PayTM.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about PayTM.com

wats

Dec 10, 2016

My paytm wallet is not working and my money is stucked

My paytm is not working properly .I am not able to pay to buy something .it not even showing Balance and my money is stucked .

Deepanshu Bindal

Jul 8, 2016

Movie tickets

Not able to book my tickets

Movie tickets

Lakshay Arora

Oct 1, 2014

Fake company

Fake company, No order delivered.. Cancelling all order after 2 days.. No cash-back.. No Recharges
Is this a company run by bunch of Kids?
Saravanan Kanniappan

May 12, 2012

Transfer or Refund

I have paid the Reliance data card (9381099006) Bill via HDFC Credit card for the amount of 850.00 through transaction ID 064345 on 07th May 2012.
Amount already deducted from my account Amount paid to PAYTM MOBILE SOLUTIONS PVNOIDA
But the amount is not yet transferred to Reliance
It would be great if you transfer the amount to Reliance or to my Credit Card.
Saravanan.K
Mobile-9952966999

Apr 6, 2012

Paytm.com - NEVER PAY THROUGH THIS FRAUD WEBSITE !

I have paid Rs. 1000/- paytm for recharge of Dish Tv voucher No. 01508228156
on 17th March 2012.The recharge was unsuccessful & after various reminder &
follow up I was informed that that refund was initiated on 6th March 2012.
Paytm is not providing details of their refund mode of refund, name of bank,
transaction id why it is delayed & where is refund money has gone.Although
I am receiving emails from paytm without answering refund details as well as what action they are taking with their bank.
my refund ref as per paytm is order no.18410295 dtd 06/03/12 06:59:57.
My payments details are 17/02/12 07:17:52 VISA-POS/PAYTM MOBILE SOLUTIONS PV/NOIDA 1000/-VISA CARD NO 45777 BANK REF. ID 434483
IS THEIR ANY WAY TO GET REFUND FROM PAYTM
R.S.AGRAWAL

Mar 19, 2012

Fruid

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to care@paytm.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

It may take few working days for the refund to reflect in your bank account but the actual number of days that the bank may take to reflect the refund in your account may vary from bank to bank and is beyond our control.

In case of any delay in receiving the refund amount, we would suggest that you get in touch with your bank.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at care@paytm.com. You may also know more about our refund process by clicking this link: http://vimeo.com/33272713 refund process.

Best Regards,
Paytm Customer Care
care@paytm.com

Mar 3, 2012

Fruid

Dear Sir/Madam

My airtel mobile number is 9871442858 recharging to paytm online 23:10 hours and my bank a/c payment double debited pl z refund my one time payment fast,included Bank Statement(Oriental Bank of Commerce)
pl z find cyber receipt attachment and pl z confirmed me

Mr.Uday Singh Bhadauria

Dec 27, 2011

Paytm.com - NEVER PAY THROUGH THIS FRAUD WEBSITE !

Hello Guys,

I used this pathetic website PayTm.com; i was lured by there website design/look. I also thought, that it would be a reliable company, but when i done the transaction from this website, then i got to know, that how horrible there service was.

I paid :-
Rs.100 for recharge of my mobile + Rs.10 Coupon of www.IndiaPlaza.com = Rs.110/-

So, when i used that coupon on IndiaPlaza.com; they people say, that it is a Invalid Code, so regarding this i wrote to Paytm.com on 17th of December 2011; but it's been 10 days and i haven't got a single reply from that company, Neither Paytm.com nor Indiaplaza.com has responded to my mails.

I think this "Paytm.com" is totally fraud, because they do not even have listed their :-

1. Complete Office Address
2. Phone Number

I think this is the only way, through which these guys, earn money; by cheating their customers.

So i should suggest, never pay through PayTm.com. (CHOR KAHIN KE - NOOOOOOO PAYTM)

paytm - Рауtm СustomerCare
    - 91026 70 170 Transaction issues , Recharge from...
    SBI Buddy - ygg
    74+54+87+02+98. Any problems contact this no. ...