onlinerefund---ksrtc.org

Consumer complaints and reviews about onlinerefund---ksrtc.org

Dec 5, 2016

NO BUS SERVICE BUT ONLINE BOOKING AVAILABLE

DEAR SIR,
I HAVE BOOKED 3 TICKETS THROUH ON LINE TICKET BOOKING FROM KALABURAGI TO BALLARI ON 26.08.2016.
DETAILS OF TRIP IS
MY TRIP CODE IS 2030LBBLR, PNR NO.IS H60406010 , DATE OF JOURNEY IS 26.08.2016 DEPT TIME IS 20:30PM, SEATS PROVIDED 17,18,19, CLASS IS KARNATAKA SARIGE, BOARDING POINT IS-KALABURAGI,

HOW EVER I HAVE ENQUIRED IN ENQUIRY COUNTER AND INFORMED THAT THERE IS NO SERVICE IS PROVIDED FROM 8.30 ,BUT U R CHEATING THE PUBLIC BY PROVIDING FACILITY THROUGH ONLINE. I HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED AMOUNT.

I REQUEST YOUR KIND SELVES TO REVERSE THE AMOUNT AT THE EARLIEST. OTHERWISE I WILL GO TO CONSUMER FORUM.
nandahm

Jun 24, 2016

Refund

request to refund the money for failed transactions
i have booked ticket from Hassan to banglaor on 24/06/2016.but ticket not booked and my money was deducted from my account . so kindly refund ticket amount Rs 266/ as early as possible .
booked number - ob20483046

jayseelan m

Feb 21, 2016

amount refund

I have booked ticket (from Bangalore to Chennai)through KSRTC online booking diamond club classic ,on 19/2/2016 but the transaction got failed .but an amount of 737 got deducted from my account.but my amount is not yet refunded please refund the amount to my account,ac # 912010041857190 Axis bank.

jayaseelan m
swtsvn

Dec 20, 2015

Payment

The new ICICI merchant service in ksrtc website is not providing netbanking as an option. It has only credit card or debit card as option. This is a great inconvenience for me and for others who find it easier and safer to user netbanking.

Kindly revert back to the previous payment gateway that allowed netbanking option.

swtsvn

Dec 20, 2015

Payment

The new ICICI merchant service is not providing netbanking as an option. It has only credit card or debit card as option. This is a great inconvenience for me and for others who find it easier and safer to user netbanking.

Shona1991

Sep 25, 2015

Refund not yet received

I haven't received the refund of my tickets on 11/9/2015 flybus from Udupi to Bangalore pnr no J52650458 seat no 27 and txn password - jfy9HWRM , name Sarita henry nazareth , email id - Sarita.h24@gmail.com
Abhinaba Audhya

May 20, 2015

Transaction failed-Request refund

I have booked my ticket from Bangalore to Kozhikode and return but i was unable to get my ticket due to transaction failure but amount 1407.00 deduct from my account (OB No.OB15854487). Date of booking is 19/05/2015
I would like to have my amount refunded ASAP in my account.

Abhinaba Audhya

Email : abhinaba.audhya@gmail.com
SATHEESH H L

Apr 3, 2015

Transaction failed-Request refund

I tried to book a ticket from Mysore to Bangalore International Airport for 6.4.2015 in the FLYBUS that is scheduled to leave Mysore at 11 PM. I transferred the funds through internet banking. My transaction details show that Rs.820 is debited from my account. The transaction No: OB15249461 dated 3.4.2015. However, I did not get any confirmation from KSRTC. I inquired in KSRTC call centre [080-44554422]. They confirmed that the transaction has failed. I was asked to request for refund and book a new ticket. Hence this communication. Kindly make arrangements to put back the money to my SBM account at the earliest. I will book a new ticket.

Passenger Name: SATHEESH H L
Transaction No: OB15249461
Date of booking: 3.4.2015
Trip details: FLYBUS from Mysore to Bangalore International Airport scheduled for 6.4.2015 at 11 PM
Kindly Do the Needful.

Satheesh H L
ravindraprasad

Dec 24, 2014

failed transaction

I have booked one ticket (from vijayawada to banglore)through KSRTC online booking AIRAVAT ,on 15/12/2014 but the transaction got failed .but an amount of 996 got deducted from my account. i got message as BILLDESK-BINB 3593668537/KSRTC/thru netbanking-ref:376194140.but my amount is not yet refunded please refund the amount to my account.

Thanks&Regards
Ravindra
Vaniravikumar

Dec 8, 2012

Failed transaction

I have booked one ticket on 08/12/2012 - bangalore to Hassan for 09/12/2012 in Mercedes Benz bus , the ammount of Rs 369/ has been drawn from my icici credit card no.5239##########03 . The OB no. Is OB7735785 kindly refund the money as early as possible.
P RAVI

Nov 26, 2012

Refund

We are booking on 21.11.2012 Ref No.OB7601105IGE1999209 TRANSFER TO 30138375629 CAO- FA- KSRTC E - T Mangalore to Bangalore , But unable to book the ticket. But debit the amount Rs.525.00 in our account. So, Kindly request Clear the Payment earliest.

The Bank statement details also enclosed.

P.Ravi
Deepak G Lonkar

Nov 18, 2012

Failed transaction.

I have booked AIRAVAT Club Class Valvo Multiaxle ticket from Bangalore to Pune on 10/11/12. The booking transaction failed but Rs.1043=00 is debited from my Canara account. The transaction was made through net banking.Booking ref.code is : OB7523323, Bill desk Ref. No.MCNB2848438390-KSRTC.
I have already sent an mail to onlinerefund@ksrtc.org on 11th Nov.12 but till date I have neither got refund nor receive any replay from KSRTC.
Kindly refund the amount Rs.1043=00 & do the needful.
BABURAJSHARMA

Nov 13, 2012

Failed Transactions

Im Baburajsharma, I had booked a ticket from Kozhikode to Kottayam on 13-11-2012, but my ticket was not conformed but amount got detected from punjab national bank a/c. M/s KSRTC online refund department please refund my money in my account as soon as possible.
Account :- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, A/c No:-4312000100721395

reference id: OB 7538170
BABURAJSHARMA

Nov 13, 2012

Failed Transactions

Im Baburajsharma, I had booked a ticket from Kozhikode to Kottayam on 13-11-2012, but my ticket was not conformed but amount got detected from punjab national bank a/c.please refund my money.

reference id: OB 7538170
Pradheepkumar Send email

Nov 10, 2012

hi ksrtc,

im pradheepkumar, i had booked a ticket from mysore to sathyamangalam on 10.11.2012, but my ticket was not conformed but amount got detected from sbi a/c.please refund my money.
reference id: ob7519558
log in id :pradheepkumarmts@gmail.com
date of journey:10.11.2012.
phone 9741049630, 9787902242
Sridhar.k Send email

Nov 2, 2012

Sub:Failed Transactions

I have booked one ticket through KSRTC Online booking, Transaction got failed but my money got deducted from my SBI account of Rs.375/-.Please debit that amount to my account.
Account :- SBI BANK, A/c No:-20099413265.
Online transaction reference number is OB7444147 & OB7444148, Date of booking is 01/11/2012 from BANGALORE to SHIMOGA.

SRIDHAR.K
Mob:9743870700
Haridinesh Send email

Oct 30, 2012

Sub:Failed Transactions

I have booked two tickets through KSRTC Online booking, but the transaction got failed one times and my money got deducted from my icici account of Rs.1183/-. That amount please transfer in my account.
Account :- ICICI BANK, A/c No:-601301153033, IFSC CODE:- ICIC 0006013.Please M/s ksrtc online refund department refund my money in my account as soon as possible. Online transaction reference number is OB7419855, Date of booking is 30/10/2012 from MADURAI to BANGALORE.

NATARAJAN.K
MOB: 09443615922
MADURAI.
Manjubhel Send email

Oct 28, 2012

Sub:Failed Transactions

I have booked FIVE tickets through KSRTC VOLVO AIRAVAT Online booking, but the transaction got failed one times and my money got deducted from my SBI account of Rs.3485/-. That amount please transfer in my account.
Account :- SBI BANK, A/c No:-30763403362, IFSC CODE:- SBIN0007989. Please M/s ksrtc online refund department refund my money in my account as soon as possible. Online transaction reference number is OB7402289, Date of booking is 28/10/2012 from BAGALKOT to BANGALORE.

MANJUNATHA SWAMY.M
MOB: 09964495569, 09036708669
BANGALORE
Singadi Send email

Oct 24, 2012

Sub:Failed Transactions

I have booked Two tickets through KSRTC Online booking, but the transaction got failed one times and my money got deducted from Debit card of Rs.989/-. That amount please transfer in my account.
Account :- ICICI BANK, A/c No:-058101512630, IFSC CODE:- ICIC0000581.Please M/s ksrtc online refund department refund my money in my account. Online transaction reference number is OB7360550, Date of booking is 23/10/2012 from Pune to Bagalkot.

Mr.Rajshekhar.M.Shirur
Mob : 08793796469, 08087968326
Sandeepnilan Send email

May 19, 2012

dear sir

I have booked One ticket through KSRTC Online booking Volvo AIRAVAT, but the transaction got failed one times and my money got deducted from Debit card of Rs564/-. That amount had been transfer t A/c no 044401501676 as per my ICICI A/c statement. refund department Before 31.01.12. Date of booking is 19/0/2012. My email id is sandeepnilan@gmail.com i reserved ladies seat no 12 from calicut to Bangalore but ticket is not booked but cash taken from my account so please refund. amount to my account
Anup_paul Send email

Apr 27, 2012

Sl.No. Trip Details KSRTC OB No. Journey Date Booked On ID
1 VIJAYAWADA to BANGALORE OB6031707 17/04/2012 27/04/2012 anup_paul

I have booked One ticket through KSRTC Online booking, but the transaction got failed one times and my money got deducted from Debit card of Rs.984/-. That amount please transfer in my account.
Account :- ICICI BANK, A/c No:-625101512792, IFSC CODE:- ICIC0006251.Please M/s ksrtc online refund department refund my many in my account. Online transaction reference number is OB6031707, Date of booking is 27/04/2012 from Vijayawada to Bangalore.

Anup Kumar Paul

Ammount total Rs 1800/-
kiran-55551

Apr 5, 2012

REFUND

Dear sir i have booked my ticket on 6 Apr 2012 from pune to bangalore but i was unable to get my ticket and got a message like transaction failed but amount 4300.00 deduct from my account (OB No.OB5857133)
you are requested erefund my amount please.
hednenaveen

Mar 29, 2012

failed transaction, refund

dear sir,
i have booked a KSRTC airavat ticket for 31-3-12, money was deducted from my credit card but the ticket could not be booked,
ref no is OB5797615. The ticket was from bangalore to kochi for 31-3-12 and the amout was 873 rs.
please arrange for the refund.

BSNL Landline - BB249 YET NOT INSTALLED
    Sir ,I dr. Uttam Panpatte applied for new connection of...
    BHARTI-RETAIL EASY DAY - i m from bhatia
    Hello sir,i am umang bhatia from ludhiana jamalpur. Sir...
    Videocon - TV Malfunction
    A Videocon DDB SMART TV was purchased on the 1st week on...
    Vijay Tv - Seethayin Raaman
    Why you have changed seethayin raaman serial to...
    indiagames.bsnl.co.in - DEACTIVATION OF ALL HUNGAMA PACKAGES
    I want to deactivate/unsubscribe all hungama package...
    ashutosh dixit - shifting of landline
    Hello Partner, Our office has been shifted but land line...
    Mahanagar Gas - No Gas Connection
    Mr Rajeev Mathur MD Mahanagar Gas Ltd New Delhi Dear...
    Bhainder East - Regarding convertion of Black Money into Gold
    HI All, As per the above stated Subject, regarding...