MUMBAI POLICE

Consumer complaints and reviews about MUMBAI POLICE

Complainant@1968

Dec 6, 2016

Police charging for passing through Mumbai city

We have experienced that commercial vehicles are charged Rs 100/- or Rs 50/- per trip by the Mumbai Police (over and above the toll charges). There is no receipt given to the customer for this amount. Please can someone throw light on what these charges are for and why doesn't one get any receipt?

Thank you!
Parvez0786

Nov 4, 2016

Mobile phone stolen in train

Dear sir , My mobile phone was stolen yesterday night at dadar station as soon as i was getting down from train. I providing the details of my mobile and request you to block the handset as early as possible so that the thief cannot sell/use it. I will be highly obliged if you take necessary action to get back my mobile phone. I could not lodge the complain at railway station since i was travelling to karnatak and was getting late.

Please find the details of my mobile phone:
Name : parvez shaikh

Date of theft: 3rd nov 2016

Location : at dadar railway station
IMEI/Serial No.: 352628060880166
Handset : HTC one M8

Please contact me via email: prvzshaikh@gmail.com or 9004356456

Parvez shaikh
Team PVR

Nov 4, 2016

phone is stolen

Dear ghodke,

Thanks for reaching out to us.This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get in touch with you.

Team PVR
amolnk88

Oct 19, 2016

Mobile phone stolen

My mobile phone was stolen at kalyan railway station. I have logged complaint of the same to local police station. Details as below.

IMEI no : 8650 7202 6476 880
Model : Mi3 (Xiaomi Inc)

Complaint details : MMR No 1670/2014 dated 10.09.2014.

My contact no : 9920619906
faizalahamed

Oct 14, 2016

mobile phone stolen in train

My Mobile phone was stolen on 12.10.2016 from a location Mumbai CST 15th platform. As,I travel from Mumbai to Chennai..I Providing the details of my mobile and request you to block the handset as as early as possible..I will be highly obliged if you take necessary action to get back my mobile phone.I have also logged a complaint in local police station (Mayiladuthurai Railway police station,Tamilnadu).
Please find the details of my mobile phone :

Date of Theft:12.10.2016 Time:14:10

Location :Mumbai CST(15th platform )

IMEI/Serial no:*352832/06/091727/5*

Last number used:7639176366

Please contact me via email:
Faizalahamed865@gmail.com
Via phone:

Faizal Ahamed..
saswatait91

Sep 26, 2016

Mobile stolen in between Thane railway station to Gaondevi

My mobile phone was stolen yesterday night from a location in between Thane Railway station to Gaondevi. I providing the details of my mobile and request you to block the handset as early as possible so that the thief cannot sell/use it. I will be highly obliged if you take necessary action to get back my mobile phone. I have also logged a complaint in local Police Station yesterday night.
Please find the details of my mobile phone:
Date of theft: 25.09.2016
Location: In between Thane Railway Station to Gaondevi
IMEI/Serial No.: 352356075428656
Last Number used: 9874206532 (Vodafone) / 7278238237
Please contact me via email: saswatait91@gmail.com or call my brother Mr Pradipta Banerjee 8017106009 if you get any clue.
Saswata Banerjee

address : flat no 9,levender building,godrage sky garden,takka panvel
mail id : sandeepaugroiya@gmail.com
mobile no :7045317011

dear sir
my mobile has been theft
mobile : Redmi Note 4G

sandeep augroiya
Neeta Ramchandani

Aug 19, 2016

Justdial fraud

Justdial company has withdrawn 3879/- from my account without my permission. My advertisement with them was over in October 2015. They are saying that your contract is till year 2030. They never told me about this before.i had complained to them on 4th August.
They sent me this sms. But have not returned my money back

Complaint ID: 1087546
Edit Link: http://jsdl.in/EL-43WTFSKE
NileshKanawade

Aug 17, 2016

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am Nilesh Kanawade My Mobile Was Stolen on Dadar Railway Station on 17/8/2016 around 11:40 AM

Respected Sir/madam,
I, Nilesh Kanawade, (age 27 yrs) owner of Moto X Play which was stolen yesterday 17th August 2016 on Dadar railway station while catching the train towards Borivali at nearly 11:40 AM. I request to take an appropriate action on this.
IMEI no - 358953063848954
mobile no-9767354437
model name - Moto X Play
please let me know if you get the same on my mail id or on my friends contact no 08888099930 (Santosh Kolhe),
mail id :nileshkanawade9@gmail.com , nileshkanawade69@gmail.com.

Prajakta Barde
NileshKanawade

Aug 17, 2016

Respected Sir/madam,
I, Nilesh Kanawade owner of Moto X Play which was stolen 17th August 2016 on DADAR Railway station around 11:405 AM. I request to take an appropriate action on this.

IMEI no - 358953063848954

mobile no - 9767354437
model name- Moto X Play

please let me know if you get the same on my mail id - nileshkanawade9@gmail.com

Nakul Sharma
SanaSiddiqui14

Aug 10, 2016

Lost my phone

Respected Sir
I have lost my mobile accidentally when visiting my husband at the hospital.Am very sure that it is lost at the hospital premises on 09/08/2016.
Hospital's name was Advanced Multispeciality opp Cooper hospital.at Nattakar Gadkari Marg.Irla.Vile Parle west.Mumbai
Kindly help me get my mobile back
Manufacturer
Sana Siddiqui
SwaSubbu

Jul 30, 2016

Lost Mobile phone

I lost a mobile phone while I was in Mumbai. I was visiting the city. the I had borrowed the phone from my brother. He too has lodged a complaint.
1.The prepaid phone number is 9444583725
2.IMSI - 404645102875325
3.SIM: 8991644092451875325

Copy of complaint has been sent via registered mail ; ET 122982878IN

Best Regards,
Swarnalatha Subramanyan
Dileepaa

Jul 25, 2016

Lost of my phone at Mira road railway station

Hello sir,
I lost my oppo f1 2 month old phone while catching vasai train from Mira road as I got in my phone got stolen I shout n try to find but I didn't find even there was no police officer to register my request or to find theft
My number: 7208831008
Imei no: 860889034509914

Please try to find my phone if u find pls contact my dad 7498397494
rajdeep.shinde

Jul 24, 2016

mobile lost

Hi sir my name is Rajdeep shinde.I lost my mobile again 2-3 days.my mobile model num Samsung galaxy j7.two sim cards in my mobile1)Reliance-9768151544 2)Airtel-8767313465.my phones imei num 358158075495584.please sir search my phone and contact my mothers num-9867686689.
rajdeep.shinde

Jul 24, 2016

Mobile lost

Hi sir my name is Rajdeep shinde.I lost my mobile again 2-3 days.my mobile model num Samsung galaxy j7.my phonesimei num 358158075495584.please sir search my phone and contact my mothers num-867686689.
Ashoktajane

Jul 21, 2016

Mobile stolen

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am Ashok Tajane, yestarday 21716 while travelling from Ghatkopar to. kurla at around 9.15 am by Dadar slow train ,My mobile stolen near by kurla Railway station.
Mobile specification Lenova A6000 Black

Jul 19, 2016

Mobile Missing

o,

Respected Sir/madam,
I, Nakul Sharma, (age 26 yrs) owner of HTC Desire 816 which was stolen yesterday 19th july 2016 on Bandra railway station around 9:55 AM. I request to take an appropriate action on this.

IMEI no - 1) 356064065690121

Nakul Sharma
sandy gaitonde

Jul 18, 2016

Mumbai Traffic will not Improve unless Government takes drastic steps

Mumbai Traffic will never improve as Mumbai is ruled by wrong people in traffic commissioner position with no experience and no concern for city. Basic traffic laws are not obeyed and people break signal all time and Mumbai traffic cops are busy making money on such people and what possibly they can do as they are loaded with burden of traffic with no by law enforcement support. Traffic JCP only sits in office and watch CCTV. Rickshaw drivers at so many places are running share passenger business by taking too much money for fare and sometimes not wearing uniforms and Police know very well about it and nothing gets done.
If you want to go to Bandra Kurla complex from Bandra station you are charge to death. Andheri same story and Bandra west is worst for auto. Traffic Police knows all but they do not pay attention we all know why.One common man break red light or on phone by mistake or not wearing helmet then he is not spared but Auto person taking 5 people and going in wrong way is spared and that is Mumbai Traffic laws for you. Auto and Taxi go wherever they want to go. Common citizen is harassed but who cares about them.
But by having negative people ruling top position in traffic its mere rhetoric and very slim chances that Mumbai situation will improve.
Unless state government takes drastic steps on these issues.
I am glad due to social media I am expressing my concern and voice up to you. I would like to thank Face Book for giving me this opportunity to speak my mind and fact.
Sad part is Mumbai is still in same pathetic condition despite of good highway and more bridges due to growing population as well as Government giving blind eye to this beautiful cities traffic issues and these issues have been left up to certain people to handle who are not capable to handle them.
Satyanand Gaitonde
Jai Hind.
bhushan0110

Jun 23, 2016

Mobile lost on Bandra station

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have lost my mobile yesterday [22 June]while getting in the train from Bandra railway station around 7pm.

It was Xiomi Redmi Note 3

IMEI 1] 861375038760041 2] 861375038760058

Request to please check and inform me on mobile - 9167173309
Narendra Barde

Jun 17, 2016

Respected Sir/madam,
I, Miss Prajakta Barde, (age 18 yrs) owner of HTC One m9+ which was stolen yesterday 17th june 2016 on Bandra railway station while catching the train towards church gate at nearly 3:55 PM. I request to take an appropriate action on this.
IMEI no - 358812060051600
mobile no-9987011225
model name HTC One
please let me know if you get the same on my mail id or on my fathers contact no 09323173842 (narendra barde), mail id : prajaktabarde2013@gmail.com; narendrabarde37@gmail.com.

Prajakta Barde
sunilvishwakarma

Jun 9, 2016

lost mobile

Respected sir

I lost mobile today. I travel in Mumbai BEST. So rush in the bus. Bus no 320. Mobile theft in jarimari kurla.
Please help me.

Brand: Let V (Le eco)
IMEI 866674021551689
IMEI 866674021551697
Idia no. 8108291464
Aircel no. 8898601588

Please Help me as soon as possible

Sunil
rupesh987

Jun 6, 2016

LOST MY MOBILE

I lost my mobile in bandra station while moving in to the train , Due to rush in the train i could not control the same. The detail of the mobile as below -
Samsung galaxy S5 Mobile G9000

IMEI NO -353295/06/011678/6

Mail id- poojary.rupesh@gmail.com
tasneem71

Jun 1, 2016

loss of mobile phone

My mobile stolen while travelling in train @ jogeshwari station on 31-05-2016 @ 10.30 am

model no -panasonic p31
color - white

contact no -9833105140
Shekhar Shirsulla

May 29, 2016

My cell phone Samusung lost yesterday, which is my office work phone so need it back badly & urgently

Respected Sir/Madam,

While on the move Andheri to Borivali, at Borivali realized that my cell phone is lost, this phone has my family photos recently taken on vacation and on top of that it's work phone where very imp. official info on the phone.
I need this phone very badly back again.

My cell phone no. is 9920 334 550, Airtel service provider.
Phone Model - SAMSUNG GALAXY
E'mail ID to reach shekhee@yahoo.com
Alternate no to reach - 9920 693 171
IMEI code I am not listing here due to security reasons, you may pls. e'mail or contact me for the same

Complaint is already launched at Borivali East Kasturba Police station

Regd, Shekhar
shubhamtiwari655

May 26, 2016

for stolen mobile

respected sir/mam
i have lost my redmi xiomi note 3 at nalasopara railway station. We suspect it was lost from our pocket while riding up in train or it was stolen by someone from our pocket.
plz find the details of my mobile.

Name- Shubham tiwari
Address- D/402, kalkai apartment, machhli market, nagindaspada, nalasopara(E) disst.-Palghar maharastra -401209
Phone model- redmi xiomi note 3
Last used no- 9028243465
Email for communication-shubhamtiwari655@gmail.com
missed date- 17/05/2016(timing approx 11:30 AM)
imei no 1-869589026477481
imei no 2-869589026477499
IF YOU find this please contact me on -9028243465,8656085068

Vamsam serial - Loosu payale
    Ele kirukku payala director a ne. Ennala kirukkan mathiri...
    Reliance Digital - Doing fraud with Us in the name of Insurance
    Dear concern, I have purchase a gionee S6s...
    idea Postpaid Bill - RE: Extra payment charged by pressure
    Hi Rupa, As per your telecon with our customer service...
    CSTC - eligible
    everyday myself and my 10 years old disable daughter board...
    paytm - MISUSE OF DEBIT CARD
    MY UNLCLE'S ATM CARDS HAS BEEN USED FOR PAYTM...
    sol delhi university - Unexpected Result
    I'm student of BA (prog) 3rd year of School of open...
    sun tv serial - Vamsam
    Please please stop vamps am serial immediately. Illegal...
    Income Tax Department - converting huge black money into white
    sir i am poor person of bidar city.i would like to inform...
    RSRTC - Not Stop at Neemrana after of 7 pm from delhi jaipur bus
    It's a very big issue observed by me that the third...
    PMC - Tree bent down about to fall
    There is a tree near my home which is 40-50 years old. It...