NSDL/PRAN CARD

Consumer complaints and reviews about NSDL/PRAN CARD

Abhishek Birla

Jun 24, 2016

Updation Of records.

I have got the mail intimating that my Pran Number 500025355070 is Activated, But when trying for logging in on the NSDL site the same is displaying as Pran card not found in the database.

and i also wanted to you to inform that the premium amount is getting debited on monthly basis but when logging its displaying, Pran Number not found in the database.
I have even received a letter having Statement, from CPA dept showing Subscriptions Up to 31 march but i am not able to Login to view the same.

Request you to update the data soon.

TERAIYASHAILESH11@GMAIL.COM

Jun 23, 2016

pran not found nsdl database

I have pran numbers
But nsdl website login
Display msg
Pran not found nsdl database
Vanesh

Jun 19, 2016

PAN no incorrect

In my pran kit, my pan no. Is wrong so Plz give me solution to solve this problem
akash kumar gupta769112

Jun 18, 2016

pran card not received even no sms

Akash kumar gupta ,pan no-aibpg4430d .I have not received any SMS regarding pran number.I am working in bank of India,bachra branch.I have submitted my application to my zonal office,bank of india,hazaribagh.they say that ur application sent for pran number.yet no information I received.pls do the needfull.
singhkamlesh

Jun 18, 2016

prankit not received

my pran no is 500059147883 name kamlesh kumar singh pran active on april 2016 from sbi but we didnot received any prankit only received pran no by sms.pls look into this.my adresh vill & post raghunathpur,p.s brahmpur,dist buxar bihar pincode 802134.
SAJITH S MENON

Jun 13, 2016

PRAN KIT NOT RECEIVED

RESPECTED SIR ,
I have allotted Pran- 110037495204. Till now I have not received this card.When I am tracking my id. in INDIA POST, shows that the card is returned to origin. So I request you kindly re-despatch this card once again for which I shall remain ever grateful to you.
MOB NO: 9497559121

PALAKKAD
KERALA
Rajeshwar Kumar

Jun 5, 2016

Printed wrong name of card holder

sir my pran card no. is 110054558382....sir my correct name is Rajeshwar Kumar ....my incorrect name is Rajenshwar Kumar...now tell what i have to do....please contact me rajeshwar924@gmail.com
500064232047

Jun 3, 2016

pran card statement not display

My pran card no. is 500064232047 NLAC/NLCC :- 8002654 / NPS087842G MEMBERSHIP NO. :- IIFL42203

NAME YOGESH KISHORKUMAR RATHI .

Sir, pran card status was not display your site & other problem is which bank deposited the amount . The Branch was not see the your letter.

Sir please solve my problem as soon as possible & reply the my mailID . my mailID is govindcom_768@rediffmail.com & mob. no. is 9822562768.

raja0708

May 31, 2016

NOT RECIEVE PRAN CARD

DEAR SIR ,
I have not recieved my pran card and kit. but in my pay slip iam able to see my pran number 110050114488 .i can asked in my department office they have no records of my pran card kit . so please send my pran card kit sir
my departmental address:
MY PERSONAL MOBILE NUMBER:9599578853
M Nafees

May 30, 2016

I forget my pran number

not received my pran card
Sir I havent received my pran kit but my pran no has been alloted to me but my mistakely the no has been deleted .My PAN is AIMPN2405N.Please let me know the status of my Pran. My email address nafeesmohd05679@gmail.com
Mohammad Nafees
Mob 09956089257
Baddula ramakrishna

May 26, 2016

I loss my pran card

Sir.
I loss my pran card. No is 110042601266.my name is badavath.vijaya .and I stmt s2 fm to DTO KHAMMAM TELANGANA .BUT PRAN CARD not send to me.plz help how to apply for reissue of pran card. My e-mail Id b.ramakrishnachowdary@gmail.com
bhatiya manish

May 24, 2016

to improve bank ac number

i manishkumar amrutlal bhatiya have bank ac number is 31210578175. but in nsdl card it is mistyped as 312105678175. so please improve my bank ac number.
my permenent retirement ac number-110033017551
Sujata Hiredesai

May 24, 2016

Have PRAN number but not received my card

Sir pls check where my PRAN card is struck. I got my number in 2011 but till today I haven,t got card.my number is 500040220280. NL-CC reg num NPS000007A. NLO reg number 8000053 NL-CC name P&GSUNIT HYDERABAD . NIL-AO name LIC HOUSING FINANCE LIMITED .pls solve my problem at the earliest . Make arrangements to send it to below address. Sujata Hiredesai c/o Dr B M Angadi.Housing Colony Bagalkot 587101.mobile 8904315288. Mail -sujata22vts@gmail.com.
kar avijit

May 18, 2016

not receive pran card

my PRAN number is 500130488188 has not receive my pran card. please send my pran card as soon as possible.
LADOLA MANISH KESHAVLAL

NOT RECEIVED OF PRANKIT AND STATEMENT

I MANISH KESHAVLAL LADOLA had not received my PRAN KIT. My PRAN NO. IS 500066052524, In absence of it, I cant able to check my account details. Kindly send the PRAN KIT and STATEMENT to my registered address.Kindly look in the matter and solve the issue.
LADOLA MANISH KESHAVLAL

Message about pending installments

I have got message on Dt. 05-05-2016 that your APY Account is not regular, Kindly regularize by paying all pending installments immediately, for further details approach your bank.

My bankis Central Bank Of India, Ambawadi Branch, Ahmedabad ( Gujarat ). and bank has deducted regularly Rs. 409-00 ever month by E C S And this entry ( Transaction ) shown in my Saving Bank Passbook.

But from your side I have not received till date any statement or Pran Kit.So check the my Pran No.500066052524 properly and look inthe matter and solved the issue.
Meenakshi Shakyawal

May 16, 2016

activate mo.no.& email i.d.

My mo.no. and email i.d
activated in pran no.
Mo.no. 8239599189
Email ID. shakyameenakshi214 @gmail.com
rakesh laharshe

May 14, 2016

nsdlpn locked

my account of nsdlpn locked. please batae kaise phir se set kare
preetam Dutta

May 7, 2016

Again dispatch pran card new address

i have no received my pran card plz send again my pran card new address
preetam Dutta
cell no.8724927501
BSaranya

May 5, 2016

PRAN card not receivd

I have opened APY account. I have received PRAN(500193199788) details from NSDL in mail.
Monthly contribution are getting detected correctly. But I haven't received my PRAN card.
If I search in "Tracking Status" of NSDL side, I'm not finding any details.
Kindly make arrangements for delivering the PRAN card.

BSR
ritu sahni

May 2, 2016

pran card not received

Re-despatch of my Pan Card

I have allotted Pran- 110057167344. This card was sent by BLUE DART but till now I have not received this card.When I am tracking my id. in BLUE DART, shows that the card is returned to origin. So I request you kindly re-despatch this card once again for which I shall remain ever grateful to you.

Thanking You
ritu sahni
Bt 1 / 704 omaxe heights
sec 86
faridabad
Nileshkumarsingh

May 1, 2016

PRAN Card not received

I have opened my APY (Atal Pension Yojana) Account in SBI C.V. Raman Nagar Bangalore (03994) on 17th July 2015 but still haven't received my PRAN card for the same. I already have the PRAN no. (500019061427) provided to me by the bank and the monthly contribution is happening regularly since the time of opening the Account.

Please find the Reference No - 11800675118501348

Kindly help me in getting the PRAN card as the Bank said it will come directly from you guys to my address.

Note:- While trying to track dispatch status of my PRAN card, I saw message regarding no records found.

Nilesh Kumar
Pradeep Yadav

Apr 29, 2016

Not received pran kit

I have not received my pran kit. Kit are dispatched on 23 Jan 2016. But not found in my department.
My pran no. Is 110027121586.
Sir please send my pran kit very soon.
Thanks and regards me.

PRADEEP KUMAR YADAV

PRAN ACCOUNT NO. 110027121586

Mb. No. 9919796648

E- mail pky1132@gmail.com
m13131316

Apr 19, 2016

Update my mobile number and email id

Sir, my name is Raval manish ashokbhai , my pran number is 110037399637. I had seen my details online status of pran card dispatched , but no massage or email came, so please update my mobile number and email Id. My mobile number is 9978480362, 8980580001 and my email Id is m13131316@gmail.com.
imtiyazkhanmahtab

Apr 18, 2016

PIN No and TIN no not received

Sir/Madam

I am Md Imtiyaz Khan.
I received the PRAN kit on 26.03.2016
My PRAN No is 110077314695

But till now I have not received the kit of PIN NO and TIN no.

Please send it to me.

Aircel mobile reacharge - Bar bar reacharge krane par paiso ka bina reson kaatna
    Mere bar bar reacharge krane par bina kisi wajaha ke paise...
    hpgas - weekly not done
    2nd weekly not save cdcms ticked log 1663195 team...
    Jaiprakash associates fd - NON PAYMENT OF FD, PRINCIPAL PLUS INTEREST.
    JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIATES FD MATURED ON 15.5.16 SUBMITTED FOR...
    IDEA Postpaid - RE : Pistpaid Connection not activated aftr bill payment
    Dear Customer, We tried calling you on your provided...
    JEE Main 2016 - Jee main rank
    Jee Roll no. 13300453 Respected sir, ...
    Star Plus - don't end up dehleez
    plsss don't end up dehleez, it is the only sensible...
    Reliance Big TV - RE: No customer service even after calling tand logging...
    Dear Arpita, We regret the unpleasant experience and...
    APPS ENTERPRISES - Cheated on the name of apps enterprices
    Hay We also cheated by apps enterprises in delhi named...