paytm

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about paytm

Sangram R. Mandavkar

Feb 17, 2017

Transaction is not showing

I paid Rs. 510.20 to Maxbhii.com on 27/12/2016
It is not showing in paytm passbook.

Transaction is not showing

deshmukhdv07

Jan 28, 2017

Money not transferred in bank account from my paytm wallet

I have trans ferred my money from paytm App to my ba
nk account . But money not creadited in bank account.detail as below
1) Bank Txn I'd.. 65081845356.
Wallet Txn I'd.. 5025057501.
2) paytm for order..2441629200.
Wallet TNX I'D.. 5022376021
gourabsbp1

Jan 17, 2017

Amount not added

I am a regular customer in Paytm but on dated 16.01.2017, I added Rs.2000/- but it was not added in my Paytm wallet.
hhhhirenppppatel872

Dec 29, 2016

merchant has processed money refund but paytm wallet not showing

i hasd ordered form ajio on 14th december, paid via paytm wallet with order i.d. FL03106747,
then i had cancelled the order, but only partial amount was refunded,
on multiple talks on both sides with ajio and paytm (through mail as they dont talk personally) i have came to know that payment has been processed from ajio and they sent me an screen shot showing the amount has been refunded from their side and is under process from paytm side, when i informed paytm customer care they kept on saying the same thing that process has been clear from their side and so on... so please help me for this,
my email i.d. are hiren_patel_snr@yahoo.com and hhhhirenppppatel872@gmail.com

merchant has processed money refund but paytm wallet not showing

nikunj12345

Dec 14, 2016

REFUND

I have Booked Movie Ticket on 10th Dec 2016 but my Transaction was failed and amount is deducted from my bank account.
I want my amount REFUND.

REFUND

keerthika1992

Dec 7, 2016

cashback now not to be seen in the wallet

hi,

actaully i have bought Suzuki Access 125 through dealer via Paytm. as it had a offer that if i bought it by giving 20000 rupees. i will get 3000 rupees cashback. after 24 hours , i was able to see 5000 rupees in my wallet, but within half an hour it became 0 rupees.
till now it is zero and cashback has not been credited.
i tried the helpline number but i couldnt contact anyone. it was computerized one.

Please help out.

Keerthika nair
keetunair1992@gmail.com
Pritamsinh

Dec 1, 2016

Recharge pending

Order no-2293932819

I recharge my mobile using Paytm but they debited cash but order still showing pending after 24 hour and they dont give money back.
Navodat20

Aug 12, 2016

Recharge failed

I made recharge thorough paytm but it was not successful and bank deducted my amount even i did not get recharge. Paytm said bank will refund your amount back within 3 to7 day but i dont get it back.please help me

Jan 21, 2016

Fraud

Abhisekhbhatt 9913608726 has done fraud with me . My 16000 has been deducted from my account on 16000 but till now i m getting noti e fro the school till date . Amiubt was debited on 30 dec 2015 but till now my money is neither refunded nor paid to s hool this man ne er lift my phone and all the nos provided by paytm are bogus.Abhisekkh bhatt mujhe bolta he aap complaint mat dekho me personalky aap ka case dekh raha hu aur bokta he paise apke paytm walo ke paas he wo nhi aarahe he. Yeh ek bahut bada racket he jisme ye logo ke paise 1 month istemaal karate aur obhir wapas lota dete he. Jiska interests crores me hota he. I request you to stop all this. Me aajtak kisibhi bade adhikari se baat nhi kar paya hu aur na hi koi phone lagata he. Its a big fraud.
Pls do not use paytm.

This us request.

amul123

Sep 7, 2015

its fraud

many time I called in paytm customer service toll free number but no customer service number available
its one type of fraud company or hecker based company
address are not valid contact numbers are not valid.
take action against paytm office or inquiry
if you get any information of paytm information then give me feedback
I will see you
Rushi Patel

Jul 18, 2015

no refund

ORDER NO. 102920323417 Jun '15 11:27 am.Its going to be a month of giving order.i have already returned my order a week ago and refund is still not received.what is this? i want to order a new pair of shoes but m hesitating of paying online on this site.

no refund

Rushi Patel

Jul 1, 2015

wrong product delivery

Out of 3 shorts ,i got 1 short delivered early which is correct but the later delivery of shorts of remaining 2 was wrongly placed.The invoice shows my ORDER NO. 1029203234 and 2 shorts in it but i found only one and of wrong color.Am sending images of my original order, invoice and the single wrong colored short. There was only 1 short in it.I m expecting refund of 400rs or get me my ordered colored shorts.

wrong product delivery

parmarcapl

Mar 23, 2015

Payment deducted but transaction failed

I tried to make two different transactions on www.ebay.in by paytm wallet and my money rs 251 + rs 251 was deducted from my paytm account but order was not placed successfully.
this transactions is showing in paytm account
but Both the time ebay showed transaction failed as paytm gateway not working properly.
below are bill order id and payment id:
1) Date: 18-03-2015 Time: 00:07:13
BILLDESK Order #BPT23709092493
Paytm Cash Txn ID F1F27A8A3CE3BEC7
2) Date: 18-03-2015 Time: 00:02:34
BILLDESK Order #BPT23709090666
Paytm Cash Txn ID 8723B935715487C3
kindly return my money asap.
i raised complaint for this issue and paytm closed complaint without solving it. i reopened complaint many times but everytime paytm is closing complaint.

Pragnesh Parmar
E mail id : parmarcapl@rediffmail.com
M : 9426581839
vishal bhatt

Oct 12, 2014

Airtel 3G recharge not done & amount of 249 rs.deducted.

I am done my Airtel 3G Recharge of amount Rs.249 on 1st oct.2014. But recharge is not successfully.The amount is deducted from my account.but not refund. please refund as soon as possible.
apexa.joshi

Oct 11, 2014

recharge

I m nt able to recharge my idea mobile number using my paytm cash wallet

recharge

Akib Belim

Jul 16, 2014

did not get free talktime

According to the schme i shuld get free talktime of 255 rupees after i install this app i didnt got i... its a fake deal not fair.. fooling customers...

IFB WASHING MACHINE - About Service
    As per IFB terms if washing machine is under warranty need...