online sbi

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about online sbi

ANIL ANAL

Apr 24, 2017

HOME LOAN INTREST RATE NOT REIDUSING

MY SBI HOME LOAN ACCOUNT NO-32673492283 TL AUG 2012 IS NOT REDUSING MCLR BASED PLS. I ANIL KUMAR ANAL COMPLAINT ON SBI MADHEPURA 0126 BUT MY HOME LOAN INTRESET OF NO REDUSING SO I MANY TIMES COMPLANE IN CUSTOMER CARE TOLL FREE NO- 18004253800 LOGIN MANY TIMES BUT NO REPLY MY PROBLEM.
ATTANSTION ON MOU BIHAR GOVT SGSP PACKAGE ACCOUNT IN MY HOME LOAN. SO PLS KINDLY MY HOME LOAN INTREST RATE REDUSING IN MCLR BASED. MY PRESENT HOME LOAN IN 9.50.

Pls kindly my nesecery.
YOUR FAITHFULLY
Mr Anil Kumar Anal
Madhepura
Raushanchauhan

Apr 24, 2017

CHANGE MOBILE NUMBER

Dear Sir / Mam,

Pls note that, myself Raushan Kumar Singh having saving account in your Bank, no- 33510504684. Earlier my mobile no was 7352766621 which was registered with my account but now this no is discontinued with me as well as allotted to other person, so I want to change my registered mobile no from 7352766621 to 8467052557. So request you to pls feed my new mobile no.And email id-raushanchauhan591@gmail.com for all types of mobile banking transactions in future.

Raushan Kumar Singh
Soumil Jain

Apr 23, 2017

Closure of my SBI Saving A/c no. 20193749323

Dear sir ,
I have got my Saving A/c No. 20193749323 with State Bank of India, Gulmohar Colony Branch , Bhopal ( M.P. ) ( Branch code 04415 ) . I have applied toclose my Saving Account two months back . The Bank has not closed the account after repeated visit to the bank and requesting the bank officers & Branch manager . The Branch manager says that he is not able to close the account as the bank has opened an MC-OD-E-COM Account without my consent . This is not expected from a bank like state bank of India.

Kindly ask them to close the account as I am suffering as a consumer due to negligence of State Bank of India .

Thanking you .

Sincerely yours,
Soumil Jain ,
G-3/358 , Gulmohar Colony , E-8 Bhopal , M.P.
AJIT GOSWAMI

Apr 21, 2017

Refusal to pay cash through cheque

From this SBI Rathtala Branch, IFSC no.SBIN0006042 cash counter refuse to pay through self cheque. They insist always to draw
money from their counter only through ATM Card, as per advised by Branch Manager. As a result most of the customers are being
harresed for this type of acts.Would request to solve this problem immediately.
SavithriMarumuthu

Apr 20, 2017

Problem in ATM regarding

One month before, i didnt take the money from ATM , but message has came, we have took the money from ATM rs.10000
nanditharjunn

Apr 19, 2017

changing of number attach to my account

Name :m.Nanditha
Account no:20243056694
Branch :gopalapuram
Ifsc code:SBIN0017893
Dear sir,madam
Email id:nanditharjunn@gmail.com

I have to change my mobile number from 8121308212 to 7396248193,please change my number
NEELESH AGNIHOTRI

Apr 16, 2017

Wrong transection

Through net banking wrong transection Rs 1200 to Vodafone mob no 9839977333. TID:UH07008924.Pleas e refund in my account immediately IFS CODE SBIN0013000. A.C. NO. 32683418321. mail I'd nkag8461@gmail.com
rupam1980

Apr 12, 2017

Savings Account opening

Sir/Madam

I have applied for open a savings account to your estimated branch and I have submitted copy of Pan card, Birth Certificate, HSLC certificate and Telephone bill & NOC of Land Lord, but your branch Officer said that We unable to open your account because there were not sufficient Papers ,

And I have Income Tax file also which was not produce ,

Kindly suggest me above documents are sufficient or not, Its highly require and Please expedite the matter

Ram Saha
manodge

Apr 12, 2017

3d secure code

hi i am manoj das from bangalore wanted to knw about the 3d secure code ( how to get it instead of OTP), for that i called the
customer care executive (rabiya) but she told me blatantly to me that u people dont know about that. what a shame for you guys
, if u ppl dont about that who the concern people then. thats the most worst service ever.
Alkesh tiwari

Apr 10, 2017

Issue of check book

I asked the manager to issue me a check book but he refused me and he is not helpful for me so please take action against him I asked him if check book is not available in your branch then please give me in written then he refused me
DeepV

Apr 7, 2017

Fraudlent deduction of the miney from my acount

on 28th of march, I got a call from one number saying that they were calling from SBI credit card department and they've the rewards points which are about to lapse to they'll redeem in my account.
So they asked my credit card details and tried some false transaction but it didn't happen sue to some technical Issue.
Again they asked my SBI debit card details saying that they'll transfer the rewards pint cash in my account. I shared all my card details and CVV and OTP as well and I got my 7503 /- deducted from my account.
After that on 3rd April I called customer care and logged a complaint and blocked my card.
I got a message from SBI that my transaction of 28th March got declined as my old card was blocked ie transaction which happened on 28th March got cancelled.
Hence My money should get refunded to my account back within 45 days as per online transaction guidelines.

Please clearify how can I money back ?

Name :- Deepika Gawde

phone no :- 9405268399
manishsinggh675

Apr 6, 2017

Transaction Failed 50000 Debited from my bank a/c

On 05/04/17, I tried for IMPS fund transfer through SBI anywhere personal android app. Amount deducted from my account, but did not get confirmation of successful transaction. I checked status inquiry, which shows IMPS in progress. Till now I don't get confirmation of successful transaction.

your customer care # 1800-4253800 & # 8948-371630 and also contacted them via email (care@sbi.in) and raised a ticket # 24532462 to cancel and refund
wishfine

Apr 5, 2017

plz unblock my atm card

a/c no 31962483415 in the name of wishfine peter luikhan is block kindly unblock my card as soon as possible its very urgent thank you i can visit the branch coz m in out of country.
mobile no 0561367096
M Ramaswamy

Apr 4, 2017

amount not disbursed by the ATM

I am a retired head Postmaster Ambattur Head Post office. having Debit Atm card to receive my pension
When I approached one of the Sbi Atm nearby my residence on 3.4.. 2017 The machine responded first cash withdrawal
of rs 10000/ To my unfortunate I made a second transaction of rs 9500/ which was not disbursed by the SBI ATM and rejected
[UNABLE TO PROCESS] . I asked the Balance the same reply was recd. I have attempted another SBI ATM for the transaction and balance I got replied [UNABLE TO PROCESS] Finally I went T Nagar Head Postoffice Atm to receive the pension . To my surprise Both the transactions I was made in the SBI ATM Rs 10000 {recd thro SBI ATM] 9500 {NOT DISBURSED BY SBI ATM]
were debited from my pension account. I was shocked and made a complaint to the post office concerned. I am solely expecting the pension only. I am aged 73 years suffering lot from these unncesaary happenings. Pl arrange to reversal credit of my Pension Rs 9500/ which was not disbursed by the SBI ATM> My Post office pension SB A/C No is 0448358961of Ambattur H O Chennai
600053 Tamilnadu in the Name of M Ramaswamy [pensioner] and joint Name of my wife R Lakshmi. Thanks M RAMASWAMY [RETIRED HEADPOSTMASTER AMBATTUR H.O] e mai id ramlakshsuj@yahoo.com. Pl reply
priyanka tiwari

regarding changing account no

this is here that i have account in sbi branch rewa as pensioner account our acc no has been changed without informing us & permission due to it we are facing many problems
Technical India

SBI online

Declined my payment through Paytm my debit card.plz help me
purushottam.chourey

Apr 3, 2017

My Home loan EMI Is running same since last three year

Respected sir
My home loan intrest rate and EMI is ronning same since last three to four year. Pl reduce if possibe.
My loan a/c 30851345818
Name Purushottam Chourey
Mob 7869468496

Purushottam Chourey
Nagda JN. Dist Ujjain M.P.
SaurabhtheSA

Apr 2, 2017

Transaction declined at Axis bank Atm but balance deducted

I made two transaction using my SBI DEBIT CARD today on 02/04/17 at 13:39 and 13:41 back to back of amount Rs.10000 and Rs. 5000 respectively at AXIS BANK ATM, RAMSWAROOP INSTITUTE.When the first transaction declined, I thought it might have happened due to big amount so I tried once again with smaller amount (5000) but unfortunately the transaction declined again. Then I transacted another Rs 10000 from another Atm.
Later when I checked in a mini statement I found that these amounts (i.e. Rs 10000 and Rs.5000) were also deducted. I want my refund as soon as possible.

A/c 10760509472

For any information please email me
st338302@gmail.com

marapatla raju

Mar 31, 2017

cash not received from Andhra Bank ATMon30.3.2017

Ihave a SB.A/c in SBI.Main branch AC.No.11013375339. yesterday Ihave withdrawn an Amount of Rs. 6000/-on30.3.2017 at ATB of Andhra Bank Court Street, Ongole at 10.18.33Am.But the cash not received from ATM.TXN#1279.Hence I Request that my Amount may please be deposit my Account at an early date.
yours faith fully,
M.Raju
Ramalayam street
Ongole
malikasinha29

Mar 31, 2017

False Transactions

This is to bring into your kind notice that I have undergone immense difficulty in placing an order through internet banking today. I made a payment of 749Rs once and after sometime of Rs499. The amount got debited from my account but after sometime I was notified by the vendor that the payment has not been received by them. I request you to kindly revert back the amount debited from my account as I am facing huge problem because of this.
saradindubhattacharjee

Mar 30, 2017

paying of no heed to my complaint

It is really unfortunate to lodge a complaint against the performance of the SBI, as we all know that it is a reputed nationalized bank of the country. I am a very old customer of so called reputed State Bank of India. I have a Current Account No.10823638807 in SBI Agartala Branch. Initially, this account was in the Guwahati Main Branch which was opened in the financial year of 1988-89. In the said Current Account, I have over draft facility against my FDRs. Recently, I have attained the age of Senior Citizen and I am entitled to the lower rate of interest being provided for Senior Citizen by SBI and for that purpose I approached the SBI Agartala Branch in the middle of December, 2016 and met with the AGM of that Branch ( Ph No. of AGM-9436123781). He informed me that I cannot avail the lower rate of interest provided to a senior citizen as because my account is said to have been kept locked from its Previous branch i.e. Guwahati Main Branch and a result they cannot access my account from here and he also told me that he has taken up the matter with the Guwahati Main Branch. I have also visited many times in the Agartala Branch for that purpose subsequently I contacted AGM Guwahati Branch. I do not know her name but her contact No. is 08811025598 and she assured me it will be done provided the Agartala Branch shall write to Guwahati Branch that immediately on withdrawal of the lock by the Guwahati Branch the Agartala Branch will lock it again. Accordingly, few days back Agartala Branch sent an email in this respect. I do not know what was actually happened but till date nothing has been done in my favour. On 27 March 2017 AGM Guwahati Branch sent a message to me "Sir we have done the necessary from our end, please verify with Agartala Branch. Also inform me if anything wrong." On 28.03.2017 the Agartala Branch informed me that the lock has not been withdrawn. Immediately thereafter at 11.19am I sent to a sms to AGM Guwahati that "Madam I contacted the Agartala Branch of SBI and they informed me that the hold has not yet been removed. This is for your kind information. Again on the following day at 5pm I sent another sms "Madam, according to SBI Agaratala Branch the hold against my account no.10823638807 not been removed. I am anxious. But till now I got nothing is positive. If such a behaviour/attitude is received from such a reputed Bank, I have no language to express my dissatisfaction, more particularly when I have given my identity that I am the Registrar Admin(P&M) of the High Court of Tripura and I have personally visited to Agartala Branch and met many officers and also contacted AGM Guwahati on several occasion. Even then my behaviour always with them is very cordial and soft. If for such a pity work an officer in the Rank of the Registrar visits many times keeping his works pending it is really unfortunate and in that case the efficiency of the bank I can tell must suffer. Now the authority can easily gather an idea that how the general public at large is suffering for getting service from the bank. You are once again requested to look into the matter.
With regards

S. Bhattacharjee
Registrar (Admin,. P&M)
Ph:-09436128930
email:-saradindubhattacharjee1@gmail.com, saradindubhattacharjee@yahoo.com
Bishikeshannaik

Mar 21, 2017

cibil

I have already paid my over due of educational lone why can't remove my name in defolter list .So plz send message to cibil site for remove my name in cibil .Besouge I need a personal lone. My name is Bishikeshan keshan Naik adress-At/Po-Badpujhariguda ,Via-Jaipatna.Dist-Kalahandi-State-Odisha.Pin-766018.my pan card no ATHPN1280D. Lone a/c no -31811928867 Educational lone
rajspectrum001@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2017

Brach not found

While searching in online transaction from ADCB bank to SBI branch Kulasekaram . Branch code 18343 this branch name record is not founded. Kindly solve this problem
H K Sharma

Mar 14, 2017

not provided ATM card and not registered mobile number

I applied for duplicate ATM card and registration for my mobile number for SMS and netbanking on 14th February 2017 ,I filled up Form provided by bank and submitted all relevant documents (I.e) Pan cards, Aadhar cards copy through registered AD from Dungarpur which was delivered to bank on 15th February2017 but it is very shameful that neither I received ATM card and my mobile number not registered for SMS facilities and netbanking ,I tried to contact bank regarding this but they don't pick the phone other branches are not coperate in this matter so I decided to go in consumer court for this type of harreshment and not providing me service .
From Hari Krishna Sharma
Email harisharma0108@gmail.com
Govind19731974

Mar 14, 2017

Fraud +918126759158

I had a problem with using the SBI anywhere App on my android mobile. I contacted the branch about this and no resolution provided to me. Finally i tried registering the complaint on 13/03/2017 @10PM on the website complaintsboard.in and meantime i saw the information about the person who is assisting many people on the same issue. Finally i contacted this number +918126759158 and explained my issues. The person was talking nicely and finally he tried to gather all my information. unfortunately i gave my debit card number.

After sometime i received a call from him and asking for the OTP. I thought he is trying to reset my login for SBI Anywhere and provided the OTP received on my mobile. He was waiting on the call and he said that the previous OTP you provided is expired and asking for the new OTP. I gave the OTP 3 times.

Finally, i came to know that the amount 25459 is debited from my account for three various purchases he made online. i never thought that i will be cheated by complaints board.

I would request the complaints board should take a necessary action against the person who is owning that mobile number. he should be punished.