nokia winner

Consumer complaints and reviews about nokia winner

Sep 10, 2013

This is scam. Please ignore that.

For further detail, Please visit this link : http://conversations.nokia.com/2012/03/08/the-nokia-lottery-isnt-real-dont-fall-for-it/

Nokia India Team

We would like to inform you that we are changing out contact email address to social@nokia.com. Would request you to please write to us at social@nokia.com going forward.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
SMS “NCC<space><City Name>” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.
Ghulam Asghar Qadir baksh

Sep 9, 2013

WIN PRIZE

AOA irecieved a massage from mmsnk@outlook.com and this number+447024090444.Your Mobile number won 750000 Britain pounds in Nokia sms promo to claim your prize,email your: full name,full address,email address, occupation date of birth ,sex, cell phone number and scanned copy of any ,of your id card or international passport to;please action my complaint . name Ghulam Asghar Qadirbaksh date of birth 1.12.1968,sex male Adress D 82 in bhittai colony korrangi crrosing in Karachi from Pakistan id card number 32303-9857299-5.I am waiting for your answer and give me answer on my Email address is ghulamasgharqadirbaksh@yahoo.com and may mobile number is 03333257552 THANKS Ghulam Asghar Qadirbaksh
Abdulrehman

Sep 6, 2013

AoA
I received A message from mmsnk@outlook.com.Message is Your mobile number win 750000 Brittain Pounds in Nokia sms promo 2013.To claim your prize.Email Your full name,full address and E mail address.Occupation date of birth,Sex,call phone number and scanned copy of your ID card or international passport.Please action of my complain.Name Abdulrehman.Date of birth 12,08,1973.Sex Male. Address Bismillah Otal Super Store Khanewal.ID card number 36103-4915322-7.Waiting for Your answer give me answer on my email address or mobile phone.Email address is abdulrehmanmani2007@yahoo.com.Mobile number 03333120786

THANKS
Abdulrehman
lawyerw%d

Sep 1, 2013

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

DO CONTACT W&D CHAMBERS E-MAIL: charity_lawyers@lawyer.com, THEY WILL PROVIDE TO YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED CONCERNING YOUR WINNING PRIZE AND HELP YOU TO RECEIVE IT.

Aug 30, 2013

conformation about nokia winning sms promo 2013

Sajid Mahmood

Aug 26, 2013

conformation about nokia winning sms promo 2013

hi i m sajid nd yesterday 25.08.2013 i received a message from nok@prm.org that mu mobile number won 270,000 Britain pounds in nokia sms promo.To claim email your details; to (nksms2@outlook.com)& call Mr Mark cole:Tel +447024092665
my mobile number is +923327338774 my email id is : sajidmahmood468@yahoo.com

nokia winning sms

i reciev a msg from nok@prm.org 25.08.13
tell me its true or fake
its my mobile number +92332-7371655
my e.mail addres is wasif_ayesh@yahoo.com

Aug 22, 2013

spam sms recieved

arifsalam70

Aug 22, 2013

spam sms recieved

Dear Nokia Promo Team

I also received SMS on 21-08-2013 that your mobile number has won pound 270,000.00 in nokia sms promo 2013. the sms also sent to other 100 numbers which list are showing on my sms. please check it seriously and take action against this.

Best Regards

Arif Salam
yasar

Aug 21, 2013

win prize

AoA, today I received two messages first from info@nokia.com and second from draw@nokia.com and amount in Britain pounds 2,70,000 & 7,50,000 and in this message they are saying that to claim the prize email them full name,full address,e-mail address,occupation,date of birth,sex,cellphone # and scanned copy of your any ID card or international passport. Please its a humble request from you take a serious action alone them because they are using your's name and want to exploit your good name and repotation which in market right now and making fool's and distrubing your's good and valuable customers... Once again its request that take some action...
Waiting for your answer give me answer on my email address m.yasar.a.khalid789@gmail.com

Your's Customer
M.Yasar Abbas Khalid
ARSLAN CHEEMA

Aug 19, 2013

Confirmation about prize nokia SMS promo 2013

dear sir ,i have recieve a sms from wins@nokia.com 19.08.2013,that my mobile number won 750,000 britian pound in nokia sms promo
tel me its true or fake
from ARSLAN

Aug 19, 2013

fake sms regarding won prize

muhammad saeed

fake sms regarding won prize

i reciev a msg from nok@prm.org 17.08.13
that ure mobile number won 270.000 britian pound in nokia sms promo
kindly try to prevent the human being from these fake stories
mansoorxperts

sir

Dear Nokia Representive, Today received sms to me on cell phone that says, you won 270,000.00 UK pound & advised to call Mr. Mark Cole: Tel+447024092665 & (nksms2@outlook.com) plzzzzz tell me and my email m_mansoortt555@yahoo.com
husan ara

nokia win

husan ara

nokia win

Dear Nokia Representive, Today received sms to me on cell phone that says, you won 270,000.00 UK pound & advised to call Mr. Mark Cole: Tel+447024092665 & (nksms2@outlook.com) for prize. Please tell me about sms fake or true this is my email zarmeenakhan@hotmail.com
tasmiamirani

dear sir

i reciev a msg from nok@prm.org 16.08.13
tell me its true or fake
its my mobile number 03344621678
tasmiamirani

dear sir

dear sir ,i have recieve a sms from nok@prm.org,16.08.2013,that my mobile number won 270,000 britian pound in nokia sms promo
tel me its true or fake
from tasmia akram

Aug 16, 2013

Nokia Promo...

Basharat Ali

Aug 15, 2013

Nokia Promo...

i hy receive nokia won prize msg plz tel me about that its true or not.Asif Ali the msg is that (your mob number won L270,000 Brit.. Pound in nokia Sms Promo.... ) 0334-4326127

Aug 14, 2013

Confirmation about prize nokia promo

saeed

Aug 13, 2013

Confirmation about prize nokia promo

Dear Nokia Representive, Today received sms to me on cell phone that says, you won 270,000.00 UK pound & advised to call Mr. Mark Cole: Tel+447024092665 & (nksms2@outlook.com) for prize. Please tell me about sms fake or true.My email: saeedabbas dae2006@yahoo.com

PAN Card not received - pan card not received
    sir i applied for pan card . my pan card no. AWPPP1754K....
    BEST buses in Mumbai - Very Bad Frequency
    I am a regular traveller on Bus No.254 from Veera Desai...
    State Bank of India - refund
    ctet exam not apply cause refund
    Dy. Chief Minister, Govt. of Tamilnadu, India - NOT RECEIVED FLOOD RELIFE FUND
    I HAVE NOT RECEIVED FLOOD RELIFE FUND The Honorable Chief...
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - LOTTERY FAKE OR SCAM
    Dear Lucky Winner, The Coca Cola US Promotion...
    CRA-NSDL - re generate the password
    respected sir, I am trying to...
    The Panel Station - Unsubscribe
    i never wanted to be part of The Panel Station but the...
    jntu kakinada - p.c applying
    My name is venky .2015 passout .but last 3-1 jun. 2015 and...
    bsnl sim card - Please lock BSNL No - 9412072162
    My phone with my BSNL sim card was lost on 13 feb 2016....