online sbi

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about online sbi

KASHINATH BASAK

Mar 4, 2015

Excess amount debited as sms alert

I am maintaining a S.B. Account with B.K.Paul Avenue Branch(1767), Kolkata with my Daughter bearing A/c. No.32239744918. On 16th February, 2015 I got a SMS from your server that, your account debited an amount of Rs. 337/- as SMS Charge.

Here is a question from my end that, how much amount can be charge for SMS Charge as per RBI Rules ?

Please check the above mentioned account and give me a fruitful answer from your end.

Branch Manager of the same Branch, is not suitable for a satisfactory action.

Kashinath Basak & Snigdha Basak
AF MK

sbh debit card blocked

Since 2 days my sbh debit card has been blocked and i m unable to carry out my online transactions.
sknaorem

TRANSFER TO INSURANCE PREMIUM

State bank made TRANSFER INSURANCE PREMIUM (TRANSFER TO 32530917050) without my knowledge from my SBI account on 18-Feb-2015. I do not know for what insurance they made transfer from my account without my knowledge. Such act is like hacking my account by SBI. Even, I have not received any document related to the said insurance. I do not know the policy number of the said insurance. I had mailed to SBI regarding the matter, but they reply me that "the complaint was attended and closed after resolution (PT9992216749338); raise your CMS complaint in correct category." I want to know why they deduct my money in the name of insurance, which I have no idea, without my knowledge. I want them to return my deducted amount and not to deduct in the future without prior consent from the customer.

My name: Samarjit Kumar Naorem
Acc No. : 20180694988

Please help me to solve to return my deducted amount.
SusmithaN

atm pin

I lost my SBI ATM card and requested for both the PIN and Card.I received my card through post but pin is with the bank.
Actually Iam working in Hyderabad far away from my home branch,Vizianagaram.I cannot go right now for ATM pinto home branch.I will go in may.
Can you please let me know what is the other option that is available so that my card wont expire and
want to know whether pin wont expire
PRAMANDER MITTAL

Mar 1, 2015

CASH CREDIT A/C O/D PNL. INTEREST

O/D Panel Interest & Other Charges CHARGED on the below mentioned account.

Detail of Account :- Krishna Electrical & Engineers
Account No:-30363583723-Branch Code:- 02493
Swargashram Branch Rishikesh

dear sir,
i want to bring your attention to this particular account that the State Bank of India is charged unnecessary charges. The detail of charges is as follow:-

1. Commitment Charge:-
30/05/2014 223.60
21/06/2014 223.60
28/07/2014 223.60
09/09/2014 223.60
13/11/2014 223.60
16/12/2014 223.60
Total 1341.60
(in the above i do not make any commitment to the bank)
2. Property Insurance:-
02/08/2014 295.00
(Insurance is done by ourselves and provide to the bank)
3. T.R.I. Fees :-
22/01/2015 1205.00
( As per bank norms the legal report is required by the bank after 3 year or any change in the credit facility)
4. O/D Panel Interest:-
31/12/2014 1227.00
31/01/2015 1787.00
28/02/2015 2169.00
Total 5183.00
( wrong charges of panel interest on cc facility )
VAIBHAW KUMAR

Feb 27, 2015

Resend : Not Clearing of Banker Cheques by Tilouthu SBI Branch

Non Clearing of Banker Cheques
CLEARING OF BANKERS CHEQUE . SBI TILOUTHU
1. I " Vaibhaw Kumar have deposited under mentioned Bankers Cheque (of SBI Sasaram) at SBI Tilouthu branch on
30 Sep. 2013.
Cheque No. Dated Amount Bank S/C No.
804582 23 Sep. 2013 3250.00 83617526
804583 23 Sep. 2013 3200.00 83617808
804587 23 Sep. 2013 4160.00 83617899
2. These Banker Cheques has not been remitted to my Saving Account No. 31096045869 till date. I am in desperate need of this money as my wife is seriously is and her treatment is delayed almost for 17 months due to non-payment of above Bankers Cheque.

3. Annexed please find the documents I gather last 17 months of continuous unsuccessful effort which I made to get amount credited to my account. I have all ready given the photo copy of Bankers Cheque. But not response the Bank Staff and he was told me 'aaj aao kal aao'. and Accountant will also told me 'jao bank per case karo tab hi tumhara payment hoga'.

4. At present I have been badly slipped into trouble due to negligence of customer services between two SBI branches mentioned at para 1 above. I therefore request you to intitiate appropriate action to remit above Cheque amount together with interest & sufficient compensation from receipt of this complaint.

KINDLY PERSUE MY COMPLAINT WITH THE BRANCH THAT WHY HE NOT CLEARING MY BANKERS CHEQUE WHICH WAS DEPOSITED BY ME IN THE BRANCH ON 30.09.2013 (LAST 17 MONTHS PASSED)

VAIBHAW KUMAR
vijaytrk94

Feb 26, 2015

I don't anything ass.manager saying

He say me I don't know about my branch...first take action thirukkoyillur branch
605757 Pincode
heisnamnaren

Feb 24, 2015

ATM Card and Cheque book not end in time

I have opened a saving account bearing account no. 34571246667 at SBI, Singjamei Branch, Imphal. Even after one and half month of opening the account during the first week of January, 2015, the cheque book and the ATM Card is yet to be received. The SBI authority need to check from time to time if the postal department is working properly or send the necessaries through a reliable courier. Without any means for withdrawing cash from bank it is improper to deposit any cash in the bank as any emergency may arise. Please check and send me the ATM Card and the cheque book at an earliest.
gurmet kaur

Feb 23, 2015

amount debited twice from my account

I am Gurmeet kaur , having bank account no10521928056 at sbi Yeshwanthpur branch
While doing shopping throught swipping my debit card(ATM)POS
but first time showing card decline after that i again swiped and show card decline, but amount was deducted twice from my account one was on the same day and another was next day, but the Vendor says the amount has'nt received yet, but payment got deducted from my account and the amount was 1900/- it has been debited from my account and the two times transanction id is POS 504607036846 and the 2nd is POS 504607037280 total amount deducted is Rs 3800.

so please see this mater and take a step against this complain.

give me confirmation in the mobile no-9986341158
email id-gurmeetlucky@gmail.com.
please revert back.
the transaction date was 15th and 16th february 2015.
avinash Bhati

Feb 22, 2015

ATM Card Not Reissue by Home Branch

I am Avinash Bhati, I am SBI Customer & A/c No. 30097347968. My Home Branch in Chawla Colony Ballabgarh.
I went three times in Home Branch and submitted two times application but I have not get my ATM Card.
When I call Customer Care they reply your application not uploaded in our system.
1st time I went in November 2014 and deposit application.
2nd time I went in January and ask about my application Mr. Pawan Gupta reply Who Person see ATM Card related work he is on leave so You come after 26th January 2015. When I want complaint for my ATM Card to Manager. Manager also was no there.
3rd time I went on 18th Feb. 2015. Who Person See ATM Card related was not there. When I ask Mr. Pawan Gupta he reply he go to somewhere & You give me your application I will give him. I deposit ATM Card Reissue Form & I told him Check my application.I my home 20 K.M. far from the Home Branch
He told me your application is deposit. You can go to home & we will issue your ATM Card in 7 days.
But I have not get any information about my ATM Card.
Please do Something Sir.
I will be thankful to you.

Avinash Bhati

M. 09891696410
deepasiva1566

Feb 20, 2015

transfer of dsp account to my home town

Sir my account held with SBI east Patel nagar new Delhi . I wish to transfer my account to my home town details are given below SBI Kuzhithurai branch , IFSC Code : SBIN0000867 , MICR : 629002005& branch code: 000867.so please transfer my DSP account to said branch as soon as possible.I shall be ever great full for your kind of act ness.
vismaya venkatesh.B

Feb 20, 2015

For Bank statement charging 90 Rs per each pages

venkatesh .B
Saving A/c No: 33572125504
Hebbal Branch Mysore

I am venkatesh Customer of sbi ,two days back i have taken bank statement for last six months total 7 pages they have charged Rs 650/-
what is the minimum fee for get statements

i took three times in last year for that each time charged Rs 250/- statement was required for my personal work

what is the rule are you charging this amount

In any private bank charging Rs120/- for one year statement.

why you are charging this much amount

please explain

if i take with same statement with on line there is no charges ,

you are bank charging this amount its not justice for your any customer
thoutamravinder

amount not received

dear sir,
i am thoutam ravinder..resident of nayeem nagar,hanamkonda..i admitted to withdraw an amount of 10,000 rupees at SBI nayeemnagar,2nd ATM at 12:41pm on 20/02/2015....but i received only Rs.9,500 (500 rupees notes-19)...i didn' t receive one 500 rupees note due to shortage in the ATM CENTRE..card no.6220180716600066055..txn no.4301....atm id: S10G003422015..MY AC.NO is 20101162107...please credit 500 rupees to my ac...
jykmr10

ATM Amount not received

Ref: SBI a/c no 32834617100 ,Gudimangalam branch, Tamilnadu
ATM card no: 5196190054442472
Mobile no 09842711581
My name is s Jayakumar, I had been dropped Rs 1000/(thousand only) from my SBI a/c in the date of 17.02.2015(axis bank lambi branch atm)But I didn't receive the money for the technical problem, I had given complaint to SBI customer care. But still any replay from their,
So please you kindly take an action and inform through my mobile no 09842711581
mukesh vishwakarma

cif coad

sir Mobail no 9425811870 not responding, sir abhi mai branch mai nahu hua asa bala jata hai are mai cif coad ke liye pareshn hua maihar branch office maihar sbi maihar branch coad hai.00471

Mukesh vishwakarma
Mobile no.8989613355
Sawaiimadhopur

Feb 18, 2015

deduction of payment from my A/c

R/s I have submitted fee of RPSC For the post of Lecturer in political science on dated 13/2/2015 at 10.05 am through my account txn 021315961792 amount Rs 150 . The amount is deducted from my account but application number is not allotted me.Thus this transaction remains unsuccessful the application for the above post is not accepted. So kindly refund my amount Rs 150 in my account no.20130549485 as soon as possible.
Mukesh kumar Saini
aishwarya roy

Feb 17, 2015

regarding education loan

RESPECTED SIR,

I AISHWARYA ROY. I AM A HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT STUDENT, BEG TO INFORM YOU THAT ON SEPTEMBER 2014 I HAD APPLIED FOR A EDUCATION LOAN IN SBI KOLKATA CASSIPORE BRANCH.ON 15TH DECEMBER 2014 I RECEIVED ONE LETTER FROM STATE BANK OF INDIA RETAIL ASSETS CENTRAL PROCESSING CENTRE,KOLKATA {LETTER NO.-BR2043/EL/14-15(LOS-2958391)} THAT SOME OF MY DOCUMENTS - NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE FROM RAILWAY AUTHORITY(AS MY FATHER DO SERVICE IN EASTERN RAILWAY HOWRAH BRANCH),X PASS CERTIFICATE- THESE ARE NOT SUBMITTED AND ALSO ASSURED THAT AFTER SUBMITTING THESE DOCUMENT MY LOAN WILL GET SANCTIONED. SO,BY JANUARY 2015 I SUBMITTED ALL MY PENDING DOCUMENTS. THIS IS FEBRUARY 2015 AND STILL NOW MY LOAN IS NOT SANCTIONED.

TODAY 17 FEB 2015, I RECEIVED LAST WARNING FROM MY COLLEGE THAT ALL OF MY PAYMENTS THAT IS,ADMISSION FEES,FEES OF FIRST SEMESTER AND SECOND SEMESTER WHICH ARE DUE, I HAVE TO CLEAR ON 24 TH FEBRUARY 2015,OTHERWISE THEY WILL SUSPEND ME FROM THE COLLEGE.THESE FEES ARE INCLUDED IN THAT EDUCATION LOAN WHICH I APPLIED FOR.

THE BANK IS STILL SAYING THAT NOC OF MY FATHER'S WHICH I SUBMITTED IS NOT APPLICABLE AND ALSO SAYING THAT THEY NEED SOME MORE TIME TO MAKE THE LOAN SANCTIONED.

THEREFORE, IT IS MY EARNEST REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND PLEASE DO SOMETHING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU,
YOURS SINCERELY,

AISHWARYA ROY

E-MAIL ID:royaishwarya1995@gmail.com
MDEBNATH95

Feb 13, 2015

didn't get Sbi freedom cash back offer

from 5th feb I didn't get cash back on transfering of rs-5000/- by using sbi freedom.
akp2468329

Wrong Aadhar No linked to my SB A/c

I am a customer of SBI Main Branch, Bhubaneswar. My SB A/c no is 10872327906. I had given my Aadhar No. to link with the A/c.But it was linked with wrong Aadhar No. My correct Aadhar No. is 4579 4977 0751 but it was linked as 4579 4977 0715. When I complained it the staff tried their best change the wrong Aadhar No.but they failed. Pl help me to change that as soon as possible.
From:- Ajay Kumar Pradhan, Contact No- 9861404578
tufail

ATM No.5196190219056696 Password PIN Invailed

ATM password invailed
kjsncs

Feb 12, 2015

refund-wrongly debited for new ATM card charge-requested

Account Number-SB 10593966915 SALEM MAIN. CUSOMER NAME-Kandasamy. Complaint No. CR91316415688 Dated 02/02/2015. So for not rectified & no reply received.
Somebody called me over LL PHONE on 3.2.2015 and told that I am having two ATM cards and amount will be recovered for these two cards. I had applied to issue new ATM card because the old one which was issued before 7or 8 years was damaged unable to use. THE NEW CARD NUMBER -5196 1901 9520 7594 .
Instead of to refund the wrongly debited amount with out my permission or intimation he threaten me to recover TWO ATM annual fee for new and old card(instead of this the new card was issued).
So I kindly request you to refund the wrongly debited ATM card issued charge & also to cancel the old ATM card as already requested in my application for new ATM card.
sarikasawant

Cash withdrawal from ATM without PIN

Dear Concern

This si Sarika Madhukar Sawant account holder of SBI saving account no. 30474538434 since from 2008.I would like to log complaint against debit transaction done on 20/12/2014 (early morning) without Debit Someone from Delhi area had stolen my hand purse while travelling in Jammu-Tavi train on dtd. 20/12/15 towards Jammu.I lost Rs. 25000.00 cash from above account without Debit Pin.All transactions done on 20/12/2014 without Debit PIN.

Request you please look into this matter & investigate the same,as we found that now a days banking is also not safe for consumers & 25k is very huge amount for salaried person.

Hope you will do the needful & investigate the same soon.

I had visited to my branch but they required FIR Copy so it was pending to log the complaint now I have Police FIR Copy with me which i have received 3 days back from Delhi railway police.

Thanking You
Sarika M.Sawant
Bhayander
sarikasawant

Cash withdrawal from ATM

Dear Concern

This is Sarika Madhukar Sawant account holder of SBI saving account no. 30474538434 since from 2008.I would like to log complaint against debit transaction done on 20/12/2014 (early morning) without Debit Someone from Delhi area had stolen my hand purse while travelling in Jammu-Tavi train on dtd. 20/12/15 towards Jammu.I lost Rs. 25000.00 cash from above account without Debit Pin.All transactions done on 20/12/2014 without Debit PIN.

Hope you will do the needful & investigate the same soon.

I have Police FIR Copy with me.

Thanking You
Sarika M.Sawant
Bhayander
syamu bynaboina

Feb 11, 2015

money recovery or work is done

i have using net banking purpose of mobile recharge though paytm money is taken work is not done how to solve this problem
syamu bynaboina

Feb 11, 2015

money recovery or work is done

i have net banking through using online recharge by paytm but money is taken work is not done how to solve it

Indane Gas - Reactivation of my indane gas connection
    PLEASE REACTIVATE MY INDANE GAS CONNECTION.MY CONSUMER NO....
    tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in - Modification Disabled
    Sir/Madam, My name is Kohila L Reg...
    iphone shop - IPHONESHOP.US
    IS IPHONESHOP.US A SCAM TO?
    help---uidai.govt.in - Adhar Card Not Recived
    Me and my wife can not recive Adhar Card /any SMS .My...
    HDFC BANK/ NETBANKIN IPIN - Account Locked for user
    Account Locked I have tried more then 5 times with a...
    HP Gas - login problem
    login problem wrong email change of email id Dear...
    Vijay TV/ Star TV - Idhu Kadhala
    Hi, I was quite disappointed with the disappearance of...
    lalitha nursing home - money oriented hospital
    Family based hospital... U all have no choice than...
    COCA COLA ONLINE LOTTERY - COCA-COLA NATIONAL LOTTERY 2015
    COCA-COLA NATIONAL LOTTERY 2015 Po Box 200, Harrogate...
    AIRTEL 3G - though 3G net balance is there net process is slow
    i have recharged my airtel sim with unlimited 3G...