Northern Railway -DRM Office New Delhi

mishbehave
anshu sahai

Feb 7, 2016

cheating and fraud

I would like to bring into your kind notice about the cheating and bad behaviour of the vegetable ventor.In tuglakabad railway colony ,the vegetable vendors are illegally selling there.
I am a residential of tuglakabad railway colony, badarpur border and also belong to the staff of railway police department but still my complaint is regarding the cheating of money and using abusive language by a vegetable vendor standing in Rly colony.He has been not returning the money(purchased vege of rs 490rs and 510 has still not returned out of 1000rs) for the last 3 months and making excuses.
I have called to tuglakabad railway thana but they did nothing about it. One of other vendor have clearly told me about the halfta or bribe , which they give to railway local thana regularly .
One of retired police Hawaldaar have confirmed me for sure that madam “don’t complain ...they will do nothing , they take bribe (like salary)from them to protect and for illegal selling in colony .
Unfortunately when I shared this to approx 100 people , each and every one suggested me not to go for a complain even though many of them have faced same issues by that vendor.Statement was that ..they are paying money and we are not..so why legal system support us.
I am shocked about the confidence of that vendor and the other people who have also cheated by him that how can I even think about to complain to police(for such a small amount of rs510).
My complain is not for my money return. It is for this whole corrupt system . We always give speeches about the corruption but never try to initiate against them.
Sir, I expect a right legal approach from the department.
Your Sincerely,
Anshu sahai
anshus28@gmail.com
engineer@STC

Feb 5, 2016

playing of loud music

I have recently joined railway at delhi dividion and is been under training at STC Lucknow. As railway club is adjacent to tranees hostel ,every night there are parties of all sort at the club premises. During these parties loud music with heavy bass is played during odd hours of the day , due to which students at STC can't concentrate on their studies properly. Please look into this matter at earliest.

Tranee,
STC Lucknow.
ajoy kumar sinha

Jan 22, 2016

wrong pay fixation

Respected Sir
Requesting you to please look into the matter of my fixation of pay and reply me on my email. Although i am not from your division, yet i am requesting you to please help me and reply on my email.

I am Ajoy kumar sinha. V/Retired (31. 07. 2007), SSE/ Tele/ DNR/ Patna / Bihar

ajoypanvel@gmail.com Mob :-- 8108048534

[1] My basic pay in Nov 2005 was Rs 8100. In the scale (6500 – 200 – 10500) SE/Tele.
[2] I joined on promotion as SSE/Tele on 23/12/2005. In scale (7450 – 225 – 11500) SSE/Tele.
[3] The date for the benefit of my promotional pay was decided :-- (option)
from my next incremental date. ie Feb 2006.
[4] Hence my basic pay in Dec 2005 was fixed :--
Rs 8125 (bring into the slab). In scale (7450–225–11500) SSE/Tele.
[5] My basic pay in Feb 2006 was [ Rs 8125 + 225 + 225 ] = Rs 8575.
[6] On the basis of the above, with ref to Rly Bd order No:-- 40/2012. and option ”to have my promotional benefit from my next date of increment (Feb 2006)” What will be fixation of my pay in 6th PC :--
Hence basic pay :--
From :-- 1st JANUARY 2006 :-- ? From :-- 1st JULY 2006 :-- ? From :-- 1st JULY 2007 :-- ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to me, it should be
From :-- 1st JANUARY 2006 :-- Ref to RBE No:-- 40/2012. New Delhi, dated 23.03.2012 :-- [PARA 3]

[1] one increment will be granted on 01.01.2006 in the pre – revised pay scale 8125 + 225 = 8350.

[2] Revised pay structure on 01.07.2006 :-- 15540 + 4600 = 20140 Pay band (9300 - 34800) + 4600

From :-- 1st JULY 2006 :-- Ref to Clarifications on CCS (Revised Pay)Rules, 2008, notified vide
G.S.R. No 622(E)dt 29.8.08
[3] Further re-fixation will be done on the date of my next increment, i.e. 1st July 2006
On that day, I will be granted two increments.
One annual increment and the second on account of my promotion.

With one annual increment 16150 + 4600 = 20750 1st July 2006
Pay band (9300 -- 34800) + 4600
With one increment on account of my promotion. 16780 + 4600 = 21380 1st July 2006
[4] With regular annual increment. 17430 + 4600 = 22030 1st July 2007
ukdwivedigs

Jan 12, 2016

Handicapped I. Card for Railway Tickets

I applied for Handicapped Identity Card in the DRM office kin New Delhi on 14/09/2015. I was said that thy would be calling on my mobile No. for collecting the I. Card. I am awaiting their call.
jahangir6400

A3r@2010

Jan 5, 2016

Complaint against non receipt of bonus for year 2014-15

To DPO(Bill)
Sir My Name Is Raj Kumar Gupta (SS/BRSQ, RET) my complaint is that my bonus for year 2014-15 is not given to me, even after continuing report to bill Clark and Establishment Clark. Every time when I report to them they make excuses and delay me and tell me to come tomorrow. Kindly redress my problem.

For your assistance I enclosed my P.F no. 03409193 And PPO no. 0115021494.
subhash chandra1957

Dec 31, 2015

DISABLED PERSON CONCESSION PASS

I have submitted application form on 17.4.2015 in DRM office for issue of concessional railway pass for physically challenged disabled(mentally retarded)my son named AJIT TIWARI alongwith permanant Disability Certificate issued from the Govt. Hospital (IHBAS) Dilshad Garden, Delhi, having 71-99% disability suffering from SCHIZOPHRENIA chronic disease.
Number of times I have visited to your office but the concessional card is not yet issued though more than 9 months passed.
I tried to contact on telephone but no one pick the phone for reply.
Now a days in the electronic age times, for issue of concessional pass for a disabled person, such type of delay is undesirable.
Kindly look into the matter and resolve it at the earliest without further delay.
I would also request you to kindly streamline/simplify the procedure so that the disable person should not suffer, rather one should come forward to help such type of persons in the need of hour.
Hope to resolve the issue. Awaiting your reply.
Subhash Chandra, MOB 9871421211, 9952068197
(RZ 19-A, GALI NO. 2, SUBHASH PARK EXTN.2, UTTAM NAGAR,
NEW DELHI-110059
subhash chandra1957

Dec 31, 2015

DISABLED PERSON CONCESSION PASS

I tried to contact on telephone but no one pick the phone for reply.
Hope to resolve the issue. MOB 9871421211
deshbandhusharma

Sep 1, 2015

about passion of quarte

Sir, my name is Sudarshan kumar saini s/o Deshraj Saini.I have been retired from account office kashmiri gate delhi. I have given acceptance undertaking of quarter 139_D ramnagar new dehli pahadganj type 2 which was in my custody to shiv kumar sem. Sir my much payment is stopped due to this reason.i haven't gotten any sarendar slip of quarter.my nose hasbeen opreated,I can not go out side. I have two daughter.she goes for enquiries about it. Time is not good for girls. I want to see my daughter marriage. It is possible when I get my passion slip and remaing money. I have problem in breathing. Please before dying I want to see my daughter marriage. My allfamilly is in trouble.please help me. I shall be great full to you.
ankit55442

Aug 4, 2015

mere pati ke mityu ke paschat abhi tk mujhe pensan .pf v graguty nahi mila hai

Sir ... mere pati ki netural death 15.4.14 ko hui thi. Aur aaj 05.08.2015. tk na hi mujhe ppo form mila h aur nahi meri pensan .pf belance .grejuty mila hai.. walfare bhi meri koi sahayta ni kr rahe hai.. jb ki 3 month ke andar aise kesh ka niptara ho jana chahiye....mai bahot paresan hu kripya meri sahayta kijiye........

Add ..tkd new delhi
Mobile..7042046368
atihant media

Jul 9, 2015

NOT LOADING OF MAGAZINE

Dear Sir/ Madama

पिछले कई महीनो से नई दिल्लीं से पत्रिकाओं की बुकिंग सम्बन्धी लगातार शिकायत के बावजूद सुधार नहीं हो रहा है । नई प्रणाली में कंप्यूटर के माध्यम से बुकिंग के अनुसार लोडिंग होँग़ीं परन्तु आज ४ दिन का बाद हमारी पत्रिका हावड़ा के लिए लोड नहीं हो पाया है जबकि यह माल जी आर स. 2000776660 दिनांक 6.7.15 को booking की गई थी । प्लेटफार्म बाबू के अनुसार समरी में नाम नहीं होने के कारण माल नहीं लोड होगा । फिर हमारी नुक्सान के साथ उन सभी विद्यार्थियों के साथ खिलवाड़ क्यों हो रहा है जिनका परीक्षा नजदीक है और वे लोग इस पत्रिका के इन्तजार कर रहे है ।

हम आप को यह भी सूचित करना चाहते है की कंप्यूटर दुवरा स्टेशन के अनुसार सही ट्रैन में समरी नहीं होने के कारण कभी कभी माल गलत ट्रैन में माल लोड होने पर माल ओवेरकेरी हो रही है जिससे हमें काफी नुक्सान हो रहा है । अक्सर गोरखपुर, मुजफ्फरपुर, वाराणसी, दुर्ग, नागपुर आदि कई स्टेशनों की इस तरह के परेशानी हो रही है |

हमारी (अरिहंत मीडिया प्रमोटर्स) पत्रिका करंट न्यूज़ पर आधारित प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए होती है यह पत्रिका यदि विद्यार्थियों को समय से प्राप्त नहीं होगी तो उन्हें असुविधा और परीक्षा में सहयोग नहीं मिलती है । अतः आपसे निवेदन है की कृपया उपरोक्त समस्याओ के लिए उचित कार्यवाही करे जिसेस हमारे साथ उन सभी विद्यार्थियों को नुक्सान होने से बचाये और उनके भविष्य , करियर बनाने में सकरात्मक सहयोग कर सके |
BS Gusain

Jun 4, 2015

Train No 54414 Late without Reason from Rewari to Delhi

Train No 54414 from Rewari to Delhi. This train late from Delhi Cantt (Out signal) to Delhi Jn: since last one month after completion of Railway work. Now on day, This train halt at Bijwasan 05 Minute, Delhi Cantt outer signal 7 minute, Patel Nagar 12 Minute. Same this train is getting late in the condition. Please take action for right time can be made in your record. If you give priority for right time. Please avoid the without reason halt at the outer signal and railway station
satish9467

Jun 2, 2015

Violentary Retirement Scheme

I want to bring your attention to a subject i.e. the persons who got retire under Violentary Retirement Scheme for the welfare of there children.
Sir, I got a call from welfare department at DRM office and they called us last week, when we go they gave a medical test form and told to deposit medical examination fee.
After that at evening they said you are not eligable for VRS becouse i am is in "POWER SUPLLY". and they send us back.

Sir, is it fare...!!! I am working for railway, so why some departments are neglecting for this scheme. sir we have also some accepation like other employess having for there childrens. so why we trated as a step.

Sir kindly do needful in same.
manikmalhotra

May 31, 2015

Train no-64034

I om Parkash daily passenger of train no-64034 daily I get the train from dayabasti but train stop everyday at kishanganj station 30 to 40 minute late so I am getting late at night at home
Please sir do something every passenger were suffer that is everyone problem. Thanking you
BS Gusain

May 3, 2015

Late Running train No 54414 Delhi Passenger

I am working at Delhi. I am going to my office by Train No 54414. Train No 54414 is getting late every day last month due to one way track. Train No 22472 Bikaner Exp beat the Train No 54414 Delhi Passenger and again DEMU also beat the Train No 54414 at Delhi Cantt. Both train come at Delhi Cantt , than my train 54414 is depatch. Hence, this train got late 20-30 minute every day due to both train. If, you start train No 22472 Bikaner Exp(08:40AM) from Platform No 1 of Delhi Sarai Rohilla. This problem can be solved and train can be in write time.
murli prasad saini

Apr 28, 2015

kudedan nahi uththa polich line

D.R.P.line crime&railway colony near div.hospital northan railway sp mukharji marg peeli kothi under C.H.I.manmohan meena no visit in colony .my colony Dusbin is allway full no last time claen 6month ago plz claen dusbin & attend safaikarmchari
Murliprasad Saini

Apr 27, 2015

kudedan nahi uththa

D.R.P. line naya bazar railway colony delhi.6 kudedan 6 month se khali nahi kiya gaya thekedar har mahine ka paise le leta hai .CHI.manmohan meena no appear on seat no appear any safai karmchri colony sewer band hai
yatish_s

Apr 14, 2015

stop sewage line in railway land

respected sir

i have to say that i am living ghirdhar enclave last 14 years, my house is near railway line, there is no sewage over hear but after long time, a parsad Mr Sachin Dagar of this area are forscefully plan to sewage in railway land, it is very danger for railways track, it may be railway track down from sewage store water. or Ghirdhar colony sewage water is also flowing in railway land. kindly stop the flowing water immidiately.
i request you kindly take a neccerry action for railway or it may be happend huge excident.
as per railways information no body can spreads sewage or any kind type dusts . it is effected railways land or environment.

my name is yatish kumar

52 ghirdhar enclave
near IME College
sahibabad
ghaziabad

Barthold

Mar 7, 2015

Robbery

I would like to report that I was robbed/pickpocketted on the New Delhi Railway Station on 25 February last.
It happened in the chaos when finally the nighttrain to Varanasi arrived after a delay of more than 2 hours.
My wallet was stolen with the following items in it:
-American Express credit card
-2 x ING Bank debet card
-Drivers license
-My wife's ABN AMRO Bank credit card
-Cash: 80 euros and 10,000 Rupees

I had to catch my nighttrain to Varanasi so I could not go to the New Delhi police station to file a police report.
I was advised by the Mumbai police to fill out this Complaint Registration Form.
I need a report from you so I can arrange everything with my insurance.

Looking forward to your reaction,

Kind regards,
Barthold van Hasselt
Noorderstraat 69-I
1017 TT Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Passportnr: NM1L2J9H4
sonu@gupta

Feb 25, 2015

pakshpaat or ghooskhori

Hello sir, mai pahle bi ek baar complaint kar chuki hu per uska mere paas koi jawab nai aaya or na hi uspar koi action liya gaya maine chhoti more sarai railway colony mai iw ko laker pakhpaat ki complaint ki jo 50 block b-7 mai tiles ko lekar thi .par uska mujhe koi reply nai mila iska kya matlb samjhu sir ap koi help nai kar sakte kya ? Plz help me
kunj gupta

Dec 9, 2014

SHORT TICKET ISSUE

On 07.12.2014 at 12.10 pm I took three tickets for Ludhiana for passenger train and three tickets for return from Ludhiana to Dhuri and I gave Rs.100/- and Rs.15/- per ticket he deducted Rs.90/- and issue me Ticket No.248/0784 towards to Ludhiana for three person and Ticket No.248/0785 he gave me for one person while I paid to him Rs.90/-(Return ticket) instead of three tickets and that time I was hurry because the train was coming at the station and in the train when I checked I found that only one ticket has been issued to me. Due to this type crucial act I have faced so many problem in the train when I faced to ticket checker and I pay penalty to ticket checker for two tickets.The same ticket I shows to your employee at the station at 08.50 pm when I return.
Sir this type act shows cheating with the customer. The person name I don`t know but please check the person who was on duty on 07.12.2012 at 12.10pm.
I request you to kindly check the matter immediately and inform me accordingly other wise I will move to consumer court for this harresment. Thanks with regards.
dada.sharma3@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2014

Child Missing

My child has been Missing last Saturday in Palam to rewari train .And Please Help the same .and below mention Detail of missing child

Name-Param Kumar
Age - 12 yrs
City address -Rz 668 /D gali no 27/B sadh nagar new delhi -110045
Phone No- 8010135922

attach Image For your Ref:-
rawat70

Nov 26, 2014

Late arrival/departure of train.

I would like to bring into your kind notice that the above cited train is not running as per its schedule timings in Rewari-Tilak Bridge-Rewari route.
Needless to mention that thousands of commuters are using this train and it is the life line for daily Office goers. This is the only train in this route (Rewari-Tilak Bridge-Rewari). We have no other alternate train in this route except this one.
For the last two & half months, this train is arriving late at Tilak Bridge/Shivaji Bridge resulting in; the office goers are reaching their respective offices late and marking their attendance as LATE COMERS in their respective offices. Since we reach the office late, we feel mentally humiliation as there is no fault of ours.
I would earnestly request you to kindly look into the matter ON URGENT BASIS and instruct the concerned officials to run the train (Rewari-Tilak Bridge-Rewari) as per its scheduled time. This will greatly help the daily office commuters to perform their duties in an efficient & dedicated manner.
We also wish to give our contribution towards the fulfillment of dream of our respected Prime Minister Narender Modi Ji.
kailas.m.h

Nov 21, 2014

RMS Group , D ,Post

I am sundar ,Railway Recruitment Cell Delhi RMS Group “D” call me sir ,noumber +917411065402 its argent call me

AP Online - ap online
    electricity bill no:3311304011120 amount 1953/- bank...
    Chennai Flood Relief Fund - Don't expect response
    I was severely affected by recent chennai flood. When so...
    AIADMK - Mudukulathur Election results
    #துரோகிகள் தூக்கி...
    ahmedabad municipal corporation - Dog biting
    Respected sir/ma'am, we have serious problem of...
    samsung galaxy e7 white - mobile lost
    i lost my mobile (samsung galaxy e7 white) on 26th may...
    IGNOU - BHM Degree not received
    Dear Sir, I had finished my Bachelor of science...
    SBI BUDDY WALLET - Fraud Transaction
    This is Regarding SBI Buddy App fraud call. (Lost Rs...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear arunkb, We request you to share your order id or...
    LICHFL - WORST SERVICE DO NOT GO FOR IT
    Hi All, I had taken a home loan of 25L from LIC in Dec...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear 19Vishnu93, Kindly share your Seller ID with us so...