P F OFFICE BHUBANESWAR

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about P F OFFICE BHUBANESWAR

eastern

Apr 10, 2014

non credit of my pention

This is to acknowledge you that I am pramila Mishra W/o Late Harihar Mishra of village/p.o.karilopatna,Dist.kendrapara
bearing my PPO No.47863 and my SBI A/c no.32814654974 and my daughter Baisakhi Mishra 's SBI A/c no.32814652897,
Srabani Mishra's A/c no.32818124908 .we would intimate you that the pention amout for the month of Feb.2014 onwards
has not been credited to our account.
you are requested to kindly take quick step for credit of my pension as I am a poor and need widow women with my two girl childs.

With regards

pramila mishra
NRMurthy

Jan 14, 2014

TRANSFER OF PF ACCOUNT TO CHENNAI

I AM HAVING MY EPF ACCOUNT WITH RPFO, BHUBANSEWAR AND MY ACCOUNT NO IS OR/BBS/8224. AS I HAVE RETIRED FROM SERVICE, I HAVE SETTLED IN CHENNAI AND HENCE REQUESTED RPFO TO TRANSFER MY ACCOUNT TO THEIR CHENNAI REGION. I APPLIED FOR THE SAME THR' MY DRAWING BANK, SBI, KALYANI NAGAR, CUTTACJK ON 20.11.2013. HOWEVER TILL DATE, THERE IS NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FOR MY REQUEST WHAT ACTION TAKEN I DO NOT KNOW. I AM GETTING RS 789 PER MONTH AND THIS ALSO I AM NOT GETTING SINCE JANUARY 2013 . I DO NOT KNOW TO WHOM TO APPROACH.
sharat kumar pattnaik

Nov 26, 2013

information about ppo no.

i have forgotten my ppo no. so iam not being able to submit my epfo life certificate to sbi budharaja sambalpur br. they are unable to find out.please email ugbskp@gmail.com i was an retired employee of utkal gramya.my pf no.is OR/1560/85
Rajani Kanta Sahoo

Jun 5, 2013

Non-credit to Pension Amount

I would like to inform you that my Monthly Pension @ Rs.923/- Per Month for PPO No.OR/BBS/00043847 are being credited to my SB A/c.No.07700100008884 regularlyup to January,2013, but sorry to say that after updating my accounts at my Bank , it is found that my Monthly Pension for 3 Months i.e. from February to April,2013 have not yet been credited to my SB Account whereas my Pension for the Month of May,2013 has been credited.to my above Account.

In view of the above, I request your good honour to kindly instruct the concerned department to check up my pending Monthly Person for above three Months and arrange to credit the same to my Account for which I shall be remain ever grateful to you.

RAJANI KANTA SAHOO
PPO No.OR/BBS/00043847
Mobile No.993713
ashokkc4@gmail.com

May 13, 2013

NO MONTHLY PENSION AMOUNT AFTER JANUARY ,2013

NO MONTHLY PENSION AMOUNT AFTER DECEMBER,2013 . EVERYMONTH Rs 510/- WAS BEING CREDITED IN MY FOLLOWING SB ACCOUNT AT BANK.
I WAS ALREADY DEPOSITED LIFE CERTIFICATE IN RPFC BHUBANESWAR MARCH,2013

MY BANK ACCOUNT NO IS 510712100004405 IN BANK OF INDIA,RAJGARH PANCHAYAT, RAJGARH,KENDRAPARA,ORISSA

MY PPO NO ORBBS00002075 (EPF REFERENCE NUMBER)

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Kamini Choudhury
MOB-9437440040
tutu4444

May 9, 2013

NON-RECEIPT OF MONTHLY PENSION DUES

NO MONTHLY PENSION (FAMILY PENSION ) AMOUNT AFTER JANUARY ,2013 . E verymonth Rs 1935 was being credited
in my following SB ACCOUNT AT BANK

MY PPO NO OR/1238/1107 - 39136 (PF REFERENCE NUMBER)

LIFE CERTIFICATE SUBMITTED ON 31.11.2012 AT RPFC,BHUBANESWAR

MY BANK ACCOUNT IS 10872179966 IN SBI,CHANDRASHEKHARPUR,BHUBANESWAR,ORISSA

AKDAS
Sarat Chandra Rath

Jan 18, 2013

non deduction of provident fund in private engineering/medical colleges in odisha.

With due respect I want to state that few of my relations are working in private medical /engineering colleges in Bhubaneswar since last three years. But unfortunately non of the colleges are deducting /contributing to the provident fund or registering them as a member of the epf. So they are losing their social security for their future and by the way the aim /objective of the EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND system is diminishing. I also could not understand how they are able to do so when your office is there to look after this and also the state govt . is not doing anything in this respect (as most of the politicians are involved in this education business). Sir I am as a father request you to look in to the matter as their employer is threatening to took away the job or see for other candidate if they insist on provident fund. As the PF is a statutory compulsion on the part of the management ,pl look in to it . Pl do reply to me in the email address given below. This is for your information that my son is working as a ASST PROF (Anesthesia) in SUM Hospital and Medical College BBSR and my daughter in law is working as lecturer in GANDHI INSTITUTE OF ENGG Bhubaneswar. Both of them are not the member of employees provident fund& gratuety. Please advice what to do?
Please do not reveal /see that this information to you do not harm the service of my son and daughter in law. I am an retired (VSS) employee of Fertilizer Corporation of India Ltd Talcher unit ,Angul. Please mail me if any thing is done in this regard.

Sarat Chandra Rath
At- BIKASH NAGAR (near Amarvani School)
PO- Police Training College Angul
Dist-Angul-759123
Email id-scrathfci@gmail.com
Phone-9777444568
Bidhu Ranjan Panda

Sep 26, 2012

Transfer of PFA/C

I am an employ of Delhi Public school having PFNO-OR/6492/503,sir previously I am working as a M.R in Macloids T.B Care pharma in Mumbai(Maharashtra) having PFNO-MH/37451/7485.I want's to transfer the money from my previous account to new odisha account for that I have applied in 6th December 2010 in PF Office.That problem was not solved till today.My contact no is 9040905140

Therefore you are requested transfer my PF from A/C No.MH/37451/7485 to my present PF A/C No.OR/6492/503.

Bidhu Ranjan Panda.

Sep 11, 2012

ear All,

Now hostingcentre.in is operating by other hosting professional who all from Jaipur, please provide me your problem details or feel free to write on support@hostingcentre.in.

As from last 8 Month we have only happy customer with us... we really want to know the domain name, vps, dedicated server details with whom you are facing problem.

New Contact Details are updated on : Hosting Centre | Reseller Hosting - Web Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Server - Domain Registration - Email Hosting

Thanks and Regards,
Support.
sahoo.brajamohan

Jun 23, 2012

Date: 23/06/2012
To The Regional Employees Provident Fund Commissioner, Bhubaneswar.

Sub:-Refund of E.P.F Deposits

Respectfully I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration and necessary action.
That, I was appointed as supervisor(Field officer)in Sundargarh co-operative Agricultural and Rural Development Bank in the year 1973.In the year 1979 I was appointed as supervisor(Field officer)of Odisha state co-operative Agricultural and Rural development Bank Bhubaneswar vide his Order No-3318 dated 19.07.1979 and I was posted to Sundargarh co-operative Agricultural and Rural Development Bank till my retirement of service under V.R Scheme on 31.03.2007, that from the date of my appointment the secretary C.A.R.D Bank Sundargarh was deducting the E.P.F share from my salary every month. Out of the deducted P.F deposits a Lump sums amount was deposited in Odisha state co-operative Agricultural and Rural development Bank Bhubaneshwar.In the year 2006 the E.P.F amount deposited with O.S.C.A.R.D Bank Bhubaneshwar was diverted towards the loan repayment of Sundargarh C.A.R.D Bank vide Letter No-454(18) dt.21.04.2006 of O.S.C.A.R.D Bank Bhubaneshwar.
That, in the year 1995 the Sundargarh C.A.R.D Bank was registered in S.R.P.F commissioner Rourkela vide Regd.No.OR/7130.After registration we have requested the secretary C.A.R.D Bank Sundergarh so many times in writing and verbally to deposit the P.F amount of employees. After that the S.R.P.F commissioner Rourkela seized the Bank account and recovered some amount. I have requested the secretary Sundergarh C.A.R.D Bank to refund my P.F deposits. The Secretary told unless he will get funds from O.S.C.A.R.D Bank Bhubaneshwar, he will not able to refund the P.F deposits, When the Secretary got some funds from O.S.C.A.R.D Bank, Bhubaneshwar, he deposited some amount to S.R.P.F commissioner Rourkela. The Secretary C.A.R.D Bank Sundargarh had submitted the annual report and other Returns to S.R.P.F commissioner Rourkela on 17.02.2011 vide his letter No-97 dt 16.02.2011.But I have not yet allotted my P.F account No.
That, I have requested the secretary C.A.R.D Bank Sundergarh M.D, O.S.C.A.R.D Bank Bhubaneswar A.R.C.S Sundergarh,D.R.C.S Sundargarh R.C.S,Bhubaneshwar,S.R.P.F Commissioner Rourkela to take necessary step to refund the P.F Deposits, but no step has been taken from any Authorities, how I will get back my P.F Deposits.
Therefore I request your honour to kindly consider my grievance petition and take necessary action to refund my P.F deposits and obilige.

Yours Faithfully
E-mail: sahoo.brajamohan@yahoo.in
Das.babu81 Send email

Feb 29, 2012

Non receipt of P F Dues

I was working osl auto car pvt ltd, rourkela ( osl grup, cuttack ), i have requested to pf office bhubaneswar through our HR for withdrawl of my PF and EPF, refer my pf acc no:OR/BBS/0006071/00C/0000003.i have deposite my all clam form osl HR depatment on august 2011, i have recevied a leter on 30/11/2011 rejection my claim form becuse FORM -9 required,
when i enquire our HR depatment ( osl, cuttack ) dealing person says he cannot do anything.

kindly look into the matter

Biswajit das
rourkela
Pramod Kumar Mohanty

Feb 22, 2012

Transfer of PF

Pl. see the attached two no. letter which has been forwarded by M/s.Indian Metals & Ferro Alloys Ltd. to yours esteem office on dt. 16th Sept,2009 vide letter No.1564 & 1565 dt.16.09.2009 regarding transfer of PF accumulation. Though the said letter given more than two years, till now action not been taken.

Therefore you are requested transfer my PF from A/C No.OR/4733/115 (including family pension accumulation A/C) & A/C No. OR/3167//357(including family pension accumulation A/C) to my present PF A/C No.OR/4672/5824 (as per attached both letters).

Pramod kumar Mohanty.

Jan 17, 2012

Non receipt of P F Dues

may be you have got bad experience but with me the services are fine...i have not got any downtime.. i will strongly recommend hosting centre.
MSHSahu Send email

Jan 16, 2012

Non receipt of P F Dues

Its ALL strange. The employees of one unit M/s Sri Ganesh Sponge Pvt Ltd, Keonjhar have lost their 2009-10 PF dues. The Employees contribution was also not paid in part. The employees are complaining but one Mr., Sahu of the office receives good bribe from the owners and not listening to the facts.

This is the state of affairs. Government officials who are paid to safeguard that PF is paid appropriately, actually help the owners evading the same and take a pie (under the table) from the owners.

Job well done.
Vivek Pande Send email

Nov 14, 2011

Non receipt of P F Dues

I was working with Reliance Industries Limited, Dhenkanal Manufacturing Division, Baulpur, Dhenkanal - Orissa. till April 2008.
Thereafter I have requested to PF office Bhubseswar through our HR for withdrawl of my PF and FPF. Refer my PF no;
OR/4115/1657. I got PF withdrawl but FPF case is still pending. Concern is requested to please update status for my referance.

regards,

Vivek M Pande
(M) 8007771462

Ibps - error message
    Hi I applied for the SBI Ibps 2014 on 22nd April but as...
    Emudhra - I want full refund!!!
    The payment reference number is : PAN508793093151 and PAN...
    CHERIL - SBI PO FORM ID AND PWD NOT RECEIVED AND MONEY IS DEBITED
    RESPECTED SIR, I HAVE SUBMITTED THE PO REQRUITMENT FORM...
    sbi po 2014 - Registration Number not received
    payment done but registration id and password not...
    Jai Sairam Associates - salary
    i am working jai sai ram for medavakkam my name is yogesh...
    IT company - NO HOLIDAY ON 24TH APRIL 2014
    Hi, I am working for one of the IT company which is on...
    Tamilnadu State Election Commission - working day on 24th april 2014
    I am working for one IT company which is on thoraipakkam,...