nsdl cra

Consumer complaints and reviews about nsdl cra

kewal

Aug 29, 2013

forget passwprd

sir
myself Mr. Kewal Singh TGT NM ID no. 110031016816 is unable to check my account detail due to forgetton password. kindly advise me and issue new password for smoothly operate my account.

Nov 6, 2012

IPIN AND TPIN

Respected Sir, I (Ravindra kumar) am working in central excise(H) Patna, earlier in UGC, New Delhi. My PRAN no.111000779394. I have applied for Re-issue of the I-PIN & T-Pin through office but till date i am not received. my email -evening47@rediffmail.com and Ph. no.- 8987312690. It is requested plese provide the same immediately.
manke kumar

Oct 15, 2012

MY ID PASSWORD BLOCKD

IPIN blocked
MyPASSWORD of PRAN(USER ID) no.110010147882 has been blocked. You are requested to send a new IPIN to my Email Id mankegupta@gmail.com)
MANKE KUMAR
38 TH BN SSB TAWANG

Oct 3, 2012

pran card

sir, i am sri MINTU BHUYAN, working on health & family welfare, govt on assam, i am applying for PRAN 3 or 4 month after, but yet i am not receive my PRAN NO. My phone number is 9401066623, please give me a answer about it. this very impotent for me.
Kamini Painkra

Jun 9, 2012

forget passward

i am state govt. emplyee. 2007 m hmne job join ki thi tb s CPF deduction ho rha bt PRAN no.k allotment 2010 nov. m mila.aur nsdl hmri deduct amt. ko nov.2010 se show kr rha h.to kya PRAN no. allotment k phle ki amount hme milegi ya ni aur hm apna passward id bhul gye h .ab tk 2 baar complaint daal chuke h bt aapka koi anwser ni mila plz reply me at fast taki hm apna a/c check kr ske. my email id is kamini_painkra@yahoo.com
vedprakash

May 18, 2012

reissue pran card

hello sir,
my name is ved prakash. my pran card no. 111002207746 and i am service in gun carriage factory in jabalpur. i recieve of my pran card yesterday.
in the card in my name in wrong alphabets. and missing number in my house address. details are givin below.

wrong spelling - ued prakash
right spelling - ved prakash

wrong house no.- 154/44
right house no. - 1546/44

vedprakash

May 18, 2012

wrong alphabets in my name and wrong house no.

hello sir,
my name is ved prakash. and i am service in gun carriage factory in jabalpur. i recieve of my pran card yesterday.

wrong spelling - ued prakash
right spelling - ved prakash

wrong house no.- 154/44
right house no. - 1546/44

i request that correction in my name and my house no. and send my new pran card immidiately.
antriksh

Apr 19, 2012

Requires Correction of Name in PRAN card

I am Ujala Goswami. I had applied for the PRAN Card and I received it. But the name in it is wrongly spelled.
I want to cor-rectify it with right name.
My Pran Card number is 110091957629.

Correct Name : Ujala Goswami
In PRAN Card : Vjala Goswami

Please tell me the detail process for correcting it ASAP.
110020438664

Apr 14, 2012

reissue PRAN CARD AND I-PIN

sir
Myself bijender kumar ID no.110020638664 is unable to check my PRAN deposit statement in the net,since everytime I sign in my ID no. and password,the note says"your ID/I-Pin is invalid".
i hve already appllied s2 form.to reissue new PRAN CARD AND I-PIN . but seems no result
SKD

Apr 13, 2012

To provide new password

I, Santosh Kumar posted as inspector in F&S Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi have forgotten password of My PRAN Card, bearing no. 110040449694. It is therefore requested to provide a new password to enable me to use my account as and when need required for the same. The details of my service particulars are as under:
Name : Santosh Kumar; Father's Name: Ramakant Das; Date of birth: 28.11.1978; Date of Joining in the Govt. Service: 02.07.2007. Present Department: Food & Supplies Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, K- Block, Vikash Bhawan, IP Estate, New Delhi-110002. My e-mail ID : skdas78tn@yahoo.in
G.ELGIN MARY

Apr 9, 2012

Regarding ID No.

sir
Myself G.ELGIN MARY ID no.110060650638 is unable to check my PRAN deposit statement in the net,since everytime I sign in my ID no. and password,the note says"your ID/I-Pin is invalid". Please help.
Narendra Kumar

Mar 23, 2012

TO ADD NOMINEE'S NAME IN PRAN

My PRAN is 110071925197. There is no nominee's name in it. Please add nominee's name in PRAN as follows:-

Name of nominee:- Mrs. Narotama Arya

Narendra kumar
Moitra80

Mar 21, 2012

Forgot IPIN Password

My IPIN of PRAN no. 110030405428 has been blocked. I forgot the password and attempted more than 5 no. of times in a day. Now, I am in need of a new password to get aware of the present status of my account.

Hence, you are requested to send a new IPIN to my Email Id (anupammaitra@rediffmail.com OR specialanupam@gmail.com)
OR you can send it to my residential address given below:

C/O: NARAYAN CHANDRA MAITRA
VILL: SHANTINAGAR
P.O: ISLAMPUR,
DIST: UTTAR DINAJPUR
WEST BENGAL
PIN: 733202

Gopal Kumar

Mar 14, 2012

I have lost the pran password

My pran kit and password copy have lost by the my parent department Central Railway Mumbai Division. However i demand the pran kit the officer but never received any kit from the officer. It is requested that please you may look in to the matter and issue my pran kit and password and annual statement.

PRAN No.-111000219116
Email- saha.gopalkumar@gmail.com
azad singh

Mar 14, 2012

NON WITHDRAWL OF CPF AFTER DISCOUNTINUTION OF AMT

MY CPF A/C NO IS 110090249340 .I DEPOSIT THE AMT TILL DECEMBER 2011BUT NOW I AM IN OLD PENSION SCHEME UNDER RULE CSS 1972 , OF PENSION SCHEME. MY PAO IS AMBALA POSTAL DEPARTMENT PLEASE WITHDRWAL MY ACCTT

Mar 7, 2012

IPIN blocked

My IPIN of PRAN no. 110030405428 has been blocked. You are requested to send a new IPIN to my Email Id (anupammaitra@rediffmail.com OR moitra.anu@yahoo.in)

Feb 9, 2012

pran card

Sir I am Mukesh Nigam & my PRAN no. is 110081710815. my I PIN is block, so i request to you please my new I PIN sent my email id (nigammukesh84@gmail. com).
akhtar9814

Oct 24, 2011

pran card

SIR, MY NAME ON PRAN CARD IS WRONGLY SPELT. MY CORRECT NAME IS ATAUR REHMAN BUT IT IS WRITTEN ATAUR REMAN ON PRAN CARD. MY PRAN NO IS111001729185. PLEASE RECTIFY MY NAME'S MISTAKE.
THANKS.

Aug 15, 2011

pran card

SIR, MERA PRAN CARD ABHI TAK NAHIN AYA HAI, MY PRAN CARD NO IS111000496915. PLZ ISSUE ME A PRAN CARD.

Aug 5, 2011

me pran no.501000300898

Aug 5, 2011

pran card

mera pran card abhi tak nahi mila & us me speling me sudhar kar wana he .
shyam sunder manihar
luharo ka mohalla
marwar mundwa
mob.9983251881

Jul 9, 2011

pran card

I hv not yet received my annual statement of account for the year 2010-11 against my PRAN No.110020178153 & PPAN No. 2005104280500002.

Jun 18, 2011

SIR I HAD NOT YET RECIEV ED PRAN CARD. MY PRAN CARD NO IS 110070038107

Jun 17, 2011

IPIN AND TPIN

SIR I AM WORKING WITH CISF AND I HAVE YET NOT RECD. MY IPIN AND T PIN REQUEST SEND MY IPIN AND TPIN AT
TO THE DIG CISF UNIT DMRC(WIRELESS SECTION) SHASTRI PARK DELHI-53

Maruti Suzuki showrooms - shomroom mangments was not responding
    Sir This is Baji P having Swift VDI with Regn....
    jdpli@army.nic.co.in - NON RECIEPT OF MATURITY PAYMENT
    MATURITY CLAIM IN R/O OF PLI POLICY NO APS-NM-46532-L HELD...
    oem apple iphone 5 earphone earpods - earphone jack cracked
    hi its aman thakur I had ordered oem apple iphone 5 ipad...
    09560003318 - metar fallt
    metar falt s.no.09560003318
    Star Jalsa - Ishti kutum
    Ishti kutum r lead character archi akta criminal,kamalikar...
    09560003318 - metar fallt
    metar falt sarvis no 09560003318
    SBI FREEDOM MOBILE BANKING - recharge not done
    sir /madam, i recharged bsnl with rs 55, but i didn't...
    NA - Best award to Roop Nagar Police staff for open corruption
    Sir, I am compelled to approach the higher authorities...
    FTR INFOTECH KFS INFOTECH - Ajay Kumar Lucknow Fraud
    Ajay Kumar Lucknow Fraud I saw an ADD in OLX saying that...