Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd.

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd.

shailysharma

Feb 5, 2015

Mirik health is nice.

Wonderland Mirik HealthFoods
If you trust Ayurveda, you should trust Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd. Which produces one of the best Health products and medicines required by every general users.

Ayurveda proved to be the best among Allopathic, Homeopathic etc because it has no side effects at all. Thus, Mirik Health Foods decided to promote Ayurvedic medicines and products more than ever with a goal to make everyone fit and healthy.

They have a separate fully functioning manufacturing division at Kundli where they use most of the modern technologies to manufacture the best products. This division produces more than 100 traditional products in accordance with the principles of Ayurveda as laid down in the ancient scriptures.

The main goal of the guys at Mirik Health Foods to deliver the best quality products without any adulteration. There are many companies in the market which promise to deliver the best of best products but very few are honest and take care of people’s health in their concern and make the great Ayurveda products.

The market is pretty much competitive and it does not compromise with the quality of any product. Mirik maintains the Research international norms and quality standards of their products with active participation of the concern people in their quality mission. Apart from the packaging, which can be recycled, the components are designed to be used for nutrition, to clean, groom etc. and then disposed of waste.

In all aspects the company seek to continuously improve performance. Raw materials used in their products are significantly herbal-based which has no side effects. The Quality Control and Research & Development wing of this company, ensures the standards of the raw materials used, different stages of manufacturing and the finished products.

I know most about them because I am also a consumer of Mirik Health PVT. LTD and I highly recommend this to everyone who are using Ayurveda products. You will get the best here.

Lately I have started using Ayurveda for any physical problems rather than using Allopath which has so many side effects. The best thing of Ayurveda is it don’t have any side effects.

Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd. committed to provide the best quality products to its consumers. All the products are unique, 100% safe such as Grow-Mor, anti-baldness solution, Mirik Joint Relief, super formula for joint pain, Bresto-Mir, breast development & breast firming, MirSex, the man fuel, P-XL, the men personality and Miridiab, natural remedy for diabetes and healthy living one few products which has proven effective results life.

You may get few product list here=> http://www.mirikhealthfoods.org/mirik-healthfoods-products.php

All the products Mirik manufactures are clinically tested for pureness and effectiveness before these products come into the reach of consumers. So you should be rest assured that you will get the best from Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd.

More than 2000 families find their means of life directly due to the institution. It is associated with the various hand_shake charitable activities as well.

Mirik Foods believes that only healthy people can form a healthy world for living where no diseases will happen or even if happen they would not be major. It seems to be a tough thing but with the uses of Ayurveda it can be possible to make the world healthier gradually and that’s what Mirik is working for.
How you can contact Mirik Health Foods Pvt. Ltd.?

You don’t need to sweat for this. It is very simple to contact them. I have got the contact details page here >> http://www.mirikhealthfoods.org/mirik-healthfoods-contact-us.php Go and contact them today to buy your Ayurveda product.

Mirik Health Foods is synonymous to Ayurveda because it manufactures the best and quality Ayurveda products including medicines to treat different diseases.

Ayurveda is one of the oldest medicine system which became famous because of their ingredient which has no side effects. The ingredients are pure herbal which mean every medicine contains extracts of trees, herbs and shrubs.

I have encountered with so many people around me who takes Allopath medicine on daily basis either to cure or keep disease in control without knowing the fact that most of the medicines have strong side effects as well. They do work very well but it impacts badly if you take them for long.

mirik-health-foods

But Ayurveda is a single medicine system without any side effects. Even if the medicine don’t work on you, it never leave any adverse effect on your body. But in the most cases the Ayurveda medicine works great but the results are a little slow but steady and permanent.

Mirik Health Foods is committed to manufacture those herbal products which not just used to cure diseases but they also help you to stay fit and healthy in your day to day life.

When it comes to manufacturing, the first thing needs to be focused is how the process being done. Are the products manufactured pure and effective? Are they clinically tested before sending them in market?

There are many question that should be asked. Mirik Health Foods can answer all positively because they do have a well-managed manufacturing division in Kundli, Haryana, India equipped with the best and advanced machines. The most advanced technology they use while manufacturing the products.

They have manufactured a long list of products which you can see here . They all have been undergone through multiple clinical tests to make sure they are pure and effective.

I have personally used few products of them when my hair was falling, I started seeing the difference within a week. Thus, I recommend it to everyone because Mirik’s products are worth trying.

What else you can expect from Ayurveda manufacturing company? Mirik is simply the best in its industry. For more details you can contact them here .

I was always been a pampered child in my family. My mother always use to take care of me more than I do myself. I belong to a rural area and thus have to move to a metro city, Delhi for my further studies after my Schooling finished. When I was at home, I always used to eat healthy and was quite a slim and attractive girl. But when I moved to hostel, the food there was disastrous and I could not bear it for a single day. I started eating out. All type of junk food, pizzas (my favourite), rolls and all type of oily and fatty stuff, was all I could eat to survive and get rid of that Yuk food of my hostel. At that initial level, I could not trace my weight gain. But within 1 year, everyone started saying that I am gaining weight very rapidly and I must do something for this. And actually I had put on a pretty good amount of weight as I was 48 kg when I came to the hostel and now within 1 year I was 68 kg which was seriously worth noticing.

Then the journey begins of weight loss, and I came to know that putting on weight is very easy but losing weight is as tough as climbing Mt. Everest. I started gym. But for 1 month of hard work I did not lose a single pound. Then my trainer suggest that I must skip the dinner and also stop eating out. I did, although the food of my Hostel tasted like hell yet I had to do that. After 15 days of doing that, I had put on 3-4 pounds instead of losing any. I was sad, very sad. I thought I could never lose weight and could never look so good that I used to look before. My parents want me to come back, but due to my studies I could not go. I was almost got depressed when a friend of mine said that slimming capsules or drinks available in market can also be fruitful if tried. I surf the net, there were more than tones of products available in the market. I tried 1 of them and as per my expectations, the result was same, I did not lose any pound.

I have been working at MIRIK Healthsfood Pvt. Ltd. since less than a year (almost 7 months) as an Area Sales Manager and based on my experience, here are some of the good reasons why I would stay with them and recommend it to the friends also.
The Company is more flexible in terms of considerations. You can easily talk to the management on any issue whenever you want and they are always willing to help out. I haven’t seen such a management in a very long time. Policies and processes are always being improved to make it more standardized and more employee friendly environment. They pay good and in time. I never faced any issue with the payment part. I'm stressing this because most Desi companies cheat while you are leaving the company or when there are multiple layers in employment.

You need your employer to be available to talk to you or respond to your email if you run into any issue or want to discuss something related to your next projects/career/benefits etc. MIRIK is very good at responding to you in timely manner. I find most of the office stuffs are very efficient (Timesheet Management, Coordination with other vendors, marketing team and expense management).

There are also some opportunities for improvement like many other small but growing companies does. The health insurance plans need improvements. It's overly priced considering the coverage you get. Good Yearly bonus would also be a great way to treat employees which is not yet given to the employees here.

One day I and my friend were going together talking about the fraud ads of these slimming products, when an uncle tapped me on my back and asked me what the issue I am talking so rude about is? I told him the whole story and became dull when coming to an end. He then suggest me MIRSLIM, the game changing thing in my life. First I did not trust him and thought he would be getting some commission suggesting people such things. But then, he also shared his son’s story who had 120 kg weight, and just because of MIRSLIM he is now succeeded in reducing 35 kg. I thought that I had already wasted so much money for those stupid things then why not trust this elderly man and try this product once. And to my surprise, within 15 days of my experience with this product, I and even my friends started noticing some changes in me. I was much more active from before. I could work more actively and started feeling good about me.

And now within 3 months of my experience with this product, I am here to share my story. I am very much happy now. And keep on using this product as this is a total Ayurvedic product and have no side effect. I am feeling so much happy that I could not find word to express my emotions. Just want to thank MIRIK for manufacturing this fabulous product. I will highly recommend this amazing product to all disappointed people who have tried many product and just got deceived by the fraud companies here and there. Thanks MIRIK once again.

My blood sugar use to be Random approx. 350 but after I started consuming Mirdiab of Mirik Healthfoods Pvt. Ltd., in July, 2014, in last three month; my Random blood sugar is stable now, approx. 120 to 150. The most important thing is that the weakness I used to feel before the consumption on the medicine is now no more.

Meanwhile I started to feel numbness and tingling in the hands, feet, and face. I could not bear that and thus forgot the little pains I feel here and there. For almost 1 year, I wandered here and there to see he doctors, but no one could even diagnose the exact reason for my pain. Then one day an acupressure doctor told me that it could be a problem due to lack of calcium in my body. He suggested me to take some ayurvedic medicine for the cure of this deficiency. He also said that the pain I feel in my body is also due to that deficiency. I started searching for a suitable and effective medicine that can help me out. I talked to many a people about the ayurvedic medicines, the doctors, and then came to know about MIRIK HEALTHFOODS. I am a man that do a proper research before trying anything new for myself.
I surfed through internet and searched about the ingredients of the product and sharing with you so that you could also believe.

Now, the only problem is that this product is not available in any Chemist shop or Departmental store in Pune. I need to give call to Mirik Healthfoods Pvt. Ltd., Delhi Office and then they direct someone in Mumbai to deliver the products to me. Company should have their products available in Pune. It is good product but the only problem is its availability. In the diabetic life style, regular medicine is a much required thing. I have wrote to Mirik Healthfoods Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi in this regards many times.

I've personally seen the management taking pride & passion in dealing most of the issues. People coming to them at the last minute were also entertained without any hassle. The managements motivates you and pushes you in right direction when needed. I love working for this company.
Rahul Singh

Jan 19, 2015

Mirik Products are the Best

MIRIK Health Foods a brand is synonymous with wellbeing and individual consideration created from time - tried Ayurveda. Ayurveda, the antiquated medicinal investigation of India, is not simply a regulation of restorative treatment of MIRIK, however a method for sound and content life.

This youthful, quickly developing and professionally oversaw FMCG/OTC/Cosmetics/Pharma Company delivers more than 150 customary items as per the standards of Ayurveda.

All the items are exceptional, 100% safe, for example, Grow-Mor, hostile to hairlessness arrangement, Mirik Joint Relief, super equation for joint torment, Bresto-Mir, breast improvement & bosom firming, Mirsex, the man fuel, P-XL, the men identity and Miridiab, characteristic solution for diabetes and solid living one few items which has demonstrated viable results.

Mirik Healthfoods is one of the greatest promoters of Ayurveda and we have taken promise to give the purest manifestation of Ayurveda to the shoppers the whole way across the world. We are extraordinary for delivering wellbeing sustenances.

There are not very many organizations in the market that try for ayurvedic treatment as it is a bit moderate procedure than allopath.

Then I began to feel deadness and shivering in the hands, feet, and face. I couldn't bear that and therefore overlooked the little torments I feel here and there. For very nearly 1 year, I meandered here and there to see he specialists, however nobody could even diagnose the careful purpose behind my torment. At that point one day a pressure point massage specialist let me know that it could be an issue because of absence of calcium in my body.

He proposed me to take some ayurvedic drug for the cure of this insufficiency. He additionally said that the torment I feel in my body is likewise because of that insufficiency. I began hunting down a suitable and successful solution that can bail me out. I conversed with numerous an individuals about the ayurvedic meds, the specialists, and afterward came to think about MIRIK HEALTHFOODS. I am a man that do a legitimate research before taking a stab at anything new for myself.

I surfed through web and sought about the fixings of the item and offering to you with the goal that you could likewise accept. What's more now inside 3 months of my involvement with this item, I am here to impart my story. I am all that much content now.

What's more continue utilizing this item as this is an aggregate Ayurvedic item and have no reaction. I am feeling so much content that I couldn't discover word to express my feelings. Simply need to thank MIRIK for assembling this astonishing item. I will very prescribe this stunning item to all baffled individuals who have attempted numerous item and simply got betrayed by the extortion organizations here and there. Much obliged MIRIK at the end of the day.
Suvidh

Jan 17, 2015

Fake Employment being Offered

BEWARE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE.. BEWARE...!!

All Ladies & Gentlemen,

What can be more ridiculous than this fake organization, which offers employment on different levels E:g: ASM/RSM that too on handsome salaries but who knows, at the end of day they are going to get nothing out of it.

Beware of Such Fraud act:

I received call today morning from HR department and asked to get through telephonic conversation to be taken by senior HR associate. Post discussion, i was asked few questions on leadership qualities and my current profile based on which I was offered a position of RSM with a handsome salary package which almost brought tears of joy in my eye for a while but at the same time i was hit by a sudden thought that how come i was being offered such a good position despite of having no interview and technical round. The ridiculous part of our discussion was that senior HR herself was not familiar about the facts and figure of the company which has given me ambiguous thought and assured me their in-genuineness.

Guys: Work less but work qualitatively with assured bucks in your account despite of dusting your head down every day in order to achieve something for your company and family else these assholes will always try to leave you with no option of Employment.

This information is being disclosed keeping the identity as Anonymous..
shailysharma

Jan 8, 2015

improved Calcium with Mirik medicines

MIRICAL SYRUP is really a miracle
I am 44 years old woman and due to my calcium deficiency my bones have become weak. I always used to feel pain here and there. As I am retired, I love surfing internet and use to read and write about anything new that passes by.
Those days I was searching a good ayurvedic medicine for myself as allopathic medicines have more side effects than relief. There are very few companies in the market that go for ayurvedic treatment as it is a bit slow process than allopath.
Meanwhile I started to feel numbness and tingling in the hands, feet, and face. I could not bear that and thus forgot the little pains I feel here and there. For almost 1 year, I wandered here and there to see the doctors, but no one could even diagnose the exact reason for my pain. Then one day an acupressure doctor told me that it could be a problem due to lack of calcium in my body. He suggested me to take some Ayurvedic medicine for the cure of this deficiency. He also said that the pain I feel in my body is also due to that deficiency. I started searching for a suitable and effective medicine that can help me out. I talked to many a people about the Ayurvedic medicines, the doctors, and then came to know about MIRIK HEALTHFOODS. I am a woman that do a proper research before trying anything new for myself.
1. Calcium carbonate is a dietary supplement used when the amount of calcium taken in the diet is not enough.
2. Vitamin D (cholecalciferol-D3) is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus.
3. Magnesium hydroxide is both a laxative and one of the three major classes of antacids, which also include calcium carbonate and aluminum hydroxide. You can use magnesium hydroxide to treat constipation, upset stomach and heartburn.
4. Zinc is such a critical element in human health that even a small deficiency is a disaster. Zinc is so important because it is found in every tissue in the body and is directly involved in cell division.
Then after self-satisfaction, I ordered the product and trust me the results were same as I expected. Now within 3 months of the use, numbness and tingling I felt very strong is very light now, almost negligible. I am very happy with this product. Hope it will keep on curing many people like me. Last but not the least, I want to thank MIRIK for this great product.
Mohan Pyare

Dec 31, 2014

Mirik Healthfoods, a good company

Diabetes is a lifelong condition that causes a person's blood sugar (glucose) level to become too high.
The hormone insulin – produced by the pancreas – is responsible for controlling the amount of glucose in the blood.
There are two main types of diabetes:
Type 1 – where the pancreas doesn't produce any insulin
Type 2 – where the pancreas doesn't produce enough insulin or the body’s cells don't react to insulin
This topic is about type 1 diabetes. Read more about type 2 diabetes.
Another type of diabetes, known as gestational diabetes, occurs in some pregnant women and tends to disappear following birth.
It's very important for diabetes to be diagnosed as soon as possible, because it will get progressively worse if left untreated.
You should therefore visit your GP if you have symptoms, which include feeling thirsty, passing urine more often than usual and feeling tired all the time (see the list below for more diabetes symptoms).
Type 1 and type 2 diabetes
Type 1 diabetes can develop at any age, but usually appears before the age of 40, particularly in childhood. Around 10% of all diabetes is type 1, but it's the most common type of childhood diabetes. This is why it's sometimes called juvenile diabetes or early-onset diabetes.
In type 1 diabetes, the pancreas (a small gland behind the stomach) doesn't produce any insulin – the hormone that regulates blood glucose levels. This is why it's also sometimes called insulin-dependent diabetes.
If the amount of glucose in the blood is too high, it can, over time, seriously damage the body's organs.
In type 2 diabetes, the body either doesn't produce enough insulin to function properly, or the body's cells don't react to insulin. Around 90% of adults with diabetes have type 2, and it tends to develop later in life than type 1.
Diabetes symptoms
The symptoms of diabetes occur because the lack of insulin means that glucose stays in the blood and isn’t used as fuel for energy.
Your body tries to reduce blood glucose levels by getting rid of the excess glucose in your urine.
Typical symptoms include:
feeling very thirsty
passing urine more often than usual, particularly at night
feeling very tired
weight loss and loss of muscle bulk
The symptoms of type 1 diabetes usually develop very quickly in young people (over a few days or weeks). In adults, the symptoms often take longer to develop (a few months).
Read more about the symptoms of type 1 diabetes.
Causes of type 1 diabetes
Type 1 diabetes occurs as a result of the body being unable to produce insulin, which moves glucose out of the blood and into your cells to be used for energy.
Without insulin, your body will break down its own fat and muscle, resulting in weight loss. This can lead to a serious short-term condition called diabetic ketoacidosis, where the bloodstream becomes acidic and you develop dangerous levels of dehydration.
Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune condition, where the immune system (the body's natural defence against infection and illness) mistakes the cells in your pancreas as harmful and attacks them.
Read more about the causes of type 1 diabetes.
Treating type 1 diabetes
It's important that diabetes is diagnosed as early as possible, so that treatment can be started.
Diabetes can't be cured, but treatment aims to keep your blood glucose levels as normal as possible and control your symptoms, to prevent health problems developing later in life.
If you're diagnosed with diabetes, you'll be referred to a diabetes care team for specialist treatment and monitoring.
As your body can't produce insulin, you'll need regular insulin injections to keep your glucose levels normal. You'll be taught how to do this and how to match the insulin you inject to the food you eat, taking into account your blood glucose level and how much exercise you do.
Insulin injections come in several different forms, with each working slightly differently. Some last up to a whole day (long-acting), some last up to eight hours (short-acting) and some work quickly but don't last very long (rapid-acting). You'll most likely need a combination of different insulin preparations.
There are alternatives to insulin injections, but they're only suitable for a small number of patients. They are:
insulin pump therapy – where a small device constantly pumps insulin (at a rate you control) into your bloodstream through a needle that's inserted under the skin
islet cell transplantation – where healthy insulin-producing cells from the pancreas of a deceased donor are implanted into the pancreas of someone with type 1 diabetes (read about the criteria for having an islet transplant)
a complete pancreas transplant
Read more about diagnosing diabetes and treating type 1 diabetes.
Complications
If diabetes is left untreated, it can cause a number of different health problems. Large amounts of glucose can damage blood vessels, nerves and organs.
Even a mildly raised glucose level that doesn't cause any symptoms can have damaging effects in the long term.
Read more about the complications of type 1 diabetes.
Living with diabetes
If you have type 1 diabetes, you'll need to look after your health very carefully. Caring for your health will also make treating your diabetes easier and minimise your risk of developing complications.
For example, eating a healthy, balanced diet and exercising regularly will lower your blood glucose level. Stopping smoking (if you smoke) will also reduce your risk of developing cardiovascular disease.
If you have diabetes, your eyes are at risk from diabetic retinopathy, a condition that can lead to sight loss if it's not treated. Everyone with diabetes aged 12 or over should be invited to have their eyes screened once a year.

DIABETES SYMPTOMS

The following symptoms of diabetes are typical. However, some people with type 2 diabetes have symptoms so mild that they go unnoticed.

Common symptoms of diabetes:

Urinating often
Feeling very thirsty
Feeling very hungry - even though you are eating
Extreme fatigue
Blurry vision
Cuts/bruises that are slow to heal
Weight loss - even though you are eating more (type 1)
Tingling, pain, or numbness in the hands/feet (type 2)
Early detection and treatment of diabetes can decrease the risk of developing the complications of diabetes.

Learn about how your doctor can make a diabetes diagnosis or take our Risk Test to find out if you are at increased risk for having type 2 diabetes.

THE RISKS AND COMPLICATIONS OF UNCONTROLLED DIABETES

If not controlled, diabetes can put you at risk for a host of complications that can affect nearly every organ in the body. They include:

The heart and blood vessels
The eyes
The kidneys
The nerves
The gums and teeth
Heart Disease, Blood Vessel Disease, and Diabetes
Heart disease and blood vessel disease are the biggest complications that people with uncontrolled diabetes face. Approximately 71% of adults with diabetes also have high blood pressure or take medication to reduce blood pressure and 65% have high cholesterol or take medication to treat it.

Adults with diabetes have heart disease death rates about 1.7 times higher than adults without diabetes.The risk for stroke is 1.5 times higher .

Many studies show that controlling diabetes can prevent or stop the progression of heart and blood vessel disease.

Blood vessel damage or nerve damage (see below) may also lead to foot problems that can lead to amputations. More than 60% of leg and foot amputations not related to an injury are due to diabetes.

Diabetes and the Eyes
Diabetes is the leading cause of new blindness in the U.S. in adults ages 20-74. It can cause a number of eye problems, some of which can lead to blindness if not addressed. The eye disorders include:

Glaucoma
Cataracts
Diabetic retinopathy
Studies show that regular eye exams and timely treatment of diabetes-related eye problems could prevent up to 90% of diabetes-related blindness.

Kidney Disease and Diabetes
Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney failure in adults in the U.S., accounting for 44% of new cases. Drugs that lower blood pressure (even if you don't have high blood pressure) can lower risk of kidney failure by 33%.

Diabetes and Your Nerves
Over time, high blood sugar levels can harm the nerves. This can lead to loss of sensation or feeling (usually starting in the toes) or pain and burning of the feet. Approximately 60-70% of people with diabetes have some form of nerve damage.

Diabetes-related nerve damage can also cause pain in the legs, arms, and hands, and can cause problems with digestion, going to the bathroom, or having sex.

Diabetes and Your Teeth
People with diabetes are at high risk for gum disease. Keeping your diabetes under control, seeing your dentist regularly, and taking good daily care of your teeth can prevent gum disease and tooth loss.

>><<HAVE YOU TRIED MIRDIAB - MANUFACTURED BY MIRIK HEALTH FOODS? IT IS A MIRACLE FOR DIABETICS!>><<

The Cause of Diabetes Complications
Diabetes complications are caused by damage to the blood vessels, nerves, or both.

Symptoms of Diabetes Complications
Symptoms vary depending on the diabetes complication that you have. You may have:

No symptoms if you have heart disease or atherosclerosis of a large blood vessel, unless you have a heart attack or stoke. Disease of the large blood vessels in your legs may cause problems with blood circulation, leading to leg cramps, changes in skin color, and decreased sensation.
Vision problems, vision loss, or pain in your eye if you have diabetic eye disease
No symptoms if you have early diabetes-related kidney disease. Swelling of the legs and feet occur in more advanced stages of kidney failure.
Tingling, numbness, burning, or shooting or stabbing pain in the feet, hands, or other parts of your body, if the nerves are affected by diabetes (peripheral diabetic neuropathy). If the nerves that control internal organs are damaged (autonomic neuropathy), you may have sexual problems, digestive problems (a condition called gastroparesis); difficulty sensing when your bladder is full; dizziness, fainting, or difficulty knowing when your blood sugar is low.
Prevention of Diabetes Complications
When diabetes complications are found early, you might only have to take medication to prevent progression of the disease. Only minor lifestyle changes may be necessary. For example, if you have early diabetic nephropathy, you can take medication to prevent further damage. Early treatment for a complication and keeping your blood sugar levels within a safe range can help slow the progression of your complication and may prevent other complications from developing.

Treatment of Diabetes Complications
Treatment of diabetes complications focuses on slowing the progression of the damage. That may include medication, surgery, or other treatment options.

But the most important treatment to slow the progression of diabetes complications is to keep your blood sugar levels tightly in control and to treat high blood pressure and high cholesterol.

Reduce Weight by using Mirslim
Reducing the imbalances at the basis of long-standing chronic conditions often requires several months of natural health care interventions. Your program at The Raj includes in-residence treatments and a complete set of Ayurveda recommendations for use at home. This multi-modality is the most comprehensive natural health care program for chronic disorders available today.
Maharishi Rejuvenation Therapy In-residence Programs:

The Raj offers 5-21 day, in-residence, Maharishi Rejuvenation Therapy (MRT) programs that include a preparation period before you arrive and a comprehensive recommendation program that is followed after you leave. The price is inclusive of standard treatments, room, board, Ayurveda Health consultations, guest services and daily educational classes.

Following are the details of the four-step program for chronic disorders available at The Raj:

1. Application of the Principles of Ayurveda Diet and Daily Routine

Health is won or lost in how we live day-to-day life. When you arrive at The Raj you receive a booklet that condenses the essence of Ayurveda diet and daily routine information. The booklet provides a wealth of information that can be applied in day-to-day life to start immediately gaining benefits and prepare yourself to get maximum from your in-residence program. Note: It is possible to order this booklet and gain this knowledge even before scheduling. Call now to order: 800 864-8714 ext. 9000

2. Home Preparation for In-residence Treatments

When you call to schedule your in-residence stay, our scheduler asks you some health related questions that allows our Ayurveda Health Consultant to individualize a home program that is followed for several weeks before you arrive at The Raj. This individualized program starts to improve digestion and eliminate impurities to prepare you to gain maximum benefit from your in-residence treatments.

<<[[MIRSLIM BY MIRIK HEALTH FOODS HAS BEEN PROVED TO BE A MIRICALOUS MEDICINE TO BURN FAT NATURALLY AND MAKE YOUR SELF SLIMMER!]]>>

Initially, good news is that the problem can be resolved but it doesn’t happen in a day or two, it takes some time to achieve it. So be patient and don’t get worried in this concern. It is obvious that, you did not gain weight at once, and so it is not possible to cut off those extra pounds all at once! Obviously, you have gained weight gradually and will lose them gradually! You might have seen many articles on internet about losing weight quickly in 10 days, since positive everything you do takes some time you could lose weight successfully by following some natural remedies in about 30 days.

Also Read - 7 Days Flat Belly Diet Plan
Here are some of the top best home remedies that help you lose weight faster! These tips are really helpful for you to lose weight as soon as possible. If you follow these tips sincerely then you can cut off those pounds in 30 days. Following are the best tips that are going to be recommended for you to get you a toned and attractive physique.

1. Burn Fats And Calories:
One of the best ways to burn fats and calories in the body is exercising daily for a couple of hours. Exercise helps you stay fit and also keeps you from the diseases caused by excess fats. Taking instructions of a physician is recommended to perform any type of exercise, which helps you follow a schedule. Exercise should be done based on the age and weight of the body.

2. Healthy Diet to Lose Weight:
Improper diet also results to weight gaining and health problems. Fast foods and junk food which we commonly eat these days produce lot of calories and fats in the body. In order to get rid of those fats and reduce weight, we should get rid of the habit of eating such food. If these steps are followed weight loss can be seen around 2 weeks.
Healthy Diet to Lose Weight

3. Leave Carbonated Beverages:
Carbonated beverages that we get like fizzy drinks, packed juices effect you body and leads to increase in the weight of the body because of the calories that are present in them. Carbonated beverages can be replaced by Natural fruit juices which are rich in nutrition and contains low calories which keep you fit.

4. Eating vegetables to lose weight:
Fiber contents, proteins and vitamins that are present in the vegetables help you stay healthy. Appetite can be maintained by replacing meals with steamed vegetables in which there are low calories but rich in nutrition. This habit helps you lose weight and look fit.
the-real-food-reset-banner

5. Eating fruits to lose weight:
Carbonates, Vitamins, Proteins and fiber contents are rich in fruits which help in increasing the nutrition levels. Fruits have similar advantages as vegetables which help in maintaining health and suppress the appetite. Fruits can be replaced with meals in order to maintain low calorie intake and high nutrition.

6. Avoid snacks to lose weight:
Having snacks now and then also leads in weight gain and add extra calories and fats that are harmful to the body. This makes the body shapeless. Avoiding such snacks like finger chips, cookies, burgers etc help you cut the extra fats and keeps you fit and healthy.

7. Stop eating sugar lose weight fast:
Sugar also produces an extra fatty substance in the body that makes you unfit and causes health problems. Reducing intake of sweet substances helps you maintain the body. Making a habit taking fruit juice or tea without sugar keeps you fit and away from fats which causes weight gain.

8. Reduce sodium lose weight:
Salt contains large amounts of sodium that affect the body causing weight gain. Limiting the intake of salty substances in food that we take daily reduces water retention that makes you look fat. Many researches also proved that excess sodium causes weight gain, to lose weight care should be taken in eating salty substances.

9. Herbal Tea to lose weight:
Antioxidants that is present in the herbal tea helps in fat burning process. It is available anywhere in the market, having herbal tea without adding sugar to it shows best results in weight loss. Toxins and harmful nitrogenous waste present in the body are pulled out by having herbal tea or green tea leading to lose excess weight.

10. Being Natural:
Keeping yourself natural also helps in the weight loss process. We should not be lazy watching television or playing computer games which leads to weight gain. Avoiding use of machines that reduce effort like elevators, es