NAGAR NIGAM ALLAHABAD

C.M.Pandey

May 28, 2015

Dirty sanitary lane & sewer chocking

Nagar Ayukt, Nagar Nigam Allahabad,
I am resident of 31/13, Church Lane Allahabad. It is situated infront of S.N.Children Hospital. Sanitary lane behind my house is in very bad condition, there is constant water logging, very fowl smelling, nali and sewer are chocked,water supply pipe line is running through it, environment is so polluted that it is inviting many health hazards and serious communicable diseases if urgent action is not under taken.I hope quick response in this matter.Photograph of sanitary lane is attached.

thanking u. C.M.Pandey, 31/13 Church Lane
Allahabad
ph. 9415283654

Dirty sanitary lane & sewer chocking

ashishsen16

May 28, 2015

Cutting of trees overhead electric wire

Dear officer Nagar Nigam

My house is situated at 187-A Allengunj Bund Road Allahabad-211002. For a considerable period of time the electric phase through which my domestic line is connected near Hallekar house, the branches of trees are disrupting the line. It is requested to issue suitable directions for cutting of trees falling on the lines. An urgent action may be taken as frequent there are short circuit caused to to overlapping of trees. Regards Ashish Sen 187=A Allengunj Bund Road, Allahabad-211002 Mob No 9415145879.
Krishniwas

May 27, 2015

Bad condition of street lights

Nagar Nigam,
Allahabad.
Please mind the condition of street lights in chowk , beside Jama Masjid , opp kotwali .
Recently some electricians repaired the light but it has again damaged.

Thanks for your concerns!!
Hriday Nath Seth

May 20, 2015

Nagar Nigam Allahabad

Pukka Nala running along the boundary wall of my house at No 1 Amarnath Jha Marg (Zone 4 Ward 35) remains full with stagnated foul smell emitting water. It is positive health danger.
Immediate steps may kindly be taken to correct flow of water in the Nala.

H N Seth

May 20, 2015

dirty water logging

The Nagar Nigam Allahabad
1 Sarojini Naidu Marg - 211001
There is heavy dirty&bad smel water logging in jayenti pur, sulem sarai,allahabad.There is no drainage system.I send complaint on 05/05/2015 by speed post but invain.Complaint is not being heard.Please,take action immediatly.Hopping early action.
Sudarshan Shakya
H/N-16A/2F/1,Jayanti pur,
Sulem Sarai,Allahabad.
pankajkushwaha

May 18, 2015

nali safai

sir
chhota baghara near annie besent school allahabad ki nali 2 saal se tuti hui hai kai baar complane kia par thoda sa kachara nikal kar chale jate hai na hi nali ban rahi hai aur na hhi safai ho rahi hai nali tubhari hone k karan gharo me badbu aati hai.
aapse vinamra nivedan hai ki nali banai jaye apki bahut kripa hogi.

dhanyavad
manishRO

May 17, 2015

Bad condition of street and street lights

I want to inform you that the condition of my lane is very bad of Amitabh Bachchan Road, right hand side first lane then left hand side second lane (Patthar Gali). Many times complain made but till now the condition is same . I am requesting you to check the condition and take the action as soon as possible. Street lights are out of order. Street remains in dark and there is a possibility of theft & accident. The condition of the street & drains are too bad.
Please insure to clean the drain & rebuild the Street and street light in my Locality..

Manish Srivastava

593/95/20 Sarvodaya Nagar
Allahpur Allahabad.
manu mishra

May 16, 2015

sivar ki vyavastha aur kanekshan

hamare nivas sthan me sivar ki vyavastha to kar di gayi hai kintu use nivas ke sivar se nahi joda ja saka hai nagarnigam se vinti hai ki yah karya vah jald se jald Kare hamare nivas sthan ka add hai- 4/17 m circular road rajapur alld pin-211001 .mob- 7499525922
anilkumarpatel94

sewer line choked

I am resident of tagore town Allahabad. There is a sewer line which is choked, all the dirty water is flowing in front of my door. I have several time spoken to GM, Jalsansthan, Excutive Engineer of JALSANSTHAN and JE Jalsansthan Mr. Vinod Mishra but no action has been taken from last 20 days. We are bound to move in that dirty water and it have a very bad smell also.
So take immediate action to resolve the problem and give chance to stay in healthy environment.
ANIL KUMAR PATEL
219A/85B/1 , Near Dr. SUR
TAGORE TOWN Allahabad
Keerti Shukla

Condition of the Road (Gali) damage

I want you inform you that the condition of the roads are very bad of (Bhusa wali gali), Shanker Ghat road, Teliyarganj , Allahabad (U.P.). Many times we did a complain but till now the condition is same. We are following from last 10 years but no progress in road( gali) development task till the date. Sir due to no road condition our kids suffering big problems in attending there school because rickshaw or bus are not able to come in our colony. If any person are suffering of any disease, so my humble request is that please start road development task in my area.

Keerti Shukla
Allahabad ( U.P.)
umesh kumar misra

May 15, 2015

Naale kee safai 3 saalon se nahee huee

Mere ghar ke baahar ke naale kee safai pichhle 3 saalon se nahee hui hai jiske kaaran mere ghar mein naale kaa paanee ghus jaataa hai.Kaee baar complaint kee lekin pichhle 3 saalon se kabhee safaee nahee hui.

U K Misra
Haridwar House
15/33,Stanly Road,Near Income Tax Office,Opposite Veerendra Hospital,Allahabad(UP)PIN Code : 211001
Mobile No. : 9415218451
Ashok Kumar Mittal

May 13, 2015

Office timings not displayed

I went to the office of the Nagar Nigam Allahabad on Hashimpur Road at 2.00 P.M. today 13 May 2013 for getting a form for registraion of death. The office was locked. Office timings were not displayed anywhere. Kindly ensure that the timings of all the officies of the Nagar Nigam are displayed prominently. The website of the Nagar Nigam should also display this information.prominently.
Ramlal Pal

May 10, 2015

Gali par Kabja

Gali me gausale KE wajha se logo ka rahna dubar hai gandagi aur gobar k chalte fislan aye din koi na koi girkar chotil ho jata hai. aur yaha k logo ne gali me teen shade bhi dal rakha hai.Mana karne par sab ladai-jhagde par utaru ho jaate hai. bike anae Jane me agar gaaye baithi hoti hai to rasta jaam ho jata hai gaye ko uthane par unka malik ladai karne aa jaata hai.
The Nagar Nigam Allahabad
1 Sarojini Naidu Marg - 211001

Respected sir/madam,
Mere Ghar KE gali me gaushala hai. Gaushala se ho rahi dikkat-
(bachcho mahila bujurgo ka Gali se aana Jana Khatre se khali nhi or Har samay gaye ka jamawada
Laga rhta hai.)gali me har jagha gobar pada rahta hai jise gali me chalna.
tak duswar hai. Gaushalo me pada gobar barshat me badbu karta hai.or pade gobar ko nalio me sidhe
bhaha diya jata hai.Jisse naliya jam chok ho jati hai pani ke na nikal pane ki wajh se machchar bimari
jaisa khatra bana hai.... mohale wale samjhate hai to wo log gali Galoj aur mar-peet par utaru ho jaate hai.
plz officer aap is samasya ka samadhan jald se jald karane ka kast kare.Thankyou

Address:- Near C.M.O. Office Dhaal, Ojha Chakki k bagal wali gali, beli colony Allahabad.
Pin-211002

Mob:-8896809691
radhey123

May 8, 2015

JAL KAL VIBHAG

JAL KAL VIBHAG
DEAR SIR,
INDIAN PM HAS STARTED SWACHCHA BHARAT ABHIYAN BUT IN MY AREA OF KAZIPUR NAINI ALLAHABAD ON THE WAY TO JKITI ALLAHABAD FLLOWING POINTS ARE BADLY OBSERVED

THANKS FOR THE PROPER OBLIGATION YOUR

May 5, 2015

NAGAR NIGAM ALLAHABAD DRANAGE SYSTEM

Water blogging problem
DEAR SIR,
INDIAN PM HAS STARTED SWACHCHA BHARAT ABHIYAN BUT IN MY AREA OF KASARI MASARI AANANDPURAM CHAKIYA ALLAHABAD HOUSE NO 205C/K ON THE WAY TO JKITI ALLAHABAD FLLOWING POINTS ARE BADLY OBSERVED-
1.-DRANAGE SYSTEM FOR WATER BLOGGING IS NOT AVALABLE.
2.-WATER DOES NOT COME IN THE WTER TAPE AND TULLU PUMPS HAS TO BE USED TO TAKE OUT WATER FROM THE TAPES AND THUS ADDITIONAL EXTRA LOSS OF ELECTRICITY POWER.
3.-THERE IS NO PROPER ROAD WITH INTERLOCKING/ANY OTHER.
4.-STREET LIGHT ARE NOT WORKING FOR A LONG TIME.
5.- SWEEPER NEVER COMES FOR THE CLEANSHIP OF ROADSIDE.
6.-GARBAGE POINT IS NOT AVALABLE IN THE VISINITY OF THIS RESIDENTIAL AREA.
7.-MOSQUITO PROBLEMS ARE INCREASING DUE TO BLOGING OF WATER.

THANKS FOR THE PROPER OBLIGATION YOURS
PIN-211016
Jeevan Rai

May 4, 2015

swear line

In ward no 79 attarsuiya in front of Nehru nagar post office, approx. 150 meters of swear line is totally damaged and house no 317A, B, C,D&E, and 235, 236, 236a are badly effected so that their swear lines are connected with nalis.

You are requested to kindly look into the matter and kindly arrange to lay down a new line about 150 m.

Jeevan rai
236 attarsuiya Allahabad UP-211003
Mob.no- 09889064602
Jeevan Rai

May 4, 2015

street light

Ward no 69 - some street lights are out of order. Street remains in dark and there is a possibility of theft & accident. Kindly do the needful accordingly.

Jeevan rai, 236attarsuiya, golpark, Nehru nagar post office.

1- high mast in golpark
2- in front of Nehru nagar post office
kanchanpal

Apr 22, 2015

condition of the road

I want to inform you that the condition of the rods are very bad of ganga nagar rajapur many times we did a complain but till now the condition is same . I am requesting you to check the condition and take the action as soon as possible.

your faithfully
kanchan
ganga nagar rajapur gali no 9
allahabad
Jayant Poddar

Apr 17, 2015

Street light & Open sewer line

1. Three street light is not working since three months, after complain the nagar nigam staff checked 15 days back and told that it will be replaced within three days, but still not replaced.
2. The open sever is badly damaged and a RCC platform over sewer is broken which cause its completely blocked and also the chances of accident of vehicles.
It is requested to please look after and do needful.
Thanks for your kind cooperation.
Address: Jayant Poddar, 143A/2, Nyay Nagar, Abubakarpur, Dhoomanganj, Allahabad
(Near Kendranchal (ITBP), Opp: Mr. Ramlochan Yadav Bunglow).
lavakush

Apr 8, 2015

sewage smell in water supply

I live in Shantipuram colony in Sector- B.Sir there is a serious problem of sewage smell in water supply nowadays.The water is so dorty that ot can not be used in drinking even wasing also.
Please take any proper action regard this.
LAVAKUSH
Shantipuram ,Sector-B
Mo.9695924882
amit3pathak

Apr 6, 2015

Road Development

I am informing you about street condition of kandhaipur transport nagar Allahabad, behind west pac gate. Sir this is 100 house colony but road is not developed yet. We are following from last 5 years but no progress in road development task till the date. Sir due to no road condition our kids suffering big problems in attending there school because rickshaw or bus are not able to come in our colony. If any person are suffering of any disease then it is very tough task for those family to reach hospital safely because street condition are worst. So my humble request is that please start road development task in my area.

Amit Pathak
Anil770

Apr 1, 2015

nagar nigam kisi bhi complain koi jimedari se kiyu nhi dekhta. yaha logo ki halat kharab hai gandagi se

सेवा मे-
का निवाशी हू..और यह की समस्या आज भी बद से
बतर है, कारण---
सिर्फ एक है और सरी समस्या उसी से जुडी है
"महोदय गली मे 15 से 20 मकान है सबकी
मोटरसाईकल गली मे ही रहती है.
छोटे बच्चे बुजुर्ग माहिलयो का गली से आना
जाना होता है लेकिन हर वकत गली मे गाय भैसो
का देरा लगा रहता है.आप समझ सकते है की जान
का खतरा लोगो के लिये बना है. महोदय ये सरे
जानवर गली मे ही बने गौशाले जो कि-रोशन लाल हाउस न0 = 45
का है गौशाले मे पडा गोबर बदबू करता है जिससे
गली मे तो क्या घर मे रहना मुस्किल है,.गली की
नाली सिर्फ और सिर्फ गोबर से लाबालब रहती है.
हमारे घरो का गंदा पानी नली मे बाह नही पाता
अत:- महोदय जीआपसे मेरी विनर्म विनती है की
आप इस ओन्लइन कम्पेलेन को शिवकार कर उचित से
उचित काडे कदम उठये जिससे गौशाले के मालिक
को सबक मिल सके..,
"मैं और गली के लोग आपके बहुत बहुत अभारी रहेंगे.
धन्यवाद
अनिल मिश्रा
30 न्यू लस्कर लाइन इला0
mohd.asifsekh

Mar 31, 2015

bad drainage & Street

i live in pura fateh mohd. naini allahabad, house no. 235/62/2- Mushtaq Ahmad. the condition of the street & drains are too bad. No Sweeper Comes in to clean the drains.
Please insure us to clean the drain & rebuild the Street in my Locality..
today i Deposited the house tax & no balance is there for tax of my house... so please solve my ploblem.

mohd. asif
amit3pathak

Mar 27, 2015

Street Bad Condition

Amit Pathak
9919554699

paytm - Wrong number recharged
    Dear PAYTM customer care, I tried recharging my Airtel...
    AIRTEL DIGITAL TV - hd channels
    Sir I upgrade my airtel digital set up box as HD against...
    www.upsconline.nic.in - community certificate date
    I am from OBC ( non-creamy layer) .I am giving civil...
    indiatimes shopping - received some broken mobile cover against the order of...
    This is to inform that I have given a order of B3007325 -...
    idea recharge - online idea recharge not done.
    I recharged my mobile using internet banking and from Idea...
    dishtv EPRS - WRONG RECHARGE- DISH TV
    Dear Online Team Adrian Here...there is been a wrong...
    printland.in - i have ordered a collage which had manufacturing defect.
    I ordered a collage from printland and I was so excited...
    TNPSC - GROUP 4 HALL TICKET MISSING
    Respected sir/madam I lost my group 4 hall ticket but I...
    VOLTAS - Not working
    Sir, I brought a split ac 1 ton 5 star on 01/04/2015....