paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

PRADHAN1453

Oct 8, 2013

RECHARGE NOT DONE

I have make a recharge on 04/10/2013 @ Rs. 30/- to no. 7735399915 ( reliance gsm) through sbi net banking vide sbi
transction details ( 04-Oct-2013 (04-Oct-2013) TO TRANSFER
INB Paytm Mobile Solution Pvt 256342943IGM6286513 TRANSFER TO 32622893240 PAYTM MOBILE SOLUTIONS ) but till date
neither recharge nor transfer the amount to my paytm cash. request make it earlier ///
Nishithsinh

Oct 8, 2013

unsuccessful recharge and refund

My mobile. Recharge. Is unsuccessful. Nd there is massage yo me that refund. And some typs of number that is not good. I want to talk with. You can you. Give. Me a Contact. Number????.

Order Number :64896597
Recharge Amount : 55
Transaction Date: 28.12.2012

Order Number : 53860755
Mobile Operator : Reliance CDMA
Mobile Number : 9374563872
Recharge Amount : 110.0
Payment Mode : Dedit Card (ANDHRA BANK | 528945)
Transaction Date: 27.10.2012

Mobile Operator : Relance CDMA
Mobile Number :9374563872
Recharge Amount : 200.0
Transaction Date: 27.10.2012

i made a recharge but still didnot get recharged my mobile . plz refund in my account.

MOBILE RECHARGED PROBLEM

Order Number : 51973210
Transaction Date: 11.10.2012

Dec 16, 2012

Fraud

PayTM is a real fraud website. If your transaction does not go through - they will say it will take 21 days to refund your money. This is just a scam to hold on to your money for free for 21 days. In my case, I didn't receive the money even after 70 days and when I complained - they just chickened out by saying something went wrong and again we have started and again it will take 21 days. They are a bunch of thieves.
Dheeruaaa Send email

Nov 13, 2012

recharge failure

two of my past recharges were failed which was never refunded by patm... the order numbers are as given

1639597 and

please do consider this
PayTM Customer Care Send email

refund is pending aginst order no. 49587100dt-20-9-12

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to care@paytm.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

Amount of Rs 100 has been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.

You always have the option to transfer Paytm Cash to same credit card or bank account, just visit the "Order Status" page and click on Initiate Transfer.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at care@paytm.com.

Best Regards,
Paytm Customer Care
care@paytm.com

Best Regards,
Paytm Customer Care
care@paytm.com

dear sir/ madam
i made recharges through paytm on 20-9-12 vide odrer no. 49587100. after so many reminder to customer care of paytm , they are not giving any response of my mail. and my refund is still pending from paytm side . kindly look into the matter
thanking you
kailash chand
m-9015656409
dt- 9-10-12

Sep 26, 2012

refund

Exactly similar thing with me today.I got cal from +929315597771and other story is exaclty same.Person who picked up phone names himself as Kiran Kumar sharma.and then he gives other number and a 3 digit lottery number stating that If I cal the other number 00923455703338 which will be picked up by Brijesh Balaji.When I ask the address form he is calling.Reply was Mumbai fort Office.address of office is New Delhi, Mumbai..
I was taken a back for a moment he told the address.
Initially I dint notice it was ISD.I thot it was sum landline.But after keeping phone when I saw the number I was really afraid since it belonged to Pakistan...Some days befor e I recieved an SMS from some Internatinal no. +6703302958 and asked to call back on this number, saying"Hi honey.. I am missing your lovely voice, lets share some lovely moments. I am waiting for you"

I guess someone has hacked the numbers from some common system.
As long as issues like terrorist misusing the numbers doesnt happen..Its ok.. Unnecessarily common public is the one who will suffer..
sahilebiz

Sep 25, 2012

not recharge

I recharge 10 rs.for my airtel mobile no.9871974772 on date25/09/12 via paytm through my citi bank credit card. my account deduct the money but my mobile is not recharged. so pl. do help me to refund or recharge my mobile.

Sep 13, 2012

refund

this is something rediculous!!! the first complaint i read here is one year back one but to my surprise i got a cal just 10mins back and the story is same a person from mumbai (actually pak num) cals up congratulating i won a vodafone lottery of 10 lac Rs and asking me to cal some ashok verma which was also a pak num. i thought of checking it on google to confirm and i find this website. Dear vodofone plz take this seriously as this is associated with Pakistan!! and we dont want to be involved in any terrorist scams. Hope you will help us.
Urshila Send email

Sep 2, 2012

mobile recharge not done

i made internet mobile recharge through "Paytm", on 31/08/2012 the money deducted from my account and also the mobile recharge sms received from paytm asorder no. 160998 and Ref No 947789337 up-till now there is now money in my mobile account, my mobile no. is 9434885448. Please recharge it immediately

Sep 2, 2012

mobile recharge not done

Aug 31, 2012

Hi every one,

This was really a bitter experience with me too. i got a call from +923347704977, and i was told that my number won a cash award of 10 lacs which they will be transferring the amount in my bank and i was asked to go to any near bank immediately icici or sbi where i have to credit an amount of rs 16, 100/-. they were forcing me like any thing to do so...he was claming himself to be the bank manager of Punjab National Bank..he wanted me to call 00923214508804 and told me to prompt the code when a beep sound is audible and the code.was 065771 .. i did not trust them. then i started enquiring about the Punjab National Bank manager number and finally came to know it was not him.../ when i got the call again i was blasting him on phone like any thing... all my friends started thrashing him so badly and he disconnected the phone...
i pray god if one day i happen to met them ... i swear god they will forget that they are men.
Sincere request for all indians... dont indulge in such cheap scams... believe in you and your hard work...dont expect more... be happy in wht you have and work hard dont ever try for easy money...

the

thanks
Nithin
payjoel

FAILURE RECHARGE

I recharged my BSNL PRE PAID no 9443635647 yesterday night for Rs.110/-.this amount has been debited from my iob bank account,but this amount was not credited in my mobile a/c so for.So please take necessary action.my tanasation particular is
Indian Overseas Bank - Cyber Receipt

Internet Transaction Number 833207
Date And Time Of Payment 20120828
Nachhatar Pal Send email

mobile recharge

my self nachhatar pal. i have recharged rs450 through in paytm but recharge is unsuccessful.hello, my order number is 46077897. please solve my problemsir

mobile recharge

Aug 10, 2012

hello everyone,
i also had similar experience.today i got a miscall call from +923367736583 at 9:40 pm, he gave me a number to call +923474844151.he told me that i got a lottery of 20 lac and told me to call tommorrow in morning at 8:00 but thank god before doing anything i tried to search on internet and i got paranjoy's complain.something wrong is going on.all vodafone numbers are being used by some wrong persons.
i think this matter should be investigate by vodafone's high authority.
regards,
sruchi
Malathis24 Send email

Aug 3, 2012

failure recharge

i tried to recharge my number 8800220594 with Rs.100 ...but not yet recharged and its debited in my account ...pls kindly liik into the matter and refund my amount to below account number.

Payment Id : 51853676
Payee Name : TECHPROCESS SOLUTIONS LTD
Payment Date : 03/08/2012 11:41 AM
Debit Account Number : 912010004759040
Txn Amount : 100
Txn Status : Success
Txn Remarks : PRN1:, PRN2:, PRN3:, 100

Vijay Tv - shivam serial
    im a big fan of shivam serial at vijay tv..why the serial...
    m.p.board of education - ragarding correction markshee t
    sr my name si arpit mishra or meri 12 ki marksheet m name...
    beldare patil petrol pump - physical voilence wid customer
    we were physically harassed nd beaten up by staff at...
    care@irctc.co.in - Refund is Due
    Dear Sir/Madam This is to inform you that on...
    302198 - CYBER FRAUD
    DEAR ALL, 16 April 2014, I got a call from Shine your...
    Activa Honda - Regristation (TR Number) problem Please help me
    Hi sir/ madam I have purchased HONDA ACTIVA 2...
    saath nibhana saathiya - failing audience
    i am writing to complain about how much the saathiya...
    cpp assistance - unauthorised transaction
    Unauthorised transaction I had returned the CPP...