nirmal lifestyle kalyan

Consumer complaints and reviews about nirmal lifestyle kalyan

sachinsachin

Jun 28, 2014

IT raid on (Non) Nirmal (miserable) Lifestyle

IT raid on (Non) Nirmal (miserable) Lifestyle

NLCustomer

Feb 15, 2014

Inordinate delay in city of joy Thrill Building

Can anyone update me on what is happening to the City of Joy Project. There is no construction going on for the last 1 1/2 years. It is a 36 storey building with possession committed in mid 2013. Slab work completed so far is only upto the 12th floor. Everytime I write to the builder the CRM team reports that they will commence in the next 4 months. Can anyone tell me how long is 4 months. These 4 months never seem to end. Does he really have a plan to complete the project. Are other buyers willing to join hands to meet the builder. Appreciate if someone could revert on this one.
prashp

Jan 29, 2014

Complaint - AMAZON, Nirmal Lifestyle

I am also booked Flat in Amazon at dated 30th Oct 2010 with 20% amount.
After 3 years they are they are asking to Pay some amount Rs. 6 Laks. If I failed to make payment with in two - three days they will terminated my flat & additional amount paid by me will be forfeited.????
Many people says that the plan is not approved leagally, municipal corporation approvals are also pending.
Don't know about Registration & Stamp Duty.
Please anyone can tell me truth, is the construction is going on or Not. Then we will think about Possession.
Members from Amazon please come together.
Right now I am in abroad, I will be there in Mar/Apr 2014.
prashp@rediffmail.com
Pandurang T. Kanhere

Jan 8, 2014

Faulse Commitments,

05/01/2014
I have booked 2 BHK flat of area 891 sq. ft., flat no. 208 in Magnolia , Kalyan in Nov. 2012. At the time of booking I had enquired that if I want to change flat , transfer in other building then is it possible or not & at what rate, charges if any. The answer given was that I can transfer & I have to pay the prevailing rate for increased area & no other charges I have to pay. On the trust on sales executive & the “ Nirmal Life Style , the developer “ immediately I had booked the flat.
As my requirement is changed , i.e I am having one daughter & I want to stay with her I require 2 Flats of 1 BHK instead of 1 flat of 2 BHK. I was following with the sales executive who has booked my flat & he was assuring that as soon as possible he will transfer my booking as per my requirements. Now it is learnt that the said sales executive has left the job.
On the follow up & enquiry it was told me to contact Shri. Malavi. I visited your site office on 22/12/2013 to meet Shri Malavi but he directed me to contact Leena. On meeting her . she was so courteous & assured me that she will help & will transfer my flat as per my requirement. On 24/12/2013 she phoned me & told me to visit site office as early as possible. Due to my health problems due to age i. e 56 yrs I visited your site office on 04/01/2014.
During the meeting Leena was very courteous & tried to help me to solve my problem. She offered me 2 flats of 1 BHK i.e flat no. 701 & 702 in place of 2 BHK flat booked in Magnolia. The deal was finalized as follows.
1) I have to pay Rs. 5249/- per. Sq, ft. for increased area .
2) I have pay floor rise charges.
3) I have to pay Rs. 54/- per Sq. ft. as premium charges for garden face flat.
4) Development charges for additional area.
5) Possession of flat in Dec. 2016.
6) The transfer fee Rs, 200/- per sq.ft but as per permission given by her higher authority the said charges are waived.
But all of sudden at last movement Leena told me that in addition to above I have to pay following charges otherwise the flat cannot be transferred .
1) Rs, 200/- per sq. as transfer charges.
2) Rs. 200/- per. Sq. as premium charges.
I was surprised to hear this . You are requested to pl. explain me on following .
1) At the time of booking flat in Magnolia , it was told that no transfer charges will be charged. At the time of meeting on 04/01/2014 it was told that said charges are waived then at last movement how it was told that I have to pay transfer charges otherwise flat will not be transferred.
2) How the additional premium is charged at the rate Rs. 200/- per Sq, Ft, I am ready to pay Rs. 54/- per sq, ft, as premium towards garden facing flat as per your rules . It was told that the current rate for Magnolia is Rs. 5491/- whereas the rate for flat offered to me is Rs. 5249/- i.e already I am loosing Rs. 250/- per. Sq. ft. due to transfer of flat.
3) The possession of flat in Magnolia is Dec. 2015 as told by you at the time of booking flat where as the possession of flat offered me on transfer is Dec. 2016 then also I am ready as my problem will be solved.
It is very surprising thing as above & very big shock to me. I had booked flat with full confidence & trust on Nirmal Life Style as a trusted Builder & developer, I had also suggested & insisted my friend & relative to book flat in project at Kalyan. One of my friend Tarique Anwar has already booked the flat & one of my relative is going to book flat in short period.
If such type as above is happened then how can I trust on Nirmal Life Style & also suggest your project to others. It is very big shock to me . I also feel that I am deceived & one of the major decision taken on trust , belief & confidence on Nirmal Life Style is failed.

Kanhere Pandurang T.
9870989873 / 6 , 9757207771
vijaykishorprasad

Jan 6, 2014

booked flat in Platano E

I have booked in Jul. 2012 under ADF Scheme and paid 20 % amount. Registration of flat commence in Sept. 2013.
Is anybody had a meeting with Nirmal life style for ADF Scheme and how much more money they demanded ?. Please share your experiences.
RAKESHRONAK

Dec 20, 2013

booked flat in Platano D

I have in Aug. 2012 under ADF Scheme and paid 20 % amount. Registration of flat commence in Sept. 2013. Now I received a call from the office of Nirmal Lifestyle and they informed in that ADF scheme is banned by RBI. They have fixed a meeting with me to talk about the issue. Is anybody had a meeting with them with this respect and how much more money they demanded ?. Please share your experiences.
DLT

Dec 19, 2013

Nirmal Lifestyle

I have booked flat in Platano E in Aug. 2012 under ADF Scheme and paid 20 % amount. Registration of flat commence in Sept. 2013. Now I received a call from the office of Nirmal Lifestyle and they informed in that ADF scheme is banned by RBI. They have fixed a meeting with me to talk about the issue. Is anybody had a meeting with them with this respect and how much more money they demanded ?. Please share your experiences.
rajendra bhosle

Dec 15, 2013

delay in possession

I have booked flat in march 2009 with victory, at the time of booking they told me that possession will be handed over by Dec 2011, today we r in December 2013. I visited there kalyan office during Nov 2013 and now they're saying that they can handover possession only by December 2014. this is simply cheating. they have taken all slabs payment from our bank on the ground that all slabs work has been completed and now they are building 3 more slabs. this is against the rule. this builder name is very bad in delay of possession. this builder takes full payment from customer and take advantage of various clauses of agreement which we signed. one should clearly check the clauses of agreement and then sign the agreement because builder are taking advantage of the various clauses of agreements. let us join hands and fight for our right.

Rajendra
Neon

Nov 10, 2013

Nirmal lifestyle is a cheat

I have booked a flat in Sprit in the year 2009 and assured possession on 2012, leave aside possession even registration was not done. After much shout they have completed the registration process on sept 2013. I have taken the loan sancation from ICICI bank but they are not disbursing the loan because the CC is not done till 10th floor. Lifystyle people are forcing me to take a loan
from PNB otherwise they will charge interest. Every now and then they are telling lie.It seems brunch of frauds are looting are money. We should unitedly fight against them. Please suggest how can we all meet and discuss.
Prakash.talreja

Jul 18, 2013

Nirmal Lifestyle

hiii.. every one here, I am also Nirmal Lifestyle victim, I have booked in Platano building, after paying 20% i waited for year long for construction activity to start but they did'nt start, so due to panic i cancelled the deal, they told me same thing that they will take charge 4% cancellation charges and will take 8 months for refund, lucky i was able to convenience them not to charge cancellation charges, i got my cheque after 6 months, but later i realized the rate has been increase to 5000 per sq.ft, i booked this at 3000, so it was straight loss og 603 * 2000 per sq.ft, 12lacs, which i was getting by just paying 4 lacs gown payment, infact work for the same building has started, i learned from my friends the story is same with all builders, it is all that may be late but atleast they shpould delever.
Prakash.talreja

Jul 18, 2013

Atlast got refund..but rate apprisated ..if not cancelled would have been benefited

Rosario

May 11, 2013

complaint against nirmal lifestyle

The guys at Nirmal lifestyle are cheaters, they promised the possession of our flat in Excel by 2011. There is no sign of excavation yet, leave alone the construction.On enquiring about the cancellation of the booking and the refund of the earnest amount, they replied saying that according to the company's policy, there will be a 4% deduction of the booking amount and it will take a minimum of 8 mnths to refund our money.While booking the flat there was no mention of this policy either by the sales executive nor in writing. How can they demand a cancellation penalty? They infact should pay us the interest we wld have earned (min10% pa) if invested in a fixed deposit in a bank or give us a ready possession flat.
bantu

Apr 3, 2013

complaint against nirmal lifestyle

NO CONSTRUCTION AFTER 3 YRS

Friends i have booked a flat in Excel building in May 2010 but still no constructions has been started till now. I have visited their site on 31 Mar 13. I was told to shift my flat to Cypress(digging completed) that also on higher floor and the difference amount i have to pay was around 4 lakhs, they also told me that only mine building work has not commenced and test 28 building construction is in progress. they motivated me (i.e pravan singh, vivek etc) to pay extra amount.while sitting at their waiting hall i happen to talk with other customer of nirmal lifestyle they told me the same thing that their building is also not started(i.e mangrolia & 2 three building name i dont remember) and the rates per square ft they have mentioned was also different to all three persons.
Friends i would like to say all these people(i.e pravan,vivek ,abhijeet ) they make only customers by giving them wrong information and interested in their own montery benefit.
they also dont know correct information. People like Dinesh Suvarna whom i happen to see once will not accept his mistake any time neither give any solution to any problem and try to blame on customer even if u mail him for updation of ur address, this shows his professional incompetence.

BE CAREFUL BEFORE INVESTING

Mar 8, 2013

wewantmoneyback

Hey friend I also cancelled my flat and they assured me same like you but in my case I didn't sign any agreement nor I signed allotment letter that's why I am not liable for any deduction.

There are 3 more people who cancelled their flats and they are still struggling for money back.

friends here I inviting you all to come together work as team and not only ask for our hard earn money but also fight for interest on it. If any one interested to join “WE WANT MONEY BACK” community then please email us on wewantmoneyback@gmail.com

FRIENDS TO OVERCOME FROM THIS BIG PROBLEM WE MUST HAVE TO WORK AS A TEAM

Friends lets gather together and FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT because there are many stories (shattered Dreams) which are spoiled by this builder. I heard some of them,
Middle class families (Likely Common Man). They had strong desire to buy their own house. Most of them was lured and harassed by this bluffers because they are easy prey for builder. Some of them sold their gold, withdrawn their PF, borrow money from relatives and someone even started doing overtime and part-time jobs to fulfill their own contribution but after investing own contribution they only got some peace of receipts , false commitment and harassment. And now when they all are going to ask for their money back then they have to go through deduction, false commitment, and threatening warnings (law).
Friends I again requesting you to please populated inbox of wewantmoneyback@gmail.com
and FIGHT FOR RIGHT.

Mar 8, 2013

wewantmoneyback@gmail.com

FRIENDS TO OVERCOME FROM THIS BIG PROBLEM WE MUST HAVE TO WORK AS A TEAM

and FIGHT FOR RIGHT.
sujit1334

Jan 31, 2013

possession of victory still not done

i have booked a flat in excel building. but i was told that the possession will be i mid 2012. i waited for that till mid 2012
but till that the construction not started due to some problem.so nirmal life style suggested me to change from excel building to victory building.so i was transferd from excel to victory.they told me that the possession will be on 1 st quarter of2013. but still the internal finishing not done till date.so pla anybody can say about the status who booked in victory. loan amount also deducted from my account every month.
so i decided to go to consumer forum
mango

Dec 3, 2012

nirmal lifestyle kalyan

Dear All ,

Those who suffered from Nirmal lifestyle kalyan project , go to http://www.akosha.com/..pay some around 1000/-rs and resister your detailed complaint..they managed the entire process form consumer point of view..i.e sending notice to builder , also helps to go to consumer court..

i booked flat in victory and faced same problems like you faced. i initiated process with the same forum hence i thought it would be helpful to you..i had taken your mail id available on consumer forum complaints.

If not relevant pls ignore..

regards..
Gunjan Yadav

Nov 12, 2012

Nirmal Lifestyle is a fraud company

Hi Lata,

Please beware from Nirmal Lifestyle, i am not sure if you have paid Token ammount in cash or cheque mode.
If amount is yet to debited from your bank acc, would request you to stop the payment of chaque.
Its a osian of lies and who only commit false in all ways.....you will be lost if u il gohead.

can write me on below id of mine..
gunjan888@gmail.com
Lata Shetty

Nov 12, 2012

Complaint - Nirmal Lifestyle

we have booked a 1 bhk flat in Nirmal Lifestyle and just paid a tokan yesterday 11th Nov. Can any one guide us if we should goahead with paying the 20% amount. Also they have commited that the registration will be done by june i.e. after 7 months from now.

looking at the number of complaints, I am afraid if we should goahead with this project.

Please guide us or send us a mail on ks.lata@gmail.com
hary putar

Oct 19, 2012

NIRMAL FRADERS STYLE

Hi Frieends

I am have also same experience with Nirmal Lifestyle. Mr Dinesh Suvarna is culprit man. He initially will say to meet some executive then try to bypass the matter. I personnally met him, his way of talking doesn't shows that he is professionally sound or he may have been put on that post on qualification of telling lies and fraud.You send them mail they will not reply,they will say to contact Mr Narender Arora, and that person will never reply.They are now habitual of telling lies from morning to evening.I dont know how many more years they will say lies. May god bless their life.
subin9781

Oct 19, 2012

FRAUD BY NIRMAL LIFESTYLES KALYAN

Hi all,

Just like you all, I am another victim of the fraudulent activties of Nirmal group... The below email which I had sent to Nirmal will help you all understand my situation better. I bet there are thousands more out there who are placed in the same situation like me....So please read till the very end.

I Subin Bhaskaran, have booked flat No 707/B in your project building known as 'Victory' located at Lifestyle city, Kalyan which is now under construction. The flat was booked on 29th March 2009.
Post booking there were no calls for registration of my flat even after three years but I kept getting demand notices from Nirmal which I obviously wouldn't pay as I had cleared my initial contribution of 20% and the balance were to be financed by Bank loan.

For that purpose, I had my Home Loan approved by HDFC LTD but even they wouldn't disburse the money unless the sale agreement was drawn and registration formalities were completed.
However on 20th June 2012 I received a letter from Nirmal stating that my booking has been cancelled/terminated and my initial contribution paid at the time of booking stand forfeited.

On receipt of the letter I met Mr Dinesh Suvarna (Manager Receivables) who justified the cancellation notice and was unwilling to withdraw it in spite of me showing him the sanction letter from HDFC and explaining that the Bank wouldn't pay up until registration formalities were completed. He argued that I was not reachable at the time when call for registration was made. He further stressed and insisted that I should now opt for a new Home loan provider who offered an ADF scheme and gave me a couple of options of DHFL and Indiabulls.

Left with no choice, I approached DHFL at the behest of Mr Suvarna and got a new Home Loan (with higher interest rate) sanctioned from DHFL. In the interim I also added my wife 'Laxmi Parameswaran as the first owner of the property and our flat was registered in our joint names on 29th August 2012.

I expected things to be smooth post registration but again I was proved wrong and my distress continued. When I approached DHFL with the agreement copy and other relevant documents required for disbursement, it was pointed out that the Builder 'Nirmal Lifestyles kalyan Pvt Ltd'has not annexed the relevant KDMC approved plan and CC copy for the project. I personally met Mr Suvarna once again and he gave me a copy of the plan but when I submitted it to DHFL I was made to understand that KDMC has only approved the plan for only for Floors 1 to 6 and not beyond 6th floor.
DHFL has made it aptly clear that they wouldn't disburse the funds unless they have a valid copy of KDMC approved plan for the entire building which they say and I believe is technically correct. When I contacted Mr Suvarna to communicate this information, he said that now I have to arrange for funds from alternative sources. He refused to acknowledge that this is a lapse on the part of the builder and instead argued that he has received payment from customers who opted for loan other banks. It was Mr Suvarna himself who suggested that I go for DHFL. Even if otherwise, is it the builder who decides where the loan should be arranged or is it a choice of the borrower.

I also fail to understand that if it's a lapse on the part of the Builder how can he possibly respond in that manner. In the first place I was forced to go for an ADF scheme with DHFL when I already had my home loan approved from HDFC. Then when, I got a new loan sanctioned under the ADF scheme then on what grounds can Mr Suvarna speak that way. He even stressed that if funds are not arranged, he might have to take a management call. I appreciate the help Mr Suvarna had offered thus far and it's not that am accusing him personally. For me he is the face of Nirmal and my issue is with Nirmal. I also rang up Mr Narendra Arora and explained him the situation but haven't heard back from him since then.

All I have to say is that, I have already cleared my contribution (initial 20% + balance of 25270) and have also paid the dues for Service tax and VAT. The outstanding amount would be financed through bank loan for which I have sanction letter from DHFL under the ADF scheme. The disbursement would be done by the bank once all the documentation from the builder (as in KDMC approved plan) are in place. There is no lapse from my side whatsoever and so I should neither be held responsible for nonpayment of funds nor be forced to arrange funds from other sources.

Futher I would like to state that my interaction with one of the country's premier real estate developers has been very distressing and far from satisfactory. I have invested my hard earned money in your project with a lot of trust in your brand name and I have been utterly disappointed with the way I am being treated by your officials. I have also referred two of my friends Mr Ashokan Ponnan who has booked a flat in your Amazon project and Mr Madhavan who has booked in riverside, During the last three years I have made innumerable visits to your site office to track the progress of my property and most times I had to go back disappointed. Finally when the project took off and registration formalities are completed, I am again been put through rough waters.

AFTER ALL THESE EFFORTS WHAT I GET IN RESPONSE IS A NOTICE CLAIMING AN INTEREST PAYMENT OF 4 LACS.....

ANY OF U GUYS PLANNING TO MAKE PAYMENT PLEASE REFRAIN AS THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF FRAUDSTERS IN DISGUISE................ if anybody wishes to contact me on this issue pls email me on subin9781@yahoo.co.in
Mddesai Send email

Sep 27, 2012

Project Delayed for Kalyan SIte

hello friends, i have booked my flat in spirit building in june 2011. Also paid 20% amount at the time of booking. Till date no reply from their site. i don't know the status also of the same. how much constution has been completed till date no idea. please suggest if you are having any latest updates.
Bickuji Send email

Sep 11, 2012

no construction is going on inspite of taking 30%amount w

I have booked a 1 BHK flat in Platano Building and they have promised to give possesion by DEC2015. Please advice if anyone else also booked falt in Platano F Building?
Smudaliar Send email

Aug 22, 2012

Project Delayed for Kalyan SIte

hi friends, i also booked a flat in Spirit building in Nirmal Life style, kalyan in the month of may 2009. However, i came to know recently that IOD or commencement certificate for the building spirit has not got till date from KDMC and they said it will take some time. Please let me know about the progress or any news about the same.
rocksingh

Aug 5, 2012

Project Delayed for Kalyan SIte

I have total of 4 Flats in This one ...I have booked as soon as they launched and I booked at a rate of 2000 psf and I am really feeling like getting trapped because of the Big Name ....I have paid around 4*20% of the initial booking amount for all the flats....I have talked to them several times , I have visited their site , their office...But All in vain. They are shit people Real shit people...They say go and sell you flats in the market...we are not going to do any thing about it......

225374 - RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
    Dear sir, I got this mail almost regularly at my mail...
    RTO Aurangabad, Maharashtra - rto police is worst in aurangabad
    In cidco at busstand signal most of traffic police is...
    Hyundai Motors fraud mail - Job - Hyundai Fraud Case
    The best way to see if its a fake mail or genuine is to...
    B.Tech 8th semester result regarding - result regarding complaint
    sir/madam, i am sahil khajuria an engineering student...
    ICICI Credit Card - over due 2400
    Hi , ICICI Credit Card team has sent me threatening...
    Vamsam serial - Content offensive
    Vamsam serial must stop immediately ridiculous story line....
    CESC BILL - Proper Inspection and details of consumption of...
    To The District Engineer, CESC, North Regional...
    rdogov - complaint
    Hello Sir, My name is Basant kumar from Ujjain i saw an...
    Provizor Consultancy, Kormangala, Bangalore - Violation of employment scheme
    Hi, I hv recently attended the interview for Convergys...
    bsnl@hungama.com - Unneccesary Activation of Net Plan
    I am Prithwish Ghosh m using Broadband bsnl net .I live in...