NDPL

Consumer complaints and reviews about NDPL

Tanya Sharma

May 3, 2014

street lights not working

sir
i am living at block f-2,rohini delhi.FOR MORE THAN A WEEK STREET LIGHTS IN FRONT OF F-2/24 SECTOR -16,ROHINI IS NOT WORKING.PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS PROBLEM
HOPING FOR THE BEST
AKSHAY
RESIDENT OF F-2/24
smtechno0306

Feb 17, 2014

Theft

Resident of F-7/ House No. 57 and 58 Sector-16 Rohini. Is doing Theft from past one year. Even House NO. 58 has no meter installed.

PLease do some action.
dev2010m

Feb 16, 2014

theft of electricity with life risks

Please take action on undermentioned address as they regularly consuming electricity by shutting down meter during 9 pm to 7 am.
they connect direct wire to main supply which causes the spark and there is always a risk of fire which is my major cause of worry. As the concerned person are having contacts with Delhi police so no strict action is taken till date.
I can only request by deputing these complain keeping my identity confidential for safety reasons and hope for QUICK ACTION.

The detail of person who theft electricity is
Mr kukkey/pappu
house no D-44 old gupta colony
Top Floor near pnb atm
Sh Bhagat sing gali old gupta colony vijay nagar
delhi-110009
sachanjks

Jan 4, 2014

Electricity theft
I am to inform you that I made 5-6 complaints against electricity theft at ''F'' Block ,Gali No.10, Rama Vihar Near Omkar Dham Mandir, Delhi-110081 by some residents directly from electricity pole at 7.00PM To 7.00Am .Electricity theft by your ndpl line man and trip taken 1000 per house But surprisingly no action has been taken so far and they are continuously theft the electricity. There is some involvement of your staff in this mal practice of electricity theft otherwise it is not possible. The main thieves are working in police and they have relations with local police also as whenever any surprise raid is conducted they removed the wire from electricity pole/main wire and thereafter they again start theft the electricity. Therefore, i suggest not to engage local police with the raid and some other force of neighbour police station may be engaged so that actual thieves could be apprehended red handed. There is need to conduct raids during the night hours i.e. after 8 PM when all the thieves theft electricity from electricity pole/main wire. The theft is carried out at Electricity Pole No. ,Pole No. is 513-6 /12-2-2. They have also removed the stright light from that poles so that no body could easily identify the electricity theft. The houses near to electricity poles are regularly thieving electricity despite repeated complains. This might be causing a huge financial loss to the NDPL. Request to take stern action against them and concerned officers may also be pulled for not taking action against the electricity theft. Please let me know the outcome of the complaint as well as concerned authority where the complaint could be lodged fo
prettyrungta

Jun 7, 2013

customer care busy

All the help line numbers go busy whenever we try to repory some complain .
we need to call again and again 15 to 20 times to talk to the customer care executive .
we want an action for this so that an immediate access is provided to the customer .

Mar 18, 2013

bribe

my sister applied for new connection but the office holders asked her to pay Rs.2000 for their convenience.They told her that her dacuments of house are not proper,which is absolutely wrong.I hope authorities would look into this metter and will provide a new connection and meter.

A-47, Jaswant coloney,Budh Vihar,new delhi
anita nanda

Dec 12, 2012

streetlight always 0ff

I USED TO TRAVEL EVERYDAY FROM LAHORIGATE TO TIS HAZARI METRO STN FOR LAST 30 DAYS
I AM SEEING STREET LIGHT NOT ON AT 6.15 PM AT THER IS WINTER THE SKY IS VERY DARK THESE
IS VERY UNSAFE FOR WOMAN AND BUSINESS MAN PLEASE NOT AND STOP THIS TYPE OF NEGLIGANCY

ANITA NANDA
THE INDIA CHEMICAL CO.
1962, KUCHA CHELAN, KHARI BAOLI,
DELHI-6 PH: 09871635931

Oct 5, 2012

Sir/Mam

Subject: Regarding removing of NDPL’s electric transformer’s safety railing on open sided sewer.
I applicant Mohd Ahmed s/o Mohd Shafique, sector- J 3281. North west Narela, (Narela industrial area) Delhi runs a factory. Electric transformer of NDPL is located. Safety railing located by NDPL covering electric transformer which also covering open sided sewer of MCD as well. Due to covering, the cleanliness work of open sided sewer cannot be done. That’s why water fills in open sided sewer and water spreads on the road as well. Due to spreading of water on the road, water also comes in our factory as well. For this there is a huge loss occurs in our factory. And it remains always possibility of electric shorts accidents. We have other electric transformers located on that road, that is not covering the open sided sewers through safety railing. Only it covers ours through electric transformer’s safety railing.. We have made complaints earlier to the department but no hearing have been done so far. If any accident would happen then NDPL will be responsible for it. This is illegitimate to cover MCD’s open sided sewer. That’s why safety railing to ouster from the open sided sewer. For this MCD sweepers can clean the open sided sewer. MCD officials visits and they give warnings to applicant again and again about removing of safety railing for this they can do cleaning work. That’s why we are forced to do complaint again. If safety railing don’t get remove early then we can go to court. Kindly removes the safety railing as soon as possible. For this the problem of filling of water could get away. We would be very thankful to you.
Dates of all the given complaints to NDPL till now regarding removing of safety railing
29 SEPT 2011, 01 OCT 2011, 22 SEPT 2011, 11 Sept 2012.
Date: 05/10/2012 Applicant Name:
Mohd Ahmed s/o Mohd Shafique, sector- J
3281, North west Narela, Delhi.
Mobile no: 9810668912
K NO: 43507025453
Electric connection request no:0910790772
Email id’s: mohd_azeem211@yahoo.com
mohd.azeem952@gmailcom

Oct 5, 2012

Sir/ Mam
Subject: Regarding removing of electric transformer’s safety railing on open sided sewer.
I applicant Mohd Ahmed s/o Mohd Shafique, sector- J 3281. North west Narela, (Narela industrial area) Delhi runs a factory runs a factory. Electric transformer of NDPL is located. Safety railing located by NDPL covering electric transformer which also covering open sided sewer of MCD as well. Due to covering, the cleanliness work of open sided sewer cannot be done. That’s why water fills in open sided sewer and water spreads on the road as well. Due to spreading of water on the road, water also comes in our factory as well. For this there is a huge loss occurs in our factory. We have other electric transformers located on that road, that is not covering the open sided sewers through safety railing. Only it covers ours through electric transformer’s safety railing. We have made complaints earlier to the department but no hearing have been done so far. This is illegitimate to cover MCD’s open sided sewer. That’s why safety railing to ouster from the open sided sewer. For this MCD sweepers can clean the open sided sewer. MCD officials visits and they give warnings to applicant again and again about removing of safety railing for this they can do cleaning work. That’s why we are forced to do complaint again. If safety railing don’t get remove early then we can go to court. Kindly removes the safety railing as soon as possible. For this the problem of filling of water could get away.
Dates of all the given complaints to NDPL till now regarding removing of fencing.
29 SEPT 2011, 01 OCT 2011, 22 SEPT 2011, 11SEPT 2012.
Date: 05/10/2012 Applicant Name:
Mohd Ahmed s/o Mohd Shafique, sector- J
3281, DSIDC, North west Narela, Delhi.
Mobile no: 9810668912
K NO: 43507025453
Electric connection request no:0910790772
Email id’s: mohd_azeem211@yahoo.com
mohd.azeem952@gmailcom

Aug 23, 2012

new connection

I am living in sector-11 rohini here 1 person is using electricity illegally from past 4 years.many times we submit complaints about this but no one is taking any action.so kindly send someone to solve my problem.and the address of that person is c-1 / 111 sector 11 rohini.

Best regards
??????????
munna ansari

Jul 27, 2012

Loss of revenue income

I would like to draw your kind attention that M/s National Properties A-4/17 Rohini Sec-20 New Delhi owner Babu Khan has given her shop for welding purpose to M/s Mehinder Singh Since.2011. I have seen NDPL Meter of 2.K.W installed in above mentioned properties. He should applied 3 or 5kw sanction load for electricity consumption, but he has been used electricity of 2kw sanction load since two years and not applied for commercial light. And paid their bill regularly, NDPL bill reader comes to every month for reading he has not noticed of welding work and not complaint to you. This is theft and loss of NDPL revue. As per Delhi Govt order Welding work is banned in residential area, the welding light is harmful for every body and also little kids. You are therefore requested, to stooped this welding work and change old meter and installed commercial meter, and charged penalty domestic light to commercial load.

Javed,
akhater ali

Jul 26, 2012

meter not working

there is a problem that our neigbour mr. suresh sharma , house no. 79, nimri colony ashok vihar delhi- 52 , his meter is not working properely , he use some equipment for stop the meter that is the depend on him . so pls do proper query aginest him thnx
Sultan Singh

Jul 13, 2012

Street Light Not working

Village Ghoga Narela, Delhi ,Zone, Near Community Centre Pol No. 6 & 7 Street Light out of order about three months . May kindly be rectify.
Narinder Kumar

Jul 9, 2012

Bus bar is burnt, main line is having Joint

Ref. to complaint No.2002945084 Dated 27/06/2012, In side the house, main bus bar was burnt, during complaint, the bus bar box was removed and direct connection were made to restore the supply, and 2nd main supply line is having
Joints, which result to burn many times,Request to put joint less cable

Narinder Kumar

ILLEAGLE 3PH POWER USE

FOR NDPL VIGILANCE==

NAME== LACHMANDAS

E-248 KRISHAN VIHAR DELHI-110086
LANDMARK=OPP. RAJNI GUPTA HOSPITAL ROAD.

K.NO.=42304150620

MRTER NO.=52002110

KW=66/19

THEY USE IN THAT ADDRESS 3PH POWER IN FACTORY....THAT PROVIDED ONLY FOR AATA CHAKKI.
METER READER KNOW VERY WELL THEY TAKE SOME MONEY......AND PLS. CUT THAT 3PH POWER....OTHEWISE WE WILL HAVE TO COMPLAIN POLLUTION DEPARTMENT......BCUSE IN THE COLONY
3PH POWER NOT ALLOWED FOR ANY FACTORY.

Mar 5, 2012

Electricity Compalint

I would like to inform you that my neighbour Mr. Raj Singh Khatri is doing theft of Electricity. Address is B/27, Gali No.5, Mandir Mohalla, Sameypur, Delhi-42. I have already talked him many times that please don't do that because this is very illegal.

Plz do needful on urgent basis.

Jan 13, 2012

Due of another person transfered in my bill

I R K Jain owner of 2nd floor , C-1/14 ,Sector 14 , Rohini ,Prashant Vihar, Delhi 110085. and have a electric connection vide CA No 60008479242 in the name of previous owner Jeewan lata Gupta .

Note : Thai building have many owner from Basement to 3rd Floor. 8 shop are also at Ground Floor. out of them one shop's owner name is Dinesh Ohri ( Actual Defauter)

I have submitted a request to NDPL for name change vide req no 2001005088 dated 07-09-2011 .

Thereafter NDPL send me a letter of dues of Dinesh Ohri vide K No 44301121915 that was installed at ground floor shop and disconnected on 2004 due to non paid dues by him .

After disconnection meter of Dinesh Ohri , NDPL did issued & installed a second new connection vide CA no 60008173530 , K No - 44305004260 to him in name of Mohinder Ohri s/o Dinesh Ohri at the same premises.

Presently when I request to NDPL to change name in the bill of 2nd floor . They said that your meter was issued for ground floor and said also if I will give property paper of Ground Floor / pay dues of Dinesh ohri ( Rs 16681 ) then name will be change.

I told to NDPL that my preivious owner named Jeewan Lata Gupta was the owner of Second Floor only ,She told that at the time of issue new connection she required connection for her floor and had given her property paper of 2nd floor and in actual connection was issued for her 2nd floor.

After listen the same NDPL again make a story and said that defauted connection of Dinesh Ohri vide K No .44301121915 was issued for Barsati Floor .and barsati floor is 3rd floor and supply is connected at 3rd floor by my meter ( 2nd floor )vide CA No 60008479242 So I am liable to pay dues of Dinesh Ohri .

I have been mail him many more time that I am not liable to pay dues of Dinesh Ohri because Firstly Defaulted connection was issued for Ground Floor in the name of Dinesh Ohri who is sit in this building at ground floor shop (owned ) and have a new connection 60008173530 , K No - 44305004260 in his Son's name Mohinder Ohri s/o Dinesh Ohri.

Secondly at that time in the year of 2004 when defauted Meter was disconnected of Dinesh Ohri . At that time this building have only Basement/ Ground Floor's Shops and First Floor. 2nd and 3rd Floor was not made at that time.

After sent many mail to them also . NDPL included and send dues in my Bill with disconnection notice if I do not pay dues.

Please explain me how can NDPL included dues in my bill . I request you please remove dues of Dines Ohri from my CA No 60008479242 and process my req no 2001005088 dated 07-09-2011 and include/ recover the same by Dinesh Ohri vide CA No 60008173530 , K No - 44305004260

Note : Disconnection notice / Due last date is 23-01-2012 . Please stay disconnection and remove dues from my CA No 60008479242 and ordered to NDPL for name change and pay the Panelty/ Compensation for harrasment of amoun 1.00.000 or as ordered by you.

Please reply . I hope that after involvement of you this issued will be solve as well as possible.

R.K.Jain
C-1/14, 2nd Floor ,Prashant Vihar.
Delhi 110085

Jan 13, 2012

Due of another person transfered in my bill

I R K Jain owner of 2nd floor, C-1/14, Sector 14, Rohini, Prashant Vihar, Delhi 110085. and have a electric connection vide CA No 60008479242 in the name of previous owner Jeewan lata Gupta .

After disconnection meter of Dinesh Ohri, NDPL did issued & installed a second new connection vide CA no 60008173530, K No - 44305004260 to him in name of Mohinder Ohri s/o Dinesh Ohri at the same premises.

I told to NDPL that my preivious owner named Jeewan Lata Gupta was the owner of Second Floor only, She told that at the time of issue new connection she required connection for her floor and had given her property paper of 2nd floor and in actual connection was issued for her 2nd floor.

I have been mail him many more time that I am not liable to pay dues of Dinesh Ohri because Firstly Defaulted connection was issued for Ground Floor in the name of Dinesh Ohri who is sit in this building at ground floor shop (owned ) and have a new connection 60008173530, K No - 44305004260 in his Son's name Mohinder Ohri s/o Dinesh Ohri.

Please explain me how can NDPL included dues in my bill . I request you please remove dues of Dines Ohri from my CA No 60008479242 and process my req no 2001005088 dated 07-09-2011 and include/ recover the same by Dinesh Ohri vide CA No 60008173530, K No - 44305004260

R.K.Jain
C-1/14, 2nd Floor, Prashant Vihar.
Delhi 110085
deepak sharma

Oct 17, 2011

Electricity theft

I am to inform you that I made 5-6 complaints against electricity theft at Gali No.4, Kiran Lane, Village Wazirabad, Delhi-110084 by some residents directly from electricity pole No.532/46 4/8, 4/7. But surprisingly no action has been taken so far and they are continuously theft the electricity. There is some involvement of your staff in this mal practice of electricity theft otherwise it is not possible. The main thieves are working in police and they have relations with local police also as whenever any surprise raid is conducted they removed the wire from electricity pole/main wire and thereafter they again start theft the electricity. Therefore, i suggest not to engage local police with the raid and some other force of neighbour police station may be engaged so that actual thieves could be apprehended red handed. There is need to conduct raids during the night hours i.e. after 8 PM when all the thieves theft electricity from electricity pole/main wire. They have also removed the street light from that poles so that no body could identify the electricity theft. The houses near to electricity poles are regularly thieving electricity despite repeated complains. This might be causing a huge financial loss to the NDPL. Request to take stern action against them and concerned officers may also be pulled for not taking action against the electricity theft. Please let me know the outcome of the complaint as well as concerned authority where the complaint could be lodged for its redressal.
deepak sharma

Oct 15, 2011

Electricity theft

I am to inform you that I made 5-6 complaints against electricity theft at Gali No.4, Kiran Lane, Village Wazirabad, Delhi-110084 by some residents directly from electricity pole. But surprisingly no action has been taken so far and they are continuously theft the electricity. There is some involvement of your staff in this mal practice of electricity theft otherwise it is not possible. The main thieves are working in police and they have relations with local police also as whenever any surprise raid is conducted they removed the wire from electricity pole/main wire and thereafter they again start theft the electricity. Therefore, i suggest not to engage local police with the raid and some other force of neighbour police station may be engaged so that actual thieves could be apprehended red handed. There is need to conduct raids during the night hours i.e. after 8 PM when all the thieves theft electricity from electricity pole/main wire. The theft is carried out at Electricity Pole No. 5467/32/4-8, 4-7, 4-7. They have also removed the stright light from that poles so that no body could easily identify the electricity theft. The houses near to electricity poles are regularly thieving electricity despite repeated complains. This might be causing a huge financial loss to the NDPL. Request to take stern action against them and concerned officers may also be pulled for not taking action against the electricity theft. Please let me know the outcome of the complaint as well as concerned authority where the complaint could be lodged for its redressal.

With Regards

Deepak Sharma

Aug 3, 2011

Electricity theft

i would like to inform ndpl official that the address location 458 krishi kunj IARI pusa new delhi 110012 are illegally using the electricty in the house and using the illegal electricity from the building meter last 10 days and some persons have not issued the electricty meters from NDPL so pls check and take the action. would like to draw your kind attention towards the theft of electricity in this area.

Jul 21, 2011

Electricity theft

i would like to inform ndpl official that the address location: Opp(gali no-7 dhir pur near shiv mandir ) - dhir pur nirankari colony, Delhi 110009, In this Street local persons (Ranjeet singh, bhagat ram, sitaram, vedprakash and all the gali members ) are illegally using the electricty in the house and using the illegal electricity from the pole, and some persons have not issued the electricty meters from NDPL so pls check and take the action. would like to draw your kind attention towards the theft of electricity in this area.

If ndpl is honest and fair, why that is not taking action in spite of several complaints by telephonically and orally

the other local area persons who paid their bills will suffer from these persons
thanks & regards
manoj kumar

DF

DFFDFDFDFDFDFDFD

FGGFGF

help@uidai.gov.in - aadhar card not receive
    Sir My aadhar card not receive and my aadhar card slip is...
    120384 - money is debited but recharge was unsuccessful
    Account no 20132093122 name b.Chandra sekhar recharge...
    vishnu - OBC certificate issue
    Hi Sir, I have applied for both IBPS PO and clerical cadre...
    Samsung - stolen phone
    sir i lost my phone i don't know where but please sir...
    Vijay Tv - Role of saravanan in Saravanan Meenakshi
    Hi Vijay TV team, Saravanan Meenakshi: Please...
    Bhavana PG - Dogs disturbing all night.
    To whomsoever this may concern. I am staying in a...
    Puducherry Electricity Board - No Responce from Mullodai EB Board
    Its the worst EB Board I've seen in my entire career....
    72630 - ABOUT 5 YEARS, 10 MONTHS, 18 DAYS PENSION FUND
    Hi Friend*, How are You ? am fine.. You know about me very...
    micromax - micromax A96 wechat app don't open
    my smartfone micromax A96 in little problam wechat app...