mobile tower

Consumer complaints and reviews about mobile tower

mithalia

Nov 24, 2014

mobile tower installation

Installation of mobile towerSir,
My self surendra singh mobile no. 09910613277 I am intrested in installation of mobbile tower in my plot which is located at following address.

plot no6, village sarvat abadi Mousuma vidyapuram,tahseel and Dist = MuzaffarnagarState = Utterpredesh
Pin = 251001
satendra singh Bisht

Sep 16, 2014

tower lagna hai

sir mare passplot 110 squerfeet hai adders choar pani gojani Ramnagar nanital pin code 244715 uttarkhnd a my contect no 7830540659
Sandeep84

Aug 28, 2014

Installation of mobile tower

i am interested for install any company mobile tower in my land -road se laga hua,light and water ki bhi suvidh pls contact me my address is-sandeep singh s/o kodulal singh vill./post-magraura,tahsil-maihar,distt.-satna (M.P) 485774 contect no.08120271298, 09165103481
i hope u favor me thanks
Sandeep84

Aug 28, 2014

reliance

i hope u favor me thanks
ASHOK KUMAR SONKER

Aug 26, 2014

Installation of mobile tower

My self Ashok kumar sonker mobile no. 09969223262 / 09839635066 I a intrested in installation of mobbile tower in my plot which is located at following address.

village & post = Barhalganj
Dist = Gorakhpur
Pin = 273002

Plot are next to Vodafone Tower
plot are 20X25 sq M atteched to road
subhajit halder

Jun 1, 2014

INSTALLATION OF MOBILE TOWER

My self subhajit halder i have land near about 3 acor,i would to install mobile tower on that land if you have a any information about it's if it could be so please inform me.My sell phone number is 8981418498 & 9038418680.if it's possible so inform me with in couple of day's.

Installation of mobile tower

i receive your message my EMAIL ID is jkchhindwara@gmail.com and mo. no. 09713170911

Installation of mobile tower
I am interested for install mobile tower in my land in Dist. Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh. Mo:9713170911

Installation of mobile tower
i am interested for install any company mobile tower in my land in Dist. Chhindwara of madhya pradesh. contect no.09713170911, 08982697739
vinod saini

May 7, 2014

For Mobile Tower Installation

I have 900(20x45) SqFt . Three Vaccant plots at khatauli muzaffarnagar uttar pradesh, i am interested for installing Mobile Phone tower.

Add:-Prince Electrical(M/S Manoj Kumar Dahaur Mobile - 9917349511)
Opp. Kali maa mandir near ghatayan and meerapur bus stand khatauli muzaffarnagar U.P(251201)

For Contract this number-8518851116,9911712582
Email:-vinod_saini53@rediffmail.com

amar jyoti maurya

Apr 21, 2014

Installation of mobile tower

Sir my self amar jyoti maurya mob( +919792109010 ) I a intrested in installation of mobile tower in my plot which is located at following address

village & post = pachauri
Dist = Ghazipur
Pin = 232327
sandip shewale

Oct 15, 2013

mobile tower making noise

Resp.sir,
Reliance Mobile ltd.
Myself Sandip shewale H.No-2146,guru krupa colony Hatkangale,Tal-Hatkangale,Dist-Kolhapur,maharashtra
I have resident above said adress nearby 30 feet from ur reliance tower. &I m facing a problem of noise from last 2 months which crossed all the decible limit. Leads to hearing problem.i hve inform to ur tower maintaince officer he says that problem from M.S.E.B. side & slove from 7 days. Tiildate not sloved this problem from last 2 month.
plz take any action immediately.
DINESH NAYAK

Mar 29, 2013

NOT PAY REND OF MOBILE TOWER

Dear sir,Iam ATUL CHANDRA NAYAK land owner of tata teleservice ltd (WTTIL)site-sankarpur(pubamedinipur) I NOT PAY MY LAND REND APROX TWO YEARS and company no responce do it.my mobile no is:9434205845.my located sankarpur(purbamedinipur).pin-721423

Nov 29, 2012

Installation of mobile tower

I am interested in providing my 2rd Floor space to any mobile company for installing their tower on rental basis. ADD :- M.G.ROAD, SIBSAGAR (ASSAM)INDIA..CONTACT NO 9706003874
vinit

Feb 25, 2012

Mobile tower making too noise

hi sir/madam,

my name is Vinit Somani. A mobile tower machine of reliance, situated on our building, is making too much noise.
Plese look in this matter immediately. please repair it or fix it.

address - 407, RLA tower, tank road,
bhandoop(west), Mumbai
RANJEET NAYAK

Dec 20, 2011

instal a tower in our land.

instal a telecom tower any company. so pls help me. RANJEET NAYAK AT/PO-ERADA VIA-SABARANG DIST-BHADRAK STATE-ODISHA PHONE-08093443238. THANK YOU

Feb 8, 2011

Installation of mobile tower

Sir my self Dhananjay singh mob( 09967359292 ) I a intrested in installation of mobbile tower in my plot which is located at following address

village & post = Tarwa
Dist = Azamgarh
Pin = 276123

Plot are near to Tarwa market & police station
plot are 5100 sq ft atteched to road

Feb 4, 2011

Feb 4, 2011

Installation of mobile tower

Nandu Natekar i m govt servant i have land on talegao in amravati road plot of 5500 sq fit in national highway. we r interested to give on lease or mobile tower company. if any interested so contact us 9860329116.

Jan 24, 2011

Installation of mobile tower

want to install mobile tower in my land . Its Aland (gao) tq-phulambri Dist-Aurangabad, maharashtra . Please let me know the process for mobile tower installation.
Ravi Jaitmal
my mobile no. +918055994059/+919552522349.

Jan 19, 2011

Installation of mobile tower

Uninor telecom, Videocon (Telecommunication)Aircel, Tata Docomo, Reliance, Airtel, Mts Mobile (Gsm & Cdma ) Intrest Mobile Company Install Their Tower On Rental Basis if Any Mobile Company Intrested Kindly Contact ashish gupta in villages of charkhari tahseel distt MAHOBA U.P (EAST) ashish0320@yahoo.com, 9984168454

Jan 18, 2011

Installation of mobile tower

I am Rajanish Kumar residing in varanasi district Anupam Nagar Colony Panchrochi Road Saranag talab. I have a land of 1900 sq. feet for mobile tower installation. If any company willing for mobile tower installation pls contact me on given mobile no.
09935180686, 09453658014, 09920940253.0542-2581113

Jan 2, 2011

Installation of mobile tower

I am interested for install mobile tower in my land in Giridih, Jharkhand. Mo:9431921934

Nov 2, 2010

Installation of mobile tower

what is the actual procedure for renting plot/house roof top for renting mobile tower for commercial use.
User195914

Oct 19, 2010

Installation of mobile tower

i am intrested for install any company mobile tower in my land in village of shivhar dist. mahoba uttar pradesh. contect no.09450223837, 09580389200, 09696192504.

NAGAR NIGAM - clearance of streets
    dabua colony ki 10 feet ki gali m don aunty ki gali m pani...
    Samsung Galaxy Core - mobile lost
    To The SHO mukundpur, Delhi – 110 033. Respected...
    yahoo - Not able to recover password and ID
    Hi, I couldnt login to my mail account, it is showing...
    Mobile fraud call - Fraud call from Master Visa
    I got a telephone call from +911130581827 &...
    snapdeal.com - Non delivery of product . Refund not given
    Ordered HP Slate 6 Voice tab on snapdeal.com Order No....