online sbi

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about online sbi

inayat ali

May 24, 2015

regarding amount deduction

I have the honour to inform you that a amount of 251 had been deducted from my a/c during mobile recharging .i got a refernce no 18913834 state that recharge successful but the recharge had not been done till now.kindly check it out where is rhe problem.
Ali
Bhatinda
Swarup Khobragade

May 24, 2015

changing my pre generatd PIN of ATM

I have received a message from ATM State Bank of India to change my pre generated PIN .

You are requested to change my PIN and please send the new PIN on the following residential address.
Swarup N. Khobragade
Plot no. 61-62, Nisarg Coloney, Pethe Nagar, Bhausingpura, Aurangabad.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Swarup N Khobragade
MANAN CHAUHAN

May 22, 2015

I would like to inform you that my logon ID frquently locked in your system surprisely i inform you that same password i use for another it was workin but in SBI it was locked
a_anand_90

May 21, 2015

social scheme related

I have applied for both scheme PMSBY and PMJJBY by Mistake....but I want to join only with PMSBY (RS. 12 Per year). What should i do to Cancell the Other (PMJJBY) Scheme...Plz Help me.
e-mail Id- amritanand90@gmail.com
kamal singh pindari

May 21, 2015

card payment related,otp related

sir.
in order to pay through sbi gateway OTP is not received in my registerd no. i complain 2 &3 time in sbi customer care but no result found , i also go to the branch but no solution found their.my 2nd complain no. was OS999221840037.PLEASE SOLVE IT FAST. account no 20116902227,branch code 2540 sbi DWARAHAT.
krishmu71

May 20, 2015

Not getting net banking SMS and OTP alerts.

Dear Sir, I am not getting net banking SMS and OTP High security password. Because my account is NRI. So, i am not able to transfer money to my family maintenance purpose.

Please, needful doing my mobile SMS alerts and interrupted my transaction as soon as possible. My account number 34433440244/NRI and my mobile number is 0097466337125.
hrmishrain

May 19, 2015

My ATM card issue in March 2015 but I did not get my ATM Pin number till now.

I am a customer of State Bank of India. My ATM card issue in March 2015. But I did not get my ATM Pin number till now. I went my home branch several times / every weak but employees are says that your pin no. will be not reached in bank you are called tollfree no.1800112211. I am unable to registered my complaint at Customer Care toll tollfree no. I am facing so much problem in every passing day.

Brahma Deo Jha
A/c No. : 10954181179 and last four digit of Debit Card is 7807.
Bank Branch - SBI Main Branch Purnia (Bihar).
Manjunah Hiremath

complete Mony doesn't refund

sir my name is Manjunath s Hiremath yestatday I regestr my complaint but tody I seen my Ac only some amounts come at136rupees only come thanks sir
I do 7 Time top up reacharge for 68 Rupees total loss at 476 rupees recharge mobile no 9483095472 Ac no 34567906824 please chuck my account details & send my loseble amount "refers you see my pass book details"
Send my Ac to Remaing amount I hope & Believed to you sir I kindly request solve that's problem immediately thanks sir
sudhaM

online shopping issue

Hello sir/mam,
I have been using my account for online shopping since my account accessed for netbanking ... For the first time my amount deducted for an item from a online shopping site . After entering OTP my specified item it doesn't placed in my order list. What should I do now? How can I get my money back to me.? Please help me in this...
Manjunah Hiremath

mony does not regain

My name is Manjunath s hiremath yeastrday Time at 8:10 &8:30 i do mobile Top up recharge 6 times @the
Aumont of 68 rupees doesn't come reply message says same words your aumont transition not successful amount will be added 15 mints until this time I check my balance now 6384 before recharge my balance is 6,834 please resend my original bal 6,834 Ac no 34567906824 reachrge mobile no 9483095472 more information to see my account details refer Ac 34567906824 SBI peenya 2ND stage Bangalore i hope solve that's probleme kind requested to you sir
narendra bhardwaj

May 16, 2015

Don,t received user id &password

Dear sir/ mam my branch netbanking officer onlly issued a pre print kit number write down on my passbook hoh can used net banking Please provide me user id &password bank brabch kharashara ballia ifc code 08938.Mr.amit kumar is a netbanking offcer in my branch.
pradeepta kumar

May 14, 2015

re-issue the letter for getting pass book & ATM Debit card

My Name is RashmiRekha Mallick.
I have completed all the formality of Pradhan Mantri Dhan Jan Yojana opening accounts as on 17.11.2014.
I have deposited my Pancard Copy & AADharcard Copy & thumb Punching in the supporting of Machines.
But still Iam not receiving any information regarding my account.
3 to 4 times per month I was visited the private agenceis of SBI who are authorise to short out the matter,but still they are unable to response me and informed to go SBI branch.But SBI said they will not help in this matter & using the brusting word to me,whenever i asked?
finally I have request that please re issue the lettter to me and give my Pass book and ATM card.
any claims resolves contact no-8373909231.
ghanadip.das

May 14, 2015

Bad Behaviour to Senior Citizen

I am Sunil kumar Das , a Senior Citizen .I hold a Salary Account at Rampurhat NischintaPur (ifsc code -sbin0005920).

As I retired & Wanted to Close My Salary account I vistited branch , I had left 250 INR into my account .Bank Representative Said I"I dont have chnage , get out of branch".

They have Issued me a Old /Existing Passbook which is earlier Booked to "Bhulu Sekh" , They Strike out his Name & Printed My Name in the Back Side.
They only started shouting "You are Cheater , you are showing somebody else Passbook ," & they used bad word to Me.

When I asked the Brach Representative what is your Name , He Said I" Will not tell you " , I asked "Can you tell me this Counter No" he Said " No" ...Later I came to Know hios Name is Mritunjoy Bhatterjee & he lives in Basowa , Bishnupur.

I feel ashmed at this age , I am getting this Kind of behaviour from a bank Employee who is younger than Me. They they forgot basic ettiquetts or they dont even belive that they Belong to "STATE Bank Of INDIA"

They are not only spoling the Bank Culture , they are poluting the entire Society.
Ajayyadav

May 13, 2015

Sbi bank

Sir./ madem
Mera naam Ajay hai mai State Bank of India jalalpur dist jaunpur se hu branch code 12499 se 5 mahine se neya Account kholwane ke liye Roj chakr kat rha Aaj aana kal yahi karte rahte hai sir manager sir se kitni bar humane request ki kholne ka form de dijiye par kuch nhi hua Aaj tak sir kal ek hafate bad aana yahi kahte rahte koi sunwae nhi kar rahe hai sir thik tarike se baat bhi nhi karte jo bhi yaha ke koi bhi thik se baat nhi karta hai sir please mai aapae request karta hu ki jald se jald in logo ke khilaf Aicctoin lijiyega please sir
My contact number 9170159930
ashu18762003

May 12, 2015

EXCESS MONEY DEBITED

RS. 66 DEBITED WITHOUT ANY REASON AND AFTER DOING COMPLAINT THEY NEVER CALL ME AND NUMBER GIVEN IS 07882292946 IS OUT OF SERVICE complaint no.OP3039818213822. is not resolved. and branch no, is also incorrect. so this a 420 work done by sbi. all sbi managers are cheaters, so you can not call me and deduct excess
Dhannjay

May 12, 2015

miss behavoiur

Mear naam Harinder Sharma Mai state bank bhilai jiska branch code 06154 hai us is bank Customer hu Yha ke Jo Branch Manager hai wo Kisi bhi Customer se thik tarike se bat nhi karte wo kisi bhi problem ko slove nhi karte kuch din pehle hamre credit card mai problem huwa tha fake call ki wajah se hmare credit card se 7796 ka transaction huwa tha is bare mai unse bat karne gye to wo bolte hai ki hum kuch nhi kar sakte aapko jaha complain karna hai karlo wha ke staff jayda tar chutti pur rehte hai jab bhi jao bolte hai staff nhi hai to kam nhi hoga hamre pass book pe bar code lagane k liye bole to wo bolte hai 2 month lagega..... yhe ka koi staff bhi ache se bat nhi karta hai... sir mera contact no- 7722946727 hai sir plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz kuch action lo..................
sachinj

May 8, 2015

Unknown persons using info for fake call

Dear All,

Some unknown persons use our bank detail which we give on this site use for fake call. So be careful and alert when calling someone after complaint on this site. Please do not share your bank detail.
sachinj

May 7, 2015

SMS Alert after using ATM.

My account no. is 00000020206715428 .Not getting sms alert after withdrawal from ATM / Bank Account.

Sachin Jagtap
Mobile no. 9850257379
sawai garg

May 7, 2015

peresonal interest rate not decrease

I Sawai ram garg having saving A/C No. 30208158072 in branch MCEME SBI Trimulgherry I was taken peresonal loan in january on rate of interest 15% and last month 14.85 % so I would like to know really rate of interest in india sbi branch.

sawai ram garg
sawai garg

Hold amount

I have sbi saving account no 30208158072 SAWAI RAM GARG and taken personal loan 400000/-. I was also deposited all amount against loan but my amount Rs.12000/- hold by bank authority of SBI Main branch thana charali, Dibrugahr (Assam) code no 00071 since last one year. Kindly may be free my hold abount against loan which was also deposited.

sawai ram garg mob 7306308035 presently lived at Hyderabad (Telengana state)
camanojdhureja

Net Banking Access by unauthorised person

This is Manoj Dhureja SB and Investment account holder with SBI Sehore Branch M.P. with account no. SB-53017333915.

This is regarding some one is trying to access my On-line account who is not authorise to do so. today morning (06_May_2015 at 5.00 am) i received a message that your account is block as you have given wrong password More than three times.

would like to know from where is it access.

your help is highly appreciated.

Manoj
kedar munni

cheque book

I have an account at sbi gwalior , mp ,Acct no 34737393706 , I apply for cheque book before 3 months but not getting cheque book till date. So i am requesting to you if you kindly issue cheque book as early as possible i shall be obliged.
msudaan

May 6, 2015

rufand payment couses of ur gatway problem

sir complant regarding refand for air ticket indgo tranction.id.no. 3778824122 sir indgo aborted our air ticket &told us we are refand to your acount but sir we are refand but sir we are not recoure any payment till today soplase sir solve our probulem as soon as pussable that is your goodness.
Kumar07

May 4, 2015

CANNOT ENTER OTP PASSWORD ON MOBILE

Sir please solve my problem as soon as possible. Im in very need of it.. Dying to shop online from last two months. My account no 52209127185 , card no 4591720006478572 SBH , my mail id (nagendra.kumar6096@gmail.com)
mithun khan

May 2, 2015

ATM PIN CODE COLLECTION

I am DSP account holder.My account no is20046201047.I want to change my broken ATM in2014(Dec).I get a new ATM on January but have not collected the new pin no from bank due to the bad manage of SBI processing.

BMC's R-SOUTH WARD OFFICER - Water Logging,Mosquitoes and dengue
    Dear Madam/Sir This is to bring your notice that there is...
    Spidigo - third class net
    My SPiDiGO - Broadband and Internet Services is closed...
    lava iris 310 flip cover black - damaged
    Delivered flip cover damage replace. Order
    kelvinator refrigerator - Kelvinator
    Dear Rajesh We are sorry for the experience you had....
    Snapdeal...Bajaj table fanBT05 - Snapdeal
    Dear Priya Mondal, Sorry for the inconvenience. This is...
    CIDCO - Road Construction
    Hi All, Cidco officials have been not contructing the...
    redbus.com - Redbus in not genuine about the reviews
    I traveled on 20th May 2015 from Delhi to Lucknow. I...
    Foreign Remittancedepartment/fund transfer department - True Or False
    Conversation opened. 1 read message. Skip to...
    nokia winner - 2015 nokia award WINNER
    VERIFICATION OF NOIKA AWARD WINNER, Dear sir, I have...
    TATA SKY- DTH - ASKING FOR BRIBE
    1- Now I wish to keep on record entire episode. I am...