online sbi

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about online sbi

N V Surendran

Apr 17, 2014

Amount not reached to BSNL

By using my SBI debit card no. 6220180084081 of A/c No.10643298239 I paid Rs.1048/-( POS 0000000000036697)being the telephone bill of my BSNL landline 04972749343 by txn No.201408724618 on 07.04.2014 02.02.50.PM. But the amount was not credited to BSNL or returned back and credited to my account. Please do the needfull to credit it back or credit to BSNL.
N V Surendran
Sreeshylam,Edacheri Raod, Pllikkunnu,
Kannur 4.
rajan bhardwaj

Apr 12, 2014

ACCOUNT OPENING

i want to open a saving account on sbi but branch manager is refused not open my account branch code is 00085 gopalganj .please care

your faithfully
RAJAN BHARDWAJ
MOB-9199840043
SIJOVO

Apr 9, 2014

Request letter to bank for unblock the atm card

My ATM card is blocked i can not withdraw money from ATM so i want to write a letter to bank manager to unblock my ATM card please help me to writ

SBI A/C NO:32683577539
SBI KUNNAMKULAM BRANCH
satyendra4791

Apr 6, 2014

ATM withdrawal failure

SUB : ATM withdrawal - Amount deduced from account but have not recieve any cash.

Bank : SBI.

Account number : 31720025562

Branch : Govindpur Allahabad code:(13766)

Name of the bank whose ATM was used and ATM location : SBI, Allaahabad main

Date and time of transaction : 5-2-2014

Amount of attempted withdrawal : 2000.00

Amount actually dispensed : 0.00

Details of your complaint : During ATM withdrawal from SBI, Allahabad main, the amount 2000.00 has been deducted from my account but money not received.
mannipalli

Mar 25, 2014

city name is not appearing on scrolling

city name is not scrolling down from sbi online application form
jashp

Mar 18, 2014

Cheque not cleared

I have submitted SBI cheque (cheque no-480776) in favour of SOUTH DUM DUM MUNICIPALITY on 13.02.2014. However till date it is not cleared.
Please let me know the status of the cheque.

Thanks & regards
Pritam Jash
email-jash.pritam@gmail.com
mob no-9836496240
Ganesh Bag

Mar 17, 2014

STET BANK OF INDIA SMS REGASTICN

Der Sir,
kindly register me for SMS alert for my SBI A/C NO:326000451466 Debit card no: 4591500082486388 to my mobile no:8455041135 and my email id: ganeshrambag.7@gmail.com thanks..please halp me. sir
gdhoundiyal

Mar 13, 2014

on line mobile recharge on m.airtel.in

I have recharge my mb no 9933545002 on 12Mar2014 via airtel.in with Ref no-MSBI3283448864IGR9395536 but i couldn't get any recharge amount,when i call Airtel CC they said that no recharge done on above No but my account debits.please check the status my account no is 30275221296
Mahathir Mohamed

Mar 13, 2014

complaint for manager

Ac No:30718980004 NRE AC,Kattumannar Koil br.

It is regretted to inform you that,your bank is rejected my valud signed cheque this morning without any reasons.As my father went to the bank to get the cash this morning,the branch manager behaviour was rude and unexpected and kicked out my father from bank without any reasons and used so many abusive words.
Hence request you to look into the matterserously and take necssar action...unless otherwise i have to leave the account aswell bank tooo.
Mahathir Mohammed
zg7708

Mar 12, 2014

Net Banking

I am Dinesh A and hold an account at Manapparai Branch, Tamil Nadu. My account number is 20174002613.
I received a Net Banking User name and Password containing cover from my home branch but lost it without having logged in not even once. I now wish to know the username and password in the cover. I am in need of it. Can you please get it for me.
If you tell me that I have to apply for it once again, I will download the application from the website and send it by post to my home branch. I am not in a position to go to my home branch in person. I am at Bangalore and I have no way reach my home branch. So kindly help me. I am in need of it desperately. If anything can be done by post or mailing felicity, I am glad to do that.
Dinesh A
Mob: 7204509654
Mail: dineshfer88@gmail.com
nagarajan1979

Mar 6, 2014

ATM ANNUAL FEE Debited Twice

I am R. Nagarajan having SBI Saving Bank account Since 1999.

My account No. 10202994055 Branch: Royapettah.

Last month my account got debited twice for ATM Annual Fee. I have only one account in royapettach branch the account no given above for your reference. Last time also i have send a mail and subsequently the amount got reversed.

I request you to check and reverse one debit amounted to Rs. 112.36.

R. Nagarajan
nagarajan1979@gmail.com
ADABALA S G R SRINIVAS

Mar 6, 2014

FOREST BEAT OFFICERS

SIR,i applied the forest beat officer sir,i applied through SBI debit card after sending 304/-rupees i dont take transaction id n i got 1 msg but that message is Thank you for using your sbi debit card 622**5505 for a purchase worth Rs.304 on POS 000000000683987 at JNTUH TART_TPSL tzn# 20147835896.but this not a transaction id sir,so please give me my transaction id.i went to bank but they are told that transaction id gives to forest department,i can"t do anything. So plese give me sir,

Name as per 10th Class : ADABALA S G R SRINVAS

Eligible Posts :
(Tick the Post being applied for) Forest Section Officer
Forest Beat Officer

Date of Birth : 26/05/1988 01-07-1984 to 30-06-1996

Do You Have the Physical Requirement As Per the Notification ?
If Yes, furnish following details Yes

jejaniajay

Mar 5, 2014

fund not transfer

sir/madam,
i had put up my cheque on saturday (1/03/2014) on a/c no. 10428187262 in the name of swastik packer's, nagpur of rs 71457. which have been not cleared till now. we need our payment urgently.
please comfirm us status about your cheque why it have been stop.

kind regards,
AJAY JEJANI
jejaniajay@gmail.com.
sudha mishra

Mar 2, 2014

AGAINST VERIFICATION OFFICER SBI CITY BRANCH CUTTACK

SIR, I SUDHA MISHRA COLLEGE SQUARE CUTTACK AM WANTING OF NEW SB ACCOUNT ON CITY BRANCH CUTTACK, UNFORTUNATELY THE VERIFICATION OFFICER DEMANDS VEGUE PAPERS THOSE ARE NOT SPECIFIED IN YOUR FORMS. KINDLY SOLVE IT, OTHERWISE CHANGE OF RULE IN PRINTED FORM. OPENING OF NEW ACCOUNT MANDATORY IS V-CARDS, ELECTRICITY BILL, HOUSE OWNERS DECLARATION, BUT THE VERIFY OFFICER DEMANDS ELECTRICITY BILL MATCHED WITH VOTER I-CARD/PAN CARD, NOW PROBLEM IS ELECTRICITY BILL NAMED LATE GRAND FATHER NOW THAT BILL CLEARED AND LEGAL HEIRS IS GRAND SON HAVING NO SBI ACCOUNT. IF IT IS NOT SOLVED YOURSELF THERE IS CHANCE OF LOOSING OF LARGE NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS.

THANKS,
SUDHA MISHRA
md mansoor

Mar 2, 2014

complent

sir iam md mansoor
sir i have transaction complited transaction details shows but journal no not send in technical problams in google cite please send the detail of journal no
Sir, today means 28-2-2014 I applied for the forest department recruitment for posts forest Asst beat officer

officer at 17:04 pm worth Rs304 on POS 000000000683987 at JNTUH TART_TPSL txn#201411233261 and payment had done today ,

and transaction ID : not shows in technical problems in google cite
please tell me what can i do?

my mail id :mansoor8921@gmail.com mansoor4008@gmail.com

mobile number : +91 9502286360, 9440492534

golu8657

Mar 1, 2014

atm releted

my atm is bolkad and 3d seure password not forget password opshan and my not recived plase help to me my mobail no is 8657612184
pandias

Mar 1, 2014

TDS Through Online

we would like to inform you that we are unable to transfer the payment for TDS through sbi online from our account, and after process all steps finally we got the following message of "Transaction Limit Exceeded, Sorry enable to process your account".
Kindly rectify the same and do the needful.

Pandian.C.K.
Ph-9787662943
Email- pandiasdhoop@gmail.com
venkat T

Feb 28, 2014

sir i have transaction id but it shows corect transaction details

Sir, today means 28-2-2014 I applied for the forest department recruitment for posts forest section officer and forest beat

officer at 12:59 pm worth Rs608 on POS 000000000683987 at JNTUH TART_TPSL txn#201407117435 and payment had done today ,

I noted reference ID : 5918699817796 and transaction ID : 114022890416557 but it shows correct transaction details.

please tell me what can i do?

my mail id : vthota5@gmail.com

mobile number : +91 9951588585

imransahara56

Feb 27, 2014

sir i lost my transaction id

sir 2 days before i made a forest dept challan transaction with my online using debit card

i lost my transaction id please help me

its pos number

POS 201412968543 JNTUH TART_TPSL SBIPG

my name : MD IMRAN RAAD

AC NO : 31625334773

mail id: imransahara56@gmail.com

deepu.demoo786

Feb 25, 2014

Till time addres not change

Sir/Madam

Please help till time address not send in SBI loni (Balram Nager- branch address SBIN0002408

from Geeta Devi Yadav
ismailroshini

Feb 24, 2014

One time password

One time password -

I use to make the payment of utility bills / purchase through my ATM Debit Card (VISA) but now the same process could not be completed due to demand of one time password as I don't know the same. Please help me. My Mobile No. registered with the Bank is 9010196929 and email address is ismailroshini@gmail.com. The same be sent through SMS or email at given address.

My A/C No. is 10519299257, Name : DHAVAMANI K and Mobile No. +91 9010196929, My visa Debit Card No. 4591500126538764
srifkhan

Feb 24, 2014

intrest jyda lgane

sir may kcc a/c no 30609349356 sbi niwai distik tonk me he jisme one year ka intrest 13persent se bhi jyda lgadiya he jeb ki kcc me fower persent hi legta he pleese help me
rajesh kumar mahato

Feb 18, 2014

account transfer

My name is rajesh kumar mahato and I am an account holder of State Bank of India and my account number is. 20044322643 and branch name is chasnal in the state of jharkhand district dhandab.
sir i have open a account in sbi bhilai sec 01 in the year of 2009
ifsti code 3033 .last year i transfer my account from bhilai to chasnala at dhanbad my home town but my account transfer but other document kike my scan singnature ,photo id,and other not trasfer to my home branch for this i have to face problem to banking prosses.it may be possible that my singnature not uplord or not sent properlly. for this i not responsable but the sbi chasnala mannager blame me for that so i come here for complane and pls help me and pls help me as per possible. for forther corrspondent i write my other infofmation down-
NAME-RAJESH KUMAR MAHATO
AC NO-20044322643
IFSTI CODE-10777
ADD-SUDAMDIH RIVERSIDE BASTI
CONTACT NO-08984138287
EMAIL-rajmahato24@gmail.com
I request you to kindly look into the matter for urgent solution of my Problem to ensure better customer service.

R.K MAHATO
Cell.no.08984138287
Padam Desai

Feb 16, 2014

NO proper service for NRE account at salt lake Kolkata

Dear SBI

We opened our new NRE account SBI BANK NRE centre Salt Lake, DA 6 & I am working at Dhaka
At that time branch manager was Mr Jayantnath saha Now he is posted to siliguri.
Actually I have lost my internet banking kit received on same day 17-10-13
And this thing we also discussed on phone on 5th February 2014 with branch Manager of SBI NRE bank to New Branch Manager (Mr Sujit) but he never did anything for us instead of that he was switching is mobile phone every now and then we told him several times that kindly resend us out NEW INTERNET BANKING KIT to dhaka Address as mentioned at SBI form records since we already lost it then we were been told to send request through our Email for new IBK and in next 2 days we will get it from bank..... we did that already till then we are been mistreated & ignored completely neither we got any response by Branch manager nor for our emails.

Also on 14/2/14 I again had telecommunication an assured by branch manager that he is sending courier to our dhaka addresse but again it was false promises to us & never turned up then around 12 at rnoon I again called up but then again new story Begin...... we have given some Officials number whom we need to call when we called her on that number she said we will get back to you shortly but it never happened till now
Its my sincere request to SBI Higher authorities to take serious action against this kind of Ill treatment to us kindly send us NEW INTERNET BANKING KIT all details are mentioned as follows

Padam R Desai (Dhaka Addresse)
House no 318
4th floor, 4B
Road no-4 EAST SIDE,
Baridhara (DOHS)
Dhaka-1212
Bangladesh

My other details are followed

Full Name- Padam Ramchandra Desai
Account type- NRE account
IFS Code- SBIN0012402
A/C No- 20184505604 (NRE account)
SBI Branch- (12402)-NRI BRANCH SALTLAKE KOLKATA
DA-6, DA BLOCK SALT LAKECITY
KOLKATA WEST BENGAL 700064

My official Email ID is Padam.desai@gmail.com
I will be very thankful if any actions are taken in next 24 or 48 hours and our NEW INTERNET BANKING KIT is send to our dhaka addresse.

warm regards
GopalYadav

Feb 15, 2014

One time password

I use to make the payment of utilitybills/purchases through My ATM Debit Card but now the same process could not be completed due to demand of one time password as i don't know the same please help me. my mobile no registered with bank is 9966645495 and email address is bvgopal27@gmail.com the same be sent through sms or email address.
My sbi A/C Num is 32053738186 Name:B.V.GopalYadav Mobile Num:9966645495

Dish TV - Dish TV_CST
    Dear Jasdeep Tohra Micky, Thanks for voicing your...
    Godrej - In response to your complaint
    Dear Bhaskar Das, We are trying our best to resolve...
    Fastrack - Titan Social Care
    Dear Alan Jose, We have still not received any...
    CCAvenue Bills - SUN DIRECT
    on 6/04/14 I recharged my Sun Direct connection through...
    GHMC MALKAJGIRI - Trash/Garbage Not Picked Up
    Hi , I am Pavan, a resident of East Anandbagh, Sree...
    ASHWIN INFOTRRON - ASHWIN INFOTRRON is fuaud or not
    I got a job conformation letter from this by giving 800/-...
    BSNL rajasthan - mobile phone is not working
    mobile phones and WLL are not working, There is no...
    HRTC - Regarding non-stoppage of HRTC buses
    To whom it may concern Since last seven years , Every...
    illegal liquor - serving duplicate liquor
    sir, Vajram bar and restourant, vinukonda, guntur dist.,...
    ACT BROADBAND - very bad service
    I think they dont reqired any customers as of now.Act...