nokia winner

Consumer complaints and reviews about nokia winner

Lal Din

May 26, 2013

nokia mmspromo

i,ve receive a text two time from win@nokia.org. your mobile phone number won 750,000 Britain pound in Nokia sms promo 2013. to verify and claim email your details; full names, full contact address, occupation, date of birth, next of kin, email address, cellphone & scanned copy of any of your ID or international passport to (mmsnk1@msn.com) call the payment officer on: +447024067099....
so i want to know that this is fake or true???
shekeb

May 23, 2013

nokia winner 2013

I've received a text message from cell# +447024092665 ,I have been declared as a winner nokia 2013 according to text message. the amount is 270000 pounds sterling and have asked to claim your prize to contact on this email (nksms2@msn.com).Sir,now please tell us it is a reality or fake message to cheat the innocent people who are belonging to poor countries of the world.We are not expecting such type of cheating from the group belonging to UK.If it's fact well and good.
shekib kabul
shekeb@live.com
farazblh

May 22, 2013

nokia won prize

i hy receive nokia won prize msg plz tel me about that its true or not my skype id faraz.baloch87
Farah Maryam

May 21, 2013

No Subject

I have recieved a msg from nok@sms.org that your mobile # won 270000 Britain Pound in Nokia SMS Promo.It says to claim your details to nksms2@outlook.com and call Mr Mark Code: Tel 447024092665.Now please tell me if it is true or not my email address is farahmaryam13@gmail.com.Please inform me i'm very upset regarding this.tThanks.
pervezalam

May 17, 2013

nokia winner 2013

i have recieved text message on my hand set nok@sms.org.please information & detail of this message.
vijaynagdev

May 16, 2013

Nokia 2013

Your mobile number won £270,000 Britian Pound in Nokia SMS Promo. To claim email your; Full names, Full Address,Occupation,Age,Email Address and Cellphone to : (noksms@live.com). Call: +44 702 402 6573 Please inform me it is ture or fake.
kindly update vijay_vkn786@yahoo.com
vijaynagdev

May 16, 2013

Nokia 2013

shafiq studio

May 12, 2013

nokia winnr 2013

sir , i have recieved a msg from nokia . the msg is your mobile number won 270000 Britain Pound in nokia sms promo to claim email your ..full names full adress ,occupation, age ,email adress and cell phone to { nksms2@outlook.com @yahoo.com } call +447024092665 plz inform us is it real or fake .. my contact number is 00923349628088 and 00923347576519 ....Name Shafiq ur Rehman .kamalia Pakistan
madhusudanroy07@gmail.com

May 11, 2013

Nokia draw

I m Madhusudan Roy.
I have received a SMS that says: your mobile has won £ 500,00 pounds & lumia 920, in 2013 Nokia Draw. Email: nokiahouse@london.com. Tel:+447010036188. Please tel me if this is fake or true.
My email is { madhusudanroy07@gmail.com }.
waqasahmedkhan

May 10, 2013

against massage of 2,70,000

i have been also received massage from the type of mms (nok@sms.org),:-
"your Mobile number won 270,000 pounds sterling from Nokia promo. To claim email your details; to (nksms1@msn.com) & call:Tel +447024092665".
therefore,
i submit complain against this organization for taking strikingly legal action
nadia kiran

May 10, 2013

nokia winner 2013

I've received a text message from cell# +447024092665 ,I have been declared as a winner nokia 2013 according to text message. the amount is 270000 pounds sterling and have asked to claim your prize to contact on this email (nksms1@msn.com).Sir,now please tell us it is a reality or fake message to cheat the innocent people who are belonging to poor countries of the world.We are not expecting such type of cheating from the group belonging to UK.If it's fact well and good.
Nadia kiran
nadia.kiran1990@yahoo.com
Ch M Aslam

i m Ch M Aslam from Pakistan Multan
i recived a sms from your mobile won 270,000 Britain pound from nokia promo to claim email your details;to(noksms@msn.com) & call;tel +447024067099. please tell me if this is fake or real
mansoor mustafa

winner 2013

I've received a text message from cell# +447024092665 ,I have been declared as a winner nokia 2013 according to text message. the amount is 270000 pounds sterling and have asked to claim your prize to contact on this email (nokmms@yahoo.com).Sir,now please tell us it is a reality or fake message to cheat the innocent people who are belonging to poor countries of the world.We are not expecting such type of cheating from the group belonging to UK.If it's fact well and good.
Mansoor Mustafa.
Cell number:+923336732125
Address: Mohalla Muslim Nagar Bhakkar Road Jhang sadar.
zafar Alam

NOKIA LUMIA 800 AWARD PROMOTION UK

Reminder 2 !

Attn:Mr.Greg White / Mr.Walter Smith

Please update the following items are kept at Islamabad Air port for clearance!

OH!My winning package contains all of the following items:

(1.) A certified cheque of USD $800,000.00USD (Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)
(2.) ONE NOKIA LUMIA 800 PHONE
(3.) Official Winning Certificate.
(4.) Affidavit of claims eligibility.
(5.) Other covering legal Documents.

I hope you shall fully support us as given email on 30th April 2013.

Beneficiar
Karachi Pakistan

From: Zafar Alam <zafar_alampk@yahoo.com>
To: greg white <nokialumia.greg@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: NDLY NOTE THAT YOUR PARCEL HAD ARRIVED ISLAMABAD

Thank you for reply our e mail.This is honour for me you have updated current status.Which documents will show there to get our parcel please reply & needs thesedocuments by e mail.

How many items have collect them?

NOTE: Sir,we belong to very poor family & it is very very difficult to pay these amount.If price amount would be transfer into my local account then I will be able to pay duty comfortly.
Awaiting your positive response.

From: greg white <nokialumia.greg@hotmail.com>
To: Zafar Alam <zafar_alampk@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:12 AM
Subject: NDLY NOTE THAT YOUR PARCEL HAD ARRIVED ISLAMABAD

KINDLY NOTE THAT YOUR PARCEL HAD ARRIVED ISLAMABAD 29TH BUT IT WAS HELD BY THE CUSTOMS DEPARTMENT DUE TO CLEARANCE FEE WHICH YOU HAVE TO PAY.

HOWEVER,KINDLY MAKE AN ARRANGEMENT OF THE CLEARANCE CHARGES OF PKR65,500 TO ENABLE THE CUSTOMS RELEASE YOUR TO OUR DELIVERY DIPLOMAT TO PROCEED TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

BEST REGARDS
GREG WHITE
M.D NOKIA LUMIA

From: Zafar Alam <zafar_alampk@yahoo.com>
To: greg white <nokialumia.greg@hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: 800 AWARD PROMOTION UK,

Attn:Mr.Greg White / Mr.Walter Smith

Subject: Still awaiting for Award (NOT RECEIVED TILL YET)

For your kind information that Mr.Dr.David West did not come at given address as mentioned date & time in this e mail.

Please let me know Dr. David West which air plane (No) is coming in Pakistan.If he has face problem to search out my home address I will provide office no where I am working.

It is possible to transfer beneficiary amount on line in my local bank account in Pakistan.

Please note down you have been mentioned day & date is not matched because Thursday is (25th April 2013 ) while 22nd April is Monday.thursday morning 22nd Of april, 2013

Dear it is possible when Mr.Dr.David West come in Pakistan & contact us on my cell no.

Beneficiary

Fax:+44-7017045960

REFERENCE NUMBER: 73-7532-NK-W
BATCH NUMBER: 140

Attention Beneficiary:

This is to formerly notify you that after the verification process was conducted the Administrative department and promotions department has just approved your payment of the sum of USD800,000 (Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) and a NOKIA LUMIA 800 PHONE, a cheque of the said sum amount has been written in your name, Your certificate of winnings and your form b1 (otherwise known as the clearance certificate) and alongside Your NOKIA LUMIA 800 PHONE has been compiled in a package and sent by this office the head of promotion, SIR. WALTER SMITH.

This is to bring to your notice that you will be receiving your Prize Parcel at your doorstep in Pakistan Soon; our management will be sending a diplomatic delivery agent from UK to Pakistan to deliver your Prize Package, Our delivery Diplomat by name, DR. DAVID WEST. will be leaving from England Today 21th Of april , 2013, to arrive pakistan thursday morning 22nd Of april, 2013 at 9:00am (Pakistan standard time) to PAKISTAN.

Your package will be sent to Pakistan via a diplomatic cargo and on arrival of the delivery diplomatic agent, the diplomat will need to clear/release your Parcel from the custom authority at the Airport and also get approval of transfer from the State bank of pakistan, he will immediately deliver your parcel to your door step on the same Day of his arrival which is tomorrow before coming back to UK.

Your winning package contains all of the following items:

(2.) ONE NOKIA LUMIA 800 PHONE
(3.) Official Winning Certificate.
(4.) Affidavit of claims eligibility.
(5.) Other covering legal Documents.

The Nokia Awards Promotion will take care of all the traveling costs of the diplomat and ensured payments for shipment of your parcel to Pakistan and as the beneficiary of this prize please note that you are eligible to prepare the mandatory Pakistan custom Airport Clearance fees which has to be paid to the Pakistan customs in rupees when the delivery diplomat arrives Pakistan at the Airport for settlement of the registration and Airport clearance charges during customs routine.

The Diplomat will also give you all the required assistance you will need to ensure that your winnings cheque is liquidated and the funds deposited in your local bank account upon his arrival to your contact delivery address.

NOTE: Custom clearance charges is the only charge that will be required from you upon the arrival of the diplomat and this funds will be paid in Pakistani rupees along with your valid proof of identity to enable them endorse your documents with the custom stamp duty confirmation to make the documents legally effective in the Pakistan.

Our diplomat will have to take photographs with you, and if need be accompany you to your local bank to clear the cheque if you are not used to foreign cheques clearance.

The Pakistan custom service notified us that the payment must be made by the beneficiary of the prize package and they said the payment must be made from your state of residence to confirm the authenticity of your location which is part of their clearance process.

PAYMENT WILL BE DONE UPON THE ARRIVAL OF THE DELIVERY DIPLOMAT (DR. DAVID WEST ) TO YOUR COUNTRY AND HE WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

Once again Congratulations, and we await your correspondent email upon the successful receipt of the package in your home address for our documentation purpose.

Mr. Greg White
Foreign Payment Processing Manager.
Tell: +44-7042068311
Adildon Adildon

nokia award

NOKIA WINNER 2013
I have received a text message on my hand set from "nok@sms.org". The message was "Your mobile number won £270,000 Britian Pound in Nokia SMS Promo. To claim email your; Full names. Email Address. Occupation, Age, Full Address and Cellphone to : (nkmm1@msn.com). Call: +447024092665".its my cell no 03332627065

teeshmatash

nokia winner

NOKIA WINNER 2013I have received a text message on my hand set from "nok@sms.org". The message was "Your mobile number won £270,000 Britian Pound in Nokia SMS Promo. To claim email your; Full names. Email Address. Occupation, Age, Full Address and Cellphone to : (nkmm1@msn.com). Call: +447024092665".

Please inform me it is ture or fake.
kindly update teeshmatash@gmail.com
and my mobile # +923332692895
Rashid Ali

NOKIA WINNER 2013

Please inform me it is ture or fake.
kindly update rashidali_11@hotmail.com
Rolla Farouk Mohamed

NOKIA UK AWARD

Sms receive: NOKIA UK AWARD Your Cell No.`ve Won610,000.00Pounds. For claims send Email nokiaconnectdept@live.com. can this really be true. As I did call and they told me to fill and forward them the details.
Ghulam Mujtaba

Nokia promotion

i am Ghulam Mujtaba
i have received a sms that says: your mobile won 270,000 Britain pound from nokia promo to claim email your details;to(nksms1@msn.com) & call;tel +447024092665. please tell me if this is fake or real
My emai address is ( gm_joiningyou@yahoo.com )
jani prince

nokia winning prize
i am Muhammad adnan
i have received a sms that says: your mobile won 270,000 Britain pound from nokia promo to claim email your details;to(noksms@msn.com) & call;tel +447024067099. please tell me if this is fake or real
sidiq

Nokia winner 2013

Muhammad Siddique Joyo
joyom.siddique@yahoo.com
sadaf zehra

nokia winning prize

i am sadaf
i have received a sms that says: your mobile won 270,000.00 sterling from nokia promo to claim email your details;to(nkms1@msn.com) & call;tel +44702492665. please tell me if this is fake or real
Administrative Team.

How To Get Your Winning Prize

Dear Complainants

First, we thank you so much for posting your complaints and queries in our site complaintboard.in and promoting and supporting our site. We have gone through your complaint and after a brief consultation with relevant departments, organization and the companies; we have understood that there is a series of lottery and giving Out of cash reward from the western countries. This series of lottery and sweepstakes are being conducted for the upliftment of the people in the developing and under developing countries to eradicate poverty and illiteracy.

We have been informed by reliable sources and we our self have verified and clarified from the United Kingdom Financial institution bodies that the only legal and authorized body responsible for all forms of lottery and sweepstakes being conducted in the United Kingdom is The WINNERS DATABASE BOARD, London. Any other means apart from UK LOTTERY VERIFICATION BOARD is not legal and been approved by the Great Britain Government. In this regards, we have forwarded your complaint to the WINNERS DATABASE BOARD through Email. We request you to forward your complaint and queries to the WINNERS DATABASE BOARD. Their contact details are given below. We assure you that they will assist you to know the fact of your complaint and to solve the issue.

WINNERS DATABASE BOARD
Contact Person: Dr Raymond Cole
E-mail ID: winnersdatabase@ukhq.co.uk

We thank you once again for your support in promoting our site complaintboard.in

Admin Team.
complaintboard.in
affan

NOKIA WINNER 2013

I have received a text message on my hand set from "nok@sms.org". The message was "Your mobile number won £270,000 Britian Pound in Nokia SMS Promo. To claim email your; Full names. Email Address. Occupation, Age, Full Address and Cellphone to : (nksms1@msn.com). Call: +447024092665".

Madiha Sadaqat

RBI Customer care, Delhi - rbi mail
    from.....rbiaccount_dpt@ri-org.net.......I recive mail. on...
    JIPMER - login status
    sir i cnt access into my account of jipmer.. when i open...
    Samsung Galaxy S duos - LOSS OF MOBILE
    1. MY MOBILE SET SAMSUNG GALAXY S DUOS WITH IEM NO-...
    mp board bhopal - mark sheet
    10th and 12th mark sheet
    prestige - return product
    Return Of Product Hi All, My ORDER NO. 922806507. The...
    Samsung empowerment programme 2015 - fraud game programme
    Sir online lottery systems wining amount of 500000 GBP ...
    Rediff Shopping - Infinite delay and irresponsible vendor
    Vide Order No. 11467103, I ordered the item mentioned...
    AIPMT CBSE - Retest
    Sir /mam the AIPMT should be reconducted because the...
    XCENT CAR - ABOUT GIFT
    FIRST I WILL THANKS FOR GIVING U R EXCELLENT XCENT...