passport

Consumer complaints and reviews about passport

Surendra 1

Aug 23, 2014

passport police verification is not clear

Dear sir/madam,
subj: Passport police verification is not clear application is under the process of passport regional office.
Sir/Madam
I am surendra kumar ,my passport application received on 11/6/2014 and my police varification completed on 6/7/2014 at my P.S=kesariya however i did not get any message or e-mail regarding police verification is completed.
Now my application status is "Passport police verification is not clear application is under the process of passport regional office."
I request you resolve my problem.

Regars,
e-mail :ksurendra550@gmail.com
misheldavid

Jul 26, 2014

NOT CLEAR MY POLICE VERIFICATION

I am Mishel david & i had applied for the Fresh Passport on 02/07/2014 at Passport Seva kendra Begumpet. But my passport status says "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office" from last 20 days.

File Number : GZ1067884361614

Date of Birth 09/12/1985
Given Name TARUN
Surname AGARWAL
Application Received on Date 08/01/2014
Status Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office.
kavita1618

May 26, 2014

What does "PolicePolice Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office" mean. What need to be done if status shows this message. Is it necessary to fill police verification form and visit PSK?
asim 1989

May 23, 2014

I had submitted my passport document formalities on 12/02/2014 in PSK-Berhampore, and got a call from the police station for physical police verification. Have done my police verification on 17/03/2013 I had submitted all necessary document to DIB sir.
My current status sawing Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office.
How to proceed further ?
Need my passport urgently. I would be highly obliged if you kindly seek into my matter. ...
With Regards
Asim Mondal

My date of Birth-22/04/1989
file no is- CA1067492013514
e-mail-happy2asim@gmail.com
gdgupta

Apr 25, 2014

Passport Status

I had applied for the Fresh Passport. All the due diligence had been completed. But now, the status of my application has been changed to "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office,"
Kindly advice what steps to be taken to get my passport. I NEED PASSPORT URGENTLY

File Reference Number GZ1067659689214

Date of Birth 30/08/1943
srinath gopathi

Apr 14, 2014

passport status

I am Srinath gopathi & i had applied for the Fresh Passport on 14/03/2014.my passport application status tells that "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office."

File Reference No. :- HY2067559943714
Application Received at RPO :- 14/03/2014
Applicant's Name :- SRINATH GOPATHI
Father's Name :- LINGAIAH GOPATHI
azmeena

Mar 17, 2014

passport status showing police verification is not clear passport is under review at regional passport office

File no : BN4067424363914
DOB : 31/01/1989
Name : Azmeena
Date of Applied : 09/01/2014
juliepatil

Mar 11, 2014

PASSPORT-Police verification report is not clear

Dear sir/madam,
My name is Julie Patil I had appllied for the passport on 13/01/2014 but still I have not received passport yet.

File Number: TH1067492798414
Date of Birth: 10/03/1983
Given Name: JULIE PURUSHOTTAM
Surname : PATIL
Application Received on Date 13/01/2014

Please help me out how to proceed further, I need my passport urgent.
chandra1982

Application Received on Date 03/10/2013
sunanda ramesh

Feb 26, 2014

PASSPORT-Police verification report is not clear

I am SUNANDA & i had applied for the Fresh Passport on 12/11/2013 at Passport Seva kendra bangalore(lalbag road). But my passport status says "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office" from 25 days.

File Reference No. :- BN1067361750313

Date of Birth:-07/05/1989
Name:-CHITTARANJAN SWAIN
Type of Application:-Normal
Application Received on Date:-20/12/2013

Status :-Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office.

How to proceed further ?
artu.shinde

Jan 10, 2014

My Name is Arti Sandesh Chavan,i was applied my passport on 21/09/2013,still i didt get passport,am able to see the following message"Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office." in passport status,

Can you please let me know any suggesstions

My file No:TH2067351092813
ytalytal

Dec 31, 2013

Are the complaints addressed??

Though people are simply giving their PI information (Personally Identifiable information) on this site, I could not see any resolution or reply to any of these complaints. Not sure whether the action is taken or not. I'm unable to see any benefit in simply registering a complaint over here. Is this site a genuine one or just a fake site created to grab customer's information??
sureshkondapaturi

Dec 23, 2013

My Name is suresh,i was applied my passport on 01/06/2012,still i didt get passport,am able to see the following message"Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office." in passport status,

Can you please let me know any suggesstions

My file No:HY6061446559212
danavath

Dec 11, 2013

I am Basu Danavath & i had applied for the Fresh Passport on 18/10/2013 at Passport Seva kendra Begumpet. But my passport status says "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office" from last 20 days.

File Reference No. :- HY1067263396113
Applied at PSK Begumpet on:- 18/10/2013
Applicant's Name :- BASU DANAVATH
Father's Name :- MANSINGH
mayurpunit

Nov 27, 2013

I am Punit Maheshwari & i had applied for the Fresh Passport on 06/08/2013 & Passport application received at Ghaziabad but today my passport status has been changed to "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office."

File Reference No. :- GZ1067180470613
Application Received at RPO :- 06/08/2013
Applicant's Name :- PUNIT MAHESHWARI
Father's Name :- GOPAL DAS MAHESHWARI
shoaib.rehman12

Nov 26, 2013

Passport Status

I had applied for the Fresh Passport on 02/08/2013 & Passport application received at RPO Bhopal on 15/10/2013. All the due diligence had been completed. But now, the status of my application has been changed to "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office," Kindly advice what steps to be taken to get my passport.

File Reference No. :- BP1067314029613
Application Received at RPO :- 15/10/2013
Applicant's Name :- SHOAIB UR REHMAN
Father's Name :- SHARIEF UR REHMAN
shoaib.rehman12

Nov 26, 2013

Passport Status

I had applied for the Fresh Passport on 15/07/2013 & Passport application received at RPO Bhopal on 25/07/2013 but today my passport status has been changed to "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office."

File Reference No. :- BP106
Application Received at RPO :- 25/07/2013
Applicant's Name :- PRASHANT DWIVEDI
Father's Name :- SHRI ONKAR NATH DWIVEDI
pd_rkdf

Nov 16, 2013

Passport Status

I am Prashant Dwivedi & i had applied for the Fresh Passport on 15/07/2013 & Passport application received at RPO Bhopal on 25/07/2013 but today my passport status has been changed to "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office."

File Reference No. :- BP02Z0055603412
Application Received at RPO :- 25/07/2013
Applicant's Name :- PRASHANT DWIVEDI
Father's Name :- SHRI ONKAR NATH DWIVEDI
shraddha.karnataki

May 30, 2013

Delay is issuing

I have applied for a passport vide file no.BN3061478098712 on 10.07.2012 at Hubli R P O. Police verification at local police station and clearance from D S P office Belgaum was given in July 12 itself.

I regret to write you that inspite of lapse of more than 6 months I have neither received the passport or have received any query from your office. Since Sept.2012 your site is giving status as police verification pending for verification at R P O Bangalore

I do not understand as to how many more months you require for clearance police verification report and dispatching of passport to me. I have been mailing passport division Bangalore since long time but there is no response.
Ramdayal sahu

May 17, 2013

PASSPORT

Dear sir/madam,
My name is Ramdayal sahu I had appllied for the passport on 22/12/2011 but still I have not received passport yet, also I had been to passport office Raipur on 16/05/2013 they said call to Bank passbook but not submitted so closed your file.then please go to Re-Apply for Passport.My file Number A000387/12. please help me regarding passport information.

VICKY_SARKAR

Dec 22, 2012

DELAY OF PASSPORT

I VICKY SARKAR WANT TO TELL U THAT I HAV APPLIED A PASSPORT ON 17/04/2012, AAND HAVE'NT COME YET AND IN THE STATUS ITS SHOWING THAT ITS UNDER REVIEW AT REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE, AND THIS MESSAGE IS SHOWING SINCE 2 MONTH.SIR I NEED THE PASSPORT URGENTLY SO PLEASE HELP ME. FILE NO IS CA10O1020086612 AND DATE OF BIRTH IS 27/09/1992.
rajashekar reddy

Oct 17, 2012

not been dispatched

i(rajashekar reddy) completed my graduation in april 2012 as i applied for the passport was not been dispatched so i request you for suggestions
this was the status

Police has completed verification process on 29/07/2012. Your passport will be dispatched after 'Clear' Police Verification Report is received at Regional Passport Office. You would receive an email/sms once the passport is dispatched.
zeroos

Jul 29, 2012

Passport

I am also getting the same message:
"Police Verification Report for your passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office. After Police Verification Report is found clear, passport will be dispatched. You would receive an sms/email once the passport is dispatched."
While other people's normally did not get this status message.

Is this because I did not give bribe to Police?

celkon mobile - missing in service centre
    Dear sir , my self abdul malik ... Iam from chikmaglure......
    Dish TV - wrong vc Reharge
    Correct Vc no. 01520472408 Incorrect vc no....
    300621 - CORRECTION IN HOUSE NUMBER
    MY HOUSE NUMBER WRONGLY ENTERED IN MY AADHAR CARD IS...
    Block Idea prepaid sim card - lost phone
    lost my phone . Please block my phone number 9837045565
    APSRTC - Smoking in APSRTC Busses
    Hi, I used to travel once in 2 months along with my...
    IRCTC - re userid
    Please reactive my user id User id is CHANDAKRIS
    nagar nigam meerut - Street Light
    Street light Pl repair Street light infront of...
    LG India - NO COOLING AND HEAVY NOISE IN INDOOR MACHINE
    i ma purchased one 1 1/2 ton lg AC ON april 2010 at trichy...
    Aircel - Deduction of balance
    Hi my name is Navjeet and my aircel number is 9417986325 I...