Poorvika mobiles

Consumer complaints and reviews about Poorvika mobiles

maniarasu

Mar 19, 2015

MAking Customer to Accept Manufacturing defect Products

Dear Sir/Madam

To the Concerned Authorities , I would like to address the Grievance regarding the Purchase of my NOKIO Mobile – 108 Model

Issue Recap :

My Intention of Purchasing was a Gift for my Aunt at Kerala ,
As I was planning to go to Kerala on 13th/March , I purchased this mobile near my office – Hopes Location – Coimbatore ; “Poorvika” on 5th March - 2015
As it was a gift , I didn't Opened the Box and I took it to Kerala , [ I can Produce Train Tickets ] . On 15th Sunday , My Aunt Opened the Phone box and made a first call .

During the First call itself , we could make it that the particular speaker was not working , as we could not hear/speak ,
When we switched on the Speaker Mode , we could hear ? But in normal mode we could not hear .

So I repacked and visited Coimbatore on 16th Evening and reached poorvika on 18th Wednesday and reported this Manufacturing defect .

Service at Shop :

Initially the service person discussed and asked me to sit , so they could give me an another phone .
Later they went to the Manager and after that a Lady came and set , that the Bill is on 5th of March , so Two weeks , Generally it should be within a week .
so I replied that I just used this phone on 15th ? Then she replied , then we can check when the IMEI number was activated ,if it is within 7 days , we could replace .

Agreeing this statement , I agreed to give the phone along with the scanned bill and left the show room .

Next day , 19th Morning , I re-visited the show room again , I discussed with Mohan – Account manager of the showroom . He said , we also support customer and said .
Billing is not an issue , if the Nokio agrees , we could replace , even we can provide duplicate bills with post dated , only issue is IMEI usage ?

I replied , yesterday as your manager said , kindly check the IMEI no and check the usage . If it is with in less than 7 days , kindly replace.
He said , That is what he also has communicated to the boy , who has taken it to the service centre and we will wait for the feed back .
While leaving also , I informed if Nokio is declining , I would like to know the IMEI usage data in written form / Hard-copy report, so I could approach consumer court .

In afternoon , they called me and said they they won’t replace it and they have serviced it .

Area of Concern :

1. The Phone was given only to verify the IMEI usage and now they have serviced without my knowledge and reverting their own words that I provided for service ?
2. And they say , that it is a Software update for Speaker Issue ?
3. I called the customer care at 09566011855 – I addressed my Grievance , An Lady Executive said Initially within 4 days of purchase you have to revert ? you can find from the recording
And in the midst of conversation , she said that when it is out of our sale , we are not responsible for replacement ? only service warranty applies .

This is COMPLETE misguide of customer , where you could have verified my IMEI usage ? But u conflicted your own Inputs .
You serviced saying it was a software update ? u said bill is not an issue , u can produce duplicate bills ? but now Everything they want , is to wash the hands saying that Poorvika is just a Point of sale ,
Even when a Product has manufacturing defects and went out from the point of purchase , we have to accept the defective product and get it serviced .

I wanted to Escalate this Issue to Top level , but they failed to provide any number ,
I don't know ,they have given Info@poorvika.com & Support@poorvika.com to contact , I will try my level best to reach top level to get it addressed .

Till now I have not got the product from showroom , I will wait to reach the top-level ? Let me explore some options to get JUSTICE , so it won’t impact another poor Customer .
maniarasu

Mar 19, 2015

Poorvika Mobiles Pvt Ltd

Issue Recap :

My Intention of Purchasing was a Gift for my Aunt at Kerala ,

Service at Shop :

Area of Concern :

2. And they say , that it is a Software update for Speaker Issue ?

saranya jothi

Mar 10, 2015

worst of delivery service

Dear Sir/Madam
i gave my mobile for service on 23rd of feburary to ur service centre. But till date i cant receive my mobile.really im getting irritate of ur customer side response.kindly do best service for customers
sekar.K

Mobile Model number –GT-S5282

Sekar.k
sowmyarajeesh

Jan 26, 2015

worst mobile service is poorvika

worst service...don't buy any one from there..last month i bought one mobile from there..accidentally on the third day i slipped down from staircase mobile's display gone..on 26 th December 2014 they took mobile for service.i called them lot of times..but their responds was very bad..sine one 1 month i didn't get my mobile.also they didn't provide any secondary mobile to me.service center,call center and sales team all r telling that they don't know each other..the worst service centre is poorvika's..they r not giving any value to customer
pradeepraja.p

Jan 15, 2015

poor service

hi ...
i purchased lava iris x5 in poorvika... they told regarding the insurance plan and pick up service... they speak very gently...
but they are not behave like dat... actually my mobile was occurring speaker problem with in a month... i called d pick up service , after three days later he got my mobile for service purpose... dats all pa... still they dint return my mobile... 10 days went still they are givin my mobile...so dont go anyone to that insurance plan... very worst service... i think dat insurance plan s for only money making purpose... i dont know y dey are doin like dis...
abinezz

Jan 3, 2015

sim card slot was missing

sir, the sim card slot of my phone lava arc111 was missing and i can't insert sim when i found this and complain to the poorvika showroom in marthandam they did not respond properly and was mis behaving towards the customer this was been done several times if they do so there will be no customers for poorvika to buy any kind of phones so please take necessary kind of action and reply me soon.
ayyanar2015

Dec 20, 2014

promotional offer-cheating by poorvika

purchased one mobile from poorvika and they promised one gift. after purchase they are refusing to issue the promised gift (which was promised for higher price gift ) and they are giving 20% value worth of a gift when compared with their promise...during complaint they are telling why u have accepted the less worthy gift and now we can not do anything....really a big cheaters ....and people having less knowledge about these types of schemes , ,,,not able to follow-up the these type of issues ?????????????
Balacoolrider

Dec 16, 2014

HTC DESIRE 516

I AM
I have bought a mobile HTC desire 516 and it got many problem in 7 day and i gave complaints regarding this to them they cant exchange the mobile which was purchased for 13400. And i gave it for service it became 20 days and i haven't received the mobile yet. I want a proper response for the thing which i purchased.!!!
I AM VERY MUCH HESTIATED ON THEIR RESPONSE FROM FUNMALL BRANCH, COIMBATORE.

I NEED QUICK RESPONSE FROM YOUR END , OTHERWISE I WILL MOVE TO THE CONSUMER COURT.
Balacoolrider

Dec 16, 2014

HTC DESIRE 516

I AM VERY MUCH HESTIATED ON THEIR RESPONSE FROM FUNMALL BRANCH, COIMBATORE.

Elumalai Ram

Dec 14, 2014

Poorvika Fraud Protection Plan

Hi all..My kind request... dont get microsoft lumia 535 mobile...Worst mobile from microsoft. system getting handed,
performance is very slow. useless stupid mobile phone from microsoft. Just falling from my bed , phone front glass got
demaged and broken...Just email me i will send images of that phone images. for service they ask me 5800..
I wasted 9000 rupees..Dont want any one waste the money from buying that mobile.
email. elumalai.ram@gmail.com
badriraj

Dec 14, 2014

FAULT IN CELKON CHARM MOBILE

I purchased a celkon charm mobile from Poorvika Nanganallu branch vide their inv no 13341 dt 22.11.14 .After inserting the sim I came to know that the key pads are not working and approached the shop. They sent for service on 05.12.2014 and till date there is no proper response from Poorvika people.If such is the service condition of Poorvika then what is the use of buying mobiles from them.The matter may be immediately attended and earlier reply is expected at the earliest.
zoom2ranjeet

Dec 12, 2014

Complaint against Poorvika Mobiles

I have purchased Airtel SIM card from Poorvika mobiles Tambaram opposite to Tambaram municipality. No proper response from the staff or person working there. When try to get the info about the SIM card activation no one is taking responsibility to give the information. On 8-Dec-2014 they said they have lost the Airtel form with the proof I have submitted and then ask me to fill up the form again and will get activate the mobile number within 24 Hrs. Still the SIM is has not activated. Today on 12-deC-2014 they said my signature is mismatching on the proof which I have submitted. I am very much frustated with the service received from the Poorvika mobiles. All I need is proper information from the staff and prompt service which they promise to give. Please take this complaint seriously and respond back to me ASAP. Thanks and Regards, Ranjeet Kumar, Kelabakkam OMR.
mimmi12

Nov 21, 2014

Cheating in repair service

I went to cut the sim card into a micro sim card, the attending person did thatt for Rs.50. Then I by mistake put that empty adapter into the slot and couldn't take it out. The person warned me to give it for repair and I asked him to cut the sim card from both the sides and remove it without opening, but he pulled it hard and a leg in the slot was broken. Then other person from the same shop said he could replace it in half an hour for Rs.350. He was coming out of the room and going in and coming again, talking with his colleague, chating and also attending some other customers in suggesting phones, but still telling me the problem is so critical and complicated.. And repeated the same for 2 and a half an hour. Then said, it will work now, but the soltering is not good and not to change the sim card in that slot. But it didnt work after 5 days! So checked and saw that the slot was not replaced at all. He cheated for 350 rupees, but claiming that they provide genuine spare parts! Then I hard pressed the broken leg of the sim card holder withe same sim card, and now its working. I am thinking to file a case on Poorvika, will do after finding if there are any more complaints there like this or not? I chose Poorvika just because I thought they would be genuine, they are cheating so mean, like any other cheap shops.
lithin

Sep 23, 2014

using of mobile

I boat new samsung s4 mini mobil last week that mobil when we using Internet its automatically switch off vll give tha mobil to Samsung serives center again that same problem iz coming vry bad service given u r poorivaka... center they not make shore any thing
Kamalinee Mukherjee

Sep 11, 2014

Poorvika Mobile customer service

Dear farookmunna as far as i know this is not a vendor responsibility to look at your mobile.. you can contact HTC service center and ask them complete process, how many days it takes to repair??
poorvika staff can help you to locate the respective mobile center, i will suggest you to go and visit service center one more time.
farookmunna

Sep 8, 2014

service delivery too late

no response for my mobile HTC its given for repair...customer service is not at all giving correct and true information
S Mohanakrishnan

Aug 21, 2014

Poor Service of show room of Udamalpet

We, our family went to Poorvika Show Room, Udalmapet 14 Apr 2014 and purchased two mobiles from Poorvika (Karbon-A92 and Micromax A 66) Bill No 0845 and 0846 respectively. We have been disappointed about Karbonn Mobile because its charger was not working. Still it has problem to charge that mobile. Karbonn charger No 045957.

Many times we visited to Udamalpet Show Room. Our last visit is today evening 0830pm. But the staff of that show room are taking poor response and trying avoid this. The staff of that showroom are treating us in bad manner. They are not ready to solve this problem. Everytime they are asking the bill. They are simply telling we have no records here about sales and divert to enquire the Chennai Office. We feel that the staff will definitely spoil the image of Poorvika.

Kindly understand this problem and take the necessary steps to solve the charge problem and educate your staff.

Expecting your an early reply.
Your customer

S Mohanakrishnan
Udamalpet
Gopal palghat

Aug 20, 2014

Cheating in billing

I have purchased Lava mobile from Poorvika Mobile shop from Nangallur outlet, due to defect in mobile they changed the mobile, but at the time of exchange they have reduced the price. I have 6200/- in my invoice, but in their register only 6000/- entered. I have incurred a loss. sales persons are not coperative 'CHEATING THE CUSTOMERS - I STRONGLY RECOMMED EVERY ONE NOT TO BUY FROM POORVIKA MOBILE SHOP". cheating cheating cheating shop. I am posting this mail mouthshet dot.com
Pooja Singh

Aug 13, 2014

Happy With Poorvika Mobile World Service

I visited Poorvika Mobile World recently and bought LG L70. Their salesperson was very kind and supportive. He was very helpful in guiding me to choose the best features in the best price. They have almost all the brands and their different models at the lowest price one will get. They got almost all the mobile brands available & I saw some of the mobile which were costing high in market but lowest at their showroom. Many of my friends too have purchased mobile from poorvika and they are happy with their service and the phones they have purchased from there.
anithahariharan

Jul 28, 2014

selling defective pieces

i bought lava tablet last year. from day one it have problem in power. we gave to service for more than 4 times. at last they kept that tablet with them. we made complaint to lava. they released order for replacement as the piece was defect one. they got this order in jan 2014. till today they dragging us . now they saying that order expired with in 30days and our warranty period expired on june 2014. they cant replace or service the tablet.... cheaters... fed up with them. when we enter their shop they treating us as unwanted person and no one is ready to hear our problem.
ashwin keys

Jun 26, 2014

cheeting guys !

Iam ashwin . i jst took sony xperia mini pro in pooorvika . the next day when i was operating my mobile touch was not working. I took my phone to them . When i went inside they ttought me as a new guy came to buy a phone . i said my problem to them , just like that everyone went to place .Everyone where ignoring me . then they took my phone for service. they gave my phone after an month and they said it cant be repaired. I gave my phone to an local centre, they said that many parts have been stolen. CHEETING POORVIKA MOBILES ! YOUR FUCKING MOBILES.
Mani1618

Jun 6, 2014

Cheating-Mobile Insurance Claim File No 417

Somebody took mobile at bustop date 2-03-2014 Night i complaint Station at morning of 03-03-2014, and then i collect all certicates, NTC cerficate and i submit all required documents but there no proper responce from Poorvika Insurance side they always saying wait for days , wait for weeks , at last they saying wait for months so they are try to say anymore conditions extra reasons for rules, this is make me more irritating almost 3 months gone , poorvika not return my calim money friends please go through this path site -- http://www.nakkheeran.in/Users/frmNews.aspx?N=123068

we have to gether and complaint about Poorvika to Consumer Court , we have to collect more complaints like above and Punish poorvika which cheating and Irretating People.
UDAY SRM

Apr 19, 2014

STUPID MANAGEMENT STAFFS

THIS MESSAGE FOR EVRY1 THAT PLANNING TO BUY FROM POORVIKA . POORVIKA IS BIG RETAIL CONCERN WITH STUPID IDOTS WORKING ON IT . THEY DONT EVEN HAVE GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ONLY THING THEY KNOW IS TO SAY VANAKKAM WHILE U ENTER THE PREMISIS AFTER THAT THEY TALK LIKE YOU OWE THEM SOMTHING THEY TREAT CUSTOMERS SHIT WHEN THEY COME WITH COMPLAINTS AND DEFECTS. EVEN IF YOU TAKE THIS COMPLAINT TO HIGHER OFFICALS AND SUPPORT CARE IN POORVIKA THEY IGNORING THE COMPLAINT. NOT EVEN A COURTESY MESSAGE . SUPPORTING POORVIKA WILL BE A NIGHTMARE . JUST WATCH WHAT YOU BUYING AND DOUBLE CHECK OTHERWISE U WILL END UP LIKE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AROUND TAMIL NADU THAT SUFFERED WITH THEIR FUCKING STUPID DOG FUCKERS THAT WORKS AND RUNS POORVIKA
UDAY SRM

Apr 19, 2014

BAD SERVICE

ELO PPL THIS IS FOR YOUR GOOD AWARNESS THAT POORVIKA THENI BRANCH STAFFS ARE DWEN THEIR OWN THINGS SELLING PHONES WITH BROKEN CHRGES .OPENED PACKS CUSTOMER SERVICE ITS NOT PROFFESIONAL INCLUDING THE MANAGER. I TOOK THIS MATTER UP TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT AS WELL THEY NEVER CAME BACK TO ME. DONT SUPPORT POORVIKA (THENI BRANCH ) THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT, IF YOU GOT PROBLEMS WITH THEIR PHONES ULL HAVE PROBLEM WITH THEIR SERVICE . THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THEM

Income Tax Department - not paying income tax
    dear sir, with due respect i beg to inform you that Mr....
    JEE Mains 2015 - Discrepancy in Scoring
    Respected Sir, There has been a discrepancy in the...
    CITY MONTESSORI SCHOOL (CMS) Cowk branch, Lucknow - Forcing for private tuition
    Indirectly forcing for private tuition by CMS, Chowk...
    13154 - Internet recharge
    Hi Team, I had done internet recharge on my...
    runa mafi in andhra pradesh - Rajadhani area amount not credited in my loan account
    Dear sir, loan shows cleared in online but payment not...
    Jee main result 2015 revaluation - reevaluation of iit jee marks
    Respected sir/madam, after checking the answer key...
    Airtel - offer
    2/s 1/p provide
    ICICI Bank - Deducting money without any notification
    Hi, There's one transaction showing in statement....
    ICICI Bank Limited - BIL/000754943275/T Chg Rs10 ST Rs1. 24/100000215886
    What is this charge against - BIL/000754943275/T Chg Rs10...
    JEE(main)2013 - Rechecking of OMR of JEE Main
    Name : Akshatha MS Father's Name : Satyanarayana...