nirmal lifestyle kalyan

Consumer complaints and reviews about nirmal lifestyle kalyan

Nov 25, 2015

Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan

Is there any whatzapp group or facebook group avaialble? We should form a group/create a page on fb if already not there and put pressure on builder to make the delivery.
It has already got delayed so much. Nirmal is so intolerant.

Nov 23, 2015

nirmal lifestyle kalyan

Hi Nirmal Kalyan Consumers,

I am also suffering from same pain,i book flat 5 years back.paid more ten 30% of total flat cost.
but no luck,no work is going on in Kalyan Nirmal.
Please let me know if anyone has canceled his booking and got refund of money.
please let me know process to cancel booking,and in how many days they refund money
Nov 22, 2015

Delay in possession

I had booked a flat in Riviera A wing -1bhk. in 2013. Paid 50% of the flat cost. No progress at site. The construction upto 4th slab only.
We dont see any progress at site..

I get the e mails from Nirmal life style to pay money without any commitment of completion. It is more thaN two years these buggers dont bother to keep up their commitments and make any serious efforts to complete the project.

I already spoken to lawyer on this and shortly going to file a lawsuit against them for legal action for not delivering the project on time.

Domnic Arokianadan
Nov 18, 2015

delay in construction

We had purchased a flat in glory and then transferred the same to Riveira C wing..but it has been 5 years the building is completed only tillthe 4th slab,for which payment has already been taken...we have till date paid them 70 percent of the flat amount and have done stamp duty and registration...now these guys are telling that ther has beena stay order onthe construction bu the KDMC and construction will commence from Jan or Feb 2016...since last year they have not informed anyone of this Stay order..even when the customers are applying for home loans...
It seems some customers have joined hands and are holding meetings on Sundays at the Kalyan site office with the senior management of Nirmal...pls if anyone knows any such group. Pls share with everyone ,here or on facebook ,so that me and other bereaved customers can join hands and attend those meetings..we can also add mobile numbers and form a whatsaap group...
My number..and Name as below...

Romi Majumdar
Nov 12, 2015

Delay in possession

Dear Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan Co-Owners,

I had booked a flat in B-wing of building Victory at Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan in March 2008.
It's been more than 7 years I haven't got the possession of the said flat. Though 95% of the flat amount has been already
paid. Upon enquiring about it , the officials always give a vague answer about the delay.

It's very unfortunate for all the customers of the project. If all of us stand together unitedly
and raise our voice at one time then maybe some positive outcome will come out of it.

Kindly let me know if any motion is been organised for the same . My support remains wholeheartedly.

Romi Majumdar-Banerjee.
Oct 27, 2015

Nirmal lufestyle kalyan

What a way to make customer fool.congrats to Nirmallifestyle board member.

You make us fool but remember what happens to Maggie you will also hear music from all irrate customers.I will ensure that noise will spread across country.

You are not doing any construction onsite from last 8 Months and don't bother to update your customers ....

Site looks like khander ...

Noboady ready to share seniors no.....

For refund you are saying wait to 3 years ...wow..

Customer care executive receding 2004 project still pending why you are worried...is it your benchmark???

Sachin Sonawane
Riviera B
Oct 8, 2015

it's been 04 years and half years now.... I have booked flat in Nirmal PLatano C wing

It's been 04 and half years now.........I have not received possession only they know how to grab money from customers. If they don't PAY ON TIME THEN THEY SEND NOTICE SAYING INTEREST WILL BE APPLIED.

This are their tactics to REMOVE money from customer. I have heard NIRMAL LIFESTYLE don't have money they are borrowing money form various FINANCIAL Companies.

God knows when this people will STOP CHEATING all of us and When they are going to give us our hard earn investment back.
Oct 5, 2015

Current status update on Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan

Hi all,

I have booked a flat in Platano F in 2012 and hence I went for enquiry yesterday at site office in kalyan. I met a CRM manager at Nirmal office and as per his update - they are planning to give possesion for buildings Victory, Applause and Advantage by Dec 2015 to June 2016. I also went for site visit and saw that work for Victory building is near to completion. He estimated that possesion for Platano D, E F wing would be in 2018.
Sep 15, 2015

No possession since so many years

I booked a flat in nirmal lifestyle Kalyan in Appalause bldg . They have taken all payment plus parking money but no sign of possession since 2009
My contact number
Umar merchant
Sep 13, 2015

Why Platano E construction is not happening

What is problem with platano E construction?
maddy patil
Sep 2, 2015

how many time give u to complete this bhikharchot project

hiiij all friends this is project is hopplesss and many many years this project not compling stage.....this project complete in 2050...
Aug 19, 2015

nirmal colosseum delay all project

I have booked 1 Bhk flat in Colosseum B- wing 2014..can you please tell me any one when they are going to do registration...as per my knowledge they are not yet started a project also...

Same issue as everyone has.
My contact number is 7738581834. Please contact & SMS me I am also ready to fight against these people.

So I request all of them come together create group and fight against them.

Nagarajan D
Good Sumaritan
Aug 16, 2015

Still trying to take fresh booking to cheat more

Yesterday, I had been to the site to inquire for a one BHK. They were asking for a rate of 5100 and promising a possession in Mar 2016. Wanted to cough up 80%. I insisted to see the site, to which they were a bit reluctant but took me to see. I could see buildings covered with green mosses. Eaisly making out that worked looked to be stalled with no chance at all to hand over in 8 Months. I told her (sales Rep)up front to which she got annoyed eaisly which other wise people don't. She kept enquiring if I know anyone who has booked already. Shear cheating. Her name is Mrz Mishra. I could only know about this through this thread.

THANKS Guys. I pray all to come out of this trauma very soon. Request all other newbies to be beware these cheats.
Aug 11, 2015

Delay in Nirmal lifestyle project

I have booked flat in Nirmal lifestyle in March Jan 2011. Same issue no confirmation on the possession date, construction held up.
My contact number is 9930362451.

Rajesh Rane.
Aug 4, 2015

Nirmal lifestyle Delay in Registration (Thames- project kalyan)

I had booked flat in Thames-B in Dec-2013. I had paid Rs.9 lakh. But till now builder has not done registration.
i don’t think they can complete this project in next 5 years.
we need to go and file complaint against builder for delays and false commitments.
kindly share your experience let Registration.
Jul 30, 2015

Anyone got refund amount?

I have booked 2 Bhk flat in Colosseum A- wing... As per all reviews I want to cancel the booking.. is anyone got refund of booking amount..

Please contact if possible on my number.
Jul 17, 2015

Nirmal delayed Kalyan project

Bkplatano are u a Nirmal employee?, and here trying to improve Nirmal image? Let me clear you on behalf of 1000 of flat owners that doing a meeting and again verbally giving some commitment will not serve the purpose. If they are really committed they must have started long back, and not waited so long to allow the damage happened to their image.

It must be his trick to show some work movement to flat owners and try to fool them so that they will not go legally. Wait n watch we will come to know his commitment. Still most of things are not clear. Approval and clearance from KDMC is big suspense till date.

Nirmal complaint

I am agree with bkplatano after the group meeting and Dharmesh jains positive approach now we are feeling secured.
some time we create some bad image of some one without seeing or interacting, after meeting with Dharmesh jain nirmal owner feels that he is very good person.He promise that he will start work from mid july lets hope for best.

service tax

Mr Shaju i think you pls go to the nls office and sort out the issues . Meet their CRM team they are very cooprative

Nirmal lifestyle

From last 4 years we have talking about the complaints and issues regarding the nls but from last 2 months now we are having some positive and constructive feelings after meeting with Dharmesh jain , Thanks to their CRM team and specially Staney antoney. latest updates , now work has starts again hopes now we will get our dream homes.
Jul 10, 2015

Shaju Dayanandan

I have booked a flat in Applause in 2010 and till now made full payment. 4 months ealier I received notice for service tax payment of (INR 22000) when I called up Nirmal Lifestyle office and told them I am ready to make the payment if they can let me know the possession date, till yesterday i didn't get a call/information from them.

Today 10th July 2015 I have received a new notice asking me to pay service tax of INR 57525+ Interest INR 56251 (Rs.113776.00), I called up their office and spoken to one Ms.Fernandece, when i asked her for explanation as to why increase in the service tax amount, she says its government charges and if i dont pay now Government will send notice to me.......when i asked her for possession date Ms. Fernandce told that they are planing to give it by DECEMBER 2015.......Also this lady was very RUDE in taking

Guys lets make a whatsaap group and find a way out of this mess created by NIRMAL LIFESTYLE and also ask your friends to stay away from such builders and their projects.

Mobile : 09860627018
May 29, 2015

nirmallife style kalyan

Nirmal lifestyle Delay in possession

I have booked a flat in victory A wing on 2009.
As per the agreement my possession Date was Dec 2014 but still incomplete work, today I visited the nirmal head office mulund for enquiry about possession they gave me the completion date on Jully 2016 but nothing on writing,also they will not pay any compensation due to delay of possession, they said go legally they have already appointment 3 lawyer to handle our cases.
So I request all of them come together create group and fight against them.

mahavir jain
May 25, 2015

Delay in Nirmal lifestyle project

I have booked flat in Nirmal lifestyle in March april 2010. Same issue as everyone has.
My contact number is 9820651444. Pl contact.

Ajay Kadam
May 8, 2015

Hopeless Project

hi all,

i have booked flat in Cypress-B in dec-2011. Builder did registration in may-2015 after 3years. i dont think they can complet this project in next 10 years.
kindly share your expereince let unite.
Biju Nair 1973
Apr 26, 2015

what is the remedy aainst this kind of builders

we have a flat in cypress A a project in nirmal lifestyle kalayan possession was supposed to be given by 2015 but till date only 8 floors have been made . they have given a possession date of december 2016 as per the agreement. have any one done the stamp duty and registration in nirmal lifestyle for any project