passport

Consumer complaints and reviews about passport

gautamrane

Dec 16, 2014

police verification not clear. review at rpo

File Number PN1067422629213
Date of Birth 08/06/1986
Given Name GAUTAM SHIVANAND
Surname RANE
Application Received on Date 10/12/2013
Status Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office.
biradardv

Dec 15, 2014

I applied for a fresh passport on September and submitted all the requested documents on 24/09/2014. Undergone police verification at 2 different places in mid of November as my current address is less than 2 years. As per my knowledge everything went well but still the status is under review. I went to passport office to check it but all in vain.

Can you please do the needful to get my passport.

File Number PN1068093038414
Application Received on Date 24/09/2014

sunchu madhu

Dec 15, 2014

PASSPORT UNDER RENIVAL

I DONE MY POLICE VERIFICATION IN MY HOME TOWN,CAN PLEASE HELP ME TO GET PASSPORT
File Number HY2078047329714

Given Name :MOHD
Surname :AAWEZ
Type of Application :Normal
Application Received on Date :17/10/2014
Status :Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office.
KRISHNA.VIJAY04

Nov 19, 2014

PASSPORT VERIFICATION REPORT IS NOT CLEAR AND APPLICATION IS UNDER REVIEW AT REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE

FILE NUMBER : HY3067844976714
DOB : 02/11/1993
NAME : VIJAY KRISHNA
DATE APPLIED : 30/07/2014
naveenram

Oct 28, 2014

SIR, MYSELF NAVEEN ..MY PASSPORT APPLICATION STATUS IS " POLICE VERIFICATION IS NOT CLEAR AND APPLICATION IS UNDER REVIEW AT YOU RPO"

I VISITED PSK IN BEGUMPET ON 30/09/14, EVERYTHING WENT NORMAL THERE.. ALSO POLICE VERIFICATION IS DONE AT MY HOME TOWN..BUT THE STATUS CHANGED FROM .."POLICE VERIFICATION INITIATED" TO" APPLICATION UNDER REVIEW AT RPO". SIR MY AS MY EXAM DATE IS GETTING NEAR I M IN NEED OF PASSPORT URGENTLY..PLEASE HELP ME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. THE STATUS EXISTS THE SAME SINCE 15 DAYS. TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AND SUGGEST ME...

FILE NUMBER : HY1067974919514.
D.O.B : 23/06/1993.
APPLICANT NAME : DASARI NAVEEN KUMAR.
EMAIL ID : RAMNAVEEN41@GMAIL.COM

HOPE YOU PEOPLE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AND INTIMATE ME SOON..THANKING YOU SIR..
Tapzzy

Oct 23, 2014

I have applied for fresh passport and appointment scheduled with PSK on 17/09/2014 with File no- BN2067947547914 Everything went well at PSK then police verification took place on 4 October 2014. And now my application status is - "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office." Since last 2 weeks I'm getting this status.

Kindly let me know if there is any problem in my police verification or any more document is required to make it "clear" because i also wrote a letter to the police office mentioning submission of documents as advice during PV.

Kindly look into the matter . Your promptness will be appreciated

File number: BN2067947547914
Application Received at RPO :- 17/09/2014
Applicant's Name :- Tapash Dhar
Father's Name :- Tanu Ranjan Dhar
taniyacic

Oct 19, 2014

I have applied for fresh passport and appointment scheduled with PSK on 29 September 2014 with File no- DL2068103620614 Everything went well at PSK then police verification took place on 3 October 2014. And now my application status is - "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office." Since 1 week I'm getting this status.

Kindly let me know if there is any problem in my police verification or any more document is required to make it "clear" or does the status mean that the police verification mode of my application is still in progress ??

What is it ? Kindly look into the matter . Your promptness will be appreciated .

File number: DL2068103620614
Application Received at RPO :- 29/09/2014
Applicant's Name :- Taniya
Father's Name :- Davinder Kumar
tiwari3010

Oct 14, 2014

Status

Does anyone got any update on any of the above comments? If yes, how much time it takes for getting an update on these quires?
srikar123

Application Received on Date 01/08/2014
nikhilscmt

Sep 12, 2014

same status showing

police verification done but the status showing ..Police Verification Report for your passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office. After Police Verification Report is found clear,,,,,what does mean

DL1068038306614
Surendra 1

Aug 23, 2014

passport police verification is not clear

Dear sir/madam,
subj: Passport police verification is not clear application is under the process of passport regional office.
Sir/Madam
I am surendra kumar ,my passport application received on 11/6/2014 and my police varification completed on 6/7/2014 at my P.S=kesariya however i did not get any message or e-mail regarding police verification is completed.
Now my application status is "Passport police verification is not clear application is under the process of passport regional office."
I request you resolve my problem.

Regars,
e-mail :ksurendra550@gmail.com
misheldavid

Jul 26, 2014

NOT CLEAR MY POLICE VERIFICATION

I am Mishel david & i had applied for the Fresh Passport on 02/07/2014 at Passport Seva kendra Begumpet. But my passport status says "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office" from last 20 days.

File Number : GZ1067884361614

Surname AGARWAL
Application Received on Date 08/01/2014
kavita1618

May 26, 2014

What does "PolicePolice Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office" mean. What need to be done if status shows this message. Is it necessary to fill police verification form and visit PSK?
asim 1989

May 23, 2014

I had submitted my passport document formalities on 12/02/2014 in PSK-Berhampore, and got a call from the police station for physical police verification. Have done my police verification on 17/03/2013 I had submitted all necessary document to DIB sir.
My current status sawing Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office.
How to proceed further ?
Need my passport urgently. I would be highly obliged if you kindly seek into my matter. ...
With Regards
Asim Mondal

My date of Birth-22/04/1989
file no is- CA1067492013514
e-mail-happy2asim@gmail.com
gdgupta

Apr 25, 2014

Passport Status

I had applied for the Fresh Passport. All the due diligence had been completed. But now, the status of my application has been changed to "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office,"
Kindly advice what steps to be taken to get my passport. I NEED PASSPORT URGENTLY

File Reference Number GZ1067659689214

Date of Birth 30/08/1943
srinath gopathi

Apr 14, 2014

passport status

I am Srinath gopathi & i had applied for the Fresh Passport on 14/03/2014.my passport application status tells that "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office."

File Reference No. :- HY2067559943714
Application Received at RPO :- 14/03/2014
Applicant's Name :- SRINATH GOPATHI
Father's Name :- LINGAIAH GOPATHI
azmeena

Mar 17, 2014

passport status showing police verification is not clear passport is under review at regional passport office

File no : BN4067424363914
DOB : 31/01/1989
Name : Azmeena
Date of Applied : 09/01/2014
juliepatil

Mar 11, 2014

PASSPORT-Police verification report is not clear

Dear sir/madam,
My name is Julie Patil I had appllied for the passport on 13/01/2014 but still I have not received passport yet.

File Number: TH1067492798414
Date of Birth: 10/03/1983
Given Name: JULIE PURUSHOTTAM
Surname : PATIL
Application Received on Date 13/01/2014

Please help me out how to proceed further, I need my passport urgent.
chandra1982

Application Received on Date 03/10/2013
sunanda ramesh

Feb 26, 2014

PASSPORT-Police verification report is not clear

I am SUNANDA & i had applied for the Fresh Passport on 12/11/2013 at Passport Seva kendra bangalore(lalbag road). But my passport status says "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office" from 25 days.

File Reference No. :- BN1067361750313

Date of Birth:-07/05/1989
Name:-CHITTARANJAN SWAIN
Type of Application:-Normal
Application Received on Date:-20/12/2013

Status :-Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office.

How to proceed further ?
artu.shinde

Jan 10, 2014

My Name is Arti Sandesh Chavan,i was applied my passport on 21/09/2013,still i didt get passport,am able to see the following message"Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office." in passport status,

Can you please let me know any suggesstions

My file No:TH2067351092813

Amswan Watertown Blue Bell Polo T-shirt - returne
    Order ID : 3999429456,tr.no.-59423639225, my order...
    MSRTC Online Bus Reservation - MSRTC Please learn things from KSRTC
    The website has a flaw, When I went ahead to book a bus on...
    AADHAR EID CARD - EID reject for data processer error
    Dear sir, I have enrolled the aadhar under NPR process. ...
    HMWSSB - WATER POLLUTION
    LESS SUPPLY OF WATER & erratic timing To The...