MTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about MTC

May 7, 2012

MTC Conductor_Bus no. TN-01 N 9627, at about 3.45 Pm

My Name is Sujatha Subramanim working as software engineer. Its very bad experience for me traveling in D70, Bus no. MTC Conductor_Bus no. TN-01 N 9627, at about 3.45 Pm (It reached Velachery), I boarded the bus with my handbag and two books bag also and simply asked him to give tickets for 10 Rupees. No crowd were there. Only 6 people were sitting in bus. He immediately scolded me using filty language and asked me to come and collect ticket. He refused to give ticket at my place and otherwise asked me to get down in a very bad manner, this is ridiculous.!!!
These people will spoil the reputation of MTC & Tamilians as well.

I want to complaint on conductor on duty at Route No. D70 TN-01 N 9627 for his such a rude behavior with passengers

If MTC will take some serious action on such Rude and misbehaving Bus crews The service will improve and help MTC to keep its good reputation

Kindly do the need full

Mar 26, 2012

No bus service

I was at Nesapakkam bus stop waiting for 18M bus at night 9.30 pm a few days before. I waited till 11.15 pm for that route bus to come. Disappointed, i left back. Because even a single bus of that route didn't come. I don't know what was the reason, why it didn't come. Normally that bus route has very less frequency service, i know that. But within a time span of 1.45 hrs, if it didn't come, then surely it would be subjected to people's anger. I got very much anger more than my disappointment. Really frustrated with what happened. So i request you to view this as a suggestion as well to increase the route's frequency.

Mar 12, 2012

Bus Timing

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am from K.K.NAGAR area. I used to get 11H or 11G bus from ESI hospital stop at 7:30 a.m. Today(12/3/2012) i waited for more than half an hour for the above bus service, but after half an hour three (3) buses came one after another. This happens most of the time. So please, make the bus timings at regular interval. Kindly do the needful.

aparnaagni

Feb 9, 2012

Abusive behaviour of conductor of 29C bus

Today (09.02.2012) i(female passenger) boarded into 29c deluxe bus at KMC stop around 7.45 - 8.00 pm. I gave money to the conductor to get my ticket to perambur. The conductor didn't respond me, between the bus reached the next stop. the bus was crowded and the conductor wanted me to move to the center of the bus.

I replied him that the it is crowded, no space to move in and asked him for my ticket. He was very rude and replied me that he will not give the ticket unless i go and stand in the spot which he specified. I explained him that it is crowded and am unable to move. but still he wanted me to move inside and denied to give me ticket.

since i refused to move further he tried to push me inside. he literally tried to push me using his hands , he pushed my shoulders and hands. I warned him twice in soft voice to take his hand off me. Third time i was bit loud and told him to take his hand off from me and demanded my ticket. for which he replied that either i should move to the place where he said or i should get down from the bus.

he forced me to get down from the bus and refused to give me ticket and money too. when i asked why is he not giving me ticket and pointed him to behave properly, he started using abusive words. (including the statement that he will beat me hard and slap me with his slippers). at last he threatened me to get down.Also he started making comment loudly to the bus passengers that i am a pick-pocketer.What a shame.I am an engineering graduate, working with a reputed software firm but branded as pick-pocketer by an MTC bus conductor, just because i refused to stand in the place where conductor pointed to. It was very embarrassing in front of rest of the passengers. With no other options left out i got down from the bus , 2 stops after KMC.

My questions are

1) How can a mtc bus conductor force the passenger to get down from the bus?
2) how can the conductor refuse to give the ticket after getting the money?
3) how can he behave so rude to a female passenger?
4) how can the conductor decide where the passenger should occupy place in an MTC bus?
5) how can a conductor use abusive words on a passenger?

That instant i was too tensed that i forgot to note the bus number. The conductor was not wearing any badge to identify him.
and i neither got the ticket.The situation was so critical and none of the other passengers showed interest in this. i have got no evidence to prove.I am very upset on this. I am educated still i have no idea on how to file compliant. I have no awareness on how to make the compliant,whom to contact and how to do it .

I hope am not the only person to face this. There must be people out there who would have faced even more sever scenarios

I sincerely request MTC to paste compliant phone numbers in each buses and to take quick action, so that the passenger get benefited and feel safe traveling in MTC bus and Also the reputation of the MTC bus service be saved.

Please let me know how to file compliant? is there any separate team operating to take care of this issues or do we need to call police (100) or media to bring such issues to lime lite

What is the action going to be taken on this issue?

Regards.
Aparna Ravichandran.

Dec 18, 2011

Misbehavior of conductor

Bad behaviour of the conductor as well as cheating the passengers & scolding by taking extra money from the passenger:

Today i was traveled From Vandalur Zoo to perungalathur, i gave the Rs, 10 ( Ticket Price is Rs, 6) he just given the ticket, he didn't said anything about the remaining balance Rs 4, some times back i asked what about my balance rupees, he said rudely I've no change to collect your balance next time & also he scolding use the Bad words, Finally i am not received my balance Rs 4.

Bus Stop: Vandalur Zoo. (Starting).
Ticket No: 308195 (MB 34).
Date & Timings: 18/12/2011 & 6:40 AM to 7:00 AM

He didn't patch the Batch so not able to mentioned he's name.

I've request the Transport AUTHORITIES TO give the punishment the Conductor & don't happens this kind of behaviors in Futures.

Srini

Jul 27, 2011

MISTAKE IN 30RS TICKET

my suggestion is to increase the bus frequency of 21A which is coming from Pallavaram to Thiruvanmiyoor time between 8.00 to 10am

Jul 27, 2011

hello sir/madam,

my suggestion is to increase the bus frequency of M9M, which is coming from ngo colony to tnagar, that too in the time between 8 to 10.

Jun 25, 2011

Non issue of Ticket

such complaints are regular happenings. I have seen conductors asking lady passengers to get down as they had no change... at the same time i met a conductor who was very genuine. At night one passenger had only 5 Rs. but the ticket he wanted was for 7 Rs. when conductor asked for 2 Rs. the man said sir en kitta ivalo than irukku kaasu illa (in a very low tone). 5 roopaiku naan enga eranganumnu sollunga. immediately the conductor said. paravaailla naangalum manushangathan. He took the 5 Rs. and gave him 7 Rs.ticket.

Apr 24, 2011

seats allocated to women

This is really bad, those guys (including the conductor) are a real Bas***ds. I don't understand how can someone do such things, specially when you are seeing that a lady really needs a seat due to Medical Rasons.

It is really sad Anusha. I don't know when will men in this country will start respecting the ladies.

Apr 24, 2011

seats allocated to women

when i was travelling by 11 H deluxe bus two men were seated in women's row. i was 7 month pregnant. fearing that someone would hit me i told them to get up. they didnt do so. i told the conductor. instead of asking them to get up the conductor told me that they wold sit like that and that it is not his duty to tell them. he told me not to talk for my rights and that he does not bother if someone hit against me... i had to travel standing all the way from ashok pillar to parrys. almost every conductor shut their mouth when they see men seated in the row reserved for women. its only because that women have physical problems compared to men that there are seats reserved for women. not understanding that some men occupy women's seat and the conductor says that he will not tell those such men anything. really annoying!

Feb 25, 2011

INADEQUATE

Dear sir or Madam I dont understand why not all the 65 B buses starting from Poonamallee to Ambattur Estate goes Via H.V.F Estate ? Same while from Ambattur Estate to Poonamallee . I can understand the roads are not fine ndue to other State government works but that doesnt means that the people residing in Shanthi nagar, H.VF Esatae, Poombuzil nagar and heart breaking little school going children lifting there heavy bags have to walk either to Murrugappa polytechnic or to H.V.F Ajeya Stadium. I hope we will get a remedy soon atleast after this message. Is there anyone who is looking at this message ? then please take some action...

Feb 25, 2011

Misbehavior of conductor

I am travelling by mtc on route no.170 for past 6 months and i am buying ticket Rs.5/- for travelling from kasi theatre bus stop to guindy bus stop. Today one conductor ask me to buy Rs.7/- ticket for the above said distance, then I told him that I am travelling for past 6 months in this route and I am paid Rs.5/- only. Then that conductor gave me Rs.5/- ticket in very bad mannerce and he returned my ten rupees and he wants only Rs.5/- exactly. why that conductor first asked me to buy Rs.7/- ticket. I dont know

That bus details is given below;

Reg.No.TN-01 N 9515
Depot. KNI 3268

Further details in that ticket is:

033133 c52345 053141 50075185N

Jan 20, 2011

MTC bus not stopping

totally agree with him on the same.

Jan 10, 2011

MTC bus not stopping

I rarely comes in 568C AC Volvo bus from Mahabalipuran to PTC(near karapakkam)in the morning which starts at mahabalipuram @ 8.15am. All the AC buses coming via this route or on OMR route will stop at CTS office(400mts from PTC bus stop). But this 586C bus, especially one driver is not stopping at CTS office. When i enquired with conductor, he is ready to stop at CTS office, but driver is not ready to do it.

Driver is telling that he will stop only in normal stops. But the same person is stopping at HCL office which is located near Navallur. When i ask driver about stopping at HCL office, he is telling that he will stop there and not in CTS office.

Please let me know whether AC Volvo buses have stopping at CTS office and navalur HCL office or not.

NOTE: This issue is happening only with one driver and not with another person.

I request MTC to check and take action against it.

Thulasi Raman

Oct 14, 2010

INADEQUATE

Inadequate Bus service -- 15F (from Vadapalani to Broadway via Chinmaya Nagar)

Oct 2, 2010

you fuck your 30 rs ticket !! its your fault asshole

Sep 28, 2010

Skipping the bus stop

During middays ie.,from 1.00pm to 3.30pm frequency of the mtc buses are too low that the people (commuters) suffer alot.Today (28.09.2010) around 1.35pm a 27d deluxe bus did not stop at ESI bus stop overtaking a 22 bus, at a terricfic speed while many people were waiting for thesame.The crew never bathered of the people's cry to stop the bus. The irresponsibility of the crew is highly condemnable.Since such activities of the mtc bus crew are in the increasing trend, We request U to take a stern action over this so as not to happen in mere future.YOUR EARLIEST ACTION WOULD BE MOST APPRETIATED INTHIS REGARD.
Thanking You, BUS ROUTE 27D. DELUXE. FLEET NO. AYI 3161

Yours truly,
B.L.Pathy.

Sep 5, 2010

chennai bus conductor

I was standing in perambur railway station bustop after 7 hrs tired journey from salem waiting for 29E bus.Lot of passengers were waiting for the same bus.We saw 29 E passing our Bus Stop withot stopping fully empty without any passengers but it stopped due to heavy traffic,so all of us ran to board the same bus but the conductor rudely shouted that it is going to the shed.We were disappointed because we were waiting for a long time and the time was 9.30 pm.Then I told the conductor that since the board was not removed so we were confused,the conductor started to shout in foul language and invited a quarell the driver stopped the bus helping the conductor and invited me to board the bus to fight.The conductor repeatedly asking me to come into the bus using language in singular.This attitude of the conductor was witnessed by everyone and I felt so embarrassing and ashamed and left the place.The registration No of the Bus is TN O1 N 4283. I request the Transport AUTHORITIES TO WARN the Conductor not to invite quarell and to behave decently and politely with the Public.

Jul 5, 2010

Rude Behavior of the conductor

This is to inform you about the rude behaviour by the conductor of 49A - TN O1 N 5838 - IYI 1476. I was travelling from Avichi to ESI and my fare was Rs 3.50 ( between 9.45 am and 10.00 am. I gave a five rupee coin to the conductor and he returned Re 1 coin stating that he did not have change. When I saw someone giving him a 50np coin, I asked for my change. He said he will not give and wanted me to talk to the minister, if reqd. I told him since he did not have change, I kept quiet. Now that since he had change, he shd return my balance. However, he asked me to collect it from another passenger. He added that with that 50paise, Iam going to build a fortune. He insulted me infront of other passengers and was very rude.

I request the authorities to take necessary action against this person.
I have attached the conductor's foto and the rear image showing the regn number of the Bus for your reference.

Deebu

Jun 30, 2010

Bus not halting int he stop

Hi. Everyday morning I travel by 19G from Anand Theater to Adyar Signal. Today I was waiting for 19G as usual at the anand theater stop. A 19G Delux bus with the no TN 01-7378 crossed the bus stop and never bothered to halt at the bus stop. Instead the driver stopped at the signal and just left off. I chased the bus in an auto and got into it at DMS. When I questioned the conductor as why it din't stop I din get a proper reply, instead he said you have come and get in at the signal. I travelled with the ticket no:148197. Please take necessary step. I hope buses are provided only for the passesngers assistance and not for driver or conductor's wish. - Regards - Deepa Naresh

Jun 26, 2010

MISTAKE IN 30RS TICKET

I LOST MY RS.30 BY BUYING THE 30rs TICKET (ONE DAY TICKET).
I BUYED THE TICKET FROM E18-HIGHCOURT TO GUDUVANCHERI TRAILER BUS. THE BUS CONDUCTOR GIVEN ME THE TICKET, I ALSO SIGNEDIN THE PASSENGER COLUMN AND I MENTION MY AGE IN THE TICKET ALSO.
IN THE TICKET THE CONDUCTOR MENTION THE DATE 25TH 6 . I BOARDED ON 26TH JUNE 8:30AM AT CHROMEPET.

I FOUND THIS INFORMATION IN THORAIPAKKAM GIVEN BY A CONDUCTOR."THIS TICKET IS NOT VALID TODAY YOU HAVE TO BUY THE TICKET.SO I BUY THE TICKET OF rS7.50P(RETURN BACK TO MY PLACE)

I COMPLAINT THIS TO TAMBARAM DEPOT THEY ARE NOT RESPODING PROPERLY.ONE PERSON FROM MTC SAID "YOU JUST WAIT UPTO 20:00 THEY WILL CLOSE THE SHEDULE IN THIS WAY ONLY YOU GIVE THE TICKET TO HIM AND CORRECTION IT". I REALLY TENSION SIR . MY 30RS IS LOST BY CONDUCTOR SMALL MISTAKE.

MORNING 26 JUNE 2010 8:30 CHROMEPET BUS STAND
BUS ROUTE E18- HIGHCOURT - GUDUVANCHERY
TICKET SERIAL GQ07 NO. 0001998

Apr 22, 2010

Non issue of Ticket

I travelled in a MTC bus 6D on 22/04/2010 arround 3.15 to 3.30 pm from Madras University to Parrys. The conductor in the bus refused to give me ticket where I gave him Rs.10/- and said he needs exact change for buying tickets, though he had sufficient amount of change. Fortunately, one of my co-passenger gave me the change and I bought the Ticket. The ticket no.745315 (CK-82); the fare is Rs. 2.50/-When i asked for the conductors name he refused to tell.

As the case may be, if all the passanger give the exact change to buy the ticket, the conductor should carry Gunny bag of change everyday.

Samsung LED TV - panel problem
    dear sir, My complain no is 8455439096 dt 17-09-2014.I...
    121@in.airtel.com - Billing cycle change
    we have 3 airtel postpaid landline 1. 0422 4361816...
    Ibps - IBPS CWE PO/MT IV application form reprinting.
    Sir, I have registered for IBPS PO/MT IV. I forgot to...
    sathishkumar - pension fund
    Hi Friend*, How are You ? am fine.. You know about me very...
    railway services - delaying in refund
    I had cancelled my tickets on 12th September and till now...
    collapsible wardrobe - horrible quality
    I ordered a collapsible wardrobe from fabfurnish last...
    snapdeal.com - damage product
    Snap deal order no.2844012145 1st product ...Apricot...
    indian railway booking clerk - miss behaviour
    Old Delhi ticket booking clerk using very abuse language....
    illegal construction - occupy lane part due to roof extension
    Dear sir, I am a resident of new mainpura, danapur...
    Airtel Landline - airtel company is complaint
    sir ji aap log ko mein kitne bar airtel company ka...