nirmal lifestyle kalyan

Consumer complaints and reviews about nirmal lifestyle kalyan

darshan999_phapale@ymail.com

Feb 17, 2017

Come forward to join legal battle against Nirmal

 We know that Nirmal is big time fraud. They are promoting to trap more new customers. We are putting this news in this forum to showcase the reality of current project status. There is absolutely no progress on many buildings.

 Overall project is in very bad shape. People have registered flats in 2009 and its 7-8 years but still people did not got the keys. The dream house is now remain only in dream, people are homeless any paying EMI and rent and waiting for dream homes.

 NLS owner Dharmesh Jain is taking undue advantage of his political reference to produce legal barrier to complete the project. But fact is there is no money in account now and hence projects are almost dead. Getting Possession is big time question.

 We are advising you all not to get in trap of NLS advertisement which will only give you a disappointment and long term waiting.

 We all are now started uniting and we became team of 100+ who have registered legal case against the builder and project. If people who all are already in trap of NLS suggest joining us and ensuring we all together can show the power of common man.

 We need to prove money cannot purchase all thing. We have Human Rights, Legal bench and many more let’s hit the bull point. We all need our dream home. Please join us, for further guidance and procedure feel free to reach us on 9664333777/9769079427/9867953728/9819283892

Frustrated Buyer
anandtripathi

Jan 17, 2017

platano G

does any body has picture of Platano G and area....pl send it to me on anandtripathi5974@gmail.com...i m seeking legal advice
Kajal Sood

Jan 15, 2017

Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan delayed possession

I had booked a flat in Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan project.
Its been 3 years now, and there are no signs of possession.
All money taken from me, and I was even charged penalty for late payment.
I have faced loss of opportunity due to this delay
Not even the approach road to the building is ready.
They are also insisting on a 3 year lock-in period post possession.
If I try to sell it back to them ,or adjust the amount in a bigger flat, they are not making the adjustment at the market price, but at the actual moneys paid to them

Kajal Sud
sood.jan82@gmail.com
vijay_chalwadi

Dec 10, 2016

Siddhivinayak Homes Builders Kalyan, Bapgaon

Siddhivinayak Homes Builders and Developers at Kalyan, Bapgaon has duped many poor people by promising affordable homes starting from 3 to 7 lakhs. I am one of the victim still chasing the builder for my refund. I booked a 500 sqft home in 2013 and Builder Rupesh Sapat still harassing me by fooling me with new stories. I am now in process of taking legal action against him and will approach media to get justice.

They have now closed the office and on the run

It is very depressing to see all your hard earned money is with some one who fraudulently takes it away.

Any help is highly appreciated.
raj_sahu2k1

Oct 20, 2016

No signs of Registration & Communiation

Dear All,

Can anyone guide me for legal procedure to get the refunds as I am an NRI and not from Mumbai too.... I had booked a flat in platano H in 2013 .... but till date their is no signs of progress & registration ...

Rajesh
kuzipuzi@gmail.com
mk2016

Oct 16, 2016

Delay in Construction and Still asking for Cancellation charges

I paid 8 Lacs to this cheater builder in the month of May 2014 for Colosseum B. Its been 2.5 years he did not start the construction nor he has any approval from the local authorities. Still when i ask him to cancel my booking after 2.5 years because of such issues, he is asking for 4% cancellation charge.

In the initial phase, cancellation charge was 1% which was equivalent to 45,000 rupees. Now he is asking for 4% cancellation charge equivalent to Rs. 1,80,000 for the flat he even not started constructing nor even got approvals and have used our money for many years.

How stupid this is guys and i wonder how can he think that we will agree to this.

I have filled up the cancellation form together with my own enclosure letter asking for refund together with annual interest and i am not waiting for a call from them. Will go through legal procedure if he does not understand.
Avadhoot Hirnaik

Oct 11, 2016

Delay

I think we should come together and have each others contact detail so that we can get a solution.
Together we can make a difference
Pramod-9820970985
Avadhoot Hirnaik

Oct 10, 2016

Delay

I think we should come together and fight because " Toghether we can make a difference" its better if we can contact each other. Pramod-9820248687
Chrispin James

Oct 3, 2016

Refund alternate

Hi, facing the same grievance as all of you and am deciding to take the legal route for the refund of my investment.
Can some one help with contact details of a good lawyer who will assist.
Call me: 9820079675
ppr091083

Sep 13, 2016

Delay in possession

Hi, I have booked flat in Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan in 2010 and after zero progress I have transferred my flat into Amazon-D wing in 2014 but still I haven't seen any progress, if any body is from Amazon wing plz call me on 9029522220( Prasad) we a group will come together and find or take any hard core decision

PRASAD RUDRAWAR
Pravin Mane

Aug 23, 2016

Construction Halted

Construction Halted
I have book the flat in Glory 2011, payment for all floors are given, but from last 1 year the worked is completely stopped. Does anyone has any idea why construction of all the buildings are halted? No use of talking to sales representative as they give future dates.
Does anyone has filled any complaint in consumer court? Have anyone got refund after cancellation?
vilasgholse

Aug 22, 2016

COMPLAINT AGAINST NIRMAL LIFESTYLE

We had booked flat in Platino Building in 2010 we were supposed to get possession by 2011 .
we took loan from bank and paying with huge interest and 90% paid to builder.
There is no communication from builder office about the possession even if we enquire then there is no proper reply
every time they say next year I do not understand when their next year is coming which I am hearing since 2011.

I suggest u all give me your contact number and all details, we will jointly file complaint against him in police station as there is new law has come that if builder is failed to give possession on time, we can file FIR against him under MOFA.

If u all want our possession soon we have to act fast.

so now wake up and prepare a draft addressed to police office, kalyan stating all your payment details, sale agreement etc.

My phone number is 9757282123 and email id is vidhyavilas@gmail.com
yolo

Aug 4, 2016

Delay in construction

I have booked flat in Riviera A in 2013, from last 2 years there is no any construction or any progress has seen, since I have tried 1000 ways like you all . we should all come together and go to their head office or owner's office and by legal way we should conclude the solution. because i have seen meeting at sales office which nobody cares what happens there , Financially nirmal lifestyle is into default positions, Lets comment view on it and find solutions

Niharika
lesliekm66

Jul 25, 2016

Delay in possession

We had purchased a flat in glory , but its been so many years and there is no sign of any progress, Is there any whatsapp group or facebook group avaialble? please add us to thiis group, .?
My number..and Name as below..

Preeti Miranda / leslie Miranda
9820914080 / 9833111658
flat no 802/ glory NL
KANTAPRASAD H PATEL

Jul 17, 2016

No Update on Niramal Life Kalyan - MAGNOLIA project

No Update on Niramal Life Kalyan - MAGNOLIA project
I have booked 2 Bhk flat in Colosseum A- wing in December 2011, can you please tell me any one when they are going to do registration...as per my knowledge they are not yet started a project also.

My contact number is 9324336899

If we have to cancelled this booking what is the process for the same.

KANTAPRASAD H.PATEL
Shalini_Gupta

Jul 15, 2016

Platano G booking done in 2012 and registration till date

Hi all,

We have booked a flat in Nirmals's Kalyan project in 2012 and till now no registration is done and there is no sign of construction being started. I have contacted them many times to cancel but they give some or the other excuses and also tell rhat 20% money will deducted and remaining 80% will be paid back. This is really very sad that such a reputed builder is doing things like this. Please suggest what needs to be done in this case. I have checkec someone has mentioned about legal process to be followed. Please suggest how we can do this. Please help!!

Shalini Gupta
platanoe

Jun 23, 2016

booked since 2010 but sign of constructions

booked in 2010 and was told possession by 2012 dec
but till date no sign of construction possession is faraway to get
no body answers correctly simply folling to us i have paid around rs.1000000/-(ten laks)
mazidwa

Jun 22, 2016

big cheater like sahara

hi
I booked a flat in year 2013 with nirmal lifestyle in kalyan project.now its been 3yesrs and no mark of construction.
i visited there headoffice in mulund on 15jun16 and when i stepped into the office i was totally shocked there were so many victims like me were waiting for there answers reagrding the project.....unfortunatley they said if u want ur money back then u have to goahead and cancel ur project and they will issue a cheque dated after 1 year..however i met people over there who got there cheques and due to lack of fund it was bounce...hopefully i met one person whos go his money back with interest he told me that first he cancelled the booking and then the cheque he recived bounce and after that they had given him one more cheque date afetr 6months////after that he went through legal way///and got he money bcak with interest after one year///
SO GUYS AS PER MY ADVICE PLS DONT GO FOR CANCELLATION THEY WILL GIVE U A CHEQUE WHICH WILL DEFINATELY GET BOUNCE ///SO ITS BETTER GO THROUGH LEGAL WAY AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK WITH INTEREST///I AM ALSO DOING THE SAME////
KEEP FAITH IN ALLAH AND TRY TO FOUGHT BACK AND GET YOUR HARDWORK MONEY BACK
sonalsp

Jun 21, 2016

cheque bounce

We have booked a flat in Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan in 2012. Since there is no progression of work, no registration from builder and no site of possession within stipulated time. So we decided to cancel the booking in 2014. since then we are after the builder to refund the booking amount with interest. We somehow got the refund in two parts with 20% deduction of the paid amount. We deposited the first cheque which got returned back due to lack of funds. This is really ridiculous and annoying. Such so called reputed builders are just playing with our feelings. Can we take any legal action against this??

Sonal Kubal
Thane
9820931486
vivekgkp

Jun 19, 2016

Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan Flat Possession

We have booked flat in Nirmal lifestyle in Sept 2012 and paid almost 50%amount and last 9-10 months there is no visibility on the construction work. it is stopped and no proper answer that when it is going to start and when we will get the possession.

Pls advice what needs to be done. my flat is in platino e wing .

vivek
9320550278
Shaheen Khan

May 26, 2016

Work on hold

Hi ,

I have booked my flat with Nirmal lifestyle Kalyan in Riviera Building in 2014 .I have already paid more than 35% of flat value. At the time of booking they had mentioned possession in Dec 2016 , but on stamp Duty Registration they mentioned Dec 2017 . One year delay . Now their work is totally stopped from last 9-10 months. No one is giving proper reply on project status . No one picks up phone . My booking executive has already left the job from Nirmal.

Please suggest me what to do ? I have taken loan from bank .
urbaninstinc

May 18, 2016

Legal route

I am writing this in view of public interest.
i had invested in one of Nirmals project way back in 2013. after seeing no progress with the construction, i decided to cancel my booking. After knocking all doors for months altogther , my request for cancellation was finally accepted and the 20% which i had invested was returned to me in the form of PDCs.
to my surprise, all these cheques bounced which is when i decided to knock the legal door. after fighting for 1 year, I have got back all my money with interest and legal compensation.
I follow all the posts in this group and hence am sharing my experience with you all.
Pls have faith in the judiciary system . Do not hesitate to take the legal routine. do not fall for false assurances that are made by these builders. Its your hard earned money and the only way we can fight our battle against builders like Nirmal is by taking the legal route
NitinTiwari83

May 15, 2016

No Sign of Any Construction Platano F and Sales Executive are not even Answering

I have Purchase in platano F in 2011 and paid 20% amount. No registration done yet and sales executive are not even picking the calls to answer
Feel being cheated by Nirmal.
fonukumar

May 9, 2016

Delay in Possession

Please register your complain below. ABP news is exposing all builder who are cheating customer. It will help in getting your home fast.

pinna dhage

Apr 7, 2016

BIG CHEATER

I have purchased flat in nirmal lifestyle kalyan in 2011 & taken return 20% money without interest in 2015 so my opinion is that this group is a big fraud & not interested in doing business seriously.They only want to earn money by taking 20% money from customer & invest in other business or place in bank & earn free interest.After 2-3 years they told that there is problem in land documents & could not clear easily & may required 7-8 years.So dear flat seekers I alert you not to invest money in such fraud company

online sbi - kyhdgddje
    Sbi customer care no 7542050515 Any problem call...
    paytm - 345trf
    Infocus m350 - Playstore was not working
    My play store was not working.if I want to download any...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - ghfu
    sbi.buddy.wallet.complaents number...
    paytm - werew
    paytm - fdwe
    KOLORS HEALTH CARE INDIA PVT LTD - Beauty
    Kolors health care provides innovative technology with...
    paytm - edf