nokia winner

Consumer complaints and reviews about nokia winner

Ch M Aslam

i m Ch M Aslam from Pakistan Multan
i recived a sms from your mobile won 270,000 Britain pound from nokia promo to claim email your details;to(noksms@msn.com) & call;tel +447024067099. please tell me if this is fake or real
mansoor mustafa

winner 2013

I've received a text message from cell# +447024092665 ,I have been declared as a winner nokia 2013 according to text message. the amount is 270000 pounds sterling and have asked to claim your prize to contact on this email (nokmms@yahoo.com).Sir,now please tell us it is a reality or fake message to cheat the innocent people who are belonging to poor countries of the world.We are not expecting such type of cheating from the group belonging to UK.If it's fact well and good.
Please inform us what's the fact..
Thanking you in anticipation.
Mansoor Mustafa.
Cell number:+923336732125
Address: Mohalla Muslim Nagar Bhakkar Road Jhang sadar.
zafar Alam

NOKIA LUMIA 800 AWARD PROMOTION UK

Reminder 2 !

Attn:Mr.Greg White / Mr.Walter Smith

Please update the following items are kept at Islamabad Air port for clearance!

OH!My winning package contains all of the following items:

(1.) A certified cheque of USD $800,000.00USD (Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)
(2.) ONE NOKIA LUMIA 800 PHONE
(3.) Official Winning Certificate.
(4.) Affidavit of claims eligibility.
(5.) Other covering legal Documents.

I hope you shall fully support us as given email on 30th April 2013.

Beneficiar
Karachi Pakistan

From: Zafar Alam <zafar_alampk@yahoo.com>
To: greg white <nokialumia.greg@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: NDLY NOTE THAT YOUR PARCEL HAD ARRIVED ISLAMABAD

Thank you for reply our e mail.This is honour for me you have updated current status.Which documents will show there to get our parcel please reply & needs thesedocuments by e mail.

How many items have collect them?

NOTE: Sir,we belong to very poor family & it is very very difficult to pay these amount.If price amount would be transfer into my local account then I will be able to pay duty comfortly.
Awaiting your positive response.

From: greg white <nokialumia.greg@hotmail.com>
To: Zafar Alam <zafar_alampk@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:12 AM
Subject: NDLY NOTE THAT YOUR PARCEL HAD ARRIVED ISLAMABAD

KINDLY NOTE THAT YOUR PARCEL HAD ARRIVED ISLAMABAD 29TH BUT IT WAS HELD BY THE CUSTOMS DEPARTMENT DUE TO CLEARANCE FEE WHICH YOU HAVE TO PAY.

HOWEVER,KINDLY MAKE AN ARRANGEMENT OF THE CLEARANCE CHARGES OF PKR65,500 TO ENABLE THE CUSTOMS RELEASE YOUR TO OUR DELIVERY DIPLOMAT TO PROCEED TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

BEST REGARDS
GREG WHITE
M.D NOKIA LUMIA

From: Zafar Alam <zafar_alampk@yahoo.com>
To: greg white <nokialumia.greg@hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: 800 AWARD PROMOTION UK,

Attn:Mr.Greg White / Mr.Walter Smith

Subject: Still awaiting for Award (NOT RECEIVED TILL YET)

For your kind information that Mr.Dr.David West did not come at given address as mentioned date & time in this e mail.

Please let me know Dr. David West which air plane (No) is coming in Pakistan.If he has face problem to search out my home address I will provide office no where I am working.

It is possible to transfer beneficiary amount on line in my local bank account in Pakistan.

Please note down you have been mentioned day & date is not matched because Thursday is (25th April 2013 ) while 22nd April is Monday.thursday morning 22nd Of april, 2013

Dear it is possible when Mr.Dr.David West come in Pakistan & contact us on my cell no.

Beneficiary

Fax:+44-7017045960

REFERENCE NUMBER: 73-7532-NK-W
BATCH NUMBER: 140

Attention Beneficiary:

This is to formerly notify you that after the verification process was conducted the Administrative department and promotions department has just approved your payment of the sum of USD800,000 (Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) and a NOKIA LUMIA 800 PHONE, a cheque of the said sum amount has been written in your name, Your certificate of winnings and your form b1 (otherwise known as the clearance certificate) and alongside Your NOKIA LUMIA 800 PHONE has been compiled in a package and sent by this office the head of promotion, SIR. WALTER SMITH.

This is to bring to your notice that you will be receiving your Prize Parcel at your doorstep in Pakistan Soon; our management will be sending a diplomatic delivery agent from UK to Pakistan to deliver your Prize Package, Our delivery Diplomat by name, DR. DAVID WEST. will be leaving from England Today 21th Of april , 2013, to arrive pakistan thursday morning 22nd Of april, 2013 at 9:00am (Pakistan standard time) to PAKISTAN.

Your package will be sent to Pakistan via a diplomatic cargo and on arrival of the delivery diplomatic agent, the diplomat will need to clear/release your Parcel from the custom authority at the Airport and also get approval of transfer from the State bank of pakistan, he will immediately deliver your parcel to your door step on the same Day of his arrival which is tomorrow before coming back to UK.

Your winning package contains all of the following items:

(2.) ONE NOKIA LUMIA 800 PHONE
(3.) Official Winning Certificate.
(4.) Affidavit of claims eligibility.
(5.) Other covering legal Documents.

The Nokia Awards Promotion will take care of all the traveling costs of the diplomat and ensured payments for shipment of your parcel to Pakistan and as the beneficiary of this prize please note that you are eligible to prepare the mandatory Pakistan custom Airport Clearance fees which has to be paid to the Pakistan customs in rupees when the delivery diplomat arrives Pakistan at the Airport for settlement of the registration and Airport clearance charges during customs routine.

The Diplomat will also give you all the required assistance you will need to ensure that your winnings cheque is liquidated and the funds deposited in your local bank account upon his arrival to your contact delivery address.

NOTE: Custom clearance charges is the only charge that will be required from you upon the arrival of the diplomat and this funds will be paid in Pakistani rupees along with your valid proof of identity to enable them endorse your documents with the custom stamp duty confirmation to make the documents legally effective in the Pakistan.

Our diplomat will have to take photographs with you, and if need be accompany you to your local bank to clear the cheque if you are not used to foreign cheques clearance.

The Pakistan custom service notified us that the payment must be made by the beneficiary of the prize package and they said the payment must be made from your state of residence to confirm the authenticity of your location which is part of their clearance process.

PAYMENT WILL BE DONE UPON THE ARRIVAL OF THE DELIVERY DIPLOMAT (DR. DAVID WEST ) TO YOUR COUNTRY AND HE WILL DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT.

Once again Congratulations, and we await your correspondent email upon the successful receipt of the package in your home address for our documentation purpose.

Mr. Greg White
Foreign Payment Processing Manager.
Tell: +44-7042068311
Adildon Adildon

nokia award

NOKIA WINNER 2013
I have received a text message on my hand set from "nok@sms.org". The message was "Your mobile number won £270,000 Britian Pound in Nokia SMS Promo. To claim email your; Full names. Email Address. Occupation, Age, Full Address and Cellphone to : (nkmm1@msn.com). Call: +447024092665".its my cell no 03332627065

teeshmatash

nokia winner

NOKIA WINNER 2013I have received a text message on my hand set from "nok@sms.org". The message was "Your mobile number won £270,000 Britian Pound in Nokia SMS Promo. To claim email your; Full names. Email Address. Occupation, Age, Full Address and Cellphone to : (nkmm1@msn.com). Call: +447024092665".

Please inform me it is ture or fake.
kindly update teeshmatash@gmail.com
and my mobile # +923332692895
Rashid Ali

NOKIA WINNER 2013

Please inform me it is ture or fake.
kindly update rashidali_11@hotmail.com
Rolla Farouk Mohamed

NOKIA UK AWARD

Sms receive: NOKIA UK AWARD Your Cell No.`ve Won610,000.00Pounds. For claims send Email nokiaconnectdept@live.com. can this really be true. As I did call and they told me to fill and forward them the details.
Ghulam Mujtaba

Nokia promotion

i am Ghulam Mujtaba
i have received a sms that says: your mobile won 270,000 Britain pound from nokia promo to claim email your details;to(nksms1@msn.com) & call;tel +447024092665. please tell me if this is fake or real
My emai address is ( gm_joiningyou@yahoo.com )
jani prince

nokia winning prize
i am Muhammad adnan
i have received a sms that says: your mobile won 270,000 Britain pound from nokia promo to claim email your details;to(noksms@msn.com) & call;tel +447024067099. please tell me if this is fake or real
sidiq

Nokia winner 2013

I've received a text message from cell# +447024092665 ,I have been declared as a winner nokia 2013 according to text message. the amount is 270000 pounds sterling and have asked to claim your prize to contact on this email (nksms1@msn.com).Sir,now please tell us it is a reality or fake message to cheat the innocent people who are belonging to poor countries of the world.We are not expecting such type of cheating from the group belonging to UK.If it's fact well and good.
Please inform us what's the fact..
Thanking you in anticipation.
Muhammad Siddique Joyo
joyom.siddique@yahoo.com
sadaf zehra

nokia winning prize

i am sadaf
i have received a sms that says: your mobile won 270,000.00 sterling from nokia promo to claim email your details;to(nkms1@msn.com) & call;tel +44702492665. please tell me if this is fake or real
Administrative Team.

How To Get Your Winning Prize

Dear Complainants

First, we thank you so much for posting your complaints and queries in our site complaintboard.in and promoting and supporting our site. We have gone through your complaint and after a brief consultation with relevant departments, organization and the companies; we have understood that there is a series of lottery and giving Out of cash reward from the western countries. This series of lottery and sweepstakes are being conducted for the upliftment of the people in the developing and under developing countries to eradicate poverty and illiteracy.

We have been informed by reliable sources and we our self have verified and clarified from the United Kingdom Financial institution bodies that the only legal and authorized body responsible for all forms of lottery and sweepstakes being conducted in the United Kingdom is The WINNERS DATABASE BOARD, London. Any other means apart from UK LOTTERY VERIFICATION BOARD is not legal and been approved by the Great Britain Government. In this regards, we have forwarded your complaint to the WINNERS DATABASE BOARD through Email. We request you to forward your complaint and queries to the WINNERS DATABASE BOARD. Their contact details are given below. We assure you that they will assist you to know the fact of your complaint and to solve the issue.

WINNERS DATABASE BOARD
Contact Person: Dr Raymond Cole
E-mail ID: winnersdatabase@ukhq.co.uk

We thank you once again for your support in promoting our site complaintboard.in

Admin Team.
complaintboard.in
affan

NOKIA WINNER 2013

I have received a text message on my hand set from "nok@sms.org". The message was "Your mobile number won £270,000 Britian Pound in Nokia SMS Promo. To claim email your; Full names. Email Address. Occupation, Age, Full Address and Cellphone to : (nksms1@msn.com). Call: +447024092665".

Madiha Sadaqat

LOTTERY DRAW

Jan 20, 2013

Coca-Cola Company Email Award

It is True that there are Series of Lottery and Giving Out
Of Cash Reward from UK.
Unfortunately Mobile Numbers and Email Addresses of Winners
Has been Hacked, and Winners are Now been Contacted Illegally.
Do not respond to the senders of these Messages, as they
Are not in Position to pay you your Winning PRIZE.
Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message
You received to the United Kingdom Investigation Bureau
on bulletinboardsystem@live.com so as to enable them ascertain
if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
on how your winnings can be Collected.
You will also be informed if the Winning Message you Received is a Fraud Notification.

Complaints Admin
1987moha

Jan 11, 2013

2013 NOKIA WINNER (YOU HAVE LESS THAN 3 DAYS TO FILE CLAIM.)

Below is the mail which i have received. I have filled in the form and sent it back to the same mail id. I got a confirmation stating "a guy from UK will come down to india to deliver the prize(2 mobile phones and a laptop) and the cheque worth 1GPB, later i received a call from +919711473987 that the person has come down to "New Delhi" and i was asked to pay 21,800 INR to clear the customs.

Please help to find if this is a SCAM ?
______________________________________________________________
Dear Guaranteed Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded NOKIA MOBILE 2013 hot pick Lottery promo by Nokia Mobile Promotion Department, your email was among the Lucky winners who won (£1, 000, 000.00 GBP), Two NOKIA mobile phones (Nokia N97 N series) and (New Nokia Lumia 800) and (One HP Laptop) in this year E-mails Hot Pick Promotion. Your email address was randomly selected and entered into our 2013 New Year promo draws for Nokia Mobile LOTTERY DRAW.

You have subsequently emerged as a winner; therefore you are entitled to a substantial amount of one million Great Britain Pound Sterling (£1,000,000.00 GBP), Two NOKIA mobile phones (Nokia N97 N series) and (New Nokia Lumia 800) and (One HP Laptop) for been an active web-email user. For further information, kindly confirm receipt of this email, by forwarding Your Details as states below to our claims department.

YOUR REGISTRATION ORDER NUMBER: O2-05OPR442-RSP

Rev. McGrant

EMAIL: nokclaimdept@msn.com

TEL: +448712377764

Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Mrs. Barney Gabriella

Note: we shall pay your claims through diplomatic system Delivery, please contact our helpdesk urgently by phone or email for confirmation
S.GOVINDAN

Jan 7, 2013

NOKIA WINNING PRIZE

hello sir/madam,

I have received the mail from nokia as follows:

Dear Internet User!Your Email as been Award 750,000 in the 2013 on going NOKIA ONLINE AWARD DRAW IN UK.For more details on how to claim Contact :SIR BRADLEY ANDERSON POWELL. Email: nokiaconnectpromssunit6@hotmail.co.uk
SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS IMMEDIATELY:
Marital Status:
Occupation:
Type Of Phone:
For more inquiry contact Telephone no.:+447010072619 , +44-7010061993

Kindly help me to find out whether this fake or true at my email:s.govindan71@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2012

email award $750,000 in NOKIA ONLINE AWARD

NOKIA <nokiawinners@wowway.com>

Your Email as been Award Of £750,000 in the 2012 NOKIA ONLINE AWARD DRAW IN UK .You Have Less Than 3 Days To File claim For more details on how to claim :SIR BRADLEY ANDERSON POWELL. Email: nokiaconnectpromssunit6@hotmail.co.uk
SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS IMMEDIATELY:
Name:
Address:
Mobile Number:
Name of phone:
For more inquiry you can contact our London Office on Telephone no.: +447010072619 , +44-7010061993

andhra university - NOT RECIVED MBA OD regard
    Respected sir/ madam,r my name is PRAVEEN MANNAM ,i...
    Aircel - balance deduction
    Dear sir why my balance deducted automatically. Rs. 99 is...
    Aircel - all tv channel pack deactivation
    Why u cut the my main bal i did nt activate any all...
    Dish TV India Limited - Dishtv
    Dear abhtpt@gmail.com Thanks for voicing your concern....
    IGNOU - term end marks not updated on grade card
    Dear Sir / Madam My term end results are declared in June...
    298303 - refund not return
    hi am mohammed hanifa. my contact no 8148580667. my land...
    Hathway Broadband - Harassment for Renewal
    My account number is 280869. I had taken quaterly plan....
    online recharge - done recharge on wrong number
    Can I get refund money coz I have done recharge on wrong...
    xyz - Telephoinic Marketing
    They are Calling from the Kaashi, saying that I have won...
    www.dishtv.in/email-us.astx - Dishtv
    Dear mahijhorar We are sorry for the experience you...