online sbi

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about online sbi

sourab mondal

Sep 18, 2014

can not take A/C no.

The Bank Manager,
State Bank Of India,
Kasemnagar Branch,
Kasemnagar , burdwan,West Bengal

My name is Sourav Mondal, (Vill-Taldanga,P.O-Paligram, P.S-Mongalkote, Dist.-Burdwan) are hereby informed that I submitted my student application form one month earlier but I can not get my A/C no. or account related any information from bank.
So, I request to the bank authority for solving my problem.Kindly requesting you to please do some on an urgent basis and oblige us.
Date-18/09/2014 Sourav Mondal
saravanan1074

MY ATM IS MISSING PLS DEACTIVE

MY ATM IS MISSING PLS DEACTIVE.MY ACC NO :31213797945...PH: 9092487783.
NAME: SARAVANAN.BRANCH CODE 12775
bhushan dhote

bank band

Kal se kanektevite na honeka karab bank band hai
bhushan dhote

Sep 16, 2014

kanektiviti na honeke karan bank band hai

Manora branch me kalse kanektiviti na honeke karan bank band hai
adrimtawri

Sep 13, 2014

sms not getting on mobile

sir I have a joint SB account in kamala nehru nagar jodhpur SBI branch. My accounts number is 30034283178 I am not getting sms on my any types transaction. many times I have complaints to my parent branch but they every time replied that there is a technical problem and we are sending complaints to our IT department.
Sir I request you to kindly arrange to give me a facility of sms on transaction of my such accounts

2nd MYy correct name is ADRIM KHAN TAWRI but in cheque book printed ADRIM KHAN Tiwri it is also wrong kindly correct it in your records I have submitted supporting documents for ADRIM KHAN TAWRI not for ADRIM KHAN TIWRI

ADRIM KHAN TAWRI
B-139 Kamala nehru nagar Jodhpur
mobile no 9413395277
SRINIVAS PASNURI

Sep 10, 2014

Wrong amount remitted through neft

State Bank Of India
The Branch Manager,
Baragaon Varanasi
Uttar Pradesh,

SUB : REVERSAL OF FUND TO CORRECT ACCOUNT NUMBER

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is with reference to the NEFT transaction carried out by AC NO : 149305000197 (Name : Kohinoor Nagarik Shakari Patasantha Ltd) on 31/07/2014 for Rs 7000/- through transaction id:625300588

The amount had to be transferred to AC no : 1228001500149559(Name INDAL MAHATHO ),but due to the

Custommer's error, the same was tranferred to AC no :31809760600(INDAL MAHATHO
Hence requesting you to please transferred the fund to the correct account number or reverse the fund to Our AC no 149305000197 (Kohinoor Nagarik Sahakari Patasantha Ltd) Branch IFSC code :ICIC0001493)
branch : Bhiwandi Dist : Thane : Maharashtra
Kindly reuesting you to please do the same on an urgent basis and oblige us.

For KOHINOOR NAGARI SAHAKARI PATASANSTHA LTD
GUNDU SATEESH

Sep 9, 2014

sb mobile banking

i am using sbfreedom transferred money through IMPS from my sbh ac62264332739 to one of my friend sbia/c32953786354 money got deducted from my account but ddidnt got credited to my friends account. plz riverse money my account
Dinesh BIndra

Sep 8, 2014

Not issuing saving bank pass book to the clients by SBI Sawra, Distt Shimla (HP)

Our institute Govt. Polytechnic Rohroo is running a central Govt. scheme CDTP. Under this scheme training is imparted to the youth from rural villages ( mostly drop outs ) so that they can earn their livelihood. State Govt. is providing Kaushal Vikas Bhatta ,scholorssip of Rs 1000/- per months to the trainees. For this trainees have to sumit as attested copy of their pass book ( front page and last page) as an essential requirement.

It si sumitted that
Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA

Address: DIST SIMLA, HP 171206
State: HIMACHAL PRADESH
District: SHIMLA (Click here for all the branches of "STATE BANK OF INDIA" in "SHIMLA" District)
Branch: SAWRA
Contact: 01781-238134

IFSC Code: SBIN0004584 (used for RTGS, IMPS and NEFT transactions)

Branch Code: Last six characters of IFSC Code represent Branch code.

MICR Code: 171002121

is not issuing pass books to their clients since a long time due to various reasons stated by the Bank manager on telephone on Dated 6-09-2014 to the undersigned. Trainees who live in nearby villages have visited the bank many times but could not get the pass book. Due to which they could not complete the frrmalities for kaushal bhatta. You are requested to direct the Bank manager to issue the pass books to the poor village people at the earliest so that they are not depriced of their scholorships. Please trea it as urgent.

DINESH BINDRA

Internal Co Ordinator (CDTP Scheme)

H.O.D. (Eltx. & Comm. Engg.)

Govt. Polytechnic, Rohroo, Distt. Shimla (H.P.)

Ph. no. 9418233477
HN Vimalanathan

Sep 8, 2014

non-credit of online payment

Savings Bank Account No 10947061076, DSSC, Wellington Branch, Tamil Nadu in respect of H Noval Vimalanathan. I have made an online payment of Coimbatore Corporation a sum of Rs 1276/- on 14 Aug 14 against POS 422607861371. The same has not been credited to the payee. As such I was to pay once again under POS 422803494915 on 16 Aug 14. Even after one month the amount has not been credit to my account.

You are requested to reconcile and credit the amount back to my account.
NISHU PRASAD

Sep 7, 2014

DELAY IN CLEARANCE OF CHEQUE

I would like to state u that i have deposited two cheque's in ashok nagar,ranchi branch dated 01.9.14,with the name as SUDHANSHU NARAIN VERMA,CH NO:000202,000105.
But ,till today 07.9.14 it has been not cleared as my instalment of vehicle has to be deducted every month of 5th.
So. i am suffering from such problem .So kindly take some actions of bad feedback from ur side
kaushal089

Sep 4, 2014

sbi surendra palace hosangabad road (30390)

Sir branch manager is nt opening my acount saying that the health insurance policy is necessary .... so sir plzz look into the mattet
Phn..7415168254
Emsil id..kaushalkumar089@gmail.com
madhu5836

Aug 31, 2014

Transaction Rights

Am having a SB A/c with SBI nd is in operation since 2007. Had applied for Net Banking, for which I had received my ID nd PW. But drr started my problem. D Problem is dat am not been able to transact through online (Demat Services) or mobile banking. Am getting a message as "Only viewing rights permitted, Plz contact branch for transaction rights". Accordingly I visited my home branch in SBI main, Kurnool on 16 Aug 2014. But d Dy Mgr told me dat my account already hav transaction rights. Now whom should I hav to believe. What is d problem? Am not been able to get d problem. Dis is where one gets irritated. Dats why Private Banks like ICICI are crossing SBI. My a/c No is 10826469469. Plz help me out.
Appayya M Mathapathi

Aug 31, 2014

Incorrect Balance

Subject: Incorrect Cash Balance shown in my account No.20132070842
Opening balance was 19520.28 I have withdrawn Rs.12500/-on 29-08-2014 but internet banking account shows balance as 5479.72
instead of Rs. 7020.28 where is the balance amount of Rs.1540.56 pl findout and reply how this happens and I have not done any transaction in between last three days. How to trust nad how it can happen this who is misusing my account.
waiting for an ealy reply,
Mathapathi
shagun27

Aug 30, 2014

clearing of cheque

Sir,i have deposited acheque in my saving account in lakhanpur branch(8019) on 13.8.2014 it is govt. Cheque issued from treasury and cleared from auraiya branch (612). Till date my account is not credited with the cheque amount as i am having the loss of interest in my GPF account as it was deposit in my account.
Please do the needful.

Akhilesh Dixit
Saving account no.10210249737
Dinesh.N

Aug 30, 2014

Failed Online Payment although amount deducted from bank

I made payment towards online examination fees for IPCE Group-II Exam. Payment was deducted from the bank whereas the transaction was not complete and i was made to make the payment again So i request to refund the money back to my a/c

Regards:- Jithender.M
dinesh.n401@gmail.com
Jithender.m2011@gmail.com
archanajoshi12

Aug 28, 2014

misheved with us

we went SBI GREEN VIEW PARK BRANCH FOR GETTING OUR ARRIERS .WE MET CHIEF MANAGER JAGTAR FOR THIS PURPOSE.HE REFUSED TO DO OUR WORK AND MISBEHAVED WITH US.HE INSULTED US AND WAS VERY RUDE TO US.
THERE WAS A JUDGE SITTING NEXT TO HIM AND WE WAITED HER TO GO.JAGTAR SAID THAT HIS PRIORITY IS DAT JUDGE NOT US.DAT WAS VERY INSULTING FOR US .WE WANT JAGTAR CHIEF MANAGER HOSHIARPUR GREEN VIEW PARK BRANCH TO APOLOGISE US FOR HIS MISBEHAVE AND FOR TALKING RUDELY TO US
Motipawale Dattatrey

Aug 27, 2014

mobile banking

I am SBH account 52069474715 holder, I transfer money to other account through mobile banking but money is not transfer but I received sms is Limit checking failed code 9999.
Please solve this problem.
Motipawale Dattatrey

Aug 27, 2014

mobile banking

I am SBH account holder, I transfer money to other account through mobile banking but money is not transfer but I received sms is Limit checking failed code 9999.
Please solve this problem.
dinesh15699023l

Aug 23, 2014

RETURN OF PAYMENT THROUGH BRANCH HARPALPUR

NON DEPOSITE OF PAYMENT
REFUND OF MONTHLY PAYMENT FOR THE MONTH OF JUL 2014
SIGNALS LETTER NO 792/PAO/OA/MSP/CORR OF SUG 08.
ACCOUNT NO 20038718893.
KINDLY SEND INFORMATION MOB NO 8699798146 AND EMAIL ID rajeshpatel1568@gmail.com
dinesh15699023l

Aug 23, 2014

NON DEPOSITE OF PAYMENT

REFUND OF MONTHLY PAYMENT FOR THE MONTH OF JUL 2014
SIGNALS LETTER NO 792/PAO/OA/MSP/CORR OF SUG 08.
ACCOUNT NO 20038718893.
KINDLY SEND INFORMATION MOB NO 9041364029 AND EMAIL ID rajeshpatel1568@gmail.com
mahesh8843

Aug 22, 2014

my net banking is not working from last 2 months

hi i m chowdary my net banking transactions are not working from last 2months.3 times i was contaqct my branch manager they was tell to me go and check u r net banking .how i know my mobile number is 9052959614 or 9000150436
shri mahavir traders

Aug 22, 2014

QAB

Dear team I have a current account and no 10791424605 m/s shri Mahavira traders hathras so without information QAB charge dedect rs 15680 so request to reverse entry in my a/ c. Regard Pramod varshney mob 9837811107
ameenahmed

Branch Manager not responding through Email

I am a NRI I have a NRE Internet Bank account at Nalgonda Main branch(06293) i changed my mobile number i need to add my present mobile number which is use for Internet bank account etc.

i requested through email to my branch manager but he did not change.one time he replied by email he mentioned mobile number is changed but when i open my Internet account there is no changes .i cant add beneficiary etc. plz give any advice to solve my problem.

Mohammad Ishtiyaq Ahmed
00966 562486563
ameen.mohd@yahoo.com
Dammam,K.S.A
Jemmy

Online and mobile banking

Sir I am jimmy depala having having a saving bank account in SBI.I have my debit card and applied for online and mobile banking thereby I should get message in my mobile immediately after either withdrawing from ATM or doing any online transaction but unfortunately this is not the case.I visited the bank for this issue many times but still my problem is unsolved.After withdrawing from ATM am not receiving any message which is causing me a problem.i request you to get back to me and solve me problem as soon as possible.
lokesh1989

online payment

I have given a one order in flipkart on 21-july-2014, but that transaction was failed and i got a message like bank is not respond. even thogh on that transaction (trasaction no IGX1303917) amout (Rs 409) has debited. but it is not credited back. please respond as early as possible.

Relief India Trust - fraudulent NGO
    Recd call on 17 sept 2014 from 9211586634 - Hariom Sharma...
    Rediff.com India Limited - Took money but item not delivered
    Rediff.com India Limited's shopping service i.e....
    OBCL - Traffic
    Hello everyone, Recently i am shifting my job delhi to...
    ICICI - NO SALARY
    Sir, Iam working in icici bank since 2011. Under i...
    care@paytm.com - Unsuccessful recharge
    I used paytm for online recharge on 17/09/14 at 0858 PM,...
    punjab national bank - Branch Manager avoided to listen complain
    Dear Sir/Madam, Subject : Complaint against ATM...
    www.shiningyourcareer.com - Financial Fraud
    Dear Sir, I am engineer working in Pune. I received a...