P F OFFICE BHUBANESWAR

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about P F OFFICE BHUBANESWAR

Feb 2, 2016

non payment of epf pension

I am Narayan Mishra an employee of HAL, Koraput my PPO No. OR/BBS/00055792. I have not received the pension payable on 1-2-2016. Though I have submitted my live certificate at BOI, Ayatan where I am receiving my pension. Kindly do the needful and send a SMS in this regard to my mobile No. 9438171071.

Feb 2, 2016

non payment of pension

I am Narayan Mishra, an employee of HAL Koraput. My epf pension payable on 1-2-2016 is not yet credited to my bank account. Though I have submitted my Live certificate at the BOI, Ayatan Branch on 16-11-2015. Please do the need full and send a sms to my mobile no. 9438171071
baburam sahoo

Jan 30, 2016

non payment of pension

I am jyotirmayee sahoo my two child anweysha sahoo and trishna sahoo epf pension PPO NO. 47548 MY Daughters pension on january 2015 amount is not credited in my bank account No. 32423833300. I have submitted my two Daughter Live Certificate in the concerned Bank on16th Nov,2015. Therefore I request you to do the needful to me.

thanks and reards
jyotirmayee sahoo

mob no-9778228458
Manorama Samal

Dec 29, 2015

Change of Mob. No.

I have registered Mob No 8895311153 in my EPF A/C No- OR/BBS/0003847/000/0000209. But that No has been lost. Please change the old no & update the New Mob No- 9040963113.

With Regards
Manorama Samal
ajaya1959

Nov 27, 2015

non payment of pension arriers

I Ajaya kumar das PPO NO-57371 of Bank (HDFC-Dhenkanal ) not paid me two months pension arriers. Pl look into my pension credit status and intimate. Tks you.
bharath_rao

Nov 21, 2015

Corection of name in my EPF account

Sir I am Ranjeet Kumar Bharti , PF No - OR/6276/2006 , working with Jindal Stainless Limited Kalinga Nagar Industrial Complex Danagadi , Jajpur Road Odisha. My name on PF account is Ranjet Kumar Bharti but actual name is Ranjeet Kumar Bharti. For this any other problem may be crate in future.

I had submitted the required documents to my employer( Jindal Stainless Limited) a month back. But it is still not updated.
Looking forward for your reply.

With Regards,
Ranjeet Kumar Bharti
bharath_rao

Nov 21, 2015

Correction of my name in EPF account

I am Bharath , PF No - OR/6276/2499, working with Jindal Stainless Limited Kalinga Nagar Industrial Complex Danagadi , Jajpur Road Odisha. My name on PF account is Bharat but actual name is Bharath. Kindly correct my name as it may create problem for any other purpose. Kindly do the needful.

Looking forward for your reply.

With Regards,
BHARATH.
skn1971

Aug 18, 2015

NON PAYMENT OF 10C BENEFIT

I had applied for withdrawal of my epf(both in form19&10c).I have got the payment for form-19 benefit but not received the 10c benefit.in spite of my regular follow up I am unable to get the same.kindly take necessary steps to release the 10c benefit.details of my pf are given below.

ESTABLISHMENT ID- ORBBS0012965000

Mob no-9438608472
maheswar sahoo

Aug 15, 2015

Claim from19 and10c (withdrawa benefit

Sir . I my self MAHESWAR SAHOO s/o-Bhimasen sahoo at/po- champeswar via- kanpur dist-cuttack pin-754037 odisha .Form 10C ( withdrawal Benefit/Scheme Certificate)for acct ORBBS00058350000002916 RECD ON 30.06.2015 and Clam ID ORBBS150600013467 is under process .and Clam form 19 for PF settlement for member acct no ORBBS00058350000002916 received on 30.06.2015 and Claim ID ORBBS150600013464 is under process. I request to kindly check up my pending clam form 19 and form 10C above 45day arrange to credit the sme to my Account. Yours faithfully , MAHESWAR SAHOO -Mobile No-09437051871 - EPF A/C No- OR/BBS/0005835/000/0002916
Rajat palei

Jun 5, 2015

NO MONTHLY PENSION

NO PENSION CREDIT SINCE JUNE,05
NO MONTHLY PENSION AMOUNT AFTER DECEMBER ,2012
NO MONTHLY PENSION OF OUR TWO BROTHER RAJAT PALEI AND MY SMALL BROTHER RANJAN PALEI AFTER MARCH,2009 . EVERYMONTH Rs 500/- WAS BEING CREDITED IN FOLLOWING BOI BANK ACCOUNT
WE ARE ALREADY DEPOSITED LIFE CERTIFICATE IN BANK OF INDIA,BARBIL,KEONJHER,ORISSA IN MONTH OF NOVEMNER,I CONSULT WITH BANK REGARDING LIFE CERTIFICATE BUT THEY TOLD THEY SEND CERTIFICATE TO EPF OFFICE ,KEONJHER

MY PPO NO OR KJR/00005948(EPF REFERENCE NUMBER)

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO THE EPF AMOUNT IN OUR BANK ACCOUNT

RAJAT PALEI
MOB-7077538089
dasgagan

May 29, 2015

NO PENSION CREDIT SINCE DEC,14

NO MONTHLY PENSION AMOUNT AFTER DECEMBER ,2014
NO MONTHLY PENSION OF MY MOTHER AFTER DECEMBER,2014 . EVERYMONTH Rs 450/- WAS BEING CREDITED IN FOLLOWING SB BANK ACCOUNT
I WAS ALREADY DEPOSITED LIFE CERTIFICATE IN BANK OF INDIA,RAJGARH,KENDRAPARA,ORISSA IN MONTH OF NOVEMNER,14.I CONSULT WITH BANK REGARDING LIFE CERTIFICATE BUT THEY TOLD THEY SEND CERTIFICATE TO EPF OFFICE ,BBSR.

MY PPO NO ORBBS00007101(EPF REFERENCE NUMBER)

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO CREDIT THE EPF AMOUNT IN OUR BANK ACCOUNT

GAGAN DAS
MOB-8599847207

May 6, 2015

non payment of pension

I am Narayan Mishra , HAL, Koraput, I am getting epf pension w.e.f. March,2015, My PPO No. OR/BBS/00055792. But pension amount for the month of April'2015 is not credited in my A/c No.510810110007248 till today i.e. 7-5-2015 though the amount was regularly credited in to my Bank A/c on 2nd/3rd of every month till March,2015. Therefore I request you to kindly do the needful.
itishree nanda

May 6, 2015

claim not received

I have retired as Principal, St Xaviers High School, Kedar Gauri, Bhubaneswar since September 2014. My claim for pension was submitted through my employer on 21.1.2015. This was rejected on flimsy ground on 30.1.2015. My claim ID No is ORBBS150100009490/Memebr ID ORBBS00054740000000286. I resubmitted on 27.2.2015. My file No is Or/5474/286. I was advised by office that it will take about one month's time for remittance of arrear and current pension in to my Bank account. I am yet to receive any communication in this regard and am quite worried. Please look into the matter and let me know urgently.

Itishree Nanda, B/2/158, Lingaraj Vihar, Pokhariput, Bhubaneswar
Sethumadhavan Kummanat

May 4, 2015

Non-Receipt of Pension

I have been sanctioned PF Pension vide P.P.O.No.OR/BBS/7371 dated 30.10.2001 and the amount at the beginning was Rs.641/- per month which subsequently enhanced to Rs.823/- per month from September 2014 against the minimum pension of Rs.1000/- declared by the Government of India. I was getting the pension amount credited to my SB A/c. No.10977550200 with SBI, Bapujinagar Branch, Bhubaneswar-751009 (Branch Code: 6408) but since February 2015 no amount has been credited to my account against the pension. I contacted the concerned SBI branch who could not tell the reason for non-receipt of pension. I would, therefore, request you to look into the matter and take steps for release of the pension amount along with the backlog at an early date.
May I further add here that government declared Rs.1000/- as minimum pension and majority have got the first installment of increased pension, but not the Rs.1000/-. Many or we can say almost all people got less amount than Rs.1000/- say, 935/- 895/-, 823/- or so. Why it has happened? When Government declared minimum pension of Rs.1000/-, all should get this amount. On contacting PF office, they say that such people might have opted pension below the age of 58. But, this should not be criteria for less pension than Rs.1000/-. Minimum pension of Rs.1000/- means it should be Rs.1000/- only nothing less than that. May I request you to bring this anomaly to the notice of the higher authorities in the government so as to look into the matter very seriously and issue instructions accordingly so that minimum pension of Rs.1000/- is given to everybody.
sonali hense

Apr 30, 2015

not received my epf amount from my ex- company

i mrs sonali hense didn't get my epf tot. amount from my ex- company.i worked in icici bank ltd for 4 years than i left due to family issue.now i want to claim my epf tot. amount from my amount from my bank.kindly give my epf a/c number because i have not remember. my salary a/c number is 006101031055.my employee number is 112492.sir, kindly help me in this matter as i need my money urgently.

thanks
sonali hense
sen.munmun96@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2015

EPF amount withdrawal

I have a question, is can withdraw my EPF amount on saturday, means i want to withdraw my epf amount on saturday.
On saturday Epf office is opened or close.

Mar 2, 2015

non payment of pension

I am Narayan Mishra receiving my epf pension w.e.f March,2014,my PPO NO. OR/BBS/00055792, but from January,2015 MY pension amount is not credited in my bank account No. 510810110007248. I have submitted my Live Certificate in the concerned Bank on 6th Nov,2014. Therefore I request you to do the needful to me.
Thanking you Sir,

Mar 2, 2015

non payment of pension

I am Narayan Mishra , I am getting epf pension w.e.f. March,2015, My PPO No. OR/BBS/00055792. But w.e.f January,2015 my pension amount is not credited in my A/c No.510810110007248 though I have submitted my Live Certificate in the concerned Bank on 6th Nov.,2014. Therefore I request you to kindly do the needful.

Nov 26, 2014

CANCELLATION OF COMPLAINT REGARDING NON RECEIPT OF EFS-95 PENSION CERTIFICATE

I sri Bidyadhar Swain received EPS-95 pension certificate from SBI talcher thermal branch,angul.Hence my request may please be rejected...
Bananarose

Nov 26, 2014

Complaint

I am Rajesh kumar gupta my PF no. is OR/BBS/00060030000009179.6 month ago I submit PF withdrawl form to Coastal project ltd. Bhubneshwar (Phone 0674-6942656).My form is OK. now office said that PF office Bhubneshwar did not accept withdrawal form.Is it right ?If yes then why PF office do not receive withdrwal form?

Rajesh Kumar Gupta
Bareilly UP

Nov 19, 2014

ISSUE OF EPF-95 PENSION CERTIFICATE

I Sri Bidyadhar Swain Son of Biswanath Swain working at NTPC/TSTPS ,Kaniha ,Angul pin-759147 as a regular employee. i am getting EPF-95 pension regularly from state bank of india,NTPC(TTPS),house no-3R/2,Sec-2,Angul.I havenot yet recieved the EPF-95 cetificate from you for which i cannot able to submit the EPF life certificate in the said bank.i request you please send the EPF-95 pension certificate on address given below.

BIDYADHAR SWAIN
OR
EMAIL:bidyadhar.1010@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2014

ISSUE OF EPF-95 CERTIFICATE

i sri Bidyadhar Swain employee no-94952 working at NTPC/TTPS ,Kaniha ,dist-Angul,pin-759147 at present residing at QRNO-2RA-91 SEC-2 AT/PO-TALCHER THERMAL DIST-ANGUL PIN--759101 has not received the EPF-95 pension certificate.so i am not being able to submit my EPFO life certificate to state bank of india,NTPC(TTPS) CAMPUS ,angul house no-3r/2,sec-2 for pension.
please issue the EPFO life certificate in above address.
yours faithfully

BIDYADHAR SWAIN
PH NO-9437494952
EMAIL ID-bidyadhar.1010@gmail.com
Nrushingh

Oct 20, 2014

Non deposit of contribution

With due honour, I beg to draw your kind attention on flowing few lines for your kind interference and necessary directives. That, I, Sri Nrushingh Kumar Beuria, So – Gokul Chandra Beuria, at present residing at Qrs. No – C3L/26, Gopabandhu Nagar, Chhend , Rourkela, PIN – 769015 was working as “System Analyst” in the Rourkela Branch of the Sundargarh District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd. whose headquarter is at Sundargarh, Dist. – Sundargarh, Odisha for a period from dated 16-03-1999 to dated 25-02-2014 vide Head Office Appointment Order No. 6195 dated 31-03-1999 on ad hock basis. Consequently, all my salaries for the aforesaid period were credited to my Savings Account No. 02347 at Rourkela Branch of the Sundargarh District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd. But surprisingly, after several oral requests, the Bank management did not give me my P.F. Account number or any other details regarding my PF contribution and deposit. From confidential sources, I came to know that the Bank Management has not deposited a single paisa in my provided fund account. When I asked Bank Management about the fact, they started threatening me and finally transferred me to a distance 100 Kms. away from Rourkela where I was under treatment for illness. I had received several oral threatens forcing me to give my resignation. Consequently I was terminated from my job. From confidential sources, I came to know that the branch / bank management had neither opened a new provident fund account in my name nor deposited contribution in my Old PF account rather try to destroy all documents and records regarding my attendance and tampering other documentary evidences relating me.
Therefore, I pray your good self to enquire in to the matter and issue necessary directive to the concerned Employer or appropriate authority to communicate my new account number if a new account is opened by them and balance therein as on 31St October 2014 to me. Again I pray your honour to issue directives to the Bank Management to deposit all my provident fund dues along with interest at applicable rate, which I am eligible to get, if not deposited in my Provident Fund Account,
(Nrushingh Kumar Beuria)

Bhubaneshwar, [Orissa.]
Pin – 751022 [PENSION DEPARTMENT]

E-mail ID – ro.bhubaneshwar@epfindia.gov.in
Ph. No. 0674-2543269, 2543566

Sub: - [A] Issue of Pension Certificate.
Reference- Pension A/c No OR/353/FP/4810
PF A/C No. OR/353/5995
Name of Applicant : - RAJENDRA J. KHARE
D.O.B :- 14-08-1961
Previous Company Worked : - M/s J.K.PAPER MILLS, JAYKAYPUR
Dist RAYAGADA; [ ORISSA ]
Last working day at M/s J.K. PAPER Mills, JaykayPur, Rayagada, 26/04/1989.

I Rajendra J. Khare resident of 420 Maruti Heritage, Lalpur Raipur (C.G.) Pin-492015, wish to get the family pension certificate in respect of
[A] Family Pension Certificate
Since I have left my previous company M/s J.K. Paper Mills Jaykaypur, Rayagada on 26/04/1989.
Thanking You,
For doing the needful please.
Yours Faithfully,

R J Khare
[RAJENDRA KHARE]
E-mail ID – puru02smailbox@rediffmail.com
Mobile No:-09039660252
Address:-420 Maruti Heritage, Lalpur Raipur (C.G.).
Pin :-492015.
Encl:-
i) Copy of a letter sent by M/s Sunflag Iron & Steel Co to Trustee, J.K.Paper Mills, Jaykaypur , who have told that Pension Certificate is to be obtained from you.
saswaticse65

Aug 1, 2014

Sanction of ACP for 2006 and 2009 pending for 5 years.

I Sri Bijay Chandra Kar, a retired lecturer in Byakarana, B B Sankrit college Balangir, retired on 30/Jun/2011. A letter was sent to department of higher education for Fixation of Pay in second and third stage of ACP in 2009 bearing no 98/7/Sep/2009. Now it has been more than 4 years and 6 months but I am still waiting for my pay fixation. So far I sent at least 10 reminders to the higher education department without any success. I personally met and lodged a complaint with principal secretary of higher education pension grievance cell on 24/Jun/2013. Then followed by a reminder in Dec 2013 via letter no 10736/PG and PA/24/12/2013. Since there is no progress and it has impacted my pension payout as so far I am only getting provisional pension, I finally lodged a complaint with chief minister's office via letter no CMOFF/S/2014/00092/8/1/2014. But unfortunately still there is no progress made in my case.

In my retirement life instead of enjoying a peace full life, I am following up with different government offices to get my rightful dues.
So please take this request urgently and issue an order for the higher education department to complete my pay fixation for second and third stage of ACP and return my original service book at the earliest so that i can initiate next steps to get my full pension benifits.

Also in bigger interest of pensioner, Govt should look into the process and determine why it is taking almost 5 years to complete the request.

Waiting for an early resolution to my woes.

Bijaya Chandra Kar
mailid :bijayachandrakar@gmail.com
phone :- 8763340157

Reliance life insurance ltd - Noc not given
    Respected Sir/Mam, My name is Gurdeep Singh. I was gave...
    hssc.gov.in - Unable to upload documents for excise Inspector post
    Hi Sir/Maam I am not able to attach my documents as...
    Axis Bank Lime Mobile App - Nava'z
    Its been more than 3 months. Lime app powered by Axis Bank...
    snapdeal - Wrong product delivered
    Its very shame nd its really very shame on snapdeal team....
    Freeship - request for making changes in application form
    user id -D0198437M2009 Sir my name is Amit Ganesh...
    quickdomainsubmit.net - Domain Notification for shyamjoshi.org : This is your...
    We got email from info@quickdomainsubmit.net about...
    m/s Rajesh Singh - wrong construction
    Respected Sir we are very thankful to you at least you...
    Dish TV India Limited - Connection disconnected because of your negligence
    Team, I had booked dish tv connection on 14th of...
    Indian Railway - Lost of handbag
    I have lost my handbag in a train near jalandhar railway...