online sbi

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about online sbi

darmi

Aug 1, 2014

Blocked ATM

I received a phone call yesterday saying my ATM card needs to be renewed.He took information of my ATM card and bank account number.And tried to renew on call. after that my ATM is blocked.error code is 0055 and 0075.phone numbers were 7759020944 and 7542968314.
sunder singh1

Jul 31, 2014

PPF & SAVING ACCOUNT IS NOT CLOSE

PPF ACCOUNT OPEN BY ME IN SBI GUNA (M.P.) ON 25.03.1997 FOR A PERIOD OF 15 YEAR. NOW TIME IS OVER. SO APPLICATION GIVEN BY ME ON 22.07.20144 TO SBI GUNA BRANCH FOR CLOSE MY PPF ACCOUNT AND AMOUNT TRANSFER(AROUND 50000.00) TO MY GAIL COMPLEX SBI A/C BUT TILL DATE AMOUNT IS NOT RECEIVED. MANY TIME REQUEST TO MR SHARMA ON TELEPHONE BUT PROPER RESPONCE NOT RECEIVED.SO PLEASE HELP ME MY PPF AMOUNT IS GET OR NOT BY BANK.

S S KUSHWAHA
MOB 9425381415
Goutam dhal

Goutam dhal

My resignation mobile no get No sms.balance inquiry,and cash withdrew
vk mishra

Jul 29, 2014

online debit card payment not done but amount deducted in account

yesterday i made the debit card payment to guru govind singh inderprastha university on 28.7.2014 at 22.45 pm payment was
not done but in my account amount of rs. 40448 had debited.

details are as under : amount : 40448/-
POS : 00005078
Bill pay t/x: 072812083733
CARD NO. : 4591500009199569
mohanchv

AMOUNT MISSING

To auto credit the missing amount but there is not response from your side. please verify all the information and help me

credit the missing amount to my account as soon as possible following are the relevant details:- Name: VENKAT MOHAN. CHALLAGALI Name of the card: CH.V.MOHAN A/c:-30427600987 Branch:- MUMMIDIVARAM, ATM CARD NO:-622-0180-1462000-27531,Date of incident - 2010, My contact - 8897420320.

Thanks&Regards
VENKAT MOHAN. CH
miracle234

Jul 26, 2014

ticket not booked money has been credited in my account

sir, My name is daniel birru prasad, I have booked a bus ticket through my tablet on 11/7/14 by abhibus site, the ticket was not booked but the amount has been credited in my account. i got the SMS on 11/7/14 informing me, thank you for using state bank internet banking, your transaction reference ref no IGW 7236972 for Rs 483/- on 11/7/14 time 9.05pm Again i tried to book the ticket on 11/7/14 i got the same SMS thank you for using state bank internet banking your transaction ref no IGW 7253382 for Rs 483/- on 11/7/14 time at 9.47 pm, when i checked in my mini statement the money has been credited twice by transfer, the ticket was not booked, Hence kindly check my status & solve my problem,& kindly inform me accordingly. my SBI A/C no is 20001316265, My debit card no is 6220108173100074462 thanks D.B.prasad
Arasantamil

Jul 23, 2014

DEBIT CARD

GOOD EVENING SIR I FORGOT MY DEBIT CARD PIN NUMBER
rajibroy130

Jul 23, 2014

Cash drawn but not received from ATM

I RAJIB ROY Account holder of State Bank of India Chandpara Branch ( W.B ) bearing No. 11219780809 and having ATM-cum-debit card bearing No. 6220180604600008501. With due respect I beg to state that I have punch my ATM card in State Bank of India Sajir Hat Branch ( ATM ID : S102000024006 ) on 16.07.2014 ( 10 P.M to 11.P.M ). But due to ATM Machin problem I was unable to received cash from the ATM Machin. But when I received my statement from ATM machin on 20.07.2014 I found that a sum of Rs.10,000/- has been debited in my account.

I, request you please credit the said amount in my account at your earliest. Hope you will do the need ful.

Rajib Roy

( M ) 9635686666

E-mail : rajib_roy130@!yahoo.in
mouli143

Jul 22, 2014

atm

sir iam mouli i have an saving account in pappireddipatti branch i need to use my atm for online shopping for that i need one time password to future process . but unfortunately my phone number is not registered , than i make the registration process yesterday 3.30pm but still now my number is not registered , how many hours i need to wait up to now iam wating (app 30hours) i need one time password urgently what can i do
tanuj sharma

Jul 22, 2014

Transaction problem

I have A/C in sbi bank for last 5 year, recently i started net banking and informed to bank that i have to use online transaction but when i use net banking, that time always show message that contact your branch.
Sir/ma'm i am a working person i don't have time so how can i go to bank and i told him that i want to use online transaction and that time they told me that i can use online transaction. sir kindly give me answer that what i do.
P.B.Nair

Jul 20, 2014

For online recharge on mobile Money debited from a/c but not effected.

On 17.7.14 I have debited from my sbi a/c rs.100 and 50 as online recharge of my mobile no.9452994799 vihich has been successfully done vide ref.No. 8678443IGW-9740534 to OXIGEN 32391186671 and ref.No 8678538IGW-9742831 to 32391186671 OXIGEN, b ut on checking the mobile I have not received the added (rs.150/-) amount on my mobile even3 days after, nor the amount was not credited to my sbi a/c back till 20.7.14. I take it as very serious matter. *I do not know where my money gone ?
P,B.Nair
Singh_viren

Jul 19, 2014

Account Debited Cash not Dispensed from ATM

I VIRENDER SINGH Account holder (bearing No. 10403844397) and having ATM-cum-debit card bearing No. 6220180229900005757and request you for favour of few lines, on 19/07/14 I put my ATM card at SBI ATM Machine installed in Kashmere Gate Metro Station, Delhi for withdrawal of Rs.1000.00 but massage received of debit of Rs 1000/- but cash not dispensed and I had already submitted my complaint on SBI Toll Free No.1800112211, My Complaint No. is 429213174605 hence i request you Sir please credit my amount ie., 1,000/- to my account at an early date. thanking you sir,

Virender Singh
choudharyfarm

Jul 18, 2014

regarding my subsidy intrest refund

sir,i m operating choudharyfeedmill in village thol distt kurukshetra haryana. this is KVIC sponsered loan unit.subsidy amount deposited to bank. every month we have to request to the bank for subsidy amount intrest refund.bank staff feel hesitation or feel bad that we r disturbing them.so it is my humble request please do it credit automatically on 31st as bank intrest debited on 31st of every month.mobile-09416071160
vekariya

online login

my id is i know but not online login done and also for got my hint so what i should do for reset my password......
vekariya

online login

my online id is vekariyaravindra

i know my password until i can't login...........now..
KAPIL KUMAR ASI(MIN) AT CRPF

NOT UPDATING MY MOBILE NUMBER

Sir I have lodged a complained through Net on dated 18/06/2014. My complained Number is cs541912781797 dated 18/06/2041. My complain is that I using Net banking facilities and I changed my mobile Number through Net Banking and send my application form by register post to my SBI Branch which is located at Thakurdwara, Distt Moradabad (U.P) on dated 02/06/2014 for approval but till date my mobile number i.e 7795403405 not yet updated by the my SBI branch. After waiting 15 days I have lodged a complained cited above but no positive result found till date. I am in trouble and I am unable to make any transaction through Net Banking. I am way form my SBI Branch so I am unable to meet Bank Manager. My SBI Branch Telephone Number giving in yr Net site is also not attended by any personnel. Please look into the matter a solve my problem .
anil662a

Jul 13, 2014

MONEY NOT TRANSFERRED

I am an SBI customer. I have a bank acct in SBI, Saugor. My a/c No is 20045231540. My Name is Anil Kumar. On 11 Jul 2014, I have tfr Rs 4600/- (Rupees four thousand and six hundred only) from SBI acct to Demat acct linked with this acct. The same amount has been deducted from my account. But, it is not credited in may Demat account. Pl clarify the said issue at the earliest and communicate with me.

Email ID- anil237567@gmail.com

Mobile No - 8305261990
Tom Paul Silas

Jul 13, 2014

money deducted for the failed transaction

i paid the mess bill for my son sam d silas on sbicollect vide transaction DU05222468 the transaction was failure but money deducted Rs 1599.i repeated the same transaction on13/07/2014 vide transaction ref DU05247561 THE MONEY WAS DEDUCTED
again from my savings ac 10663193899 of SBI TNAU,COIMBATORE.I REQEST YOU TO MAKE SPEEDY REFUND OF MONEY DEDUCTED FOR THE FAILED TRANSACTION.
DR TOM P SILAS,COIMBATORE
BK PANIGRAHI

Jul 12, 2014

use of ccount no for forzery purpose

an account no was used for network user for scheme such as you own rs 5 lakh etc . the account no was 33767824535 in the name of mr rinku das mobile no of individual is 9007304616. this account was identified as SBI alipur by my nearer branch i transfer Rs 12500 then know that this was a forzy offer the i call back to mr rinku telling all these things happened with me i think this individual is also a part of that team so please freeze this account no and take necessary action against please. If possible please tell SBI Alipur branchmanager to call me on 9890575841 or give me the number of SBI branch manager of SBI alipur
BK PANIGRAHI

Jul 12, 2014

bk panigrahi
bambolim
tiswadi goa

an account number was used for network user for scheme such as you own rs 5 lakh etc . the account no was 33767824535 in the name of mr rinku das mobile no of individual is 9007304616 situated as SBI alipur . this account was identified as SBI alipur by my nearer branch i transfer Rs 12500 then know that this was a forzy offer the i call back to mr rinku telling all these things happened with me i think this individual is also a part of that team so please freeze this account no and take necessary action against please
rpraba80

Jul 9, 2014

amount loss (4000)

i R PRABAKARAN as sbi customer having ac no 30262925341 of ARNI BRANCH IN THRUVANNAMALAI DISST TAMIL NADU STATE credited to an sbi ac 30277361650 in favour of K MANI MEGALAI customer of thruvannamalai sbi thruvannamalai-district TAMIL NADU STATE on december 2011, but the amount 4000 did not reached till date. now the problem is the counter foil of the transaction had been missed by me. the bank official not favor track the amount they all busy on their customs, i have been trying since long one and half year but i feel not fair today i got tired from village to bank. now i request u please follow and track the amount 4000 help me to get my money please.

i feel greatful if u help me on this circumstances

anilshinde

Jul 7, 2014

ATM dispensed cash of Rs 1000 against requested Rs 2500

I used my SBI Debit card Number 6220180535400214701 at ATM 40090 (Syndicate Bank) Ahmedabad on 9th Jan 2014. While I requested for Rs. 2500/-, ATM dispensed only Rs. 1000/. Further my account was debited amount of Rs 2500/-. I had complained regarding this on SBI Helpline Number. But I received reply that the concern Bank and ATM have confirmed that ATM has dispensed correct amount. This is surprising.

Herewith I once again request to take up with concern Bank (ATM 40090) and arrange to correct the transaction and reverse amount of Rs 1500/- which got debited extra.

Anil Shinde
veershaiv bank br pune

Jul 3, 2014

ch 188461 Rs 2130/- treasury br

dear sir,
we have send sbi treasury br ch 188461 Rs. 2130/- HDFC Bk for collection dt 18/3/14 . ON DT 19/3/14 SBI infrom us that
this ch is return for the reason paper not received . But physically ch not received . We have sub-member of HDFC BK so we offten
& offten contact with HDFC bk & also give letter about this ch. After some days HDFC message us that SBI treasury br station road
already pay order is ready so please collect from station road br. But when we visit station road br mrs .Alase said that this amount
tr to already deccan br ccpc pune . There we contact Mr .Ramesh Dhekane Manager on dated 23-6-14 he infrom us that for this amount we send a fax to mumbai trasury br . And later on contact us for this ch .But still dated 3/7/14 we have not received of ch
clearnce.
We request you kindly & urgently clear the ch amount.
KaviKumartamilnadu

Jul 1, 2014

OLX website ad

Hello there, i saw the Sony Z2 mobile and Samsung TV Selling advertisment in the OLX Website .
___________________________________________________________________________________

THE FRAUD OLX AD SEE UNDER HERE

( Samsung UA60F8000 60 Smart Multisystem 3D LED TV With India Bill and Warranty Available )

Link : http://aurangabad.olx.in/samsung-ua60f8000-60-smart-multisystem-3d-led-tv-with-india-warranty-and-bill-iid-662861303

( Brand New Original Factory Unlocked Sealed SONY XPERIA Z2 D6502 32GB With India Bill )

Link : http://itanagar.olx.in/brand-new-original-factory-unlocked-sealed-sony-xperia-z2-d6502-32gb-with-india-bill-iid-666580856

I enquiring the more product requirement details. then i will interested ; further i made the amount for pay the good products ( want to buy my first LCD home TV and first touch screen mobile ) . then i pay the payment directly fund transfer option from state bank of India . the transferred amount was first Rs. 18500INR / Shipping charges Rs. 15300INR / Laptop Rs. 40,000 Deposited / Shipping charges Rs.10700INR / TV Price Rs. 30000INR / Shipping Charges Rs.10000 INR . Totaly Rs . 1,24,500 -/- Deposited various accounts .

Actually, i got the mail very later he send the billed copy the product was from UK seller " Promo bonza offer " sales in India .

I received the goods product delivery list but whole products not yet get delivered . our delivery overall not done .

I paid the payment account details and receipt copy sent from the mail for him . Yet receive the word he said " the goods product wait for delivery thanks to choosing " OLX best choice - best way - easy selling "

He totally withdrawal the whole money very quickly .

I give complaint my State bank of india manager . She told me our transferred amount funds not found there account . he quickly withdrawal . We are not support for refund the money . What can i do after ???

It is the fraud account details . Please trace the account holder person . Refund the amount .

A/C Name : F. ZOMUANTHANGA / A/C No : 20213986003 / CODE:SBI001539 / Mizoram Aizwval Branch India

A/C Name : F. CHHUNGPUII / A/C No : 20213986069 / CODE:SBI001539 / Mizoram Aizwval Branch India

I trust OLX . My whole money is gone ... is gone ... i am not feeling to good . My neck arrested in my home .

Seriously , i told ; may i got more heart pain too that problem . May live very rural backward village . my online communication very rare . Please kindly anyone share the information ( syskavi@gmail.com )

dipanjan pal

Jul 1, 2014

ATM cum debit card blocked on ACS for two days .

yesterday my mastercard was blocked because i failed to input the correct 3D secure number. i was informed the card would be unblocked at midnight. however when i tried to pay my college fees today , the card is still blocked and the same message was displayed to me. this kind of harassment is very annoying as the last date to submit my fees is fast approaching. please unblock the card right away and save me the trouble of dealing with all the annoying ,unhelpful employees at the main branch in Melarmath, agartala . my email id is

devil.paradox@gmail.com

DTDC - Goods missing from parcel - CN- P27685059
    Consignment Number : P27685059 I had sent 4 rakhis and...
    help@uidai.gov.in - only my card recevied
    My card No is 819026035347 but my wife and my son not...
    L&T - FAKE EMAIL
    i got fack mail from L&T PAY9920 RS
    Dish TV - poor customer servics
    Dear Sir, I am a customer of Dish Tv last 3...
    NO - problem in entering journal no
    sir i have submitted my application of ssc higher...
    Relinace BIG TV - Installation
    Dear Customer, As per your telephonic conversation...
    Spidigo - worst Ever Service & Return MOney and loss
    I had complain about my internet connection and register...
    T SHIRT - size exchange
    Sir,my name is Ajoy Paul,I wanted to exchange my t shirt...
    SSC - not received in my registration id from ssc(CHL)
    Please ,send my registration no.,and my name is...