pf office pune

Consumer complaints and reviews about pf office pune

Sushil Thakre

Feb 10, 2016

NOT RECEIVED CLAIM YET

I am Mr. Sushil D. thakre submitted my claim in December 2015 through organisation. furthermore i have checked claim status on 1st of JAN. 2016 which was mentioning the claim recieved on 31/12/2015, since then i am seeing the same massege which as under.

STATUS for Member ID: PUPUN00217720000010781

Claim ID : PUPUN151200056778
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (PUPUN00217720000010781) has been approved. Payment is under process.

Claim ID : PUPUN151200056779
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (PUPUN00217720000010781) has been approved. Payment is under process.

so kindly do the needful to deposit my claim to my given bank.

thanking you.
satish katkar

Jan 20, 2016

uan not register

my date of berth not mach please sent me my uan no my dete of berth 29/4/1995 and my mob.8855059727
my pf no:MH:34728/53802
satish katkar

Jan 20, 2016

uan not register

MeenaDoddapaneni

Jan 12, 2016

PF withdrawl

I have submitted the PF withdrawl application in the month of July 2015. Till now, i do not see any amount deposited in my bank account or any further information w.r.t my PF withdrawal status. Would appreciate an necessary action on this.
MeenaDoddapaneni

Jan 12, 2016

PF withdrawal status

I have submitted the pf withdrawl application along with notary and blank cheque in the month of July. Till now, i do not see any amount deposited in my bank account or any further information w.r.t my PF withdrawal status.

Meena
tamalg04

Dec 29, 2015

PF Form Approved But Amount Not Transfer In My Account.Long Time Pending(EPF PUNE)

Hi Sir,

This is Tamal Ghosh Pf number (PU-PUN 0307102 000 0000061)
I want to inform you that I’m trying to withdrawal my EPF Amount Since May 2015.
But still I am unable to withdrawal PF amount . After discussed with (EPF PUNE)I knew that
My PF -Account No (PUPUN03071020000000061) has been approved. But they are not able to transfer Amount in my Axis bank Account Number

(...............) .

Also they suggest me to discussed with bank to clear all this things .But after discussed with bank they told
Me that my account has no problem again Bank suggest me to discuss with Epf Dept for the same.

So I request you kindly look into this matter and do the needful.
Name-Tamal Ghosh
EPF A/C Number-PU-PUN-0307102-000-0000061

Bank A/C Number-....................

Mob-9593742891

Please Note-Last time i have attested ASR Form by Bank Manager for that EPF Pune
Has rejected my Claim.

But Before that 3 times EPF Pune cannot transfer Claim amout in Bank Account .
Even They cannot confirmed me what was the issue.

Again I have send Asr Form But Still Not get any response From EPF Pune.

With Regards,

Tamal Ghosh
rohitmine.1987

Dec 28, 2015

FORM 10C PF WITHDRAWAL NOT RECIEVED

I applied for pf withdrawal FORM 19 & FORM 10 ,
MY amount of FORM 19 is recieved 10 days ago dated 20th Dec,2015 but till date i not rercieved amount for FORM 10 .

So please confirm when i will recieved my balance amount of FORM 10 .
CLAIM ID -: PUPUN151200024949
Member Account No (PUPUN03024530000001363)

REGARDS
ROHIT KR
rounakdasri1610

Dec 27, 2015

Pf office rejected form and reason not rrelevant and not matching to process resulting and delay for no reason

Officials just want people to take whatever they say even when it makes no sense. Form rejected for form 15 missing when not required per tenurity and forced to submit it as a new form even when not required delaying the process by 1.5months.
Grievance officer also had no answer to the reason of rejection and just sticked to the reason stating that form 15 was incomplete when form 15 is not required when employement term is over 5years. Even when told this to the officer he forced to fill a new form have it attested by employer and resubmit with 2 copies of form 15 and bank details. This has delayed withdrawal by 1.5 months and is yet pending as form needs to be attested and resent from Gurgaon. Even when explained all this and even when the reason of rejection being incorrect i was further forced to resubmit the new form and they cant do anything about it.
Ac# 121899/12247

Dec 20, 2015

Online PF transfer

I have applied for online PF transfer from PF account PUPUN00037950000106030 to new PF account PUPUN00341250000008558.

Earlier company have submitted everything on 26th Nov 15. I still can not see balance transfer. How much time it takes when all the formalities have been completed. Where to contact for queries?
SGCIMS5

Dec 12, 2015

PF Transfer

My pervious PF account No. 0080833/000/0000016, at Aurangabad, From that Account my PF was transferred in SBI Account at Pune. That no.11099449541, (IFSC code SBIN0000454) Amt Rs.162881 on dated 29/01/2015, Till date This PF amount not transferred in my New PF Account =MH-0012345/000/0001161, at Pune PF office. Please Transper it on new Account.

THanks with regards

Shinde M.C.
M.No.7588536209
safikul islam

Dec 12, 2015

PF NOT RECEIVED

This is Safikul islam, i have claimed my pf its arround 4 month done but i did'nt get my pf ammount. my pf no is MH/300826/919.
So can you please help me with check it out then let me know.

Thanks &regards
SAFIKUL ISLAM.
kumbharsagar

Nov 29, 2015

online portal always seem to be down...is any representative taking action against this complaints???

the online portal is always down apart from the index page all other links are not working http://www.epfopune.gov.in/aboutus.html

following exception is given
Server Application Unavailable

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.
a_mahamuni

Nov 18, 2015

Request to change pension A/c sbi branch location Pune to Karad

My uncle R.K.Pandit is a pensioner and avails pension from SBI Dehu Road Pune Branch.
He is now settled in Karad.
He is very sick and can not afford to travel from Karad to Pune for life certificate every year.
Is it possible to change bank branch location from Pune to Karad?
Please inform me the procedure.
anil mahamuni.
Cell no 8097440609
srav.chandupatla@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2015

PF Withdrawal Status

HI Team,

I have submitted my pf withdrawal forms in PUNE PF office on 28th of october 2015. and when i check for status in online i could see below message. Hence request you to please let me know by when the amount would credit to my account.

STATUS for Member ID: PUPUN00342240000127600

Claim ID : PUPUN151000056492
Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO PUPUN00342240000127600 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 28.10.2015 IS UNDER PROCESS.

Claim ID : PUPUN151000056488
Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO PUPUN00342240000127600 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 28.10.2015 IS UNDER PROCESS

Sravan
Email : Srav.chandupatla@gmail.com
Kedar saindane

Oct 26, 2015

Pf amount not received my bank account

My name is kedar pandit saindane. I submitted pf form but pf amount not received.
My pf no:- MH/PUN/302604/000993
Please check my pf status and reply back

Thanks regarding.
dnrajan

Aug 23, 2015

Partial Amount received

My PF number is MH/33543/020737. PF calim form was submitted by my employer on behalf of me. My form 10C has been rejected where as my service in the KPIT Technologies Ltd.is around 34 months. My bank account has been credited Rs 21042.00 on 8th June 2015. which is very less. So can you please give me the details of amount submitted by my employer so that i can clarify with the employer.

Natarajan
LAXMIKANT VEER

Aug 20, 2015

pension not received

i have not received pension from Aug. 2014 to til date Against PPO No. 14468.
i will submits at present certificate thought bank & self at more 4 tims, but not received any response from you so pl. do the need full. now am alon.
vishaldongare

Aug 5, 2015

MH/121379/174 PF not received

dear sir,
I had submitted my pf withdraw form. but not receive 40% amount
60% amount is receive.
what is issue for 40% amount. please check and replay sir.
and not display the status & update pass book.

vishal Dongare
+91 9175672124
vish21.dongare@gmail.com
kadapa

Aug 5, 2015

UAN Number

This is vijayabhaskar and my eps number is PU/PUN/0031643/00E/0030884, please provide UAN Number.

Please replay ASAP.

V.Vijayabhaskar
Nishitha Shree

Jul 16, 2015

PF Amount not credited

Dear Sir/Madam

sub:- PF Amount withdrawal

As I am Bhavya SN i was working in Tata Business support & services (TBBS) I Left my job in 26/9/2012 only in March 2013 i applied PF in Bangalore TBBS still now my amount is not credited in my account since from 3 years i am fallowing this issue with office they are not giving proper response kindly request do the needful to credit my PF in my account
My Employee id: 00055820.
PF No:mh/pun/120613/46528.

Bhavya
9538719591
anuraj_1608

Jul 14, 2015

Unable to open EPOF Site

I am not able to open www.epfindia.com site ,I want to raised fund transfer request .
Could you please assist is this site is under maintains if so till when this is under maintenance.

Anuraj
MADHAVI S. PANDIT

Feb 4, 2015

Non receipt of Pension Scheme Certificate

My Name is Mrs. Madhavi S. Pandit, My PF A/C No MH 32573/21 . I have submitted all relevant documents required by PF office Akurdi pune regarding PF pension scheme certificate before six months. but till date I didn't get any respose or reply from the PF office. Please I want to know my Pension scheme certificate status. when I will get it?.

naren965

Jan 9, 2015

PF Not Received

I am Narendran T

I was applied my PF on Oct 2008 and it will process on March 2009, but my PF Amount was returned back to PF office, due to my Bank branch name is incorrect.

Thus I am unable to received my PF amount till now. Could you please assist me. How to get my PF amount. If I need to submit any additional documents kindly reply me so I can submit the same.

Name : Narendran T
Employer Name : Astute corporate services pvt ltd
PF Details : PF / FPF Claim - MH / 121849 / 446
Vandana Jannu Sidram

Nov 21, 2014

DETAILS OF PERSONAL a/C

KINDLY give necessary details of my PF A/c 00301360000002039 as I have doubt regarding receipt of my PF payment.
The details should be furnished from 20.06.2011to 20.04.14 at your earliest.
WR
Vandana Jannu
jannu37@yahoo.com
cell-9689060895
Moomin

Sep 27, 2014

Against PF office Akurdi,

My PF account number MH/PUN/21772/004424 has been settled as per the online detail shown by member balance since last six months . But i fail to understand why the payment has not been credited to my bank account . Kindly look into the matter urgently and early action will really be appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Moomin Rashid Wani
Srinagar (J&K)
moominrashid@gmail.com

avenues india pvt.ltd - money refund
    I had recharged my idea mobile through paytm recharge in 2...
    wall climbing car - Not working properly
    My order number was 19998214 and is not working properly
    Panasonic LED model 40C400D TV - Defective Panasonic LED model 40C400D
    Hello, With due regards I wish you inform you that I am...
    Unitech - non payment on maturity fdr
    Second Request on 12/2/16 To: FDR DIVISION,...
    eBay.in - product not received
    I ordered iphone 6s from ebay.in 26th January 2016 which...
    ross velly - rosse velly
    Dear sir . I will inform you for ross velly scam...
    IFB - liar Service executive
    I got call from your service center (7695 957 652) for...
    Monginis - Poor delivery for cake
    HI I have ordered Cake from Monginis and they sms that...