paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

nitinjain18383

Aug 8, 2014

50% cashback not received, seems fraud service provided by PAYTM

I orderer below product on 14july using FLAT50 coupon, which was mentioned that 50% of amount which rs. 125 will be credited back to my paytm account after receiving product but till today i have not received any cashback (product delivered 10 days back and even there is no response on mail from paytm care. Paytm order no: 55608278524 Jul'141:56 pmDenim Original After Shave Lotion for Rs. 250 ₹ 250 Amount paid₹ 250Success Transaction ID : 114072454140272 ₹ 250 Promocode : FLAT50 FRAUD, ...if you cant provide cashbacks then why putting and allowing users to apply the same.
Siddharth Rawat Sid

Aug 6, 2014

refund my money bac

I recharged my phone on 5th August 2014 and got messages that your recharge is successful but I didn't get the balance yet.
please refund my balance back
my order number is 564581233 on paytm (online phone balance recharge company )
I want my money back because according to the telecom company they did not get any request of balance update from any site.
Seikh Feroz

Jul 30, 2014

get diff product from ordered one

I have ordered a bedsheet and get diff printed bedsheet and when i wrote it in care@paytm.com then they are not responding or replying so please help me.
kali nugtdtbnj

my balance has deducted but not recharge . Order Number: #532378225

PRADHAN1453

Oct 8, 2013

RECHARGE NOT DONE

I have make a recharge on 04/10/2013 @ Rs. 30/- to no. 7735399915 ( reliance gsm) through sbi net banking vide sbi
transction details ( 04-Oct-2013 (04-Oct-2013) TO TRANSFER
INB Paytm Mobile Solution Pvt 256342943IGM6286513 TRANSFER TO 32622893240 PAYTM MOBILE SOLUTIONS ) but till date
neither recharge nor transfer the amount to my paytm cash. request make it earlier ///
Nishithsinh

Oct 8, 2013

unsuccessful recharge and refund

My mobile. Recharge. Is unsuccessful. Nd there is massage yo me that refund. And some typs of number that is not good. I want to talk with. You can you. Give. Me a Contact. Number????.

Order Number :64896597
Recharge Amount : 55
Transaction Date: 28.12.2012

Order Number : 53860755
Mobile Operator : Reliance CDMA
Mobile Number : 9374563872
Recharge Amount : 110.0
Payment Mode : Dedit Card (ANDHRA BANK | 528945)
Transaction Date: 27.10.2012

Mobile Operator : Relance CDMA
Mobile Number :9374563872
Recharge Amount : 200.0
Transaction Date: 27.10.2012

i made a recharge but still didnot get recharged my mobile . plz refund in my account.

MOBILE RECHARGED PROBLEM

Order Number : 51973210
Transaction Date: 11.10.2012

Dec 16, 2012

Fraud

PayTM is a real fraud website. If your transaction does not go through - they will say it will take 21 days to refund your money. This is just a scam to hold on to your money for free for 21 days. In my case, I didn't receive the money even after 70 days and when I complained - they just chickened out by saying something went wrong and again we have started and again it will take 21 days. They are a bunch of thieves.
Dheeruaaa Send email

Nov 13, 2012

recharge failure

two of my past recharges were failed which was never refunded by patm... the order numbers are as given

1639597 and

please do consider this
PayTM Customer Care Send email

refund is pending aginst order no. 49587100dt-20-9-12

We are very sorry to read your issue here. Best way to resolve any concern is to send an email to care@paytm.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Remember at Paytm your trust is foremost. Your money is yours unless you have received your recharge. That’s our promise!

Amount of Rs 100 has been refunded to your Paytm Cash balance. The Paytm Cash can be used for your next recharge or any other order at Paytm.com.

You always have the option to transfer Paytm Cash to same credit card or bank account, just visit the "Order Status" page and click on Initiate Transfer.

Should you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at care@paytm.com.

Best Regards,
Paytm Customer Care
care@paytm.com

Best Regards,
Paytm Customer Care
care@paytm.com

dear sir/ madam
i made recharges through paytm on 20-9-12 vide odrer no. 49587100. after so many reminder to customer care of paytm , they are not giving any response of my mail. and my refund is still pending from paytm side . kindly look into the matter
thanking you
kailash chand
m-9015656409
dt- 9-10-12

Sep 26, 2012

refund

Exactly similar thing with me today.I got cal from +929315597771and other story is exaclty same.Person who picked up phone names himself as Kiran Kumar sharma.and then he gives other number and a 3 digit lottery number stating that If I cal the other number 00923455703338 which will be picked up by Brijesh Balaji.When I ask the address form he is calling.Reply was Mumbai fort Office.address of office is New Delhi, Mumbai..
I was taken a back for a moment he told the address.
Initially I dint notice it was ISD.I thot it was sum landline.But after keeping phone when I saw the number I was really afraid since it belonged to Pakistan...Some days befor e I recieved an SMS from some Internatinal no. +6703302958 and asked to call back on this number, saying"Hi honey.. I am missing your lovely voice, lets share some lovely moments. I am waiting for you"

I guess someone has hacked the numbers from some common system.
As long as issues like terrorist misusing the numbers doesnt happen..Its ok.. Unnecessarily common public is the one who will suffer..
sahilebiz

Sep 25, 2012

not recharge

I recharge 10 rs.for my airtel mobile no.9871974772 on date25/09/12 via paytm through my citi bank credit card. my account deduct the money but my mobile is not recharged. so pl. do help me to refund or recharge my mobile.

Sep 13, 2012

refund

this is something rediculous!!! the first complaint i read here is one year back one but to my surprise i got a cal just 10mins back and the story is same a person from mumbai (actually pak num) cals up congratulating i won a vodafone lottery of 10 lac Rs and asking me to cal some ashok verma which was also a pak num. i thought of checking it on google to confirm and i find this website. Dear vodofone plz take this seriously as this is associated with Pakistan!! and we dont want to be involved in any terrorist scams. Hope you will help us.
Urshila Send email

Sep 2, 2012

mobile recharge not done

i made internet mobile recharge through "Paytm", on 31/08/2012 the money deducted from my account and also the mobile recharge sms received from paytm asorder no. 160998 and Ref No 947789337 up-till now there is now money in my mobile account, my mobile no. is 9434885448. Please recharge it immediately

Sep 2, 2012

mobile recharge not done

SONY XPERIA SP - Unhappy with sony,defected manufacturing
    SONY sucks. its service sucks. Its people sucks. i have to...
    cyber crime - Facebook hacking
    Hi sir..one guy is posting very bad and abusive comments...
    Vodafone - Deductions without user intervention
    Vodafone has deducted my 99 rupees balance without my...
    municipal corporation - sewage are not working properly
    TO The head of municipal corporation ...
    samsung grand - i m lost my mobile
    Sir I was lost my sumsung grand imei number...
    Idea - Idea Smart Wifi not connecting
    I brought a Idea smart wifi few days back. When i put a...
    312504 - Email from Nokia
    Hi, I just receive an email from Nokia company where I...
    unauthorised construction - unauthorised construction in malka ganj
    To, The Commissioner, Municipal Corporation Delhi, ...
    Reliance Communication - recharge
    i have recharged my another reliance no with 76 rs of...