NAGAR NIGAM ALLAHABAD

Consumer complaints and reviews about NAGAR NIGAM ALLAHABAD

karam chandra

Nov 28, 2016

road light ripeyar

shir hamare ashram ke pass ki upar ki road light 4ro ki 4ro khrab kai pl. sir jaldi banvado
pritam nagar allahabad 9506907598
Purnima Srivastava

Nov 11, 2016

No action even after complaining to the higher authorities

At the back of our house in mumfordgunj there is big heap of malwa , residues left over by a construction of nearby resident's house. We did consult the higher authorities regarding the same but no action has been taken since five months. The government officials take bribe by from the culprit and keep their mouth shut without taking any action against them.

Hence we request you to look into the matter or we will file a complaint to the higher authorities, even to PM modi.

Resident
Raj Kamal Srivastava
502A /396 mumfordgunj
Allahabad 211002, UP
chiranjivkumarips

Oct 22, 2016

Stink due to opening of few sewage dump in open ,rather than in main line

We have been suffering from stinking problem due to open disposal of waste product(potty and urine) in open, by one of the house of which google map coordinates are "25.462367, 81.862891" .You can locate the position of the house by pasting the coordinates in google map.
Kindly , look for the problem in this area .
p84vish

Oct 19, 2016

machchhr ko hatane hetu

Hamare yaha bahut Jada machchhr ho Gaye hai unko hatane ke liye kitnask ka chhrkao karane ki bahut Jada jarurat hai
Atah aap se anurod hai ki hamari samsya ka Samadhan kare
poonamnehakash

Oct 15, 2016

disturbance in colony from loudspeaker

hello ma'am
we are competitive students of krishna nagr colony kydganj near sant nirankari aashram and there are a lot of disturbance due to loud speakers. we are facing very much problem due to these types of activities whole night..
please please please solve our problem afterall we are great future of our country.
thankyou ma'am.
jai0407

Oct 9, 2016

cleaning of street

Respected mayor mam,
I jai tiwari lives in 409/a nai basti kydganj allahabad(near kajal cinema). Mam the problem with me is in front of my house peoples of my street thrown their wastes inspite of my resist for that. Many times i tried to convey them for cleaning but they avoid me and continues as usual.
So i request please take a proper action regarding to my problem. I am thankful of you.

cleaning of street

ALSTOM

Oct 4, 2016

"Galli nirman aur jal bharao ke sambandh me

Mere ghar ke samne pani ka mane paip fhatne ke karan gali me pani bhara rahta hai jis karn gali me bicha patthar nikal kar toot chuka jis vajah se deli hadsa hota rahta hai atha app se nivedan hai ki samsya ka samadhan jald se jald karan "
Seema Popli

Sep 21, 2016

Damage Road of Meerapur

The Road of Meerapur from 'GOL PARK to LALA LAJPAT RAI PARK (TIKONA PARK) and along the side of LALA LAJPAT RAI PARK' is completely damage and people could not even properly walk on the road as the road was actually never constructed and repaired for the last four to five years.
Kindly, arrange to construct the damage road at the earliest to avoid inconvenience.
AKSHYA KUMAR

Sep 19, 2016

Sewer lane in dilapidated condition and replacement of broken cover

The Hon'ble Mayor
Allahabad.

R/Madam,

I am living at 907A/1/174, Sohbatiyabagh, Allahabad (Ward No.24 as per Nagar Nigam Record). A sewer lane passing inside my house, where dirty water and dirty waste material of sewer (in other word 'Mal') is flowing openly through broken area of sewerage resulting in dirty smell spread out surrounding the area. Similarly several covers of the sewerage have been broken and require replacement.

Similarly drainage are in dilapidated condition due to which dirty water is flowing over the road. Condition of the road are in a worst condition. However this is the main approaching road of Bairahana to Sohbatiyabagh. A religious place (Rouza) is also situated in the area and people go there by this road and dirty flowing sewage water.

Sewage water deposited on the main road, Dengue, Malaria etc diseases may be spread out in the area.

May kindly take an early action otherwise Dengue, Malaria etc. diseases may be spread out.

(Manoj Kumar)
907A/1/174,
Sohbatiyabagh
Allahabad
manu.bhai2004@gmail.com
Shiv Shankar Srivastav

Sep 17, 2016

siwar blocked

Respected Sir, my address A-1/160,Badri a was colony,Rasoolabad,Allahabad (Nearest Hanuman Temple), siwar is Block since One month. Dirty water continuously drain on road.some people are suffering Dengue, Chikanguniya etc.so if that problem hasn't been solved immediately, may be chance very critical illness create in this area. So kindly I request to you, pl immediate action on this problem. Your sincerely Dr Shivshankar Srivastav.
Ravi pandia

Sep 16, 2016

Waste uthene wala 4-5 dino se naho aaya

Behind nawab ki rasoi south malaka,rambagh me 4-5 dino se waste uthene wala naho aaya hai.waste ke karan bahut badbu hai and bimari hone ki bhi aasanka hai.aap se nivedan hai ki tatkal waste uthway.
D. K. Mishra

Sep 13, 2016

About illegally acquire stateland

I live in Shivkuti one guy Mr. Jagdish Puri and his son Dilip Puri blocked govt. Sewer nali for this drainage system has been failed. They will try to acquire state land where govt. nali has been already constructed, kindly look in this matter this is a very serious issue. Below mentions his details

Name:- Jagdish Puri
Address:- 61 Shivkuti near ganga Darshan market Allahabad

Looking forward for your co-operation

D. K. Mishra
pratkgupta

Sep 9, 2016

Child Labor

Nagar Nigam vehicle comes daily to my house to pick up waste. They have employed a children who seems to be below the age of 10. This is complete violation of the Child Labor Act. The child carries waste and empties it in the trunk where all the waste is dumped. Owing to the hazardous nature of waste, the child is open to health complications. The vehicle comes around 12 oclock. This shows that the child is not enrolled in a school. He is full time employed. His childhood is being ruined. The vehicle has no number plate. And Nagar Nigam was printed on all sides of the vehicle.
puchi007

Aug 21, 2016

Regarding to clean garbage & maintenence street

mai aapse humbly request karte huye kah rha hu ki, mere gali me garbage pick karne wala 2- 3 din gap deke aata h.... jis wjh se gali kafi gandi rhti h.....

and second thing sir that is - es smy road ki position kafi kharab h jiske wjh se aane aur jane me bhut problem ho rhi h
kumarankur2608

Aug 20, 2016

STREET LIGHT FAULT

Following street light in Kasari Masari Chakiya are defected.so request you to repair it as soon as possible..

1/5

1/6
Anubhav Sinha

Aug 12, 2016

Waterlogging problem

Allapur is a locality in Allahabad with around 20000 population. Due to rain there is heavy water logging in the area.
The pumps which have been installed are useless. New pumps are lying and no action has been taken by the District administration to install the same.
On account of serious lapses on part of your officers, the local public is suffering a lot.
Kindly look into the matter and direct necessary actions to be taken for installation of new pumps..
khalid hasan khan

Aug 9, 2016

katghar mohalle me bhaiso ke table se diariya

hamare katghar mohalle me BHAISO KE TABELE KE HONE SE DIARIYA HAIJA KALRA FAILA HUA HAI IS KE KARAN MOHALLE ME KAI LOGO KI JAN JA CHUKI HAI TABELA KHALID HASAN KE GHAR KE SAMNE HAI
SIR ISKO JALD BAND KARWANE KI KRIPA KARE

KHALID HASAN KHAN
KATGHAR
ttbhmailer

Aug 8, 2016

NON MAKING OF SEWER SYSTEM

Respected Mayor,
Allahabad
I lives in Sahrara bagh area of your ward 19 here there is no sewer passage in our area . I am very much aggrieved that we are heading towards smart city and main location of city i.e. saharara bagh area is deployed of sewer system I had complain several times to our corporator Mrs Kusum Lata but she never work for our area.

Please provde us sewer system at earliest.

Mob 9369755795
Naman Agrawal
shivanand pandey

Jul 24, 2016

choked sever chember and nali

in our area bhola ka pura, near kali ji mandir, the sever chember is choked and nalies are covered from silt. kindly take proper action.
your's,
shivanand pandey
Devanshi13

Jul 14, 2016

IGNORANCE OF THE OFFICIAL TOWARDS THE COMPLAIN

I want to draw your attention towards the careless attitude of the officials in the allahabad nagar nigam office. There is no proper arrangement for garbage collection and road cleaning in our locality ( Allenganj) for which we have been complaining since a long time but there has been no reaction. I kindly request you to look into the matter
Devanshi Bansal
Contact no- 9452662873
surendra nayer

Jul 5, 2016

choked sever lines

I have to say that in our area , at 132/1 Alopi bagh , Near Vivekanand Park,the sever lines are choked behind Corporation flats , adj,railway line. Behind the houses of De S M singh, J N rai, M L nayer , Kiddy coaching home, Agnihotri, Etc Etc
Please look into this matter and do the needfull.
thanking you
SURENDRA NAYER
vishalsolomon02

Jul 2, 2016

road construction

pls make our road cemented because due to rain its fill up with mud and dirty water.
kindly do the needful as soon as possible.
my address
vishal solomon
32/6 first floor madhuban apartment nawab yusuf road Allahabad.

Vicky Singh Singh

Jun 30, 2016

अतिक्रमण नाले पर

सतारा होटल के बगल से होते हुए पराग डेरी के सामने निकलता है सेवासमिति विद्या मंदिर स्कूल के स्कूल के बगल की बाउंड्री से सटा हुआ है सर उस पर पूरा कब्जा हो गया है मकान बन गए है देसी शराब की दुकान है सर उसके कंप्लेन हम लोगों ने कई बार की है कोई खोलने को तैयार नहीं है सर उसकी लिखित कार्यवाही हमने अपने महोदय सभासद जी से कर रखी है उन्होंने बताया कि अतिक्रमण विभाग में है सर कृपया इस को ध्यान देकर के खोलने का कष्ट करें बारिश आ रही है सर इसके बारे सर घर में पीछे पानी भर जाएगा सर हम लोग बहुत पीड़ित हैं सर कृपया ध्यान दिया जाए
Vicky Singh Singh

Jun 30, 2016

नाले पर अतिक्रमण

रामबाग में नाले पर अतिक्रमण है तारा होटल की बगल से पराग डेयरी के सामने तक उस पर एक देसी शराब की दुकान है कई मकान है इसकी सर हमने कंप्लेन सभासद जी से लिखित कर रखिए उन्होंने ने दिया आश्वासन दिया है कि अतिक्रमण विभाग में है सर इस पर उचित कार्यवाही किया जाए बारिश आते ही हम लोग घर में पानी भर जाता है उससे बीमारियां होती हैं सर उस को खुलवाने का कष्ट करें

SSC - Server issue in ssc cgl 2016 tier 2 exam
    Sir / Madam My name is AKSHAY DAHIYA My roll no. is...
    BMC - Mumbai (Surburbs) - Increase in Stray dogs and menace
    In the last two months, there has been an increase in...
    No network coverage of jio - No network
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Samsung j5100 joy plus 32inch LED TV - Getting continue sound after off TV
    My samsung Joy plus j5100 32inch led tv getting continue...
    Jio - No network coverage of jio
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Yatra.com - Yarra.com app defaulted the flight time
    I downloaded the yatra app and used it for this booking....
    Ibps - transaction failed but money deducted
    sir, i have registered for ibps it officer. during fee...
    uc browser - pop up message
    Please remove popup message otherwise i will uninstall uc...
    Samsung LED TV - continue sound coming after off
    My samsung 32inch joy plus J5100 LED TV getting continue...