Pepsi Cola Global Lottery Award Promotion

United Kingdom

Consumer complaints and reviews about Pepsi Cola Global Lottery Award Promotion

edi setia

Nov 27, 2014

e-mail winner from coca-cola thailand

Please tell me:

I received a e-mail informing me that I have won
US $ 500,000,00 from the COCA-COLA THAILAND

Here is the copy of e-mail:
We acknowledge the receipt of your mail concerning the winning notification as earlier sent to you from our Awards Department headquarters. The 2014 Coca-Cola Company E-mail Draw is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the history of this Organization. Your winning fund of ($500,000.00 USA Dollars) is deposited with Bangkok Bank here in Bangkok Thailand in a temporary Account and shall be transferred to your personal bank account on the Approval of your payment. You will receive this fund through TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER or [BANK WIRE TRANSFER].

contact: remittancedepartment@bkkbank.org (Phone- +66924273525) and Coca-Cola Company UK <cocacolaorg@live.co.uk>

Mr. SIR MARTINS
Coca Cola Prize Redemption Center - 4/F ThaiNamthip Building,
214 Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road Tung Song Hong, Laksi,Bangkok 10210 Thailand
PH - +66973544212

plz let me know it is true or not
samir lamichhane

Nov 26, 2014

is it a spam?

Dear pepsi intl
I received a text message in my mobile which reads like this
"Your Mobile No Have been SELECTED for £850,000 Pounds 2014 Pepsi Anniversary in Thailand to receive your £850,000 send Your Name, Email ID To: papwd@hotmail.com"
then i sent my details as asked to papwd@hotmail.com.
again it replied and asked for further details and also the details about how to proceed further to claim the prize.

what is this? how can we know that it's genuine or not?? shall i send my details to it?? what shall i do next?

my email id: dr.samirlamichhane@gmail.com
mobile no. 009779806684726
Shivraj tmg

Nov 25, 2014

Dear Pepsi intl,
I received a sms informing me that I have won 850000 pounds from pepsi world cup promo mobile draw UK. The sms came to me on 25th November 2014 and here is the copy of the sms.

"Your mobile no has won 850,000 pounds in 2014 Pepsi Anniversary in Thailand to receive your 850,000 send your name , email id to papwd@hotmail.com
Name: Punam khadgi
phone no.+977-9816411509
email: tmgshivraj@yahoo.com
address : Pokhara,Nepal
chhatra

Nov 23, 2014

Claim For Prize

i got a message in my cell informing that i have won 850000 pounds from GBP 2014 Pepsi Anniversary. The details that you want about me for the further process are given below.
Name: Chhatra Pati Pathak
Email: chhatrapatipathak01@gmail.com
Phone No: +9779803160451
menuka pahari

Oct 31, 2014

Dear pepsi intl,
I receive a message dear sir. Many people wants to know about this prize.. the message said you have been selected for 500000 pound to receive in thailand.plz send your name and phone no. For get your 500000 pounds. Send in cps4@outlook.com

Name: menuka pahari
phone no.:9819162739
address:Pokhara , Nepal
menuka pahari

Oct 31, 2014

Dear pepsi intl,
I really shocked when i receive a message.dear sir is it really true or false?plz clear it. Many people wants to know about this prize.. the message said you have been selected for 500000 pound to receiv in thailand.plz send yor name and phone no. For get your 500000 pounds. Send in cps4@outlook.com

Name: menuka pahari
ph no.:6819162739

claim prize

I received a sms informing me that I have won 850000 pounds from pepsi world cup promo mobile draw UK. The sms came to me on 12th October 2014 and here is the copy of the sms.

"Your mobile no has won 850,000 pounds in 2014 Pepsi World Cup Int'L Promo Mobile Draw UK. To claim prize email your name ,email ID ,cell no to: pepsic@live.co.uk"

gmail: airwalkerguy@gmail.com

Pepsi World Cup Int'l Promo Mobile Draw UK Dear sir,

claim

I received a sms informing me that I have won £850,000 pounds from pepsi world cup promo mobile draw UK. The sms came to me on 19-10-2014 and here is the copy of the sms.

"Your mobile no has won £500,000 pounds in 2014 Pepsi World Cup Int"L Promo Mobile Draw UK. To Claim Prize; Email Your Name, Email Id,Cell No To: pepswa@live.com
jawed Rayhan Jim

Oct 22, 2014

Claim Prize

I received a sms informing me that I have won £500,000 pounds from pepsi world cup promo mobile draw UK. The sms came to me on 19-10-2014 and here is the copy of the sms.

Name:Jawed Rayhan Jim
Email Id:jawed.jim@gmail.com
Cell No: 01715245315
feroja parvin

Oct 21, 2014

pepsi cola global lottery award

Pepsi prize-2014,
I recieved a sms to informing me that,i have won 850000 pounds from the world cup promo mobile draw UK.
Name-feroja parvin

Consumer complaints and reviews about Pepsi Cola Global Lottery Award Promotion

elio

Puk2014

claim for prize
i got a message in my cell informing that i have won 850000 pounds from puk 2014.the details that you want about me for the further process are given below.
name: Elio Tripura
email: eliotripura81@gmail.com
phone no:+8801715257665

Baburam tamang

Oct 18, 2014

Baburam Tamang

I received your message,my name is Baburam Tamang,emai address xlama03.sl54@gmail.com,my cell no.9818327133.

Oct 17, 2014

Name:Golam Rasul
Email Id: shahriaralam1999@gmail.com
Cell No :01770646107

udhab.dahal

pepsi lottery award

I received an e-mail that I have been selected as a winner of the pepsi drink and bottling co award from uk of 850000 pound. Is it real or not? Please, inform me. My email is bimtrusg@gmail.com

maya gurung

Name: maya gurung
ph no.:9819163099

masum0171111@gmail.com

dear sir,i have received a sms to my mobile phone PUK2014.it has been noted here my name:md.masum billah,mobile no:01711113921,

sukadev devkota

Pepsi World Cup Anniversary in UK

I received a message informing me that I have selected for 850000 pounds from Pepsi World Cup Anniversary in UK(+447000). The message came to my mobile on 13th October 2014 and here is the copy of the message:-
"You have been selected for 850000 pounds 2014 Pepsi World Cup Anniversary in UK to receive your 850000
pounds, send Your Name,Email ID, Cell # To: pepsia@live.co.uk ."

Name:- Sukadev Devkota
Email ID:-sukadevdevkota@yahoo.com
Cell:- (+9779819160061)

shrestujwal

about lottery

dear sir,
i have got a message on my number +9779803350085 saying i have won 850000 pound.i dont know if its true.if its true how do i claim the sum of money. please reply on my email address shrestujwal@gmail.com.

ujwal shrestha
kathmandu

nageshwor sutihar

claim for prize

i got a message in my cell informing that i have won 850000 pounds .the details that you want about me for the further process are given below.
name: bimala devi

Name: saurav gurung
Cell number:+9779819156596

mosaddak mahmud

Oct 12, 2014

Complaint ,pls inform what is true

MD MOSADDAK MAHMUD
E-mail: hasina_int@yahoo.com
Call:0088 01716 198489

Dr.kamal ratan saha

plz tell me

dear sir,
i received asms informing me that i've won 850,000pounds from the pepsi world cup.
here is the copy of sms:your mobile no haswon 850,000 pounds in2014 pepsi world cup int"l promo mobile draw uk to claimprize;email your name,email id,cellno to:pepsic @live.co.uk
name:Dr.kamal ratan saha.
email.sahakamal56@gmail.com.
cell no:01711107009

Ramizur Rahman Bakul

Pepsi World Cup Int'l Promo Mobile Draw UK

Md. Ramizur Rahman (Bakul)
E-mail:bakulhma@gmail.com
Cell no:-+8801711110890

Sarif Ullah

I can prize pipes World Cup

md.monirhossain

Pepsi World Cup Int'l Promo Mobile Draw UK

I received a sms informing me that I have won 850000 pounds from pepsi world cup promo mobile draw UK. The sms came to me on 12th September 2014 and here is the copy of the sms.

Md. Monir Hossain
E-mail:biplob_monir@yahoo.com
Cell no:-+8801711100832

Md. azizur rahman

Pepsi Prize
I received a sms informing me that i have won 850,000 pounds from the world cup promo mobile draw UK.
Here is the copy of sms...
"Your mobile no has won 850,000 pounds in 2014 pepsi world cup Int''L promo mobile Draw UK.To claim prize send your name,Phone to:pepsic@live.co.uk"

Please let me know is it true ?

Name: Md.Azizur Raahman
Address:Apex Footwear limited
sofipur , kaliakor , Gajipur
E-mail : azizur.rahman@apexfootwearltd.com
Phone: 01711109130

dejene

Oct 9, 2014

clams

I received a SMS informing me that i have won 850,000 pounds from the world cup promo mobile draw UK.The sms came to my mobile in 9th October, 2014.

Here is the copy of SMS

"Your have been selected fornfor 850,000 pound in 2014 pepsi World Cup INTL Anniversary in UK to receive your 850,000 pound send your name, phone # to claims9live.com

Bijaya Shrestha

Sep 30, 2014

Pepsi company winning prize

Dear Sir,/madam
I have got a sms in my cell phone about 2 weeks before, as having following details:
Dear Winner,

Claims Proceedings

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail with regard to the SMS which was sent to your Mobile. You have been Awarded GBP500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) in the 2014 Pepsi International Mobile Draw held in Thailand.

Your Mobile Telephone Number was selected randomly through our Computer Ballot System from World Mobile Telephone Directories in our bid to fight the pressing global economic crisis and to make poverty a history. I write to acquaint you with guidelines that you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your Privacy.

NOTE: YOU ARE ADVISED TO KEEP YOUR WINNING FUND CONFIDENTIAL FROM PUBLIC HEARING UNTIL YOUR PRIZE IS OFFICIALLY AND LEGALLY CLAIM BY YOU. THIS IS TO AVOID ANY DOUBLE CLAIMING WHICH MAY LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION OF YOUR PRIZE.

Is it true or fake, if true then what is the further proccessing for it, while they are asking a money for legal charges and documentation charges,
and if it is fake then why this type of fraud have not yet been punished... While world is talking about cyber crime and its penalties regarding cyber act.
please help us what is the true. Only not i am the sufferer from these type of sms. But many people have got these type of sms.
Soplease help us and let help other too.
looking forward for your response.
Bijaya Shrestha
gmail: ssantabhai@gmail.com
cell no. +977 9813126609
Kathmandu

md shemul

Sep 26, 2014

lottery

I got an sms from :- +447000
this sms said me I got 8,50,000pounds won in 2014 pepsi world cup int"L promo mobile draw UK .....
Name:-md shemul
E-mail:-mdshemul439@gmail.com
cell no:-01710886851

rumonpatwaty

Sep 24, 2014

Pepsi Prize- 2014

Pepsi Prize
Here is the copy of sms...
Please let me know is it true ?
I've sent 2 sms through this id, but they don't show anything. just show that, failure sms. please we want to the real matter.....
Name: Shahid Ullah
Phone: 01710883709
Email: rumonpatwary@yahoo.com

rafii234

Sep 23, 2014

clame my prize

Dear sir, I received a sms informing me that i have been selected for 850,000 pound in 2014 pepsi world cup INTL annivarsary in U.k receive your 850,000 pound Name:Rafi Ahmed phone:01779883057

Himadri Himu

Name: maya gurung
ph no.:9819163099

sukadev devkota

Pepsi World Cup Anniversary in UK

pounds, send Your Name,Email ID, Cell # To: pepsia@live.co.uk ."

Name:- Sukadev Devkota

Cell number: +9779819156596

Name: saurav gurung
Cell number:+9779819156596

Mobikwik - wallet block
    My wallet/id has been block i requested to pl reopen my id...
    Ibps - Regarding the RE-PRINT of online application form...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I had applied for IBPS PO/MT-IV exam...
    idea cellular - Not able to do Idea sim verification.Mobile no. 8608795713
    I bought Idea sim 3 days before but not yet activated...
    island brown ankle length 10 - not received ,
    order no 3596805192, shoe brown ankle length not received...
    Aadhaar Card - non receipt of aadhaar card
    dear sir,I am Shanthi Radhakrishnan residing at...
    sodexo - unreasonable strting wage
    I started the job $8.50 an hour and has been working for 2...
    Diviseema polytechnic college - college fee extra vasulu chasthyunaru
    respected sir, ma college varu 3rd year industrial...
    DDA - Illegal construction
    मे एक आम नागरिक निवासी...
    Star Plus - ek hasina thi
    Ek hasina thi serial I am very disappointed by Dr dayal...
    Airtel - Checking my call list
    Kindly provide me the incoming and outgoing call details...