MUMBAI POLICE

HARIKUMAR RAGHAVAN

Nov 17, 2014

cheated money of Rs TEN LAKS

RESPECTED SIR,
My name is harikuamar .I was in need of a house in mumbai so i given Rs. 800000/- to Laxmi charan arjun das contact number 09029340407 through Mr. Mishra with contact numbers 08691964948 ,08692861655 . The amount was given in April for a purchase of Room of Mr. laxmi cahran . I have given Rs. 800000/- in cheque and Rs. 200000/- in cash for the same.
Till this date I have not received any room or cash .For room he taken 6 months and for Money return he taken more than 2 months . I have not received the money yet from this people . Sir I am a self employee and i have get this money from by intrest and gold Loans and borrow from my relatives . Sir I am not now in a mental condition to explain more about it . Sir I request you to get back the money from this people with interest.

Hope Mumabi police will help me in getting my money back
sanjay2320

Oct 16, 2014

sanjay gupta

hi sir ,
i request to uu plz help me i lost my sell phone 15/10/2014
i lost my sony sell phone
sony xperia T2 ultra dual
my mobile no. 9699266266/9819266806
Shivangi1

Sep 29, 2014

Lost My Mobile

I have lost my Mobile Samsung Grand Duos I9082 from Bandra Recalmation Near Ganesh temple in Rickshaw.

Mobile Details are as follows :-

Phone :- Samsung Grand I9082
Colour :- Mehroon
IMEI No :-358268050752568
IMEI No. :- 358269050752568

Request you to please help me to get my mobile back.

My mobile no. is 9920046640

My email ID is shivangi.agg@gmail.com

My Office address is :- Jyothy Laboratories Ltd.
Ujala House, Ramkrishna Mandir Road, Kondivita, Andheri East,
Mumbai 400059
bonita

Sep 24, 2014

NO PATROLLING OF POLICE IN OUR AREA

DEAR SIR/ MADAM,
its really hard to see in a city of mumbai such a place wherein safety is hampered and no policing is done . i live in kalina , santacruz east ,just behind kalina church there is huge area wherein slums are existing and constantly mobs fight among themselves and its on daily basis . it has become complete nuisance and i see no patrolling of police nor any discipline being maintained in this area . we as women are at risk and even the families . the mob mostly have controversial fights ,one being hindu party and another being muslims and it is really saddening this can take place in a city like mumbai.
its a humble request to please probe in this matter and to improve the area . As a responsible citizen it is my duty to redress the situation and i really want to make sure this happens . looking forward to improvement and positive result

ssameer_shaikh

Sep 23, 2014

Vicious Circle

Commissioner Police,
Mumbai, Maharashtra.
I'm a citizen of this country, residing in the city Mumbai since Birth. through these years i've seen the Mumbai police mis-using their powers, indulging in Moral Policing, Accepting Bribes, Niglecting Complaints, Being Rude, and specially not taking actions against people in powers (Politicians, Builders, buisnessmens, people who give bribes to the cops etc). would like to know how to go about complainening abt such incidences and is it worth investing my time to complaint abt these things to get justice. As i know that is a Vicious Circle and everything is related to each other and even the police personnel at the higher posotions are involved in it. People of this city have lost faith in the Police and have no hope of receiving Justice.
amitabh2014

Sep 23, 2014

Cheating by doing False-Fraudulent Practices

Complaint Against- Mr Sakib Coatwala / All Board of Directors
I-BIZ INFOSYS PVT LTD, Pune / Mumbai (ISO 9001-2008 CO)

This refers to the discussions I had with Mr Sakib Coatwala on 19th Sept., 2014 & this mail contents were sent to him on his suggestion on his co's email id regarding hiding your processes by Mr Sumit Pawar while offering services to me in Pune (communication gaps were made intentionally) made by him & may be others were knowing in collaboration with your employees from Mumbai for getting money desperately from me and then disclosing later (much later) about the communication gaps Mr Sumit Pawar made, the communication gaps made purposefully are as follow:

1. TAKING MONEY WITHOUT AGREEMENT TRYING TO TRAP WITH TRIAL ROUND FOR FOUR IDS (FOUR OUT OF FIVE AS ONE WAS RETURNED DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEM THROUGHOUT). YOUR PERSON HAD ASKED TO BRING LAP-TOP ONLY THEN HE CAN HELP, IN-FACT FOR ONE CASE FOR WHICH WE HAD FAILED (WE DIDN'T HAVE OUR OWN LAPTOPS) AND RETURNED ONE CD. ALSO YOUR MADAM ACCEPTED THAT SHE HAD FORGOTTEN TO TELL TO TEACH TO GIVE SERIAL NOS FOR COPYING AND THEREFORE ONE PECULIAR MISTAKE HAPPENED WITH FOUR IDs. YOUR PERSON HAD CLEARLY ALSO TOLD THAT AFTER TRIAL ROUND ONLY, WE SHALL SETTLE THAT AGREEMENT AND THEN WE CAN CONTINUE AS PER AGREEMENT'S 'TERMS & CONDITIONS'.

2. PURPOSEFULLY DELAYED SETTLING OF AGREEMENT AS WE WOULD HAVE COME TO KNOW ABOUT 'TERM & CONDITIONS' AND WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN THOUGHT OF ATTEMPTING FOR 4 ALLOTMENTS AS ALLOTTED BY YOU IMMEDIATELY. IN-FACT I ASKED SO MANY TIMES TO TAKE MY PHOTO-ID AS WELL AS ADDRESS PROOF FOR SETTLING THE AGREEMENT IN TIME BUT YOU DIDN'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AT ALL.

3. WAS NOT TOLD THAT FOR CORP. ID I NEED TO HAVE A CO AND THEN LATER (MUCH LATER) TOLD ABOUT THAT. 'HOW CAN YOUR PEOPLE DO IT SO DESPERATELY BY CHEATING- FOR SWALLOWING HARD EARNED OR ARRANGED MONEY WITH GREAT DIFFICULTIES BY ME? MR SUMIT PAWAR TOLD FOR THE SAME THAT HE HAS BEEN FOLLOWING ALL INSTRUCTIONS FROM MUMBAI OFFICE.

4. I WAS NEVER TOLD THAT IF A PERSON DEFAULTS TWICE THEN HIS MONEY WILL BE FORFEITED AND IT WAS ALSO TOLD LATER (MUCH LATER), OTHERWISE WE WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN THOUGHT OF AVAILING SERVICES AT ALL. MR SUMIT PAWAR ALSO TOLD FOR THE SAME THAT HE HAS BEEN FOLLOWING ALL INSTRUCTIONS FROM MUMBAI OFFICE.

Why you people don't accept your mistakes that you trapped me by cheating them desperately for your achievement.

Please realize & accept yours mistakes (your employee's mistakes, whether by mistake or did in desperation) instead of again fighting & safeguarding for the mistakes your organization has done with me-my team

Please realize and don't do with me and any other person and refund my money with compensation.

AMITABH LAL PRAMOD BHATNAGAR
Dolesh

Sep 9, 2014

lostyafound.in

lostyafound.in

If you have lost or found anything in rickshaw, train or any other public place...just visit ' www.lostyafound.in' .... A platform meant only for this purpose...so visit today...register & post.... www.facebook.com/lostyafound .... Ab complaint nahi login kar.....
mehul jotaniya

Sep 2, 2014

lost of mobile phone

i want to track my mobile phone.
mehul jotaniya

Sep 2, 2014

lost my mobile phone

I had lost my moblie phone from house, so i want to track my phone through IMEI no.
sonia

Andheri Police Station
Andheir ( E)
Mumbai

Subject : ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION OF UNAUTHORISED SHOPS & HOUSES

This is to bring to your notice that I am a resident of KAJU WADI CHAKALA ANDHERI ( EAST) MUMBIA . I wish to inform you that there is serious unauthorized construction going on near the area of Sai Baba Mandir Opp kaju wadi beat police station. Mr. Sarwarna Nadar has built unauthorised shops and houses and still illegal construction is going on each day. He has captured the entire area near his office. He is hand in gloves with all the Builder’s and allowing them to do the work even if the work is illegal. Having many cases and a criminal record over years at Andheri Police Station, the MBC –KE WARD and the Coperetor Mrs. Winny D,Souza are not taking any illegal action against him.

This construction is creating lot of miseries for the residents around and is a threat to normal living and if this unauthorized construction is not stopped immediately it will encourage others to follow the same practice.

For safety reasons I am not disclosing my identity to you.

Resident of KUJU WADI. CHAKALA
ANDHERI ( EAST )
afreen_afreen

Aug 7, 2014

wifes harresment

respected sir, i am an NRI and stay in dubai and have my diversed business in dubai as well as mumbai. i would like to bring to the attention of the police commissioner that i am going through a very bad phase in life by the mental harassment by my wife towards me and my family. starting i would like to let you know that she had her parents who have expired and lately when her mother expired she left some money and she had told me to take care of it when she was alive and i fulfilled my duty by gathering all and giving her all the cheque book and explaining the funds. lately just in 2 months she has withdrawn 40 forty lakhs out of the accounts and has spender in just 2 months, now this cannot happen so i am bringing this to your notice to check because my wife is on some tablets she take which is banned and some one who is giving her these tablets might be black mailing her and taking advantage of the situation. second thing is that my daughter got operated lately as she is a special child i take care more of her, doctor had told her not to keep her leg down for 2 months and i left on the 4 th of aug for dubai but as i left my wife created a havoc and threw my daughter out of the house. she went out on clothes and i had to request my old parents to go and get her to their house. this house in which my wife stays belongs to me but she shout and tells everyone when i not around that this is her house and throws every one out of it. just 20 days back i was in mumbai for ramadan and was fasting and she just went to nagpada police station and filed a complain against me that i had hit her, just for my families respect i kept quiet but now sir this is going to far, i m already in the process to file a divorce. sir also want to tell u that i have 3 daughters and my lives saving is in fixed deposit locker box which has either mine or my wifes signature so please i don't want any thing to happen to the jeweler because it belongs to my kids marriage but the way she is misusing money and some one who is behind all this i worry for the jewelry. also i m worried of my life that no attacks comes on it as she always says that i am a miya bhais daughter and you all don't know what i can do. thanks for reading my grevrience. will wait if u could reply me back. thanks.
dwivedimadhavi

Jul 29, 2014

complaint of abusive call from this no +917699958131

Dear sir/Madam,

I received a call twice from this no +917699958131 on 29th July 2014 at 12:11pm. Person spoke to me introduced himself as Mukesh from RBI head office Mumbai, He tried to get information about my ATM cards. When I started inquiring about him he stared using bad abusive language. I want to file a complaint against owner of this number because he harassed me.

Madhavi Dwivedi Gupt
vaishali zanke

Jul 20, 2014

my kidnapping from BARC Trombay by a police constable- a very high alert area of Mumbai city

TO
COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
MUMBAI

I the undersigned Smt Vaishali Zanke working at BARC, Trombay. I had been kidnapped on 11.01.2013 from North Gate, BARC, Trombay, Mumbai at 1800 Hrs. BARC is a very high alert area and strictly prohibited area for common citizens. I had been kidnapped by PRAKASH BHONAJI TAYADE a Police Constable, Mumbai Police as well as DIPAK TAYADE who is a BARC technical person along with 8 others. for kidnapping PRAKASH TAYADE had used his own grey colour swift car bearing no. MH-03 BH 0266 . I was forcefully pushed inside that car. This whole incident was captured in CCTV fixed at North Gate, BARC,Trombay. When one of my collegues had gone to file complaint at Trombay police station nobody bothered it. he was forced to run away by on duty PSI GANESH ADSUL. Next day i.e. on 12.01.2013 when again he went to Trombay police station same scenerio was there, but he had forcefully lodged the complaint. Then GANESH ADSUL, PSI Trombay Police station had contacted the kidnappers and told them about the police complaint. With the help of GANESH ADSUL, PSI and PRAKASH BHONAJI TAYADE, police constable and 9 others they threatened me for my both daughters' (10 years & 7 years) lives. No action was taken against kidnappers and my statement was forcefully written by ADSUL according to their own wish. Not only this, I was also instructed to go with kidnappers. Till date I am waiting for justice.
Sir, it is my humble request to take against those kidnappers .and PRAKASH BHONAJI TAYADE & GANESH ADSUL
My contact no : 8097616812
alcordain

Jul 15, 2014

Cheating of Funds

To the Police Commissioner,

I had loaned Rss.50,000/- to my friend Mr. Alfred Rose C/o. AAS Mobile, Manali Bldg. No.2, Shop No.4, Evershine Nagar, Malad (W) Mob:98334 76647 8 years back. He had promised me good return on his business but paid only for couple of months then his cheques got bounced and never paid me the back my funds after that. He targets all soft people and collects funds. He recently purchased couple of commercial shops and carrying out mobile and other businesses in the area but do not return the funds taken from people. Because of his connection with Malad Police personnel, he is cheating most of the people.

I lodged complaint at Malad Police Station twice but they did not take any action as he knows most the police people over there as many of the police personnel are visiting his shop for mobiles and spending time with him. Even one police officer told me that you can complain to higher authorities if you are not satisfied.

Sir I am Senior Citizen, and I hope you will be kind enough to help me by request him to return back my funds.

Alphonsus
98332 16075
sagar more

Jun 29, 2014

Your name: sagar vasant more
Address: C-102, 1st floor, nerul station complex, nerul(e), navi mumbai-400706.
Phone model.: samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562
Make:Samsung
Last used No.: 9833988245 / 9819519847.
E-mail for communication: sagarissuparstar@gmail.com
Missed date: 29/06/2014 Time: 6-8am
IMEI No: 352985/05/050264/6
IMEI No: 352986/05/050264/4
Amol anant more

Jun 20, 2014

MOBILE PHONE STOLEN

My name is Amol anant more , My mobile phone got stolen from J B nagar bus stop , andheri e . My phone model is samsung galaxy core bearing imei number 357089059473159. My stolen mobile number is 9004143973 which i m going to block soon for security purpose. This incident happened when i m trying to ride bus 309 ltd Gorai depo. There was lots of crowd when i m trying to ride into bus. As i got in the bus i check my pocket and soon i realize that my mobile was gone.I tell one person to call on my number but he got switch off reply from my phone. I went back to J b nagar bus stop but i find nothing and one guy told me there is one more mobile phone got stolen from here. As soon i heard this intel from him i went to Andheri police station to lodge the Complaint. I have given all the details to them and receive letter from them.please do the needful .I will be highly oblige if you help me to find my phone . This incident happened on 19/06/2014 at J B nagar Bus stop while riding bus no 309 . At 6:55 pm.

my address : 1 Mahesh niwas , shiv shakti colony, Laxman Nagar, kurar village, malad east, mumbai 400097.

alternate mobile no : 9323555019
email id: amol.more1111@gmail.com
amol_s1111@yahoo.in
Thank you.May god assist you in your work.
Reetsehgal

Jun 13, 2014

Drunken police of mumbai

Police security and safety in mumbai

On june 11 th 2014 11pm i was returning back home from chai coffi near 7 bungalow police station located at versova mumbai a police jeep came out of no where from wrong side of the road and bashed into my 3 month old xuv500. I was travelling with my wife. I got the shock on my life when i saw how badly my xuv was damaged not only that i and my wife suffered sprayed and minor scratches. Once i managed to get out my suv asked my wife if she was okay and then i turned to the police vehicle who did it. The driver was head constable on 7 bungalow police station yari road versova mumbai he was fully drunk and not his senses at all. Apparently he was so drunken that he forgot & confused accerlator for brakes. He told me to shut and leave the scene not only he came from the wrong side but drove over the divider and bashed toyota qualis into my vehicle. I called 100 no for help has local police cops of the chowki ran & closed the police chowki doors. 2 cops from control room showed up on bikebut instead of helping us they started threaten the crowd and told us to leave. My vehicle front wheel was damaged inspite of that they said leave and dont create a scene. When i refused the took the damaged police vehicle and culprit driver (head constable) with them. I kept asking for his name but they refused to reveal his name only thing i came to know was that he was the head constable at 7 bungalow police chowki. Public who had seen all this went crazy and started asking cops where are you taking the culprit they said versova police station. They just in a hurry took the vehicle and driver went away. I went in auto to report this incident to versova police station they said they dont know who did and there is not police chowki in 7 bungalow. I explained the while incident they said okay then we ll have to take your vehicle in police custody and probably you wont get it back for for couple of months. They said go and file for insurance claim. They said for filing any complaint leave the vehicle here otherwise we cant register it. I had to return without filing it.. Media arrived at the scene but apparently was not much interested in report this as no one was killed. I want to ask one thing was this fair? Why no action to be taken against cops who drunk and drive ? Wat if instead of my vehicle this drunken cop was have crashed some family in bike or a bystander ?

Who gave the cops right to drink and drive. Mumbai police sucks.

Contact 9920013245
Reetsehgal2002@gmail.com
Reetsehgal

Jun 13, 2014

Mumbai police

Police security and safety in mumbai

On june 11 th 2014 11pm i was returning back home from chai coffi. Nr 7 bungalow police station a police jeep came out of no where from wrong side of the road and bashed into my 3 month old xuv500. I was travelling with my wife. I got the shock on my life when i shock how badly my xuv was damaged. Once i managed to get out my suv asked my wife if she was okay. I turned to the police vehicle who did it. The driver was head constable on 7 bungalow police station yari road versova mumbai he was fully drunk and not his sense at all. Apparently he was so drunken that he forgot & confused accerlator for brakes. He not only came from the wrong side but drove over the divider and bashed toyota qualis in my vehicle. I called 100 no 2 cops showed up but instead of helping us they started threaten the crowd and told us to leave. My vehicle front wheel was damaged inspite of that they said leave and dont create a scene. When i refused the took the police vehicle and culprit driver with them. Public who has seen all this went crazy and started asking cops where are you taking the culprit they said versova police station. They just in hurry and closed the 7 bungalow police chowki. I went in auto to report this incident to versova police station they said they dont know who did and there is not police chowki in 7 bungalow. I explained the while incident they said okay then we ll have to take your vehicle in police custody and probably you wont get it back. I had to return with filing a complaint. Media arrived at the scene but apparently was not much interested in report this as no one was killed. I spoke to dsp & ig all said complaint karo gaadi jhama karo. So apparently you police can drink and drive bash into innocent people like me still we have to sufffer by leaving our vehicle and running to court for justice. I want to ask one thing was this fair? Why no action to be taken against cops who drunk and drive ? Wat if that was a family on bike or bystander instead of my vehicle you jeep was crashed them then wat you have done ?
nikhilsave

May 30, 2014

mobile stolen

Following is my mobile details,

IMEI : 359359056260448
Vasai, Dist : Thane - 401201
Maharashtra.
reshmabano

May 28, 2014

APPLICATION REQUEST REGARDING IMMEDIATE ACTION AGAINST FRAUD AND IGNORANCE DONE BY ONDUTY OFFICER

COMMISSIONER OF POLICE MUMBAI,
DCP OF BORIVALI & SENIOR POLICE OF MALWANI POLICE STATION,

This is to bring to your notice that MR.SAFOOR ALI had meet with accident at KHARODI NO.1 JUNCTION on 26/05/2014 , 7.00 P.M by four wheeler & vechicle no. MH04 DN 5371 & MODEL NO. TDI TATA INDIGO RED COLOUR CAR & driven by SHADAB ANSARI.
MY father was rushed to BMC hospital in bhoomi park by two unknown person and later it my family was informed rapidly the accident we rushed to the hospital and later due to not proper care /ao drin the hospital available, on my request my father was shifted to RAKSHA HOSPITAL on 26/05/2014, 8.00 PM TIME and M.C.L was done immediately.
emergency measures were taken and first aid was given stitches was given to his forhead , below the nose and inside the lips(coz bleeding is not stopping). ORTRO opinion was taken and CT SCAN revel that LEFT HAND WRIST needs to be operated.
In this procedure I was not able to come to the concern police station and I was given assurance by the opposite party that the matter will be settle mutually and the expenses will be totally bear by them.
The concern person was held in police station later released at 2.00 A.M on 27/05/2014 by the police attentedant without his medical checkup and examination in BMC HOSPITAL.
I am here by ready to settle by mutual understanding if the opposite party is ready to bear the total expenses. hence I have to proceed with police / court.
yesterday 27/05/2014 at 10:30 PM I filed the complaint in malwani police station and I am requesting you to take action as soon as possible.
PLZ do the needful .

shameem bano
Prakhar Gandhi

May 24, 2014

Phone Stolen

Respected Sir/Madam,
This is to inform you that my Mobile Phone Number 9920368913/9819898154 (HTC Desire X Dual Sim)
IMEI1: 357037052172658
IMEI2: 357037052172666
S / N: HC399LY03466
P / N: 99HSV021-00
From P2 Level Play area Approx. 9:00pm 23rd May 2014
It is situated at,Grandeur Vasant Marvel,W.E.Highway, Borivali(East)

Sir I gone to P2 level area with my friends to play T.T. I kept my Wallet and Phone at window site. After playing for few minutes I felt thirsty and went to drink water at Ground Floor. When I returned back I was shocked to see my phone missing but my wallet was there. I memorized that when I was leaving to drink water few security guards where moving around the area.
Sir please take appropriate action and oblige

Prakhar Gandhi S/O Maneesh Gandhi
Mumbai -400101
ronabhi

May 13, 2014

Lost of Sim card

Today I went to file an Fir copy for lost of sim card.
The police officer from Borivali west did not take an fir, as they asked me to file at Bhaynder police station.
When I again went with a letter received from Loop galary, still they did not write and Fir.
So, please tell me then why do they ask for money to file fir.
I have to waste my time and still nothing happend.
Vishvas

May 1, 2014

Loss of Mobile phone

Respected sir/madam,
I am Vishva Shukla, i stay in Dahisar and am doing my college studies from santacruz, i lost my phone while i was catching train from borivali station platform no.2

phone model : Lenovo p780

iram quraishi

Apr 30, 2014

phone call harrasment

Respect sir/madam

My name is Iram.s.Quraishi. I m 24years old. my email address is iram.quraishi@yahoo.co.in

I am getting calls from this number 7303418706.

This person is calling me and harrasing again and again.

I have also warn him by sending a message saying that I will log a police complaint againt you

But he is still calling me.

So please do take action againt this.

nitinjaiswal007

Apr 10, 2014

mobile phone lost

sir, i stay in vashi and my job is in marol pipe line, my phone had stolen in marol pipe line area when i took bus from marol to kurla then i got to know about the incident that my mobile is not in my pocket,

phone model- sony expria-m

imei no- 35809605-940838-1

my phone no. -- 9820647297 and
email id.- nitinkumarjaiswal@gmail.com

snapdeal - delay in reimburse the return courier charges
    Hi, Snapdeal taking lot of time in reimburse the return...
    Tata Sky - CABLE NOT WORKING
    Work order No: FQBBEXK SUBCRIBER ID : - 1135319893...
    11944 - wrong credentials error
    I am getting "wrong credentials error" ID :-...
    328716 - Re: Biovea Misleading Tracking Portal
    Dear Valued Customer, thank you for your message. We have...
    tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in - remove wrong qualification
    Dear sir/madam, I was finished M.Sc,computer...
    Zee tv (fear files) - Please try to show Fear Files show again it is a humble...
    Hello ZTV Production and crew members and all my fellow...
    IBPS PO-IV - Cancellation of candidature
    cancelled my candidature Dear Sir, I gave the IBPS CWE...
    47229 - abusive and unwanted call from 9953586394
    This person often call me and vex me use abusive language....