Oasis Resource Management

Consumer complaints and reviews about Oasis Resource Management

raghav 123kumar

Apr 19, 2017

canada

i have started my process with oasis for wp canada it was very helpfull for me the way they guided and made my proces done smoothly was amzing if u have good calliber to clear the process and have skill set you will definately clear the process . i had been struggling hard from all the consultancy them one of my frnd recomeded me to go through oasis . i would recommed u all to atleast go through a plat form which is real .
Baijubabu

Apr 17, 2017

Fraud company in India

Worst company ever. Their intention is only to take money from your pocket. They have spoiled our life and time. Don't trust them. Especially ragini, kanika, pallavi and sakshi.
If you have any doubts please contact me I am here to help you.
baijubabu01@gmail.com
+91 8075342003
Baijubabu

Apr 17, 2017

Fake job promises & intention to eat money from candidates

One of the worst and stupid agency in india. Not real it's a scam. They have taken 110000 INR from us and no job for us yet.day by day consultants are changing. They are playing instead of dealing. Now it's 1 year wasted for us.please don't anyone trust this company.they are big cheaters. Especially Ragini,kanika,pallavi,sakshi.
Don't believe them. If you have any doubts call me I'm here to help you.
baijubabu420@gmail.com
+91 8075342003
himanshu_csmu

Mar 21, 2017

fake promises for Australian Job interviews

I want to say to the people of India to stay away from this agency. These are big liars and big cheats.These people will say that we will provide u complete assistance and ur documentation work will go on side by side with your Skype job interviews and if not we will return 75% of the money back to you. Around Diwali They told me that deposit the money at the earliest for registration as job interviews for Australia are starting from 11th or 15th November 2016. Firstly She said 50, 000 then slowly slowly she came to 35, 000. I deposited the money. After that I was assigned a manager who was ignorant regarding immigration. No interviews conducted yet. They are saying about IELTS and other documentation but I took their services because they said from 11 or 15th we will conduct your interviews with Australian Companies. Nothing happened like this. After that they are saying just follow your manager. About IELTS and Filling forms everyone knows and their assistance is not required. Now when I said that refund me atleast 50% if not 75% then they are not responding.I have the recordings which I sent them. But they dont want to refund even 50%.These are big liars. My advice to all is that dont believe them or if u want to loose your hard earned money then its upto you... Use your mind ... I did not...
Dr.Himanshu,
Narwana, Jind,
Haryana.
Arun 1985

Mar 17, 2017

Oasis Nehru Place

I had beeen struggling hard for my migration to Australia on pr as I have my friends Der I started my search from many consultants but finally landed in oasis mad stared my process with saumyaa trust me friends interviews cracking is totally on your calliber they provide gud options you have to grab it every thing is not served in plate ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘amazing assistance and service providers thanks senior management saumya mam and Shreya Gupta for all your support ๐Ÿ‘
Rreddy12

Mar 14, 2017

wp canada

Overall a good service was provided. With the help of oasis. I was able to obtain a wp visa for which I might not have been able to do on my own. also offers good value for money compared to other providers. Neha answered all my questions in an efficient and polite way. I would have no hesitation in recommending using neha as an advisor.
Ajaayaaa

Mar 9, 2017

Wp

I have been applied for wp Canada and it has been successfully provided by oasis thnks lot for support
Rajesh Kunwar Mishra

Feb 27, 2017

Oasis Delhi/Mumbai absolutely Fraud Company

Oasis resource is fraud company please be aware from this company .She called up for CANADA jobs and after taken Money they will give any reason to closed your file and take your money. many omen and girls involve in this operation like in Mumbai Sonam Gupta and Rewati and In Delhi Shreya Gupta,Palavi Sharma and Mitali many girls involve in this company to Cheat people for Canada Jobs and others country.
vandanagokul12

Feb 13, 2017

Oasis Delhi Fraud Company

Hi, I am Vandana from blore i got a call from Oasis Resource Management for overseas job offer and she took me through all the details as mentioned in the reviews in the below comments. She spoke soo professionally that anyone who are actually looking into the overseas job will definitely go by her words. She asked me to provide the details sent in the email to me and also to make a payment of Rs.2070 as technical valuation. Basically i am a person who dont trust online jobs or people who ask to pay to provide a job as i knew this one is Fake company for sure and thought to check for the authenticity of the company online and found the same. Anyway am not going to get into the trap of these people so thought to take these people for a ride. on behalf of all those who have gone through the trauma. Here is the time to give them back royally.
shimer

Jan 21, 2017

OASIS

i got my work visa from oasis in 5 months , i am thankfull to them though OASIS have take 5 months but atlast m satisfied.

i have also paid 72 K but atlast i am happy that i get my work done
rakeshragul

Jan 18, 2017

OASIS Resource Management is a Fraud company

Oasis is completely a fraud company. Please dont pay any amount to this cheaters. Per their email and verbal communication I was asked to pay Rs 2070 for international job search and position help. But after making the payment they are asking me to pay additional rs 69000 to use their service. I notifed to cancel immediately but the executive Divya not accepted and ask me to wait for some report before refund. Payment gone through Payu money to cancel the payment but they conveyed amount gone to OASIS. I have asked few questions to Divya about the service and refund of my amount no response from their side.

FRAUD
Guffaw

Jan 11, 2017

Oasis resource management

Fake company
gayathririlwan

Jan 2, 2017

cheating the people

first one girl Ms.Faiza she ll talk nicely n convinced to pay and providing wrong details , once you paid after that not possible to find her we ll get cononected with 2nd person KANIKA , she ll say opposite of faiza , finally she ll say this s the process if u want withdraw it , we ll not get not even 25% of our total cash we paid .....................please whoever trying for abroad job pls pls carefully do your process.

fraud girls : faiza & kanika
Absharee

Dec 16, 2016

Fraud

I just to inform all that ORM is fraud company and there process is also very bad.
Recently I got a call from ORM representative Nupur and she told me that i have to pay 2020 rs for my profile analysis and after that my interview process will start for Dubai, and apart from 2020 rs I need not to pay any amount , I specifically asked is there any extra amount I have to pay for entire process and she clearly told that nothing I have to pay after 2020rs and as I paid that 2020rs amount after few days she emailed with positive analysis. Report and asked to pay 69000 rs which includes 9000rs as service tax, and when I asked why now she is asking this amount as this was never informed to me then she gave reason that it's decided by their ORM visa processing department, and then when I asked her to email exact all information on email after that she emailed me and in email she mentioned 7072 rs , here 69000 rs became 70725rs just in few days and then again I asked how come this amount got changed so she told it's with bank charges inclusion. It's very clear by these changes that they don't have any proper process and they just cheat people's. And now she is not refunding my 2020 rs.
Abra Ka Dabra

Dec 1, 2016

BIG FRAUDESTER

Thanks Guys for posting this reviews about these cheaters i was looking for job in Canada and i talked to them they were telling me the same process and i was ready to pay Rs.2040 for my document verification. But before paying them i thought to just look on the web about the company and now i am able to see that they are really fraud.

SO GUYS DON'T WASTE TIME FIND SOME ONE WHO IS YOUR OWN CAN SEND YOU ABROAD TO GET THE JOBS.
anu03ani

Nov 24, 2016

Overseas job

Haiii everyone,,myself anish writing this note to just to let you all know that this is a complete fake cheating company...they have well planned tricks to cheat. I applied for Canada, First they will ask for registration fee and along with your doccements they demand you to submit a particular amount for starting the process. And they will tell you that it takes 6 months for the process and after if we ask about interviews they will create drama interviews to make u fool...then they will deduct 25 percent of your submitted amount...and you have to go behind them for your remaining 75 % money... again it takes more than an year to get the money... one Mr. Rehan from Mumbai branch was dealing with me...after submitting the money you will never be able to contact him at all...you will get a status that he is abroad...after I was dealing with me NEHA, ARATHI, NEETU.... after all if you ask anything about these reviews....they will give you the examples of sbi, sbt an other organizations...don't get trapped in their web.....Please be very careful...
Because it's a very huge money chain racket ...they roll and play with you money as long as they can.

Still if you don't believe me...I can give you all evidences... so contact me for any doubts or help...
chefanish4me@gmail.com
shivamcitd

Sep 17, 2016

fraud for overseas jobs

Hii everyone!!!!
Never believe on them, I have paid 68k them and they told me for conducting 10 to 15 interviews.
But I got call only twice which I suppose their persons called saying this call is from overseas consultancy and finally they told there is not any requirements according to my profile and Ms. Sakshi rawat who was handling my case suggested to withdraw my application after 7 months and take the refund of 60%.
They are totally fraud never believe on their wordings.
Manvi Bhatia

Jun 4, 2016

Oasis doing the same with me

I am facing the same issue. they took 70+ k from me and have been doing some stupid foreign consultancy rounds for ages and nothing happens after that. I have to follow up with them like crazy and they don't revert at all. They have wasted my 7 months.

Please process this complaint.. people like us are duped every single day.
hema15

Jun 1, 2016

oasis fraud

This is regarding a complaint that I would like to lodge against oasis resource management pvt ltd based in Delhi who call themselves as genuine organization, and does fraud to its customers. I shall give you brief details about the case, requesting you to action accordingly.
There are 3 people involved in this case
1. Mr Sachin Rastogi (Director)
2. Ms Ruchin Rastogi (Director)
3. Ms Rupinder Kaur (HR)

- Date 20th Aug 2015 we initiated the process of their services of getting job in Australia and payment was done in few days in Aug of total amount of Rs. 26, 199/-to oasis resource management pvt ltd (proof available in the attached document).
- Few documents from us was collected from the consultancy and no further action was taken by the team.
- As the process was getting delayed, changed the applicant name from Hemalatha to Sachin, after rigorous follow ups regarding any update we did not receive a single call or email from the team.
- Realizing on the poor service we requested for a refund in Nov 2015 of the amount as no services were provided.
- Still poor service continued and no mails or calls were responded, they were only testing our patience.
- Date 20th Jan 2016 they sent us a quotation saying Rs 15, 471/- will be refunded and rest of the amount is deducted as consultation.
- We confirmed that this is not fair and they again confirmed back telling they will revise the refund amount and revert to us.
- Date Feb 2016 No emails or calls were exchanged, when asked for an update, they reverted back with the same amount.
- Now, it was the time for we being customer to lose our patience, so when we raised our voice saying whatever they told was lies they are now rejecting our request of refund and not ready to replay the amount.
Below are the procedure they were supposed to follow as per the clauses of their agreement and not even a single item was actioned.
Please note the procedure for finding a suitable job for you:
1. Resume designing
2. Cover note preparation
3. Finding out suitable profiles for you and sending for selection from your end.
4. Sending your resume to employer and doing primary assistance with employer.
5. Arranging job interviews โ€“ Total 15 โ€“ 25
6. Selection process.
7. Providing job appointment letter.
100% Money back guarantee will be there in case of failure in services.Total time duration will be: Within 180 days.

I shall be able to produce supporting document for all the calls and emails for all the points mentioned above. This company is performing fraudulent activities, request your assistance on the same as quickly as possible.
harry gomes

May 11, 2016

www.ormindia.com fake & fraud

www.ormindia.com fake & fraud
www.Oasis-india.com fake & fraud
www.ormindia.com and www.Oasis-india.com both is same company this is full fake & fraud west your time west your amount have any confused please call me 8759210075
looklook

May 7, 2016

Oasis Fraud

Yes this is very much true Oasis just conduct only 2 interviews with me and both were from india only different person, before i sign up with them. Sakshi Rawat said i full Amt will be paid back, so i trust and carry forward, than Ankita was Manager, after few months she was not available, then some other person came on her place, after few money other person also was not available, again kanika was in-charge and i was in touch with her, after my 2 interviews Kanika said there will be no more interviews further and no more date, i donโ€™t know what to do she suggest me to withdraw the application , so i asked her how much money will be paid back to me, she said as per the agreement, but i said to her Sakshi Rawat she full AMT will be paid, than i spoke to Sakshi Rawat, she changed her words, and said she did not gave any commencements, kanika is my in charge and she will decide about the refund.
Finally i agree to get my money refund but not all, just only 25 thousand, as i paid 80 thousands rupees, so guys there are just making money and cheating the people. Government have to take action against them.
So guys be careful before you put your hard earn money into this bulshit. All branch of Osais employee are same character. During your first visit u will meet one person and when you visit 2 time you meet another person, when you asked about the first person they will say he/she is on leave or whatever, same next visit will be the same, I have a very bad experience with them.
So please be careful, before you do anything get information about them or not only Osais other consultants either, before putting your money, its all about money..
prerna22

Apr 27, 2016

not fake

Luk at the people who are writing complaints. They don't even know English. How will these people go abroad. Luk at your self first and then blame others. If you have invested money get your money back through a proper channel not by complaining about the company. Go and search about your company on net you will find your company complaints too then why are you working in the organization.
Kiran mittal

Apr 21, 2016

Fackkkkkkkkkkk.......

Hai.....!!!! Frds I was cheeted with this company so I losed 3 lak money plz how anybody help how to collect my money
Con no: 9160732343
Mail: kothamiddeanji@gmail.com
Whoever working in this company all r beggers.
Kanika my clint she s worest girl
she s not a girl other type of girl she wants money only if u will give money definitely.....
HarmandeepSK

Feb 18, 2016

OASIS is Good for Nothing

Dear All,

Please don't be fooled by this company. They are good for nothing. Once you sign up with them and pay a fee of over Rs 60000 they will promise you that they will conduct 10 to 15 interviews for you. This is not the case. They hardly conduct one or two interviews which also sound very shady and then they say the employers there are not interested in hiring you. This way they will waste 5 to 6 months and post that after numerous calls, mails and messages they will return 60% of the amount,

The biggest sham. Someone should take action against them.

Harman
NBN401

Feb 6, 2016

now naukri .com

Beware of Now naukri .com it is a bad company give you false promises and ask for money do not pay any money and register with them. A BIG LIER company it is. I am cheated by them with high value amount. They will arrange false interview with you. everything is fraud with now naukri .com. beware. I have lost money.