Consumer complaints and reviews about Prabhavathi Builders

Oct 24, 2016

Grand_View Project

This is Neelakandan. I have booked a flat in Grand View Project. Came to know that the founder is a fraud and has been recently arrested for the same before a day. I have not booked any complaint regarding the same. Kindly let me know the update. Is there anyone from the same project, so that we can join hands together and proceed further.

Thanks in Advance,
Oct 21, 2016

Booked Flat in Daffodils

Me and my friend booked project in Daffodils. We have paid the Deposit amount and also started EMI with SBI bank. But from last 3-4 months, there is no work progress and office got shutdown and all employee left the job over there. There is no contact point for any progress status.

Please add me to any of the Group so that we can take action together.

My Details:
Name: Chandan
M: 9739514446
Email: sah_cks@yahoo.co.in
Oct 17, 2016

Prabhavati Grand view sarjapur

Even i booked one 2 bhk flat in Grand view project in sarjapur and when i went on site work stopped from long back.

I am scared by seeing the below comments, can any one please add me up in Grand view group so that we can all check the status and
and progress.

My mobile number: 9886705444

Sivakumar Elangovan
Oct 16, 2016

Lats Plan action together

Hello All,
Ir-respective of Project, i hope if we all join together and take action, instead of 1000 or so single complaints, it may work, when the number of complainants is more
Oct 14, 2016

Prabhavati cheater

I have booked a flat in prabhavathi grand view as i am in abroad i got detail that there is some problem going on i got scared i have done my downpayment i want to get join in the group and take action against them so u can join me thank u
Oct 12, 2016

Prabhabati Royal Gardenia Project

This is bring your notice that if anyone is planning to book flat with any of Prabhavati Builders project. Please avoid doing so. The builders office is close since from last one month. None of the office staffs are responding to calls. I have booked one 2 bhk flat at the Royal Gardenia project but I do not see any progress in the work. In fact the work has been stopped since from last 2_3 months. I heard that people from few other projects had logged a complain at BTM mico layout police station. I have logged a complain too. I would request if any other Royal gardenia customers are going through same issue or any of them have any kind of whatsup group then please add my number also. Please find my details below...
My name is Ranjan
Contact 9880101144
Oct 9, 2016

cant contact with builders

I booked a flat in prabhavathi...in there project GRAND VIEW.....now nobody is taking my call...I called there site engineer ..he told me that they give that project to contract n work is in progress...please help me ...if anybody booked in that project please contact me...my name is Manoj...my contact number is 9794753389...
Sivakumar Elangovan
Oct 9, 2016

Prabhavathi Spring Field

I'm Sivakumar, I have booked a Flat in Prabhavathi spring Field, and for the last few days, i haven't got any proper communication from them, Can some one help me, i would like to know the others who face same issue with the project
Please contact me
Email : Sivakumarelangovan@gmail.com
Mobile : 07829452207
frustrated by prabhavathi builder
Oct 4, 2016

builder absconding

The whole Prabhavathi builders phones are off and they all are absconding. let me know what to do. I can be reached at dilipsingh77@icloud.com
Mamatha Yadav
Oct 4, 2016

Fraud Praveen

I have Worked in this Company from January to October 2015 they didn't paid our 3months salary also. Mr.Praveen he used to go often foreign trip.We employe
Oct 2, 2016

Reg Cauvery water connection

We are from Prabhavathi shine apartment as far as builder we never had any issue except petty issues.

But we want builder to help residence of Apartment in getting Cauvery water connection which their own adjusent apartment already got.

Kindly need Prabhavathi builder help in this respect.

T5- prabhavathi shine,
DC Hall, BTM 4th stage.
Rohini Karanth
Sep 30, 2016

Prabhavathi Builders - Directors details

There are two directors for the company "Prabhavathi Builders And Developers Private Limited". MD is Praveen Kumar Bodalaekambaram and Director is Nandini Ramappa. Below are the details as registered and available at the MCA website under "The Companies Act, 2013".

Company: Prabhavathi Builders And Developers Private Limited
Cin: U70109ka2011ptc061436
Din: 5103256
Name: Praveen Kumar Bodalaekambaram
Address: No 5 And 6, Prabhavathi Residency, Flt No 302, 3rd Flr, Suguma Lyt, Near Nyanappanahalli, Begur, Bangalore, 560068, Karnataka, India
Designation: Managing Director

Din: 5103282
Name: Nandini Ramappa
Address: 23, 1st Cross, 1st Mainroad, Mahaganapathi Nagar, Bangalore, 560010, Karnataka, India
Designation: Director
Appointment dt: 30/11/2011
Sep 29, 2016

Prabhavathi Builders

30/9/2016 - People who have been posting about Prabhavathi the last few days asking for details regarding why the work has stopped etc,here's the latest details -
The MD is apparently absconding and their office has been locked up since last week.About 3 days ago some of their employees tried to get the office furniture etc out at night and someone saw them and reported to the police and a few of them were caught by the police and they were taken to Mico layout police station(BTM). About 2-3 apartment projects have already filed reports against them.
Since the news is still getting around,more apartments will most likely unite and go the legal way if needed.
Tomorrow lots of people from different projects will most likely go to the Mico layout station to file reports.If you have been swindled by these crooks then do join in because we need people from as many projects as possible to unite against them to have them punished and for compensation on losses suffered by us.
I can be reached on you.kan.mail.me@gmail.com for details.
Sep 28, 2016

Prabhavathi Gone

People who invested in Prabhavathi... they all are gone...My personl experience with them from past 4 years and they big cheaters and big telling lies to the people...Mr Praveen so called Boss... not in the office from past two month...Mr Shivkumar telling lie to the people and enjoying... please don't believe these loafers... if u have money... keep in ur account...don't not invest here
Binu Daniel
Sep 26, 2016

Royal Gardenia - Status Update

Hi Everyone,

My name is Binu. I have booked flat in Prabhavathi Royal Gardenia. The construction work has been stopped for over 4 months.

Can someone please confirm the current status of Royal Gardenia project? I believe the project is getting delayed. I'm not in Bangalore since last June onwards so have not gone to the actual site or haven't talked to them much over phone, but whenever I called them they used to send some pics to me, most of the times it looked same pics, very slow progress or almost no progress.

Today when I called them they are saying that the office is closed and have tried all different numbers which I had for Prabhavathi and all their workers are saying that they are currently not working with Prabhavathi and have no idea or updates.

I know there is one Wattsup group created for the owners of this site. Could someone add me to that group?

My no. is 9886059997 and email id : binu6420@gmail.com

Binu Daniel
Sep 23, 2016

Shame less Prabhavathi

None of the employees are coming to office and may complaints filed in Mico Layout and Jp nagar Police station.

But of no use, yesterday i have seen some customers getting police people to prabhavathi builders and i have seen the whole drama.

Even police people were not able to find any of the Management team of Prabhavathi builders .

I think all investors and customers are in tremendous trouble.

All should fight together for our money, else we should forget our money.
Sep 22, 2016

Prabhavathi builders worst in bangalore

No sense people , dont no how to respond, and talk all false promises no matter what they dont respond of refund

i book my flat in Lotus grand basapura on oct 2014 till date not event brick moved

i have cancelled in month of April 2016 by looking at the progress and even now we are not received the refund evry day there is new reason

Tied of following up with money people

Sarath Liar - Poornima big Rowdy & liar shiva kumar- fraud kaushik cheater

Please dont even think of investing any money here

Iam still waiting for some response to get back my money
Sep 21, 2016

Foolish Investment Plan from Prabhavathi

Prabhavathi Builders told us to take a loan on one of their project and asked us to invest on them, in turn they told they will pay 1% Internets for us and they will re pay the loan directly to bank.

Loan will be closed in 1 years time, Believing them i have taken loan and invested with them, Its been 4-5 months they have not paid bank interest nor my 1% returns.

I have seen many people who opted this investment plan and got trapped by them.

Mr.Sharath (Management and cousin of MD/Founder Mr.Praveen), Mr.Charan (at present he is not in company), Mr.Mohan Babu (Sales) are the one who suggest this idea and processed my loan.

Now for the resolution i have met all their employees
1. Mr.Sharath
6. Mr. Venkat
7. Mr. Darshan
8. Mr.Rahul
9. Mr. Kaushik and many more

Non of them have answer and MD of the company is absconding.

Useless company and utterly useless MD and his Team.
Sep 20, 2016

Spring Feild

Spring Feild- Prabhavathi Spring Field, Devarachikkana Halli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076- This project , no work is done for past 4-5 months . As i Know the Builder tax payment was not done . IT Raid and freeze account . They are unable to make Payments so all work stopped. Need to file case in consumer forum , this is in progress.
Sep 20, 2016

Prabhavathi Bliss 2 - no details on my apartment by Builder

I have purchased plat in Prabhavathi Bliss 2 in 2015. During the purchase they were behind me for down payment and Loan. Now they are not responding to My calls also no details on the . Also i heard that they have stopped construction from few months. Also rumors I read online is they have gone bankrupt. Is it true? How can i get details from them. I heard buyers from this Apartment have whats app group. Any one aware of that? Is there a way I can get my money back from them?

Prabhavathi Builders are not trust worthy.
Sep 19, 2016

Prabhavathi builders not trust worthy

If u r planning to buy Apartment then definitely never look towards the any options from Prabhavathi Builders. They are not trustworthy.I bought 2 BHk in Prabhavathi Bliss 2 in Begur Road. During the the booking they were behind me all the time for booking and Loan. And they are suppose to finish the Construction in march itself. But still no details. I heard they have stopped construction from few months, Also i heard rumors that they have gone bankrupt. If I call them there is no response. Not able to get any details on the project status. I stay outside India and it is becoming impossible to get any details on the apartment. Does any one has any details on Prabhavathi Bliss -2 or the status of Prabhavathi builders.
Krishan Kant
Sep 19, 2016

Palm project not completed even after 4 years.

Palm project not completed even after 4 years (July 2012 booking). I am staying in Palm apartment, yelahanka for the past 1.5 years. I taken permission from them and occupied. That time they told, with in two months every thing will be completed. Till now there is no residential meter. No lift. No parking allotment. No khatta allotment. Many times KEB has disconnected power supply. And we 25 people faced difficulty for 2-3 weeks each time. May be due to this reason rest 25 owner have not occupied. There is no response from builder side. Recently I heard they have become bankrupt. Only god knows what will happen next. This apartment is a very small one having 40 flats + 10 illegal ones i.e. one floor extra. These people have not taken BAIPPA approval also. If any one from builder see this complaint, please respond. For other readers just review it. Actually I was trapped by there cheap TAG.
Sep 17, 2016

Worst Builder

If any one is planning to buy a Flat or any type of property with Prabhavathi Builders, My sincere request to all those people is not deal with them and do not lose ur hard earned money. They have already cheated 100's of customers and people are running pillar to post either for possession of the flat or for the refund. The company has gone thru huge losses and the construction as been completely stopped. Being a landlord of one their projects, I am behind them for the last 3 years for completion of work and till date they have remained pending. Never seen such an A** Ho** , Mo*** F**** who has given so much trouble to innocent people. They are bankrupt and the. Banks have black listed them. Plz be careful and stay away from them...
Aug 29, 2016

worst builder

The worst builder I never seen in my life and I lost completely after buying property in Prabhavathi… no electric city and no left from past 3 years… Worst people… I have spent almost 28lks… including bank interest… now I already to sell that for 24.5lks….no customer will ready to buy…because… NO WATER… NO ELECTRIC POWER… No LEFT… The worst people…. Pls don’t not buy the flat with these people….
Aug 18, 2016

Prabhavathi Builders

I booked a flat in Prabhavathi Fortune. As per agreement possession is on sep 2016. But still now only 40% work is completed. I am facing very much difficult in paying rent and emi both. But from builder side very bad response. They are telling it may take more than 1 yrs again. Pls request ur suggestion on this situation. I am planing to cancel because I don't want to take risk. If I cancel what is the procedure.

Pan card - Failed to submit document within 15 days
    I was failed to submit the form 49A and relevant document...
    rpsc - fee refund
    Sir, during applying RPSC sub inspector comb. Comp. 2016 ...
    indian railway parcel service - My bike yet not recieved
    Dear sir Maine Apni bike platina Uk -O6 AD2193...
    NAAPTOL - ftjdf
    Customer Care And Support- .- 92505 47372 Customer...
    Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan - unable to do correction in the edit window
    dear sir i have filled online kvs pgt form n deposited...
    Jabong - Call
    Jabong still didnt call my number thus my order is still...
    online sbi - We Are Happy To Assist You