Poorvika mobiles

Consumer complaints and reviews about Poorvika mobiles

RS Guru

Jul 1, 2015

Need Mobile

Team - Am Sivaguru, I purchased SONY Mobile (Model - E2363) on 14th June'15 in Medavakkam Poorvika Show Room, stating that within 8 days from purchased date I found faulty in Speaker , Sim card is not working properly while insert the duel sim,

So I reached poorvika show room on 22nd June'15 for replacement of mobile but they said only we can do service for mobile.

since again I reached to Sony Service in Tambaram West they said within 2 or 3 days we will resolved your mobile problem & get back to you.

After collected my mobile I got the Message from Sony Service Center stating that Valid for 7days, but still I didn't get my mobile status, when I called to service center & Manager they not giving proper response & even though he is not picking the call also after 4 to 5 calls only he is picking the call on regularly.

I don't know who are the right person to contact for my mobile status.

I need my mobile coming Friday are else I will approach customer court and file case against SONY Company , Sony Service Center & Poorvika Mobile.

With Regards,

RS Guru

+91 90030 32354
Rishikeshjayaram

Jun 29, 2015

Employees Language

No proper service or response from Poorvika ambattur if we face some problem and please do check up with the employees language while they talk to the customers, they dont even bother us once the amount is paid and if we end up with some problem they try to escape please do check with this
Prakash SN

Jun 25, 2015

price above MRP

Strongly recommend not to buy mobile from poorvika mobiles. Worst service and cost is high.
Price of mobile is more than MRP .
Cheating ........
Poorvika porur worst service
Poorvika manali price more than MRP
NIJAMTHEEN

Jun 18, 2015

waste of money for insurance in poorvika mobile insurance

Irresponsibility from the poorvika customer care.i get damage my mobile.i insured 460 rupees for 1 year in poorvika protect service insurance.they said insurance ll available only you met an accident while driving.i ask with their suppose while road accident i heavyly injured then after my death forwhat we r going to claim an insurance???
Sowmiya.P

May 21, 2015

Worst Customer Service

I've purchased lava iris X5 mobile at Poorvika on 05.10.2014, along with Poorvika protection service insurance, and on 10.04.15 my mobile display got damaged, and my insurance policy has pickup service so they taken my mobile from my house on 15.04.15, they said my mobile will get ready in 10 working days, but sill now I did not get my mobile, they are telling number of reasons when I ask about my mobile, and no one is ready to answer and they are very rude if I keep on ask about my mobile. and yesterday I called them and asking for mobile, but they are telling still my mobile is not ready and I asked for the valid reason but they disconnected my call and after that I could not reach them itself and their main service number is completely blank, now I don't know how to approach them and get my mobile back, first they were telling number of reason for not approving my insurance claim, they were asking for a written letter also and I send that also through mail, but after that also they are telling number of reason for not approving insurance claim, but now I told them I want my mobile back soon and ready to pay the amount without insurance also, but still I did not get my mobile, this is the worst service I got it. really I need some way to get my mobile back soon. any higher authorities should look through this.
sowmyajk

May 20, 2015

Worst Customer service

Hi , I have given my Lava Iirs Aplha mobile which I purchased 3 months ago for servicing on 7th May 2015 . The Lava service center has completed their service on 14th may and I have got a message from the Lava service center that my mobile is ready and moved to Poorvika service center . On 15th I called poorvika center to know the status they said they will need to do quality check and deliver it . They called up to my number on 16th Night and I have missed that call ( No calls after that ) . I have called up to the service center on 18th Monday and I got a reply that they will hand over the mobile to delivery person and he will deliver it to me with in 48 hrs. . It is today 20th more than 50 hrs. gone I called to know the status the reply was " The mobile model is changed and wrongly placed " no idea about the mobile . They are continuously dropping of my calls. I have not yet got my mobile . Its been 13 days . Worst service I have ever experienced.
Prabhu Amalraj

May 11, 2015

mobile service worst response

I have purchased a micromax canvas doodle 3 smart phone from poorvika. after two days the mobile is not working. I went to the PMP service centre in kodambakkam. They have told me it is a software problem and did software update. But after a week it was not working again. I went again to PMP service centre. They have told me it is a touch screen problem and told me to come after 10 days. But after 10 days they simply told me it will take 10 days more to get the mobile back. Really such a worst service. Name only big for Poorvika. But customer service is so bad.
Rehna

May 9, 2015

No response for the complaints

I had purchased a tablet from the Poorvika mobiles and got it insured from the seller itself. With in a month the tab got nonfunctional. Contacted the pick up service personals many time but they haven't collected the tab even after 5 days after complaint.my humble request is, If u people cant provide the facilities such as pick up service pls do not claim such things and cheat the customers. Very disappointed with the services.
chandran_786

May 4, 2015

worst mobile service is poorvika

worst service...don't buy any one from there..last month i gave one Mobil to services center but after 10 days they are not update any feedback to me than i call to customer care they tool very worst feedback to me . dear friends don't purchase any thing in poorvika .
maniarasu

Mar 19, 2015

MAking Customer to Accept Manufacturing defect Products

Dear Sir/Madam

To the Concerned Authorities , I would like to address the Grievance regarding the Purchase of my NOKIO Mobile – 108 Model

Issue Recap :

My Intention of Purchasing was a Gift for my Aunt at Kerala ,
As I was planning to go to Kerala on 13th/March , I purchased this mobile near my office – Hopes Location – Coimbatore ; “Poorvika” on 5th March - 2015
As it was a gift , I didn't Opened the Box and I took it to Kerala , [ I can Produce Train Tickets ] . On 15th Sunday , My Aunt Opened the Phone box and made a first call .

During the First call itself , we could make it that the particular speaker was not working , as we could not hear/speak ,
When we switched on the Speaker Mode , we could hear ? But in normal mode we could not hear .

So I repacked and visited Coimbatore on 16th Evening and reached poorvika on 18th Wednesday and reported this Manufacturing defect .

Service at Shop :

Initially the service person discussed and asked me to sit , so they could give me an another phone .
Later they went to the Manager and after that a Lady came and set , that the Bill is on 5th of March , so Two weeks , Generally it should be within a week .
so I replied that I just used this phone on 15th ? Then she replied , then we can check when the IMEI number was activated ,if it is within 7 days , we could replace .

Agreeing this statement , I agreed to give the phone along with the scanned bill and left the show room .

Next day , 19th Morning , I re-visited the show room again , I discussed with Mohan – Account manager of the showroom . He said , we also support customer and said .
Billing is not an issue , if the Nokio agrees , we could replace , even we can provide duplicate bills with post dated , only issue is IMEI usage ?

I replied , yesterday as your manager said , kindly check the IMEI no and check the usage . If it is with in less than 7 days , kindly replace.
He said , That is what he also has communicated to the boy , who has taken it to the service centre and we will wait for the feed back .
While leaving also , I informed if Nokio is declining , I would like to know the IMEI usage data in written form / Hard-copy report, so I could approach consumer court .

In afternoon , they called me and said they they won’t replace it and they have serviced it .

Area of Concern :

1. The Phone was given only to verify the IMEI usage and now they have serviced without my knowledge and reverting their own words that I provided for service ?
2. And they say , that it is a Software update for Speaker Issue ?
3. I called the customer care at 09566011855 – I addressed my Grievance , An Lady Executive said Initially within 4 days of purchase you have to revert ? you can find from the recording
And in the midst of conversation , she said that when it is out of our sale , we are not responsible for replacement ? only service warranty applies .

This is COMPLETE misguide of customer , where you could have verified my IMEI usage ? But u conflicted your own Inputs .
You serviced saying it was a software update ? u said bill is not an issue , u can produce duplicate bills ? but now Everything they want , is to wash the hands saying that Poorvika is just a Point of sale ,
Even when a Product has manufacturing defects and went out from the point of purchase , we have to accept the defective product and get it serviced .

I wanted to Escalate this Issue to Top level , but they failed to provide any number ,
I don't know ,they have given Info@poorvika.com & Support@poorvika.com to contact , I will try my level best to reach top level to get it addressed .

Till now I have not got the product from showroom , I will wait to reach the top-level ? Let me explore some options to get JUSTICE , so it won’t impact another poor Customer .
maniarasu

Mar 19, 2015

Poorvika Mobiles Pvt Ltd

Issue Recap :

My Intention of Purchasing was a Gift for my Aunt at Kerala ,

Service at Shop :

Area of Concern :

2. And they say , that it is a Software update for Speaker Issue ?

saranya jothi

Mar 10, 2015

worst of delivery service

Dear Sir/Madam
i gave my mobile for service on 23rd of feburary to ur service centre. But till date i cant receive my mobile.really im getting irritate of ur customer side response.kindly do best service for customers
sekar.K

Sekar.k
sowmyarajeesh

Jan 26, 2015

worst mobile service is poorvika

worst service...don't buy any one from there..last month i bought one mobile from there..accidentally on the third day i slipped down from staircase mobile's display gone..on 26 th December 2014 they took mobile for service.i called them lot of times..but their responds was very bad..sine one 1 month i didn't get my mobile.also they didn't provide any secondary mobile to me.service center,call center and sales team all r telling that they don't know each other..the worst service centre is poorvika's..they r not giving any value to customer
pradeepraja.p

Jan 15, 2015

poor service

hi ...
i purchased lava iris x5 in poorvika... they told regarding the insurance plan and pick up service... they speak very gently...
but they are not behave like dat... actually my mobile was occurring speaker problem with in a month... i called d pick up service , after three days later he got my mobile for service purpose... dats all pa... still they dint return my mobile... 10 days went still they are givin my mobile...so dont go anyone to that insurance plan... very worst service... i think dat insurance plan s for only money making purpose... i dont know y dey are doin like dis...
abinezz

Jan 3, 2015

sim card slot was missing

sir, the sim card slot of my phone lava arc111 was missing and i can't insert sim when i found this and complain to the poorvika showroom in marthandam they did not respond properly and was mis behaving towards the customer this was been done several times if they do so there will be no customers for poorvika to buy any kind of phones so please take necessary kind of action and reply me soon.
ayyanar2015

Dec 20, 2014

promotional offer-cheating by poorvika

purchased one mobile from poorvika and they promised one gift. after purchase they are refusing to issue the promised gift (which was promised for higher price gift ) and they are giving 20% value worth of a gift when compared with their promise...during complaint they are telling why u have accepted the less worthy gift and now we can not do anything....really a big cheaters ....and people having less knowledge about these types of schemes , ,,,not able to follow-up the these type of issues ?????????????
Balacoolrider

Dec 16, 2014

HTC DESIRE 516

I AM
I have bought a mobile HTC desire 516 and it got many problem in 7 day and i gave complaints regarding this to them they cant exchange the mobile which was purchased for 13400. And i gave it for service it became 20 days and i haven't received the mobile yet. I want a proper response for the thing which i purchased.!!!
I AM VERY MUCH HESTIATED ON THEIR RESPONSE FROM FUNMALL BRANCH, COIMBATORE.

I NEED QUICK RESPONSE FROM YOUR END , OTHERWISE I WILL MOVE TO THE CONSUMER COURT.
Balacoolrider

Dec 16, 2014

HTC DESIRE 516

I AM VERY MUCH HESTIATED ON THEIR RESPONSE FROM FUNMALL BRANCH, COIMBATORE.

Elumalai Ram

Dec 14, 2014

Poorvika Fraud Protection Plan

Hi all..My kind request... dont get microsoft lumia 535 mobile...Worst mobile from microsoft. system getting handed,
performance is very slow. useless stupid mobile phone from microsoft. Just falling from my bed , phone front glass got
demaged and broken...Just email me i will send images of that phone images. for service they ask me 5800..
I wasted 9000 rupees..Dont want any one waste the money from buying that mobile.
email. elumalai.ram@gmail.com
badriraj

Dec 14, 2014

FAULT IN CELKON CHARM MOBILE

I purchased a celkon charm mobile from Poorvika Nanganallu branch vide their inv no 13341 dt 22.11.14 .After inserting the sim I came to know that the key pads are not working and approached the shop. They sent for service on 05.12.2014 and till date there is no proper response from Poorvika people.If such is the service condition of Poorvika then what is the use of buying mobiles from them.The matter may be immediately attended and earlier reply is expected at the earliest.
zoom2ranjeet

Dec 12, 2014

Complaint against Poorvika Mobiles

I have purchased Airtel SIM card from Poorvika mobiles Tambaram opposite to Tambaram municipality. No proper response from the staff or person working there. When try to get the info about the SIM card activation no one is taking responsibility to give the information. On 8-Dec-2014 they said they have lost the Airtel form with the proof I have submitted and then ask me to fill up the form again and will get activate the mobile number within 24 Hrs. Still the SIM is has not activated. Today on 12-deC-2014 they said my signature is mismatching on the proof which I have submitted. I am very much frustated with the service received from the Poorvika mobiles. All I need is proper information from the staff and prompt service which they promise to give. Please take this complaint seriously and respond back to me ASAP. Thanks and Regards, Ranjeet Kumar, Kelabakkam OMR.
mimmi12

Nov 21, 2014

Cheating in repair service

I went to cut the sim card into a micro sim card, the attending person did thatt for Rs.50. Then I by mistake put that empty adapter into the slot and couldn't take it out. The person warned me to give it for repair and I asked him to cut the sim card from both the sides and remove it without opening, but he pulled it hard and a leg in the slot was broken. Then other person from the same shop said he could replace it in half an hour for Rs.350. He was coming out of the room and going in and coming again, talking with his colleague, chating and also attending some other customers in suggesting phones, but still telling me the problem is so critical and complicated.. And repeated the same for 2 and a half an hour. Then said, it will work now, but the soltering is not good and not to change the sim card in that slot. But it didnt work after 5 days! So checked and saw that the slot was not replaced at all. He cheated for 350 rupees, but claiming that they provide genuine spare parts! Then I hard pressed the broken leg of the sim card holder withe same sim card, and now its working. I am thinking to file a case on Poorvika, will do after finding if there are any more complaints there like this or not? I chose Poorvika just because I thought they would be genuine, they are cheating so mean, like any other cheap shops.
lithin

Sep 23, 2014

using of mobile

I boat new samsung s4 mini mobil last week that mobil when we using Internet its automatically switch off vll give tha mobil to Samsung serives center again that same problem iz coming vry bad service given u r poorivaka... center they not make shore any thing
Kamalinee Mukherjee

Sep 11, 2014

Poorvika Mobile customer service

Dear farookmunna as far as i know this is not a vendor responsibility to look at your mobile.. you can contact HTC service center and ask them complete process, how many days it takes to repair??
poorvika staff can help you to locate the respective mobile center, i will suggest you to go and visit service center one more time.

signal records - Revision of service pension Group E
    Sir, 1. Enclosed herewith please find perform for...
    Auto Rickshaw - Pune - Heavily Charged....Stupid Auto Driver
    I was visited to Pune on Official duty. I traveled from...
    India Posts - corier
    My courier nort257155787hk not deliver
    BSNL - RECHARGE
    recharge through yours and deducted money from my account...
    Lemon Vacation - Holiday Club, Chennai - LEMON VACATION
    FRAUD POLITICS PERSON'S COMPANY BEWARE OF DOGS,...
    Flipkart.com - Phone is not worworkig
    As I bought Micromax nitro 311 on 26.06.2015 Rs 7199 and...
    Delhi Police - Mobile Phone Theft/Lost - Lost Mobile
    The SHO, Sub:- Lost Mobile My self is Ramesh Kumar....
    MOMA Scholarship - moma scholarship is approved but not yet received the...
    Respected sir, I had applied moma scholarship in the...
    scholarship - I need help for get my scholarship
    To, Samaj Kalyan Adhikari samaj kalyan vibhag...
    Aircel - Charging for unsubscribed services
    Have been charged 30 for subscription of tini tv pack...