nokia winner

Consumer complaints and reviews about nokia winner

abdul mujeeb

Mar 9, 2014

iam received a message from Nokia,UK.

i got a message from UK.The message is YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAVE WON YOU £500.000 POUNDS(4crore 6LAKHS) IN ON GOING NOKIA MOBILE AWARD 2013 IN UK, SEND NAME,NUMB,MAIL,AND ADRES TO noka23@hotmail.com
My mobile no. is 9747660902.Isn't True????
Plzzz confirm me it is true or not???
My Email: abdulmujeeb405@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2013

Nokia prize

This is scam. Please ignore that.

For further detail, Please visit this link : http://conversations.nokia.com/2012/03/08/the-nokia-lottery-isnt-real-dont-fall-for-it/

Nokia India Team

We would like to inform you that we are changing out contact email address to social@nokia.com. Would request you to please write to us at social@nokia.com going forward.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
SMS “NCC<space><City Name>” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.
abbasaslan

Dec 2, 2013

nokia prize

I am Abbas Aslan and I received an message from wins@nokia.net and the message was this that i won 750.000 UK pound if it is really true please sent a confirmation message to abbas12aslan@gmail.com or call at 0093780229461 please call me !!

Abbas Aslan.

thanks
farshednadem

Nov 12, 2013

nokia win

I receive a massage from Nokia that my cell no win 750.000 pound tell me is it true? please send me conformation mail at farshednadem368@gmail.com
mkgogs

Oct 29, 2013

2013 NOKIA WINNER

sir/madam i have received this email...is it fake ..please inform me at-9957771162 OR mail me at mkgogs@gmail.com

NOKIA CO-OPERATION UNITED KINGDOM
Nokia House. Summit Avenue Southwood
Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NAG, UK.
Tel: +44-8712341095
+44-8712341195
+44-8712341241
Email: nokiaconnect@nokiaoffcorp.com

Dear Nokia Winner,

We congratulate you for emerging as the award winner of the Nokia award £750,000 Great British Pounds (G.B.P.) in year 2013 Asia Splash Promo. This award is conducted for us to promote and advertise our product in Asian Countries also to eradicate poverty in the Asian Countries to help the finance system of these countries to grow up in the coming future and be financially strong. Since we are one of the leading phone product company in India.

Your Email emerged as the winner of our promotion after getting E-mails from service providers in India where Emails were selected randomly by our computerized ballot system and as such we wish to say congratulation on behalf of the Nokia Company United Kingdom as your Email emerged as the winner of our promotion. Be informed that your award has been insured for safety reasons so that to avoid lost of any form/kind. You will also be given a brand New Sony Vaio Laptop (VPCEG38FN) and 2 Nokia Lumia 920 Mobile Phones.

This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

Rules and Regulations
1. Winners are required to fill the Winning Processing Form, Failure to do so shall render the form invalid and winners will be disqualified.
2. Winners must know that the money won is very huge and as such should try as much as possible to keep their winnings strictly confidential until the said funds has been received. This is to avoid impersonation or double claims which we have experienced in previous draws.

PLEASE SELECT YOUR CLAIM OPTION‏
========
Option 1: You can come to OUR Headquarters in London United Kindom with your VISA document for collection. Please beinformed that your prize CAN NOT be claim by any 3rd parties such as friends or family members except you only for security reasons.
========
Option 2: Inability to meet with the stipulated time/period or no availability of Embassy/Travel documents (VISA),Your Winning amount of £750,000 GBP will be transferred to your account within 24 hours from today through the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to your domestic account that you will be giving to us.

You are to fill it your Winning Processing Form completely in block letters, The 2 Nokia Lumia 920 Mobile Phones and brand New Sony Vaio Laptop (VPCEG38FN) will be delivered to your address .So you can simply fill in the required information below and mail it back to us and please do send us your one passport size photograph on reply to this Email:
nokiaconnectprmounit@nokiaoffcorp.com

SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS
Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.)
First name:
Account Number:
Branch Name :
Your Passport Size Photograph:

Reply to this Email: nokiaconnectprmounit@nokiaoffcorp.com

Important Notice: The Reserve Bank of India RBI has asked you to pay for the Administration Fees of Rupees 13,950 INRbefore the transfer this amount in your nominated account.The Administration Charges is in 2 parts. First is the Registration Fee of Rupees 10,000 INR and the other is Foreign Exchange Stamp Duty of Rupees 3,950 INR. so the total is Rupees 13,950 . The Administration Fee can not be deducted from your won prize, because your prize has been protected by a professional hardcover insurance policy which makes it impossible to deduct from it, and it has to be remitted to you in full value

For more inquiry you can contact our London Office on Telephone no.:
+44-8712341195, +44-8712341095

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN FROM NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS.
Once again on behalf of members and staff of NOKIA, I say congratulations as you spend your great fortune.

PROMOTION MANAGER
SIR. Bradley Anderson Powell
Tel: +44-8712341095
+44-8712341195
+44-8712341241
NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS®
(c) 2013 NOKIA Copyright

please inform me about it.....i will be grateful for this regard.
your's

email winner award

moti lal

Oct 28, 2013

email winner award

sir/madam i have received this email...is it fake ..please inform me at-9835846486.
NOKIA CORPORATION

Batch Number: NK146/003
Pin Number: 85568VPG24
Ticket Number: 110147662

Congratulations!!!

We wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report test conducted for all international email award winners for Beginning of year 2013 bonanza. A Cheque value (£750,000.00) Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pound Sterling's has been issued in your name.

YOUR PRIZE DOCUMENT INCLUDE:-
1. Nokia Corporation Prize Endorsed Certificate.
2. Certified Cheque Valued £750,000.00 Great British Pound.
3. Clear Source Of Funds Certificate (Certified By International Monetary Fund).
4. Letter Of Affidavit From British Judiciary Crown Court (Duly Signed By The Legal Attorney).
5. Nokia lumia 920
These documents has been securely sealed and packed for security reasons, to avoid mishandling of your prize document. On this note we hereby inform you that delivery of your prize document has commenced via Globelink Courier Delivery Diplomatic Officer { Mr. Albert Derrick }, who has been assigned by us to deliver your prize document directly to you at your home in INDIA.

Important Note: Diplomat Mr. Albert Derrick from Globelink Courier Company, will arrive India from United Kingdom with your prize document at the early hours of[tuesday 22nd october 2013.] Be informed that the designated point that Globelink Courier Diplomat will arrive in India is at Indira Gandhi International Airport - New Delhi.

Note: You therefore advice by Nokia Mobil Company to please stay at home by the time of delivery parcel to you by our delivery officer Mr. Albert Derrick , you are to provide your valid id card,(International Passport, Driving License, Pan Card) any of the above id card you are to provide to our delivery officer before parcel can be handover to you.

kindly be inform that Nokia Mobile Company have already pay for the courier charges only, it's your duty to provide India Airport Governmental Tax Clearance Fee immediately it arrived in New Delhi International Airport. Due to the value content of your certified parcel it most be approve by the customs authority before delivery can commence to your home of residence. The amount which you are require to remit is {Rs 23,000 } to the customs of your country for the India Government Tax Clearance Fee at the airport. The amount will be use for clearance of your parcel immediately it arrived India, customs will also issue receipt of clearance payment to our diplomatic agent who will deliver your parcel to your home of residence. Note winning prize most be approved by customs stamp duty before any bank can accept the cheque.

Do contact our Chief operating officer with the below contact details and re-confirm your delivery address to him within 24 hours.

GLOBELINK COURIER COMPANY INDIA POST.
Chief operating officer: Mr. Albert Derrick
Tel: +448719158666
Event Manager
Nokia Corporation.

============================== =============================
Disclosure: This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
============================== =============================
Copyright (c)2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.

2 attachments — Download all attachments View all images Share all images
DIPLOMAT ALBERT DERRICK.jpg DIPLOMAT ALBERT DERRICK.jpg
50K View Share Download
LETTER OF GUARANTEE-1.jpg LETTER OF GUARANTEE-1.jpg
193K View Share Down

please inform me about it.....i will be grateful for this regard.
your's
motilal
SVNIT SURAT,GUJARAT-395007
MOB NO.-+919835846486
jahangirahmad

Oct 26, 2013

prize confirmation

Hi I am jahangir Ahmad I have received a MMS from info@nokiapromo.org of winning prize of 270000 britnian pounds please confirm me about this is it real or fraud my cell phone no is 03316283770 email jahangirahmad64@gmail.com.
syed aleem

Aleem hassan

SIR I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM wins@nokia.org that my number 03342929454
i WON 750000 BRITAIN POUND IN NOKIA SMS PROMO 2013 PLEASE CONFIRM IT IS IT FAKE OR NOT?REPLY ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS aleemhassan56@gmail.com
regards..
Mohammad Aleem Hassan
Muhammad Faisal

Nokia Promo

I received 5 msgs of winning by Nokia Promo.
Its Faisal. 00923462708590.
email- mfaisalqur@yahoo.com

nokia Prize Win

hi i m Amjad Ali Mughal and Today 23.10.2013 i received a message from info@nokia.com that mu mobile number won 270,000 Britain pounds in nokia mms promo.To claim email your details; to Call +447024026573
my mobile number is 00923346976815 and My email id m.hashim278@yahoo.com

my mobile number is 00923346976815 and My email id m.hashim278@yahoo.com
Secure Verify

Oct 23, 2013

LOTTERY VERIFICATION CENTER

You are advise to contact complaintrep247@consultant.com.
Information that got to our verification department confirmed that mobile numbers and email addresses of winner has been hacked and winners are now been contacted illegally do not respond to such messages as they are not in position to pay you your winning PRIZE. for proper verification send your full names Address Telephone Number and Winning number you received to the united kingdom investigation bureau on complaintrep247@consultant.com so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the lottery and give you information on how your prize can be claimed you will also be informed if the winning message you received is a fraud notification?.,

Oct 21, 2013

Confirmation of prize

rilyassyed

Oct 20, 2013

Nokia FRAD

sir, I have received a sms from {wins@nokia.org} that your mobile number won 750000 britain pound in nokia sms promo 2013.to claim your prize,email your;full names,full address,email address,occupation,date of birth,sex,callphone number and scanned copy of any of your id card or international passport to:{mmsnk@msn.com} call:+447024090444. I Want to verify either this is true or false message.If it is true than thanks to nokia company a lot and it is false and fake message, i would strongly recommend to nokia company,s higher management to look into the matter and take serious actions against those people who doing this wrong and misguiding the innocent citizens as well as destroying the good image of worlds larger company. Regards Rameez Ilyas Syed From:Kharota syedan sialkot pakistan Email:rilyassyed@gmail.com
ishaque

Oct 20, 2013

confirmation of prize

I have received a sms from [email]wins@nokia.og[/email] that your mobile phone number has won E750000 Britain pounds in the Nokia SMS Promo 2013. To claim your prize, email your full name, full address, email address, occupation, date of birth, sex, cellphone number, next of kin and scanned copy of any of your ID card or international passport to:( [email]mmsnk@msn.com)[/email] call on Tel: +447024067099.

I wanted to verify either this is true or false message. If it is true than thanks to Nokia company a lot and if it is false and fake message, I would strongly recommend to Nokia Company's higher management to look into the matter and take serious actions against those people who doing this wrong and misguiding the innocent citizens as well as destroying the good image of worlds larges company.
thanks

kamram

Oct 18, 2013

confermation of prize

hi
i have reciv the massage from winner@nokia.org about nokia prize .plz conferm is it fake or not ? my email adress is kamran328@yahoo.com and my cell no is 03007274904 and o3336601977

from
kamran

Oct 17, 2013

CONFIRMATION OF PRIZE

nosheen rizvi

Oct 16, 2013

CONFIRMATION OF PRIZE

SIR I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM wins@nokia.org that my number 03317288972 HAD WON 750000 BRITAIN POUND IN NOKIA SMS PROMO 2013 PLEASE CONFIRM IT IS IT FAKE OR NOT?REPLY ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS NOORULAIN.RIZVI@Y7MAIL.COM
biswajit dey

Oct 12, 2013

BBC ONE NATIONAL LOTTERY

14september,2013 ko mere mail id par ek mail aia thaa ke mere mail id BBC ONE NATIONAL LOTTERY ka 500,000.00GBP jita hai or onhone ek RBI(RESERVE BANK OF INDIA) ek link bhi attached kiya thaa. phir onhone agle din subha mujko phone karke bataia ke maine jo rakam jita hai boo india Rs. me 4,44,78,867.00 crore hai.jisne mujko pfone kiya tha onhone onka nam SUNITA VERMA bola,jisnumber se onhone ph kiya woh number hai(9650155258/9953587993). onhone mujko rbi jo link dia tha who hai(rbii-org.hpage.in) phir onhone mujko conversation charges ke liya mujko onka bank me Rs25000/- jama korne ke liya bola tha. maine 17.09.13 ko onka bank me 25000/-jama kor dia.jisme maine jama kia woh a/c no. hai-- (Ajay chand,/ s.b.i./ a/c no330777023173,/branch-delhi/ifs code-sbin0010650) phir oske bad onho ne mera id card,deposit clip,mera bank a/c details,pan card scan karke bhej neko bola. oske ogle din onhone mujko upgrading charges ke liye 89000/- jama korne ko bol. tob maine onse pucha ke onhone phele bola tha ke srif 2500/- hazar dene se hoja e ga. onhone bola ke itna bora amount clearance ke liya yeh de na parhega. phir maihne udhar leke 89000/- woh hi a/c mai jama kar dia. oske ugle din onhone mujko bola income tax ke liye or mujko 4,13,786 deposit korna porhe ga.phir maine kolkata RBI jake malum kiya ke yeh sab ford hai. onho ne income tax charges dene ki liya mujko 9 a/c number s.m.s kiye. woh A/C Nunber hai-- 1) elica sumi,axis bank,a/c no-91310100027510140,ifs code-utib0000378, 2) sharma embrodery,axis bank,a/c no-913020043242994,ifsc code-utib0001021, 3)GOEL ENTERNATINAL,AXIS BANK,A/C NO-913020038982762,IFS CODE-UTIB0001148, 4) BIJOY THOKAR,AXIS BANK,A/C NO.912010024851605,IFSC CODE-UTIB0001359, 5)lucy haokip,axis bank,a/c no-913020022129856, 6)anita mukherjee, axis bank,913010038604889, 7)sunitapatela,axis bank,913010037161220, 8)k.henry,s.b.i, 20113216287,ifs codesbin004522, 9) ngoulung john,s.bi, 20113212090, ifs code-sbin004522 sir, maine total Rs114000/- ITNA RUPEES DEPOSIT KIYA THA.
sir, please mujko mera paisa lotane ke liya mujko madat kijiye. mai apka bohot bohot abhari rahun ga.
mera naam-- biswajit dey, contact no-8017463582 /9339629913
Wais 007

Oct 12, 2013

Complain about "1103"

Dear Mr/Miss

I have receive a Mobil massage from 1103 number last Saturday 6 Oct 2013 that you'r the won £750000 to claim.
Please make me sure about it it's you'r kindness.
My mobile number is(+93786100456)

Thanks:

wais_006
Ghazal

Confirmation of prize

hi
I received mms from nok@mms.org that your mobile nuumber won 270,000 Britian Pound in nokia sms promo. I want to confirm that is it true or fake if it is true than how can i claim it.
this is my email address barbieghazal357@ gmail.com.you can also send details at my mobile this is my mobile number

Ghazal

sikandar ali

Sikandar Ali
from: manghopir garam Cheshma karachi
email: sikandarali_007@yahoo.com

sbi po recruitment - didn't get my registration no and password
    Sir, I fill SBI PO form and amount 509 detucted from my...
    345798 - twice filled the sbi po form
    Sir/Ma'am, As i was applying online for SBI PO 2014...
    reliance big tv set top box - No response from BIG TV after filing complaint
    I have Reliance BIG TV from last 3 years. And always...
    Airtel Digital TV-Set Top Box - Airtel STB keeps restarting
    Several complaints, box replacements and service calls...
    micromax a110q - black shed in display
    my micromax A 110Q handset in complaint for display in...
    IDEA cellular ltd. - RE: Wrong Deduction of Balance Rs. 60.00
    Dear Customer, We wish to inform you that your...
    sakthi software solutions - Interview call
    Im a 2013 passed out. As i received mail from sss through...
    BSNL WIMAX - bill amont
    my wimax plan is HOWI 750.but my bill amont is 888rs...
    ARMY POSTAL SERVICES PLI - Non receipt of Premium receipt book
    Sir, I am No15133898Y Ex-Hav/oPr Asish Garain was retired...