Pepsi Cola Global Lottery Award Promotion

United Kingdom

Consumer complaints and reviews about Pepsi Cola Global Lottery Award Promotion

Zari

Jul 27, 2015

Claim prize for pepsi mobile draw london

Dear sir, i received about winnig 500,000 pounds from unknown number 00923358429274. I want to know if its true or not, here is my detail,
Cell no# 03111568828
Adress# pirmahal
Email# alirizwan574@gmail.com
Dr.Yasir

Jul 27, 2015

Claim my prize

Dear sir i have recieved a sms that i have won 500,000 Pounds.The sms send to me is here:
Your mobile number has won you 500,000 GBP pounds in 2015 Pepsi on mobile draw London.
SMS was sent to me by 00923105047961.

Name: Yasir khan
Contact #: 00923365027046
Email id: yasir9378@gmail.com
Shahidawan

Jul 26, 2015

Lottery Complaint

Claim for prize
Dear Sir, I have again received a mail please help out:-
Shahid Masood Awan
Pepsi Sms UK

Attachments8:09 AM (21 hours ago)

to me
File:Pepsi logo 2008.svg
1600 Arlington Business Park Theale London RG2 4SA Tel: +447405462296

Greetings,
We wish to acknowledge the receipt of the provided details which have been successfully verified in our database. We have also forwarded the details to the Awards department for the preparation of your certificate of award. Your fund shall be transferred to you within 7 days from today provided you follow my guidelines.

We deposited your Prize (£1000,000.00) with Lloyds Bank Plc., here in United Kingdom for safekeeping and it shall be transferred to you directly from them. We would like you to download, complete and send the application forms attached to this e-mail to Lloyds Bank on: lloydstransfer@consultant.com so that they can transfer your prize to you. If you would like to receive your prize by Cheque/Bank Draft, please do not provide your Bank account details on the application form.

Warning: We have already registered a case of double claim for the prize of one of the winners in this year's Mobile Draw. Do not tell anyone about your prize until your fund is transferred to you within 7 days. Doing so may bring about complications that will arise from double claim.

The application has been sent in two different formats. Kindly use the one that is more convenient for you, and contact me by e-mail as soon as you hear from Lloyds Bank.

Mr. Steve
(Fiduciary Agent)
farhan nameem

Jul 25, 2015

claim report

I received a sms informing me that I have won 500,000 GBP pounds from pepsi world cup promo mobile draw london. The sms came to me on 25th JULY 2015 from this number 03105047960 and here is the copy of the sms.

"Your mobile no has won 500,000 pounds in 2015 Pepsi World Cup Int'L Promo Mobile Draw london. To claim prize email your name, email ID,cell no to: pepsic@live.co.uk"
Name Muhammad Farhan
ADDRESS Islamia mohalla dupri kotli link road near commrace college tehsil kahuta distric rawalpindi
MOBILE NUMBER 03439621824
Shahidawan

Jul 25, 2015

Lottery Complaint

Dear Sir, i have received a message from no 03367318593 that you have won a GBP 1,000,000.00 and then he send me a letter from ukpepsi on my gmail address. I would like to confirm whether the message is true or fake???. detail of letter is as uder: Please conform me on my gmail address. I am waiting for your kind response:-

Name Shahid Masood Awan
Nationality Pakistani
Mobile No 03333546431
Mail Address Zainshahidawan@gmail.com

Letter Detail is as under:-

1600 Arlington Business Park Theale London RG2 4SA

Greetings,

We are pleased to announce to you the result of the Pepsi Live International SMS Draw held this month. Your Mobile Telephone Number attached to ticket number: PEPCO590206 250 with Serial number 1495/14 drew the lucky numbers: 02 16 77 20 16, which won in the 1st category of the draw.

Your prize is £1000,000.00 (1 Million Great Britain Pounds) in cash and has been credited to file MTF/13700117/14. A total cash prize of £50.000.000.00 (Fifty Million Great Britain pounds) was shared among the 10 lucky winners across the globe in different categories. All participants were selected randomly from the Internet and the International Mobile Directory, and extracted from over 100,000 unions, individuals, associations and corporate bodies that are listed in the Mobile Directory.

We need you to provide us with the following information so that we can issue you the certificate of Award and process your prize release;

Full name........................
Address.......................
....
Nationality........................
Age.................................
Telephone.......................
Occupation......................

We will immediately start the process to facilitate your funds release as soon as you send the required details. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential until your claim is processed and your money remitted to you. Any form of double claim will lead to disqualification.

This prize was awarded to you by Pepsi United Kingdom and cannot be claimed or taken from Pepsi in your country.

Congratulations from me and members of staff of Pepsi

Mr. Steve

Ajzjanjua@gamil.com

Jul 5, 2015

CLAIM PRIZE

Phone No:03341526206
Address:GujratMy Cousin Got a Msg From an Unknown Number +923315017476 informing that your number has won 500,000 GBP Pounds In 2015 pepsi mobile draw london.To claim your prize send your name,address,number to
I want to ask that this msg is true or not.
Thank you,My Cousin Got a Msg From an Unknown Number +923315017476 informing that your number has won 500,000 GBP Pounds In 2015 pepsi mobile draw london.To claim your prize send your name,address,number to
Address:Gujrat,Punjab,Pakistan
yengkhom kishan

Apr 27, 2015

Pepsi company promotion/prize

I got a message from Pepsi company saying that I won a prize of 100000 GBP and they give a name of one person from their company he will be coming to meet me after few days.They are asking to give a sum of Rs 10500 I want to clear about this If someone knows about this sent to my email yengkhomkishan2013@gmail.com And name of the agent in the company is Mr. J Martis

Apr 9, 2015

UK LOTTERY VERIFICATION .AND CONFIRMATION CENTRE.

Attn Complainants,

For inquiry, updates and claims of your winning prize, the United Kingdom Government has assigned the Lottery Board London to pay out all lottery Winners their winning prize with immediate effect. So you are advised to contact the Present coordinator Dr Peterson Miguel for your winning prize to be delivered.

Email: lotteryboard@ukhq.co.uk

Provide the below stated information for process of claims to Dr Peterson Miguel Email: lotteryboard@ukhq.co.uk.

Name.........Address..........Mobile No..........Sex .........Occupation...........Age.........country..............Email ID:...............Amount Won...........................

Tajul_9960@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 2015

Claim Prize
iSMS

A message has been sent to me on 17th march, 2015 at 2.37 pm
informing my cell no has been SELECTED for 850,000 Pounds in 2015 Pepsi Mobile Draw Promo UK.
prize amounting 850000 pounds. For your kind information,
i'm in Bangladesh. How i can be able to get the prize??

Name: TAJUL ISLAM TAJ
Age: 23 Years
country: , Bangladesh
E mail id:tajul_9960@yahoo.com

Apr 3, 2015

UK LOTTERY VERIFICATION AND CONFIRMATION CENTRE.

Apr 3, 2015

How To Confirm & Claim Your Winning Prize

Dear Complainants

First, we thank you so much for posting your complaints and queries in our site complaintboard.in and promoting and supporting our site. We have gone through your complaint and after a brief consultation with relevant departments, organization and the companies; we have understood that there is a series of lottery and giving Out of cash reward from the western countries. This series of lottery and sweepstakes are being conducted for the upliftment of the people in the developing and under developing countries to eradicate poverty and illiteracy.

We have been informed by reliable sources and we our self have verified and clarified from the United Kingdom Financial institution bodies that the only legal and authorized body responsible for all forms of lottery and sweepstakes being conducted in the United Kingdom is , LOTTERY BOARD LONDON, Any other means apart from UK LOTTERY VERIFICATION BOARD is not legal and been approved by the Great Britain Government. In this regards, we have forwarded your complaint to the LOTTERY BOARD LONDON Email. We request you to forward your complaint and queries to the LOTTERY BOARD LONDON. Their contact details are given below. We assure you that they will assist you to know the fact of your complaint and to solve the issue.

LOTTERY BOARD LONDON
Contact Person: Dr Patterson Miguel
E-mail ID: lotteryboard@ukhq.co.uk

We thank you once again for your support in promoting our site complaintboard.in

Admin Team.
complaintboard.in
atikur rahman sohel

Apr 2, 2015

How do I prove to the international award winning award certificate provided by the Department

tauhidul islam (lin)

Apr 1, 2015

Claim Prize for Pepsi Mobile Draw Promo UK 2015

I am a citizen of BANGLADESH. Today at 7:00 pm I have received a message from +8804400000000 which mentioned that I have won a lottery named "Pepsi Mobile Draw Promo UK 2015". But I am not sure whether it is true or some kind of prank. So I have contacted with you to know the real fact.

So, please let me know about the real fact. And if I really win, how can I collect the prize-money.

Name- Md. Tauhidul Islam (Lin)
Address- khulna University, khulna. khan jahan ali hall, Room no:120
Email ID:- cowboylin37@gmail.com
rakibul islam

Apr 1, 2015

Claim Prize for Pepsi Mobile Draw Promo UK 2015,

I am Md. Rakibul Islam from Bangladesh. Today on 01.04.2015 I got a SMS from +8804400000000 number that described your mobile number has won 850,000 UK pounds in 2015 Pepsi Mobile Draw Promo UK To receive your 850,000 send your name, Email Id, Cell No, To: pepsaw@hotmail.com.
Name: Md. Rakibul Islam Address: Village- Nizdarpa, Post: Tepamadhupur, Upazila: Kaunia, District: Rangpur. Mobile No: +8801737-692895, Sex : Male, Occupation: Job, Age: 32 Country: Bangladesh, Email ID: rakibulislampo@yahoo.com
Sir I need to Know about the SMS Properly. For your Kind Consideration. If it it is true, I shall be very grateful if you kindly confirm me by sending a mail to my address.Thank you very much.

Name: Md. Rakibul Islam.
Email ID: rakibulislampo@yahoo.com
Cell no:+8801737-692895
Md Delower Hossain

Mar 31, 2015

Pepsi international Mobile draw

I have received message that,your mobile number has won you 500,000.00 UK pounds in 2014 Pepsi mobile draw London,to claim your prize send your name,address and number to pepdra@live.co.uk.
Name: Md Delower Hossain Address: Village- Dhupoti, Post: Dhupoti, Upazila: Barguna, District: Barguna. Mobile No: +8801716-172076, Sex : Male Occupation: Private Job Age: 39 country: Bangladesh .Email ID:deloweraus125@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2015

Claim Prize
iSMS

A message has been sent to me on 26th march, 2015 at 4.25 pm
prize amounting 850000 pounds. For your kind information,
i'm in Bangladesh. How i can be able to get the prize??

Name: Jahirul Islam
Cell no: +8801716895968
Occupation: Business
Sex: Male
Age: 26 Years
Address: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Abdur Rahim Fakir

2015 PepsiCo Int'L New Year Mobile Draw Promo UK
i've got a message in my cell informing that "your mobile no has won 850,000 pounds in 2015 PepsiCo Int'L New Year Mobile Draw Promo UK To Claim Prize: send, Your Name, Email Id, Cell No To" pepsic@live.co.uk

name: Md. Mahbubur Rahman

my cell no.: +8801713 399386
email: adhir.khaskel@gmail.com
Nur Mohammed Munshi

2015 Pepsi Int'L Mobile draw promo UK

Today I have got a sms from iSMS informed me that " Your Mobile No Has Won 850,000 Pounds In 2015 Pepsi Int"L Mobile Draw Promo UK To receive your 850,000; Email Your Name, Email Id,CellNo To: pepsic@live.co.uk"

Please let me know is it true or false.

Nur Mohammed Munshi
Email : nurmunshi82@rocketmail.com
Cell No: +8801712252958
Chittagong, Bangladesh
Md.Shafikul Islam

ISMS pepsi int"L Mobile Draw Promo UK

Today at(14:17;48 pm)I have received a SMS from pepsic@live.co.UK . The SMS is to be enlisted here. Your mobile No has Won 850,000 pounds in 2015 Pepsi Into" L Mobile Draw Promo UK to receive your 850,000.Email your name , EmailId, Cell No To: pepsic@ live.com.UK
Please let me know either it is true or false. Here is my details.

Name: MD. Shafikul Islam
Email: dreammyboy@ gmail.com
Mobile No: 01715876735
Omar Faruqe

Claim priza for pepsi mobile draw promo UK 2015

I have received the sms that i have won 850000 pound. Here's the copy of your sms:
Your Mobile No Has Won 850,000 Pounds In 2015 PepsiCo Int"L Mobile Draw Promo UK To receive your 850,000; send, Your Name,Email Id,Cell No To: pepsic@live.co.uk
If its true then here's my idential information
Name:Omar Faruqe
Email id:faruqe40@gmail.com
Cell no: +8801745999875
Adress: Dhaka,Bangladesh

WBUT - DREAM INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
    Dear sir, when our 1st internal exam...
    Daikin - Part not replaced in Warranty period
    A one ton a/c was bought from Aircool in Nov 2014 with one...
    Dish TV - Recharge problem
    Recharge in today but don't open any channel
    IDEA cellular ltd. - RE: Activation of VAS, Without my Knowledge
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...
    269366 - ILLEGAL ACQUIRE OF GOVERNMENT ROAD IN BANK COLONY HISAR
    Honorable CM Hisar Sir we are resident of Bank...
    Rounak & Neer Real Estate - Cash Transaction & No TAN no
    They started the work in Simurali in Nadia dist in the...
    Vodafone - Unable to activate Booster Plan
    I have opted for 2GB unlimited 3G booster pack as on 28th...
    allahabad nagar nigam - unathrised accupetion in road
    a manyver lukerganj allahabad near agrsen inter college...
    Tata Sky DTH cons ID 1091347094 - No channels on Set up box
    On 27/07/2015 we had lodge a complaint with toll free no....