MUMBAI POLICE

dwivedimadhavi

Jul 29, 2014

complaint of abusive call from this no +917699958131

Dear sir/Madam,

I received a call twice from this no +917699958131 on 29th July 2014 at 12:11pm. Person spoke to me introduced himself as Mukesh from RBI head office Mumbai, He tried to get information about my ATM cards. When I started inquiring about him he stared using bad abusive language. I want to file a complaint against owner of this number because he harassed me.

Madhavi Dwivedi Gupt
vaishali zanke

Jul 20, 2014

my kidnapping from BARC Trombay by a police constable- a very high alert area of Mumbai city

TO
COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
MUMBAI

I the undersigned Smt Vaishali Zanke working at BARC, Trombay. I had been kidnapped on 11.01.2013 from North Gate, BARC, Trombay, Mumbai at 1800 Hrs. BARC is a very high alert area and strictly prohibited area for common citizens. I had been kidnapped by PRAKASH BHONAJI TAYADE a Police Constable, Mumbai Police as well as DIPAK TAYADE who is a BARC technical person along with 8 others. for kidnapping PRAKASH TAYADE had used his own grey colour swift car bearing no. MH-03 BH 0266 . I was forcefully pushed inside that car. This whole incident was captured in CCTV fixed at North Gate, BARC,Trombay. When one of my collegues had gone to file complaint at Trombay police station nobody bothered it. he was forced to run away by on duty PSI GANESH ADSUL. Next day i.e. on 12.01.2013 when again he went to Trombay police station same scenerio was there, but he had forcefully lodged the complaint. Then GANESH ADSUL, PSI Trombay Police station had contacted the kidnappers and told them about the police complaint. With the help of GANESH ADSUL, PSI and PRAKASH BHONAJI TAYADE, police constable and 9 others they threatened me for my both daughters' (10 years & 7 years) lives. No action was taken against kidnappers and my statement was forcefully written by ADSUL according to their own wish. Not only this, I was also instructed to go with kidnappers. Till date I am waiting for justice.
Sir, it is my humble request to take against those kidnappers .and PRAKASH BHONAJI TAYADE & GANESH ADSUL
My contact no : 8097616812
alcordain

Jul 15, 2014

Cheating of Funds

To the Police Commissioner,

I had loaned Rss.50,000/- to my friend Mr. Alfred Rose C/o. AAS Mobile, Manali Bldg. No.2, Shop No.4, Evershine Nagar, Malad (W) Mob:98334 76647 8 years back. He had promised me good return on his business but paid only for couple of months then his cheques got bounced and never paid me the back my funds after that. He targets all soft people and collects funds. He recently purchased couple of commercial shops and carrying out mobile and other businesses in the area but do not return the funds taken from people. Because of his connection with Malad Police personnel, he is cheating most of the people.

I lodged complaint at Malad Police Station twice but they did not take any action as he knows most the police people over there as many of the police personnel are visiting his shop for mobiles and spending time with him. Even one police officer told me that you can complain to higher authorities if you are not satisfied.

Sir I am Senior Citizen, and I hope you will be kind enough to help me by request him to return back my funds.

Alphonsus
98332 16075
sagar more

Jun 29, 2014

Your name: sagar vasant more
Address: C-102, 1st floor, nerul station complex, nerul(e), navi mumbai-400706.
Phone model.: samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562
Make:Samsung
Last used No.: 9833988245 / 9819519847.
E-mail for communication: sagarissuparstar@gmail.com
Missed date: 29/06/2014 Time: 6-8am
IMEI No: 352985/05/050264/6
IMEI No: 352986/05/050264/4
Amol anant more

Jun 20, 2014

MOBILE PHONE STOLEN

My name is Amol anant more , My mobile phone got stolen from J B nagar bus stop , andheri e . My phone model is samsung galaxy core bearing imei number 357089059473159. My stolen mobile number is 9004143973 which i m going to block soon for security purpose. This incident happened when i m trying to ride bus 309 ltd Gorai depo. There was lots of crowd when i m trying to ride into bus. As i got in the bus i check my pocket and soon i realize that my mobile was gone.I tell one person to call on my number but he got switch off reply from my phone. I went back to J b nagar bus stop but i find nothing and one guy told me there is one more mobile phone got stolen from here. As soon i heard this intel from him i went to Andheri police station to lodge the Complaint. I have given all the details to them and receive letter from them.please do the needful .I will be highly oblige if you help me to find my phone . This incident happened on 19/06/2014 at J B nagar Bus stop while riding bus no 309 . At 6:55 pm.

my address : 1 Mahesh niwas , shiv shakti colony, Laxman Nagar, kurar village, malad east, mumbai 400097.

alternate mobile no : 9323555019
email id: amol.more1111@gmail.com
amol_s1111@yahoo.in
Thank you.May god assist you in your work.
Reetsehgal

Jun 13, 2014

Drunken police of mumbai

Police security and safety in mumbai

On june 11 th 2014 11pm i was returning back home from chai coffi near 7 bungalow police station located at versova mumbai a police jeep came out of no where from wrong side of the road and bashed into my 3 month old xuv500. I was travelling with my wife. I got the shock on my life when i saw how badly my xuv was damaged not only that i and my wife suffered sprayed and minor scratches. Once i managed to get out my suv asked my wife if she was okay and then i turned to the police vehicle who did it. The driver was head constable on 7 bungalow police station yari road versova mumbai he was fully drunk and not his senses at all. Apparently he was so drunken that he forgot & confused accerlator for brakes. He told me to shut and leave the scene not only he came from the wrong side but drove over the divider and bashed toyota qualis into my vehicle. I called 100 no for help has local police cops of the chowki ran & closed the police chowki doors. 2 cops from control room showed up on bikebut instead of helping us they started threaten the crowd and told us to leave. My vehicle front wheel was damaged inspite of that they said leave and dont create a scene. When i refused the took the damaged police vehicle and culprit driver (head constable) with them. I kept asking for his name but they refused to reveal his name only thing i came to know was that he was the head constable at 7 bungalow police chowki. Public who had seen all this went crazy and started asking cops where are you taking the culprit they said versova police station. They just in a hurry took the vehicle and driver went away. I went in auto to report this incident to versova police station they said they dont know who did and there is not police chowki in 7 bungalow. I explained the while incident they said okay then we ll have to take your vehicle in police custody and probably you wont get it back for for couple of months. They said go and file for insurance claim. They said for filing any complaint leave the vehicle here otherwise we cant register it. I had to return without filing it.. Media arrived at the scene but apparently was not much interested in report this as no one was killed. I want to ask one thing was this fair? Why no action to be taken against cops who drunk and drive ? Wat if instead of my vehicle this drunken cop was have crashed some family in bike or a bystander ?

Who gave the cops right to drink and drive. Mumbai police sucks.

Contact 9920013245
Reetsehgal2002@gmail.com
Reetsehgal

Jun 13, 2014

Mumbai police

Police security and safety in mumbai

On june 11 th 2014 11pm i was returning back home from chai coffi. Nr 7 bungalow police station a police jeep came out of no where from wrong side of the road and bashed into my 3 month old xuv500. I was travelling with my wife. I got the shock on my life when i shock how badly my xuv was damaged. Once i managed to get out my suv asked my wife if she was okay. I turned to the police vehicle who did it. The driver was head constable on 7 bungalow police station yari road versova mumbai he was fully drunk and not his sense at all. Apparently he was so drunken that he forgot & confused accerlator for brakes. He not only came from the wrong side but drove over the divider and bashed toyota qualis in my vehicle. I called 100 no 2 cops showed up but instead of helping us they started threaten the crowd and told us to leave. My vehicle front wheel was damaged inspite of that they said leave and dont create a scene. When i refused the took the police vehicle and culprit driver with them. Public who has seen all this went crazy and started asking cops where are you taking the culprit they said versova police station. They just in hurry and closed the 7 bungalow police chowki. I went in auto to report this incident to versova police station they said they dont know who did and there is not police chowki in 7 bungalow. I explained the while incident they said okay then we ll have to take your vehicle in police custody and probably you wont get it back. I had to return with filing a complaint. Media arrived at the scene but apparently was not much interested in report this as no one was killed. I spoke to dsp & ig all said complaint karo gaadi jhama karo. So apparently you police can drink and drive bash into innocent people like me still we have to sufffer by leaving our vehicle and running to court for justice. I want to ask one thing was this fair? Why no action to be taken against cops who drunk and drive ? Wat if that was a family on bike or bystander instead of my vehicle you jeep was crashed them then wat you have done ?
nikhilsave

May 30, 2014

mobile stolen

Following is my mobile details,

IMEI : 359359056260448
Vasai, Dist : Thane - 401201
Maharashtra.
reshmabano

May 28, 2014

APPLICATION REQUEST REGARDING IMMEDIATE ACTION AGAINST FRAUD AND IGNORANCE DONE BY ONDUTY OFFICER

COMMISSIONER OF POLICE MUMBAI,
DCP OF BORIVALI & SENIOR POLICE OF MALWANI POLICE STATION,

This is to bring to your notice that MR.SAFOOR ALI had meet with accident at KHARODI NO.1 JUNCTION on 26/05/2014 , 7.00 P.M by four wheeler & vechicle no. MH04 DN 5371 & MODEL NO. TDI TATA INDIGO RED COLOUR CAR & driven by SHADAB ANSARI.
MY father was rushed to BMC hospital in bhoomi park by two unknown person and later it my family was informed rapidly the accident we rushed to the hospital and later due to not proper care /ao drin the hospital available, on my request my father was shifted to RAKSHA HOSPITAL on 26/05/2014, 8.00 PM TIME and M.C.L was done immediately.
emergency measures were taken and first aid was given stitches was given to his forhead , below the nose and inside the lips(coz bleeding is not stopping). ORTRO opinion was taken and CT SCAN revel that LEFT HAND WRIST needs to be operated.
In this procedure I was not able to come to the concern police station and I was given assurance by the opposite party that the matter will be settle mutually and the expenses will be totally bear by them.
The concern person was held in police station later released at 2.00 A.M on 27/05/2014 by the police attentedant without his medical checkup and examination in BMC HOSPITAL.
I am here by ready to settle by mutual understanding if the opposite party is ready to bear the total expenses. hence I have to proceed with police / court.
yesterday 27/05/2014 at 10:30 PM I filed the complaint in malwani police station and I am requesting you to take action as soon as possible.
PLZ do the needful .

shameem bano
Prakhar Gandhi

May 24, 2014

Phone Stolen

Respected Sir/Madam,
This is to inform you that my Mobile Phone Number 9920368913/9819898154 (HTC Desire X Dual Sim)
IMEI1: 357037052172658
IMEI2: 357037052172666
S / N: HC399LY03466
P / N: 99HSV021-00
From P2 Level Play area Approx. 9:00pm 23rd May 2014
It is situated at,Grandeur Vasant Marvel,W.E.Highway, Borivali(East)

Sir I gone to P2 level area with my friends to play T.T. I kept my Wallet and Phone at window site. After playing for few minutes I felt thirsty and went to drink water at Ground Floor. When I returned back I was shocked to see my phone missing but my wallet was there. I memorized that when I was leaving to drink water few security guards where moving around the area.
Sir please take appropriate action and oblige

Prakhar Gandhi S/O Maneesh Gandhi
Mumbai -400101
ronabhi

May 13, 2014

Lost of Sim card

Today I went to file an Fir copy for lost of sim card.
The police officer from Borivali west did not take an fir, as they asked me to file at Bhaynder police station.
When I again went with a letter received from Loop galary, still they did not write and Fir.
So, please tell me then why do they ask for money to file fir.
I have to waste my time and still nothing happend.
Vishvas

May 1, 2014

Loss of Mobile phone

Respected sir/madam,
I am Vishva Shukla, i stay in Dahisar and am doing my college studies from santacruz, i lost my phone while i was catching train from borivali station platform no.2

phone model : Lenovo p780

iram quraishi

Apr 30, 2014

phone call harrasment

Respect sir/madam

My name is Iram.s.Quraishi. I m 24years old. my email address is iram.quraishi@yahoo.co.in

I am getting calls from this number 7303418706.

This person is calling me and harrasing again and again.

I have also warn him by sending a message saying that I will log a police complaint againt you

But he is still calling me.

So please do take action againt this.

nitinjaiswal007

Apr 10, 2014

mobile phone lost

sir, i stay in vashi and my job is in marol pipe line, my phone had stolen in marol pipe line area when i took bus from marol to kurla then i got to know about the incident that my mobile is not in my pocket,

phone model- sony expria-m

From,
Chandu,
Chennai,
Tamilnadu.
My name is chandu working as a software developer in one small company.
And i have some financial problem's in life.iam searching for personal finance
And one day i got a call from "shree hari finance company" and they told me that
We are arrange a private finance for employed people and i asked about the
Process for that private finance and i said that i need 2lakhs as a personal loan

They told me that ok we will provide all the amount but at first you have to pay 2 emi amount
That is totaly 13400,
Next day i transferred the amount and inform to them
They told me that i will check and call back you
From that day (4/03/2014) they are not attending my phone calls sir
Please take action on that company sir

Person name: Raghu
Ph:no: 8149542279

Company name: sri hari finance Maharashtra
khaninayat

Mar 28, 2014

ILLEGAL WORK IS HAPPING NO ONE IS READY TO HELP IN THIS MATTER

Subject :-1)Mass demolition of our structure under the false assurance of resettlement and committing the breach of consent terms filed in the city civil court.
2)Two cases of deaths of infants occurred under the open sky after the demolition of our structure
3)Promise by Shiv Sena Corporate Mr Rahul Shewale shifting will be done within 7 days almost 7 month gone
4) Accordingly the demolition has been carried out on 26.9.2013.it is regrettable that despite of demolishing the structures of 82 hutment dwellers jaysing thakkar has misguided the authorities and got demolished 300 structures on the spread on the land admeasuring more than 9000 sq.ft mtrs.
5) it is pertinent to bring to your kin notice that the hutment dwellers are compelled to live under open sky with their children two of infants have killed due to cold after the demolition of our hutment. Our grievances are not less then the victims of shifted to the transit camps of muzaffarnagar of uttar Pradesh where number of death cases have been reported
We,the undersigned ,residents of Maharashtra nagar no.3 mankhurd ,Mumbai-400088 submit the following for your consideration and request for necessary in the interest of justice.We submit that our hutments were situating on the land bearing cts no.6/1 survey no.80 maharashtra nagar no.3 mumbai-400088. As per the revenue record the said land belong to collector. there were as many as 300 structure were situate on the said land .most of the structure were in existence prior to the year 1995 it is in existence prior to the datum line fixed by the government of Maharashtra to regularize protect the structure prior to the year 1995.The persons namely Jaysingh Jamnada Thakkar and other are claiming the ownership in respect of the said plot of land that bearing cts.no.6/1.The said Jaysingh Thakkar and other through their constituted attorney Balkrishna Narayan Gawade had been lodging complaints against our structure with Brihan Mumbai Mahanagra Palika demolishing our structures.In the year 2009,in order to protect our structure from demolition and to dispossess us from the said plot of land the 82 residence of the said plot filed three different civil suit vide suit nos.853/2009,863/2009 and 1199/2009 in the city civil court.We had appointed one Mrs.Sangeeta Mohan Kamble as our constituted Attorney to defend the said suits.In the month of April 2013 it was agreed between us and the said the said Mr.Jaysing Thakkar through his C.A.Balkrishna Gawade to settle dispute amicably out of the court .both the parties filed consent terms in order to settle the dispute and withdraw the suits from our side.As per the said consent terms filed in the court that Jaysingh Thakkar and other will shift the 82 hutment dwellers situated on the area admeasuring 4467 sq.mtrs.,on the adjacent plot of land bearing cts no.10,hissa no.1 maharashtra nagar no.3 mankhurd,Mumbai-400088 and each hutment dwellers will be allotted size13*13 plot to each with other amenities specifically mentioned in the said consent terms against the payment of Rs.20,000/- each. Accordingly the slum dwellers had also agreed to co-operate Jaysingh Thakkar and others. A copy of the said consent terms is enclosed herewith for your ready reference.It has been specifically agreed as per the content terms that jaysingh thakkar and other will shift the 82 hutment dwellers to plot of land bearing cts no.10 hissa no.1 within 15 days from the date of demolition.Accordingly the demolition has been carried out on 26.9.2013.it is regrettable that despite of demolishing the structures of 82 hutment dwellers jaysing thakkar has misguided the authorities and got demolished 300 structures on the spread on the land admeasuring more than 9000 sq.ft mtrs.Unfortunately the remaining slum dwellers did not approach the court and hence no relief was granted to them and their structures were also demolished along with 82 structures.It is regrettable that jaysingh thakkar and other have committed the breach of the consent terms filled by them in the court and have still not shifted to 82 slum dwellers who had filed suits in the court to protect their structure to plot of land bearing cts no 10 hissa no.1 further more jaysingh thakkar and other now demanding Rs.40000/- despite of Rs.20000/- towards the settlement charges.
Thus jaysingh thakkar and other have betrayed other faith and have cheated the slum dweller of Maharashtra no.3 they have intentionally demolished the structures of other hutment dwellers apart from that of 82 slum dwellers.Jaysingh Thakkar and other are now extending threat of dire consequences to the slum dwellers their through hired criminal.they have challenged of serious consequences and implicating slum dweller in false case if we dare to approach the court.They have criminals in order to terrorism us .the persons namely Rasool murgiwals,babu balkrishna gawade,RD Snakpal,Mrs.Sangeeta Mohan Kamble who are not the residents of the locality are intervening into the dispute with vested interested.Jaysingh Thakkar and other have also instigating some of the dwellers against the other as a result of which few of our slum dwellers namely Mrs.Meena Vishwakarma 2) Anusaya Shinde 3)Munna Jaiswar 4)Dauya Jaiswar And other are acting against us.Thus Jaysingh Thakkar and other have failed to comply the consent terms filed in the court we are entitled for constructing our structures on the earlier place that is cts no.6/1 survey no.80 which is belong to government.It is pertinent to bring to your kind notice that no such order by court was passed to demolish the said 82 structures and it where demolished by jaysingh thakkare and other only after arriving on the terms of resettlement. The assts engg building and factories M EAST WARD in his letter dated 29.1.2014 without verifying the fact has told that the said 82 structures were demolished only after the court order.on the contrary the officials of brihan Mumbai mahanagar palika have refused to grant us permission to reconstruct our structures at our earlier place.it is pertinent to bring to your kin notice that the hutment dwellers are compelled to live under open sky with their children two of infants have killed due to cold after the demolition of our hutment. Our grievances are not less then the victims of shifted to the transit camps of muzaffarnagar of uttar Pradesh where number of death cases have been reported

Thanks And Regards
Inayat Khan
mishraanup640

Mar 25, 2014

compaint against my friends family

dear sir madam,
I am really very upset because of my friends family they stay in Delhi and i stay in Mumbai.they harvesting me because of thei daughter . thei daughter head runway from her house because of her mom daddy thei were beating her and what every she earns by taking home tuition of 1to 5 her mom and daddy should take her money not give her anything,I was her best friend thats why she shear everything with me while cheating on msg her mom was also gelous on me why she cheat with me we were very frank to each other ,But they our Harvesting me that they will file a complaint against me of kidnapping thei daughter.
I told them every thing but they our not leasing to me and my father is already a heart patient i dont want to know him anything about it [i am realy sorry for my family that bcoz of me they will face such kind of problem ]
.Plz help me what should i do i am really disturb ,

.Plz help me what should i do i am really disturb ,
if there is any option plz tell other wise i am thinking to finish my life
ashahomes

Mar 17, 2014

pehlaj lalwani, madhugiri chs ltd.chembur.cheator

Mr.Pehlaj Lalwani has cheated me of my brokerage charges of 12500/- in collision with one Builder.Mr.Rohira from khar for the last 5 years promising me every week that he will pay next week.
ashutosh7

Feb 27, 2014

Lost of handset containing important company information

I was travelling from thane to mulund for my johnson Johnson office work Suddenly when I got down the train I felt something is being taken from my pocket It was when I came out of station I realized it was my mobile which was pick-pocketed It was having alot of very important and crucial company information Kindly request you to trace it as soon as possible please The info in the phone was very important to the company Please help

Cell - Galaxy S duos
IMES - 354098052980873

plz help .
krishna kumar dwivedi

Feb 15, 2014

Application request regarding immediate action against Fraud

The commissioner of police mumbai & Superintendent of police Thane Rural

Subject : Application request regarding immediate action against Fraud

Respect Sir;

With due respect please note that I am Krishna Kumar Dwivedi S/O Gadadhar Prasad Dwivedi

This is to inform you that on 07/01/2013 I purchased a Room of 10*20=200 square feet area Hrwade

Pada Dhaneev Bag Nalasopara East from Mr. Anand Rampyare Singh through agent Chandramoul

Mishra & Shivshankar Mishra With Total Amount of Rupees Two lakh Thirty Thousand I have paid them

total amount of rupees one lakh forty thousand by cash & cheques as an initial amount and it has been

promised by these property persons that you can accommodate the room on 15th march 2013 by that

time all the required arrangements like electricity water supply etc will be made for you.

In continuation to above context on 6th march 2013 Anand singh has taken original property papers from

me saying that they are required for electricity supply & proof construction purpose. Since then whenever

I tried calling Anand singh either does not pick my call or switch off his cell phone.

When I visited the place july-2013 and I try continuously to contact Chandramoul Mishra & Shivshankar

Mishra but not answering call.

After that they had given me a cheques of union bank of India Oshiwara Jogeshwari West Mumbai

cheques no-468279 account no-43241 of Rs. 40000,But the given check got bounce

Then I call them to know about bounce and they told me to register the case with police and we are not

going to give your money back.

Please note that on the verge of making my own house I have invested my all money &broke my PF

amount, LIC policies and then only booked a small room through Anand Singh and given all the money to

them.

During this deal Chandramoul Mishra & Shivshankar Mishra is the mediator between us who does all the

paper work for us &also has a strong personal & professional relation with Mr.Anand singh.

In context to overall incident I request you to please take an Immediate action against Anand

singh,Chandramoul Mishra & Shivshankar Mishra for such fraud property affair and bounce cheques

issue by taking legal action against them and Kindly return my money of Rs.40000 as early as

possible.(One Lakh returned by them to me by giving another room at same location )

Here I am Mentioning all the available details related to them as;-

(1)Anand Rampyare Singh-(07387898533)

Present address-Harwade Pada Shiv Mandir Road Nr.Purshottam School Dhaneev Bag Post-Pelhar

Nalasopara East Thane MH

Permanent Address-Village-Jawansipur,Post-Jamalapur Bazaar,Block-Ramnagar Tahshil-
Mariahu,District-Junpur(UP) MOBAILNO-08576022203

(2)Chandramoul Mishra-(07758818033 and 9323908809)

Present address-Harwade Pada Shiv Mandir Road .Narshingh Dubey trust Dhaneev Bag Post-Pelhar

Nalasopara East Thane MH

(3)SHIVSHANKAR MISHRA-(08689840117)

Present address-ASHOK NAGAR SHIVSENA OFFICE SIDE MAROL PIPE LINE ANDHERI EAST

MUMBAI 400059

Permanent Address-Village-Mishirgama,Post-Mishirgama,Police station-Naigadhi,District-Rewa MP

Address : Room No-21,Chawll No-12,The Great Indira Nagar Marol Pipe Line Andheri East Mumbai Maharashtra Pin Code-400059

Krishna Kumar Dwivedi Mob-9029481328

Feb 13, 2014

Mumbai police in bandra Terminus

This is regarding the incidents with Mumbai police.
Yesterday, on dated 13 th Feb., I had a very bad experience about some police person in Bandra Terminus. I was returning from Colombo tour. My train was from Bandra to Gujarat. I was checked by those police just infront of station, under the subway. They checked all my belongigs- bags,passport,dollar,mobile etc. by three-four police person. One was trying to disturb me from my attention towards my dollar with them. One was pretending to count those, in the mean time he kept 100 dollar in the table drawer. I could not know that at that time . They released me after nothing was found wrong with me. I was being late with train. When I calculated all my expenditure and balance dollar with me in running train, I found one hundred dollar less with me., that means approx. Rs.6200/-. I cound not do anything for that. Can any body suggest me how to expose those corrupt policeman.
gaurang oza

Lost of mobile
I have lost my mobile while traveling in auto on 21/09/2012. My mobile model mod no is NOKIA101 DUAL SIM. My details as per follows:-
Name : MR Gaurang S Oza

Address: Sai Krupa Chawl no 5, Room no 4, Ganesh Nagar,Dahisar(e), Mumbai-400068

Mob Model: NOKIA101 DUAL SIM MODEL

SIM NO:9833614880

IMEI NO: 359741041619582/359741041619590 A

MAIL ID: gaurangs_oza@rediffmail.com, contact no 09821381969

Please help me to find out my mobile.

Gaurang S Oza
gaurang oza

Lost of mobile
I have lost my mobile while traveling in bus on 23/07/2013. My mobile model mod no is SAMSUNG GURU DUAL SIM Mod:- SGH 2152. My details as per follows:-
Name : MR Gaurang S Oza

Mob Model: SAMSUNG GURU DUAL SIM MODEL NO SGH 2152

SIM NO:098213819699/07738616484

IMEI NO: 353677041941954

MAIL ID: gaurangs_oza@rediffmail.com, contact no 09821381969

Please help me to find out my mobile.

Gaurang S Oza
sachingautam

Mobile Stolen

My mobile was stolen on 5th Feb, 2014 while I was travelling from Chembur to Kharghar station. This incident happened between Govandi and Mankhurd Railway stations and I got to know about this at Sanpada Railway Station. The mobile was XOLO Q2000, IMEI No. 911337800057550. I reported this at Vashi Railway Station and to my dismal , I was discouraged to report this as an FIR and was asked to write a complaint application. I was told by the policeman that it was my mistake that I lost the mobile and was asked to write as "Mobile Lost" in the application and not "stolen". When our law enforcement agencies are going to change our mindset and stop harassing the victim??

Shachindra Gautam

datawind ubislate 7ci tablet - camera is not working and no clarity
    my camera is not working . it like black and white x-ray...
    PASSPORT OFFICE - Long delay in issue of passport
    Hi. My passport status says this : "Police Report...
    passport - Passport police verification delay
    my police verification wz done on 18th July .. bt till now...
    LOTTERY MONEY FROM FACEBOOK - SCAM EMAILS ABOUT PREIZE MONEY
    Dear All I have been constant email from following...
    159637 - this e-mail true & fall
    Dear Sir, kindly see below the mail details which one I...
    GSRTC/ gujarat ST BUS - Stopping of bus at Hotel on highway
    I am regular traveller from Vadodara-Bharuch-Vadodara. I...
    Hitachi A/C - Hitachi very poor after sales service
    My cell no is 9041065470.I purchased KAZE 1.5 spli ac of...
    www.gdtsuccess.com - Unauthorise Deduction
    I did not authorise the below deduction from my UOB debit...
    sujana mess - Request to take action against unauthorized Hotel (SUJANA...
    Request to take action against unauthorized Hotel (SUJANA...