nokia winner

Consumer complaints and reviews about nokia winner

araufbajwa

Jun 12, 2013

dear sir

dear sir, i have recieved a sms from info@nokia.co.uk on 06.05.2013 , that my mobile number won 750,000 britian pound in nokia sms promo. to claim i have already sent complete information about me but yet i have not recieved any response please tell me that it is true or not. thanks
from. abdul rauf bajwa my cell number 09203336306306 , city haroonabad, pakistan
mahboobullah.serdash

Jun 9, 2013

nokia prize winer

one message received from nokia prize to me you say-ed in message i won 750000 pound you request my name name and my address
name.....................maboobullah
address....................afghanistan takhar city
age......................... i have 20 years old
ocupation...................I am student in engineering faculta in takhar university
email/phone....................mahboobullah,serdash@gmail.com/0093788900140

please send me its information
Yousuf hotak

Jun 2, 2013

Prize winner

I got a message on my phone that i'm the winner of some money, I want you to please inform me about it weather is't right or just kidding.
My phone # is:
0093788788005 and 0093773015830
hafiz sajid manzoor

May 28, 2013

win prize nokia promo

Dear sir i have received the the mgs from nokia promo that i have won the prize of 750000 of britian pound .plzz inform me that is true or just kidding.
i will wait ur good reply thax
from
Hafiz sajid manzoor khokhar advocate pakistan
cell number 00923337517232
hafiz liauat ali

nokia promo informission

i have received a message last night promo of nokia .this message is your mobile number won 750,000 britain pound in nokia promo to claim email your full names full adress, occupation,age,email adress and cell phone to [mmsnk1@msn.com call +447024067099. please inform me it is real or fake. my contact numbers 00923468604262 and 00923336055355.. name hafiz liaquat liaquat ali. kot momin sargodha pakistan
hafiz liauat ali

nokia promo

i received a message last night promo of nokia 750000 pound .please tell me about this.

Baryalay Salemi

baryalay salami

i have been received message for the type of win@nokia.org that my mobile has won 750000 Euro to claim ask for my address e-mail occupation and cell phone E-mail to win@nokia.org or (mmsnk@msn.com or call +44702401572 plz me make sure that it is true or fake plz call me 0093-788144832 baryalaysalami@hotmail.com
Lal Din

May 26, 2013

nokia mmspromo

i,ve receive a text two time from win@nokia.org. your mobile phone number won 750,000 Britain pound in Nokia sms promo 2013. to verify and claim email your details; full names, full contact address, occupation, date of birth, next of kin, email address, cellphone & scanned copy of any of your ID or international passport to (mmsnk1@msn.com) call the payment officer on: +447024067099....
so i want to know that this is fake or true???
shekeb

May 23, 2013

nokia winner 2013

I've received a text message from cell# +447024092665 ,I have been declared as a winner nokia 2013 according to text message. the amount is 270000 pounds sterling and have asked to claim your prize to contact on this email (nksms2@msn.com).Sir,now please tell us it is a reality or fake message to cheat the innocent people who are belonging to poor countries of the world.We are not expecting such type of cheating from the group belonging to UK.If it's fact well and good.
shekib kabul
shekeb@live.com
farazblh

May 22, 2013

nokia won prize

i hy receive nokia won prize msg plz tel me about that its true or not my skype id faraz.baloch87
Farah Maryam

May 21, 2013

No Subject

I have recieved a msg from nok@sms.org that your mobile # won 270000 Britain Pound in Nokia SMS Promo.It says to claim your details to nksms2@outlook.com and call Mr Mark Code: Tel 447024092665.Now please tell me if it is true or not my email address is farahmaryam13@gmail.com.Please inform me i'm very upset regarding this.tThanks.
pervezalam

May 17, 2013

nokia winner 2013

i have recieved text message on my hand set nok@sms.org.please information & detail of this message.
vijaynagdev

May 16, 2013

Nokia 2013

Your mobile number won £270,000 Britian Pound in Nokia SMS Promo. To claim email your; Full names, Full Address,Occupation,Age,Email Address and Cellphone to : (noksms@live.com). Call: +44 702 402 6573 Please inform me it is ture or fake.
kindly update vijay_vkn786@yahoo.com
vijaynagdev

May 16, 2013

Nokia 2013

shafiq studio

May 12, 2013

nokia winnr 2013

sir , i have recieved a msg from nokia . the msg is your mobile number won 270000 Britain Pound in nokia sms promo to claim email your ..full names full adress ,occupation, age ,email adress and cell phone to { nksms2@outlook.com @yahoo.com } call +447024092665 plz inform us is it real or fake .. my contact number is 00923349628088 and 00923347576519 ....Name Shafiq ur Rehman .kamalia Pakistan
madhusudanroy07@gmail.com

May 11, 2013

Nokia draw

I m Madhusudan Roy.
I have received a SMS that says: your mobile has won £ 500,00 pounds & lumia 920, in 2013 Nokia Draw. Email: nokiahouse@london.com. Tel:+447010036188. Please tel me if this is fake or true.
My email is { madhusudanroy07@gmail.com }.
waqasahmedkhan

May 10, 2013

against massage of 2,70,000

i have been also received massage from the type of mms (nok@sms.org),:-
"your Mobile number won 270,000 pounds sterling from Nokia promo. To claim email your details; to (nksms1@msn.com) & call:Tel +447024092665".
therefore,
i submit complain against this organization for taking strikingly legal action
nadia kiran

May 10, 2013

nokia winner 2013

I've received a text message from cell# +447024092665 ,I have been declared as a winner nokia 2013 according to text message. the amount is 270000 pounds sterling and have asked to claim your prize to contact on this email (nksms1@msn.com).Sir,now please tell us it is a reality or fake message to cheat the innocent people who are belonging to poor countries of the world.We are not expecting such type of cheating from the group belonging to UK.If it's fact well and good.
Please inform us what's the fact..
Thanking you in anticipation.
Nadia kiran
nadia.kiran1990@yahoo.com
Ch M Aslam

winner 2013

i m Ch M Aslam from Pakistan Multan
i recived a sms from your mobile won 270,000 Britain pound from nokia promo to claim email your details;to(noksms@msn.com) & call;tel +447024067099. please tell me if this is fake or real
mansoor mustafa

winner 2013

I've received a text message from cell# +447024092665 ,I have been declared as a winner nokia 2013 according to text message. the amount is 270000 pounds sterling and have asked to claim your prize to contact on this email (nokmms@yahoo.com).Sir,now please tell us it is a reality or fake message to cheat the innocent people who are belonging to poor countries of the world.We are not expecting such type of cheating from the group belonging to UK.If it's fact well and good.
Please inform us what's the fact..
Thanking you in anticipation.
Mansoor Mustafa.
Cell number:+923336732125
Address: Mohalla Muslim Nagar Bhakkar Road Jhang sadar.
zafar Alam

NOKIA LUMIA 800 AWARD PROMOTION UK

Reminder 2 !

Attn:Mr.Greg White / Mr.Walter Smith

Please update the following items are kept at Islamabad Air port for clearance!

OH!My winning package contains all of the following items:

(1.) A certified cheque of USD $800,000.00USD (Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)
(2.) ONE NOKIA LUMIA 800 PHONE
(3.) Official Winning Certificate.
(4.) Affidavit of claims eligibility.
(5.) Other covering legal Documents.

I hope you shall fully support us as given email on 30th April 2013.

Beneficiar
Karachi Pakistan

From: Zafar Alam <zafar_alampk@yahoo.com>
To: greg white <nokialumia.greg@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: NDLY NOTE THAT YOUR PARCEL HAD ARRIVED ISLAMABAD

Thank you for reply our e mail.This is honour for me you have updated current status.Which documents will show there to get our parcel please reply & needs thesedocuments by e mail.

How many items have collect them?

NOTE: Sir,we belong to very poor family & it is very very difficult to pay these amount.If price amount would be transfer into my local account then I will be able to pay duty comfortly.
Awaiting your positive response.

From: greg white <nokialumia.greg@hotmail.com>
To: Zafar Alam <zafar_alampk@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:12 AM
Subject: NDLY NOTE THAT YOUR PARCEL HAD ARRIVED ISLAMABAD

KINDLY NOTE THAT YOUR PARCEL HAD ARRIVED ISLAMABAD 29TH BUT IT WAS HELD BY THE CUSTOMS DEPARTMENT DUE TO CLEARANCE FEE WHICH YOU HAVE TO PAY.

HOWEVER,KINDLY MAKE AN ARRANGEMENT OF THE CLEARANCE CHARGES OF PKR65,500 TO ENABLE THE CUSTOMS RELEASE YOUR TO OUR DELIVERY DIPLOMAT TO PROCEED TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

BEST REGARDS
GREG WHITE
M.D NOKIA LUMIA

From: Zafar Alam <zafar_alampk@yahoo.com>
To: greg white <nokialumia.greg@hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: 800 AWARD PROMOTION UK,

Attn:Mr.Greg White / Mr.Walter Smith

Subject: Still awaiting for Award (NOT RECEIVED TILL YET)

For your kind information that Mr.Dr.David West did not come at given address as mentioned date & time in this e mail.

Please let me know Dr. David West which air plane (No) is coming in Pakistan.If he has face problem to search out my home address I will provide office no where I am working.

It is possible to transfer beneficiary amount on line in my local bank account in Pakistan.

Please note down you have been mentioned day & date is not matched because Thursday is (25th April 2013 ) while 22nd April is Monday.thursday morning 22nd Of april, 2013

Dear it is possible when Mr.Dr.David West come in Pakistan & contact us on my cell no.

Beneficiary

Fax:+44-7017045960

REFERENCE NUMBER: 73-7532-NK-W
BATCH NUMBER: 140

Attention Beneficiary:

This is to formerly notify you that after the verification process was conducted the Administrative department and promotions department has just approved your payment of the sum of USD800,000 (Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) and a NOKIA LUMIA 800 PHONE, a cheque of the said sum amount has been written in your name, Your certificate of winnings and your form b1 (otherwise known as the clearance certificate) and alongside Your NOKIA LUMIA 800 PHONE has been compiled in a package and sent by this office the head of promotion, SIR. WALTER SMITH.

This is to bring to your notice that you will be receiving your Prize Parcel at your doorstep in Pakistan Soon; our management will be sending a diplomatic delivery agent from UK to Pakistan to deliver your Prize Package, Our delivery Diplomat by name, DR. DAVID WEST. will be leaving from England Today 21th Of april , 2013, to arrive pakistan thursday morning 22nd Of april, 2013 at 9:00am (Pakistan standard time) to PAKISTAN.

Your package will be sent to Pakistan via a diplomatic cargo and on arrival of the delivery diplomatic agent, the diplomat will need to clear/release your Parcel from the custom authority at the Airport and also get approval of transfer from the State bank of pakistan, he will immediately deliver your parcel to your door step on the same Day of his arrival which is tomorrow before coming back to UK.

Your winning package contains all of the following items:

(2.) ONE NOKIA LUMIA 800 PHONE
(3.) Official Winning Certificate.
(4.) Affidavit of claims eligibility.
(5.) Other covering legal Documents.

The Nokia Awards Promotion will take care of all the traveling costs of the diplomat and ensured payments for shipment of your parcel to Pakistan and as the beneficiary of this prize please note that you are eligible to prepare the mandatory Pakistan custom Airport Clearance fees which has to be paid to the Pakistan customs in rupees when the delivery diplomat arrives Pakistan at the Airport for settlement of the registration and Airport clearance charges during customs routine.

The Diplomat will also give you all the required assistance you will need to ensure that your winnings cheque is liquidated and the funds deposited in your local bank account upon his arrival to your contact delivery address.

NOTE: Custom clearance charges is the only charge that will be required from you upon the arrival of the diplomat and this funds will be paid in Pakistani rupees along with your valid proof of identity to enable them endorse your documents with the custom stamp duty confirmation to make the documents legally effective in the Pakistan.

Our diplomat will have to take photographs with you, and if need be accompany you to your local bank to clear the cheque if you are not used to foreign cheques clearance.

The Pakistan custom service notified us that the payment must be made by the beneficiary of the prize package and they said the payment must be made from your state of residence to confirm the authenticity of your location which is part of their clearance process.

PAYMENT WILL BE DONE UPON THE ARRIVAL OF THE DELIVERY DIPLOMAT (DR. DAVID WEST ) TO YOUR COUNTRY AND HE WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

Once again Congratulations, and we await your correspondent email upon the successful receipt of the package in your home address for our documentation purpose.

Mr. Greg White
Foreign Payment Processing Manager.
Tell: +44-7042068311
Adildon Adildon

nokia award

NOKIA WINNER 2013
I have received a text message on my hand set from "nok@sms.org". The message was "Your mobile number won £270,000 Britian Pound in Nokia SMS Promo. To claim email your; Full names. Email Address. Occupation, Age, Full Address and Cellphone to : (nkmm1@msn.com). Call: +447024092665".its my cell no 03332627065

Please help to find if this is a SCAM?
teeshmatash

May 8, 2013

nokia winner

NOKIA WINNER 2013I have received a text message on my hand set from "nok@sms.org". The message was "Your mobile number won £270,000 Britian Pound in Nokia SMS Promo. To claim email your; Full names. Email Address. Occupation, Age, Full Address and Cellphone to : (nkmm1@msn.com). Call: +447024092665".

Please inform me it is ture or fake.
kindly update teeshmatash@gmail.com
and my mobile # +923332692895
Rashid Ali

May 8, 2013

NOKIA WINNER 2013

Please inform me it is ture or fake.
kindly update rashidali_11@hotmail.com

HP Gas - bpl subsidy
    sir i am a bpl holder so i submit my bpl document in your...
    CBSE - MATHEMATICS IMPROVENT(RE-EVALUATION
    RESPECTED SIR, i wrote an improvent test on maths this...
    Airtel - Network problem
    My no 9931733415 has not work due to Network problem last...
    snapdeal - CANCELL MY ORDER
    I HAVE PLACED AN ORDER ON 20TH OF MAY 2015 ORDER...
    CBSE - worst legal paper checking
    legal was a new subject but still the checking is worst...
    Pt. G D Vashist (yes i can change) - Biggest Fraud "Yes I can change "
    I'm going to lodge FIR against this "Yes I can...
    Vodafone - balance deduction without confirmation of service
    I received a message from Vodafone that a service has been...
    reliance sim card - Lost My Sim Card
    Dear Sir, I am Sandip Mahadev Pawar lost...