Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Sep 25, 2015

amount debited but recharge not done

Order no . 1234441384 for my recharge which is not done but amount of 119 is deducted from my account
Sep 24, 2015

Amount deducted but order not placed

I ordered Microsoft lumia on 15 sep my balance deducted but order not placed....and my money I.e 7149/- is still not refunded by paytm
Sep 20, 2015

wallet paytm cash

My order no 1226121793 please my order 50 ruppes not my refund wallet paytm cash uske leye kaya Karna hoga sir please inform bataye

Sep 15, 2015

Money deducted but recharge unsuccesful

I recharge my videocon d2h having number 105619841 on 14th august 2015. having order number 1061228661. and nb transaction number CCACH1QNF867. my account has been debited 241 rs. But the recharge was unsuccessful. Today 15th september 2015 till date i dnt hv got my refund.
Plz help me as soon as.possible.

Vineet mehta
mob 9891911113
Sep 11, 2015

recharge status waiting for operator confirmation

i have done my recharge on paytm of rs. 147 from my debit card . the balance from my debit card has been debited but i dont get the recgarge. order no. 1212356820
cc transaction no. 3596589131252550
with regards
Jatin Goyal
Sep 8, 2015

money wrongly deducted from my wallet

I had Rs.70 in my paytm wallet on tuesday evening of 8 september 2015. I was paying one of my bill for Rs.1070 with CA number 101750840, the transaction has not completed but when i went to the the payment page i got to know that my paytm wallet amount of Rs.70 got lost in the previous transaction which was actually incompleted. kindly check my orders there is not any confirmed order of Rs.1070 for which paytm has deducted Rs.70 from my paytm wallet. kindly return my money back to my paytm wallet at the earliest.
Harish Hari M N
Sep 2, 2015

refund of money to bank account not done

refund of money to bank account is not came of cancellation of order so felling scared so please refund or contact 9718859497
Harish Hari M N
Sep 2, 2015

cash back not received

cash back not received for jockey inner wear please refund it or contact 9718859497
Aug 29, 2015

Mobile bill

Dear Sir, Refer to my yesterday mail regarding confusion of credit of payment in my a/c regarding myVodafone No. 9999754948 Please note that we had already paid my bill through Paytm vide ref. No.DPTM3971096660 dt.19/08/2015 at.11.02 AM. Paytm trLast 10 days we received numerous call and SMS regarding payment of dues and every time we provide details to him. Finally, on 24/08/2015 I register our complain vide PayTM transaction no.id.201508199327899ref. no.2597339448 dt.10.25 AM , in response of complain we have received message on 25 th Aug.at 7.08PM stating that payment has been received by Vodafone. from yesterday, when we called the recorded message is hearing that our call is barred due to non payment of bills. Last 10 days we have suffering as clowned myself due to messages and call regarding non payment.

you are requested to please look into the matter urgently, otherwise i have no option to going in consumer forum for justice. 1.HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD 2.PAYTM TRANSACTION ID. 201508199327899 3.Amount.347 4.Bank Transaction id.027235(Hdfc) 5.date.19.08.2015

MOB- 9999964948

Mobile bill

rakesh sangwan
Aug 23, 2015

refund of balance

I have not got my refund balance. My order no. is 385136769.

refund of balance

Anand bhardwaj
Jul 3, 2015

Order ID 1027306062 dated 16/6/15 1.05pm I recharged through paytm of amount 355/- airtel no. 9971474506 but did not receive and my money deducted from my card. I mailed them several times from the 1/2hr after deduction that I have not get my recharge but they said that transaction shows successful so I need to talk with airtel customer care and from airtel I got an answer that they are not responsible and don't have any such record. Now paytm said me that they are only the third party and if transaction shows successful they are no more responsible, So now I understand that they DIGEST my money in the name of recharge and ran away from responsibility to refund my money or complete the transaction and also not provide me any contact no. and answer me same words each time by changing senders names.They are big frauds who ates public money in the name of better service and they must be punished and the fraud company should be fined , closed and punished by the law
Jun 30, 2015

damage product

my paytm order no. is 1004204865. This product is damage and big. yeh product paytm return ke liye paytm clear nahi kar rha h. yeh product zovi brand h.

damage product damage product

Bushra K Khan
Jun 26, 2015

benefits not received

I have rechrge my 3g data plan 299airtel from paytm.my balance is deduct and recharge is not succesful..
Jun 20, 2015

For recharge

I did not get recharge of rs140 . twelve hour has been passed.
Atul Rathore
Jun 13, 2015

pathetic response and no resolution

I am sending them ticket, calling them from past 10 days only to get no response from paytm. This is pathetic response. I just receive call and mail saying that your issue will be resolved in 24-48 hours. And i am raising this issue for a week. You can check my tickets as all you write it you will take action in 24 hours and then do nothing.

we never requested return for this product. Why it is showing return requested. You people are hopeless. I did not receive my paytm wallet for this yet as they confirmed me yesterday that i got my wallet by today. Their Representative told me yesterday that wallet cant be transfer for emi product before returning period gets over So I am explaining the same as i explained to her " You morons, just check the details of the product as it mentioned non refundable product."

It was a terrible experience to get involve with you such a bad company
Jun 13, 2015

Hacked paytm wallet money

I had Rs.382 in my paytm wallet till today morning. As soon as I opened the app in the afternoon, I was shocked to see that three different recharges to three different number had been done via my account, on Paytm and all my balance was gone! these fraudulent numbers are: 8575527686, 9774421447, 8732026366.

I immediately demand my money back!
Jun 12, 2015

Bill paid

I paid BSES bill CA No. (102125566 ) amounting Rs.570/- from my credit card through Paytm on 18.05.2015, the amount deduct my card but bill not paid. Paid amount reference no. is 01862. Please do something in my case.
Jun 2, 2015

nonrefund of amt

Short refund of recharge 300 on 2nd June has been made toward my account. Pl made good the short refund of Rs 300. Transation I D 1002657973
May 31, 2015

2015-05-16 15:35:09
Paytm Cash sent - 3242
TO: Mr Sir
Paytm Cash Txn ID 670196F61ADD6FA5
Comment: thanks

i have not done any such transaction.u cannot cheat innocent people.it is a fraud from ur company.i have already filed an rti against u,and will very soon see you in court.i have posted this on twitter as well as on facebook.and will take this news to all media channels.your company has fooled me,but i will not let you fool others.all my placed orders cancelled and money transferred to some mr.sir. paytm people u need to answer this and return my noney back.

registered no-9576855222
Mohit pasi
May 9, 2015

upgrade my account

pls upgrade my account
May 6, 2015

money is transferred from my account to an unknown account

Money has been transferred from my account(79.anshul@gmail.com) to some account having gmail id "banasona@gmail.com".
I mailed to paytm care, and they showed inability citing that transferred fund are used in some services and now can't be get back.
I think this is very casual attitude towards serious problem of money transferring without authorisation of account holder. Its a instance of cheating and forgery, and paytm is must involved in some or other way. Amount is Rs 784
Apr 18, 2015

recharge not successful but amount deducted

Paytm Team, my ORDER NO. 906648480 recharge date Apr '17 at 19:17

Recharge of Reliance GSM Mobile 8468863050 for Rs. 99
amount was debited from my account but recharge was not successful.please do need full
Contact me -09953001621
Jatin Goyal
Apr 11, 2015

Cashback not received

Cashback of Rs.78 not received on using coupon code GET10 against order no.883765119,883754540 and 883740739.
On 10th April I paid my 3 electricity bills from paytm.com using coupon code GET10 according which I should have got 10% cashback of my transaction amount, but when my transaction has been done I have not received any cashback into my paytm wallet for all the three transactions. Paytm is known to be a very famous and well reputed company among all the online recharge companies inspite of that I do not know why paytm cheated me. This kind of lousy behaviour will not be accepted next time. Kindly return my cashback to my paytm wallet at the earliest.

Cashback not received Cashback not received Cashback not received

Apr 6, 2015

Paytm Sent damaged product

I placed an order on 25th mar-2015, and the product got delivered on 28th of march, but the product was damaged, it is a mixer grinder, one out of three jars was damaged. I sent an email at the same time at the care@paytm.com and informed them about them. But neither they called back and nor sent no confirmation mails that they are working on it or may be will take it back.Since then i am sending them one or 2 emails daily but they are not responding of my emails. I have also sent couple of emails on their grievance email id but they are also useless. I am thinking of filling a police complaint. They cheated on me and i will not tolerate it, its my hard earn money and will not let them snatch it from me, I know its a very small thing to reach you but its all about ethics, their people are loosing the path, Please look in to the matter and resolve it asap. Pleaseeeeeeeee.

Order No 827904134

Parveen Kumar

m.c.d matiala - garbage waste
    hlw, sir my name is Kuljeet . am a student of college .the...
    EXIDE BATTERIES - Power pack time slow
    Hi sir. i am purchase inva tubular it 500 battery.power...
    Hyundai Motors India Limited - non functioning of gear
    GTPL broadband ahmedabad - internet off after 8 pm
    my gtpl internet service is close after 8 pm my user id is...
    State Bank of India - request of refund regarding failed irctc transaction
    Yesterday night around 10 pm I was booking train tkts...
    Mundra Capital - mudra scheme loan refuses -reg.
    Sir.as I have approached bank to receive loan under mudra...
    fee reimbursement - fee reimbursement pending, thumb impression not captured
    sir, I am pursuing M.tech final year, because of...
    Idea - RE: online recharge
    Dear Customer, We have noted your concern. We will get...
    Idea netsetter - RE: Idea Netsetter 2G recharge failed
    Dear Customer, We regret the inconvenience. Your...