paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Djaymali

Jan 2, 2017

Refund not transfer to bank account

i got mes of refund of rs 50 and rs5000 trnsfer to my bank account but still not credited to my accoun from paytm wallet.

Refund not transfer to bank account

sharadjaiswal

Jan 2, 2017

my paytm balence is not show in my paytm a/c my paytm balence is amount 16380 is not show in my a/c on the time in 72 hours is m,y paytm no 7862076763 my complaint no 16950796 please my sortly balence send my paytm a/c imadiatly
psr raj

Jan 1, 2017

amount deducted from my bank account but not reflecting in my paytm wallet..facing problm

I proceeded to add money 8700rs from my sbbj account no.to paytm wallet but amount deducted from bank account but not added in paytm wallet and first it was showing order status pending and after dat failed....i want my money back ...my paytm id no 7220008774

bala shankar

Jan 1, 2017

mony refund

Dear sir , my paytm wallet in 2000rs .this amount is return to bank. Mony is debet in paytm wallet but mony is not credit my bank acount....pls refund my mony ....Wallet ID-5093084509 BANK Txn ID-7741769071563651 AND some time paytm is technical problemes are here, solve this problem
Farheen_Anjum

Money not transferred

I have been trying to follow up for not getting Rs 1000 which I transferred back to my bank account since long. The transaction was made dated 25 December, 2016 at 5.46 pm and no resolution has been provided yet. The bank is saying they never received the amount and hence it is not reflecting in my account. Very unprofessional approach by paytm. Highly dissatisfied!!
R.S.KULAKARNI

Non-receipt of Cash from Bank

I have downloaded your App i.e. Paytm on 27.12.2016 and the balance of Rs.8/-. On 28.12.2016 I have transferred Rs.200/- from Canara Bank, Station Road Branch, Dharwad(Karnataka). But to may surprise I am getting Rs.200/- in Paytm Passbook, whereas Canara Bank has debited Rs.200/- from my account vide their ref No: 6528576521- 2478691331. Kindly check what happened to this amount and reply to my email- rsk1950@rediffmail.com.

REF: My name- R.S.KULAKARNI (as in the account(
Mobile No- 8762268662
Chirag bhatia

Return money

Sir/madam
I used a paytm last month. But i face the problem. I sent a money but another person not received money.my account is debit rs 5000 dec.15,2016.i need a money.i request to you
Plz return money otherwise i will lodged the complaint against paytm.
Chirag bhatia
Acct. No.is 379902010057164
rakesh.rs

Fraud Transaction

Hi i got a call from 7292027045 pretending to be calling from axis bank and said they need to give renew my credit card and asked for card details,cvv and otp number transactions were done from my card paytm mobile solutions total amount 10000 please look into the matter and kindly refund the money and take strict action against the offenders.
Parekh Hitesh

road complaint

Hamare gav she Jo rasta bharu jata hai vo ekdam kharab halat me hai uski koi marammat nahi hui hai ,or road banana wale road me matiriyals hi aisa use large hai ki ek saalme kharab ho jata hai roj ane Jane wale log bahot heran or pareshan hai .aap kuch kijiye

Thank you ...
rakhi s sharma

no money transfer

5000 debit for bank account but not credit Paytm account
Suchit Kumar

Dec 30, 2016

Money not received by bank

Sir?Madam:

I write so many complaints regarding my issue to the paytm but no one responding since 8 days, money deduced by paytm wallet but it not transferred to the bank.
My details are

bank txn id:4476727571063581
Wallet txn id:4825192993

please provide me solution as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards

Suchit Kumar
Pawankmr60

Payment not getting transfer in to Bank Accountr

Dear Paytm team,

I am trying to Send money on Bank A/c from 24 December 2016, but every time transaction got Failed, and amt. showing pending and after some time credited in to Paytm wallet, so pls confirm the reason, and confirm that how can i transfer.
Dikshit patel

Not refunded mah account

I added in mah paytm wault payment nd i refunded it in mah bank account but stilll the payment is not celared nd nd not credited in mah bank account so wht i do for it i refunded it on 24th dcmbr mah mob num is 8980829683 do need fulll for this sir ...

Not refunded mah account

naga1801@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2016

Double payment done need to reversel

contact number:8523844635, paytm number 8501840808, on 22/12/2016 done payment two time , so we request to cancel the one payment and return the amount on existing pay TM 8501840808.
IrshadAli077@gmail.com

Recharj 324

Maine apne paytm se 3br 324 ki trajeksan kri vo fail Ho gai vo mera balance acount se Kat gya ha mare paytm me balance return kr diya jae
suresh5940

Dec 29, 2016

Money debit from account but not reflect in wallet and bank account

Money debit from account but not reflect in paytm wallet and bank account...
Swarna123

Dec 29, 2016

Money didnt get credited into bank

On 27 dec i transfered money to wallet and then immediately i refunded that amount to bank
On 27 dec it was in pending
On 28 it was success in paytm
But till now i didnt get money to bank or to paytm..
Please refund my money..
You people say that it was worthy app
But what is this..
I read so many complaints regarding this app.. after my money got looted..
Here any one is there who got success after giving complaint please comment below..
Suren_98

Dec 29, 2016

Pay or send money page not working

Pay or send money page not working in paytm on 29 december. They allow to add money in their account. They donot allow to transfer back. The screen hangs. This is the way of holding your money forcefully. By this they earn interest on your money. Pretty unetical business approach
sandeepkumarsingh74@gmail.com

Refund money

sir, I'm from DELHI, on 20 December 2016 I have added rupees 4000 to my paytm wallet and on same day at 9:07am I refunded back to my Punjab national bank account . it's been seven days I haven't received 4000 in my Punjab national bank account . I mailed many times to paytm care but I didn't get my money back . sir please help me to get my money back ..

cantact ..9621015256
sandeep kumar singh
Lalit Chouhan

My account on debit

Refund my money

I will try to 360 add paytm wallet on 25/12/2016 time 7:57 pm but not add in paytm wallet and my bank account show on debit in bank account my bank account name bank of baroda

Piz my money refund in my paytm wallet pizza
Sai Nikhita

Dec 29, 2016

Transaction Failed but money got deducted and there is no entry in orders

I have filled all the details for money to get transferred to friend's bank - 2000 Rs.
I have received OTP and when clicked on send I got an error which said payment has failed due to technical error, but money got deducted from Paytm wallet and money did not get transferred.
There is no entry in "your orders" also.

PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AND RETURN MY MONEY ASAP.

Nikhita
kaligotla srikanth

Dec 29, 2016

disappearance of amount on the wallet

there is no response from your end to my complaint.i want to remind you the details ---my.on 13 december 2016 around 6:00pm myself transferred an amount of rs19000/- to your wallet.the amount was disappeared on the wallet after 3mins.what happend to my amount.in the same time another transaction is also done the id.no276508 of rs 5000/-.but no id was shown for this transaction. pl. see the matter atleast now.
kaligotla srikanth

Dec 29, 2016

disappearing of amount on the paytm wallet

I have already been complained about my disappearance amount on the paytm wallet,still not any answer regarding this is recieved,on the 13 december 2016 around 6:00pm the amount rs.19000/- transferred from my bank to your wallet,it was appeared for fue minutes on the wallet and disappeared onthe same day another amount of transaction id reg amount shoen on the pass book 276508 but this amount was not shown any details reg. this ,,what happened to my account.pl. see this matter atleast now as it is already 16 days above.
vivek@07

Refand paytm wallet balans

My paytm wallet balans not so my paytm wallet balans refand my paytm wallet balans rules 652
vivek@07

Dec 29, 2016

My paytm wallet balans is not open and rog password

My paytm wallet balans is not open my account is blok yesterday my balans refend my wallet