online sbi

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about online sbi

bhaweshshukla

Oct 2, 2014

Failed Online Payment although amount deducted from bank

I made payment towards online TATA SKY recharge. Payment was deducted from the bank whereas the transaction was not complete and i the tatasky account is deactivated. I talked to tatasky executive on tollfree no 18605006633 but they say that Rs415/- is not credited in their account and advised me to complain with SBI. So i request to credit my tatasky amount. The details of the transaction is mentioned below

Date (Value Date) Narration Ref. No. Debit Credit
01-Oct-2014 (01-Oct-2014) TO TRANSFER
INB Tata sky Ltd TECH_TATASKYL Payment 122104230IG00AFYTH0 TRANSFER TO 32956564644 STATE BANK OF INDIA O 415.00

Regards:- Bhawesh Shukla
shuklacg@gmail.com
rakeshbawanwade

Oct 1, 2014

one time passward

i am rakesh bawanwade.and my a/c no is 31169658059 and i have one time passward to make online payment but i have lost my register mb.no. so please register my new mb no.8149976567 and give me miy otp no
vineetRich

Oct 1, 2014

Regarding ATM facility

Dear sir/madam,
Due to unavailability of 100 rupees note in all ATM present in nowgong we are facing a lot of problems and i have informed to the branch manager of SBI branch Nowgong but they have not taken any action against it.
So i request you to resolve this problem as soon as possible.
Sanjeev14

Sep 30, 2014

Regarding Family Pension

My father Late Shri Ramlakhan pandey was getting pension from State bank of india whose account no. is 11396377882 had expired on dated 1st june 2014.
And for family pension we had submitted all the necessary documents but till now the pension is not started by bank
My mother who is entitled for the family pension A/c no is 33975208315, we are facing so many problems because of that.
Kindly resolve this issue on first priority because we didn't have money
Branch Hanumana
ImNavin

Sep 28, 2014

drunked Mgr

I visited the Kakrola Mor branch this Saturday 27th Sept 2014 almost close to working hours and found the branch manager in influence of alcohol. This is something which is not acceptable especially at a govt bank/office. He was also not treating the staff with respect I am concerned mostly about the female staff. I would request the concerned authority to take corrective action on this serious issue.
hemu213

Sep 27, 2014

online transaction password

Dear sir/madam i am not getting transaction password.My sbi account number is 31098539628.sir whenever i had done the online payment i am not geting transaction password through registerd mobile number.so please help me dear sir/madam.

Mr. Soni Himanshu v
mo no-7874347799
email-hemu593@gmail.com
DHANABIR

Sep 26, 2014

check book not reciept

I have open new current a/c for your SBI canchipur branch .but I have not receipt any kind of SMS from your side ..so please may kindly information of my check book, and may current balance . how many days receipt my checkbook in my hand .
Thanks .
Your faithfully
ND Singh
Sharad Golchha

Sep 24, 2014

cheques not timely collected

This has reference to my complaint No.7713761621 regarding collection of my cheques for my SB a/c no.32919828162..The feed back dated 05.09.14 seems eye wash only. The cheques dated 03.06.2014 were put into drop box of Patna Main Branch in the month of July 2014.They were kept in drawers for more than two months for the reasons best known to them.After the complaint
as noted above was lodged the cheques were sent for clearing on 18.09.14 when the validity time had expired.As they were returned un paid cheque return charge was also imposed upon me without any fault on my .part.

Will senior authtterorities of sbi look into the matter and take suitable action so that such negligence may not be repeated and my may be suitably compensated

Sharad Golchha
A/c No 32919828162ganj, Forbesne SBI
R.B.Lane Forbesganj
ravindra naik u

Sep 24, 2014

Non transfer of SB account

I have submitted application dated 02/09/2014 at SBI New Town Yelahanka for transfer of my SB account from SBI Rawalpora (Code No.6868) to SBI New Town Yelahanka (Code No.6706). I also registered complaint on 15/09/2014 vide Ticket No. TA686813880204 about the case, but no remedial action taken so far resulting which I could not transfer my account from Rawalpora, Srinagar (J&K) to Yelahanka, New Town, Bangalore (Karnataka). Hence, I request to look into the matter and arrange to transfer my account from Rawalpora Branch to New Town Yelahanka branch immediately. Early action in this regard shall be highly appreciated.
ajay136

Sep 19, 2014

mobile banking

Sir my name name is ajay kumar A/c no 20083840716 my mobile number is already registered but when I call customer care no for OTP Just reply " call from registered mobile no" now I can just check balance ,get mini statement but not transfer money without OTP
PLZ slove my problem
sourab mondal

Sep 18, 2014

can not take A/C no.

The Bank Manager,
State Bank Of India,
Kasemnagar Branch,
Kasemnagar , burdwan,West Bengal

My name is Sourav Mondal, (Vill-Taldanga,P.O-Paligram, P.S-Mongalkote, Dist.-Burdwan) are hereby informed that I submitted my student application form one month earlier but I can not get my A/C no. or account related any information from bank.
So, I request to the bank authority for solving my problem.Kindly requesting you to please do some on an urgent basis and oblige us.
Date-18/09/2014 Sourav Mondal
saravanan1074

MY ATM IS MISSING PLS DEACTIVE

MY ATM IS MISSING PLS DEACTIVE.MY ACC NO :31213797945...PH: 9092487783.
NAME: SARAVANAN.BRANCH CODE 12775
bhushan dhote

bank band

Kal se kanektevite na honeka karab bank band hai
bhushan dhote

Sep 16, 2014

kanektiviti na honeke karan bank band hai

Manora branch me kalse kanektiviti na honeke karan bank band hai
adrimtawri

Sep 13, 2014

sms not getting on mobile

sir I have a joint SB account in kamala nehru nagar jodhpur SBI branch. My accounts number is 30034283178 I am not getting sms on my any types transaction. many times I have complaints to my parent branch but they every time replied that there is a technical problem and we are sending complaints to our IT department.
Sir I request you to kindly arrange to give me a facility of sms on transaction of my such accounts

2nd MYy correct name is ADRIM KHAN TAWRI but in cheque book printed ADRIM KHAN Tiwri it is also wrong kindly correct it in your records I have submitted supporting documents for ADRIM KHAN TAWRI not for ADRIM KHAN TIWRI

ADRIM KHAN TAWRI
B-139 Kamala nehru nagar Jodhpur
mobile no 9413395277
SRINIVAS PASNURI

Sep 10, 2014

Wrong amount remitted through neft

State Bank Of India
The Branch Manager,
Baragaon Varanasi
Uttar Pradesh,

SUB : REVERSAL OF FUND TO CORRECT ACCOUNT NUMBER

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is with reference to the NEFT transaction carried out by AC NO : 149305000197 (Name : Kohinoor Nagarik Shakari Patasantha Ltd) on 31/07/2014 for Rs 7000/- through transaction id:625300588

The amount had to be transferred to AC no : 1228001500149559(Name INDAL MAHATHO ),but due to the

Custommer's error, the same was tranferred to AC no :31809760600(INDAL MAHATHO
Hence requesting you to please transferred the fund to the correct account number or reverse the fund to Our AC no 149305000197 (Kohinoor Nagarik Sahakari Patasantha Ltd) Branch IFSC code :ICIC0001493)
branch : Bhiwandi Dist : Thane : Maharashtra
Kindly reuesting you to please do the same on an urgent basis and oblige us.

For KOHINOOR NAGARI SAHAKARI PATASANSTHA LTD
GUNDU SATEESH

Sep 9, 2014

sb mobile banking

i am using sbfreedom transferred money through IMPS from my sbh ac62264332739 to one of my friend sbia/c32953786354 money got deducted from my account but ddidnt got credited to my friends account. plz riverse money my account
Dinesh BIndra

Sep 8, 2014

Not issuing saving bank pass book to the clients by SBI Sawra, Distt Shimla (HP)

Our institute Govt. Polytechnic Rohroo is running a central Govt. scheme CDTP. Under this scheme training is imparted to the youth from rural villages ( mostly drop outs ) so that they can earn their livelihood. State Govt. is providing Kaushal Vikas Bhatta ,scholorssip of Rs 1000/- per months to the trainees. For this trainees have to sumit as attested copy of their pass book ( front page and last page) as an essential requirement.

It si sumitted that
Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA

Address: DIST SIMLA, HP 171206
State: HIMACHAL PRADESH
District: SHIMLA (Click here for all the branches of "STATE BANK OF INDIA" in "SHIMLA" District)
Branch: SAWRA
Contact: 01781-238134

IFSC Code: SBIN0004584 (used for RTGS, IMPS and NEFT transactions)

Branch Code: Last six characters of IFSC Code represent Branch code.

MICR Code: 171002121

is not issuing pass books to their clients since a long time due to various reasons stated by the Bank manager on telephone on Dated 6-09-2014 to the undersigned. Trainees who live in nearby villages have visited the bank many times but could not get the pass book. Due to which they could not complete the frrmalities for kaushal bhatta. You are requested to direct the Bank manager to issue the pass books to the poor village people at the earliest so that they are not depriced of their scholorships. Please trea it as urgent.

DINESH BINDRA

Internal Co Ordinator (CDTP Scheme)

H.O.D. (Eltx. & Comm. Engg.)

Govt. Polytechnic, Rohroo, Distt. Shimla (H.P.)

Ph. no. 9418233477
HN Vimalanathan

Sep 8, 2014

non-credit of online payment

Savings Bank Account No 10947061076, DSSC, Wellington Branch, Tamil Nadu in respect of H Noval Vimalanathan. I have made an online payment of Coimbatore Corporation a sum of Rs 1276/- on 14 Aug 14 against POS 422607861371. The same has not been credited to the payee. As such I was to pay once again under POS 422803494915 on 16 Aug 14. Even after one month the amount has not been credit to my account.

You are requested to reconcile and credit the amount back to my account.
NISHU PRASAD

Sep 7, 2014

DELAY IN CLEARANCE OF CHEQUE

I would like to state u that i have deposited two cheque's in ashok nagar,ranchi branch dated 01.9.14,with the name as SUDHANSHU NARAIN VERMA,CH NO:000202,000105.
But ,till today 07.9.14 it has been not cleared as my instalment of vehicle has to be deducted every month of 5th.
So. i am suffering from such problem .So kindly take some actions of bad feedback from ur side
kaushal089

Sep 4, 2014

sbi surendra palace hosangabad road (30390)

Sir branch manager is nt opening my acount saying that the health insurance policy is necessary .... so sir plzz look into the mattet
Phn..7415168254
Emsil id..kaushalkumar089@gmail.com
madhu5836

Aug 31, 2014

Transaction Rights

Am having a SB A/c with SBI nd is in operation since 2007. Had applied for Net Banking, for which I had received my ID nd PW. But drr started my problem. D Problem is dat am not been able to transact through online (Demat Services) or mobile banking. Am getting a message as "Only viewing rights permitted, Plz contact branch for transaction rights". Accordingly I visited my home branch in SBI main, Kurnool on 16 Aug 2014. But d Dy Mgr told me dat my account already hav transaction rights. Now whom should I hav to believe. What is d problem? Am not been able to get d problem. Dis is where one gets irritated. Dats why Private Banks like ICICI are crossing SBI. My a/c No is 10826469469. Plz help me out.
Appayya M Mathapathi

Aug 31, 2014

Incorrect Balance

Subject: Incorrect Cash Balance shown in my account No.20132070842
Opening balance was 19520.28 I have withdrawn Rs.12500/-on 29-08-2014 but internet banking account shows balance as 5479.72
instead of Rs. 7020.28 where is the balance amount of Rs.1540.56 pl findout and reply how this happens and I have not done any transaction in between last three days. How to trust nad how it can happen this who is misusing my account.
waiting for an ealy reply,
Mathapathi
shagun27

Aug 30, 2014

clearing of cheque

Sir,i have deposited acheque in my saving account in lakhanpur branch(8019) on 13.8.2014 it is govt. Cheque issued from treasury and cleared from auraiya branch (612). Till date my account is not credited with the cheque amount as i am having the loss of interest in my GPF account as it was deposit in my account.
Please do the needful.

Akhilesh Dixit
Saving account no.10210249737
Dinesh.N

Aug 30, 2014

Failed Online Payment although amount deducted from bank

I made payment towards online examination fees for IPCE Group-II Exam. Payment was deducted from the bank whereas the transaction was not complete and i was made to make the payment again So i request to refund the money back to my a/c

Regards:- Jithender.M
dinesh.n401@gmail.com
Jithender.m2011@gmail.com

State Bank of India - SSC BIHAR BANK CHALLAN TRANSACTION ERROR
    My name is ZEESHAN ALAM. I paid 350 rupees in SBI at NEW...
    Reliance Netconnect - wrong recharge of data pack
    Dear Rajiv, We have noted your complaint and the same...
    Vijay Tv - OFFICE SERIAL
    hi...waz expecting to watch office serial today but not on...
    Rz B-6 - Illegal construction on colony road
    illegal construction on colony road resulting mosquito...
    BBMP - Open Raja Kaulve and Demolished Compund Wall
    Respected Mayor/ Commissioner, I bring your notice to...
    Airtel - porting request
    I have given my idea no 9911593207 to port in airtel but...
    SSC - forget my registraion id
    Sir, I lost my registration ID please mail the...
    mp online - TRAFFIC JAM HONE KA SAMADHAN
    BHOPAL MEIN PRESS COMPLEX SE RACHANA NAGAR AANE KA JO...