online sbi

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about online sbi

sunilkumar91

Oct 22, 2014

unable to make online payment

I have a sbi saving a/c 31372519012. My debit card no is 6220180201200075152 When i attempt to make an online payment by my debit card, it asks for otp and below otp field, a msg is written-" your mobile no is not registered, kindly contact to your home branch". I went to my home branch 3-4 times but they were unable to solve the problem saying that your mobile no 9777849683 is already registered with your a/c and debit card. They also have an excuse that"- this problem is common with the accounts opened by welcome kit".

So, please help me to solve it.
Thankyou!
JAGA333

Oct 20, 2014

complaint abiut a clerk of sbi because of his neglagency of duty and also rude behaviour

Dear sir/madam I go to the sbi bank and i goto the counter and i wanted to withdrawl an amount from sbi bijpur but the clerk in the counter is refused my request .i ask him but he did not saied satisified answer to me and also say me a rude answer.plz tke any action on the clerk....
Your faithfully
a.jagadeeswara rao
SBI-BIJPUR
SONEBHDRA (DIST)
U.P-(STATE)
SEEMASURI63

Oct 18, 2014

sms alerts

My account no. is 20232296630 .Not getting sms alert service.Already registered with brancn but getting reply from branch that this problem is due to service provider Charges for this facility is also taken by bank.Earlier also registered with customer care vide complaint no.OP1065514132192dt.7-10-14.Got reply mentioed above.Requested to look in matter and do needful.

SEEMA SURI
M.No.9560645559
@kishan

fake note of 1000 rs

Dear sir ..my account no. 20063242711 named kishan lal . sir i had drawn a 1000 rs note from sbi atm dated 02 october 2014. i.d. S10G000659015 (transaction no. 4971 sbi iaf stn jodhpur ). which was founded to be fake.
Thereafter i had complaint regarding this to my home branch SBI AF STN JODHPUR RAJASTHAN branch code 3649. And didnot get the satisfactory response from the bank staff. They said we are not dealing with this matter and contact to SBI special branch jodhpur . After reaching to sbi special branch ...
Contacted to the branch manager and atm incharge but they both didnot gave the satisfactory solution to my problem and just washed their hand from this matter.
Sir i am a working air warrior of the iaf jodhpur station.
Kindly look in to the matter urgently and take necessary steps .
Gautam De

Change of Mobile Number

I , Gautam De, SBI Account No.10954245318 ,I am not getting alert for every ATM activities due to posting of wrong mobile number.Also while doing online transaction ,my mobile number is unable to catch the transaction password. My actual Mobile number is 9474026513. So kindly take necessary action to solve the above issue as early as possible.

Regards:
Gautam De
gtmde4171@gmail.com
anang singh

sms not getting

sir I have a joint SB account in khaga fatehpur SBI branch. My accounts number is 30269252653 I am not getting sms on my any types transaction. many times I have complaints to my parent branch but they every time replied that there is a technical problem and we are sending complaints to our IT department.
Sir I request you to kindly arrange to give me a facility of sms on transaction of my such account MY MO. NO IS 9198324356

ANANG PAL SINGH
MO. NO.9198324356
anang singh

account transfer

my name is Anang Pal Singh i opened my account in sbi branch khaga(code 248) fatehpur in 2007.acct. no is 30269252653.
i have given to requesion for accot.transfer from khaga to my nearest branch deviganj kaushambi(code15138)before 8 month.
but they transfer only my cif no, not transfer my accont. .when i contact to khaga branch maneger about that matter .he told me first go to deviganj branch and again do forward the cif code by branch maneger deviganj to khagabranch. when ireached deviganj branch and told to maneger please forward my cif no. to khaga branch.then he replied you are not authorised for this work.after a lot of request he send my cif no. but by mistake of branch code he send cif no.chhatarpur in place of khaga.so what can i do.both bank maneger not given positive response.i traivel 60 km. per day for this matter.my atm also missing so look into the matter and arrange to transfer my account from khagaBranch to deviganj branch immediately. Early action in this regard shall be highly appreciated.

Anang PAL SINGH

MO. NO.9198324356
umesh kumar sharma

Oct 17, 2014

PAYMENT DETAILS NOT RECEIVED FROM BANK.

SIR,
I AM A STUDENT I FILL UP A FORM " BIHAR STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION" I HAVE TO DEPOSITED ON 25/09/2014 AMOUNT RS. 350/- COMPUTER GENERATE SBI BANK CHALLAN, AND I AM DEPOSIT SBI BANK SALKIA BRANCH, BANK GIVEN JOURNAL NO. 008489507, BUT NEXT PROCESS OF THE FORM (B.S.S.C.), SOWING "PAYMENT DETAILS NOT RECEIVED FROM BANK.
MY REGISTRATION NO. 2201547310, PLEASE SEE EARLY AS POSSIBLE, BECAUSE FORM DATE GOING ON END.
I VISIT SBI SALKIA BRANCH NO GIVEN ANY RESPONSE FROM MANAGER TO CASH TAILLOR COUNTER STAFF.
PLEASE GIVE ME ANY SOLUTION OR ADVISE ON MY CELL NO.9748533046.

THANKING YOU,
pravesh singh

Oct 16, 2014

ATM

TEEN BAR FORM JAMA KARANE PAR SBI SHAKHA KE GOPAL KAPOOR NE HAMARA FORM SUBMIT NHI KAR RHA HAI. MERE BAR BAR KAHNE PAR MUJHE BRANCH SE BHAGA DIYA. MUJHE BAHUT DUKH HUA. BAAR BAAR FORM JAMA KARAWANE KE LIYE KAHATE HAI KRIPAYA AAP SE NIWEDAN HAI KI SAMASSYA KASAMADHAN KARE

WITH REGARD

KAMAL BHAN SINGH
JARI
JARI BAZAR
ALLAHABAD
dudhat

Oct 14, 2014

transfer money to wrong account

i have transacted the money to the wrong account due to mistack how can return back money to my bank account ?the money was transfer to the mobile banking.

bank: sbi
E-mail dudhat777@gmail.com
Gadiyaram Venkateswarlu

Oct 13, 2014

A/c debited but not received by merchant

Due to computer hang, my online payment procedure was not completed for purchase at snapdeal.com. But my mobile No.9440555765 received message that Rs.2895/- was debited towards my purchase on POS 000000000139428 at www.ccavenue.com/charg txn# 101111894193.
Hence I request you to refund the above erroneously debited amount to my A/c at an early date.
G.Venkateswarlu, SB A/c No.10558479731. Debit Card No.6220180090100070144.
Vimlesh Kumar Goswami

Oct 13, 2014

Account Openning

I submitted fully completed form for Account opening in SBI Pithla Branch in Faizabad ( uttar pradesh ) district, on date 12.09.2014 with our photostated documents. Sir, above one month completed but my account has not opened. Official also not giving satisfactory answer. I became hopeless.
Sir I am awaiting your positive response.
" Thanking You"

Mobile N 9838655406
E mail vimleshkumargoswami@gmail.com
Kameswararao Gupta

Oct 10, 2014

Regarding the Mis Behavior of Mr RamaKrishna ( Housing loan dept) from Srikakulam Main Branch

I have a housing loan in your branch and I have met Mr Rama Krishna ( Housing loan dept ) unlimited number of times regarding the complaint the deduction of loan amount from my saving account irregularly . He is speaking arrogantly with the customer and misbehaving and treating us worst manner which I can’t express.

I am expecting a response from you .

Br// Kamesh
+919948415981
david-

JNGYJI

A machine that make phone new
People often in troubled with their cracked phones,especially their poor screens.it seems too wasteful to throw it.Now we have a perfect solution to make the cracked screen phone new.Yes,it is our magical and amazing machine for screen repair.With its' help,If the touch lcd of the screen is OK(it is very likely),you just need about 2$ to change a cover for the phone.And it just need 2 mins!It will be the best lover for the phone repairmen,right?they can earn money with less costs!You can do it.We provide this kind of machine with favorable price.Come on! It will be the best seller!Be qucik,please!
Please contact with us for more information: E-mail:sales2@juttale.com Skype:David -AJT Whatsapp:+86 018682177197
ashlogics

Not giving loan against gold:SBI Infopark Kochi

As agriculture gold load facility is provided in all nationalized banks in India , I asked for a loan in the branch.
But the managers response is very bad and she regret to give the loan and in very harsh manner.
But at the same time they are giving loan to others in their personal interests also.
I have all required documents with me like land tax receipts (I think not needed in case of amount < 1 lakh) ,ID proofs etc.

Branch : SBI Infopark,Tejomaya, kochi:682030

Ashish C
Ph:9995025633
Kochi
sowji siri

Oct 7, 2014

one time password

i am sambaru sowjanya.I am using sbi debit card (maestro) and my a/c no is 62073062438 and i have one time password to make online payment but i have lost my registered mobile number. so please register my new mobile no. 9963239526 and give me my otp number.
byjesh

Oct 4, 2014

i am not getting online transaction password at my mobile number

I am Byjesh kr Sbi Account No.of 30081968053 ,recently i have changed my mobile number and i m getting alert for every Atm activities.But while doing online transaction ,my mobile number is unable to catch the transaction password. so kindly do neccessary help to solve the abouve issue as fast as possible.

Regards:
Byjesh K r
Thalassery
Byjukatton@gmail.com
sekhar0737

Oct 4, 2014

staff not responding asking any loan

IN SBI SULLURPET BRANCH STAFF ARE VERY NEGALANCY THEY ARE TALKING WITH CUSTMERS RASH WITHOUT RESPONDS OF ANY LOAN PLEASE ANY ONE OFFICER OBSERVATION OF THAT BRANCH. THEY ARE WORKING LIKE RICH PEOPLE ONLY PLEASE HELP US NORMAL AND POOR PEOPLES.

THANKING U
pincode 524121
vishnusingh123

to sending money

I my account number 32507111426.
I have try send money for my father account by ATM
but not sendig
bhaweshshukla

Oct 2, 2014

Failed Online Payment although amount deducted from bank

I made payment towards online TATA SKY recharge. Payment was deducted from the bank whereas the transaction was not complete and i the tatasky account is deactivated. I talked to tatasky executive on tollfree no 18605006633 but they say that Rs415/- is not credited in their account and advised me to complain with SBI. So i request to credit my tatasky amount. The details of the transaction is mentioned below

Date (Value Date) Narration Ref. No. Debit Credit
01-Oct-2014 (01-Oct-2014) TO TRANSFER
INB Tata sky Ltd TECH_TATASKYL Payment 122104230IG00AFYTH0 TRANSFER TO 32956564644 STATE BANK OF INDIA O 415.00

Regards:- Bhawesh Shukla
shuklacg@gmail.com
rakeshbawanwade

Oct 1, 2014

one time passward

i am rakesh bawanwade.and my a/c no is 31169658059 and i have one time passward to make online payment but i have lost my register mb.no. so please register my new mb no.8149976567 and give me miy otp no
vineetRich

Oct 1, 2014

Regarding ATM facility

Dear sir/madam,
Due to unavailability of 100 rupees note in all ATM present in nowgong we are facing a lot of problems and i have informed to the branch manager of SBI branch Nowgong but they have not taken any action against it.
So i request you to resolve this problem as soon as possible.
Sanjeev14

Sep 30, 2014

Regarding Family Pension

My father Late Shri Ramlakhan pandey was getting pension from State bank of india whose account no. is 11396377882 had expired on dated 1st june 2014.
And for family pension we had submitted all the necessary documents but till now the pension is not started by bank
My mother who is entitled for the family pension A/c no is 33975208315, we are facing so many problems because of that.
Kindly resolve this issue on first priority because we didn't have money
Branch Hanumana
ImNavin

Sep 28, 2014

drunked Mgr

I visited the Kakrola Mor branch this Saturday 27th Sept 2014 almost close to working hours and found the branch manager in influence of alcohol. This is something which is not acceptable especially at a govt bank/office. He was also not treating the staff with respect I am concerned mostly about the female staff. I would request the concerned authority to take corrective action on this serious issue.
hemu213

Sep 27, 2014

online transaction password

Dear sir/madam i am not getting transaction password.My sbi account number is 31098539628.sir whenever i had done the online payment i am not geting transaction password through registerd mobile number.so please help me dear sir/madam.

Mr. Soni Himanshu v
mo no-7874347799
email-hemu593@gmail.com

284772 - viswamitra agent panel
    सर जी हमारा...
    Internet banking - NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE MESSAGES
    I am not receiving any messages for the money taken from...
    HDFC - AGAINST Personal Loan
    Hello Sir, My name is Mohammad Mazhar Khan. I took...
    DOKOMO - phone no storeage capacity is 50 only insted of 250
    I was port my reliance no in tata docomo and i got a new...
    Vamsam serial - vamsam serial-bulshit serial
    vamsam-worst serial Vamsam is the only worst serial never...
    GoIbibo - Blood sucking customer service
    Flight ID and Travel date : AMDZODHNQ - BANGLORE TO...
    micromax Canvas A1 with Android one (Magnetic Black) MOBILE - MOBILE THEFT
    Dear Sir My mobile micromax Canvas A1 with Android one...
    ICICI Bank - balance deduction
    My name is Nikheel Narayan Mali I had done a recharge...