online sbi

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about online sbi

kamal daloi

atm withdral

Sunday 26/4/15 I went to withdraw ten thousand(10000/-) from Ambari Fatasil,Guwahati. After processing ATM said Time Out I did not get any amount but main balence was cut from my account.A message give my mobile the message is given bellow- BP-ATMSBI 26-4-15 06:43 PM Rs. 10000 withdrawn at SBG ATM S100000078192 Ambari Fatasil,Guwahati from A/C ****9381 on 260415. Txn# 6629 .Avl bal Rs.207198.0 Free SBG ATM txns if AMB> 25000. So, I request you kindly return my amount in my account. My account number is 20194819381 and Mobile number is 9864170466.
baigsonu

YAMUNA VIHAR

SIR
me ek csp hu ab tak 6000 acount khol chuka hu me yamuna vihar berach se coad h
me ab tak 1000 logo ko ho pass book de paya hu 6 mahime se logo ko pass book nahi de paya hu
ab pablic ham se pass book magrahi he har roze ladai ka mahol banta ban jata h jese sambhalna
bhot mushkil ho jata h plz hamari ye pareshani jad se jald ho warna hame ye ki medan chod ke bhag

MUBEEN BAIG
Abhisheksn686

Apr 27, 2015

unauthorized debit from my account

Hi This is Abhishek Saini.

I have recently opened my account with SBI in lucknow and after few months i got debited with Rs 1200.00 from my bank account. Without my authorization from the bank. When I can contacted the branch, they said that I have purchased something from my debit card for Rs 5000, Which was approved even though there was Rs 0.00 in my account. This is simply Fraud that they have done with me. Me and My father have been continuously chasing the bank people, but they keep on saying it's getting investigated. I don't understand how can a debit card be used for a purchase of Rs 5000 even if you have Rs 0.00 in it. These people are fraud and I'm really frustrated with this bank.
Ravi shivhare

Apr 25, 2015

State bank of india

Hello my name is ravi shivhare my account num 63028610881
Problem is that in this bank space is not proper.
Bhander ki patel road bali bank me bahut jada congested hai
Or jo ye buliding hai usme bhi proper space nahi hai
Aab is bank me work load jada hai or space kaam hai so sir plz chnage the place of this bank region is that this bank costumer are open a account in other bank so over loyal costumer is less day by day so plz sir it is big problem to over bank .
Sorry photo is not upload reason is that photo is not click in bank
msudaan

Apr 25, 2015

COMPLANT FOR CANCLACTION REFAND

sir we are cancall aBooking Reference
CC5M2X Status
CANCELLED Date of Booking
06Apr15
IndiGo Passenger(s)
1 . Mrs Sarabjit Kaur
Price Summary Contact Information
Total Credit INR
-1 , 994 . 0000
ir ticket 13/04/20015 but we can not racive any amont so plase tell us what is the resion , sir we are pay visa card .plase sir refand us as soon as possable.
SATEVIR SINGH

Apr 24, 2015

ATM NOT RECEIVED

SIR MY ACCOUNT NO IS 30051296652. SIR MY ATM FROM SBI SENDING BUT HERE NO REACH. SIR I HUMBLE REQUEST FOR MY ATM INQUIRY AND TAKE FEW ACTION .

SIR PL SENDING ATM

TICKET NO CP8888817158669
POST DESPETCH NOV 2014
Jagdeepchahal

Apr 20, 2015

SBI fatehgarh panjgrayian

sir my account in SBI FATEHGARH PANJGRAYIA a and my account number is 20015171080. Rupees 150+150+150 has been debited on 19 Apr 2015 from my above account. .plzz refund the same at the earlist
bhomi

Apr 17, 2015

account-debited-but-cash-not-received

With reference to above subject matter, I have a Saving Account in saraswat Bank & A/c No: 345200100001538 in the Name of vanita krishnani. And I am gone to withdrawal of Rs 10,000/-(Rupees Ten Thousand Only) on almost 1 month ago, through ATM, near by sadhubella school ulhasnagar-421001 but cash not received and amount deducted from my account. After shown me the same is complant in our Branch Manager at saraswat bank branch Ulhasnagar-421003. When I enquiry my account balance Rs: 10,000/- has been deducted as ATM withdrawal which not actually withdrawal or I not GET THE CASH from the ATM. Hence I request you to kindly give me a indicash atm statement of date 10/03/2015 of timing from 8.pm to 9pm

Hope, your co-operation in this matter is highly solicited
bcmathpal

Apr 17, 2015

ATM PIN NOT WORKING

I (BHAGWATI DEVI) HAVE AN SAVING ACCOUNT NO.00000033766022815 IN YOUR BANK BRANCH CODE NO. - 02296,BADARPUR, NEW DELHI & MY DEBIT CARD NO.I 5196190153327731.

MY ATM PIN IS NOT WORKING FOR ABOVE SAID ACCOUNT.

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

BHAGWATI DEVI
Selvakumar M

Apr 16, 2015

Complaint about SBI Vandalur Manager | Reg Producing Proofs for Activating Transferred Account

This letter is to inform you that I am really disappointed with the kind of services that I am receiving at the SBI, Vandalur branch (Branch Code: 13832). The complaint is especially regarding the Branch Manager.

I have been a regular customer of SBI for the past seven years. My account number is 30808944314. I visited the Vandalur Branch and met the Manager to activate my account which I recently transferred from Tirukkalinkundram branch to Vandalur SBI branch. I produced my Voter ID, PAN, Adhaar card, and my other Bank passbook (Indian Bank) as address and ID proof. Please note that the address is the same even for my previous Tirukkalinkundram branch account. I have attached the mentioned IDs with this e-mail for your reference. In spite of showing these proofs, the Manager of Vandalur branch did not accept these as proof, rather he asked for credit card and postpaid mobile bills. I wonder if this could be apt than voter ID/PAN. I also wonder if every customer will have a credit card or postpaid connection to show them as a proof to activate the account transferred.

My PF loan has been sanctioned and only because of the delay in activating account I couldn’t withdraw the loan amount. Having said all my concerns, he kept on saying the same things and hence I had no other way than to write this complaint letter.

In the recent past, enquiries are not attended properly, he lacks professionalism and the general attitude seems to be less customer-oriented. To my sheer disappointment I waited there for more than one hour and Manager didn’t solve my problem. We are not here with your bank to waste our valuable time. Kindly bring in the required discipline and dedication in the Vandalur SBI branch or we will be forced to end our long term association with your bank.

Yours truly
Selvakumar M
Contact me @ 9677152298
anjani294

Apr 15, 2015

disciplined behavior of the entire bank staff at palam colony branch new delhi

I got an opportunity for opening an account in the name of my daughter (shalvi ) in the month of Oct 2014. She was issued with ATM cards which proved to be not working as verified by the branch staff after 4-5 visits in the branch. Hence it was request to to cancel the same and apply for the another ATM card online through registered mobile no. despite this no ATM card has been issued to us. while contacting it is stated that the card is under shipment. branch also not in possession to help and never attend mannerly. now it is requested to guide the customer for next step in this regard.
prasad gupteshwar

excess Interest rate on Home Lone

I,Gupteshwar prasad having Home Lone A/C No. is 32106007908 resident of 13/103 Malhar Sahara State Jankipuram Lucknow 226021 got Home Lone amounting of Rs.1950000/- in the month of Dec.2011and Interest rate at present @ 10.35% is being deducted as per SMS received on my Mobile No.9415391086 whenever interest should be deducted @10.10% as your base rate is @9.85% and I have to pay @ 0.25% in excess of your base rate. It means you are deducting 0.25% in excess resultant I will loss a huge amount as it is long term lone. It has been informed that in previous year this anomalies had been rectified manually. Hence you are requested to rectify the above anomalies in you auto system otherwise I will face such type of problem through out the lone period. Hence you are requested to correct the above problem in your auto system, if not possible you may inform me as early as possible so that I may switch over my lone to other branch or other Bank.
vinodmudran

diposit of other branch

स्टेट बैंक की बिहारी चौक सतना ब्रांच में मैंने भोपाल ब्रांच के खाताधारी के खाते में 5000 रु हेतु पे स्लिप भरकर काउंटर पर गया उन्होंने जमा करने से मना कर दिया उनका कहना था की मुख्य शाखा में जमा होगा

मैं यह जानना चाहता हूँ की क्या वह मना कर सकते हैं
प्रमोद अग्रवाल ९४२५४२६२४३
raghuvend

Apr 15, 2015

kyc was submitted in the month of nov 2014 but still its not get updated till today

my self nirmala singh is having an account in your bank in ballia branch branch code 0017 i have submitted my kyc in the month of nov2015 but still it is not updated by the bank official.....request you to take appropriate action against that employee.......

nirmala singh
mob no. 9889353388
brijesh prajapati

Apr 14, 2015

i cannot enter the OTP passwors in OTP box through mobile

I am unable to complete my online transactions using my SBI Atm cum debit card.. I cannot enter the otp password at the final transaction page through my mobile.. Plz sort out my mobile.
My account number is 30332624112
My email id is brijeshprajapati70@gmail.com
Please solve my problems and reply me
samirdarsh

Apr 11, 2015

unable to type OTP

I m not able to type OTP while transaction. Is there any solution. A/c no. 20063798303
Job no 7507574718
richajain20sep

Apr 11, 2015

transfered money to wrong card number

This is to inform you that I had by mistakenly transfered money from my sbi debit card to wrong sbi debit card number and now what should I do refund my money back to my account.
devakannan

sbi complaint

hi am Devakannan today am going to sbi new account opening. that bank says ur not elegible for opening new ac In sbi.ur area bank iob and indian bank u open. That Bank Said another time U not came here. i ask reason but not response..
ravik6454@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2015

nepal sbi remitance not credited

sir,on 19/03/2015 i make a transaction of RS 11000 including 75 RS commision of sbi and 75 RS commision of nepal sbi through nepal remitance at keshavpuram 06813 delhi branch by cash.But after 22 days the respecive a/c is not credited the branch person say that we are helpless as the cash is pending at NSBL reason being A/C name and no. mismatch ,sir kindly do the needfull and help me.
harithagummadi

Apr 10, 2015

Money is deducted from my account

Hi my name is haritha. For one online transaction money got deducted but tickets are not booked. This was happened on 10/04/2015. My account number is 033840743194. Please check it and do the needful.
N.A. Ramaswamy

Apr 9, 2015

Amount is deducted daily for drs

From my SBI account on 7th march (tuesday) Rs.46 ,8th march (wednesday) Rs.94 and 9th march(thursday) Rs.97 is deducted for DRS. What is mean by DRS ,what is the transaction limit for a month. no proper response through mail
My acc no : 00000030363441814(savings account)
Name : N.A. Ramaswamy
Bank Branch : Pongalur(tirupur)
Rajasekar1992

Apr 9, 2015

unable to type otp passwords through mobile

I am unable to complete my online transactions using my SBI Atm cum debit card.. I cannot enter the otp password at the final transaction pagw through my mobile.. Plz sort out my mobile..
SDMAREVA

Apr 8, 2015

CCTV FOOTAGE NOT FURNISHED FOR ATM FRAUD

There was a fraudulent withdrawal of cash from ATM at Waghbill branch , Ghodbunder Road, Thane ( W), Mumbai on 25.08.2014.
This was noticed on 07.09.2014 at about 20.38 hrs while checking account balance.I approached SBI branch and local police station.
detailed FIR had been lodged with police station. Police have asked for a CCTV footage of fraudulent transactions at several ATMs.
Police as well as myself have been following for CCTV footage in order to catch culprit.
Seven moths have elapsed , but CCTV footage has not been furnished so far.
I have been sending regular email reminders till now.
Since there has been inordinate delay in furnishing of CCTV, i have requested to make arrangement for payment of money lost through insurance cover
of SBI.
Humbly request you to kindly look into this and make the payment as fast as possible.
Complete detail are available with above stated branch.
Your faithfully,
S.D.Murthy
vemireddy123

Apr 8, 2015

LOSS OF AMOUNT

MY NAME IS CHANDRASHEKAR REDDY ,AC NO-31341699033,BRANCH -BADVEL MYDUKUR ROAD,LOSS OF AMOUNT IS -200,AMOUNT LOSS DATE-15-Mar-2015,RECHARGE TV CHANEL-INB Bharat Business Channel L TECH_BARATB Payments ,LOSS AMOUNT REFERENCE NO-146399613IG00STDBM6 TRANSFER TO 3295

Apr 6, 2015

Building rent

Maine apne building state bank of India "krishanpura" branch ko rent par de rakhi h. Sir ye hamera rent kabhi time par nahi dete h.kabhi 15-kabhi-28 date ko dete h. Him bolte h to ultha jwab dete h ki hu kya yaha tumhre kam k lia hi baithe h. Kabhi bol dete h ki hamare pas staff nahi h. Kabhi khte h ki ye hamara kam nahi h. Upar walo ko bolo staff bej dege.
Sir I kindly request you plz solve my problems.please sir.

Branch name& code- krishanpura branch(panipat)
- 08572

Acc.no.10086197048

snapdeal - Product is not working
    Dear sir, I am sahithi. I have bought a...
    HDFC Netbanking NEFT - HDFC Netbanking NEFT
    Hi, I have made a NEFT transaction of Rs.2000/- to third...
    CBSE JEE MAIN-2015 - reevaluation of JEE(Mains) Paper 1
    To, The Director JEE (main) I have appeared for JEE...
    UPTU - uptu
    carry over form
    GVMC,visakhapatanam - incomplete canal and blockage
    Sir I am staying at HIG-6, P. M. PALEM.A drainage canal...
    saree - Not yet received refund
    This is Suganya..my suborder no:7418091676 and ticket...
    micromax canvas fire - earphone and charger
    I have to change my earphone and charger.i have bought...
    CBSE/JEE Mains - reevaluation of OMR RESPONSE SHEET
    Respected Sir/Ma'em It is very unfortunate to know...
    GVMC,visakhapatanam - blockage and incomplete of canal
    Sir I am staying at HIG-6, P. M. PALEM.A drainage canal...