nokia winner

Consumer complaints and reviews about nokia winner

TPUPP

May 19, 2015

lumia lotto uk

Your Mobile Number Has Won 600000.00 Pounds held in Lumia Lotto UK.Ref No- LM-5684 For Claims Please Cantact us - lumialotto@gmail.com
Dear sir this message true or false please kindly informe how to get this offer my email -udaya8567@gmail.com
RG SINGH

May 19, 2015

VERIFICATION OF NOIKA AWARD WINNER,

Dear sir, I have received a message than ( +447017046182 YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON 1.2 MILLION PONDS IN THE 2015 NOKIA AWARD, FOR CLAIM SEND YOUR NAME - ADD- MOBILE NO- EMAIL TO NOKIA@NOKICAREOFICEUK.COM ) Please confirm correctness of the message
abhishek kumar1234

Mobile No-9058983250
Email Id-adeemishralovek@gmail
naresh nagar

May 13, 2015

to know this mail is fake/ real

Dear Naresh Nagar,

We are glad to inform you that your funds will be transferred to your account through the Reserve Bank Of India (RBI). This is to inform you that Processing Manager (Dr. James Gibson) has been assigned to visit your country (INDIA) and co-ordinate with the RBI to get your winning funds transferred successfully to your account. The Processing Manager will arrive (Indira Gandhi International Airport) in New Delhi tomorrow morning and will proceed to the RBI to co-ordinate with them to get your funds transferred to your nominated account. All these details has being sent to the RBI and they will also get in touch with you directly immediately the Processing Manager summit your file.

Also to inform you that the RBI has asked you to pay for the Administration Fee of Rupees 24,950 INR. This Administration Fee comprises of Registration Fee Rupees 10,500, Foreign Exchange Stamp Duty 8,500 and Clearance Fee Rupees 5,950 INR. So the total is Rupees 24,950 INR. To avoid any delay, we advise that you keep Rupees 24,950 INR ready and send scan copy of your PHOTO ID, One Passport Size Photograph and Your Bank Account Information to the Processing Manager on his e-mail id(drjamesgibson@yahoo.com) before the Processing Manager arrives India morning, to enable him fulfill the normal procedures of the RBI. You are to pay the RBI charges to them as per instructed by RBI. Immediately the Processing Manager arrives India he will contact you and proceed to the RBI. Attached to this mail is Dr. Osbourne White ID Proof Copy.
albart

May 12, 2015

fake

All lottery winning massage is fake... Don't deposit money for lottery winning ...it is fake

May 12, 2015

remove my num

I am santhiya pls remove my num in this page
kolerisasidhar

May 11, 2015

confirmation

respected sir,
I got Email i.e, "Your Email ID as been Award of 750,000 in the 2015 NOKIA AWARD DRAW And 2 Nokia Lumia 1520 Mobile Phones" is it true
if its true please tell me throgh email kolerisasidhar@gmail.com
i am waiting for ur's mail..........................................................
birendrakumar

May 6, 2015

winning money

is it true sir
please call my no. is +917200415305

May 6, 2015

righr or wrong

I am santhiya how can trust with you

May 5, 2015

right or wrong

My num win in nokia prize centre its is ring or rights. News my name: santhiya phone number :9600440949 sex: female district :thoothokudi
Dadandmommy

Brindavan Garden
Krishnagiri Road
HOSUR-635109
Ph no: 9443512768

Pls send the rest of the details to my email id dadandmommy@gmail.com.
suganthi prabhu

Apr 24, 2015

won your phone number

My mobile number : 8870854279

YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON YOU Rs.90 LAKHS FROM NOKIA COMPANY-UK , MAIL YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, CELL NO, AGE, SEX, BATCH NO GH838QPV TO:nokiaprizecentre@outlook.com

Is it true sir?
Pls confirm me about this msg is true or not?

I am eagerly waiting for your reply.
Thank you sir.
kathir57kpt

ph ;9952828134

batch no ; gh838qpv my mobile number has wen rs.90 lakhs from nokia company -uk
drketki

sms for winning

U HAVE WON 2CR 95 LAKH IN THE NOKIA COMPANY LOTTERY 2015.
FOR CLAIMS SEND NAME,ADDRESS,MOBILE NO, EMAIL,OCCUPATION,AGE,SEX TO: nokiaworldclaims2015@hotmail.com

I got this sms!!!
I guess must b fraud....
just sharing to raise awareness.....
Horrible !
Do mailers think all are fool to trust this??????
kathir57kpt

won

won

Apr 19, 2015

nokia award message is faud message

dears,

nokia award winner message is fraud don't accept this message.

Apr 7, 2015

NOKIA AWARD WINNER

REMYA.R PALAKKAD(ST) KERALA(DT) INDIA
EMAIL : REMYAKRISHNA530@gmail.com

I RECEIVED TWO MAILS FROM NOKIA COMPANY :

NOKIA COMPANY

Attachments12:09 PM (54 minutes ago)

to me
Dear Remya.R,

Note: The Processing Manager can only proceed to your given residence address after the full and final transfer from the RBI along with all the Vital documents to be given to you. We advise you keep your Reference Number NPDC- 098154. Batch Number NUK QY-3LJ4. Ticket Number 64-MXEW. Serial Number 182 Secret and Confidential until our Processing Officer arrives your door step for a maximum security of our agent and yourself.

Please note that the RBI will demand for the list charges below:
Registration Fees : 10,500 INR

09.25 PM

8TH APRIL
08.40AM

Delhi(DEL)

According to the flight information booked by this company, the flight will arrive in New Delhi from where our Processing Manager will contact you first then head towards RBI to co-ordinate the transfer of your funds. Also attached to this mail is the copy of the Passport of Dr. James Gibson for you to recognize him.
If you have any Comment or Questions, call our Customer Care Department on: +447014221290, +447017046182, +447017046183 for more clarification. Thanks and we hope to hear from you soon.
Attachments area
Preview attachment DR. JAMES GIBSON'S ID PROOF..pdf
[PDF]
NOKIA COMPANY

11:58 AM (1 hour ago)

to me

NOKIA CO-OPERATION UNITED KINGDOM
Nokia House. Summit Avenue Southwood
Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NAG, UK.
Tel: +447014221290
+447017046182
+447017046183
Email: info@nokiacareuk.com

Dear Winner ,

We use this medium to congratulate you as one of our lucky winner of £1,200,000 GBP and a NOKIA LUMIA (920) Mobile Phone worth Rupees 38,000 INR in this NOKIA PROMOTION 2015. This promotion is held to eradicate poverty and to advertise our new products at the NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS.

This e-mail is a notification for you to be informed of your mobile number being the winner on our online Lottery Sweepstakes promotional draws 2014 in England, Reference Number NPDC- 098154. Batch Number NUK QY-3LJ4. Ticket Number 64-MXEW. Serial Number 182. United Kingdom.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over £16,000,000.00 (Sixteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 30,000,000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Asia and Africa ,Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

Rules and Regulations

1. Winners are required to fill in the information below, Failure to do so will be disqualified.

2. Winners must know that the money won is very huge and as such should try as much as possible to keep their winnings strictly confidential until the said funds has been received. This is to avoid impersonation or double claims which we have experienced in previous draws.

Your Winning amount of £1,200,000 GBP will be transferred to your account within 48 hours from today through the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to your domestic account that you will be giving to us.

For us to get these funds transferred to you we need certain information from your end as asked below. So kindly fill in the complete information as asked below in BLOCK LETTERS. The NOKIA LUMIA (920) will be delivered to the address that you will be giving to us. So you can simply fill in the required information below and mail it back to us and please do send us your one passport size photograph on reply to this mail.

FILL IN THE NOKIA PROCESSING FORM BELOW FOR FURTHER PROCESSING

Account Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name and Code:
IFSC Code:

NOTE: YOU ARE TO FILL IN THE REQUIRED DETAILS CORRECTLY, TO ENABLE US TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOUR CORRECT ACCOUNT DETAIL AND ALSO REMEMBER TO ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO TO THE THIS EMAIL IN AND SEND IT BACK TO US VIA SAME EMAIL ( info@nokiacareuk.com )CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN FROM NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS

PROMOTION MANAGER

Apr 5, 2015

2015 nokia award

REMYA.R

PALAKKAD(DT), KERALA(ST) INDIA PH:9995505079

I HAVE A MESSAGE +448712341195:YOUR MOBILE NO: HAS WON 1.2 MILLION POUNDS IN THE 2015 NOKIA AWARD, FOR CLAIMS SEND YOUR NAME/ADD/MOBILE NO/EMAIL TO[info@nokiacareuk.com].

I SENT MY SOME DETAILS THROUGH E-MAIL. AFTER ONEDAY I HAVE RECEIVED MESSAGE :
REMINDER:AN EMAIL HAS BEING SENT TO YOU FROM NOKIA AWARD,PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMIL AND FILL IN THE REQUIRED BANK DETAILS,INCLUDE ONE SCAN COPY OF YOUR
ID PROOF.
THIS MESSAGE FROM TWO NUMBER : +918287950760,+918287561955

I HAVE RECEIVED A EMAIL ON 3/4/2015
IN THIS SOME DETAILS OF NOKIA AWARD , RULES AND REGULETION AND MY DETAILS
BENEFICIARY NAME,HOME ADDRESS OFFICE ADDRESS , WINNING MOBILE NUMBER ,SEX, AGE,OCCUPATION ,NATIONALITY

BENEFICIARIES ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR TRANSFER OF FUNDS

BANK NAME
ACCOUNT NAME
ACCOUNT NUMBER
BRANCH NAME AND CODE
IFSC CODE
AND ALSO DELEVERING WORTH RS.38000 NOKIA LUMIA PHONE TO MY ADDRESS
IT IS TRUES ? 9995505079 THIS IS MY NUMBER PLEASE CALL ME.
sunil125

Mar 27, 2015

complaint of nokia anualaword

Dear nokia
My mobil massages for that my mobil number is winning for nokia anualaward 1.2 million pounds
1,200,000 GBP IS INFORMETION is truth and this
massages is feka plz tel me rispons soon
My gmail add. Is sunilkumar879.skk@gmail.com
my email add. Is sunilkumarkori1988@gmail.com
my mobil no. Is +919111453428 plz contect me
my name add. Sunil kori umaria mp india
sanu sam

Mar 26, 2015

Nokia winner

Dear Nokia... I got an email for me...
This is the message.... Please help me sir...

WELCOME TO DHL DELIVERY COMPANY LONDON

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and the address where the diplomat will deliver your funds has been noted today in the office. We are glad to inform you that your DEMAND DRAFT of (£500,000.00 Pounds) Equivalent to 4 Cores 6 lakhs rupees will be delivered within 24hours as your DEMAND DRAFT has been diplomatically packaged for delivery and all arrangement to enable the diplomat deliver your DEMAND DRAFT to you at your home address has been Concluded, note that the diplomat will depart from London by Today been 26th of march 2015 and he will arrive Friday Morning 25th of March
2015, So please take note of this and keep your cell phone# available for him to contact you as soon as he arrive.

The Name of the diplomat that will deliver your consignment parcel is MR. JERRY TERRY, he will call you immediately he arrive at your airport and you are advise to comply with the diplomatic instructions for safe delivery of your consignment boxes and note that on his arrival to INDIA, he will contact you and advise you on the procedure for the clearing of your consignment package and the cost of the clearance charges at the airport which depend on the management tariff over there in the airport.

Please note here that the confidentiality of this delivery is of paramount important to avoid interception of your fund delivery package because the diplomat does not know the content of your consignment package which was declared to him as a family asset to avoid interception of your fund delivery package, therefore you are advise to act in accordance to the diplomatic instructions comply and cooperate with him to enable you receive your package, also to enable him deliver this package to you at your doorstep as soon as he arrive
mohd taqui

Mar 16, 2015

nokia lucky winner 2015

mohd taqui

Mar 16, 2015

nokia luccky winner 2015

ENABLE US TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOUR CORRECT ACCOUNT DETAIL AND ALSO REMEMBER TO ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO TO THE THIS EMAIL IN AND SEND IT BACK TO US VIA SAME EMAIL ( info@nokiacareuk.com )CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN FROM NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS> Once again on behalf of members and staff of NOKIA, I say congratulations as you spend your great fortune.>> PROMOTION MANAGER> SIR. William Edgar Richardson> Tel: +447014221290> +447017046182> +447017046183> NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS. kindly send me message at my gmail account mohdtaqui0@gmail.com
SunGod

Mar 15, 2015

Winning of Awards

GLOBAL NOKIA LOTTERY AWARD UK!
Nokia Company Head Office
International Remittance Dept
Berkley Square, London WIJ 6BD
United Kingdom. @2015
OFFICE NUMBER: (+448712378093)
Email: (nokiauklivesdraw246@hotmail.com)

CONGRATULATION! CONGRATULATION!! CONGRATULATION!!!
Dear Lucky Winner,
In line with the festive event marking our ©2015 Nokia Lamia Anniversary Promotion, You have be awarded a total cash of £500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) Great British Pounds from the Yearly Nokia promotion United Kingdom which was organized by New Nokia Connecting People, in conjunction with National Lottery Award Promo Team and Nokia Company , “Individual Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand emails from all over the global world. Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidentially till your claims is been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claim and unwarranted abuse of this program.
We the Entire Members of Nokia Staffs congratulate you for your winning lottery prize for the month of February and March @ 2015

(NOTE :) Your winning prize is presently deposited in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND IN ESCROW ACCOUNT, WHICH MEANS THAT NOBODY WILL HAVE ANY ACCESS TO IT, UNTIL IT REACHES YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Nokia Global Lottery Awards collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo mail, Gmail, Rediffmail and few from other e-mail providers. 20 people are selected every year to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

WINNING NUMBER:
Note: Any unclaimed prize will be returned to the treasury of Nokia Company, and you are to fill the form and forward it back to us for verification and confirmation, to make your claims totally legal also to enable the bank release your fund. This process will not take more than seven banking days. From the date of winner notification
PLEASE KINDLY FILL AND COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW, FOR YOUR CLAIMS

WINNING ITERMS INCLUDES included are one Dell smart touch laptop system , one Nokia Polo T-shirt and one Compact Digital Camera DMC-GX7KEB-S G Series Tilt able Touch Screen LCD.

For your information you don’t need to play lotto to win this prize, as you may have know that this is a benefits from Nokia World Company International E-mail Lottery Draw which confirms your e-mail address the rightful winner of £500, 000, GBP, so all you need to do is to forward the below requested information to us immediately through nokiauklivesdraw246@hotmail.com

You receive this notification, to enable us proceeds in releasing of your winning prize.
BELOW IS THE REQUESTED INFORMATION: you required to fill in the below application form for claims

1. Full Names: … ……………..
2. Full Home Address: … ……………..
3. Sex: … …………….. Marital Status: … …………….. And Age: … ……………..
4. Nationality: … ……………..
5. State: … …………….. Current City: … ……………..
6. Occupation: … …………….. . Annual Income … ……………..
7. Mobile Number … ……………..
8. Account Holder’s Name: … ……………..
9. Bank Name… …………….. Account Numbers: …………………
10. Bank Branch: … …………….. Bank Address … ……………..
11. Winning E-mail Address:
12 .A SCAN COPY OF YOUR 4X4 PHOTO:
13. FORWARD YOUR FULL DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL ID: (nokiauklivesdraw246@hotmail.com )

DR. JOSE WILLIAMS MRS. JESSICA ADAM DR. MAXWELL LARRY ADAMS
Directors in Nokia Company Lottery Award DEPUTE DELIVERY AGEN SEN. DELIVERY AGENT
United Kingdom

ONLINE COORDINATOR. LOTTERY SPONSORS:
NOKIA Corporate UK
NOKIA Corporate, Japan
NOKIA Corporate USA
NOKIA Corporate, Asia

To sustain and transfer individual lives for the less privilege once, we are here to use our diverse heritage to change lives in every part of the global world. This promo is the first of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. Since we are one of the leading phone product companies in the world. Conducted for us to advertise our product all over the world once again.
Dr. Terry Cole Approved Payment Officer. (Mrs. Elizabeth Nelson Chief Financial Officer) Dr Bruce Brown Chairman Board of Directors.
PROMO SPONSORS:

On behalf of all members and staff of Nokia Company we congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune. Thank you for being part of our commemorative promo. ©2014
ONLINE PROMOTION*ALL RIGHT RESERVE©"COPYRIGHT©2015 D I S C L A I M E R
NOTE: This message is confidential and intended for the Email address owner(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy or use it or disclose its contents to any other person. If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender. We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation.

Whether it's true ? Kindly send me reply through my email only. Thanks.
shals

Mar 8, 2015

nokia promo

Hi i recieved a msg saying " you won 90 lakhs and a laptop in nokia promo.
to claim the prize send ur name address to "nokiaclaimcentre@mit.tc"... "
please tell me whether its true..
Pundaleek Chavan

Mar 2, 2015

about Nokia lucky mobile uk draw

Sir got a message in that message I am the winner of 2crore 60 lakh on Nokia lucky uk draw. So please me is it true or false and they demanding me 16000 for to resister my prize and delivery.
Please give me information about this please...
My number; 9986225488 email id; vpundaleek123@gmail.com

Pizza Hut - Threatening- cursing
    Dear all, 3 are an American lebanese family who teach...
    SONY XPERIA - xperia c3
    My xperia c3 touch is not responding sometimes and it...
    UPSC - obc community certificate date
    sir,i m.confused about date,which date shall be povided in...
    mp board bhopal - English/ math/ socialscince
    Re check 3 subject I want to recheck my 3 subject (100)...
    Very Frequent Powercuts - Very Frequent Powercuts
    Hello, In Reff to the below mentioned residential...
    LG - LGD821(Nexus 5) - FAULTY MOTHERBOARD
    I wish to complain regarding the fault in my main PCB for...
    LAVA MOBILE - Internet Not Work
    I bought IRIS X5 on 22/11/2014 and it's been 20 days...
    Jet Airways - Lost Luggage
    I travelled from Dammam to New Delhi on March 28,2015....
    reliance cdma mobile - puk number
    Sir, by mistake I have locked my reliance sim card n now...
    Income Tax Department - PAN CARD - AIXPK4558Q
    Dear Sir/Madam, Pan Card No-AIXPK4558Q is...