mp online

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about mp online

Lokesh Singh Thakur

Aug 26, 2016

Make suitable drain and road

On 12.08.2016 one canal has been made by nagar nigam jabalpur to drain out the filled rain water in large area at sheetalpuri ujarpurwa baldeobagh. Canal is dug in the road is the only road used by every person including small school children and old people. After digging road no further action has been taken by nagar nigam till date in respect to fill up or join the pipe.

Hence you are requested to give suitable direction to concerning officer before any incident take place..

Lokesh chauhan
Sheetalpuri ujarpurwa
Ukhri road baldeobagh
Jabalpur(m.p)

Make suitable drain and road

yogesh_rel

Aug 9, 2016

Regarding accumulate of rainy & dirty water and droppings in front of my house

I am belong to sharda Nagar , Barela Gram Panchayat :- Richai, Dist Jabalpur , Our family suffering very badly due to accumulate of rainy & dirty water with droppings in front of my house. Due to Smell of this we can’t stand in front of my house road, and mosquito and germs developing in this water.
In this regards my father already complain in CM help line no (Complain no 2344589 dt. 14.07.16) since approx. one month later but it’s not resolve till now even no buddy come to see it and without see issue responsible person always partial close this complain on paper every time.
Sir I know its very small issue for you but for my family its very serious mater. I upload some pics for your reference.
Sir this type issue not only my family because so many family are suffering this type issue due to negligence of contractors as well as responsible officer during build road and if this type issue not resolve how can we dream of Swaksh Bhart and how can you say its work?
Sir we hope you understand our problem and tack necessary action ASAP for that.
Hope for best from your end!

My Father Contact No. is 9424677552.

Yogesh Shrivastava
Yogesh_rel@rediffmail.com
7049919700

Regarding accumulate of rainy & dirty water and droppings in front of my house Regarding accumulate of rainy & dirty water and droppings in front of my house Regarding accumulate of rainy & dirty water and droppings in front of my house

ankit0099

Jul 21, 2016

failed transaction

Sir i was making payment of mp online through pnb net banking
A/c no: 7731000100003611
Application id :9801160186342
Date :21/07/2016
Sir the amount was deducted but at the end it was showing transaction failed and my appilcation status is still showing payment not done.
sir what should i do,
Do i make another payment or i may get my deducted amount back
gulab.pathak

Jul 3, 2016

HONOURABLE SIR / MAM ,

With Respect i want to inform that Mr. MOHAMMAD YOUSUF KHAN S/O ATAULLAH KHAN has working as a LAB TECHNICIAN In HEALTH DEPARTMENT As A Sr. LAB TECHNICIAN, And Contact No. is '9301182114'

GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE Of MADHYA PRADESH State as A REGULAR EMPLOYEE For More than 25 YEARS. And is MUSLIM by Caste.

SIR / MAM ,
I JUST WANT TO INFORM THAT FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR CHILDREN THAT PERSON BY USING FAKE DOCUMENT AS WELL AS MAY BE INFLUENCE BY

Money / Bribe HE HAS ISSUED AN INCOME CERTIFICATE ( BELOW/ AROUND 24 THOUSAND ) FOR SHOWING HIMSELF AS A POOR & BPL AS A

CATOGERY IN WHICH Mr.MOHD. YOUSUF KHAN SHOWN HIS AS Mr. M Y KHAN and ALSO ISSUED OBC CERTIFICATE By Using FAKE DOCUMENTS

( Shown Himself As 'RANGREJ' While their family belong to MUSLIM), IN THESE DOCUMENTS THAT PERSON SHOWN THEIR NAME AS Mr. M Y KHAN, And IN the

Column Of Father HE SHOWN HIS NAME or/ AS IN THE

NAME OF FATHER, Mr. MOHD. YOUNIS KHAN ALWAYS SHOWN HIS NAME As Mr. M Y KHAN.

TO GET BENEFICIAL IN THE ADMISSION OF THEIR CHILDREN AS WELL AS FINANCIALLY HELP AS A SCHOLARSHIP BY SHOWING VERY LOW INCOME , WHILE

HIS MONTHLY SALARY ARE MORE THAN Rs.40 Thousand ( 40000/--) PER MONTH.

THAT Person GOT ALL THAT CERTIFICATE BY The INFLUENCE FAKE CERTIFICATE AS WELL AS MAY BE USE OF BRIBE?. MOSTLY THAT DOCUMENTS ARE ISSUED FROM JABALPUR .

FROM ALL THESE DOCUMENTS THAT PERSON'S KIDS NOT ONLY GOT BENEFIT OF OBC CERTICITATE AND GOT SCHOLERSHIP BY DIFFERENT MODE LIKE ( As

BY INCOME CERTIFICATE) On Behalf of STUDENT'S FAMILY VERY-2 POOR And got A NO. OF TIME "SAMAAJ KALYAN SCHOLERSHIP , MEAN CUM MINORITY

SCHOLERSHIP , HONOURABLE CHIEF MINISTER HAS GAVEN TIME TO TIME AS A NUMBER OF SCHEME FOR REAL POOR FAMILIES, IN ALL THAT TYPE OF

SCHEME THEY HAVE GOT SCHOLARSHIP & A LOTS OF PROGRAMS FOR FINANCIAL HELP, By WHICH THAT PERSON And Their KIDS GOT MONEY NOT ONLY

STATE ALSO OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT.

And By SAME WAY HAVE TAKEN BENEFITS OF O.B.C. CERTIFICATE BENEFITS ,

HONOURABLE SIR / MAM, THAT PERSON ALSO INVOLVE IN A NUMBER OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION HE HAD USED DUMY CONDIDATE ( SOLVER ) IN PLACE

OF ACTUAL CONDIDATES.... THEIR ALL KIDS ARE THAT EXAMPLE.

AND A LOTS OF IN WHICH I AM SENDING SOME CONDIDATES WHO BY TAKEN MONEY WITHOUT APEARING IN ENTRANCE EXAM HAVE PASSED / GOTTEN ADMISSION...

Mr. M Y KHAN ( MOHD. YOUSUF KHAN) FAMILY DETAILS WHO BONEFIED WITH DETAIL I AM GIVING DETAILS OF THEIR CHILDREN ARE AS

1 - ARIF KHAN ( DOB-29/01/1994) S/O M.Y.KHAN, Mother Name - SHAKILA KHATOON, HAD TAKEN ADMISSION IN BE (Branch-

COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING) IN COLLEGE SHRI RAM INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, JABALPUR, Ph.- 07614001908,- Associate

Under RAJIV GANDHI PROUDYOGIKI VISHWAVIDYALAYA- BHOPAL, Admission In The Year 2011-2012 SESSION. Which UNIV
ERSITY ENROLMENT No.-'0205CS111018' .

2- ADIL KHAN S/O M Y KHAN , Mother Name -SHAKILA KHATOON, PURSUING THEIR GRADUATION FROM DEGREE COLLEGE OF JABALPUR.

3- SHAFKAT KHAN D/O Mr. M Y KHAN, Mother Name SHAKILA KHATOON - B.PHARM ( FROM REWA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, REWA UNDER

RAJIV GANDHI PROUDYOGIKI VISHWAVIDYALAYA- BHOPAL) IN THE Session Year 2005-2009.

HONOURABLE SIR / MAM,

THAT PERSON ( MOHD. YOUSUF KHAN ) CURRENTLY POSTED/ WORKING in CIVIL DISPENSARY
(Miloniganj Ward or CD Dhamapur Govt. College) JABALPUR or AS A Sr.LAB TECHNISION AS A MADHYA PRADESH STATE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE ( PERMANENT JOB ),.

RESPECTED SIR / MAM ,

THAT PERSON ALSO INVOLVE IN VYAPAM SCANDLE BECAUSE HE BY ANY INFLUENCE HAD ADMISSION OF A LOTS OF STUDENTS ADMISSION IN DIFFERENCE STATE LIKE UTTAR PRADESH ,

OTHER PLACES,

SIR / MAM I HAVE DATA OF A STUDENT WHO IS A U.P. DOCILE ( RATION CARD OF UTTAR PRADESH ATTACHED) HAVING NO RELATION IN M.P. ,

THAT PERSON FIRST FILLED THE FORM OF VETERINARY ENTRANCE EXAM WITH THE STUDENT AND THEIR PARENTS and

At The TIME OF EXAM USING A SOLVER IN PLACE OF MAIN STUDENT ( Mr.SALIM), that SOLVER ARRANGE BY Mr.MOHD YOUSUF KHAN

(OR M Y KHAN) And do all needful & solver taken Mr. SALIM Seat SITTING / A SOLVER AT THE TIME OF ENTRANCE EXAM APPEARED OF

THAT DUMMY/ SOLVER AND AFTER THAT WHEN THAT STUDENT HAD QUALIFY, THAN HE HAD ACTIVITY

HELP TO MADE / ISSUE THE DOMICILE CERTIFICATE OF THAT STUDENT'S PARENTS BY USING MARKSHEET FROM A URDU MADARSAA OF CLASS 5

and CLASS 8 ( OR CLASS NURSURY TO EIGHT. ( ALL ARE FAKE AND MULLA HAVE TAKEN SOME ....... AMOUNTS AND MADE THEIR FAKE MARKSHEET,

Than Mr M Y KHAN and Mr RAHIM BAKSH SEARCH OR Mr. M YOUSUF KHAN KNOWN THAT ALL ) AFTER THAT BY INFLUENCE A LADY LIVE HERE ( AGE AROUND 60 YEAR )

WHICH FATHER NAME WAS 'VAFATI' (LATE) (COINCIDENCE) ( GRANDFATHER ( OR STUDENT'S FATHER Mr RAHIM BAKSH S/O LATE 'VAFATI' ), MADE THEIR DOMICILE OF STATE MADHYA PRADESH),BY ANY WAY EITHER TAKE SUPPORT BRIBE OR ONLY THEY & The GOD KNOWS, THEY BOTH TAKEN REGISTRY By INFLUENCE OF rS N ETC....

Honourable Sir That person had prepared FAKE MARKSHEET OF A MADARSAA.

Sir / Mam , I SWEAR TO MYSELF THAT ALL THE INFORMATION ARE RIGHT, IF ANY INFORMATION WILL FOUND TO BE WRONG SHOULD BE TAKE AS STRICK ACTION AS POSSIBLE.

NOW SIR / MAM I AM HOPING FOR JUSTIC.

Heartly Thanks & Regard's

Gulab Pathak

By Cheating &/or influence of Bribe OBTAIN OBC CERT. and INCOME CERTIFICATE ( Below 24 Thousand , While that PERSON Is a our State EMPLOYEE By Cheating &/or influence of Bribe OBTAIN OBC CERT. and INCOME CERTIFICATE ( Below 24 Thousand , While that PERSON Is a our State EMPLOYEE By Cheating &/or influence of Bribe OBTAIN OBC CERT. and INCOME CERTIFICATE ( Below 24 Thousand , While that PERSON Is a our State EMPLOYEE

digendra sontaper

Jun 24, 2016

money refund

Sir maine gramin krishi vistaar adhikari ka form submite kiya tha jo ki ab cancel ho gya hai sir mera reg.no: 6301150014401 Tran.id: 15071905570462909269 & 15072559220394925169 hai. D.O.B.:01-01-1990 Dena bank a/c no:064110032151 Branch Tatibandh Raipur Chhattisgarh IFSC code: BKDN0821079 sir please refund my money
digendra sontaper

Jun 24, 2016

for money refund

money refund
loksingh

ई-पंजीयन हो रही गलतियों के संबंध में ।

महानुभाव,
उपपंजीयक कार्यालय, जबलपुर-2 में पंजीबद्ध दस्तावेज ई-पंजीयन संख्या डच्182552015।1114066 दिनांक 13.10.2015 में सम्पदा साफ्टवेयर की गलती से गवाहों के फोटो, हस्ताक्षर एवं अंगूठे के निशान प्रिंट में नही आये हैं । जिसके संबंध में सम्पदा हेल्प डेस्क को ईमेल के जरिये दिनांक 13.10.2015 को शिकायत दर्ज करायी गई है जिसका टिकिट नं. ।2921 है, ईमेल के जरिये जिला पंजीयक द्वारा भी उक्त टिकिट नंबर के संबंध में रिप्रिंट शीघ्र प्रदान करने हेतु दिनांक 14.10.2015 को ईमेल भेजा गया । इतनी लम्बी अवधि बीत जाने के कारण पुनः सम्पदा हेल्प डेस्क में शिकायत दर्ज करायी गई है जिसका टिकिट नंबर 26787 दिनांक 22.04.2016 है । परन्तु आज दिनांक तक इस संबंध में कोई कार्यवाही नही की गई । अतः महानुभाव से निवेदन है कि इस संबंध में सम्पदा हेल्प डेस्क को आवश्यक दिशा निर्देश जारी किये जाने जिससे शीघ्र-अतिशीघ्र रिप्रिंट प्राप्त हो सकें ।
विनीत,
संजय साहू
सर्विस प्रोवाईटर
मोबा. नं. 9300677271
BHAWNA@123

REGARDING COMPLAIN NO

sir complain no khan se milega .phon kro to puchte hai nd ac mai iska mention nhi hai
BHAWNA@123

fee refund

DEAR SIR MY NAME IS BHAWNA GAUTAM
REG NO- PRE 16130414903
CAT- UR
DOB 1/08/1991
SIR THERE IS PROB REGARDING DOUBLE FEE PAYMENT
FIRST TIME.ITS SHOWS THAT FEE DIDNT DEDUCT NOW I PAID AGAIN AND FIRST TRANSTION IS ALSO DEDUCT FEE FROM A/C BOTH TRANSICTION IS SUCCESSFULL
NOW PLZ REFUND FEE OF MY FIRST TRANSICTION ID AMOUNT 544.64 RS

service used- payment through sbi
amount- 590
monunitinpatel

Jan 16, 2016

shaskiya bhumi par atikramd kar makan banana ki suchana bavat.

Nivedan hai ki hum purani basti ret naka gwarighat ward no.08 Jabalpur nivasi aapko avagat karana chahte hai ki hamare mahole me (aanand uike pita santu uike) niwas karte hai, jisne ki shaskiya bhumi par apna makan bana rakha hai, jo ki pahle khali bhumi thi our vaha se barish ka pani bahta tha. Sath hi 10 parivaro ke aane jane ka rasta hai jis par nagar nigam dwara 8 fut ki pakki sadak banai gai hai us sadak par aanand uike dwara 5 fut atikramad kar apna makan bana rha hai jiska koi naksha bhi nahi hai iski suchna thana gwarighat me di ja chuki hai. Ward parshad dwara samjhane par bhi usne nirmad karya band nahi kiya hai, nirnadadheen makan me jo chat ka nirmad kar rha hai vah poora sadak ke uper sabhi padhosiyo ke samjhane par bhi nirmad karya band nahi kiya jar aha hai our na hi aane jane wali nigam ki sadak ko atikramad mukt kar rha hai. Nirmadadheen makan ke samne ek purani maruti ven M.P. 21 2615 ko pichale kai mahino se khadha kar sadak banad kar di hai, jisse bane jane me sabhi ko pareshani hoti hai. Aavedan ke sath chayachikra sanlagnkar rhe hai, shree man ji se nivedan hai ki humare parivaro ko aane jane ka rasta dilane our nigam sadak ko atikramad mukt karane ki kripa kare.
Kripa ke liy dhanyavad.
Prarthi
Purani basti ret naka gwarighat ward no. 08
krishnapal2020

Dec 13, 2015

Transaction complete but still shows that fees not paid.What's wrong with this.

This is my sister's application number
For ANMTST 2015.
and this is the transaction details which have been done through my sbi account :
Ref no. : 144994137632IG0BDGLSK4
SBI transaction ref no. :IG0BDGLSK4
MPOnline ref. No. : 144994137632
Transaction type : Merchant Transaction
Transaction date : 12 Dec 2015
Amount (INR): 270
Status : Success
Also the amount is deducted to my account , but when i checked my status on mponline mppeb portal they shown your fees was not paid.

Please find it and search it as soon as possible because the last date was too near.

Krishnapal Kushwaha
Luckywasiya@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2015

transaction complete but still status shows that fees not paid. whats wrond is this.

This is my application number : PRE151711027342
FOR MPPSC PRELIMINARY EXAM 2015.
and this is the transaction details whatbi have been done through my sbi account :
1448615742741GOBBEUDT7
Also the amount is deducted to my account , but when i checked my status they shown your fees was not paid.

Lucky wasiya
Indore
neha_py

Jul 30, 2015

rights for B.pharmacy graduate for filling the application for chemist and lab technician in vyapam exam

I have completed my graduation ( B.Pharm),but it is very disappointed when I go through the advertisement for recruitment of lab technician and chemist conducted by Vyapam,as in its eligibility criteria the name of Pharmacy degree is not mentioned while Pharma students are having good practical and analysis skill.Please look into the matter so that we can also get the opportunity to give the said exam and do our best.

Aman Raghuwanshi

Jul 15, 2015

mistakes in be registration

Dear Sir/Mam,
I appeared for jee mains this year and qualified
but at the time of registration on MP ONLINE there were 2 option
1.T.F.W
2.BASED ON QUALIFYING EXAM

the executer at the cafe said me that you must fill for BASED ON QUALIFYING EXAM instead of T.F.W it may be a reason of his misunderstanding or lack of knowledge
but this can spoil my future.

I will not get a college according to my Qualification

pls contact mp online and give me the permission to Register for 2nd round of T.F.W

pls help me ....... its about my future
shrikanth.badiger

Mar 9, 2015

my ssc online application and payment slip not generated

Sir my ssc constable application form and payment slip not generated.but Transction id no # 030211915545 generated..but not generated payment slip.and applicatio form..please track the application form and payment slip...ssc constable reg no 51142300711 date of birth 01-07-1990... Mail id:sfbpkd@gmail.com contact no: 9538306879
chhatrapal thakur

Jan 25, 2015

for money refund

my name is pradeep malviya,my application id no.for mppsc 2014 is PRE142501071480on 25/01/2015 i make a payment of 294 rs for mppsc pre exam through mponline and While making payment throug bank of india debit card I reached secure code page and entered the code and after that blank page appeared on my desktop screen and I received a message in my phone regarding debit of rs 1018 from my sbi account. But, when I checked status of my application form on ur website today it is showing payment not made.
kindly either accept the payment made for the said form or refund the same to my bank account.and my transaction id for mponline is 142221834023
ra
puneetonrock

Oct 23, 2014

refund of payment made while filling online civil judge form mp

sir, I filled the application form of civil judge MP at around 11:30 pm on 22.10.2014 which was submitted and application number for same is MPCJ15100694. While making payment through sbi debit card I reached secure code page and entered the code and after that blank page appeared on my desktop screen and I received a message in my phone regarding debit of rs 1018 from my sbi account. But, when I checked status of my application form on ur website today it is showing payment not made.
rashikaC

Aug 8, 2014

MPONLINE,refund of money against failed transactions

I made payment while regestering for counselling.
There were failed transactions.
But later on the money was still deducted.
Please refund the money

Email id is thedoctorsfamily@gmail.com
Contact 9617062685

Kindly note i do noy know the transaction ids as they were not displayed
But my bank statement clearly shows the debit done by mponline
ashwinsarora

Jul 30, 2014

mponline

my name is ashwin and i had done my payment for online couselling but first transaction was not done and second its done but money has been deducted twice so i want want my money ... rs 1100

mobile no. 9039190327
Sagar Malviya

Jun 29, 2014

Fee diposite

In couslling of mbbs 2014 starte from 30/7/2014 to 3/8/2014 is there is fee disposition in couslling time in this date after verification in Bhopal ???
Plz sent me information for fee diposite for collage in mbbs private
Riya Tilwani

Jun 28, 2014

For money refund

I am Riya Tilwani. On 28th June 2014, I applied online for Learner License Appointment. I paid Rs.80 via SBI ATM-cum-debit card. The transaction failed. The amount has been deducted from the account and no refund has been made. Kindly refund the money to the account as soon as possible and oblige.
Referance Id: MP041427290987
Transaction Id: 6MP0614045870062
Application type: LL
Email Id: riyatilwani95@gmail.com
Phone no.: 9629780044
mukeshsonava07@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2014

for refund

sir , I am Mukesh Sonava, I had applied for mppgcl executive traniee post.
in that I deposit my fees through mponline as a guest user and Rs 1014 is deducted from my account but submitted recipient was not generated and showing " bhugtan nahi" in that form. It was also show on its site that if amount is deduced but recipient not generate than repay your fees and we will refund your money of failed transaction. Now I has been repayment my fees but the amount which I submitted first is not refunded yet. so please do something for me.
thanks

my mppgcl reg. no.- E004031440355
fail transaction no. 140242426362
my transaction no from which i again repay my fees and recipient generate is - 140268155759

my email id - mukeshsonava07@gmail.com
mob. 9993294943
vishu02shah

Jun 14, 2014

my application no and pay ment slip not generated

Dear sir ,

I have made payment via mponline guest login and payment was deducted but due to error in webpage payment receipt was not generated . Now i dont have the application no and payment receipt . i have made on 14 june 2014 time 23:37:31 and reference no is 30959 kindly track the application and let me now next step .

my email id is vishu02shah@gmail.com

contact no. 800753439

Bharti Airtel - talktime and validity theft from prepaid mobile number
    " MY COMPLAIN LETTER TO BHARTI AIRTEL" WILL...
    KARRM INFRASTRUCTURE PVT.LTD DHASAI SHAHAPUR THANE - About Karrm Infrastructure
    Karrm Infratructure sucks The Club is not yet ready but...
    IFB WASHING MACHINE - Please do not remove this from the page
    Hello, I have purchased IFB front loaded washing...
    KARRM INFRASTRUCTURE PVT.LTD DHASAI SHAHAPUR THANE - Karrm Infratructure sucks
    The Club is not yet ready but they were asking the money...
    MTNL MUMBAI - CHARGING OF RS.7
    I was charged of Rs.7 by your Number 543342007 without...
    freecharge.in - Customer Service And Support-