nirmal lifestyle kalyan

Consumer complaints and reviews about nirmal lifestyle kalyan

abhiteccha

Feb 14, 2016

Construction Halted

I have book the flat in Glory 2011, payment for all floors are given, but from last 1 year the worked is completely stopped. Does anyone has any idea why construction of all the buildings are halted? No use of talking to sales representative as they give future dates.
Does anyone has filled any complaint in consumer court? Have anyone got refund after cancellation?
Rani Ramakrishnan

Feb 9, 2016

No Update on Kalyan Colosseum project

I have booked 1 Bhk flat in Colosseum C- wing in August 2014, can you please tell me any one when they are going to do registration...as per my knowledge they are not yet started a project also.

My contact number is 9867466159.
If we have to cancelled this booking what is the process for the same.

Rani Ramakrishnan
PRASADJATAR

Feb 8, 2016

Doubtful state for completion & possesion

Dear Friends,
I also have booked flat in 2011 and till date building is not even half constructed.
Has any body file a complaint or made a group to represent against them. If so please share the details. My contact is prasadjatar@gmail.com and contact no. is +966 558658604 (call and whatsapp).

Prasad Jatar
santoshbenke

Feb 1, 2016

Nirmal life style

Hi All,

I have booked flats at Nirmal Lifestyle project (excel Building) in Jul 2010 and paid around 20% amount of the overall flat cost
but they have not start the construction of the said building long stating awaiting for the CC from KDMC but expected in next month every time i get a same answer from there executives
Many times we has visited to the site location & Head office (mulund) but the Nirmal staffs are not co-operating to resolve our queries.
In fact they are behaving with us like detector. They even not shown their courtesy to listen our calls.
In 2013 one of executive Mr Pranav SIngh told me that there will be delay in excel project and they only insisted me to shift in to cypress which construction is
started and registration also going to start from next month for that only you have to pay the differnce amount.I thought this is geniune offer and paid the diffrence amount and shifted to cypress bldg even though it
increses my actul flat cost by 2 lakhs.
But again the thins are same an there is no update from executive / builder.After one year thay started the construction site and started chessing like dog for registrati
on and service tax payemnt .They have construct up to 8 th Plinth and workd in stopped since lat 1 year.
For registration also i had approval from SBi but they insited me for HDFC.I completed the process from HDGC made the payment .When HDFC asked for some documents they are
not readyto provide and told me to apply home loan from PNB.Again i newly apply for home loan and complete the documentation work.
From last 10 months i am just paying intreast amount for the LOAN because as per Bank Principle amount can be deducted only after the possesion
Here the thing is that we r not sure that when we get the possesion of room .By current work speed ithing it will take 2025 for possesion.
These people are enjoying to have interest on our money since last 3 years without giving any updates. Request your help & solutions.

Santosh B
nandakumardesai

Jan 2, 2016

Will Project will b completed or abondened?

I had booked flat in Spirit B which was cancelled
Then I shifted my booking to Excel B -- which is also stalled No construction work going on

I am extremely worried

Will I get a flat possession from Nirmal

Or

Are they going to declare themselves as Bankrupt

My hard earned money is at stake

Please include me in the group being formed by you

Nandakumar Desai

9819883360

1403 Excel B
Nirmal Kalyan
Aggrieved Nirmal Buyer

Dec 24, 2015

Another Delayed Nirmal Project

I have booked a flat in City of Joy in their project name Thrill / Triumph. The bookings were done in 2009 with possession date of June 2013. The Building is not even 50% complete at this point in time. The fate is similar to what I see in the complaints above. It is time that we all join hands and take joint action against the builder. Else, I don't think these projects will see the light of the day. If you are interested in joining hands to address this issue, please send an email with your name, project name, flat no and contact number / email id to aggrieved_nirmal_buyer@hotmail.com and lets form a forum to legally fight against NL.

Thrill and Triumph Buyers

Dec 24, 2015

Incomplete project Thrill and Triumph City of Joy

Dear Friends,

This is so with other Nirmal projects as well. They are not interested in completing these projects. Last time we met the Chairman and he threatened us that if we proceed legally against NL, he will abandon the project. Felt like, we are begging for what we have paid for.

It is time that buyers from all projects join hands together for a combined action to ensure completion of pending projects by Nirmal Lifestyle.

Moreover, we have started getting calls from one broker Navkar agency (the broker has complete details of each buyer) informing us that the rate is good and that we should consider selling. The broker also tells us that the project will take more than 3 years to complete and that the rate being offered is a good one. If you later call the broker from another number and ask for the price in the locating it is almost 1.75 times the price offered you. Does seem like Nirmal is trying to buy back properties to make a quick buck.

Thrill and Triumph buyer
Allu0188

Nov 25, 2015

Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan

Is there any whatzapp group or facebook group avaialble? We should form a group/create a page on fb if already not there and put pressure on builder to make the delivery.
It has already got delayed so much. Nirmal is so intolerant.

Ashok
razarif

Nov 23, 2015

nirmal lifestyle kalyan

Hi Nirmal Kalyan Consumers,

I am also suffering from same pain,i book flat 5 years back.paid more ten 30% of total flat cost.
but no luck,no work is going on in Kalyan Nirmal.
Please let me know if anyone has canceled his booking and got refund of money.
please let me know process to cancel booking,and in how many days they refund money
shaikhamy

Nov 22, 2015

Delay in possession

I had booked a flat in Riviera A wing -1bhk. in 2013. Paid 50% of the flat cost. No progress at site. The construction upto 4th slab only.
We dont see any progress at site..

I get the e mails from Nirmal life style to pay money without any commitment of completion. It is more thaN two years these buggers dont bother to keep up their commitments and make any serious efforts to complete the project.

I already spoken to lawyer on this and shortly going to file a lawsuit against them for legal action for not delivering the project on time.

AMY Sk
Domnic Arokianadan

Nov 18, 2015

delay in construction

We had purchased a flat in glory and then transferred the same to Riveira C wing..but it has been 5 years the building is completed only tillthe 4th slab,for which payment has already been taken...we have till date paid them 70 percent of the flat amount and have done stamp duty and registration...now these guys are telling that ther has beena stay order onthe construction bu the KDMC and construction will commence from Jan or Feb 2016...since last year they have not informed anyone of this Stay order..even when the customers are applying for home loans...
It seems some customers have joined hands and are holding meetings on Sundays at the Kalyan site office with the senior management of Nirmal...pls if anyone knows any such group. Pls share with everyone ,here or on facebook ,so that me and other bereaved customers can join hands and attend those meetings..we can also add mobile numbers and form a whatsaap group...
My number..and Name as below...

Domnic.M.Arokianadan
Sapna.D.Arokianadan
9819253177
Romi Majumdar

Nov 12, 2015

Delay in possession

Dear Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan Co-Owners,

I had booked a flat in B-wing of building Victory at Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan in March 2008.
It's been more than 7 years I haven't got the possession of the said flat. Though 95% of the flat amount has been already
paid. Upon enquiring about it , the officials always give a vague answer about the delay.

It's very unfortunate for all the customers of the project. If all of us stand together unitedly
and raise our voice at one time then maybe some positive outcome will come out of it.

Kindly let me know if any motion is been organised for the same . My support remains wholeheartedly.

Romi Majumdar-Banerjee.
9819030991.
Sachinkalyan

Oct 27, 2015

Nirmal lufestyle kalyan

What a way to make customer fool.congrats to Nirmallifestyle board member.

You make us fool but remember what happens to Maggie you will also hear music from all irrate customers.I will ensure that noise will spread across country.

You are not doing any construction onsite from last 8 Months and don't bother to update your customers ....

Site looks like khander ...

Noboady ready to share seniors no.....

For refund you are saying wait to 3 years ...wow..

Customer care executive receding 2004 project still pending why you are worried...is it your benchmark???

Sachin Sonawane
9321959107
Riviera B
Rakeshjp

Oct 8, 2015

it's been 04 years and half years now.... I have booked flat in Nirmal PLatano C wing

It's been 04 and half years now.........I have not received possession only they know how to grab money from customers. If they don't PAY ON TIME THEN THEY SEND NOTICE SAYING INTEREST WILL BE APPLIED.

This are their tactics to REMOVE money from customer. I have heard NIRMAL LIFESTYLE don't have money they are borrowing money form various FINANCIAL Companies.

God knows when this people will STOP CHEATING all of us and When they are going to give us our hard earn investment back.
NileshG

Oct 5, 2015

Current status update on Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan

Hi all,

I have booked a flat in Platano F in 2012 and hence I went for enquiry yesterday at site office in kalyan. I met a CRM manager at Nirmal office and as per his update - they are planning to give possesion for buildings Victory, Applause and Advantage by Dec 2015 to June 2016. I also went for site visit and saw that work for Victory building is near to completion. He estimated that possesion for Platano D, E F wing would be in 2018.
merchantumar

Sep 15, 2015

No possession since so many years

I booked a flat in nirmal lifestyle Kalyan in Appalause bldg . They have taken all payment plus parking money but no sign of possession since 2009
My contact number
9820047585
Umar merchant
Allu0188

Sep 13, 2015

Why Platano E construction is not happening

What is problem with platano E construction?
maddy patil

Sep 2, 2015

how many time give u to complete this bhikharchot project

hiiij all friends this is project is hopplesss and many many years this project not compling stage.....this project complete in 2050...
nrajan

Aug 19, 2015

nirmal colosseum delay all project

I have booked 1 Bhk flat in Colosseum B- wing 2014..can you please tell me any one when they are going to do registration...as per my knowledge they are not yet started a project also...

Same issue as everyone has.
My contact number is 7738581834. Please contact & SMS me I am also ready to fight against these people.

So I request all of them come together create group and fight against them.

Nagarajan D
Good Sumaritan

Aug 16, 2015

Still trying to take fresh booking to cheat more

Yesterday, I had been to the site to inquire for a one BHK. They were asking for a rate of 5100 and promising a possession in Mar 2016. Wanted to cough up 80%. I insisted to see the site, to which they were a bit reluctant but took me to see. I could see buildings covered with green mosses. Eaisly making out that worked looked to be stalled with no chance at all to hand over in 8 Months. I told her (sales Rep)up front to which she got annoyed eaisly which other wise people don't. She kept enquiring if I know anyone who has booked already. Shear cheating. Her name is Mrz Mishra. I could only know about this through this thread.

THANKS Guys. I pray all to come out of this trauma very soon. Request all other newbies to be beware these cheats.
RajeshRane

Aug 11, 2015

Delay in Nirmal lifestyle project

I have booked flat in Nirmal lifestyle in March Jan 2011. Same issue no confirmation on the possession date, construction held up.
My contact number is 9930362451.

Rajesh Rane.
yashwant1109

Aug 4, 2015

Nirmal lifestyle Delay in Registration (Thames- project kalyan)

I had booked flat in Thames-B in Dec-2013. I had paid Rs.9 lakh. But till now builder has not done registration.
i don’t think they can complete this project in next 5 years.
we need to go and file complaint against builder for delays and false commitments.
kindly share your experience let Registration.
shreyaslanjekar

Jul 30, 2015

Anyone got refund amount?

I have booked 2 Bhk flat in Colosseum A- wing... As per all reviews I want to cancel the booking.. is anyone got refund of booking amount..

Please contact if possible on my number.
Cheetan

Jul 17, 2015

Nirmal delayed Kalyan project

Bkplatano are u a Nirmal employee?, and here trying to improve Nirmal image? Let me clear you on behalf of 1000 of flat owners that doing a meeting and again verbally giving some commitment will not serve the purpose. If they are really committed they must have started long back, and not waited so long to allow the damage happened to their image.

It must be his trick to show some work movement to flat owners and try to fool them so that they will not go legally. Wait n watch we will come to know his commitment. Still most of things are not clear. Approval and clearance from KDMC is big suspense till date.
bkplatano

Jul 16, 2015

Nirmal complaint

I am agree with bkplatano after the group meeting and Dharmesh jains positive approach now we are feeling secured.
some time we create some bad image of some one without seeing or interacting, after meeting with Dharmesh jain nirmal owner feels that he is very good person.He promise that he will start work from mid july lets hope for best.

Amr Infrastructure - AMR fraud
    Hi, I am in the same state as many other investors on...
    baggage, sweater - lost
    I was travelling on hz nizamuddin trvdandrum Xpress on 12...
    SBI Credit Card - Credit card fraud.10000 rs loss for me
    My credit card no is 5241 8263 9528 9909. I have got a...
    http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower - medium of education
    sir,my medium of education has been wrongly entered... i...
    Vodafone - Data Pack information
    I have been Using Vodafone number 9769690966 for a long...
    paytm - Data pack not received.
    I have recharged my data pack for the aircel number...
    sendmygift (www.sendmygift.com) - Gifts Not delivered
    Sendmygift is an online gift delivery company. I make 2...
    Star Jalsa - Airing Trash - Ichche Nodee
    Jodi karor Ichche Nodee r story bhalo na lege thakey,...
    LIC OF INDIA - Strange Website(Not customer friendly website)
    I have 3 policies under LIC. I tried to pay premium...