paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

DKBOI

Dec 2, 2016

AMOUNT DEBITED FOR ELECTRICITY BILL BUT NOT CREDITED TO PARTY

I HAVE DONE PAYTM ON 11-11-2016 TO PAY ELECTRICITY BILL .AMOUNT HAS BEEN DEBITED BUT SAME HAS BEEN NOT CREDITED TO APRTY BECAUSE NEXT BIL HAS BEEN COME WITH ADITION TO THAT AMOUNT WHICH I HAVE ALRADY PAID.

MOBILE NUMBER 8879273164
Sachit--9

Dec 2, 2016

Transaction Pending but amount decreased

I transferred just 500 Rs to another paytm wallet. I just did it once but apparently 1500 more got deducted from my paytm wallet. Passbook is showing 3 pending transactions of 500, but the amount is decreased. The same happened with my dad who lost 2500 in the same manner. I tried contacting paytm many a times but they haven't reverted back even a single time. Please solve this problem asap

Transaction Pending but amount decreased Transaction Pending but amount decreased

sanjeevarora

Dec 1, 2016

Cannot pay to billing

I can not pay any bills from my paytm account since last 3 days. so,please refund the my balance in my bank account.
D_avinash

Dec 1, 2016

REFUND OF MONEY

I have transferred 2300 from my paytm account to my linked bank account. Almost 10days over, but still i didnt get my money. I have already mailed care@paytm.com, but not even a single response from them from the beginning day. I dont know what to do next. Even if i cal to care, no proper response from them, no one will reach us to talk, system generated cal was happend to me. These people wont maintain any proper mail id, no proper help line number, no proper cares at different locations. Seems like paytm exists in cloud without appearing to anyone and cheating people

REF ID : 10752176
Bapachi

Nov 30, 2016

Loss of money from paytm wallet

We were travelling and decided to use paytm services while we were away from home. I loaded money in Paytm wallet and the initial payment for a service was successful. I checked the balance in the Paytm wallet and it was correct.
Next I had to pay my electricity bill and that payment failed and to my horror I found that the reason for the failure was that the Paytm wallet had been emptied and the balance was zero.
I immediately lodged a complaint with customer care Paytm. I got no response from them. After following up on the complaint I got a ticket no from Care@ Paytm ..also stating that the matter is being looked into.
After about a week I recd an email from Paytm stating that since they had not heard from me they considered my complaint as resolved. I wrote back stating that the complaint is NOT resolved.
In response I got another email asking for complete details of the complaint. I replied giving reference to the Ticket no that the complaint and all relevant details are with Paytm Care and that the original complaint stands unresolved.
Paytm replied that the matter will be looked into.
After a few days I got another email from Paytm stating that since they had not heard from me they considered the matter resolved. I replied NOT RESOLVED.
Sure enough I got a reply from Paytm a asking for complete details once again.
It was becoming evident that Paytm had no real interest in sorting out the problem, but their objective was to buy time and frustrate the complainant and make them drop the case.
A Google search reveals that there are a very large number of similar cases where people who trusted Paytm have lost money but since the losses run from a few hundred rupees to less than 1 or 2 thousand the complainants give up after some time thru sheer frustration not knowing how to resolve the matter.
I have followed up the matter with Paytm and have gone thru the above complaint cycles several times. I am not aware as to how I can escalate the matter.
Is there any regulatory authority under which Paytm functions?
pooja bhagwani

Nov 30, 2016

paytm payment not recived my wallet

hello sir my frnd payment deposit in my paytm account bt i am not recived payment my paytm wallet so plz check

order id 4060362613

deepak
vijay_vyas

not get refund

Dear all
i am requesting you not to buy product from paytm as it is a fake website and they are making fool to customer. as i had purchased 3 product from paytm and return back all there as it is a fake product and not original. and they had given me money of only 2 product.I had given complaint many times also i had phone conversation but there is no satisfied reply so i am requesting you not to take product from paytm.
if my issue is not solved then i am going to mail to consumer court if anybody want to join me then plese let me know
ravijay.949

Refund of irctc ticket

My TID of irctc ticket booking is,
TID no 100000664900469 Rs 3049.60
TID NO 100000664900521 Rs 3049.60
The above ammount is with Paytm charges
Please refund the above ammount in my bank account.
At the time of booking the tickets was no booked.
R V Singh
V Muthuraman

PayTm Mobile Solution taken Money from Credit card

Dear Sir/ Mam,

On Oct 25, 2016 around 1.00 to 1.15 p.m. some one called and asked my credit card details by saying we are SBI card division. Then only came fraud call They taken an amount of Rs 4999/- in that Rs 4185 return back to my account. On receive in OPT it reflects the transaction made at Paytm Mobile solution. But i didn't purchase any thing. Transcation code Number is 026599 & 027061. Kindly do the needful to return back.
my email ID rvmthuraman@yahoo.co.in
V.Muthuraman
Rohitsinghrajput19984

Nov 27, 2016

Money Pending

I Am Not getting My money it's just showing pending.
My Paytm account number Is 9806420525. Please check and send my money to my wallet or account.
Rohitkuamr76 kumar

Nov 23, 2016

Money not refund

My order no 2221344883
My Order failed but not refund my amount paytm wallet
Pleac refund 228 rs
SURAJ KUMAR MANDAL

Nov 23, 2016

Misusing my Paytm no

I would like to inform you about Any Nishant Jain mobile no 9534010268 & 8405913839 & 9534013486 and Vikas raj 9135363412 misusing my Paytm no SURAJ KUMAR MANDAL MOBILE NO 9971677545 & suraj.investcare@gmail.com. Kindly look the matter at the earliest and refund my money in my account.
dineshdhull

Nov 22, 2016

recharge faild but amount debited

my gmail id ddhull20@ gmail.com

my transaction I'D
PAYTM97998 at PAYTM txn# 632404268838.
yaman jain

cash back complaint

Maine aaj 9074622547 Per 100 ka recharge kiya per uska cashback nhi mila 100% cash back ka offer tha plz mujhse 8085992772 per contact kre
mndr

bank balance not recived

Hello sir
My self Bharat. Actually IAm send my 5000/- friend of my bank a/c. To his bank a/c. But his a/c. Not found 5000/-
Rs.
And not received his mobile balance, Paytm balance,
So what to do.
rakesh mahariya

Nov 22, 2016

return money not bank account

Bank txn id -1851081580863221. Wallet id-3814157953
TamalM

Fraud Transaction in Paytm Account

Hello Team

I have Rs 900 balance in my account till 20 Oct'16 but on 24 Oct'16 it shows Nil.

I have received multiple mail and sms from paytm that various bank and recharge transaction is done from my ID which actually not done my me.

I have immeditely sent the mail to paytm cybercell but till now inspite of multiple reminder my query didn't resolve.Not only that i am not able to operate my account from last 2 months.My Ticket Id is Ref : 08569527 Your Query with Paytm Care (SF)

This is a serious crime and security breach which i want you to solve this immediate basis else i have to take some serious action against paytm.

TamalM

Fraud Transaction in Paytm Account

Hello Team

I have Rs 900 balance in my account till 23 Oct'16 but on 24 Oct'16 it shows Nil.

I have send multiple mail to paytm cybercell email id by i haven't receive any positive revert from them.My ticket Id is Ref : 08569527 Your Query with Paytm Care (SF).

Abhishri Tripathi

Nov 21, 2016

Amount deducted from bank account and transaction failed

On 18th Nov'16, I made transaction of Rs.1425 towards Domino's. The amount got deducted from my HDFC Bank account and the transaction failed.
Still the amount is not refunded into my account.
Can you please look into this ASAP?

Abhishri
Mobile no. 855103544
dineshdhull

Nov 21, 2016

Recharge faild but debited my account

i have recharged by mobile no.+917404074989 through paytm for rs.129/- Recharge of Tata Indicom Mobile 7404074989 for Rs.129 has failed. Rs.129 has been refunded transaction this amount is also debited from my sbi bank account but mobile is not recharged.

my gmail id ddhull20@ gmail.com

my transaction I'D
PAYTM97998 at PAYTM txn# 632404268838.
sandeshth

Nov 18, 2016

twins bill paid

dear sor

my name is sandesh my number 9029874628
dgkoshiya

Nov 16, 2016

complaint related to not receiving mobile recharge

Good evening sir, my self dr. darshan did my idea mobile recharge of RS. 81 on november 13, 2016. But unfortunately i didn't received recharge of rs. 81 to my mobile. (although in paytm notification, it seem to be succesfully reacharged, for reason i dont know).
my idea mobile no. 9714217154

Operator ref no. for above mentioned transaction is GJ23111409580099.

Kindly refund money to my paytm wallet or else get my mobile recharge be fullfilled.

my email id: dgkoshiya221@gmail.com
huligiprasad

Nov 15, 2016

Many transfor

Hi this is Prasad
I am using paytm this number 9740274657 I am not Abel to send to my account what is the problum please chek it and reply me

Prasad.....
Sunny kubawat

Nov 10, 2016

Not recharge my number

Sir, maine kal 10/11/16 ko apna mobile number 9910204688 Jo ki paytm par register bhi h ko 359 ka data 3g recharge ke liye paytm se request kiya lakin mere account se pay ho gaya or recharge bhi nhi hua ab aap bataye m kya karu. Meri mail ID sunny.kubawat@gmail.com hai...

IFB WASHING MACHINE - About Service
    As per IFB terms if washing machine is under warranty need...