MUMBAI POLICE

Consumer complaints and reviews about MUMBAI POLICE

Amol Uttam gaikwad

Mar 28, 2015

Theft of my Mobile phone

I lost my mobile hand set in local train during I was going to Thane from Ghatkoper station. I found theft of my cell phone while journey.
Request you to please help in tracing mobile handset stolen in Mumbai local train as details given below.

User Name : Amol Uttam Gaikwad
Address : A/9, Samadhan Society,LBS Nagar, 90 Feet Road, Sakinaka Mumbai -400 072
Email : gaikwadamol09@rediffmail.com

Color : White
Subhrangshu Dass

Mar 27, 2015

lost my phone

i lost my phone samsung s4 mini IMEI number of phone 353552060947440 it lost near andhari (w) station my current phone no is 8080564620 i am a raddy FIR..i have some personal date at my phone plz try find out...
Nagesh Bhoir

shabir123

Mar 2, 2015

complaint against agency

First off all,I got Mr mark details from Grocon contraction
Australia.which I had selected for auto cad job.in mentioned my offer
letter first-visa application charge shall be pay by applicant but at
a joining time company will pay of all charge which you will pay to
visa processing work.

that time i made first payment for Visa Application charge 32.950 INR
again Mr mark said to me you have to make payment for visa
authorization fee it will be last payment from your side.than i had
agreed and again i did made second payment 65.200 INR for visa
authorization fee.
but again Mr mark did mail me that i discoursed our ambassador,he is
saying that all applicant have to make deposit for basic traveling
Allowance charge 117.200 INR
after made payment your visa application work will process for subclass 401 .

than I told to Mr mark,please hold my visa work and refund my all
money but Mr mark is saying that payment is not possible to refund
you.

so I request to you please inquiry and help me as soon as
possible.i hope you will do better.

Mr mark pierce details

Mail id- gov.markpierce.embassy@australiamail.com
mobile- 8046976929

First payment made to Mr.Smith Hages by western money transfer.

NAME: MR. SMITH HAGES.

anjusalikumar

Feb 26, 2015

lost mobile

dear sir/ ma'am
I have lost my Mobile Samsung Grand Duos I9082 from nerul, while in was walking from LP stop to nerul station (E)
Mobile Details are as follows :-

Phone :- Samsung Grand I9082
Colour :- white
cover colour: pink and dim white/off white

My mobile no. is 9619597842
Request you to please help me to get my mobile back.

another number to contact : 9167712252

IMEI No.352238067634933

My mobile no. is 9757431256
shruti borkar

Jan 6, 2015

abusive message and fake profile on dating sites.

I residing at airoli,write to you regarding complaining against abusive message on social networking site and misusing my information and posting it on a social networking site called mateforall and metrodate.
firstly i got a abusive message threating me not to put pics with any guy on fb.it was a very abusive message.2nd incident happened 10 days later i got calls from this number- 9615251820, contionously. and 3rd incident hapend on 27th december 2014. i got a call telling me about my profile posted on a site mateforall which i have not made. in these all cases me and my sister both are targeted with the same incidents..it has been a week i hav lodged a complaint in rabale police station and cyber crime. i pleaded them atleast to delete the profile from the site but till date no action is taken ,i request you to take a note of it and remove the profile from both the sites and trace the culprit as soon as possible.
ashishburnpur

Jan 4, 2015

Teasing and abusing & drinking on coliny road

Sir I am a resident of western railway colony antop hill . Here some local boys drinking daily and harrasing me. Name of that boys are Sandip Sake,John,& Saif. Always they tried to provoke for fight .I am not that kind of guy. Plz help
ashishburnpur

Jan 4, 2015

Nuisance created by some drunkard

Sir I am a resident of western railway colony antop hill . Here some boys are daily drinking in road and creating nuisance. Name of that boys are Sandip Sake,Johney,& Saif. They abusing me daily. Plz do something
mulayprat

This is Pratik Mulay.
(Some points to be added to my previous complaint)
Date of theft: 17-10-2014
Police FIR Reg. No.: 3103
(If any police authority monitors this blog, is kindly requested to look into the matter & change my complaint from 'lost' to 'theft' so that I can reclaim my insurance & let me know the actions taken by you.)

My handset was insured by 'New India Assurance Co.' which is a Government Co. Unfortunately they refused my claim declaring that as per police report, mobile was 'lost' & not 'stolen' and according to their policy, this comes under exclusion. I lost my mobile amounting 25000/- before 6 months of purchase & I was authorized to take 75% of its amount (approx. 19000/-) as per insurance policy. But only because of Police's misguidance & discordance, I had to bare this loss. It also creates a big question mark on the policy of the police as well as well reputed insurance company. It's very disgusting & unacceptable.

Model: Sony xperia T2 ultra dual

nirmal chawl comittee ,narsipada ,kandivali east mumbai-101
Maharashtra.
mulayprat

Theft of my Mobile phone

This is Pratik Mulay. I lost my mobile in local train which I caught from Mulund station. It was a clear theft which I came to know just after a few seconds of boarding. I lodged my complaint to Kurla Police station as the place of theft comes under Kurla's RPF. Police authority took the complaint of 'commodity lost', but in fact my phone was stolen. Even after my long try, they refused to take the complaint of 'theft'. It is a general experience every common person gets from police authority.

Model: Sony xperia T2 ultra dual
Mobile model no. D5322
IMEI No.:
My mobile no. 8691998333
Email: mulaypratik@yahoo.co.in
ritu454

Dec 20, 2014

Fraud by car dealer

I was cheated by a car dealer who is residing in Charkop, Mumbai. I had paid him Rs.100000 (by cheque) and after a few days the deal got cancelled. The dealer told me that he will return me my money back. This happened in August 2014 and he has not returned my money back. I registered online complaint with mumbai police on October 2014 and got in touch with Mr. Amit Tiwari. He was very kind and helpful. He got in touch with that person and pushed him to return me my money back. That person said he will return some portion every 15 days. He gave Rs.8000 total after that. But from last 1 month he is not returning any money. He is not even picking my calls. Mr. Tiwari also is I assume very busy. Sir please help me with this. 1 lakh is alot and I stay alone here. I am going through a very bad time. Please help!
Satish Maurya

Dec 15, 2014

Mobile stolen in local train Govandi

Request you please help in tracing mobile handset stolen in Mumbai local train as details given below.

User Name: Satish Maurya
Address: Plot No.27/O/2, Baiganwadi, Govandi, Mumbai – 400043.
Email: smaurya@hotmail.com

Thanking you in advance.
shreyasn

Dec 13, 2014

Helpless

I dropped my new windows phone of 20,000 ( still paying EMI ), phone was working for 2 hours after me loosing it , I lost it at worli sea face but in search of it i went back to the spot from where i got taxi ( Bombay Central ) , the cops there showed no intrest in my talks even after literally begging them , atlast a cop suggested me to go to worli police station and i did so ... After reaching there the Cop made me wait till half an hour after that he took almost an hour to take my NC ... When the NC was completed he tried calling it and it was switched off by that time .... Thats a wow type of experience i got .. Hats off to u MP .. The problem is they do not entertain Young guys and teens they do not take us seriously anytime... I hate u guys ... REALLY HELPLESS PLS HELP ME ATLIST NOW ...
SnehaRaut1973

Dec 5, 2014

Lost of MObile

Loss of Mobile phone
Respected sir/madam,
I am Sneha Nagesh Raut, I Stay at Kurla & when I gone to pick up my child from the school at wadala ,that time I lost my phone at 3.30 p.m. on 04.12.14.

Kindly help me to track my phone.

Phone Model : Karbonn Titanium Octane

email id : chitra_raut@rediffmail.com
JoelA

Dec 1, 2014

Name Arun

My bike has been taken from Mr Arun n after that he has switched off his cell phone n changed his address my vehicle no is MH-12-GZ-4295 grey colour Honda unicon
zeenat dafedar

Dec 1, 2014

Buying a flat big issue

Buying a new house a great concern.
My name is miss Zeenat A Dafedar,residing in virar (west) and working as a school teacher,i am trying to purchase a new flat in virar,this is to bring to your notice that everywhere agents,builders and society people are somehow against the muslim community and not allowing us to buy a flat.This is happening almost everywhere and being an INDIAN and according to DEMOCRACY we have full rights to choose our own house.i am not against any religion and we have never been biased on this point.Being an educated and responsible citizen i thought of bringing this point to your notice.Belonging to an educated family i thought this is the right way of taking action against those who create unnecessary fights and misunderstandings between the different religions.

Hope that you will look into this matter and suggest a way out of this problem.
contact :8767158986/9321035620
email :dafedarz@gmail.com
HARIKUMAR RAGHAVAN

Nov 17, 2014

cheated money of Rs TEN LAKS

RESPECTED SIR,
My name is harikuamar .I was in need of a house in mumbai so i given Rs. 800000/- to Laxmi charan arjun das contact number 09029340407 through Mr. Mishra with contact numbers 08691964948 ,08692861655 . The amount was given in April for a purchase of Room of Mr. laxmi cahran . I have given Rs. 800000/- in cheque and Rs. 200000/- in cash for the same.
Till this date I have not received any room or cash .For room he taken 6 months and for Money return he taken more than 2 months . I have not received the money yet from this people . Sir I am a self employee and i have get this money from by intrest and gold Loans and borrow from my relatives . Sir I am not now in a mental condition to explain more about it . Sir I request you to get back the money from this people with interest.

Hope Mumabi police will help me in getting my money back
sanjay2320

Oct 16, 2014

sanjay gupta

hi sir ,
i request to uu plz help me i lost my sell phone 15/10/2014
i lost my sony sell phone
sony xperia T2 ultra dual
my mobile no. 9699266266/9819266806
Shivangi1

Sep 29, 2014

Lost My Mobile

I have lost my Mobile Samsung Grand Duos I9082 from Bandra Recalmation Near Ganesh temple in Rickshaw.

Mobile Details are as follows :-

Phone :- Samsung Grand I9082
Colour :- Mehroon
IMEI No :-358268050752568
IMEI No. :- 358269050752568

Request you to please help me to get my mobile back.

My mobile no. is 9920046640

My email ID is shivangi.agg@gmail.com

My Office address is :- Jyothy Laboratories Ltd.
Ujala House, Ramkrishna Mandir Road, Kondivita, Andheri East,
Mumbai 400059
bonita

Sep 24, 2014

NO PATROLLING OF POLICE IN OUR AREA

DEAR SIR/ MADAM,
its really hard to see in a city of mumbai such a place wherein safety is hampered and no policing is done . i live in kalina , santacruz east ,just behind kalina church there is huge area wherein slums are existing and constantly mobs fight among themselves and its on daily basis . it has become complete nuisance and i see no patrolling of police nor any discipline being maintained in this area . we as women are at risk and even the families . the mob mostly have controversial fights ,one being hindu party and another being muslims and it is really saddening this can take place in a city like mumbai.
its a humble request to please probe in this matter and to improve the area . As a responsible citizen it is my duty to redress the situation and i really want to make sure this happens . looking forward to improvement and positive result

ssameer_shaikh

Sep 23, 2014

Vicious Circle

Commissioner Police,
Mumbai, Maharashtra.
I'm a citizen of this country, residing in the city Mumbai since Birth. through these years i've seen the Mumbai police mis-using their powers, indulging in Moral Policing, Accepting Bribes, Niglecting Complaints, Being Rude, and specially not taking actions against people in powers (Politicians, Builders, buisnessmens, people who give bribes to the cops etc). would like to know how to go about complainening abt such incidences and is it worth investing my time to complaint abt these things to get justice. As i know that is a Vicious Circle and everything is related to each other and even the police personnel at the higher posotions are involved in it. People of this city have lost faith in the Police and have no hope of receiving Justice.
amitabh2014

Sep 23, 2014

Cheating by doing False-Fraudulent Practices

Complaint Against- Mr Sakib Coatwala / All Board of Directors
I-BIZ INFOSYS PVT LTD, Pune / Mumbai (ISO 9001-2008 CO)

This refers to the discussions I had with Mr Sakib Coatwala on 19th Sept., 2014 & this mail contents were sent to him on his suggestion on his co's email id regarding hiding your processes by Mr Sumit Pawar while offering services to me in Pune (communication gaps were made intentionally) made by him & may be others were knowing in collaboration with your employees from Mumbai for getting money desperately from me and then disclosing later (much later) about the communication gaps Mr Sumit Pawar made, the communication gaps made purposefully are as follow:

1. TAKING MONEY WITHOUT AGREEMENT TRYING TO TRAP WITH TRIAL ROUND FOR FOUR IDS (FOUR OUT OF FIVE AS ONE WAS RETURNED DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEM THROUGHOUT). YOUR PERSON HAD ASKED TO BRING LAP-TOP ONLY THEN HE CAN HELP, IN-FACT FOR ONE CASE FOR WHICH WE HAD FAILED (WE DIDN'T HAVE OUR OWN LAPTOPS) AND RETURNED ONE CD. ALSO YOUR MADAM ACCEPTED THAT SHE HAD FORGOTTEN TO TELL TO TEACH TO GIVE SERIAL NOS FOR COPYING AND THEREFORE ONE PECULIAR MISTAKE HAPPENED WITH FOUR IDs. YOUR PERSON HAD CLEARLY ALSO TOLD THAT AFTER TRIAL ROUND ONLY, WE SHALL SETTLE THAT AGREEMENT AND THEN WE CAN CONTINUE AS PER AGREEMENT'S 'TERMS & CONDITIONS'.

2. PURPOSEFULLY DELAYED SETTLING OF AGREEMENT AS WE WOULD HAVE COME TO KNOW ABOUT 'TERM & CONDITIONS' AND WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN THOUGHT OF ATTEMPTING FOR 4 ALLOTMENTS AS ALLOTTED BY YOU IMMEDIATELY. IN-FACT I ASKED SO MANY TIMES TO TAKE MY PHOTO-ID AS WELL AS ADDRESS PROOF FOR SETTLING THE AGREEMENT IN TIME BUT YOU DIDN'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AT ALL.

3. WAS NOT TOLD THAT FOR CORP. ID I NEED TO HAVE A CO AND THEN LATER (MUCH LATER) TOLD ABOUT THAT. 'HOW CAN YOUR PEOPLE DO IT SO DESPERATELY BY CHEATING- FOR SWALLOWING HARD EARNED OR ARRANGED MONEY WITH GREAT DIFFICULTIES BY ME? MR SUMIT PAWAR TOLD FOR THE SAME THAT HE HAS BEEN FOLLOWING ALL INSTRUCTIONS FROM MUMBAI OFFICE.

4. I WAS NEVER TOLD THAT IF A PERSON DEFAULTS TWICE THEN HIS MONEY WILL BE FORFEITED AND IT WAS ALSO TOLD LATER (MUCH LATER), OTHERWISE WE WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN THOUGHT OF AVAILING SERVICES AT ALL. MR SUMIT PAWAR ALSO TOLD FOR THE SAME THAT HE HAS BEEN FOLLOWING ALL INSTRUCTIONS FROM MUMBAI OFFICE.

Why you people don't accept your mistakes that you trapped me by cheating them desperately for your achievement.

Please realize & accept yours mistakes (your employee's mistakes, whether by mistake or did in desperation) instead of again fighting & safeguarding for the mistakes your organization has done with me-my team

Please realize and don't do with me and any other person and refund my money with compensation.

AMITABH LAL PRAMOD BHATNAGAR

CBSE(Central Board Of Secondary Education) - Feedback Of Board Papers 2015
    Respected Sir/Madam In the Science board paper(2015) of...
    Airtel - Recharge Failure
    Dear Sir On 29/03/2015 at 00:45 am I did my Airtel top...
    GTPL - gtpl stupbox
    Channel unatorized You are not authorized to view This...
    IGNOU - Getting back my marks card
    Getting bed marks card I completed my bed programme...
    Honda 2 Wheelers - lock system problem
    Dear Honda co. I purchased Honda drem yuga on april...
    Vijay Tv - office serial
    ennanga director ungaluku story kadaikalaya ivalo mokka...
    IGNOU - NOT ISSUING TEE RESULT
    Sir, My result of june tee 2014 has not been issued by...
    CBSE - maths and physics paper is tough
    dear sir ,i thought maths and physics paper are tough.AS I...
    CBSE - Physics
    Disaster in Physics -Grace marks needed CBSE !