pf office pune

Consumer complaints and reviews about pf office pune

sahoo05354

Sep 13, 2016

PF amount not received

My name is Jagadish Chandra Sahoo. My pf number is MH/33130/004783. I submitted my pf form 40 days ago but not received my amount . So please verify it and give my amount in my account. Thanks & regards , Jagadish chandra sahoo ,
Mob no- 9937914236
Email id - sahoo.jaga1@gmail.com
shantaram9049

Jul 11, 2016

About PF money Return

I am Shantaram Adhar Patil
I was a employee of Rediant facility (security service) on the designation of guard.
I have submitted documents to Rediant on dt 3rd of May please check my pf account and proceed to return PF money.
PF NO - MH/PUN/124813/6999

Thanks!

Shantaram Patil
Dushyant Pareek

Jul 3, 2016

PF amount withdrawal no status

I submitted my pf withdrawal form in Feb, 2016 to the organization named Mechatronics Systems Pvt. Ltd., Pune where I was previously employed. But still I have not received my pf money.
PF account No. - PU/PUN/0307436/000/0000030.
The company official is saying that they submitted the form on 5 April, 2016 to the agent, but it is not yet transferred to the pf office. They are asking me to resubmit the form. Please give me advice on this issue as if I resubmit the form, the process will again take 3-4 months. I am getting No records found status when I check my PF claim status online. Please help.

Dushyant Harish PAreek
anilqa

Jun 2, 2016

PF Amount not received

HI,

I have submitted PF withdraw claim on May-13-2016 and i could see no status for my PF account No : PUPUN00312020000010643.

Please let me know the process details.

Thanks in advance.

Anil B

May 14, 2016

Epf Amount Is Not deposit in Epf Account

My Name Is Rajendra Shivaji Maral. I Am Working At Sinhgad Springs Dale Schools As a Bus Driver. Sinhgad Education Society Yerandavna, Pune. Is Not Deposit Epf Amount In My Account( No MH/PUN /31676 /000/6027) from last 1& Half Years. I Want Withdrawal My Pf, Because Still I Am Not Work in Sinhgad Education Society. I Submitted My Pf Withdrawal Application to Education Society On 23/10/15. But They Are Not Deposit My Balance Epf Amount In My Epf Account No MH /PUN /31676 /000 /6027.
pdanielraj

May 5, 2016

i din recieve pf

im pdaniel raj
i worked in tbss
i din recieve the pf amount
emp id 66549

daniel
pdanielraj

May 5, 2016

i din recieve pf

im p daniel raj worked for tbss for 3 and half years they din give the pf amount so far pls check and do the needful
my relieving date is 26 nov 2015
id 66549
pf number MH/PUN/120613/54832

daniel tbss
NILESH NIBANDHE

Apr 6, 2016

Pf application rejected

sir i have submitted pf form but both form 19 and 10c is rejected please give me details why is it rejected and what can i do again my no is PU PUN 301331 2825
Dharma0011

Mar 22, 2016

PF Amount not credited

PF Amount not credited
Dear Sir/Madam

sub:- PF Amount withdrawal

As I am Dharmappa U, i was working in Tata Business support & services (TBBS) I Left my job in 30/06/2015 i applied PF in Bellari (Karnataka )TBBS still now my amount is not credited in my account since from 10 months I am fallowing this issue with office they are not giving proper response kindly request do the needful to credit my PF in my account
My Employee id: 98521.
PF No: MH/PUN/12061381545

Dharmappa U
deepa Sonawane

Feb 24, 2016

pf form rejection reason

pf no mh/pun/122419/1225 my pf form reject.please send rejection reason.
Sushil Thakre

Feb 10, 2016

NOT RECEIVED CLAIM YET

I am Mr. Sushil D. thakre submitted my claim in December 2015 through organisation. furthermore i have checked claim status on 1st of JAN. 2016 which was mentioning the claim recieved on 31/12/2015, since then i am seeing the same massege which as under.

STATUS for Member ID: PUPUN00217720000010781

Claim ID : PUPUN151200056778
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (PUPUN00217720000010781) has been approved. Payment is under process.

Claim ID : PUPUN151200056779
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (PUPUN00217720000010781) has been approved. Payment is under process.

so kindly do the needful to deposit my claim to my given bank.

thanking you.
satish katkar

Jan 20, 2016

uan not register

my date of berth not mach please sent me my uan no my dete of berth 29/4/1995 and my mob.8855059727
my pf no:MH:34728/53802
satish katkar

Jan 20, 2016

uan not register

MeenaDoddapaneni

Jan 12, 2016

PF withdrawl

I have submitted the PF withdrawl application in the month of July 2015. Till now, i do not see any amount deposited in my bank account or any further information w.r.t my PF withdrawal status. Would appreciate an necessary action on this.
MeenaDoddapaneni

Jan 12, 2016

PF withdrawal status

I have submitted the pf withdrawl application along with notary and blank cheque in the month of July. Till now, i do not see any amount deposited in my bank account or any further information w.r.t my PF withdrawal status.

Meena
tamalg04

Dec 29, 2015

PF Form Approved But Amount Not Transfer In My Account.Long Time Pending(EPF PUNE)

Hi Sir,

This is Tamal Ghosh Pf number (PU-PUN 0307102 000 0000061)
I want to inform you that I’m trying to withdrawal my EPF Amount Since May 2015.
But still I am unable to withdrawal PF amount . After discussed with (EPF PUNE)I knew that
My PF -Account No (PUPUN03071020000000061) has been approved. But they are not able to transfer Amount in my Axis bank Account Number

(...............) .

Also they suggest me to discussed with bank to clear all this things .But after discussed with bank they told
Me that my account has no problem again Bank suggest me to discuss with Epf Dept for the same.

So I request you kindly look into this matter and do the needful.
Name-Tamal Ghosh
EPF A/C Number-PU-PUN-0307102-000-0000061

Bank A/C Number-....................

Mob-9593742891

Please Note-Last time i have attested ASR Form by Bank Manager for that EPF Pune
Has rejected my Claim.

But Before that 3 times EPF Pune cannot transfer Claim amout in Bank Account .
Even They cannot confirmed me what was the issue.

Again I have send Asr Form But Still Not get any response From EPF Pune.

With Regards,

Tamal Ghosh
rohitmine.1987

Dec 28, 2015

FORM 10C PF WITHDRAWAL NOT RECIEVED

I applied for pf withdrawal FORM 19 & FORM 10 ,
MY amount of FORM 19 is recieved 10 days ago dated 20th Dec,2015 but till date i not rercieved amount for FORM 10 .

So please confirm when i will recieved my balance amount of FORM 10 .
CLAIM ID -: PUPUN151200024949
Member Account No (PUPUN03024530000001363)

REGARDS
ROHIT KR
rounakdasri1610

Dec 27, 2015

Pf office rejected form and reason not rrelevant and not matching to process resulting and delay for no reason

Officials just want people to take whatever they say even when it makes no sense. Form rejected for form 15 missing when not required per tenurity and forced to submit it as a new form even when not required delaying the process by 1.5months.
Grievance officer also had no answer to the reason of rejection and just sticked to the reason stating that form 15 was incomplete when form 15 is not required when employement term is over 5years. Even when told this to the officer he forced to fill a new form have it attested by employer and resubmit with 2 copies of form 15 and bank details. This has delayed withdrawal by 1.5 months and is yet pending as form needs to be attested and resent from Gurgaon. Even when explained all this and even when the reason of rejection being incorrect i was further forced to resubmit the new form and they cant do anything about it.
Ac# 121899/12247

Dec 20, 2015

Online PF transfer

I have applied for online PF transfer from PF account PUPUN00037950000106030 to new PF account PUPUN00341250000008558.

Earlier company have submitted everything on 26th Nov 15. I still can not see balance transfer. How much time it takes when all the formalities have been completed. Where to contact for queries?
SGCIMS5

Dec 12, 2015

PF Transfer

My pervious PF account No. 0080833/000/0000016, at Aurangabad, From that Account my PF was transferred in SBI Account at Pune. That no.11099449541, (IFSC code SBIN0000454) Amt Rs.162881 on dated 29/01/2015, Till date This PF amount not transferred in my New PF Account =MH-0012345/000/0001161, at Pune PF office. Please Transper it on new Account.

THanks with regards

Shinde M.C.
M.No.7588536209
safikul islam

Dec 12, 2015

PF NOT RECEIVED

This is Safikul islam, i have claimed my pf its arround 4 month done but i did'nt get my pf ammount. my pf no is MH/300826/919.
So can you please help me with check it out then let me know.

Thanks &regards
SAFIKUL ISLAM.
kumbharsagar

Nov 29, 2015

online portal always seem to be down...is any representative taking action against this complaints???

the online portal is always down apart from the index page all other links are not working http://www.epfopune.gov.in/aboutus.html

following exception is given
Server Application Unavailable

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.
a_mahamuni

Nov 18, 2015

Request to change pension A/c sbi branch location Pune to Karad

My uncle R.K.Pandit is a pensioner and avails pension from SBI Dehu Road Pune Branch.
He is now settled in Karad.
He is very sick and can not afford to travel from Karad to Pune for life certificate every year.
Is it possible to change bank branch location from Pune to Karad?
Please inform me the procedure.
anil mahamuni.
Cell no 8097440609
srav.chandupatla@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2015

PF Withdrawal Status

HI Team,

I have submitted my pf withdrawal forms in PUNE PF office on 28th of october 2015. and when i check for status in online i could see below message. Hence request you to please let me know by when the amount would credit to my account.

STATUS for Member ID: PUPUN00342240000127600

Claim ID : PUPUN151000056492
Status : CLAIM FORM 10C FOR WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO PUPUN00342240000127600 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 28.10.2015 IS UNDER PROCESS.

Claim ID : PUPUN151000056488
Status : CLAIM FORM 19 FOR PF SETTLEMENT FOR MEMBER ACCOUNT NO PUPUN00342240000127600 HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 28.10.2015 IS UNDER PROCESS

Sravan
Email : Srav.chandupatla@gmail.com
Kedar saindane

Oct 26, 2015

Pf amount not received my bank account

My name is kedar pandit saindane. I submitted pf form but pf amount not received.
My pf no:- MH/PUN/302604/000993
Please check my pf status and reply back

Thanks regarding.

snapdeal - Ordered Tablet ANd inside package only a boxfull of...
    Hello Snap Deal team,, I have taken this product to...
    Chief Minister Uttar Pradesh Mr Akhilesh Yadav - UPPCL (Indirapuram Ghaziabad)
    Dear Sir, With due respect, I would like to tell you...
    E-word teleshopping - salery
    mera name jyoti dongre hai .or me multai ki rahne wali...
    mp online - Rail neer water are not available in train no 12394
    Hum aabhi NDLS to PNBE. Train no 12394..we B3 me hu.or...
    SCTS - Teacher beating
    English teacher of amaravathi is beaten my son but my sons...
    Reliance Jio - no network
    Dear Team, My sim activated but in my house/colony having...
    Reliance gsm mobile network - Recharge not done... money deducted from account
    I have done a recharge of ₹ 120 on mob no..9359908575...
    Book my offer - llllllllllll
    ONLINE SHOPPING RECHARGE COMPLAINTS Any Time This...
    Aircel 3G - Aircel 3g not at all in my region which was working before
    Aircel No.:9066780501 Alternate No.:8747901198 Location...
    Voonik - llllllllllolikiki
    ONLINE SHOPPING RECHARGE COMPLAINTS Any Time This...