paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Arun.Kumar6

Oct 22, 2014

Payment Refund

I have ordered a Phillips Shaver having order no. 625881624 dated 19.10.2014 at 12.56 PM on your site, but it showed a message that, the payment of Rs. 2473 failed. In that figure 280 Rs. is deducted from my Paytm account balance and rest 2193 Rs. is debited from my P.N.B. Bank account.

Now my order has been cancelled and 280 Rs. is returned in my paytm account. But i haven't received the amount of Rs. 2193, which is deducted from my bank account. I inquired about this from my bank and they said that we don't received any amount from paytm, and they advised us to check this matter with you.

So please tell me where is my money and when it will returned to me and by whom. This is happening 2nd time with me while using Paytm and i am fed up with all this. You are requested to kindly solve the matter as soon as possible and intimate me as well. A prompt reply is highly appreciated.

Arun Kumar
blj2000

Oct 8, 2014

Transaction failed but debit amount not credit in my accont

On 07.10.2014, i recharged my MTNL no.9968478790 with Rs.200/- the recharges failed and the money was deducted from my account immediately, the deduct amount had not credit in my account yet. i am highly disappointed with this lousy service of paytm.
kindly process my refund request as soon as possible and get my money back to my account.
Rahul yadav14388

Oct 6, 2014

balance deducted from my account but rechrge is not done

i had done recharge of 3g data of rs 147 by using paytm website. Amount of rs147 ws deducted from my account bt my rechrg is not done.
order no. 613064177
date. 6/10/2014
time. 12:30 am aprox
puneetj

Sep 25, 2014

bill not paid

order no- 602733229 and txn no-ccabi2bbv449. Mtnl bill is not paid and balance is deducted from my bank a/c. paytm shows that my order is in progress from yesterday. please clear my order else refund my money as soon as possible. thank u
ckp78

Sep 20, 2014

MOBILE RECHARGE OF AIRTEL NUMBER FAILED

REFER ORDER NO. 597304356
MY AIRTEL MOBILE NO.9868765650 HAS NOT BEEN RECHARGED WITH RS.200
ALTHOUGH PAYTM SITE SHOWS A SUCCESSFUL RECHARGE.
THE MONEY HAS NOT BEEN ADDED TO MY PAYTM CASH WALLET.
PRASHANT
prashant.ck@gmail.com
nitinjain18383

Aug 8, 2014

50% cashback not received, seems fraud service provided by PAYTM

I orderer below product on 14july using FLAT50 coupon, which was mentioned that 50% of amount which rs. 125 will be credited back to my paytm account after receiving product but till today i have not received any cashback (product delivered 10 days back and even there is no response on mail from paytm care. Paytm order no: 55608278524 Jul'141:56 pmDenim Original After Shave Lotion for Rs. 250 ₹ 250 Amount paid₹ 250Success Transaction ID : 114072454140272 ₹ 250 Promocode : FLAT50 FRAUD, ...if you cant provide cashbacks then why putting and allowing users to apply the same.
Siddharth Rawat Sid

Aug 6, 2014

refund my money bac

I recharged my phone on 5th August 2014 and got messages that your recharge is successful but I didn't get the balance yet.
please refund my balance back
my order number is 564581233 on paytm (online phone balance recharge company )
I want my money back because according to the telecom company they did not get any request of balance update from any site.
Seikh Feroz

Jul 30, 2014

get diff product from ordered one

I have ordered a bedsheet and get diff printed bedsheet and when i wrote it in care@paytm.com then they are not responding or replying so please help me.
kali nugtdtbnj

my balance has deducted but not recharge . Order Number: #532378225

PRADHAN1453

Oct 8, 2013

RECHARGE NOT DONE

I have make a recharge on 04/10/2013 @ Rs. 30/- to no. 7735399915 ( reliance gsm) through sbi net banking vide sbi
transction details ( 04-Oct-2013 (04-Oct-2013) TO TRANSFER
INB Paytm Mobile Solution Pvt 256342943IGM6286513 TRANSFER TO 32622893240 PAYTM MOBILE SOLUTIONS ) but till date
neither recharge nor transfer the amount to my paytm cash. request make it earlier ///
Nishithsinh

Oct 8, 2013

unsuccessful recharge and refund

My mobile. Recharge. Is unsuccessful. Nd there is massage yo me that refund. And some typs of number that is not good. I want to talk with. You can you. Give. Me a Contact. Number????.

Order Number :64896597
Recharge Amount : 55
Transaction Date: 28.12.2012

Order Number : 53860755
Mobile Operator : Reliance CDMA
Mobile Number : 9374563872
Recharge Amount : 110.0
Payment Mode : Dedit Card (ANDHRA BANK | 528945)
Transaction Date: 27.10.2012

Mobile Operator : Relance CDMA
Mobile Number :9374563872
Recharge Amount : 200.0
Transaction Date: 27.10.2012

i made a recharge but still didnot get recharged my mobile . plz refund in my account.

MOBILE RECHARGED PROBLEM

Order Number : 51973210
Transaction Date: 11.10.2012

Dec 16, 2012

Fraud

PayTM is a real fraud website. If your transaction does not go through - they will say it will take 21 days to refund your money. This is just a scam to hold on to your money for free for 21 days. In my case, I didn't receive the money even after 70 days and when I complained - they just chickened out by saying something went wrong and again we have started and again it will take 21 days. They are a bunch of thieves.
Dheeruaaa Send email

Nov 13, 2012

recharge failure

two of my past recharges were failed which was never refunded by patm... the order numbers are as given

1639597 and

please do consider this
PayTM Customer Care Send email

refund is pending aginst order no. 49587100dt-20-9-12

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to care@paytm.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

Amount of Rs 100 has been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.

You always have the option to transfer Paytm Cash to same credit card or bank account, just visit the "Order Status" page and click on Initiate Transfer.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at care@paytm.com.

Best Regards,
Paytm Customer Care
care@paytm.com

Best Regards,
Paytm Customer Care
care@paytm.com

dear sir/ madam
i made recharges through paytm on 20-9-12 vide odrer no. 49587100. after so many reminder to customer care of paytm , they are not giving any response of my mail. and my refund is still pending from paytm side . kindly look into the matter
thanking you
kailash chand
m-9015656409
dt- 9-10-12

UIDAI - unable to download updated aadhar card
    Sir, I am unable to download updated aadhar card. The...
    niit - Poor learning at NIIT Kharghar
    Hi, I have joined NIIT Khaghar (Navi-Mumbai) institute...
    ALIENS GROUP - Consumer forum case against alien group
    I am also one sufferer from the cheating by Alien group. I...
    220954 - 10 & 12th marksheet re issue for allahbad board
    Dear sir, i m manohar sahu from jhansi uttar pradesh. sir...
    www.dishtv.in/email-us.astx - Dishtv
    Online team zinda hai ki marga??????????? 9567346767
    Kerala Water Authority - Customer I'd
    My consumer no is TKA/9908/D. My consumer ID is not ...
    Seagate 500 GB HDD - NEW HARD DISK DEAD
    MY NEW HARD DISK IS DEAD IT IS NOT WORKING AND WAS...
    Chennai Corporation - maintenance and laying of roads
    Sir/madam, I am a resident from Mangadu,Chennai.I...
    THE HINDU NEWSPAPER - Non-receipt of Tamil Hindu Newspaper
    I am residing at H-7/4, Fourth Avenue, Indira Nagar,...
    Idea - RE : Unsuccessful Recharge
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience caused to...