nokia winner

Consumer complaints and reviews about nokia winner

Akshay Bairwa

Feb 10, 2016

Nokia winning award 2016

Sir I got a message from Nokia I won1.2 million pounds.I fill all details according massage.but at final stage their demands 24900₹ for registration fees submit Dr James Gibson.they are sent all original passport copy on my email.
Same rule and regulations and reference no. Ticket no.also same above the massages.sir please tell me it's true or note.
romeo_anir

Feb 10, 2016

nokia award true or false

Sir i received this sms today

+448712341195:YOUR MOBILE NO: HAS WON £1.2 MILLION POUNDS IN THE 2016 NOKIA AWARD,FOR CLAIMS SEND YOUR NAME/ADD/MOB NO/EMAIL TO[nokia@nokiaofficegroup.com]. Send from number +919555859982.

Is it true... then how and when will i receive the money and if false then why and how I received the sms. Please let me know.
Anirban Ghosh
Naresh Dada

Feb 6, 2016

2016 DRAW WINNER FAKE OR REAL

DEAR SIR....
NOKIA IS OFFERING 2016 DRAW WINNERS I AM SENDING MAIL I GOT FROM NOKIA THIS MAIL IS REAL OR FAKE PLS INCLUDE IN MY MAIL...........
For more inquiry click reply contact Nokia corporate officer: SIR. George Hansford Macauley).
Click reply to submit following information

NOKIA will required the following Personal Details.
Full Name:
(Male) OR (Female):
Mobile No:

THIS IS MAIL I GOT FROM NOKIA PLS TAKE IT ACTION THIS FAKE OR REAL
kalaimadesh

Feb 4, 2016

hello sir
i got mail for my e-mail-id as Your Email has been Awarded of 900,000 in the 2016 NOKIA AWARD DRAW And 2 NOKIA Lumia 1520 Mobile Phones,New Laptop.
For more inquiry click reply to contact Nokia officer:Sir George Hansford Macauley.Click reply to submit following
Full Name: &Phone

sir please say me is it true or not
mehmood hussain

Jan 31, 2016

Nokia Mobile Company email promotion award 2015 winner

sir I have received an email regarding winner of nokia mobile company award 2015 amount 500000GBP is this true or fake kindly guide me.email receving date is 21-6-2015 that was seen on 30-1-16 then I reply for confirmation the email was received from nokiamobilecompanyltd@yahoo.co.uk asking to fill the form for your claim.The form has been submitted on 31-1-16.
regards mehmood hussain

Phone no : 9965228095.
senthildevi

Jan 25, 2016

winner

i have got the winner msg.is this true or fake?
saritha.A

Jan 23, 2016

Is it true or Not

nokia-logo
NOKIA CORPORATION UNITED KINGDOM
Nokia House. Summit Avenue South wood
Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NAG.
United Kingdom.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT,
PHONE: +448712340324
FAX: +441652240271

INDIA {ASIAN CONTINENT}
CONGRATULATION ONCE: SARITHA.A.
With much gratification and humility, We the entire board and members of the NOKIA NATIONAL LOTTERY UK organization say a big congratulation to you and your family, as we have duly verified and found you worthy of this fund, this award is no doubt a momentous achievement for you and your family We are pleased to inform you that the delivery of your valuable worth 90,000.00 GBP = 90,00,000.00 INR has commence, and has been scheduled to leave London on SUNDAY BEING 24th JANUARY 2016 and arrives India at the early hours of MONDAY BEING 25th JANUARY 2016.
As the claims officer of the Nokia International Awareness Promotion, I personally congratulate you as the winner from India. This email is to certify that you have been officially verified and approved for the delivery of your won prize by cheque, ordered by the CLAIMS PROCESSING DEPARTMENT, of the Nokia Awareness Promotion and your cheque was issued by the Royal Bank of Scotland London Nokia Payment Account, United Kingdom.

This email is to inform you that your cheque together with all documents that will facilitate the delivery and transfer of your prize has been approved and parceled for delivery to you in your country India. Please bear with us our affiliated flight, Lufthansa Airline has no available flight from London (UK) to your own city, so the flight that is bringing our delivery officer will arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi State, From New Delhi our delivery officer will take a domestic flight to your city so that both of you can go to your bank for the conversion and transfer formalities.

Our representative Mr. John Martins will contact you as soon as he arrives India for the delivering of your amount to your given Address. However we were reliably informed by the appropriate authority that you will be required by the Indian Government to pay for your Country Custom Tax Clearances Fees of TEN THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED INDIA RUPEES .(10,300 INR ONLY) immediately your winning amount arrives with Mr John Martins at the Airport Tax Office, so that he can be allowed to complete the delivery.

YOUR WINNING PARCEL CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:

1) Your cheque of (£95,000.00 GBP Equivalent to Rs.90Lakhs)
5) One Nokia Laptop

ATTACHED TO THIS MAIL IS MR.JOHN MARTINS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND ID ATTACH AS A PROVE.
Name of Representative: Diplomat John Martins
Email: dip.johnmartins@hotmail.com

Congratulations!! once again.

Tel:+448712340324
UNITED KINGDOM

COPYRIGHT 2016 NOKIA MOBILE PROMOTION ALL RIGHT RESERVED"********* D I S C L A I M E R *********
This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy or disclose its contents to any other person. If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender. We cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation.
rsk123

Jan 22, 2016

sir i got a msg. from 9015841072. on 22/01/16
your number has emerage winner of 90 lakh & cell phone from nokia new year promo, email your address cell no. age &sex to nokiaprizecenter@list.ru

is it true sir?

nokia winner 2015
Sir i have got this msg

NOKIA CO-OPERATION UNITED KINGDOM
Nokia House. Summit Avenue Southwood
Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NAG, UK.
Tel: +447014221290
Email: nokia@nokiacareoffice.com

Dear Winner,

We use this medium to congratulate you as one of our lucky winner of £1,200,000 GBP and a NOKIA LUMIA (920) Mobile Phone worth Rupees 38,000 INR in this NOKIA PROMOTION 2015. This promotion is held to eradicate poverty and to advertise our new products at the NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS.

This e-mail is a notification for you to be informed of your mobile number being the winner on our online Lottery Sweepstakes promotional draws 2014 in England, Reference Number NPDC- 098154. Batch Number NUK QY-3LJ4. Ticket Number 64-MXEW. Serial Number 182. United Kingdom.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over £16,000,000.00 (Sixteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 30,000,000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Asia and Africa ,Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

Rules and Regulations

1. Winners are required to fill in the information below, Failure to do so will be disqualified.

2. Winners must know that the money won is very huge and as such should try as much as possible to keep their winnings strictly confidential until the said funds has been received. This is to avoid impersonation or double claims which we have experienced in previous draws.

Your Winning amount of £1,200,000 GBP will be transferred to your account within 48 hours from today through the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to your domestic account that you will be giving to us.

For us to get these funds transferred to you we need certain information from your end as asked below. So kindly fill in the complete information as asked below in BLOCK LETTERS. The NOKIA LUMIA (920) will be delivered to the address that you will be giving to us. So you can simply fill in the required information below and mail it back to us and please do send us your one passport size photograph on reply to this mail.

FILL IN THE NOKIA PROCESSING FORM BELOW FOR FURTHER PROCESSING

Account Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name and Code:
IFSC Code:

NOTE: YOU ARE TO FILL IN THE REQUIRED DETAILS CORRECTLY, TO ENABLE US TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOUR CORRECT ACCOUNT DETAIL AND ALSO REMEMBER TO ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO TO THE THIS EMAIL IN AND SEND IT BACK TO US VIA SAME EMAIL (nokia@nokiacareoffice.com) CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN FROM NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS
Once again on behalf of members and staff of NOKIA, I say congratulations as you spend your great fortune.

PROMOTION MANAGER

nishajoseph0802@gmail.com
bhavesh328

Jan 8, 2016

nokia winning

hi.friends mujhe yesa hi mail aaya tha or mujhe kaha gaya ke apko RBI ke addministration charges pay karne hoge mene mana kiya to . usne mujhe ek cancalled mail bheja reserve bank se..aapka NON PAYMENT OF ADMINISTRATION FEE naa bharne se aapka funds cancelled karte he. pls give me a answer its TRUE YA FALSE PLS .......mbhavesh328@gmail.com
bhavesh328

Jan 8, 2016

same its email for me

pls for all about details for nokia winning prize................pls contact me email:-mbhavesh328@gmail.com
Rakesh gurjar

Jan 3, 2016

my mobile no won award 2015

Dear ser have got a massage that my mo.no.won 1.milion GBP in the 2015 Nokia awards please tell me ser thati is tire or wrong my name rakesh Gurjar v.p.malarna station t.malarna finger distek sawai modhapur pin no 322033 rajsthan (India) my email not found
SIDDHARTHA BHOWMIK

Jan 3, 2016

my mobile no won award

dear sir i have got a massage that my mo no has won 1.2 milion gbp in the 2015 nokia award. please tell me sir thati it is true or wrong. my name is- sanjib bhowmik my vill name is - sri kantha kala gonda my p.o name is- dobandi my ps name is - tamluk distrikt- purba medinipur west bengl pin- 721647 mob no- 9153420536 my email is not found
thailan

Dec 23, 2015

nokia winner 2015

Sir i have got this msg

NOKIA CO-OPERATION UNITED KINGDOM
Nokia House. Summit Avenue Southwood
Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NAG, UK.
Tel: +447014221290
Email: nokia@nokiacareoffice.com

Dear Winner,

We use this medium to congratulate you as one of our lucky winner of £1,200,000 GBP  and a  NOKIA LUMIA (920) Mobile Phone worth Rupees 38,000 INR in this NOKIA PROMOTION 2015. This promotion is held to eradicate poverty and to advertise our new products at the NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS.

This e-mail is a notification for you to be informed of your mobile number being the winner on our online  Lottery Sweepstakes promotional draws 2014 in England, Reference Number NPDC- 098154. Batch Number NUK QY-3LJ4. Ticket  Number 64-MXEW. Serial Number 182. United Kingdom.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over £16,000,000.00 (Sixteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 142nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 30,000,000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Asia and Africa ,Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe,  as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.

Rules and Regulations

Your Winning amount of  £1,200,000 GBP will be transferred to your account within 48 hours from today through the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to your domestic account that you will be giving to us.

FILL IN THE NOKIA PROCESSING FORM BELOW FOR FURTHER PROCESSING

Account Name:
Account Number:
Bank Name and Code:
IFSC Code:

NOTE: YOU ARE TO FILL IN THE REQUIRED DETAILS CORRECTLY, TO ENABLE US TRANSFER YOUR FUND TO YOUR CORRECT ACCOUNT DETAIL AND ALSO REMEMBER TO ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO TO THE THIS EMAIL IN  AND SEND IT BACK TO US VIA SAME EMAIL (nokia@nokiacareoffice.com) CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN FROM NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS

PROMOTION MANAGER
SIR. Williams Hansford Macauley
Tel: +447014221290
NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS

That is real or fake ???

Ans my email id :

thailansathi@gmail.com
sandeepsorout

Dec 22, 2015

this is false

Dear Friends this fake agency is no any amount in wining price
+91 8813995157
Blesson PY

Dec 19, 2015

Is it true or false

I got an message .YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON YOU Rs.90LAKHS FROM NOKIA LUMIA COMPANY,MAIL YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,CELL NO,AGE,SEX,REG NO GH838QPV TO:nokiaclaimprizecenter@live.com

This message fake 0r not?
praveen praveen scsm

Dec 18, 2015

award from Nokia company

ast week arrived to my phone number for 90 laksh & nokia laptop from Nokia united corporation united kingdom

With much gratification and humility, We the entire board and members of the NOKIA NATIONAL LOTTERY UK  organization say a big congratulation to you and your family, as we have duly verified and found you worthy of this fund, this award is no doubt a momentous achievement for you and your family We are pleased to inform you that the delivery of your valuable worth 90,000.00 GBP = 90,00,000.00 INR has commence,

and has been scheduled to leave London on

THURSDAY BEING 17th

DECEMBER

2015 and arrives India at the early hours of  FRIDAY BEING 18th DECEMBER 2015.

As the claims officer of the Nokia International Awareness Promotion, I personally congratulate you as the winner from India. This email is to certify that you have been officially verified and approved for the delivery of your won prize by cheque, ordered by the CLAIMS PROCESSING DEPARTMENT, of the Nokia Awareness Promotion and your cheque was issued by the Royal Bank of Scotland London Nokia Payment Account, United Kingdom.

This email is to inform you that your cheque together with all documents that will facilitate the delivery and transfer of your prize has been approved and parceled for delivery to you in your country India. Please bear with us our affiliated flight, Lufthansa Airline has no available flight from London (UK) to your own city, so the flight that is bringing our delivery officer will arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi State, From New Delhi our delivery officer will take a domestic flight to your city so that both of you can go to your bank for the conversion and transfer formalities.

Our representative Mr. John Martins will contact you as soon as he arrives India for the delivering of your amount to your given Address. However we were reliably informed by the appropriate authority that you will be required by the Indian Government to pay for your Country Custom Tax Clearances Fees of  TEN THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED INDIA RUPEES .(10,300 INR ONLY) immediately your winning amount arrives with Mr John Martins at the Airport Tax Office, so that he can be allowed to complete the delivery.

1) Your cheque of

£

90,000.00 GBP Equivalent to Rs.90Lakhs)

Name of Representative: Diplomat John Martins

Email:

john.diplomat001@outlook.com

Congratulations!! once again.

Tel:+447937416775

UNITED KINGDOM

COPYRIGHT 2015 NOKIA MOBILE PROMOTION ALL RIGHT RESERVED"********* D I S C L A I M E R *********

now days john martins phone number:8447773932
BRS Delhi branch manager to spoke karthika devi ,she used mobile number: 9899861558

John martin put on money this account CUSTOM CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT Rs.10,300. In State bank of india, Account Name: Ankit Singh A/C No, 20227623189. Ifsc cod.sbin0011546, And email xerox copy of your id proof and deposit slip TO: john.diplomat001@outlook.com

they misused Nokia corporation

Dec 12, 2015

my mobile no /email has won award

my mobile no /email has won award
Dear sir ,
I have got a message that My mo no or email address has won 1.2 million pounds in nokia 2015.so please tell me sir that it is true or wrong. I want reply soon .
My email id is :-vikram9649@gmail.com
My mo no :-9875156812
Address:-vikram jhunjhunu raj.333021
Sriram duemack

Dec 10, 2015

nokia-logo
NOKIA CORPORATION UNITED KINGDOM
Nokia House. Summit Avenue South wood
Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NAG.
United Kingdom.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT,
PHONE: +447937452681
FAX: +447937452436

CONGRATULATION ONCE AGAIN : M. SRIRAM

INDIA {ASIAN CONTINENT}
With much gratification and humility, We the entire board and members of the NOKIA NATIONAL LOTTERY UK organization say a big congratulation to you and your family, as we have duly verified and found you worthy of this fund, this award is no doubt a momentous achievement for you and your family We are pleased to inform you that the delivery of your valuable worth 95,000.00 GBP =90,00,000.00 INR has commence,
and has been scheduled to leave London WENESDAY 9th december 2015 and arrives India at the early hours of THURSDAY 10th DECEMBER

This email is to inform you that your cheque together with all documents that will facilitate the delivery and transfer of your prize has been approved and parceled for delivery to you in your country India. Please bear with us our affiliated flight, British airways has no available flight from London (UK) to your own city, so the flight that is bringing our delivery officer will arrive at Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi State, From New Delhi our delivery officer will take a domestic flight to your city so that both of you can go to your bank for the conversion and transfer formalities.

Our representative Mr. John Martins will contact you as soon as he arrives India for the delivering of your amount to your given Address. However we were reliably informed by the appropriate authority that you will be required by the Indian Government to pay for your Country Custom Tax Clearances Fees of TWNTY TWO THUOSAND FIVE HUNDRED .(22,500 INR ONLY ) immediately your winning amount arrives with Mr John Martins at the Airport Tax Office, so that he can be allowed to complete the delivery.

YOUR WINNING PARCEL CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:

1) Your cheque of ( £ 95,000.00 GBP Equivalent to Rs.90Lakhs)

Congratulations!! once again.

Tel: +447937452681

Sriram duemack

Dec 10, 2015

Is it true or not

I got a message from Nokia lottery department is it true or not
hikajimo

Dec 9, 2015

I got three( 3) messages from the nokia uk lottery promo telling that I won 3 crore 35 lakh so it that true or no...telling me that to claim price send name, address , mobile no., email id, occupation, age , sex to asia india 2015@ hotmail.com if it is true ples send detail information to hikajimo124@gmail.com
Mobile no.9862865672
Mor Rokovi

Dec 8, 2015

NOKIA WINNER

I got a msg from a number 8470862631.Telling that my mobile number was won a 1.2 million pounds prize in the 2015 NOKIA AWARDS asking for my details like name,address and mobile number. May i know if its true or otherwise?
please contact me in my mail id: morrokovi@gmail.com
deep366

Dec 7, 2015

About nokia winner

I got a msg from a number 8467941560.Telling that my mobile number was won a 1.2 million pounds prize asking for my details like name,address and mobile number. So please check this msg whether it is true or fraud. And pls inform to my mail - deeparti366@gmail.com

tata docomo - unable to use the 2G data service
    I recharged for $42 to get 2G net service on Tata docomo...
    Vijay Tv - poor judgement - super singer 5
    I am very surprised to see the standards of the judges...
    U.S. Polo Assn. - Production fault and declined request of change
    I am writing this letter to state a complaint about your...
    IYOGI TECHNICAL SERVICES PVT LTD - iyogi is still not stick to its words
    We have been waiting all these month since November for...
    Naukri4u - Fraud counsutancy run by old thug lady ramandeep
    They don't provide any kind of job. She told me she...
    MCD - Regarding stray dogs
    Respected sir, I am a resident of ramesh nagar in Delhi...
    BANGALORE UNIVERSITY - Help Needed
    Dear Sir, I'm a student of B.com 2012-15 batch, I...
    freecharge - Bank balance deducted
    Bank balance deducted, but no Freecharge balance credited...