paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

aashishkumar8568

Apr 27, 2017

hello sir

RESPECTED SIR

YESTERDAY i load 3500 rs from dena bank debit card to my paytm wallet money was deducted from my bank account and money was not showing in my paytm wallet pls help me i called in helpline no

7256812662 but not responding... pls sir help me....

THANKS WITH REGARD

KARTIK KAUSAL
Kartik.kannat.raj

Apr 26, 2017

Me problem

Pay 380 rupes amount dicucted but not ricived bailence my wallet cut of 120 rupes registred mobile no +917295853617

My Contact number +917295853617

Name - Aasutosh Pandit........
danis4659

Apr 26, 2017

Bsyz

RESPECTED SIR

8967905205 but not responding... pls sir help me....

THANKS WITH REGARD

KARTIK KAUSAL

refund my money

Dear sir /madam
I m shamsuddin your costomer I was booking as on 24/03/2017. Booked total three ticked booking time does not book my amt is deducted. But ticket conform ction sms come as on next day I m call your customers care .so many no of times but your customer does not connected.every time is your customer care site is miss guide.
But one my suggestion / compliante plz close you customer care office, you can save the money.India's worsted customer care site.plz plz close it your customer care center.what is use about customer.I m not happy your services/ does not satisfactory your services.every time tell my friends paytm is a best,but now your goodwill is colipiced. Plz call me as soon as possible
plz try to understand what I m saying ok .

My order no given below

Name: Shamsuddin
My paytm I'd:9738430024
pappusing

Transaction pending

Dear sir I have use your Paytm wallet but I have a transfer to money in my bank account but my Not resveed pending please resolved I'd fast now sir...

- 7260992952
Hello sirrr help me
birenparikh2002

Apr 25, 2017

Refund money in pay term wallet

I brought Whey protein. There was scheme of Rs 2000 coupan code back for electricity. Till date i do not get it.My mobile is 9879189027
hanysingh85956

reacharge fail

- 7256812662
Plss Call Me
manishshayam8595

fail order

I was trying to book a ticket from durgapur yo new Delhi by irctc app on 18th April. Amount of rs.2128 but ticket not booked. Even I unable to trace my transaction (Thank you for using your SBI Debit Card 519XX4842 for a purchase worth Rs2128 on POS 000000002740611 at irctc_PayTM txn# 041819833923.)
Now I am looking for refund . Please tell me how can I go for.
Today morning I was booking a ticket from Durgapur to New Delhi. The booking amount was deducted from my debit card but ticket was not booked. Then I booked my ticket through net banking. How and when I get back my refund. I also try to call your toll free No. and other No. but two of them were not responding. And other was disconnected mid way. this is the pathetic site to do the transaction. This is my make your site more user friendly. Why you are asking for 350 words for you solving the user problem is important or the count of words. In this degitel era such kind of user response will think twice to do any further transaction through your site. Kindly look into this matter urgently. I have attached my sms of transactions information. Your prompt response will keep my fath on you site. Thanking you.
With regards
Sharabi Jea
ektalavi

Pathetic Customer Care Service

Hello Paytm,
You hired literally illiterate people . since couple of days i spoke to customer care and few of them just pick the call and put it on hold.
actually on 20 april i transfer 1000 rs to a person phone no assuming that is associated with his account but his account is associated with other no . for this i tried to have solution from customercare but they did nothing infact while writing this mail i also called them but they put the phone on hold and i can here the background voice saying put it hold after sometime when got tired by customer cut the call.
Pavan741678

Apr 24, 2017

Transcation cancelled but money not refunded

Order no:3079754221 my order was cancelled and money was deducted from my bank account,10days over for today,but no money was refunded to my account
Kartik.kannat

Transaction pending

- 7260992952
Plss Call Me
Ram9097

Offer Not Receved Long Time

My Paytm Acconut No-9729585407 Not Offer Very Long Time...
Pls Provide Offer My Paytm Account.
RumiSinha

Hello Sir

Pay 1280 rupes amount dicucted but not ricived bailence my wallet cut of 120 rupes registred mobile no +917295853617

Help
rohitkumar8568

sir plz

Payment 120 rupes amount dicucted but not ricived bailence my wallet cut of 120 rupes registred mobile no +918521153853

My Contact number +918521153853
Name - ranjan thakur
Help me si
mathor8787585

dear sir

When I was paying my electricity bill through paytm the transaction was unsuccessful but my balance is deducted from my bank account. My transaction Id is 3102515928. I complained to customer care of paytm they call me back on my mobile no. 8507142555. And have given me the complain no 27640065 . And they that they will reverse my deducted balance o within 24-48hr on 19/04/17 but till now on 34/04/17 they have not given me Money cuts two times
I recharge for rs 408 but balance cuts two times 816 rs deducts return my money to to my account instantly
Contact no. 8126698303any response regardinI recharge my Jio no from paytm by my ATM card and money deducted from my account and suddenly surver gets down notification comes try later after some time I re recharge and money deducted one more time recharge gets successful but money deducts two time my paytm number - 8126698303
Contact no. 8126698303g this. I will never use paytm again.
abhishekmisra654

ammount fail

Recharge not done
This complaint w. r. t jio summer surprise offer recharge of rs 303/- where i have done the transaction on 07-april-2017 at 12:39 AM through paytm website. the transaction status says that "payment of rs. 303 received by paytm & your transaction is successful for jio number +91 7018 944 146 with order id 3038843552 and it is due with jio operator for confirmation.
The status (waiting for operator confirmation) is still the same from past more than 12 hrs.

I request you to please refund my money. I did my recharge with the retailer again.
Dear Sir / Madam,

My Name : Pradeep Chivate
My City : Pune, Maharashtra
My Mobile No : 9762949949
My Email Id : pradeepchivate@gmail.com

I have transferred Rs 100 & Rs 200 (Back to back) on 8th January 2016 at around 8.15 AM from my savings bank account, the amount of Rs 300 is debited (Ref - 70007981-V as per the sms receives from bank),from my bank account but still not added to my paytm wallet.
Now its more than 7 days i can not use my own money. The toll free number which is available for paytm customer care do not have any option regarding my issue & also do not have any option to speak directly with customer service agent.
I have already raised this complaint on care@paytm on 11th January 2016 on which i have received a reply in which I was requested for :-
Request you to share the following details with us:

1. Registered mobile number/e-mail ID
2. Recharge value
3. Order Number
However my issue is not regarding recharge it is regarding wallet balance.
I am very disappointed where paytm customer services are concern,it is pathetic that i have to beg again & again for my own money.

Can I hope that money will be added in my paytm wallet earliest.
mathor8787

hello sir

hello time
I have a account on paytm and mostly i used it for online transaction to play a vital role in cashless india but when i was recharge my prepaid number with 346(in this plan unlimited calling) i was confirm one recharge payment but they automatically did it twice.after that i was contacting their tollfree number but they didn't response me. even i email them 3 time and lastly they replied me a mail your recharge is successfull so we can't do anything.and they said me that you got both of 2 recharges benefit but i want only one because 2nd one is same.they did it twice in a single second and when i written it to them they said you did it twice.how i can did twice payment in single second.please solve my problem and take neccesary action towards paytm if you didn't take any action they did the same problem with others.i hope you solved it.
My tickit not bookd bul my payment sucssuful so my refuned balnce my balnce is not refund so my tickit not booking so my blance refunde
My tickit not bookd bul my payment sucssuful so my refuned balnce
My tickit not bookd bul my payment sucssuful so my refuned balnceMy tickit nothello time
My tickit not bookd bul my payment sucssuful so my refuned balnce
My tickit not bookd bul my payment sucssuful so my refuned balnceMy tickit not bookd bul my payment sucssuful so my refuned balnceMy tickit not bookd bul my payment sucssuful so my refuned balnce bookd bul my payment sucssuful so my refuned balnceMy tickit not bookd bul my payment sucssuful so my refuned balnce
Nandaniraj

Ammount Debited

Payment 120 rupes amount dicucted but not ricived bailence my wallet cut of 120 rupes registred mobile no +917295853617

Help me sir.......
ranjanthakur555@gmail.com

refund money

My Contact number +918521153853
Name - ranjan thakur
Help me sir
Chayan Majumdar

Recharged some other number

I canceled the recharged but instead of my number some other number got recharged , i want refund. Order no. 3123701150
Aasutoshpandit

Apr 23, 2017

Faild Amount

Help me sir
Girendra veer Vikram shahi

Refund

Ticket not booked on red bus but an amount of rs.550 debited from my bank through paytm payment gateway on 09/04/2017. And i received a massage on my mobile no. 7587105026 from paytm that i will get back my money, but not got yet.
-Vikram Shahi
rahulkumar312

Order problem

My Order Cancel Pls wallet no_7260992952
jyotiaroradelhi@gmail.com

Awful IVR

I Have been trying to reach paytm as my balance in UBer paytm account shows some amt but my paytm app does not show any. And am not able to recharge my paytm accnt. IVR went on and on and on but never landed with the customer service rep. I think I'll let go of the paytm amt and start using some other provider for payments or may be directly pay through card.
zareppa

Apr 20, 2017

the amount has been deducted from my account but it has not came to my paytm wallet....account no 604309445.....