Northern Railway -DRM Office New Delhi

Consumer complaints and reviews about Northern Railway -DRM Office New Delhi

Barthold

Mar 7, 2015

Robbery

I would like to report that I was robbed/pickpocketted on the New Delhi Railway Station on 25 February last.
It happened in the chaos when finally the nighttrain to Varanasi arrived after a delay of more than 2 hours.
My wallet was stolen with the following items in it:
-American Express credit card
-2 x ING Bank debet card
-Drivers license
-My wife's ABN AMRO Bank credit card
-Cash: 80 euros and 10,000 Rupees

I had to catch my nighttrain to Varanasi so I could not go to the New Delhi police station to file a police report.
I was advised by the Mumbai police to fill out this Complaint Registration Form.
I need a report from you so I can arrange everything with my insurance.

Looking forward to your reaction,

Kind regards,
Barthold van Hasselt
Noorderstraat 69-I
1017 TT Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Passportnr: NM1L2J9H4
sonu@gupta

Feb 25, 2015

pakshpaat or ghooskhori

Hello sir, mai pahle bi ek baar complaint kar chuki hu per uska mere paas koi jawab nai aaya or na hi uspar koi action liya gaya maine chhoti more sarai railway colony mai iw ko laker pakhpaat ki complaint ki jo 50 block b-7 mai tiles ko lekar thi .par uska mujhe koi reply nai mila iska kya matlb samjhu sir ap koi help nai kar sakte kya ? Plz help me
kunj gupta

Dec 9, 2014

SHORT TICKET ISSUE

On 07.12.2014 at 12.10 pm I took three tickets for Ludhiana for passenger train and three tickets for return from Ludhiana to Dhuri and I gave Rs.100/- and Rs.15/- per ticket he deducted Rs.90/- and issue me Ticket No.248/0784 towards to Ludhiana for three person and Ticket No.248/0785 he gave me for one person while I paid to him Rs.90/-(Return ticket) instead of three tickets and that time I was hurry because the train was coming at the station and in the train when I checked I found that only one ticket has been issued to me. Due to this type crucial act I have faced so many problem in the train when I faced to ticket checker and I pay penalty to ticket checker for two tickets.The same ticket I shows to your employee at the station at 08.50 pm when I return.
Sir this type act shows cheating with the customer. The person name I don`t know but please check the person who was on duty on 07.12.2012 at 12.10pm.
I request you to kindly check the matter immediately and inform me accordingly other wise I will move to consumer court for this harresment. Thanks with regards.
dada.sharma3@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2014

Child Missing

My child has been Missing last Saturday in Palam to rewari train .And Please Help the same .and below mention Detail of missing child

Name-Param Kumar
Age - 12 yrs
City address -Rz 668 /D gali no 27/B sadh nagar new delhi -110045
Phone No- 8010135922

attach Image For your Ref:-
rawat70

Nov 26, 2014

Late arrival/departure of train.

I would like to bring into your kind notice that the above cited train is not running as per its schedule timings in Rewari-Tilak Bridge-Rewari route.
Needless to mention that thousands of commuters are using this train and it is the life line for daily Office goers. This is the only train in this route (Rewari-Tilak Bridge-Rewari). We have no other alternate train in this route except this one.
For the last two & half months, this train is arriving late at Tilak Bridge/Shivaji Bridge resulting in; the office goers are reaching their respective offices late and marking their attendance as LATE COMERS in their respective offices. Since we reach the office late, we feel mentally humiliation as there is no fault of ours.
I would earnestly request you to kindly look into the matter ON URGENT BASIS and instruct the concerned officials to run the train (Rewari-Tilak Bridge-Rewari) as per its scheduled time. This will greatly help the daily office commuters to perform their duties in an efficient & dedicated manner.
We also wish to give our contribution towards the fulfillment of dream of our respected Prime Minister Narender Modi Ji.
kailas.m.h

Nov 21, 2014

RMS Group , D ,Post

I am sundar ,Railway Recruitment Cell Delhi RMS Group “D” call me sir ,noumber +917411065402 its argent call me
vikas.01

Nov 21, 2014

corrupted adn and iw

Hello Sir,

I would like to draw your kind attention towards corruption happening in D.C.M Railway colony.

Mr Moti Lal Meena is A.D.M in IW office at kishan ganj Railway Coloney Delhi 110007 who is allegedly in bad activities.

Without any prior notification they are force to vacate the quarter number 137/10 D.C.M Railway Colony and he has given order of power and water supply cut to their employee.

He has allotted quarter very far from current location rather than same location.

I would request you to please allot the quarter on same location and take strict action against Mr Meena for mental harassment.
sanjayrna@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2014

pay fixation

i am esm grade 2 at rohana. my basic pay 9790 and my friend esm grade 2 is basic pay 10200.why
sonugupta

Sep 16, 2014

PAKSHPAAT BY I.W OFFICER

Mai Chhoti More Sarai Railway Colony Mai Rehti hu or mai apko batana chahati hu ki humare yanha ka jo (I.W OFFICER ) Hai
wo colony ke logo ke saath bahut pakshpaat karta jo log usko paise khilate hai unka kaam pahle ho jata hai or jo aisa nai karte unko baar baar complaint likhne ko kaha jata hai per us per koi sunwai nai hoti.
mai apko batati hu chhoti more sarai mai washrooms & kitchen mai Tiles lagane ke order hai per I.W Officer sirf un logo gharo mai lagwa raha hai jo colony ke dada bante hai or aisa ek baar nahi har baar hota hai kisi bhi kaam ke liye hum logo ko bar bar chakkar lagane padte hai . 50 block chhoti more sarai mai kawal (50/B-7) mai tiles lag gai hai or baki log bolne jate hai to unko ye bola jata hai ki jab apka no aayega to lag jayegi per sir ap bato fir ( 50 /B-7) mai bina no ke kese lag gai.
sir mai apko apna naam bhi nai bata sakti kyoki agar vanha kisi ko pata lag gaya to mera gharwalo ka vanha rehna mushkil ho jayega per sir plz help me .ki hum kya kare.
Khan@Jind

Sep 11, 2014

Finding the Condition of life of the people we took VRS and there children(who got job) ignoring them

R/sir,
I want to bring your attention to a subject i.e. the persons who got retire under Violentary Retirement Scheme for the welfare of there children. Some of the new joined boys are not taking proper care of there parents, even they beat and have thrown them out of the railway quater and left there parents a pity life in sorrow and pennyless.

It is a rule of railways that the half of the salary of new appointed boys will go in the account of there parents and this condition must be followed so that there would be no ignorance of parents.

There should be a time to time check by dist. head office that the parents are living a good life and there children are not avoiding them.

There should be a strict warning to the new appointed boys under VRS Scheme that if smone found guilty a Strict action will be taken against them.

I hope you will take this matter Seriously ............. Thank you
sumit chhabra

Aug 27, 2014

regarding corruption

sir i m an employee of FCI RAJPURA(PUNJAB) and whenever i go to place indent at goods office, the CGS chief goods supervisor asks me favour most of the time either in cash or in kind. i requeted him that i am an emloyee and have nothing to give you.But on 27/8/2014 he misbehaved when i denied him to entertain his favour. kindly consider my request as soon as possible.
Rani gupta

Aug 25, 2014

Income tax deducted but not paid to income tax department

Staff are suffering, Income tax department are serving a notice to Railway staff for paying the amount deducted by the Railway account office, drm office N.delhi for the year 2013-2014.
vivek3187953

Jul 9, 2014

Cleaning of Latrine of Railway Quarter In Ghaziabad

I m Vivek Kumar from Ghaziabad S/O Shri Bhudev Singh writing this message because I sent an application yesterday to Clean my Latrine but no body came yesterday and when I visit again today to inform them on the same issue they told me that the application was applied yesterday so therefore We didn't came and when they visit at my home by today and asked me to give them a dirty clothe I provide them then He told me that Give me digger instrument I told them I don't have the digger Item at my home and tell them you should bring that from your Department so first they asked me to pay 500 Rs to Clean my Latrine and have to provide digger item as well.But I don't have any digger item so how can I give them so They guiys shouted on me and told that No body can clean your Latrine without digger Item.when I warn them to complaint about it to the senior then they told No Body can do anything for this concern.

so I would like to know that You don't have enough items in store as well as the behave of the persons like killing me on the spot.
and they went on that time without Clean my Quarter Latrine I m so bother because of this Because I have to pay to the private Cleaners for this.
So What is the Profit from the Government Department If you don't have the manner as well as the enough items to Clean my Latrine and the behavior like this.

Can Anybody if reading my concern can do anything on this issue Or its just a waste of time to writing over here.
Please let me know if anybody can do anything on this issue?

My Name ---- Vivek Kumar
Mobile No... 09560230822
Address--- 70/D, Bhoor Bharat Nagar,Railway Colony,Ghaziabad.
vishal.mandhyani

Jul 7, 2014

Ticket booking at IRCTC

I am a normal customer who booked an e-ticket from www.irctc.co.in. I have a complaint regarding allotment of seats while booking tickets through the site.

I have booked a ticket(PNR 2623008263) for a journey on July 9th, 2014 from Anand Vihar to Satna having two passengers,
my grandmother(Aged 79 years) and my brother.

At the time of booking, I had filled all the details correctly and also opted for Side Lower and Side Upper Births in the Birth Preference.
Also, I checked the checkbox which mentioned "Book only if confirm berths are allotted".

Inspite of all the options being filled correctly and there were 99 seats available at that instant, my grandmother who is 79 years old was alloted a Middle Birth and my brother who is 28 years old was alloted Side Upper birth.

After all this I had a chat with your Customer Care No. 011-23340000 and he asked to cancel and re-book the ticket. He said that if the senior citizen was travelling alone than surely the Lower Birth would have been alloted.

The replies from the Customer care made me to register this complaint.
I have a basic question to you, if a woman who is aged 79 years old is travelling then would she alloted Lower Birth only if she is travelling alone? Wouldn't her age confirms that she needs lower birth.

I would request you to reconsider PNR no.2623008263 and allot Lower Birth to my grandmother for the journey.

Awaiting for your reply,

Vishal Mandhyani
Complaint regarding PNR 2623008263
New Delhi
Advocate Sajid

Jun 15, 2014

Regarding to Barber Shops at Railway Stations

Submission
Railway Administration has been provided to us by the barbershop! We train 30-40 year old tenant. We have many years of service to passengers interchange has been. Visit our barber shops are not deleted if the railway administration thereof top of our license fee is a problem with our work we catering to the license of catering Barber before the work has changed. Delhi Railway Station and New Delhi Railway Station to board Ghaziabad (Mrs. Jayda, Mo. Sabir & Haji Ahmad Saeed) has changed the eating habits of the work of hairdresser.
Now we want to replace your work in catering.
Appropriate amount for rail.

RAMJANI(Barber Shop)
GZB. Railway Station
NANEY MIYAN (Barber Shop)
OLD DELHI Railway Station
SMT. SHAKUNTLA DEVI (Barber Shop)
OLD DELHI Railway Station
devesh agarwal

Apr 17, 2014

for penshion payment order

Sir mera name rekha Gupta hai mere pati 12 april 2010 se missing hai. Jinka naam sh Surender kumar s/0 Shri jugal Kishore hai. aapke ek employee mr v k Batra jo accounts dept main working hai ke dwara kafi pareshan kiya ja raha hai pehle to unhone mujhe mere pati ke provident fund or gratuty ke liye 2 saal,tak chakkar lagwaye or ab wahi haal ab penshion payment order ke liye kar rahe hai wo mujhe kisi bhi baat ka sahi jawab nahi dete hai aapse anurodh hai ki is par aap uchit karwao karein penshion na milne ke karan mujhe kafi pareshani ho rahi hai aapki bahut kripa hogi .
. rekha Gupta w/o sh Surender kumar
Murliprasad Saini

Mar 30, 2014

C.H.I. manmohan meena not proper duty

kabhi duty per nahi milte na office main na hi staff sewer band hai complaint bhi nahi likhte office main lock rahata hai div.hospital near peeli kothi check any time
Murliprasad Saini

Mar 30, 2014

kudedan & safai na hona

D.R.P.line near peeli kothi naya bazar old delhi main puri colony sewar line or kudedan ki safai nahi hoti CHI.manmohan meena kabhi visit bhi nahi karte sare sewer band hai or kudedan 6month se khali nahi hue
rammeerut

Mar 18, 2014

railway employee duara railway colony mai gali gloj and colony walo ko paresan karna

mera naam Ram singh hai and mai railway colony meerut cantt mai rahta hu. mai ss ke under mai gateman ki post per hu. sir ek pointsman Gabber singh sarab pe kar colony mai gandi gandi gali deta hai jis karan se colony wale paresan hai.
app se request hai ke iss pointsman apki taraf se samjaya jaye.
yours
Ram Singh and all colony peoples
vicky 123

Feb 24, 2014

authorized possession at railway quarters

मेरा नाम मुकेश कुमार त्रिपाठी है में ४३२५ रेलवे कॉलोनी मोरी गेट डेल्ही ११०००६ में रहता हु सर में आपको बताना चाहता हु कि कुछ आसमाजिक लोग गैर क़ानूनी ढंग से रेलवे क्वाटर्स पर कब्ज़ा कर रखा है रेलवे क्रमचारी अगर कुछ कहता है तो जान से मारने कि धमकी देते है और अजीब अजीब तरह के कैमिकल इस्तेमाल करते है और डेल्ही पुलिस भी कोई कार्यवाही नहीं कर रही है आपसे अनुरोध है कि रेलवे पुलिस कि सहायता से आप उस जगह को खली करवाये ताकि रेलवे कर्मचारी सुकून से रह सके
धन्यवाद मुकेश कुमार त्रिपाठी
४३२५ रेलवे कोलोनी
मोरी गेट डेल्ही 110006
KumarPradeep

Aug 25, 2013

Denial of booking of motorcycle at ANVT

I had posted a complaint in hard copy addressed to DRM Office Nothern Railway ,New Delhi as well as Divisional Commercial Manager Nothern railway ,on 27 Jun 13.The complaint was sent by speed post(No-ED775146754IN & ED775146745IN).Request for feed back.
FDB

May 2, 2013

64055 DAILY DELAY

To Dated : 2nd May, 2013
The DRM
INDIAN RAILWAYS
STATE ENTRY ROAD
N.DELHI - 110001
Subject : Train No. 64055 comes late every day & Tr. No. 64077 has less compartments
With reference to the above trains all the under signs are MST HOLDERS.
Sir, Several Times we met with the Station Master, Faridabad, but we are not getting the satisfactory response, so we are approaching to you to solve the situation.
Sir, we all are facing tremendous harassment at the station by waiting quarter to one hour for the Train No. 64055 daily. Mostly passengers are working in a private sectors, by reaching late they face daily their bosses. How the nation economy grow if the thousands of men power reaches late daily at their work places. Nation losses HUGE MONEY daily.
It seems that the control is in the hand of NDLS and H. NZM.
While coming from Shakurbasti to Palwal they hold the train to pass the TAJ EXPRESS, while coming back from Palwal they hold the train to pass the Rajdhani, Garibrath, Paschim Express, Karnatka Express, Sampark kranti etc.
The Earlier Train No. 64077 has only 08 general compartments all passengers could not accommodate which is already crowded. Even Agra intercity Tr. No. 14211 and Kosi – Ghaziabad Tr. No. 64901 both the trains starts from their stations are also running late even in these sunny days.
Sir, If the trains delay so much, passengers need water, shed, benches, fans and other public conveniences which are in a bad shape and insufficient nos. to use.
Sir, this is our humble request to you, please see the matter urgently/seriously.
Yours Sincerely
All MST HOLDERS (FARIDABAD)
adey alok

Apr 8, 2013

not propers work in colony

sir

mai arun hu our mai apko ye baatna chata hu ki sir ya jo kam thekedar ka kam ho rah hai vo bahut galt hai sara kam galt hai khi kuch ho rah hai our khai kuch sir kam khali unhi logo ka ho rah hai jo paise de rahe hai our jab koi unse bolta to vo khate hai ki jo karna hai karo sir logo bhaut parshan hai plz sir ap kuch karu .

address = Bolck -78 motia bagh rly colony delhi-54
this my phone number =9211600251
sir plz help me .
Achal

Jan 15, 2013

About Delaying train

Last 3 month se 54419 Delhi-Rewari Passanger delayed chal rahi hai. Isse hum jaise kai daily passenger ko problem ho rahi hai.
54418 (Rewari-Delhi) Delhi Jn. sahi time per pahuchti hai lekin use bapas Rewari ke liye time se nahi chalaya jata ahi. Hum logo ne kai bar complain ki lekin koi fark nahi par raha ahi.
Kindly meri request ko thora urgent me dekhe.
KESAR

Oct 27, 2012

RTSA AGENTS

SIR RTSA AGENT NE APNE I CARD DALALO KO KIRAY PAR DE DIYE HE JO BAHUT DHANDALI KAR RAHE HE JIS SE SAHI RTSA WALO KA KAM KARNE ME PARESANI HE

MOMA Scholarship - status of application is blank
    sir i have applied for merit cum means renewal...
    Vodafone - refund of amount
    My mobile no.7873694871 was recharged with an amount of...
    SONY XPERIA E3 - internet setting problem and slow processing
    Internet setting problem and slow processing
    SSC - lost roll no
    Respected sir, l have lost my...
    Indane Gas (Mehrangarh) - Subsidy not received
    I didn't received my subsidy on first cylinder . My...
    291894 - my net banking card not register
    My net banking card I have registered that already but not...
    TATA MOTORS LUCKY DRAW 2014 - kbc 00923014516662
    Good News 00923014516662 Dear Customer(00923014516662)...
    Tata online bumper dhamaka - kbc 00923014516662
    Good News 00923014516662 Dear Customer(00923014516662)...
    Aircel - Frustrating service
    I just bought the Aircel Sim because of its attractive...
    Catch Street Dogs..Pls help - Street Dogs trouble
    Hi Sir, My Second time complaint: I find many street...