MTC

Consumer complaints and reviews about MTC

May 16, 2014

CHENNAI MTC GOVERNMENT BUS CONDUCTORS AND DRIVERS IS A LEGAL ROWDIES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHENNAI MTC GOVERNMENT BUS CONDUCTORS AND DRIVERS IS A LEGAL ROWDIES HE HAS DIRTY MINDED GOVERNMENT SERVANTS HE HAS MAKING INTERPOLITICS WITH PASSENGERS. THE DO ALL UNNECESSARY WORKS TO COLLECT HUGE AND LOT OF BULK AMOUNT OF MAMUL WITH PASSENGERS. THE HAS NOT TIGHT IN DUTY SO THE DO THIS UNNECESSARY WORK.

CHENNAI MTC GOVERNMENT BUS CONDUCTORS AND DRIVERS IS A LEGAL ROWDIES~

06-05-2014 TUESDAY EVENING 7:00 PM I HAVE TRAVELLED 22A BUS IN THIRUVANMIYUR BUS STAND WITH DELUXE
BUS BUS NO :: TN - 01N-8956, AYI 2899. THAT BUS CONDUCTOR IS CHANGE BUS NUMBER TO 21P (THIRUVANMIYUR - BROADWAY) ACTUALLY. BUS IS COMING FROM (AMBATTUR INDUSTRIAL ESTATE - THIRUVANMIYUR) AND AGAIN RETURN FROM (THIRUVANMIYUR - AMBATTUR INDUSTRIAL ESTATE) NO REASON TO CHANGE BOARD THAT DRINKER ROWDY DRIVER IS UNNECESSARY CHANGE BOARD FROM 21P(THIRUVANMIYUR - BROADWAY) AND CONFUSSIONING FOR PASSENGER. I ASK THAT DRINKER ROWDY DRIVER WHY U UNNECESSARLY CHANGE BOARD AND MAKE
CONFUSSIONING AND IRRITATING PASSENGER. THAT DRINKER ROWDY DRIVER IS TALK ROUGHLY AND VULGARLY
WITH BAD WORDS AND USING ROWDIES AND SOME WRONG PEOPLES FROM INSIDE THE BUS TO WARNING AND BEAT ME.

CHENNAI MTC GOVERNMENT BUS CONDUCTORS AND DRIVERS IS A LEGAL ROWDIES~

CHENNAI MTC GOVERNMENT BUS CONDUCTORS AND DRIVERS IS A LEGAL ROWDIES IS COLLECT MAMUL TO PICK
POCKETERS,ROBERS,ROWDIES AND SOME WRONG PEOPLES AND GIVE SIGNAL AND ALERTS TO GIVE PASSENGERS INFORMATION TO HELP THAT WRONG PEOPLES BECAUSE THE GIVE BULK AND LOT OF HUGE AMOUNT OF MAMUL GIVE FOR EVERY MOUNTH. BUT THE BLAMING,MAKE RUMOURING,INSULTING, TO BEAT AND COMPLAIN WITH INNOCENT PASSENGERS. I HAVE DIRECTLY VIEW THAT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES FOR EVERY MOUNTH 1 - 15 TH DAYS RUN THIS ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. AND MOSTLY ALL CONDUCTORS AND DRIVERS ARE SEVERE DRINKERS. SOME TIME THE DRIVE WITH HALF DRIVE IN MORNING TIME I HAVE DIRECTLY VIEW THAT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.

CHENNAI MTC GOVERNMENT BUS CONDUCTORS AND DRIVERS IS A LEGAL ROWDIES~

CHENNAI MTC GOVERNMENT BUS CONDUCTORS AND DRIVERS IS A LEGAL ROWDIES HE HAS MAKING LEGAL ACCIDENT TO INJURED, SPOILED AND DAMAGED PUBLIC PROPERTY. WITHOUT MAMUL GIVING INNOCENT AND DECENT GOOD PASSENGERS THE USING DIRTY, SKIN DISEASES ATTACKED WRONG PASSENGERS TO MAKE TROUBLE AND DISTURBANCE TO IRRITATING PASSENGERS.

May 5, 2014

CHENNAI MTC GOVERNMENT BUS CONDUCTORS AND DRIVERS IS A LEGAL ROWDIES,,.

CHENNAI MTC BUS DRIVERS AND CONDUCTORS IS GIVE WRONG INFORMATIONS WITH PASSENGERS.

May 5, 2014

CHENNAI MTC GOVERNMENT BUS CONDUCTORS AND DRIVERS IS A LEGAL ROWDIES,.

CHENNAI MTC BUS DRIVERS AND CONDUCTORS IS USING WRONG AND ROWDY PEOPLES FOR INNER BUS. THE BLACK MAILING FREE PASS HANDICRAFT PASSENGERS AND COLLECT SOME ILLEGAL AMOUNTS, AND THE ENCOURAGING ILLEGAL AND ROWDY ACTIVITIES FOR SCHOOL AND COLLEGE GOING FREE PASS STUDENTS. AND SPOILING THEIR CARRIERS AND PARENTS DREAM.

CHENNAI MTC GOVERNMENT BUS CONDUCTORS AND DRIVERS IS A LEGAL ROWDIES..,,

PICKPOCKETING AND LOT OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IS RUN IN CHENNAI MTC BUSES WITH CONDUCTOR AND DRIVERS PERMISSON. CONDUCTOR AND DRIVERS IS COLLECT SOME EXTRA CHARGES (MAMUL) WITH THAT WRONG PEOPLES BUT THE MAKE BLAMING AND RUMORING TO BLACK MAILING INNOCENT PASSENGERS.

CHENNAI MTC GOVERNMENT BUS CONDUCTORS AND DRIVERS IS A LEGAL ROWDIES.,

I HAVE TRAVEL DAILY FROM CHENNAI MTC BUSES FOR 20B (MENAMBEDU - BROADWAY),70L (KARUKU - CMBT),D70 (AMBATTUR ESTATE - VELACHERY),22A (AMBATTUR ESTATE - THIRUVANMIYUR),7H (AMBATTUR ESTATE - BROADWAY) AND MANY MORE CHENNAI MTC BUSES. IN EACH BUSES CONDUCTORS AND DRIVERS IS DOING MANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES WITH LEGAL. THE USING WRONG PEOPLES FOR INNER BUSES. AND THE DOING PICKPOCKETING, MAKE RUMOUR TO IRRITATING PASSENGER AND INNOCENT PEOPLES, COULD NT GIVE PROPER CHANGES, COLLECT ILLEGALLY FOR SOME EXTRA AMOUNTS TO PASSENGER FOR TELL BUS INFORMATIONS WITH BUS ARRIVING AND MOVING WITH SUBSCRIBED (ILLEGALLY EXTRA AMOUNT PAYING PASSENGERS) PASSENGERS MOBILE PHONES, THE USING BLACK MAILING TO COLLECT EXTRA MONEYS WITH INNOCENT AND UNEDUCATED PASSENGER, INCLUDED THE BLACKMAILING HANDICRAFT, FREE PASS PASSENGERS, AND THE USING ROWDY AND ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES FOR SCHOOL AND COLLEGE GOING FREE PASS STUDENTS. IN MOST OF THE CONDUCTORS AND DRIVERS ARE SEVERE DRINKERS. THE DRIVING WITH HALF DRINK, AND UNPROPER HEALTH THIS ALL ARE AFFECT PASSENGERS. I HAVE TRAVEL IN MTC CHENNAI IN MY CHILDHOOD FOR ABOVE 10 YEARS I HAVE WATCH ALL THE ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES WITH CONDUCTOR AND DRIVERS BUT NO CHANGES THE DO AGAIN AND AGAIN IN 50% CRIMINALS IS BIRTH IN CHENNAI MTC BUSES.
Rasa

Dec 6, 2013

Frequescy in Trasnportation

Dear all

I am resident of Chennai & normally go by MTC buses only
No matter the services are good but their frequencies are not as per scheduled time.

So pl accept this & do the needful by speaking to higher authorities..
arul.kitnan@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2013

AC bus doesn't ply on time

I travel by A21 from Tambaram to Kandanchavadi every now and then.
I have following complaints on the AC bus.
Bus start timings in Tambaram vary day to day - 8:50 AM, 9am, 9:05am. This has resulted in multiple passengers missing the bus on lot of days.
Some conductors don't give small change back. Most of the times, conductor would have the change but he doesn't give.
vivekl

Nov 12, 2013

CHANGE NOT GIVEN BY CONDUCTOR

SIR

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR KIND NOTICE THAT TODAY MORNING (12/11/2013) AROUND 09:15 AM I TRAVELED IN V 51 BUS FROM GUINDY TO SADASIVA NAGAR, MADIPAKKAM. WHEN NEARING VELACHERY CHECKPOST BUS STOP CONDUCTOR GAVE ME RS. 13/- TICKET. I GAVE HIM RS. 50/- AND THE CONDUCTOR RETURNED ME ONLY RS. 7/- AND WENT TO HIS PLACE. I THOUGHT HE WOULD GIVE ME REMAINING RS. 30/- LATER, BUT HE DID NOT GIVE. BEFORE I WAS ABOUT TO GET DOWN I INQUIRED ABOUT THE BALANCE, HE ANSWERED RUDELY " WHY DO I NEED TO GIVE THE MONEY?" IT SHOCKED ME AND I SAID YOU DID NOT GIVE ME THE REMAINING RS. 30/-. HE REPEATEDLY ARGUED WITH ME AND DID NOT RETURN THE MONEY & I GOT DOWN AT MY BUS STOP. THE WORST THING IS HE ASKED TO ME TO COME TO TAMBARAM BUS STAND & HE WOULD PROVIDE A BETTER SOLUTION. IS THIS FAIR IN HIS PART?

SOME CONDUCTORS IN SOME BUSES BEHAVE RUDELY AND END UP NOT GIVING THE BALANCE. I NEED THE REMAINING RS. 30/-. HOW DO I GET IT?? I NEED A SOLUTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THE CRI NUMBER OF THE BUS IS CRI 2916.
rgopi

Oct 17, 2013

addendum to my below complaint

i happened to note down the bus number today. it is N 9426, BUS NO M18C, FROM TNAGAR TO KILKATTALAI. Hope the concerned officials do take action.
rgopi

Oct 17, 2013

Conductor's behavior

On the day of ayudha pooja 13/10/13 i boarded the M18C bus from TNAGAR to Keelkatalai at palavanthangal bus stop at 11:30-12:00. The bus was empty and i took a seat in the front row. It is the duty of the conductor to issue tickets but this guy kept glued to his seat for nearly four stops. I kept waving my money at him asking for a ticket, but he was acting blind. I was fed up and decided that if he could not do his job that i am not going to do mine. The moment i was about to get down at Ranga theater stop, he came rushing out to me and asked me for a ticket, i told him i didnt have one and prepared to get down. He started abusing me and asked me to get back into the bus which i did. He started howling at me in a fit of rage for not purchasing one. It seems i was talking on the mobile and i was too busy to buy a ticket, when in fact i never spoke on the mobile. I told him clearly that i was ready with the change and had been waiting for nearly four stops and that he could not bother to issue one. He started speaking more irrationally saying it was not his duty to come up to the passengers to issue one. Finally he issued me one and i threw it down and got down from the bus. My observations are these:
1. The same conductor created a scene in the month of april with another gentleman by ambushing him in the evening hours.
2. He makes a note of passengers who take a seat in the front and ambush the more decent ones and insults them thus getting a cheap gratification out of the same.
3. Most conductors i have travelled with generally at the wave of a hand issue a ticket and some are decent enough to tell us to take a seat while they come to us for a ticket.
4. I had to safeguard myself physically for they are not above hitting passengers and if hit back or spoken back to they under the pretext of being a govt servant stop the bus, and invite the police. The police being the hoodlums they are capitalise on the poor passengers. It spoilt my entire day.

I dont have the guy's name or bus number for i was too speechless to react and these idiots dont wear a name tag or ID number. It is high time there is a crackdown on these guys.
Srinidhi Sampath

Oct 2, 2013

Lost my wallet

Dear Ma'am/Sir,

On 16.09.2013, I took a 29C bus from St.Mary's road to Stella Maris College at 9:00 AM. I lost my wallet in the bus.
My wallet is a dark blue one with a golden border. It is from this brand called Khiora. My wallet contained Dubai Dirhams of denomination 100,50, and 10 and Rs. 1750. In addition to that I had a 50 cent coin, my passport size pictures, and my debit cards from Canara bank and Standard Chartered Bank. I also had my pan card and driving license in it. Please let me know if you have found it. Even if the money is found missing, I would like retain my original id cards. Thank you.

Srinidhi
Virgotjr

Aug 13, 2013

RUDE BEHAVIOUR OF 29C CONDUCTOR

Today my daughter got into 29C nearby Gemini to Stellamaris The Fleet No.TN 01 N 5022 the conductor crossed the limit while my daughter giving Rs 5/- note and 10/- he thrown away on her face with abusive words. The particular conductor giving problem since last 1 year i made several complaints but the fleet no not given while making the complaint.

The Fleet No. TN01 N 5022 29 C date 13/8/13 time 11.20 am

Every time when we face problem immediately sent to the higher authority and not provided the fleet no as while going to the college bitter experience in the bus faces and creates lot of depression in our mind.

Hope this time will take vigorous action against the conductor based on my past complaints which already sent to the higherups
sathishk77

Jul 1, 2013

Medavakkam Timekeeper

I was travelleing in M15 Medavakkam to Adayar / Mandaveli since Jun 2012. Bus departs in the morning from Medavakkam Koot road between 0755-0810 am and many of them depend on this bus. But from the day Timekeeper was kept on duty he allows this M15 to depart only at 0845 am. Even if this bus comes at 0745 am he makes them to leave only at 0845 and this timing does not suit office people. Each daye we have people arguing with this timekkeeper to allow this bus to depart in peak time but he is so arrogant asking people to find alternate way to go. We have M15 departing at 0730 am and it is very bad next bus is only at 0845 am. I hope somebody is listening.
D.Ramesh

Chennai.

Sub: Route No:C51
Fleet No : CRI 1947
TN – 01-N- 1711

I wish to bring to your notice that, I am passenger of MTC for the past 5 years residing at Thiruvanmiur. On 18/5/13 around 4.30pm while I was walking inside the bus stand in west Tambaram near vasanthabhavan to board the bus C51 which was already standing inside the bus stand. At that time the above mentioned bus was entering very rashly and wrong side to the bus stand. ( usually all the buses will enter inside through the first left and exit through the other side.) This bus was entered through the other side, behind of me very rashly and almost I would have hit and fell down but luckily by God grace I was escaped.

Sir, I just asked the driver “why are you driving like this?” he said “ if you walk on the middle of the road, will happen like this” and he used some derogatory words. But I knew, I was walking very carefully and he only came through the wrong side and rashly.

Sir, I believe, because of driver like him, many accidents take place. So I request you to take the necessary action on him, so that he will learn the road discipline and how to use the Government property on the road, and I hope the same.

Yours truly,
D.Ramesh
Arun R

May 8, 2013

Coductor Bad behaviour

I am working in Sipcot IT park(Siruseri),
I and my friend boarded MTC Bus 21H(TN 01 Z-8219) on may 08 2013 about 8.15 PM at Sipcot Entrance. we took the back seat and the conductor came we took two 13Rs ticket and we gave Rs 100. The conductor simply gave the ticket without giving the remaining change of 74Rs. I thought he will give the remaining change after some time. But at the time when we are getting down from the bus nearing to karappakkam we asked the change. But the conductor responded with bad words(gotha,saniyan and many harsh words relating to my family)and finally he give the change that to he didn't give the change in hand some money dropped to bus floor.
We can't able to get the name of conductor in short time.
Bus No : 21H
Bus RegNo : TN 01 Z-8219
Date: 08 - 05 - 2013
Time : Around 8.15 pm in Sipcot Entrance

I am really frustrated and Disturbed the way of behaviour of the conductor to me.

Please Identify the conductor and take Neccessary action on him.

Otherwise he will behave like this to all Passengers

Arun R
nssv09

Apr 10, 2013

RUDE BEHAVIOR OF THE CONDUCTOR

I TOOK A BUS ROUTE NO. 29 C TN01 N4182 AT ADAYAR MALAR HOSPITAL STOPPING.
THE CONDUCTOR OF THE BUS ASKED ME FOR THE TICKET. I SHOWED HIM RS. 50/-
TICKET (NO. NE03 0195185) WHICH I HAVE TAKEN AT TIRUPORUR IN THE MORNING.
BUT THE CONDUCTOR STARTED ABUSING ME AND FORCIBLY THROWN MY TICKET ON MY HAND.
THE BEHAVING WAS RUDE AND ROUGH. KINDLY CALL AND INQUIRE THE CONDUCTOR. THIS SHOULD NOT
BE HAPPENED TO ANY OTHER PERSON

bba_happy

Apr 5, 2013

IRRESPONS REPLY FROM CON AND DRIVER

SIR
I WAITED AT MAMALLAPURAM FOR 515 BUS BY 8.15PM ON 04.04.13 AND ONE BUS CAME TO BAJANAIKOIL STOPING (TN01N8471-TAI2474) AND ASKED DRIVER TO STOP THE BUS HE STOPED THE BUS AND HE DID NOT OPEN THE FROUNT DOOR I REQ HIM TO OPEN IT AND HE REPLD IRRESPONSLY GO AND GET IN THROUGH BACK DOOR
AND ONE MORE THING FROM KELAMBAKKAM KOOTROAD TO BUTTERFLY HE SPEAKING MOBILE WHILE DRIVING

PLS TAKE ACTION
yogeshv

Mar 30, 2013

Complaint about misbehavior of a conductor TN 01N7962

Dear Director,
Complaint about misbehavior of a conductor.
Route: 5A
From: T Nagar –
To:Tambaram
Bus no. : TN 01-7962
Timing: exact 7.30pm .
This is for your information and immediate action that while I was travelling by bus No.SPI 216, route no.5A on the date 30/3/2013 (saturday), the conductor of the bus misbehaved in most insulting manner.
It is highly objectionable for a public servant to behave like this. I would, therefore, request you to make an enquire and see that the conductor is given some suitable warning and punishment.
The conductor had refused to give his token number but his name can be verified from the record kept with you.
yogesh
BAlex

Mar 3, 2013

Penatly Ticket

I was on a bus numbered 47D from Anna Nagar West to Sterling Road. I got off at Sterling Road and there was an inspector outside. He asked me to show my ticket and I showed him my Rs. 1000 Pass. Now my pass was a valid pass but I had not entered my name or my address and I never did fill in cos nobody insists that I should and besides, there is an identification number that proves this is a valid pass. He charged me Rs. 100 as a penalty for not filling my name! Has anybody ever heard of this? Is this even correct? This occurred on 4th March 2013 between 08:20 - 08:30 a.m. at Sterling Road.
Neethi

Feb 1, 2013

No bus to Indira nagar, Adyar

I am a student studying at The Institute Of Hotel Management, Taramani. I am residing at Besant Nagar and I used to take the 6D or 21D and get down at Indira Nagar and cross the bridge to reach my institution. However, since 30.01.2013, the bus routes have been diverted and not proceeding to Indira Nagar at all. Instead, the buses turn left from Adyar depot and proceed straight to Thiruvanmiyur bus depot. As such there are no direct buses from Besant Nagar to Taramani where there are some important Govt.offices situated like "The Bureau of Indian Standards", "The MGR Film and Television Institute", "The Institute of Hotel Management and Applied Nutrition". How does an indidvidual reach these institutions without transport. The lack of MTC buses gives an opportunity to the autos plying to fleece the commuters. Will the MTC authorities look into the matter and take action with utmost urgency and help hapless students like me?
reenaragu

Jan 20, 2013

DELAY IN TICKET

On 20th JAN 2013,at 2.40PM, I got into 15G bus and i saw a seat n so i sat ther,there was no rush n so i thought the condutor will com n gv me d ticket. But d conductor did not com,i was sitting in the first row n so i passed RS.5 to get a ticket to N.S.K NAGAR from YWCA but at that time the TTR came n i didnt get d ticket yet,so he asked me to pay fine RS.500. I refused to pay n i told him dat i passed d money bt i didnt get d ticket yet. He didnt hear my words,he asked me to get down frm d bus n pay the penalty, Some of d passengrs supported me bt, the TTR asked them to keep quiet.Then i paid him RS.50 n he gave him a ticket n then i left that place.I was very much disturbed from wt had happened n i walked all the way from DASAPRAKASH to N.S.K NAGAR.
sindhu bharathi

Jan 4, 2013

providing change

I usually take a bus to move to my office in the morning hours. Today a s usual i got into a bus. My office is just a stop from where i start. The ticket charge is seven rupees. I will always keep the correct change. Else i will give 10 rupees and a change of 2 rupees so that it will be easy for the conductor to provide the excess amount. This day i gave him 10 rupees. The conductor was so harsh that he told that whoever gets down at next stop provide seven rupees change. I gave him 2 rupees in addition thinking that he will give back 5 rupees. He spoke very rude that he wont give me change and that i have to give him the correct amount. HE spoke words like, is this a place for providing change, You people come daily in bus and dont you know that you have to give change and that he cant give the change asked me get down from bus. Is this the right way to speak to passengers. He would have atleast said politely. But behaving that much rude to passengers is not fair. Bus no is C51 and took bus at shilinganallur at 11. I dont know the conductor name.

SBI BUDDY WALLET - ur7hgdujgy
    Buddy wallet complaine care no 96 34 57 29 27 Buddy...
    paytm - For unaccountable balance deduction from my accountA/C
    Dear sir, My name is Dip Sarkar, registered mobile...
    SBI Buddy - SBI buddy care`1
    Customer Care Online Shopping & Any Transaction Fails...
    paytm - jhhbb
    P+A+Y+T+M costomer care no 74+54+87+02+98 # ...
    Telephone Service - No services
    Our land line phone is dead since last one month no...
    landline - connection
    I have deposit demand on 30-8-2016 but till today i have...
    online sbi - kyhdgddje
    Sbi customer care no 7542050515 Any problem call...
    paytm - 345trf
    Customer Care Online Shopping & Any Transaction Fails...
    Infocus m350 - Playstore was not working
    My play store was not working.if I want to download any...