NAGAR NIGAM ALLAHABAD

Consumer complaints and reviews about NAGAR NIGAM ALLAHABAD

shashikpal

Oct 29, 2014

Sanitary Sewer line is badly damaged

Dear Officers,

Please be informed that Sewer line at Tularambag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh is badly damaged since last 15 years but no any official is taking action to repair. Around more than 100 houses are affected and everything is flowing from side drain due to overflow and spread on street with Garbage. It is causing health issues and really difficult to survive in the locality. Please take necessary action. Thank you!

This sewer line street behind my house address 399 Tularambag, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh (Near Railway Line)
AKP2665

JAL KAL VIBHAG

DEAR SIR,
INDIAN PM HAS STARTED SWACHCHA BHARAT ABHIYAN BUT IN MY AREA OF KASARI MASARI AANANDPURAM CHAKIYA ALLAHABAD HOUSE NO 205C/K ON THE WAY TO JKITI ALLAHABAD FLLOWING POINTS ARE BADLY OBSERVED-

THANKS FOR THE PROPER OBLIGATION YOURS
PIN-211016
AKP2665

Water blogging problem

DEAR SIR,
1.-DRANAGE SYSTEM FOR WATER BLOGGING IS NOT AVALABLE.
2.-WATER DOES NOT COME IN THE WTER TAPE AND TULLU PUMPS HAS TO BE USED TO TAKE OUT WATER FROM THE TAPES AND THUS ADDITIONAL EXTRA LOSS OF ELECTRICITY POWER.
3.-THERE IS NO PROPER ROAD WITH INTERLOCKING/ANY OTHER.
4.-STREET LIGHT ARE NOT WORKING FOR A LONG TIME.
5.- SWEEPER NEVER COMES FOR THE CLEANSHIP OF ROADSIDE.
6.-GARBAGE POINT IS NOT AVALABLE IN THE VISINITY OF THIS RESIDENTIAL AREA.
7.-MOSQUITO PROBLEMS ARE INCREASING DUE TO BLOGING OF WATER.

THANKS FOR THE PROPER OBLIGATION YOURS
U.P.
PIN-211016
manu kakkar

Oct 5, 2014

wrong material used in making gali

THE MUNCIPAL COMMISIONER,
ALLAHABAD NAGAR NIGAM, ALLD

SIR,
I HAVE GIVEN INFORMATION ON PHONE THAT IN WARD NO. 66 MOHTSIMGANJ ALLD THAT THE CONTRACTOR WHO IS MAKING DARIA SHAH ROAD IS NOT USING THE RIGHT INTER-LOCKING BRICKS & HAS ALSO COVERED MANY OF THE CEVER CHAMBERS ALSO. THE BRICKS WHICH IS BEING USED IS OF LOW QUALITY MORTAR. AFTER GIVING INFORMATION SO MANY TIMES TO THE CHIEF ENGINEER & ALSO TO MUNCIPAL COMMISIONER NO STRICT ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN BY THEM.

I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER SREIOUSLY AS ITS THE QUESTION OF PUBLIC WELFARE.

MANU KAKKAR
LEADER MAHANAGAR SAMAJWADI PARTY ALLAHABAD.
MOB- 9580068170 / 9453095170.
raj_20aug82

Sep 11, 2014

claim over ancestral property

I have been informed by my some senior members of ancestral time who is alive still that a property (plot of land) situates at Madhuwapur, Allahabad, was purchased and thereafter made a house over there by the ancestors of my family near about 80-90 years ago and was given on rent to some one at that time since the very purpose of the purchasing the aforesaid plot and making a residential house over the same was only to stay there for some days before and after taking the holly bath in the 'SANGAM'. The distance from the place where by ancestral resides i.e. Manjhanpur Kaushambi to SANGAM, is near about 70 kms and at that time they used to come at Allahabad by cattle vehicle (Bailgadi) for the purpose of taking holly deep in SANGAM and therefore few family members were known to the existence and status of the aforesaid property. My ancestral had given the said house on rent to the aforesaid the then persons under good believe and faith but after the death of my ancestors the aforesaid property was got encroached and captured by the aforesaid renters and it is apprehended that every possible act/steps would had been taken by the aforesaid land encroachers/renters to show the same become legal and genuine and under their ownership, in grabbing the property. It is therefore I prayed with great respect to show me the right way in locating the exact position/status, if any record still exist in the name of my ancestors and is there any way to do justice with my ancestors. Hoping to reply. Mobile No: 9918943876
suman1011@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2014

Road Complaints

Municipal Corporation,
Allahabad, UP,

I have been living to the place since 2003, paying regularly the property tax without any fail. But our colony do not have any road. The level is around 10 feet down from the GT road. As I do not have my father alive its hard for me and mother to conduct daily work like bringing gas to home, in order to go market. Many times in night my mother fell from the height and got serious injury. Its become very miserable for us to live there. We really appreciate if you can assist in bringing road to our society.

Address: 33 G Chak Mundera, Near Singh Highway Petrol Pump, Allahabad, UP-211011

Suman
sid.sidds

Aug 7, 2014

Ward no. 6 sarkular road newada me 25 fit nale ki wal tutne sa karan prarthi k makan ki neev kharab hone k sambandh me.

subject k kram me avgat karana hai ki dramand road ki taraf se aane wala nala jo sarkular road newada me justic shri Ram Chandr Deepak ji k makan sa side se & complainer k makan k peeche hai. wah complainer k makan k cornar se lagbhag 20 se 25 fit tut gai hai.jis karan nale ka ganda pani complaomer k makan ki neev & side me khali plat me one year se laga huwa hai.jisse complainer k makan ki neev kharab / jarjar ho rhi hai.jis karan makan ki neev dhasne k kagar par hai.
pls us tute huye nale ki diwar ko banwane ka kast kare jisse complainer ko kisi bhi tarah ka jan mal ku nuksan na ho. iske liye complainer aapka abhari rahega........
Divyanshu12345

Aug 2, 2014

ROAD

Respected
The road of jhushi is not in proper condition especially in 4no. colony.In rainy season the situation become critical the houses are full of water.
you are requested to check the condition and take action as possible.
yours faithfully
a social worker
veenusingh

Jun 30, 2014

Several Important heads of Nagar Nigam Website is not functioning for about 8-9 months

"To,
The Commissioner,
Allahabad Division,
Allahabad.

Sub: Removal of defects arisen in the official Website of Nagar Nigam i.e. “www.allahabadnagarnigam.in".

With reference to the subject noted above, Most Respectfully, I want to submit that the various important heads of the aforesaid website including “Your Grievance line Redressal”, “Tax Property Tax Rules Property Tax Online”, “Birth And Death Rules On Line Birth and Death Registration On Line Birth and Death Registration For Hospital” and “Right To Information On Line R.T.I.” are not functioning which is causing great inconvenience to the tax-payers and citizens like us who do not have much time (due to prolonged working hours in office) to pay the tax traditionally on the tax deposit window in a queue. In this respect, several telephonic and oral complaint were made to the concerned I.T. Officer but the problems remained unchanged. Every time you click on the aforementioned link it shows only the preceding message “Service is currently not available. Please access after some time. Click here”. It is further brought to your kind notice that the heading in bold letters mentioned as above are not working for various months and it appears that it is only a dummy website which has been created only for the purpose of formality. Apart from it, it is operating casually, nonchalantly and in a negligent manner which has got nothing to do either with the collection of house tax etc. or public interest at large.

I, therefore, request you to kindly look into in the matter and do the needful so that the aforementioned problem prevailing in the Nagar Nigam Website may be removed permanently.

For this act of yours, I will remain obliged to you forever.

(Vinay Kumar)"

I have written this letter on 24.4.2014 but no action has yet been taken. They are more concerned in taking revenue but they are adament to not provide any service to the people in lieu thereof.
umesh kumar misra

Jun 25, 2014

Animal corpus lying in front of my house since last 4 days

Since 21.06.2014 a corpus(dead body of an animal) is lying in front of my house.I have made several complaints to Nagar Swasthya Adhikari as well as Area Safai Inspector but it is not attended and corpse still lye making unbearable smell and other health related problems.

Can somebody help in this regard ?

U K Misra
15/33,Stanly Road,Opposite Virendra Hospital,Adjecent to Rama Medical Stores
Civil Lines,Allahabad

Mobile no. 9415218451
Abhigyan tripathi

Jun 9, 2014

ROAD

Respected sir ,
I live in new katra and i would like to imform you tha the road in front of my house was dug for laying the sever line year back. Since then it has not been made as it was previously.

I want you to take an action to build the road back and make it comfortable. plz take and action.

Thankyou
Abhigyan tripathi
Mobile number 08765093010
keshavraj007

May 14, 2014

cattles causing traffic problem and unhygienic environment

I Shivam Agrawal,r/at chak zero road wants to draw the attention of the authority regarding the unsatisfied work done in the field of controlling cattle due to which people are facing lots of problems in there day to day life. Cow dung here causing blockage in sewage line, roads are dirty etc. Its my humble request to take instant and restrict action against the culprit.
Yours sincerely
Shivam Agrawal
INDRAJEET GUPTA

Apr 1, 2014

sadak complaint siver complaint

lukergang near att mill ke pas siver ka pani sadak per teen mah se bhne ke karan sadak per 1 fit tak ke aneko gaddhe ho jane se narak se ho ker lakho jnta chuthil ho rhe hai kripya karvai kren
Ashes Banerji

Mar 8, 2014

OPEN THROWING AND ACCUMULATION OF HUGE AMOUNT OF GARBAGE IN FRONT OF NG 415 OF NANDGRAM KASARI MASARI COLONY

GARBAGE ACCUMULATION IN NANDGRAM COLONY OF KALINDIPURAM KASARI MASARI ADA SCHEME .
ALLAHABAD.
SIR
IN FRONT OF HOUSE NO. NG 415 AND NG 398 OF NANDGRAM SECTOR there is a huge accumulution of open garbage. NO GARBAGE DISPOSAL VAN ever comes in NANDGRAM. We are regular tax payers and have the right to live in healthy surroundings. Please look into the matter and make arrangements for STOPPING OF GARBAGE THROWING OPENLY IN FRONT OF NG 415 AND NG 398 and ensure proper garbage disposal system in this ADA COLONY OF NANDGRAM.
THANKING YOU
MOB. 8604801917
sujitsingh1972

Feb 24, 2014

Water logging in Preetamnagar ADA block

Water Logging in ADA Block Preetam nagar H.No 238 to 250(near Indrajit Saroj BSP MLA house).

NAGAR NIGAM OFFICER

This is to bring to your kind attention that water logging during Rainy season is a common phenomenon since last 4 years in the ground floor of this ADA block . This is due to blocked drainage and in sufficient sewer line. This results in a very un higenic condition during rainy season

You are therefore look into the above matter and resolve this outstanding issue.Also look into the very slow progress of upgradation of sewer line in this area. Prompt action from your good office will be appreciated.

Best regards

Leela Singh
241 MIG Preetamnagar

SEVER LINE MAY PLEASE BE ALLOW

NAGAR NIGAM OFFICER, WARD No 08
MUNDARA,

RESPECTED SIR,
IT IS STATED THAT WE ARE (NEAR ABOUT 12 FAMILY ) LIVING IN MUNDERA GRAM NEAR GULAB GUEST HOUSE KARAYALAYA IN NARROW GALI (NEAR ABOUT 7 FEET )WHICH WAS WIDE 15 FEET BEFORE CONSTRUCTION OF BOUNDRY BALL OF GUDDI YADAV YADAV .
WE ARE REQUESTED THAT THE ROAD MAY PLEASE BE MAINTAIN/ PREPARED WHEN AS POSSIBLE AS .IT IS ALSO
STATED THAT THEIR IN NO ANY SEVER LINE ,THEREFORE SEVER LINE MAY PLEASE BE FURNISHED BEFORE PREPARED/MAINTAIN THE ROAD.

SEVER LINE MAY PLEASE BE ALLOW

NAGAR NIGAM OFFICER, WARD No 08
MUNDARA,

Feb 4, 2014

Not maintenance of public road

haris khan

Jan 3, 2014

SET INTERLOCKING BLOCKS IN GALI/ROAD

The Nagar Nigam Allahabad
1 Sarojini Naidu Marg - 211001
Phone: 0532-2427206, FAX: 0532-2531662

Respected sir/madam,
The gali road of pura manohardas ki baghiya having 8 feet wide gali, but the condition of gali is so worse.please take immediate action to build it,before any accident.
*I kept this copy of complain to me as proof that i already inform u about this.

regards:
Haris khan
daboo

Dec 24, 2013

AUTORICKSHAW drivers ASK FOR HUGE FARE

SIR,
AT ALLAHABAD station autorickshaw driver ask for a lot of fare from passengers for exp they ask for 250 or more money for naini and when we ask them why they are asking for so much money they tell that they had to give for parchi. They all just decide to ask for more money and all the drivers ask for more fare even if any one get ready to take the passenger at low rate they all forced him to increase the rate. sir, they even ask for 10 or 12 rupees from naini to rambagh although only 8 rupees is the actual fare. I want sir you to take strict action regarding this problem sir please start a prepaid service of autorickshaw so that no one can ask for more fare.
thanking you

Nov 25, 2013

Incorrect name in Khasara

Respected Sir, good morning.

I have a house in Salori & house Address is 114A/1, Chanderpur, Salori, TeliyarGanj, Allahabad.
My father was dead in April – 2012. I am two brother hence this house belongsto both of us.
But my brother has got this house transferred to his name very recently without my information . I am sure that some of the ‘Nagar Nigam officers’ are co operating with him. Now his name is appearing in Khasara.

I want to request you to kindly look into the matter & also to take the action against officiers involved in such kind of illegal activities.

Thanks with regards
Mob - 07838368044
Mail id :- ram_mourya51@yahoo.com

Nov 25, 2013

House name changed

Respected Sir, good morning.

I have a small request to you as follows.

I want to request you to kindly look into the matter & get the name corrected.

Thanks with regards
Mob - 07838368044
Mail id :- ram_mourya51@yahoo.com

House Address :- 114A/1, Chanderpur, Salori, TeliyarGanj, Allahabad.

I want to just request you to kindly give the instruction to DM – Allahabad to take up the matter with concern department so that I can get justice.

Sir, I am sure that you will also not like this kind of working by any of your department.

Waiting your reply pls.

Thanks with since regards
R.M.Mourya
faisalbeg2000

Nov 15, 2013

garbage and mosquito fogging

I am having problem from the garbage which is increasing day by day and the nagar nigam of allahabad did not take any action to reduce it from about 2 months and no fogging for mosquito.Please take any action as soon as possible. My address. 2/4 patrika marg civil lines allahabad Contact no. 9839052627
NagmaniRai

Oct 31, 2013

No Development of the Area

Sir We are the resident of Dhoomanganj Allahabad and pay our House Tax regularly without delay with expectation that some day Nagar Nigam look to this area also. I would like to inform you that road in front of my house needs to be looked by your goodself. My parents is in their old age and face lot of difficulty going out during rainy season due to non existence of any road and flowing of drainage water by the resident of this area over ground the area becomes hub of many types of diseases.
I would like to invite you to visit this area for only site seeing so that you can understand our problem well. I am grateful if my complaint has been registered and attend as early as possible by the responsible official.

Nagmanni Rai

Bad condition of road

The Nagar Nigam Allahabad
1 Sarojini Naidu Marg - 211001
Phone: 0532-2427206, FAX: 0532-2531662

I am presently living in Vishnapuri, Lane no. 27. The road in front of my house was dug for laying the sever line year back. Since then it has not been made as it was previously. It has been very difficult in going out of house to us.

Manoj Kumar,
H. no. 227A/1B/2, Lane no. 27,
Vishnapuri, Bamrauli, Allahabad

care@irctc.co.in - Reactivate my id
    Please reactivate my account Login - beats8898 Email -...
    LG India - Defect in LG L-60 Mobile from first day.
    REMAINNDER-1 To The Manager L.G Mobile india...
    PayTM.com - payment failed
    paytm at uninor recharge 6times attempts at 20rs...
    HCL - my desktop front usb hub id not working
    My HCL desktop front usb and music hub is not work so...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - SCHOLARSIP FORM
    सर 3-4 दिन से सरवर में...
    Income tax - Unable to register my PAN CARD number
    I am trying to login to e-File my taxes but it says that...
    xolo q1010i - same problem occurs again and again
    Sir, Myself vaibhav dwivedi, I want to lodge a complaint...
    Future Vacations in Jayanagar Bangalore reviews - nice trip
    nice trip with future vacations bangalore