online sbi

Consumer complaints and reviews about online sbi

ratan laskar
Oct 5, 2015

Holding amount in the account

I have deposited amount in my son's account No. 20084251797,Mbb college,Agartala through mobile banking on 22/09/15 but same could not be drown bu ATM. In this regard I have contacted the concerned branch and submitted a request but still now also it is not resolved. On 5/10/15 again lodge a online complain

fraud call from 9554479364

After launching my complaint , i got a fraud call from no 9554479364 asking my card details
and instantly i understood and file a complaint to police station to caught red handed the fraud. So be alert for all who is using this site

Deduction of money from account due to ATM machine mal function

Deduction of money from account due to ATM machine mal function
Sir, With reference to the subject cited above, i would like to inform you that, i did a transaction at SBI ATM machine of SBI, Ram Krishna Nagar Branch of Karimganj District of Assam on 5th October, 2015 at mid day for Rs.4000/-. But unfortunately no money is delivered and no message has come to my registered phone no. However, at night 10 PM i received a message to my phone that a sum of Rs 4000/- has been deducted from my account.

My account number is 11004258795 of SBI, Hailakandi branch Assam, ATM Card no 5196200016161290, ATM machine is S10B011613001 from which amounts has been deducted .
Sir,i am requesting you to kindly refund the sum of deducted amount of Rs 4000/- at your earliest.

I cannot able to inform the same to the corresponding branch as i got the sms at night 10 pm. My registered phone no is 9401275639/ 9435378795

Abhijit Nath

Phone call from 8287703524 delhi metro

A call from above number to know my card & c v v no. (phone caller told me that i am calling from SBI VISA card verification department)

Kindly check above no. & oblige me.

kanu sharma
Oct 3, 2015

Deduction of money from account due to poor power supply

Sir,i did an transaction on17th sep 2015 from chowkibal branch of J&K bank of kupwara district.Sum of Rs 2000 has been deducted from my account due to poor power supply of ATM counter.
My account number is 31748531317,ATM Card no 622018134-0600016868 ATM machine number is 0473 from which amounts has been deducted .
Sir,i am requesting you to kindly refund the sum of deducted amount of Rs 2000
Sep 30, 2015

for creating problem in account opening

sir we want to open a saving account in sbi bank mudbi branch , Branch manager and field officer not responding since 20 days . intialy we submited all documents related account opening,i humble request you pl respond imideatly because it is govt agricultural department RSK account,
Sep 30, 2015

Payment Deduction

INR 266 has been debited from my SBI account on 2015-09-24 with the below narration and Reference number . Please let me know why money has been debited from my account .

Narration :
INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd

Ref. No.
ranabijoy roy
Sep 29, 2015

Banking Ombudsman transaction

I have registered a complaint on 21st September vide complaint ticket No.429220471559 at the SBI Sector 31 branch where I am holding my pension account no. 10001960975in connection with the complaint for non received of cash from ATM as i made transaction for withdrawal for amount of Rs. 4500/-from SBG ATM NoS10A003246026, but unfortunately the cash for amount of Rs.4500/- did not extract out from the machine but I received the message of withdrawal of same amount & Avl. Bal 590.37.How ever there after couple of messages I received one of the messages received at 14.07hr. on same very day the INR4500..00 debited on 18/09/2015 cash wihthdrawal & AVL. BAL590.37 further another message recived on same very day at 14.09hrs. the same amount credited in my account reverse ATM WDL& AVL. BAL.5090.37. There after i went for transaction for withdrawal & twice I did it against that Rs. 17/- for each transaction has been charged against my transactions. After lodging the complaint at my branch I did not receive any confirmation about my transaction details or no call also made by any of the offices from SBI. Hence it is my desire if the same complaint does not reach to the proper authority & do nt get any information immediate I shal be proceedings furthe as per the directive rules of RBI for ombudsman & shall claim penalty from the concern Bank per day Rs. 100/- from day one of my transaction. Also shall be intimated to RBI for the negligence attitude of SBI.
priyanka bhatnagar
Sep 29, 2015

SMS Alerts

Since last 4 months SMS Alerts are not received on my mobile(9827228032) for withdrawals form my S.B A/c(30636001500)..After No. of personal requests to branch office (DRDE;Banch Gwalior; code 10216) written submission was made on14/07/2015follwed by on line complaints(Ticket NosOS1021619421482&OS1021620137521dt20july&1Sept.2015respectively.The matter was also reported to G.M &Chairman through mail on31 Aug.2015 &20 Sept.2015 but so far no action has been taken. It is Very painful & worst experience I have ever had in my life
Regards, B.S Bhatnagar
Arun ku singh
Sep 28, 2015

why not trikle feed amunt transer to family pension A/C no 11001373141(1521) city bank BGP

1 what is reason Cppc Patna holding the amount during time 21.10.14to31.05.15 in trickle feed A/c please give the trikle feed A/C no.

2why bankers behaviour are not good regarding complain respous to customer.I am sixty yrs old.
with regards
Dropati choudhary
A/C no 11001373141
Code no 1521
cityBank BGP
Bihar pin code no 812001
Sep 28, 2015

non recieving of ATM pin number

Dear sir/Madam,
I have received my ATM card on 25.09.15, but yet I have not recieved my ATM PIN Number. On asking to PIN number to my branch, they replied as not reached yet to branch. My Account no. 35155071792, CIF no. 88634170467, Branch- XLRI, Jamshedpur, circuit house area.
Request to kindly resolve my my problem at earliest.
Sep 27, 2015

Failed internet transaction

I tried to book railway ticket through IRCTC site on 26/09/2015 at 10.11.07 .My account number 30120794015 has been debited for Rs.635.60 and the ticket has not been issued.My transaction NUMBER REF IS IGOASYTUD8.Since the ticket has not ben issued I have to go for another transaction. Kindly do the needful to reverse this transaction.
I am unable to lodge this complaint in the customer care menu in the on line SBI site.

Sep 27, 2015

Asking for cvv creditcard number on phone

A phone from sbi credit card comes on sunday for congratulations on earning extra points. Snd they ask personal question in order to confirm whether they are taking to owner of credit card holder and we give details as we think it is call from our sbi bank. But we dout when in the end he ask cvv number which is mostly not adviseable to share with oneone. So we record that conversation as proof.
If its call from sbi why they asking for cvv number.
And if it is a fraud call then how he knows my bank and creditcard details .
Sep 26, 2015

Money deducted but transaction failed, transaction not updated in SBI Database

I tried to pay the registration fee for an examination. The transaction had failed but my money was deducted from my account. When I called the customer care to lodge a complain, I was informed that no such deduction has been updated in their database. Please refund the money.

Name: Anwesa Choudhuri
Debit card number: 4592000000849972
Registered Mobile number: 9748064387
Branch name: R E College Durgapur (Code: 2108)
Transaction number: 525464596376
Date of Transaction: September 11, 2015
Amount Deducted: 11578.53
Sep 23, 2015

ATM note received

I applied for ATM of SBI, Chandigarh Housing Board sector 9 Branch in the month of May 2015, i never received the same till date. Even the persons of same bank who had applied ATM in june2015 received the same in June 2015 itself. I contacted Ms Satwinder kaur manager several times she failed to give proper information every time.Also staff appointed at Chandigarh Housing Board sector 9 chandigarh SBI Branch is not not people friendly.kindly give me the reason for so much delay in issue of ATM Card
Sep 21, 2015

Transaction rights blocked, atm not working

Sir/ madam
My sbi bank account atm n net banking are blocked n when i called the customer care. They told me to ask the respective branch. As i am out of stationn ciuld not go to the branch personally kindly tell me the problm n how to resolve it.
rana vivek
Sep 20, 2015

to related refund

I am transfer the amount online exam fee purpose amount is cut but transaction is cancelled. But not refund my money trxn no is 10303129IG0ARYUFI9 so pls solve the my problem and refund in my SBI account.
Sep 20, 2015

atm card not foung

Not coming ATM card my AC no 34280179006
Sep 17, 2015

Other branch ChequesNot accepting

I am holding A/c No:31922838376 belongs to serilingampally branch, When i go to kukatpally branch to drop my cheque they are not accepting, asking Id proofs or else go to your home branch. some branches are accepting like motinagar...etc. Is any branch can frame its own rules. Kindly guide me the rule position.
Sep 17, 2015

Atm pin

Sir I have received my debit card on 28 aug 2015. Till now I haven't receive my atm pin from the branch. On 8 sept 2015 I have requested a complaint against atm pin. And on 15 sept 2015 I have receive a mesaage on my registered mobile number that your complaint is resolve and contact your branch to collect pin. Yesterday I visited the branch and an officer there he told me that the pin has not be received by us.

I want to know how much time it will take to receive my atm pin. I request you to resolve my problem as soon as possible.
Account number 20305623919

Sep 16, 2015

behavior of your accountant

Respect sir
Yesterday I was go SBI bank topkhana branch
For deposit income tax chalan
Firstly I take cash for deposits chalan
His say cash are not accepted I take chek
I say OK
Again I go your branch with check
They say we not accepted clering check
That time point of notice I previously say its clearing check that time they say OK
N his not accepted
N his person (accountan)
I say sir previously tell so I don't come your bank
His say "nahi hoga larna he kya ab bolo"
Yash Jhamar
Sep 12, 2015

This is is to inform you that,yesterday i have checked with my SBI A/C that,RS274/- has been debited due to some mcc charges issue,but no any intimation had came in my mobile message,pls let me know why this charges debited from my A/C.-20211768112.

Aniruddha Paul
Sep 10, 2015

cheque sent for authentication but not authenticated

We are Govt. Organisation which belongs to Ministry of Housing and Urban Deve. Dept., Town and Country Planning Dept.'s Office viz Madurai Local Planning Authority.
A cheque bearing No.866054/24.03.2015 for Rs.198/- drawn in favour of Member-Secretary, Madurai Local Planning Authority issued by SBI, Avaniapuram Branch,
Madurai without signature of authorised signatory. We returned the cheque for authentication on 17.4.2015. Further, we have sent two reminders and our staff
visited their branch and requested to send the cheuqe duly revalidated. So far as we have not received the cheque. Inspite of repeated reminders and vist they have
turned a deaf ear. Kindly advise them to authenticate and revalidate and send immediately.
pratap sinha eli
Sep 10, 2015

new debit card pin number

Dear sir ,
I am pratap i loss my debit card because cancelled my debit card and apply my atm card in darsi branch ,my atm card received my home since 3weeks but darsi branch not gives pin number and not given proper response plz salove this problem plz gives pin number.

pratap sinha
Patil Eknath
Sep 7, 2015

500 withdrawn without ATM card and my knowledge

On 7/9/15. at 10 :30 pm. Anyone 500 Rupya withdrawn from my account and that time ATM card in my pocket so am calling on sbi customer service but they can't give satisfied answer due to computer services errors and cat register my compliant so please i have request for kindly attention on the matter.

Car loan- Kotak Mahindra prime - ill mannered staff
    I took car loan from this kotakmahindra prime ltd vaishali...
    Pune Auto wala - AUto riksha should be banned
    I prefer taking taxi ( OLA or UBER) then auto riksha , I...
    Catwalk - Cheap quality but overpriced
    I bought Catwalk shoes for 1395/- from Shoppers Stop...
    AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER All Calls List(Dialed,Incoming,Outgoing) - lost of few numbers
    Plz send incoming and out going details on 23 sep 2015 of...
    YOP SERVICES - nitesh jharbade
    No problem Mai 4 id pey kaam kar rha hu 500 mail 1000 mail...
    SAMSUNG service center - Defective Phone not being replaced
    I purchased Samsung Grand Prime 4g from 'The...
    SSC - Lost admit card
    Hello... I lost my admit card.. So please provide me my...
    SSC-CGL - Lost Admit card
    Respected Sir, I lost my ssc cgl 2015 admit card and am...
    Dell Laptop - wrong laptop delivery
    Dear team paytm, This is to put in your record that i...
    CBSE - regarding student to attend classes
    Dear sir My brother was studying in chowgule public...