nokia winner

Consumer complaints and reviews about nokia winner

ishaque

Oct 20, 2013

confirmation of prize

I have received a sms from [email]wins@nokia.og[/email] that your mobile phone number has won E750000 Britain pounds in the Nokia SMS Promo 2013. To claim your prize, email your full name, full address, email address, occupation, date of birth, sex, cellphone number, next of kin and scanned copy of any of your ID card or international passport to:( [email]mmsnk@msn.com)[/email] call on Tel: +447024067099.

I wanted to verify either this is true or false message. If it is true than thanks to Nokia company a lot and if it is false and fake message, I would strongly recommend to Nokia Company's higher management to look into the matter and take serious actions against those people who doing this wrong and misguiding the innocent citizens as well as destroying the good image of worlds larges company.
thanks

kamram

Oct 18, 2013

confermation of prize

hi
i have reciv the massage from winner@nokia.org about nokia prize .plz conferm is it fake or not ? my email adress is kamran328@yahoo.com and my cell no is 03007274904 and o3336601977

from
kamran

Oct 17, 2013

CONFIRMATION OF PRIZE

This is scam. Please ignore that.

For further detail, Please visit this link : http://conversations.nokia.com/2012/03/08/the-nokia-lottery-isnt-real-dont-fall-for-it/

Nokia India Team

We would like to inform you that we are changing out contact email address to social@nokia.com. Would request you to please write to us at social@nokia.com going forward.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
SMS “NCC<space><City Name>” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.
nosheen rizvi

Oct 16, 2013

CONFIRMATION OF PRIZE

SIR I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM wins@nokia.org that my number 03317288972 HAD WON 750000 BRITAIN POUND IN NOKIA SMS PROMO 2013 PLEASE CONFIRM IT IS IT FAKE OR NOT?REPLY ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS NOORULAIN.RIZVI@Y7MAIL.COM
biswajit dey

Oct 12, 2013

BBC ONE NATIONAL LOTTERY

14september,2013 ko mere mail id par ek mail aia thaa ke mere mail id BBC ONE NATIONAL LOTTERY ka 500,000.00GBP jita hai or onhone ek RBI(RESERVE BANK OF INDIA) ek link bhi attached kiya thaa. phir onhone agle din subha mujko phone karke bataia ke maine jo rakam jita hai boo india Rs. me 4,44,78,867.00 crore hai.jisne mujko pfone kiya tha onhone onka nam SUNITA VERMA bola,jisnumber se onhone ph kiya woh number hai(9650155258/9953587993). onhone mujko rbi jo link dia tha who hai(rbii-org.hpage.in) phir onhone mujko conversation charges ke liya mujko onka bank me Rs25000/- jama korne ke liya bola tha. maine 17.09.13 ko onka bank me 25000/-jama kor dia.jisme maine jama kia woh a/c no. hai-- (Ajay chand,/ s.b.i./ a/c no330777023173,/branch-delhi/ifs code-sbin0010650) phir oske bad onho ne mera id card,deposit clip,mera bank a/c details,pan card scan karke bhej neko bola. oske ogle din onhone mujko upgrading charges ke liye 89000/- jama korne ko bol. tob maine onse pucha ke onhone phele bola tha ke srif 2500/- hazar dene se hoja e ga. onhone bola ke itna bora amount clearance ke liya yeh de na parhega. phir maihne udhar leke 89000/- woh hi a/c mai jama kar dia. oske ugle din onhone mujko bola income tax ke liye or mujko 4,13,786 deposit korna porhe ga.phir maine kolkata RBI jake malum kiya ke yeh sab ford hai. onho ne income tax charges dene ki liya mujko 9 a/c number s.m.s kiye. woh A/C Nunber hai-- 1) elica sumi,axis bank,a/c no-91310100027510140,ifs code-utib0000378, 2) sharma embrodery,axis bank,a/c no-913020043242994,ifsc code-utib0001021, 3)GOEL ENTERNATINAL,AXIS BANK,A/C NO-913020038982762,IFS CODE-UTIB0001148, 4) BIJOY THOKAR,AXIS BANK,A/C NO.912010024851605,IFSC CODE-UTIB0001359, 5)lucy haokip,axis bank,a/c no-913020022129856, 6)anita mukherjee, axis bank,913010038604889, 7)sunitapatela,axis bank,913010037161220, 8)k.henry,s.b.i, 20113216287,ifs codesbin004522, 9) ngoulung john,s.bi, 20113212090, ifs code-sbin004522 sir, maine total Rs114000/- ITNA RUPEES DEPOSIT KIYA THA.
sir, please mujko mera paisa lotane ke liya mujko madat kijiye. mai apka bohot bohot abhari rahun ga.
mera naam-- biswajit dey, contact no-8017463582 /9339629913
Wais 007

Oct 12, 2013

Complain about "1103"

Dear Mr/Miss

I have receive a Mobil massage from 1103 number last Saturday 6 Oct 2013 that you'r the won £750000 to claim.
Please make me sure about it it's you'r kindness.
My mobile number is(+93786100456)

Thanks:

wais_006
Ghazal

Confirmation of prize

hi
I received mms from nok@mms.org that your mobile nuumber won 270,000 Britian Pound in nokia sms promo. I want to confirm that is it true or fake if it is true than how can i claim it.
this is my email address barbieghazal357@ gmail.com.you can also send details at my mobile this is my mobile number

Ghazal

sikandar ali

Sikandar Ali
from: manghopir garam Cheshma karachi
email: sikandarali_007@yahoo.com
sikandar ali

Sikandar Ali
from: manghopir garam Cheshma karachi.
m_imran_pathan

Confirmation of the prize

Sir i received the MMS from nok@mms.org, that my mobile no 03343186526 had won the prize of 270000 British pound. sir i want to confirm that is it true or fake. please reply me on my email address
khanimran7862003@yahoo.com
farhan ahmad

Confirmation of the prize

Sir i received the MMS from nok@mms.org, that my mobile no 03317511506 had won the prize of 270000 British pound. sir i want to confirm that is it true or fake. please reply me on my email address
farhan.ahmed506@yahoo.com
farhan ahmad

farhan.ahmad506@yahoo.com
mohsinbhatti

Oct 4, 2013

nokia promotion

i have also get msg from nokia promotion about to won 270000 pounds how can i clam it
Guvvala Balakotaiah

Sep 30, 2013

Work Suspend

My account was suspend &block.Please restart & paid work amount.
Nosheen

Prize winner

hi im nosheen i received msg from info@nokia.com that i won the prize 270,000 Britain pound in nokia sms promo 2013.
faizan shaikh

regarding mms from info@nokia.com

hi i recieved a mms regarding the prize of 2,70000 british pound my email address is faizanshaikh5432@gmail.com
the num for contact is given in mms is +447024026573
Zeeshan123

Win Prize

hi i m Zeeshan and Today 29.09.2013 i received a message from info@nokia.com that mu mobile number won 270,000 Britain pounds in nokia sms promo.To claim email your details; to (noksms@outlook.com) Call +447024026573
my mobile number is +923322647120 my email id is : memon_999@yahoo.com

My mobile number is 0093780853848
SHABBIRAHMED

Sep 11, 2013

its all fake alerts

me recieved a txt msg of a 75000 britan pound that me won by a noksms13@outlook.com
SO THIS IS A FAKE ALERT

Sep 10, 2013

Ghulam Asghar Qadir baksh

Sep 9, 2013

WIN PRIZE

AOA irecieved a massage from mmsnk@outlook.com and this number+447024090444.Your Mobile number won 750000 Britain pounds in Nokia sms promo to claim your prize,email your: full name,full address,email address, occupation date of birth ,sex, cell phone number and scanned copy of any ,of your id card or international passport to;please action my complaint . name Ghulam Asghar Qadirbaksh date of birth 1.12.1968,sex male Adress D 82 in bhittai colony korrangi crrosing in Karachi from Pakistan id card number 32303-9857299-5.I am waiting for your answer and give me answer on my Email address is ghulamasgharqadirbaksh@yahoo.com and may mobile number is 03333257552 THANKS Ghulam Asghar Qadirbaksh
Abdulrehman

Sep 6, 2013

AoA
I received A message from mmsnk@outlook.com.Message is Your mobile number win 750000 Brittain Pounds in Nokia sms promo 2013.To claim your prize.Email Your full name,full address and E mail address.Occupation date of birth,Sex,call phone number and scanned copy of your ID card or international passport.Please action of my complain.Name Abdulrehman.Date of birth 12,08,1973.Sex Male. Address Bismillah Otal Super Store Khanewal.ID card number 36103-4915322-7.Waiting for Your answer give me answer on my email address or mobile phone.Email address is abdulrehmanmani2007@yahoo.com.Mobile number 03333120786

THANKS
Abdulrehman
lawyerw%d

Sep 1, 2013

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

DO CONTACT W&D CHAMBERS E-MAIL: charity_lawyers@lawyer.com, THEY WILL PROVIDE TO YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED CONCERNING YOUR WINNING PRIZE AND HELP YOU TO RECEIVE IT.

Provogue Watch - Strap removed from the Lug Hole
    Hi, I would like to inform you that the watch which I...
    One plus one and nexus 5 mobile - Fraud of 25000.
    One guy named Nashir Sindhi called me thru olx regarding...
    intex mobile company - Faulty Phone Sold
    Dear Sir, Ref:- Intex Aqua Power 911442504109101...
    DS MAX PROPERTIES PVT LTD - DS Max Seasons - Lift never works
    I am living in DS Max Seasons, just to give one example of...
    Reliance wi-pod - RE: BILLING ISSUE
    Dear Anand, We have noted your complaint and the same...
    Municipal Corporation Ludhiana - Stray Dogs
    Hello Stray dogs in the streets are increasing on daily...
    Reliance Communication - Balance deduction
    Balance has been deducted without any use. And my call to...
    RGPV BHOPAL - Degree Not Received After 16 Months Of Applying
    I am from MCA 2011 SRIT Jabalpur. Enr. No-...
    GUJARAT POLICE/ TRAFFICE POLICE - Stolen bike
    Respected sir, Recently on this 5th of feb My bike got...
    Starplus - Saath Nibhaana Saathiya - Gopis mother
    The director should take Gopis mother from the show