Log inRegister
Submit Complaint

NAGAR NIGAM ALLAHABAD

India,
Uttar Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about NAGAR NIGAM ALLAHABAD

puchi007
 
Aug 21, 2016

Regarding to clean garbage & maintenence street

Dear sir,

mai aapse humbly request karte huye kah rha hu ki, mere gali me garbage pick karne wala 2- 3 din gap deke aata h.... jis wjh se gali kafi gandi rhti h.....

and second thing sir that is - es smy road ki position kafi kharab h jiske wjh se aane aur jane me bhut problem ho rhi h
kumarankur2608
 
Aug 20, 2016

STREET LIGHT FAULT

Dear Sir,
Following street light in Kasari Masari Chakiya are defected.so request you to repair it as soon as possible..

1.
L
4007523082
KMI
VID
DT10
C3
1/5


2.

L
4007523082
KMI
VID
DT10
C3
1/6

Kumar Ankur
205K/4K,Kasari Masari Chakiya,Allahabad
Mo.No:-9838365248
kumarankur2608
 
Aug 20, 2016

STREET LIGHT FAULT

Dear Sir,
Following street light in Kasari Masari Chakiya are defected.so request you to repair it as soon as possible..

1.
L
4007523082
KMI
VID
DT10
C3
1/5


2.

L
4007523082
KMI
VID
DT10
C3
1/6
Anubhav Sinha
 
Aug 12, 2016

Waterlogging problem

Allapur is a locality in Allahabad with around 20000 population. Due to rain there is heavy water logging in the area.
The pumps which have been installed are useless. New pumps are lying and no action has been taken by the District administration to install the same.
On account of serious lapses on part of your officers, the local public is suffering a lot.
Kindly look into the matter and direct necessary actions to be taken for installation of new pumps..
khalid hasan khan
 
Aug 9, 2016

katghar mohalle me bhaiso ke table se diariya

Sir,
hamare katghar mohalle me BHAISO KE TABELE KE HONE SE DIARIYA HAIJA KALRA FAILA HUA HAI IS KE KARAN MOHALLE ME KAI LOGO KI JAN JA CHUKI HAI TABELA KHALID HASAN KE GHAR KE SAMNE HAI
SIR ISKO JALD BAND KARWANE KI KRIPA KARE


KHALID HASAN KHAN
KATGHAR
ttbhmailer
 
Aug 8, 2016

NON MAKING OF SEWER SYSTEM

Respected Mayor,
Allahabad
I lives in Sahrara bagh area of your ward 19 here there is no sewer passage in our area . I am very much aggrieved that we are heading towards smart city and main location of city i.e. saharara bagh area is deployed of sewer system I had complain several times to our corporator Mrs Kusum Lata but she never work for our area.

Please provde us sewer system at earliest.

Mob 9369755795
Naman Agrawal
shivanand pandey
 
Jul 24, 2016

choked sever chember and nali

sir,
in our area bhola ka pura, near kali ji mandir, the sever chember is choked and nalies are covered from silt. kindly take proper action.
your's,
shivanand pandey
Devanshi13
 
Jul 14, 2016

IGNORANCE OF THE OFFICIAL TOWARDS THE COMPLAIN

I want to draw your attention towards the careless attitude of the officials in the allahabad nagar nigam office. There is no proper arrangement for garbage collection and road cleaning in our locality ( Allenganj) for which we have been complaining since a long time but there has been no reaction. I kindly request you to look into the matter
Devanshi Bansal
Contact no- 9452662873
surendra nayer
 
Jul 5, 2016

choked sever lines

Sir
I have to say that in our area , at 132/1 Alopi bagh , Near Vivekanand Park,the sever lines are choked behind Corporation flats , adj,railway line. Behind the houses of De S M singh, J N rai, M L nayer , Kiddy coaching home, Agnihotri, Etc Etc
Please look into this matter and do the needfull.
thanking you
SURENDRA NAYER
9335104432
vishalsolomon02
 
Jul 2, 2016

road construction

Respected sir,
pls make our road cemented because due to rain its fill up with mud and dirty water.
kindly do the needful as soon as possible.
Thanking you.
my address
vishal solomon
32/6 first floor madhuban apartment nawab yusuf road Allahabad.
7800576513


Vicky Singh Singh
 
Jun 30, 2016

अतिक्रमण नाले पर

सतारा होटल के बगल से होते हुए पराग डेरी के सामने निकलता है सेवासमिति विद्या मंदिर स्कूल के स्कूल के बगल की बाउंड्री से सटा हुआ है सर उस पर पूरा कब्जा हो गया है मकान बन गए है देसी शराब की दुकान है सर उसके कंप्लेन हम लोगों ने कई बार की है कोई खोलने को तैयार नहीं है सर उसकी लिखित कार्यवाही हमने अपने महोदय सभासद जी से कर रखी है उन्होंने बताया कि अतिक्रमण विभाग में है सर कृपया इस को ध्यान देकर के खोलने का कष्ट करें बारिश आ रही है सर इसके बारे सर घर में पीछे पानी भर जाएगा सर हम लोग बहुत पीड़ित हैं सर कृपया ध्यान दिया जाए
Vicky Singh Singh
 
Jun 30, 2016

नाले पर अतिक्रमण

रामबाग में नाले पर अतिक्रमण है तारा होटल की बगल से पराग डेयरी के सामने तक उस पर एक देसी शराब की दुकान है कई मकान है इसकी सर हमने कंप्लेन सभासद जी से लिखित कर रखिए उन्होंने ने दिया आश्वासन दिया है कि अतिक्रमण विभाग में है सर इस पर उचित कार्यवाही किया जाए बारिश आते ही हम लोग घर में पानी भर जाता है उससे बीमारियां होती हैं सर उस को खुलवाने का कष्ट करें
Vicky singh thakur
 
Jun 29, 2016

Abkari

. नाले पर एक देसी शराब की दुकान है सर कृपया उसको बंद कराया जाए वह सेवा समित विद्या मंदिर स्कूल से सटा हुआ है सर कृपया उसे बंद कराया जाए
Mohd Maseeh
 
Jun 28, 2016

Street Light defective

Street Lights in Mohalla Shams Nagar, Karela Bagh are defective since months together. During Ramzan we are facing problem for offering amaz in Masjid. It is requested to take necessary action for rectifying street lights. Few Electric Pole Nos. are as under:-
1. 40070517/KAR/SNB/DT5/C1/12
2. 40070516/KAR/SNB/DT5/C1/11
3. 40070518/KAR/SNB/DT5/C1/13

Mohd Maseeh
H.No. 156B/81/17, Shams Nagar,
Karela Bagh, Allahabad (U.P) 211016
Mob. No. 9956383882

Street Light defective

rolikapil
 
Jun 22, 2016

ELECTRIC CABLE HANGING LOW

The cable is hanging very low across the main road (old GT road) in front of Chowk Kotwali. Any truck passing in night can cause accidents. The required job is not very massive or complicated. Both of the ends of cable have to b tighted to elevate the centre
SKP1990
 
Jun 14, 2016

बिना इजाजत के चार मंजिल तक माकन का निर्माण

महोदय,
इलाहाबाद में बिना इजाजत के बड़े बड़े लाज और मकान का बनवाना आम बात हो गयी। इस अवैध निर्माण के फलस्वरूप इस मकानों में रह रहे छात्रो का जीवन संकट मय बना हुआ हैं। इसीतरह तरह का निर्माण कार्य लाला की सराय सलोरी में एक माकन मालिक राम गोपाल राय द्वारा कराया जा रहा है ।ये मकान काफी कमजोर रूप में निर्मित हुआ है , जिससे ये डर है की ये कभी भी गिर सकता है और एक बड़े हादसे का रूप ले सकता है।
अतः आप से निवेदन है कि छात्रो की सुरक्षा को देखते हुए विधिक रूप से उचित कारवाई करे।
Tanvi verma
 
Jun 12, 2016

stereet dogs(in civil lineas near hot stuff chawraha )

Respected sir,

It's too dangerous sir. In civil lines area there are many dogs, they bark so much. During this many people disbalance their bikes.

In morning at 5:00 a. m to 5:30 a.m you can easily catch them because this time their are no much traffic.


Plz catch these dogs as soon as possible before they more harm us.


Akanksha Verma
14/2A stanly road,
civil lines,
allahabad.
211001
vivek521
 
Jun 1, 2016

sewage problem in our area

Respected sir,
This is to bring in your notice that we the residents of govindpur facing sewage related problem. Sir behind our house there is no proper system for sewage disposal even many pepole piss on here due to which everytime the foul smell is coming. The worst condition is during rainy season water get collected which many a times affect our health. So i requst you to do it asap.

Thanking you,
Vivek goyal
B/3 govindpur sabji mandi
7844036340
DIBYANSHU KRISHNA SHARMA
 
May 14, 2016

an ox is in pain

Respected sir ,
at the address darbhanga castle lowther road near ssc office lain of Dr. Jagatnarayan here is an ox who is in very painfull situation so please please please please....................................please please do something
pawan211003
 
Apr 21, 2016

atikraman

mai 706 bajarang mandi Mutthi ganj Allahabad me rahta hu .
aur aaj se pahle mere gali me kbhi bhi atikraman nahi hataya gaya
lekin abhi kuch dino pahle nagar nigam ne meri gali se atikraman hataya
iske liye danyawad lekin abhi bhi kuch log phir se atikraman chalu kar diya hai aur
yaha par ek admi hai jiska naam Gyan jaiswal hai vo abi bhi gundai dikhate hue
apna atikraman nahi hata raha hi.isliye aap se riquest hai ki ek baar aur atikraman
walo ko bhej kar mere gali ka atikraman saaf karane ka kast kare dhnyawad.
ratankhare
 
Mar 31, 2016

road

galli nirman aur jal bharao ke sambandh me
sir,
PEHLI SAMASYA _______Mai ward no 37 mohalla Allahpur Haiza Hospital malin basti rain basera ke pass ki adhuri bani hui sarak aur nali chok ki samasya apke samne rakhna chahta hu.Haiza Hospital ke andar do galliyan gayi hai ek gali rain basera ki taraf nikalti hai jiska nirman karya nap jokh karne ke baad rok diya gaya hai.

DUSRI SAMASYA______hamari galli me naali sever saaf karne ke liye machine lagane ki jarorat hai. aur safai karmi ki bhi jaroorat hai. malin basti ki halat bahut ghambeer ho gayi hai. Ap se nivedan hai ki safai vyavastha sahi karwaye.

Kanahiya, Kannoujiya, satya prakash mishra, ratan khare, dabbu, gudiya etc.
rani zafar
 
Mar 31, 2016

no proper road

No proper road
We are staying at rehmat nagar kareli allahabad since 2012.at that time there were no proper roads in that area.all roads/gali were made from mud only.in 2014 all gali were properly made and completed but the last road/gali is still pending.durning raining season it is very difficult for us to even get out of the house and also we are infected by various insects/mosquitos as the water got logged.
we are very much in trouble without proper road as the rest of the gali/roads are maintained.we went to various people looking after road development/maintenance but still problem persists.

I hope my complaint will be soon resolved.

thanks
Zafar
08115565621
Rehmat nagar kareli allahabad
SIDH NARAIN PANDEY
 
Mar 18, 2016

FOR REPAIR ROAD AT PRAYAG STATION EAIST SIDE

SIR
AT PRAYAG STATION EAIST SIDE ROAD DAMAGED FROM SIX MONTH AGO ROAD REPAIR ONLY ALLEN GANG CROSSING TO CORNER BUT ROAD NOT REPAIRE TO IERT PUBLIC FACING PROBLEM DUE TO ROAD DAMAGED TO GO FOR STATION AND FOR IERT SIDE PL REPAIR IT.
SIDH NARAIN PANDEY
51 RAM PRIYA ROAD PRAYG
9451072707
SIDH NARAIN PANDEY
 
Mar 18, 2016

FOR REPAIR STREET LIGHT

PL. REPAIR THE STREET LIGHT AT 51 RAM PRIYA ROAD PRAYAG ALLAHABAD LIGHT NOT WORKING FROM 10 DAYAYS
THAK YOU.
SIDH NARAIN PANDEY
51RAM PRYA ROAD
PRAYAG ALLAHBAD
9451072707
satyamsrvstv
 
Mar 1, 2016

NAALI PURI NAHI BANANE KE

Dear Sir/Madam,
In Nayi Basti, Harwara, Dhoomanganj, Alld drain work in progress, but contrator are not working properly. in the middle they have not done work, when I said the contractor replied me that i will work in my style, my amount will be done by part work so why i done work complete,

sir/madam i request that please check it & resolve our problem immediately

thanks
Satya Prakash Srivastava
New Basti, Harwara, Dhoomanganj, Allahabad

Complaint Registration Form

    Information of the Company you are complaining about
    Subject of Complaint
    City (optional)
    Complaint Details
    Attach photos (optional)
    Confirmation code

    Submit

    Share this site with others

         
          

    Recently Updated Complaints

    SSC - SERVER PROBLEM DURING EXAM SESSION
    Dear Sir I am jyoti kumari mishra.My roll no is...
    snapdeal ...FOTONICA Mini Selfie Stick with AUX Cable - Multicolor - return request
    my order id 14786257141. mne snapdeal se apna product...
    care---paytm.com - _+)_=
    WELL - COME TO HELP - CARE CALL - THIS -...
    refund my money - Reminder
    Plz check my matter
    paytm - _+++++_=-=-0
    WELL - COME TO HELP - CARE CALL - THIS -...
    RR CNG pump khurja - extra charges
    Dear Sir I was gone to get fill CNG in my car at R R Cng...
    Temple - encroachment of public land and footpath
    There is encroachment is going on day by day in shalimar...
    IGL + CNG Stations - extra charges
    Dear Sir I was gone to get fill CNG in my car at R R Cng...
    India Post Office - no depositing
    Respected sir, To deposit K.V.P/N.S.C , time deposit ....
    To block UCO bank ATM card - BLOCK ATM CARD
    I HAVE LOST MY ATM CARD . KINDLY BLOCK MY ATM CARD A/C NO...
         
     

    User Registration

    Already a Complaint Board member? Log in now.
    Username:
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Code:
    or connect with Facebook

    User Registration

    A confirmation email was sent to "".
    To confirm your account, please click the link in the message.

    If you don't see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam box.

    User Login

    Not a member of Complaint Board? Register now.
    E-mail address:
    Password:
    Forgot your password?
    E-mail address:
    Back
    Loading, please wait...
    Your password has been sent to the specified email address. Log in
    or connect with Facebook

    User Facebook Login

    Enter Username