NAAPTOL

Consumer complaints and reviews about NAAPTOL

Aug 17, 2012

wrong delivery of product

Dear mr.Gupta,

we acknowledge the receipt of your order. Would like to inform, we have initiated a complete refund for the said order.

Cheque favoring : madhukar gupta amount : 4399.00/-

Please be informed it takes 3 working days for us to prepare the refund cheque and the same will be couriered to you at your mailing address, we expect you to receive the cheque within 7-10 working days.

Do write us back at feedback@naaptol.Com if the cheque is not delivered in 7 to 10 working days or call us at 09223516148 for further assistance.

Request your patience in the interim.

Thanks & regards,

customer care
naaptol online shopping pvt.Ltd.

Jul 24, 2012

poor quality and false advt

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would surely help you, kindly help us with your order id so that we can assist you further.

Kindly write back to us at crm@naaptol.com or call us at 09223516148 for further assistance.

Please be assured of complete resolution.

Customer Service.

Jul 23, 2012

poor quality and false advt

This is regarding complain of your product (Car Stereo with FM, MP3, USB, SD Card Support + Speakers + Tweeters + 4GB Branded Pen Drive + Stylish Watch). This was my first purchase from naaptol.com and it was a horrible experience. The quality of all mentioned stuff is very poor and the basic product ‘Car Stereo’ is not working even.

Feb 23, 2012

Dear Mr.Ghosh,

We are sorry to note that the item that you have purchased through the order no-2928821 & you have received damage/defective product.This is a very rare and unfortunate case and we apologize for the same.

We request you to kindly send the item back to our warehouse within 7 working days mentioning the order number on the packet.
* Items are to be returned with all accessories and original packaging.
* Careful attention is to be given with the packing of the product to avoid damage during transit.

Kindly do note- the above two points are to be strictly adhered to so that we may process with a refund.
We would request you visit your nearest Blue Dart office and send the whole product to the below mentioned address:

JS associates.
2, Mangesh Industrial estate,
Subhash Nagar
Mulund Link Road.
Nahur West - 400 078.
Land mark Behind Designo Furniture Showroom

Also, provide the centralized A/c # 113260. Mode: DP to the logistics. You will not have to pay any courier charges for the same and if asked for the value of the order at the counter, kindly mention a value below Rs 1000 (as the order is defective does not hold any commercial value).

On the back cover of packing request you to add your name and complete address, along with Naaptol order no [2928821] and your mobile/ landline no for easy identification and further processing.

Please put the copy of print label/ invoice/delivery challan received by you (copy) inside the box along with a note stating the details of defect.

Kindly write us back with the AWB# & cheque favoring name.

It would take 4 to 5 days for the product to reach us, & post that we would send you the refund cheque in 12 to 15 working days.

Request your patience in the interim.

Customer Care

Dec 30, 2011

Dear Mr.Ghosh,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We have escalated this case to concerned vendor they will get back to you at the earliest.

We request your patience in the interim.

Customer Care

Dec 28, 2011

Blackberry 8830 not working

I had placed order # 2928821 from www.Naaptol.Com for a blackberry 8830 CDMA + GSM mobile phone on 1 dec'11 and got it on 19 dec'11. After unpacking the device, I found that the phone was not working in the CDMA mode. I have spoken repeatedly to both Naaptol and Reliance customer care to try and get the handset to work - but to no avail. Reliance have informed me that this phone's ESN number is "duplicate" and the phone will not work with Reliance cdma. Naaptol are now saying that I have to send this phone to some mumbai address for repairs. I fail to understand why they have sent me a defective handset which does not even have a proper and legitimate ESN number. And also why I have to courier this at my expense, to some third party? I have been chasing naaptol for the last few days, but their customer care seems reluctant to give me a refund. I regret to say that naaptol's reputation as evinced on this website is rather poor and judging from the number of complaints that have been lodged here about the same product, it appears that they are continuing with their dubious sales practices. I would like them to respond to this and advise me how to go about getting a refund. Incidentally, one of the so-called "free gifts" sent with this blackberry phone, a polo club watch, is also defective and does not run properly. Curiously, despite the complaints, Naaptol is continuing to advertise this product on their website - they have not even bothered to remove the false and misleading text that this handset works with Reliance CDMA - http://www.naaptol.com/price/941002-BlackBerry-8830-CDMA-+-GSM-Mobile.html?utm_source=Internal-Banner&utm_medium=Homepage-Center&utm_campaign=Blackberry-8830-CDMA-GSM
ashok kumar

Oct 31, 2011

naapatol is fraud - bad supply of materials

I had ordered for Wespro Touch screen tablet PC with 3 G vide order No. 2623193 on 12 Oct. 2011 after long pursuation i received item in dead position i mean non working condition. Firstly item received after long gap of days on 28/10/2011 at 5.40 p.m when i opened and saw the tablet was not in working condition. I immediately lodged complaint in Naaptol vide complaint No. 173603 to Mr. Swapnil at 6.40 p.m. on 28/10/2011 same day and subsequently on 31/10/2011. But i am sorry to state no action and no telephone has been received from their end. Now I would like to request NAAPTOL department either send me fresh one or refund my amount immediately without loss of time. My contact no. is 9818032523.
ashok kumar

Oct 25, 2011

non delivery of item - Wespro touch screen tablet PC with 3 G

I had ordered Wespro Touch Screen Tablet PC with 3 G vide oreder No. 2623193 (i) number for an amount of Rs. 6298.00 and the same has been paid through net banking (CCvenue) and the order has been confirmed by Naaptol. Fifteen days has been passed but delivery has not been made to me. Time and again, i sent mail to Naaptol and tried to contact over their customer care number but after telling order number they say that order number is wrong. I am strange, why this is happening and why they are not sending reply to me and material to me. Kindly expite the matter immediately. My email address: kash_ra@yahoo.co.in and ashok.kumar@nhpc.nic.in respectively.

thanx

Jul 23, 2011

Defective Product

I ordered a Blackberry 8320 curve through naaptol.com. The order number of this product is 2098365.

This order was delivered at my residence on 23rd July 2011. We also paid INR 8199 for the receipt of this delivery (INR 7999 for the product + INR 200 as shipping charge)

When we tried to use the phone, we came to know it is a defective one as it turns off once any key is pressed and then again takes time to turn on.

It is shame that websites like Naaptol are cheating with people like this. I am also feeling that it would have been better for me if I would have opted to purchase the same phone from the Blackberry outlet and not from these cheaters.

It would be my request to kindly help me in order to get my money refunded.

With kind regards,

Chinmoy Anand
Mob: +91 9910873014

Jan 29, 2011

Not received my product/excess money

Complaint for order no : 1088878
Complaint number logged with customer care : 390729

Sir/Ma'am,

I had ordered a product from your web-site on 9th Dec,2010.There are two complaints that I have logged with customer care which have been taken in a single complain number mentioned above.

During the order itself, an excess amount of Rs.500/- was deducted from your end. The confirmation page had shown it as Rs.1599/- but Rs.2099/- were deducted from my bank account. I put a complain with customer care on 10th-Jan-2010 (390729) on which I was asked to mail/fax my statement details. I had sent a mail along with the bank e-statement and the confirmation page screen-shot dated 12th-Dec-2010 with subject 'Regd. the amount deducted from account : order number 1088878'. Please note that there hasn't been a change in the subject line in my next communications with you.

I received the product on 15th Dec,2010. It was a non-working and used product without user-manual/charger/ear-phones etc. After talking to the customer care and adding to the existing complain,I returned the product through Blue Dart on 21st-Dec-2010 and you got it on 22nd-Dec-2010. The AWB number was 13059974185.

After calling the customer care number (9223516148) everyday from 31st-Dec-2010 and spending my time, money and energy to no avail, I finally escalated the issue and e-mailed to the support team on 7th-Jan-2011. After a couple of mails being exchanged, the status of my product was finally updated to 'Request for Replacement' on 18th-Jan-2011. After that, it's showing 'Ready for Reshipping' since 24th-Jan-2011. I should have technically received the product by 27th-Jan-2011 (26th being a national holiday), but I have still not got it. I don't know when I'll get it.

Also, my complaint for refund of Rs.500/- is still pending since 10th-Dec-2010. It's been 1 month and 20 days since I have ordered for the product and I am honestly frustrated now. I'm sure I have spent a lot more on calling the customer care numbers than what the product is worth. Please either resolve both the issues soon or cancel my order and refund the full amount of Rs.2099/- to my account and end this mess.

Shivami

Income Tax Department - One PAN Card Number issued to Two persons
    Sub:-Same PAN card issued to two different persons ...
    airtel digi tv - wrong recharge
    sir today i have to recharge on 3011286909 bt by mistake i...
    IRCTC - Partial refund of TDR
    Dear Sir, Referring to the subject mentioned above, I...
    KERALA STATE ELECTRICITY BOARD - loss.connection
    Hi, Consumer number 8983. From last 3 days I...
    bsnl postpaid - Changing of Billing Address
    23.07.2014 Changing of Billing Address Dear Sir, I...
    idea cellular - HARASSMENT BY COMPANY
    I live in greater noida and was using idea mobile postpaid...
    Hathway Internet - poor service and asking for bribe
    Dear Sir, I am a senior doctor in Tata Memorial...