NSDL/PRAN CARD

anubha surin

Nov 1, 2014

non-receipt of PRAN KIT

Respected Sir/Madam,
My PRAN no. is 110013392633 which was generated on 3 rd october 2013 and I have not received the PRAN KIT yet. Kindly send me the kit on the address:-
ANUBHA SHALINI SURIN
PIN -834003
satyajit sarkar

Oct 21, 2014

changing of e-mail id

I am Mr satyajit sarkar holding PRAN card no 110080749944. My E-mail id is changed, kindly update my e-mail id ssatyajit22@gmail.com.
hariom meena

Oct 20, 2014

pran kit not received

I am hariom meena working in chennai division of southern railway. I have applied for PRAN in may 2012 i got pran no. only but still i am waiting for pran kit. Kindly enquire and send me on this address- RE4B railway quarters gummidipundi
PRAN→110002424897
Mob→8807491697
Email→hariomjorwal.2186@gmail.com
Samarjit Malakar

Oct 10, 2014

Regarding not receive of PRAN No. and Kit

Respected Sir/ Madam,
I am Sri Samarjit Malakar, working as a Lower Divisional Assistant under the disposal of Jt. Director of Health Services, Goalpara under the Health and Family Welfare Department, Assam.
That Sir, I have got my CPF No. through Treasury office, Goalpara. My CPF No. is 2008242400101987. Sir, I have already applied for PRAN No. But Sir, I have not got the PRAN No. and PRAN kit yet. So, I kindly request you to do the necessary action regarding the same.

Name: Sri Samarjit MIalakar
Email ID: malakarsamarjit@gmail.com
Mobile No: +919864118100
nigmanand

Sep 28, 2014

pran kit not recievd

sir
i dont recievd for pran kit my pran no is110093942987
pleas sand my this adders name_nigmanand mahto c/o_ janardhan kumar,vil_kisanpur,po_kiranpur,disst_ lakhisarai, state_bihar,pin_811106
jolly1986

Sep 23, 2014

pran card not alloted

Pran No. is not Alloted to me till date.Please allot my pran no as soon as possible.
My Name and Address is given below....

Mamta Rani D/o Yash Paul Kansal
R/o Dashmesh Avenue Street No.4, Near Namdev Gurudwara
Sangrur
Mob. 94646-06068
Atul Dwivedi

Sep 22, 2014

not received PRAN CARD

I m atul Dwivedi, my pran no. 110040237667

I have not received my pran card yet, please send me my pran cardat following address:

Atul Dwivedi
dr rajeev kumar anand

Sep 20, 2014

Not recipit PRAN kit

Respected sir

I had applied PRAN scheme under government.my PRAN NO is-110032912950 generated on 14/02/2013 and my pension plan scheme amount is deduct from my selary account on march 2013..but my PRAN kit has not received district treasury office mau (uttar pradesh) or me.

So kindely send me my PRAN kit no-110032912950 recipit immediately

EMAIL ID-drrajeevanand1983@gmail.com
office-district homeopthic officer mau u.p
nunpuii

PRAN Card Correction
My Pran Card Number is 110004009308, and already got Pran kit, But My NAME and ADDRESS is not correct,I mean some Mistake in NAME and ADDRESS, So Please Do take necessary action.
NAME : HUALREMTHANGA

ADRRESS: DC Staff Quarter, Project Veng, Kolasib, PIN-796081

My Email Address :
mehul_thakor85

Sep 18, 2014

Didnt get the PRAN kit yet

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Mehul R. Thakor, working as an assistant engineer at the dharoi canal sub dn.2, dharoi colony. I have got PPAN no through my divisional office. my PPAN no is 2013180006200005. i have got the PPAN no. on june-2013. I haven't got the PRAN no. and PRAN kit yet. so I kindly request you to do the necessary action regarding the same.
Name:Mehul R. Thakor
Email: mehul_thakor85@yahoo.com
Contact no: +919824978880
praween_kumar

Sep 17, 2014

Non receipt of PRAN Kit

I am Praween Kumar an Ex servicemen joined State Bank of Hyderabad on 20 May 2013 and presently employed at Kon Branch, Dist- Thane,Mumbai. My PRAN No is 111003386770 which I am getting on my Salary slip. But physically till now I have not received my PRAN Kit and password. My collegues who joined six month later than me, received their PRAN KIT and Password. I am receiving Emails regarding my account every month, but I am not able to access my account online as I am not having my card and password.

Therefore I request you to kindly look in to the matter and arrange for issue of duplicate PRAN Kit and password as early as possible.

Praween Kumar

E Mail-praw1970rsa@hotmail.com

Sep 14, 2014

Reminder e mail
Not recieved pran kit & chang mo.no.
Please listen towards me sir,I have been working as Ward Boy post at PHC Kusmi Block &Dist Bemetara Chhattisgarh since 8-6-2007 but after this 7 years gone I have not recieved my pran kit. And my mobile no,which written on the form has closed by company. So please change my mo.no. given below . Please add my e mail id also , Any message of deduction does not come in front of me. Please solve my problems sir .
Dharmendra Kumar Pathare Ward Boy PHC Kusmi Bemetara Chhattisgarh 491335
Mobile No. 7869179994 E mail ID patharedk@gmail.com Pran No. 110070472401 PPan No.200717040267
rimpi gupta

Sep 12, 2014

name and adress is not correct

i Dr. Rimpi gupta received my pran kit on 10.09.2014, i am working as assistant proffesor in BPS goverment medical collage, khanpur kalan, distt sonipat, haryana. my pran no is 110013974375. my name is written incorrectly on my pran card ( RINPI GUPTA) instead of RIMPI GUPTA. also my permanent address and email ID is wrong. there is no nomination detail on my pran number. kindly look in to matter.

Dr. Rimpi gupta
c-8, medical enclave
BPS, GMC, Khanpur kalan
mob no 8221883254

Sep 7, 2014

Dharmendra Kumar Pathare Ward Boy PHC Kusmi Bemetara Chhattisgarh 491335

Please mind my this correct email than sent ago sometime thank you.

Sep 7, 2014

Not recieved pran kit & chang mo.no.

Please listen towards me sir,I have been working as Ward Boy post at PHC Kusmi Bock &Dist Bemetara Chhattisgarh since 8-6-2007 but after this 7 years gone I have not recieved my pran kit. And my mobile no,which written on the form has closed by company. So please change my mo.no. given below . Please add my e mail id also , Any message of deduction does not come in front of me. Please solve my problems sir .
Dharmendra Kumar Pathare Ward Boy PHC Kusmi Bemeta Chhattisgarh 491335
Mobile No. 7869179994 E mail ID pathare@gmail.com Pran No. 110070472401 PPan No.200717040267
Dinesh M. Sharma

Aug 23, 2014

non dilverance of pran kit

My pran number 10033953802 has been generated on 12.7.2014 but still I have not received any pran kit beside your message that I will get pran kit very shortly.
It is therefore requested you that send me pran kit as early as possible.
My office address is as under
DINESH MOHAN SHARMA
O / O CIVIL JUDGE ( JUNIOR DIVISION ) CUM JMIC
RAJGARH DISTRICT SIRMOUR H.P
PHONE NO.9418754992
VINA8c0F

Aug 20, 2014

NOT received message of pran number

I pratibha kumari sinha applied for PRAN no.
but don't received any message about pran number on my mobile number .

pratibha kumari sinha
PAN ;- BSNPS6761E
DDO reg no;- SGVO43900D
MOb no;- 9430001098

pls sent my PRAN on my mobile number
vinod4350

Aug 17, 2014

change my moble No. and Father Name

I am Madhu Mishra W/o Vinod Tiwari working as a teacher In Primary School Dadiya Tola Mantolwa my DDO is GGHSS Maihar Distt. Satna (M.P.). My PRAN NO. Is 111001499324. My Mobile No. is changed so I haven't got any information from NSDL. Another Mistake is also there my husband name VINOD KUMAR TIWARI is written in Father's column.
please change following:-
1.My New Mobile No. 8817802243 in place of My old Mobile No. 9907233558
2.My Father Name - Narhar Prasad Mishra in place of My Husband Name - Vinod Kumar Tiwari
vinod4350

Aug 17, 2014

change my moble No.

I am vinod kumar Tiwari working as a Teacher (Adhyapak) in Higher Secondary school Pahadi Maihar Distt. Satna (M.P.) My Pran No. is 110081561516 . I haven't got any Information due to change of mobile No. I request you with the core of my heart please change my mobile No. in above PRAN No.

My New No._ 7509875338
my Old No. _ 9907233558
rupakbehera

Aug 3, 2014

regaarding change of pran

I am working as A.S.I in Odisha police but for some time I was working in east coast railway vishkhapatnam but I was resign
form the post and join the police dept in odisha.my pan no is 110052904507. Sir I want to continue my PRAN no in the state govt.but no any one person found who can change the scheme of centre govt to state govt.

Dear sir pls do needful

RUPAK KUMAR BEHERA
Email rupakbehera67@gmail.com
phone no 918093113328
sachin ghalot

Jul 18, 2014

my father name is wrong on my pran card

i had received the pran kit but on my card, my and my father name is mentioned is same so kindly correct my father name i.e shri Sat Pal Ghalot. my card no is. 110062784070
please take an action as soon as possible

sachin
central bank of india
Anupam Mondal

Jul 16, 2014

Forgot password & change of mobile number

My PRAN card number is 110052252696. I have forgot my login password, so i can not check my transaction details.
I also want to change my mobile number, so that i can receive the updates of my pran card transaction via sms.
Please inform me & do the needful as soon as possible.
Thanks & Regards.
Mob- 8942945457
email- itsmetoton7@gmail.com

Anupam Mondal.
UBI officer.
Akshita Gupta

Jul 15, 2014

loss of secret code of PRAN card

I am holding PRAN Card No. 110000614503. But unfortinately I have lost the secret code number/Password to open my account. As a result of which I am unable to open my account to check the status. Kindly inform what is to be done.

Akshita Gupta
9316000625& 08558861603
akshitagupta1603@yahoo.com

idea cellular - RE : WRONG BILL and DELAY in CUSTOMER SERVICES
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...
    Tata Sky - DTH not recharched
    TODAY I RECHARGE TATA SKY DTH RECHARGE WITH RS.575 FROM...
    NSDL - PRAN number
    Sir/Madam My name is ASHOK KUMAR VERMA. Mai Ratlam...
    Kolkata Taxi - Refusal by non refusal taxi
    Taxi no. WB19G2549 refused to go Bhowanipur from south...
    snapdeal - refund not got
    Hi Sir, I have cancelled one order from your site but i...
    Snapdeal and Delhivery courier services - Poor delivery by snapdeal and delhivery
    I have placed an order on 22nd Oct for Sunglasses Combo...
    Complaint to CM Haryana - Maltreatment with lowpaid Haryana Irrigation women by...
    Hon.CM .Firstly congratulates n extremely hope to intervn...