Parle Agro Ltd/ Frooti

Purchased 2ltr frooti.
Mfg 05/05/15 GHZ M11
MRP 92.
Frooti taste like medicine
More than 4people taste .. All said same it bad frooti.
From today i m never purchase Frooti.
Splice maza much better than frooti.
Please refund my money.
Mobile number +919971015355
vivekluxmi@gmail.com

May 15, 2015

Frooti smelling like gutter water and taste is disgusting

Dear Sir Good day. My name is vivek .I purchased one bottle frooti 250ml from Navi Mumbai Koperkhairne and give it to my daughter her age is 3years 20days .once she take they told me papa accha nahi hai then i drink .oh my god its smelling gutter water and taste was disgusting. The shopkeeper told me frooti is branded what i will do you take action If my daughter and i have any issue then Frooti is responsible I have a bottle Please take action

Regards Vivek Pradhan +91-9076451073
sharmakinnu

Sep 18, 2014

bad taste

its having very bad taste like its expired with pulpy flavor but its not expired yet. its mfg 03-05-14 n best before 6months
mahaveer_honey_jain

Mar 28, 2014

Cheating and Fraud by ParleAgro Company and its Distributor from Bardoli, Gujarat

I Mahaveer Jain, from Surat have been cheated by Parle Agro & its distributor, Kunal in Bardoli.

My Complaint is about a payment cheque of Rs 19689 which has bounced last year.
This cheque was arranged to myself (Mr Mahaveer Jain) on 25th Apr 2013 by ParleAgro Company through its Distributor Mr. Kunal (having mobile # 09727032121)
from Bardoli, Gujarat on behalf of the goods delivered by myself, Mr Mahaveer Jain from Kamrej, Surat on instruction from ParleAgro Employees
Mr Mithilesh Sharma from Ahmedabad, Ranjit Dutta & Ajay singh from Surat. Though 1 year has passed, Neither Kunal nor
ParleAgro Employees have resolved this and arranged for payment though the cheque has bounced. I can send copy of bounced cheque.

In Dec 2013, I escalated the issue to ParleAgro Mumbai office and I got a call from Umang from Mumbai office.
Spoke to Umang couple of times who kept lying that issue would be resolved by Jan 2014 but it was never resolved.
Umang then tried to pass on the issue to Nirav from Parle Agro, Gujarat who has been aboslutely ineffective in bringing any resolution
and absolutely wastes time without any resolution. He shrugs off any responsibility and mentions that he is not able to bring any resolution, inspite of repeatedly being
explained that is been now 1 year and 3 months to receive money. Kunal, Distributor in Bardoli, is an abolute liar and fraud
whose cheque bounced last year and everytime he mentions a future date since 15 months and does not gives any money back. It is absolutely
the responsibility of Parle Agro to arrange my Payment.

THIS IS REALLY SHAMEFUL BEHAVIOUR FROM BRAND LIKE PARLE AGRO AND EQUALLY SHAMEFUL ARE BEHAVIOUR OF ITS EMPLOYEES IN TREATING CUSTOMER GREIVANCE. IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED VERY URGENTLY, I WILL BE ESCALATING TO FOOD MINSITRY, MEDIA, NEWSPAPERS SO THAT SUCH SHAMEFUL ACTS ARE NOT REPEATED BY COMPANIES LIKE PARLE AGRO.

Mahaveer Jain
consumercell

May 31, 2013

Frooti Consumer Cell

Dear Consumer,
We, at Parle Agro, would like to inform our valued customers that we have taken proactive steps to put the following rumour to rest.
“Important message from Delhi police to all over India: For the next few weeks do not drink any product of Frooti, as a worker from the company has added his blood contaminated with HIV (AIDS). It was shown yesterday on NDTV…. Pls forward this msg urgently to people you care… Take care!! Share it as much as u can”.
We have filed a Civil Suit and a Criminal Complaint against the perpetrators responsible for spreading this baseless rumour in the mass media. In fact, we are pleased to inform you that in the Civil Suit, the Honourable High Court of Bombay has passed ex-parte orders against the perpetrators for their actions. The Honourable High Court has also added that the message making the rounds is absolutely false and defamatory, and is aimed at harming the brand image of a fruit beverage loved by the country, Frooti.
The order reaffirms the fact that our products are manufactured under strict quality control standards and such acts of shame are aimed at maligning our brand image and equity.
So sip on your favourite mango drink without any worries. And remember, we’re always looking forward to receiving your valuable inputs and feedback from time to time.
Consumer Cell
Parle Agro Pvt Ltd
rakes92

Jun 17, 2012

frooti drink complain

this news has been seen by me,
"For the next few days do not drink any product of Frooti, as a worker from the company has added his blood contaminated with AIDS. Watch NDTV.. Please forward this msg urgently to everyone you care"

kindly inform the truthnes of this report soon.

Mar 24, 2011

Selling Cold Drink above MRP

I reside in Kota & often travel to chittorgarh because my brother is working there. There is a place Bichor on the way to Chittorgarh on NH-79, there is a shop viz., "Somani Sweets & Restaurant" on the highway itself. They always use to sell cold drinks bottles above MRP & that's too Rs 5 above on 500 ml pet bottle. Yesterday, also I bought Frooti 500ml fro this shop & the MRP was Rs.25 & he charged Rs.30 for it. Many times I fought with the owner of the shop about this, but he is least bothered about it. He clearly tells, I will sell it at this price only, if you don't want to buy it, pls do not.
I want to compalint of this shopkeeper, pls suggest me about the department where I should complaint.

Sandeep

CBSE - Unfair checking in maths chemistry and physical education
    Respected sir, this is to inform you that i am deeply...
    SSC - LOST MY REGESTRATION ID
    Sir/Mam..after part 1 registration I accidently...
    raj tv - stop the endless ads inbetween movies and serial
    stop irritating endless ads in ur channel better give...
    Aircel - roaming charges being applied within karnataka
    i am a user of aircel. Roaming charges are being applied...
    CBSE - Revaluation of maths paper 2015
    Disastrous Maths Paper 2015 It's the fourth time I...
    CRA-NSDL - cra nsdl
    Dear Sir, My name is Lalita nanema D/o Punji lal nanema...
    Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation - bus canssaled rout
    dear sir me last 6 years se gondal rajkot...