ORTEL communications, Bhubaneswar

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about ORTEL communications, Bhubaneswar

Abhilash patra

Aug 24, 2016

No signal at all. Nd nt even repairing after so many complains.

I have took cable connection on june. Its been 1 month and 24th aug still den theres only 20 channels. While i took a platinum membership. Such a poor service that full of frauds giving connection saying a lot of scheme and giving bill of365 while i paid 1500 full. Dey are actually harshing ppl with every thing. Now please cut my connection atleast. That to dey are nt doing giving it full of excuses.
Sheikh Abdul Jahangir

Aug 18, 2016

NO SIGNAL.

I have not seen any chhnnel in my TV for last 03 days.repeatedly I have called in your customer care number for more than 6 times still no responce we got .Being frustrated with your poor service. KINDLY PURSUE YOUR BHUBANESWAR TEAM TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY. MEMB. NO:-01358387. Ph.NO:-9437107410, 9040507410
bhaskar patro

Aug 9, 2016

not providing signal to various channel

membership no. 26968

the following chhanels are not visible please provide us at the earlist. i had complained moethen 30 times.

1. colours
2. star gold
3. life o k
4. colours odia
satrujit

Aug 5, 2016

about no signal

dear sir,
during 39 days we are not seen your television chanel properly because of NO SIGNAL your technician also came to our house
and remove the new socket and a old socket instal in our building but the problem is same so that i rquest please solve our problem very quickly we have 3 conection our MEMBER NO-01422357.mail-sanjitsatrujit@gmail.com
Manoj Kumar V

Aug 5, 2016

internet not working

Manoj Kumar V, customer ID 1077863.

Internet is not working from last 5 days, logged complaint but no action has been taken yet. The local Ortel staff don't even bother to pick the phone. Only appear at time of collecting amount. In complaint told specifically to send a service person, and logged complaint 3 times now. After 4-5 hrs of logging complaint, they send an SMS prbl resolved. But in reality nothing done.
This is the last call for deployment of service engineer for resolving the problem.

Jul 27, 2016

Unprofessional Service

Ortel have the worst internet services and a very poor customer care team with a local habit of not picking up the phone and if you ever visit their cspur office its worse than a fish market with no one attending to the customers, every night the net is down and the phone line either does not connect or its plugged or no one will pick up .IS THIS A PROFISSIONAL COMPANY OR A FISH TRADER?I hope Mr PANDA knows this is a new age and he needs better staff, a very sad affair.
senapatiratikanta1@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2016

INTERNET CONNECTION IS NOT WORKING SINCE LAST ONE MONTH

we have taken board band connection since last back.But in last 30 days it is not working i.e. totally stopped.we had visited your customer care number of time for the above subject.So no action is initiated against your good self.

Hence it is requested kindly depute your staff to resolve the defect at the earliest.

Your early action in this regards is highly solicited.

With Best Regards.

Ratikanta
Padma Lochana Behera

Jun 28, 2016

Cable/Broadband

No cable/broadband signal since 7days. Membership No.108596 Mobile No.9437243003
MihirD

Jun 3, 2016

can'n see my downloading status

membership no-01389287, in ortel website page when i click show my download status it doesn't open.
deba Prasad Mishra

May 31, 2016

surrender of TV cable connection

i have not seen any chhnnel in my Tv for last 15 days.repeatedly i have called in your customer care number for more than 18 times still no responce we got .Being frustrated with your poor service i want to surrender ORTEL Tv cable connection.plz inform me about official procedure of surrender.ORTEL consumer number-873218
SABITA ROUTARY

May 26, 2016

Signal defect since 15days

I can not see cable T V SINCE 15 days .I have been given complain through phone,nobody receiving my phone,I can not see IPL and News.Service is Poor. I f continue such Like this,I have sorrender the cable T. V. My Consumer No-00296919,My name Rabindra nath
Bhol,MIG-33 Phase -1,Pokhariput.Bhubaneswar.751020
Sudam Pattanaik

May 23, 2016

NO TV SIGNL IS AVAILABLE

MEMB NO. 00945628

DEAR SIR,

I AM NOT GETTING TELEVISION (CABLE TV) SIGNAL SINCE 20 DAYS. I HAVE LODGED SEVERAL COMPLAIN TO TOYR OFFICE THROPUGH HELP DESK NO.

YOUR ROURKELA OFFICIALS ALSO NOT SOLVED THE PROBLEM TILL DATE. KINDLY PROVED THE TV SIGNAL AT THE EARLIEST.

KINDLY PURSUE YOUR ROUKELA TEAM TO SOLVE THIS TYPE PROBLEM AT THE EARLIEST.

May 14, 2016

wrong reflection of data cosumption

My consumer id 0944440.I have not used internet on 20th Apr-16,02nd & 03rd may 2016 a huge amount of data on

3128.38mb,2108.52mb & 1046.36mb respectively. Pl get it corrected and do the needful at the earliest.Earlier you are giving the

details of data download date wise on monthly usage but nowadays that is not happening,which makes difficult for me to see the

download limit.Pl do arrange to visualise the same in daily basis.

Santosh Kumar Sahoo

Baramunda HB Colony

Bhubaneswar

Mobile No-9853508376

email-sahoo.santosh30@gmail.com

May 14, 2016

wrong reflection of data cosumption

download limit.Pl do arrange to visualise the same in daily basis.
simantaprasad

May 12, 2016

no Internet

Internet is not working in every day itstop after sometime spid is very slow .very poor service so plz take action costmar care not solved but msg by Mobil resolved your complen ,my ID 963313
Sitansu Das

May 5, 2016

Disconnecting my connection

My cos ID 592493 Name -Sitanshu Das My connection is not working properly for last 4to 5 days .I have complained your cust care regularly but no respond . so I request u pl disconnect my connection as quick as possible.
chandan kumar mishra

Apr 27, 2016

Not reconnecting cable even after 30 days of my shifting

My cust ID no is 375782.I have deposited Rs 600 /- as shifting charge vide Money Receipt No 174874/29.3.2016.My req was to reconnect at my new add on or before 31.3.16. since last 30 days almost everyday I did contact to your customer care unit to know probable date of reconnection.Every day I am detailing the issue to the receptionists which has gone in to vein. Had been to Chandrasekharpur Ortel office thrice. Also paid 660/- vide MR No--0056041601052,Dtd 22.4.16 at C S Pur office against current bill,which has raised although disconnected on 31.3.16..I have mate many of your office bearer to know the reason of delay. They dont have any co-ordination among themselves. Only giving date after date.Some one made me call on 11.4.16,when I was at New Delhi and I told to connect after my returning on 13.4.16.
On 22.4.16 some technician reconnected ONLY internet ,but not cable TV. Same has been informed to your office . I am ready to pay another 1000/- against setup box,if required,the information of which has been given to technicians. In the mean time almost one month passed. I am unnecessary spoiling my valuable time running after you.I have kept all documentary proof .Some of your sales person are asking me to pay 1000/- against setup box charge .I refuge as they are without Money receipt book.
Finally i will wait till 28th April for reconnection,.If you fail to do so,kindly arrange to settle my account as you were UNNABLE TO RECONNECT even after taking 600/-for the cause on DTD 29.3.16 and return my paid money at an earliest
CKMishra
kashinath panda

Apr 20, 2016

Delay in providing new digital tv connection

I had applied for a new digital tv connection on 12.4.2016 on payment of Rs. 1000/- vide receipt no.276276 dt. 12.4.2016. But the connection has not been made even lapse of more than seven days. Response from Ortel communication, BBSR that the connection will be made within two days from three staff. The company should either provide proper service or stop collection for new customers.

Kashinath Panda,
Bhubaneswar
M-9040710209
A.K.Ray

Apr 14, 2016

new connection

we have pai for new connection on 14/03/2016 vide money receipt no. 228366/ dated 14/3/2016 for wifi connection. Modem has been installed in my house but connection has not at been made. my membership ID no. 01384723 .
saradaprasaddash123

Apr 5, 2016

no signal of main channels

since last many days I am not getting signal for my favorite channel cnbcawaz.it is too worst customerservice.
deb882003

Mar 26, 2016

Digital TV Connection

Customer ID: 456339 I have purvchased COmbo Pack (TV + Internet)...this is the 5th dayand my tv channels are not activated yet.
4 calls a day and finally on my 18th call customer care executive asked me to contact nearest ORTEL HUB.

Try to understand customer's time value.
amulspray

Mar 23, 2016

?????

Just want to know what this site is all about. Is there anybody in charge who goes through all the complaints and attend or they have just put a dustbin where we can burst out grievances? This ortel is absolute useless.
swa8479

Mar 19, 2016

Ortel cable connection

Ortel is the worst cable connection i have ever seen.. I dnt knw what these people are upto .. Everyday for 5 hrs atleast there is no signAl... But to take the bill they come on time and yes the customer care for ortel is like hell. I dnt knw why these people sit there doing nothing.. They have no idea abt anythng... I m jst fed up of this and if u have started a company ortel u shld take responsiblity to give proper service to ur customer. I m very soon going to disconnect this service and i will make sure that i will recommend my frnds not to take ortel connection.... Worst service ever
Bipin kumar Mohanty

Mar 17, 2016

Reconnection problem

YOUR CUSTOMER CARE ( 9776091111 ) PEOPLED ARE REPEATEDLY ASSURING TO RE-CONNECTION VERY SOON AND ASSURING OF THEIR BEST SERVICES. I DON'T KNOW WHEN THAT VERY SOON TIME WILL COME AND BEST SERVICE THEY WILL GIVE. TODAY THEY ALSO ASSURING ME , BEFORE EVENING OUR REPRESENTATIVE TOUCH WITH YOU ALSO YOU GET CONNECTION . THE DETAILS ARE AS UNDER .

CUSTOMER NO : - 00784336

wilfredleia

Mar 16, 2016

bad internet

help.epass@cgg.gov.in - scholarship
    sir, my self tahmeena tabassum studing in viswambhara B...
    Qspiders - J spider Java q keshava Eara Girish Jaguar
    String girish="Jaguar Roaming style full posh after...
    Idea broadband - RE: Very Bad service Provider IDEA BRODBAND
    Hi Sagar, As per your telecon with our customer service...
    SSC Southern Region - About Mullai Infotech:Request you to conduct SSC CGL re...
    I'm Shiva Shankar.P.I am also one of the candidates...
    idea cellular - RE: Online recharge
    Hi Sachin, As per your telecon with our customer...
    idea cellular - RE: fraud for payment and reactivation
    Hi Aaditya, As per your telecon with our customer...
    AIRTEL PAYMENT MUMBAI IN - Fraud transaction
    I got a call from 9670188214 saying she is calling from...
    Le Eco - Le2 purchase by HDFC card cashback as promised not...
    Order ID: 4071935980748 Cash back of 10% within 1 month...
    Bihar State Pollution control Board - Heavy Air pollution by Electric generator
    Hello Sir, I am a citizen of Bhagalpur,bihar and I want...