online sbi

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about online sbi

Gour Halder

Aug 29, 2015

Delay for receiving password of online SBI

I got user id on the same days of application for online banking.But after 23 days of application i have not receiveved any password by post to me.What is the cause of delaying for receiving password.Is there any problem in my application or fault from my home branch.
Please take necessary action.
My A/C no.-31810053916
IFSC-SBIN0009705
SBI
Branch-Manikora Sab-9705
Email id- gourh.aiho@gmail.com
jaya2015

request to update mobile

I lost my mobile. Pls update to new 8897930222 for SMS alerts and net banking operations
sameer sah

Aug 29, 2015

amount wrongly debited from my a/c

WHILE I WAS MAKING ONLINE PAYMENT, MY TRANSACTION IS DECLINE BUT AMOUNT IS DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT , SO PLEASE TAKE ACTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .
ACCOUNT DETAILS IS .

NAME - SAMEER KUMAR
ACCOUNT NO..-31496529153
TRANSACTION NO.524117652926
pavinhpc

Aug 28, 2015

for creating problem in account opening

i want to open my wife account to nearby sbi account to my house. The brance was Anisabad branch. My wife have document as proof of identity was Aadhar card , Pan Card..and as address proof it was Voter ID card. But they insisted to carry electricity bill. Why..?. The electricity connection of my house is in the name of my father...they told me that you bring electricity bill copy certifying the my wife reside with us...with his sign.....after 2 hour..i went to bank..but this time the chief Branch Manager told that you should bring SBi account number of your father..my father have no Sbi account.then she told me to carry his PAN number.....

Now you told me that Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, PAN card & Electricity bill of gaudian / father is not sufficient for opening of saving account.. Their was no change of address as mentioned in ID proofs......this is very disspointing ....details of Branch at which i felt this problem is SBI Anisabad branch.
Kindly look into the matter...
thanking you

Pawan kumar sinha , Anisabad
mobile no. 09800047024
renchy

Aug 27, 2015

arguement with customer

sbi worker do not work and do unnecesary query. customers are not satisfied with sbi worker.unnecessary 2-3 hours take rest and take food.
prashantsarode08

Aug 26, 2015

CIF numner not transferred

I have transferred my account from one city i.e . Malegaon soygaon branch to vishrantwadi Pune branch. so when an account gets transferred they should transfer the CIF number as well. But in my case they have not transfer the CIF number. I have called home Soygaon branch lot of times but no one pick the call. Then I send person to ask them to transfer the CIF number but still it is not get transferred.Then I got the soygaon branch manager number and i have explained her the situation and ask her to transfer the CIF details but still not get transferred . This is something very rediculus.I dont know why they are not understading what I want. they seems like very lazy people I ever cam accross. I went to Vishrantwadi branch for many times for address change but as CIF number is not transferred they cant do that. It is very fustrattaing that Soyagaon branch people are not able to understand anything. It is very worst experience i have ever had in my life.

Prashant
kapil Tickoo

Aug 25, 2015

NRE A/C no :-00000033983302827 EXCHANGE RATE ISSUE WITH SBI HARI MARKET BRANCH ,JAMMU (J&K) BRANCH CODE 000657

I am a SBI NRE Account Holder (NRE A/C no :-00000033983302827) at Hari Market Branch, Jammu, J&k.This is regarding the Exchange rate issue faced in SBI Hari Market,Jammu.It is to submit that I am working with united nations mission in South Sudan. My Allowance is being remitted in my NRI account no:-00000033983302827 held in SBI Hari Market Branch Jammu. The amount was being converted into Indian rupees at the existing exchange rate on the day but From the last two months my money is being deposited directly in Indian Currency because of which i am losing an amount of Rs 4600.per month. I had informed the bank and they replied that the money was received in Indian currency after conversion from the back end, but did not formulated precisely the name and address of back end which create doubts. I confirmed form UN accounts office and i was informed that UN pays in dollars only and not in INR.( DOCUMENTS SENT BY UN REGARDING THE PAYMENT WAS ALSO SENT TO THE CONCERNED BANK FOR REFERENCE.) I have asked the bank (IBD INCHARGE) again vide my email dated 12th AUGUST,2015 to ascertain the details. I have not received any reply so far.I had submitted innumerable complaints regarding my loss of money for which I didn't get any satisfactory reply,infact, nothing has been done. In this regard i want to lodge a formal complaint with your office and request to resolve the matter so that i don't have to suffer further loss.

my email id is kapiltickoo@gmail.com
Hope to get a favorable reply from you soon.

Kapil Tickoo

MASSEGES FASELITY A/C
AVINASH1984

MOBILE MASSAGES

Dear Sir ,
I have not operating any SBI accounts but some massages (ATM Cash Withdrawals Massages) comes in my cell nos.my cell no.is 9766265185.
I personaly visited to your Ichalkaranji branch several times,every time concerned officer told me that due to technical fault, So you Ignore this massages.
I am very much dissatisfied with all this.Is this a way to deal with customer? SBI is the biggest bank customer service of India.This is shameful for SBI Please look into the matter and do needful at the earliest.
sumanaresh

not refund my amount

I am transfer the amount ttd online ticket purpose amount is cut but transaction is cancelled. But not refund my money trxn no is 082016410023 so pls solve the my problem
ashismohantybbsr2003

Aug 22, 2015

Refuse to open an account

Sir, My question is I have Voter ID card where the permanent address has been mentioned as Ghatikia, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar. I am working in Rahama and staying in a rented house. I want to open a bank account in SBI, Rahama. Can I open or not? The Manager sitting beside Branch Manager told me you can not open account here. This means people staying in rented house cannot open a bank account in India.
dimplerao

Delay in feedback & update for the disbursement of Educational Loan

Sub: ( Delay in feedback & update for the disbursement of Educational Loan applied from Bhandup Branch)

This is to inform you, i the undersign Mr. Vijaykumar Achari , Bhandup resident currently existing a Saving Bank Account holder No. 00000034599042264 had applied for an Educational loan for my Daughter Name : Dimple Vijaykumar - LOS No. 3416351 from your good Office at SBI , Bhandup Branch IFSC Code - 000562. We had meet Mr. Thakur , Manager –loans Contact : 07738385118 at SBI Bhandup Branch last year on–October Month -2014 & accordingly advised to submit the Loan Application and assured the loans will be granted for education purpose , Hence the Loan application form was duly filled up with all requiste documents / copy arranged as per requirement for Loan Application for 4 Lacs for the fees to be paid to TMAES Ayurvedic Medical College, Nidige , Shimoga for admission of my Daughter for Professional Course – First Year BAMS Academic Year 2014 – 15 ( started on Month- September 2015 )

Already the Loan Form was submitted at Bhandup Branch & there after frequent followup was done with Mr. Thakur for the status regularly after 02 Months intervals , but there was no positive reply & was told that the Loan file is in process and will be updated to you personaly on Call or thru mail id which was given on the form, but all was in vain & lastly on Month – February 2015 , it was told that the Document file was not traceable & again we need to fill up a fresh loan document file on Month February 2015,which was re- submitted at Bhandup branch & send for processing at Ghatkopar SBI Branch, Ashok mills compound , Ghatkopar ( west ) & assured the Loan processment will be done on Priority for the delay caused for the negligence & lapse.

Now again after frequent visit to Bhandup branch – loan division , it was later known on Month – June 2015 , some query which was mailed from Ghatkopar Branch to Mr.Thakur – SBI Branch – Bhandup some document need to submitted for Marginal money for the Loan applied & fees which was paid earlier to College & loan Applied needs to tally & documents to be provided…Hence this information was lately given after followup made by us & accordingly the Documents required was given & complied with Bhandup branch .. Still there is a consistent delay & no personal assurance loans disbursement time or any positive feedback.

Sir, as you can understand our pathetic condition & frequent follow-ups to run hitherto was in vain with Bhandup branch feedback very poor & unsatisfactory, also heavy loss of time & money …We have almost lost 10 months & heavy interest has be paid for the money borrowed from outside source to meet the commitment for fees to be paid to the above college for my daughter academic year which is almost nearing to due…for next 2nd Academic year to be started by October - 2015. Now the Colleges have started to demand fees for 01 lac again for next acadmic year …Now Approaching our SBI Bhandup Branch , We were told that things are not with the Submitting SBI Branch at Bhandup & that the Status needs to be followed up personally with the Processing Branch at Ghatkopar SBI Branch – Mumbai. Also Whereby on enquiry at Ghatkopar Branch Ms. Ashwinee whom was refered was also transferred & Hence on contacting Ms. Pooja / SBI Ghatkopar Branch – ashok Mills compound , Ghatkopar (West ) on Phone: 022-25009128 / 25009136.

Ms Pooja has also informed that the File was received Only on the Month – 08TH august 2015 , & still the process is undergoing which will take time & intimation will be given. ….which is still not certain. Hence need a sincere feedback & actual status with a time frame or next course of action advise.,.
killer.vikash7

net banking problem

I applied for net banking many time but the password not came at my home and not the id on my mobile no i don't know what to do now
k Siva bhaskara reddy

Aug 21, 2015

forget log in pass word, fresh pass word change

Sir, i am not successful log in and change my password
maharudraworks@gmail.com

FUND TRANSFER

MI EK CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA YA SHAKHECH B.C.A. MHANUN KAM KARTO AHE TAR MAJHYAKADE ALL BRANCHES CHE DEPOSIT , WITHDRAL, BALANCE INQUIRY, FUND TRANSFER HOTAT. TYAMADHE MI EK ADHAR DVARE FUND TRANSFER KELE HOTE TYABADDAL MI MAJHYA SUPPORTED BRANCH LA SUDHA SANGITL TAR TYANNI MALA UTTAR DILE KI STATE BANK OF INDIA , SHAKHA DAHIWAD , IFSC CODE, SBIN0008715 ASUN YA BRANCH LA CONTRA MADHYE 5000 RUPAYE ALE AHET TE CUSTEMER LA VAPAS DENYASATHI HI RIQUEST MI TAKLELI AHE.
MAJHA MOBILE NUMBER : 9970692606.
Suresh Kumar Azad

Aug 21, 2015

Non transfer of balance amount

My name is S.K. Azad ( Suresh Kumar Azad ) and myself settled in Gr Noida after my retirement . My SB account No 10469228611 having balance Rs 9977.90 with RS / SBI branch DRM Office (2413627 ) Moradabad in the name of "Suresh " required to be transferred to my SBI A/c No 11563923618 SBI branch Connaught Circus ( 1537 ) New Delhi .

The branch manager RS/Moradabad has blocked my account . He didn't allow me to withdraw part or whole amount on 19.08.2015 from my above stated account .I requested him to transfer the balance in my Delhi A/c at least but the same was also denied .

Kindly look into the matter and arrange to do the needful at an early date .

Thanking You ,
Sincerely
S.K. Azad
Sonbir Singh

Aug 19, 2015

Extra EMI cut from my salary account into loan account

Sir/Madam
I have salary account in SBI as well as loan account. EMI of loan has been cut twice in place of 1 time on 1 aug and 2 aug 2015.
My salary account (31046858885) is in SBI saharanpur gwalior MP(Branch code is "30373".
And my loan account (33373849557)is with SBI Malad (mumbai) .
Branch code is "552".
I further state that i took loan in mumbai.
Ealier i was posted there in Airforce Madh Island.
Presently i m serving in gwalior.
I contacted in SBI maharajpur gwalior, Branch manager asked me to contact SBI malad (552).
I request to the bank to refund my money in my salary account as i m not due for EMI.
Thank you sir/Madam.
My mobile no. is 9424460766
Sonbir Singh
navin prasad

Aug 19, 2015

money not refund in my account

Dear sir I am an sbi account holder .I just withdrawl a money of Rs 5000 on 14 th of august but it was cancelled .In my account the amount was witdrawed but I didnt get same problem I faced on 17 th of august and the amount was Rs 11000 so total my 16000 has been not refunded in my account so pls help sir
happy.lakhan@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2015

fake write on check book

My name is verinder kumar my bank account in sbi Chandigarh Punjab account number 32293926517 i have check book,on my check book write this check use in all branch of SBI bank below 500000 RS
pandidhar

Transaction failed

Due to emergency i deposited Rs. 5,000/- through CDM Machine Nashik Road on dated 13.08.2015, but the machine showed transaction failed and the amount was blocked in a machine. One week had passed but still the above amount is not reflected in my account. Please do the needful immediately.

Bhakti.
NavinGo

Un-Sucessful IMPS Transfer

Yesterday I made an IMPS transfer however the sum has been debited from my SBI account however isn't credited to my destination account yet. I guess SBI doesn’t understand the urgency of an IMPS transfer!!! It’s been over 28hrs & yet the amount isn't credited!!! I have also called the contact Centre & posted a complaint - Ticket No: PT9992219876206 however am not getting a resolution to my issue. The amount transferred is of urgency & I cannot wait for the SLA quoted of 7 days to get this issue resolved
Their representatives aren’t of any help & don’t display the need to help their customers
If you want to call me, 9923006029 is the number you should call - Navin Govind
Mryash

Opening Account

I want to open the Account in Nand Nagri Branch. I have online filled the SBI Form. but when I have gone to in SBI Branch in Nand Nagari From Submitted the Hard copy then Manager was not accepted my Form. 1st time He told me ; you are let from Since 1 O'clock and second time. told me , your form will be Submitted at 28-Aug. Only
Dipika Roy

ATM not functioning

I am a resident of Railway Colony, Adra, Purulia. I am working in Divisional Railway Manager's Office , South Eastern Railway, Adra. It is quite some time that one of the two ATM machine installed in the DRM office premises is not working. None to look into the matter. Moreover, during salary period the link failed which causes harressment for the public. I would request you to kindly take necessary appropriate steps so that both the ATM machine work properly and we the customer does'nt get harnessed.

Sanjib Roy.
sumitgoel1989

Aug 17, 2015

Not Logging internet banking

i have a user name and password of internet banking login

but for the last eight month we have not logged in

the in current user name & pasword is invalid show

So please help me for logging of internet banking as soon as possible
intcharity

Aug 17, 2015

Current Account for Charitable trust

Account No : 35151472824 - Intellectual Charitable Trust, SBI, Alwarkurichi Branch (Code 02189)

I was trying to log into Corporate option for the first time through www.onlinesbi.com on today the 17th August 2015, Monday.
01) I was using the ID and PW details in your internet banking kit No : P390403068, Packet No : P3904, Circle code : 03, Serial No : 06 (Given to me on Friday the 14th Aug 2015)
02) It opened with an option to choose a Transaction product Saral, Vyapar, vistaar OR Enquiry product Khata, Khatat.
03) If I do not choose any one of them, the computer goes back to Log in again.
04) So I chose Saral
05) I entered the ID and Pass word as in the kit P390403068.
05) It gave login error.
06) There was an option to press Control and F5 keys together.
07) This took back to step 05.
08) The error loop 04 and 05 continued and I was not able to login.

Why is it Step 02 mandatory to choose Transaction or enquery product ? We are a charity unit and NOT expected to do business transactions with products !!!
Please help me to open the internet banking.

Sincerely
DR.VSR.Subramaniam.
Authorised Trustee
==================

snapdeal - baljot basra
    My ambrane tablet A-707 very hang and my tab is no fast...
    409239 - Application Letter
    I had got a job appointment letter,from Britannia Royal...
    Hathway Digital Cable TV - Sony channel are not coming way Setup Box in Gurgaon
    Sony channel are not coming on Hathway Setupbox in gurgaon...
    Idea - RE: money deducted but recharge not done
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...
    TNPSC - FORGOT MY REGISTRATION NUMBER.UNABLE TO SEE RESULTS HELP ME
    I am L.KARTHIKA from TIRUNELVELI.I have attended the...
    Ration Card Office - Delhi - RATION CARD INVAILD INPUT
    My name is Prema Devi and i add family name in ration...
    Idea Cellular (www.ideacellular.com) - RE: data deductions
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...
    online astrology service - online astrologer
    pandit parkash chander is a big fraud....he promised to do...
    UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY OF INDIA - Reject of Adhar number by MPCI
    I have submitted my Adhar number for registration in the...