nirmal lifestyle kalyan

Consumer complaints and reviews about nirmal lifestyle kalyan

maddy patil

Sep 2, 2015

how many time give u to complete this bhikharchot project

hiiij all friends this is project is hopplesss and many many years this project not compling stage.....this project complete in 2050...
fonukumar

Aug 26, 2015

Hi All,
Please register your complain at below site. Builder will listen, Please create one yahoo group.

fonukumar

Aug 26, 2015

Hi All,
Please register your complain here. Nirmal is Credia member. You will get response.

Kind Regards
nrajan

Aug 19, 2015

nirmal colosseum delay all project

I have booked 1 Bhk flat in Colosseum B- wing 2014..can you please tell me any one when they are going to do registration...as per my knowledge they are not yet started a project also...

Same issue as everyone has.
My contact number is 7738581834. Please contact & SMS me I am also ready to fight against these people.

Nagarajan D
Good Sumaritan

Aug 16, 2015

Still trying to take fresh booking to cheat more

Yesterday, I had been to the site to inquire for a one BHK. They were asking for a rate of 5100 and promising a possession in Mar 2016. Wanted to cough up 80%. I insisted to see the site, to which they were a bit reluctant but took me to see. I could see buildings covered with green mosses. Eaisly making out that worked looked to be stalled with no chance at all to hand over in 8 Months. I told her (sales Rep)up front to which she got annoyed eaisly which other wise people don't. She kept enquiring if I know anyone who has booked already. Shear cheating. Her name is Mrz Mishra. I could only know about this through this thread.

THANKS Guys. I pray all to come out of this trauma very soon. Request all other newbies to be beware these cheats.
RajeshRane

Aug 11, 2015

Delay in Nirmal lifestyle project

I have booked flat in Nirmal lifestyle in March Jan 2011. Same issue no confirmation on the possession date, construction held up.
My contact number is 9930362451.

Rajesh Rane.
yashwant1109

Aug 4, 2015

Nirmal lifestyle Delay in Registration (Thames- project kalyan)

I had booked flat in Thames-B in Dec-2013. I had paid Rs.9 lakh. But till now builder has not done registration.
i don’t think they can complete this project in next 5 years.
we need to go and file complaint against builder for delays and false commitments.
kindly share your experience let Registration.
shreyaslanjekar

Jul 30, 2015

Anyone got refund amount?

I have booked 2 Bhk flat in Colosseum A- wing... As per all reviews I want to cancel the booking.. is anyone got refund of booking amount..

Please contact if possible on my number.
Cheetan

Jul 17, 2015

Nirmal delayed Kalyan project

Bkplatano are u a Nirmal employee?, and here trying to improve Nirmal image? Let me clear you on behalf of 1000 of flat owners that doing a meeting and again verbally giving some commitment will not serve the purpose. If they are really committed they must have started long back, and not waited so long to allow the damage happened to their image.

It must be his trick to show some work movement to flat owners and try to fool them so that they will not go legally. Wait n watch we will come to know his commitment. Still most of things are not clear. Approval and clearance from KDMC is big suspense till date.

Nirmal complaint

I am agree with bkplatano after the group meeting and Dharmesh jains positive approach now we are feeling secured.
some time we create some bad image of some one without seeing or interacting, after meeting with Dharmesh jain nirmal owner feels that he is very good person.He promise that he will start work from mid july lets hope for best.

service tax

Mr Shaju i think you pls go to the nls office and sort out the issues . Meet their CRM team they are very cooprative

Nirmal lifestyle

From last 4 years we have talking about the complaints and issues regarding the nls but from last 2 months now we are having some positive and constructive feelings after meeting with Dharmesh jain , Thanks to their CRM team and specially Staney antoney. latest updates , now work has starts again hopes now we will get our dream homes.
shaju24

Jul 10, 2015

Shaju Dayanandan

I have booked a flat in Applause in 2010 and till now made full payment. 4 months ealier I received notice for service tax payment of (INR 22000) when I called up Nirmal Lifestyle office and told them I am ready to make the payment if they can let me know the possession date, till yesterday i didn't get a call/information from them.

Today 10th July 2015 I have received a new notice asking me to pay service tax of INR 57525+ Interest INR 56251 (Rs.113776.00), I called up their office and spoken to one Ms.Fernandece, when i asked her for explanation as to why increase in the service tax amount, she says its government charges and if i dont pay now Government will send notice to me.......when i asked her for possession date Ms. Fernandce told that they are planing to give it by DECEMBER 2015.......Also this lady was very RUDE in taking

Guys lets make a whatsaap group and find a way out of this mess created by NIRMAL LIFESTYLE and also ask your friends to stay away from such builders and their projects.

Shaju
Mobile : 09860627018
jainma8

May 29, 2015

nirmallife style kalyan

Nirmal lifestyle Delay in possession

I have booked a flat in victory A wing on 2009.
As per the agreement my possession Date was Dec 2014 but still incomplete work, today I visited the nirmal head office mulund for enquiry about possession they gave me the completion date on Jully 2016 but nothing on writing,also they will not pay any compensation due to delay of possession, they said go legally they have already appointment 3 lawyer to handle our cases.

mahavir jain
ajayckadam

May 25, 2015

Delay in Nirmal lifestyle project

I have booked flat in Nirmal lifestyle in March april 2010. Same issue as everyone has.
My contact number is 9820651444. Pl contact.

Ajay Kadam
amolg123

May 8, 2015

Hopeless Project

hi all,

i have booked flat in Cypress-B in dec-2011. Builder did registration in may-2015 after 3years. i dont think they can complet this project in next 10 years.
kindly share your expereince let unite.
amol-9892714805
Biju Nair 1973

Apr 26, 2015

what is the remedy aainst this kind of builders

we have a flat in cypress A a project in nirmal lifestyle kalayan possession was supposed to be given by 2015 but till date only 8 floors have been made . they have given a possession date of december 2016 as per the agreement. have any one done the stamp duty and registration in nirmal lifestyle for any project
NL COJ Customer

Apr 25, 2015

High Parking Money being demanded

Nirmal Lifestyle has started clandestinely demanding high amounts towards parking allotment. The money is taken from buyers as cost of Amenities. This is being done despite the Supreme Court Order restraining Builders / developers from selling parking to buyers of apartments in their projects.

Please beware if any such demands are raised. There is no need to buy parking. Under the current DCR Norms every apartment 2 BHK will get 1 parking and a 3 BHK will get two parking slots. The builder even threatens to sell parking to third parties. Under the law no third party can enter the building premises once the building is conveyed to the Society. It will amount to Trespassing and can attract legal action / consequences.

Please note the above.

Aggrieved buyer in a nirmal project
NL COJ Customer

Apr 25, 2015

Nirmal

Dear All,

Please use the above link to get details of co-buyers in your various Nirmal Lifestyle projects. Form groups in Whatsapp so that youll can be in touch on a constant basis.
The builder will not deliver unless he is cornered. There is no seriousness in them to deliver these projects despite delays ranging from 6 to 8 years. Possibly there is no intent to complete these projects. The are now coming up with new buildings when the old ones are still under construction.

This calls for collective legal action against these fellows and please don't delay.

All the best
Another aggrieved buyer
sujityadav

Apr 21, 2015

Applause A Wing

I have booked flat in Applause A wing in March 2009. Same issue as everyone has.
My contact number is 9769790350. Pl contact. I am also ready to fight against these people.

Sujit Yadav
Rahul001

Apr 18, 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Rahul Rajankar" <rajankar.rahul@gmail.com>
Date: Apr 18, 2015 3:53 PM
Subject: Delay in possession Platano A wing (Nirmal lifestyle Kalyan)
To: <Narendra.arora@nirmallifestyle.com>, <amit.jain@nirmallifestyle.com>, <dinesh.suvarna@nirmallifestyle.com>
Cc: <web@nationalconsumerhelpline.in>, "Icrpc India" <icrpc.india@gmail.com>

Hi Narendra,

Its high time for us. We had already paid 100% amount of flat, at the time of booking you gave assurance the possession will be on Dec 2013 but as per agreement mentioned date Dec 2014.

Since Jan 2012 we are following with you but still we are getting same reply next year next year......

As you know we are employed in service industry, we are bearing EMI and home rent both . We can't afford so much

I visited Nirmal Head office mulund dated 11 April 2015 for inquiry about possession. They gave me date on March 2016 but nothing in writing, Also they said we will not pay any compensation due to delay of possession.

I have requested  to you please pay the interest or else I want to
sale my flat to you.

rpallat

Apr 11, 2015

Nirmal Life Style - Kalyan

Dear Flat Owners,

I have created a group in Facebook as 'Life Style City Kalyan - Customers. Please search for my name 'Ritesh Pallath' and lets create a group to stay together.

Ritesh Pallath
Mobile No - 9769092531
Rahul001

Apr 11, 2015

I have booked a flat in platano A wing on 2010
As per the agreement my possession Date was Dec 2014 but still incomplete work, today I visited the nirmal head office mulund for enquiry about possession they gave me the completion date on March 2016 but nothing on writing,also they will not pay any compensation due to delay of possession, they said go legally they have already appointment 3 lawyer to handle our cases.

My Mib# 8450918898
rpallat

Apr 2, 2015

Dear Nirmal Flat Owners,

As we know that our flats possessions is getting much delayed as promised by the Sales officer at the time of Booking. I know individually we cannot do anything against Nirmal Lifestyle as they might have a strong Legal Team.

I would request everyone to Share the contact details and file a strong case in Consumer Forum against the builder to get the compensation. My Name is Ritesh and I booked 2 BHK in Glory A wing in 2010 but as of now got an update that the possesion can be expected till Feb'2015.

My contact number is 9769092531. I believe together we can take some legal action against the Builder

Priyasingh

Mar 12, 2015

Nirmal Booking in full swing

Dear All,

I have read almost all the complaints which is posted in this forum but the sad the part is that people still believe in Nirmal Life Style project and the booking is in full swing. Like all of you when people do booking in Nirmal Life Style they feel to be proud to book in such a big project which have good name in Real Estate Market. At the time of booking people don't find all these issue and problems. When others who know about all this issue try to understand them at that time they don't realize.

I personally know to many people who are my friends and they have booked in this project even after I said all these problems and now I can see there posts.

I opinion is that this project will take some time to complete .

reliance telecom service - activation
    Sir, Thanks for your response, but sir my problem is...
    Bank lokpal - laziness for issue cheque book
    I have a account in the name of omega industries, at hapur...
    JETAIRWAYS - refund payment
    Payment was detected my account but ticket was not...
    Videocon - Refund
    Speaker does not work in Videocon mobile handset.Sothat I...
    jntuk - regarding cmm
    REGARDING CMM Respected sir, Iam MD.MUSTAFA completed...
    property tax - money debited in my account
    sir,I paid property tax online.transaction was error after...
    TNEB CHENNAI - Daily powercut in Karapakkam
    D.No. 1/389, chinnapa naykar home, Indira Gandhi street,...
    Star CJ Alive - *****FRUSTRATED WITH CUSTOMER CARE AND RESPONSE FROM...
    Hello, I am really quiet frustrated with Customer Care...
    BillDesk/Aircel - ONLINE RECHARGE FAILED
    I WAS RECHARGED THROUGH AIRCEL ONLINE RECHARGE. WHETHER...