Poorvika mobiles

Consumer complaints and reviews about Poorvika mobiles

Balacoolrider

Dec 16, 2014

HTC DESIRE 516

I AM
I have bought a mobile HTC desire 516 and it got many problem in 7 day and i gave complaints regarding this to them they cant exchange the mobile which was purchased for 13400. And i gave it for service it became 20 days and i haven't received the mobile yet. I want a proper response for the thing which i purchased.!!!
I AM VERY MUCH HESTIATED ON THEIR RESPONSE FROM FUNMALL BRANCH, COIMBATORE.

I NEED QUICK RESPONSE FROM YOUR END , OTHERWISE I WILL MOVE TO THE CONSUMER COURT.
Balacoolrider

Dec 16, 2014

HTC DESIRE 516

I AM VERY MUCH HESTIATED ON THEIR RESPONSE FROM FUNMALL BRANCH, COIMBATORE.

Elumalai Ram

Dec 14, 2014

Poorvika Fraud Protection Plan

Hi all..My kind request... dont get microsoft lumia 535 mobile...Worst mobile from microsoft. system getting handed,
performance is very slow. useless stupid mobile phone from microsoft. Just falling from my bed , phone front glass got
demaged and broken...Just email me i will send images of that phone images. for service they ask me 5800..
I wasted 9000 rupees..Dont want any one waste the money from buying that mobile.
email. elumalai.ram@gmail.com
badriraj

Dec 14, 2014

FAULT IN CELKON CHARM MOBILE

I purchased a celkon charm mobile from Poorvika Nanganallu branch vide their inv no 13341 dt 22.11.14 .After inserting the sim I came to know that the key pads are not working and approached the shop. They sent for service on 05.12.2014 and till date there is no proper response from Poorvika people.If such is the service condition of Poorvika then what is the use of buying mobiles from them.The matter may be immediately attended and earlier reply is expected at the earliest.
zoom2ranjeet

Dec 12, 2014

Complaint against Poorvika Mobiles

I have purchased Airtel SIM card from Poorvika mobiles Tambaram opposite to Tambaram municipality. No proper response from the staff or person working there. When try to get the info about the SIM card activation no one is taking responsibility to give the information. On 8-Dec-2014 they said they have lost the Airtel form with the proof I have submitted and then ask me to fill up the form again and will get activate the mobile number within 24 Hrs. Still the SIM is has not activated. Today on 12-deC-2014 they said my signature is mismatching on the proof which I have submitted. I am very much frustated with the service received from the Poorvika mobiles. All I need is proper information from the staff and prompt service which they promise to give. Please take this complaint seriously and respond back to me ASAP. Thanks and Regards, Ranjeet Kumar, Kelabakkam OMR.
mimmi12

Nov 21, 2014

Cheating in repair service

I went to cut the sim card into a micro sim card, the attending person did thatt for Rs.50. Then I by mistake put that empty adapter into the slot and couldn't take it out. The person warned me to give it for repair and I asked him to cut the sim card from both the sides and remove it without opening, but he pulled it hard and a leg in the slot was broken. Then other person from the same shop said he could replace it in half an hour for Rs.350. He was coming out of the room and going in and coming again, talking with his colleague, chating and also attending some other customers in suggesting phones, but still telling me the problem is so critical and complicated.. And repeated the same for 2 and a half an hour. Then said, it will work now, but the soltering is not good and not to change the sim card in that slot. But it didnt work after 5 days! So checked and saw that the slot was not replaced at all. He cheated for 350 rupees, but claiming that they provide genuine spare parts! Then I hard pressed the broken leg of the sim card holder withe same sim card, and now its working. I am thinking to file a case on Poorvika, will do after finding if there are any more complaints there like this or not? I chose Poorvika just because I thought they would be genuine, they are cheating so mean, like any other cheap shops.
lithin

Sep 23, 2014

using of mobile

I boat new samsung s4 mini mobil last week that mobil when we using Internet its automatically switch off vll give tha mobil to Samsung serives center again that same problem iz coming vry bad service given u r poorivaka... center they not make shore any thing
Kamalinee Mukherjee

Sep 11, 2014

Poorvika Mobile customer service

Dear farookmunna as far as i know this is not a vendor responsibility to look at your mobile.. you can contact HTC service center and ask them complete process, how many days it takes to repair??
poorvika staff can help you to locate the respective mobile center, i will suggest you to go and visit service center one more time.
farookmunna

Sep 8, 2014

service delivery too late

no response for my mobile HTC its given for repair...customer service is not at all giving correct and true information
S Mohanakrishnan

Aug 21, 2014

Poor Service of show room of Udamalpet

We, our family went to Poorvika Show Room, Udalmapet 14 Apr 2014 and purchased two mobiles from Poorvika (Karbon-A92 and Micromax A 66) Bill No 0845 and 0846 respectively. We have been disappointed about Karbonn Mobile because its charger was not working. Still it has problem to charge that mobile. Karbonn charger No 045957.

Many times we visited to Udamalpet Show Room. Our last visit is today evening 0830pm. But the staff of that show room are taking poor response and trying avoid this. The staff of that showroom are treating us in bad manner. They are not ready to solve this problem. Everytime they are asking the bill. They are simply telling we have no records here about sales and divert to enquire the Chennai Office. We feel that the staff will definitely spoil the image of Poorvika.

Kindly understand this problem and take the necessary steps to solve the charge problem and educate your staff.

Expecting your an early reply.
Your customer

S Mohanakrishnan
Udamalpet
Gopal palghat

Aug 20, 2014

Cheating in billing

I have purchased Lava mobile from Poorvika Mobile shop from Nangallur outlet, due to defect in mobile they changed the mobile, but at the time of exchange they have reduced the price. I have 6200/- in my invoice, but in their register only 6000/- entered. I have incurred a loss. sales persons are not coperative 'CHEATING THE CUSTOMERS - I STRONGLY RECOMMED EVERY ONE NOT TO BUY FROM POORVIKA MOBILE SHOP". cheating cheating cheating shop. I am posting this mail mouthshet dot.com
Pooja Singh

Aug 13, 2014

Happy With Poorvika Mobile World Service

I visited Poorvika Mobile World recently and bought LG L70. Their salesperson was very kind and supportive. He was very helpful in guiding me to choose the best features in the best price. They have almost all the brands and their different models at the lowest price one will get. They got almost all the mobile brands available & I saw some of the mobile which were costing high in market but lowest at their showroom. Many of my friends too have purchased mobile from poorvika and they are happy with their service and the phones they have purchased from there.
anithahariharan

Jul 28, 2014

selling defective pieces

i bought lava tablet last year. from day one it have problem in power. we gave to service for more than 4 times. at last they kept that tablet with them. we made complaint to lava. they released order for replacement as the piece was defect one. they got this order in jan 2014. till today they dragging us . now they saying that order expired with in 30days and our warranty period expired on june 2014. they cant replace or service the tablet.... cheaters... fed up with them. when we enter their shop they treating us as unwanted person and no one is ready to hear our problem.
ashwin keys

Jun 26, 2014

cheeting guys !

Iam ashwin . i jst took sony xperia mini pro in pooorvika . the next day when i was operating my mobile touch was not working. I took my phone to them . When i went inside they ttought me as a new guy came to buy a phone . i said my problem to them , just like that everyone went to place .Everyone where ignoring me . then they took my phone for service. they gave my phone after an month and they said it cant be repaired. I gave my phone to an local centre, they said that many parts have been stolen. CHEETING POORVIKA MOBILES ! YOUR FUCKING MOBILES.
Mani1618

Jun 6, 2014

Cheating-Mobile Insurance Claim File No 417

Somebody took mobile at bustop date 2-03-2014 Night i complaint Station at morning of 03-03-2014, and then i collect all certicates, NTC cerficate and i submit all required documents but there no proper responce from Poorvika Insurance side they always saying wait for days , wait for weeks , at last they saying wait for months so they are try to say anymore conditions extra reasons for rules, this is make me more irritating almost 3 months gone , poorvika not return my calim money friends please go through this path site -- http://www.nakkheeran.in/Users/frmNews.aspx?N=123068

we have to gether and complaint about Poorvika to Consumer Court , we have to collect more complaints like above and Punish poorvika which cheating and Irretating People.
UDAY SRM

Apr 19, 2014

STUPID MANAGEMENT STAFFS

THIS MESSAGE FOR EVRY1 THAT PLANNING TO BUY FROM POORVIKA . POORVIKA IS BIG RETAIL CONCERN WITH STUPID IDOTS WORKING ON IT . THEY DONT EVEN HAVE GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILL AND CUSTOMER SERVICE ONLY THING THEY KNOW IS TO SAY VANAKKAM WHILE U ENTER THE PREMISIS AFTER THAT THEY TALK LIKE YOU OWE THEM SOMTHING THEY TREAT CUSTOMERS SHIT WHEN THEY COME WITH COMPLAINTS AND DEFECTS. EVEN IF YOU TAKE THIS COMPLAINT TO HIGHER OFFICALS AND SUPPORT CARE IN POORVIKA THEY IGNORING THE COMPLAINT. NOT EVEN A COURTESY MESSAGE . SUPPORTING POORVIKA WILL BE A NIGHTMARE . JUST WATCH WHAT YOU BUYING AND DOUBLE CHECK OTHERWISE U WILL END UP LIKE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AROUND TAMIL NADU THAT SUFFERED WITH THEIR FUCKING STUPID DOG FUCKERS THAT WORKS AND RUNS POORVIKA
UDAY SRM

Apr 19, 2014

BAD SERVICE

ELO PPL THIS IS FOR YOUR GOOD AWARNESS THAT POORVIKA THENI BRANCH STAFFS ARE DWEN THEIR OWN THINGS SELLING PHONES WITH BROKEN CHRGES .OPENED PACKS CUSTOMER SERVICE ITS NOT PROFFESIONAL INCLUDING THE MANAGER. I TOOK THIS MATTER UP TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT AS WELL THEY NEVER CAME BACK TO ME. DONT SUPPORT POORVIKA (THENI BRANCH ) THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT, IF YOU GOT PROBLEMS WITH THEIR PHONES ULL HAVE PROBLEM WITH THEIR SERVICE . THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU BUY FROM THEM
sugumar06

Apr 13, 2014

hanging problem

i am gopi nath i bought a micromax mobile A47 in sembiam venus poorvika at 5/4/14.In my mobile all games are hanging when i bought the mobile so i went to the shop i asked them but they didnt respond me and ignored me so pls solve my problem and take action to the staffs
vinayagam

Mar 17, 2014

SERVICE AND LOOTING THE PARTS

I gave the my Motorola phone for service to villivakkam poorvika showroom. after two days they have informed me it cant repairable . so I have collected the hand phone from them. I gave other local service center they told inside important parts was missing somebody stolen. I Requesting to all don't believe the poorvika people they are cheating people. if you want confirm this call me 9841212858. I will prove it.thanks-vinayagam
sachu_friend

Feb 17, 2014

Stupid Poorvika... just fraud front end business

I had touch issues with my phone (Micromax canvas 2 a110) and got service at poorvika mobiles and service outlet at kelambakkam, chennai. the service center guy said that they have replaced my faulty touch with original touch which they got from genuine micromax shop and gave me a bill of Rs.1800. Since i was busy , i didnt test the mobile then and there and collected the mobile and tested it from office

following issues were found
1)proximity sensors were not found
2)screen is now projected outwards
3)when pressed on lock button it takes 4 sec for the screen to appear.
4)when pressed on m in keyboard it takes as n, when pressed on space, it takes as space

when i registered this issues with service center guy he refused and said its because of my mental state thats colliding with my old feel and new touch feel (like he is an expert psychiatrist) . when i argued with him he insisted me to buy a branded screenguard for my phone. i spent another 350rs for good screen guard and still the same issues.

I have only 3 days of gurantee and they are trying their maximum to avoid me from getting my money back.
Ellango

Jan 21, 2014

Very Poor Service

I am very big fan of Sony mobiles, but i totally lost my interest on SONY because of this stupid (Poorvika ) showroom. I bought Sony Experia miro mobile (13k) exactly last year same month, but display gone within 6 months. i went to ACCEL FRONT LINE SERVICES station as per the suggestion of Poorvika & explained abt the problem, they said 7500 will cost for get ready before checking my mobile itself. i didn't give service since i didn't have sufficient money at tat time and i got original display from abroad thru my friend with very low cost after 3 months, so again i went back and asked them for just assemble the mobile with display. They were not ready for doing this service with warranty even though still i had 3 months time.So i told them that i'll give money for the service after that they agreed. but they warned me by saying if something happened tat i shouldn't blame them. after 1 hour same guy came and said Mother board gone and also display problem, we need to change everything it will cost 13k. when i inquired them about warranty they say we can claim warranty only for software updates, i am totally dis-pointed with this stupid response & service. if they don't' claim warranty then why we need to buy branded mobiles. Please don't even buys Sony Experia mobiles, because i found many people complaing about resent Experia models in this show room on the same day and more over don't buy SONY mobiles & refer ur friends to this showroom . They will loot u!!!!
Nisha1992

Jan 8, 2014

Poorvika is Very Poor Showroom

November I have brought Karbonn a99 Price: 7200 8-Jan-14 I have called and inform them my mobile mike is not working but they are not giving a proper response they told me if you want to solved this problem u need to pay for that but I have 1 yr warranty for that phone. But they are saying if you want to free service you need to go that particular service center. They are not speaking properly I have called this number Poorvika Mylapore branch - 9840751855
vijay rajaju

Dec 16, 2013

worst service ever

i have got a new samsung s duos on july and it has got a problem in connecting charger i have gone to katpadi poorvika center for service on correcting this they have damaged the mike it seems and they have replaced with a local mike without informing me......in that mike it is not clear so i took the mobile to the samsung service dealer they have told that they replaced with a local mike and they damaged the board.........is this a clear service and they are not responding properly poorvika the WASTE AND WORST ......
virsika

Nov 9, 2013

bad service

i am purchace celkon c7030 mobile in gandipuram 30.10.2013 2dayes after battire and swith off phone poorvika sales manger told going to service center service center not give true ansewer poovika barchah manger andpoovika channai service center told me we are not responce the mobile after sales mobile service center and poorvika baranch bad service for me what can do?
R.Marimuthu

Nov 4, 2013

Reliance data card not activated

I have purchased reliance data card from Poorvika mobiles opposite to T .Nagar Bus depo. No proper response from the staff or person working there. When try to get the info about the data card activation no one is taking responsibility to give the information. On 1st oct-2013 they said will get activate the data number within 24 Hrs. Still the data card is has not activated. Today on 4th oct-2013 I am very much frustrated with the service received from the Poorvika mobiles. All I need is proper information from the staff and prompt service which they promise to give. Please take this complaint seriously and respond back to me ASAP. Thanks and Regards, Marimuthu.R

(arshdatasolution@outlook.com) - cheating money
    Dear Sir, one week before, i attend the call from the...
    Tata online bumper dhamaka - tata motors lucky draw fraudulent service
    i ve also been receving a call continously since past...
    TNPSC - lost my reg.no,application no.
    Hello sir, I lost my reg.no,application...
    nike slipper - refund cash
    i purchase nike slipper but size is not comfort then i...
    YEPME - refund cheque lost so send refund amount to my account
    I have buyed a bag before few months and after seeing...
    UPSC - lost of admit card
    Sir/Maam My name is RAVIKANT SINGH father's name-...
    TNEB - ignorance of lineman
    sir I am in kumarnagar sixty feet road. there is a power...
    tikona service - disappointment of tikona
    Dear Subscriber, This is a gentle reminder to follow-up...
    Forging - Misuse of photo
    A boy is misusing an IAF ARMY man's photographs. And...
    www.dishtv.in/email-us.astx - plz. return my balance
    Rs 230 , date of recharge 15/12/2014 transection id...