paytm

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

contactmin

Apr 20, 2017

Invalid promode provided after 2 months of followup

I am a paytm user and made a purchase on 21 Feb 2017. My registered no. Is 9599958742. Against which I was supposed to receive a utility promode within next 15 days after the return window is closed. I have been following up on email since then but no promocode was provided.

After 2 months I got a promocode today that is showing as already used which I have never used.

Their is no escalation matrix to raise my issue and the useless email responses are of no use.
Raj Narayan Shukla

Mar 29, 2017

Money debited from SBI account but not reflecting in my Paytm Wallet

On January 24 , 2017 , I Raj Narayan Shukla tried to add Rupees 1000 through my SBI debit card in my Paytm wallet. Soon after applying to add money I recieved a message from SBI bank that money has been debited but when I checked I did not reflected on my Paytm wallet but showed a notification to wait for 4 hour to make the whole transaction successful . Those 4 hours have been converted into more than 40 days and still the money has not been reflected in my wallet . I contacted the Paytm regarding this and they said that they have not recieved money from SBI , then I replied them with a screenshot proving that money has been debited from my SBI debit card , then they asked me to contact the bank. When I contacted bank , they asked me to lodge a complaint at Paytm forum . I did the same and was informed that the card detail filled by me was invalid ! Despite they first admitted that money was not received by them , now they are saying that card details are invalid . IF THE CARD DETAILS ARE INVALID THEN HOW COME I RECIEVED MY TRANSACTION ID ?

I request you to step into this matter.

I am attaching few screenshots to prove the authenticity of my claim

Money debited from SBI account but not reflecting in my Paytm Wallet

geetabinita

Mar 12, 2017

PAYTM CHEAT CUSTOMERS

Sir I have use Paytm Wallet on 2 numbers but now to 30 Jan 2017 My Both Wallet Is Block And I have so many complaints for Paytm Costumer care But They no Response my complaints and i am very disapointed for paytm service Sir please any type of regarding paytm help for me so please sir help and i request to you please you should any action for Paytm Please........
majid rajput

Mar 6, 2017

mobile rec by mistake

I was recharge by mistake at this no 9358798318 amount of rec 5000 my Paytm no is 7982508016 I request to u plz refund my 5000 rs

mobile rec by mistake

majid rajput

Mar 6, 2017

wrong no recharge

I was recharge of 5000 by mistake is that no 9358798318 my paytm account no is 7982508016

wrong no recharge

Dineshchaurasia

Mar 1, 2017

Paytm wallet money misplaced

My paytm wallet balance was Rs 946.and Rs 940 is missing from my paytm wallet on 25 feb 2016.
nana nana

Feb 21, 2017

Refund

My Transaction id is 6471388826. still not received my money. the transaction held on 08.02.2017. the worst service i ever had. paytm is going done n done day by day. i want my money. asap.
aliaslam

Feb 18, 2017

Money deducted form the bank but not added in wallet

Hii

the money deducted from the bank, but not added in paytm wallet. it's also showing "payment failled"

kindly check Paytm Order/Transaction Details..given below : -

1. Paytm Order ID - 2735303017

2. SBI Transaction Details - 704310621437 ONE97 COMMUNICATIONS LNOIDA

3. Date & Time - 10:36 am , Feb 12 2017

4. Registered Email ID - aliaslam9522@gmail.com

5. Register Mobile no. - 7053294991

Money deducted form the bank but not added in wallet Money deducted form the bank but not added in wallet

sasikumar480@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2017

Fraud payment through PAYTM

Talked as a Vodafone Customer Care and send a PAYTM bar code which attached herewith and asked to transfer the money for Vodafone payment. This was a cheating and done through PAYTM.

This is to inform you about the fraud customers of PAYTM, I think it may help you to notice the wrong activities which lead to kill the confidence of your genuine customers.

Fraud payment through PAYTM

Shailesh Rajbhar

Feb 1, 2017

Added fund in wallet but not reflected

have added today 550 in my Paytm wallet but fund not reflected in my wallet but fund has been debited from my bank account.
Bank txn Id- 0036909978
Please resolve my issue.
Dev vrat Singh Parihar

Jan 21, 2017

Money has been deducted from my account but not reflect on my Paytm wallet

On 26 December 2016 I have added ₹103 in my Paytm wallet but the money has been deducted from my bank account but not reflecting on my Paytm wallet.l wrote many mails to the Paytm but there is no satisfactory response. More over I contected to the bank so they said that the money has been delivered successfully. Please help me.
E mail id - lalitcool.3107@gmail.com
Transition ID--2462342760
MANOHAR LAL ARORA

DELETION OF CREDIT

I DEPOSITED RS,2000/-VIDE MY PAYTM WALLET TRANSACTION NO.4540272737
AND USED 1570/- BUT WHEN I WANTED TO PAY FOR MY MOBILE IT WAS DECLINED
BECAUSE OF NO BALANCE WHILE RS.430/- STILL IS BALANCE OF MY RS.2000/-.
COMPLAINT WAS LODGED WITH PAYTM ON MY REGD. MOBILE NO.9958104099
BUT NO RESPONSE. WHERE IS BALANCE?
M.L.ARORA,
S-339 GREATER KAILASH-1
NEW DELHI-110048
V/C NO. 930738 DT.14.12.16.
SK Jindal

Rs.3151.96p vanished from my account

I had Rs.3151.96p in my paytm account as on date. While making payment of Rs. 2665/- to Angels Kitchen today, paytm verified my details and asked me to make payment through my debit card and payment has been made successfully by my Bank but the amount of Rs.3151.96p lying in my account ha sgone and balance is shown as Zero. please restore my money immediately to restore my faith in Paytm.
(S. K. Jindal)
sushilsr01

Fraud by invalid transcation

Hello sir my self sushil kumar my paytm wallet phone no is 9810814139 my paytm wallet balance was Rs1023 and i am trying to pay my electricity bill my balance shows only rs 43 when i check my passbook its shows one Rs 980 transcation which is not done by me iam not use this transcation transcation time is 11th january 2017 and time was 13.05 that time im travelling on my bike and i am not doing this this was paytm fault or fraud by it side transcation id is 5478130298 payment goes to doboz solution as seen in passbook please resolved this i am trying to contact paytm since 13th january please but paytm customer care is pathetic and no respond from paytm is it fraud compeny i dont know how my money back in my wallet
rajeev1976

Jan 11, 2017

money deducted but not refund

Respected sir I was depositing my son's fee but txn was unsuccessful and 7290.35Rs were deducted from my account. My details-

Registered mobile no

My amount
7290.35
jaikalkamai12345

Jan 10, 2017

money transferred from my bank but not sshowing on my wallet

I transferred rupees 1400 from my bank account to my paytm wallet number 8505894444 and not showing on wallet its fraud happened with me and now balance is showing zero
Paytm is not safe to transact I think why r they promoting
They are fraud
Arijit Sharma

Jan 10, 2017

Loding cash

Sub-Refund problem

Dear paytm (service provider)
I am using your app mostly due to some tecnical issue my 1500 of balnace is debit by my account no 9990875052 on 24/12/2016 and amount still not credit.According of my complaine there was solution that it would be credit with in working between 4 or 5 day.
However it's not still credit in my account.
Kindly i'm requesting you that please resolve this issue and make youe service better
Your App user
Name Amarjeet sharma
Mob no 9990875052
Email addresh -Arijitboxer123@gmail.com

Loding cash

praneeth41

Jan 7, 2017

money lost in wallet to wallet transaction

My friend transferred money to me in my paytm wallet I got the text message saying money is added but the money is not getting reflected in the Paytm wallet.
I have written 13 mails about my problem the only response I am getting is standard one which is not solving the problem. It is already 15 days since I lost the money. I have also registered complaints on telephone but they are not calling back.

money lost in wallet to wallet transaction money lost in wallet to wallet transaction money lost in wallet to wallet transaction

Khan Shahrukh

Jan 3, 2017

Withdrawing against dispute

The Paytm has falsely deducted money from my Paytm account and showing false detail of deduction. I have not done any kind of transaction after 50 recharge and Paytm is showing that money is deducted because of withdrawing against dispute of 20 rs. please held this problem ...

My wallets 20 rs deduction I'd is 5216469993.

Withdrawing against dispute Withdrawing against dispute

Aman Chauahn

Jan 3, 2017

Paytm To Kotak bank Transfer 2000 Rs.

Greetings from Paytm.Com !

Thank you for contacting us and apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We would like to inform you that, as confirmed by the merchant your transaction was successful from our end. We would request you to kindly contact the merchant customer care team for the order confirmation.

In case, merchant denies the transaction/Payment, kindly share the consent mail with us from the merchant end against the failure transaction.

For any further assistance, kindly get in touch with us we would be glad to assist you.

We assure you, the best of our service.

Paytm Care Team

Disclaimer: Please do not share your Paytm Wallet password, Credit/Debit card PIN, CVV and any other confidential information with anyone even if he/she claims to be from Paytm. We advise our customers to completely ignore such communications.

ref:_00D28dppr._50028aA0Xa:ref

Hi Paytm team,

I am not getting any amount and kotak bank is saying i have not receive any amount from paytm. kotak bank send reference no. only approval amount . so pls request to paytm please contact me 9711905117. and send me amount release 2000 rs in my bank account .

Ankitjha

Money not recieved

sir, On 27/12/16 at 8:31am i added 10000 rupees in my paytm wallet but after few minutes i return my money to bank but the problem is paytm showing money has refunded to my bank but my bank still not received any money.
My bank is Punjab national bank
bank txn id: 65079589413
wallet txn id: 4960093861

payment deduct to bank

we widraw 5000 in my account into paytm but paytm didnt give back us
Kevi12345

Dec 30, 2016

Paytm please sort it out this issue ASAP.

On 19 Dec.I had transferred money from paytm wallet to my bank account,it had deducted from paytm wallet and showed transaction successful with the bank transaction id65071462659 but the amount didn't credited in my bank account,it's been more than 10 day's.

Paytm please sort it out this issue ASAP.

pandeycool

Dec 27, 2016

cash back

I was not having paytm account but my friend mistakely transferred 830 ruppes to my mobile no 9971203436 but the money has not credited to my account nor cash backed to my friend account plz help..

cash back cash back

Guptarohit

Dec 25, 2016

Not show my balance in paytm account

Mene apne bank a/c se paytm me 3500 transfer kiya tha bank se cut ho gye lekin paytm me nhi aaya .
Date - 25-12-2016