Mittal Builders, Pune

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mittal Builders, Pune

registered_buyer

Dec 8, 2012

seriously hats off

I just happened to come across this page while checking for more details of a project by this builder in Hadapsar.

I am an investor. Been investing with many builders in the city since the last 10 years. And trust me, this is one of the best builders from the city. I can say this because i have dealt with so many other builders in the city.

I have also checked for his Hadapsar project, Sun Sapphire. There is no 'smashan bhoomi' around.
vikas3330

Nov 27, 2012

Want flat at sun plannet

I want to purchase a flat in Sun Plannet, Sinhgad road, Mittal group. If anybody intrested please call on 8484826288.
Vyomkar Send email

Nov 13, 2012

Inferior Quality

Me too bought flat from mittal builders in sun planet. Does anyone know what is status of approach road ? There was no road when I visited two months back. Builder keeps saying 1 month...1 month but nothing is happening.

Oct 18, 2012

Inferior Quality

@thetractor: Thanks i will be definitely visiting the site. Thanks for the heads up.
Thetractor Send email

Oct 2, 2012

Inferior Quality

First, let me inform that I am not new member here. I changed my company few months back hence lost my email ID (forgot my password for this website) & so can't log-in. The situation from 2011 to now has changed a lot. As months went by, I came across many bad experiences with the builder. At time of possesion issue was only with service tax but now its lot more than that :/ .

@ 123unknown,
A register is kept at sun satellite hall where sales office is placed. All complaints with flat number, comments of owners, date and other details is mentioned. Have a look at it and you will see that heavy seepages, peeling of paint, moving/broken tiles, poor plumbing, plaster coming out, basin falling are common complaints. Maintenance is nil even when builder has taken collectively in crores in maintenance. Showed sun orbit as sample flat and cheated in sun satellite. My car in basement got stains as because of leakages plaster, color fell on it. Stains was severe, got part of car roof painted. I was not given service tax receipt and amount was rounded off to bigger amount. Had no option but pay non-required money as builder was not giving possession even after making full payment :(. I suggest you see sun satellite basement, full of leakages and rust from iron rods coming out...you can take a shower under it :/ . There is fungus on wall of many flats internally and furniture damaged due to water leaking from walls. Complaints were made even at Mittals office at soba tower but no use. Big cracks on wall (sun planet is no different but cracks covered with paint for now). And one more thing is sun satellite D building does not have sanction above 4th floor though builder has constructed higher floors. Mittal is taking some money but no agreement is done. Terrace for D building is 100%, for other buildings it was 50%. Because of D building society formation not getting done even after 2 years. Speak with any owner, make site visit, read register, see with your own eyes and find truth. He also fooled sun empire owners by giving internal road to PMC and they are fighting in court. The builder is non-reliable and not trustworthy at all - first hand experience. And one of my friend informed that there is crematorium/smashanbhoomi around sun sapphire, Hadapsar. Kindly confirm. You are most welcome to visit the place, sunday is best as you can speak with many owners. All the best for house hunting :)

@ planet buyer,
When I came for booking few years ago, I was sent to sun planet site visit on tractor because area is full of muddy puddle after which I decided to buy at sun satellite. In last meeting with builder few months ago Mittal had promised us speed-breakers, CCTV cameras in sun satellite after which we allowed 2 wheelers of sun planet thru satellite but I was out of Pune so could not attend it. It is 3 months now but nothing done by builder in this. Several thefts have taken place in satellite as anyone comes as sun planet owner, steals and leaves. Mittal not doing anything about maintenance, water leakages, security...list is endless so sun satellite people are very angry.
By the way I came to know that in sun planet video door phone, lift had failed as water went into these ducts. Is it corrected now ? We in sun satellite just like sun planet faced same problem of water entering lift ducts last year :( .
And planet buyer, I must say that we feel sad for you guys but we cannot allow planet people to pass thru satellite because of security reasons and thefts which have taken place. Mittal is saying one story to us and another to you and fooling us both. He is making us fight amongst ourself. sun planet people should come together and pressure builder else you cant stay properly in sun planet. Also came to know that stay order has been obtained by land owners and environment department so the riverside dp road work will not be completed anytime soon in coming years. Wish you luck and bye.
Planet Buyer Send email

Sep 21, 2012

Hi All

I am also a planet buyer.I am an NRI.I am confused now what to do with this flat.as we can't rent it nor sell it.I don't think I can live in that too.Shall we form a group.But then with group what options we are left with?

Planet Buyer.
hahahehe

Sep 21, 2012

hats off

I am staying in the societies constructed by the same builder since the last 7 years.. I have now shifted to Sun Satellite, and I fond no complaint. The builder is a very kind and one of the very few true builders in the city..

Sep 10, 2012

Inferior Quality

same thing can be said against you ... that you are one of those competitor /employee who is jealous with Mittal's success, if you are staying in one of the buildings why are you so afraid of the builder .. you have paid in full and he cannot do anything against you ... unless otherwise you are lying
Suncity Rd Punekar Send email

Sep 5, 2012

^ 123unknown

looks u r builder using fake name. nobody will give details.

Sep 4, 2012

Inferior Quality

Guys those who all have complained can you give me your flat number, i would like to visit your flats as i am planning to buy a flat with the same builder in Hadapsar,
Sun Planet Sufferer Send email

Aug 31, 2012

Inferior Quality

Lot of information here, which is very true. Saying this as I own a flat in Sun Planet by Mittal builders/Mittal Group. We have taken possession of the flat but not have shifted here as yet as there is no road, no proper water.

We have been cheated by builder, Mittal by following ways :

* The DP road has not come up, only 30% work done and work is stuck. People say it will take another 7-8 years or even more seeing current pace. This was mentioned in Sakal newspaper few days back.

* The possession was delayed by more than 2 years.

* Builder added more buildings later without our knowledge, which has now led to very less open space. Parking areas are insufficient now because of new buildings.

* Sun Orbit was shown to as for sample flat but actually our flat is very cheap, poor quality and poor workmanship. The entrance lobby looks like Govt building entrance. No AC, no automatic sliding doors and even basic thing like place to sit like a wooden bench is not there. So cheap, whats the use of lobby ?

* Parking size is so small that it can fit only one small car, not even big car. You can't park small car and one bike/scooter together.

* The tiles are chinese, cheap quality. Already 5-6 tiles are broken in bathroom and can't find replacement as these tiles are out of stock and not available in market. In my neighbors flat there were grey colored tiles right between white colored ones in dining area. LoL. Is builder blind that he thinks grey and white both are same color ?

* EWC fitted on wall fell down out of sudden even when no one was there. When inspected, the tiles on which it was mounted had came off. Classic case of poor or almost no plastering.

* Switchboard in children bedroom came off.

* The lifts keep failing every now and then. Generator doesn't work properly or maybe builder tries to save money by not putting diesel in it.

* Security is non-existent, is very scary at night.

* A big way Mittal saved money was by reducing height of the ceiling. It is whopping 1-1.5 feet shorter than Sun Satellite. The door height is just over 6 feet. If you carry something on your back be sure it will hit the frame. My guitar just escaped from getting broke when I carried it here to play on my back in its bag.

* Light and ventilation is poor and it will even reduce further after the added new buildings get completed.

* I bought a flat with river view but now bang opposite my flat will stand the new building blocking the view completely.

* Mittal doesn't attend our calls, the local persons of Mittal are useless as they don't have authority. After sales service is non-existent and builder thinks he does a favor by handing you the flat for which you have made 100% payment.

* There is water seepage in several of our rooms, cracks in passages and even ceiling has water seepage which simply refuses to go away and this is happening when the flat above is unoccupied.

My wife is scared to stay in Sun Planet as there is no approach road, and after seeing this pathetic construction quality, I lost interest in Sun Planet. I even thought of selling this flat but local agent informed that already there are flats for sale for past few months with no buyers. Even flats are not going on rent even if owners are ready to reduce rents. The agent frankly said that selling a flat in Sun Planet is difficult as there is no road, poor construction quality and because of the name of builder - Mittal. Mittal = Cheap.

I wanted to shift in Sun Planet on my wife's birthday but this never happened and I curse myself for this. I agree with 'stupids friends' above, me too take an oath that I will never ever buy any property from Mittal builders as the builder, Naresh Mittal is big mouth liar.

It is my deepest request to you all never buy from Mittal builders (Naresh Mittal), else you too will curse yourself later.
Awaken Common Man Send email

Jul 10, 2012

Inferior Quality

I totally agree with Bheem, same story repeated when i bought a flat at Mittal groups Sunhorizon appartment at Baner . We are also facing most of the problems you mentioned, in addition to that the builder had promised to provide round the clock drinking water but there is no sufficient water connection and we are offered hazardous packaged water containing green algae . when I reported detection of algae in drinking water, the builder answered" if you are not happy with packaged water we will stop the services."- Most sarcastic answer ever.

Its builders responsibility to provide basic necessities like drinking water and I am shocked with such a irresponsible attitude of mittal builder .

Beware of Mittal builder they are "oonchi dukan Feeka pakwaan."
Sarita_nishigandha@yahoo.com Send email

May 30, 2012

Inferior Quality

Sun Planet Build by Mr Naresh Mittal have approach road from Air only. Flat owner have to by buy small helicopters to go their homes. PMC has given completion to Mittal without having approach road. Now PMC will give subsidy to buy air vehicles as the area surrounded by Sun Planet is owned by NCP local politicians who failed in recent PMC election hence they do not support PMC. Flat owners have invetsted more than 50-60 lacs from Bank loans however the possession got delayed by 2 years. After completion of Flat, Builder is not taking responsibility of appraoch road. PMC should not sanction such project in future unless the builder has to take ownus on him. This is India hence here no body bothers about consumer interest.
Stupids Friends Send email

May 26, 2012

EVERY THING THE PEOPLE SAY IS TRUE .EVERY THING IS OF CHINA MADE
GOD SAVED ME FROM PURCHASING THE FLAT WITH NARESH MITTAL PROJECTS.
NEVER GO TO THE SALES OFFICE FOR ENQUIRY THE PEOPLE R SO GREEDY N LINKED WITH AGENTS.
THEY CONTINOUSLY CALL N DRILL YOUR MIND.
MY FRIEND IS IN SUCH A CONDITION THAT HIS FLAT IS NOT GETTING RATES NOW DUE TO THE NAME OF MITTAL N THIRD CLASS QUALITY.
EACH N EVERY THING IS COMPLETELY CHINA MADE N NO PROPER MAINTENANCE.ALL PEOPLE R UNEDUCATED.
GOOD PEOPLE R NOT FOR MUCH TIME.THE PEOPLE WHO WORK R FIRED.MY PROMISE TO GOD THAT IF THE FLAT IS FREE THEN ALSO I WILL NOT GO FOR MITTAL.
PLS FRIENDS DONT GO ON ADVERTISEMENTS N SELECT ANY OTHER BUILDER BUT NOT THE MITTAL (NARESH MITTAL)
Y WANT TO CRY LATTER WHEN DUMPED.
Vinudate Send email

Apr 26, 2012

Inferior Quality

Mittal means - False promises, False promises, False promises!!
Bagheera Send email

Mar 5, 2012

moxydips,
Being a resident of satellite, what I can say is that Mittal builders is having free run in this area as there is no competition. His other projects like one in Balewadi isn't taking off well, thanks to better builders in balewadi. The loading has also increased which is applicable on terrace (terrace is charged 100%). Because of this, you end up paying for atleast 15-20% non-existent area when compared to older flats in planet. Cracks can be seen in existing buildings of planet, pls visit C, B wings. There are 4-5 people in satellite whose friedns/relative has bought in planet and informed that possession of C is hanging as road is absent. Visit the site alone once during day time, weekday probably and see for yourself. And the lack of basement parking for planet means lot of cars will be on internal road.

Secret Tip- There is a diary kept in community hall [doubles up as sales office :( ] in which satellite people register their complaints. If possible read it and decide for yourself. People have already burnt fingers by paying exorbitant prices and I would not like one more to suffer the same way people here did. 1.1 Cr or more amount is not a joke. Writing this so that you don't repent later.

47229 - threatening
    He's my frnd now he's threatening me that he...
    BRPL - airtel cellular tower
    Airtel cellular tower indtalled at an unauthorised...
    municipal corporation - Mosquitoes in our area
    Sir, Due to the rain in the last two weeks in our...
    www.dishtv.in/email-us.astx - Channal not coming
    Dear Sir, From the last months many channals r not...
    THE HINDU NEWSPAPER - Intemitant delivey of tamilhindu
    Sir, I have subscribed both the Hindu Tamil &...
    snapdeal - faulty weighing scale
    Digital thick glass weighing scale of snapdeal order no....
    kota nagar nigam KOTA (Rajasthan) - dead cow
    r/sir, one cow is lying dead in word no-39 .kindly...
    Idea - RE : Complaint Regarding Wrong Bill 9837031900 Oct 14
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    idea cellular - RE : Misbehaviour and service
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    care@irctc.co.in - prayer for refundable amount
    I have booked ticket from Barddhaman to Guwahati on...