Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about noise pollution

RakeshMehta

Aug 20, 2016

Restriction on the Use of Loudspeakers and bhangra

My name is Rakesh Mehta and i live in Sitabari Tonk Road, Jaipur. My house neighbour make noise pollution by Apani Dhani (Hotel).I said her to play with low volume but she can't pls help.there is a a banquet hall opposite to my house which has a notorious habit of playing loud music(DJ and bhangra) more than 14 hours continuously. as such not only it hinders my studies but also disturbs the area making us all lethargic in the morning.we lost our freedom due to loud sound and bhangra.
Apani Dhani (Hotel) are this durga temple place.
deepmani

Jun 23, 2016

Sir , my residence in sector 22 h.no. 545
My ground floor neighbour make noise pollution by dance class .she manage dance class in residencial area with very loud music .i said her to play with low volume but she can't pls help.we lost our freedom due to loud sound.
Arun Soni

May 24, 2016

noise and air

Hello Sir Im Arun Soni am residence of faridabad ( a-18 basantpur colony near hanuman mandir dist fad..near by tilpat gaon )
My complaint is in regards to noise and air pollution caused by neighbores wood cutting machine factory which runs rounds the clocks causing trouble it was very hard sleep . during the machine is running we stay in residential area, its not a commercial zone still the machine run round the clock .when we complaint him about the noise caused by machine ,He was rude and said do whatever you want .
I Hope you solve me and my colony problem
my number is (8802670546)
shreya taneja

Apr 21, 2016

noise pollution through louspeakers

hi,
i live in ramesh park laminagar in n-block,some nearby peoples over here r chanting prayers frm loudspeakers since morning....please take a note on dis...as i alwys come from night shift n its so disturbing to wake up without taking a nice sleep...plz..i wnt to keep my identity hidden..
Divya 0109

Mar 3, 2016

Noise pollution

I live in sectir 17 A near sector 17 shopping complex. A hall nearby has a tendency to play loud musiclate at night disturbing the nearbyoffice going residents.

Requesting the pollution control center to please take appropriate actions.
gdivya

Jan 29, 2016

noise pollution

i am a resident from new colony gurgaon..there is a a banquet hall opposite to my house which has a notorious habit of playing loud music till 2-3 am..as such not only it hinders my studies but also disturbs the area making us all lethargic in the morning.
It will be really kind of you to take a desired action against the perpetrates.
ayush12341

Jan 10, 2016

noise pollution

We are residents of 1016 sec 23a,gurgaon. In the plot near our flat, someone has organised bhagwad path.From last 4 days, in morning and evening they play very loud music. We are office workers. Every day waking up at 5am in the morning due to loud music creates headache in the office and when we come to home in evening,we experience same noise. We are in great trouble as it is going to happen for a week.
We are not against such religious functions, but the organiser need to take care of the noise level. We have not complained to them as it is a religious function. So we need your help.
Pls help us, our life is hell from last 4 days.
helponnet

Jan 7, 2016

Heavy Music pollution

Location: block Q1, South City-2, Opposite Park hospital, Sohna Road, Sector 49, Near Sishpal Vihar Society, Gurgaon

Very Loud sound pollution on daily evening and in morning time.
After office, we need rest but experience so much noise pollution that create so much headache.

REQUESTING to police please take action on them.

Play music is right but do on such a volume so that other cant disturb.
Please HELP. HELP. HELP. HELP
helponnet

Jan 7, 2016

Noise pollution

Heavy sound in Q-1 Block, Sohna Road, Sector 49, Gurgaon
Opposite Park hospital.
There is basti area and they play music most of the day and specially in evening at high volume.

Please do the needful so that peoples can sleep and take rest.
Ankita 03

Dec 24, 2015

Late night Loud music in student area

In laeo sarai, new delhi we are facing a severe problem of loud music even in late night. We are students preparing for ESE. But due to this much noise pollution we are unable to study and there is no action from police even after many complaints.
vgkharakia

Dec 8, 2015

gen set running without silencer

I am resident of vpo Kharak kalan distt Bhiwani. A juice shop is near my house. Owner of juice shop daily run a genset of 7 kva without silencer. I request him many time to stop it or run with a silancer. But he didn't hear it. So please solve my problem as soon as possible.

Thanks with regards
Vipin Garg
SHUBHAMROHILA17

Nov 18, 2015

Noise Pollution due to loud speakers DJ

I am suffering from sound pollution. A marriage is near to my due to that DJ sound ,I can't study and tomorrow is my exam. Please take a action against it immediately.
Address of Sound pollution is Sharma Chowk, Near Balaji Chowk, Mahavir Colony,Hisar.
Manoj01

Sep 16, 2015

Air noise pollution by unauthorised use of Tractors

One family ( surinder mob no . 9999485381 ) adjacent to I -Block of south city 2 are doing many activities which are causing noise , air pollution . They are supplying water by using tractors ( very old) in residential area which are generating unbearable sound during the day time and even in the early hours in the morning . It is also causing air pollutions also as the tractor is emiting smoke in the air . The tap water is being filled in the tanker for supply . The tanker is being parked in all the roads which is blocking the smooth movement of vehicles . There is also water leakage from these tankers and is the accumulated water is source of Dengue also . You are requested to take immediate action against the person for making pollution free enviroment .
sksnm

Aug 22, 2015

noise pollution at woodstock floors, nirvana country

We have an ex army person staying in Nirvana country , Mr Khan ,WS-002 ,WOOD STOCK FLOORS, who plays loud music every 20-25 days , till morning .they arrange for karaoke, which disturbs the entire neighbourhood .BOOZE ,DANCE, PARTY.
The family looks well educated but no sense of living in community .
Pls advise how to tackle this problem

ravi kumars

May 31, 2015

Air pollution complaints in mawai village faridabad

I am ranjan and I am a residence of jassi colony near mawai village Faridabad haryana Its near sector 30 police line, its a Naharpar vllage. V
Please see in this area many unauthorized peoples are burning waste without chimney and fog is spread in area. Also many peoples are polluting air freely.

Please take action against these people as they are local peoples with goon background. Or suggest if I need to contact some other authority for this complain.

thanks.
vermapriyanka

May 2, 2015

Restriction on the Use of Loudspeakers

sir,i belong to mandi adampur distt. hisar ,We are facing noise pollution in shiv colony . loudspeaker use in houses more than 12hours continously like start the speaker saturday 5pm -to sunday 9am.these people say its a jagran but you know very well loundspeaker is not nessesary in jagran .we neighbour's unable sleep and
feeling tired at office time...please do
somthing....thanks
suchvish

Mar 31, 2015

Loud music from Ansal university, Gurgaon, all day and at night

I'm a resident of sector - 55, Gurgaon. Ansal University is near our colony. Ansal University has culturals going on for the past two days. If they could keep the music inside an auditorium may be good. But they have kept it outside such that from morning 9o'clock to after 10pm at night, they keep playing loud music. My windows and walls are vibrating. I can't stay inside my home. I'm having headache and discomfort. I know my law. And it's an university where laws are expected to be upheld.

Hope appropriate action is being taken.
kirankl

Mar 23, 2015

noise pollution

Best western, country woods, hotel and resort.
This hotel has been allowing people to play loud music beyond 10pm .
Even after complaining to reception they are not doing anything.
Vinesh Tolani

Dec 3, 2014

Noise complaint

We are resident of M149 South City - I, Gurgaon.
Neighbor Chadha M-148 is doing massive huge renovation & doing unbearable noise by using pneumatic breaking machine - hammers.

We can not talk to each other, can not talk to mobile, children can not study, no body can sleep.
Is there anay body to listen and take action.
geeta athwal

Nov 22, 2014

noise pollution

sir mai beant singh nager bathinda me rhti hu. mere pados me marig thi or pure 15 din ho gye unka loud speaker subh shaam bajta hai khud loudspeaker on kr k ghr se bahr chale jaate hai or baki sb disterb hote rhte hai.mere papa ka eye operation hua hai unhe kai baar bol chuke hai bt unpe koi asar nhi hota ab hm kya kare
lakhlan surender

Oct 20, 2014

noise pollution

sir i am surender kumar resident in ward no 10 the residential areas. date19-10-2014, resident of the same locality is generating obnoxious noise throughout night adjacent to near my house by music system /D.J/ and many more by occupying a part of common pathway for their personal use and causing disturbance in my neighborhood which is a blatant violation of government law. He is not only creating noise pollution but also creating air pollution in the surroundings. creates irritation in EAR creates problems as well. I have been witnessing this violation of law. 50-60 bed elements disturb the peoples by noise pollution 10.00pm to 20-10-2014 morning 1.30am. I intimate to police station about 11.25pm after 11.45pm and 12.07am20-10-2014 . locacal police did not take any action against this matter please enqiry it and take legal action this type of bed elements and police officer
siwani mandi date 19-102014
Singhlabh

Mar 14, 2014

Restriction on the Use of Loudspeakers

Subject :- Restriction on the Use of Loudspeakers in Ratigiri Temple of Village Kalwan, Tehsil Narwana, Distt Jind (Haryana)

I beg to state that there is great problem of noise pollution due to use of loudspeakers in Ratigiri Temple of village Kalwan. I have written many times to the concerned authority but in vain. I want to inform you that the Chief Baba of the temple threatened me on dated 2.10.13 and abused me when I merely asked him about his name and address. He refused to tell his identity and behaved in a resentment way. He immediately called a Panchayat in the temple. He conveyed a wrong message to the Panchayat against me telling them that I was against the religion. He also warned me that he will use the loudspeaker in future in high and high volume than before. I did not complain against him, due to fear of religious-society.
Now the committee of temple is going to organise an annual function on dated 21.03.14. People are donating money for this function. The chief of temple announces the name of Donars in loudspeaker daily in between 5 a.m. to 8 a.m. He has neither permission nor any schedule, sometimes he does announcement at evening hours. In this way he is disturbing the students who are preparing for their annual exams. Everybody fears to raise a voice against this matter due to society problem. That’s why no one is ready to stop this public nuisance of the chief of the temple.
I request you, please help me and look into the matter seriously so that students may study in a peaceful atmosphere to succeed in the examination.
The Chief of the Ratigiri Temple of village Kalwan is responsible for the use of loudspeakers. There are two loudspeakers, which are operated daily for 3 hours in evening and morning hours from 5 to 8 O’clock.
I again request you please take necessary action against the Chief of the temple for using two loudspeakers in high volume.
Dated 14.03.14
Nain 9466321088
V.P.O. Kalwan Teh. Narwana
Distt Jind (Haryana)
Sunil Rupela

Feb 11, 2014

noise pollution

I am devraj rupela. I live in sector 16 near community center. this complaint is regarding the noise pollution caused during the marriages in nearby community center. the noise of speakers of dj is affecting the lives of ppl of our area.
we have complained many tyms before regarding
dis to the control room(100) but no action has been taken so far. This community center is under HUDA (a state govt undertaking. we have also complained dem but no action has been taken by dem as well.
I am a senior citizen and loud voice is for me and other senior citizens of the area. it is also affecting students as they can't study at night because of the loud noise of speakers.
U are requested to take up the matter with concened SDM and the estate officer HUDA otherwise we have no other option than going to honourable court.
Devraj RUPELA
sumit kumar 23

Feb 2, 2014

noise pollution

hi i am sumit, i live in rohtak kamal colony...we are really disturbed by the loud dj music in krishna banquet hall all the nite...plz take action...
sandymintoo

Nov 24, 2013

noise pollution after 11 pm

We are facing noise pollution in gurgaon sec 10 A, loud music going on since last 3 days even after 11 pm...we neighbour's unable sleep and feeling tired at office time...please do somthing..its going on near icici bank of sec 10 A,....thanks

nagar nigam lucknow - main line damage
    sir i am anand sharma living in SS 1953 54 SECTOR H LDA...
    Credit Card - Noc of sbi credit card
    had cleared the complete outstanding amount on my SBI...
    Aircel network - recharge
    Sir today on28th Aug 2016 evening I have recharged an...
    Book my offer - bookmyoffer
    This is a frude company I complete abt this side I have...
    Poorvika mobiles - irresponsible behavior and cheating customers
    Poorvika, I am sethu from Iraq, We purchased Lyf...
    QNET - Qnet is life changin opportunity
    QNet is a dynamic wellness and lifestyle company...
    htc - Needs a replacement of phone
    Dear Sir, I have purchased phone HTC Desire 620 G...