online sbi

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about online sbi

dinesh dahiya

Auto Sweep/Mod Not function

My self Dinesh Kumar I am holding a Sbi Salary account since January 2008. Am I registered a compliant regarding not function of auto sweep / mod balance facility since three to four months . The number of complaints is OP305615520742 and the same has been resolved by Sbi bank but the same not been reflected in my account till date. Please resolve my problem at the earliest and facilities may be allowed in my account. Thank
hhhhhhh

against the poor facility provided by Mundka Branch

Myself Gokul Kr. Verma Salary Account holder in SBI ISBT Branch. I went to Mundka Branch for make Demand Draft on urgent basis but they refuse to make DD and give worst reason for it that they dont have available staff to make DD and form also not available and give me advise that you should come on next week. If SBI has not enough available staff than i should transfer my salary accont in other bank.
chandan biswas

NEW ATM PIN DISPACHED TO ANOTHER BANK

I,Chandan Biswas, a consumer of sbi, opened a savings bank account at the sbi branch "Durgapur Steel T.Ship 'A' Zone,Ashok
Avenue",branch code-6151, IFSC: SBIN0006151.

My savings bank account no : 34409192389, CIF No:85092261768. Customer name printed in pass book as 'CHANDAN BISWAS/ARPITA BISWAS' and address 2A/52 RAMKRISHNA AVENUE, A ZONE,DURGAPUR.

The date of issue of the pass book is 22/11/2014.

I get my ATM Card(No-5196 1902 0745 8060) through post office on 05/12/2014. Then I contact with the above said branch for my ATM PIN but they failed to find the same.

On 12/12/2014 a text message come to my registered mobile no. 9932556859 and the massage was "Your State Bank Debit Card ending with 8060 dispatched to your address on 22-Nov vide Speedpost No EX047922529IN. For PIN contact your Branch 00074 after 7 days" and the same message received by me on 17/12/2014 also.
The Branch code in the message is different from the original Branch code where my above mentioned account belongs to.
pardip kumar singh

Dec 17, 2014

Illegal debited in my saving account No.10296074810

It is found from pass book of above mentioned saving account that a sum of Rs.100/- has been illegal debited. Hence, it is requested to kindly credit the above amount early as possible.
thanking you,

yours faithfully,
pradip kumar singh
mob-9861096972
dk.kumar122@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2014

Bill Payment

I have purchased some items on dt 16.12.2014 at time of (around 7.30Pm Evening) from Cantabill show room sonipat and I wanted gave payment through my debit card but when I made that payment has not been made but a sum of Rs. 3398/- has been deducted from my account. I confirmed from Cantabill showroom they said if bill generate then your payment will be made. Then I have to pay through cash to Cantabill.

Please resolve my problem and revert back my money which has not been paid to cantabill and if paid to cantabill please send me confirmation copy of this.

For the reference:

Dec 16, 2014

Unauthorised Charges

योगेन्र कुमार श्रीवास्तव दिनांक 16/12/14 1549:आवास विकास कालोनी,बस्ती
महोदय,
आपको अवगत कराना है कि प्राथी भारतीय स्टेट बैक शाखा गॉधी नगर बस्ती मे सितम्बर माह मे अपना खाता जन-धन योजना के तहत जीरो बैलेस पर खाता सॅ034209435671(स्वयं)व अपने पुत्र काखाता सॅ0 34209435944 शुभम श्रीवास्तव खुलवाने के बावजूद प्राथी को विगत 3माह से एटीएम तो दूर प्राथी को बैक पासबुक तक नही दिया गया प्राथी द्वारा जब उपरोक्त की मॉग करने पर पासबुक हेतु 100=00 रिश्वत तथा खाते मे1000=00जमा करने पर मिलेगा ‍उपरोक्त मॉग शाखा द्वारा अनैतिक व गलत हैतथा इस योजना का माखौल उडाया जा रहा है। अत:आप महानुभाव से अनुरोध है कि इस महात्वाकॉक्षी योजना को बचाने हेतु संबधित के खिलाफ कठौरतम कायवाही की जाय।
धन्यवाद¡
kumargurung

Dec 15, 2014

OTP AND CHANGE OF REGISTERED MOBILE NO

i have lost my mobile sim and registered new no.9402794210 but still not received OTP. SBI ACCT NO. 10929345255. request to change new mobile no. and get OTP in new mob no. thank u sir.
adev5808

Dec 14, 2014

sbi freedom to bsnl recharge

I recharged through sbi freedom on 08.12.2014 with an amount of 177.Amount debited, but not recharged.(Ref id.030359853513).
adev5808

Dec 14, 2014

Recharge by sbi freedom

On 08 dec 14,I recharged my mob no9405851905 with an amount of 177 through sbi freedom.(ref id .030359853513).Amount not recharged,in mob yet now and account debited.
sweta agrawal

Dec 12, 2014

online payment bi sbi debit card

sir i have an a/c in sbi 20206860566 with atm card but when i tried to make online payment through my debit card i got a message
:"your mobile no is not registered with this card.,kindly contact the home branch" when i made contacted the branch i got information that your mobile no is already registerd pls contact the customer care . i deeply harrassed by the attitude of c care represantatives ,they responded the same way that we are tranferring your call to our atm card representatives but they did not do it.
i am very distressed by the non cooperation by the customer care representatives.pls regisrer my complain in this matter and provide the solution of my problem

sweta agrawal
9098719709
ghouse476

Dec 11, 2014

cash deposit machine

I kept 25000 rupees (500x48notes) in the cash deposit machine, and then pressed enter, it showed 24500 only so i waited a bit to press ok and then screen showed do you want more time, options were yes and no i pressed no, then screen showed last transaction cancelled. The money didn't came in to my account. What should i do?
velan_bairan

ATM Amount NOT Received

I am using TAMILNADU - krishnagri-Kaveripattinam - India one ATM using 08.12.2014-7.13.06 pm. I am take Transaction withdrawal of Rs.90000/- (NINE THOUSAND ONLY) . The withdrawal transaction completed & credit to my SB A/c (A/c no.11087555790) display message for widthdrawing Rs.9000 from ATM at Kaveripattinam Atm. But still am not collected Cash .how to collected / re-credit or debited to my sb a/c. for Rs.9000/-. amount.My SBI SB A/c. Maintained TAMILNADU - krishnagri Dist. Branch. Please help me. please give me guide details send my email id vijayakumar8613@gmail.com& my cell no.8015340143.B.Velan 833-b Tnhb II Phase krishnagri Dist.Tamilnadu.
nehrasitaram

Unauthorised debit of funds

Sir/Madam,

I hold a savings account(no. 31569898880) with Chirag Ali Lane Branch, Hyderabad(Branch Code: 03529) of State Bank of India. My account is shown as unauthorisedly debited with Rs. 2,254.32 on December 4, 2014. I request you to look into it and explain to me the reasons for the debit of the account.

Regards.
SITARAM
E-mail: nehrasitaram@rediffmail.com
ALEXRUP

Dec 10, 2014

recharge me or refund me.

Thank you for using State Bank Internet banking. Your Transaction Ref No IH06658738 for Rs.10 on 07-DEC-14 17:56 i didnot recieve my recharge.plz recharge me by that refference no...otherwise refund to my bank account..sbi a/c no-32671947788
bdmahto12

TRAP ME AT CALL AND HACK MY SAVING A/C

RESPECTED SIR
MY NAME IS BRAHMDEO MAHTO MY SBI A/C NO. IS 10675313057 . I AM A EX-SSE C&W NF RAILWAY
SIR I GOT A CALL FROM SOMEONE WHO TELL ME THAT HE IS SBI MANAGER AT MUMBAI BRANCH AND
WANT TO CHANGE MY ATM PIN CODE SO I TELL THEM MY WHOLE DETAILS WITH OTP AND ATM PIN CODE
BUT AFTER SOME MINUTES MY A/C IS NILL AND DEBITED RS.12510 ON THE DATE 18 JULY2014 AT 2:52:44PM
I HAVE MY SAVING A/C AT DRMO KATIHAR BRANCH . SIR PLEASE TAKE A ACTION OR DO SOMETHING FOR
OFFENCE WITH ME . FOR THIS I SHALL BE GRATEFUL TO YOU.

NAME-BRAHMDEO MAHTO
A/C NO.10675313057
SBI DRMO KATIHAR BRANCH
ankur khuntia

Dec 9, 2014

not receving sms

sir i have deposited 13000.00 today in mi sbi account.but did not got sms my mobile.my number 09124308813
my accont no-33352444533
vikas kumar 42

Dec 8, 2014

atm mashine

sir me apne ghar ke paas wale atm se pese nikalne gaya tha waha ka ek button kharab tha to 2 bar transation fail ho gaya fir me dusre atm se pese nikalne gaya to 5000 nikle or 2 msg aaye ek bar 10000 ka or dusri bar 5000 ka mene complain bhi ki pr kuch nahi hua wo bolte h ki pese nikale h mujhe camera ki cliping bhi nahi dikhate plz help me 4 nov ke baad aaj 8 dec h meri kahin se koi help nahi ho rahi h my account no is 20193919433 name vikas kumar plz sir help me mobile no 9540099322
KPS SASTRY

Dec 5, 2014

non-reciept of atm pin

thanks for solving our problem.we have recieved pin today from the bank.so i am pleased to take the complaint back.my account number is 11620094197
md arshad imam

LPG bank filling form

I have a SBI account (34335791501) in Kolkata branch Wellesley park (kolkata) I have submitted the form of LPG cylinder but branch manager not given the received copy of LPG cylinder and he also told me you come again and again and i request you please told me what i do

Your sincerly
Md arshad imam
Bhimsain

profile password

Please new set profile password
AnandPraveen

Misbehave of SBI Branch staff

SIr,
I am a SBI customer and visited the brach on 03 DEC 14 for mobile number updation. I have told them that i have given at least 5 times filled form for the above said and also have sent the forrm throuh speed post. The Madam sitting on the conter of Pramod Kumar Viswakarma, in SBI Bihar Veterinary College Branch told me that they do not belive in post and when complant to Branch Manager Mr. AK Patahak he also agree with his staff and not taken complaint. His another remarks was " JAB INDIA JAMMU KASMIR KO 60 YEARS SE PAKISTAN SE WAPAS NHI LAYA TO APKA KAM TO SIRF EK SAL SE HI NHI HUA HAI"

Sir, I want to ask he is not doing his work properly and giving such a reply to the customer is good?
gvkrjn460

Dec 3, 2014

OTP is not received in time

I have online account in SBI. While making online transactions, OTP is not sent to my mobile Number 9442219690 immediately but it has been sent only after my session is expired. Hence I am unable to make online transactions effectively. Hence, I request to update my mobile and solve the problem at once. Thanking you sir.
bittu kumari

Dec 2, 2014

atm pin and pass book not isshu

sir i have received new Atm card by post on 25th November but couldn't get pin even after December 2nd at home branch code 16398 .my name is bittu kumari and my Sbi account number is 34386390429.please kindly solve my problem quickly.My email id is kumarigarimasingh888@gmail.com. and branch manager not beehive good
bittu kumari

Dec 2, 2014

atm and pass book not isshu

Kankroliya Hanif

Passbook

Mene new account open kiya he me jab bhi passbook lene jata hu to bahane banate he ki sir nahi he,4 baje ana.So please request koi action liya haye.

Bharat Gas - namantaran karane babad
    FOTHER BANSHILALA VITHTHALDAS DATH FROM 21-1-1991 GAS...
    SHAJI T K - unknown person
    receiving calls from a UNKNOWN caller Hello Sir/...
    onlinerefund@ksrtc.org - Need Refund
    Hi, I have booked Tickets from Ooty to Bangalore today....
    watch - not yet delivered
    product has not yet been delivered still
    Star Plus - SOME CHANGES IN THE SERIAL "EK HASINA THI"
    EK HASINA THI please change the last episodes on this...