MTNL Delhi

Consumer complaints and reviews about MTNL Delhi

Nitin_040488

Apr 17, 2014

Dead Phone from last 5 months

My landline no. is 26802269.I had been using mtnl landline from long time.But this problem started in November last year (f2013).My landline cable was cut due to MCD work.I did complaint to mtnl through 198 and even went to their office to restore my landline cable.They said they will do it.But nothing happened and instead they gave me bill for broadband of about 770 per month from Nov to till Date( Apr'14) even though the cable was cut and there was no usage.When i took this matter to the MTNL sanchaar haat Chattarpur, Delhi officials they responded rudely and said we have to pay the bills even if we did not use it.But the problem is they are not serious and even if we pay the bill there is no assurance that they will restore the landline.
Please help me i getting my landline connection fixed as i require broadband and there are no other broadband providers in my locality.

Nitin Dahiya
9811471197/9873359847
chetan_hardatt2006@yahoo.com

Mar 20, 2014

FAULTY LINE/INTERNET NOT WORKING

I have lodge complaints to 1504,198 of my telephone no:27012973 in favour of Sh Kul Bhushan Hardatt, A-16, Subhavna Niketan, Pitam Pura, Delhi-110034,from last two months but till the date the fault is still there & firstly the mtnl staff say its cable fault but how much time they want, my complaint is still there and the said Internet is not working and I have also make unnecessary payment from last two months,

Kindly let me know the current status & How much it will take time to use the internet

Chetan Hardatt
9891690116.
Kamaljit Chhibber

Mar 14, 2014

Irresponsive and unfair MTNL Staff

MTNL has become a mess due to irresponsive, un-talented and un-equiped staff who appear to be all set to force its consumers to switch to other competitve service providers like AIRTEL, Reliance etc by not attending to their complaints and harassing them . Thousands of customers have already withdrawn and others are withdrawing day by day weakening the financial status of MTNL c onsiderably. But attitude of MTNL is not changing inspite of this alarming situation. Perhaps the concerned may realize when their deeds result in lack of funds in MTNL to pay their salaries.
We have also been sufferer at the hands of MTNL authorities and staff who are keeping us without working telephone instruments and very low internet speed and its remaining out of coverage area for the past many months despite repeated complaints and requests to one Mr. Jha and Yadav. After year of pursuation they changed the wi-fi recently and the coverage problem solved to some extent but their internet either remains dead or provide very low speed in which attachment of documents to the mail takes some times 5-10 minutes per documents and we loose patience to work with this speed. It is not our story. Even banks,govt. hospitals and other service users of MTNL too have same experience. The downing of net of Banks and hospitals causes loss to their clientage and sufferings to their customers who have to wait for hors together but still they have compulsion to have MTNL being in govt. sector.
My telephone instrument which has not been providing needed service has not been changed for months making us handicapped to utilize it. We are paying caller ID facility charges but insrument's screen does not show call number. We hear ring tone but on picking the phone we are not connected to the caller on most of the times and misunderstanding is created in the mind of the caller about us despite our having no intention not to attend his call. On picking the phone we do not get dial tone mostly and it gives dead look. Yet MTNL is deaf to our complaints. Heart burning point is that 4 days back their technician came with old phone instrument to replace our instrument which was looking worst than ours and when complained to Mr.Yadav of Mayur Vihar MTNL he maintained that only old instrument sent by him can be installed. We have two options- one withdraw from MTNL like thousands of others and second fight out the callous, incompetent, irresponsive persons in MTNL and filing cases and getting their liabilites fixed in the same for causing losses to the customers and MTNL and recovery of the same from them. We will choose the second being Advocate and functionary against such systems. Prof.Kamal Jit Chhibber,Advocate
B.B.Bhattacharya

Oct 21, 2013

Non function of Land line

My landline MTNL No.2262 1201. Service of the line has been very poor. I have complained on 21.09.2013(No.5999) again on 28.09.2013(No.316). No response have been received yet. I have the lineman's Mobile but he says that unless he receives intimation/instruction from his office, he cannot attend to the complain. This problem is chronic but the Bills come regularly and are being paid judiciously. What are the alternatives?
jagdishbms

Sep 3, 2013

Non function of telephone& Inter net.

I have lodge complaints to 1504,178 Grievance Cell and 198 of my telephone no:27741732 in favour of Jagdish SIngh H.No.425 Vill & PO Auchandi Delhi-110039., But Bawana SDO NAnd Mohan is clear all complaints without rectify the faults Or without attending the complaints. SDO MTNL Bawana Delhi-110039. clear all complaints.Now My Telephone/Internet not working from 31-Aug,2013 to till date no action taken.Kindly look into the matter is most urgent.
Jagdish Singh
imran22

Jun 24, 2013

DEAD MTNL LANDLINE FROM 1 YEAR

sir/mam
My landline no. is 25635884.I had been using mtnl landline from many years.But this problem started in feb last year (feb 2012).My landline cable was cut due to MCD work.I did complaint to mtnl through 198 and even went to their office to restore my landline cable.They said they will do it.But nothing happened and instead they gave me bill for broadband of about 850 per month from feb to june even though the cable was cut and there was no usage.When i took this matter to the MTNL sanchaar haat dabri officials they responded rudely and said we have to pay the bills even if we did not use it.But the problem is they are not serious and even if we pay the bill there is no assurance that they will restore the landline.
chanakya place gali no. 4
new delhi-110059
Jaipal Singh

Jun 15, 2013

Excess Bill against Telephone No. 26877910

Madam/Sir, See my mail that I sent to MTNL, today

See the last matter of my mail done to you on 2nd June 2013 at 12.22.06 hrs.

Now it is just joked for me that I am received a SMS from ICICI Credit Card automatic facility of my MTNL Bill that Bill for the month of June is 1092/-. I don't know who is using my telephone no from out side my house but this give a large amount of tension to me and my family. Further this kind of bill creates immense tension amongst our family.

Besides above, I am not getting hard copy of my bill for the last three months.

So, Now, I demanded a compensation from MTNL of Rs. 1,00,000/- for giving unnecessary disturbance to our family. And,Further suggest you to correct my all previous bills, otherwise, I will take this matter to Consumer court and this is my last warning to MTNL department.

Hope you will understand my situation becasuse I am getting excess bill amount without using your phone and even not getting proper assurance from your department.

Jaipal Singh (9818840022)

Assistant Administrative Officer

O/o the CAG OF INDIA

Last Time Mail Matter

My current excess bill of Rs.870/-, also deposited in MTNL through my ICICI Bank Credit Card facility. For the last three months I am not getting hard copy of my MTNL broadband bill, I am really surprised with the services of MTNL and also by ignoring of my frequent complaint on the matter.

Hoping for your favourable and quick action on the matter.

Jaipal Singh (9818840022)

Assistant Administrative Officer

O/o the CAG OF INDIA
harsh sambher

May 25, 2013

dead phone and no action by mtnt

sir it is highly disgusting that in the era of competition mtnl take its subscribers for ride my phone is out of order and internet is also not working i have registered complaint on 21 may 2013 and complaint no is 296 my tel no is 27122481 but no action has been taken none of your official has even shown the courtsey of explaining why this has happened if this is the attitude of the persons running the show i am sorry to say that no customer will speak about mtnl in good light pl take action or disconnect my phone i will get a better company and you will get better subscribers thanks you can speak to me at 9871031115
pb.iyer

May 23, 2013

Faulty Telephone

My telephone bearing No.22621950 so often go dead and become non-functional as a result internet connection also go off. In spite of repeated complaints this problem is not sorted out by concerned officials of MTNL. It is reuqested that thorough check is made and set right the fault permanently.
BALA , pbsmn4@gmail.com
Mahesh Rawat

May 15, 2013

DEAD PHONE NO.29563433

I have made number of complaints to the MTNL about the dead phone No.29563433. The complaint numbers made through 198 is 521 dated 07.05.13, No.464 dated 09.05.13 and further I have made online complaint vide Docket No.122 dated 14.05.13 (Forenoon) and when I checked its status in the evening it shows "DISPOSED OF", it is not understood why disposed of was mentioned when my telephone is still dead. Then again I made online complaint vide Docket No.544 dated 14.05.13 and till 1010 hrs of 15.05.13 status shown as "OUTDOOR".

Please do the remedial measure to make my LL phone functional at the earliest please.

Mahesh Rawat,

H.No.808, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi-17.
manit jain

GRIEVENCE CELL
M.T.N.L

SUB:- COMLAINT FOR THE STAFF AT CALL CENTER ON THE NO 1508
FOR MISBEHAVING AND USING DIRTY LANDUAGE WITH THE NEW USERS

To the concerned athourities i want to make a complaint for the staff misbehaving and using language which is not usable by them at the no 1508
dear sirs i have taken a dolphin prepaid connection 9968202979.in the name of my wife vandana jain, w/o manit jain , residing at darya ganj new delhi. on 25/03/2013, for which i got a call from mtnl on 28/3/13 in the afternoon to get it activated on no 1508.
i called on 1508 at around 5:00 pm which was picked up by a very rude lady at athe call center who asked me the details for verification , i told her all the details of my mtnl bill name address date of birth, and she also asked me the passport no for my wife for which i told that the no is not currently with me, then she used the words ( sadak pe baith kar call kar raha hai kya jo no nahin hai), i said what kind of words you are using, she again replied ( jaa nahin karti kal ki to chhutti hai parson hi karungi , karle kya kar sakta hai) i asked her name but she refused to tell me and said kar le jo karna hai, after 10 minutes i called again to activate then the other staff member picked up the phone at 1508 and again she asked for verification that time i told all the facts but my no was not activated still, the i called again called at 6:45 on same day 28/03/2013. again the same lady picked up who picked the phone first time and said( tereko bata to diya kal chhuti hai parson karungi) my no is still not activated , the staff is using so humilating language the we realy feel ashamed for mtnl, that this the biggest telephone co operated by the government and staff is using so humiliating languge to their new users, its really disgusting, you must the recording for that call center , i appeal to the concerned athourities to take action against this kind of staff sitting in call center for no 1508, who even dont tell their names on asking because they know that what kind of language the are using.
my no is still not activated and i am really ashamed of the staff of mtnl sitting in the call center

manit jain(APPLIED FOR MTNL NO 9968202979)
mob no :-9818410008
deepal

Nov 21, 2012

landline phone not working

hello sir
The land line no25353568 is out of order since two months we had made several complaints but no action has been taken yet.we are facing great trouble due to frequent problems in the connection .we are paying the bills for the dead phone . Kindly take the necessary action as earliest as possible otherwise we have to forcefully return the connection please also consider the problem of bills and make the required adjustment .
aggarwal satish

Oct 2, 2012

DEAD MTNL LAND LINE CONNECTION

SIR,

The land line no.27188794 is out of order since two months we had made several complaints but no action has been taken yet.we are facing great trouble since one year due to frequent problems in the connection .we are paying the bills for the dead phone . Kindly take the necessary action as earliest as possible otherwise we have to forcefully return the connection please also consider the problem of bills and make the required adjustment .

please look into the matter . we are waiting for earliest response. thank you

satish aggarwal
C-80 Maharana pratap enclave
N.D-34
ph:9873311913

Jul 8, 2012

bill of without usage

my phone no is 01122932306 dead from about 4 months on their site they showing closed but still bill details are there what should i do,complaint is already registered.

Jun 23, 2011

DEAD MTNL LAND LINE CONNECTION - SINCE JAN, 2011

I have similar problem (my connection is 1 1/2 year old)ph number 268438xx and it happens every month but after sending mail to gm then only it rectified mtnl field staff are too bad and they don't want to work

Jun 7, 2011

sir
my landline phone no 27934261 is out of order since 3 jun 2011 . i have already made the payment of my last bill amounting rs 716 .
kinddly restore my phone at the earlist

251-252 pkt 2
sec 24 rohini delhi-85

May 17, 2011

Reg : CONSUMER NO.2041171663, LAND LINE NO.27941663
Mrs.Sunita Aggarwal, D-14/229 Sec-8 Rohini,Delhi-85.
We are getting MTNL Telephone Bill Regularly, But Telephone Line is Dead Since Jan,2011.
We are putting Complaint on 198 plenty of times, meeting line man time to time but
getting no response.
Recently I sent mail to Area Manager (Rohini) on 6th May,2011 but also got no response.
From:
"Girdhar Gopal" <gga29@rediffmail.com> | Add to Address book |This is spam The Area Manager (Rohini), Date:06th May,2011.MTNL-DELHI,Sh.Rattan Lal Ji,Sanchar Parisar,Sec-3, Rohini,DELHI-110085.-------------Sub : DEAD LAND LINE CONNECTION - SINCE LONG TIME--------------------------------------------------Reg : CONSUMER NO.2041171663, LAND LINE NO.27941663Mrs.Sunita Aggarwal, D-14/229 Sec-8 Rohini,Delhi-85.----------------------------------------------------------Respected Sir,The above Land Line Connection happens to be dead for more 15 Daysin the month. It has become a regular practice. I G.G.Aggarwal, inservice at Gwalior, has to contact on regular basis to my residence,but I am not able to contact as and when I require.It is my humble request, please give the necessary instruction toresolve the same and oblige.With best regards.G.G.AggarwalH/o Mr.Sunita Aggarwal

I also sent my complaint to MTNL Customer Care but got no response:-From:
"Girdhar Gopal" <gga29@rediffmail.com> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: <mtnlcare@bol.net.in>

Subject: DEAD LAND LINE CONNECTION

Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 11:33:03 IST
Cc: <gga29@rediffmail.com>

Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

MTNL-CARE, Date:06th May,2011.MTNL-DELHI,DELHI-----Sub : DEAD LAND LINE CONNECTION - SINCE LONG TIME--------------------------------------------------Reg : CONSUMER NO.2041171663, LAND LINE NO.27941663Mrs.Sunita Aggarwal, D-14/229 Sec-8 Rohini,Delhi-85.----------------------------------------------------------Respected Sir,The above Land Line Connection happens to be dead for more 15 Daysin the month. It has become a regular practice. I G.G.Aggarwal, inservice at Gwalior, has to contact on regular basis to my residence,but I am not able to contact as and when I require.It is my humble request, please give the necessary instruction toresolve the same and oblige.With best regards.G.G.AggarwalH/o Mr.Sunita Aggarwal
It my humble request to do the needful to resolve my problem.With best regards.G.G.AggarwalH/o Mr.Sunita Aggarwal
To: <amrhn@bol.net.in>

Subject: DEAD_LAND_LINE

Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 11:34:27 IST
Cc: <gga29@rediffmail.com>

199868 - regarding reentry of old shows
    SIR, our Cartoon Network is now not ours. The versatile...
    Resume and certificate - Certificate and CV
    lost brown bag in train while travelling from thrissur to...
    Western Union - money transfer
    i was told i was being refunded money from an online...
    FILA SHOES - soles coming off after a week of wearing them
    I bought a pair of fila shoes from the shoe depot in...
    18313 - Suresh Adiga infosys/talentedge)
    This is a classic case of high prevalence of mental...
    Sony Entertainment Television Channel - Encounter is against Islam
    Let me first express my gratitude to all sony staff for...
    Voter ID Card Not Delivered - Voter ID Card Not Delivered
    I have applied for my voter ID card before one month. And...
    snap deal - SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE TO KERALA
    None of the snapdeal products are available for people in...
    Hitachi - ac not working
    No Response on Complaint - Complaint Number:...
    Bajaj Pulsar 220 Fi - petrol leak
    i am happy for u ppl ateast its already 2 months and ur...