Prabhavathi Builders

Consumer complaints and reviews about Prabhavathi Builders

santhoshshetty

Nov 30, 2014

Santhos

I am going to book flat in Lotus near Hosa Road - Nice road.
Can anyone suggest, whether this project complies all legal or regulatory papers.

If anyone already checked their license and documents plz share your comments at santhoshshettyblr@gmail.com Plz suggest can we go forward or not ?

Other than delay is there any Issue with this buider?
bangaloremirror

Nov 26, 2014

Thankyou Guyz for all u r valuable comments

Hi Guyz,

Thankxx for all your comments, which helps me to understand the builder very well before taking decision.

We all public should help the person who mentioned in his comments that " He got cheated by this builder and he filed a case on Prabhavathi Builders name in court. Now they are threatening me by sending gundas and asking to take back case" -

This builder submitting fake documents only...Anyone can edit any kind of documents through computer, and can produce stamp & seal just for Rs.50/-.. This is the digital world. --- CREDAI is not considered this builder after long 7 years.
kataginitin.s

Nov 24, 2014

About Prabhavathi Daffodils

Hi guys,

I am one of the person who has invested in About Prabhavathi Daffodils.

I have opened the link https://apartmentadda.com and want all the people invested in Prabhavathi Daffodils to be linked in one place as we will have transparency as of whats going on with these guys.

Please co-operate.
KNS
janakshi

Oct 21, 2014

Prabhavathi Bliss

Hi I am planning to buy a flat in Prabhavathi Bliss 2 in begur. can any one suggest whether I have to proceed further because after reading the review and the experiences of the existing customer I am thinking of dropping the idea of flat purchase from Prabhavathi builders

Janakshi
Ramesh_soni

Oct 17, 2014

Do Not buy any property from this builder ...

Do not buy any property from this builder, First of all if you will see this review and ask them that you saw very bad reviews they will say those are our x-employees and they are just putting this bad comments. .... We are not fool and we dont have time to write fake reviews here, I am just writing what i am feeling now .. and dont want other to face this condition.

I cant do any thing except writing this review ...
i) i cant fight with them because they have my 30 lakhs rupees and flat handover still pending
ii) i cant file a case against them because if i file a case they will stop the construction
iii) i cant argue with them as they simply said We don't have manpower or etc ....
iv) I cant raise my voice, Because the bunch of people you will be dealing with are Big Gundas.. they are criminals

Guys first of all who am i ? lets start with my introduction I am a fool who bought a flat in Prabhavathi in Sep -2012 and still waiting for possession, Possession date was Dec -2013 and it is almost 1 year delayed,

It doesn't stop here,I have already paid 95% amount, Now builder is saying you have to pay the remaining amount to start the pending work if you wont pay you will be responsible for delay. I have supposed to pay this 5% amount at the time of possession any ways if i will pay this amount they will put this money to other project and make fool to other peoples.

Guys if your feeling this problems are not big as they are coating very less price and you can deal with this issue ... DONT EVER THINK THIS ...

They will charge you for small small things .. and overall it will become big amount
They will put all cheap things in your apartment if you will say i dont want this .. then they will ask for margin amount to pay and for all small things .. like door, windows, glass, kitchen platform, tiles, toilet accessories, tap ... even for door lock.

This wont stop here once your flat is ready for wood work and grill work .. this cheap builder will ask money from your carpenter other wise he wont allow him to work their even from grill guy .... "They can beg from beggar" also.

Guys think about the overall expenditure it will cost you same as any reputed builder,

After spending Hard earn money, i am not getting any quality work. the flat is not yet completed and everything is coming out
plaster, water leakage, water exit pipes, water tank broken, dry bore wells AND after all this you cant complaint, Because there is no one to listen to you.

If you directly go to their Sale office you wont find any one to talk to you because you have already booked the flat now you need appointment to talk to them.

And if you want appointment you will be getting appointment for week days so that no one can listen your voice.
Any ways you cant come on week day as you have to go to you office.

Guys once your done with buying flat they wont allow you in their sales office, They will book your appointment in post-sale /Customer care office that is near to Reliance fresh -BTM.

I don't want to say any thing but before buying any property from this CHEAP Builder you just go their customer care office on Saturday and you will realize i am not alone who is suffering this problem .. AND still you want to buy .. "you can join us."

Be happy in let out property But don't buy from this builder.
Rakesh B S

Oct 12, 2014

Fraud Builders

hi , this builder is totally doing frauds with the customer, not completing any project on time , and asking for payments every time but not doing any construction on the related project. They will say competing in next two months, but not happening, and if you visit the sites , just 2-3 people are working on the sites and every time they have the same answer , engineer has gone to bring labours for the project.i am having a bad experience with this builder and suffering till today as the project is still not completed up to 50% and they have already taken 85% of flat cost .
Pls dont entertain these guys , they are just making fools.
Prabhavathi_vasanti

Sep 19, 2014

Prabhavathi Vasanti Apartment progress

I had booked apartment in Prabhavathi Vasanthi in 2012 December and as per discussions with the builders and as per agreement it was supposed to be completed in May 2014.
So far construction seems to be only about 75% complete and it's already nearing September end. I have already paid more than 90% of the amount as my apartment is about 90% complete though common areas and facilities like lifts etc are still not done.Also,some apartments progress is faster compared to others.
If anyone from Vasanthi project frequents this forum,please email me on you.kan.mail.me@gmail.com so that we can keep tabs and discuss on the work going on in this project.
stranger25

Sep 11, 2014

Pravathi builders are Frauds

Prabhavathi builders are the worst builders... I've bought an apartment in winsor was promissed possession in December 2013 and even now I don't see any sign of getting possessions by December, 2014. They keep looting you. BE CAREFUL. WHAT IS ON THE BROCHURE IS ALL FAKE THEY WILL CHARGE YOU MORE. SO ANYONE WANTING TO BUY A FLAT FROM PRABHAVATHI ENSURE YOU CHECK WHAT TYPE OF WINDOWS THEY WILL PUT, TILES, WIRING, HOW MANY CONNECTIONS, DOORS, CHECK ALL THE SMALL THINGS AND GET IT SIGNED ELSE YOU WILL HAVE TO SHELL OUT MONEY LATER LIKE I DID N EVERYONE ELSE. DON'T BUY ANY FLATS FROM THEM IF YOU HAVE OTHER OPTIONS.
ankur23996

Sep 11, 2014

prabhavati Lotus

Hi All,

I am planning to buy prabhavati Lotus in bommanahalli,bangalore.We got all documents & planing to consult lawyers.Please suggest how shall we know that

1)it's legal documents not duplicate one.
2)they will complete within their time limits

+917204225022
Nazia T

Jun 23, 2014

Fake Builders

Prabhavathi Builders name should be changed to FAKE builder. Their quality is poor (0%) lots of leakage issues, they do not deliver on time, I took a flat in 2010 till now its not completed. I shifted in 2013 May. Still work is going on. Till they get money they will be good after receiving money they are not bothered.

Please DO MAKE RIGHT DECISION. There are lots of builders in market. Do not go with prabhavathi.

We all are suffering in our apartment. Request you not to suffer like us.
Naveen Kumar D

May 28, 2014

Paramount

Please let me know, how is Paramount project, its in Electronic City.
gup001

May 24, 2014

Pathetic

Pathetic builder in all sense
Prabhavathi Builders are pathetic builders in all sense, right from quality to execution to timelines to support. No one is bothered about customers. Only time customer gets a call is when payment is due and that too without completing the work. I wonder how they are able to come up with so many projects of 50 to 100 and more flats when they cant even complete a mere 16 flats project. Even after repeat visits they are so shameless. They just want customer money.

Request customers not to buy from Prabhavathi Builders
manoj732kumar

May 15, 2014

Alert Prabhavathi Palm new customers

Alert Prabhavathi Palm new customers
Hello Palm new customers. Those who are planning to buy fifth floor flats, please verify its legality i.e. Panchayat permission etc. Please note that you will not get land share as well as parking space as it is already sold out to the lower floor customers.
Diwtosh

May 4, 2014

Planning to Book Prabhavathi Builders Daffodils near off Sarjapur Road

We are planning to Buy a flat from Daffodils Prabhavathi Builders. The location is at off Sarjapur Road. After going through all the above reviews. We are confused to take any decision on this project. Has anyone booked this project? If yes then kindly reply to this comment.

suhash joshi

Apr 21, 2014

Prabhavathi Ridge

hi every i m suhash. I am a proud member of Prabhavathi  In the beginning; I was doubtful about the
company, but I listened to my first gut and took courage and visited Prabhavathi office and discussed
with their staffs and all my doubts were clarified and I got answers for all my questions. Finally, they took
me for site visit, I visited Sankirtan Project located in Koramangala and then I visited Dreamz Eco III. I
was impressed very much and happy enough that I booked a flat in Ridge. According to me, this
is one of the best real estate companies as far as I know when compared to other top builders. Because
Prabhavathi is providing quality, eco-friendly apartments with all the world-class amenities at a very good
and affordable price, which other builders provide the same at double the price of prabhavathi builders I would like to say like to say that as a customer of prabhavathi builders and the review provided by me would encourage other
buyers to be more confident to come forward and book their dream home from Prabhavathi. I am also
happy with the amenities they have provided in the apartments and I am very much satisfied with their
service.
thanking you
suhash
gayatris

Apr 16, 2014

Prabhavathi Heaven

I m an existing customer of Prabhavathi builders in project named by Prabhavathi Heaven ....in 2nd floor 2bhk .and I have confirmed that what they have committed they will complete.they told to me by August they will give the position and also they had told in a written paper that we will give the position at same time what we have committed but if 2 or 3 month may be delay at that time only when i had gone for book the flat ..then I told it's okey ..because i know that every where it happens ... I think this is super builder .the have all the documents which are legal even me also checked to lawyer ...from starting when it going construction I have been seeing of its construction quality which is so good compare to others...
superb01

Apr 8, 2014

Prabhavathi Builders Terrifying

Prabhavathi Builders Terrifying me, i have booked one flat in Prabhavathi Castle, No:13, 2nd Cross, N.S.Palya, Industrial Area, 65, BTM 2nd Stage, Bangalore - 560 076. Then i checked the project with my lawyer, he told me that they are not even having single legal document related to the project. Then i asked my lawyer what all documents are required and I requested them to give the necessary documents required by my lawyer to cross verify the project. Then they gave all required documents to me by a week, then i forwarded the legal documents to the lawyer. After cross verifying the legal documents, he told me not buy a property from them, i was shocked! I asked him what was the reason. Then he told me that all documents given by them are duplicate, so i requested them to cancel my flat and return my booking amount. They told me it will take 90 working days to get your money back. But i didn't receive any single rupees till now even after 9 months of waiting. So i filed a case on Prabhavathi Builders name in court. Now they are threatening me by sending gundas and asking to take back case. But i am not going to take the case back, i will fight for my justice and die for it. You Prabhavathi Builders try if you can stop me. My advice to all the citizens of India don't ever think of buying a property from this frightening quality builder.
superb01

Apr 8, 2014

Prabhavathi Builders Terrifying

Prabhavathi Builders Terrifying me, i have booked on flat in Prabhavathi Castle, No:13, 2nd Cross, N.S.Palya, Industrial Area, 65, BTM 2nd Stage, Bangalore - 560 076. Then i checked the project with my lawyer, he told that they are not even have single legal document related to the project. Then i asked my lawyer what all documents are required and I requested them to give the necessary documents required by my lawyer to cross verify the project. Then they gave all required documents to me by a week, then i forwarded to the lawyer. After cross verifying the legal documents, he told me not buy property from them i was shocked! I asked him what was the reason. Then he told me that all documents given by them are duplicate, so i requested them to cancel my flat and return my booking amount. They told me it will take 90 working days to get your money back. So i filed a case on Prabhavathi Builders name in court. Now they are threatening me by sending gundas and asking to take back case. But i am not going to take the case back, i will fight for my justice and die for it. You Prabhavathi Builders try if you can stop me. My advice to all the citizens of India don't ever think of buying a property from this frightening quality builder.
das012

Apr 7, 2014

Prabhavathi Builders Trick

Prabhavathi Builders Trick, Important Note to all home buyers in Bangalore. They are worst builders in Bangalore, they have launched many prelauch projects in Bangalore. Before starting their construction they will take all your booking amount, promising that they will finish construction in few months are years. But believe me they not going to complete their projects on time and not even going to return your booking amount. You will suffer like hell with Prabhavathi Builders In Bangalore. If you don't believe me cross verify their projects. You will find more proofs on their illegal constructions of their properties too.
nanuraghu

Mar 11, 2014

Prabhavathi Builders 420

Prabhavathi Builders is worst builder in the bangalore and they paper works, quality and customer service is very poor.
If you ask for the plan you will get 3 to 4 plans for the same project.. Actually to speak they get the original plan after the 2 Roof is done.. They will make the duplicate plan for processing in the bank bcz they need money. they dnt care about the customer let the customer the incentive let us delay the project.

The plan will be approved for G+3 construction but they will construct G+4.. where the complete project will be ill legal.. you will not be able to sell anyone nor you can stay there.. bcz the BBMP people may come and close the project

For BBMP they will apply with one plan and for us what they give is the altered plan from they side..
Mohan is the first person you will face... First during the time of booking he will be so sweet after dat he will show his original charter.. he will force you like anything to pay the amount..

Dont dare to buy the flat with Prabhavathi Builders... If you dare your seriously died...
BE CAREFUL.
nanuraghu

Mar 11, 2014

PRABHAVATHI BUILDERS ILLEGAL

Prabhavathi Builders are selling their projects illegally. I am personally sharing my experience with you all, non of their projects are legal. Most of their projects are not still wet approved by BBMP or BMRD. They are just showing the property to their customers and floor plants. If their customers wanted the legal documents of their projects, they will give the duplicate documents. If you don't agree with me, then plse take the documents to BBMP office and cross verify. Even you can visit their projects and take a feed back from real existing customers. We are suffering like hell after buying a property from them, even they delayed the project for more an year. Now we are not able to sale property, because they have constructed 4th floor illegally. Let others be saved from this Prabhavathi Builders ( criminals) . Share this message to others also.
phcustomers

Mar 10, 2014

Prabhavathi Heaven customers join https://apartmentadda.com

Dear friends,
I have booked a flat in Prabhavathi heaven. Project is still under construction. So far my experience with builder is okay with some irregularities. But compare to price and the locality I am okay to go with them. To overcome irregularities we customers have created forum in https://apartmentadda.com and working like a team with builder. I request all other prabhavathi heaven customers to join apartmentadda.com. I suggest all other project customers also to form/create forum in apartment adda and work with builders and you can take the project in right direction.
Praveenatn

Mar 6, 2014

Pathetic builder in all sense

Request customers not to buy from Prabhavathi Builders.
subbbu

Mar 3, 2014

prabhavathi royal orchids

hi,
pls let me know whether to buy prabhavathi royal orchids in jail road near amritha college is good to buy or not since they are offering 2850/sq.ft and montly payments also available.
maree05

Feb 26, 2014

Prabhavathi Builders selling projects illegally

Star Plus - iss pyaar ko kya naam doon
    Please start the original series again...love to watch the...
    corporation of chennai - Street Dog Problem
    Dear sir In our Colony Vasantham Garden so many Dogs...
    care@irctc.co.in - for give me a link to reset my password
    Dear Sir, The thing is that Actually i forgot...
    abode bond - SAHARA ABODE B OND REFUND PENDING
    SAHARA ABODE BOND CONTROL NO.129510312093,129510312094 FOR...
    YEPME - cancel order
    I want to cancel my order number 1117133 .
    IRCTC - TDR filed but money not refunded
    I booked a Ticket to Journey on DEC-12th, 2014 using...
    Speed Post - non delivery of my speed post
    My article booked from ludhiana so to gharoli delhi on...
    Videocon / Refrigerator - videocon refrigerator
    ref: VIDEOCON REF FF 244 BBP. the refrigerator was bought...
    mahendra nebhwani - unemployed person
    sir mr mahendra nebhwani is an unemployed person but...
    Shopclues - no refund of amount
    No refund of .. My order of tari fold order was cancelled...