NAGAR NIGAM ALLAHABAD

Consumer complaints and reviews about NAGAR NIGAM ALLAHABAD

VNVERMA

Jul 5, 2015

STREET LIGHT

The public light in an electric pole in Aadarsh Nagar, Bhawapur, Allahabad, Ward No 05 (in front of Ram Lakhan Maurya's house), is not working for the last two months. Several complaints lodged, approaches made with the corporator. Please get it checked and repair.

Jun 18, 2015

WATER LOGGING

NAGER AYUKT JI NAGER NIGAM ,ALLAHABAD A LOT OF THANKS WORK STARTED TO DAY DATED 18/6/15 IN Jayanti pur, Sulem Sarai,Allahabad
REGARDING COMPLAINT OF DIRTY WATER LOGGING.

huda noorul

Jun 9, 2015

NALA SAFAI COMPLAIN

Mere muhalle me nala jaam ho gaya hai jis ki wajah se nali ka pani pure muhalle me bhar raha hai 5 din ho gaye hai par safai ke liye koe nhi aya hai kindly nale ke safai karwane ki kripa kare

Noorul Huda
243d/4 harwara dhoomanganj nae abadi (chumri)Allahabad
PARVEEN nazia

Jun 8, 2015

cewar safai complain

Dear sir mere muhalle me cedar jam ho gaya hai jiski wajah se sare muhalle ka pani muhalle me bhar raha hai 5 din ho gya hai par safai nhi ho rhi hai kripa karke ceewar ki safai kareye regards Nazai mob no 7080110503 add 243d/4 harwara nae abadi ghumri dhoomanganj Allahabad

Jun 8, 2015

1-Sarojini Naidu Marg - 211001

There is heavy dirty & bad smell water logging in jayenti pur of ward no-3, Sulem Sarai,Allahabad. There is no drainage system.I send SEVERAL complaint on 05/05/2015 by speed post but invein.Complaint is not being heard.Please,take action immediately.Hopping early action.As i heard tender have been passed .please,start the work as soon as possible ,before start rainy season.

alok sinha

Jun 7, 2015

CLEANING OF ALL DRAINS IN NEW BAIRHANA LOCALITIES

drain cleaning before monsoon
We are house owners of New Bairhana localities request you to start cleaning of the drains situated in and around New Bairhana. This area as you all know is very badly effected by water logging every year and some time water enters in our house also because of not cleaning of drains. This year too cleaning is yet to be started and monsoon is very close . We request the authorities to send team to clean all the drains properly to avoid any water logging. Please treat this message as most urgent. .With the approaching monsoons we will all face a serious problem of water logging in our houses if this drain is not cleaned on time.We request you to take prompt action in this matter.
Alok Sinha
75/62, New Bairhana,
Allahabad. 211003
Desmond Simon

Jun 6, 2015

drain cleaning before monsoon

We are house owners situated on 23,Stanley Road opp. the Reserve Police Lines parade grounds.There is a drain that flows in front of our house,which carries waste water from all the neighboring houses.This drain is badly choked with plastic bags and rubbish that flies into it.With the approaching monsoons we will all face a serious problem of water logging in our houses if this drain is not cleaned on time.One hand written complaint has already been submitted in the Swasth Vibhag on 3.6.2015, till now,nothing has been done.We request you to take prompt action in this matter.
D.A.Simon

C.M.Pandey

May 28, 2015

Dirty sanitary lane & sewer chocking

Nagar Ayukt, Nagar Nigam Allahabad,
I am resident of 31/13, Church Lane Allahabad. It is situated infront of S.N.Children Hospital. Sanitary lane behind my house is in very bad condition, there is constant water logging, very fowl smelling, nali and sewer are chocked,water supply pipe line is running through it, environment is so polluted that it is inviting many health hazards and serious communicable diseases if urgent action is not under taken.I hope quick response in this matter.Photograph of sanitary lane is attached.

thanking u. C.M.Pandey, 31/13 Church Lane
Allahabad
ph. 9415283654

Dirty sanitary lane & sewer chocking

ashishsen16

May 28, 2015

Cutting of trees overhead electric wire

Dear officer Nagar Nigam

My house is situated at 187-A Allengunj Bund Road Allahabad-211002. For a considerable period of time the electric phase through which my domestic line is connected near Hallekar house, the branches of trees are disrupting the line. It is requested to issue suitable directions for cutting of trees falling on the lines. An urgent action may be taken as frequent there are short circuit caused to to overlapping of trees. Regards Ashish Sen 187=A Allengunj Bund Road, Allahabad-211002 Mob No 9415145879.
Krishniwas

May 27, 2015

Bad condition of street lights

Nagar Nigam,
Allahabad.
Please mind the condition of street lights in chowk , beside Jama Masjid , opp kotwali .
Recently some electricians repaired the light but it has again damaged.

Thanks for your concerns!!
Hriday Nath Seth

May 20, 2015

Nagar Nigam Allahabad

Pukka Nala running along the boundary wall of my house at No 1 Amarnath Jha Marg (Zone 4 Ward 35) remains full with stagnated foul smell emitting water. It is positive health danger.
Immediate steps may kindly be taken to correct flow of water in the Nala.

H N Seth
( Rtd Chief Justice)
Mob 9452125578
e-mail hnseth@rediffmail.com

May 20, 2015

1 Sarojini Naidu Marg - 211001
There is heavy dirty&bad smel water logging in jayenti pur, sulem sarai,allahabad.There is no drainage system.I send complaint on 05/05/2015 by speed post but invain.Complaint is not being heard.Please,take action immediatly.Hopping early action.
pankajkushwaha

May 18, 2015

nali safai

sir
chhota baghara near annie besent school allahabad ki nali 2 saal se tuti hui hai kai baar complane kia par thoda sa kachara nikal kar chale jate hai na hi nali ban rahi hai aur na hhi safai ho rahi hai nali tubhari hone k karan gharo me badbu aati hai.
aapse vinamra nivedan hai ki nali banai jaye apki bahut kripa hogi.

dhanyavad
manishRO

May 17, 2015

Bad condition of street and street lights

I want to inform you that the condition of my lane is very bad of Amitabh Bachchan Road, right hand side first lane then left hand side second lane (Patthar Gali). Many times complain made but till now the condition is same . I am requesting you to check the condition and take the action as soon as possible. Street lights are out of order. Street remains in dark and there is a possibility of theft & accident. The condition of the street & drains are too bad.
Please insure to clean the drain & rebuild the Street and street light in my Locality..

Manish Srivastava

593/95/20 Sarvodaya Nagar
Allahpur Allahabad.
manu mishra

May 16, 2015

sivar ki vyavastha aur kanekshan

hamare nivas sthan me sivar ki vyavastha to kar di gayi hai kintu use nivas ke sivar se nahi joda ja saka hai nagarnigam se vinti hai ki yah karya vah jald se jald Kare hamare nivas sthan ka add hai- 4/17 m circular road rajapur alld pin-211001 .mob- 7499525922
anilkumarpatel94

sewer line choked

I am resident of tagore town Allahabad. There is a sewer line which is choked, all the dirty water is flowing in front of my door. I have several time spoken to GM, Jalsansthan, Excutive Engineer of JALSANSTHAN and JE Jalsansthan Mr. Vinod Mishra but no action has been taken from last 20 days. We are bound to move in that dirty water and it have a very bad smell also.
So take immediate action to resolve the problem and give chance to stay in healthy environment.
ANIL KUMAR PATEL
219A/85B/1 , Near Dr. SUR
TAGORE TOWN Allahabad
Keerti Shukla

Condition of the Road (Gali) damage

I want you inform you that the condition of the roads are very bad of (Bhusa wali gali), Shanker Ghat road, Teliyarganj , Allahabad (U.P.). Many times we did a complain but till now the condition is same. We are following from last 10 years but no progress in road( gali) development task till the date. Sir due to no road condition our kids suffering big problems in attending there school because rickshaw or bus are not able to come in our colony. If any person are suffering of any disease, so my humble request is that please start road development task in my area.

Keerti Shukla
Allahabad ( U.P.)
umesh kumar misra

May 15, 2015

Naale kee safai 3 saalon se nahee huee

Mere ghar ke baahar ke naale kee safai pichhle 3 saalon se nahee hui hai jiske kaaran mere ghar mein naale kaa paanee ghus jaataa hai.Kaee baar complaint kee lekin pichhle 3 saalon se kabhee safaee nahee hui.

U K Misra
Haridwar House
15/33,Stanly Road,Near Income Tax Office,Opposite Veerendra Hospital,Allahabad(UP)PIN Code : 211001
Mobile No. : 9415218451
Ashok Kumar Mittal

May 13, 2015

Office timings not displayed

I went to the office of the Nagar Nigam Allahabad on Hashimpur Road at 2.00 P.M. today 13 May 2013 for getting a form for registraion of death. The office was locked. Office timings were not displayed anywhere. Kindly ensure that the timings of all the officies of the Nagar Nigam are displayed prominently. The website of the Nagar Nigam should also display this information.prominently.
Ramlal Pal

May 10, 2015

Gali par Kabja

Gali me gausale KE wajha se logo ka rahna dubar hai gandagi aur gobar k chalte fislan aye din koi na koi girkar chotil ho jata hai. aur yaha k logo ne gali me teen shade bhi dal rakha hai.Mana karne par sab ladai-jhagde par utaru ho jaate hai. bike anae Jane me agar gaaye baithi hoti hai to rasta jaam ho jata hai gaye ko uthane par unka malik ladai karne aa jaata hai.
1 Sarojini Naidu Marg - 211001

Respected sir/madam,
Mere Ghar KE gali me gaushala hai. Gaushala se ho rahi dikkat-
(bachcho mahila bujurgo ka Gali se aana Jana Khatre se khali nhi or Har samay gaye ka jamawada
Laga rhta hai.)gali me har jagha gobar pada rahta hai jise gali me chalna.
tak duswar hai. Gaushalo me pada gobar barshat me badbu karta hai.or pade gobar ko nalio me sidhe
bhaha diya jata hai.Jisse naliya jam chok ho jati hai pani ke na nikal pane ki wajh se machchar bimari
jaisa khatra bana hai.... mohale wale samjhate hai to wo log gali Galoj aur mar-peet par utaru ho jaate hai.
plz officer aap is samasya ka samadhan jald se jald karane ka kast kare.Thankyou

Address:- Near C.M.O. Office Dhaal, Ojha Chakki k bagal wali gali, beli colony Allahabad.
Pin-211002

Mob:-8896809691
radhey123

May 8, 2015

JAL KAL VIBHAG

JAL KAL VIBHAG
DEAR SIR,
INDIAN PM HAS STARTED SWACHCHA BHARAT ABHIYAN BUT IN MY AREA OF KAZIPUR NAINI ALLAHABAD ON THE WAY TO JKITI ALLAHABAD FLLOWING POINTS ARE BADLY OBSERVED

THANKS FOR THE PROPER OBLIGATION YOUR

May 5, 2015

NAGAR NIGAM ALLAHABAD DRANAGE SYSTEM

Water blogging problem
DEAR SIR,
INDIAN PM HAS STARTED SWACHCHA BHARAT ABHIYAN BUT IN MY AREA OF KASARI MASARI AANANDPURAM CHAKIYA ALLAHABAD HOUSE NO 205C/K ON THE WAY TO JKITI ALLAHABAD FLLOWING POINTS ARE BADLY OBSERVED-
1.-DRANAGE SYSTEM FOR WATER BLOGGING IS NOT AVALABLE.
2.-WATER DOES NOT COME IN THE WTER TAPE AND TULLU PUMPS HAS TO BE USED TO TAKE OUT WATER FROM THE TAPES AND THUS ADDITIONAL EXTRA LOSS OF ELECTRICITY POWER.
3.-THERE IS NO PROPER ROAD WITH INTERLOCKING/ANY OTHER.
4.-STREET LIGHT ARE NOT WORKING FOR A LONG TIME.
5.- SWEEPER NEVER COMES FOR THE CLEANSHIP OF ROADSIDE.
6.-GARBAGE POINT IS NOT AVALABLE IN THE VISINITY OF THIS RESIDENTIAL AREA.
7.-MOSQUITO PROBLEMS ARE INCREASING DUE TO BLOGING OF WATER.

THANKS FOR THE PROPER OBLIGATION YOURS
ALLAHABAD
U.P.
PIN-211016

Lava Iris X5 - phone not working after fell down
    my phone is not working after accidentally fell down from...
    Lava Iris X5 - phone not working
    my phone is not working after accidentally fell down from...
    Shopclues - Refund
    Refund chahiye shopclues team Electrical roti meker Jiska...
    yepme shoes order cancel - yepme
    pls cancel my order no 14311958.
    INDANE LPG Cylinder - COMPLAINT AGAINST INDANE GAS DISTRIBUTER
    DATE : 8.7.15, TIME : 12.45 [ NIGHT ] I HAD BOOKED AN...
    Amul Kool - Selling Expired Products
    Sir I boarded the Telengana Express on 5/7/2015 train...
    Billdesk.com - Amount deduducted from account but kvs fee was not...
    sir/madam while i was submitting my son's kvs fee on...
    Aircel - prank call
    sir this no 9614339530 calling me since 10 days on my no...
    way2recruitment - charged Rs.8000
    These are scams and call people offering them unreal jobs...
    201688 - band 5.5 !!!!!
    Dear Sir/Madam, I took Ielts test in13 June in...