nokia winner

Consumer complaints and reviews about nokia winner

sunil125

Mar 27, 2015

complaint of nokia anualaword

Dear nokia
My mobil massages for that my mobil number is winning for nokia anualaward 1.2 million pounds
1,200,000 GBP IS INFORMETION is truth and this
massages is feka plz tel me rispons soon
My gmail add. Is sunilkumar879.skk@gmail.com
my email add. Is sunilkumarkori1988@gmail.com
my mobil no. Is +919111453428 plz contect me
my name add. Sunil kori umaria mp india
sanu sam

Mar 26, 2015

Nokia winner

Dear Nokia... I got an email for me...
This is the message.... Please help me sir...

WELCOME TO DHL DELIVERY COMPANY LONDON

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and the address where the diplomat will deliver your funds has been noted today in the office. We are glad to inform you that your DEMAND DRAFT of (£500,000.00 Pounds) Equivalent to 4 Cores 6 lakhs rupees will be delivered within 24hours as your DEMAND DRAFT has been diplomatically packaged for delivery and all arrangement to enable the diplomat deliver your DEMAND DRAFT to you at your home address has been Concluded, note that the diplomat will depart from London by Today been 26th of march 2015 and he will arrive Friday Morning 25th of March
2015, So please take note of this and keep your cell phone# available for him to contact you as soon as he arrive.

The Name of the diplomat that will deliver your consignment parcel is MR. JERRY TERRY, he will call you immediately he arrive at your airport and you are advise to comply with the diplomatic instructions for safe delivery of your consignment boxes and note that on his arrival to INDIA, he will contact you and advise you on the procedure for the clearing of your consignment package and the cost of the clearance charges at the airport which depend on the management tariff over there in the airport.

Please note here that the confidentiality of this delivery is of paramount important to avoid interception of your fund delivery package because the diplomat does not know the content of your consignment package which was declared to him as a family asset to avoid interception of your fund delivery package, therefore you are advise to act in accordance to the diplomatic instructions comply and cooperate with him to enable you receive your package, also to enable him deliver this package to you at your doorstep as soon as he arrive
mohd taqui

Mar 16, 2015

nokia lucky winner 2015

mohd taqui

Mar 16, 2015

nokia luccky winner 2015

ENABLE US TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOUR CORRECT ACCOUNT DETAIL AND ALSO REMEMBER TO ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO TO THE THIS EMAIL IN AND SEND IT BACK TO US VIA SAME EMAIL ( info@nokiacareuk.com )CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN FROM NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS> Once again on behalf of members and staff of NOKIA, I say congratulations as you spend your great fortune.>> PROMOTION MANAGER> SIR. William Edgar Richardson> Tel: +447014221290> +447017046182> +447017046183> NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS. kindly send me message at my gmail account mohdtaqui0@gmail.com
SunGod

Mar 15, 2015

Winning of Awards

GLOBAL NOKIA LOTTERY AWARD UK!
Nokia Company Head Office
International Remittance Dept
Berkley Square, London WIJ 6BD
United Kingdom. @2015
OFFICE NUMBER: (+448712378093)
Email: (nokiauklivesdraw246@hotmail.com)

CONGRATULATION! CONGRATULATION!! CONGRATULATION!!!
Dear Lucky Winner,
In line with the festive event marking our ©2015 Nokia Lamia Anniversary Promotion, You have be awarded a total cash of £500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) Great British Pounds from the Yearly Nokia promotion United Kingdom which was organized by New Nokia Connecting People, in conjunction with National Lottery Award Promo Team and Nokia Company , “Individual Email Address" were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from Nine hundred thousand emails from all over the global world. Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually, we have only selected 20 people as our winners, through electronic ballot System without the winner applying.
For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidentially till your claims is been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claim and unwarranted abuse of this program.
We the Entire Members of Nokia Staffs congratulate you for your winning lottery prize for the month of February and March @ 2015

(NOTE :) Your winning prize is presently deposited in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND IN ESCROW ACCOUNT, WHICH MEANS THAT NOBODY WILL HAVE ANY ACCESS TO IT, UNTIL IT REACHES YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Nokia Global Lottery Awards collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo mail, Gmail, Rediffmail and few from other e-mail providers. 20 people are selected every year to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

WINNING NUMBER:
Note: Any unclaimed prize will be returned to the treasury of Nokia Company, and you are to fill the form and forward it back to us for verification and confirmation, to make your claims totally legal also to enable the bank release your fund. This process will not take more than seven banking days. From the date of winner notification
PLEASE KINDLY FILL AND COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW, FOR YOUR CLAIMS

WINNING ITERMS INCLUDES included are one Dell smart touch laptop system , one Nokia Polo T-shirt and one Compact Digital Camera DMC-GX7KEB-S G Series Tilt able Touch Screen LCD.

For your information you don’t need to play lotto to win this prize, as you may have know that this is a benefits from Nokia World Company International E-mail Lottery Draw which confirms your e-mail address the rightful winner of £500, 000, GBP, so all you need to do is to forward the below requested information to us immediately through nokiauklivesdraw246@hotmail.com

You receive this notification, to enable us proceeds in releasing of your winning prize.
BELOW IS THE REQUESTED INFORMATION: you required to fill in the below application form for claims

1. Full Names: … ……………..
2. Full Home Address: … ……………..
3. Sex: … …………….. Marital Status: … …………….. And Age: … ……………..
4. Nationality: … ……………..
5. State: … …………….. Current City: … ……………..
6. Occupation: … …………….. . Annual Income … ……………..
7. Mobile Number … ……………..
8. Account Holder’s Name: … ……………..
9. Bank Name… …………….. Account Numbers: …………………
10. Bank Branch: … …………….. Bank Address … ……………..
11. Winning E-mail Address:
12 .A SCAN COPY OF YOUR 4X4 PHOTO:
13. FORWARD YOUR FULL DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL ID: (nokiauklivesdraw246@hotmail.com )

DR. JOSE WILLIAMS MRS. JESSICA ADAM DR. MAXWELL LARRY ADAMS
Directors in Nokia Company Lottery Award DEPUTE DELIVERY AGEN SEN. DELIVERY AGENT
United Kingdom

ONLINE COORDINATOR. LOTTERY SPONSORS:
NOKIA Corporate UK
NOKIA Corporate, Japan
NOKIA Corporate USA
NOKIA Corporate, Asia

To sustain and transfer individual lives for the less privilege once, we are here to use our diverse heritage to change lives in every part of the global world. This promo is the first of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. Since we are one of the leading phone product companies in the world. Conducted for us to advertise our product all over the world once again.
Dr. Terry Cole Approved Payment Officer. (Mrs. Elizabeth Nelson Chief Financial Officer) Dr Bruce Brown Chairman Board of Directors.
PROMO SPONSORS:

On behalf of all members and staff of Nokia Company we congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune. Thank you for being part of our commemorative promo. ©2014
ONLINE PROMOTION*ALL RIGHT RESERVE©"COPYRIGHT©2015 D I S C L A I M E R
NOTE: This message is confidential and intended for the Email address owner(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy or use it or disclose its contents to any other person. If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender. We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation.

Whether it's true ? Kindly send me reply through my email only. Thanks.
shals

Mar 8, 2015

nokia promo

Hi i recieved a msg saying " you won 90 lakhs and a laptop in nokia promo.
to claim the prize send ur name address to "nokiaclaimcentre@mit.tc"... "
please tell me whether its true..
Pundaleek Chavan

Mar 2, 2015

about Nokia lucky mobile uk draw

Sir got a message in that message I am the winner of 2crore 60 lakh on Nokia lucky uk draw. So please me is it true or false and they demanding me 16000 for to resister my prize and delivery.
Please give me information about this please...
My number; 9986225488 email id; vpundaleek123@gmail.com

Berkley Square, London WIJ 6BD
United Kingdom.
Office Number +447014235265
www.nokiamobile@outlook.com

Award reference code: (Nokia5A13)
File number: (Nokia045)

Nokia Company randomly selected 500 email addresses through a computer ballot system to receive an award of Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (£500,000.OO) One Nokia Lumia Phone, One Nokia T-shirt and One Samsung Laptop each as a part of our for-profit philanthropic wing promotion.

(Dear sir please ckeck this award and please reply me as soon as possible
my details is:
Name:Sanjay Rajpurohit
mobile no: +91-9783111143
address: Jodhpur,Rajasthan
muhad

Jan 8, 2015

i got a mail from nokia uk

iam muhad i got a from nokia(they where used nokia logo)informing that i am the winner for 50000gbp and one nokia lumia phone ...after two day they told me to send my adress, location, mobile numer ,,, now i got a call from igi airport and a coutem officer told me to send 10500 rupees in their account TUSHARA MISHRA.SBI account.for coustems duty....is it fake or not???
mohameed

Jan 7, 2015

NOKIA CONNECTING PEOPLE

SIR.
My name is S.Mohammed Javeed

I have received for sms is four time is coming 50000 pouns.my number.9916243115 and mt email id .mohameedjaveed07@gmail.com please inform to my email.id
waqas hayat

Nov 27, 2014

confirmation of prize

I have recieved a mail from nokiaconnectoffice@nokiaukoffice.com that i am the winner of Nokia Company Award Anniversary which is held on 24th november. plzz tell me is this mail is fake or i really got that prize.
My email id: waqashayat991@gmail.com

Waiting for ur mail.

With regards,
Waqas Hayat
LOGAN|$BACK

Nov 24, 2014

Nokia Company Award Anniversary

I have recieved a mail from nokiaco.uk@qip.ru that i am the winner of Nokia Company Award Anniversary which is held on 20th november. plzz tell me is this mail is fake or i really got that prize.
My email id: donandrohit@gmail.com

Waiting for ur mail.
Reply asap,

With regards,
Logan
masoodi

Oct 18, 2014

confirmation of prize

I got message that I won prize nokia promotional programme 2014 plz ensure it authentic or sacm through mail faiyazbel86@gmail.com
masoodi

Oct 18, 2014

winner of nokia promotion 2014

I got a message that I won 2100000us dollar from nokia promotonal programme 2014 I want what is reality is it scam or authentic
Plz tell me throgh email ,faiyazbel86@gmail.com
Atul Yadav

Oct 1, 2014

Fake emails, messages and calls

Same problem sir . . . . . . Pls contact me my email address- atuly689@gmail.com
stephen omosa

Aug 13, 2014

CONFIRMATION OF PRIZE

Hi, I am Stephen Omosa from Kenya .I got a massage declaring me a winner of 2000000 Pounds from Nokia UK Promotions please send me confirmation to- stephen.omosa@yahoo.com. My phone number is +2540736501143.Thanks in advance.
pinku spehia

Aug 7, 2014

Dear Lucky Winner: Mr. JAGBIR SINGH Open the attach file for your dispatch notification letter.

NO: 81 New Gate Street London EC1A 7AJ United Kingdom.

TEL: +448719741692

ARRIVAL OF SPECIAL DELIVERY DIPLOMATIC AGENT WITH YOUR WINNING PRIZE.

Dear Beneficiary!

The Nokia Advert Department 2014 use this medium to congratulate you and your family for been among the three best lucky winner of the year 2014 E-mail Award. We ought to congratulate you once again as you receive your winning amount of Seven Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds (£700,000.00GBP) with Nokia Lumia 920 Mobile Phone.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 143rd anniversary we rolled out over £16, 000, 000.00 (Sixteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 143rd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25, 000 company email addresses, and 30, 000, 000 individual email addresses from the 45 email data base from Asia and Africa, Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

We are glad to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Department. at the Headquarters of the NOKIA LUMIA 920 ONLINE PROMOTION BOARD, A DRAFT has been issued in your name and Handed over to our processing manager Diplomat (Mr. Larry Smith) in charge of ZONE 3 of The processing unit who will leave for India to assist you in the processing of your winning prize of (£700,000.00GBP) Seven Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds to you and make sure that the funds is remitted into your nominated Account without any delay or hindrances. This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

Note: THAT YOUR PARCEL WILL ARRIVE IN INDIA ON THE 7th AUGUST 2014, ALL COURIER CHARGE AND INSURANCE OF YOUR PARCEL HAS BEEN PAID BY THE LOTTERY ORGANIZATION WHILE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE (CUSTOM CLEARING CHARGES IN I.G.I. AIRPORT,NEW DELHI INDIA) WHICH MAY OCCUR DURING THE DELIVERY OF YOUR WINNING PRIZE TO THE DIPLOMAT.

We have contacted the Custom Office there in your country India to notify them of the arrival of the Dispatch Officer and to find out more information, and the Custom Department has told this office that when the parcel arrives India it will pass through Custom Clearance. You will be required to pay for the Custom Clearance Duty Charges there in your country India before the parcel will be released to the Dispatch Officer for further delivery to your home address. Your parcel will be leaving (UK-British Airways ) vault room Wednesday (06/08/2014) with a transit in Dubai (United Arab Emirate) and get to India, I.G.I AIRPORT(NEW-DELHI) Terminal 2, Thursday Morning (07/08/2014). Please you are to take very good care of the delivery officer for he is a foreigner and do not know anywhere around India. Do have it in mind that you will be responsible for the CUSTOM CLEARANCE DUTY CHARGES there in INDIRA GANDHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT NEW DELHI before Mr. Larry Smith will be able to come to your home city after you have sent him the payment which is required from you. No delivery without payment for CUSTOM DUTY CHARGES. Be-warned. Be-warned. Be-warned.

NOTE: Your Custom Clearance charge has been calculated to be Rs: 17,800 INR which has to be paid by you before the delivery agent can proceed from New Delhi to your home town for the final delivery of your award money. This payment is for the Endorsement/Registration and Clearance of parcel there at INDIRA GANDHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, NEW DELHI INDIA.

Your Parcel Contains All Of The Following Items.
1) A DEMAND DRAFT OF (£700,000.00GBP)
2) A BRAND NEW 920 NOKIA LUMIA PHONE
3) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIMS ELIGIBILITY
4) OTHER COVERING DOCUMENTS.
5) FUND RELEASE ORDER FROM FINANCIAL SERVICE AUTHORITY (F.S.A) UNITED KINGDOM.

Your are required to provide the following information below to the companies delegate Diplomatic Agent, Mr. Larry Smith via email: mr.larrysmith@diplomats.com to enable him deliver your winning prize to your designated home address.

DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR RE-CONFIRMATION!!
1. Full name..............
2. Contact Address........

3. Age............
4. Sex........
5. Mobile Number.....
6. Occupation.............

7. Country................

FLIGHT ARRIVAL TIME SCHEDULE:

Departure Date /Time: 06/08/2014-10:30:00 Pm (UK TIME)
Arrival Date /Time: 07/08/2014- 9:30:00 Am (INDIA TIME)

Acknowledge the receipt of this letter prior to departure of the delegated diplomatic courier agent. If you have any Query concerning this dispatch, please contact us via e-mail below.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND COPY OF YOUR PHOTO OR ID TO THIS EMAIL-(mr.larrysmith@diplomats.com) FOR IDENTIFICATION: So that by the time the diplomatic agent arrives your country he will be able to recognize you. So you send this document of your photo as identification purpose WITHIN 24HRS YOU ARE IN RECEIPT OF THIS Email. ALSO CALL US ON OUR CUSTOMER CARE LINE NUMBER FOR CONFIRMATION (+448719741692)

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN FROM NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS.

Dr. J. T Walter, (Payment Officer)

NOKIA Company Payment Department of United Kingdom,

Phone: +448719741692

Online Coordinator
Nokia UK Company
Copyright?2014 NOKIA CORPORATION

I wanted to verify either this is true or false message.
plz send my id jagbirsingh01976@gmail.com
anahonda45

Jun 24, 2014

nokia lumia 920 -2014 winner

hELLO,
i HAVE RECEIVED AN E-MAIL ,that my e-mail address won a prize LUMIA 920 and a cash cheque of 1000.000 pounds recently and they force me to make payment for delivery this parcel for 3 weeks.Could you tell me is it truth or fraud My nameis Ana Moroz
LithuaniaThe deliveries syurmane -HUGGSON.They called me twice and required make paynent immediately,they from NIgeria
Jerry Nosakhare Enokhian,.They told that it is African skynet express delivery service branch.Please,tell mme is it true or fraud???
maruthu pandian

Jun 2, 2014

my prize not recieved

am maruthu pandian my prize not recieved in my home address please give me a my prize in my home address
iii/1087, poopathy illam,
sempatti(post),
aruppukottai(tk),
virudunagar(dt),
tamilnadu,
india
give me a my prize,
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
ugamaram

May 25, 2014

nokia

ugamaram male f.69 sipcot comples gummdipoondi 601201 cell nember 9894512148 age 28
abdul mujeeb

Mar 9, 2014

iam received a message from Nokia,UK.

i got a message from UK.The message is YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAVE WON YOU £500.000 POUNDS(4crore 6LAKHS) IN ON GOING NOKIA MOBILE AWARD 2013 IN UK, SEND NAME,NUMB,MAIL,AND ADRES TO noka23@hotmail.com
My mobile no. is 9747660902.Isn't True????
Plzzz confirm me it is true or not???
My Email: abdulmujeeb405@gmail.com
Nokia India

Dec 3, 2013

Nokia prize

This is scam. Please ignore that.

For further detail, Please visit this link : http://conversations.nokia.com/2012/03/08/the-nokia-lottery-isnt-real-dont-fall-for-it/

Nokia India Team

We would like to inform you that we are changing out contact email address to social@nokia.com. Would request you to please write to us at social@nokia.com going forward.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
SMS “NCC<space><City Name>” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.
abbasaslan

Dec 2, 2013

nokia prize

I am Abbas Aslan and I received an message from wins@nokia.net and the message was this that i won 750.000 UK pound if it is really true please sent a confirmation message to abbas12aslan@gmail.com or call at 0093780229461 please call me !!

Abbas Aslan.

thanks
farshednadem

Nov 12, 2013

nokia win

I receive a massage from Nokia that my cell no win 750.000 pound tell me is it true? please send me conformation mail at farshednadem368@gmail.com
mkgogs

Oct 29, 2013

2013 NOKIA WINNER

sir/madam i have received this email...is it fake ..please inform me at-9957771162 OR mail me at mkgogs@gmail.com

NOKIA CO-OPERATION UNITED KINGDOM
Nokia House. Summit Avenue Southwood
Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NAG, UK.
Tel: +44-8712341095
+44-8712341195
+44-8712341241
Email: nokiaconnect@nokiaoffcorp.com

Dear Nokia Winner,

We congratulate you for emerging as the award winner of the Nokia award £750,000 Great British Pounds (G.B.P.) in year 2013 Asia Splash Promo. This award is conducted for us to promote and advertise our product in Asian Countries also to eradicate poverty in the Asian Countries to help the finance system of these countries to grow up in the coming future and be financially strong. Since we are one of the leading phone product company in India.

Your Email emerged as the winner of our promotion after getting E-mails from service providers in India where Emails were selected randomly by our computerized ballot system and as such we wish to say congratulation on behalf of the Nokia Company United Kingdom as your Email emerged as the winner of our promotion. Be informed that your award has been insured for safety reasons so that to avoid lost of any form/kind. You will also be given a brand New Sony Vaio Laptop (VPCEG38FN) and 2 Nokia Lumia 920 Mobile Phones.

Rules and Regulations
1. Winners are required to fill the Winning Processing Form, Failure to do so shall render the form invalid and winners will be disqualified.
2. Winners must know that the money won is very huge and as such should try as much as possible to keep their winnings strictly confidential until the said funds has been received. This is to avoid impersonation or double claims which we have experienced in previous draws.

PLEASE SELECT YOUR CLAIM OPTION‏
========
Option 1: You can come to OUR Headquarters in London United Kindom with your VISA document for collection. Please beinformed that your prize CAN NOT be claim by any 3rd parties such as friends or family members except you only for security reasons.
========
Option 2: Inability to meet with the stipulated time/period or no availability of Embassy/Travel documents (VISA),Your Winning amount of £750,000 GBP will be transferred to your account within 24 hours from today through the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to your domestic account that you will be giving to us.

You are to fill it your Winning Processing Form completely in block letters, The 2 Nokia Lumia 920 Mobile Phones and brand New Sony Vaio Laptop (VPCEG38FN) will be delivered to your address .So you can simply fill in the required information below and mail it back to us and please do send us your one passport size photograph on reply to this Email:
nokiaconnectprmounit@nokiaoffcorp.com

SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS
Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.)
First name:
Account Number:
Branch Name :
Your Passport Size Photograph:

Reply to this Email: nokiaconnectprmounit@nokiaoffcorp.com

Important Notice: The Reserve Bank of India RBI has asked you to pay for the Administration Fees of Rupees 13,950 INRbefore the transfer this amount in your nominated account.The Administration Charges is in 2 parts. First is the Registration Fee of Rupees 10,000 INR and the other is Foreign Exchange Stamp Duty of Rupees 3,950 INR. so the total is Rupees 13,950 . The Administration Fee can not be deducted from your won prize, because your prize has been protected by a professional hardcover insurance policy which makes it impossible to deduct from it, and it has to be remitted to you in full value

For more inquiry you can contact our London Office on Telephone no.:
+44-8712341195, +44-8712341095

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN FROM NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS.

PROMOTION MANAGER