nirmal lifestyle kalyan

Consumer complaints and reviews about nirmal lifestyle kalyan

Apr 28, 2016

BE WARE OF SUCH FRAUD BUILDER

FOR NEW BUYERS, PLEASE BE AWARE:-
***************************************************

NOW-A DAYS NIRMAL IS PUBLISHING A LOT OF ADDVERTISEMENTS IN NEWSPAPERS..SAYING HOME MOVEMENT STARTED..POSSESSION WILL BE IN JULY TO DECEMBER 2016. PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS FOR 8 BUILDINGS ONLY AND THESE BUILDINGS WERE BOOKED IN 2009. BUT THE PRESENT CONDITION OF THESE 8 BUILDING DOES NOT REVEAL THE FACT THAT IT'S POSSIBLE TO HAVE POSSESSION IN JULY TO DEC.THERE IS NO CONFIRMATION ON OC AS WELL.NO AMMENITIES DEVELOPED AS PROMISED DURING FLAT BOOKINGS.

THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION ON OTHER 28 BUILDINGS TOO. ALL THE FLAT OWNERS ARE REALLY WORRIED TO HAVE INVESTED WITH SUCH A BIG CHEATER. MOST OF THEM UNDERGOING SEVERE FINANCIAL CONDITION (EMI+HOUSE RENT).

WE ARE ALSO GETTING TO KNOW THE SAME COMPLAINTS FROM MULUND FLAT OWNERS. THIS LOOKS LIKE - NIRMAL WILL NEVER DELIVER THE FLATS, GIVING MENTAL TORTURE INSTEAD.

NOW, BY THE ADVERTISEMENTS AND ALL, THEY ARE MOSTLY TRYING TO FOOL AGAIN TO THE NEW BUYERS..THEIR TARGET IS TO SELL THE CANCELLED AND UNSOLD FLATS AND ALSO TO BUILD A GOOD RAPPORT IN THE MEDIA AND REAL ESTATE MARKET. SO, PLEASE THINK A MILLION TIMES BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY PROJECT OF THIS BUILDER.
pinna dhage

Apr 7, 2016

BIG CHEATER

I have purchased flat in nirmal lifestyle kalyan in 2011 & taken return 20% money without interest in 2015 so my opinion is that this group is a big fraud & not interested in doing business seriously.They only want to earn money by taking 20% money from customer & invest in other business or place in bank & earn free interest.After 2-3 years they told that there is problem in land documents & could not clear easily & may required 7-8 years.So dear flat seekers I alert you not to invest money in such fraud company
MMV

Apr 4, 2016

Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan Investor

To All the Investor of Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan.

Please see the below link on you tube.

mmwadia@gmail.com
GaneshPed

Mar 26, 2016

nirmal lifestyle kalyan

I have booked a flat in Niramal Colosseum 1.5 years back. they have taken money fraudulently by saying Plinth & piling had started.
They took 20% of flat money. Now when there is no progress seen, i have asked them for refund.
They are now compelling us by saying sign in to Flat cancellation form & waive our right to go to court, then only they will process refund.
Refund will take a year or two or even beyond that with the clause which is saying, it is possible only if they will sale that flat successfully.
Now that flat sale will never going to happen as they have stopped the construction.
We paid them premium rate just assuming the name & reputation of builder.
Please help us.

Mar 21, 2016

Nirmal - Kalyan flat owners

Dear All,

I have created a WhatsApp group called "Nirmal - Kalyan flat owners".

Request you all to please join this group. It's high time now, let's unite and decide the next action to get possession of our flats/ construction started at the earliest.

Please ping me on - 9833 560 902. Thank you.
platano

Mar 17, 2016

DElay in possession

Approached sales office for possession of Platano, they have started interiors work of the flats ready for delivery in around july this year 2016 as told. Project will also continue as halted due to dumping issues as informed.
need to know any one recently visited the site of Platano, Let me know please the status if yes..
fonukumar

Mar 11, 2016

No progress in kalyan Project

Don't put your hard earn money in Nirmal Lifestyle project. He will take your 20% money. But they will never deliver your dream house. You can visit their site. No work is going on. Last seven years, they have not deliver a single flat.
fonukumar

Mar 11, 2016

Don't buy any Nirmal Project

Don't buy any Nirmal project. They have not deliver any flat in Kalyan. All work is stopped.

Mar 7, 2016

No work after 2 years - Colosseum Building B wing

Dear Friends,

I am in the same situation too, have booked a 2 bhk flat in Colosseum B wing in May 2014, paid 20% as well. Following up with Nirmal to know when the the work is going to start. Everytime their executives will say, Plz wait another 3 months, we are in the process of getting approval.

And now i am getting to know from the below that they want us to move our money to other building.

This is very ridiculous, they don't understand our value of hard earned money. Can anybody reply me about the following:-

1. Why they are booking flats without approval in hand ?
2. As they have mentioned to move into Excel/Platano, are they going to give us in the same rate in which we had booked the flat ?

I have decided to take a final call. Else will take help of consumer court for getting my entire money back.

Ashok - 9833 560 902
ttuser

Mar 1, 2016

Nirmal Lifestyle

I have booked a flat in Nirmal Lifestyle City -Kalyan- Colloseum (A wing) in May 2014 and paid about 20% of the total amount. I visited their headoffice yesterday to know about the progress as I did not recieve any communication after the booking. They mentioned to be that Colloseum will take another 4-5 Years and gave me an option to move my money to some other project which is nearing completion. (Excel/Platano).

This is a very depressing situation where the update is provided only when we visit them and there is absolutely no communication from their end for almost 2 years. I would like to know from other flat owner the below two details.

1) Anyone knows the current status of Excel/Platano - is it a good idea moving our money here ?

2)What is the procedure to get a refund of the amount invested ? Has anyone got their money refunded from Nirmals ?

Hoping for a reply.
abhiteccha

Feb 14, 2016

Construction Halted

I have book the flat in Glory 2011, payment for all floors are given, but from last 1 year the worked is completely stopped. Does anyone has any idea why construction of all the buildings are halted? No use of talking to sales representative as they give future dates.
Does anyone has filled any complaint in consumer court? Have anyone got refund after cancellation?
Rani Ramakrishnan

Feb 9, 2016

No Update on Kalyan Colosseum project

I have booked 1 Bhk flat in Colosseum C- wing in August 2014, can you please tell me any one when they are going to do registration...as per my knowledge they are not yet started a project also.

My contact number is 9867466159.
If we have to cancelled this booking what is the process for the same.

Rani Ramakrishnan
santoshbenke

Feb 1, 2016

Nirmal life style

Hi All,

I have booked flats at Nirmal Lifestyle project (excel Building) in Jul 2010 and paid around 20% amount of the overall flat cost
but they have not start the construction of the said building long stating awaiting for the CC from KDMC but expected in next month every time i get a same answer from there executives
Many times we has visited to the site location & Head office (mulund) but the Nirmal staffs are not co-operating to resolve our queries.
In fact they are behaving with us like detector. They even not shown their courtesy to listen our calls.
In 2013 one of executive Mr Pranav SIngh told me that there will be delay in excel project and they only insisted me to shift in to cypress which construction is
started and registration also going to start from next month for that only you have to pay the differnce amount.I thought this is geniune offer and paid the diffrence amount and shifted to cypress bldg even though it
increses my actul flat cost by 2 lakhs.
But again the thins are same an there is no update from executive / builder.After one year thay started the construction site and started chessing like dog for registrati
on and service tax payemnt .They have construct up to 8 th Plinth and workd in stopped since lat 1 year.
For registration also i had approval from SBi but they insited me for HDFC.I completed the process from HDGC made the payment .When HDFC asked for some documents they are
not readyto provide and told me to apply home loan from PNB.Again i newly apply for home loan and complete the documentation work.
From last 10 months i am just paying intreast amount for the LOAN because as per Bank Principle amount can be deducted only after the possesion
Here the thing is that we r not sure that when we get the possesion of room .By current work speed ithing it will take 2025 for possesion.
These people are enjoying to have interest on our money since last 3 years without giving any updates. Request your help & solutions.

Santosh B
nandakumardesai

Jan 2, 2016

Will Project will b completed or abondened?

I had booked flat in Spirit B which was cancelled
Then I shifted my booking to Excel B -- which is also stalled No construction work going on

I am extremely worried

Will I get a flat possession from Nirmal

Or

Are they going to declare themselves as Bankrupt

My hard earned money is at stake

Please include me in the group being formed by you

Nandakumar Desai

9819883360

1403 Excel B
Nirmal Kalyan
Thrill and Triumph Buyers

Dec 24, 2015

Incomplete project Thrill and Triumph City of Joy

Dear Friends,

This is so with other Nirmal projects as well. They are not interested in completing these projects. Last time we met the Chairman and he threatened us that if we proceed legally against NL, he will abandon the project. Felt like, we are begging for what we have paid for.

It is time that buyers from all projects join hands together for a combined action to ensure completion of pending projects by Nirmal Lifestyle.

Moreover, we have started getting calls from one broker Navkar agency (the broker has complete details of each buyer) informing us that the rate is good and that we should consider selling. The broker also tells us that the project will take more than 3 years to complete and that the rate being offered is a good one. If you later call the broker from another number and ask for the price in the locating it is almost 1.75 times the price offered you. Does seem like Nirmal is trying to buy back properties to make a quick buck.

Thrill and Triumph buyer
Allu0188

Nov 25, 2015

Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan

Is there any whatzapp group or facebook group avaialble? We should form a group/create a page on fb if already not there and put pressure on builder to make the delivery.
It has already got delayed so much. Nirmal is so intolerant.

Ashok
razarif

Nov 23, 2015

Hi Nirmal Kalyan Consumers,

I am also suffering from same pain,i book flat 5 years back.paid more ten 30% of total flat cost.
but no luck,no work is going on in Kalyan Nirmal.
Please let me know if anyone has canceled his booking and got refund of money.
please let me know process to cancel booking,and in how many days they refund money
shaikhamy

Nov 22, 2015

Delay in possession

I had booked a flat in Riviera A wing -1bhk. in 2013. Paid 50% of the flat cost. No progress at site. The construction upto 4th slab only.
We dont see any progress at site..

I get the e mails from Nirmal life style to pay money without any commitment of completion. It is more thaN two years these buggers dont bother to keep up their commitments and make any serious efforts to complete the project.

I already spoken to lawyer on this and shortly going to file a lawsuit against them for legal action for not delivering the project on time.

AMY Sk
Domnic Arokianadan

Nov 18, 2015

delay in construction

We had purchased a flat in glory and then transferred the same to Riveira C wing..but it has been 5 years the building is completed only tillthe 4th slab,for which payment has already been taken...we have till date paid them 70 percent of the flat amount and have done stamp duty and registration...now these guys are telling that ther has beena stay order onthe construction bu the KDMC and construction will commence from Jan or Feb 2016...since last year they have not informed anyone of this Stay order..even when the customers are applying for home loans...
It seems some customers have joined hands and are holding meetings on Sundays at the Kalyan site office with the senior management of Nirmal...pls if anyone knows any such group. Pls share with everyone ,here or on facebook ,so that me and other bereaved customers can join hands and attend those meetings..we can also add mobile numbers and form a whatsaap group...
My number..and Name as below...

Domnic.M.Arokianadan
Sapna.D.Arokianadan
9819253177
Romi Majumdar

Nov 12, 2015

Delay in possession

Dear Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan Co-Owners,

I had booked a flat in B-wing of building Victory at Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan in March 2008.
It's been more than 7 years I haven't got the possession of the said flat. Though 95% of the flat amount has been already
paid. Upon enquiring about it , the officials always give a vague answer about the delay.

It's very unfortunate for all the customers of the project. If all of us stand together unitedly
and raise our voice at one time then maybe some positive outcome will come out of it.

Kindly let me know if any motion is been organised for the same . My support remains wholeheartedly.

Romi Majumdar-Banerjee.
9819030991.
Sachinkalyan

Oct 27, 2015

Nirmal lufestyle kalyan

What a way to make customer fool.congrats to Nirmallifestyle board member.

You make us fool but remember what happens to Maggie you will also hear music from all irrate customers.I will ensure that noise will spread across country.

You are not doing any construction onsite from last 8 Months and don't bother to update your customers ....

Site looks like khander ...

Noboady ready to share seniors no.....

For refund you are saying wait to 3 years ...wow..

Customer care executive receding 2004 project still pending why you are worried...is it your benchmark???

Sachin Sonawane
9321959107
Riviera B
Rakeshjp

Oct 8, 2015

it's been 04 years and half years now.... I have booked flat in Nirmal PLatano C wing

It's been 04 and half years now.........I have not received possession only they know how to grab money from customers. If they don't PAY ON TIME THEN THEY SEND NOTICE SAYING INTEREST WILL BE APPLIED.

This are their tactics to REMOVE money from customer. I have heard NIRMAL LIFESTYLE don't have money they are borrowing money form various FINANCIAL Companies.

God knows when this people will STOP CHEATING all of us and When they are going to give us our hard earn investment back.
NileshG

Oct 5, 2015

Current status update on Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan

Hi all,

I have booked a flat in Platano F in 2012 and hence I went for enquiry yesterday at site office in kalyan. I met a CRM manager at Nirmal office and as per his update - they are planning to give possesion for buildings Victory, Applause and Advantage by Dec 2015 to June 2016. I also went for site visit and saw that work for Victory building is near to completion. He estimated that possesion for Platano D, E F wing would be in 2018.
merchantumar

Sep 15, 2015

No possession since so many years

I booked a flat in nirmal lifestyle Kalyan in Appalause bldg . They have taken all payment plus parking money but no sign of possession since 2009
My contact number
9820047585
Umar merchant
Allu0188

Sep 13, 2015

Why Platano E construction is not happening

What is problem with platano E construction?

Make My Trip - Postpone Trip
    My Parents booked an international Holiday package for May...
    Airtel 4G Data spot - Informed as Disconnected
    On 28th March I have disconnected by calling Airtel...
    Reliance Jio - Salary not released after 45 days completed too
    Dear Sir/madam, I Vishal Dattaram Jagdale was working...
    coolpad dazen1 - mobile problem
    నేను coolpad dazen1 mobile snapdeel వారి ...
    Rdpl infrastructure ltd. - RDPL not refunding my matured money
    Dear All Lottery Players, Potential Investors, The...
    p&g reward me - p&g rewardme posted a fake add of free sample offer...
    I haven't received my Samples yet. order date:...
    Joker zone - Fraud
    You have requested to pay Rs 250.00 for Ordanduu . Your...
    PFMS - scholarship not received
    Sir we have not received my scholarship. It is rejected by...
    chief minister of uttar pradesh - complain regarding marks of AKTU in first semester.
    sir, First semester xam held in december 2015 and result...
    MSRTC - Conductor non responsive
    I was at swargate depot to catch Chiplun bus which starts...