paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Sano

Nov 14, 2016

About order history

If i open order history in my paytm app it showing no orders in paytm order history... But today 14/11/16 i ordered one bedsheet aftr that i was serachng in order history but it not showing...if there any damage item aftr delivry hw can i return tht .... So pls help me to fix this problm.i have paid fr tht...
shankar kamath

Oct 25, 2016

Fraud transaction

An amount of 1599 has been deducted from my account under the transaction remarks "PURCHASE AT one97 communications ". This is a fraud transaction happend on my account from the paytm side.

And they do not have a proper platform to raise the ticket and resolve it. Once we raise the complaint everything happens through mail. We would not even know if the status of the ticket is open or not. When I raised the complaint they reverted back saying no such order is placed with paytm. And that is exactly the complaint that even though I have not placed any order they have deducted my account which is fraud from paytm side.

And they keep on asking for order id again and again to fool the customer and since 4 days there is no response from their side. I have no option to take the complaint forward and paytm people customer care is a joke. At least 4 to 5 times they confirmed no such order placed and they keep on asking for order id.

Already shared with them the whole bank statement for the Dec 2015 month where fraud transaction details is present. But they keep on fooling customer and do not take any action on the same.

Attaching transaction of bank account and paytm transaction also for relevant period. I demand immediate resolution.

Fraud transaction Fraud transaction

duraivenkat

Oct 20, 2016

Debited the Money from the paytm account

saturday evening 15.10.2016 the phone has came we are calling from central bank . you didn't submit the aadhar card and we are lock the atm card. i give all the details of my debit card and he debited my amount iam ask within in one hour we credit the amount. all is done with the paytm account. i dont know he is done with the my paytm account he just ask me please tell me the otp sir and i tell the otp he changed my password , address ,name . he booked the phone and cancelled. your ordered id 2136066233 the mobile phone order successfully. i got the message to my mobile number. . again one message come to my mobile number the ordered has been cancelled and the refund has send to your wallet. after that message i went to paytm login i see the refund has been transfer to another paytm account 7872389002. the transfer done at 7.22 pm on 17.10.2016. i talk to customer care on paytm to cancel the transaction. they telling we are not responsible, you ask to receiver. he is not attending the phone call because he is a fraud. iam put the mail to paytm care. they reply me we are move to cybercell paytm your request has been processed. after that reply me your login transaction are correct we can not do anything. why iam tell to cancel the transaction if it is correct. paytm take action against that 7872389902 paytm account means i got the money. they telling you are wrong. the amount has been send around Rs. 9751. how can i move to further step. please give suggestion. this is my fault also the paytm can cancel the transaction means it has been solve. they never do it. they never take against the person. they are not giving any details. iam trying for four days. the amount cannot be reverted. please help or give suggestions.
Devaprasanna

Oct 15, 2016

Scammed by paytm dedeucted money for no reason

I've just submitted a complaint on deduction of twice the amount of bus ticket,I've posted this complaint on 13th of October 2016,The complaint board operators contacted me and got some details,confirmation and some verification and they said they will refund the amount but I didn't get any refund since today.

Apart from this complaint I got scammed by paytm on 13th of October 2016 on the day where I posted the previous complaint.Paytm has deducted Rs.1300 from my account for no reason. I just don't know what is going around here.Ive got scammed on the same day when I posted a complaint about the Redbus.
I want the refund of both the complaints which I've posted!!
Devaprasanna.S
I've attached the photo of the money debited to the Paytm.Please look on to this as quick as possible I don't want to be scammed again

And I've got two calls from your operators regarding their previous complaint which I've mentioned before.ive attached even the phone number from which I've got the call.

Scammed by paytm dedeucted money for no reason Scammed by paytm dedeucted money for no reason

erashish

Oct 8, 2016

recharge

i will recharge my mobile no 9537561074 and 8947068952 recharge amount 120 and 10 . but recharge failed and amount will deceted my bank accounts . my paymnt cash id3216551649 & 3244539817
kelish

Sep 25, 2016

Amount debited but no recharge happened.

yesterday night i have recharged mobile with Rs.297/- internet pack thru PAYTM. Mob No.8879097609. Amount
got debited but no Recharged happened nor Money Refund received in my bank account.

pl look into this and do the the needful.

Alternative number is 93246 20009. K G Shah.
Haniya

Sep 1, 2016

Triple time deduct my money for recharge

I have recharged for Rs.109.But triple time my amount has been deduct my account instead of one time.

Triple time deduct my money for recharge

akhil s ashok

Aug 20, 2016

recharge faild but not credited in my bank account

Sir.
Today I have recharged 297 for my Vodafone number 9620354506 that first attempt was failed. Then I tried second time that was successfull the first transaction recharge amount not yet credited in my bank account so kindly requesting you to refund my money
arjun95

Aug 15, 2016

Bus Ticket

Worst experience from paytm
I actually booked a ticket from madurai to chennai
On 15/8/2016 11:30 am National Travels
I thought i got prior notification about departure time but driver didn't call me. They also reallocate that seat to another person after the bus departure around 12:45 am they called me and informed that you missed the bus also not a good response from both bus operator and travel agency
Plz donot choose National Travels this is Fraud fellow
Guys be aware
Only choose buses with Live tracking Feature

Bus Ticket

Prasath idea

Aug 4, 2016

refund amount

Order id : 2689422394 . i have transfer 4822.94 rs from my paytm wallet to my bank account on Tuesday 02.08.2016 around 9 pm. But still now I didn't get my money. So please look into it and transfer as soon as possible

refund amount

Shriramkrishnan

Jun 24, 2016

Money not refunded to wallet

Get canoticed you please refund my money back ? I paid 400 rupees 2 months ago and still awaiting for refund .please pay my money back
uma143

Jun 13, 2016

RECHARGE UNSUCCESSFUL

Order no. 1808679077 for Rs. 110 recharge unsuccessful. Money deducted but topup not done. It says transaction processing. Pls refund my money
raj janoti

Jun 7, 2016

recharge

I tried to recharge from paytem yesterday night for rs 250 on 9660761229 AIRTEL and recharge was not done and we got the message saying that it is failed but they cut my amount 250 for my credit card . why they amount deducted from my account . please verify that quickly...
shateesh

Jun 2, 2016

i haven't got the recharge amount

Today afternoon I have made a recharge to my mob, the recharge amount of ₹.30 was debited from bank by paytm but I haven't received the recharge amount to my mob..
I received a msg like I'll receive my recharge amount but till now I haven't received

I have attached the pic of the message which I have received from paytm

Pls some one say what to do...

vijai.imd

May 16, 2016

Airtel dtv recharge failed of 150 by paytm

Ref no--105053858076IG0BZOWKW3. Recharge date 16/05/16 amount. 150 TV ID. 3015056762. Dtv recharge failed due to paytm server .plz refund my amount 150 as soon as possible .or add my amount in TV account my email of. Vijai.mmmec@gmail.com
vijai.imd

May 16, 2016

Airtel dtv recharge failed of 150

My Airtel dtv recharge of 150 Rs failed due to improper server of paytm.com. my Airtel dtv ID 3015056762
SundaramDhandapani

May 15, 2016

BSNL online recharge failed

I recharged 9442844938.. for 209 it says Transaction failed.. Kindly help me..

IOB Bank account number: 166401000000298

gokulnath

May 13, 2016

Refund the amount 259

This is Gokulnath i have recharged through paytm online recharge for my airtel mobile num 9790975552 of rs INR 259/-. The Transaction got failed and the money didnt got through to my bank account and no money in paytm as well. So please take necessary action to get back my amount Rs 259/- to my registered ICICI bank account . This is my order no 1735165516.
Shiva M Narayanan

May 12, 2016

paytm does nt return money

I made my dth recharge via paytm ,
Its shown succeed but my dth not reciving any amount from paytm sum of rs300

paytm does nt return money paytm does nt return money

ramann123

Apr 30, 2016

fraud misuse of ATM card

Fraud

I am writing this complaint regarding my misfortune through your PayTm which is, a person called over mobile and the number is 8002558263 who used my ATM card5 card for purchases of Rs.15000/- on 28.04.2016. I am requesting from stopping the delivery of the goods he have ordered. And also that I can have my refund to me as soon as possible. I have lodge my FIR for investigation in Police station and SP of police.If any information send my email id:nagappanraman2012@gmail.com. HELP AND COOPERATE TOME SINCE THE FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY MAY BROUGHT DOWN .
Dinesh Palve

Apr 2, 2016

Refund balance

My recharge order is #1643214686 & #1642865720.please cancel this order.Because wrong recharge done. can tranfer 30 rupees to recharge this mobile number 9594659603
Binduddu

Mar 20, 2016

Paytm

My order num is 1614515653...I made recharge from paytm....amount of 200 rupees has been debited from my hdfc account and I didn't get either recharge or wallet money...on 20th March,2016 @6:02 pm
tmt

Mar 8, 2016

My amount was deducted from my account but i didnt get recharge

My order number- 1588708430 on 09 Mar 2016 .My amount Was deducted from my account but I didn't get recharged.
Pls do needful and kindly refund this amount.
muthusaranya90

Mar 7, 2016

recharge failed but money didn't return to wallet

My order no-#1586044763 on 8th march 8.50am I recharge my mobile for 30 rs through my paytm wallet. Money deducted but not recharged. Money didn't return to my wallet also. This happened many time. But this time I won't leave this. I want my money back
suganya kesavan

Mar 2, 2016

My amount was deducted from my account but i didnt get recharge

My order number- 1567397064 on 29 Feb 2016 .My amount Was deducted from my account but I didn't get recharged.
Pls do needful and kindly refund this amount.

paytm - Hgjkj
    ONLINE CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT.7478324614 Transaction...