ORTEL communications, Bhubaneswar

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about ORTEL communications, Bhubaneswar

B.B.RATH

Feb 12, 2016

On 12th. Feb. of 2016,Surrendering cable TV connections of Membership No.028443, Bhubaneswar.Consumer Name: Mr.B.B.Rath

I SURRENDER CABLE TV CONNECTIONS OF ORTEL COMMUNICATION LTD, BHUBANESWAR , FROM TODAY i.e. 12th. FEB. 2016. PLEASE DISCONNECT CABLE TV CONNECTIONS GIVEN TO ME IN MY HOUSE ADDRESS AT BHUBANESWAR. I HAVE INFORMED BY PHONE TO YOUR CALL CENTRE : Ph. No. +91-9776091111 ON 09/02/2016 AND ALSO ON 12/02/2016, TODAY, PLEASE REGISTER IT AND DO NEEDFUL.
THANKS.
MOBILE NO. : 9437056046

Feb 11, 2016

98% slow of internet

COMPLAINT NO. 3981985 . MEMBERSHIP NO. 833740

YOUR CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLED ARE REPEATEDLY ASSURING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM VERY SOON AND ASSURING OF THEIR BEST SERVICES. I DONT KNOW WHEN THAT VERY SOON TIME WILL COME AND BEST SERVICE THEY WILL GIVE.

SERVICE IS MONOPOLY. NOT POOR OR BAD OR WORST RATHER SERVICE IS NIL.

SERVICE IS LIMITED ONLY TO REGD A COMPLAINT AND MORE OVER NO ONE AVAILABLE IN NIGHT TO ATTEND A CALL

Feb 6, 2016

98% slow of internet

Membership no : 833740. The internet connection is 97 to 98% slow than the normal average when checked by your software. (Check internt speed) I have been complaining daily many times to your customer care. But all in vain. No one cares
Kindly arrange for early rectification.
Major Chakradhar Raut

Feb 6, 2016

HI-FI internet not working since I have taken the net for my office,Bhubaneswar

I have taken HI-FI net connection for last 8 days in my office at Nuagaon,Bhubaneswar.Where as the said connection is not commercial till date.After making many times call to the customer Care ,but no body is ready to listen my difficulties.You are requested to take care my request at the early.
My Membership ID : 01328073
My compain No ; 1587184
Major C D Raut.
Plot : 19, Vijayavihar Lane -2,
Near Nuagaon Petrol Pump,
Nuagaon,Bhubaneswar-02

Feb 5, 2016

Very slow of net

Member ship No. 833740. The internet connection is very very slow and more over there is frequent fluctuation of the signal. Many times it get disconnected and we have to lodge a complaint. Kindly take care for speedy internet connection
111.amit.p@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2016

No internet for 15 days

We took an Ortel broadband connection on 2nd Jan 16 in Bhubaneswar area. Till date we couldn't access internet.
Despite of giving multiple complaints and making around 100 calls there is no progress in the status.

The customer care guys are rude, don't know how to handle situations, don't know English and what not.

Please resolve this issue ASAP. Else I have to take the legal way of consumer court, as I am left with no other options to recover my loss because of Ortel's inability to provide service.

Ticket number: 1547960
Customer I'd: 01300014
Velamuri Satyanarayana Murthy

Jan 11, 2016

Signal Problem

This is VSN Murthy Costmer in our ortel visakhapatnam, my id no 01160971,

I Haveing a wifi Rooter, Some Times It was Connected Properly, Some times, Its not connected, to net, Butyour techinician says SignalStreengeth is Low Not able to connect to rooter,

Kindly Rectify my Problem As early as possible,

With Regards,

VSN Murthy

satyam4500

Jan 6, 2016

internet is not working

my id no-01187292, broadband is not working in every evening. it stops after sometime and the speed is very very slow. you are also giving very poor service. so plz take some action against this.
Bhaskar Panda

Dec 31, 2015

Disturbance in picture quality

My ID No is 981740.Since last 15 days I am getting disturbed picture.Some time no picture is coming.Since last three days I have lodged complaint,but no action has been taken to rectify the same.I hope at least after receiving this message you will take necessary immediate action for repair of the same as today some important programme are likely to be telecasted
G Banerjee

Dec 17, 2015

Broadband modem offline

My customer no. is 537236. I am extremely unhappy with your service. The evenings are the only time when I use the net and this is the time on most of the days I found no-connection. When a complaint is lodged it is attended next or next-to-next day in the day time when I am out of home. Again in the evening there will be no connection. I firmly believe your local people are diverting traffic in these pick hours. For the past 4 days I am not able to use the net at all. If this remains the situation I am going to surrender my connection with all my friend circle who are also sufferer on this same ground.I think Ortel deserves this.

Oct 29, 2015

internet- frequent fluctuation of signal

Member ship no. 00833740. I have been lodging complaint in every alternate day since last 2-3 months. The customer care people says to wait for 24 hours . Their work is finished by lodging a complaint. Please take care.
Akash das1

Oct 28, 2015

My internet connection is not working

From last 5 days modem is in offline mode and is not receiving signal.customer care agent is saying we will solve it with in 24 hours..but still no results..I request you kindly take necessary steps to solve this problem..ORTEL Membership number is-01001975.
Dibyajyoti Lenka

Oct 10, 2015

new connection

already paid in ortel office before 1 week still not got connection.when calling to the office nobody is receiving.from this we know what type of service ortel is giving to the customer
Brij Agarwal

Oct 5, 2015

Modem in offline and slow browsing.

Since last 2 months or more poor service of internet as you provide .every time either no connection or slow browsing.It takes time to open a site. more than 50 times i have lodge complains for this. Your customer care service receiving complains but doing as per the written or mugged up dialogue but every time I have received bill for full rental charged. My Consumer No.746581.

If the problem is not solved then I will lodge complain in TRAI.
SUSHANTA KUMAR PALATASINGH

Oct 3, 2015

no signal

my membership no-375515. no signal in my digital tv.please arrange to rectify.
sudipta mishra01

Oct 2, 2015

modem offline/not receiving signal

From last 7days modem is in offline mode and is not receiving signal.your customer care agent is saying we will solve it with in 24 hours..but still no results..I request you kindly take necessary steps to solve this problem..ORTEL ID is-01186400 ..
Bharat Bhusan Pattanaik

Sep 29, 2015

No Signal found in ORTEL Cmmunication

ORTEL internet connection was given to me on 29th Aug-2015, after 10 days there is no server found/server has not valid certificate. I had loged a complain in toll free number last 15 days back and continuously contacted with the persons of tollfree office they were told me every day that matter will be solved today. But still now matter is not solved. If I asked to the persons of tollfree office to whom shall I tell this matter then he /She disconnected the telephonelines. So I request to take necessary steps to solve the problems.

Contact No. 9439916508
KUNIMOON

Sep 29, 2015

always modem offline and/or slow browsing

Since 15 days or more poor service for internet service .No connection or slow browsing.It takes 5 to 10 minutes to open a site.more than 30 times complains for this had been done.Are you taking less payment for not providing service for so many days.Your customer care service receiving complains but doing as per the written or mugged up dialogue.(your comp will be resolved within 24 hrs).

pl sort out at the earliest or disconnect the connection. cons no -913782
SARAT PRUSTY

Sep 26, 2015

Not functioning of digital box

Sir.

Our digital box is not functioning since 20 days even if lodging complain by phone but no result since. please look into the matter seriously. As we are not unable to see the TV in time, either you disconnect the line or repair as soon as possible. Already, we are already frustrated to take your cable. If it will not repair shortly, we presume you have disconnected our line.

Sarat Kumar Prusty
con. No-706056
somdeepbaral

Sep 16, 2015

Bad picture quality

M'am / Sir,
The Digital and broad band connection is in my son's name ( Mr. Somdeep Baral ) with consumer No. 318296 since more than 10 years at Sahid Nagar BBSR . Since 3 to 4 months it is seen that your service has been deteriorated like any thing. For example I have lodged complains about bad picture quality vide phone 94374 13803 for several times( at least 10 to 15 times ) during last 7 days. At times the picture is very clear. But most of the time the picture becomes blurred. Again it is also seen that during power cut your digital signal fails though I have the UPS back up.
Hence it is my sincere request to kindly short out above problems with immediate effect because your monthly bill collected from me is for providing un interrupted signal with timely service. If you are unable to do so you may ask me for the disconnection so that I will go for other options.
BHABANI SHANKAR DAS

Aug 20, 2015

No signal

I am a customer of Ortel cable tv and my mambarsip number is 00282267.I am not satisfied with the service.The signal goes of frequently.This time it has been since last wednas day that is from 19.08.15 the signal is not coming at all.I allrady complane phone calls but there was no response .Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible otherwise I'll not be able to keep good relationship with the company.
Dr.Sunil ku. Sen

Aug 7, 2015

no signal in setupbox.Poor service.

good afternoon sir,I m customer number 10321.(Dr. S.ku.Sen,Badambadi,cuttack-12).i had taken a second line of same customer id of phase B.After repeatedly complaining about the problem of no signal & some kind of problem in the setupbox,still yhen no tecnician had neither arrived at our place.I had heard good things about this company's service.But it always seem that coin has two different faces.I m very much tired of repeatedly nagering and complaining about same problem .Please look into this matter or else i will force to lodge a complaint in Customer Care forum or National forum.Yours Company respect resides in ur hand now.....
Dharmendra Biswal

Jul 29, 2015

No SIGNAL IN THE SET UP BOX

DHARMENDRA BISWAL,
I am a customer of Ortel cable tv and my consumer number is 839231.I am not satisfied with the service.The signal goes of frequently.This time it has been since last Thursday that is from 23.07.15 the signal is not coming at all. IThad made repeated phone calls but there was no response .Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible otherwise I'll not be able to keep good relationship with the company.
Pravati Rath

Jul 28, 2015

NO SIGNAL IN THE SET UP BOX

I AM PRAVATI RATH & MY CUSTOMER ID IS 870235. SINCE LAST THREE DAYS I AM GIVING COMPLAINTS REGARDING NO SIGNAL IN MY SET UP BOX AS A RESULT OF WHICH WE ARE NOT BEING ABLE TO WATCH TV.

SINCE NO RESPONSE IS RECEIVED DESPITE OF REPEATED TELEPHONIC COMPLAINTS I AM HEREBY REGISTERING MY COMPLAINT.

HOPE THE PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED SOON.

REGARDS

PRAVATI RATH
padma charan panigrahy

Jul 27, 2015

No signal of my setup box

My customer ID is 866870 since 15 day's i have not seen TV due to your setup box no signal problem i complaint to your customer care but they are not responding and repair what i do can i take a legal action on ortel communication? please short out the problem

aa - my giftnot reciv txn id:56933502
    My giftnot reciv txn id:56933502
    snapdeal.com/star impect multi color shoe(size:5) - one pair shoe recieved(size:5or6)
    One pair shoe supply your compomy is defferent (size:5or6)
    IGL - Deceiving Consumers
    This is to bring to your kind notice that, I, Govind...
    Reliance Wi-Fi Data Card(WiPOD) - RE: My Wi pod is not activated
    Dear Anudeep, We have noted your complaint and the same...
    Hathway Internet - Hathway not activating modem three days after installation
    Herewith is the copy of my email to Hathway Helpdesk....
    reliance sim - RE: My sim is not working
    Dear Customer, Kindly submit your details at our...
    Askmegrocery.com - Cheating consumers with unfair practices
    I purchased few items from askmegrocery.com vide order no ...
    multilinkworld - Write Positive feedback on consumer complaint
    Dear All Friends, This is Ezaz Shaikh Ex Employee of...
    Reliance Big TV - big tv not working
    Big TV is not responding to Big TV (remote) as a result I...
    Indian Oil - short supply of petrol
    MERE DWARS IOC KE PETROL PUMP USEHARAJ URJA INDORE SE...