pancard

Consumer complaints and reviews about pancard

meerashenoy

Mar 22, 2017

PANCARD deactivated

My PAN card ALAPS3499Q shows a deactivated status and the message is contact the Assessing officer.

This is my ONLY PAN number. I CANNOT understand why it has been deactivated.

Kindly restore immediately

MEERA SHENOY
nikhilgupta.niet@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2017

PAN Card Deactivated

Sir/Madam,

My PAN - AGSPG9891P has been deactivated by Income Tax Department and reason they are stating is that there are multiple PAN number under my name. I am holding only this PAN number only.
Can you please activate my PAN? I am not able to login into the efiling site. How will I file my returns for this year.

Nikhil Gupta
ajr

Mar 10, 2017

reactivate pan card

My pan card no ADEPJ2293F has been deactivated by incom tax department and reasons for that are not know to me.Kindly activate as soon as possible . I am facing difficulties in filling returnes and other work.
ramchandrajoshi

Mar 1, 2017

PAN CARD DEACTIVATED

I hereby request you that my PAN CARD number AEMPJ5507R has been deactivated by Income Tax Department and reasons for that are not known to me. I have tried to inquiry In my word that are two person with same name and bymistake my pancard deactivated that same person issue two pan card. My Pan card ACDPP6784B is active last 10 year and suddenly deactivated last 1 year. Kindly activate my pan card as soon as possible.I am facing difficulties in filing return and other works

My contact No.9893030501

MP -452001
Aacpl4724e

Feb 25, 2017

Reactivation of old pancard aacpl4724e

My oldcard mentioned above deactivated by income tax department kindly reactivate at an earliest71
kumar sjarwan

Feb 23, 2017

Aplication for active of pan card AGJPK8200H

Sir my pand is deactive please my pan card active for efiling.
D.RAJKUMAR

Feb 21, 2017

PAN CARD ACTIVATION

PAN CARD NO AEYPM6748R HAS DEACTIVATED KINDLY ACTIVATE PAN CARD AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE PEERMOHIDEEN
arungupta386

Feb 19, 2017

Deactivation of PAN card

I would like to inform you that my Pan Card No. AGNPG9716C has been deactivated by the Income Tax Department, the reason not known to me.

I request you to please activate the card at the earliest, as I am facing difficulties due to it.

Email : arungupta386@gmail.com
Mobile : 9871324826
D.RAJKUMAR

Feb 17, 2017

PAN CARD ACTIVATION

MY PAN CARD NO.AEYPM6748R IS DEACTIVATED BY THE INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT,NO REASON KNOWN TO ME,KINDLY ACTIVATE MY PAN CARD NO AEYPM6748R AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.......PEERMOHIDEEN
SHIVANNAMANJUNATH

Feb 17, 2017

PAN CARD DEACTIVATED

De-activation of my PAN No.AHUPM6674P
ON 14.2.2017 while browsing through the IT portal using my user ID, it did not open. There was a display of notice that PAN No has been de-ativated. How to get the concerned Assessing Officer / my PAN reactivated?
Mohan Singh Mehra Bisht

Feb 15, 2017

De-activation of my PAN No.ADVPM4962B

on 14.2.2017 while browsing through the IT portal using my user ID, it did not open. There was a display of notice that PAN No has been de-ativated. How to get the concerned Assessing Officer / my PAN reactivated?
Palash1234

Feb 14, 2017

PAN Activation

My PAN No. AEEPC6108D Name: Palash Kumar Chanda , DOB: 02/01/1982 has been de activated . Don't know the reason of so.
Kindly activate the PAN
A Sudhakara Reddy

Feb 13, 2017

Activation of PAN card

I would like to inform you that my PAN card no ADLPA3888L has been deactivated by the income tax department the reason not known to me.
I request you to please activate the card i am facing many difficulties in filling incomtax returns

Yours,
A Sudhakara Reddy.
rakesh sharma 1954

Feb 13, 2017

Reactvation of PAN

My PAN Crad No is AICPS7907G which has been deactivated by the Income Tax department.
You are requested to reactivate the same as soon as possible.

Anjali Sharma
Brian Rego Dias

Feb 10, 2017

Pan card is deactivated

I would like to inform you that my Pan Card No. ABQPD5638Q has been deactivated by the Income Tax Department, the reason not known to me.

Email : brianrdias@gmail.com
Mobile : 9324785637
RadhaRamanGupta

Jan 10, 2017

Deactivated PAN Card

Sir/Madam,

Today while trying to access my Form 26A, I found that my PAN Card No. AAEPG 4841R has been de-activated. Further details:-
Name: Radha Raman Gupta
Date of Birth: 01/02/1942
Area Code : DEL
Range Code 64
AO NO.1
Ward:56(1)

I am a senior citizen, 75 years old. I need to quote PAN regularly and it will be incorrect to use a de-activated number. I shall be grateful if you may kindly re-activate it as early as possible. If any action is required from my side, please let me know.

With thanks and regards,
Radha Raman Gupta
email: pysrrg@gmail.com
Mobile: 9560222335
Pravinbhai777

Dec 8, 2016

Pancard Reactive

I hereby request you that my PAN CARD number ACDPP6784B has been deactivated by Income Tax Department and reasons for that are not known to me. I have tried to inquiry In my word that are two person with same name and bymistake my pancard deactivated that same person issue two pan card. My Pan card ACDPP6784B is active last 15 year and suddenly deactivated last 1 year. Kindly activate my pan card as soon as possible.I am facing difficulties in filing return and other works

My contact No.9428753096

Oct 9, 2016

Activation of pan card AARPD9000G

Income Tax Officer
Ward Bhiwani -2
In continuation to my written complaint dated 28 Aug.2015, I hereby reguest you again that my PAN CARD number AARPD9000G has been deactivated by Income Tax Department and reasons for that are not known to me. Kindly activate my pan card as soon as possible.I am facing difficulties in filing return and other works My contact No.9416521468

Yours sincerely,

Bimla Devi W/O Manphool Singh Phogat
528/8 Vidya Vihar Charkhi Dadri
PIN 127306
maheshsharma1984

Aug 16, 2016

Deactivation of PAN card

Respected Sir/Madam,

i have applied to deactivate my old PAN number . Now still showing this PAN is activated online. So humble request to you that please deactivate my old PAN Card.

Detail are given below:

geethopadesam

Aug 10, 2016

PAN IS DOES NOT EXIST ON I.T. PORTAL

Sir I am SREERAM CHATRAGADDA but my pan number not activate

So i request to you please activate my pan number because

online registration are compulsary to me and submit return sucessfully

When I was open know your A.O, It answers this PAN does not exist in our database etc.

PAN : AEFPC4874B

NAME : SREERAM CHATRAGADDA

FATHER NAME :RAMULU CHATRAGADDA

DATE OF BIRTH : 15/06/1970
kaka@123

Aug 6, 2016

PAN does Not exists

While registering my PAN data in e filing portal it displays that the PAN does not exists. How shall I register my PAN data and e file the Income-Tax Return for the A.Y.2015-16.

My PAN details as below

Online Pan Card not Active

The Commissioner of Income Tax,
Ward No.-1(1),
Khamgaon -444303

Sub: Request for Activating PAN CARD.

With due respect, I beg to state that my PAN CARD No. AHFPB6461Q is not currently working. When I log on to Income Tax Department on net and write my PAN CARD No., the reply comes that 'PAN does not exist'.

I, therefore, very humbly requested that kindly look into the matter and make arrangement to activate my PAN CARD as it will help me to deposits my Income Tax for the current financial year. My detail is as under :

SHYAM DAHSRATH BHAGWAT

PAN No - ACWPV3435C
Narayan R

Nov 23, 2015

Activation of Pan Card

I would like to inform you that my Pan Card # ADAPN9970F has been deactivated by the Income Tax Department, the reason not known to me.

I request you to please activate the card, I am facing many difficulties in filing income tax Returns.

Naranan R
(9964171246)
Ali9790

Jan 15, 2015

Re- activation of Pan no. AFDPA3949L and reissue

Sir/ Madam

I lost my Pan card no. AFDPA3949L and applied for re- issue but IT department is saying it is deactivated. please help me to reactivate my pan card number so that it can be reissue again.

Haider Ali

POS 470000000218923 - Fraud Transaction
    Dear Sir, There has been a fraud purchase from My...
    paytm -
    CUSTOMER CARE - 74 82 03 42 63 CUSTOMER CARE - 74 82 03...
    ekart logistics - Acknowledgment slip not provided..
    The Delivery boy who came to pickup the product with id...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal Customer Care Service. 955 69 83 416
    Customer . any complain Solved. 24 hour 955 69 83...
    RMVM - cruel behaviour of a physic teacher
    I saw a video on YouTube and this is terrible . How can...
    Shopclues - Shopclues Customer Care Service 955 69 83 416
    Customer . any complain Solved. 24 hour 955 69 83...
    IGNOU - IGNOU ONLINE EXAM FEE PAYMENT
    I had paid my IGNOU TEE FORM On Line FEE for JUNE 2017 on...