Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Nov 27, 2015

Refund recharge amount

Vodafone no recharge 255 and 30 payment failed plese my money back Vodafone no. 9582448319

Refund recharge amount

Nov 23, 2015

wrong rechrge

Sir I my number is 8459935306 but by mistake recharged the no. 8459993506 with Rs 999 Even that number is not working.So I please request you to refund my money
i shall be highly obliqued to u

wrong rechrge

Nov 12, 2015

money deducted but recharge not done

Today I was doing a recharge on my aircel no 8285819898 for Rs.130 for which Rs.43 was deducted from my paytm wallet and the remaining amount was to be paid by my bank but i did not got the OTP code to pay the remaining amount so my recharge has not done and my Rs43 was deducted by paytm without doing any recharge. Kindly return Rs43 to my paytm wallet at the earliest.
Nov 9, 2015

Fraud by PayTm-Charging from than MRP

I want to complain against the fraud being committed by Paytm. This thing is a huge fraud and many consumers are being charged in excess.

I have been charged Rs 799 for my order plus Rs 30 delivery charge. Infact the original price was shown on paytm website as Rs 999 and discounted price was Rs 799.

Now to my shock and surprise on 25th June I got delivery and found that MRP of the products is just Rs 675. By showing MRP as Rs 999 and then charging Rs 799 from a consumer is a big fraud. Paytm cannot charge me above MRP.

Moreover Paytm is giving a false impression that they are selling on discount though they are illegally overcharging.

I dont know how many consumers have been defrauded like this. I mailed to Paytm and they admitted this fraud but replied that they can refund only Rs 124 i.e Rs 799 paid by me less the actual MRP 675. They further asked me to give my concurrence to it. I straight away refused and said that MRP shown on Paytm was Rs 999 so I am entitiled to Rs 324 refund. However they did not agree with it and said me to confirm that I am ok with Rs 124 refund.

I did not reply to them for a while and PayTm also kept quiet. This shows they are not at all proactive to close consumers concerns.

After sometime I again said That I do not agree with Rs 124 refund offered to me and that Paytm must refund Rs 324 i.e Rs 999 - Rs 675. But they again replied that they can give me Rs 124 refund only and asked me to agree to this so that then they can initiate refund.

I then replied to them stating that Paytm has still not understood the grave concern of a consumer and continuing to cause harassment to the consumer. Inspite of a consumer bringing to Paytm's knowledge the illegal and fraud practices of Paytm, Paytm has not taken steps to resolve that consumer concern and instead has not taken any action to refund the same. I again state that this is highly irresponsible on part of Paytm to not refund my due amount as per my series of mails. I have to waste my time and energy to get my refund for no fault of mine.

I now believe that Paytm thinks that its is so easy to defraud a consumer in India and that no action will be taken against it. Instead of Paytm doing what is right, they are asking me to confirm the refund amount of Rs 124? Why? They must do what is right. Instead of actually rewarding a consumer for bringing fraudulent practices to its knowledge, Paytm is not even giving the due refund and fighting for just Rs 200 which I am entitiled too. I want all to pls note that this company is indulging in fraudulent transactions and has a extremely poor customer service. And yes my refund has still not come as they are asking me to agree on refund amount. Why are they asking for my agreement, they should refund on their own the correct amount, Right?
Nov 7, 2015

money deducted from my paytm wallet

Paytm has deducted Rs.75 from my paytm wallet without doing any transaction. I have Rs.75 in my paytm wallet on 31st October 2015. Today i logged into my paytm account to pay my electricity bill then I got to know that my paytm wallet does not has a single rupee left. paytm has deducted Rs.75 from my wallet without any reason. Kindly refund my Rs.75 to my paytm wallet at the earliest

money deducted from my paytm wallet

Nov 3, 2015

i have added 180 rs in wallet but the money is debited from my account and the wallet balance is still zzero

I have added 180 rs in my paytm account but the money is not added in my wallet and it is debited from my account
My order no is 1311126436

No return amount in paytm wallet

As our bill payment was cancelled before too but refund to my bank account was done. But now ur representative is asking for our private details while transaction. Kindly provide some solution to it.

No return amount in paytm wallet

Spoke to your representative and the refund money to my paytm wallet is not done. Still problem not solved as he was asking our card number. Whuch i can't share due to security reasons. Kindly provde some way to our problem to be solved.
GARIMA SHAH . Recharge was done on 9717431407 at 08.10.15

No return amount in paytm wallet

I am Garima Shahi.I requested to pay bill for the phone number 9717431407 on 08.10.15.It was under processing and afterwards it was stated to refunded into paytm wallet.But paytm wallet balance is 0 till now.Help me with this matter asap.
Oct 9, 2015

money deducted order not placed

I have made a online transaction from paytm for purchase of intex aqua mobile phone on 4 oct 2015 through my sbi credit card as payment of rs 9054 had been deducted from my account but order was not placed. on contacting with paytm customer support they told me that same had been refunded to my account within 3-10 working days but bank told me that transaction had been approved and told me to contact paytm..

kindly suggest me to what to do ?
Oct 7, 2015

Wrong Product/Model Delivered Thrice

I ordered Omron BP Monitor machine, Model# - 7130 from PAYTM online shopping website (Order # ORDER NO.1225667676) on 19th September 2015 for the first time at price of Rs 1330/-

A wrong Model was delivered to me by the seller. Model # 7120. When I contacted the PAYTM customer service the advisor apologized and said that the money will be refunded back and I can raise another request thereafter and they will try to deliver the correct model the 2nd time.

As promised and assured by the PAYTM advisor, I placed the order for 2nd time for Omron BP Monitor machine, Model# - 7130 from PAYTM online shopping website (ORDER NO.1238002606) on 26th Sep 2015 for Rs1248/-

Again I was sent a wrong model 2nd time around by the seller. Model # 8712. I again contacted the PAYTM customer service and again lots of sorry's but no resolution offered.
Received a callback from complaints team stating that you can place the order again and also to send PAYTM an email informing that I have placed the order again so that they can followup with the vendor to get the correct product delivered and they promise then nothing wrong will happen.

On 4th Oct 2015 as advised, promised & assured by PAYTM I placed the order for the 3rd time for Omron BP Monitor machine, Model# - 7130 from PAYTM online shopping website (ORDER NO 1251972576) and also sent PAYTM an email with snapshots of the order placed and the model # 7130. Not only that on a sfer side I contacted PAYTM customer service to inform them that I have placed the order and have sent the email as well so that they can fulfill their promise now. All assurances were given at that time.

Guess what! Today 7th Oct 2015 again for the 3rd time PAYTM has sent me a wrong product/model - HEM 7120.

Nobody is able to provide me with any resolution apart from being Sorry and refunding the money. I told them clearly that I do not want their Sorry's. I am interested in a better resolution that that, which is deliver the right product to the customer.

Several complaints raised with Paytm till date but no one from PAYTM is able to provide any solid answer, Why everytime a wrong model is sent by the seller & How can I order/get the right model delivered to me.

There has been so much of inconvenience and stress caused everytime I have to go through the procedure of speaking with an advisor and complaining about the issue.
Sep 25, 2015

amount debited but recharge not done

Order no . 1234441384 for my recharge which is not done but amount of 119 is deducted from my account
Sep 24, 2015

Amount deducted but order not placed

I ordered Microsoft lumia on 15 sep my balance deducted but order not placed....and my money I.e 7149/- is still not refunded by paytm
Sep 20, 2015

wallet paytm cash

My order no 1226121793 please my order 50 ruppes not my refund wallet paytm cash uske leye kaya Karna hoga sir please inform bataye

Sep 15, 2015

Money deducted but recharge unsuccesful

I recharge my videocon d2h having number 105619841 on 14th august 2015. having order number 1061228661. and nb transaction number CCACH1QNF867. my account has been debited 241 rs. But the recharge was unsuccessful. Today 15th september 2015 till date i dnt hv got my refund.
Plz help me as soon as.possible.

Vineet mehta
mob 9891911113
Sep 11, 2015

recharge status waiting for operator confirmation

i have done my recharge on paytm of rs. 147 from my debit card . the balance from my debit card has been debited but i dont get the recgarge. order no. 1212356820
cc transaction no. 3596589131252550
with regards
Sep 8, 2015

money wrongly deducted from my wallet

I had Rs.70 in my paytm wallet on tuesday evening of 8 september 2015. I was paying one of my bill for Rs.1070 with CA number 101750840, the transaction has not completed but when i went to the the payment page i got to know that my paytm wallet amount of Rs.70 got lost in the previous transaction which was actually incompleted. kindly check my orders there is not any confirmed order of Rs.1070 for which paytm has deducted Rs.70 from my paytm wallet. kindly return my money back to my paytm wallet at the earliest.
Harish Hari M N
Sep 2, 2015

refund of money to bank account not done

refund of money to bank account is not came of cancellation of order so felling scared so please refund or contact 9718859497
Harish Hari M N
Sep 2, 2015

cash back not received

cash back not received for jockey inner wear please refund it or contact 9718859497
Aug 29, 2015

Mobile bill

Dear Sir, Refer to my yesterday mail regarding confusion of credit of payment in my a/c regarding myVodafone No. 9999754948 Please note that we had already paid my bill through Paytm vide ref. No.DPTM3971096660 dt.19/08/2015 at.11.02 AM. Paytm trLast 10 days we received numerous call and SMS regarding payment of dues and every time we provide details to him. Finally, on 24/08/2015 I register our complain vide PayTM transaction no.id.201508199327899ref. no.2597339448 dt.10.25 AM , in response of complain we have received message on 25 th Aug.at 7.08PM stating that payment has been received by Vodafone. from yesterday, when we called the recorded message is hearing that our call is barred due to non payment of bills. Last 10 days we have suffering as clowned myself due to messages and call regarding non payment.

you are requested to please look into the matter urgently, otherwise i have no option to going in consumer forum for justice. 1.HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD 2.PAYTM TRANSACTION ID. 201508199327899 3.Amount.347 4.Bank Transaction id.027235(Hdfc) 5.date.19.08.2015

MOB- 9999964948

Mobile bill

rakesh sangwan
Aug 23, 2015

refund of balance

I have not got my refund balance. My order no. is 385136769.

refund of balance

Anand bhardwaj
Jul 3, 2015

Order ID 1027306062 dated 16/6/15 1.05pm I recharged through paytm of amount 355/- airtel no. 9971474506 but did not receive and my money deducted from my card. I mailed them several times from the 1/2hr after deduction that I have not get my recharge but they said that transaction shows successful so I need to talk with airtel customer care and from airtel I got an answer that they are not responsible and don't have any such record. Now paytm said me that they are only the third party and if transaction shows successful they are no more responsible, So now I understand that they DIGEST my money in the name of recharge and ran away from responsibility to refund my money or complete the transaction and also not provide me any contact no. and answer me same words each time by changing senders names.They are big frauds who ates public money in the name of better service and they must be punished and the fraud company should be fined , closed and punished by the law
Jun 30, 2015

damage product

my paytm order no. is 1004204865. This product is damage and big. yeh product paytm return ke liye paytm clear nahi kar rha h. yeh product zovi brand h.

damage product damage product

Bushra K Khan
Jun 26, 2015

benefits not received

I have rechrge my 3g data plan 299airtel from paytm.my balance is deduct and recharge is not succesful..
Jun 20, 2015

For recharge

I did not get recharge of rs140 . twelve hour has been passed.

chambers open - chambers open
    Dear Sir, Have The Problem Of Open Cambers...
    GHMC electrical department street light - Street Light Complaint
    Sir, This is N. Narasimha Rao, from NRSA Colony...
    Askmebazaar.com - Order Cancellation
    Hi, I regret to say to you that I am very unhappy with...
    Aircel - Worse customer servises
    Hello my name is Aftab I stay in kolkata ,now I am using...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - don't lesten them
    Plz do not stop showing doremon ok plz it's humble...
    haryana staff selection Commision - fee paid online but not updated
    Sir my reg no. is 300161197 i have paid fee of rs 450 for...
    Pearson Vue - Harassment from Pearson Vue (PTE-A) due to Technical Errors
    Hi Team, This is highly frustrating dealing with PTE...
    C C Cameras - Collecting funds
    B. Srinivas : 9490616430 SI of police of P.S. Bowinpally...
    guess purses - guess
    Purse is falling apart on the leather strap and also on...
    sscnr - interview address changed
    Sir my NAME ANIL KUMAR KHATANA ROLL 2201101241 i am...