online sbi

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about online sbi

Chandan Senapati

Jan 28, 2015

delay for opening at Ramnagar (West Bengal)

Dear Sir My name is Utpal Senapati . i am work at out side of West Bengal . i collected application form on 2015.01.14 & as per bank stuff advice submitted account opening application with all verified documents at Ramnagar SBI Branch (PIN- 721441) on 2015.01.20 . till today i go to bank 03 time ;but bank stuff inform your form still we not open required 28 days for open account . i will return my work place so soon . kindly help open account as early as batter . as per SBI rules they will issued open account & issued passbook with 3-4 working days.but that branch stuff not do the work properly .

My contact No is = +91 8980378319.
sreeajit

DELAY FOR SBI ATM CARD

RESPECTED SIR,

I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I APPLIED FOR MY SBI ATM CARD FOR EASY TRANSACTION .BUT STILL NOW I DID NOT RECEIVED ATM CARD,
SO I HOPE YOU POSITIVE SOLUTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

WARM REGARD
BRANCH CODE-8045
Email_sbi.08045@sbi.co.in
karthik ashok

Jan 28, 2015

no one responds for illeterate people

In the sbi branch in tirukoilur taluka, villupuram district has not working properly.
No one staff will respect the people for opening new accounts and they told "goto other other private banks like ICICI and IOB".
I went to asked many times for opening new account but they could not responds.

And also please change the address portion of the online application because i going to submit the app form online there is no taluka space how i am give my full address

Finally pls make to action in Tirukoilur branch in villupuram dict.
harshad_patel222

Jan 28, 2015

money do not return in my account

DEAR SIR,
MY SELF NAME HARSHAD R PATEL. I PAY MY VODAFONE PREPATE NUMBET(99257624570), RE-CHARGE BY BILLDESK IN SBI SIDE AT DATE 21/01/2015 IN REF NO -BSBI3639402649IG00LZKDA6 BUT NOT PAYMENT COME IN MY MOBIL NUMBER. PAYMENT AMOBNT IS 179 RUPPY, PLE TAKE ACTION

MY ACCOUNT DETAIL: NAME - HARSHAD R PATEL,
A/C NO- 32080933423
ADD- VILLAGE - NANI NAROLI ,DI- SURAT, TA- MAGHAROL
MOBIL NO- 9998218744

.THANKS
HARSHAD PATEL
dinesh solanki 69

Jan 24, 2015

amount deduct from my wife's account for kyc reminder

A/c no 56119133136
I submitted kyc documents twice, in spite of amount rs. 36 is debited in this account. Why?
I requested to incharge of branch manager yesterday but he did't co operate me there are no complain book in the bank no identity card wear of each and every employees why?
No received msg when amount rs. 36 was debited why? We are already paid charges of msg. In future in my account big amount will be debited than this responsibility would be a bank.
From: Dinesh v solanki
faiyaz patel

Jan 23, 2015

COMPLAINT AGAINST BRANCH MANAGER

SIR I AM REQUESTED TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST MR NAGARAJ MURLI ( BRANCH MANAGER) YESTERDAY AND TODAY I WENT TO SBI BRANCH THEY RESPONSE ME RUDELY
THIS IS NOT HIS FIRST TIME

CONTACT NO. 09820063443
faiyaz patel

Jan 23, 2015

COMPLAINT AGAINST BRANCH MANAGER

SIR I AM REQUESTED TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST MR NAGARAJ MURLI ( BRANCH MANAGER) YESTERDAY AND TODAY I WENT TO SBI THEY REPLY ME VERY ROUGHLY ( AGGRESSIVE )
BRANCH IN NYALKAL

CONTACT NO. 09820063443
EMAIL ID : faiyaz109@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2015

NET BANKING PIN NOT RECEIVED

My name is Sankhadip Nandi having Savings a/c with SBI Raiganj, Main Branch. From a long time i am maintaining a good balance in my a/c. This a joint a/c with my mothher. My account no - 11314145281. From last 3 month i have visited 6 times to the branch and my mother visited 4 times to he branch to get the net banking pin. Each and every time we got he same feedback that there is a single person in the branch namely, Mr Raman Thakur take care of it otherwise we cant do it. Some time Mr Thakur was not in the branch or he is in Cash counter for the particular day. This was waste service i got from the bank and there was not a single dedicated person who is able to help us. Where it is said by banks to use the net banking, i am unable to do that. This is really a big hassausment for me and my old mother. Somebody holding ph no - 9185722989366 called me up and told that he is from SBI and after taki g my card number he disconnected the call.

Jan 21, 2015

NET Banking pin not Received

My name is Sankhadip Nandi having Savings a/c with SBI Raiganj, Main Branch. From a long time i am maintaining a good balance in my a/c. This a joint a/c with my mothher. My account no - 11314145281. From last 3 month i have visited 6 times to the branch and my mother visited 4 times to he branch to get the net banking pin. Each and every time we got he same feedback that there is a single person in the branch namely, Mr Raman Thakur take care of it otherwise we cant do it. Some time Mr Thakur was not in the branch or he is in Cash counter for the particular day. This was waste service i got from the bank and there was not a single dedicated person who is able to help us. Where it is said by banks to use the net banking, i am unable to do that. This is really a big hassausment for me and my old mother. My ph no is - 9733015877.
prabhat bailey

Jan 20, 2015

deposit money non branch

Respected Sir Madam,
Subject: Not deposit money SBI Shahabad Markanda non branch
I have an account with SBI for past five years in M.M.U. mullana ambala. Today on 20/01/2015 I went to SBI Shahabad Markada for deposit money in my account. But the employee (cashier) refused to deposit money and asked to me go ladwa road SBI branch but that bank is not in working because that bank is shifted another palace. Than i reached back that bank these told me for depositing money for another bank. But the employees not cooperate with me and refused to deposit money. Than I go to Bank Manager but he is also not responding for me. They give me advise that you should come on after two days. If SBI has not enough available staff than i should transfer my salary accont in other bank.

Mr. Amarjeet Singh
Mob. No. 9992483052
anil.chetharajupalli

Jan 18, 2015

atm money not received

ATM Amount NOT Received
DEAR SIR,
I am using ATM 13.01.2015 AT VENUKONDA ,ENUGUPALEM ROAD SBI ATM . I am take Transaction withdrawal of Rs.600/- (SIX HUNDRED ONLY) . The withdrawal transaction completed & credit to my SB A/c (A/c no.31687098561) display message for SORRY BUT debited to my sb a/c. for Rs.600/-. amount.My SBI SB A/c.
PL. RETURN MY AMT. 600/- EARLEAST.
THANKS,
AP
Awadh Narayan Singh

Jan 17, 2015

ATM

ATM machine has been installed inside the office of SBI Birla Colony Branch. ATM machine is mostly locked and people are facing lot of problem. You are requested to please investigate the matter and try to solve the problem.
RAMJITH

Jan 14, 2015

Debits from account

Even after closing SMS facility from my account, unnecessarily bank has debited Rs.15/- as SMS alert charge from my account.

it is requested to kindly credit the above mentioned amount to my account at the earliest.

RAMJITH
Mob: 08943358085
atabul.islam786@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2015

Deposit SMS not send from sbi

I HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED MY MOBILE NO IN SBI BRANCH.BUT PROBLEM IS ANY DEPOSITE SMS NOT COMING.
MY MOB,NO-9564784510.
SK ATABUL ISLAM , BRANCH-POLEMPUR,MACHKHANDA,BURDWAN. IFS COAD-SBIN0008195
s shaikh

To Withraw money and close my Account

Respected Sir/Madam,

AJWA ROAD, (BARODA)
CODE NO. 2627

My SBI Account No. 5023/27 have Rs.1604 on 04 April, 2001 and I withdraw last on this date. Till now I didn't did any transaction from my account.
After 14 years and 8 months when I went to Ajwa Road branch they said "Your account is closed and you will not get your money."

So I just want to withdraw my remaining money and want to close my account.

Your help in this mater will be appreciated.

Sanaullah A Saqur Shaikh
sasi_vec

Jan 12, 2015

Amount debited but cash not received from ATM

I used my SBI ATM number 6220180415700031917 to withdraw 1500 for the first time and 1000 for the second time from Andhra Bank ATM Old Guntur, Guntur, on 10 January 2015. I didn't receive cash both the times with sorry for inconvenience displayed on atm screen. But still the total amount 2500(1500+1000) was deducted from my account. Request you to please take quick action to return my amount.

Account Number: 31113416820
NRI Branch, Vijayawada
s.rathinakumar

NOC CERTIFICATE MOST IMPORTENTS FOR MY PAY ACCTS JABALPUR MP

It is requested to forward Non Objection Certificate from SBI Mission Charli, Tezpur (Assam) in respect of myself
(No.15375226X CHM S.Rathinakumar S.B.A/C.No.20050761603) to this unit i.e. 29(TN) Indep Coy NCC, Thoothukudi.Tamil nadu The ibid certificate is essential for my pension benefit. Please instruct them to forward the ibid certificate forthwith. Please
treat the matter as "Most Urgent".
Lalit Singh Bisht

Jan 11, 2015

Mobile Number to be Updated

Pls update my Mobile Number against the PPF SBI A/c 34569128239 urgently so that I can start the Online Transaction

Mobile Number--9719018206
User-- Lalit Singh Bisht
Yogendra Kumar Panjwani

Jan 10, 2015

ATM NOT RECEIVED

Sir I have an DSP account No (20064064074) in SBI Padaw Mandla (MP). I applied for New ATM on 16 Dec 2014 but I have not recd ATM till date. My mob No is 8817804735. You are request please trace and send me ATM asearlier possible please.

Your's faithfully,

YOGENDRA KUMAR
Vignes Waran

Jan 7, 2015

ATM Amount NOT Received

DEAR SIR,
I am using ATM CSH DEP (CDM). 06.01.2015 AT EKKATTUTHANKAL SBI ATM . I am take Transaction deposit of Rs.900/- (NINE HUNDRED ONLY) . The deposit transaction cancelled & didn't debit to my SB A/c and cash didn't return to me (A/c no.00000020178001740) display message for Last transaction was cancelled to my sb a/c. for Rs.900/-. amount.My SBI SB A/c.
PL. RETURN MY AMT. 900/- EARLEAST.
THANKS,
vigneshwaran
A/C NO-20178001740
KASTHURIBAI NAGAR, ADYAR
CHENNAI-600020
saravannak

Jan 5, 2015

SBI - unfair non branch deposit fee Rs.50

I have account with SBI for past one yr in Ambattur, Chennai. I opened this account to just have an account in nationalised bank. However, I use to do some transcations with this account in case of urgent need.

First time, I noticed they have charged Rs.50 for intercity charges where my friend deposited only Rs.2000 from coimbatore.
I thought it might be due to different city.

Recently I noticed that another friend of mine from same chennai city deposited Rs.2000 and same Rs.50 was charged in my account.

I got fed up and went to my home branch to enquire on the same.
I met the cheif manager R. Mohan, (in any annoying manner) this is rule for the entire India and because of you one person we cannot change these rules.

I also asked, if so, charges are applied, why are the bankers not collecting it from the depositer(stating: how it's done while doing online transfer Rs.2.50 charges from the depositer) and not even informing the depositers about this.
he replied, "if you want, you must come to home branch for deposit or tell your friend to deposit extra Rs.50.

I'm totally disappointed with his words, he didnt even consider my words as customer suggestion or so.

When the government saying, Rs.20-25 is enough for a citizen's per day expense. Then it seems SBI is collecting
2 days expense of a Indian citizen as cash deposit charges.

someone from RBI should have control on this.
There should be no charges for deposit in same state or atleast for a minimum amount. No where in the world a commercial bank for common people does Horrible things like this.

Saravanan K
9841941377
saravannak@gmail.com
rajendrakumar

Jan 4, 2015

did not allow entry in bank even in bank time

Sir,sbi branch 5658 Ne mera Khata SBI Adb -1838me khata is liye transter kar diya 6 mah purv.ki mene loan manga tha. Jab mujhe Atm kard naya lena tha, to bank ADB gaya to bataya ki aap ka Khata transfer nahi huaa jabaki kyc Ke liye aadhar kard update Ke liye me ADB 1838 me jama kiya tha. Transaction sab ADB Ke nam hote he.ADB Ne ATM card dene se mana kiya.bank ki galati se dono branch ke char din chakkar khata hu. Dono jagah request kiya hu,lekin koi fayada nahi hua.ADB bank wall Ne mujhe03/01/15 ko branch me andar Jane se bhi roka.yah bahut dukha de he. Grahako ko kese yah log handle karate he ..madad karana/guide karana to dur bevakup bhi banate he..Aap se anurodh he ki bank Ke diye huye samaye me entry she rokane walo Ke khilaph karavai ho.HAM YAH DUKH BANK KI BAHATARI KE LIYE AAP SE NIVEDAN KIYE HE
V V M RAO

Jan 2, 2015

STATE BANK OF INDIA,TRANSFER OF STDRS

MY NAME IS V V RAGHAVA RAO, A/C NO 11257215627 AT IND.ESTATE BR. VSP.(1611). ON 21/10/2011 I HAVE SUBMITTED A LETTER AND FOUR STDRS(XEROX COPIES) FOR TRTANSFER OF STDRS FROM SBI MYPAUD BR.CODE NO,3921 TO SBI IND.ESTATE BR. VSP. STILL DATE NO REPLY FROM EITHER BR.I HAVE BELOW MENTIONED THE STDRS FOR YOUR NECESSARY ACTION AT YOUR END,SINCE THREE YEARS LAPSED,NO ACTION.PL INTIMATE THE CONCERNED BR FOR NECESSARY ACTION AND TRANSFER THE STDRS FOR MY IMMEDIATE USE AS I AM A RETIRED PENSIONER AS RTC DRIVER.
STDR NO DATE AMT. DUE ON M AMT
587329 28/10/94 416.60 28/10/2014 RS.3000
587330 28/10/94 416.60 28/10/2014 RS.3000
587334 28/10/94 416.60 28/10/2014 RS.3000
587328 28/10/94 416.60 28/10/2014 RS.3000
I AM THE OLDEST CUSTOMER FROM SBI SINCE SO MANY YEARS.PL VERIFY AND CHECK AND INFORM THROUGH MY MOBILE NO.9885186841/7386445809.
MY ADDRESS: V V RAGHAVA RAO,DR NO.1-146 MUTYALAMMA TEMPLE ST.VEPAGUNTA POST,VISAKHAPATNAM 530047 AP.
Rana Chatterjee

Dec 31, 2014

sms

Respected sir bank debit RS 15 my a/c (a/c no 11051425070)every month but no any received sms debit/credit mob no 9836609664.Please sms service to continue.
imsummit

Dec 29, 2014

no cooperation

person at one counter sends to other and other send on third and so on, even if u r on the right counter. they do not cooperate with the customer. if u have a simple work like sms facility or KYC submission then they send to branch manager. these are not dine by manager. so manager send to other counter and they will send u back to manager or other counter. They never have account opening form in their branch. and it is the main branch of begusarai. GREAT...!!!! Is this the service of SBI???

ICICI - ICICI Debit fraud of Rs 36000
    Dear Sir, I have been using ICICI bank account for...
    tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in - Change caste
    Dear sir, i need to change my caste . i choose wrong...
    Idea Recharge Voucher - idea topup voucher damaged
    Respected sir, I purchased a 29 netplan...
    home shop18 - Regarding Refund of my payment
    Fw: Regarding Return of Order No.(961083179) Spice517...
    MAATV Telugu Channel - MAHABHARATHAM
    Please telecast MAHABHARATHAM till saturday daily at 6:00...
    hrworkways of AON-HEWITT - Form 16 of Financial Yr 2013-2014 Required
    Dear Team, I was ex-employee of Nokia Siemens Network...
    RRB secunderabad - reg no lost
    My self pratima dabhade i had lost my registration no pls...
    mobile number - irritating through whatsapp messages
    irritating thru msges in whatsapp and telling my frnd gave...
    Maharashtra State Electrical Distribution Company Limited - High Bill
    Consumer Number: 020290320772 BU: 4167 DOMBIVALI WEST...
    SONY XPERIA - Internal Memory Problem
    I purchased Sony Xperia C couple of months back and I came...