Prabhavathi Builders

Consumer complaints and reviews about Prabhavathi Builders

Nazia T

Jun 23, 2014

Fake Builders

Prabhavathi Builders name should be changed to FAKE builder. Their quality is poor (0%) lots of leakage issues, they do not deliver on time, I took a flat in 2010 till now its not completed. I shifted in 2013 May. Still work is going on. Till they get money they will be good after receiving money they are not bothered.

Please DO MAKE RIGHT DECISION. There are lots of builders in market. Do not go with prabhavathi.

We all are suffering in our apartment. Request you not to suffer like us.
Naveen Kumar D

May 28, 2014

Paramount

Please let me know, how is Paramount project, its in Electronic City.
gup001

May 24, 2014

Pathetic

Pathetic builder in all sense
Prabhavathi Builders are pathetic builders in all sense, right from quality to execution to timelines to support. No one is bothered about customers. Only time customer gets a call is when payment is due and that too without completing the work. I wonder how they are able to come up with so many projects of 50 to 100 and more flats when they cant even complete a mere 16 flats project. Even after repeat visits they are so shameless. They just want customer money.

Request customers not to buy from Prabhavathi Builders
manoj732kumar

May 15, 2014

Alert Prabhavathi Palm new customers
Hello Palm new customers. Those who are planning to buy fifth floor flats, please verify its legality i.e. Panchayat permission etc. Please note that you will not get land share as well as parking space as it is already sold out to the lower floor customers.
Diwtosh

May 4, 2014

Planning to Book Prabhavathi Builders Daffodils near off Sarjapur Road

We are planning to Buy a flat from Daffodils Prabhavathi Builders. The location is at off Sarjapur Road. After going through all the above reviews. We are confused to take any decision on this project. Has anyone booked this project? If yes then kindly reply to this comment.

suhash joshi

Apr 21, 2014

Prabhavathi Ridge

hi every i m suhash. I am a proud member of Prabhavathi  In the beginning; I was doubtful about the
company, but I listened to my first gut and took courage and visited Prabhavathi office and discussed
with their staffs and all my doubts were clarified and I got answers for all my questions. Finally, they took
me for site visit, I visited Sankirtan Project located in Koramangala and then I visited Dreamz Eco III. I
was impressed very much and happy enough that I booked a flat in Ridge. According to me, this
is one of the best real estate companies as far as I know when compared to other top builders. Because
Prabhavathi is providing quality, eco-friendly apartments with all the world-class amenities at a very good
and affordable price, which other builders provide the same at double the price of prabhavathi builders I would like to say like to say that as a customer of prabhavathi builders and the review provided by me would encourage other
buyers to be more confident to come forward and book their dream home from Prabhavathi. I am also
happy with the amenities they have provided in the apartments and I am very much satisfied with their
service.
thanking you
suhash
gayatris

Apr 16, 2014

Prabhavathi Heaven

I m an existing customer of Prabhavathi builders in project named by Prabhavathi Heaven ....in 2nd floor 2bhk .and I have confirmed that what they have committed they will complete.they told to me by August they will give the position and also they had told in a written paper that we will give the position at same time what we have committed but if 2 or 3 month may be delay at that time only when i had gone for book the flat ..then I told it's okey ..because i know that every where it happens ... I think this is super builder .the have all the documents which are legal even me also checked to lawyer ...from starting when it going construction I have been seeing of its construction quality which is so good compare to others...
superb01

Apr 8, 2014

Prabhavathi Builders Terrifying

Prabhavathi Builders Terrifying me, i have booked one flat in Prabhavathi Castle, No:13, 2nd Cross, N.S.Palya, Industrial Area, 65, BTM 2nd Stage, Bangalore - 560 076. Then i checked the project with my lawyer, he told me that they are not even having single legal document related to the project. Then i asked my lawyer what all documents are required and I requested them to give the necessary documents required by my lawyer to cross verify the project. Then they gave all required documents to me by a week, then i forwarded the legal documents to the lawyer. After cross verifying the legal documents, he told me not buy a property from them, i was shocked! I asked him what was the reason. Then he told me that all documents given by them are duplicate, so i requested them to cancel my flat and return my booking amount. They told me it will take 90 working days to get your money back. But i didn't receive any single rupees till now even after 9 months of waiting. So i filed a case on Prabhavathi Builders name in court. Now they are threatening me by sending gundas and asking to take back case. But i am not going to take the case back, i will fight for my justice and die for it. You Prabhavathi Builders try if you can stop me. My advice to all the citizens of India don't ever think of buying a property from this frightening quality builder.
superb01

Apr 8, 2014

Prabhavathi Builders Terrifying

Prabhavathi Builders Terrifying me, i have booked on flat in Prabhavathi Castle, No:13, 2nd Cross, N.S.Palya, Industrial Area, 65, BTM 2nd Stage, Bangalore - 560 076. Then i checked the project with my lawyer, he told that they are not even have single legal document related to the project. Then i asked my lawyer what all documents are required and I requested them to give the necessary documents required by my lawyer to cross verify the project. Then they gave all required documents to me by a week, then i forwarded to the lawyer. After cross verifying the legal documents, he told me not buy property from them i was shocked! I asked him what was the reason. Then he told me that all documents given by them are duplicate, so i requested them to cancel my flat and return my booking amount. They told me it will take 90 working days to get your money back. So i filed a case on Prabhavathi Builders name in court. Now they are threatening me by sending gundas and asking to take back case. But i am not going to take the case back, i will fight for my justice and die for it. You Prabhavathi Builders try if you can stop me. My advice to all the citizens of India don't ever think of buying a property from this frightening quality builder.
das012

Apr 7, 2014

Prabhavathi Builders Trick

Prabhavathi Builders Trick, Important Note to all home buyers in Bangalore. They are worst builders in Bangalore, they have launched many prelauch projects in Bangalore. Before starting their construction they will take all your booking amount, promising that they will finish construction in few months are years. But believe me they not going to complete their projects on time and not even going to return your booking amount. You will suffer like hell with Prabhavathi Builders In Bangalore. If you don't believe me cross verify their projects. You will find more proofs on their illegal constructions of their properties too.
nanuraghu

Mar 11, 2014

Prabhavathi Builders 420

Prabhavathi Builders is worst builder in the bangalore and they paper works, quality and customer service is very poor.
If you ask for the plan you will get 3 to 4 plans for the same project.. Actually to speak they get the original plan after the 2 Roof is done.. They will make the duplicate plan for processing in the bank bcz they need money. they dnt care about the customer let the customer the incentive let us delay the project.

The plan will be approved for G+3 construction but they will construct G+4.. where the complete project will be ill legal.. you will not be able to sell anyone nor you can stay there.. bcz the BBMP people may come and close the project

For BBMP they will apply with one plan and for us what they give is the altered plan from they side..
Mohan is the first person you will face... First during the time of booking he will be so sweet after dat he will show his original charter.. he will force you like anything to pay the amount..

Dont dare to buy the flat with Prabhavathi Builders... If you dare your seriously died...
BE CAREFUL.
nanuraghu

Mar 11, 2014

PRABHAVATHI BUILDERS ILLEGAL

Prabhavathi Builders are selling their projects illegally. I am personally sharing my experience with you all, non of their projects are legal. Most of their projects are not still wet approved by BBMP or BMRD. They are just showing the property to their customers and floor plants. If their customers wanted the legal documents of their projects, they will give the duplicate documents. If you don't agree with me, then plse take the documents to BBMP office and cross verify. Even you can visit their projects and take a feed back from real existing customers. We are suffering like hell after buying a property from them, even they delayed the project for more an year. Now we are not able to sale property, because they have constructed 4th floor illegally. Let others be saved from this Prabhavathi Builders ( criminals) . Share this message to others also.
phcustomers

Mar 10, 2014

Prabhavathi Heaven customers join https://apartmentadda.com

Dear friends,
I have booked a flat in Prabhavathi heaven. Project is still under construction. So far my experience with builder is okay with some irregularities. But compare to price and the locality I am okay to go with them. To overcome irregularities we customers have created forum in https://apartmentadda.com and working like a team with builder. I request all other prabhavathi heaven customers to join apartmentadda.com. I suggest all other project customers also to form/create forum in apartment adda and work with builders and you can take the project in right direction.
Praveenatn

Mar 6, 2014

Pathetic builder in all sense

Request customers not to buy from Prabhavathi Builders.
subbbu

Mar 3, 2014

prabhavathi royal orchids

hi,
pls let me know whether to buy prabhavathi royal orchids in jail road near amritha college is good to buy or not since they are offering 2850/sq.ft and montly payments also available.
maree05

Feb 26, 2014

Prabhavathi Builders selling projects illegally

anis080

Feb 25, 2014

PRBHAVATHI BUILDERS fraudulent

PRBHAVATHI BUILDERS fraudulent activity. They are unfairly in order to gain an advantage of buyers, their projects are illegal, delay in construction 9 months to 16 months and cancelling the booking amount will be not returned. They are well know for real estate cheaters in Bangalore. The people are grieving like hell not even their single customers are happy. They will not give you the actual plan of the project. They will put nice butter un till you book the flat with them, once you have paid the money. Then you have to start running behind them for all legal clarifications. When you come to know their true colors? there will be no options left other then loosing your booking amount. So please be away from this Prabhavathi Builders.
rajiv007

Feb 24, 2014

Prabhavathi Builders criminals

Prabhavathi Builders are criminals, they are selling their projects illegally. I am personally sharing my experience with you all, non of their projects are legal. Most of their projects are not still wet approved by BBMP or BMRD. They are just showing the property to their customers and floor plants. If their customers wanted the legal documents of their projects, they will give the duplicate documents. If you don't agree with me, then plse take the documents to BBMP office and cross verify. Even you can visit their projects and take a feed back from real existing customers. We are suffering like hell after buying a property from them, even they delayed the project for more an year. Now we are not able to sale property, because they have constructed 4th floor illegally. Let others be saved from this Prabhavathi Builders ( criminals) . Share this message to others also.
gvrajesh2002

Feb 18, 2014

Feedback please

Hi All,
I'm planning to buy a Flat from Prabhavathi builders in Begur road,it is named as Bliss 2 .I had visited the site and it is in foundation stage,as per management they are saying it will be given occupancy in 18 to 24 months,Please share your views and experiences on this.
prabhabui420

Feb 11, 2014

No .1 420 company

Hi Prabhavathi Builders Purchase,

They are the no 1 420 company in bangalore.. Compare to Dreams GK

BE CAREFUL...
user586999

Nov 25, 2013

Planning to buy a flat from Prabhavathi builders

I am planning to book a flat in prabhavathi spring field near Begur road. Please provide your inputs. Please contact me at swathi.cheedarala@gmail.com
manoj732kumar

Nov 20, 2013

mathew.ken

Oct 20, 2013

Prabhavathi Heaven

Hi, I am planning to buy a flat in Prabhavathi Heaven. Please let us know your experience of booking, registration and paperwork. We are keen on the purchase. Those who have booked please advise.
phcustomers

Sep 30, 2013

Attention Prabhavathi Heaven Customers

Attention Prabhavathi Heaven Customers
Dear Prabhavathi Heaven Customers,
This is one of the Prabhavathi heaven customer. I wanted to let you guys know that there are more deviations at the construction site. Plan approved from BBMP is only for G+3 floors but he is building one more floor on top of it. The big impacts for the original customers are 1.share in the undivided area, amenities, water, parking and many more.
You all might be noticed one more building nearby from same builder is build G+4 floors but plan was for G+3 floors only. So all the customers of that building gathered and claimed their rights and got refunded. I heard this from one genuine source.
So I request you all Prabhavathi heaven customer to gather and form proper agenda to fight with Builder. This is the right time to go for this. After getting possession is too late to do anything on this.
I am hiding my identity for security reason. I have created one email id to make the union of all Prabhavathi heaven customers. I request you to send email with contact, so that we can talk to each other and get the best benefits out from the builder.
Email : phcustomers@yahoo.com
nishuranjan88

Sep 11, 2013

Need info

Any1 booked flats in Prabhavathi Spring Field(begur road). PLease contact with ur number at nishuranjan88@gmail.com

HCL TECHNOLOGIES (FRAUD COMPANY) - fake mail for hcl technology limited
    Dear Candidate, REF: “HCL Technologies Ltd,...
    TATA Voltas Vertis Gold - Remote Not Working
    I have a Voltas AC and the remote is not working. Need...
    Complain against Unknown Mobile no. - Disturbance from a unknown No.
    I am getting continuously disturbed and nuisance calls...
    BSNL Broadband - Service Not started even depositing charges.
    Hello, I have applied for Broadband connection in BSNL...
    HIMACHAL WATER SUPPLY - drinking water supply problem
    Disruption of drinking water supply To The Assistant...
    V3 slim care ,Bangalore - V3 center Coles Rd Frazer town
    I had a package with the V3 parlor and paid Rs 12000 for...
    help@uidai.gov.in - lost my enrollment slip
    Sir, My enrollment slip is lost so I don't know my...
    Shah Deep International Business Solutions Ltd. - Re: Fake Compalints
    Hello Everyone, One of shahdeep employee below is...
    Mahindra Rodeo two wheeler - poor service
    regarding mehendra rodeo and Haryana Auto Agency, opp. Air...