Oasis Resource Management

Consumer complaints and reviews about Oasis Resource Management

Rajesh Kunwar Mishra

Feb 27, 2017

Oasis Delhi/Mumbai absolutely Fraud Company

Oasis resource is fraud company please be aware from this company .She called up for CANADA jobs and after taken Money they will give any reason to closed your file and take your money. many omen and girls involve in this operation like in Mumbai Sonam Gupta and Rewati and In Delhi Shreya Gupta,Palavi Sharma and Mitali many girls involve in this company to Cheat people for Canada Jobs and others country.
vandanagokul12

Feb 13, 2017

Oasis Delhi Fraud Company

Hi, I am Vandana from blore i got a call from Oasis Resource Management for overseas job offer and she took me through all the details as mentioned in the reviews in the below comments. She spoke soo professionally that anyone who are actually looking into the overseas job will definitely go by her words. She asked me to provide the details sent in the email to me and also to make a payment of Rs.2070 as technical valuation. Basically i am a person who dont trust online jobs or people who ask to pay to provide a job as i knew this one is Fake company for sure and thought to check for the authenticity of the company online and found the same. Anyway am not going to get into the trap of these people so thought to take these people for a ride. on behalf of all those who have gone through the trauma. Here is the time to give them back royally.
shimer

Jan 21, 2017

OASIS

i got my work visa from oasis in 5 months , i am thankfull to them though OASIS have take 5 months but atlast m satisfied.

i have also paid 72 K but atlast i am happy that i get my work done
rakeshragul

Jan 18, 2017

OASIS Resource Management is a Fraud company

Oasis is completely a fraud company. Please dont pay any amount to this cheaters. Per their email and verbal communication I was asked to pay Rs 2070 for international job search and position help. But after making the payment they are asking me to pay additional rs 69000 to use their service. I notifed to cancel immediately but the executive Divya not accepted and ask me to wait for some report before refund. Payment gone through Payu money to cancel the payment but they conveyed amount gone to OASIS. I have asked few questions to Divya about the service and refund of my amount no response from their side.

FRAUD
Guffaw

Jan 11, 2017

Oasis resource management

Fake company
gayathririlwan

Jan 2, 2017

cheating the people

first one girl Ms.Faiza she ll talk nicely n convinced to pay and providing wrong details , once you paid after that not possible to find her we ll get cononected with 2nd person KANIKA , she ll say opposite of faiza , finally she ll say this s the process if u want withdraw it , we ll not get not even 25% of our total cash we paid .....................please whoever trying for abroad job pls pls carefully do your process.

fraud girls : faiza & kanika
Absharee

Dec 16, 2016

Fraud

I just to inform all that ORM is fraud company and there process is also very bad.
Recently I got a call from ORM representative Nupur and she told me that i have to pay 2020 rs for my profile analysis and after that my interview process will start for Dubai, and apart from 2020 rs I need not to pay any amount , I specifically asked is there any extra amount I have to pay for entire process and she clearly told that nothing I have to pay after 2020rs and as I paid that 2020rs amount after few days she emailed with positive analysis. Report and asked to pay 69000 rs which includes 9000rs as service tax, and when I asked why now she is asking this amount as this was never informed to me then she gave reason that it's decided by their ORM visa processing department, and then when I asked her to email exact all information on email after that she emailed me and in email she mentioned 7072 rs , here 69000 rs became 70725rs just in few days and then again I asked how come this amount got changed so she told it's with bank charges inclusion. It's very clear by these changes that they don't have any proper process and they just cheat people's. And now she is not refunding my 2020 rs.
Abra Ka Dabra

Dec 1, 2016

BIG FRAUDESTER

Thanks Guys for posting this reviews about these cheaters i was looking for job in Canada and i talked to them they were telling me the same process and i was ready to pay Rs.2040 for my document verification. But before paying them i thought to just look on the web about the company and now i am able to see that they are really fraud.

SO GUYS DON'T WASTE TIME FIND SOME ONE WHO IS YOUR OWN CAN SEND YOU ABROAD TO GET THE JOBS.
anu03ani

Nov 24, 2016

Overseas job

Haiii everyone,,myself anish writing this note to just to let you all know that this is a complete fake cheating company...they have well planned tricks to cheat. I applied for Canada, First they will ask for registration fee and along with your doccements they demand you to submit a particular amount for starting the process. And they will tell you that it takes 6 months for the process and after if we ask about interviews they will create drama interviews to make u fool...then they will deduct 25 percent of your submitted amount...and you have to go behind them for your remaining 75 % money... again it takes more than an year to get the money... one Mr. Rehan from Mumbai branch was dealing with me...after submitting the money you will never be able to contact him at all...you will get a status that he is abroad...after I was dealing with me NEHA, ARATHI, NEETU.... after all if you ask anything about these reviews....they will give you the examples of sbi, sbt an other organizations...don't get trapped in their web.....Please be very careful...
Because it's a very huge money chain racket ...they roll and play with you money as long as they can.

Still if you don't believe me...I can give you all evidences... so contact me for any doubts or help...
chefanish4me@gmail.com
shivamcitd

Sep 17, 2016

fraud for overseas jobs

Hii everyone!!!!
Never believe on them, I have paid 68k them and they told me for conducting 10 to 15 interviews.
But I got call only twice which I suppose their persons called saying this call is from overseas consultancy and finally they told there is not any requirements according to my profile and Ms. Sakshi rawat who was handling my case suggested to withdraw my application after 7 months and take the refund of 60%.
They are totally fraud never believe on their wordings.
Manvi Bhatia

Jun 4, 2016

Oasis doing the same with me

I am facing the same issue. they took 70+ k from me and have been doing some stupid foreign consultancy rounds for ages and nothing happens after that. I have to follow up with them like crazy and they don't revert at all. They have wasted my 7 months.

Please process this complaint.. people like us are duped every single day.
hema15

Jun 1, 2016

oasis fraud

This is regarding a complaint that I would like to lodge against oasis resource management pvt ltd based in Delhi who call themselves as genuine organization, and does fraud to its customers. I shall give you brief details about the case, requesting you to action accordingly.
There are 3 people involved in this case
1. Mr Sachin Rastogi (Director)
2. Ms Ruchin Rastogi (Director)
3. Ms Rupinder Kaur (HR)

- Date 20th Aug 2015 we initiated the process of their services of getting job in Australia and payment was done in few days in Aug of total amount of Rs. 26, 199/-to oasis resource management pvt ltd (proof available in the attached document).
- Few documents from us was collected from the consultancy and no further action was taken by the team.
- As the process was getting delayed, changed the applicant name from Hemalatha to Sachin, after rigorous follow ups regarding any update we did not receive a single call or email from the team.
- Realizing on the poor service we requested for a refund in Nov 2015 of the amount as no services were provided.
- Still poor service continued and no mails or calls were responded, they were only testing our patience.
- Date 20th Jan 2016 they sent us a quotation saying Rs 15, 471/- will be refunded and rest of the amount is deducted as consultation.
- We confirmed that this is not fair and they again confirmed back telling they will revise the refund amount and revert to us.
- Date Feb 2016 No emails or calls were exchanged, when asked for an update, they reverted back with the same amount.
- Now, it was the time for we being customer to lose our patience, so when we raised our voice saying whatever they told was lies they are now rejecting our request of refund and not ready to replay the amount.
Below are the procedure they were supposed to follow as per the clauses of their agreement and not even a single item was actioned.
Please note the procedure for finding a suitable job for you:
1. Resume designing
2. Cover note preparation
3. Finding out suitable profiles for you and sending for selection from your end.
4. Sending your resume to employer and doing primary assistance with employer.
5. Arranging job interviews – Total 15 – 25
6. Selection process.
7. Providing job appointment letter.
100% Money back guarantee will be there in case of failure in services.Total time duration will be: Within 180 days.

I shall be able to produce supporting document for all the calls and emails for all the points mentioned above. This company is performing fraudulent activities, request your assistance on the same as quickly as possible.
harry gomes

May 11, 2016

www.ormindia.com fake & fraud

www.ormindia.com fake & fraud
www.Oasis-india.com fake & fraud
www.ormindia.com and www.Oasis-india.com both is same company this is full fake & fraud west your time west your amount have any confused please call me 8759210075
looklook

May 7, 2016

Oasis Fraud

Yes this is very much true Oasis just conduct only 2 interviews with me and both were from india only different person, before i sign up with them. Sakshi Rawat said i full Amt will be paid back, so i trust and carry forward, than Ankita was Manager, after few months she was not available, then some other person came on her place, after few money other person also was not available, again kanika was in-charge and i was in touch with her, after my 2 interviews Kanika said there will be no more interviews further and no more date, i don’t know what to do she suggest me to withdraw the application , so i asked her how much money will be paid back to me, she said as per the agreement, but i said to her Sakshi Rawat she full AMT will be paid, than i spoke to Sakshi Rawat, she changed her words, and said she did not gave any commencements, kanika is my in charge and she will decide about the refund.
Finally i agree to get my money refund but not all, just only 25 thousand, as i paid 80 thousands rupees, so guys there are just making money and cheating the people. Government have to take action against them.
So guys be careful before you put your hard earn money into this bulshit. All branch of Osais employee are same character. During your first visit u will meet one person and when you visit 2 time you meet another person, when you asked about the first person they will say he/she is on leave or whatever, same next visit will be the same, I have a very bad experience with them.
So please be careful, before you do anything get information about them or not only Osais other consultants either, before putting your money, its all about money..
prerna22

Apr 27, 2016

not fake

Luk at the people who are writing complaints. They don't even know English. How will these people go abroad. Luk at your self first and then blame others. If you have invested money get your money back through a proper channel not by complaining about the company. Go and search about your company on net you will find your company complaints too then why are you working in the organization.
Kiran mittal

Apr 21, 2016

Fackkkkkkkkkkk.......

Hai.....!!!! Frds I was cheeted with this company so I losed 3 lak money plz how anybody help how to collect my money
Con no: 9160732343
Mail: kothamiddeanji@gmail.com
Whoever working in this company all r beggers.
Kanika my clint she s worest girl
she s not a girl other type of girl she wants money only if u will give money definitely.....
HarmandeepSK

Feb 18, 2016

OASIS is Good for Nothing

Dear All,

Please don't be fooled by this company. They are good for nothing. Once you sign up with them and pay a fee of over Rs 60000 they will promise you that they will conduct 10 to 15 interviews for you. This is not the case. They hardly conduct one or two interviews which also sound very shady and then they say the employers there are not interested in hiring you. This way they will waste 5 to 6 months and post that after numerous calls, mails and messages they will return 60% of the amount,

The biggest sham. Someone should take action against them.

Harman
NBN401

Feb 6, 2016

now naukri .com

Beware of Now naukri .com it is a bad company give you false promises and ask for money do not pay any money and register with them. A BIG LIER company it is. I am cheated by them with high value amount. They will arrange false interview with you. everything is fraud with now naukri .com. beware. I have lost money.
jasiy

Jan 11, 2016

Fraud Oasis

Please beware of this bitch anf fraud peoples . The name of this peoples are ...Why this criminals are still not getting arrested by police.

Ankita Arora

Rahul saini

Kanika Saini

Leena / Kanika (2015 clients)

Sakshi Rawat

Shreya

Rupinder Juneja

Ankita Arora -- she was the person to whom i was assigned . After paying money , they were very rude and mannerless.
Shravan Rao

Dec 31, 2015

Oasis Fraud

Contact me at scrao2007@gmail.com. I will tell you how they take job seekers for a ride. Better file a police complaint failing which they will continue to lure more innocent people who will be ready to do anything to get a job.
anand j.

Nov 22, 2015

disagree with complaints

Hi, I am not agree with the comments and the entire complaints. what i have experinced in overall process of my PR application through oasis is different. they guide me very nicely and in very proffesional way. i tried from many consultanicies before but it not worked out. when i came to know about oasis i did application here and it was a great a very transparent service they provided. nothing fraud is here. many thanx to oasis and entire team for such a nice co-operation. all the best.........
find2sandy

Nov 9, 2015

FRAUD OASIS

THANK YOU ALL FOR SAVING ME FROM THIS FRAUD COMPANY I ALREADY PAID 2040 BUT AT LEAST I SAVED 70000.
THAT TIME NAME OF THEIR REPRESENTATIVE IS DEEPIKA
sivananda

Nov 4, 2015

fraud oasis...unnecessary harassment.

I had lost my 42,000/- Initially they said they had job offers in Canada. Once i paid them 66000/- and then they said to provide the documents with in one month. I tried to submit all the documents what ever they asked and i finally submitted the documents, then they are saying that we need some other documents such as like transcripts etc. I tried to give those necessary documents also even in last day. they simply said they didn't got the document on the final day. and they rejected my application and they refunded the amount 24,000/-. Its a harassment if they have the job opportunities they should intimate the people to get ready with documents and then they should ready with the process.
I got understand that they are just harassing the people and they don't have any jobs in abroad.
Its totally waste of time.
the person who called me is "KANIKA"
amitabhpandey66

Oct 8, 2015

Oasis Resource Management

Following received from Oasis Resource Management after telling them that they are fraud:

Manisha <manisha.s@ormindia.com>
Attachments3:16 PM (15 minutes ago)

to me

Hello ,

I completely understand your concern related to the Consumer complaints. I would like to inform you that consumer forum itself makes money for each complaints coming their way. In fact you will find negative points against the best companies in the country. We have a pending case against these negative points in the high court & will be getting the solution hopefully in few months.

We had an upfront offer from Consumer forum for converting these negative comments into positive ones by paying just 20 lacs every three months. But we have refused the offer since we believe in investing this amount to the recruiters for the better career options for our candidates. Also the forum removes the positive points mentioned by the candidates immediately so that they can make money from the company. However, We could fortunately trap few of the positive points from the forum. Kindly find the attachment that has few positive points of my company.

At the end the decision is yours. Only if you have the trust in the process, the company & ready to coordinate in terms of documents, you can start the process with us.
amitabhpandey66

Oct 8, 2015

nownaukri.com

Nownaukri.com is an fraud company to extract money by getting paid registration. I was told that I am shortlisted in 3 companies in Gurgaon & 3 companies in UAE & Singapore for which i paid Rs.5299/- on their site...moreover they confused me by telling that they are division of naukri.com. Once i registered on their portal i was asked to pay further Rs.5000/ for updating my CV as per International standar without which my primary registration also will be invalid. When i checked their portal they have listed jobs in India & Canada. Further i was also not registered in their portal. After lot of calls I got myself registered in their portal & i was told that what i have paid is only valid for 30 days, thereafter I haven't heard from them nor do they answer at their phone.

This is to caution the job seekers that beaware of such recruitment companies.

Amitabh Pandey
B-44, Surya Nagar,
Ghaziabad
Cell: 9999985443

Prank Calls - telemarkters,prank calls
    I have,a cellphone I recieved lots,of prank calls,from...
    Garbage pollutiom on DDA land - Garbage pollution on DDA land
    The empty DDA land at Khaliullah Masjid near Dhobi Ghat is...
    AL ISRA TOURS AND TRAVEL - Trusted Company is Al Isra Tour and Travels
    The company using mobile numbers 9831719258 and 9007791516...
    EPFO - Bandhan friendship club
    Bandhan friendship club Bandhan friendship club Bashkar...
    Bandhan Friendship Club - Bandhan friendship club
    Bandhan friendship club Bandhan friendship club Bashkar...
    Noida Jal Board - Wastage of water
    Plz cut their watet supply to make them understand that...
    Nagar Nigam Bhopal - A LOT OF DOG PROBLEM
    For street dog catching Dear sir please send municipal...
    Kolkata Police - AL ISRA TOURS AND TRAVELS is not Fraud COMPANY
    The company is not a fraud one.I withdraw my all...