NAGAR NIGAM ALLAHABAD

Consumer complaints and reviews about NAGAR NIGAM ALLAHABAD

INDRAJEET GUPTA

Apr 1, 2014

sadak complaint siver complaint

lukergang near att mill ke pas siver ka pani sadak per teen mah se bhne ke karan sadak per 1 fit tak ke aneko gaddhe ho jane se narak se ho ker lakho jnta chuthil ho rhe hai kripya karvai kren
Ashes Banerji

Mar 8, 2014

OPEN THROWING AND ACCUMULATION OF HUGE AMOUNT OF GARBAGE IN FRONT OF NG 415 OF NANDGRAM KASARI MASARI COLONY

GARBAGE ACCUMULATION IN NANDGRAM COLONY OF KALINDIPURAM KASARI MASARI ADA SCHEME .
ALLAHABAD.
SIR
IN FRONT OF HOUSE NO. NG 415 AND NG 398 OF NANDGRAM SECTOR there is a huge accumulution of open garbage. NO GARBAGE DISPOSAL VAN ever comes in NANDGRAM. We are regular tax payers and have the right to live in healthy surroundings. Please look into the matter and make arrangements for STOPPING OF GARBAGE THROWING OPENLY IN FRONT OF NG 415 AND NG 398 and ensure proper garbage disposal system in this ADA COLONY OF NANDGRAM.
THANKING YOU
MOB. 8604801917
sujitsingh1972

Feb 24, 2014

Water logging in Preetamnagar ADA block

Water Logging in ADA Block Preetam nagar H.No 238 to 250(near Indrajit Saroj BSP MLA house).

NAGAR NIGAM OFFICER

This is to bring to your kind attention that water logging during Rainy season is a common phenomenon since last 4 years in the ground floor of this ADA block . This is due to blocked drainage and in sufficient sewer line. This results in a very un higenic condition during rainy season

You are therefore look into the above matter and resolve this outstanding issue.Also look into the very slow progress of upgradation of sewer line in this area. Prompt action from your good office will be appreciated.

Best regards

Leela Singh
241 MIG Preetamnagar

SEVER LINE MAY PLEASE BE ALLOW

TO,
NAGAR NIGAM OFFICER, WARD No 08
MUNDARA,

RESPECTED SIR,
IT IS STATED THAT WE ARE (NEAR ABOUT 12 FAMILY ) LIVING IN MUNDERA GRAM NEAR GULAB GUEST HOUSE KARAYALAYA IN NARROW GALI (NEAR ABOUT 7 FEET )WHICH WAS WIDE 15 FEET BEFORE CONSTRUCTION OF BOUNDRY BALL OF GUDDI YADAV YADAV .
WE ARE REQUESTED THAT THE ROAD MAY PLEASE BE MAINTAIN/ PREPARED WHEN AS POSSIBLE AS .IT IS ALSO
STATED THAT THEIR IN NO ANY SEVER LINE ,THEREFORE SEVER LINE MAY PLEASE BE FURNISHED BEFORE PREPARED/MAINTAIN THE ROAD.

SEVER LINE MAY PLEASE BE ALLOW

TO,
NAGAR NIGAM OFFICER, WARD No 08
MUNDARA,

Feb 4, 2014

Not maintenance of public road

haris khan

Jan 3, 2014

SET INTERLOCKING BLOCKS IN GALI/ROAD

Respected sir/madam,
The gali road of pura manohardas ki baghiya having 8 feet wide gali, but the condition of gali is so worse.please take immediate action to build it,before any accident.
*I kept this copy of complain to me as proof that i already inform u about this.

regards:
Haris khan
daboo

Dec 24, 2013

AUTORICKSHAW drivers ASK FOR HUGE FARE

SIR,
AT ALLAHABAD station autorickshaw driver ask for a lot of fare from passengers for exp they ask for 250 or more money for naini and when we ask them why they are asking for so much money they tell that they had to give for parchi. They all just decide to ask for more money and all the drivers ask for more fare even if any one get ready to take the passenger at low rate they all forced him to increase the rate. sir, they even ask for 10 or 12 rupees from naini to rambagh although only 8 rupees is the actual fare. I want sir you to take strict action regarding this problem sir please start a prepaid service of autorickshaw so that no one can ask for more fare.
thanking you

Nov 25, 2013

Incorrect name in Khasara

Respected Sir, good morning.

I have a house in Salori & house Address is 114A/1, Chanderpur, Salori, TeliyarGanj, Allahabad.
My father was dead in April – 2012. I am two brother hence this house belongsto both of us.
But my brother has got this house transferred to his name very recently without my information . I am sure that some of the ‘Nagar Nigam officers’ are co operating with him. Now his name is appearing in Khasara.

I want to request you to kindly look into the matter & also to take the action against officiers involved in such kind of illegal activities.

Thanks with regards
Mob - 07838368044
Mail id :- ram_mourya51@yahoo.com

Nov 25, 2013

House name changed

Respected Sir, good morning.

I have a small request to you as follows.

I want to request you to kindly look into the matter & get the name corrected.

Thanks with regards
Mob - 07838368044
Mail id :- ram_mourya51@yahoo.com

House Address :- 114A/1, Chanderpur, Salori, TeliyarGanj, Allahabad.

I want to just request you to kindly give the instruction to DM – Allahabad to take up the matter with concern department so that I can get justice.

Sir, I am sure that you will also not like this kind of working by any of your department.

Waiting your reply pls.

Thanks with since regards
R.M.Mourya
faisalbeg2000

Nov 15, 2013

garbage and mosquito fogging

I am having problem from the garbage which is increasing day by day and the nagar nigam of allahabad did not take any action to reduce it from about 2 months and no fogging for mosquito.Please take any action as soon as possible. My address. 2/4 patrika marg civil lines allahabad Contact no. 9839052627
NagmaniRai

Oct 31, 2013

No Development of the Area

Sir We are the resident of Dhoomanganj Allahabad and pay our House Tax regularly without delay with expectation that some day Nagar Nigam look to this area also. I would like to inform you that road in front of my house needs to be looked by your goodself. My parents is in their old age and face lot of difficulty going out during rainy season due to non existence of any road and flowing of drainage water by the resident of this area over ground the area becomes hub of many types of diseases.
I would like to invite you to visit this area for only site seeing so that you can understand our problem well. I am grateful if my complaint has been registered and attend as early as possible by the responsible official.

Nagmanni Rai
manojvigilance

Jul 23, 2013

Bad condition of road

Phone: 0532-2427206, FAX: 0532-2531662

I am presently living in Vishnapuri, Lane no. 27. The road in front of my house was dug for laying the sever line year back. Since then it has not been made as it was previously. It has been very difficult in going out of house to us.

Manoj Kumar,
H. no. 227A/1B/2, Lane no. 27,
Vishnapuri, Bamrauli, Allahabad

Jul 3, 2013

EXCESSIVE GARBAGE

Phone: 0532-2427206, FAX: 0532-2531662

There is excessive garbage, cow-dung and other harmful waste products which has got accumulated in Tagore Town adjacent to Colonel Ganj Inter College (back gate). This place is also near Hanuman Mandir in Tagore Town. People have openly started defecating and urinating here. There are hundreds of animals like pigs, dogs, buffaloes which are fed on this garbage everyday. The stench from the garbage is intolerable and is not letting us do our daily business even inside our houses. The garbage has not been cleaned since months. The road has also sunk by a feet. The place is so full that garbage is now thrown on the road. Let me remind you that just at a distance of 10 metres each, two schools function here. Thousands of people and students are exposed to the risk of catching deadly diseases and infections. Please take action immediately or the residents of Tagore Town are determined to take legal action against you people. Our fundamental rights of right to health and right to a clean environment are being violated with impunity (as upheld by the Supreme Court in a number of cases). Your workers don't turn up for months to clean up the mess, rather bring garbage from other localities and throw here as if the residential colony is a dumping ground. Please take action as this nuisance and negligence will not be tolerated anymore.

Pradeep Verma
Advocate, Allahabad High Court
sanjay 9515

Jun 26, 2013

Sewer line connected to street drainage

We the resident of sohabatiabagh allahabad house no. 910/171 are facing great trouble just due to some people link the sewer man hole connected to street drainage because of this all dirty water of sewer system flow in to normal street drainage.This is very hazordus to health and a bad smell all around in street.A heavy flow of sewer system goes in street drainage and water logged in front of my house.

Kindly look in this matter we are really in trouble.
Dinesh Kumar Asthana

Jun 22, 2013

सड़क नहीं बनी

आदरणीय महोदय,

कलिन्दिपुरम के द्वारका फेज-२ के ई.डब्लू.एस. कॉलोनी की सड़क इस कुम्भ में भी नहीं बन सकी. बरसात के इन दिनों में पानी बरसने पर पूरी सड़क तालाब बन जाती है और कॉलोनी टापू बन जाती है. बाहर निकलना मुश्किल हो जाता है. इस सड़क को बनवा दीजिये. बड़ी कृपा होगी.

प्रार्थी

दिनेश कुमार अस्थाना
डी-२/७८
कालिंदी पुरम
इलाहाबाद
smita srivastava

Jun 15, 2013

sanitation

Due to rainfall the condition is become bad to worse in old katra, university road. I want to inform you that this area needs your attention for cleaning, sanitation. it looks very bad and unhygienic also. this is starting of rainy season and the situation is very bad . so please solve this problem immediately. We will be very thankful to you if you take correct step to remove this big problem from this area. we will wait for your support..........
THANKS
911,OLD KATRA ,
UNIVERSITY ROAD,NEAR SCIENCE FACULTY
ALLAHABAD.
nirbhayanand

Mar 25, 2013

complaint about encroachment at road in neemsarai colony

i am resident of neem sarai colony, mundera, allahabad from past one year.
I noticed here that there a lot of encroachment at road and steet in this area.
Some locally people habit to spread out water at the colony road and steet
in the absence of way to water flow. They has also block to nali and the way of water flow.

Sometimes, it is very tough to cross the road and the walking in the street here.
I think, we should impose on them extra charge/ tax as punishment.

Therefore, it is to request you sir, please consider this case and solve our problems.
Please clear the way of water flow and the illegal encroachment in neemsarai colony.

Your sincerely
Nirbhay Kumar
EWS-358, Neemsarai colony
Mundera, allahabad
contact- 9305275147
AVINASH59

Mar 14, 2013

safai ke sambandh me

koi bhi karmchari amitabh bacchan road par left ii lane me safai ke liye nahi aata hai last month ke 29/02/2013 ko aya tha uske baad se koi bhi karmchari nahi aya hai jisse kabhi bhi sankramak rog ho sakta hai aur mere ghar aur aas pass me chote bacche bhi hai mayohal me complaint karne par bhi koiu karwahi nahi ho rahi hi
avinash tripathi

Feb 21, 2013

Encrochment of Gali/Road of Nagar Nigam

encrochment of road/gali
There have fully encroachment at the end of 10ft road/gali by shri Mani Shankar malviya & shri ragvendra dwivedi in front of shri Lal ji yadav house. We have told them many times but they are not interested to respond our complaint. Mr. Dwivedi have administrative approach and he was connected in old BSP government.
We will be highly thankful, if this problem will be solved by administer level. We are suffering from fear and forcefully to take bad smell....
Please help us......
No action taken by responcible officers from 06 months.

Avinash Tripathi
449 F/1, Shivaji Nagar,
Baghmbari Gaddi, Allahpur.
email- sweetavinash.tripathi79@gmail.com
SUNIL KUMAR CHATTERJEE

Nov 28, 2012

correct the name of property in the KHASRA

Dear,Sir,
I am SUNIL KUMAR CHATTERJEE s/o Late Paresh nath Chatterjee R/o 323, MOHATSIM GANJ ALLAHABAD,My objection is that please correct a name of property in the KHASRA.
THE PROPERTY HISTORY
-------------------------------------------------
My great grand father buy the house since 1923. He has two son Late Panna lal Chatterjee & Late Robin Nath Chatterjee They are the patner of the property . The property has a two part. the first part Late Panna Lal Chatterjee & The second Part Late Robin Nath Chatterjee.Robin Nath Chatterjee was bachelor .He Executed Registered Will to favour of my father Late Paresh Nath Chatterjee.The Panna Lal Chatterjee has three sons Late Pratap Chandra ,Late Bhaskak Chatterjee & Late Paresh Nath Chatterjee.The "WILL" through The property has the second hole Late Paresh Nath Chatterjee's legal heir.& The first part has divide three part Late Pratap Chandra Chatterjee;s legal heir, Bhaskar Chatterjee's legal heir &Late Paresh Nath Chatterjee's legal heir.So kindly request to please correct KHASRA and obliged.

Your's faithfullly

Please help us......
rohit ratan kumar

Jun 10, 2012

safai ke sambandh me

koi bhi karmchari unchwa gari rajapur me safai ke liye nahi aata hai last month ke 29/05/2012 ko aya tha uske baad se koi bhi karmchari nahi aya hai jisse kabhi bhi sankramak rog ho sakta hai aur mere ghar aur aas pass me chote bacche bhi hai mayohal me complaint karne par bhi koiu karwahi nahi ho rahi hi

Apr 23, 2012

WATER COMPLAINT

our neighbour has block the drain so that water is not going further ano is coming to people house please come and open the drainage system there address bhola ka pura preetam nagar a pipeline is also broken thre

Apr 5, 2012

bad road in allapur

We the residens of allapur are facing great trouble just due non repair or patching of about 20 feet of main road just when we cross the railway overbridge to proceed to Baghambari housing scheme from Kundan Guest house Tagore town.
It is lying in extreme bad shape with bolders all around since last 10 months after a nala was made over there.
Kindly get the road repaire after informing nagar nigam allahabad

Sudeep Banerjee,9415637273

Samsung Duos E2652 - Mobile Lost on Trichy Tamilnadu
    Sir/Madam I have lost my Mobile : Samsung Duos - E2652...
    HP Gas consumer zone - distibutor not giving
    myregisration no.is3120919100022899. our distibutor said...
    CPPC,SBI,BELAPUR.Navi Mumbai - NON -RECEIPT OF PENSION
    R/Sir, This has the reference of WAOs Office,...
    HM Motors - Chennai - Worst service provided by HM motors chennai
    Hi Sir/Madam, I had service on 4th april in HM motors...
    Prabhavathi Builders - Prabhavathi Heaven
    Hi I m an existing customer of Prabhavathi builders in...
    MSRTC Online Bus Reservation - Refund of Ticket amount
    I am booking a ticket of Borivali to Lanja night...