oasis Resource management pvt ltd

Consumer complaints and reviews about oasis Resource management pvt ltd

raheel4878

Oct 17, 2014

I Was Suspecting

Hello dear friends First of all i would thank to all of you for giving the feed back of this fake cheater lier company i was just going to drop the money to the given bank a/c nos which were mailed to me by their staff ie HDFC, ICICI, SBI to start the process for Australia, but my inner voice was against to do so, its very hard earned money for like us middle class people it means a lot i was going to take a loan for this purpose. Then suddenly an idea struck in my mind then i searched for this company reviews and i had read out all the messages those people are suffered a lot i feel very bad for them, i am thanking all of them here from bottom of my heart for saving my hard earned money from this cheaters. Please those who are aiming for overseas jobs please think 10000 times before giving huge amounts, to this bastards blood suckers, pee eaters.
herry

Oct 9, 2014

Big Frauds in India

DearAll Innocent Friends,

This company is a big cheater they not only take your money away waste your precious time and play with your emotions and career.

The big damn shits............
yogeswaran88

Jul 28, 2014

Completely fraud

Not sure how such companies are running smoothly and earning money by Cheating peaple. I just got a call from this company, few mins back, and i checked it on google. And, guess what, i came to this page.

Thanks to all the peaple who submitted their reviews; thus saving my money, time and efforts.

Yogesh....
neo78

Jul 24, 2014

Oasis Resource Mngt-FRAUD

God saved me !!! I came to this site and read about them !! I guess they have also started targetting people from Mumbai.

Their Modus Operandi listed below:

The post a high paying JOB ADVT with NAUKRI.COM

People who apply online are then sent an email followed by a phone call. Asked me for 75000/-

I gave her the option of keeping this amount as a Bank Guarantee in Eskrow A/C payable once I get my PR

She got flipped and said its has to be paid upfront.

GOD SAVED ME !!!! AVOID SUCH FRAUDS !!!!
Ranganath acharya

Jul 21, 2014

Thanks for giving good feed Back

Hii

I Have paid Rs 1500/- for this company for my Technical Evaluation report. I cleared the Technical Evaluation. after that they started to call me for Rs 75,000 money. They promised me so many things. But i got doubt I just searched in google about it and then only i came to know this is fake company. Thanks for giving feed back about the company.
navi3555

Jul 15, 2014

oasis resource management a froud

Hello

Please be aware from this firm. They will take full money 75000/- and all the documents after that they will not pick your call.

I am trying to contact them but no one pick up the phone.

for details know about them.

call me +917875770953
navi3555

Jul 14, 2014

Oasis resource managment group of cheaters

Hi Guys

Please do not fish with this fake company.

They just loot the peoples and do nothing. Please be aware.

if any one wnats to conatct me

+917875770952
rakeshgreyard

Jul 1, 2014

Completely Fake

Rakesh....
Saurabh.ksingh

May 27, 2014

Lets collaborate and teach them a lesson

Hi Friends,

​​To who all have been cheated by Oasis Resource Pvt Ltd, I am planning to lodge FIR and a Criminal case against Oasis as they have cheated me. I have talked to a good lawyer and he has already dealt with these type of culprits. He is ready to take up the case on serious note. They have cheated me for about 70,000/- and not willing to return. But they cannot digest my money. Anyone who has been cheated and wants to teach them a lesson join me. I have talked to a new reporter as well and we will bring this case in media and expose them in front of everybody. Call me at +91-9560244229.

​Regards,
Saurabh Singh
priyankm

May 27, 2014

The BEST CHEATER IN DELHI !!

Whatever said and discussed above regarding OASIS RESOURCE MANAGEMENT from DELHI is TRUE !! They are biggest fraud ever seen and still they are running their cheat institution profitably !!!

They take money, ask you to send documents and then never call you back, if u call u either see some new advisor for you or being told that rules are being changed now. so either you take back your money or do whatever you can is their reply.

I advice everyone PLEASE DONT TRUST OASIS RESOURCE MANAGEMENT EVER !!!!
viram666

May 26, 2014

HELP........ HELP....... HELP........

hi....frnds..
i am vijay from beed (mh) i have seen above more complaints against oasis res. mant. as fraud company. but i really wants to go other country for job, if you r settled in any company plz give me such websites or any guidence for forener company.

my mobile no. is 7719845455

punitybr

May 18, 2014

Third Grade Fraud company

Hii Guys
Please i am advising you all people who are going to start their process with Oasis Resource Management. This is one of the best fraud company in India , I am surprised that after so may complaints Neither Indian Govt and Nor Police department is taking any actions against them.. It happens only in India
Their are few things which totally prove that Oasis is a big Cheat , Once you open the website of Oasis nothing is mention about their Owners and the Highest authority it seems n one is going to take the responsibility of the company and friend think about this if you have paid for your process whom you gonna blame for this , I guess no one there is no one in the picture
Secondly they will provide you a registration number of Ministry of corporate affairs, Here they will make fool of you because Ministry of corporate affairs (is an Indian government ministry. It is charged with administering the The Companies Act, 1956 and other acts related to Indian private sector. It is responsible mainly for regulation of Indian enterprises in Industrial and Services sector) and it has nothing to do with immigration and its registration you can take with only 15-20000 INR.

When i go deep into that shit i found Oasis is not at all registered with Immigration Authorities like MARA in Australia and ICCRC for CANADA, You can can visit their sites to find out the genuine Agent.

They are fully advertising that we are the best immigration consultants from the past 14 years and the most funny thing is that the registration number they have mentioned is of 2010 and it has currently expired , So i mean to say its not a company which is running from past 14 years.

Once you pay them they will provide you a piece of crap which they call a legal service agreement believe me guys on that agreement everything is against you and after a certain point of time that time is only one week after the payment they stop attending your calls and will provide you a lot of excuses like he/ She is in meeting or he/she is not available and the best excuse is of medical leave. So think 1000000000 time before you start putting your hard earned money into that shit.

If you are really keen to go abroad and looking for Permanent residence you can file your visa on your own until and unless you are damm illiterate to fill up certain form ohhh come on guyz you are not living in a stone age and you are not unaware of technology , everything is online now a days , you dont need these fucking piece of crap consultants.You can visit respective govt websites to take full information http://www.immi.gov.au/,,,http://www.cic.gc.ca/

God has saved me for wasting my money but he can not save my friend and he has wasted 120000 INR on these bastards for Canadian PR Visa and now he is in DEBT. So kindly dont accept a single call from OAsis resource management

They are not only wasting your money they are wasting your time also and most important they are playing with your dreams..

This is my heartiest request to indian law , Kindly take into this matter as your priority and shut down these companies As soon as possible to save other millions of innocent people.

A responsible Indian Citizen
dhoom 5

May 7, 2014

Best Cheater in the world

i am lucky because i want to joined there but then i check all that think even all yours complains. i suggest everyone who want to join there. Please this company is totally worst & damn. and his employee are fully knowledgeable that how can make you fool. everyone who want to complain go your nearest police station & do this. this is my humble opinion.
there are some people who make you fool & his name Ms. Charu Sharma, Prince setia, Garima & Divya..
these people are totally corrupt. so i want to aware you.

rizzy

Apr 11, 2014

Oasis Resource mngt

Hi, friends
My name is Riyaz and 4 months ago i have paid 1250 +70000 INR to Oasis Resource Management for a job in Canada. They told me that there will be minimum 5 interviews. A month back they conducted a 2 min fake consultancy round and then informed me that i haven’t been short listed for the employer interview. i read all the complaints about Oasis like they are frauds/ cheaters. Has anyone got a job throught Oasis resource management till date,if not then how can i get my refund from them …extremely dissapointed.……… please contact me at internut11@gmail.com
sasmita

Mar 8, 2014

Oasis resouces is fraud company

this is sasmita ,this is one of the biggest fraud company who charges heavy amount of money by luring customer for PR sort of things... Mrs Kristi das is one of the biggest culprit ... he entice by conferencing seminar with hundred percent wrong committment ... .why not people go for higher authority to take stern action who dashes dream of normal people and getting huge sum of money...my friend ..who have taken service till date were pretty annoided ... and me also victmized after loosing huge amount of money and wastage of two years...

I will highly recommend every one to go directly for process..instead of taking help of any consultant...

Sasmita
sun88

Feb 17, 2014

Even I got a call today

Thanks friends, such kind of forum help people from not getting duped
I am lucky on not falling trap to this OASIS firm which just came me a call and your feedback on this forum helped me thanks
franklee3456

Dec 19, 2013

Suggestion for the victims

Hi all, I am a good citizen of India and a well wisher for all.
First thing what all the victims should do, is group up and go against them if you are really cheated by this company.
One this very effective will be publish it in the news paper "Times of India and Hindu times"
secondly you can contact http://cbi.nic.in/interpol/interpol.php they will take severe action,.
If you need a good lawyer then contact in this mail..It's one lawyer whom i know.

franklee3456@gmail.com

Regards.
B.Rathore
Chef Pradeep Nautiyal

Oct 23, 2013

fake company

hi i m pradeep i have deposited my money on 2011 to oasis resource management pvt.ltd. but till now they r not responseing to me i have slip of each paper. provided by them. so the people who r suffered from this problem let we talk each other and make a complain to police or court to shut down the company. i m still talking with them now decided to go thier office and take my money by any how my email id is pradeepnautiyal2006@yahoo.co.in. feel free nd frank to talk.
paul jose

Oct 22, 2013

cheated my oasis resource management

This company is earning ,and making profit from our deposit money.they just need our money for earning the bank interest and they not even placed any candidates in any of countries like Australia,New Zealand,Singapore etc. I lost my money of amount 70,000Rs. Now I'm going to their office daily for getting my money back.They not yet returned my money.They are not picking the call at least.Every one Be aware of them.Number one Frauds I ever saw.
OASIS

Sep 24, 2013

OASIS - INDIA

Dear Ex-employee,

I would suggest you that if you are not satisfied with your ex-employer or have any grudges against the company then kindly discuss with them in person / through mails / on calls instead of posting such disgrace comments about the organisation which you were once associated with .

As far as the Oasis representatives are concerned - "Neetu, Meenakshi, Supriya, Ishan, Neha, Aarti " none of them are fake i.e they are doing their work honestly & professionally .

Still incase if there is any client query (process related or any other clarification), do get in touch with us .

OASIS-INDIA
mobin

Sep 11, 2013

FAKE & FRAUD

This is a fake organization which is running by bunch of dump people.
There aim is to do scams with innocent guys who want jobs @ overseas (Australia, Canda, USA, GULF etc.)
Damm smart sharp girls being hired in staff, those are highly equiped to grab innocent clients with there flaunting voice & cunning attitude.
Fake representatives - "Neetu, Meenakshi, Supriya, Ishan, Neha, Aarti "
Please its my humble "BEWARE". They doesn't care who so ever you are, they'll waste your Money & precious time.
In lieu of same they are the "Biggest Cheater" of Consultant Industries.

Oasis Resource Management Pvt. Ltd. - Ex-Employee.
parthibanskr

Aug 8, 2013

fraud consultancy oasis resource management pvt. ltd

One of the worst company consultancy
the company team members are cheaters and irresponsible especially suman , cheated me RS: 1250
The worst people the company is having to play with the time and money of the clients
This company completely work with fraud intention and never respond you in professional way.
i would suggest everyone never apply with this company for any immigration purpose. ......of course if have to take revenge of yourself and for your enemy ...just advice them to apply with this company...
indranil.web

May 31, 2013

THE MOST FRAUDANT COMPANY EVER HAD

Yes, This is a worst consultancy I ever had, please dont trust them. They will ask you for rs.1250 and say their experts will be evaluating your cv on basis of your education qualification and work experience that if you are eligible for openings or not,truth is there are no technical experts in this consultancy and this is basically registration charges which you are paying.also you require no sort of technical evaluation to give interview and move abroad,it is required only in case of immigration.than they will give you fake report that you are selected for interview and you need to pay rs.68000 more for getting your interviews conducted.now they will also say that they will sign agreement with you with every information mentioned in it just to fool you.now you will deposit the money and they will sign agreement with you,but when you will read the agreement it will not be mentioned in how much time limit they will get your interview. MRS.APOORVA SINGH is current EMPLOYEE so she is promoting this FRAUD COMPANY.....
binuraja

May 25, 2013

Fraud..!! Oasis Resource Management Pvt Ltd Oasis Resource Management Pvt Ltd FraudOasis Resource Management Pvt Ltd Fraud..!!

binuraja

May 25, 2013

Oasis Resource Management Pvt Ltd Fraud
By Meera Jain On 22 March 2013 In General scams and frauds, Others

Location/place: Delhi

Name of company/service: Oasis Resource Management Pvt Ltd

ALL PROFESSIONALS AND CANDIDATES WHO ARE LOOKING FOR JOB OVERSEAS OR PLACEMENTS OUTSIDE INDIA, BEWARE, I WILL SAY AGAIN BEWARE OF THIS ABSOLUTE FRAUD CONSULTANCY, BECAUSE THIS COMPANY IS HEADED BY A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO ARE THEMSELVES FUGITIVES AND CHEATERS.GUESS WHO IS WRITING THIS COMPLAINT ON THE FORUM, I AM AN EX-EMPLOYEE OF THIS COMPANY AND HAVE WORKED WITH THEM AND I KNOW THEM INSIDE OUT,I WANT TO CONFESS THAT I MYSELF WAS PART OF THEIR FRAUD SALES TEAM( CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER) BUT NOW I WANT EACH AND EVERY INDIVIDUAL TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF THIS CONSULTANCY SO THAT NO MORE THEY CAN FOOL COMMON PEOPLE AND MAKE MONEY OUT OF THEM.I WILL DISCLOSE THEIR BEST KEPT SECRETS SO THAT PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THEIR STRATEGY.I WILL TELL YOU ALL STEP BY STEP
1.LETS TALK ABOUT JOB OVERSEAS PLACEMENTS,THE TRUTH IS THIS CONSULTANCY HAS ABSOLUTELY ZERO CONTACTS WITH THE COMPANIES OR RECRUITERS ABROAD
THEY PICK YOUR RESUME RANDOMLY FROM NAUKRI WEBSITES SUCH AS NAUKRI.COM,TIMES JOB.COM,MONSTER JOB.COM AND GIVE YOU A CALL THAT YOUR RESUME HAS GOT SHORTLISTED FOR JOBS ABOARD AND THEY HAVE OPENINGS RELATED TO YOUR PROFILE,BUT THE FACT IS NEITHER YOUR RESUME HAS GOT SHORTLISTED NOR THEY HAVE OPENINGS ABROAD,IF YOU WILL ASK THEM TO GIVE DETAILS ABOUT THE COMPANY IN WHICH THEY WILL BE PLACING YOU,THEY WILL HAVE NO ANSWER AND WOULD SAY THAT COMPANY IS CONFIDENTIAL,IF YOU ASK WHICH DESIGNATION AND PROFILE YOU ARE RECRUITING FOR,THEY WILL SAY IT IS RELATED TO YOURS.AFTER THIS THEY WILL ASK YOU FOR Rs.1250 IN THE NAME OF TECHNICAL EVALUATION AND SAY THEIR EXPERTS WILL BE EVALUATING YOUR CV ON BASIS OF YOUR EDUCATION QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE THAT IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR OPENINGS OR NOT,TRUTH IS THERE ARE NO TECHNICAL EXPERTS IN THIS CONSULTANCY AND THIS IS BASICALLY REGISTRATION CHARGES WHICH YOU ARE PAYING.ALSO YOU REQUIRE NO SORT OF TECHNICAL EVALUATION TO GIVE INTERVIEW AND MOVE ABROAD,IT IS REQUIRED ONLY IN CASE OF IMMIGRATION.THAN THEY WILL GIVE YOU FAKE REPORT THAT YOU ARE SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW AND YOU NEED TO PAY RS.68000 MORE FOR GETTING YOUR INTERVIEWS CONDUCTED.NOW THEY WILL ALSO SAY THAT THEY WILL SIGN AGREEMENT WITH YOU WITH EVERY INFORMATION MENTIONED IN IT JUST TO FOOL YOU.NOW YOU WILL DEPOSIT THE MONEY AND THEY WILL SIGN AGREEMENT WITH YOU,BUT WHEN YOU WILL READ THE AGREEMENT IT WILL NOT BE MENTIONED IN HOW MUCH TIME LIMIT THEY WILL GET YOUR INTERVIEW CONDUCTED.ALSO THEIR ARE MANY OTHER LOOPHOLES IN THE AGREEMENT WHICH YOU WILL COME TO KNOW ONLY AFTER READING CAREFULLY,AFTER MAKING PAYMENT OF RS.68000 YOU WILL NOT GET CALL FOR INTERVIEW FOR 6 MONTHS OR THEY WILL GET 1-2 FAKE INTERVIEWS CONDUCTED BY SOME UNKNOWN CONSULTANCY FROM ABROAD BUT YOU WILL NOT GET THE FINAL RESULT FROM THEM.AFTER GETTING FRUSTRATED YOU WILL TRY TO CALL THEM BUT THE CONCERNED PERSON WILL NOT PICK UP YOUR PHONE OR TRANSFER IT TO SOME OTHER DEPARTMENT.I WILL ALSO TELL YOU THAT THIS ORGANIZATION KEEPS ON CHANGING ITS SALES STAFF EVERY 3 MONTHS,SO PROBABILITY IS HIGH WITH WHOM YOU WERE DEALING INITIALLY MIGHT HAVE LEFT THE ORGANIZATION AND YOU CAN CATCH NOBODY.THE HIGHER MANAGEMENT WILL SHIFT THE BLAME ON ITS EX-EMPLOYEE AND SAY TO YOU THAT THEY HAVE NOT INFORMED YOU PROPERLY.THE TRUTH IS THAT THEY GIVE HEAVY INCENTIVES TO THEIR SALES STAFF TO CATCH THE CANDIDATES FOR THEM AND AFTER 3 MONTHS CHANGE THE OLD STAFF.NOW YOU WILL BE RUNNING AFTER THEM FOR MANY DAYS TO GET YOUR REFUND BUT THEY WILL NOT GIVE IT TO YOU EASILY.ONLY AFTER HUGE FOLLOW UPS THEY WILL RETURN YOUR AMOUNT WITH THE DEDUCTION OF Rs.(15000+7000)YOU WILL WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY BUT WILL GAIN NOTHING.THEY HAVE ALMOST ZERO CONTACTS ABROAD AND JUST HAVE DESIGNED A SYSTEMATIC APPROACH TO TAKE OUT MONEY FROM YOUR POCKETS IN THE NAME OF OVERSEAS PLACEMENTS.THEY HAVE GROUP OF SALES TEAM TO MAKE YOU PEOPLE FOOL AND CHEAT THE MONEY FROM YOU IN THE NAME TECHNICAL EVALUATION AND WORK PERMIT.
SECONDLY LETS TALK ABOUT IMMIGRATION THAT IS PERMANENT RESIDENCY, THIS CONSULTANCY SAYS THAT THEY HELP YOU MIGRATE ABOARD WITH EASE,BUT IF YOU WILL NOTICE CAREFULLY THAN YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT EVEN REGISTERED WITH GOVT OF THE COUNTRIES WITH WHOM THEY ARE DEALING FOR EXAMPLE( CANADA,AUSTRALIA,DENMARK,NEW ZEALAND ),THAT IS THEY ARE NOT REGISTERED IMMIGRATION AGENTS WITH THESE COUNTRIES,TO VERIFY THE SAME YOU CAN VISIT THE GOVT WEBSITE OF THESE COUNTRIES WHICH GIVES THE LIST OF THE IMMIGRATION AGENTS REGISTERED WITH THEM,BUT YOU NOT FIND OASIS THERE,THE TRUTH IS THEY THEMSELVES APPROACH OTHER IMMIGRATION AGENTS TO GET YOUR WORK DONE AND CHARGE YOU HEFTY AMOUNTS FOR THE SAME.THEY THEMSELVES DO NOT DEAL DIRECTLY WITH IMMIGRATION OR P.R. Process WHICH THEY CLAIM,SO THEY CANNOT GET YOUR WORK DONE EASILY BUT WILL CHARGE YOU HUGE AMOUNTS FOR THE SAME AND WILL REFUND JUST SMALL TOKEN OF MONEY IF YOUR WORK IS NOT DONE.IF YOU GET INVOLVED IN DISPUTE WITH THEM I WILL ADVISE YOU TO LAUNCH OFFICIAL POLICE COMPLAINT OR APPROACH CONSUMER COURT OR MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS TO GET YOUR MATTER RESOLVED

salary - worked for 19 days n received salary for 7 days
    Respected sir, I am preeti kasote EC P18814 my last...
    ford figo - New vehicle engine seized
    Dear Sir/Ma'am we had purchased ford figo...
    HDFC Bank - UNWANTED DEBIT
    Sir,I have opened my account recently with HDFC bank and...
    Sylwen Investment - Apology
    I Caridade j Dsouza, like to apologize for the complaint I...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear Nikhil, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to...
    DELHIVERY Courier Service - Snapdeal
    Dear Kuldeep, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to...
    nacons builders complaints - builders
    I booked a aprtment in platinum city o block, now it has...
    Vijay Tv - Deivam thanda veedu
    Am fan of vijay TV. I noticed quite a lot of comments on...
    care@irctc.co.in - Reactivate IRCTC account
    my account has been deactivated. request to activate the...
    Philips 40PFL4958 LED 40 Inch - Snapdeal
    Dear Vishnu Yadav, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is...