Mumbai Auto Rickshaw

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mumbai Auto Rickshaw

Rakshit JB

Apr 16, 2017

Lost Bag in Autorickshaw

On 8th of Apr 1:45 am I and my 3 friends took a Auto from.Bandstand to Andheri east Tolani NAKA, Kamlesh society,
I left my bag in the Auto which contains all certificates if mine including bike key , sunglasses.

My name is Jimut Bahan Rakshit
M-8080898159
If anybody got please call me , the person will be rewarded if he return the file,

Jimut
mv007

Apr 14, 2017

Bag left in Auto

I left my bag in an auto today 14th April 2017 in the afternoon around 12:00 noon. I took the cab from Birla Lane, Juhu to Fun Republic Andheri West and I got off at the signal across from the mall on the main road and I realised I left my bag when I crossed the road.
It was a dark green bag and it contained a pair of shoes, a toy anatomy kit, a book, some gardening tools, some stationery and some chocolate and cheese. All of the items were gifts for people.
If found please call 9004336500. Thank you.
mayank5606

Mar 13, 2017

LEFT BAG IN AUTO

Took an auto from Saki Naka to Band Stand on 13-03-2017 at around 12:45 pm. . Left a black bag there. It contains cloths, charger, earphones and most important of all my Passport and Pan Card. If anyone find it please call me on 09804027862 or 07378808420. My name is Mayank Agarwal and the passport and pan card is also of the same name.

PS -There was Lakshmi written on top of auto wind shield in hindi.
rchdsh17

Mar 6, 2017

Asking for double fare

"Mh02CT653"AUTO IN CHARKOP SECTOR 8 DROVE ME TO DENA BANK JUST BEFORE THE CHARKOP MARKET ITSELF AS I WANTED TO WITHDRAW MONEY.....IT WAS ONLY 3PM AND HARDLY ANY RICKS WERE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME..HENCE I ASKED HIM TO WAIT FOR JUST 2 MINS AS I JUST WANTED TO WITHDRAW MONEY AND THERE WAS NO QUEUE AS WELL.AUTO DRIVER SAID I AM READY TO WAIT BUT U PAY DOUBLE FARE...I.E. I WILL RESTART THE METER AGAIN IF U WANT TO RETURN TO THE SAME PLACE.....WHICH IS CHEATING THE CUSTOMER.....I URGED HIM THAT I AM READY TO PAY FOR THE WAITING MINS...HE SAID NO I WILL CHARGE DOUBLE FARE OR LEAVE THE RICKSHAW NOW ITSELF.PLSE WARN HIM OR FINE HIM AND ALSO TEACH THEM THE MEANING OF ON HIRE....."
Kunal Ahuja

Mar 6, 2017

Lost belongings

My friend and I hailed an auto from Andheri West and traveled to Toyota Showroom, Khar Danda Road, Khar West. We left two bags in the back of the auto which had our laptops (Sony VAIO and Apple Macbook Pro 2013) . Besides these two laptops, we had a wallet, house keys, some papers, college ID cards inside the bags. Call me on : 8888778844 for any information regarding the same.
Mohit55555

Mar 4, 2017

Lost camera in autoricksaw

I have lost my nikon cool pix camera in night while travelling from malad evershine to marve road (suhaagat hotel) if anyone find it can contact me .
CONTACT NO. 8979068899
date item was lost : 04/03/2017
Anjali margaj

Mar 1, 2017

Lost may bag

Yesterday I'm travelling from borivali west to Charkop sector 7 Kandiwali west . I forget my ladies bag white and pink color on back side of the auto. If anyone found please contact us no 9022051098
greatfutureahead

Feb 23, 2017

left purse in the rickshaw

Left purse in the auto rickshaw which had my i phone 6 plus, boss ear plugs, my locker keys, driving license, SBI ATM card, a cheque, sun glasses I card and many more. the Auto rickshaw last four digit was 1711. I took the rickshaw Near Lokhandwala circle to Oshiwara, link road near Anand Nagar Circle. He left me and my sick mother who i was getting her from path lab. If anyone gets any details pls contact me on 26353921.

left purse in the rickshaw left purse in the rickshaw

Bnawale@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2017

Forgot my Bag in Auto

I was Traveling from Kanchpada (Hotel Sai Palace) to Asmita Jyoti Society, Charkop Naka. I left my bag in the Auto. it's a red color American Touristor bag.

If anyone finds it, please call on 9890154459

Bajirao
Shettydimps

Feb 17, 2017

Asking more money for baggage

I took auto rickshaw from Mumbai airport from auto stand. After dropping me at my residence the driver started asking for 10 rs per baggage charge. I asked him to justify the baggage charges and show me the rto rate card. He said it is not in the rate card and from airport it is 10 rs. per bag Bcoz we have to wait in the queue for a long time. And started fighting with me.
I want to know the exact baggage charges for auto rickshaw in Mumbai.
Auto number was MH02 DK6298.
Abhinandan Sharma

Feb 16, 2017

Lost machine part

I was travelling from Holy cross road ,Borivali to Lancelot Apartments,borivali.
I forgot a medical machine part in the auto rickshaw.
kindly call if there is information regarding the part on 9920973750

Lost machine part

NeerjaP

Feb 13, 2017

Forgot 2 bags in auto from santacruz to Chembur

I was traveling from Santacruz W railway station to Chembur diamond garden, my bag had my camera lenses and a flash. Another bag was a trekking bag with my rain coat in it. The auto number started from MH 47 or MH 43 something like that. I lost it on 11th Feb in the evening.
hariahva03

Feb 11, 2017

bag forget in auto

I took auto from borivali to bhayandar
In that I forgotmy bag
anyone got it please call me on 9819397061
subhash jariwal

Feb 11, 2017

forgot bag in auto

I forgot my bag in auto. I sit in auto from vile parle and deboard at international airport morning at 6.00am. But forgot my bag in auto.
In bag, I have my 1. Pan card 2. Driving licence 3. My government employee identity card 4. Dockyard pass.
Please it is requested that help me to find out my bag.
Subhash Chand
huzefa.memon

Feb 4, 2017

Forgot a bag of clothes and bedding in tbe auto

My family forgot a bag of clothes (with 2 pairs in it) and a bedding bag. They boarded the auto from malad (E) - Pathanwadi and got down at Jogeshwari (W), Bandivli hill road at around 10.30pm today. If someone has found it or if it has been surrendered with the union, pls contact on the below mentioned numbers. The bag of clothes contains the wedding dress of a bride. Pls call if found.

Huzefa

Hammad
huzefa.memon

Feb 4, 2017

Forgot a bag of clothes and bedding in the auto

Huzefa

Hammad
Prasamshah

Forgot my bag

I lost my bag rikhshaw around 3.45 saturday 4Feb near inorbit mall while we were getting down we forgot if u get contact 8291431663
Prasamshah

Feb 4, 2017

Forget my bag in rikshaw

I forgot my bag in auto rikhshaw which included a single bag with 10 clothes inside and it was around 3.45 pm 4 Feb saturday if you could get it contact 8291431663 thank you
renuka.m011

Jan 31, 2017

Lost marriage clothing bag

I have lost my marriage clothing bag in auto . Journey : Chembur to BKC.
Date : 30 Jan 2017 ( 11:10 AM)

If found please contact : 9769617696
Deependra Singh Chauhan

Jan 28, 2017

Meter was reading way too high

If this site is active, I was traveling from rcity mall which is located in Mumbai ( ghatkopar area ) to Powai. The meter reading for approximately 5to6km distance usually Fall under 50 or maximum 55.
But today, while I was traveling from same route and from same location , ( point to be noted: there was hardly any traffic during the ride ) the meter reading was 73.. Which is approximately 20 More than the normal reading. Please kindly take a note of the auto number, which was noted by me.
The number plate # MH.03.BY6777.
Here is my sincere request to track down the auto Wala and punish him for misleading the consumers.
I hope, the action will be taken ASAP

Meter was reading way too high

Vicky2tricky

Jan 21, 2017

Lost lenovo vibe p1 silver

Lost my lenovo vibe p1silver with transparentback cover in a rickshaw which i took from sakinaka to andheri east railway station. This was on 22nd jan 2017 at around 2.20 am when my phone was lost. Realizedthat my phone was left in the rickshaw.

Have reported same at andheri east police station near the station. U can call on my sister s no 7738485641
zoebks

Jan 17, 2017

Lost LG Nexus 5 X cell phone

Lost in Auto, while travelling to Model Town , Andheri-west, near Ambani Hospital on Monday, 16 Jan 2017, at 8.45 am ,
Lost LG Nexus 5 X (32 GB) , Model LG-H790, made in Korea, cell phone (# 9821595676),, now blocked. Finder pls call : Zoeb Sutarwala , 9870343424 ,
IMEI 353626-07-848827-2
police complaint made.
pvinchhi

Jan 16, 2017

laptop lost

I have lost my office laptop dell make on jan 13th in chandivali. if anyone finds it please call on 9819546513
Anita Barnes

Dec 31, 2016

Auto rickshaw metre problem

I was traveling from kandivli west PVR cinema to saibaba nagar borivali around 3.45 pm on Wednesday 28 Dec 2016.
I took auto no MH02QA3121 auto metre was fast I entered bhatt lane which is very small his metre showed 22 n just small lane it wAs 32 wen asked he was rude. I had to leave auto
Please check his metre because he must be cheating many.

Auto rickshaw metre problem

Amitlostbag

Dec 26, 2016

Lost bag in Autorickshaw bandra west to bandra east

Travelled from Bandra west to Bandra east at around 10:30 PM
Lost a black colour bag containing clothes and few valuables.
Please call # 8447752200/9599902601

Staying near pf office bandra east