Consumer complaints and reviews about Prabhavathi Builders

MEENASHI SUNDARAM

Aug 18, 2016

Prabhavathi Builders

I booked a flat in Prabhavathi Fortune. As per agreement possession is on sep 2016. But still now only 40% work is completed. I am facing very much difficult in paying rent and emi both. But from builder side very bad response. They are telling it may take more than 1 yrs again. Pls request ur suggestion on this situation. I am planing to cancel because I don't want to take risk. If I cancel what is the procedure.
shani092

Aug 14, 2016

Booked flat in Prabhavathi Royal Gardenia

Hi Everyone,

My name is Shani Jaiswal. I have booked flat in Prabhavathi Royal Gardenia. The construction work has been stopped for over 2 months. I know there is one wattsup group created for the owners of this site. Could someone add me to that group.
My no. is 09769559517 and email id : shani_jaiswal@yahoo.co.in.

Shani Jaiswal
agarwga

Jul 11, 2016

Pashmina Builder - Fraud

Pashmina a real estate brand formed by a business tycoon and committing all fraud in bangalore. Don't invest in any of his project.
prashant_genx

Jun 24, 2016

Planning to Buy a Flat in Prabhavati Royal Gardennia

By reading the reviews about the Prabhavati Royal Gardenia, I am confused now about the builder now, can you please suggest whether to invest in Prabhavati Royal Gardenia or not. As I have been to their site and it looks like stil loty of amount of work is left.,

Please suugest

Prashant
Gourinadha Jami

Jun 16, 2016

Prabhavati Royal Gardenia - A beggarly Gardenia

I booked flat in Prabhavathi Royal Gardenia on Non 2013 & as per their commitment I supposed to get the possession by Nov 2015 but still not even foundation work done, every time we visit the project once in 2-3 months, every time we saw nothing. Never labor working on the project.

Really frustrated & looks like they are taking the customers money as if granted, no accountability, no responsibility, no quality.

I have referred 2 people & after 6 months both of them cancelled their booking & they blamed me for bad choice, I could have also gone for cancellation but still I'm trusting them but they are cheating the customers continuously with false commitments.

I'm really not sure what to do now. We have 40 people who are victims of this project in a WhatsApp group, we frequently visiting the builder to talk on the progress every time they come up with some story.

Any suggestions or recommendations highly appreciate.

GireeshK

Mar 30, 2016

Delay Work

I bought 1 Flat from Prabhavathy Paramount B Block after 1 yr also they not even complete Plaster work in my Flat.Keep On changing engineer Blaming them self. Nothing Happening .
ravkum401

Mar 3, 2016

Dont Worry Customers

Dear Customers do not worry about any legal documents and paper works kindly call Kumar at +919632980002 Head of sales /Operations . They are really doing good in Market and all documents are clear and perfect with legal Approval.

Description:
Prabhavathi elegant flat owner

Mar 1, 2016

DELAY IN COMPLETION by prabhavathi builder

Hi Everyone

Delay is common in construction business. Causes of delay also common in construction business.
What is the acceptable period of delay?
6 months delay is common,
1.0 years delay your pocket start burning.
1.5 Years delay you start fighting with builder & your BP start rising. You start taking medicines .
2.0 years delay your doctor suggest not to take too much stress & you can have heart attack.
2.5 years of delay your BP comes to normal as builder is very co-operative & you start begging them to complete the project.
3.0 years of delay you decide to go & stay with temporary electric connection without lift & amenities.
Have no idea when we will get permanent electric connection & lifts & amenities.

Our Elegant project is now in the 2.5 years stage & we are mentally preparing for 3.0+ years of delay.
I also thought the delay is common but not prepared for the worst.
Now At least I thought I should share my experience with all new & existing buyers.

Prabhavathi builders staff is very co operative & very supportive. They will surely help you to successfully complete the project with their own timelines.

Now they have hired few Bouncers to take care of your safety incase you fell sick when ever you visit their office.

As per prabhavathi builder practice. 1.5 years to complete the project is ........( when prabhavathi builder is not able to tell the answer how can I predict)

Come and experience the best.
lucky_jaiswal

Feb 9, 2016

Status - Royal Gardenia

Hi All,

Can someone please confirm the current status of Royal Gardenia project. I believe the project is getting delayed.

Can someone please share contact number, if booked in this project.

Jay
aparnamohan

Jan 26, 2016

Delay issue

Like every builder Prabhavathi Builders too have delay issue. We faced this issue for almost 7 months, this period was very difficult for us. We had to pay both our EMI and the rent of our house. Even though the sales and customer executives were in constant touch with us the response could have been made better.

One thing we all have to be thankful for is that we have not faced any quality issue so far. All branded materials were used, unlike other builders were got the flat handover. i have heard many companies don't even hand over their projects. if looked at that way Prabhavathi builders are very good. They can avoid the delay issue to make the customer experience even better.
moumita2112

Jan 26, 2016

Review requested

Could anyone please give me a review on Prabhavati Classic at Ejipura, and the builders.
darshandj

Jan 25, 2016

money refund issue

Prabhavathi builders project was caught with some land dispute, Like all customers i was worried my money would be lost. They did deny speaking to us for a long time, however after a while we spoke to the manager and he explained us the issue.

The problem was created by a few people and was not the fault of Prabhavathi builders.they asked s to be patient and promised us to repay our money back. It took almost 6 months,

But they refunded all my money. I feel lucky like others to get our money back, other builders would have maybe just forgtten bout us. Cause of this i trust Prabhavathi builders.
bikaskumar

Prabhavathi Springfield issue

I had booked a flat in Prabhavathi springfield in June 2013, they had promised to give possession originally by June 2015.

I'm not in bangalore since last 2 yrs so have not gone to the actual site or havn't talked to them much over phone, but whenever i called them they used to send some pics to me, most of the times it looked same pics, very slow progress or almost no progress.

2 days before when I called them I heard a new story that they have some issue with BBMP related to road widening and are not going to construct few of the units (my flat is one among them). Now they are asking me to shift to other available flat in same apartment or in their any other apartment.

Do we have any other springfield owner here who is facing this issue, please do share your contact, you can contact me on bikaskumar@gmail.com.
Bablu939

Money Refund

I have booked a flat at Prabhavathi lotus grand .After the agreement came to know there is legal issue so they are not going to construct my block. So I asked my money Rs 6,60000.00 back. But from last 10 month everyday I am fighting with them .But they are not returning my money . Do Not know what to do ? any suggestion?
Bablu939

Money Refund

ram manish

Jan 8, 2016

Prabhavathi Builders

I have heard positive feedback the price and from my relatives who have booked with Prabhavathi Builders in Sarjapur road. No other builder matched the price and quality offered by Prabhavathi Builders.
Rajshekar gowda

Prabhavathi Builders

How is Prabhavathi daffodils? has anyone viewed the site? i am planning to go this weekend. Also share if you know about their 1 lakh scheme
Samajbhaskar

Prabhavathi Builders

I agree with Vinod, even my flat was delayed by few months. The response from the company was average, maybe cause they were getting a lot of call from customers. Apart from the delay their service is good. I am very satisfied with my apartment. I would recommend Prabhavathi Builders.
Hemanth gopal

Prabhavathi Builders Shadow A Block

Hi everyone, i am a satisfied customer of Prabhavathi Shadow. I have not faced any quality issues from past 2 years. Yes we faced delay, but that is common. On the bright side we got a great apartment at prime location at a very affordable price.
Vinod nag

Prabhavathi Builders

I am a current customer of Prabhavathi Builders. Swathi yes they have delays in their construction, my flat was delayed by 4 months. Apart from this i have not faced any issue so far. I would recommend Prabhavathi Builders they are good and their prices are very attractive.
Lohitkumar

Reply to enquiry

Hi Haumanth, i am also looking at the innovation project i have viewed the location and i like it. I am waiting for my son to return from the states, we have blocked our flat their. I am in touch with my sales executive so if you have any clarification you can ask me ill be glad to help.
swati satish

Enquiry

I have heard Prabhavathi builders are good. Apart from project delays are there any other issues? kindly help
Hanumanth hn

Prabhavathi Builders

How is Prabhavathi Builders Innovation project? Has anyone purchased a flat there? Please help
aishwarya aishu

Jan 4, 2016

Prabhavathi Builders

Prabhavathi Builders have delay issues, this is common among all builders. Apart from this they have no other issues which i have heard off. They are very affordable builders in Bangalore, so apart from few months delays you can go ahead with Prabhavathi Builders.
soumya puru

Jan 4, 2016

Prabhavathi Builders

I am a satisfied customer of Prabhavathi Builders. The quality used by them is good as I have not faced any quality issues from past 3 years. though my flat was delayed by 4 months, and the common area work by 1 and a half month. In spite of that i am very happy with Prabhavathi Builders, they are the best affordable housing in Bangalore. Strongly recommended

freecharge.in -
    Easy Mobile Recharge - ___
    DTDC - Worst service
    I have Courier for Abu road from Ahmadabad under...
    TSRTC - Rain felt inside of bus for long service
    Yesterday I have travelled in TSRTC bus from ongole to...
    care---paytm.com -
    RD - agent id block
    agent id block Sir My agent login id is 1)...
    defence - OROP
    Sir, Iam an Air Force pensioner drawing pension in your...
    paytm - +++
    MIRIC BIOTECH LTD - Brilliant Story
    Mein ek dum se muda toh bhabhi mere upar gir gyi, unke...
    runa mafi in andhra pradesh - runamafi bond not received
    My Name:m v subrahamanyam raju My Aadhar...