ORTEL communications, Bhubaneswar

Consumer complaints and reviews about ORTEL communications, Bhubaneswar

jayadeba behera

Oct 27, 2016

3 set up box conection lagana hai

Hamare pass 3 ortel set up box hamare pass hai.magar company operator analog se tv nai chalati.isaliye complain bahat kiya koi v nai sunati.kya karu sir aap step lenge lagajayega.document paisa sab kuchha clear kardiya.name satyanarayan behera.ganja.operator name dhiru 9777588234.
nilupadhy

Oct 24, 2016

Cable TV

My membership no - 621505. I have only 3 set top boxes(smart card no 51324,41444,149500) but ortel people says about 4 set top connection. For last 3 months they are harassing by adding extra amount to us at their site but we are paying actual bill as per 3 set top boxes. Each month they are blocking cable tv. At present my cable tv is blocked since last 5days. please help to resolve the case.
RadhaGobinda Das

Sep 19, 2016

Cable TV is disconnected

Since 2.30PM (19.09.2016), my cable TV connection is disconnected. I cannot understand what is the reason behind. I have called 977-609-1111 number of times but didn't get any response from their end. Please let me know what is the problem. My Customer ID is 00502775.

Name: R.G. Das
Phone: 7205907339
Kalidaspur, Balasore
drselite

Sep 5, 2016

No signal

My membership no is 00933442, I've given complain about no signal on 31-07-2016 and since then i'm repeatedly following through your customer care no & every time they say wait for few hours and our service people will attain your complain. If you are not sending ur person to attain our complain today. Then please disconnect our connection from tomorrow.
Abhilash patra

Aug 24, 2016

No signal at all. Nd nt even repairing after so many complains.

I have took cable connection on june. Its been 1 month and 24th aug still den theres only 20 channels. While i took a platinum membership. Such a poor service that full of frauds giving connection saying a lot of scheme and giving bill of365 while i paid 1500 full. Dey are actually harshing ppl with every thing. Now please cut my connection atleast. That to dey are nt doing giving it full of excuses.
Sheikh Abdul Jahangir

Aug 18, 2016

NO SIGNAL.

I have not seen any chhnnel in my TV for last 03 days.repeatedly I have called in your customer care number for more than 6 times still no responce we got .Being frustrated with your poor service. KINDLY PURSUE YOUR BHUBANESWAR TEAM TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY. MEMB. NO:-01358387. Ph.NO:-9437107410, 9040507410
bhaskar patro

Aug 9, 2016

not providing signal to various channel

membership no. 26968

the following chhanels are not visible please provide us at the earlist. i had complained moethen 30 times.

1. colours
2. star gold
3. life o k
4. colours odia
satrujit

Aug 5, 2016

about no signal

dear sir,
during 39 days we are not seen your television chanel properly because of NO SIGNAL your technician also came to our house
and remove the new socket and a old socket instal in our building but the problem is same so that i rquest please solve our problem very quickly we have 3 conection our MEMBER NO-01422357.mail-sanjitsatrujit@gmail.com
Manoj Kumar V

Aug 5, 2016

internet not working

Manoj Kumar V, customer ID 1077863.

Internet is not working from last 5 days, logged complaint but no action has been taken yet. The local Ortel staff don't even bother to pick the phone. Only appear at time of collecting amount. In complaint told specifically to send a service person, and logged complaint 3 times now. After 4-5 hrs of logging complaint, they send an SMS prbl resolved. But in reality nothing done.
This is the last call for deployment of service engineer for resolving the problem.

Jul 27, 2016

Unprofessional Service

Ortel have the worst internet services and a very poor customer care team with a local habit of not picking up the phone and if you ever visit their cspur office its worse than a fish market with no one attending to the customers, every night the net is down and the phone line either does not connect or its plugged or no one will pick up .IS THIS A PROFISSIONAL COMPANY OR A FISH TRADER?I hope Mr PANDA knows this is a new age and he needs better staff, a very sad affair.
senapatiratikanta1@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2016

INTERNET CONNECTION IS NOT WORKING SINCE LAST ONE MONTH

we have taken board band connection since last back.But in last 30 days it is not working i.e. totally stopped.we had visited your customer care number of time for the above subject.So no action is initiated against your good self.

Hence it is requested kindly depute your staff to resolve the defect at the earliest.

Your early action in this regards is highly solicited.

With Best Regards.

Ratikanta
Padma Lochana Behera

Jun 28, 2016

Cable/Broadband

No cable/broadband signal since 7days. Membership No.108596 Mobile No.9437243003
MihirD

Jun 3, 2016

can'n see my downloading status

membership no-01389287, in ortel website page when i click show my download status it doesn't open.
deba Prasad Mishra

May 31, 2016

surrender of TV cable connection

i have not seen any chhnnel in my Tv for last 15 days.repeatedly i have called in your customer care number for more than 18 times still no responce we got .Being frustrated with your poor service i want to surrender ORTEL Tv cable connection.plz inform me about official procedure of surrender.ORTEL consumer number-873218
SABITA ROUTARY

May 26, 2016

Signal defect since 15days

I can not see cable T V SINCE 15 days .I have been given complain through phone,nobody receiving my phone,I can not see IPL and News.Service is Poor. I f continue such Like this,I have sorrender the cable T. V. My Consumer No-00296919,My name Rabindra nath
Bhol,MIG-33 Phase -1,Pokhariput.Bhubaneswar.751020
Sudam Pattanaik

May 23, 2016

NO TV SIGNL IS AVAILABLE

MEMB NO. 00945628

DEAR SIR,

I AM NOT GETTING TELEVISION (CABLE TV) SIGNAL SINCE 20 DAYS. I HAVE LODGED SEVERAL COMPLAIN TO TOYR OFFICE THROPUGH HELP DESK NO.

YOUR ROURKELA OFFICIALS ALSO NOT SOLVED THE PROBLEM TILL DATE. KINDLY PROVED THE TV SIGNAL AT THE EARLIEST.

KINDLY PURSUE YOUR ROUKELA TEAM TO SOLVE THIS TYPE PROBLEM AT THE EARLIEST.

May 14, 2016

wrong reflection of data cosumption

My consumer id 0944440.I have not used internet on 20th Apr-16,02nd & 03rd may 2016 a huge amount of data on

3128.38mb,2108.52mb & 1046.36mb respectively. Pl get it corrected and do the needful at the earliest.Earlier you are giving the

details of data download date wise on monthly usage but nowadays that is not happening,which makes difficult for me to see the

download limit.Pl do arrange to visualise the same in daily basis.

Santosh Kumar Sahoo

Baramunda HB Colony

Bhubaneswar

Mobile No-9853508376

email-sahoo.santosh30@gmail.com

May 14, 2016

wrong reflection of data cosumption

download limit.Pl do arrange to visualise the same in daily basis.
simantaprasad

May 12, 2016

no Internet

Internet is not working in every day itstop after sometime spid is very slow .very poor service so plz take action costmar care not solved but msg by Mobil resolved your complen ,my ID 963313
Sitansu Das

May 5, 2016

Disconnecting my connection

My cos ID 592493 Name -Sitanshu Das My connection is not working properly for last 4to 5 days .I have complained your cust care regularly but no respond . so I request u pl disconnect my connection as quick as possible.
chandan kumar mishra

Apr 27, 2016

Not reconnecting cable even after 30 days of my shifting

My cust ID no is 375782.I have deposited Rs 600 /- as shifting charge vide Money Receipt No 174874/29.3.2016.My req was to reconnect at my new add on or before 31.3.16. since last 30 days almost everyday I did contact to your customer care unit to know probable date of reconnection.Every day I am detailing the issue to the receptionists which has gone in to vein. Had been to Chandrasekharpur Ortel office thrice. Also paid 660/- vide MR No--0056041601052,Dtd 22.4.16 at C S Pur office against current bill,which has raised although disconnected on 31.3.16..I have mate many of your office bearer to know the reason of delay. They dont have any co-ordination among themselves. Only giving date after date.Some one made me call on 11.4.16,when I was at New Delhi and I told to connect after my returning on 13.4.16.
On 22.4.16 some technician reconnected ONLY internet ,but not cable TV. Same has been informed to your office . I am ready to pay another 1000/- against setup box,if required,the information of which has been given to technicians. In the mean time almost one month passed. I am unnecessary spoiling my valuable time running after you.I have kept all documentary proof .Some of your sales person are asking me to pay 1000/- against setup box charge .I refuge as they are without Money receipt book.
Finally i will wait till 28th April for reconnection,.If you fail to do so,kindly arrange to settle my account as you were UNNABLE TO RECONNECT even after taking 600/-for the cause on DTD 29.3.16 and return my paid money at an earliest
CKMishra
kashinath panda

Apr 20, 2016

Delay in providing new digital tv connection

I had applied for a new digital tv connection on 12.4.2016 on payment of Rs. 1000/- vide receipt no.276276 dt. 12.4.2016. But the connection has not been made even lapse of more than seven days. Response from Ortel communication, BBSR that the connection will be made within two days from three staff. The company should either provide proper service or stop collection for new customers.

Kashinath Panda,
Bhubaneswar
M-9040710209
A.K.Ray

Apr 14, 2016

new connection

we have pai for new connection on 14/03/2016 vide money receipt no. 228366/ dated 14/3/2016 for wifi connection. Modem has been installed in my house but connection has not at been made. my membership ID no. 01384723 .
saradaprasaddash123

Apr 5, 2016

no signal of main channels

since last many days I am not getting signal for my favorite channel cnbcawaz.it is too worst customerservice.
deb882003

Mar 26, 2016

Digital TV Connection

Customer ID: 456339 I have purvchased COmbo Pack (TV + Internet)...this is the 5th dayand my tv channels are not activated yet.
4 calls a day and finally on my 18th call customer care executive asked me to contact nearest ORTEL HUB.

Try to understand customer's time value.

Nagar Nigam Gorakhpur - Problem of Cleaning
    सफाई Problem of cleaning I am a resident of...
    Pune University - CARRY FOWARD OF ONLINE MARKS
    I am currently studying TE engineering entc.i gave an...
    paytm - Refund of Rs.3000/-; 1 week over and still waiting
    To, Team Paytym I have an inquiry that on 24th of...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - Lost my official Medical Card
    Today dated 08.12.2016 i lost my Official Medical Card...
    Makemytrip.com - Amount Deducted, No Booking
    Dear Vineet, Greetings from MakeMyTrip!! We are...
    BSNL - LANDLINE - CHENNAI - BSNL Landline
    My landline No.044-23715849 is not working for the last...
    IRCTC Official Website (www.irctc.co.in) - about money refund after ticket cancellation
    Resp Sir, This is Rajan Bisen, I was book my ticket on...
    UPTU - carry over result
    carry over result of 2nd year 3rd SEM is not showing. my...