passport

Consumer complaints and reviews about passport

Neha's

Aug 10, 2015

GZ1078931942015

Dear sir/ madam

I have applied for my reissue of passport (file no GZ1078931942015) due to name change (after marriage ) and add spouse name from past two weeks my status is showing "police verification is not clear and application is under review of regional office ".
Please let me know what I Hv to do in this case I have checked with police station as well my report was ok.
Please reply me at earliest thanks in advance for help and support .

Neha Grover
srinivas u

Aug 4, 2015

I have applied passport 24/06/2015.I am getting the Status message:
"Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office.".What i need to do.Please help me on this.

kushagra.bhargava101

Jul 20, 2015

Enquiry about "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office."

Respected Sir/Madam ,

I am KUSHAGRA BHARGAVA & I had applied for the Fresh Passport on 13/06/2015 and Application Received at RPO Bhopal on 24/06/2015.My passport application status tells that "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office."
What should I do next ???
Please help me out in this regard, I need my passport urgent.

File Reference No. :- BP1068898983815
Application Received at RPO :- 24/06/2015
Applicant's Name :- KUSHAGRA BHARGAVA
Father's Name :- ASHOK KUMAR BHARGAVA
Date Of Birth :- 04/03/1993
Email ID :- kushagra.bhargava101@gmail.com
ankit bansal 123

Jul 9, 2015

I have applied for fresh passport. My police verification procedure has been conducted and I have submitted all the required documents. But my status of application says police verification is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office. How to proceed further? Your help will be much appreciated.
FILE NO:JP3068870743215
Date of Birth 21/01/1992
Nme - Ankit Bansal
E-mail id - ankitbansal625@gmail.com
aruna veeramreddy

Jun 30, 2015

I had submitted my passport document formalities on 29/06/2015 in PSK-Begumpet, and got a call from the police station for physical police verification. Have done my police verification on 30/06/2015 I had submitted all necessary document to DIB sir.
My current status sawing Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office.
How to proceed further ?
Need my passport urgently. I would be highly obliged if you kindly seek into my matter. ...
With Regards

Date of Birth 03/09/1990
Given Name MOHAMMAD NAFEES
Surname NAFEES
Application Received on Date 31/04/2015
Status Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office.
agarwal varun

Surname AGARWAL
Application Received on Date 17/04/2015
hema m

May 19, 2015

I have applied for fresh passport and had my police and all other verification done,now it is showing status before 10 days to till date as the "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office".Please help me for the same.
File number-BO3068696851615
Sayak Choudhury

May 16, 2015

POLICE VERIFICATION REPORT IS NOT CLEAR AND APPLICATION IS UNDER REVIEW AT REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE

FILE NO- CA2068468213515
Date of Birth- 23/08/1990
Name- Sayak Choudhury
Type of application- Normal
Date of Application- 23-04-2015
email- choudhurysayak91@gmail.com
rishindra

Feb 23, 2015

Police verification report is not clear and application is under review

I have applied for normal passport and had my police and all other verification done,now it is showing status as the "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office".Please help me for the same.
File number-LK4068213533014
Submission Date-14/11/2014
Applicant name-Rishindra Pratap Singh
PSK-Varansi(UP)
Kick Venky

Jan 27, 2015

police verificaion is not clear

i have applid my fresh passport at psk ameerpet on 5/12/2014 .but my status shows police verificatio is not clear .
please resolve my problem as well as soon i need the passport urgency.

File num:HY2068118984514
hyderabad RPO
sharukh1221

Jan 22, 2015

I am syed sharukh.L & i had applied for the Fresh Passport on 09/12/2014 at Passport Seva kendra bangalore(saligramam). But my passport status says "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office" from 25 days.
So what should i do next ???
Please help me out in this regard, I need my passport urgent.

File Reference No. :-MA1068129438314
Applied at PSK on:- 09/12/2014
Applicant's Name :- syed sharukh.L
Father's Name :- liyakat
Date of Birth :-12/12/1993
gautamrane

Dec 16, 2014

police verification not clear. review at rpo

File Number PN1067422629213
Date of Birth 08/06/1986
Given Name GAUTAM SHIVANAND
Surname RANE
Application Received on Date 10/12/2013
biradardv

Dec 15, 2014

I applied for a fresh passport on September and submitted all the requested documents on 24/09/2014. Undergone police verification at 2 different places in mid of November as my current address is less than 2 years. As per my knowledge everything went well but still the status is under review. I went to passport office to check it but all in vain.

Can you please do the needful to get my passport.

File Number PN1068093038414
Application Received on Date 24/09/2014

sunchu madhu

Dec 15, 2014

PASSPORT UNDER RENIVAL

I DONE MY POLICE VERIFICATION IN MY HOME TOWN,CAN PLEASE HELP ME TO GET PASSPORT
File Number HY2078047329714

Given Name :MOHD
Surname :AAWEZ
Type of Application :Normal
Application Received on Date :17/10/2014
Status :Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office.
KRISHNA.VIJAY04

Nov 19, 2014

PASSPORT VERIFICATION REPORT IS NOT CLEAR AND APPLICATION IS UNDER REVIEW AT REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE

FILE NUMBER : HY3067844976714
DOB : 02/11/1993
NAME : VIJAY KRISHNA
DATE APPLIED : 30/07/2014
naveenram

Oct 28, 2014

SIR, MYSELF NAVEEN ..MY PASSPORT APPLICATION STATUS IS " POLICE VERIFICATION IS NOT CLEAR AND APPLICATION IS UNDER REVIEW AT YOU RPO"

I VISITED PSK IN BEGUMPET ON 30/09/14, EVERYTHING WENT NORMAL THERE.. ALSO POLICE VERIFICATION IS DONE AT MY HOME TOWN..BUT THE STATUS CHANGED FROM .."POLICE VERIFICATION INITIATED" TO" APPLICATION UNDER REVIEW AT RPO". SIR MY AS MY EXAM DATE IS GETTING NEAR I M IN NEED OF PASSPORT URGENTLY..PLEASE HELP ME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. THE STATUS EXISTS THE SAME SINCE 15 DAYS. TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AND SUGGEST ME...

FILE NUMBER : HY1067974919514.
D.O.B : 23/06/1993.
APPLICANT NAME : DASARI NAVEEN KUMAR.
EMAIL ID : RAMNAVEEN41@GMAIL.COM

HOPE YOU PEOPLE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AND INTIMATE ME SOON..THANKING YOU SIR..
Tapzzy

Oct 23, 2014

I have applied for fresh passport and appointment scheduled with PSK on 17/09/2014 with File no- BN2067947547914 Everything went well at PSK then police verification took place on 4 October 2014. And now my application status is - "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office." Since last 2 weeks I'm getting this status.

Kindly let me know if there is any problem in my police verification or any more document is required to make it "clear" because i also wrote a letter to the police office mentioning submission of documents as advice during PV.

Kindly look into the matter . Your promptness will be appreciated

File number: BN2067947547914
Application Received at RPO :- 17/09/2014
Applicant's Name :- Tapash Dhar
Father's Name :- Tanu Ranjan Dhar
taniyacic

Oct 19, 2014

I have applied for fresh passport and appointment scheduled with PSK on 29 September 2014 with File no- DL2068103620614 Everything went well at PSK then police verification took place on 3 October 2014. And now my application status is - "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office." Since 1 week I'm getting this status.

Kindly let me know if there is any problem in my police verification or any more document is required to make it "clear" or does the status mean that the police verification mode of my application is still in progress ??

What is it ? Kindly look into the matter . Your promptness will be appreciated .

File number: DL2068103620614
Application Received at RPO :- 29/09/2014
Applicant's Name :- Taniya
Father's Name :- Davinder Kumar
tiwari3010

Oct 14, 2014

Status

Does anyone got any update on any of the above comments? If yes, how much time it takes for getting an update on these quires?
srikar123

Application Received on Date 01/08/2014
nikhilscmt

Sep 12, 2014

same status showing

police verification done but the status showing ..Police Verification Report for your passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office. After Police Verification Report is found clear,,,,,what does mean

DL1068038306614
Surendra 1

Aug 23, 2014

passport police verification is not clear

Dear sir/madam,
subj: Passport police verification is not clear application is under the process of passport regional office.
Sir/Madam
I am surendra kumar ,my passport application received on 11/6/2014 and my police varification completed on 6/7/2014 at my P.S=kesariya however i did not get any message or e-mail regarding police verification is completed.
Now my application status is "Passport police verification is not clear application is under the process of passport regional office."
I request you resolve my problem.

Regars,
file no : PA1067840084014
P.S=kesariya
dist: east champaran
contact no :8084641052
e-mail :ksurendra550@gmail.com

DishTV - NON RECHARGE
    I recharge my dish tv account on 31-08-15 with reference...
    LIC INDIA - LIC ADO Application form Re-print
    Respected sir/mam, I have received interview...
    TOPLINE BUILDTECH PVT LTD - UPTO NOT SUBMITTED DEDUCTED TAX FROM 13-14 AND 14-15
    I HAVE JOINE THE COMPANY ON 28-2-2013 ON PAYMENT GROSS...
    Prank Calls - Abusive call
    I'm frequently receiving calls from the no. +91...
    Star Plus - Sad to hear Manmarziyan is off air
    Dear star plus, Sqr to hear about such a bad decision....
    reliance gsm - Dedauction of Complete Balance and Unresponsive customer...
    Hello, My name is Basundara Jena and my reliance gsm...
    157516 - no display and touch not working
    my mobile givning of last two weeks .so please as soon as...
    OXIGEN SERVICES - MOBILE RECHARGE NOT SUCCESSFUL
    RECHARGED NOT DONE..RS 103....MOBILE NO 9851608095
    Street Dogs - 9-10 street dogs
    please help us there is 9-10 dogs in our street.it is...