NSDL/PRAN CARD

Consumer complaints and reviews about NSDL/PRAN CARD

javeedmohiuddin

Apr 24, 2014

rectification of date of birth

sir my name is amena begum i am secondary grade teacher i am having a PRAN CARD bearing No 110013045450, on which i am having my date of birth as 15-06-1991 instead of 15-06-1992, how can i rectify this, i have my S.S.C AND SERVICE REGISTER IN THIS SUPPORT, kindly help me, mohiuddinmohammed4@gmail.com, javeedwglubh@yahoo.co.in

thanking you sir
anubha surin

Apr 23, 2014

NONDELIVERANCE OF PRAN KIT

My PRAN no. is 110013392633 ,generated on 3 october 2013 and has not received the PRAN kit till date. I was earlier serving allahabad bank but now i have switched on to state government job as an assistant engineer in water resource department,jharkhand.Because of non-availability of PRAN CARD i cannot transfer my PRAN no. to the new target and i am not getting my salary from three consecutive months..I have checked everywhere and i am clueless. Please resolve my problem and kindly send it to the following address with postal details sent to my email address so that i can track it this time.

Anubha Shalini Surin, H.No 325,Behind Bank Of Baroda ,Latma Road ,Singh More Chowk
Hesag,Post - Hatia ,Dt- Ranchi -834003 (Jharkhand)

email address:- anubhasurin14@gmail.com

Mobile no:- 9572887196
sk141309

Apr 19, 2014

pran kit not received

I Sanjeev kumar working in education dept. in Himachal Pradesh. I have received only my pran no. from my office before three years.But I have not received my pran kit till date. My pran no. is 110031013995 please send my pran kit on the following address or tell me the status of my pran kit please.
Sanjeev kumar S/O Sh. Bhagat Ram
Village Bagwar P.O. Mundkhar
Teh. Bhoranj Distt. Hamirpur (H.P.)
Pin 176044
Mob.No. 094181-18407

Mar 26, 2014

date of birth

My name is nisha chandrakar.
My correct date of birth is 4/7/1981
My pran number-111003078661.

Mar 26, 2014

complaint for date of birth

Dear sir/ madam,
My name is / isha chandrakar.I am a assistant teacher at education department.I have already sent a complaint but I have mistaken in my letter.i have received my prankit but there are problem in my date of birth.my correct date of birth is 4/7/1981.so please change my date of birth.
My prankit number is 1110030787661.
My address:
village gabhara.post tarra,thana patan, dist Durg chhattisgarh.
Pin num: 491111.
Mobile:9685346754.
Harish Kumar Lalwani

Mar 25, 2014

Business

Sir I want to do swavlamban as a job , please ask me the detail to whom i must contact.
Harish Kumar Lalwani
harishkumarlalwani@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2014

not received my pran card

Sir I havent received my pran kit but my pran no has been alloted to me but my mistakely the no has been deleted .My PAN is BJAPK3322D.Please let me know the status of my Pran. My email address deepshikha014@gmail.com
Mob 09835596142

Mar 21, 2014

Haven't received my pran kit

I am a bank employee I haven't received my pran card applied in August 2013 and not received yet. Please help what to do . My mobile no is 9546612007
Principal RPF TC Domohani

Mar 14, 2014

loss of secret code of PRAN card

I am holding PRAN Card No. 110021752499. But unfortinately I have lost the secret code number to open my account. As a result of which I am unable to open my account to check the status. Kindly inform what is to be done.

Nitya Nanda Thakuria
nasina sireesha

Mar 8, 2014

PLEASE GIVE THE PRAN ACCONT STATE MENT MONTHLY WISE

SIR,
Iam sireesha working asa teacher. my pran no 110093072853. i forgot my password. before my phone no 9533312459 i lost my no now my phone number is changed. my no 9949214828,9391366969 so i could not receive the account details for monthly wise in my no. plz send my password. and account details for monthly wise. plz send the details in my phone no. for this act i will be always remmember your kindness. thank u sir.
debendra sahu

Mar 3, 2014

statemant

my pran statement of beagining up to still now
anuragverma

Feb 16, 2014

re issue of i -pin

i have miss my i -pin
ak verma

Feb 13, 2014

non receiving of PRAN Kit/PRAN No

sir, i have not receeved my PRAN No/ PRAN Kit till the date.

Feb 3, 2014

complaint for change in date of birth

I am assistant teacher at department of school education.I have received my pran kit but my date of birth is wrong in pran kit.my correct date of birth is 04/07/198.kindly change my date of birth.
My name is smt. Nisha chandrakar D/O Punit ram chandrakar.my pran number is 111003078661.
My add:
Govt. P/s Sawani. Post-tarra, Thana and Tehsil-Patan,dist-durg,chhattisgarh.
snprasad

Feb 1, 2014

pran card not recieved

dear sir
i have emploed in east central railway sonpur division at the post of sr. section engineer p.way/spp
my pran no is - 111000908993
i have not recieved my pran card till now .
pls send my pran card on following address
my adress
bihar
sudhir kumar2008

Jan 22, 2014

change of father name

I am working in Central Bank Of India (CBI) As a Clerk at Patna. My Pran No:-110063226438
My name is KUMARI MADHUMITA SINHA D/O LATE SATYANARAYAN PRASD.
But my father's name is wrongly entered on the PRAN CARD Please correct the fathers name LATE SATYANARAYAN
PRASAD an entered on the PRAN CARD.
email Id :sudhirkumar_2008@rediffmail.com
m lita

Jan 19, 2014

pran card not received 110073024142

My pran card number is 110073024142.But i have not received my pran card in the given address.kindly help me out.
rkmann87

Jan 16, 2014

Resend of pran card and pran kit

Dear sir, I am working as an auditor in DGA (Central), Kolkata. At pran no. generated time i was an employee in Income tax office Chandigarh but i resigned this job in technical regsignation manner and joined in my present office. I had not received my pran kit in my previous office and my nps contribution is deducting every month continuesly. Now i request you to resend me pran kit on my pran no. 110072290279 on my permanant address mention below :

Rakesh Kumar Meena S/o Shri Ram Meena
Pran No. -110072290279
vinod rajbir

Jan 16, 2014

PRAN CARD not received

I have been issued Pran Card No. 110073247300, which was despatched to me on 27.07.2013 but it returned undelivered from residence (Add: VPO SUNARIAN KHURD ROHTAK DISTT ROHTAK 124008, HARYANA, INDIA)

Sir, I am working in Reserve Bank of India as a Security Guard. I dont have fixed duty hours. You are requested to make arrangements for re-delivering my Pran Card under intimation to me through SMS.

Your reply is welcome on vinod@rbi.org.in
With Regards
RAJBIR S/O DHANIRAM
sairajuparri

Jan 8, 2014

CORRECTION THE NAME OF NOMINEE AND EMAIL ID

my pran No 110061899211
Name Sairaju parri

I found that there is no entry in my pran details about Nominee. kindly enter billow details as nominee
1. LOTTI DHILLEMMA DOB 14/6/1989 RELATION : WIFE Gardiner name : LOTTI PAPARAO 40%
2. PARRI VINAY DOB 28/12/2009 RELATION :SON GARDINER NAME : LOTTI DHILLEMMA 30%
3. PARRI KARTHIK DOB 12/05/2013 RELATION : SON GARDINER NAME :LOTTI DHILLEMMA 30%
and change my mobile number 9000700274 to 9948097054.Change my email to :vinayatrjp@gmail.com

Thankig you sir

yours faithfully
P SAIRAJU

Dec 27, 2013

wrong date of birth

my name is BALASUBAMANYAM BANDA .my PRAN no : 110073453328 my correct date of birth is 02/05/1988.in pran card 02/03/1988 is there I want to change my D.O.B as 02/05/1988 what is the process to change D .O. B
sanjeev kumar tomer

Dec 11, 2013

PRAN kit not recieved

Sir/Madam,my name is sanjeev kumar tomer. my PRAN No is 110003421475 . generated on 18/10/2013 ,i got message on my mobile. when i checked the status of my PRAN card i came to know that same is dispatched through overnight courier but when i inquired about my PRAN kit they informed me that it was misplaced by them. they suggested me to inform you. so it is my humble request to you that please send duplicate PRAN kit for me. on my address given below.

H.No-251
KUAN MOHALLA
TUGHLAKABAD VILLAGE
SOUTH DELHI
India Mobile no-09716389636
shivcharan sahi

Nov 29, 2013

for pran no. and kit is not revived

Sir/madom, I'm Shivcharan sahu from education department mp. Posted at middle school lusdavan madavda district Ujjain mp. I send a fulfill pran application form in July month. But I have no response. Kindly conferm my application form and get me pran no. And send kit. Thank you.
Name -shivcharan sahu
Posted-govt. Middle school lusfavan madavda khachrod
Ujjain (m.p.)
Employees id-bq9529
Mobile no.-9907397520
E-mail-shivcharan.sahu4@Gmail.com
arunkp455

Nov 28, 2013

How to Check the Statment

I am deepthi from Trivandrum and My PRAN Number 500071475219. Kindly give me the Password to open the account and explain how to check the statment. My mail id is arunkp455@gmail.com or deepthis1984@gmail.com

Acclystsolutions ltd gurgaonin - Recharge
    The above institution received Rs351/- while I recharged...
    315017 - didn't get Reg. no. and password
    I have made payment of 500/- for SBI PO through ING Vysya...
    BSNL - regarding
    some one phoned on my landline no 01642215140 regarding...
    apollo distilleries - contaminated product being sold
    Dear Sir, I consumed a beer of above said make 10 days...
    Calls - Getting prank calls every minute
    Respected Madam/Sir, I'm getting calls from this...
    AGMP,GWALIOR - site is out or order
    my name is R.K.Jain joint director industries jabalpur my...
    Bus ticket - Refund of Failed transaction
    Hi, I booked a Ticket from Hyderabad to Hubli from my...
    Prank Calls - Getting prank calls every minute
    Respected Madam/Sir, I'm getting a lot of prank...