NSDL/PRAN CARD

Consumer complaints and reviews about NSDL/PRAN CARD

Dilip Sarma

Feb 11, 2016

pran no

My Account is locked due to login by wrong password more than five times.But in my registered mobile No-8011410873 no message received.I know nothing my deposit amount against my PRAN No-110063996543 ,whether my tire-I is activated or not.kindly mail to dilipsarma31@yahoo.in
Narinder Pal Singla

Feb 7, 2016

Statement of account no.500051804227

i have started my NPS scheme no.500051804227 from Bank of BRODA, Dhuri branch. I have no STATEMENT for my deposit in the bank. I request to Bank Manager for this statement but the manager said to me they has no responsible to provide the statement of the said A/C.Who is responsible for that amount which is deposited by me. Please provide me the stratement of the NPS NO 500051804227.
THANKS A LOT SIR.
kamidi srujana

Feb 2, 2016

inter shifting subscribers chage

I have some pending contribution amounts in my account , these NPS accounts is activate in treasury side due to non transaction to till date ,but present i can shifted the subscribers some persons are successfully changed but some subscribers are to be show Pran is not active.

so, please give me the further instructions to solve the problem
sriranga1234

Feb 1, 2016

pran card kit not received

sir i am naveen i have not received pran card and pran kit till now .monthly 1196/- contrbution is being detected from ny bank a/c
i have got the acknologment no as 11047409071500016 ,nlcc registration number 7002004, name naveen kumar b.s. pran number
500099667112 .i have got these much information but i am unable to see my a/c status on line my mobile number 9844341582
please help me how to solve the problem
Shreyashkumar Patel

Jan 30, 2016

Redispatch PRAN Kit

Suuplied PRAN kit is not received due to currier was not contact to us.

Send back to you.

Do the needful to dispatch the same.

PRAN :110017112735
kunal raman

Jan 29, 2016

NPS PRAN Card kit not received

I have not received my PRAN Card kit till today. Though I have received message a few days ago about the dispatch of PRAN Card but till date I have not received the PRAN Card kit. Please arrange to issue urgently. My PRAN Number is 110087120546.

Thanking You

Kunal Raman
moda madhavi

Jan 29, 2016

missing of ipin

gud mrng, sir i lost my ipin and username and pass word,, how to getthose information,,pls kindly resolve ds
Thrinath33

Jan 24, 2016

Reg:Not received Pran card/kit

I K.Thrinath Reddy has not received Pran card/kit yet.My ack no 52026311501662001 and I received message long back pran number 111006926021 .Due to lack of Pran card I am not able to draw my salary for last 3 months resulting financial burden.please help me to receive my kit.
My mobile number 8332959934
Mail I'd thrinath1988@gmail.com
pnil

Jan 24, 2016

NPS-Pran Kit Not Recieved

i'm Nilesh V. Patil
I have not recevied my pran kit . My pran no.is 51008321266140. Sir pls send my pran.

my Contact No. 8976456746.

Nilesh Patil
dhanalvb

Jan 20, 2016

PRAN NUMBER NOT RECEIVED

I have submitted the application for Atal Pension Plan at my bank. The plan got activated and my bank account has been debited with the amount for more than 4 months. But i have not received the PRAN number through SMS. How do i have to get my PRAN Number?

Could you please clarify this.

dhanalvb@gmail.com
shashank700

Jan 20, 2016

how to update my mobile number and re generate my new password

i forget my pran card login password
please tell me how to generate new password and i also want to register my mobile number to my pran card
please reply me
akplanet700@gmail.com
vijay sree

Jan 19, 2016

Rectification of Incorrect PRAN Number

I am J.Vijaysree working as CAS in Govt General Hospital, Guntur (DDO Registration Number-SGV017267) having Employee ID NO:2578447. My PRAN number have been entered wrongly as 11008427695 instead of 110084276295 in my pay bill and my transaction statement is obtained as NIL .Hence I kindly request you to Suggest me the process to get back my subscription amount to my original account No:110084276295.
yadavgul

Jan 14, 2016

pran card kit not received

PRAN KIT NOT RECEIVED TIL DATE
I am GULSHAN YADAV ,my PRAN is 110010496489 ,I have not received my PRAN kit,so.kindly despatch my PRAN kit to the below address at the earliest. ande please change my mobile no is 9868060134

My permanent address :-

BHAVESHKUMAR

Jan 10, 2016

PASSWORD

RESPECTED SIR,

I BHAVESH N PATEL HAVING MY ACOUNT IN NPS. I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE PASSWORD FOR THE ONLINE

CHECKING BALANCE. AS PER MENTION IN SYSTEM I CLICK ON FORGET PASSWORD IT SAWS FILED TO FILL AND

GENERATE THE PASSWORD. BUT WHEN I FILL ALL THE DETAILS IT DISPLAY MESSAGE THAT MY PRAN NO. IS NOT MATCH IN

OUR DATABASE SO WHAT SHOULD I HAVE TO DO IN THIS CASE.

THANKING YOU,

REGARDS

BHAVESH PATEL

bhaveshkumarp9@gmail.com / bhavsh161080_2005patel@yahoo.co.in
Vermapnb

Jan 1, 2016

Pran Account is freeze

I have a pran card no is 111002245056 , my name is vinod verma , i want to contribution in NPS account but , my NPS account is freeze due to non transaction of financial year , i am former employee of punjab national bank , but present i am working for oriental bank of commerce from april 2013, i have submit all document of PRAN etc in obc bank but they do not take seriously and my PF is not contributed in my NPS account , i complaint bank saveral times but they do not take seriosly , so please look into this matter.
I also complaint to you that my address in NPS account is wrongly feeded my address is 26-Raigar Basti, mansinghpura, tonk road ,jaipur and my email id also wrongly entered my mail if is Vermamnit@gmail.com

I have also complaint to you that my account is freez but form provided by you for tier 1 accont not mention that chq ,dd which name provide to you
gangaram meena

Dec 18, 2015

loss of pran card

sir i have lost my PRAN CARD NO. 110003730718 i requst you kindly issu another card with same number with change of pin & tin
gangaram meena

Dec 18, 2015

loss of pran card

sir i have lost my PRAN CARD NO.110003730718 irequst you kindly issu another card with same number with changh pin tin
argupt

Dec 5, 2015

PRAN card has been redispatched but no courier details were sent to me

My PRAN is 110026106558, which I received by SMS on 3rd November 2015.

On 16th Nov, I received SMS, saying my PRAN card sent on 4th Nov by bluedart courier AWB 33452299020 has returned undelivered to CRA. The PRAN card will be redispatched shortly.

On 23th Nov, I received SMS saying, PRAN card has been redispatched on 18th Nov.
But there was no information about courier details.

Till now (5th Dec 2015) I have not received my PRAN card.

Please SMS / email me the courier details for redispatched PRAN card.

Amit Raj Gupta

Mob.: 9604551845
Email: argupt@yahoo.com
MANORANJAN HOTA

Dec 2, 2015

PRAN CARD NOT RECEIVED

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

NOT RECEIVED MY PRAN KIT TILL YET AFTER SEVERAL REQUEST TO NSDL. MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO IS 52014311013733-001 AND PRAN NO(MANORANJAN HOTA) IS 500064288196.ALONG WITH THE SAME PROBLEM OF MY WIFE (SMRUTI PANDA) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT-52014311013733-02 PRAN NO-500044288197 WHICH WAS PROCESSED ON 14-04-15.

REQUEST TO SEND IT THROUGH SPEED POST OR REGISTERED POST AND COST WILL BORNE BY ME.ADDRESS AS FOLLOWED.

MANORANJAN HOTA

murari lal meena

Nov 19, 2015

PRAN KIT NOT RECIVED

SIR
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PRAN KIT. MY PRAN NO IS 111005422686, MY PAN NO IS CAIPM5365G AND MY PAO REG NO 4011383 AND STILL ITS IN SHOWING INACTIVE.
KINDLY SEND MY PRAN KIT ON DESIRE ADDDRESS AND ACTIVATE IT. MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 81040-04795.
SIR I HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR PRAN KIT, WHEN I WAS IN RAILWAY BOARD. I HAVE RESIGNED FROM THAT SERVICE AND JOINED RAJASTHAN SECRETARIAT, JAIPUR
RATHOD002

Oct 30, 2015

pran kit not recevied

I have not recevied my pran kit . My pran no.is 500034246721. Sir pls send my pran on given add.

Guru Krupa Society, Room No.7, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Chowk,
Pant Nagar, Ghatkopar (E),
Mumbai-400075
Mob: +91 – 9920550929/9821221798
E-Mail ID: poojasg1990@gmail.com
amankumar763111

Oct 30, 2015

loss of pran card

i have lost my PRAN CARD No.110021595878. I request you kindly issue another card with same number with change of PIN & TIN

shiwani kumari

Oct 9, 2015

pran kit not recevied

I have not recevied my pran kit . My pran no.is 110024877579. Sir pls send my pran on given add.

C/o ashok kumar singh
House no 369 jitu sah lane
New fancy store gali lodipur patna near darpan hotel
Pin 800001
drmgp3

Oct 7, 2015

pran no not generated

i had applied for nps at the sbi branch in my place in may 2015. it is 5 monthss nd there has been no response from SBI who don't have any idea of what is going on. I don't who to compliant to. The money has been debited before starting the account. I have not recieved the pran no. When I called the cra, they told me that the pran has not been generated.

Sep 29, 2015

HOW CAN I CHANGE MY RESIDENCE ADDRESS IN PRAN

GOOD MORNING, MY PRAN NO. IS 110093355205. I WANT TO CHANGE MY RESIDENCE ADDRESS IN PRAN REGISTER FORM FOR BETTER CORRESPONDENCE. I FILLED S2 FORM BEFORE 15 DAYS. BUT NO CHANGE IN MY NEW RESIDENCE ADDRESS. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME TIPS ABOUT MY PROBLEMS AND ALSO SEND ME ADDRESS OF DISPACH S2 FORM.
THANX.

rajdhani express - About pathetic service
    Pathetic service of dibrugarh rajdhani. Recently I...
    LIC Loyalty addition - Fraud call from LIC
    I have been approached by a Person named Anurag Sharma and...
    snapdeal.com - Refund not given after multiple follow ups
    Filed Complaint # 13063555. Refund was not given for the...
    Roozgaar.com - Roozgaar had cheated
    I had a call from Roozgaar for providing jobs. They ask me...
    Ipad 4 32gb 4g + wifi - Scammer
    I was scammed for 5,000 pesos! The seller according to him...
    ICICI Bank - fraud details
    I went for opening RD account but the person in the bank...
    Ipad 4 32G 4G+ wifi - SCAMMER!
    Just so happen I was looking for a pre-owned ipad. Until i...
    Vodafone - Service interruption
    Hi This is Dominic from Coimbatore. I am a vodafone...
    maha gauri builders - Cheaters
    Hi All, Please don't book any flat with this guy.....
    UPSC - Lost admit card of cds-2 2015
    Respected sir, I have lost my admit card of cds 2 2015....