Northern Railway -DRM Office New Delhi

Consumer complaints and reviews about Northern Railway -DRM Office New Delhi

BS Gusain

Jun 4, 2015

Train No 54414 Late without Reason from Rewari to Delhi

Train No 54414 from Rewari to Delhi. This train late from Delhi Cantt (Out signal) to Delhi Jn: since last one month after completion of Railway work. Now on day, This train halt at Bijwasan 05 Minute, Delhi Cantt outer signal 7 minute, Patel Nagar 12 Minute. Same this train is getting late in the condition. Please take action for right time can be made in your record. If you give priority for right time. Please avoid the without reason halt at the outer signal and railway station
satish9467

Jun 2, 2015

Violentary Retirement Scheme

Sir, I got a call from welfare department at DRM office and they called us last week, when we go they gave a medical test form and told to deposit medical examination fee.
After that at evening they said you are not eligable for VRS becouse i am is in "POWER SUPLLY". and they send us back.

Sir, is it fare...!!! I am working for railway, so why some departments are neglecting for this scheme. sir we have also some accepation like other employess having for there childrens. so why we trated as a step.

Sir kindly do needful in same.
manikmalhotra

May 31, 2015

Train no-64034

I om Parkash daily passenger of train no-64034 daily I get the train from dayabasti but train stop everyday at kishanganj station 30 to 40 minute late so I am getting late at night at home
Please sir do something every passenger were suffer that is everyone problem. Thanking you
BS Gusain

May 3, 2015

Late Running train No 54414 Delhi Passenger

I am working at Delhi. I am going to my office by Train No 54414. Train No 54414 is getting late every day last month due to one way track. Train No 22472 Bikaner Exp beat the Train No 54414 Delhi Passenger and again DEMU also beat the Train No 54414 at Delhi Cantt. Both train come at Delhi Cantt , than my train 54414 is depatch. Hence, this train got late 20-30 minute every day due to both train. If, you start train No 22472 Bikaner Exp(08:40AM) from Platform No 1 of Delhi Sarai Rohilla. This problem can be solved and train can be in write time.
murli prasad saini

Apr 28, 2015

kudedan nahi uththa polich line

D.R.P.line crime&railway colony near div.hospital northan railway sp mukharji marg peeli kothi under C.H.I.manmohan meena no visit in colony .my colony Dusbin is allway full no last time claen 6month ago plz claen dusbin & attend safaikarmchari

Apr 27, 2015

kudedan nahi uththa

D.R.P. line naya bazar railway colony delhi.6 kudedan 6 month se khali nahi kiya gaya thekedar har mahine ka paise le leta hai .CHI.manmohan meena no appear on seat no appear any safai karmchri colony sewer band hai
yatish_s

Apr 14, 2015

stop sewage line in railway land

respected sir

i have to say that i am living ghirdhar enclave last 14 years, my house is near railway line, there is no sewage over hear but after long time, a parsad Mr Sachin Dagar of this area are forscefully plan to sewage in railway land, it is very danger for railways track, it may be railway track down from sewage store water. or Ghirdhar colony sewage water is also flowing in railway land. kindly stop the flowing water immidiately.
i request you kindly take a neccerry action for railway or it may be happend huge excident.
as per railways information no body can spreads sewage or any kind type dusts . it is effected railways land or environment.

my name is yatish kumar

52 ghirdhar enclave
near IME College
sahibabad
ghaziabad

Barthold

Mar 7, 2015

Robbery

I would like to report that I was robbed/pickpocketted on the New Delhi Railway Station on 25 February last.
It happened in the chaos when finally the nighttrain to Varanasi arrived after a delay of more than 2 hours.
My wallet was stolen with the following items in it:
-American Express credit card
-2 x ING Bank debet card
-Drivers license
-My wife's ABN AMRO Bank credit card
-Cash: 80 euros and 10,000 Rupees

I had to catch my nighttrain to Varanasi so I could not go to the New Delhi police station to file a police report.
I was advised by the Mumbai police to fill out this Complaint Registration Form.
I need a report from you so I can arrange everything with my insurance.

Looking forward to your reaction,

Kind regards,
Barthold van Hasselt
Noorderstraat 69-I
1017 TT Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Passportnr: NM1L2J9H4
sonu@gupta

Feb 25, 2015

pakshpaat or ghooskhori

Hello sir, mai pahle bi ek baar complaint kar chuki hu per uska mere paas koi jawab nai aaya or na hi uspar koi action liya gaya maine chhoti more sarai railway colony mai iw ko laker pakhpaat ki complaint ki jo 50 block b-7 mai tiles ko lekar thi .par uska mujhe koi reply nai mila iska kya matlb samjhu sir ap koi help nai kar sakte kya ? Plz help me
kunj gupta

Dec 9, 2014

SHORT TICKET ISSUE

On 07.12.2014 at 12.10 pm I took three tickets for Ludhiana for passenger train and three tickets for return from Ludhiana to Dhuri and I gave Rs.100/- and Rs.15/- per ticket he deducted Rs.90/- and issue me Ticket No.248/0784 towards to Ludhiana for three person and Ticket No.248/0785 he gave me for one person while I paid to him Rs.90/-(Return ticket) instead of three tickets and that time I was hurry because the train was coming at the station and in the train when I checked I found that only one ticket has been issued to me. Due to this type crucial act I have faced so many problem in the train when I faced to ticket checker and I pay penalty to ticket checker for two tickets.The same ticket I shows to your employee at the station at 08.50 pm when I return.
Sir this type act shows cheating with the customer. The person name I don`t know but please check the person who was on duty on 07.12.2012 at 12.10pm.
I request you to kindly check the matter immediately and inform me accordingly other wise I will move to consumer court for this harresment. Thanks with regards.
dada.sharma3@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2014

Child Missing

My child has been Missing last Saturday in Palam to rewari train .And Please Help the same .and below mention Detail of missing child

Name-Param Kumar
Age - 12 yrs
City address -Rz 668 /D gali no 27/B sadh nagar new delhi -110045
Phone No- 8010135922

attach Image For your Ref:-
rawat70

Nov 26, 2014

Late arrival/departure of train.

I would like to bring into your kind notice that the above cited train is not running as per its schedule timings in Rewari-Tilak Bridge-Rewari route.
Needless to mention that thousands of commuters are using this train and it is the life line for daily Office goers. This is the only train in this route (Rewari-Tilak Bridge-Rewari). We have no other alternate train in this route except this one.
For the last two & half months, this train is arriving late at Tilak Bridge/Shivaji Bridge resulting in; the office goers are reaching their respective offices late and marking their attendance as LATE COMERS in their respective offices. Since we reach the office late, we feel mentally humiliation as there is no fault of ours.
I would earnestly request you to kindly look into the matter ON URGENT BASIS and instruct the concerned officials to run the train (Rewari-Tilak Bridge-Rewari) as per its scheduled time. This will greatly help the daily office commuters to perform their duties in an efficient & dedicated manner.
We also wish to give our contribution towards the fulfillment of dream of our respected Prime Minister Narender Modi Ji.
kailas.m.h

Nov 21, 2014

RMS Group , D ,Post

I am sundar ,Railway Recruitment Cell Delhi RMS Group ā€œDā€ call me sir ,noumber +917411065402 its argent call me
vikas.01

Nov 21, 2014

corrupted adn and iw

Hello Sir,

I would like to draw your kind attention towards corruption happening in D.C.M Railway colony.

Mr Moti Lal Meena is A.D.M in IW office at kishan ganj Railway Coloney Delhi 110007 who is allegedly in bad activities.

Without any prior notification they are force to vacate the quarter number 137/10 D.C.M Railway Colony and he has given order of power and water supply cut to their employee.

He has allotted quarter very far from current location rather than same location.

I would request you to please allot the quarter on same location and take strict action against Mr Meena for mental harassment.
sanjayrna@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2014

pay fixation

i am esm grade 2 at rohana. my basic pay 9790 and my friend esm grade 2 is basic pay 10200.why
sonugupta

Sep 16, 2014

PAKSHPAAT BY I.W OFFICER

Mai Chhoti More Sarai Railway Colony Mai Rehti hu or mai apko batana chahati hu ki humare yanha ka jo (I.W OFFICER ) Hai
wo colony ke logo ke saath bahut pakshpaat karta jo log usko paise khilate hai unka kaam pahle ho jata hai or jo aisa nai karte unko baar baar complaint likhne ko kaha jata hai per us per koi sunwai nai hoti.
mai apko batati hu chhoti more sarai mai washrooms & kitchen mai Tiles lagane ke order hai per I.W Officer sirf un logo gharo mai lagwa raha hai jo colony ke dada bante hai or aisa ek baar nahi har baar hota hai kisi bhi kaam ke liye hum logo ko bar bar chakkar lagane padte hai . 50 block chhoti more sarai mai kawal (50/B-7) mai tiles lag gai hai or baki log bolne jate hai to unko ye bola jata hai ki jab apka no aayega to lag jayegi per sir ap bato fir ( 50 /B-7) mai bina no ke kese lag gai.
sir mai apko apna naam bhi nai bata sakti kyoki agar vanha kisi ko pata lag gaya to mera gharwalo ka vanha rehna mushkil ho jayega per sir plz help me .ki hum kya kare.
Khan@Jind

Sep 11, 2014

Finding the Condition of life of the people we took VRS and there children(who got job) ignoring them

R/sir,
I want to bring your attention to a subject i.e. the persons who got retire under Violentary Retirement Scheme for the welfare of there children. Some of the new joined boys are not taking proper care of there parents, even they beat and have thrown them out of the railway quater and left there parents a pity life in sorrow and pennyless.

It is a rule of railways that the half of the salary of new appointed boys will go in the account of there parents and this condition must be followed so that there would be no ignorance of parents.

There should be a time to time check by dist. head office that the parents are living a good life and there children are not avoiding them.

There should be a strict warning to the new appointed boys under VRS Scheme that if smone found guilty a Strict action will be taken against them.

I hope you will take this matter Seriously ............. Thank you
sumit chhabra

Aug 27, 2014

regarding corruption

sir i m an employee of FCI RAJPURA(PUNJAB) and whenever i go to place indent at goods office, the CGS chief goods supervisor asks me favour most of the time either in cash or in kind. i requeted him that i am an emloyee and have nothing to give you.But on 27/8/2014 he misbehaved when i denied him to entertain his favour. kindly consider my request as soon as possible.
Rani gupta

Aug 25, 2014

Income tax deducted but not paid to income tax department

Staff are suffering, Income tax department are serving a notice to Railway staff for paying the amount deducted by the Railway account office, drm office N.delhi for the year 2013-2014.
vivek3187953

Jul 9, 2014

Cleaning of Latrine of Railway Quarter In Ghaziabad

I m Vivek Kumar from Ghaziabad S/O Shri Bhudev Singh writing this message because I sent an application yesterday to Clean my Latrine but no body came yesterday and when I visit again today to inform them on the same issue they told me that the application was applied yesterday so therefore We didn't came and when they visit at my home by today and asked me to give them a dirty clothe I provide them then He told me that Give me digger instrument I told them I don't have the digger Item at my home and tell them you should bring that from your Department so first they asked me to pay 500 Rs to Clean my Latrine and have to provide digger item as well.But I don't have any digger item so how can I give them so They guiys shouted on me and told that No body can clean your Latrine without digger Item.when I warn them to complaint about it to the senior then they told No Body can do anything for this concern.

so I would like to know that You don't have enough items in store as well as the behave of the persons like killing me on the spot.
and they went on that time without Clean my Quarter Latrine I m so bother because of this Because I have to pay to the private Cleaners for this.
So What is the Profit from the Government Department If you don't have the manner as well as the enough items to Clean my Latrine and the behavior like this.

Can Anybody if reading my concern can do anything on this issue Or its just a waste of time to writing over here.
Please let me know if anybody can do anything on this issue?

My Name ---- Vivek Kumar
Mobile No... 09560230822
Address--- 70/D, Bhoor Bharat Nagar,Railway Colony,Ghaziabad.
vishal.mandhyani

Jul 7, 2014

Ticket booking at IRCTC

I am a normal customer who booked an e-ticket from www.irctc.co.in. I have a complaint regarding allotment of seats while booking tickets through the site.

I have booked a ticket(PNR 2623008263) for a journey on July 9th, 2014 from Anand Vihar to Satna having two passengers,
my grandmother(Aged 79 years) and my brother.

At the time of booking, I had filled all the details correctly and also opted for Side Lower and Side Upper Births in the Birth Preference.
Also, I checked the checkbox which mentioned "Book only if confirm berths are allotted".

Inspite of all the options being filled correctly and there were 99 seats available at that instant, my grandmother who is 79 years old was alloted a Middle Birth and my brother who is 28 years old was alloted Side Upper birth.

After all this I had a chat with your Customer Care No. 011-23340000 and he asked to cancel and re-book the ticket. He said that if the senior citizen was travelling alone than surely the Lower Birth would have been alloted.

The replies from the Customer care made me to register this complaint.
I have a basic question to you, if a woman who is aged 79 years old is travelling then would she alloted Lower Birth only if she is travelling alone? Wouldn't her age confirms that she needs lower birth.

I would request you to reconsider PNR no.2623008263 and allot Lower Birth to my grandmother for the journey.

Awaiting for your reply,

Vishal Mandhyani
Complaint regarding PNR 2623008263
New Delhi
Advocate Sajid

Jun 15, 2014

Regarding to Barber Shops at Railway Stations

Submission
Railway Administration has been provided to us by the barbershop! We train 30-40 year old tenant. We have many years of service to passengers interchange has been. Visit our barber shops are not deleted if the railway administration thereof top of our license fee is a problem with our work we catering to the license of catering Barber before the work has changed. Delhi Railway Station and New Delhi Railway Station to board Ghaziabad (Mrs. Jayda, Mo. Sabir & Haji Ahmad Saeed) has changed the eating habits of the work of hairdresser.
Now we want to replace your work in catering.
Appropriate amount for rail.

RAMJANI(Barber Shop)
GZB. Railway Station
NANEY MIYAN (Barber Shop)
OLD DELHI Railway Station
SMT. SHAKUNTLA DEVI (Barber Shop)
OLD DELHI Railway Station
devesh agarwal

Apr 17, 2014

for penshion payment order

Sir mera name rekha Gupta hai mere pati 12 april 2010 se missing hai. Jinka naam sh Surender kumar s/0 Shri jugal Kishore hai. aapke ek employee mr v k Batra jo accounts dept main working hai ke dwara kafi pareshan kiya ja raha hai pehle to unhone mujhe mere pati ke provident fund or gratuty ke liye 2 saal,tak chakkar lagwaye or ab wahi haal ab penshion payment order ke liye kar rahe hai wo mujhe kisi bhi baat ka sahi jawab nahi dete hai aapse anurodh hai ki is par aap uchit karwao karein penshion na milne ke karan mujhe kafi pareshani ho rahi hai aapki bahut kripa hogi .
. rekha Gupta w/o sh Surender kumar

Mar 30, 2014

C.H.I. manmohan meena not proper duty

kabhi duty per nahi milte na office main na hi staff sewer band hai complaint bhi nahi likhte office main lock rahata hai div.hospital near peeli kothi check any time

Mar 30, 2014

kudedan & safai na hona

D.R.P.line near peeli kothi naya bazar old delhi main puri colony sewar line or kudedan ki safai nahi hoti CHI.manmohan meena kabhi visit bhi nahi karte sare sewer band hai or kudedan 6month se khali nahi hue

RCOM broadband - Internet not working
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I have been using your services for...
    UPSC - UNABLE TO SUBMIT EPFO APFC APPLICATION
    SIR I HAVE COMPLETELY FILLED EPFO APFC APPLICATION FORM,...
    iphone 6 gold stolen - mobile stolen
    Mobile Stolen Dear sir, My mobile has been stolen by...
    CIBIL - insufficient questions available for authentication
    While I was applying for my cibil score online, I received...
    care---irctc.co.in - registration irctc a/c
    Sir/Madam, I am trying to create irctc a/c . i...
    Saraswati Kunj House Building Society Gurgaon - Plot not handed over
    am a member of Sarswati Kunj Co- operative Housing...
    Aircel - Balance Deduction
    Dear sir, On 4th july from my account 117 rs was...
    UPSC - regarding submission of APFC form
    Dear sir, I could not submit my APFC form. Page remain...
    HDFC/Food plus card - forgot my food card pin
    Hi , I'm Monisha working in cognizant My food card...
    KERALA NURSING - NO UPDATE
    i has done online payment for knc registration renewal on...