NSDL/PRAN CARD

Consumer complaints and reviews about NSDL/PRAN CARD

Pradeep Yadav

Apr 29, 2016

Not received pran kit

I have not received my pran kit. Kit are dispatched on 23 Jan 2016. But not found in my department.
My pran no. Is 110027121586.
Sir please send my pran kit very soon.
Thanks and regards me.

PRADEEP KUMAR YADAV

PRAN ACCOUNT NO. 110027121586

Mb. No. 9919796648

E- mail pky1132@gmail.com
m13131316

Apr 19, 2016

Update my mobile number and email id

Sir, my name is Raval manish ashokbhai , my pran number is 110037399637. I had seen my details online status of pran card dispatched , but no massage or email came, so please update my mobile number and email Id. My mobile number is 9978480362, 8980580001 and my email Id is m13131316@gmail.com.
imtiyazkhanmahtab

Apr 18, 2016

PIN No and TIN no not received

Sir/Madam

I am Md Imtiyaz Khan.
I received the PRAN kit on 26.03.2016
My PRAN No is 110077314695

But till now I have not received the kit of PIN NO and TIN no.

Please send it to me.
kumargrv

Apr 16, 2016

PRAN KIt not recieved

Sir I had received PRAN number(110017291889) through sms on my number. But I hadn't received the "pran kit" yet after a month of receiving pran number.
I would also like to inform that my co-worker who also had applied along with me had received his pran kit 15 days ago having pran number just ahead of me (i.e. 110017291890).
So, I want to know the position of my Pran kit and how and when will i receive it.
My email id - kumargrv26@gmail.com.
please let me inform regarding this.

PABITRA KUMAR MOHANTY

Apr 14, 2016

PRAN CARD STATUS NOT INTIMATED

I HAD DEPOSITED MY NPS APPLICATION TO STATE BANK OF INDIA,MAIN BRANCH ,ROURKELA, CODE NO-0171
NAME-PABITRA KUMAR MOHANTY
POP-SP REGISTRATION NO- 6009953
RECEIPT NO-11600995300019922 DT 17.03.2016 TIME-12.34PM
AMOUNT INVESTED RS 50287
DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION & AMOUNT- 17.03.2016
MY CONTACT NO- 918895500659
sshame

Apr 12, 2016

pran card not yet recieved

I Shailender Kumar Singh has not received Pran card/kit yet. I received message long back regarding Pran Number .Due to lack of Pran card I am not able to draw my salary for last 12 Month resulting financial burden.please help me to receive my kit.
anirudhsky

Apr 11, 2016

PRAN CARD was sent back by courier

My PRAN no. is 110047399001. I was supposed to receive PRAN card on 10th of April However the courier sent it back to you citing incomplete address. I have mentioned complete address in the PRAN account for. I don't understand why there would be an incomplete address.
My address is
6-4-494/1
Krihsna Nagar
Secunderabad
Hyderabad
Kidnly do the needful
Gurh.singh@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2016

Printed wrong name of card holder on pran card

Sir my PRAN card no.is 110002291686.my correct name is GURDEEP KAUR my incorrect name printed on pan card that is ..GURDEEP KAUR KAUR .please tell me which documents needed to correct my name.i have single kaur not double ..like KAUR KAUR on pran card
mannu godara

Apr 4, 2016

Not received Pran card/kit

I MANISH KUMAR has not received Pran card/kit yet.My ack no 2013102390311469 and I received message long back pran number 110073608542 .Due to lack of Pran card I am not able to draw my salary for last 3 months resulting financial burden.please help me to receive my kit.
My mobile number 9983181132
Mail I'd mannugodara970@gmail.com
dibsys

Mar 30, 2016

APY PRAN Card / Kit Not Yet Received

I have started to contribute in APY regularly since July 2015. The APY Account with PRAN - 500018976963 had been activated on 23/07/2015. But yet not received the PRAN Card / Kit. Please guide me how to receive the same. For more details please contact me at paul.dibyendu@gmail.com / 09748699115.
Sanjaysolanki

Mar 28, 2016

pran card kit not received

dear . sir /madam

i am sushilaben .d.parmar

i have not received my pran card kit . my pran no.110042860114 . pls my pran card kit my address send.

phone no.9727662863

thanks..
Bhaveshvasantlalvora

Mar 25, 2016

APY - statements and online login details not received yet

I and my wife have registered for APY scheme in December 2015 in Telangana. We received PRAN numbers via email. How do we obtain account statements , manage accounts online, check monthly contributions, etc etc,.. How do we check , where do we check online. What's the login details? Who provides login details.
PRAN numbers 501004859232 and 501004860235. Please contact me @7095668810 immediately.
Khushnuma begum

Mar 21, 2016

I have not got my PRAN CARD AND KIT

Dear sir/mam

I am khushnuma begum. I have not got my PRAN CARD AND KIT till now,while PRAN KIT issued in November 2014 but I have not received yet. My PRAN no is 111004222591.
I would like to request you to send it through speed post or registered post . Address mentioned below-

Khushnuma begum
Union bank of india Rahat branch
Village and post hardi tehsil huzur
District Rewa Madhya Pradesh
Pin code-486446
Mobile no.-8821805956
Stuti Arya

Mar 20, 2016

Regarding APY scheme

This is Stuti Arya. I have applied for APY scheme in August 2015. First installment was debited for Aug 2015 in Nov 2015 from my bank account. But from Sept 2015 onwards, no installment is debited from my bank account. Also, I have not received any hard copy of my PRAN card yet.
My PRAN number is 500180811286. I have visited bank regarding the same but no action has been taken yet. So, I request you to please kindly take the action asap.
Stuti Arya (stutiarya@ymail.com)
Bipin Kumar1965

Mar 18, 2016

I have not received I pin/Tpin

Pran kit received but Ipin Tpin not received yet
I also applied for change of address but unknown about the porgress whether it has changed or not
Pran no 110037215474
mail address yashbipin@rediffmail.com
phone 09162577550
A.Ravi Babu

Mar 14, 2016

NPS lite

Sir my pran no 501009370899 ,which one allotted by pfrda -nsdl .but they can' given proper reply above pran how to know about my account details .plz give a proper response to me.
Barsa Baisalini Panda

Mar 3, 2016

Re-despatch of my Pan Card

I have allotted PAN DAHPP2665C (New). This card is sent by BLUE DART AWB 44265421981 and expected delivery dt. is 22/02/2016, but till now I have not received this card.When I am tracking my id. in BLUE DART, it was shows that the card is returned to origin. So I request you kindly re-despatch this card once again for which I shall remain ever grateful to you.

Thanking You

Odisha
Ph No.-8895729609
subhash dave

Mar 3, 2016

non receiept of pran no & i pin with respect to SUBHASH DAVE TO REGISTERED ADRESS

R/SIR

I have been issued PRAN NO 110027205908 ON DT 18-2-16. Documents were dispatched by you vide AWB 44228720115 through blue dart courrier never contacted on mobile no reg. 9993031394 & simply retuned back without tracking. my address ie is A 41 gujrati colony E 8 extn. behind tilak nagar bawadiya kalan 462039 bhopal mp
31uttam

Mar 2, 2016

no revived pran no.

Dear Sir/Madam

I have not received my PRAN number. Though I have no recived message by you about my Pran number but by mistake my phone no is . change, my new mob. no. 9523813804 please my pran no. massage give me this number or may email. ID 31uttam@gmail.com that submitted please do urgently.

your's faithfully

Uttam Kumar
mob No. 9523813804
Avishek Sur

Feb 29, 2016

Have not received my pran card & kit

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have not received myr kit yet. Every month balance has been deducted from my account and credited to my pran account. My pran account number is 500009029795 - Avishek Sur.

i would like to request you to send it through spped post or any registered post. Address is mentioned below :

Avishek Sur
Mob - 9830865504
Premgaya

Feb 26, 2016

Pran no showing inactive

My pran no is 110036830368 and it is showing inactive. I have not recieve my pran kit also.please activate my pran no. And send pran kit. My mob no. 7549464036
kailadevi sharma

Feb 25, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam

I have not received my PRAN number. Though I have received message by you about my Pran number but by mistake it get deleted
please do urgently.

your's faithfully

Kailadevi sharma
mobile: 8290402023
kailadevi sharma

Feb 25, 2016

NPS PRAN number not received

I have not received my PRAN number till today. Though I have received message on 6 feb 2016 about the dispatch of PRAN Card but by mistake message deleted. Please arrange to issue urgently. I am deeply sorry.
Thanking You

Kailadevi sharma
sharma_sp72

Feb 18, 2016

Change of address and reissue of TPIN & IPIN

MY PRAN account number is 110011154678. Earlier at the time of issue of PRAN, my address was E-4/21 BBMB Colony Slapper but now the present address is S-4/72 BBMB Colony Sundernagar Distt.- Mandi (H.P). TPIN and IPIN issued to me are not readable and I am not able to login to view my transactions and deposits through this PRAN .

Hence I request you to please change my address as per the Form S-2 enclosed with and to reissue me TPIN IPIN for my PRAN.

Thanks and Regrads,m

Satya Prakash Sharma
PRAN account no. 110011154678
Email id : sharma_sp72@yahoo.com
Mobile no. 9418096035
Shyama kumari

Feb 17, 2016

not recieved pran kit

I have not received my PRAN kit. My PRAN no is 110041003104. Sir please send my PRAN kit

My contact 9418703465

Regard

Shyama Kumari

juiceup pack - Deduction of money
    Activated juiceup pack without me activating it I...
    Fastrack/3079SSA - unavailable glass
    My watch glass is broken so i can go two service centre...
    reliance gsm - wrong deduction of balance
    Sir maine 25 april ko 10 rps. Ka balance karwaya aur jab...
    Indian oil corporation - Cheating at Petrol pump
    Hi there, Recently I went to the Indian Oil petrol pump...
    PAN NSDL - acknowledgement number not mail
    my name is shaik azamvali,date of birth.14/07/1965,...
    blackberry - facebook app not warking
    My Facebook app not working.....any more...
    INDIA EMS POST - Delay
    My Document Delay i am send in Saudi Arabia speed post...
    Idea Cellular Co. Delhi Circle - breach of privacy- bill details leaked
    My bill details where taken by some unauthorised person...
    Bluedart - Don't get my product yet
    Hello I m anupama from Amravati maharashtra.I had order 2...