MTNL Delhi

Ganganshu

Apr 17, 2016

ADSL is not Working

Hello Sir ,

This is regarding Docket No 1339 regarding ADSL which was unstable and now completely gone ,It is pending at

"OUTDOOR" from last 4 days and the complaints before this MTNL resolved without doing anything .I have written regarding the

same to DY manager Mr Gauri Shankar West Zone (3 days back) which is also of no avail . Kindly take necessary actions asap.

Other details are given below :

Telephone No : 25982521

Consumer No : 2053409774

Bill No : 2510621269

Ganganshu
KLJ Developers

Mar 22, 2016

Regarding pending bill of Nov' 15

This is to inform you regarding my bill is showing pending (Rs.966/-) for the month of November 2015 that I have already been paid in bulk by cheque, details are given bellows.

Cheque No. Dated Amount
116732 24.12.2015 5865/-

Bulk amount details are bellows:

S.No. Bill No. Bill Dt. Bill Amount. Phone No.
1. 2305849166 08.12.2015 4235/- 26896255
2. 2809836611 08.12.2015 332/- 25458767
3. 2809816782 08.12.2015 332/- 25436264
4. 2408251024 08.12.2015 966/- 27553162 (This No. is Sh. PP Soni), rohini, ND-85
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Rs. 5865/-

You are requested to kindly adjust/check my pending bill payment of above bill.

May please inform to this email ID: rbharatraj@kljdevelopers.com

Bharat Raj -9868776245
New Delhi-15
anilnaagar@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2016

IMPERSONATION/ CONNECTION TO SOME ONE ON MY IDENTITY-9013851945

I have been receiving MTNL bill for a Dolfin connection for mobile No.9013851336. The account No. reflected in the bill is 915113879.

Kindly check your records and stop sending bills for a mobile number which I have never taken.

yours sincerely,

Anil Kumar,
4, Village-Hasan Pur, I.P. Extn. Delhi-110092
MOBILE NO 9013851336
A.K.JAIN

Jan 19, 2016

false bill raised for closed connection one year ago

My landline no is 26160155 and it has closed on 23rd of Jan. 2015 and discussed that whatever billed amount will be cleared from electronic clearing as it is continued for last 4 years. but suddenly I have received a SMS after one year that your outstanding is Rs.1531 and last date for payment is 25/01/2016 and for further details you can contact to 26188396, CAO(BCP) and 26199903,AO(BCP). I have tried many times on both the phones but nobody has picked-up the same. why this amount is pending while elctronic clearing facility is there and for what they are asking for payment of closed number. I have deposited all the physical gadgets to MTNL and taken the clearance one year back.

A.K.JAIN
A-140/1,ARJUN NAGAR,
S.J. ENCLAVE,
NEW DELHI
vishwavimohan

Jan 3, 2016

ID COLLER NOT SHOWING IN COMMING MOBILE NUMBER

SIR
I AM HAVING LANDLINE NO.27617639 WITH ID COLLER IS NOT WORKING SINCE LAST SIX MONTH. SEVERAL TIMES I MET SDO BURARI BUT THEY COULD NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM

THAT IS " IN COMMING TELIPHONE MOBILE NUMBER IS NOT SHOWING MY LAND LINE TELIPHONE SET "
KINDLY TAKE NESSESARY ACTION.

THANKS AND REGARDS

VISHWAVIMOHAN
MOB 9891361983
Sarbjeetdaq

Dec 26, 2015

Broadband not works from last month.

Dear sir/Madam,

My mtnl broadband Internet connection is not working from last month. I complaint several times but problem not solved. They closed complaint without solving. I will go to disconnect it immediately. Frustrated mtnl customers from last 10 years.

Sarbjeet singh
01125190283
soulsangel

Dec 24, 2015

No Internet from last 15 days

I am a subscriber of MTNL Landline/Broadband connection (22624904), I am very sick of the bad quality of service provide by your department.As i don't have internet service since 12th December and in this regards i have lodged 4-5 complains on ( Net/198/1504) but my problem is still same. The area team is saying what they can do this regards and now they start ignoring my problem. There is no hearing of my complain which is creating lot's of trouble for me.
So, I am hereby requesting you please resolve my problem as soon as possible because i am suffering on daily basis as i am not able to do my personal and official work.

Amit Prasad
Ca. No.2073458143
Mayur Vihar III Exchange
New Delhi 110096
Jogider

Nov 7, 2015

INSTRUMENT DEAD

Sub:- Need replacement of New instrument against old instrument more than 5 year.

I would like to draw your kind attention on not running of Telephone Instrument against the MTNL Landline Phone No. 011-27387825 and bill account no. 2044251907 since last 2 month.

I have already made the more than 50 complaints in the MTNL Office at Ganesh Pura & MTNL office at Gulabi Bagh by personal visiting and by phone also in last 2 months but no one is ready to resolve the problem.

This instrument is having problems in incoming speeches, automatically disconnection, Caller ID and Bell problems and lots of other problems which can’t defined.

3 days ago MTNL engineer came to our house for resolving the problem and he told us that this instrument is totally dead and he advised us to get it replaced with New one instrument immediately.

We are using this instrument since September 2010 (more than 5 years). It was told me that it will be replaced soon with New one due to 5 year old instrument at the time of repairing.

Pls. immediately get it replaced with new one 2 way caller id instrument.

Narender Singh

Residence address:-
1028/68,
Deva Ram Park,
Delhi -110035 since last 10 years.
Mobile No.8826237869
Singhnarender.wg@gmail.com
VISHU PAN

Sep 28, 2015

REPAIR MY LINE

My above phone is dead since 29 aug 2015. I have registered complaint many times but no action has been taken so far.
S.D.O. says that your np wire is break, when we get that by our senior n ten we repair it.
but they don't any action.

Vishal Panchal

011-22341650

VISHU PAN

Sep 28, 2015

for repair me line

but they don't any action.

Vishal Panchal

011-22341650

deepakavita

Aug 4, 2015

No outgoing call and no internet after p

Respected Sir / Madam,
I am Deepak Kumar and I am using mtnl delhi landline and broadband connection. On Thursday 30th July 2015 suddenly my phone stopped outgoing call and internet service. When I asked for reason the service provider told me that you have not paid bill for the month of February 2015. I told them you didn't send me that bill that's why I couldn't pay the bill. On 01st August 2015 I paid the bill in cash they gave me receipt and said your phone will be starting after 12:00pm. But today is Tuesday there is no response from them. No body is taking responsibility. I am very frustrated. Please help and kindly pay attention.

Name Deepak Kumar
Telephone number:-01125993114
Mobile No. 09868891517
Vikas Sharma

Mar 15, 2015

MTNL ROUTING ISSUE / HIGH LATENCY

I'm a mtnl delhi broadband user from 3-4 months i'm getting very high latency and low speed there is something wrong with routing from mtnl main server, I tried calling 1504 many many times but the worst thing is that customer care staff don't even know what is latency i also mailed many managers of mtnl but no response

I'm tired of mtnl worst service ever illiterate staff.

It's my humble request please resolve the routing issue / latency issue as soon as possible i'm getting over 200ms ping even in delhi server

Hope you will look into the matter and will resolve the issue otherwise i will disconnect my broadband service

rishmat

Dec 2, 2014

DEAD PHONE

DEAR SIR,

I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN MY LANDLINE PHONE IS DEAD. I HAVE NO OTHER MODE OF COMMUNICATION. THE LINE MAN INFORMED ME THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE WIRE. THEY HAVE NOT CHANGED IT YET. PLEASE TAKE URGENT AND IMMEDIATE ACTION TO HAVE THE WIRE CHANGED.

THANKS AND REGARDS

SHASHI MATHUR
shrikant agarwal

Nov 26, 2014

broadband connection

I registered a new MTNL broadband connection and the person told me that new connection will be made in 10 Days (Registration charges: 500 Rs). Now I got the call yesterday that the MTNL line in the area is not working and it will take 2-3 months to get it rectified and then only I will be able to get the new connection.

My question is that why this was not checked by MTNL before registering me for a new connection or this is just to earn registration charges and then let the consumer roaming here and there.

When will the government departments in our country start working.
shrikant agarwal
anand_48

Nov 26, 2014

NO DIAL TONE

I HAVE LODGED A COMPLAINT ON 11.11.2014 VIDE DOCKET NO 386 AGAIN ON 13.11.2014 DOCKET NO 217 AND TODAY i.e 26.11.2014 VIDE DOCKET NO 486 .
CAN ANY BODY SUGGEST HOW CAN I SURRENDER MY PHONE .
HARISH ANAND
Madhu Pennukkara

Nov 20, 2014

MTNL

20th November, 2014

The Sub Divisional Officer
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd.
Hauz Khas

Subject : Complaint of Telephone Number 26536221

This is to inform you that the Telephone Number 26536221 installed at D – 47, Gulmohar Park, New Delhi is not working from more than one month.

We have complained to the area lineman several times. It is came to know from the lineman that the connection wire of the said number is not traceable or stolen by some body.

You are therefore requested take necessary action to get the phone repaired at the earliest.

K. N. GUPTA
D – 47, Gulmohar Park
New Delhi
Madhu Pennukkara

Nov 20, 2014

Dead Phone

20th November, 2014

The Sub Divisional Officer
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd.
Hauz Khas

ajay bhatnagar

Nov 2, 2014

DEAD PHONE

Complain of dead phone
My phone no 25364011 is dead since 7th oct 2014. I have registered complaint many times but no action has been taken so far.

My Complaint No. is 272-
My Complaint No. is 1048 Dated 24 th July
My Complaint No.is 1121 Dated 25th July
My Complaint No is 22 Dated 02 nov.14
Kindly take necessary action asap.

Ajay Kumar Bhatnagar ( RZ-7A/5A street no-2 puran nagar palam coloney N.D.110045 )
khudlani_ashish

Oct 16, 2014

Registration done but no connection

When will the government departments in our country start working.

Ashish Kumar Khudlani
Ramv

Oct 15, 2014

Phone Dead

My above phone 28331097is dead since 7th sept2014. I have registered complaint many times but no action has been taken so far.

My Complaint - Dated 7th sept
My Complaint Dated 25 th sept
My Complaint No. Dated 14th sept

Kindly take necessary action asap

Paramjit Singh
parul1212

Oct 7, 2014

Broadband not working since over a month after frequent complaints

The broadband we use is MTNL triband connection. We are facing a problem with the connection for over a month now & I am sorry to say that even after frequent complaints on the site & the telephone line both put together our problem has not been resolved. We have not even received follow up calls to fix up our connection. It feels helpless to dwell this way and the immediate last resort the government firms leave us with is to permanently get rid of their services & opt for private firms.
There has been much said about the government change but until these grass root level troubles of people are not resolved, we can never make India a convenient place to live. Unless there is someone you know personally working for MTNL, you cannot expect the problems to be resolved.
Urgent help needed.
VIVEK SEHGAL

Sep 29, 2014

PHONE DEAD

My landline MTNL No. 26677700 is dead since 12/08/2014 and inspite of repeated complaints to different officers nothing has been done and on the worse now they have send me bill for telephone rent. On MTNL helpline, routing message is coming that we have already received the complaint. I do not know when this department will wake up. It will be better for the Govt. to handover the management of this organisation to private player and those responsible for serious lapses should be given compulsory retirement. Modi ji wants to do good work for the country but certain irresponsible citizens who are working in the Govt or Govt. undertaking are hindering the work and the time has come that strict action must be taken. I am mailing the complainants to the concerned minister of the Govt. of India to think on the above issue and take necessary action for improving the working of this organisation.

VIVEK SEHGAL (9811514387)
skjain5966

Sep 27, 2014

complainpending last 24 days

Respected Sir,Namaskar
It is to inform you that my broadband connection of 22054343 in the name of Sanjay Kumar Jain with address U-109-B, SHAKARPUR, DELHI was faulty from 04.09.2014 to till date.I was already registered complain  to your customercare no.1504 with following complain time to time inform1. No. 64100644 dated 04.09.2014 (continue 06.09, 08.09 & 09.09.14 to till date)2. No.64100024 dated 20.09.20143. No. 64100136 dated 27.09.2014My telephone line is OK but broadband not run from 04.09.14 to till date due to DSL light was already blink (not stable) & INET not show.I am already contact with Mr. Damber Singh , Area Manager (9868137824) time to time from 09.09.2014 to till date but none response. I am bill already paid regularly.You are requested to please rectify my complain and inform me.With regards,Sanjay Kumar JainMob. 9968076886
gauravkhannasn

Sep 24, 2014

phone not working from last 6month

my landline no. is 27395958. I had been using mtnl landline from long time.But this problem started in january (2014).My landline cable was cut due to MCD work.I did complaint to mtnl through 198 and even went to their office to restore my landline cable.They said they will do it.But nothing happened and instead they gave me bill even when no phone complaint is addressed though the cable was cut and there was no usage.When i took this matter to the MTNL , Delhi officials they give ansurance of rectification But the problem is still not solved they said to switch to mobile instead of coming to them. how they assume that problems is solved by own and generate bills to consumers without checking records if there is no cable inside how they made calls

sk khanna
Dinesh Chand Ghildiyal

Sep 21, 2014

phone dead

phone no.26363714 is dead.

PLANETSURF CREATIONS PVT.LTD - PF AMOUNT IS DEDUCTED AND
    Hi Sir I had been worked in Planetsurf creations in three...
    Capital Aim - Disturbing with phone calls
    Daily disturbing with phone calls from CAPITAL AIM...
    Vodafone - Distributor
    To the vodafone in-charge, sir, ...
    western digital. - hard drive not working
    I am sorry that you have issues with the drive.Based on...
    snapdeal - No response for the product ordered
    Snapdeal has not been able to deliver the product on time....
    snapdeal oplus xon phone 5 - Snapdeal
    Dear Pasumsrthy, We have not received the requisite...
    S 26 POWDER,PAMBORS - PARCEL NOT RECEIVED
    Sir. I SEND ONE PARCEL FROM DOHA TO KANNUR DIST. PARCEL...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Hi Samadhan(Samadhan123), Our team got in touch with...
    BSNL Landline - no working at 10
    माझा फोन नं02564222965 हा 10ते12...
    AIIMS MBBS 2016 - Rejection of AIIMS MBBS entrance application due to photo
    Dear sir, My aiims application form has been rejected due...