Nagar Nigam Bhopal

Apr 13, 2016

Service Road

महोदय जी
नम्र निवेदन है की

सर्विस रोड का निर्माण जो की बालाजी नगर निजामुद्दीन रोड नरेला शंकरी में किया जा रहा है उक्त सर्विस रोड की चौड़ाई कम है जो की ७ मीटर होनी चाइए तथा जो सर्विस रोड में मोड़ जो रेडियस में नहीं है जिसके कारण वाहनों को मोड़ने में असुविधा हो सकती है सर्विस रोड निर्माणअधीन है जो की उसे अभी सुधारा जा सकता है अन्यथा सभी लोगो को असुविधा का सामना करना पड़ेगा कृपया कर इस और ध्यान दिया जाये और जल्द से जल्द सर्विस रोड की चौड़ाई बड़ाई जाये और मोड़ को रेडियल सुधारा जाये
धन्यवाढ नियमानुसार सर्विस रोड की चौड़ाई ७ मीटर होनी चाइए
pankaj0987654321

Apr 11, 2016

unwanted seizing of parking place

Hello sir. I would like to inform you that we are leaving at madrasi colony panchsheel nagar BHOPAL. It's nearby tulsi nagar BHOPAL. The main problem is here one ground floor family is seized a parking place of vehicle. That's why we can't park our vehicles at the building. He also breaking the balcony and develop the extra room with parking place occupy. Plz help us.
Just visit one time for seen by your consideration.

The name of that ground floor family
Mr. Nasir Khan
( D3- block, madrasi colony, panchsheel nagar BHOPAL)

We are
Pankaj Rao 3 the floor
Ashok bhau 2 nd floor
Avinash more 1st floor
And more people's suffering with the problem

Dog catching

Pls send dog catching squad at modal hr.sacandry school T.T.Nagar jawahar chowk bhopal

Dog catching

Pls sens dog catching squad at modal hr.sacandry school T.T.Nagar jawahar chowk bhopal

For street dog catching

Dear sir pls send municipal dog catcher squad at modal t.t. nagar school jawhar chowk we really disturbed by theas dogs n always worried about school students fo dog biting.
Vivek M Pandit

Feb 19, 2016

Daily collection of garbage

The person who collects garbage everyday is not coming from last three days.It is great problem for us to where to throw the accumalated garbage. Please look into the matter and solve the problem early. Resident of Trilanga Bhopal
nayan1978

Feb 18, 2016

Complaint regarding Commissioner Muncipal corporation burhanpur

We the labour / work man of health department working on daily contract basis under working control of commissioner Burhanpur Municipal corporation burhanpur,we have not get salary since last 5 month we are very help less person we ask question to our Honorable Chief Minister shri Shivraj Mamaji, in his kingdom we are not gating justice,please terminate such type of dirty officers who are not taking proper decision on right time as well as lot of pending work is with him due to his dirty behavior permanent office is also
suffering please save us & take action against this commissioner.( we request u not to promote such type of person in higher level)

yours faithfully

workman / Labour

Burhanpur
Hemani

Jan 30, 2016

Dog Catch

Res. Sir/Mam,

Could you please catch the dogs from Bhopal court gate no. 1, when you entered the court at the right hand side one open passage is available, few of dogs are sitting there, which doesn't look good at the court and we advocate get disturbed. Kindly ask from your dogs catcher to catch them and keep it any protected place.

Hemani

Dec 15, 2015

to cut the tree of my neighbourhood home

sir plz give me a written permission to cut the neighbourhood tree because of them my house is in danger by an electric pole and my neighbourhood person is not allowing to cut the tree my home address is 76-c sector sonagiri near bima hospital plz send me a written permission on my email id deepanshuagarwal881@gmail.com or contact me on my phone no 9754609586
pradeep mohanty

Oct 27, 2015

drainage system is blocked

This is to inform you that the sewage chamber between plot no. 197 & 198 sector 2B, saket nagar has been chocked. Due to this the reversable process is going on and we are facing great difficulty due to very bad smell. Kindly send the Pressure cleaning machine and get it clean as soon as possible.
narendra_saket

Oct 22, 2015

SEWAGE LINE CLEANING

Sewage choked
Sewage line in front of House Nos. MIG 40, Sector-3D, Saket Nagar Bhopal are choked that is creating lot of problems for us.Saket
nagar also a dengue zone area We request, kindly get it attended.
jaixx26

Oct 20, 2015

plenty of stray dog at polytechnic petrol pump

There are plenty of stray dog near polytecnic petrol pump near parmarth bhavn road.there are huge crowd of civilian in that area that dogs bark and ran away toward childrens..
Kindly take action as soon as possible
rajeshverma4@yahoo.com

Sep 23, 2015

Street Light

Our Complaint is 2922 ( 4-Aug-2015) for street light pole No is-105,106,107 but not Attend till date please take the Action Early.

Rajesh Verma
Mob-9303356211
tpatil480@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2015

Street Dogs Attacks

Sir , nowadays the street dogs in our colony is really creating a mess . . woh street dogs hard jagah ghoomte rehte air unki bohot badi taadaat jai . . air ek dusre KO kaat the rehte . . aur toh aur logo par bhi jhapat rahe hao . as many children lives in our colony so there is always a danger that those stray dogs will bite them . . so plzz sir it is my sincere request to please help us with this problem . .

Complain by :: Tushar Patil
108/2C Saket Nagar Bhopal . .
ahire anil

Sep 16, 2015

water pipe line judwane aur unuthorized charges vishyak

Rahul Nagar, MANIT Road, Pyarelal Khandelwal Parisar, Bhopal Me Aavandit Makano me Water pipes line Jodi nahi ja rahi hai. Water Pipes line ke liye charges nagar nigam, Bhopal me jama kar diya gaya hai...jise 01 mahine se jayada ka samay ho gaya hai........lekin Builder/Thekedar Dwara pipe line nahi nahi Jodi ja rahi hai...wahi nigam ke karmchariyo Dwara unauthorized charges ke rup me Ek Makan se alga se water pipe lane aur jodne ke liye 1500 se 2000 rupee vasule ja rahe hai..Ward Karyalay 28 and 29 me iski shikayat bhi ki gai hai magar .jiski koi sunwai nahi ho rahi hai...kripya water pipe line judwane aur nigam ke karmchariyo ke khilaf sakht karvai ki jaye...yahi nivedan hai...

pls. complaint par jalad karvyawahi karne hetu nivedan hai..

Mr. Anil Block - B-8/G-7 Rahul Nagar,
MANIT Road, Pyarelal Khandelwal Parisar,
Bhopal
mob 7415498185
pankajmalvi

Sep 15, 2015

Garbage clean

Near Nagar Nigam Water tank in Gopal Nagar Khajoori Kalan. Nagar nigam itself is bringing colony garbage and storing in residential area. It can cause dengue. Kindly ensure to pick the garbage soon.
Reply me on my mobile
Pankaj 9575088980.
Social worker of Rohtas Nagar.
sm sharma

Aug 31, 2015

shivej complaint

kindly informed shivej likej my house LIG-204 OR JM-48 B-Sector,Rajeev nagar by pass ayodhya after three days problem in facing.ward member kindly informed but not response.kindly tack action infection all colony.
samiahmed

Aug 25, 2015

poor road condition

In street 5 maha mai ka bagh , near 80 ft road, there is a poor condition of road and sewage water comes on a road. Road was constructed only 1 time in 25 year...plz help us
MUK31MAN

Aug 21, 2015

Stray dogs

We r facing a huge problems of stray dogs in our colony. Their population is increasing day by day. Many of us have been biten by them. As our children play in colony there is always remain danger for them. PLEASE solve the problem as soon as possible.

Mukesh Nagarwal
MOB. 7389889943
deepakkanojiya

Aug 3, 2015

TOILET/POTTY BY PET DOGS

I am living in Ayodhya extension bypass, One of our neighbor has 2 dog (MIG 158/C AYODHYA EXTENSION BYPASS BHOAPL ward 62. Those person not taking care of the road & street. Their dogs do toilet & potty on the street and Neighbor houses . It smell very bad. It feels very bad to go through that street. We can't do evening & neight walk due to smell. childrens also fearing to play out side house and this dog owner always ready for fighting if somebody complain . pl. we are requesting do need full for us.

ayodhya extension residence people.
amit 156gupta

Aug 1, 2015

unhygienic and very bad condition of ashok vihar sabji mandi area due to garbage dumps and open sewages

I am a resident of ashok vihar nagar nigam colony, new sabji mandi bhopal. There are open sewags and piles of litter at the entrance of the sabji mandi due to which both the local residents and sabji vendors are facing lot of problems, the bad smell from sewage and piles of litter at the entrance of the sabji mandi has created an unhygienic condition. As its rainy season and after rain the condition becomes even worse .So, please close the open sewage and shift the garbage dump from the front of the sabji mandi to the back of it.
I hope concerned authorities will soon take some concrete steps to set the thing right.
Aditya Gupta Ashok vihar nagar nigan colony, near new sabji mandi, near vedanta hospital

mohit potdar

Jul 25, 2015

cleaning or street light

HIG 76,77,78,79,80... -L SEC AYODHYA NAGAR BHOPAL WE WANT TO CLEAN ARE SURROUNDING AREA AND OUR STREET LIGHT WERE NOT WORKING AND STREET LIGHT IS ON IN MORNING AT NIGHT IS OFF SO KINDLY TAKE ACTION OUR CONTACT NO. 9406543723,9893345753
Shivajee Singh

Jul 4, 2015

No water in H/94Housing Board Colony Shastri Nagar

There is no water supply in H/94 Housing Board Colony Shastri Nagar Bhopal.
1.We have noticed leakage of water just outside H/93 near sewer line.
2.The pipe connection given to H/93 and H/94 is by one connection from mail corporation waterline.We pay our water bills separately so our connections should be separate.
Because of these two reasons there is no pressure and we are not getting water on First floor - H/ 94.Life has become very difficult.Water recept is showing zone no 30 & Ward no 39.
Kindly send someone soon to solve our problem.
Zone no 30

Jul 1, 2015

Accumulation of Sewage , rain water

Colony - Lala Lajpat Rai society
Arera colony, Bhopal
House numbers which are facing problems- House no. E7/10 to E7/21 in Lala Lajpat Rai Society , Arera colony , near to 12 no. stop.
Type of complaint-
Dirty smell due to overflowing of sewage chambers near to E7/794 corner house.
Solid waste flowing in rain water trenches.solid waste/sewage should not flow in open trenches . They are causing serious diseases like jaundice.
Rain water trenches filled with soil. Need removal of deposited soil in it for smooth flow of rainwater.
pl take urgent action in the favour of human ground. position is worst in front of above mentioned houses. we have spoken to lot many officials of ward no. 49 Arera Colony Bhopal, MP.
REGARDS
GC VERMA
abrahamsunil1976@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2015

Problem of Stray Dogs

There is a problem of stray dogs in my colony i.e IBD Hall Mark Citii, Gram - Mahawadia, Near Mother Teresa School, Kolar Road Bhopal, Our childrens cant go outside to play, it is very very difficult, some times they are attacking the small childrens and they are in plenty of nos.

mp online - meri aawaz
    Dear chif minister ji. Mera naam bhanu dubey hai aur...
    HP Laptop 15 Notebook PC 15-r062TU - F5 not working & laptop not restart properly
    when i press F5 for refresh my laptop that not working and...
    Samsung - Issue in refrigrator
    My self sandeep garg(9216709309) I have bought...
    EPIC Card/Voter ID - Not received; still under processing
    Hi, I applied for my EPIC card / voted i-card online. I...
    kolotibablo - banned my account
    Sir, My id is banned .. Please hepl me to remove the...
    perfume2order.com - Be ware of these scammers perfume2order.com
    I bought Hugo Boss no 6 Perfume from perfume2order.com for...
    hako - damage battery
    Dear sir I bought a battery of laptop Lenovo g580 which I...
    CBSE - Maths English So.science
    Respected sir/Madam I didnt got such a good marks of...
    Ideacellular - RE: complant for mobile internet
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...