online sbi

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about online sbi

vizhi

Jul 31, 2015

Online issue

Hello ,

I have done E rd account through online but still now i haven't received any message and also i need to change the schedule date every month,Kindly assist me . The customer care is not responding in positive.kindly do the needful

by kayal
basudeo sahu

Jul 30, 2015

ACCOUNT MAPPING

My Account is in SBI , Basopatti, Madhubani in the name of Basudeo Sahu bearing A/c No. 32088881513. After logging in the account, My account is not mapping with user name. Please resolve it.
Shalini Raju Agarwal

Jul 30, 2015

Credit card

I have submitted my document for SBI Credit card for 6 times they all promise to give me Credit card once i have approched them but after that they forced me to take card and again and agian asked me to give my document and i submitted for all the time , and still i have not got any card , when they people have to complete them target they ask us to please take card and if there target completed they don't even care about it , as custome got card or not .This is really ridiculous how they can do this , i am afraid as they are doing some misuse with our document , there is one man whose name is Aditaya who really harassed me to take card but at the end of the day when i ask him that still i have not received any card , he was like no answering even he was not picking my no also .
There is his mobile no 9930886261 where i have send all my document also , i want my all the document back,
Please help me and take some strict action againt them and stop calling to every person for Credit card

Shalini Raju Agarwal
ajeeta steel

Jul 29, 2015

Account not opened at time

i want to open a SB Account in SBI and i submitted all required documents in bank branch . But they have taken 2-3 month and more time to open a account

please do the needful

Branch Name- Samaypur Badli-110042

Ajeet Singh
mckatock

Jul 28, 2015

harassment by arun sharma bank manager bhawarana (HP) bank code no. 15976

Sir, I running an institution in bhawarna(HP) since last 10 years.In the month of june,2014,I was approached by bank manager Mr sood (Retired) to shift all my approximately 45-50 accounts to his sbi branch and he lured me for many services and then I opened new 45-50 new accounts in sbi branch. But now new manager Mr.arun sharma has joined in this branch and he is not only giving me a hard time but showing his monopoly in all angels.I am very much dissatisfied with his miss behavior.Please intervene yourself in this matter.
My name is M.C Katoch,Director,Paras Pb.school Bhawarana(HP) cell No. 98160-33037,86288-33037.
chinthamani

Jul 28, 2015

SBI ONLINE DEDUCT

I have a SB account in state bank of india at chrompet branch, my account no. 31450612307, i have trasferedmar Rs. 3000/- to my beneficiary but she did not receive that money, that money debited from my account. how or when i get this amount refund. my transaction no. TO TRANSFER
IMPS17/520811472550/32101033121 TRANSFER TO 3197894044300 3,000.00

S. Santhoshkumar
awadhesh 1981

Jul 27, 2015

non credit of mis transaction amount

Sir , I m holding dsp a/c no 30360080108 at branch bazar Gonda. On 17 jul 2015 at ATM of boi at badshanagar LKO my a/c was deducted rs 4000/- but I did not received money. I launched a complian at SBI customer care no . AT 429219485212 but my complain has been closed stating A/c creditted on 17 jul. But amount is not credited in my account till now. Pls investigate the matter and do needful. With regards.
reena sahoo

ATM Tranjection message in my Phone

No Message showing in my phone when i use in ATM,Many time i go my branch and complain and fill up the form also but they have no result.and the other state not possible to transfer money in my account also .so kindly plz help me .
vikas negi

My ATM Card is not doing online payment

Sir Give me Some Suggeations About Why are not working my ATM Card online payment. I think 15 days ago i did make payment via online. But Presently when i used it the process is not going complete.
Kindly Sir give me Immediately reply so that i will my ATM for online payment.
thanks.
Debibrata mohapatra

Jul 26, 2015

no link available

dear sir/mam,
my side devi. Brajaraj nagar SBI branch is a totally waste branch. please close this branch because they are telling every time, link is not available, we can't do any kind of transaction.
nishikant s pathare

Jul 25, 2015

sbi online diduct

I was purchased wrist watch on dated 24 Jul 15 . We have used my debit card that time but when We are do the transaction after entering pin no system show Retry . We are trying three times .every time deduct money from my account that's account No is -33184665085
How can refund extra Diducted money pls give me suggestion

Nishikant
raj jangid

Jul 23, 2015

my atm pin no.

I'm pukhraj jangid s/o mohan lal
Ac no.34721873509
SBI branch (shahpura bhilwara rajasthan)
debit card no. 4591500262909068
Ph no.9783112203
I got my 1st ATM card but from last 1 month my pin number not come in my branch.
please send my atm pin no. on my email id :- rajjangid00788@gmail.com
sumitaero

Jul 21, 2015

top up not received but amount gets deducted from a/c

Myself Sumit Patil, having a/c in cidco vilholi branch Nashik and a/c no. 306*****31.
I was topping up my mobile no. 9042964286 for Rs 10/-
from SBI internet banking today morning. As such the same amount has been
deducted from my a/c
(confirmed). But banking error shows recharge failed and you will get refund within few minutes.
Got nothing after hours of time also.
Could you please verify the
problem. Now I am so nervous in
topping up from inetnet banking.
Transaction refrence no. is IH24353196.
ideacellular

RE: Internet Banking

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 21st July 2015, we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
ideacellular

RE: Internet Banking

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your concern. Please give us some time so that we can get in touch with you and discuss your concern.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular
casri56

Jul 21, 2015

unable to see account details

Dear sir, i am unable to see my account details on net banking account. please kindly help me to get my account details.
e-mail id : chaitu347@gmail.com
mishrajp

Internet Banking

My SBI account No.31567908744,branch Naraina Vihar. I want to pay bill of idea cellular mob no. 9718503366 for the amount of 860/- rupees and transaction details DSBI3857818396IGOAEVKWE5 dated 18 JUNE 15 by Internet Banking, error shows payment failed. but my account debited by 860/- Please check and refund amount in my account .
JAI PRAKASH MISHRA
mcobcom

Net banking penalty charges

Net banking tranfer oly am send how is penalty charges. pls refunds tis cash in my account wat reasons u take tis money pls tel me.
20-Jul-2015 (20-Jul-2015) TO TRANSFER
INB IR67921394 Penalty Carges- IR67921394IX94634716 TRANSFER TO 3197693013846 25.00
20-Jul-2015 (20-Jul-2015) TO TRANSFER
INB IR67921379 Penalty Carges- IR67921379IX94634714 TRANSFER TO 3197693013846 25.00
20-Jul-2015 (20-Jul-2015) TO TRANSFER
INB IR67921362 Penalty Carges- IR67921362IX94634712 TRANSFER TO 3197693013846 25.00
20-Jul-2015 (20-Jul-2015) TO TRANSFER
INB IR67917932 Penalty Carges- IR67917932IX94634542 TRANSFER TO 3197693013846 25.00
20-Jul-2015 (20-Jul-2015) TO TRANSFER
INB IR67919053 Penalty Carges- IR67919053IX94634595 TRANSFER TO 3197693013846 25.00
20-Jul-2015 (20-Jul-2015) TO TRANSFER
INB IR67917757 Penalty Carges- IR67917757IX94634536 TRANSFER TO 3197693013846 25.00
20-Jul-2015 (20-Jul-2015) TO TRANSFER
INB IR67917598 Penalty Carges- IR67917598IX94634529 TRANSFER TO 3197693013846 25.00
20-Jul-2015 (20-Jul-2015) TO TRANSFER
INB IR67917515 Penalty Carges- IR67917515IX94634527 TRANSFER TO 3197693013846 25.00
20-Jul-2015 (20-Jul-2015) TO TRANSFER
INB IR67918699 Penalty Carges- IR67918699IX94634580 TRANSFER TO 3197693013846 25.00
Usha Sundaariya

Jul 21, 2015

Pin number of my ATM card

i did'nt get my ATM pin number. i call on toll free no. but they are not answering.
palam colony the branch of SBI.
please take some essential step.
stardale

Jul 19, 2015

Online shopping

When trying to pay online its always giving error on page https://acs.onlinesbi.com. "Secure Connection Failed".
ashish_mbd2005

Jul 18, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF DU NUMBER

DEAR SIR, MY NAME IS ASHUTOSH AND I HAVE SBI A/C NO. 31679066651 AT MORADABAD(U.P.). ON 09 JUL 15 WHEN I WAS FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM FOR RAJASV LEKHPAL (U.P.) , I HAVE PAID THROUGH MY SBI DEBIT CARD. I HAVE RECEIVED MESSAGE THAT RS- 300/- HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT WIDE TXN ID - 070911024164 BUT I DID'NT GOT DU NUMBER AND WITHOUT DU NUMBER I AM UNABLE TO FILL THE FORM. SO IT IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST THAT MY DU NUMBER IS TO BE TRACED OUT AND SEND IT TO ME AT THE EARLIEST AS THE LAST DATE OF FILLING THE FROM IS NEAR. MY MOBILE NO. IS 9458525377 AND EMAIL ID IS - ashish_mbd2005@yahoo.co.in.
manishvyawahare2015

internt banking

when i try to transfer funds towards y bene
beneficary this tranction is not suceswws.there is no error message
.what is the problem please solove it.
Mr SHUBHAM GUPTA

WE WANT A SBI BRANCH

My name is shubham gupta, and i m living in sarai, dist- singrauly 486881 (mp), sir i want to say that, there are in our area only ubi bank is available, because of that the people of sarai are facing many problem, the bank of ubi can not don any work on time, they are not transfer mony on time etc. so plese do somthing for open a branch of sbi as soon as possible.
my mo. no. is 9752431348
Babulal Maulik

SMS ALERT ON MOBILE

From the recent past I am not getting any SMS Alert service from Sbi. I have already made written prayers to the Manager at Cooch Behar Bazar Br. twice . I have also requested verbally. As a result trouble is mounting. Moreover my pension crediting information is much more necessary. Sometimes cash is transferred from elsewhere but I am lacking any information. Unless I go to bank for updating my passbook I cannot be sure of that. Please look into the problem. My Mobile No is 9476362217 which is registered with SBI Bazar Br.
c.shanmugam

Jul 16, 2015

ATM Card FOR Mugappair East branch

I have an S/B A/C at SBI Uthamar Gandhi Saalai Branch, Nungambakkam, for the past 15 years. Now nearer to my residents I have open an account(svings bank) bearing no.33603687346. My a//c no at uthamar Gandhi salai is 10497537828.
My CIFNo. is 80390570148.
I gave a request letter to Branch Manager Mugappair East to issue an ATM Card for Mugappair East for which Branch Manager SBI Uthamar Gandhi Salai Nungamabakkam has to give permission to Mugappair Branch Mgr .Now Iam not getting ATM Card for the past TWO Months. Kindly do the needful.
Since most of my transaction at Mugappair East only so the so called CIF number may be transferred to Mugappair east branch so as to issue ATM Card by the Manager of Mug. East.Chennai-37..

Last year I have deposited fixed deposit for three years 10 lakhs each for me C.Shanmugam, my spouse A.selvarani and my daughter S.Sithalakhmi. But the bond issued for my they have written as A. Sithalakshmi but it should S.Sithalakshmi and the same may be corrected. To deposit the same on that particular day they delayed a lot and the same may be avoided for future. kindly do the need full Madam?sir.
C.SHANMUGAM Ex. Director, CEA, Min. of Power,Govt Of India.

tradecure - repeated request made to the caller that I am in no way...
    Raghuram M Kamath TradeCure.advisory company on stocks in...
    Indian Railways - cancellation of ticket
    i have booked ticket pnr no 6143353544 train no 15722 on...
    Indian Railway (Lost Luggage) - lost my bags
    Lost of my Skybag black colour which have 3 set of clothes...
    train amritar-ltt express - no bed roll provided in ac coach
    Even after paying such hefty ticket fares for ac coach and...
    skybag - lost of bag
    I would like to inform u today morning I lost my bag in...
    Aps Pvt Ltd Dwarka Sec 7 - Fucking Company
    Hi my name is radhay and i just want to clear something...
    APS Technology Pvt. Ltd., Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi - Fucking Company
    Hi my name is radhay and i just want to clear something...
    mobile number - a guy harassing Me and threatening me
    A guy from Patna named bishwajeet pradhan was my friend....
    NIOS - Double payment of registered fees
    Hi, This is aman kumar Singh. I make a huge mistake that...
    AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILL WA - CREDIT TO VISA CARDI
    I SENT BACK OKIN/LIMOSS 2 BUTTON, 5 PIN LIFT CHAIR REMOTE...