nokia winner

Consumer complaints and reviews about nokia winner

lahorepakistan2017

Oct 22, 2016

award true or false

I received message on my cell number that I'm awarded 1000000 USD in Nokia Mobile lottery UK 2016 . For claim contact ,Mr david... email: nokiamobpro@englandmail.com..,.I want to confirm that it is true or false .

Therefore I may kindly be informed on my email address .

lahorepakistan2017@hotmail.com

name: Muhammad Mubahsir

country Pakistan , city lahore....

mobile no: 0300-8440787 , 0321-4023832...

note: received message this number (message sender mobile number 0310-0866864 (real or fake)
hanif molla

Oct 20, 2016

won prize money

i recived a massage
YOUR NUMBER HAVE WON 4.6 CRORE RUPEES FROM NOKIA COMPANY UK.TO RECEIVE SEND YOUR NAME
ADDRESS

Gmail-mollayoyohanif91@gmail.com
Asif Altaf

Oct 16, 2016

is it true or false

Sir , Today I received this msg on my mobile no .
+923008392409 From +923100866864 on 15-10-16 at 10.06 Am :YOUR MOBILE NO: HAS AWARDED 1000000 USD IN THE 2016 NOKIA AWARD,FOR CLAIMS Contact MR. DAVID Email. nokiamobpro@englandmail.com.
Respected sir, I want to know that it is true or fake.
Please reply to me on below mentioned Email address.
My Name Asif Altaf
My email add: asifaltaf321982@gmail.com
Ali Solangi

Oct 7, 2016

Claim of Nokia Award

Nokia Moblie Award
I have got a SMS of Nokia award
In which written 1600 USD.
Attn: Nokia Mobile Winner, Mr. Mashooque Ali Solangi.
Sanaullah jamro

Sep 29, 2016

Nokia Moblie Award

I have got a SMS of Nokia award
In which writte One Millions pound you won
Attn: Nokia Mobile Winner, Mr.Sanaullah Jamro.

OPEN THE ATTACHMENT-IN YOUR MAIL.

Congratulations on behalf of all staffs and member of NOKIA MOBILE COMPANY Lottery Corporation UNITED KINGDOM. with form

With Best Regards,

WINNING NUMBER: NKO-142

REFERENCE NUMBER: 529594NKW

FROM THE DESK OF NOKIA MOBILE AWARD 2016

Dear Winner (Sanaullah Jamro),

Congratulations once again, this is to formerly notify you that after the verification process was conducted, I

wish to inform you that the Administrative department and promotions department has just approved your

payment of the sum of $1,000,000.00 USD (ONE MILLION DOLLAR)) Cash Box of the said sum has been written in

your name, has been compiled in a package and sent to this office by the head of promotion officer.

This is to bring to your notice that you will be receiving your Prize Consignment at your doorstep in Pakistan

Soon. Your package will be sent to Pakistan via a diplomatic cargo system and be informed that all is set for the

diplomat to proceed with the delivery of your winning Prize Consignment to your home address which you have

provided to this office. Our diplomat (MR. JOHN KENNEDY) will Arrive Pakistan on 26th September 2016 to

deliver your valid won Cash Consignment to you.

Your winning package contains all of the following items:

1.) Cash Consignment of $1,000,000.00 USD

2.) Other Covering Documents.

To avoid any delay of carrying out his duty as stipulated, You are advice to make available the required

pk/48,500 PK when he arrives to enable him fulfill the normal Pakistan customs clearing obligations at the

International Airport for your Consignment to be released and pass customs clearance without hesitation. We

advise you keep your winnings confidential until our diplomat arrives your doorstep for a maximum security of

our diplomat.

Please note that your custom (Pakistan Custom) will demand for the list charges below:

Custom Clearance Fees = Rs/30,200 PKR

Arriving at Pakistan from London on 26th

SEPTEMBER 2016

DEPARTURE DATE: Date 25th SEPTEMBER 2016

ARRIVE DATE: Pakistan Date: 26TH SEPTEMBER 2016

According to our flight information booked by this company, the flight will arrived in PAKISTAN then our

diplomat will take a local flight or any other possible means to your state where he can locate your Home

address.

The Diplomat (MR. JOHN KENNEDY ) will also assist you cash to your winning Cash in any of your local Bank and

lodge it in your account and then take photographs with you and your family before leaving.

Kindly note that you have to make a cash deposit of Rs /48,500 PK to Pakistan custom before our representative

(MR. JOHN KENNEDY) will leave the airport to your home contact address given to him.

On behalf of the entire members and staff of The NOKIA MOBILE AWARD 2016 and the British gaming board, I

want to congratulate you and your family for this wonderful opportunity. Kindly call our office on this number if

there is any question to ask. (+44)- 745-224-0117.

Your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to provide you with the best of our quality service. Do have

a wonderful day in anticipation of hearing from you. Please kindly keep the following information's very

confidential to avoid claim of your winnings by hackers.

For any clarification call desk Tel: (+44)- 745-224-0117 send us your recent identity proves: eg Passport ID card:

Driving License: an email. kenndytom@mail.com

Best Regards,

Mr. David Gordon.

(NOKIA AWARD CLAIMS MANAGER)

Further Clarifications Contact: Tel: (+44)- 745-224-0117

Thanks, accept my hearty congratulations once again!!!

KEEPS YOUR WINNING INFORMATION AWAY FROM GENERAL PUBLIC TO AVOID DUBLE CLAIMING
Yours faithfully, & he was come here Pakistan & still not deliver my prize on 26.09.2016

Mr. David Gordon .
Send a dilated information on my email I'd
jamrosanaullah@gmail.com
RAHAMA ALIO

Sep 21, 2016

NOKIA UK PROMOTION 2013

Hi sir my name is Rahama Alio currently residing in Nairobi,Kenya.i received a call and a sms from Nokia company in which the company operation manager of this number +447035907465 in the year 2013 saying that my mobile number has won 700,000 pounds. The company sent my award parcel through British airways courier service company based in london and upto now the Nokia company are asking me weather i have received my award parcel.i hereby request your respective office to assist.my details are as follows mobile number 0722809437,my email adress is this rahmaalioharrow@gmail.com
gireesh thampi

Sep 20, 2016

Why I am do

Hello sir am new online bank account
But I can't no money transfer to author bank account
Many times transfer fails
Transfers are holding
For asking currency conversion code
Why I am do

Gireeshthampip@gmail.com
MD GOUHAR JYA

Sep 17, 2016

nokia award

Hi, I am Md Gouhar Jya ,i got a mail for nokia award this is a correct or not? tell me ans this
Email> sanagouhar@gmail.com
zaid bin omer

Sep 13, 2016

zaid bin omer

Nokia award winning message
my name is zaid bin omer
i got a message that you have won 90lakhs in nokia company in uk i wants to know it is true or false
thanks 9703663522
Bijja

Aug 21, 2016

Nokia mail draw winners prize true or false

Hai! This is swetha. I got a mail that "your mail as been awarded of 950,000 in the 2016 Nokia UK Award Draw & 2Lumia 950-xl-dual sim mobile phones, new lap top. Let me know whether it is genuine or not. Please share with me.

Thankyou
kulwinder malhi

Jul 12, 2016

winning

+447017046182:YOUR MOBILE NO: HAS WON £1.2 MILLION G.B.P IN THE 2016 NOKIA AWARD,FOR CLAIMS SEND YOUR NAME/ADD/MOB NO/EMAIL TO [connect@nokiaofficeoline.com].

Is that true or fake ?

Plz send me details on kulwindermalhi0@gmail.com

8528776750 my mobile number

Fraud

Processing Manager... Dr. James Gibson bhad me ja... narak me ja.. setan ka sardar sala... cheater sala.. do bap ki aulad sara... sala britisher ke mathe ki kalank.. sale gadhe

Fraud

sala bolta he.. hamare Nokia ke manager James Gibson kal bombe airport par aake RBI ke governor se bat karenge..Itni badi rakam he isiliye kya... sala mujhe mamu banata he.. maine sab detail di thi.. fir bhi kaheta he... nahi de sakte.. sale kutte.. gadhe..!! Itna bhi mat mamu banaiyo ki tu sala mamu ban jaye.. sale kamine.. Jab rat ko mene ye britisher fon uthaya or bola ki aap paise denge stamp duty ka 25000 Rs.. me bola nahi. me taiyar nahi hu.. to kya bola pata he ? get lost.. you bloody stupid..!! kya ye words in logo ne Hamare Mahatma Gandhiji ko nahi kahe honge ? Jab Gandhiji unse lad rahe the tab.. mera maniye ek Bhartiya bhai ki hesiyat se

Fraud

salo fraud.. mamu bana raha.. mujse sala 25000 Rs mang raha.. or rat ko 12 bajeh fon karke kahta kya apni prize lenge paise deke.. sale gadhe.. kutte bina paise nahi de sakta kya.. sab fraud h.. sala londin se fon karta he or bolta he get lost.. sala tu narak me ja.. me sabhi bhartiyo se nivedan karta hu... sab fraud he.. me experience le chuka.. wo britisher se viswas karne se acha he ki aap muj bhartiya se kijie.... be saif and be smart..! !
kiyarax

Jun 27, 2016

true or nor

Dear sir/ madam I got thia smg it true or not how do I know?
sagar vishvkarma

Jun 15, 2016

complaint

+447017046182:YOUR MOBILE NO: HAS WON £1.2 MILLION G.B.P IN THE 2016 NOKIA AWARD,FOR CLAIMS SEND YOUR NAME/ADD/MOB NO/EMAIL TO [payout@nokiagroupuk.com]..

sir it is true or not
+918305018283 myy no.
sgrvishvkarma8283@gmail.com
plzzzz give me information
Deeksha agarwal

Jun 15, 2016

fake or true

Sir , Today I received this msg on my mobile no .
Respected sir, I want to know that it is true or fake.
Deeksha agarwal thank you
abc123.

Jun 11, 2016

nokia won mobile number

You are to Open the Attachment Below and simply fill in the required information completely and mail it back to this Email ID :nokia@nokiaofficeoline.com

If you have any Comment or Questions, call our Customer Care Department on:+447014221290 OR +447017046182.
sahar

Jun 9, 2016

fake and true

+448712341195:YOUR MOBILE NO: HAS WON £1.2 MILLION G.B.P IN THE 2016 NOKIA AWARD, FOR CLAIMS SEND YOUR NAME/ADD/MOB NO/EMAIL TO [connect@nokiagroupuk.com].. Hi i m Adv Sherali plz tell me this message fake and true my mail id Sherali656@gmail .com and this massage i have legal action to nokiegroupuk.com company ..... lawer Sherali
aarati93

May 24, 2016

about winning prize

i got mail from nokia mobile promotion redemption center in USA for to win 750,000usd dollers and two mobile phones so pls tell me it is true or froad
aarati93

May 24, 2016

about winning prize

i got mail from nokia mobile promotion redemption center in usa, so pls tell me it is true or fake
Farhaz831

Nokia lotery

I got mail from Nokia lottery company UK .
Is it true or fake?
Please reply to me
My email add: farhaz831@gmail.com
Aadeshrajput467@gmail.com

Check

I got a mail today on my no. That my mobile no won 1 million GBP is it true or fake.....

NOKIA CO-OPERATION UNITED KINGDOM ​
Nokia House. Summit Avenue Southwood
Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NAG, UK.
Tel: +447014221290
+447017046182
+447017046183
Email: connect@nokiagroupuk.com

Dear Winner,
We use this medium to congratulate you as one of our lucky winner of £1,200,000 GBP and a NOKIA LUMIA (920) Mobile Phone worth Rupees 38,000 INR in this NOKIA PROMOTION 2016. This promotion is held to eradicate poverty and to advertise our new products at the NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS.

This e-mail is a notification for you to be informed of your mobile number being the winner on our online Lottery Sweepstakes promotional draws 2014 in England, Reference Number NPDC- 098154. Batch Number NUK QY-3LJ4. Ticket Number 64-MXEW. Serial Number 182. United Kingdom.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over £16,000,000.00 (Sixteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 30,000,000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Asia and Africa, Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

Rules and Regulations
1. Winners are required to fill in the information below, Failure to do so will be disqualified.
2. Winners must know that the money won is very huge and as such should try as much as possible to keep their winnings strictly confidential until the said funds has been received. This is to avoid impersonation or double claims which we have experienced in previous draws.

Your Winning amount of £1,200,000 GBP will be transferred to your account within 48 hours from today through the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to your domestic account that you will be giving to us.

For us to get these funds transferred to you we need certain information from your end as asked below. So kindly fill in the complete information as asked below in BLOCK LETTERS. The NOKIA LUMIA (920) will be delivered to the address that you will be giving to us. So you can simply fill in the required information below and mail it back to us and please do send us your one passport size photograph on reply to this mail.

FILL IN THE NOKIA PROCESSING FORM BELOW FOR FURTHER PROCESSING
Account Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name and Code:
IFSC Code:

NOTE: YOU ARE TO FILL IN THE REQUIRED DETAILS CORRECTLY, TO ENABLE US TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOUR CORRECT ACCOUNT DETAIL AND ALSO REMEMBER TO ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO TO THE THIS EMAIL IN AND SEND IT BACK TO US VIA SAME EMAIL (connect@nokiagroupuk.com) CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN FROM NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS
Once again on behalf of members and staff of NOKIA, I say congratulations as you spend your great fortune.

PROMOTION MANAGER
NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS
shirurkard@gmail.com

award

I got a massage about winning 1.2 million ponds at 22.56 sunday 22 may 2016
what is this is it true or false

pls tell my email -shirurkard@gmail.com