paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

NRanjith

Jan 16, 2017

Refund of cancelled order not came to my bank account

My order id for paytm is 2528726814
I cancelled my order due to some delay in delivery
And it is already 1 week but no money came to my bank account and I needed money urgently so please refund the money to my bank account
When I went to bank they said if money comes means we will transfer it next day but if money not came means how we can transfer??
abhaygupta139

Jan 14, 2017

I send 1000 rs on wrong no.

I send 1000rs to wrong number. When i m calling on that number then it shows not reachable. As the policy of paytm if you send money on wrong number which is not exist than your money would back to yaou paytm wallet within 48 hours. But my money is not refunded. I helpless now because its my pocket money and i m a student. So please help me to get my money back.

I send 1000 rs on wrong no.

Varun makkar

Jan 11, 2017

My account Balance miss

My account log out to miss balance
brajiv97

Jan 11, 2017

money is not getting transfer from bank to paytm

FOR THE LAST ONE WEEK I AM TRYING TO TRANSFER MONEY FROM SB ACCOUNT TO PTM ACCOUNT BUT MONEY IS NOT GETTING TRANSFERRED.I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT CUSTERMER CARE EXECUTIVE ON MOBILE NO 7463933932 AND MOBILE NO 9643979797 BUT NO EXECUTIVE IS AVAILABLE ON LINE. MY COMPLIANT IS NOT REGISTERED WITH COMPANY. IT IS SHOCKING AND SURPRISING THAT A BIG COMPANY IS NOT HAVING PROPER COMMUNICIATION SYSTEM TO CONNECT WITH CUSTOMERS. KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER

RAJIV BHATNAGAR
Deepak nagpal

Jan 10, 2017

Wallet transaction issue

I am the vip custumer of paytm no 9971270565, it means i can do transaction till 1 lakh rupees.. After using 25000 limit its showing you are done with the limt which is 25000 per month.. When i spoke to executive so they said its showing 25000 per week means you can continue after 1 week.. My account blocked date was 9th jan.. Now paytm has declared that pls transfer your wallet to your bank account till 15th jan as we are going to open banks now.. After 15th jan your wallet will be useless.. Now my paytm wallet balance is 5170 what i can i do now.. Am not able to send money to anyone. Please help me 9971270565 call me asap..
From
Deepak nagpal
Mehak1403

Jan 9, 2017

Transaction failure No refund

I had tried to transfer an amount to another registered paytm user on 24 December 2016. The transaction got failed, yet the amount was deducted from my bank account.

Paytm promises refund of money in case of transaction failure within 48 hours.
It's been more than 15 days since I have been chasing paytm (almost everyday).

Everytime I am given a different response. Also, most of the time, I get their standard responses and never a specific response to my problem.

Their customer care number is also such that I am unable to directly talk to them.

My amount got deducted on account of failure from their end.
I deserve to get back my amount which was deducted.

I have contacted them almost everyday, and yet my efforts have been futile.

Request you to please help me get my money back.

Thanks and Regards,

Register Email ID : mehak.officiallink@gmail.com
Transaction number : 2454500118
Suddhasattwa Basu

Jan 8, 2017

Adding money to my wallet failed

Today, 8th January 2017 at 12:56 pm I added Rs 500/ to my wallet. The amount got debited from my bank account, but didn't get credited in my Paytm wallet. It is evening at the time I am lodging the complain, the money hasn't come to my wallet yet.
I have received this sms from my bank:
*BOI Star Sandesh* Rs 500 has been Debited to Your Account ****** from POS-ONE 97 COMMUNICATION On 08-01-2017.
Pankajgarg1966

Jan 7, 2017

fraudulent transaction using my PayTm account 9911314499

I would like inform you that a sum of Rs 199 has been paid to you TWICE.
fraudulently using my PAYTM account with Mobil no 9911314499

3rd Jan - TIME - 2.50 PM

3rd Jan - SECOND TIME 19.20 PM

1st SMS Message read as follows
You paid nearbuy Rs.199.00 with your Paytm wallet. Link your Paytm Wallet on Uber & get 2 free rides*. Use Promo: PAYTM75. Click?http://m.p-y.tm/uor

2nd sms as follows

I have complained to nearbuy merchant also.

Normally any transaction on PayTm triggers email notifications but I did not receive any email of these two transactions.

Further to the complaint below.
Please take following additional information
Order no as shown in PayTm are as follows
1) 5008382 Rs 199 , 3rd Jan, 2.50 pm
2) 5012203 Rs 199, 3rd Jan, 7.20 pm

I have received the following reply from merchant "nearbuy.com".
Request you to catch the culprit who misused Paytm.

nearbuy support <support@nearbuy.com>

Today at 11:43
pankajgarg1966@yahoo.co.uk
Message body
Dear Pankaj,

Thank you for calling us!

This is with regards to our telephonic conversation, we have forwarded a request to our concern team to block the voucher codes, so that they would not be able to use the KFC voucher at any KFC outlet.

We will be taking an action and the account will be block.

Hope the information provided was helpful.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us at 080-66010101. We are always happy to help! :)

Thanks for using nearbuy!

Kavitha Jagannath
nearbuy customer care

Pankaj Garg
New Delhi
Dinesh satti

Jan 5, 2017

Discrepancy in transfer of payment after putting same No in new mobile

I have Paytm wallet register at 9811****145.When I put this No in new mobile there was deduction of 400 rupees.In spite of my requests to care@paytm I am by getting any reply.
dksatti@rediffmail

Jan 4, 2017

refund issue

Hii sir my refund not complete received sir please my refund my voilet
Urvil sharma

Jan 3, 2017

I want to trasfer refund to my bank a/c

Actually today 3-01-2017..at 7.40 pm....i deposited electricty bill .......nd due to some reason of paying bill process of electricity board i want to transfer refund to my bank account from electricity board....my paytm num is 7014*****6 ( i hv dropped two mails for paytm nd whole details also available there...receipt num 27*******3.....i need my refund quickly
Sunny_khattar

Jan 2, 2017

Paytm is not transferring my money from my previous Account to new account.

I have my Paytm Account with mobile number 90******85(I have shared my mobile number with Paytm in so many mails). But i forgot my associated email id.So, i created my new account with the same mobile number. But during Sign up , by mistake I click on "Skip for Now" button.
I dropped so many mails to Paytm customer care,and their feedback mail, to tell me the process , how can i get my mony from previous account to this account.But all time they send a mail and explain me the same process to follow. I have already followed These process so many times,but i am not able to find the exact solution of my problem. I asked them to share their one customer care number,though which i can communicate to them and share my problem in detail,but they provide me some number,which again expalining me some process.

I asked them to call on my number, but even if they are not supported.

I am having a huge loss in transaction, day by day, but these people are not ready to listem our problem.

Can any one please help me in this case.
DeepakAhuja24880

Dec 31, 2016

Stolen my whole 3070 rupees

My whole money was stolen by pay tm ie; 3070 rupees in my account now shown into '0' balance .completely fraud company .. there customers care services are useless for customer'service as no one there to pick up ur call. They are playing games with us.
Please take appropriate action against them.my phone no. 9650710388
Vinayak1716

Dec 31, 2016

Amount debited to SBI Credit Card

Dear Sir/ Madam

My SBI Credit Card Statement shows 2 times Debit Transaction for PAYTM.COM Noida & PAYTM Mobile Solu INR for Rs 2260 each. On 19 December 2016
However I don't made any transaction on PayTM so please refund it to my credit card.
I hereby attaching Card Statement for your reference.
So Please Credit back it to my account as early as possible.
My Card no 4377486997092042

Tukaram Patil

Amount debited to SBI Credit Card

Manuj dawar

Dec 30, 2016

Money shows empty in my wallet

Today morning i received my money of rs 3202. But when i want to use my wallet it's show empty. My mobile number 9818126215. Pld check
Abhishek Pratap

Dec 30, 2016

Money is cut but not added is my paytm eallet

Please solve me problem

Money is cut but not added is my paytm eallet

Himanshu Arora

Dec 29, 2016

Paytm.not refunding my money

Paytm has not refunded my money against the cancellation of order number 2428667117.

Please help us all by taking some strong action against paytm.
Sakshi Aggarwal

Dec 28, 2016

Amount deducted from my bank account but electricity bill remains unpaid

I paid my electricity bill by paytm on 23-Dec-2016 of Rs 300, amount deducted from my bank account but electricity bill remains unpaid as paytm showing transaction failed. I complaint them many times they didn't respond me properly they are saying amount is refunded to you I showed them my bank statement still they are not bothered.
Worst company it is.
Order id # 2446621438
My email address greatsakshi1994@gmail.com
Please resolve my issue.

Sakshi Aggarwal
Rajesh Duary

Dec 27, 2016

Adding money issue

Sir i don't get rs.2400 10 days while adding to paytm wallet. also money was deducted from bank account but not refunded to the account yet. i have send several mails and messages to the paytm customer care service but no mail is reverted back from them.please anyone help me. thanks.

Adding money issue

abhi sing

Dec 26, 2016

paytm not refund my money to bank

sir
i made a transaction with paytm to transfer money
on 21 12 2016
but it cant success as per paytm my bank declined to accept and paytm sms to me that we will i formed you about your pending transaction. sir till 27 12 2016 i cant receive my money from paytm.
sir the pending trns id is 2420955759
kindly help me thank you sir
Kamal Gaur

Dec 24, 2016

Payment not received in Bank

On 22nd Dec i was try to add money of Rs.500 in my paytm wallet by paytm app and money is deducted from my bank account and not add in my wallet so please check and refund my money as soon as possible.

Order Id- 2437482154
anjali.abhishek89@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2016

he transferred to money without my permison

Dear Sir, I received a call dated 23.12.2016 from paytm customer care from phone no 01203062244 he told to me your rs 4500 is pending for paytm wallet . you provide me your otp and i transferred you amount to debit card i provide to custcare but this amount transferred my money to paytm wallet no 9496826471 without my permission. I go to jaitpur new delhi police station to register a complain but police mant not registered my complaint what i can do. I lost my money. My name is Abhishek Kr Singh my mobile no is 8506938426. I registered a complain to paytm customer care but no response. what i can do i lost my money
Koushal Verma

Money transfer

I have transferred 5000rs to my account from my paytm wallet.......
But my paytm wallet shows the transaction is pending.....

Money transfer

Kishan Yadav

money transfer pending

Sir I have transferred money to my icici bank account on 20/12/2016. But money sending is still pending and deduct from my paytm wallet and not received in my bank account... Sir my paytm no. is 7291959591 and order id is 4738614929.....sir plzz refund my money as soon as possible ...its very urgent
Sumitkj

Complain for bill refund

I have wrongly paid my Vodafone bill throw Paytm.I have requested to
refund my money from Paytm but I am still not getting refund.

Order No.2420932057/ Wrongly paid : 9899483915

This is not my contact no. so i want my money back & pay my bill .

My No.is 9899483015. So,kindly revert & help me for refund.

Sumit Jaiswar

EPF - UAN URL's are not working
    both old & new URL's are not working. Exactly, 4...
    CBSE - Change the Rule of Compartment
    Dear Sir/mam, I am Student Of class 12 cbse . I Was In...
    India Post - non delivery of registered parcel
    i have ordered shoes from website of aliexpress on 15th...
    RMV CAREER PLACEMENT PVT.LTD - RMV placement is a good consultancy
    RMV career placement pvt ltd is the best consultancy of...
    IGNOU - not able to find enrollment number
    my control number is 171E8580 for PhD JMC iam not able to...
    Metis marketing private limited - Wrong Commitment by Metis Marketing Service Delhi
    I have recently purchased Policy from Exide life insurance...
    ifb elena aqua sx 6kg 1000rpm - prices differ at differnt dealer's in same city
    I purchased Elena aqua fully automatic washing machine ...