's the first time there was a hope for me that I can make myself slim and beautiful. Then I kept on using and now after 4 months my weight is 65 KG and I am happy with it.
Mirik Healthfoods Pvt. Ltd. provides high quality, clinically tested Ayurvedic medicines and cosmetics products. Ayurvedic medicines are believed to be the system of Hindu traditional medicine of Vedic tradition which is native to the Indian subcontinent. This medicine system became popular because of having No Side Effects which is the biggest concern while prescribing medicines or other health products to patients. Yes! Ayurveda products have no side effects like other medicine systems.

MIRIK Health foods a brand is synonymous with health and personal care developed from time - tested Ayurveda. Ayurveda, the ancient medical science of India, is not merely a doctrine of medical treatment of MIRIK, but a way of healthy and happy life. This young, fast growing and professionally managed FMCG/OTC/Cosmetics/Pharma Company produces more than 150 traditional products in accordance with the principles of Ayurveda. All the products are unique, 100% safe such as Grow-Mor, anti-baldness solution, Mirik Joint Relief, super formula for joint pain, Bresto-Mir, breast development & breast firming, MirSex, the man fuel, P-XL, the men personality and Miridiab, natural remedy for diabetes and healthy living one few products which has proven effective results.

Mirik Healthfoods is one of the biggest promoters of Ayurveda and we have taken pledge to provide the purest form of Ayurveda to the consumers all across the world. We are well known for producing health foods.
Mirik Healthfoods Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading institution with its own full-fledged manufacturing division at Kundli where they use advanced technology to manufacture the products. They have a separate team which clinically tests each and every product for purity, efficiency and other essential measures.
Mirik gave me a lot of things in my life and therefore I wanted to show my gratitude somewhere on the web. I got this website as the best place to share my words.

Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd. is my second company in which I am working. This is a good company to work for. I have been working here since last 8 months and I can say clearly that the company actually treats its employees as their assets. They always keep on motivating us if we feel low at any point of our work. They constantly organize training programs or workshops for the appraisal of their employees. All the colleagues here are very cooperative.

I want to share here an incident of my starting work. In the starting when I joined the company, I was not that experienced in marketing or handling the customers. And many a times I used to feel depressed that I am working so hard but there is no outcome of my work. I decided to quit my job and search for another company. I mailed my resignation letter. But the HR of my company called me up and asked me about the problem I am having in continuing the work. I told her the whole story. Then she smile and called up my senior and tell him the whole story. He also smiled and asked me to continue and assured me all type of help if I needed any.

I continued to work and soon I saw the improvement in my work and outcome just due to the hard work of my Team Leader and my colleague. And now I am full confident and all the customers with whom I have deal and my office seniors are so very satisfied with me.

Ayurveda, the ancient medical science of India, is not merely a doctrine of medical treatment of MIRIK, but a way of healthy and happy life. Mirik Health foods is a brand name in the world of ayurvedic medicine manufacturing. It’s a brand synonymous to health and care to any person. The company produces more than 100 products as cosmetic, medicines for various health issues, etc. All the products produced by the company are especial, hundred per cent safe and authentic. The company produces a huge range of wuality products, such as, Grow-Mor, anti-baldness solution, Mirik Joint Relief, super formula for joint pain, Bresto-Mir, breast development & breast firming, MirSex, the man fuel, P-XL, the men personality and Miridiab, natural remedy for diabetes and healthy living, etc.

Today Mirik is considered as a leading ayurvedic institution with a fully grown manufacturing unit processing, where the most modern technology is used for the production of medicines. This division produces the products in accordance with the principles of Ayurveda as laid down in the ancient scriptures.

It’s a time when the market is very competitive and the one who compromises with the quality of their product cannot survive in the market. The company maintains the Research international norms and quality standards of products with active participation of the related people in their quality process.

In every aspect, the company keeps on upgrading to compete their own quality as the health of the people is at the top most for the company. The Quality Control and Research & Development wing always keeps in search of the perfection to ensure the standards of the raw materials used, different stages of manufacturing and the finished products. The R&D department has been working very hard to address the new challenges of life. Exploring more and more information is our motto.

Due to the company’s welfare policies, more than 2000 families find their means of life. The company is associated with the various charitable activities in bringing help to the weaker section of the society. The Company believes in protecting and respecting the rights of Human resources at the local & national levels by ensuring that forced or involuntary labor is not used or supported in any form that employment is voluntary, and that child labor is not used or supported in any form.
Established in 2004, Mirik Healthfoods has emerged as one of the most trusted names in the field of ayurvedic product manufacturing. I would like to suggest you all reading this to try any of the product of this company and see the life changing results that you are definitely going to appreciate.

Ayurveda is a decades old system of Hindu traditional medicine native to the Indian subcontinent. It is a wholesome system substantially aimed toward feeling well from inside and living in harmony with yourself and your surroundings.
Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd. is one of the fastest growing and professionally managed Companies that produces more than 150 Ayurvedic products in compliance with the principles of Ayurveda.

Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd. manufactures high quality, clinically tested Ayurvedic medicines and cosmetics products. Ayurvedic medicine system was the only mean of treatment in the past and now it is again becoming popular as it has No Side Effects which is the biggest trouble while prescribing medicines or other health products to patients.

Raw materials used in Mirik products are considerably herbal-based. The Quality Control and Research & Development departments of Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd. assures the standard of the raw materials used in the medicines, different stages of manufacturing and the finished products. The Research & Development department of Mirik has been working hard to meet the new challenges of life and innovates new health products to fight with those challenges.

Mirik not only produces quality ayurvedic medicines but also have many projects under CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility). It has programs and projects in the offing to be implemented in the coming years, so that its services incorporate a wide range of humanity and the message of Ayurveda could spread around the world.

Different products worth appreciating

The company produces many quality products for specific effects and below are some of them. There are lot many reviews of these products that proves that the products of the company really work and people are being benefitted with these products. Let’s have a look-

Beneflex
Beneflex a product by Mirik, is an all-new premium dietary supplement that provide fast relief from joint discomfort.

Mir Slim
Mir Slim is a foolproof Slimming capsules that helps you in getting a perfect body shape and shed those extra kilos very easily and without any stress.

Rheumapir
Rheumapir, A medicine for muscle building that helps you being in shape and look smarter than ever.

Mirvit
A vitamin supplement ayurvedic medicine that helps you feel fit and provides essential required vitamins to the body, an essential product for every old age person.

Mirical Syrup
An only syrup that provides your body the required amount of calcium. There are many of us with calcium deficiency, especially girls and ladies, which could be very harmful if not taken care on time. This syrup is a miracle for calcium intake.

Mirdiab
Mirdiab gives stability to the diabetics’ sugar level that improves their health and helps them stay fit and healthy. A must for every diabetic patient.

If you are going through any of the physical problem, I would suggest to try the products by Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd. You will love that for sure!!

I am a 27 years old guy from Banaras, working in Delhi. As my family is living in Banaras, I have to live here alone. For one year after I came to Delhi, everything was fine and I was enjoying my life. I used to eat out all the time. I love aloo paratha, pizzas, and oily food and then I was free to eat anything and everything I wished to. I ate these stuff as there was not such proper diet available around me.

But after one year, I felt some problem sometimes in breathing. Sometimes, I feel suffocative and could not even speak or move. At moments, I used to feel like I am choked. I went to the doctors, everyone had a new story to tell me. Someone says I have heart problem, some said it’s related to my brain. I was confused and scared as I am so scared of dying. I don’t wanna die at all, at least in this age.

I spent a lot of money in medicines and doctors. I lost almost all the hope. I had lots of tests. And have seen almost all the doctors in the area- famous and unknown as well. Then was left with no option but to just get disappointed all the time. I used to be a happy go lucky type of guy but now I mostly stay alone. My friends left me. My cousins who were living with me keeps on saying that I am fine and just making stupid issues and nothing else. A doctor gave me anti depression pills. I keeps on having those pills. I was thinking that my life has come to an end.

Then I find a doctor who told me to have some tests again. Then only he told me that I have some gastric issues due to eating out. Then he gave me some medicines but they did not work well. I was continuously taking anti-depression pills which were even harmful. Then after 1 month, the doctor suggested me to take MIRGESTION Capsules from MIRIK Health foods. Then only after taking it for 1 month my breathing problem resolved and I was convinced that I can live my life properly.

I can’t even imagine that what would have happened to me if this medicine was not told to me. I just want to thank MIRIK for making such a wonderful product.

Dr. Krishanyya, Chennai

Medical Indemnity Services given by Mirik Healthfoods Pvt. Ltd. are very good. The Doctor’s Conference that has been organized by them in Chennai was also very good. All the speakers present there were good and they have explained the entire benefits of Medical Indemnity Services of Mirik Healthfoods Pvt. Ltd. in detail which was very beneficial for all.

But the place for conference they have chosen was absolutely unfit for a gathering of approx. 1000 Doctors. The place was "packed like sardines in a can". The food stall was overcrowded and even liquor was also short at the end of evening. More so-ever, they have closed it at 11:30 in night itself, where as many people wanted to have more alcohol. They should have made proper arrangements. However the Bag which they have given is good. The company must take care of my above mentioned issues so that the hustle occurred should not be repeated in future.

Akash Cande- Pune, Maharastra

I have been using MirSlim, a product by Mirik Healthfoods, since last 3 months and the results are unexpected. The true story I want to share about weight loss and its problems and consequences & lastly a happy ending that has happened with me.

"MIRIK HEALTHFOODS PVT. LTD." has organized conference at Chennai, where approx. 1000 Doctor were present. The venue was extremely crowded & sound system was also not of very good quality, however they explained later that there was some technical issues.

MIRIK HEALTHFOODS PVT. LTD. is a private limited company, registered under the India Companies Act, 1956 in Delhi formed by a group of experts having experience of more than 10 years in handling medical field and providing legal shelter to medical professionals and medical establishments all over India. MIRIK is all India medical legal Defense against any medicos-legal Risk/Problems/Cases arises on its members under any Act, Rule of Law MIRIK also provide protections against professional monitory risk where by arranging professional indemnity insurance/ Errors & omissions Insurances coverage to its members through one of the leading insurance companies of India and also take up the cause of medical practitioners/medical establishments by way of taking over the cases on a day to day basis at every level in Consumer, Civil, Criminal Courts and Medical Council till the final judgment of the Hon'ble Supreme Court on India.

The Medical practitioner of India today are scared of various Consumer Courts that have been set up by the Government of India and the legislation by which the medical practitioners have been brought under the purview of these Consumer Courts. The day to day inventions in the Medical Science, introduction of new techniques of treatment and diagnosis and the new diseases that are coming up because of the jet speed pollution, adulteration, radio active atmospheric and environmental disbalances, have posed great challenges before the Medical Practitioners/Medical Establishments of today coupled with the increasing awareness of the Consumer Rights by the public at large., Medico-Legal problems are so technical that it can be dealt or understood by a Medico-legal experts only.

Consumer Protection Act, 1986 is a well know Act amongst the public at large and the medical practitioners and medical establishment have been brought under the purview by Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. The main objective of this Act is to safeguard the rights of the consumer but misuse of this Act by the consumer cannot be ruled out also.
Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, in its several landmark judgments have held the doctors liable to compensate to the patients in case of legal liability during the course of treatment.

What is Medical Negligence?

Medical negligence is the breach of duty by a Doctor towards the patient, to exercise reasonable degree of care and skill which result in some physical, mental and financial disability or loss. Hence, it can be a civil or criminal mistakes (error) arising out of the contract between the Doctors & Patients relationship.
Who can be the Victim of the Complaint?
All the Medical Practitioners in India.
All Private or Trust Hospitals, Nursing Homes & Clinics.
All Government Hospitals and Doctors, if fee has been charged.
All Laboratories, Diagnostic Centers, Blood Banks, X-ray Clinics etc.

YES, Litigation against Doctors/ Medical Establishments is not a new problem, but this problem has gained a lot of prominence. Doctors in general, are very sensitive people and the nature of their job makes them very vulnerable to litigation. After the landmark judgment of Hon'ble Supreme Court of India in the case titled IMA Vs V.P. Shanta in 1995, the number of cases have increased very fast and in several cases, the courts have awarded huge compensation against the Doctors.
The reasons behind the Litigation against the Doctors
Increasing awareness of Consumer Rights.
Inter personal (Doctor-Patient) relation.
Inter Professional rivalry.
Misleading by the materialistic Society with vested interest.

Who can be the member of MHPL?

Any Registered Medical Practitioner, registered with Medical Council of India or any recognized/authorized body(in case of Doctors other than Allopathic practice) of India, can become the member of MHPL, after remitting the requisite membership fee, through A/c Payee cheque drawn in favour of "Mirik Healthfoods Pvt. Ltd."

Professional Indemnity Insurance Coverage for the Members

MHPL has made an arrangements with one of the leading Insurance Company in India to fulfill its commitment of providing complete professional protection. If opted, the members will be provided the Professional Indemnity insurance coverage as per the limit desired by the member, under which MHPL shall arrange to settle the member, against the award, if any made by the Court. The applicable premium should be paid by the member against the insurance coverage.
It is MHPL's perception that the burning problem is disturbing the medical profession and that they often have to face criminal cases, which apparently and prima-facie are seen to be of civil nature but shaped in criminal form. But these are excluded from the scope of cover of the usual Professional Indemnity Insurance Police. MHPL had the foresight to realize that support was required by the Medical Practitioners/Medical Establishments, even if a case was prima-facie of the criminal nature. We put efforts in this direction and with focused approach, has boosted for a professional/medical establishment starts with an FIR at the nearest Police Station., or before the Hon'ble Court as a criminal case. MHPL sincerely believes that none of its members would deliberately venture into a criminal act. In your hour of the need-beset with FIR/CRIMINAL COURT and simultaneous cases in Consumer Court if any, or any other Court of Law in India or Medical Council/Medical Board, MHPL steps in, till the matter is sub-judice; be it civil or criminal at that stage.
Role of MHPL
As and when any notice or summons are received by its members, MHPL takes charge of the case and take appropriate action in consultation with its battery of lawyers & legal advisors.

MHPL

Stands as a Legal Cover to its Members;

Represent them in the Court in Law;

Bears all the Legal Expenses on Defending the Case(s) from the District Forum Level to the National Commission or upto the Supreme Court;
Provides Professional Indemnity Insurance Coverage.

In Case of Any Eventuality, MHPL Relieves YOU from
Mental Strain.
Mental Agony.
Physical Torture.
Wastage of Time.
Loss of Precious Practice Time.
Loss of Concentration & above all.
Financial Loss. (in Fighting the Legal Cases)

PROFESSIONAL COMMITMENT/ADVANTAGE OF MIRIK

1. MIRIK provide the legal services from lower courts to the Supreme Court.
2. MIRIK provide the services of eminent lawyers. Legal advisors & medical advisors for any type of the queries pertaining to the legal problem of its members without any extra charges.
3. MIRIK is committed to represent its members in the court and the members do not need to appear before the court unless directed by the court. However, the member may be required to meet the company's lawyers for the discussion of the merits of the case based on the treatment given by the member, as and when required.
4. The member need not to liaison with the insurance company for any of their problem pertaining the professional negligence or the C.P.A. case, if any Initiated on them.
5. MIRIK is committed to bear all the legal expenses which includes the court Expense whenever any case has been initiated on its member during the period of his/her membership with the company.
6. MIRIK contests the legal cases of its member pertaining to the professional negligence under consumer protection Act or Indian Penal Code 304 (A) & 338, in any court of law in India, without any additional fee or charges, provided that the cause of action happens before becoming the member of the company and is before the expiry of the membership.
7. MIRIK takes care of all the professional problems pertaining to the professional negligence of its members right from date of his/her becoming member till the expiry of his tenure of membership with the company, without any extra cost, provided that the cause of action is occurred after becoming its members.
8. MIRIK provides the services to its members and also take care of the situation through its sincere and dedicated fields/administration manpower, in case of any company pertaining to the professional negligence, field against the member, without any extra fee other than the legal & administrative fee ones paid by the member at the time of becoming the member.
9. In case of compensation where the monetary punishment is awarded on its member, the company tries early settlement of compensation if any through its business arrangement with a leading Insurance Co within the stipulated period, provided that the professional indemnity insurance coverage is taken through MIRIK.
10. In case the member loosing the case in lower court (District Consumer forum), the case may be appealed to the state commission, Hon'ble National Commission or Hon'ble Supreme Court level, if desired by the members, In appellate court and shall been the legal expenses to be incurred. However, it has been noticed recently that in some of the medical negligence cases, while admitting the appeal and hearing the stay application the State Commission/National Commission In its discretion required the appellant to deposit a portion of the decereeted amount in the court as Security. In such cases, the appellant (member) may have to deposit such amount of furnish the bank guarantee in lieu of he some with the court.
11. Above all, MIRIK is committed to handle the legal cases of member confidentially with in utmost secrecy, as far as possible in the order to safeguard the reputation/fame and dignity of its member (Doctor/Hospitals).
12. MIRIK contests the case(s) if any, initiated against its ex-member, without any additional charges, even after the lapse of his/her membership tenure with the company, provided that the cause of action of the case is initiated during the tenure of his/her membership with the company.
13. MIRIK has a strong legal advisory Board consisting of Retired Judges & senior Advocates of High Court and Supreme Courts.
Features of MHPL

1. Flexible membership period option from 1-8 years.
2. Option for the Insurance Coverage limit from 5 lacs per annum and above.
3. Affordable membership fee.
4. Instant coverage on demand from New Delhi.
5. Helpline Phone Nos: 01145188121 to provided prompt and efficient services.
6. Backed by experts who have more than 10 years of experience in handling large number of Medical Negligence Cases (C.P.A Cases)

Large Manpower Base with branch network in various states to find out the instant solution of its members.
Battery of Expert Lawyers to take remedial steps as and when any situation arises.

MIRIK IS AMazing!

An Amazing company with amazing products!!!

HATS Offf and two thumbs up!

Mirik changed our Life!

I belong to a family who believe in purity and peace..

I hate the negative things and products! But when i found MIRIK Health foods, i cannot tell you how they changed by life, I am amazingly Happy and sharing this wonderful experience with you all!

I was suffering from serious sinus issues and i started using Mirsinus... believe me things changed in a month. Instead of going to expensive medical expenses, get yourself a 'Mirik' certified medicines!

Wonderland MIRIK HealthFoods

Ayurveda, which literally means the science of life (Ayur = Life, Veda = Science), ayurveda is an ancient medical science which was developed in India thousands of years ago.

Thanks to the one for bringing it in our life and making it healthy and safe for everyone!!!

Awesome Work By MIRIK

Thank to MIRIK for bring Ayurveda to our LIFE!!

I am too a very Happy Customer!

Dec 30, 2014

Mirik Products are good for me!

I surfed through internet and searched about the ingredients of the product and sharing with you so that you could also believe. And now within 3 months of my experience with this product, I am here to share my story. I am very much happy now.
mh.hameed1

Dec 29, 2014

Thanks for updating the facts of MIRIK

Hi All,

Thanks for updating the facts of MIRIK Health Care food pvt. ltd.
I am thankful to u all. I also offered a job of ASM just on one SKYPE interview.
Thank u so much guys... thank u so much...
you have saved my mental peace, i was supposed to join on 7th JAN 2015, they have called for two days training at Delhi, but after reading all this post i have cancelled my reservation.

Thanks and Regards,
HAMEED
Ramakrishnarao Akvs

Dec 25, 2014

FRAUD COMPANY

Guys Please please don't join in this company. I have joined this company as Regional Sales Manager in december 2014 not even single rupee i have received not they refunded my traveling expenses.

The cheater MD Vinod Dubey, hr Pooja Singh & Avanthika are not at all responsible and not even they lift the call and answer.

First they take interview over phone or by person and send us offer letter mentioning to come down to Delhi for training and to collect offer letter. However i have gone and on 1st day they said they will collect all required documents on 2nd day training but fortunately on 2nd day they said concerned hr is not available so go back to hyd ur employee id will be created with 7 business days later on we need to submit once it is done and then we need to send traveling expense and lodge bill etc.

All bullshit after 7 to 8 days they pick ur call later when u ask of ur employee id they directly disconnect ur call nor ur call will not be transferred to concerned person leaving message he or she is busy on other call and they get back to us.

Not even single rupee i have received . Please dont join this company.

Dec 24, 2014

Background Fraud work of Mirik fraud food ltd. Any further clarification fell free to call.

Mirik Health Foods Pvt Ltd - cheated with employee and business partner