MSRTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about MSRTC

devendra ramchandra mirase

Jul 21, 2014

miss use of handycap reservation

मी देवेंद्र रामचंद्र मिरासे एक विद्यार्थी असून मी लोनबेल ता. आर्णी जी.यवतमाळ असून रोज माहूर ते लोनबेल प्रवास करतो .दरम्यान मला रोज असे आढळून येते कि तुम्ही जी १४ ticket for Handycap person हि योजना अपंगां साठि लागू केली त्याचा बरेच लोक गैर फायदा घेताना दिसत आहे.मी रोज "अमरावती-किनवट " बस ने प्रवास करतो त्यावेळेस काही दनदाकट लोक जे कोणत्याही नजरेत अपंग दिसत नाही ते १/४ ticket काढतात तसे त्यांच्याकडे Agent ने काडून दिलेले १/४ पास देखील आहे पण असा १/४ सवलतीचा गैरफायदा घेणाऱ्यावर तात्काळ कार्यवाही व्हावी यासाठी मी तुम्हाला विनंती करतो कि ९.४० मिनिटाला ती बस माहूर बस स्थानकात येते त्याआधी तुम्ही ती बस तपासणी साठी तपासणी पथक पाठवावे निदान msrtc ला होणार्या नुकसानी ला आळा बसेल.त्यामुळे तुम्ही तत्काळ तपासणी पथक या मार्गामध्ये तपासणी साठी पाठवावे हि विनंती .
आर्णी-९.०० am लोनबेल-९.१५ am धानोडा-९.३० am माहूर-९.४० am या वेळेत हि बस अशी stop घेत माहूर ला ९.४० मिनिटाला येते.
mirasedeva143@gmail.com
Sundaram Jaykar

Jul 16, 2014

Why print out required

Why dont MSRTC demanding a print out of the ticket. If MSRTC has made ticketing online, they should have the print out. The passenger is showing ID Proof for Name, Gender and Age.What else do you want. This is common sense, the whole Railways accepted this. When our PM and others discuss carbon print , green world etc. the MSRTC is still backwards. They have to improve.
mansi bokil

May 30, 2014

Unsuccessful transaction

I tried to book ticket on 25th May,2014 at around 09:00 PM with following details

From Pune
To : Kalyan
Bus: 08:00 Semi luxury
Seat: 34

The amount was deducted from my State Bank of India Account but the ticket was not booked as the page displaying ticket and intimating passenger to print, did not appear.

Also the ticket is not available in My Tickets.
Yatin Desale

Mar 12, 2014

complaint against conductor Mr Y Bhand (0073371) Boisar Depot

I want to raise the complaint against conductor Mr Y Bhand (0073371)[Printed On Ticket](Boisar depot Tal Palghar Dist Thane) Boisar Pin No 401502
In Boisar Makadchola Bua
On Saturday date 8 March 2014 bus was coming and I showing my hand but unfortunately driver not seen my hand. That was ok but in bus my friend was seated he requested to conductor to stop the bus but conductor was not ready and told bus will not halt because bus is running late and he was iterated on my friend.
After that I ran behind the bus near by 100 meters and cached bus at next stop Navapur naka this was very worst experience with ST
If the ST conductor behave like this then that will loss for ST. ST,s slogan " hat dakhawa ani gadi thambawa" that is totally wrong
So this is my humble request please take professional action against the conductor Mr. Y Bhand (0073371)
I don't have any personal issue with Mr. Y Bhand (0073371)
If any action has been not taken from your end then I will definitely raise the complaint to higher authority
I also have that ticket with Me

yatin.desale@yahoo.com
mnamdeo

Jan 20, 2014

Not Getting refund

Hello Sir,

I got online reservation on 28th Dec 2013 from Pune to Borivali and bus was cancelled so I could not travel.
As per MSRTC pathetic process of cancellation I have to take sign from my boarding point Depo manger and to submit the same in starting station depo manager. which I did. After few date I also communicated with msrtchelpdesk@gmail.com & pgsupport@billdesk.com mail ids which is mentioned for refund related issue.

following the response from after 5-10 mails:

PGI Support
Jan 15 (5 days ago)
to me

Thank you for writing to Payment Gateway Support.
This is with reference to your e-mail dated January 14, 2014, regarding refund against bus cancelled.
We, at BillDesk, we only assist with payment updation related queries. For queries related to refund against bus cancelled we request you to contact the MSRTC and seek their advice in this regard.
We regret and apologize for the inconvenience caused
Daniel Gangurde
Payment Gateway Support
BillDesk

Here I don't know who is then MSRTC.
I am really not sure what to do.It takes around 150rs patrol to visit depo from my house and I already wasted money to calling them.Please help me for the same.
Manmohan Namdeo
S P Dhulap

Jan 14, 2014

Charge Extra Fare

We are regular passenger of ST (Thane to Vasai 9.15 am) , all we are working in Vasai. From last two days, ST are charging extra charges of Rs. 6/day due to crack of Versova Ghodbunder Bridge and Traffic police has change route of Vasai. This is not our mistake and why we should pay for this ? Please cancel your GR at earliest or otherwise we all will Ignore to travel through ST. Thanking you 9.15 Group Thane to Vasai.
Prakash1111

Dec 10, 2013

Not giving any attention on bus time and any time cancle bus

In Maharashtra, Satar Depo,
"Satara - Durgalwadi" bus can any time and always cancle withou reason,
No any one person givin any atention on that,
Bus of 1 pm on 9 dec 2013 was cancled then, on10 dec 2013 at 10 am
bus is late or now it will cancle.
They have no care about rullar, illeaterate people, this is fustrating to
callege student also.

Shrikant N

Nov 22, 2013

Buses were not available

I have a complaint against Warud Dept Dist Amravati. On 21st Nov 2013, they stopped most of regular buses. They notified us that, its because of we have given buses for some other purpose. What kind of management the dept manager doing by this? Is he not irresponsible in providing the service to public?
drjayant

Sep 15, 2013

state transport became private earning vehicle to bus conductor

Sir..
Many buses traveling from amravati to paratwada and all buses traveling from paratwada towards dharni,donot issue any official ticket to passengers..conductor keep all money collected,obviously they charge less than actual fare..there are ticket-checkers roaming but not for their allotted duties but for collecting their percentages..
Kindly do something to stop leaking of state revenue..
If you doesn't do anything to stop this in near future,I am free to think that you are one of them who receives percentage from them
amit16cool

Aug 22, 2013

Bus does not Stop on bus stop

Hi Sir,

My name is Amit. I travel every friday from Chandani Chowk (Pune) to Mumbai (Sion).
Recently (2 mnoths ago) Chandani Chowk bus stop was shifted few meters away from previous bus stop due to traffic congestion on the stop.

However, every friday I noticed that most of the bus driver stop at the old stop and do not stop at new bus stop. Thus causing inconvinience and delay for passengers like me waiting on new bus stop. Most of the drivers/conductor do not bother to halt on new bus stop as the bus is full. The waiting time to get a transport is almost 30-45 minutes everytime.

Monday (19Aug13, eve 6:15 - 7:00 pm), I was travelling home for Rakshabandhan and I had to let go 6 buses just because the driver stopped the bus on old bus stop and the vaccant seat were occupied at old bus stop.

The issue is faced from buses coming from all routes (i.e. Satara, Waduj, Swargate, etc.). I request you to please look into this issue on an urgent basis so that futher inconvinience is avoided.

Amit
Kamaal

Jul 29, 2013

VinaWahak Hirakani buses

My name is Suraj i am travelling from Kolhapur to Pune and vice versa. MSRTC has started a new service VinaWahak Hirakani buses.
Which means no conductor in bus, for this MSRTC is adding extra charges of Rs 5 per ticket to passengers.
Then for taking tickets you have to wait in a queue for long time. After that when you are seated in bus and departure time is crossed bus driver still waits for more passengers. After that a conductor arrives in bus and asks for ticket to each passenger and again they provide tickets to new passengers in bus.
This process takes about more than half an hour, means if a bus departure time is 6:00 am it will depart at 6:40 am.
Again one incident happened with me that my bus got punctured and went to Satara bus depot. The driver asked everyone to take their luggages and walk out of bus as it will take time to get repaired.
After some time he came back saying that it will take more than 2-3 hours. Me and the others asked him to make some other arrangements, the driver was really rude and left place saying go and complain to the Satara us depot Controller.
So we went to the authorities for the same and they said wait and catch the next bust to Kolhapur and he stamped and signed all the tickets.
We waited for some time and a Kolhapur bus arrived. We asked to make some seating arrangements to the authorities but they refused and we have to go standing all the way from Satara to Kolhapur.
Is this the way MSRTC treats passengers, for this we are paying more and traveling with MSRTC?

Traveling with MSRTC is waste of money & time too.
atulpawar02

Jul 25, 2013

Leaky Semi Luxury Buses

My Parents(Senior Citizens) traveled on 23.07.13 from Borivali(Sukurwadi) To Neware on Bus Route Borivali-Khandala Bus No MH-07-7339 or 3979 ( Tkt No.13924820)/C/4639837..Seat Nos.3 & 4.departing at 2100hrs.As usual the Luggage(Hand Bags) were kept on overhead Rack(Inside Bus).

While removing the Bags from the rack @ destination(Neware) they noticed these were soiled due to water seepage from the roof of the Bus.Consequently some eatables ,clothes & important papers were damaged.

MSRTC recently hiked the Bus fare however is not concerned & failing to provide fool proof/hassle free passenger service which same continue to remain shoddy.Why aren't the buses rigorously checked before embarking on such long Journey(more then 700 Kms return)

Pls let me know how u plan do make good the damage..?

Rgds,
Atul.Pawar
Tel:022 28333114
amitnade

Jul 12, 2013

refund my money for not providing service and rude behavior of bus driver

I booked e ticket for my wife and 2 childrens
Supposed to travel pune to aurangabad.
Trip no m7137 and ticket no 13874173.
Approx boarding time for the semi luxury
Bus was supposed to be at 08:10.at chandan nagar hadapsar bye pass.bus reached at bye pass at 9:00 am.The driver
Did not allow first to enter in the bus.as we show online booking print he started abusing badly including me and my family.eventhough I had already booked seat there .we had to
Return back home.before which I did contact toll free helpline who gave contact no for shivajinagar bus stand.
9404963486. But no reply.we wete helpless we already paid money for the travel .its online booking at msrtc site. And we were not allowed to travel..this creates aVery very  Bad impressipn about Msrtc.please ensure the responsible staff should be asked for the explaination.
Date of travel..12/07/2013
Bus  mh 06  s 8320

Date of travel..12/07/2013
Bus number.  mh 06 s 8320
time 9 am at hadapsar bye pass.bus was late by 50 minutes.We could not travel due to Misbehaviour by MSRTC DRiVER and not allowing to board in bus eventhoigh we had valid online booked ticket

waiting for Reply
Amit nade
Raj yadav

Jul 1, 2013

Poor Service

I am travelling daily panvel thane bus catching at Kamothe stop, but in morning peak hour time 8 to 10 AM we have to wait for 30-45 min for bus. Also maximum time the drivers are not stopping the bus at kamothe stop. So requesting you kindly increase the bus frequency.
alhad bhoyar

May 12, 2013

not allotment of seat and arguments bus driver

Booked the ticket of shivneri from ahmednagar to pune. I stepped into the bus but was unable to find the vacant seat.all seats were occupied. I requested to bus driver for the seat but he started arguing that its not his responsible for providing me a seat.Instead of helping me, he was badly arguing with me. After half an hour, an official sitting in the same bus offered me his seat and he sat on cleaner's seat. Such type of irresponsible behaviour is not acceptable considering the bucks we are paying for this.
Bus number-9305
Shivneri- aurangabad - pune
athareamol

Feb 6, 2013

Conductor S P Pol

I travelled by Bus no. MH 06 S 8440, Pune – Yewala dated 30th Jan.2013 from Shivajinagar ST Stand. Respective Bus Conductor (Mr.S.P.Pol) was not in Uniform & he used DARK RED COLOUR GOGGLE. He also doesn’t know the stations name located in Ahmednagar like as 3 no. Stand, Old Stand & Kothala Stand. While asking him above stand’s ticket is cross questioning with me very rudely. It means he is not able to do his job perfectly.
I also contacted with your cont. no. 022 23023905 & asked him all details & as per the attendant request I am sending this mail.
Kindly do the needful & let me know the corrective action.
Amol
Cont. No. 9922212097
dhirulunkad

Jan 21, 2013

Rash driving by shivneri drivers

Hello!

I am travelling from Pune to Mumbai (date - 22.1.2013 07:35 am) in my car.
One of your shivneri bus (MH04FK1104) was trying to overtake my car @ a speed of 110, while honking like a MAD BULL. I was unable to give side; as I was travelling in the middle lane, and there was a indica vista who was on the right hand side . So the bus driver took a rash left lane, and crossed my car, and suddenly changed his lane from left to centre and then to the right lane, which is definitely not for heavy vehicles including buses. He was @a speed of 120+ and in a matter of time, he was no where to be seen.. My concern is, if the speed limit is 80 km for every vehicle (including me, i know i was @ 100, which is wrong) why do these buses (being government property) dont follow the rules strictly. If you people cant tame these drivers, how can the Govt of India expect us to follow the rules and regulations.

And this driver is not the only driver who drives, rashly on this road. I would appreciate, if rules are made for everyone, everyone should follow! And CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!

Hope this concern is taken seriously! And surely I will tame my driver too!

Thanks and regards,
Dhiraj Lunkad!
942200489
MANGESH DHIWR

Dec 27, 2012

mh 20 9583 no 10 st bus

MH 20 9583 PANVEL TO THANE BUS DIDNOT STOP ON KAMOTHE BUS STOP ON 27/12/2012 TIME 2.00PM THOUGH BUS WO S EMPTY AND MANY PESSENGERS STD ING OVER THERE PLEAST TAK STRICT ASTION ON DRIVAR AND CONUCTOR FOR THEIR FOR DEMISBEHEVIOUR

Dec 13, 2012

Rude behaviour by MSRTC staff

who r u praveen maurya freom who u get the money give me all details my no. is 9930974649 call me

Dec 1, 2012

Bus Service

Respected Sir / Madam.

This is to bring to your kind notice that I had booked online ticket (No. 11221301) for my trip from Pune Swarget - Dadar East (TRIP M7753 dt. 18.11.12) of your Shivneri service (Bus no. 1105 seat no. 25, 26 & 32).

Unfortunately Shiv Sena Chief Shri BalaSaheb Thakre passed away on day prior to the journey and due to this all the shops were closed on the previous day & on the day of Journey Thus I could not take print out of e-ticket. Although at the time of Journey I was carrying a valid photo ID still I was not allowed to continue my journey as the instead on print out. I tried to convince the conductor (ID 106795 Mrs. Shirsagar) but she directed me to controller & then Depo incharge. On meeting controller & also Depo in charge, I again tried to explain them the issue and request to allow me to travel. They were firm on their stand on not to allow me to travel without print out. They further insisted to take a fresh ticket for same bus & seat for which I have already booked my ticket (Bus no. 1105 seat no. 25, 26 & 32). They also confirmed me that on my application to MSRTC the amount will be refund. On this assurance I took fresh tickets earlier46662, 46663 & 46664 for already booked same seats 25, 26 & 32.

For your convenience I am mentioning the details as below and also attaching soft copy of e-ticket & physical ticket both:

e-ticket: Trip no. M7753, Ticket no. 11221301, Date of journey 18.11.12, AC Shivneri, Departure time 16.00hrs. No of seats 3.
Passenger Details : Mayuresh Purohit, Darshana Purohit, Shreyash Purohit & (infant Mihika Purohit) Total cost : 1133.07Rs

Physical ticked : No. 046662, 046663, 046664, Bus no. 1105, Dt. 18.11.12 toatl cost 1110/- AC Shivneri Swarget to Dadar of 4 pm.

I would further request you to kindly consider this case with sympathy and accordingly also would request you to give full refund of the ticket as MSRTC has charges me twice for the same seat & Same Trip.

Mayuresh Purohit
skarande

Nov 27, 2012

Pathetic MSRTC services

This is in regard to incident occurred with me and my family on the 15th November 2012. I had booked 4 online tickets (Shivneri travel to Borivali, Mumbai Bus timing 9:00 hrs from Indira college, Wakad, Bus attended by conductor named Mr. More). I made a online booking on the earlier night and i was not carrying a print copy of the same but i was having the mail copy on my Tablet mobile. The conductor did not allow me to board the bus due to this reason and asked me to contact the depot manager at swargate. The depot manager on phone confirmed me to board the bus. But still i was not allowed to board. After that i still was not allowed in the next 2 buses coming from swargate. I was forced to go home get a print out and then i boarded in the 11:30 AM bus and that also only 3 seats were alloted while i had booked 4 tickets. I wish to get a compensation for this physical harrasement caused to myself and my family due to the state transpot employees. I expect a feedback from you.

Nov 26, 2012

Rude behaviour by MSRTC staff

Thanks! After one year i became successful to get funds from you. Sorry for my negative response at the time of processing.

Nov 25, 2012

Bus Service

I am govind gaike age 58 years, I booked bus tickets at 3 pm on 23-nov-2012, for myself with my wife, daughter & grandson of 6 months (reservation seat nos 3, 4 & 5 and ticket nos are 211343, 211344 & 211345)in barshi to pune bus departure at 16-45 on 23 nov 2012. There were other 5 passengers who booked tickets in that bus. When bus came late to bus stand at about 17-30 and then it was cancelled because of not enough passengers are there.It was not an extra bus, it is regular /Daily bus from barshi to pune timing 16-45. We have been told to get down from the bus and there was no parallel arrangement done.Then the same bus was routed to pandharpur where fairly good no. Of passenger available. It was tremendous inconvenience caused to all of us. It was question of bus service, faith & its commitment towards passenger who belives in msrtc. Please look into matter & revert with suitable answer.

kind regards,
govind gaike

Nov 15, 2012

TO ALL GUYS LET GET TOGETHER & THESE GROUP COMPLAINT TO POLICE

Nov 1, 2012

Rude behaviour by MSRTC staff

Mr.Saket, why you not complaining of this guy MNK200, if you will go for complaint of CYBER Crime police, then under section 66A of IT ACT he will arrested with in 36 hours with two year's prision without bail .

snapdeal - Faulty Product Received
    Snapdeal has been fooling customers since when its really...
    motog - regarding receiving calls
    Not able to receive phone calls ,no option available to...
    Delhi agent - 22/07/014 deposit 45000rs
    Not delivery my winning prize in my address 44B,1St Main...
    BeamTele - worest service
    I am Umakanth from hyd, I have taken connection from beam...
    snapdeal - delivery service
    Hi. This is deepty n want to tell u , u guys offer great...
    Uttarakhand Roadways - road side dhaba sri krishna hotel
    I previously posted a comment regarding the pathetic...
    QSource Global Consulting Pvt Ltd. - PF Amount not yet received
    PF Amount not yet received I worked for organization...
    SBI Credit Card - In cibil report WRITTEN-OFF status is showing.. please is...
    sir, i am m v g kurma rao, i got a sbi crdit card...
    Aircel - Phone and internet not working
    My No. is 8892997296. I recharged my Aircel phone on the...