online sbi

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about online sbi

AnuragJaiswal

Oct 30, 2014

ATM PIN Collection

My base bank branch is located in Allahabad and I am relocated to Jaipur. Few days ago I blocked my old card and received the new one but I want to know why do we need to collect the ATM pin from that branch only.I am not disclosing my A/C number over here as I just need to understand the process. Please mail me the details at meetanuragjaiswal@gmail.com.

Anurag
K Bagavathi

Oct 29, 2014

ECS Credit in our Indian Bank Account from Sbi but the party details are not reflected

We, at Express Publications (Mdu) Limited received a ECS Credit to our Indian bank Account, Padi Branch, chennai on 15.10.14 from one of your Sbi Branches vide UTR No. SBIN714288780940 for Rs. 30016.00. As the Party Details are not clearly mentioned, we are not able to account the same. Please provide the party details from whom the ECS Credit has been received to enable us to account the same in our books to my mail ID:k_bagavathi@newindianexpress.com.

K. Bagavathi,
Manager (Accounts),
Express Publications (Madurai) Limited,
Chennai.
Mobile: 9940226464
E Mail: k_bagavathi@newindianexpress.com
thilagamathes

Oct 28, 2014

non-receipt of cheque deposited amount

I have deposited two cheques at SBI, Mookandapalli, Hosur branch. My SB a/c.No. 11090842994 - name - N.Thilagavathi

1. Ch.NO.500158/1.10.14- for Rs.10000/--ING Vysya Bank, Hosur - deposited at SBI on 10.10.14
2.Ch.NO.500197/10.10.14-for Rs.4000/- ING Vysya Bank, Hosur - deposited at SBI on 14.10.14.

But till date, the cheques have not been sent to ING for clearing and amount is not credited to my account. If a person depends this amount for his food expenses, how can he manage? LIke SBI a nationalised bank's irresponsibility is not acceptable. All the clearing cheques are holded by them. Why???? Take immediate action and do the needful.

rahuljangid

MOBILE NO. NOT REGISTERED

I have a sbi account(33309115725) in jhotwara jaipur branch(15336). I have a master card of this account but i can not regiater it on 3d registration due to error your mobile is not registered and i also not getting any msg after withdrawl from atm while my mobile no (7791809595) is already registered and i am getting msg of deposit and net banking transaction. I write application 4-5 times for it but branch clerk says that they send a email about it and they can not do anything more for this complain.
So please solve it as soon as possible.
Name-RAHUL JANGID
Mob. -7791809595
Navdeep Singh4

Oct 28, 2014

Misbehave and not respond properly

My existing savings accounts in bhabua adb branch.when my go for new passbook then he deny our printer is not OK.while his printer was OK again i ask for same then he reply come with F.I.r. copy then we issue, he rejected my application ..
I have attached letter.please take proper against this guy.
MAUJPAL SINGH

Oct 27, 2014

debit amount in internet banking

1. Please refer to our complaint No Ticket Number :RO156313602840.

2. Amount for Rs 46/- (23+23) has not been credit till date in my account, while recharge the mobile No 8491025695. You are requested to credit the amount as deducted by erroneously. An early action is requested please. Thanking you.

ATM
Name- kamal bhan singh s/o vansraj singh jari jari bazar allahabad -A/c 11594914302 -aap ke shakha jari bazar ke state bank of india me hai kripaya aap se nivedan hai ki maine sbi shaksa jari bazar me teen bar farm jama kiya lekin branch ke gopal kapoor ne computer me samit nahi kiya bar bar bulate hai mai pareshan ho gaya hoo kripaya aap se nivedan hai ki hamari samasya ka samadhan kare

kamal bhan singh s/o vanshraj singh

mob-941568487
SHYAMDARADE

Oct 26, 2014

SBI SHOP MACHINE

my Shop machin is not working within one month but sir my machin charges has been deducted my account
and sir, my p.o.s. charges has been deducted my account .
sir ,my p.o.s. charges refund me which is not get to me within a 4 month
please sir my urrgent replace my charges to my account
my account no.30987539944
harirayadu

Oct 25, 2014

nobody doing their duity in sbi banks

sir ,,

nobody doing their duity in sbi banks of yanam branch their are take every month salary was taken but the central goverment (applicantion is taking but not a account in sbi bank i given my detail in one month before till now i no get my account ) what is this sir plz ..........we are asking means there tell staff is in leave their tell we suffer nwith sbi bank plz................. do so thing sir...........................................
sunilkumar91

Oct 22, 2014

unable to make online payment

I have a sbi saving a/c 31372519012. My debit card no is 6220180201200075152 When i attempt to make an online payment by my debit card, it asks for otp and below otp field, a msg is written-" your mobile no is not registered, kindly contact to your home branch". I went to my home branch 3-4 times but they were unable to solve the problem saying that your mobile no 9777849683 is already registered with your a/c and debit card. They also have an excuse that"- this problem is common with the accounts opened by welcome kit".

So, please help me to solve it.
Thankyou!
JAGA333

Oct 20, 2014

complaint abiut a clerk of sbi because of his neglagency of duty and also rude behaviour

Dear sir/madam I go to the sbi bank and i goto the counter and i wanted to withdrawl an amount from sbi bijpur but the clerk in the counter is refused my request .i ask him but he did not saied satisified answer to me and also say me a rude answer.plz tke any action on the clerk....
Your faithfully
a.jagadeeswara rao
SBI-BIJPUR
SONEBHDRA (DIST)
U.P-(STATE)
SEEMASURI63

Oct 18, 2014

sms alerts

My account no. is 20232296630 .Not getting sms alert service.Already registered with brancn but getting reply from branch that this problem is due to service provider Charges for this facility is also taken by bank.Earlier also registered with customer care vide complaint no.OP1065514132192dt.7-10-14.Got reply mentioed above.Requested to look in matter and do needful.

SEEMA SURI
M.No.9560645559
@kishan

fake note of 1000 rs

Dear sir ..my account no. 20063242711 named kishan lal . sir i had drawn a 1000 rs note from sbi atm dated 02 october 2014. i.d. S10G000659015 (transaction no. 4971 sbi iaf stn jodhpur ). which was founded to be fake.
Thereafter i had complaint regarding this to my home branch SBI AF STN JODHPUR RAJASTHAN branch code 3649. And didnot get the satisfactory response from the bank staff. They said we are not dealing with this matter and contact to SBI special branch jodhpur . After reaching to sbi special branch ...
Contacted to the branch manager and atm incharge but they both didnot gave the satisfactory solution to my problem and just washed their hand from this matter.
Sir i am a working air warrior of the iaf jodhpur station.
Kindly look in to the matter urgently and take necessary steps .
Gautam De

Change of Mobile Number

I , Gautam De, SBI Account No.10954245318 ,I am not getting alert for every ATM activities due to posting of wrong mobile number.Also while doing online transaction ,my mobile number is unable to catch the transaction password. My actual Mobile number is 9474026513. So kindly take necessary action to solve the above issue as early as possible.

Regards:
Gautam De
gtmde4171@gmail.com
anang singh

sms not getting

sir I have a joint SB account in khaga fatehpur SBI branch. My accounts number is 30269252653 I am not getting sms on my any types transaction. many times I have complaints to my parent branch but they every time replied that there is a technical problem and we are sending complaints to our IT department.
Sir I request you to kindly arrange to give me a facility of sms on transaction of my such account MY MO. NO IS 9198324356

ANANG PAL SINGH
MO. NO.9198324356
anang singh

account transfer

my name is Anang Pal Singh i opened my account in sbi branch khaga(code 248) fatehpur in 2007.acct. no is 30269252653.
i have given to requesion for accot.transfer from khaga to my nearest branch deviganj kaushambi(code15138)before 8 month.
but they transfer only my cif no, not transfer my accont. .when i contact to khaga branch maneger about that matter .he told me first go to deviganj branch and again do forward the cif code by branch maneger deviganj to khagabranch. when ireached deviganj branch and told to maneger please forward my cif no. to khaga branch.then he replied you are not authorised for this work.after a lot of request he send my cif no. but by mistake of branch code he send cif no.chhatarpur in place of khaga.so what can i do.both bank maneger not given positive response.i traivel 60 km. per day for this matter.my atm also missing so look into the matter and arrange to transfer my account from khagaBranch to deviganj branch immediately. Early action in this regard shall be highly appreciated.

Anang PAL SINGH

MO. NO.9198324356
umesh kumar sharma

Oct 17, 2014

PAYMENT DETAILS NOT RECEIVED FROM BANK.

SIR,
I AM A STUDENT I FILL UP A FORM " BIHAR STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION" I HAVE TO DEPOSITED ON 25/09/2014 AMOUNT RS. 350/- COMPUTER GENERATE SBI BANK CHALLAN, AND I AM DEPOSIT SBI BANK SALKIA BRANCH, BANK GIVEN JOURNAL NO. 008489507, BUT NEXT PROCESS OF THE FORM (B.S.S.C.), SOWING "PAYMENT DETAILS NOT RECEIVED FROM BANK.
MY REGISTRATION NO. 2201547310, PLEASE SEE EARLY AS POSSIBLE, BECAUSE FORM DATE GOING ON END.
I VISIT SBI SALKIA BRANCH NO GIVEN ANY RESPONSE FROM MANAGER TO CASH TAILLOR COUNTER STAFF.
PLEASE GIVE ME ANY SOLUTION OR ADVISE ON MY CELL NO.9748533046.

THANKING YOU,

Oct 16, 2014

ATM

TEEN BAR FORM JAMA KARANE PAR SBI SHAKHA KE GOPAL KAPOOR NE HAMARA FORM SUBMIT NHI KAR RHA HAI. MERE BAR BAR KAHNE PAR MUJHE BRANCH SE BHAGA DIYA. MUJHE BAHUT DUKH HUA. BAAR BAAR FORM JAMA KARAWANE KE LIYE KAHATE HAI KRIPAYA AAP SE NIWEDAN HAI KI SAMASSYA KASAMADHAN KARE

WITH REGARD

KAMAL BHAN SINGH
JARI
JARI BAZAR
ALLAHABAD
dudhat

Oct 14, 2014

transfer money to wrong account

i have transacted the money to the wrong account due to mistack how can return back money to my bank account ?the money was transfer to the mobile banking.

bank: sbi
E-mail dudhat777@gmail.com
Gadiyaram Venkateswarlu

Oct 13, 2014

A/c debited but not received by merchant

Due to computer hang, my online payment procedure was not completed for purchase at snapdeal.com. But my mobile No.9440555765 received message that Rs.2895/- was debited towards my purchase on POS 000000000139428 at www.ccavenue.com/charg txn# 101111894193.
Hence I request you to refund the above erroneously debited amount to my A/c at an early date.
G.Venkateswarlu, SB A/c No.10558479731. Debit Card No.6220180090100070144.
Vimlesh Kumar Goswami

Oct 13, 2014

Account Openning

I submitted fully completed form for Account opening in SBI Pithla Branch in Faizabad ( uttar pradesh ) district, on date 12.09.2014 with our photostated documents. Sir, above one month completed but my account has not opened. Official also not giving satisfactory answer. I became hopeless.
Sir I am awaiting your positive response.
" Thanking You"

Mobile N 9838655406
E mail vimleshkumargoswami@gmail.com
Kameswararao Gupta

Oct 10, 2014

Regarding the Mis Behavior of Mr RamaKrishna ( Housing loan dept) from Srikakulam Main Branch

I have a housing loan in your branch and I have met Mr Rama Krishna ( Housing loan dept ) unlimited number of times regarding the complaint the deduction of loan amount from my saving account irregularly . He is speaking arrogantly with the customer and misbehaving and treating us worst manner which I can’t express.

I am expecting a response from you .

Br// Kamesh
+919948415981
david-

JNGYJI

A machine that make phone new
People often in troubled with their cracked phones,especially their poor screens.it seems too wasteful to throw it.Now we have a perfect solution to make the cracked screen phone new.Yes,it is our magical and amazing machine for screen repair.With its' help,If the touch lcd of the screen is OK(it is very likely),you just need about 2$ to change a cover for the phone.And it just need 2 mins!It will be the best lover for the phone repairmen,right?they can earn money with less costs!You can do it.We provide this kind of machine with favorable price.Come on! It will be the best seller!Be qucik,please!
Please contact with us for more information: E-mail:sales2@juttale.com Skype:David -AJT Whatsapp:+86 018682177197
ashlogics

Not giving loan against gold:SBI Infopark Kochi

As agriculture gold load facility is provided in all nationalized banks in India , I asked for a loan in the branch.
But the managers response is very bad and she regret to give the loan and in very harsh manner.
But at the same time they are giving loan to others in their personal interests also.
I have all required documents with me like land tax receipts (I think not needed in case of amount < 1 lakh) ,ID proofs etc.

Branch : SBI Infopark,Tejomaya, kochi:682030

Ashish C
Ph:9995025633
Kochi

Bihar Staff Selection Commission - payment
    sir please extend the challan deposit date.
    snapdeal.com - Not received freebie
    I had ordered nexus 5 from snapdeal and received the...
    staff selection commission - password is wrong
    I have applied for SSC combined higher level exam n noted...
    UPSC - ROLL NO MISPLACED
    Misplaced my CAPF(AC) 2014 Roll No. Registration ID:...
    snapdeal.com - Product not delivered
    I have purchased a cordless phone (Order No, 3280279386)...
    Municipal Corporation Dehradun - terror of street dogs
    Sir, I stay at Ashirwad Enclave, Ballupur Chowk. We are...
    Domino's Pizza, Keshavadasapuram - Cheating and Rude talking, Beware customers
    My name is Eugene D M. and I went to Domino's Pizza...
    SBI - PENSION NOT INITIATED AND RETIREMENT GRATUITY AND...
    TO The Chief Manager SBI CPPC J.C. Road, Patna DEAR...
    TataSky - channels and poor cus service
    Hiii sir I have been more than years in Tatasky SD..but u...