online sbi

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about online sbi

Motipawale Dattatrey

Aug 27, 2014

mobile banking

I am SBH account 52069474715 holder, I transfer money to other account through mobile banking but money is not transfer but I received sms is Limit checking failed code 9999.
Please solve this problem.
Motipawale Dattatrey

Aug 27, 2014

mobile banking

I am SBH account holder, I transfer money to other account through mobile banking but money is not transfer but I received sms is Limit checking failed code 9999.
Please solve this problem.
dinesh15699023l

Aug 23, 2014

RETURN OF PAYMENT THROUGH BRANCH HARPALPUR

NON DEPOSITE OF PAYMENT
REFUND OF MONTHLY PAYMENT FOR THE MONTH OF JUL 2014
SIGNALS LETTER NO 792/PAO/OA/MSP/CORR OF SUG 08.
ACCOUNT NO 20038718893.
KINDLY SEND INFORMATION MOB NO 8699798146 AND EMAIL ID rajeshpatel1568@gmail.com
dinesh15699023l

Aug 23, 2014

NON DEPOSITE OF PAYMENT

REFUND OF MONTHLY PAYMENT FOR THE MONTH OF JUL 2014
SIGNALS LETTER NO 792/PAO/OA/MSP/CORR OF SUG 08.
ACCOUNT NO 20038718893.
KINDLY SEND INFORMATION MOB NO 9041364029 AND EMAIL ID rajeshpatel1568@gmail.com
mahesh8843

Aug 22, 2014

my net banking is not working from last 2 months

hi i m chowdary my net banking transactions are not working from last 2months.3 times i was contaqct my branch manager they was tell to me go and check u r net banking .how i know my mobile number is 9052959614 or 9000150436
shri mahavir traders

Aug 22, 2014

QAB

Dear team I have a current account and no 10791424605 m/s shri Mahavira traders hathras so without information QAB charge dedect rs 15680 so request to reverse entry in my a/ c. Regard Pramod varshney mob 9837811107
ameenahmed

Branch Manager not responding through Email

I am a NRI I have a NRE Internet Bank account at Nalgonda Main branch(06293) i changed my mobile number i need to add my present mobile number which is use for Internet bank account etc.

i requested through email to my branch manager but he did not change.one time he replied by email he mentioned mobile number is changed but when i open my Internet account there is no changes .i cant add beneficiary etc. plz give any advice to solve my problem.

Mohammad Ishtiyaq Ahmed
00966 562486563
ameen.mohd@yahoo.com
Dammam,K.S.A
Jemmy

Online and mobile banking

Sir I am jimmy depala having having a saving bank account in SBI.I have my debit card and applied for online and mobile banking thereby I should get message in my mobile immediately after either withdrawing from ATM or doing any online transaction but unfortunately this is not the case.I visited the bank for this issue many times but still my problem is unsolved.After withdrawing from ATM am not receiving any message which is causing me a problem.i request you to get back to me and solve me problem as soon as possible.
lokesh1989

online payment

I have given a one order in flipkart on 21-july-2014, but that transaction was failed and i got a message like bank is not respond. even thogh on that transaction (trasaction no IGX1303917) amout (Rs 409) has debited. but it is not credited back. please respond as early as possible.
rsm@123

Aug 19, 2014

internet banking

I will initiate my net banking in sbi yesterday and i will change my username and password unfotunately i forget my username,
how i will reset it please sir you are take action immideately i will trasfer some amount to my brother immediately.
nids

Aug 19, 2014

Withdrawal fro ATM but Amount not Recieved

I've done two transaction on 07/08/2014 .but in my first transaction i've not get the money from rs. 2000. ,then i did second transaction nd i received the amount ,but rs.4000 has been dedcuted from my balance,i"ve complaint in SBI Branch but no satisfactory Ans. received .
Please do something as earliest sir.

My Account No.33586891878

Online SBI Account form filled by me. TARN AA63443599. I request Branch Manager
sudhir dhar

Aug 17, 2014

Withdrawal from SB A/C

Jammu cantt SBI is not allowing the withdrawal of cash from my fathers Saving Bank through old cheque Book i.e Non MICR. The form for request of new cheque Book was submitted 1 month back however no cheque book has been received on the address yet. Is this not the duty of bank to provide a fresh cheque book. My father being old and not well is not in a position to come to the branch i.e SBI Jammu Cantt. will the bank harass account holder for no fault.

S/B A/C 10256131710
C.L DHAR
snehankita k

Aug 14, 2014

rude behaviour of branch manager of sbi sadashiv peth pune branch

I came across the official board hanged in sbi sadashiv peth pune, maharashtra branch that their branch is not accepting cash deposit of other city sbi branch account. I met branch manager mr ahir of that branch he gave sign on my cash deposit slip to accept but his behaviour was very rude. I have photograph of that board which is there from last 4months. Is it dicreation of branch manager to decide which cash to be accepted for deposit? Earlier I asked for complaint book to him he completly denied it. Let me know the rules and discreationary powers of sbi manager.
Plz do the needful as early as posible
Prasoon Chaurasia

Poor Ambiance Lack of Knowledge

Dear Team, I am drafting this mail with little bit expectation of that someone will revert. My mother has an FD Ac No 10410991874, which was matured. She went the base branch to withdraw money but the branch official refused to withdraw. His excuse was that KYC is not updated in your account so first update KYC. She went again with pan card and election card to update KYC but nobody was ready to entertain her. After an hour of her request one branch official got some time to entertain her. He asked her there is no requirement of KYC in withdrawal of FD account but you have to open first saving account with us. She request them to provide a dd or neft in his another account but they directly refused. She have to travel 60 km to reach branch from her current location to SBI base branch.
Situation become pathetic when I called SBI customer care it was a talk from at least 45 minute and the customer care too provide wrong information and not ready to serve. Customer care officers are Ritesh, Seema Shriivastava and Amitabh Das. Mr Amitabh Das said that he is senior most person to handle grievances. He provided wrong contact number of that branch.Number provided by was not in existence and after repeatedly request he asked me that he will update his data base.

A beautiful example of pathetic customer service of SBI phone banking and branch official too.
sitangshu29

Faulty transaction

Dear Sir/Ma'am, Following mail was sent to SBI, Dispur Branch Guwahati on 21/7/2014 which is self expanatory. I used my ATM/Debit card for making payment described in the mail. Having had no response from SBI a letter was faxed in this connection. This also remained unattended by SBI, Dispur Branch. Kindly look into the matter.
with Rgds.

"sitangshu dhar" <sitangshu29@yahoo.co.in>
To:
"sbi.3030@sbi.co.in" <sbi.3030@sbi.co.in>
Full Headers Printable View
I used my ATM/debit card for paying an amount of Rs.2600/- to KF Hotel Tezpur (SREEKRISHANA ASSOCIAT SONITPUR). The aforesaid amount was debited twice from my a/c instead of once.It could be learnt from the hotel authority that the amount was credited once in their a/c. You are requested to look into the matter and the additional amount of Rs.2600/-deducted from my a/c, may be credited at the earliest. My a/c details: Name- Rupali Dhar a/cNo. 20020144304.

With Rgds.
Rupali Dhar,
Ghy"
Jami Sravanthi

negative balance problem

Iam(jami laxmi sravanthi)account holder sbi .I have a problem on 08-08-2014 aplied for IBPS exam through online but the transaction is failed amount is debited in account AC-NO 33158995456 CIF 86834346055 please verify my account once and credit my money back.
sharmahemant83

Aug 8, 2014

Employees of SBI denied to deposite

. My Complaint is against SBI branch Nerchowk at Distt. Mandi, Hinachal Pradesh. I went there on last Monday 04-08-2014 for an urgent deposits .After standing in a long queue the officer said " we do not allow to deposits in other branches of SBI, we do deposite of other branches on one day which is Tuesday only". I was surprised to hear this and I have to deposits in the accounts of nearby branches at Mandi and Kullu.
I went there long from my home wasted my time and money. I think SBI is not interested in customer services and satisfactions now.Kindly do needful

Hemant Kumar

haps999@gmail.com
TUllimilliAmarnadh

Aug 8, 2014

Duplicate ATM-CUM-DEBIT CARD

Sir SBI ATM -CUM-DEBIT CARD MAESTRO is broken so, I want duplicate ATM-CUM-DEBIT CARD please sir my a/c no:10382339850
Benerji

Aug 5, 2014

Deducting the am

Hi sir;
This is Benerji .My Account Number is 10873165181 . Hi hve done recharge for 2g internet of airtel through your bank in online .
The amount was deducted but i dint get any net balance from airtel.I have talked to the airtel customer care.They said that my number was not recharge.Then how can u deduct the amount with out getting balance . i want details about that .These are the following details which i had done rechage
Ref.No:IGX7527845 Rs:155.Plz provide the details and credit the amount back to my account .I want Reply form u .If u not Respond for This mail .I would like to raise a complaint in ConsumerCourt.This is my mail id .Plz provide the immediate response.This is My mail id:benarji.bayireddy@gmail.com
r.k.jain

Aug 5, 2014

SBI PPF ACCOUNT NOT ALLOWED Rs.>100000/-

I want to inform you that earlier I have already depost Rs. 100000/- in my SBI PPF account during F.Y.2014-15 Now I want to deposit Rs. 50,000/- through transfer money in my SBI account. But amount transfer transition is successful with the showing remark that transfer amount exceed the limit.

As per budget 14-15, We may deposit Rs. 150000/- in my PPF account.
please update the SBI PPF deposit system to allow up to Rs. 150000/-. so that I can deposit .

Thanking ypu,

R.K.Jain
EMail: jaindmrc@gmail.com
pravas rout

Aug 4, 2014

Duplicate ATM card Issue

i Rasmita Samal A/C No-32286094202 SBI RAIGARH , my ATM card has lost. I am already submit form near branch office to issue duplicate ATM card but till time i am not received ATM card . Please send SMS details for Tracking

Rasmita Samal
CHHATISGGARH
PIN 496661
srinivasbaratam

Aug 3, 2014

Delay responding on the issue of current account statement.

I am one of the customer of your branch. I am very much happy with your online service.But one thing is regarding offline services in vizianagarm fort branch was irrespective and delayed in services. The SBI in fort branch is main branch in vizianagaram head quarters.There is no extra window for the issue of statements. Dep. Manager Chandra Mouli responding late on issue of current account statements. We wait for hours to take that. All of the employees in SBI Fort branch are very old in age as well as in provide of services also and irrespective with the customers, pensioners on taking of complaints and solving process.Please rectify the above process at the earliest.
SBI
535002.
v23

Aug 2, 2014

Insufficiency of staff in SBI Swasthya Vihar Branch

On 2/8/2014, i went to make a draft from SBI swasthya vihar Branch,where i was refused by manager saying that there is shortage of staff today so we can't make it. Then i have visited another branches of SBI ,that is Madhuban and Shakarpur near laxmi nagar station so their manager said we can't make it because u don't have account in our branch.And because of all this, I could not reach at IIIT Delhi to claim my seat and missed my admission.
So please look into the matter take strict action against them so that same thing could not happen with others in the future.
darmi

Aug 1, 2014

Blocked ATM

I received a phone call yesterday saying my ATM card needs to be renewed.He took information of my ATM card and bank account number.And tried to renew on call. after that my ATM is blocked.error code is 0055 and 0075.phone numbers were 7759020944 and 7542968314.

Kolkata Municipal Corporation - Immense environmental pollution.
    Can our Kolkata Municipal Corporation help us by catching...
    IRCTC - Carmelaram
    In Tuticorin and Mysore Express (16235 and 16236). They...
    State Bank of India - rudeness of a bank employee
    please do not encourage damn reservation candidates...they...
    onlinerefund@ksrtc.org - REFUND
    Hello, I booked a ticket from Bangalore to shimoga from...
    World Vision India - cheating in the name of Poor and needy
    They say we are committed to poor and needy, but rich...
    APSRTC - Service Cancel
    Respected Heads of APSRTC, This is the complaint...
    RTO Thane - Driving License Not Received -6 months????
    Hi , I donno whether its useful or not . Still would...
    bhashyam developers- cyber county - Demanding money without development
    I booked a plot in cyber county and they are demanding ...
    Synopsis approval - MS-100
    Dear Sir/Madam, I have submitted my MS - 100 project...
    LAVA MOBILE - problem in charging port & power button
    I have purchased lava iris 503 in march 2014. For last one...