paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Anupama268

Dec 2, 2016

payment failed but deducted from account

Order ID no. 2247287727
time - 9:29 pm
Date - 20/11/16

I have done payment for my wifi connection (MTS) of rs. 863/- on 20/11/2016. Amount deducted from my bank account. Paytm is showing payment failed. But money is not refunded to my wallet of bank till date.

Please refund my money in my wallet or bank.
pooja512

Dec 1, 2016

amount deducted but billing amount not processed

made the payment of 1000 of phone bill operator vodafone on 30 nov 2016 thru paytm with debit card... got the message alert regarding the amount deduction but the status still says processing since yesterday...
nither able to contact custmr care executives nor able to cancel my payment.... looking for the response from them but not getting any response or revert
santosh sharma123

Nov 30, 2016

bank transfer shows pending

On 27 Nov 2016 i transfer money to my client's accoint no.1971000100524554 punjab national bank branch name - piprahi bharkulwa but my payment still pending i want my money back or refund to my wallet..

bank transfer shows pending

nikhilwalia650

Nov 26, 2016

refund to bank

i didn't get my 4041 rs.refund back to bank.
Nearly a Week
order ID 2257846009 .

refund to bank

Nov 21, 2016

Recharge not done

My name is sachin kumar mishra
Sir i had do recharge of 150 from paytm by Indusind bank amount withdrawl from my a/c but recharge not done. Sir please help me to refund my amount. Thank u..
vinayjangra1995

Nov 19, 2016

Product & Experience-Incomplete product received

I Vinay Kumar, ordered 1Kg Almonds (Golden Nut ) from paytm site and i got only 400 grams of almonds delivered.
I have complained to Paytm customer care many times but no action is taken.
paytm complain number -08860154

Address - 4378/4B,Murari Lal Street ,Ansari Road,Daryaganj,New Delhi-110002

Vinay Kumar
9891926098
vinay.jangra1995@gmail.com

Product & Experience-Incomplete product received Product & Experience-Incomplete product received

Ksbansal

Nov 17, 2016

Delivery of old product

I ordered a LG nexus 5x phone.Recived the phone.when I opened the phone I found it was an old phone.I sent mail to paytm they replied that we will solve the problem and asked to provide some information.Have sent all the images of the phone.I provided them all the informations many times and all the time they send the same auto response reply.
I request paytm to look into it urgently.
My ID is ksbansal24@gmail.com

Delivery of old product

iiiiuuuuuuuu

ggchhc

.ON
avinashyahoo

paytm Scam

I renewed my Tata SKY account via PayTM fraud scheme. They advertised on their website that I would be given a 10% cash back on my renewal of Tatasky if i used their service. I renewed my TataSky for Rs.6665, via order number order id 2059125411

Now its been a month and Paytm did not refund any cash back to my account for using their fraudulently advertised scheme of renewal. When I contacted them they first said they are unaware of any such scheme from September 2016. Later they went on to express that you have not used any promo code so therefore we cannot give you any cash back.

this is such a scam and false advertising not expected of PAYTM, a site that deals with your money.

Avinash
avinashyahoo

Paytm Cash Back Scam

I was about to renew my Tata Sky account for the year online. When i saw Paytm was promising to give a cash back of 10% if the Tata Sky is renewed thru their payment gateway.
So i renewed my Tata Sky account thru PayTM for Rs.6600/- hoping in anticipation that PayTM would live up to its promise of giving me a cash back of 10%.

After a month now there is Cash back in my account. When I contacted PAYTM on their customer support, they said we did not have any such shame in September 2016. When I further provided them the information their scheme on their website they said you did not get the cash back because you did not put a coupon code.

This is absurd. I wish PayTM would not go about deceiving their customers like this with false advertising and promises.

avinash
Komal Paul

Oct 22, 2016

PAYTM CADBURY FRAUD

PAYTM CADBURY FRAUD
MY 2 ORDERS-
1.ACCOUNT E-MAIL-KOMALPAUL@YAHOO.COM
Order No 2123610615-4 PACKETS CADBURY
PLACED ON Oct 13 2016 - STILLUNDELIVERED,NO TRACKING DETAIL,NO REPLY TO COMPLAINT
2.ACCOUNT E-MAIL-SANJ220@GMAIL.COM
ORDER NO-2122068775-5 packets cadbury
placed on Oct 12 2016-STILLUNDELIVERED,NO TRACKING DETAIL,NO REPLY TO COMPLAINT
i want to cancel the 2 orders,and want my money back.friends stay away from PAYTM FRAUD-THEY ARE CHEATERS
U_K

Oct 17, 2016

FRAUD

MY ATM CARD HAS BEEN MISUSED BY MAKING TRANSACTION THROUGH YOUR PORTAL . DETAILS OF THE TRANSACTIONS ARE AS UNDER . PLEASE ARRANGE TO REFUND THE MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT .
DATE AMOUNT POS ID PAYTM97998 DATED 3 SEP 2016 CALLER MOBILE NO.9593988994
anjul11

Sep 27, 2016

Wrong Item Delivery and Bad Service

Very Bad Service and Cheap customer Care,No Single word for Support..If you want purchase then You can buy on your own risk/responsibility ,coz Paytm will Not Support after ordering .As i have order BSA i bike 7 Speed for Men (Order No-2022407629) and received the Ladies Cycle and after calling on Customer Care,they completely deny for Support ,they Directly told to Return Only and no Support about replacing .means if Boy/Men order his gents cloths then Paytm will deliver Ladies Clothes..Paytm words will be-wear it or return...what is this ? Paytm cheating to customers .
Ranveer Chawla

Sep 27, 2016

delivers incomplete products and wrong products and doesn't reply to emails

I ordered 2 items from payTM
1:( AB rocket twister with flex master and workout cd)
2:(cosco skipping rope)

1: in the first order , only ab rocket twister was delivered but not the flex master and workout cd . i emailed them regarding the issue but they don'T reply .
2: in the second order i.e,cosco skipping rope, wrong product was delivered and not the product which was shown in the payTM app.
i mailed them for this issue also but they are not replying for this too.
i feel cheated .Pls do something

Thakurkumar

Sep 25, 2016

Regarding recharge

I did two recharge of Rs 200 -200 on 17 th September 2016 in my metro card to my credit card but the amount is deducted in my credit card but metro card does not any balance .
Metro card is not recharge if you can recharge my meteo card then ok or you can not recharge my meteo card then return my balance
Shekhar baliyan

Sep 17, 2016

cheated on cash withdrawal

I got a fake call from Paytm and amount of 1150 rupees has been withdrawed from my sbi account . I will file a case against paytm if I will not get my money back.
sks66

Sep 5, 2016

praud payment of Rs 4996/

With continuation of my earlier complaint another trxn of 4996/also made from my SBI credit card no 5241826424274336 with OTP NO 489950.nOW I block my card and complaint to cyber cell.It is requested to stop this trxn done on 5/09/2016. Regards shailesh kumar ph 9811182879.Add. 821, Dr Mukherjeee nagar Delhi 110009
sks66

Sep 5, 2016

Fraud trxn of Rs4999/ from my credit card

this is to complaint regarding Fraud trxn of Rs 4999/- from my SBI credit card no 5241826424274336 on 5/09/2016 by using one time OTP NO052888.nOW I BLOCK my card and also complaint to cyber cell of Delhi police. It is requested to pls check this transaction and block further payment /release of services urgently .Regards shailesh kumar ph 9811182879
bsahoo987

Aug 30, 2016

nonpayment of fees debited from account

An amount of Rs.12385.82 debited from my SBI Card No. ending with 8275 with Transaction Id VT162420015002670000006 dated 28.8.2016 has not been credited to Delhi University account. This was for the purpose of payment of fees for Under Graduate course for the year 2016-17 in respect of my daughter Karishma Sahoo, a second year student of B.A.(Honours) English in P.G.D.A.V. College, Nehru Nagar, New Delhi under Delhi University. The payment was processed through paytm. Complaint was made to SBI Card who have told that the amount has been debited against paytm and transaction id of the same is as mentioned above i.e.VT162420015002670000006. Payment to DU account may be made immediately as the last date for payment is 30.8.2016.
m l kalra

Aug 5, 2016

bill payment failed

Sir my order no.1939587931 failed . but my money was deducted from my bank account on 4th aug while paying for electricity bill.please refund my money
promo.shrutibajaj

Jul 10, 2016

suspicious transaction

A suspicious transaction is made from my account, as follows:
Your a/c 073273 is debited INR 159.00 on 08-07-2016 08:54:13 Info: PUR/PayTM/SBIPG/PayTM

suspicious transaction

Jitendra prasad Gupta

Jul 8, 2016

Mobile bile payment

Mobile ka bill pay kiya tha jama nahi huvo hai please refund bailes aabhi tak nahi aaya hai please refund bailes

Mobile bile payment

Royston Mitchell

Jun 28, 2016

amount deduct but Payment is failded

Hi i am Royston mitchell ( Royston_mitchell@yahoo.co.in )

i pay my electricity bill through paytm,
amount is deduct in my account.

Paytm show that your transaction is pending but after 24 hour payment is failed.
And my money is deduct from bank. my bill due date is 2nd July.. i want my money refund back in my account in before my due date is end.
Please do the needful.

Royston Mitchell
royston_mitchell@yahoo.co.in

amount deduct but Payment is failded amount deduct but Payment is failded

MONIKA GOSWAMI

Jun 15, 2016

Paytm not return back my money of Rs.500 against failure of METRO card recharge and my money deducted from my AXIS account.

No one i rplying to my complaint from paytm after get deducted money of Rs.500 from my account and not even refunded back
the same amount into my account and even still AXIS Bank not reimbursed my money yet against the non success METRO CARD recharge order done with paytm because when i tried to do my Metro card recharge my money got deducted from my AXIS Bank account and reached to Paytm as paytm send me notification regarding my order attempt details but they also notified me with an error like "Operator Down" against caused of non success of my order so they must return my money back because i still not received my Metro card recharge value or not even the same amount added into my paytm wallet or even paytm team is not rplying to my complaints.
chandnaveen1990

Jun 5, 2016

AMOUNT NOT REFUND

Yesterday, I have two recharged 9013189004 mobile no amount 100 and 50 rs. My account axis bank was already cut 150 rs recharged was not successful.

1. My order no is 1789423418 /05/05/2016