P F OFFICE BHUBANESWAR

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about P F OFFICE BHUBANESWAR

May 6, 2015

non payment of pension

I am Narayan Mishra , HAL, Koraput, I am getting epf pension w.e.f. March,2015, My PPO No. OR/BBS/00055792. But pension amount for the month of April'2015 is not credited in my A/c No.510810110007248 till today i.e. 7-5-2015 though the amount was regularly credited in to my Bank A/c on 2nd/3rd of every month till March,2015. Therefore I request you to kindly do the needful.
itishree nanda

May 6, 2015

claim not received

I have retired as Principal, St Xaviers High School, Kedar Gauri, Bhubaneswar since September 2014. My claim for pension was submitted through my employer on 21.1.2015. This was rejected on flimsy ground on 30.1.2015. My claim ID No is ORBBS150100009490/Memebr ID ORBBS00054740000000286. I resubmitted on 27.2.2015. My file No is Or/5474/286. I was advised by office that it will take about one month's time for remittance of arrear and current pension in to my Bank account. I am yet to receive any communication in this regard and am quite worried. Please look into the matter and let me know urgently.

Itishree Nanda, B/2/158, Lingaraj Vihar, Pokhariput, Bhubaneswar
Sethumadhavan Kummanat

May 4, 2015

Non-Receipt of Pension

I have been sanctioned PF Pension vide P.P.O.No.OR/BBS/7371 dated 30.10.2001 and the amount at the beginning was Rs.641/- per month which subsequently enhanced to Rs.823/- per month from September 2014 against the minimum pension of Rs.1000/- declared by the Government of India. I was getting the pension amount credited to my SB A/c. No.10977550200 with SBI, Bapujinagar Branch, Bhubaneswar-751009 (Branch Code: 6408) but since February 2015 no amount has been credited to my account against the pension. I contacted the concerned SBI branch who could not tell the reason for non-receipt of pension. I would, therefore, request you to look into the matter and take steps for release of the pension amount along with the backlog at an early date.
May I further add here that government declared Rs.1000/- as minimum pension and majority have got the first installment of increased pension, but not the Rs.1000/-. Many or we can say almost all people got less amount than Rs.1000/- say, 935/- 895/-, 823/- or so. Why it has happened? When Government declared minimum pension of Rs.1000/-, all should get this amount. On contacting PF office, they say that such people might have opted pension below the age of 58. But, this should not be criteria for less pension than Rs.1000/-. Minimum pension of Rs.1000/- means it should be Rs.1000/- only nothing less than that. May I request you to bring this anomaly to the notice of the higher authorities in the government so as to look into the matter very seriously and issue instructions accordingly so that minimum pension of Rs.1000/- is given to everybody.
sonali hense

Apr 30, 2015

not received my epf amount from my ex- company

i mrs sonali hense didn't get my epf tot. amount from my ex- company.i worked in icici bank ltd for 4 years than i left due to family issue.now i want to claim my epf tot. amount from my amount from my bank.kindly give my epf a/c number because i have not remember. my salary a/c number is 006101031055.my employee number is 112492.sir, kindly help me in this matter as i need my money urgently.

thanks
sonali hense
sen.munmun96@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2015

EPF amount withdrawal

I have a question, is can withdraw my EPF amount on saturday, means i want to withdraw my epf amount on saturday.
On saturday Epf office is opened or close.

Mar 2, 2015

non payment of pension

I am Narayan Mishra receiving my epf pension w.e.f March,2014,my PPO NO. OR/BBS/00055792, but from January,2015 MY pension amount is not credited in my bank account No. 510810110007248. I have submitted my Live Certificate in the concerned Bank on 6th Nov,2014. Therefore I request you to do the needful to me.
Thanking you Sir,

Mar 2, 2015

non payment of pension

I am Narayan Mishra , I am getting epf pension w.e.f. March,2015, My PPO No. OR/BBS/00055792. But w.e.f January,2015 my pension amount is not credited in my A/c No.510810110007248 though I have submitted my Live Certificate in the concerned Bank on 6th Nov.,2014. Therefore I request you to kindly do the needful.

Nov 26, 2014

CANCELLATION OF COMPLAINT REGARDING NON RECEIPT OF EFS-95 PENSION CERTIFICATE

I sri Bidyadhar Swain received EPS-95 pension certificate from SBI talcher thermal branch,angul.Hence my request may please be rejected...
Bananarose

Nov 26, 2014

Complaint

I am Rajesh kumar gupta my PF no. is OR/BBS/00060030000009179.6 month ago I submit PF withdrawl form to Coastal project ltd. Bhubneshwar (Phone 0674-6942656).My form is OK. now office said that PF office Bhubneshwar did not accept withdrawal form.Is it right ?If yes then why PF office do not receive withdrwal form?

Rajesh Kumar Gupta
Bareilly UP

Nov 19, 2014

ISSUE OF EPF-95 PENSION CERTIFICATE

I Sri Bidyadhar Swain Son of Biswanath Swain working at NTPC/TSTPS ,Kaniha ,Angul pin-759147 as a regular employee. i am getting EPF-95 pension regularly from state bank of india,NTPC(TTPS),house no-3R/2,Sec-2,Angul.I havenot yet recieved the EPF-95 cetificate from you for which i cannot able to submit the EPF life certificate in the said bank.i request you please send the EPF-95 pension certificate on address given below.

BIDYADHAR SWAIN
OR
EMAIL:bidyadhar.1010@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2014

ISSUE OF EPF-95 CERTIFICATE

i sri Bidyadhar Swain employee no-94952 working at NTPC/TTPS ,Kaniha ,dist-Angul,pin-759147 at present residing at QRNO-2RA-91 SEC-2 AT/PO-TALCHER THERMAL DIST-ANGUL PIN--759101 has not received the EPF-95 pension certificate.so i am not being able to submit my EPFO life certificate to state bank of india,NTPC(TTPS) CAMPUS ,angul house no-3r/2,sec-2 for pension.
please issue the EPFO life certificate in above address.
yours faithfully

BIDYADHAR SWAIN
PH NO-9437494952
EMAIL ID-bidyadhar.1010@gmail.com
Nrushingh

Oct 20, 2014

Non deposit of contribution

With due honour, I beg to draw your kind attention on flowing few lines for your kind interference and necessary directives. That, I, Sri Nrushingh Kumar Beuria, So – Gokul Chandra Beuria, at present residing at Qrs. No – C3L/26, Gopabandhu Nagar, Chhend , Rourkela, PIN – 769015 was working as “System Analyst” in the Rourkela Branch of the Sundargarh District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd. whose headquarter is at Sundargarh, Dist. – Sundargarh, Odisha for a period from dated 16-03-1999 to dated 25-02-2014 vide Head Office Appointment Order No. 6195 dated 31-03-1999 on ad hock basis. Consequently, all my salaries for the aforesaid period were credited to my Savings Account No. 02347 at Rourkela Branch of the Sundargarh District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd. But surprisingly, after several oral requests, the Bank management did not give me my P.F. Account number or any other details regarding my PF contribution and deposit. From confidential sources, I came to know that the Bank Management has not deposited a single paisa in my provided fund account. When I asked Bank Management about the fact, they started threatening me and finally transferred me to a distance 100 Kms. away from Rourkela where I was under treatment for illness. I had received several oral threatens forcing me to give my resignation. Consequently I was terminated from my job. From confidential sources, I came to know that the branch / bank management had neither opened a new provident fund account in my name nor deposited contribution in my Old PF account rather try to destroy all documents and records regarding my attendance and tampering other documentary evidences relating me.
Therefore, I pray your good self to enquire in to the matter and issue necessary directive to the concerned Employer or appropriate authority to communicate my new account number if a new account is opened by them and balance therein as on 31St October 2014 to me. Again I pray your honour to issue directives to the Bank Management to deposit all my provident fund dues along with interest at applicable rate, which I am eligible to get, if not deposited in my Provident Fund Account,
(Nrushingh Kumar Beuria)

Bhubaneshwar, [Orissa.]
Pin – 751022 [PENSION DEPARTMENT]

E-mail ID – ro.bhubaneshwar@epfindia.gov.in
Ph. No. 0674-2543269, 2543566

Sub: - [A] Issue of Pension Certificate.
Reference- Pension A/c No OR/353/FP/4810
PF A/C No. OR/353/5995
Name of Applicant : - RAJENDRA J. KHARE
D.O.B :- 14-08-1961
Previous Company Worked : - M/s J.K.PAPER MILLS, JAYKAYPUR
Dist RAYAGADA; [ ORISSA ]
Last working day at M/s J.K. PAPER Mills, JaykayPur, Rayagada, 26/04/1989.

I Rajendra J. Khare resident of 420 Maruti Heritage, Lalpur Raipur (C.G.) Pin-492015, wish to get the family pension certificate in respect of
[A] Family Pension Certificate
Since I have left my previous company M/s J.K. Paper Mills Jaykaypur, Rayagada on 26/04/1989.
Thanking You,
For doing the needful please.
Yours Faithfully,

R J Khare
[RAJENDRA KHARE]
E-mail ID – puru02smailbox@rediffmail.com
Mobile No:-09039660252
Address:-420 Maruti Heritage, Lalpur Raipur (C.G.).
Pin :-492015.
Encl:-
i) Copy of a letter sent by M/s Sunflag Iron & Steel Co to Trustee, J.K.Paper Mills, Jaykaypur , who have told that Pension Certificate is to be obtained from you.
saswaticse65

Aug 1, 2014

Sanction of ACP for 2006 and 2009 pending for 5 years.

I Sri Bijay Chandra Kar, a retired lecturer in Byakarana, B B Sankrit college Balangir, retired on 30/Jun/2011. A letter was sent to department of higher education for Fixation of Pay in second and third stage of ACP in 2009 bearing no 98/7/Sep/2009. Now it has been more than 4 years and 6 months but I am still waiting for my pay fixation. So far I sent at least 10 reminders to the higher education department without any success. I personally met and lodged a complaint with principal secretary of higher education pension grievance cell on 24/Jun/2013. Then followed by a reminder in Dec 2013 via letter no 10736/PG and PA/24/12/2013. Since there is no progress and it has impacted my pension payout as so far I am only getting provisional pension, I finally lodged a complaint with chief minister's office via letter no CMOFF/S/2014/00092/8/1/2014. But unfortunately still there is no progress made in my case.

In my retirement life instead of enjoying a peace full life, I am following up with different government offices to get my rightful dues.
So please take this request urgently and issue an order for the higher education department to complete my pay fixation for second and third stage of ACP and return my original service book at the earliest so that i can initiate next steps to get my full pension benifits.

Also in bigger interest of pensioner, Govt should look into the process and determine why it is taking almost 5 years to complete the request.

Waiting for an early resolution to my woes.

Bijaya Chandra Kar
mailid :bijayachandrakar@gmail.com
phone :- 8763340157
SUDIPTA PATRA

Jul 12, 2014

NO MONTHLY PENSION AMOUNT AFTER FEBRUARY 2014

I would like to inform you that i am sudipta patra D/O RAJ KISHORE PANDA PPO NO - 94945 ACCOUNT NO 11259923647 at sisupalgarh branch bhubaneswar . I would intimate you that the pension amount of FEB 2014 onwards has not been credited to our account . you are requested to kindly take quick step for credit of my fathers pension .

I request your good honour to kindly instruct the concerned department to check up my fathers pending monthly pension for the above months and arrange to credit the same to my account for which I shall be remain greatful to you

THANKS &REGARDS

3.R.Pattanaik- OR/RKL/0007549/000/0000008
4.B.S.Chaudhary- OR/RKL/0007549/000/0000011
5. S.K.Mishra- OR/RKL/0007549/000/0000013
6.Indra Behera…..
Plz take necessary steps for the same. With regards.
Block grant staff of S.M.College
Allian majhi

Jun 9, 2014

NO MONTHLY PENSION AMOUNT AFTER JANUARAY,2014

NO MONTHLY PENSION AMOUNT AFTER JANUARY,2014 . EVERYMONTH Rs 905/- WAS BEING CREDITED IN MY FOLLOWING SB ACCOUNT AT BANK.
I WAS ALREADY DEPOSITED LIFE CERTIFICATE IN SBI, ADB,ANGUL ON 4.11.13

MY BANK ACCOUNT NO IS 10220989225 IN STATE BANK OF INDIA,ADB,ANGULORISSA

MY PPO NO OR/BBS/25016 (EPF REFERENCE NUMBER)

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

BISWAMBHAR MAJHI,email -allianmajhi@gmail.com
dhanrswar nayak

May 6, 2014

delay of pension

i can nt received my pension from november 2013 ,my ppo ac is orbbs 00039010 .kindly look into the matter and response accordingly
dhanrswar nayak

May 6, 2014

delay of pension

dear sir ,
i my self kanchan bala mohanty w/o late pabitra mohan mohanty i can ct received pension from november 2013 ,my pension a/c number is ORBBS00039010,AND My sbi a/c is 11839807792. kindly look into the matter and response accordingly .
eastern

Apr 10, 2014

non credit of my pention

This is to acknowledge you that I am pramila Mishra W/o Late Harihar Mishra of village/p.o.karilopatna,Dist.kendrapara
bearing my PPO No.47863 and my SBI A/c no.32814654974 and my daughter Baisakhi Mishra 's SBI A/c no.32814652897,
Srabani Mishra's A/c no.32818124908 .we would intimate you that the pention amout for the month of Feb.2014 onwards
has not been credited to our account.
you are requested to kindly take quick step for credit of my pension as I am a poor and need widow women with my two girl childs.

With regards

pramila mishra
NRMurthy

Jan 14, 2014

TRANSFER OF PF ACCOUNT TO CHENNAI

I AM HAVING MY EPF ACCOUNT WITH RPFO, BHUBANSEWAR AND MY ACCOUNT NO IS OR/BBS/8224. AS I HAVE RETIRED FROM SERVICE, I HAVE SETTLED IN CHENNAI AND HENCE REQUESTED RPFO TO TRANSFER MY ACCOUNT TO THEIR CHENNAI REGION. I APPLIED FOR THE SAME THR' MY DRAWING BANK, SBI, KALYANI NAGAR, CUTTACJK ON 20.11.2013. HOWEVER TILL DATE, THERE IS NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FOR MY REQUEST WHAT ACTION TAKEN I DO NOT KNOW. I AM GETTING RS 789 PER MONTH AND THIS ALSO I AM NOT GETTING SINCE JANUARY 2013 . I DO NOT KNOW TO WHOM TO APPROACH.
sharat kumar pattnaik

Nov 26, 2013

information about ppo no.

i have forgotten my ppo no. so iam not being able to submit my epfo life certificate to sbi budharaja sambalpur br. they are unable to find out.please email ugbskp@gmail.com i was an retired employee of utkal gramya.my pf no.is OR/1560/85
Rajani Kanta Sahoo

Jun 5, 2013

Non-credit to Pension Amount

I would like to inform you that my Monthly Pension @ Rs.923/- Per Month for PPO No.OR/BBS/00043847 are being credited to my SB A/c.No.07700100008884 regularlyup to January,2013, but sorry to say that after updating my accounts at my Bank , it is found that my Monthly Pension for 3 Months i.e. from February to April,2013 have not yet been credited to my SB Account whereas my Pension for the Month of May,2013 has been credited.to my above Account.

In view of the above, I request your good honour to kindly instruct the concerned department to check up my pending Monthly Person for above three Months and arrange to credit the same to my Account for which I shall be remain ever grateful to you.

RAJANI KANTA SAHOO
PPO No.OR/BBS/00043847
Mobile No.993713
ashokkc4@gmail.com

May 13, 2013

NO MONTHLY PENSION AMOUNT AFTER JANUARY ,2013

NO MONTHLY PENSION AMOUNT AFTER DECEMBER,2013 . EVERYMONTH Rs 510/- WAS BEING CREDITED IN MY FOLLOWING SB ACCOUNT AT BANK.
I WAS ALREADY DEPOSITED LIFE CERTIFICATE IN RPFC BHUBANESWAR MARCH,2013

MY BANK ACCOUNT NO IS 510712100004405 IN BANK OF INDIA,RAJGARH PANCHAYAT, RAJGARH,KENDRAPARA,ORISSA

MY PPO NO ORBBS00002075 (EPF REFERENCE NUMBER)

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Kamini Choudhury
MOB-9437440040
tutu4444

May 9, 2013

NON-RECEIPT OF MONTHLY PENSION DUES

NO MONTHLY PENSION (FAMILY PENSION ) AMOUNT AFTER JANUARY ,2013 . E verymonth Rs 1935 was being credited
in my following SB ACCOUNT AT BANK

MY PPO NO OR/1238/1107 - 39136 (PF REFERENCE NUMBER)

LIFE CERTIFICATE SUBMITTED ON 31.11.2012 AT RPFC,BHUBANESWAR

MY BANK ACCOUNT IS 10872179966 IN SBI,CHANDRASHEKHARPUR,BHUBANESWAR,ORISSA

AKDAS

makemytrip - Issue with E-ticket - Missing flights
    Hi, I have purchased multi-cities ticket for China...
    ACT Fibernet - VERY SLOW SPEED 5kbps
    I am a new customer of ACT FIBERNET from 27 April...
    snapdeal - No Cashback recieved
    Hi, Completely frustrated with snadeal...
    Bajaj Air Cooler - Bajaj dc 2015 pump not working
    Pump stopped working within a week of purchase. Extremely...
    www.shopclues.com - delivered wrong address and said its delivered to yoy
    I am order a product on 7th may 2015 my order no. Is...
    croma - No service since 2 months
    I have purchased microwave oven last year and took...
    Reliance Digital - Pathetic Sales Commitments - A/C Not Delivered in Time
    Wanted to bring this scenario as how reliance digital...
    what's up - save a woman & girl
    Unknown parsons fast wronge no Dail next what's up...
    Tarak Mehta ka oolta Chasma - bring jethalal back
    can you please bring jethalal back or the show will get...
    public complaint - wine and beer sale complaint
    sir/madam. How are you. I am RAJBEER SINGH. Sir meri...