MUMBAI POLICE

Consumer complaints and reviews about MUMBAI POLICE

nitinjaiswal007

Apr 10, 2014

mobile phone lost

sir, i stay in vashi and my job is in marol pipe line, my phone had stolen in marol pipe line area when i took bus from marol to kurla then i got to know about the incident that my mobile is not in my pocket,

phone model- sony expria-m

From,
Chandu,
Chennai,
Tamilnadu.
My name is chandu working as a software developer in one small company.
And i have some financial problem's in life.iam searching for personal finance
And one day i got a call from "shree hari finance company" and they told me that
We are arrange a private finance for employed people and i asked about the
Process for that private finance and i said that i need 2lakhs as a personal loan

They told me that ok we will provide all the amount but at first you have to pay 2 emi amount
That is totaly 13400,
Next day i transferred the amount and inform to them
They told me that i will check and call back you
From that day (4/03/2014) they are not attending my phone calls sir
Please take action on that company sir

Person name: Raghu
Ph:no: 8149542279

Company name: sri hari finance Maharashtra
khaninayat

Mar 28, 2014

ILLEGAL WORK IS HAPPING NO ONE IS READY TO HELP IN THIS MATTER

Subject :-1)Mass demolition of our structure under the false assurance of resettlement and committing the breach of consent terms filed in the city civil court.
2)Two cases of deaths of infants occurred under the open sky after the demolition of our structure
3)Promise by Shiv Sena Corporate Mr Rahul Shewale shifting will be done within 7 days almost 7 month gone
4) Accordingly the demolition has been carried out on 26.9.2013.it is regrettable that despite of demolishing the structures of 82 hutment dwellers jaysing thakkar has misguided the authorities and got demolished 300 structures on the spread on the land admeasuring more than 9000 sq.ft mtrs.
5) it is pertinent to bring to your kin notice that the hutment dwellers are compelled to live under open sky with their children two of infants have killed due to cold after the demolition of our hutment. Our grievances are not less then the victims of shifted to the transit camps of muzaffarnagar of uttar Pradesh where number of death cases have been reported
We,the undersigned ,residents of Maharashtra nagar no.3 mankhurd ,Mumbai-400088 submit the following for your consideration and request for necessary in the interest of justice.We submit that our hutments were situating on the land bearing cts no.6/1 survey no.80 maharashtra nagar no.3 mumbai-400088. As per the revenue record the said land belong to collector. there were as many as 300 structure were situate on the said land .most of the structure were in existence prior to the year 1995 it is in existence prior to the datum line fixed by the government of Maharashtra to regularize protect the structure prior to the year 1995.The persons namely Jaysingh Jamnada Thakkar and other are claiming the ownership in respect of the said plot of land that bearing cts.no.6/1.The said Jaysingh Thakkar and other through their constituted attorney Balkrishna Narayan Gawade had been lodging complaints against our structure with Brihan Mumbai Mahanagra Palika demolishing our structures.In the year 2009,in order to protect our structure from demolition and to dispossess us from the said plot of land the 82 residence of the said plot filed three different civil suit vide suit nos.853/2009,863/2009 and 1199/2009 in the city civil court.We had appointed one Mrs.Sangeeta Mohan Kamble as our constituted Attorney to defend the said suits.In the month of April 2013 it was agreed between us and the said the said Mr.Jaysing Thakkar through his C.A.Balkrishna Gawade to settle dispute amicably out of the court .both the parties filed consent terms in order to settle the dispute and withdraw the suits from our side.As per the said consent terms filed in the court that Jaysingh Thakkar and other will shift the 82 hutment dwellers situated on the area admeasuring 4467 sq.mtrs.,on the adjacent plot of land bearing cts no.10,hissa no.1 maharashtra nagar no.3 mankhurd,Mumbai-400088 and each hutment dwellers will be allotted size13*13 plot to each with other amenities specifically mentioned in the said consent terms against the payment of Rs.20,000/- each. Accordingly the slum dwellers had also agreed to co-operate Jaysingh Thakkar and others. A copy of the said consent terms is enclosed herewith for your ready reference.It has been specifically agreed as per the content terms that jaysingh thakkar and other will shift the 82 hutment dwellers to plot of land bearing cts no.10 hissa no.1 within 15 days from the date of demolition.Accordingly the demolition has been carried out on 26.9.2013.it is regrettable that despite of demolishing the structures of 82 hutment dwellers jaysing thakkar has misguided the authorities and got demolished 300 structures on the spread on the land admeasuring more than 9000 sq.ft mtrs.Unfortunately the remaining slum dwellers did not approach the court and hence no relief was granted to them and their structures were also demolished along with 82 structures.It is regrettable that jaysingh thakkar and other have committed the breach of the consent terms filled by them in the court and have still not shifted to 82 slum dwellers who had filed suits in the court to protect their structure to plot of land bearing cts no 10 hissa no.1 further more jaysingh thakkar and other now demanding Rs.40000/- despite of Rs.20000/- towards the settlement charges.
Thus jaysingh thakkar and other have betrayed other faith and have cheated the slum dweller of Maharashtra no.3 they have intentionally demolished the structures of other hutment dwellers apart from that of 82 slum dwellers.Jaysingh Thakkar and other are now extending threat of dire consequences to the slum dwellers their through hired criminal.they have challenged of serious consequences and implicating slum dweller in false case if we dare to approach the court.They have criminals in order to terrorism us .the persons namely Rasool murgiwals,babu balkrishna gawade,RD Snakpal,Mrs.Sangeeta Mohan Kamble who are not the residents of the locality are intervening into the dispute with vested interested.Jaysingh Thakkar and other have also instigating some of the dwellers against the other as a result of which few of our slum dwellers namely Mrs.Meena Vishwakarma 2) Anusaya Shinde 3)Munna Jaiswar 4)Dauya Jaiswar And other are acting against us.Thus Jaysingh Thakkar and other have failed to comply the consent terms filed in the court we are entitled for constructing our structures on the earlier place that is cts no.6/1 survey no.80 which is belong to government.It is pertinent to bring to your kind notice that no such order by court was passed to demolish the said 82 structures and it where demolished by jaysingh thakkare and other only after arriving on the terms of resettlement. The assts engg building and factories M EAST WARD in his letter dated 29.1.2014 without verifying the fact has told that the said 82 structures were demolished only after the court order.on the contrary the officials of brihan Mumbai mahanagar palika have refused to grant us permission to reconstruct our structures at our earlier place.it is pertinent to bring to your kin notice that the hutment dwellers are compelled to live under open sky with their children two of infants have killed due to cold after the demolition of our hutment. Our grievances are not less then the victims of shifted to the transit camps of muzaffarnagar of uttar Pradesh where number of death cases have been reported

Thanks And Regards
Inayat Khan
mishraanup640

Mar 25, 2014

compaint against my friends family

dear sir madam,
I am really very upset because of my friends family they stay in Delhi and i stay in Mumbai.they harvesting me because of thei daughter . thei daughter head runway from her house because of her mom daddy thei were beating her and what every she earns by taking home tuition of 1to 5 her mom and daddy should take her money not give her anything,I was her best friend thats why she shear everything with me while cheating on msg her mom was also gelous on me why she cheat with me we were very frank to each other ,But they our Harvesting me that they will file a complaint against me of kidnapping thei daughter.
I told them every thing but they our not leasing to me and my father is already a heart patient i dont want to know him anything about it [i am realy sorry for my family that bcoz of me they will face such kind of problem ]
.Plz help me what should i do i am really disturb ,

.Plz help me what should i do i am really disturb ,
if there is any option plz tell other wise i am thinking to finish my life
ashahomes

Mar 17, 2014

pehlaj lalwani, madhugiri chs ltd.chembur.cheator

Mr.Pehlaj Lalwani has cheated me of my brokerage charges of 12500/- in collision with one Builder.Mr.Rohira from khar for the last 5 years promising me every week that he will pay next week.
ashutosh7

Feb 27, 2014

Lost of handset containing important company information

I was travelling from thane to mulund for my johnson Johnson office work Suddenly when I got down the train I felt something is being taken from my pocket It was when I came out of station I realized it was my mobile which was pick-pocketed It was having alot of very important and crucial company information Kindly request you to trace it as soon as possible please The info in the phone was very important to the company Please help

Cell - Galaxy S duos
IMES - 354098052980873

plz help .
krishna kumar dwivedi

Feb 15, 2014

Application request regarding immediate action against Fraud

The commissioner of police mumbai & Superintendent of police Thane Rural

Subject : Application request regarding immediate action against Fraud

Respect Sir;

With due respect please note that I am Krishna Kumar Dwivedi S/O Gadadhar Prasad Dwivedi

This is to inform you that on 07/01/2013 I purchased a Room of 10*20=200 square feet area Hrwade

Pada Dhaneev Bag Nalasopara East from Mr. Anand Rampyare Singh through agent Chandramoul

Mishra & Shivshankar Mishra With Total Amount of Rupees Two lakh Thirty Thousand I have paid them

total amount of rupees one lakh forty thousand by cash & cheques as an initial amount and it has been

promised by these property persons that you can accommodate the room on 15th march 2013 by that

time all the required arrangements like electricity water supply etc will be made for you.

In continuation to above context on 6th march 2013 Anand singh has taken original property papers from

me saying that they are required for electricity supply & proof construction purpose. Since then whenever

I tried calling Anand singh either does not pick my call or switch off his cell phone.

When I visited the place july-2013 and I try continuously to contact Chandramoul Mishra & Shivshankar

Mishra but not answering call.

After that they had given me a cheques of union bank of India Oshiwara Jogeshwari West Mumbai

cheques no-468279 account no-43241 of Rs. 40000,But the given check got bounce

Then I call them to know about bounce and they told me to register the case with police and we are not

going to give your money back.

Please note that on the verge of making my own house I have invested my all money &broke my PF

amount, LIC policies and then only booked a small room through Anand Singh and given all the money to

them.

During this deal Chandramoul Mishra & Shivshankar Mishra is the mediator between us who does all the

paper work for us &also has a strong personal & professional relation with Mr.Anand singh.

In context to overall incident I request you to please take an Immediate action against Anand

singh,Chandramoul Mishra & Shivshankar Mishra for such fraud property affair and bounce cheques

issue by taking legal action against them and Kindly return my money of Rs.40000 as early as

possible.(One Lakh returned by them to me by giving another room at same location )

Here I am Mentioning all the available details related to them as;-

(1)Anand Rampyare Singh-(07387898533)

Present address-Harwade Pada Shiv Mandir Road Nr.Purshottam School Dhaneev Bag Post-Pelhar

Nalasopara East Thane MH

Permanent Address-Village-Jawansipur,Post-Jamalapur Bazaar,Block-Ramnagar Tahshil-
Mariahu,District-Junpur(UP) MOBAILNO-08576022203

(2)Chandramoul Mishra-(07758818033 and 9323908809)

Present address-Harwade Pada Shiv Mandir Road .Narshingh Dubey trust Dhaneev Bag Post-Pelhar

Nalasopara East Thane MH

(3)SHIVSHANKAR MISHRA-(08689840117)

Present address-ASHOK NAGAR SHIVSENA OFFICE SIDE MAROL PIPE LINE ANDHERI EAST

MUMBAI 400059

Permanent Address-Village-Mishirgama,Post-Mishirgama,Police station-Naigadhi,District-Rewa MP

Address : Room No-21,Chawll No-12,The Great Indira Nagar Marol Pipe Line Andheri East Mumbai Maharashtra Pin Code-400059

Krishna Kumar Dwivedi Mob-9029481328

Feb 13, 2014

Mumbai police in bandra Terminus

This is regarding the incidents with Mumbai police.
Yesterday, on dated 13 th Feb., I had a very bad experience about some police person in Bandra Terminus. I was returning from Colombo tour. My train was from Bandra to Gujarat. I was checked by those police just infront of station, under the subway. They checked all my belongigs- bags,passport,dollar,mobile etc. by three-four police person. One was trying to disturb me from my attention towards my dollar with them. One was pretending to count those, in the mean time he kept 100 dollar in the table drawer. I could not know that at that time . They released me after nothing was found wrong with me. I was being late with train. When I calculated all my expenditure and balance dollar with me in running train, I found one hundred dollar less with me., that means approx. Rs.6200/-. I cound not do anything for that. Can any body suggest me how to expose those corrupt policeman.
gaurang oza

Lost of mobile
I have lost my mobile while traveling in auto on 21/09/2012. My mobile model mod no is NOKIA101 DUAL SIM. My details as per follows:-
Name : MR Gaurang S Oza

Address: Sai Krupa Chawl no 5, Room no 4, Ganesh Nagar,Dahisar(e), Mumbai-400068

Mob Model: NOKIA101 DUAL SIM MODEL

SIM NO:9833614880

IMEI NO: 359741041619582/359741041619590 A

MAIL ID: gaurangs_oza@rediffmail.com, contact no 09821381969

Please help me to find out my mobile.

Gaurang S Oza
gaurang oza

Lost of mobile
I have lost my mobile while traveling in bus on 23/07/2013. My mobile model mod no is SAMSUNG GURU DUAL SIM Mod:- SGH 2152. My details as per follows:-
Name : MR Gaurang S Oza

Mob Model: SAMSUNG GURU DUAL SIM MODEL NO SGH 2152

SIM NO:098213819699/07738616484

IMEI NO: 353677041941954

MAIL ID: gaurangs_oza@rediffmail.com, contact no 09821381969

Please help me to find out my mobile.

Gaurang S Oza
sachingautam

Mobile Stolen

My mobile was stolen on 5th Feb, 2014 while I was travelling from Chembur to Kharghar station. This incident happened between Govandi and Mankhurd Railway stations and I got to know about this at Sanpada Railway Station. The mobile was XOLO Q2000, IMEI No. 911337800057550. I reported this at Vashi Railway Station and to my dismal , I was discouraged to report this as an FIR and was asked to write a complaint application. I was told by the policeman that it was my mistake that I lost the mobile and was asked to write as "Mobile Lost" in the application and not "stolen". When our law enforcement agencies are going to change our mindset and stop harassing the victim??

Shachindra Gautam
sachingautam

Mobile Stolen

My mobile was stolen on 5th Feb, 2014 while I was travelling from Chembur to Kharghar station. This incident happened between Govandi and Mankhurd Railway stations and I got to know about this at Sanpada Railway Station. The mobile was XOLO Q2000, IMEI No. 911337800057500. I reported this at Vashi Railway Station and to my dismal , I was discouraged to report this as an FIR and was asked to write a complaint application. I was told by the policeman that it was my mistake that I lost the mobile and was asked to write as "Mobile Lost" in the application and not "stolen". When our law enforcement agencies are going to change our mindset and stop harassing the victim??

Shachindra Gautam
Sayali Desai

Dec 30, 2013

stolen samsung galaxy core

I have lost my cell. please help me to find out. Detail are as below:-

MOBILE:- Samsung galaxy core

IMEI-: 357089059317646

CONTACT EMAIL I- SAYALIDESAI153@YMAIL.COM.

THNKS

OFF ANDHERI- GHATKOPAR RD
CHAKALA,
ANDHER(E)
LANDMARK-TALWARKAR GYM/MIRADOR HOTEL/DRAGONFLY HOTEL

THIS BUILDING , EXTERIOR, INTERIOR WALLS ,D STEPS,CEILINGS R GIVING WAY,A PORTION OF D TERREACE WALL HAD FALLEN IN D COMPOUND.

WE D PUBLIC FEAR OUR LIVES.

FROM 9 YEARS TALKS ARE ON FOR REDEVELOPMENT. BUT THE COMMIITEE MEMBERS R ALL PLAYING GAMES.

SPEACIALLY D CHAIRPERSON, IS NOT ALLOWING ANY PROPOSALS TO GO FURTHER, THEY RUN THEIR BUISNESS IN THEIR GROUNG FLOOR HOUSE PLUS WANTS COMMISSION FROM D BUILDERS.

THEIR IS A N B WING. WING A, IS MISERABLE, MOST OF US R EXTREMELY FEAR OUR LIVES .

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP US.WE ALL WANT TO LIVE.

GOD BLESS ALL
Mehtab Anwar

Nov 26, 2013

bike stolen from our Area at night

hello sir,
i am an indian citizen, on 26th Nov,2013 our bike was stolen from our area Hero Honda CD Dawn MH-03-Al 2413 (Marun Colour).
Please sir help us we are middle class family help us to find our bike .

Address :- Millat Manjil Bld No A/34 B-wing Room No 301 Near RNA park vashinaka Mahul Road Chembur Mumbai 74
Email Id :- reshmas140@gmail.com
Tel:- 9702994168 -Mahtab Anwar

Plz Do the need full
its a humble Request
HERO HONDA CD-DAWN-MH-03-AL-2413
Sarita Gupta

Nov 23, 2013

Complaint for gambling happening in the society

This is with the reference to gambling going in the society which is at Kasturaba Gandhinagar, Parel Shivneri CHS – A Wing, Worli Mumbai - 400018 . We have made several complaints with the reference to this issue; so far no action has been taken as yet. Today i. e. 23rd November we had called twice on 100 no, police came and took some money from the gamblers and left without doing anything to them.
Another issue we are facing is, there is a open space in front of the building – Parel Shiveneri – A wing, children as well as adults keeps on playing in that place throughout the day which is not a playing ground. We are facing lot of issues with this.
Would request your immediate action on the above mentioned issues.
Thanks In advance!!
sule_yogesh

Nov 19, 2013

Mobile Lost

As per above captioned subject I have lost my mobile Htc desire v black model on 18/11/13 while travelling from Dombivli Railway station to CST .

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

Email - sule_yogesh@yahoo.co.in
Office - 9833831354
Puja Dutta

Nov 14, 2013

Police took bribe from me

This is to inform you that I m Puja Dutta,(staying in kolkata) I & my husband went from Bombay to Goa (first time)by Neetabus & returned on 8th Nov .While returning we had a terrible experience which I need to share with u.At Mapusa bus stand when we loaded our baggage to bus no 9107 told the helper I was carrying 2 bottles of wine in our baggage so handle with care. I also asked about any checking or whatsoever.If something was there we were unaware of that.If the helper told us then we didn't carry the 2 bottles. The helper didn't say anything but we were shocked to find out a thorough checking being done at the Karoli check post, and that even only our baggage.I am sure the helper informed them. The security personal(in a police uniform) asked for Rs. 20,000/ else he will put us behind the bars and will proceed to the court next morning.He told us we have to stay whole night there. We have requested him to take away the bottles which he denied. At last he started bargaining and forced us to pay Rs.4000/ to release us.My question is that if I was wrong he could took away the bottles why he was asking money means bribe. This is shameful for t5he police department. After that the entire journey the helper along with the driver maligned us and misbehaved.he also told us that company executives will not be able to do anything about this case.I have already told everything to Mr. Aziz over the phone who is a executive in Neeta Travels.Mr.Aziz told me it is happening for quite some time.
It is my earnest request to pls take the matter seriously because it is not right.Please take the action ASAP

Puja Dutta
Mail Id puaj577@gmail.com(9836179858)
rajmudra123@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2013

stolen mobile

I shall be highly obliged if you can send me the full detail of my stolen mobile :-

IMEI *358793/04/325257/4*
Nerul Sector 01, Navi Mumbai 400706
shanmuga.rajan76@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2013

Mobile Lost

As per above captioned subject I have lost my 2 mobile (Micromax Canvas Fun A74) model in one week while travelling from Sion Railway station to Kalyan and my both IMEI no. is detail given below:

Micromax Canvas Fun A74 (Red Color)
IMEI No. 911331600012253 & 911331600112251

Micromax Canvas Fun A74 (Blue Color)
IMEI No. 911331600494980 & 911331600596032

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

Shanmuga Rajan
# 9664462222 / 9867864010
Email - shanmuga.rajan76@gmail.com
Office - 022 43531234 (Ext.256)
ramesh0606

Fraud Complaint about a fraudster

Dear Sir /Mam,

My self Ramesh Yadav staying in Chembur working in ICICI bank Ltd i have been con'd by two people name Vishal Lokhande and Gajendra Kishanchand Sharma (Introduced himself to me as dev sharma).

Brief case histrory is in this way, i have some loan to be repayed by me and due some financial constraint was i not able to do so hence my CIBIl rating got effected and loan used to get reject. I was approached by this two fraudster as they can finance me via one of the finance company name Bazzare Finance Company Ltd. This guys me approached saying they saying that they run freelance finance company name Shree ganesh Finance having tie upwith lotof banks and NBFC, they had office at BMC market in Bhandup.

They have cheated to a amount of 125000.00 saying that this is deposit and charges to be paid for acciquirng loan.

Proof of mine handing over cash this guys are
Sunil : - 9892061221 he use to be thier office boy
Sushil : - 08108361387 his friend in his account i have transferred fund for handing over to vishal

Deatils of both fraudster is mentioned below

Vishal Lokhande
Mobile Number: 07666214734 - (Active Number)
09029108401 - (Inactive but earlier active number)
Motor Cycle Number: MH02BV2006
Address: As per his confirmation he stays in BEST quarters in borivali his parent is in BEST

Gajendra Kishanchand Sharma
Mobile Number: 07208001130 - (Active Number)
09029107751 - (Inactive but earlier active number)
Birla Sunlife agent Code Number Agent Number: 8810021
Address: As per his confirmation his parents stay in kurla but as he married to a muslim girl he changed his caste and currently leaving at thane.

Please help me in getting my fund back

Rgds
Ramesh Yadav
9819882263
bijendr sing

Nov 6, 2013

Creating Problem in Area of Santacruz (W)

I was staying in Gaffur Chawl, Dattataray Road, Behind Raheja College, Santacruz (W), Mumbai - 400054.

Here one Rajesh Thakur name person doing problem in our area, now in Hindi

yaha per ek Dharampeet hai jisme galat kaam hote hai, night mai Taas (patte) khele jaate hai, aur DADA giri karte hai, kisi ko bhi gaali dete hai.
vinodsampat

Mobile Model : Samsung Note II
Sim Services used : Airtel ; Mobile no. +919987622225 (Service discontinued after loss of mobile)
IMEI No. : 353489.04.634055.8
Mobile Stolen on : 23/10/2013
Mobile Holder : Adv. Vinod C. Sampat
Veena Raul

Oct 14, 2013

Lost of mobile

I have lost my moble while trvelling in BEST at Deonar Deopt on 28/08/2013. My moble model mod no is SAMSUNG GALAXY DUOS S 7562. My details as per follows:-
Name : Smt Veena Vilas Raul
Address: Champa32, New Mandala BARC Colony, Anushktinagar, Mumbai-400 094

Mob Model: SAMSUNG GALAXY DUOS S7562

SIM NO: 9969023501, 8898123209

IMEI NO: 3549060529537201

MAIL ID: aashar14@gmail.com

Pleae help me to find out my mobile.

Smt Veena Vilas Raul

PRATEEK - Fraud Consultant
    Dear Sir, I am giving you the complete URL...
    Goel medical agency - selling drugs without drug licence of that concerned state
    SACHIN SINGLA PROP. OF M/S GOEL MEDICAL AGENCIES , 16/5,...
    indian railway parcel service - missing
    not unload my bike Dear sir, I had booked my motor...
    Electric Bill pvvnl - Avarage bill
    A/C: 3101813000 My Flat close last three month and i...
    Dish Tv Service... - Dish TV_CST
    Dear Sanjay Kumar, Thanks for voicing your concern....
    SBI PO - Amount deducted but not yet received registration number
    On 24th April i applied for sbi po 2014 through online...
    punjab national bank - Cash not Obtained but the balance deducted
    Sub: Debit of money without issuing the cash Ref: ATM...
    Election Commision Of Tamilnadu - Name deleted from Voters list
    My family's name is deleted from the voter's...
    Election Commission - missing name on voter list
    respected sir, i had voted in the year 2009 for lok...