nokia winner

Consumer complaints and reviews about nokia winner

Kakheli sema

Apr 27, 2016

True or fake

+447014210062:YOUR MOBILE NO:HAS WON £1.2 MILLION GBP IN THE 2016 NOKIA AWARD,FOR CLAIMS SEND YOUR NAME/ADD/MOBILE NO/EMAIL ID TO[ info@nokiaofficegroup.com].

I recieve this message is it true or fake..? Reply.

My number is 9774935157 .. Given my detail.
BINDUSUSHAKARAN

Apr 22, 2016

award

I got one message from NOKIA. I am the winner of the NOKIA LOTTERY. Why they are cheating this way. Have any benefit is there?
Syiemlieh

Apr 19, 2016

comlain

Dear
I used to received msg from 8010381726, that my mobile no have won 1.2million pound ,itz this true
From Albert Syiemlieh

I have got a SMS of Nokia award
In which writte 1.2 pound you won
Is true or fack SMS
So plzz you gaid me
Send a dilated information on my email I'd
Kamleshgoutam96@gmail.com
jitendra kumar1993

Apr 13, 2016

this message true or not

+448712341195:YOUR MOBILE NO: HAS WON £1.2 MILLION G.B.P IN THE 2016 NOKIA AWARD,FOR CLAIMS SEND YOUR NAME/ADD/MOB NO/EMAIL TO[payout@nokiaofficegroup.com]

Kya frod chal rha h sir ,Nokia company ka name use kr rhe h or aap log koi action kyo nhi le rhe h .
Please reply my mobile number 7689988567
Surbhi P

Is it true?

I got sms with similar above mentioned text
Is it true or fake?
Please reply!

Email id :surbhi2502@gmail.com
Mobile No.:9772595979
duraidhass

REAL OR TRUE?

+448712341195:YOUR MOBILE NO: HAS WON £1.2 MILLION POUNDS IN THE 2016 NOKIA AWARD,FOR CLAIMS SEND YOUR NAME/ADD/MOB NO/EMAIL TO[nokia@nokiaofficegroup.com]. I Receive this message Is it is real or fake?
I got a message from the number +918010622254 , contact to the number +448712341195

the metter ur mobile has won 1.2milion pound in the 2016 nokia award .

please contact me either yes or no

contact no - 919659570344

Gunja singh

Apr 12, 2016

Mobile no has won £ 1.2 million gbp

Sir ,
I Dr. Gunja .Today I have received one message from 918468063062 I have won£1.2 million gbp in the 2016 Nokia award for claims
It is TRUE OR FLASE
I want to know is it true
Mobile no 9771501379
Email address-Gunja5555singh@gmai.com
yuthanya

Apr 7, 2016

True or fake

ATTENTION! YOUR WINNING CHEQUE OF (Rs.90LAHKS) LAPTOP & PHONE AWARDED TO YOU BY NOKIA COMPANY U.K HAS BEEN APPROVED. THE COMPANY STAFF MR JOHN MARTINS WILL BE ARRIVING INDIA TOMORROW TO DELIVER YOUR PRIZE TO YOU. SEND YOUR ID PROOF TO igicustomclearancedept@live.com FOR CLEARANCE CALL US ON +448712340253
motaram

Apr 1, 2016

winning

winning
Sir i received this sms 27 march 2016

Is it true... then how and when will i receive the money and if false then why and how I received the sms. Please let me know.my mob. No.9772750181
nagaraj.j

Mar 25, 2016

nokia winning award

sir my mobile no wining for 2core and 35 laks is it true or fake send from number +919943985382
KAVYASHYAM

Mar 22, 2016

NOKIAUKDRAWDEPT

SIR

I GOT ONE MESSAGE FROM NO.+918882112295.TIME 1.04 PM TODAY, IT STATED I AM THE WINNER OF 90 LAKSH & CELL PHONE FROM NOKIA CONTEST FOR COLLECTING MY DETAILS THRU MAIL ID;nokiaukdrawdept@outlook.com

Kindly confirm this is true or fake..
Earanalaganesh

I want replay

Dear sir I received this SMS fake or real
+447017046183:YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON £1.2 MILLION POUNDS IN THE 2016 NOKIA AWARD,FOR CLAIM SEND UR NAME/MOBILE NO/ADD/EMAIL ID TO(nokiauk@nokiacareoffice.com)
Earanalaganesh

Ganesh

Dear sir I received this sms real or fake sir
arun1766

It's true sir
saikrihna

Mar 15, 2016

i want rply

Your Email as been Award of 900,000 in the 2016 NOKIA AWARD DRAW And 2 Lumia Mobile Phones;For more inquiry click reply contact Nokia corporate officer: SIR. George Hansford Macauley).

Full Name:
Male OR Female:
D.O.B:
Mobile No:
is it true?
sandhya madhavan

Mar 14, 2016

nokia lottery winning prizes and awards, it is really fake

for your all questions all questions i give some information:
There is no Nokia lottery!

1. It's not addressed to anyone personally
2. It asks for personal information ( no one should ever give such info to total strangers)!
3. Just like all the other fake lotteries this one (a scam) is one where they made up yet another lottery name like they always do all day every day, and, like all the others, they sent it out saying thar you won a lottery that you never entered or that your email address was drawn at random, has more than one country listed in the winning notice.
4. It most likely used a free, web based email account (such as yahoo.com) to send it out. Nokia wouldn't need such an account they'd use their own domain's email!!!

Real and legitimate/legal lotteries:
• Are run by government appointed lottery commissions never by any business (such as Facebook)!
• Do not use agents.
• DO NOT require advance fees to acquire your winnings.
• DO NOT require you to return a portion of the winning check.
• Send winnings via a check with the lottery operator's name as the account holder or other method that comes directly from the lottery management account.
• Do not pay out large winnings in cash.

FACTS:
1. You can never win a legitimate lottery if you have not entered it to begin with.
2. You must buy a ticket yourself to enter a legal lottery.
3. You never have to pay to collect winnings from a legitimate lottery. You pay taxes after you happen to receive the winnings. Other fees would be simply deducted from the winnings.
4. If you hold a real, legal winning lottery ticket, you must notify the lottery that's the only way
5. No real, legit and legal lotteries will ever contact you to say you won; not by phone, fax, mail or email. They just don't work that way!!!
6. It is illegal in every developed country to participate in any foreign lottery unless you reside there!!!

The Nokia lottery emails are a scam! Thieves, engaged in advance fee fraud, are sending them to everyone! Nokia has nothing to do with them and is not, never has and never will hold any lotteries. please be aware. by sandhya. IAS aspirant, chennai
venkatsvk22@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2016

Nokia lottery

I got mail from Nokia lottery company UK .
Is it true or fake?
Please reply to me
My email add: venkatsvk22@gmail.com
T.Vishnu priya

Mar 5, 2016

is it true or fack

Sir ;
am also got that message...is it true or fack?
santhosh kumar ks

Feb 29, 2016

award

sir i had received a msg that my mobile won 1.2million gbp in nokia award plz ensure that fake or true
syedazmathulla

Feb 27, 2016

Dear sir ,
I have got a message that My email address has won 1Award Winner of the Nokia Award £900,000 Great British Pounds in year 2016 Asia Splash Promoso please tell me sir that it is true or wrong. I want reply soon .

I receive the email form nokia corporation :

We congratulate you for emerging as the Award Winner of the Nokia Award £900,000 Great British Pounds in year 2016 Asia Splash Promo. This award is conducted for us to promote and advertise our product in Asian Countries also to eradicate poverty in the Asian Countries to help the finance system of these countries to grow up in the coming future and be financially strong.

Your Email emerged as the Winner of our promotion after getting Emails from service providers in India where Emails were selected randomly by our computerized ballot system and as such we wish to say congratulation on behalf of the NOKIA CO-OPERATION UNITED KINGDOM as your Email emerged as the Winner of our promotion. You will also be given a Brand New Laptop and 2 NOKIA Lumia 1520 Mobile Phones.

AFTER : i receive the reseve bank of india mail

According to your file record; your payment is categorized as: Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/Undelivered Lottery fund From World Bank.
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram Rajan and Ban Kin-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds, which have been due for a long run, At the end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr Raghuram Rajan mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary, stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4Crore 98LAKHS INDIA RUPEES) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by (RBI) Governor.

this award is fake or not ,please send me my mail sir
my mail is :syedazmathulla15@gmail.com
bsrsrinivas

Feb 26, 2016

emerged winner of 20000 usd

emerged winner of 20000 usd

HACKED ATM CARDS FOR SALE - Gay Spell
    I fell in love with him when he first came to our house...
    RBI FUND REMITTANCE HEADQUARTER - DEAR COMPLAINANTS;
    This Is RBI Fund Remittance And Transfer Central...
    RBI Customer care, Delhi - DEAR COMPLAINANTS;
    This Is RBI Fund Remittance And Transfer Central...
    Emudhra - AHHPN4238M PAN CARD DETAIL WRONG
    RESPECED SIR I AM ALKESK KUMAR NAYEE I SUBMIT MY...
    mobile number - Sexual harassment
    I am receiving calls from 8127204891 from last one month...
    cats cats - Want to make sure
    Hi I just want you to help me is it true maya g. is a...
    auto rickshaws - traffic jam and inappropriate driving
    Please do keep a watch on increasing numbers of auto...
    SSC - Application Status still pending
    sir/mam, my registration id is - 60000496663 I checked my...
    idea cellular - Refund issue
    Hi I was using postpaid number 9911191281 Delhi circle...
    Star Jalsa - thanks jui sen
    UTTAM KUMAR is one & only. Bhogoban ke manle ba na...