Mumbai Local Trains

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mumbai Local Trains

Amar Kumbhar Raje

Feb 8, 2016

Every day train issue are there

I am regualar traveller from panvel to thane, every day train has been running late
and its happened again and again
all peoples are seated in railway office is totally useless
bdw no use of talking to u bcoz u people are shameless....
Hoshang

Feb 4, 2016

Passangers without 1st class ticket

Please note that there are several passangers travelling in 1St class without 1st class tickets mostly between kalyan and vangni. Hope you shall take this matter seriously as I have made this complaint several times.
Khushdil Miyan

Jan 5, 2016

Dombivli to CST 7.47AM TRAIN group fight passengers for set

DOMBIVLI Train - Groups bullying fellow travelers.
I am a regular traveler between Dombivli to Dadar. I have a valid pass for the same route. This train has groups who do not allow any other traveler to sit on sets which they block for their friends getting in from Kopar Station. They fight with fellow passengers and since they are a group they can trouble passengers who are travelling alone.

Their friends who board the train from Dombivli station tell other travelers to get up & give the seat to them because they are regular travelers according to them.

This is the regular issue faced by other ladiesas well as seniors people's traveling by the same compartment. Either they do not allow people to sit on these seats which they reserve for their friends or if anyone sits down, they ask them to get up at Dombivli bcause their friends would board the train. Since, other travelers are fed up with this regular issue and constant fights, they leave from there to find another seat while this particular group pass personal comments about the individual.

We are paying more than these ladies but because of the regular terrorism and fights, people avoid arguments and prefer to keep shut.

I am writing to you with a hope that I see some change happening at the earliest because senior citizens and pregnant ladies also have to face the situation and they are standing during their entire journey while there are empty seats available.

Please do the needful at the earlies
Second loss coach from Cst side and start 2 no coach on Dombivlifrom
khushik10

Jan 4, 2016

SECOND CLASS TRAVELER AND RAILWAY STAFF MEMBER TRAVELLING IN FIRST CLASS

In the morning there is a 15 car train leaves at 7:14 from Kalyan - CST. Many second class traveler and railway staff member just get into the compartment and in spite of warning them, they does not get down. Not only this, they threat the person who is requesting them to get down or to show a valid pass or a ticket for travelling in first class.
We have tried to lodge the complaint on 138 which half of the time does not work and 182 we do get a reply stating the staff will be sent in next station, but no body turns up.
What can be done? It gives a wrong message that its OK not to have a first class tickets or pass and anyone has a freedom to travel in the first class.
Can we have railway volunteers to reach to catch hold of such travelers?
shyam gattani

Dec 23, 2015

extend train service

In morning peak hours at 8.45 am to 9.45 am some trains from virar to borivali runs, but all commuters in those trains for up to goregaon,andheri and all rush to ride in borivali - churchgate fast train and stand at door.They also obstacle to ride borivali commuters as well as they feel problem to change train. therefore i request you to extend these services up to andheri.
ganvir_prashant

Dec 17, 2015

Evening Local Train delayed

Evening Local Train of 07:59 PM from Kanjur Marg get delayed by 15 mins.
Local Train arrived at 08:14 PM subsequently
ganvir_prashant

Dec 16, 2015

Morning Local Trains get Delay daily

Referring to subject matter,I'm traveling daily from Kalyan Railway station to Ghatkopar by 8:04 am or 08.10 am train and daily it is got delay by 10-12 minutes to reach Ghatkopar respectively.
Also Local Train of 08:31 am from Kalyan reach to Ghatkopar by 09:16 or 09:20,which should be reached by 09:06 am.

Fast Local Train are as good as Slow Trains.
Day by Day population goes on increasing in Central Line and Goverment / Central Railway keeping the frequency and no of boogies same.
IMPROVEMENT is urgently needed.
Kindly look into the situations on TOP PRIORITY.
Ganeshram Lingam

Dec 11, 2015

door gates are blocked by the daily traveller

Dear Concern,

Pls Request to kindly take necessary actions of the Door gate Blocked at Mira Road station,Not allowing a single person to get in.
Its my regular to give try to board the train,I nearly stand for than an hr daily attempting the board the train from Mira road station.

But in Vain,since the door gets blocked by the person by the daily traveling group,I being still young enough to board what about the older person or may be weak in strength.

Spending more than one & half hour its too much..

pls take necessary actions.
shekhar223

Dec 8, 2015

Mumbai Local tc are so bad too bad

Mumbai tc are so bad and so very bad they slap to students very easily and i wanna slap mumbai tc but i cant because i am normal person no having power to do that and mumbai locan trains are so crowdy so some time ticket was lost so mumbai tc are behaviour are so bad they put students or any person to in one room and mumbai tc think that they are the kind of mumbai local trains
cjmb

Dec 2, 2015

NO CHECKING

I AM FIRST CLASS TICKET HOLDER TRAVEELING FROM VASAI TO BANDRA. NO T.C. WILL PRESENT IN THE PEAK HOURS ALL SECOND CLASS PASSENGERS TRAVELLING IN FIRST CLASS IS SPITE OF REGULAR COMPLAINTS NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM THE DEPARTMNET.

WE ARE AWARE THAT THE T.C. CAN NOT GET INTO THE TRAIN ATLEAST THE CAN CHECK IN THE PLATFORM NEAR THE IST CLASS DEPARTMENT
Akasht

Nov 22, 2015

No checks in 1st class department

Iam a daily commuter from Kharghar to Airoli in 1st class conpartment but i see anyone and everyone boarding the 1st even without tickets... There is no check on any stations from Kharghar to Airoli and it makes comlliant people like us feel like jack ass who is spending their money for 1st class pass...
This has increased recently as everyone is aware that there is no checking done.
PeopleRights

Nov 7, 2015

No action

Nobody cares about the complaints made in this forum, but do keep writing about them if it makes you feel better.
N S Padmanabhan Iyer

Oct 11, 2015

Block the doors

block doors at thane
I am daily traveler from Kalyan to thane its really difficult to catch slow train from Kalyan. whoever wants to get down at Thane,They Block at the door. from Kalayn and this people want comfort journey to Kuala to get down and they don't bothered about other people how wants to get down at Thane struggling like me senir citizen and my age is above 65 years seeing daily instance and they are 6 or more people blocking door and getting at Thane is very very difficult. When trains are not so crowed because of them nobody can get into it.a humble request to railway department n railway police at least. appoint officer on duty for safety of passengers. As this may also cause a accident at any time.
The same is happinging at 8.37 am train leaves from Kalyan to Cst and compartment is towards CSt next to Ladies Ist class compartment.Pls any senire officers can do some thing to stop the goodasimm of some of the educated people doing.
Deeps_Nayak

Sep 3, 2015

Train Delay in Central line every day

Every day from last week trains are late, in platform it comes early 15 to 20 mins late. From Ambivli train timing is 7.13am but in thane stn it arrival at 8 am daily.. No one taking action against the same. Please check &

Kindly increase the trains from CST or Thane to Kasara Titwala & Asangaon.

Hope authorities will look into my suggestions and try to implement some of the measures. Your kind support in this matter

Deepali Das
monalijoshi_21@yahoo.co.in

Aug 23, 2015

Separate Local from Karjat to Thane during pick hours

Dear Sr,

It is our humble request to start a separate local train from Karjat, Kasara, Asangaon, Khopoli and Ambernath to Thane during morning 8 to 10 am.
People from above mentioned cities mostly get down at Thane and because of these they block the doors and does not allow other stations like Dombivli, diva, mumbra and Kalwa people to board the train.

We strongly recommend to start atleast 8-10 trains between 8 to 10am for Thane, so that people travelling far can atleat get into local trains.

Thanking you in anticipation
Megha Shirgaonkar - Dalvi

Aug 20, 2015

Valsad Train - Groups bullying fellow travelers.

I am a regular traveler between Vaitarna to Dadar. I have a valid pass for the same route. This train has groups who do not allow any other traveler to sit on sets which they block for their friends getting in from Borivali Station. They fight with fellow passengers and since they are a group they can trouble passengers who are travelling alone.

Their friends who board the train from Borivali station tell other travelers to get up & give the seat to them because they are regular travelers according to them.

This is the regular issue faced by other ladies traveling by the same compartment. Either they do not allow people to sit on these seats which they reserve for their friends or if anyone sits down, they ask them to get up at Borivali because their friends would board the train. Since, other travelers are fed up with this regular issue and constant fights, they leave from there to find another seat while this particular group pass personal comments about the individual.

Please do the needful at the earliest
nlizbeth60

Jul 24, 2015

complaint against railway ticket staff

I am a student living in a hostel in mahim n am eligeable for concession pass to grant road where I study, but evert month when it's time to renew the pass I have to suffer a hell load of problems as the railway ticket issuing staff refuse to cooperate and provide me my pass.I was rejected today saying the colour of the ink in my pen was blue n I should have filled the form with a black ink pen. These reasons are silly as u might see n I'm basically frustrated n irritated that we do not have a passenger or public friendly approach in the railways in Mumbai. I am availing of this facility because I deserve it n the government is providing it to me so who does the lady staff think she is to refuse my rights as a citizen on the basic of the colour of the ink in my pen. I humbly request u to look into this matter n pls take care to promote education by being student friendly in the future. Thank you.
msam

Jul 18, 2015

no sense of making brodges

No Sense of making Bridges at Mumbai Borivali station.

Its a very idiotic planing for making bridge at platform no 7 , where there is hardly any space to walk there railway is making bridge , the person who is paasing this plans must be mentaly unsound person who never realizes that railway making such a wide bridge but the staircase ,2 persons cant even simultaneously use this bridge , he really never tried to understand the basic ergonomics. That's why people are suffering at platform no 2 -3 everyday crores of public facing problem to climb the bridge as its very narrow and since November reailway has dimolished existing wide staircase and now making very narrow staircase at platform no 1 .railway is working for better service provide or to crate problem for people who travels daily ????? Nobody is hearing ........
kadambari patange

Jul 14, 2015

block doors at thane

I am daily traveller from thane to dombivli its really difficult to catch slow train from thane platform no,2 as all ladies whoever wants to get down at kalwa mumbra diva blocks ahe door. When trains are not so crowed because of them nobody can get into it.a humble request to railway department n railway police atleast. appointe officer onduity for safety of passengers. As this may also cause a accident at any time.
fuckurailway

Jul 1, 2015

u fucking basterds in indian railway

Just wanted to check if someone gives a fuck to these complaints. Also, the trains between thane and airoli is always delayed. The motormen purposely slows the trains....what the fuck is wrong.

sandhya b

Jun 30, 2015

Travelling by second Class Commuters in first Class

With reference to above we wish to inform you as under:
We are regular commuters travelling from Goregaon to Virar in first Class Ladies Compartment. However we find it extremely difficult to board in to the train due to following factors:

1. There are group of regular Commuters who have Season ticket of Second Class and they travel regularly I first Class Compartment.
2. There are group of regular commuters which includes holders of Second Class Season ticket, who board from earlier stations and don’t allow us to board in from Goregaon.
3. The second class season ticket holders’ forms a cartel and don’t allow us either to enter in the compartment nor allow us to stand comfortably in the compartment.
4. Such group of travelers also swaps the seats on reaching their destination. For example a female passenger getting down at Vasai will not allow any other passenger to occupy her seat but will allow only her friend from the cartel to occupy the same.
We request you to kindly take necessary action to prevent such practice which may include following measures:

1. Necessary fear may be created among Second Class season ticket holders travelling in First Class. This may be done by deploying additional ticket checkers at railway station standing in front of First Class Compartment.
2. Fine for such travelers may be increased along with prison sentence.
3. A devoted helpline number may be introduced to whom complaint regarding such travelers may be made.
4. In addition to fine and imprisonment rule for confiscating the existing season ticket may be introduced.
5. A group of civil citizens after clearing certain norms may be authorized to act as temporary Ticket checkers.
sneha01991

Jun 28, 2015

blocking of space in virar train

I traveled in virar train which would become churchgate. I along with my mother and father went in gents. my dad needs to be hospitalized due to which we had to be with dad. when we got in giant looking two fat men blocked th place where we were about to sit. in other places around people blocked. and said not to sit. what kind of behavior is this? Why cant railway department do something about these people. there might be many like us who had to suffer this terror behavior.
I sincerely request the concerned department to look after this issue.
I had to cry and tell people that my dad is ill so allow hik to sit.
Seats are for giant people to block? only they pay the ticket and pass money? ?
sneha01991

Jun 28, 2015

Blicking of space in virar train

I sincerely request the concerned department to look after this issue.
I had to cry and tell people that my dad is ill so allow hik to sit.
Seats are for giant people to block? only they pay the ticket and pass money? ?
narendrag

Jun 25, 2015

Centrail Railway Trains Daily Issues

1. Since the starting of the monsoon we have daily problems on the central route everyday there is some problem or other.
2. We have some old local trains which has only two doors and which is very difficult to get-in /get-down due to that commuting is very hectic.
3. Local trains has inside audio system but there is no announcements for the cause of the trains delay.
4. Local trains has old groups who has either playing cards and blocking the space which is very inconvenient for the people to stand who are not the part of that daily groups.
5. Western railways has already received new bombarding trains but central is still in waiting. Why so?
6. There are plenty of Thane trains which goes just empty and they can be extended till Diva which will reduce the traffic and will give relief to Diva, Mumbra, Kalwa as well as Kalyan trains.
7. Toilets on Kalyan station are very dirty which spread diseases and there is no sufficient capacity.
8. Booking clerks on the booking windows for the railway pass season ticket counter does not bother even if they sit ideal and other counter is having long queue. Why it so? Other windows should share their workload and there should be some supervisor who should look after this.
9. Booking clerks on the windows always argues with the customers and they do not want to change their old habits.
10. There is no online portal where people can report their day to day routine problems in spite of having computerisation. This looks weird. I think railways should come out of the psychology of maintaining books kept at the one side of the platform where people are reluctant to go because of their busy time schedule. They expect online facility.
11. Local trains of 15 cars are still a dream for us.
chaudhari_shweta

Jun 14, 2015

slow trains to be increased in peak hours from Kalyan to CST

Please increase no of SLOW trains from Kalyan to CST or Dombivli to CST during peak hours ( 8AM to 10AM) from Platform 3.
There is a gap of minimum 20 mins during this time is rediculus. Fater 8:32 D (Dadar Train) goes from platform 3, The next train
available is at 8:51 which never comes on time. After 9:10 AM train goes from Platform 3, The next train is at 9:21AM which comes from Badlapur and never comes on time. At least during peak hours the train frequnecy for SLOW train should be of 5mins.
The same thing happens in the evening. When people are waiting for down train (to go to Kalyan,Dombivli), There would be less no of trains to go to down side and at that time after every 2 mins trains would go to CST (WHICH ARE EMPTY).

CENTRAL RAILWAY TIME TABLE NEEDS TO BE CHANGED. JOB TIMINGS ARE NOT GOING TO BE CHANGED.

Central railway Train travel itself is not safe at all now a days.

Worst part is, NO ONE LOOKS AT THE ISSUES FACED. PM is not bothered or no one is bothered about it.

They should travel in the second class during thi peak hours to understand the pain.

Please look into this before it is more disaster.

Blue Dart - BLUE DART courier has to stop playing with INDIANS &...
    I am from Pune.Without any reason Blue Dart courier return...
    www.dishtv.in/email-us.astx - Poor and low quality service
    Dear sir, As mentioned above subject, We are disappointed...
    Washing Machine - Not working properly
    I am using your product .I have made complain . After...
    ifb senator 6 kg - ifb
    Dear Satya, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    online sbi - excess cash debit by atm
    I joginder singh Account number 20150591987 I tried to...
    BSNL - NO MOBILE SIGNAL
    Sir, I am a BSNL customer. I have one landline, three...
    Samsung LED 40 inch TV - Highly expensive Repair
    I have a Samsung LED TV which I had purchased around 2...
    shreemahaveercommodity.com - FAKE TIPS FRAUD SITE
    Fraud company wrong tips 100 % fraud ...
    Blue Dart - Delivery issue of ABW 43985266920 and AWB 43500152964
    I was supposed to receive a cheque book of my account and...
    INDIA GOVERNMENT EDUCATION DEPARTMENT - Teacher attitude and way of explaining
    My chemistry teacher has a very bad attitude towards me...