Nagar Nigam Bhopal

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Nagar Nigam Bhopal

G S Gurjar

Apr 22, 2014

Complaint regarding damage of drainage pipe

Bhopal (M.P)

Sub-Complaint regarding damage of drainage pipe
I G.S Gurjar resident of Ayodhya Nagar is complaining about the drainage pipe which is broken in front of my house. Its not only spreading the foul smell but also become a breeding place for mosquitoes.So please its a request to change the drainage pipeline as soon as possible.
G.S Gurjar

RAISEN ROAD BHOPAL(M.P)
zone no.-0009 , ward no.-0039
account no.--39/03/00991
computer account no.--T000009889
my water supply is not running from 10 days ,i had already submitted my water bill ..there is no any solution for only my water supply Line so i want a good solution from you,i have facing many problems so please solve my problem earlier.
hetal shukla

Mar 11, 2014

street dogs bothering

street dogs bothering

There are so many stray dogs at unique residency, nr. bhelsangam colony, nr rajat vihar, hosangabad rd, bhopal, when we came at home at night the dogs are barking very at whole night we cant sleep.we facing this problem lasr 1 yr so pls do need full asp.

Khuman

Feb 27, 2014

New water supply connections

Dear sir, unwanted formalities for new connections resulting unwanted corruption and a bad name to MP govt . And it's minister holding portfolios.
achatterjee

Nov 14, 2013

Road Repair

The cement road from vivekanad school to tulsi parisar was broken just months after being made for laying pipe and cables which is not repaired properly afterwards. It is in very bad shape. School and college buses ply on this road and it becomes dangerously difficult for other vehicles to cross to the other direction risking damage to vehicle and self because of sharp edges and holes. Always there is traffic jam like situation when two vehicles cross each other on this road. Also the speed brakers created as per the whims of socities/people adds to woes. Tulsi Parisar society has speed brakers on the main roads from Vivekanad school to Shamapalli and Abhinav regal homes instead of on their roads connecting to main road hampering the main road trafic. Kindly address the situation urgently as driving on these roads has become very risky.
SSACHDEVA

Oct 24, 2013

dog menace in Awadhpuri BHEL

This is to report your good self the problem : Sh. Prajapati resident of B-9 Awadhpuri, BHEL Bhopal has picked up a stray dog a year back and has kept it as his pet. It is a good gesture on part of Sh. Prajapati on showing love and affection towards stray animals. However within this one year the dog is now very big in size and always uncontrollable by Sh. Prajapati. Many times it runs out of his house and attacks the residents of society as it is not well tamed or trained. Once it had bitten my maid servant and also attacked my son who was boarding school bus at 6.45 in morning. Daily morning while coming out of house to board school bus my son is scared of coming out as the dog is left stray on road and approaches any passerby at very high speed with abrupt movements. Sh. Prajapati does not pay any attention to all these and instead starts fighting early morning on road.

The whole episode causes a great agony and discomfort to the entire family and physical and mental trauma to all.

I therefore, through this column urge to request the pass necessary instructions to the appropriate officials and authorities to take away this dog in the interests of numerous residents residing in this area.

S.Sachdeva
A20 Awadhpuri
achatterjee

Oct 22, 2013

Speed braker

I am resident of Anupam Nagar, Near Awadhapuri.
On the road from Tulsi Parisar Phase - I to Abhinav Regal Homes, just near the Tulsi Parisar Phase - I, in 50-100 mtrs there are 4 speed brakers. One newly constructed house on this road is constructing speed braker in front of their house, making driving very difficult besides damage not only to the vehicles due to frequent braking on this road but our backbones as well.
It is my humble request that unnecessary speed braker on this road be destroyed.
raj_yadav96

Sep 28, 2013

stray dogs bothering

There are so many stray dogs at Shri ram colony Hoshangabaad road misrod bhopal, when we came from night shift, it is very very difficult to reach at home, there are plenty of no. dogs.

Please do need full

Jitendra Yadav
khurshid ansari

Aug 31, 2013

Stray dogs & Waste of Sai baba temple

This is to report your good self the problem issue of infestation of the stray dogs, their uncontrolled breeding in the E-6 Janta colony area and the rising cases of dog bites.Hygenically, and otherwise, it is very unsafe, as the area is fully nested with stray dogs and they often try to attack and chase the people specially the bike riders. Many complaints were made by the residents of the area but sufficient preventive action has not been seen so far by the muncipal authorities.
Also the waste of Sai Baba Temple and buffalo's make the atmosphere unhygienic and invite the diseases like dengue & Malaria.
I here by request to clean and make substitute arrangement to drain the waste of sai baba temple and catch these stray dogs and oblize.

Khurshid Ansari
J-375 Janta Colony E-6 arera colony Bhopal-16
ABDUL HANEEF KHAN

Aug 13, 2013

Damage of main water supply line by nagar nigam contractor

I am resident of house 212/2A, Saket nagar ,Bhopal. sir we want to say that we faced a problem of damage of main line of water supply due to contractor of nagar nigam ,bhopal excavated drain and damage main water line so no water supply in our sector ,sir i requested to you take necessary action

regard
abdul haneef khan
rajesh _b70

Aug 2, 2013

clean of open drain

Cleaning of drain/ nallah in front of shiva appartment naya pura lalghati Bhopal.
The Commissioner
I would like to call your attention for the cleaning of nallah / drain in front of our complex which full of mud,gobar and debris. In heavy rain it overflows and waters enters to our complex. I have requested your call center and other offices for the cleaning of this but nothing has been done so far for last three months.
It is very simple and regular work. The drain is obstructed by putting stones and other debris in front of my complex gate . If this is get clean then there will not be any problem. Due to accumulation of water the newly built road is also damaging and accident is taking place due to accumulation of water in the crossing in rainy season.
Therefore it is requested that necessary action in this matter shall be highly appreciated.
Rajesh Bansal
T.K.Sinha Roy

Jul 10, 2013

Cleaning of drain in front of 128 A sector Indrapuri Bhopal.

The Commissioner
I would like to call your attention for the cleaning of nalla/ drain in front of our house which full of mud and debris. In heavy rain it overflows and waters enters to our house. I have requested your call center and other offices for the cleaning of this but nothing has been done so far for last three months.
It is very simple and regular work. The drain is obstructed by putting stones and other debris about 40m from our house. If this is get clean then there will not be any problem. Due to accumulation of water the newly built road is also damaging and accident is taking place due to accumulation of water in the crossing in rainy season.
Thanks a lot
T.K. Sinha Roy
mohammed younus

Jul 6, 2012

poor water supply

respectfully sir,

i am resident of house no.20 risaldar colony chhola naka,sir i want to say that i faced a problem of lack water supply in my water supply connection because i am the last member of that supply line.when the water pressure is low i could not get adequate water.sometimes i got only 50 liters water in alternate day,and spent money to purchase water from private venders.
sir,if you ordered to increase pressure and supply time 45 minute instead of 30 minute,i think problem will solve.so this is my kindly request to do needful action.
mohd. younus mob. no. 9425674679
Rashid Masood Bspl Send email

Jun 1, 2012

Water supply P&T Bairasia road Bhopal

Aap ko batana chahte hain ke P&T colony, bairasia road, ke ander jo overhead water tank he ham us par chadne ja rahe hain or jab tak nai utrenge jab tak water supply nahi hogi.

kisi bhi ghatna ke zimmedar aap honge
Gunwant Joshi

Jan 29, 2012

Reporting Dog bite due to stray dogs at Saket Nagar

Reg : Reporting Dog bite due to stray dogs

This is to report your good self the problem issue of infestation of the stray dogs, their uncontrolled breeding in the saket nagar area and the rising cases of dog bites.Hygenically, and otherwise, it is very unsafe, as the area is fully nested with stray dogs and they often try to attack and chase the people specially the bike riders. Many complaints were made by the residents of the area but sufficient preventive action has not been seen so far by the muncipal authorities.

I am working as chief chemist(Emergency Response Centre) in M.P.Pollution Control Board and is resident of 28/4A saket Nagar which is the official residencial accomodation allotted to me by the state Board. On 24th night of January my wife was attacked and severely wounded and bitten at several places by a stray dog while taking a stroll in front of our house. I immediately took her to Kasturba hospital where from I after first aid we were asked to get treatment at Hamidiya or any other good hospital as the wounds were quite deep and needed surgical intervention besides the anti- rabies treatment. Since the wound was very big and we were scared we took her to the nearest hospital I knew about. I had taken her to National hospital where she was taken care of adequately and was prescribed 3 vials of Human rabies immunoglobulins besides anti rabies injections. The lacerated wounded tissue was removed and the wounded leg had to be repaired by surgical intervention.

The whole episode had caused a great agony and discomfort to the entire family and physical and mental trauma to my wife
and a significant financial expenditure of over Rs. 30.000.
I therefore, through this column urge to request the pass necessary instructions to the appropriate officials and authorities to take safety and precautionery measures in the interests of numerous residents residing in this area.

Dr. Gunwant Joshi,
Jr. HIG:28/4 A, Saket Nagar,
Bhopal - 462022.
Ushmajain Send email

Jan 16, 2012

Nagar Nigam, Bhopal.

i m the recident of new palasia, there is a building add:- 18/2, royal avenue building flat no.201, this is a residencial building and these people maked a karkhana there for bakari they r making buiquits, cakes, and many thing since last 6 years which is not valid in residencial building. they r using this building comercially, , , , , there r so many boys warking and coming daily. pls take the action fast.

Ushmajain Send email

Jan 16, 2012

Nagar Nigam, Bhopal.

i m the recident of new palasia, there is a building add:- 18/2, royal avenue building flat no.201 Indore (m.p), this is a residencial building and these people maked a karkhana there for bakari they r making buiquits, cakes, and many thing since last 6 years which is not valid in residencial building. they r using this building comercially, , , , , there r so many boys warking and coming daily. pls take the action fast.

Dec 30, 2011

Dec 30, 2011

May 6, 2011

dumping of waste and irresponsible behavior of the daroga

I completely agree 110% to the grievances as I share the same plight with my fellow residents at Bhopal city.
I am a resident of C- Sector, Indrapuri, Bhopal . The condition of colony is extremely poor with low number of garbage cans, that too placed on roads and squares, leads to spill out of garbage all around. Especially when the frequency of the garbage pickup trucks is low, the pile invites a lot of stray animals like hogs and dogs that contribute to spreading diseases around.
Municipality's response to frequent complaints is that its not our job to take care of stray animals.
The entire sector doesn't have even a single playground and kids, small and young are forced to play on so-called- streets (considering that the road in front of my house has not been made in last 12 years) and empty plots that are covered with garbage.
Obviously the conditions during rain is appalling with absence of gutters in the colony and sludge flowing on streets and doorsteps.

My request to Nagar Nigam is to come out with a holistic plan on city's sanitation problems.
The scheme on garbage collection points, frequency, method, recycling and disposal should be spelled out clearly. Even for the residents who need to be educated to dispose off waste in proper specified locations only.
City in few areas (VIP mostly) is developing where rest of them are not worth to be called a part of "CLEAN BHOPAL, GREEN BHOPAL".

Anupriya
User20513

Nov 15, 2010

Reg : DUMPING OF GARBAGE

I am the resident of newly developed and upcoming society ie Abinav Regal Homes, near Awadhpuri. This society is occupied by nearly sixty to eighty families. The development is still in progress. The society has a plan of nearly 150 duplex houses.
The main entry and the approach road is through Awadhpuri. There are other dozens of small societies falling on the approach road, viz. Tulsi Vihaar- Phase I & II, Anand Nagar, Awadhpuri, Regal Mohini & Regal Homes. There is is yet another society coming up Sri Ram Parisar.
There is no container provided anywhere for the sweepers to dump their garbage what they collect daily from the houses of these socities. Also there is no provision of lifting this garbage by the Nagar Nigam vehicles. There are not less than thousand families, whose garbage is dumped daily.
During the monsoon season and also after the rain the area smells very badly.
Hygenically, and otherwise, for the children it is very unsafe, as the area is fully nested with stray dogs, giant pigs, and stray cows through out the day.
I therefore, through this column urge to request the concerned authorities to take safety and precautionery measures in the interests of numerous residents residing in this area.

S.K. Jha,
44- Abhinav Regal Homes,
Near Awadhpuri, BHEL,
Bhopal - 462022.
Contact No. +919981984886

Jul 19, 2010

Bhopal (M.P)

I "Naina Jain" complaining on behalf of all the area residents about the various health related problems and other problems which we are facing because of the dumping of waste.
My neighboring house is vacant. All the sweepers collect the smelling waste from other areas and dump it near my house. The nagar nigam's waste collection van does not come on Sundays. Most of the time the van comes after two to three days. The whole road gets covered with the smelling waste and as it is a commercial area the customers as well as shopkeepers face problems.
I and my father we both have allergy with strange and strong smells. We both are facing the problem of breathing because of this waste. The non-vegetarian waste is being dumped here which smells very bad and is spreading various diseases.
It has now become a routine that until and unless I wont call to nagar nigam call center I wont get rid of the dirty waste. But today the daroga man has crossed all the limits. When I called him he said that we first take care of the main roads and then of your road. His contact number is 9424499632.
Please look after this matter as now it is becoming very hard for us to live here because of breathing problems.

Naina Jain
34, Kotwali Road
near Shakhur Khan Maszid
Bhopal (M.P) 462001

Acclystsolutions ltd gurgaonin - Recharge
    The above institution received Rs351/- while I recharged...
    315017 - didn't get Reg. no. and password
    I have made payment of 500/- for SBI PO through ING Vysya...
    BSNL - regarding
    some one phoned on my landline no 01642215140 regarding...
    apollo distilleries - contaminated product being sold
    Dear Sir, I consumed a beer of above said make 10 days...
    Calls - Getting prank calls every minute
    Respected Madam/Sir, I'm getting calls from this...
    AGMP,GWALIOR - site is out or order
    my name is R.K.Jain joint director industries jabalpur my...
    Bus ticket - Refund of Failed transaction
    Hi, I booked a Ticket from Hyderabad to Hubli from my...
    Prank Calls - Getting prank calls every minute
    Respected Madam/Sir, I'm getting a lot of prank...