Pepsi Cola Global Lottery Award Promotion

United Kingdom

Consumer complaints and reviews about Pepsi Cola Global Lottery Award Promotion

claim prize

I received a sms informing me that I have won 850000 pounds from pepsi world cup promo mobile draw UK. The sms came to me on 12th October 2014 and here is the copy of the sms.

"Your mobile no has won 850,000 pounds in 2014 Pepsi World Cup Int'L Promo Mobile Draw UK. To claim prize email your name ,email ID ,cell no to: pepsic@live.co.uk"

gmail: airwalkerguy@gmail.com

Pepsi World Cup Int'l Promo Mobile Draw UK Dear sir,

claim

I received a sms informing me that I have won £850,000 pounds from pepsi world cup promo mobile draw UK. The sms came to me on 19-10-2014 and here is the copy of the sms.

"Your mobile no has won £500,000 pounds in 2014 Pepsi World Cup Int"L Promo Mobile Draw UK. To Claim Prize; Email Your Name, Email Id,Cell No To: pepswa@live.com
jawed Rayhan Jim

Oct 22, 2014

Claim Prize

I received a sms informing me that I have won £500,000 pounds from pepsi world cup promo mobile draw UK. The sms came to me on 19-10-2014 and here is the copy of the sms.

Name:Jawed Rayhan Jim
Email Id:jawed.jim@gmail.com
Cell No: 01715245315
feroja parvin

Oct 21, 2014

pepsi cola global lottery award

Pepsi prize-2014,
I recieved a sms to informing me that,i have won 850000 pounds from the world cup promo mobile draw UK.
Name-feroja parvin

Consumer complaints and reviews about Pepsi Cola Global Lottery Award Promotion

elio

Puk2014

claim for prize
i got a message in my cell informing that i have won 850000 pounds from puk 2014.the details that you want about me for the further process are given below.
name: Elio Tripura
email: eliotripura81@gmail.com
phone no:+8801715257665

Baburam tamang

Oct 18, 2014

Baburam Tamang

I received your message,my name is Baburam Tamang,emai address xlama03.sl54@gmail.com,my cell no.9818327133.

Oct 17, 2014

Name:Golam Rasul
Email Id: shahriaralam1999@gmail.com
Cell No :01770646107

udhab.dahal

pepsi lottery award

I received an e-mail that I have been selected as a winner of the pepsi drink and bottling co award from uk of 850000 pound. Is it real or not? Please, inform me. My email is bimtrusg@gmail.com

maya gurung

claim my prize

Dear pepsi intl,
I really shocked when i receive a message.dear sir is it really true or false?plz clear it. Many people wants to know about this prize.. the message said you have been selected for 500000 pound to receiv in thailand.plz send yor name and phone no. For get your 500000 pounds. Send in cps4@outlook.com

Name: maya gurung
ph no.:9819163099
adress:pokhara, nepal

masum0171111@gmail.com

dear sir,i have received a sms to my mobile phone PUK2014.it has been noted here my name:md.masum billah,mobile no:01711113921,

sukadev devkota

Pepsi World Cup Anniversary in UK

I received a message informing me that I have selected for 850000 pounds from Pepsi World Cup Anniversary in UK(+447000). The message came to my mobile on 13th October 2014 and here is the copy of the message:-
"You have been selected for 850000 pounds 2014 Pepsi World Cup Anniversary in UK to receive your 850000
pounds, send Your Name,Email ID, Cell # To: pepsia@live.co.uk ."

Name:- Sukadev Devkota
Email ID:-sukadevdevkota@yahoo.com
Cell:- (+9779819160061)

shrestujwal

about lottery

dear sir,
i have got a message on my number +9779803350085 saying i have won 850000 pound.i dont know if its true.if its true how do i claim the sum of money. please reply on my email address shrestujwal@gmail.com.

ujwal shrestha
kathmandu

nageshwor sutihar

claim for prize

i got a message in my cell informing that i have won 850000 pounds .the details that you want about me for the further process are given below.
name: bimala devi

Call:0088 01716 198489

Dr.kamal ratan saha

plz tell me

dear sir,
i received asms informing me that i've won 850,000pounds from the pepsi world cup.
here is the copy of sms:your mobile no haswon 850,000 pounds in2014 pepsi world cup int"l promo mobile draw uk to claimprize;email your name,email id,cellno to:pepsic @live.co.uk
name:Dr.kamal ratan saha.
email.sahakamal56@gmail.com.
cell no:01711107009

Ramizur Rahman Bakul

Pepsi World Cup Int'l Promo Mobile Draw UK

Md. Ramizur Rahman (Bakul)
E-mail:bakulhma@gmail.com
Cell no:-+8801711110890

Sarif Ullah

I can prize pipes World Cup

md.monirhossain

Pepsi World Cup Int'l Promo Mobile Draw UK

I received a sms informing me that I have won 850000 pounds from pepsi world cup promo mobile draw UK. The sms came to me on 12th September 2014 and here is the copy of the sms.

Md. Monir Hossain
E-mail:biplob_monir@yahoo.com
Cell no:-+8801711100832

Md. azizur rahman

Pepsi Prize
I received a sms informing me that i have won 850,000 pounds from the world cup promo mobile draw UK.
Here is the copy of sms...
"Your mobile no has won 850,000 pounds in 2014 pepsi world cup Int''L promo mobile Draw UK.To claim prize send your name,Phone to:pepsic@live.co.uk"

Name: Md.Azizur Raahman
Address:Apex Footwear limited
sofipur , kaliakor , Gajipur
E-mail : azizur.rahman@apexfootwearltd.com
Phone: 01711109130

dejene

Oct 9, 2014

clams

I received a SMS informing me that i have won 850,000 pounds from the world cup promo mobile draw UK.The sms came to my mobile in 9th October, 2014.

Here is the copy of SMS

"Your have been selected fornfor 850,000 pound in 2014 pepsi World Cup INTL Anniversary in UK to receive your 850,000 pound send your name, phone # to claims9live.com

Bijaya Shrestha

Sep 30, 2014

Pepsi company winning prize

Dear Sir,/madam
I have got a sms in my cell phone about 2 weeks before, as having following details:
Dear Winner,

Claims Proceedings

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail with regard to the SMS which was sent to your Mobile. You have been Awarded GBP500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) in the 2014 Pepsi International Mobile Draw held in Thailand.

Your Mobile Telephone Number was selected randomly through our Computer Ballot System from World Mobile Telephone Directories in our bid to fight the pressing global economic crisis and to make poverty a history. I write to acquaint you with guidelines that you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your Privacy.

NOTE: YOU ARE ADVISED TO KEEP YOUR WINNING FUND CONFIDENTIAL FROM PUBLIC HEARING UNTIL YOUR PRIZE IS OFFICIALLY AND LEGALLY CLAIM BY YOU. THIS IS TO AVOID ANY DOUBLE CLAIMING WHICH MAY LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION OF YOUR PRIZE.

Is it true or fake, if true then what is the further proccessing for it, while they are asking a money for legal charges and documentation charges,
and if it is fake then why this type of fraud have not yet been punished... While world is talking about cyber crime and its penalties regarding cyber act.
please help us what is the true. Only not i am the sufferer from these type of sms. But many people have got these type of sms.
Soplease help us and let help other too.
looking forward for your response.
Bijaya Shrestha
gmail: ssantabhai@gmail.com
cell no. +977 9813126609
Kathmandu

md shemul

Sep 26, 2014

lottery

I got an sms from :- +447000
this sms said me I got 8,50,000pounds won in 2014 pepsi world cup int"L promo mobile draw UK .....
Name:-md shemul
E-mail:-mdshemul439@gmail.com
cell no:-01710886851

rumonpatwaty

Sep 24, 2014

Pepsi Prize- 2014

Please let me know is it true ?
I've sent 2 sms through this id, but they don't show anything. just show that, failure sms. please we want to the real matter.....
Name: Shahid Ullah
Phone: 01710883709
Email: rumonpatwary@yahoo.com

rafii234

Sep 23, 2014

clame my prize

Dear sir, I received a sms informing me that i have been selected for 850,000 pound in 2014 pepsi world cup INTL annivarsary in U.k receive your 850,000 pound Name:Rafi Ahmed phone:01779883057

Himadri Himu

ph no.:9819163099
adress:pokhara, nepal

sukadev devkota

Pepsi World Cup Anniversary in UK

pounds, send Your Name,Email ID, Cell # To: pepsia@live.co.uk ."

Name:- Sukadev Devkota

email.sahakamal56@gmail.com.
cell no:01711107009
Ramizur Rahman Bakul

Pepsi World Cup Int'l Promo Mobile Draw UK

Md. Ramizur Rahman (Bakul)
E-mail:bakulhma@gmail.com

sofipur , kaliakor , Gajipur
E-mail : azizur.rahman@apexfootwearltd.com
Phone: 01711109130

CITIZEN TIMES - watch ,clock
    Hi guys, i got very bad experience about purchase the...
    Giant Media, Chennai - Pathetic Service!!!
    I work for a real estate company. We had a tie up with...
    AIRCEL SIM - Aircel
    Dear Nanigopal Dey, Kindly share the following...
    rdsscwr@gmail.com - HALL TICKET NOT DOWNLOAD
    NAME : SUSHIL BABANRAO SONONE DOB : 24/01/1986
    care@paytm.com - recharge not successful
    I have recharged for rs 200 to 9901297440 on 26 of this...
    snapdeal - Non delivery of goods after the prescribed time
    i bought a whirlpool 602 full automatic washing machine...
    Reliance Digital TV - Misappropriation of Consumer's money and non...
    Dear Venugopalan, We have noted your complaint and the...
    Delhi Jal Board - Poor Quality Water Supply in Nangal Raya -WZ- Block
    Impure drinking water Color and smell I am a resident of...