paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Subhash Kashyap

Regarding Money Deducted From Bank But Not received In Paytm wallet

As for your information that i sent 1000 rs from my bank account to Paytm wallet on 20-12-2016.at11:17 am.
But such money deducted from my bank account but in paytm wallwt it is not showing any kind of detail about it.
So, tell me suitable path that hoe will i get this amount back in my account.

Subhash kashyap.

Mob. No-9050878773,7015385794
ksriram1234

Please 1500 my money back sir 15 day
Krunal Machchhar

amount deducted from Paytm and not credited in Bank Account

Hello, My name is Krunal Machchhar and my registered number is 9601332899. I have also done my KYC. now Last night 222/12/2016 at 2.30 AM, I have made 4 transactions of Rs 5000 each for total amount of Rs. 20000.
Amount has been deducted from my wallet and shows as success. However money has not credited to my Bank account yet. Please look into it asap and do needful for my refund. Thanks a lot

amount deducted from Paytm and not credited in Bank Account

dms123

amount deducted from Paytm and not received in Bank Account

i had transfered the amount of Rs. 2000/- from my paytm account to my PNB Account on 21st December 2016 at 08:00 pm the amount is Deducted from my paytm Account and still not received in my PNB Account and status showing Pending upto this time, amount Transaction No. of Paytm is Wallet Txn ID: 4773363641, if such things is happening in this cash less economy how could the people switch to paytm.

Please do the needfull

amount deducted from Paytm and not received in Bank Account

amitkumarsrivastav

rupees didction

sir,mera mobile n-8409530060,8084066683,aur9709316353 hay mera2200rupee kis acount me hay wo ab show nahi kar raha hay pahle my paytm par bahoot bharosha rakhta tha par ab to varosa hi nahi rah gaya hay kripya koi upay batye jisse mere acount me 2200 rupee phir se show karne lage
Pranav Tyagi

TRANSFER PENDING

Dear sir/ma'am, I transferred Rs5000 through paytm on a bank account on 19th December. the money got deducted from my paytm but didn't got transferred to the account. it still shows pending status. the transaction ID is 4710415365. my number Is 8979747733. pls resolve this issue.

thank you !!

Dec 22, 2016

Loss of money from paytm wallet

On 20Dec I have a paytm balance of 303/- registered with my mobile no.-9891916446 but I was facing issue with my paytm app so I uninstalled and again installed my app but after that my wallet amount is 0.

Please resolve this ASAP, as I have to make important payments, even I have messages received from Paytm as a proof of my Paytm wallet.

9891916446

9891916446
sharvan singh rp

ptyam money

Dear team'
I have return my money paytm account. paytm in wallet txn I'd - 4739458901 show iit is pending.
money not credited in paytm account in 3040 rupes.
please help
my email id= sharvansingh8055@gmail.com
mob 7406314166
sharvan singh rp

ptyam money

Dear team
I have return my money paytm account. paytm in wallet txn id - 4739458901 show iit is pending.
money not credited in patym account r.s.3040 rupes.
please help .
my email I'd =sharvansingh8055@gmail.com
mob 7406314166
Yogender Yadav

Sir mera mobile no bhul gya hai 8470929249 new no add karna hai 9616573025

shubham dev sharma

money transfer

Maine apne paytm wallet se 14th December 2016 time about to 4p.m. ko Rs. 6000 bank a/c me transfer kiye the. but abtak bank me nahi receive hue hain. plz. help me. txn Id 4532298909

money transfer

satish2481

refund not recieved in the bank

refund not recieved in the bank Acc. from paytm wallet
i added 2100 to my Paytm wallet on my Bank account, but some resion i am not use this. so i wanted to refund that 2100 rs back to my acc. i did it . recieved a confirmation with a message saying it would take to my bank accounts but amount not reflect my account.my order id and other details are as following
my paytm number is 9355824365

refund not recieved in the bank

Pending Status

Dear Paytm Users Don't use Paytm For any transactions. It's not working properly If You see below all Complaints all are related to the transactions B/w Paytm To Bank Im also One of the Customer that had Experience With the Pending Status.
I Have Transferred Money(Rs 3600) To My bank From Paytm Wallet,(By Using the same account I have loaded My Paytm wallet ) (wallet order id#4760543825 )Money Deducted from my wallet But Not credited to My Bank Account Showing Pending ???????????????????????

I Don't Know That the Money Will Returns Back /Credit to my bank acc or Not ?

If the Process will Done ? I don't Know When exactly will done ?
So Don't Wast Your Valuable time.
shafiqahmad

Dec 21, 2016

Cash lost from paytm wallet

Dear Paytm,

I am heavy hearted from paytm, because i lost my 4000 Rs. money from paytm.
i was trying to send cash to my bank account from paytm but cash deducted from paytm wallet and not received into my bank account, 11 day's are happen by this issue, and i have already complaint into paytm but no one help me from paytm side.

Kindly return my cash back to me, otherwise i am going to complain of paytm to consumer forum.

kindly find my below mention detail.

my paytm wallet id : 7860666385
my email id : syedahmad.ndls@gmail.com
Transection id :

it is showing pending from start from last two days, but now showing succesful but still i have not get cash into my bank account.
Transferred to BankBank Txn ID: ONE97.3140.09122016122241Paytm Cash Txn ID 43662978892016-12-09 10:17:20 AM
Rs 4,000
SUCCESS
Karthicksaran

Transferred to bank account

Hello sir
I transfer money from wallet to bank ₹4000, it dedicated from my wallet but didn't transfer to bank and status display "pending" Please refund,
Wallet txn id:4728838285
My email id karthickrajakannan@gmail.com.
Phone number 9965557718

Transferred to bank account

Joy Pramanik

account is temporarily bolcked

Without any reason temporarily blocked my account ....
Plz sir unblock my account ....
My email .... bhasu.bhow@gmail.com ... Mob. NO.. 7074606181 ..

Plz sir unblock my account as early as possuble..
vtvikrant007

Dec 20, 2016

refund my railway cancellation money

Sir refund my refundeded money cancellation of pnr 2554051951
techiek07

Dec 20, 2016

Paytm to bank transfer pending

I transferred Rs. 2500 from my paytm wallet to my bank account. Amount 2500 was deducted from my paytm wallet but I did not receive any payment in my bank account.

Worst Service.
Definitely going to file a case against Paytm.
ASHUTOSH NAYAK 4466

balance deduction

Sir, on 5 December 2016 i have done transaction of ₹500 from my pnb bank account to my paytm app wallet.but ₹500 have been deducted from my bank account without adding money in paytm wallet. I am submitting the transaction slip regarding this complain.i it has been 15 days sice they have nat refunded my money in my bank account.
I have mailed several times to paytm but they are not solving my issue. Today they told (by mail) me to have some patience and contact to my bank regarding this problem. After two weeks i am requesting you please do something regarding this.
Thank you. ASHUTOSH NAYAK
Gorakhpur mob-.

ASHUTOSH NAYAK 4466

balance deduction

I have mailed several times to paytm but they are not solving my issue. Today they told (by mail) me to have some patience and contact to my bank regarding this problem but after two week yet deducted amount have not deposited to my bank account. After two weeks i am requesting you please do something regarding this.
Thank you. ASHUTOSH NAYAK
Gorakhpur mob-.

nmjain

Money not credited to my account

It has been 10 days since money got debited from my account but didnt added to my wallet
Worst service ever got
Paytm complaint ref
ref:_00D28dppr._50028YSJdM:ref

sbi transaction id is PAYTM97998 AND trans#634507127923

Nilesh jain

Money not credited to my account

raameshr

PAYMENT PENDING

i have transfer amount 4000 INR to bank account from PayTM wallet . but still amount showing pending. so can you please either add to my wallet or send to bank account or atleast

Paytm Cash Txn ID 4695131161
kcr sir

Dec 19, 2016

paytm to bank money trancefar pending

Dear
hello sir i am chella naresh my modile number 9963837392 my paytm to bank 5000money trancefar to pending pls retrn money my paytm wallt in panding 72 ho pls retan money pls sir
RoyalPri Nce Saini JB

Dec 19, 2016

money deducted but did not reach to my bank acc

M 19hours se wait kr rha hu but money jo mere paytm Waller se deduct to ho gyi but abi tk mere bank account m nhi pahuchi..

Cashless ko support kr rha tha 1month se but cashless ki wjah se lg rha h jo 3000₹ deduct hue h mere wo nuksaan hoga mujhe.. m aaj hi paytm cashless a againt artical likhunga or utube pr b video publish krunga..
Agr mere paise 12pm se phle mere bank m ya wapis paytm wallet m nhi pahuche to jrurt pdne pr CM window pr b complain krunga or jyada hua to hadtal b krunga..cuz m akela nhi hu jise ye prblm ho rhih..
Mujhe mete 3000₹ chahiye abi means ani
Please kuchh kro mujhe paiso lo bht jrurt h..
Wallet order id niche pic m h..
Please jldi kuch jre

sohailmoosa

Transaction pending

Actually i transferred 5000 rs to bank account from paytm wallet but it is showing in a pending mode and transaction is not successful.Its urgent to transfer amount to the bank.Paytm wallet id no.4621173673.If transaction is not successfull i request paytm to refund my amount as soon as possible.As there is no service executive to talk about what must i do.