PayTM BUS

Consumer complaints and reviews about PayTM BUS

beenaka

Apr 17, 2017

Complaint against Maaruthi Travels

This travels staff are not proper, behaviour is very bad, not punctual.

This led to loss of money and time. I suggest all my friends and relatives dont book Maaruthi Travels . Without informing customers change in deviation
beenaka

Apr 17, 2017

MAARUTHI TRAVELS

MARUTHI TRAVELS BUS ERNAKULAM TO CHENNAI IS NOT PUNCTUAL, BEHAVIOUR VERY BAD,ROUTE DEVIATION WITHOUT INFORMING THE CUSTOMER, .THIS LED TO LOSS OF TIME AND MONEY. IAM SUGGESTING ALL THE CUSTOMERS DONT BOOK THIS TRAVELS.
ashishsnp

Feb 19, 2017

shan E himachal volvo bus is fake agent

Shan E Himachal Fake is Fake travel agent, they don't have their own buses, they only merge theire booked ticket to other bus travel. you will not get the same seat that was booked through Paytm. trust me please do not book buses through shan e himachal travel. they are just fake.
ashishsnp

Feb 19, 2017

Shan E Himachal Fake travel

Anurag Sengar

Feb 6, 2017

Misinformed driver

I had a bus ticket from Kanpur to delhi. The bus was of Rivers tours and travels. Bus came almost 2 hours late and the driver wasn't aware about the pickup. I was standing at the pickup point but the bus didn't stop. As per the driver he had picked all the passengers from Kanpur and he was unaware about my pickup. I followed the bus for almost half an hour to catch it. This was purely unprofessional attitude of Rivers tours and travels. The bus was booked by Paytm app.
I demand reimbursement of the fair of taxi that was used to catch the bus with an assurance that these mistakes would be avoided in future.

Arun Sengar
Anurag Sengar

Feb 6, 2017

Miscommunication between driver and the travalls company

Arun Sengar
Bintu Kisan Pawar

Dec 22, 2016

Meena travel NPR Express

My name is Bintu Pawar
I have booked Meena Travel NPR express by Paytm. Booking I'd 2441187159 . Reporting time was 10.30 pm and boarding time was 10.45 pm in front of Vaishali hotel, Akshwani near Hadapsar. Now it's almost 12.05 am. Still bus has not arrived and these people are not having any courtesy to call or they don't have active phone number. The numbers given on ticket are all dead. Such a pathetic service. I am waiting since more than 90 min and God knows when this third class service bus will come. May God give me more patience to wait . I am really surprised like how Paytm is linked with such pathetic travels . They should immediately black list such travels after getting such feedbacks.
Regards Bintu Pawar , one of irritated traveler.
Jeevarajendran

Dec 8, 2016

Bus cancelled by operator but money not refund

I have booked the ticket from Marthandam to Chennai on 06th December 2012, but the bus cancelled by the operator since our beloved Chief minister has passes away.but my ticket amount not refunded yet so please give me a solution.i have tried phone call by 180018001234 long time but no respond.
I didn't get any email ID i love Paytm but this is the worse why the site is opened when the bus no available.

Name:Jeeva
Paytm ticket ID:OLUIGF
Ramesh_021

Nov 12, 2016

Verma Travels - Bus without permit

This is regarding cheap Verma travels . These guys run buses across cities without permit. They take long route from villages to cross city borders. On online platforms such as Paytm , Red bus the shown journey time of 15 hrs takes them 28 hrs to complete. It was a headache journey for me. Driver uses abusive language with customers.In an ac Volvo bus you will be provided dirty smelling seats. Their Ac is just a showpiece that doesn't work . Niether they maintain it. Guys I can only suggest to stay away from cheap satnam verma travels. They charge you heavily and provide you worst ever services.
rahulonCB

Aug 1, 2016

Bus without Permit

I booked the ticket in Meena Travels, but i board in NPR travels as the contact number provided in ticket details was of NPR travels staff.
When I asked NPR travels staff he told that they have tie up with Meena Travels.

I boarded the bus 30 minutes late the as the bus arrived late at pickup location. The bus was smelling very bad, the seats were dirty.

After that, instead of moving towards the destination the bus operator/staff started roaming around Hadapsar [Pune] to pick local passengers. The Local passengers who were picked in Hadapsar were drunk and started Smoking inside BUS.

For 2 hrs. they were roaming the bus around Hadapsar in pune. when I opposed they replied very rude.

Finally at the Toll gate of Maharshtra Border the RTO officers stopped the bus Because the bus operator was unable to show Proper Permit and Insurance papers and other necessary documents.

I personally checked with RTO officers about the issue....they told police can't let the bus cross the border unless they will show the permit.

when i asked the bus operator for alternate arrangement, they replied that they don't have any rules of alternate arrangement and refund.

so I took help of one of RTO officer to let me board any other bus in between journey, as i was getting late to reach Hyderabd.

Apart from bus ticket fare I had to bear 400 Rs. extra to reach Hyderabad.

This was my worst journey experience an I believe PAYTM is also responsible for this.

Sorry to say, but this was not expected form a brand like PAYTM.

Rahul Kumar
mpradheep02

Apr 21, 2016

Bus cancelled but amount not refund

I have booked 1 ticket online bus ticket in PAYTM from Chennai to Tirunelveli on 12-04-2016 boarding time 21:45 Pm at WIN travels. but they have cancelled the bus. and Operator called and inform to me at this number 9840309993 at 5:30 PM on 12-04-2016. He said the Bus is cancelled your ticket amount will be refunded. I have complained with Paytm but not response at still now. If I asked Win Travels they said refund done to Paytm account. Please help me some one to get the refund.

Paytm Ticket ID: OI1R50
Order ID: 1648302074
Seat no : 21
Ticket cost: Rs.520.
E.Ramesh
Contact no :- 9840813707.
saundarya Veerlapati

Apr 18, 2016

Bus cancelled by Operator- Not refunded my ticket amount

I have booked 1 ticket online bus ticket in PAYTM from Hyderabad to Pune on 27-03-2016 boarding time 16:45 Pm at Secunderabad Paradise Neeta travels. but they have cancelled the bus. and I got the call from this number 914066363309 at 3:00 PM on 27-03-2016. He said the Bus is cancelled your ticket amount will be refunded. I have complained with Paytm they said the Bus itself not cancelled on that day. If I asked Ahmed-Neeta-N.P.R Express Travels they said refund done to Paytm account. Please help me some one to get the refund.

Paytm Ticket ID: OHOHA5
Order ID: 160116269
Ticket cost:999

Saundarya
Mob:7207691969
sri manne

Apr 3, 2016

Always Bus Cancelation (Kesineni Travels)

I and my friend had face problem on this site. I had book ticket 20 days before. after some days ticket was canceled because of bus failed.
After some time if we check the same bus on this site they are increasing the ticket price which i had book a ticket earlier.
Even Cancel the ticket they are not informing . I had faced problem twice.
i didn't cancel ticket. On your end ticket was canceled without intimation. Even after canceled ticket ,You didn't inform me atleast you haven't send canceled mail from your end . My journey date i was reached my arrival station. i had book a ticket at 10: 30 Pm on 2016-03-27. Driver told your ticket was canceled .There is no buses to reach my destination or to return back to my home .I was struggle that day.when i book the tickets on next time How should i believe this site?,why should i believe?
Thamizhmani A

Feb 29, 2016

Bus cancelled no refund

This is Thamizh i had booked a ticket from Banglore to Chennai by 26th Feb'16, Before day i asked the transporter, if is it possible i need another service on the same day.They Committed and ticket fare also high compare than earlier fare.That time they said, you give only difference amount only for the same booking. i also agree with them. meanwhile i caught the bus and that time they asking for the full amount for travel.The transporter said your amount will be fully refund from PAYTM. Never mind it. i hope with you and the transporter.

i hope it will be done succcessfully!

Paytm Ticket ID : OH16HP

Order ID : 1539572533

Kindly check & revert back.

Thamizhmani.A
Mob : 9600711680
ganesan.ks

Feb 17, 2016

Bus cancelled by Operator- Not refunded my ticket amount

I have booked 3 tickets online bus ticket in PAYTM for Tirupati on 21-01-2016 boarding time 10:45 Pm but they have cancel the bus due to break down and I got the call from this number 9480949039 at 8:53 PM on 21-01-2016 he said the Bus is cancelled your ticket amount will be refunded. I have complained with Paytm they said the Bus itself not cancelled on that day. If I asked Varsha Travels they said refund done to Paytm account. Please help me some one to get the refund.

Paytm order ids
Rs.369 each ticket

Ganesan
paresh g

Jan 18, 2016

Bus service is worst and not reach me at destination point

Hello sir,
I am composing this complain because I faced problem in bus service which from Rajula to Surat. My complain against bus company and paytm. I traveling at 15 jan 2016 at 8.00pm from Rajula to Surat but bus leave me at Kamrej which is not in surat and I spend extra 250 rupees for taxi to reach Surat and that mistake because paytm not given clear destination point.
And company told that is not our fault but actually paytm din't given to you destination point and also I lost my hand bag due to that bothering at a time.

so i want to ask paytm who is responsible for my problem?
and
Who pay my extra mony and my valuable hand bag?

I want my mony as well as my hand bag.

And bus company don;t know how to use this online service yet also u give servicing in paytm.
also bus office man said what ever u want to do, u can do it and abusing me and paytm
Bus company name : Bharat travel
passenger name : Haresh G kalsariya
paytm log in number : 8469869750
my mobile number : 8469869750
RJ2706

Jan 2, 2016

Refund issue

I have booked bus tickets for journey of 01 Jan2016 from Goa to Bangalore. Bus operator was Varsha Travels. This bus got cancelled by operator because of break failure during journey and after that they didnt arrange any other bus for us. We were in mid of the journey and struggling to find any other bus. Bus operator assured us that we will get refund from paytm if you have done online booking. So request you refund my money asap.

Ticket Details:-
PNR : BF4AT2M
Paytm ticket id- OFY1XA
ORDER ID - 1437647872
No of Seats - 2 ( C2 & D2)
Mob registered - 9778111564
adi1

Dec 21, 2015

Urgent - Urgent - Have a bus today very confusing timings and no support

I have bought a Pune-Nagpur bus ticket from PAYTM website which is expected to arrive at my boarding junction at 6:45 PM on 22 Dec 2015( Today ).
I got a sms from "DM-HOLIDY" which contains my ticket details but has boarding time mentioned as "8:50 PM".
I can't understand for 6:45 PM bus how the reporting time be 8:50 PM.
I called the Sanjay travels number mentioned on the ticket and but they asking to call paytm support and paytm support not attending calls. Even if sometime my phone is received they say we dont have support for bus tickets.
Please guide asap.
I have to catch business-meeting in the morning tomorrow.
I request to start bus support hepline for paytm for immediate support to customers.

Ticket pnr : 52112027-1198572
PAYTM Ticket id :OFH7KT
Operator Name : Sanjay Travels

With Regards
rudhra

Nov 16, 2015

KPN bus on Sunday night cancelled at last movement

Hi ,

We booked a ticket from chennai to Salem on Sunday 11 pm on guindy-chennai, 1st problem I face was it wa very hard to find the bus place I was searched near 1 hour in the heavy rain no response from KPN travel . At last I found it now the time was 10:30 PM happy even though I'm totally wet . Suddenly guys over there said bus was canceled because of less passages . It was very very bad news . I don't no what to do . Totally blank then travels guy said one bus is there to erode get in it . Now I last my money. Time and no response on travel side too ..
nvavadiya

Nov 9, 2015

Not giving proper reply

I called khodiya service travels for to get my time informaiton.
He did not replied to me well
He should at least give proper reply
He spoke rudely with me

There should be some action against them

Nirav
tiwarianshu473

Sep 29, 2015

Refund money

I have booked the bus ticket order id is with details provided below,i got message from bus operator that bus has been canceled,put i did not received any mail from paytm regarding cancellation ,please refund my money as soon as possible.

Order id:1240073191

PNR:AS3BHCP

Paytm ticket id:ODXRZE

date of journey:29-09-2015
(from Hyderabad to Mumbai)
Dep time:22:30pm
Travels Name:Sahara travels
Amount to be refunded:800rs
please do my refund aasp.
pavankumar0537

Sep 3, 2015

Bus Cancelled But didnt refund the amount

I have booked bus tickets for journey of 30 august, 2015 from Kalyani travells in (PAYTM). This bus got cancelled by kalyani because of some reason They didnt even provide any alternate solution. And now when we are asking for refund paytm customer care people either nt receiving the phone or they are saying i cant talk now..talk me later. I am totally got sick by you people. we suffered badly because of this travels and now you guys also not cooperatng. Please do refund asap.

ticket cancellation details are :
Rs 600
king123

Sep 2, 2015

bus ticket

I have booked ticket from ahmedabad to jamnagar PNR: 32846266 on Shrinath Travel & Transport Agency the boarding point mention on ticket: Mahasagar Satellite Office, Mahasagar Satellite Office, Mahasagar Satellite Office.

at the office no one reply satisfactory answer as i have booked ticket online not from office. the bus directly gone from paldi to sarkhej (not come to pick up point). i have paid full money but i could not travel.
the bus was from Shrinath Travel & Transport Agencye
pkanu

Aug 27, 2015

no option to cancel ticket

I had booked two tickets for pune to indore and the travelling date is 28/08/2015. i want to cancel both the tickets but there is no option for cancelling tickets and there is no contact number to contact paytm for bus tickets related issues..
shashank85

Aug 25, 2015

BUS Ticket Canceld

HI,

I have booked Bus Ticket from Bangalore to Hyderabad on Sunday 27 Aug 8.00 PM and same has been cancelled on 25 Aug 8.13 PM.

My Paytm Ticket ID : UD6P3KF with ORDER NO. 1176349913

But Still i didn't received the refund amount. Kindly process the same and let us know it can be expected.

VSK