oasis Resource management pvt ltd

Consumer complaints and reviews about oasis Resource management pvt ltd

SumitRanu

May 4, 2016

Oasis Consultant

Hello Team today I also paid 2050 to them thank god I have read their cheating Record today I will not get cheated further for sure friends please do pay to these fake people now the bitch called me is Stuti & Jaya
muddassar

Apr 23, 2016

Bloody Suckers

I got a mail regarding the job openings for Asst Sales Manager/Sales Manager for the location as mentioned above of your comments.
These crooks dont know the value of hard earned money.I got a mail 21/04/2016 with all the statements mentioned in your above comments and today(23/04/2016) got the call from Oasis asking to pay 2010 INR.This is really a bull shit why our govt does nt look for this rather announcing for terrorism. INDIA can be the strongest and wealthy nation when all this shit is stopped.
Thanks for your comments friends.
Ramn

Mar 21, 2016

Complain

Hai..!!! Frds... I am explain about Oasis resource. This s a fack consultant.they want mony only. In my opinion they are beggars. I am also faced problm. 2014 I got call from dis consultant till nw I did't get any job simply they will conduct interview in that interview they will ash name, experence, why u want go for Australia that's it. That s interview ....????? Only 1 r 2 mn they will conduct interview after that one week they will mail congrats u r selected u can wait for 28 days after that they will say your name s not on selected list it's very copitative so next time we will conduct next interview so same they will with us so.... Be care full my dear friends it's really fack don't waste your time.
vishalvtrivedi

Dec 19, 2015

Oasis Resource Management - Fraud???

Even i got a phone call today and a mail with the similar information within, only difference is that the call was from Mumbai....

Pretty lucky to find similar reviewer in the forum, really an eye opener on time so guys do not get in the stuff.Just like others even I though it to be fraud, and googled it around and bingo...got these results.

Below is the mail I received today after the phone call.

Greetings from Oasis Resource Management !

We received your query regarding immigration and jobs abroad. Your CV has been shortlisted and you are eligible to start your application for jobs abroad in countries like Canada / Australia / Singapore

In our 14 years of Immigration and international resource services, we have realized what you are really looking for. Small mistakes in your application process could lead up to your Visa Rejection , hence Oasis Resource Management created a line of essential services that will help you to live your dream overseas.

OASIS- INDIA offers job search services, and our well-qualified and experienced Immigration consultants will guide you on process of visa application for Work Permit or Citizenship. Definitely to know more about jobs available abroad one needs the help of job assistance program.

Job Assistance Program has two steps, first is Visa Eligibility and the second one is the Sign Up process which will be taken forward once your visa eligibility report is positive.

JOB ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME:-

Job summary

· Minimum 5 interviews will be conducted. Maximum depends upon the Market openings at the time of the Registration.
· Profile will be exactly similar to current profile.
· Three rounds of interview will be taking place
· One video conference and Two telephonic
· In advance we would be telling you the profile, salary package , job responsibility.

VISA ELIGIBILTY (TECHNICAL EVALUATON)

Our Immigration lawyers assess your profile for immigration to countries like Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Singapore, Hong Kong & UAE. This service assures that your professional and educational qualifications are properly assessed, evaluated and classified in reference to the requirement of these countries.

For this client mandatory evaluation we’ll require your resume and a scanned copy of your highest education certificates and your job profile will be evaluated for the points based system. The report will come out in 3-4 working days. If the report is positive, then Oasis will take your process further. This service will be provided at a minimum fee of Rs. 2010/-.

Documents Required for Technical Evaluation:

• Updated CV (Kindly mention you’re Address & Pin Code Properly)
• Complete Technical Evaluation Form & Highest Qualification Certificates scanned copy
• Rs. 2010/- { Kindly go through the attachment for BANK DETAILS}

In case you fail in the first step, the money that you have paid will be REFUNDED.

If you’re interested to migrate do send me the requirements as soon as possible. Here I would like to clarify that Oasis prepare a legal agreement for the processing before we start up your interview process. The Interviews will be conducted over the phone and through a video conference.

We’ll pitch your profile for a sponsorship program provided by your employer (Which will include your immigration charges of 2 lakh INR). Depending completely on your work experience and Technical evaluation report you’ll be eligible to get a maximum sponsorship of 70 % along with Accommodation, Travel Expense & Meal allowance.

Salary package will be decided solely on the experience that you have had in the previous years. I hope this sums everything up that we at Oasis look for a mutually beneficial relationship ahead. Also please go through the attachments to view the details about our company profile.

NOTE :
* We are consultant and do not undertake any VISA/ job assurance, however we undertake to assist you to find the best for you on the basis of qualification and expertise.
* We request you not to provide any wrong/misleading information in your documents as same can invite legal prosecution.

For any further assistance feel free to contact me.

Richa
AkhileshNair1979

Dec 8, 2015

sheer fraud...

Thanks Guys for your on time warnings....

Me too got similar calls / mails and then i saw such reviews from good minded people.

Really feel sorry for my fellow-indians who have been cheated by these fraudsters....

Its those loop holes in our legal system that helps such criminals rather "terrorists" thrive in our country..

Shame on them... trying to play with the dreams and aspirations of millions....
rmanish

Oct 23, 2015

oasis management nehru place delhi (fucking company)

hey friends , i am citizen of Punjab , they are only believe in making fool of people like us who Are very keen to go abroad .

i am going to share experience with this fuckng company.

these are the following discussion between me and client relationship manager <Saarika>

Dear Mr. *****,

You seems to be eligible for Canada immigration. Salary package would be CAD$ 70-80 thousand per annum. On confirmation of employment your Accommodation , Meals and Air Tickets would be taken care by the employer. Please note that this is a highly important and necessary stage in the whole program.
Step 1: TE
Before we aim towards the huge investment of time, we need to make sure whether you qualify for the country of your reference, we suggest you to go for the Technical Evaluation.

In the Technical Evaluation process your resume and a scanned copy of your Bachelors Degree / Diploma and your job profile will be evaluated by the Desired High Commission.

This service will be provided at a fee of Rs. 2000/- The report will come out in 2 working days. If the report will be positive, then only Oasis will take your process further, else we will stop the process immediately or suggest you a suitable alternative.

We need the following documents for Technical Evaluation.

· Updated CV

· Scanned copy of highest qualification

Passport Copy

· Rs. 2000/- ( Refundable if in case file is rejected )

Filled Technical Evaluation Form.
Job Benefits : Approx
· Financial stability

· Family Accommodation

· Medical insurance(covered by employer)

· Local transport

· Travelling Allowance

· Meals

· Yearly furnishing allowance

· High salary

For any further assistance feel free to get in touch with me.

Sarika Gupta

oasis-india.com
Landline no.- 011-26228868

E-mail: sarika@ormdelhi.com

NEW DELHI | BANGALORE | MUMBAI | PUNE

these are their accounts , in which they ask for money.

Via Transfer/Deposit  Money in our Bank Account

HDFC BANK

A/c Name Oasis Resource Management Pvt. Ltd.

A/c no. 1374 2320002075

Branch 89HEMKUNT CHAMBERS, Nehru Place

IFSC Code HDFC0001374

ICICI BANK

A/c Name Oasis Resource Management Pvt. Ltd.

A/C. NO.  629405042720,

ICICI BANK,

65, jyoti  building, 66, Chandra  bhawan,  new delhi.

Pin.  110019,

RTGS/NEFT,     IFSC CODE – ICIC0006294,

SBI BANK A/C

A/c Name Oasis Resource Management Pvt. Ltd.

A/c No: 31981164213

Branch : Nehru place, New Delhi

IFSC Code : Sbin0004688

next mail :

Dear Mr. ******,

Please see the below link for making the payment & fill the TE form as well.

PAY U MONEY PAYMENT LINK: https://www.payumoney.com/pay/#/merchant/61A5917407D1A463A23460D18312D25E?param=oasis%20resource

Sarika Gupta

oasis-india.com
Landline no.- 011-26228868

E-mail: sarika@ormdelhi.com
URL: http://www.oasis-india.com

dear friends kindly beaware and be save from this company.
malika.mehek

Jul 31, 2015

think over it

hi guys i also receive the call from the oasis peoples from pune branch and they told me every thing and i deposited money of 1,75000 for pr process... but it is really worth and it is really work out bec i get a PR visa of canada.... i am really happy as i will be permanentyl settle over there....

please regret the negative comments....
ravindra_rsa

Jun 24, 2015

Thanks to all who wrote all review

Dear All,

I would like to just say thanks to you all, since even i got call from delhi office and thought to go for it, fortunately i found several negative reviews right here and i changed my mind.

Thanks a lot guys who wrote reviews here, it will really useful for future who has to be aware of such a situations.

Please do not trust ormindia peoples.

Ravindra
bmmrk

Jun 18, 2015

Call from Oasis Resource Management Pvt. Ltd.

Hi Guys,

I have received a call from Oasis today and a lady claiming HR had explained all the stuff. Just see below mail of her.

Dear Mr.

Many Greetings!!!!

As per our telephonic conversation I request you to fulfill the below criteria for the further process aiming towards the next round.

Step 1- Technical Evaluation:-

In the Technical Evaluation ,we require your documents for evaluating the points through which we will come to the conclusion that you are eligible for which country and visa. The report will come out in 2 working days

If the report will be positive, then only Oasis will take your process further.

Once we will receive your full set of documents , I will further forward it to the TE Department for evaluating points according to your documents and further will let you know the eligibility of the country and visa.

After knowing the eligibility of the country, we will let you know the openings in that particular country matching to your job duties and profile.

If interested request you to send complete documents for the Technical Evaluation mentioned below :-

· Updated CV

. Duly Filled Technical Evaluation Form (attached in the mail)

. Highest Qualification certificate Scan copy

· Fees Rs. 2000/- (If the result is negative the amount will be refunded)

We Accept a Variety of Payment Options:

A/c No 1374 232 000 2075
Branch 89, HEMKUNT CHAMBERS, Nehru Place
IFSC HDFC0001374

SBI A/c
A/c Name : Oasis Resource Management Pvt. Ltd.
Current A/c No : 31981164213
Branch: Nehru Place, New Delhi
IFSC Code SBIN0004688.

If you have any queries, please contact me on the numbers mentioned below.

Looking forward to serve you.

NOTE :

For any further assistance feel free to get in touch with me.

Saloni Tiwari
Client Relationship Manager
Oasis Resource Management Pvt. Ltd.

Tel : 011-41069280

E-mail: saloni@ormindia.com

NEW DELHI | BANGALORE | MUMBAI
yugal rai

Jun 13, 2015

about oasis management institute

Hay...i have calling from this conpany...they toll me that they will giving me a training like marketing management even it will be practical also.they said acomandation is free during this training session... They also toll me that they will give me 7500rs per month for this training...!they said after this training they will give me a job in this company at position of core manager; insitute manager etc.
Im little confused that what should i do?when i saw its feedback on internet its looking a fake company.many people giving them negetive feedback.is this real company or fake.plz sugess me.

Yugal Rai
Darjeeling...west bengal
raiyugal777@gmail.com
punit_manmohan

May 29, 2015

Shameful picture of Oasis resource managemeent

See the shamful picture of OAsis

Friday, October 17, 2014
Oasis Resource Management Pvt. Ltd. (Suspicious)
Oasis Resource Management Pvt. Ltd. (Suspicious)

This company claims it has been in business sincee 2000:

"Established in 2000, Oasis Resource Management has offices around the world."

However, the website www.orminda.com was created in 2010 which is only 4 years ago! The internet came into being in the late 1990's. It appears they are not being truthful about how long they have beein in business for the legitiamte reason to believe that they would not have a website in 2000 when the claim to been established. If they are not being truthful do you want to trust them with your money?

Domain Name: ORMINDIA.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 29-apr-2014
Creation Date: 06-mar-2010
Expiration Date: 06-mar-2018
In the same opening sentence, the company claims it has offices "all over the world" however, they only list offices in India.

Suite No - 203-205, Nirmal Tower, Level - II

Suite No - 433, 4th floor, Sohrab Hall, 21 Sasoon Road
Opp Jehangir Hospital, Behind Pune Railway Station, 411001, INDIA
Tel :- +91 20 41262600 Mobile :- +91 9028577881, 09028577882, 09028577883
Email :- pune@oasis-india.com , Website :- www.oasis-india.com

The offices addresses feature a different website: http://www.oasis-india.com/
On that website they claim to have been in business for 14 years.

"Oasis Resource Management has been in the field from the year 2000. Being a leading agency for the past 14 years".

However, the website was created in 2009, which is only 5 years ago.

Domain Name: OASIS-INDIA.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 02-jul-2013
Creation Date: 22-may-2009
Expiration Date: 22-may-2018
They list the same offices, all in India.
Karthickcrp

May 25, 2015

Before I read comments, just I escape

Dear friends, today I got called from the company, and she told same story of money transfer, I said okay tomorrow you try to remember I was transferred to the account, and after finishing my job I have search in Google, wow lot of people told bad credit,so cheetr, really I was great escape, thank you friends.

Karthigaraj
SantoshP23

May 11, 2015

Oasis is fake bloody cheater

Even I have received a call from someone in delhi for overseas job after telling all impressive thing about immigration in Canada Germany and Dubai with a package of 10L to 20Lpa asked me to deposit 1500 initially for technical evaluation and asked to make payment of 67 thousand during visa process.

I was about to pay but luckily I read all your reviews and with help of some personal contacts I came to know this company is cheater bloody bastard bitches are working here who don’t have any standard they just cheat candidate and spoil dreams and career this are mean people and cheater.

I thank you all guys for your review and time I hope if this bloody bitches will give any one call in future those candidate must read this reviews. I am genuine and I am saved now rom this fraud all thanks to you guys and God
punit_manmohan

May 7, 2015

Bastard Sachin Rastogi

Hii Guys
Please i am advising you all people who are going to start their process with Oasis Resource Management. This is one of the best fraud company in India , I am surprised that after so may complaints Neither Indian Govt and Nor Police department is taking any actions against them.. It happens only in India
Their are few things which totally prove that Oasis is a big Cheat , Once you open the website of Oasis nothing is mention about their Owners and the Highest authority it seems n one is going to take the responsibility of the company and friend think about this if you have paid for your process whom you gonna blame for this , I guess no one there is no one in the picture
Secondly they will provide you a registration number of Ministry of corporate affairs, Here they will make fool of you because Ministry of corporate affairs (is an Indian government ministry. It is charged with administering the The Companies Act, 1956 and other acts related to Indian private sector. It is responsible mainly for regulation of Indian enterprises in Industrial and Services sector) and it has nothing to do with immigration and its registration you can take with only 15-20000 INR.

When i go deep into that shit i found Oasis is not at all registered with Immigration Authorities like MARA in Australia and ICCRC for CANADA, You can can visit their sites to find out the genuine Agent.

They are fully advertising that we are the best immigration consultants from the past 14 years and the most funny thing is that the registration number they have mentioned is of 2010 and it has currently expired , So i mean to say its not a company which is running from past 14 years.

Once you pay them they will provide you a piece of crap which they call a legal service agreement believe me guys on that agreement everything is against you and after a certain point of time that time is only one week after the payment they stop attending your calls and will provide you a lot of excuses like he/ She is in meeting or he/she is not available and the best excuse is of medical leave. So think 1000000000 time before you start putting your hard earned money into that shit.

If you are really keen to go abroad and looking for Permanent residence you can file your visa on your own until and unless you are damm illiterate to fill up certain form ohhh come on guyz you are not living in a stone age and you are not unaware of technology , everything is online now a days , you dont need these fucking piece of crap consultants.You can visit respective govt websites to take full information http://www.immi.gov.au/,,,http://www.cic.gc.ca/

God has saved me for wasting my money but he can not save my friend and he has wasted 120000 INR on these bastards for Canadian PR Visa and now he is in DEBT. So kindly dont accept a single call from OAsis resource management

They are not only wasting your money they are wasting your time also and most important they are playing with your dreams..

This is my heartiest request to indian law , Kindly take into this matter as your priority and shut down these companies As soon as possible to save other millions of innocent people.

A responsible Indian Citizen
jimit.shukla

Apr 12, 2015

Thanks u all

I got email and was going to pay 1500/- as evaluation. but before that i did google to know more about it. i read here that it is fake

Think my friends how can you get jobs there with domestic qualification.

Apart from that how can u pay money someone you have not meet.
SuryaOASIS

Apr 5, 2015

OAsIS - FRAUD

Fake
I am a ex employee of OASIS resource management pvt ltd nehru place New Delhi and I am here to aware everyone about the authenticity of this company as they say that they are in this field from past 2000 but if you check its Mca registration then they are registered from 2010 and if you ask them about it then they will say that they are working under the proprietorship and then they opened there office in India here as its totally fake.they conduct your fake interview through Internet telephony by their internal team ( MS. NEHA ) by just changing the names.They ask for money for documentation or sign up and tell you that your technical round will be after documentation which is just for salary discussion and they will sign a legal agreement with you in which everything is in their favor nothing for the client and they take 1500 for technical evaluation and for signup 75K and as you make the payment then you will get a hand written invoice from their accounts department (MR.ANKIT,MS.MALAVIKA,MR.BALWANT) and as you sign the legal agreement documentation manager (MS.DEEPALI,MS.RICHA,MS.SHERYA ) take over and they will send you a checklist and you mail them again and again but they don't revert and never pickup your calls just mail you.they say that all the expenses will be borne by the employer and all the expenses borne by you will be reimbursed in your first salary when you land in that country but that is also fake as they just do your filing for PR and you have to bear all the expenses as they have no contacts in abroad.they are just making fool of you as their MD SACHIN RASTOGI and RUCHIN RASTOGI they are the owner of this company who are running this fake business to just fill their pockets with others hard earned money for their personal expenses.they have a hdfc, Icici, Sbi account in which they tell you to transfer the money.they have two branches in Delhi one at NEHRU PLACE one at CANNAUGHT PLACE and other they have office in MUMBAI, BANGLORE, PUNE. MS.RUPINDER she is working as a HR PARTNER. so beware of them and if you want any other information contact me

this is suryapratap singh chauhan ex client relationship manager of OASIS and my contact no is 8826446552
Jaya Nair

Mar 30, 2015

Sunilyeluri dont be a fake and dont put fake comments on any ground

I have gone through ur complaint and its entirely fake if u r really genuine then why the hell u have committed the wrong statement. Even through u had a chat with me and shown ur desperation i haven,t contacted u by the way. so shame on u for accusing a lady who never spoke to u.
Aniket

Mar 30, 2015

which are the genuine consultants

Hello guys and girls,

I have also got a call from Oasis company but I founf this website and read all reviews and confused about this company.

I want to ask all of you. Do you know any other genuine consultancies to go abroad for job purpose?
sunilyeluri

Mar 18, 2015

Thank You Soo much Guys....Now 7533002013 is using by Jaya Nair....How Shame of you lady :)

Thanks alot guys....Technology is growing but still these people are in back off....I got a mail from Oasis in the morning and went to there website and had chat with Jaya Nair, She called me and told all the above crap with the same script 1250 and later on 75000 and keep on saying 50-70k USD per month.......some one tell these ppl by having Google in the net any one can find out these cheater are cheating......FOFU guys......Lets be aware guys
OASIS

Feb 27, 2015

Feedback To Ex Employee

Dear Ex-employee,

I would suggest you that if you are not satisfied with your ex-employer or have any grudges against the company then kindly discuss with them in person / through mails / on calls instead of posting such disgrace comments about the organisation which you were once associated with .

As far as the Oasis representatives are concerned Neha,Ankit,Malavika,Balwant,Deepali,Richa,Shreya" none of them are fake i.e they are doing their work honestly & professionally.

Still incase if there is any client query (process related or any other clarification) kindly get in touch with Ms Rupinder HR Partner.

OASIS-INDIA
SuryaOASIS

Feb 27, 2015

Fake

poll8802

Jan 20, 2015

I too got a call

Thanx a lot for writing your reviews. I too got a call and a mail from them asking me to pay 1500 Rs and sending a snapshot for the same. They said the amount can be submitted in 3 banks. I found it a little fishy.Then they said that the package would be something about 4-8 Lakhs/month + airtickets+ Meals+ accomodation which i don't think any company would give.
Vigu

Jan 12, 2015

Oasis Management

wow i am going to Hong Kong, 68000 INR all inclusive for the work permit....they have guaranteed offers.....if i dont clear any of the technical rounds,, i get my money back simple...cool man
Vigu

Jan 12, 2015

got a job

Veenad2011

Jan 6, 2015

Oasis

I just got a call from Neetu from oasis and was trying to lure me with Canadian visa. Is there some way to trap her? Her number is +91 7533002027.

Housing society upper flat leakage - Heavy Leakage from Upper Flat
    Sir, I am Atish Saxena, i lived in C-2/13, Bhagwati...
    shoptohub group - Fraud done by shoptohub.com
    I have made online payment to Shoptohub Group...
    coca-cola company - Unknown messages
    Today I got a message from an unknown number... (YOUR...
    care@homeshop18.com - 4G calling tablet
    Aisha Phone no.9540118815 Order no. 995809317 Ad...
    Municipal corporation mohali - Street lights not working
    Respected Sir. Street lights in block of house no.1933 to...
    Pune PMPML bus - Bus never on time
    Hello, I would like to draw your attention to bus...
    rpsc - Refund
    sir, To apply for rpsc exam i used e-grass transaction on...
    Videocon D2H - Videocon d2h
    Dear Moorthy, We have forwarded your issue to our...