nokia winner

Consumer complaints and reviews about nokia winner

suerndra godara

Feb 20, 2017

not given price

i recive nokia msg , i won 850,000 and i phone
Anshas Asif

Feb 20, 2017

Nokia prize

I receive a msg from Nokia company.i won 90lakhs...it's a true or fake ..pls helpme
Paras Batra

Feb 17, 2017

ITS TRUE OR FALSE

Dear sir /madam
I want to say that i got the massage of nokia draw claim that the we won the iphone 7 and laptop he say us for custom charges we should pay the custom charges or not ?
Please send me information about it on
Parasbatra504@gmail.com

Subaida Abdullah

Feb 7, 2017

It's true or fake

IS IT TRUE OR FALSE
Sir, Today I received this message on my mobile no.8593932773 from +918467064925 on 04-02-2017 at 6.42 pm :
YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS EMERGE WINNER OF Rs. 90 LAKHS FROM NOKIA COMPANY , MAIL YOUR NAME , ADDRESS, CELL NO. ,AGE, SEX, BATCH NO : GH838QPV TO : nokiaclaimprizecenter@live.com.
Respected sir, I want to know that it is true or false. Please reply to me on below mentioned Email address
My name is Subaida Abdullah
My email address: npnnoufal57@gmail.com
9446202371

Feb 4, 2017

IS IT TRUE OR FALSE

Sir, Today I received this message on my mobile no.9562543288 from +918467064925 on 04-02-2017 at 6.42 pm :
My name is Cicily mathew

Regional Office 21 Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Dubai hot line (+) 97155682706

Dear winner,
I am directed to inform you that instructions has been given to Bank of Nevada to pay you your won price of (€250,000.00 ) Two hundred and fifty thousand Euro immediately. The paying bank will contact you as soon as possible to tell you how and when you will receive the funds.
You are therefore advised to cooperate with them and let us know as soon as the recive the price.You are also advised to keep your winning secret till you receive it. Let us know if you have any difficulty.
We wish you all the best and make sure you use your won price wisely.
We look forward to your prompt response.
Congratulations

Management

Dear Gentlemen ,

As related to that mail that came to me . I need from your side to confirm with me if this true or fraud . Cause i dont like to be a victim .
So kindly reply to me as soon as you see my mail to you .

Best Wishes ,

Ahmed Saad
Mahesh E

Dec 27, 2016

Nokia promotion company on the doubt

It's true or false telme sir
lahorepakistan2017

Oct 22, 2016

award true or false

I received message on my cell number that I'm awarded 1000000 USD in Nokia Mobile lottery UK 2016 . For claim contact ,Mr david... email: nokiamobpro@englandmail.com..,.I want to confirm that it is true or false .

Therefore I may kindly be informed on my email address .

lahorepakistan2017@hotmail.com

name: Muhammad Mubahsir

country Pakistan , city lahore....

mobile no: 0300-8440787 , 0321-4023832...

note: received message this number (message sender mobile number 0310-0866864 (real or fake)
hanif molla

Oct 20, 2016

won prize money

i recived a massage
YOUR NUMBER HAVE WON 4.6 CRORE RUPEES FROM NOKIA COMPANY UK.TO RECEIVE SEND YOUR NAME
ADDRESS

Gmail-mollayoyohanif91@gmail.com
Asif Altaf

Oct 16, 2016

is it true or false

Sir , Today I received this msg on my mobile no .
+923008392409 From +923100866864 on 15-10-16 at 10.06 Am :YOUR MOBILE NO: HAS AWARDED 1000000 USD IN THE 2016 NOKIA AWARD,FOR CLAIMS Contact MR. DAVID Email. nokiamobpro@englandmail.com.
Respected sir, I want to know that it is true or fake.
Please reply to me on below mentioned Email address.
My Name Asif Altaf
My email add: asifaltaf321982@gmail.com
Ali Solangi

Oct 7, 2016

Claim of Nokia Award

Nokia Moblie Award
I have got a SMS of Nokia award
In which written 1600 USD.
Attn: Nokia Mobile Winner, Mr. Mashooque Ali Solangi.
Sanaullah jamro

Sep 29, 2016

Nokia Moblie Award

I have got a SMS of Nokia award
In which writte One Millions pound you won
Attn: Nokia Mobile Winner, Mr.Sanaullah Jamro.

OPEN THE ATTACHMENT-IN YOUR MAIL.

Congratulations on behalf of all staffs and member of NOKIA MOBILE COMPANY Lottery Corporation UNITED KINGDOM. with form

With Best Regards,

WINNING NUMBER: NKO-142

REFERENCE NUMBER: 529594NKW

FROM THE DESK OF NOKIA MOBILE AWARD 2016

Dear Winner (Sanaullah Jamro),

Congratulations once again, this is to formerly notify you that after the verification process was conducted, I

wish to inform you that the Administrative department and promotions department has just approved your

payment of the sum of $1,000,000.00 USD (ONE MILLION DOLLAR)) Cash Box of the said sum has been written in

your name, has been compiled in a package and sent to this office by the head of promotion officer.

This is to bring to your notice that you will be receiving your Prize Consignment at your doorstep in Pakistan

Soon. Your package will be sent to Pakistan via a diplomatic cargo system and be informed that all is set for the

diplomat to proceed with the delivery of your winning Prize Consignment to your home address which you have

provided to this office. Our diplomat (MR. JOHN KENNEDY) will Arrive Pakistan on 26th September 2016 to

deliver your valid won Cash Consignment to you.

Your winning package contains all of the following items:

1.) Cash Consignment of $1,000,000.00 USD

2.) Other Covering Documents.

To avoid any delay of carrying out his duty as stipulated, You are advice to make available the required

pk/48,500 PK when he arrives to enable him fulfill the normal Pakistan customs clearing obligations at the

International Airport for your Consignment to be released and pass customs clearance without hesitation. We

advise you keep your winnings confidential until our diplomat arrives your doorstep for a maximum security of

our diplomat.

Please note that your custom (Pakistan Custom) will demand for the list charges below:

Custom Clearance Fees = Rs/30,200 PKR

Arriving at Pakistan from London on 26th

SEPTEMBER 2016

DEPARTURE DATE: Date 25th SEPTEMBER 2016

ARRIVE DATE: Pakistan Date: 26TH SEPTEMBER 2016

According to our flight information booked by this company, the flight will arrived in PAKISTAN then our

diplomat will take a local flight or any other possible means to your state where he can locate your Home

address.

The Diplomat (MR. JOHN KENNEDY ) will also assist you cash to your winning Cash in any of your local Bank and

lodge it in your account and then take photographs with you and your family before leaving.

Kindly note that you have to make a cash deposit of Rs /48,500 PK to Pakistan custom before our representative

(MR. JOHN KENNEDY) will leave the airport to your home contact address given to him.

On behalf of the entire members and staff of The NOKIA MOBILE AWARD 2016 and the British gaming board, I

want to congratulate you and your family for this wonderful opportunity. Kindly call our office on this number if

there is any question to ask. (+44)- 745-224-0117.

Your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to provide you with the best of our quality service. Do have

a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you. Please kindly keep the following information's very

confidential to avoid claim of your winnings by hackers.

For any clarification call desk Tel: (+44)- 745-224-0117 send us your recent identity proves: eg Passport ID card:

Driving License: an email. kenndytom@mail.com

Best Regards,

Mr. David Gordon.

(NOKIA AWARD CLAIMS MANAGER)

Further Clarifications Contact: Tel: (+44)- 745-224-0117

Thanks, accept my hearty congratulations once again!!!

KEEPS YOUR WINNING INFORMATION AWAY FROM GENERAL PUBLIC TO AVOID DUBLE CLAIMING
Yours faithfully, & he was come here Pakistan & still not deliver my prize on 26.09.2016

Mr. David Gordon .
Send a dilated information on my email I'd
jamrosanaullah@gmail.com
RAHAMA ALIO

Sep 21, 2016

NOKIA UK PROMOTION 2013

Hi sir my name is Rahama Alio currently residing in Nairobi,Kenya.i received a call and a sms from Nokia company in which the company operation manager of this number +447035907465 in the year 2013 saying that my mobile number has won 700,000 pounds. The company sent my award parcel through British airways courier service company based in london and upto now the Nokia company are asking me weather i have received my award parcel.i hereby request your respective office to assist.my details are as follows mobile number 0722809437,my email adress is this rahmaalioharrow@gmail.com
gireesh thampi

Sep 20, 2016

Why I am do

Hello sir am new online bank account
But I can't no money transfer to author bank account
Many times transfer fails
Transfers are holding
For asking currency conversion code
Why I am do

Gireeshthampip@gmail.com
MD GOUHAR JYA

Sep 17, 2016

nokia award

Hi, I am Md Gouhar Jya ,i got a mail for nokia award this is a correct or not? tell me ans this
Email> sanagouhar@gmail.com
zaid bin omer

Sep 13, 2016

zaid bin omer

Nokia award winning message
my name is zaid bin omer
i got a message that you have won 90lakhs in nokia company in uk i wants to know it is true or false
thanks 9703663522
Bijja

Aug 21, 2016

Nokia mail draw winners prize true or false

Hai! This is swetha. I got a mail that "your mail as been awarded of 950,000 in the 2016 Nokia UK Award Draw & 2Lumia 950-xl-dual sim mobile phones, new lap top. Let me know whether it is genuine or not. Please share with me.

Thankyou
kulwinder malhi

Jul 12, 2016

winning

+447017046182:YOUR MOBILE NO: HAS WON £1.2 MILLION G.B.P IN THE 2016 NOKIA AWARD,FOR CLAIMS SEND YOUR NAME/ADD/MOB NO/EMAIL TO [connect@nokiaofficeoline.com].

Is that true or fake ?

Plz send me details on kulwindermalhi0@gmail.com

8528776750 my mobile number

Fraud

Processing Manager... Dr. James Gibson bhad me ja... narak me ja.. setan ka sardar sala... cheater sala.. do bap ki aulad sara... sala britisher ke mathe ki kalank.. sale gadhe

Fraud

sala bolta he.. hamare Nokia ke manager James Gibson kal bombe airport par aake RBI ke governor se bat karenge..Itni badi rakam he isiliye kya... sala mujhe mamu banata he.. maine sab detail di thi.. fir bhi kaheta he... nahi de sakte.. sale kutte.. gadhe..!! Itna bhi mat mamu banaiyo ki tu sala mamu ban jaye.. sale kamine.. Jab rat ko mene ye britisher fon uthaya or bola ki aap paise denge stamp duty ka 25000 Rs.. me bola nahi. me taiyar nahi hu.. to kya bola pata he ? get lost.. you bloody stupid..!! kya ye words in logo ne Hamare Mahatma Gandhiji ko nahi kahe honge ? Jab Gandhiji unse lad rahe the tab.. mera maniye ek Bhartiya bhai ki hesiyat se

Fraud

salo fraud.. mamu bana raha.. mujse sala 25000 Rs mang raha.. or rat ko 12 bajeh fon karke kahta kya apni prize lenge paise deke.. sale gadhe.. kutte bina paise nahi de sakta kya.. sab fraud h.. sala londin se fon karta he or bolta he get lost.. sala tu narak me ja.. me sabhi bhartiyo se nivedan karta hu... sab fraud he.. me experience le chuka.. wo britisher se viswas karne se acha he ki aap muj bhartiya se kijie.... be saif and be smart..! !
kiyarax

Jun 27, 2016

true or nor

Dear sir/ madam I got thia smg it true or not how do I know?
sagar vishvkarma

Jun 15, 2016

complaint

+447017046182:YOUR MOBILE NO: HAS WON £1.2 MILLION G.B.P IN THE 2016 NOKIA AWARD,FOR CLAIMS SEND YOUR NAME/ADD/MOB NO/EMAIL TO [payout@nokiagroupuk.com]..

sir it is true or not
+918305018283 myy no.
sgrvishvkarma8283@gmail.com
plzzzz give me information

paytm - gfgggf
    ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE -91-81-26-75-58-86- ANY PROBLEMS ...
    wisdommart.in - wisdommart.in
    I got call from WISDOMMART from Faridabad first he called...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - hfyfcgutc
    Any problem Any complaint Customer care 24*7* 75 84 88...
    Whaaky.com - Customer feedback
    Please don't buy any product from Whaaky.com. one of...
    Airtel Broadband - New connection
    I am interested for new broadband connection . after...
    TALENCE TECHNOLOGIES - RECHARGE NOT DONE
    MY RECHAGE NOT DONE ON MOBILE NUMBER 8962155823 RELIANCE...
    Dream fond group - Regarding job
    I am happy with the service I got the job