pancard

Consumer complaints and reviews about pancard

My PAN ALIPS3827J deactivated by Income tax department

Sir;My PAN ALIPS3827J deactivated income tax department without any information. Please activate.Thanks with regards.

My PAN ALIPS3827J deactivated by Income tax department

My PAN ALIPS3827J deactivated income tax department without any information and any enquiry

PAN deactivated

My PAN No. ALIPS3827J deactivated by Income tax department without any information.
Ashwin guhya

Apr 22, 2017

PAN CARD DEACTIVATED

My AACPG2420J has been deactivated by Income Tax Department and reason they are stating is that there are multiple PAN number under my name. I am holding only this PAN number only.
Can you please activate my PAN? I am not able to FILE MY GST APPLICATION . How will I file my returns for this year.

- ASHWINKUMAR P. GUHYA
Mob. 8080330141
GOVIND CA

Apr 5, 2017

DEACTIVATION OF PAN CARD AFAPB3448J

PAN CARD IS DECATIVATED. WHAT ARE THE FORMALITIES REQUIRED TO ACTIVATE THE PAN CARD

DETAILS OF PAN CARD

NAME SAPNA BANSAL
FATHER NAME PREM PRAKASH BANSAL
DATE OF BIRTH 09-08-79
PAN CARD AFAPB3448J
GOVIND CA

Apr 5, 2017

DEACTIVATION OF PAN CARD AFAPB3448J

MY PAN CARD AFAPB3448J IS DEACTIVATED.

DETAILS OF PAN CARD

PLEASE UPDATE ON GKG..ACC@GMAIL.COM
rahul527101

Mar 30, 2017

Acrtivation of Pan card

I would like to inform you that my Pan Card # AGAPM5783E has been deactivated by the Income Tax Department, the reason not known to me.

I request you to please activate the card, I am facing many difficulties in filing income tax Returns.

Subhash Chand mittal
(9716290940)
akshaym77

Mar 27, 2017

PAN Card deactivated

Mine and thousands or even lakhs may be PAN cards got deactivated. They got deactivated because Income Tax department happened to find some ancestral records that they issued duplicate PAN numbers to an individual in distant past (due to their erroneous system). Now some asshole(s) deactivated all the PAN numbers associated with those individuals without even checking if people were using one or two PAN cards for their filing. Now the whole department is collecting application (with 3 yrs IT return, a notarized indemnity bond with Rs 100 stamp paper and a copy of PAN card ) as an application to process activation. This process would take many days and many people would not be able to file their return of last year within the stipulated deadline of 31st March 2017.
There is no point mentioning the PAN card and details here as it would not serve any good but some may misuse this information. I hope there are would have been right IT people( Information Technology) in IT department(Income Tax) and they could have only deactivated cards which were not used. GOD BLESS INDIA AND ITS RESERVATION QUOTA IN JOBS WHICH MIGHT HAVE CAUSED IT :(
meerashenoy

Mar 22, 2017

PANCARD deactivated

My PAN card ALAPS3499Q shows a deactivated status and the message is contact the Assessing officer.

This is my ONLY PAN number. I CANNOT understand why it has been deactivated.

Kindly restore immediately

MEERA SHENOY
nikhilgupta.niet@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2017

PAN Card Deactivated

Sir/Madam,

My PAN - AGSPG9891P has been deactivated by Income Tax Department and reason they are stating is that there are multiple PAN number under my name. I am holding only this PAN number only.
Can you please activate my PAN? I am not able to login into the efiling site. How will I file my returns for this year.

Nikhil Gupta
ajr

Mar 10, 2017

reactivate pan card

My pan card no ADEPJ2293F has been deactivated by incom tax department and reasons for that are not know to me.Kindly activate as soon as possible . I am facing difficulties in filling returnes and other work.
ramchandrajoshi

Mar 1, 2017

PAN CARD DEACTIVATED

I hereby request you that my PAN CARD number AEMPJ5507R has been deactivated by Income Tax Department and reasons for that are not known to me. I have tried to inquiry In my word that are two person with same name and bymistake my pancard deactivated that same person issue two pan card. My Pan card ACDPP6784B is active last 10 year and suddenly deactivated last 1 year. Kindly activate my pan card as soon as possible.I am facing difficulties in filing return and other works

My contact No.9893030501

MP -452001
Aacpl4724e

Feb 25, 2017

Reactivation of old pancard aacpl4724e

My oldcard mentioned above deactivated by income tax department kindly reactivate at an earliest71
kumar sjarwan

Feb 23, 2017

Aplication for active of pan card AGJPK8200H

Sir my pand is deactive please my pan card active for efiling.
D.RAJKUMAR

Feb 21, 2017

PAN CARD ACTIVATION

PAN CARD NO AEYPM6748R HAS DEACTIVATED KINDLY ACTIVATE PAN CARD AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE PEERMOHIDEEN
arungupta386

Feb 19, 2017

Deactivation of PAN card

I would like to inform you that my Pan Card No. AGNPG9716C has been deactivated by the Income Tax Department, the reason not known to me.

I request you to please activate the card at the earliest, as I am facing difficulties due to it.

Email : arungupta386@gmail.com
Mobile : 9871324826
D.RAJKUMAR

Feb 17, 2017

PAN CARD ACTIVATION

MY PAN CARD NO.AEYPM6748R IS DEACTIVATED BY THE INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT,NO REASON KNOWN TO ME,KINDLY ACTIVATE MY PAN CARD NO AEYPM6748R AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.......PEERMOHIDEEN
SHIVANNAMANJUNATH

Feb 17, 2017

De-activation of my PAN No.AHUPM6674P
ON 14.2.2017 while browsing through the IT portal using my user ID, it did not open. There was a display of notice that PAN No has been de-ativated. How to get the concerned Assessing Officer / my PAN reactivated?
Mohan Singh Mehra Bisht

Feb 15, 2017

De-activation of my PAN No.ADVPM4962B

on 14.2.2017 while browsing through the IT portal using my user ID, it did not open. There was a display of notice that PAN No has been de-ativated. How to get the concerned Assessing Officer / my PAN reactivated?
Palash1234

Feb 14, 2017

PAN Activation

My PAN No. AEEPC6108D Name: Palash Kumar Chanda , DOB: 02/01/1982 has been de activated . Don't know the reason of so.
Kindly activate the PAN
A Sudhakara Reddy

Feb 13, 2017

Activation of PAN card

I would like to inform you that my PAN card no ADLPA3888L has been deactivated by the income tax department the reason not known to me.
I request you to please activate the card i am facing many difficulties in filling incomtax returns

Yours,
A Sudhakara Reddy.
rakesh sharma 1954

Feb 13, 2017

Reactvation of PAN

My PAN Crad No is AICPS7907G which has been deactivated by the Income Tax department.
You are requested to reactivate the same as soon as possible.

Anjali Sharma
Brian Rego Dias

Feb 10, 2017

Pan card is deactivated

I would like to inform you that my Pan Card No. ABQPD5638Q has been deactivated by the Income Tax Department, the reason not known to me.

Email : brianrdias@gmail.com
Mobile : 9324785637
RadhaRamanGupta

Jan 10, 2017

Deactivated PAN Card

Sir/Madam,

Today while trying to access my Form 26A, I found that my PAN Card No. AAEPG 4841R has been de-activated. Further details:-
Name: Radha Raman Gupta
Date of Birth: 01/02/1942
Area Code : DEL
Range Code 64
AO NO.1
Ward:56(1)

I am a senior citizen, 75 years old. I need to quote PAN regularly and it will be incorrect to use a de-activated number. I shall be grateful if you may kindly re-activate it as early as possible. If any action is required from my side, please let me know.

With thanks and regards,
Radha Raman Gupta
email: pysrrg@gmail.com
Mobile: 9560222335
Pravinbhai777

Dec 8, 2016

Pancard Reactive

I hereby request you that my PAN CARD number ACDPP6784B has been deactivated by Income Tax Department and reasons for that are not known to me. I have tried to inquiry In my word that are two person with same name and bymistake my pancard deactivated that same person issue two pan card. My Pan card ACDPP6784B is active last 15 year and suddenly deactivated last 1 year. Kindly activate my pan card as soon as possible.I am facing difficulties in filing return and other works

My contact No.9428753096