Prabhavathi Builders

$@abh!

Aug 17, 2015

Enquiry on Prabhavathi Grandview project

‚Äč

I am planning to buy an apartment in Prabhavathi Grand View. Please let me know if anyone already invested on this project and done legal checks..
ravi kale

Aug 13, 2015

feedback of prabhavi builder

Hi friends,
I m planning to buy flat from prabhavathi builder for their new project Innovation. It's in Devarchikkanhalli, BTM 4 stage. I read negative feedback about builder.I am confused nw . can any one plz share their experience .
Ravi
akashkumar k

Aug 13, 2015

prabhavathi builders and developers

This is the first experience for us in buying a flat. I never had the thought of buying a flat in Bangalore, because of the expensive prices. I just went along with one of my friend Rajeev Kumar, to the Prabhavathi builders and Developers office and planned that I would only see what they got to offer. And when we went to this builder these guys had a long discussion and they cleared the entire doubt and all these while I I was sitting beside them.
balakrishn siripila

Aug 7, 2015

got a good house to me

hi this is balakrishna,its my pleasure to share my feelings with you people,after earning hard earned money for my own house in bangalore,i have buyed a flat from prabhavathi builders and developers in a project called prabhavathi shine.yes after booking some delay has happen,normally we see in another companys also,however i got good quality flat from them.thanks.
suchith kumar

Jul 29, 2015

i never experienced worse from them

I am staying in in Prabhavathi Shadow from long time. I am not going to exaggerate the things. I am just to say that I am enjoying living here.They had provided whatever they had promised even though some delay happened in the possession. The prices are also affordable. I am not saying all these things just because I saw so many negative reviews about Prabhavathi Builders which are really non-sense. I think their competitors has posted those reviews because as a customer of Prabhavathi Builders, I never experienced any worse situations with Prabhavathi Builders. Also I would like to express my opinion that business should be done with an ethics but not by abusing other builders.
hans123

Jul 2, 2015

inputs about Prabhavathi builders

I am planning to book a flat from Prabhavathi builders, project name- Exotica, kodichikenhalli. Request you all to please share your genuine experience with Prabhavathi builders.

thanks
Ved
vijayar

May 23, 2015

Prabhavathi builders are cheaters

Please don't buy from Prabhavathi.they are big frauds and cheaters. Worst customer service worst quality of building work.Prabhavathi builder MD is another cheater.pls get into the dark and deep pit and end up crying for the whole life.
Benlita Pinto

May 6, 2015

Money mongers

We bought Prabhavathi Shine 2 after facing a huge dispute issues on the day of buying Prabhavathi Residency 2. As they had incurred losses in that project they begged us to pay the money in full. We made a huge down payment and the balance was released within a few months of occupancy in the year 2013. The work is really slow paced. We have to run behind them for everything. The lift was installed after one and a half year of occupancy. The DG and parking lot have not yet been allocated. Every time I call them they either hang up my call r do not answer or avoid talking to me saying they have a meeting. Today I told them that, I would allot a parking lot for myself and they said no. The construction is also very bad. Third grade sanitary-wares have been used in most of the flats. We got a few changed after fighting with them.
Such lazy builders who just think of money should never be entertained. They will be very good and nice until you pay them. They totally forget you once they get the money.
Please do not buy from them. The affordable houses from these builders will become a pain in the wrong place.
mpkurtkoti

Apr 19, 2015

regarding possession

I have purchased the flat in spring field and supposed to hand over in the month of may 2015 but work not completed
and I am not getting proper feed back and response
Tarun Katiyar

Jan 13, 2015

Hi.
on 6 Jan'15 some body posted complain in my name with fake ID.
i am denying all comments got posted that day on my behalf for Prabhavati Builders for BLISS projects. please don't do this if you really have courage go head with your own name and fight.

Tarun
BLISS project
Tarun Katiyar

Jan 13, 2015

Hi.
on 6 Jan'15 some body posted complain in my name with fake ID.
i am denying all comments post on that on behalf of me for Prabhavati Builders for BLISS projects. please don't do this if you really have courage go head you you own name and fight.

Tarun
BLISS project
dhanu_mani@yahoo.com

Jan 11, 2015

New flat purchase with Prabavathi Builders

Guys,

I was planning to buy a flat with Prabavathi builders in sarjapur road.
By reading the review iam confused.
(Royal gardenia)

Please advice me should i go with this project or not
tarunkat

Jan 6, 2015

Prabhavathi Builder is not a builder just a big cheater

Prabhavathi Builder is not a builder just a Fox ,big cheater ,Big Gunda. Might you will think that they are quoting very less price ,but in fact they are just started cheating you with that price.
I would suggest you go with any other local builder but never go for this builder.
You can visit Prabhavathi Bliss apartment which was started in 2010 and still under construction.
You visit this project and see the quality in A, B and C block
santhoshshetty

Nov 30, 2014

Santhos

I am going to book flat in Lotus near Hosa Road - Nice road.
Can anyone suggest, whether this project complies all legal or regulatory papers.

If anyone already checked their license and documents plz share your comments at santhoshshettyblr@gmail.com Plz suggest can we go forward or not ?

Other than delay is there any Issue with this buider?
bangaloremirror

Nov 26, 2014

Thankyou Guyz for all u r valuable comments

Hi Guyz,

Thankxx for all your comments, which helps me to understand the builder very well before taking decision.

We all public should help the person who mentioned in his comments that " He got cheated by this builder and he filed a case on Prabhavathi Builders name in court. Now they are threatening me by sending gundas and asking to take back case" -

This builder submitting fake documents only...Anyone can edit any kind of documents through computer, and can produce stamp & seal just for Rs.50/-.. This is the digital world. --- CREDAI is not considered this builder after long 7 years.
kataginitin.s

Nov 24, 2014

About Prabhavathi Daffodils

Hi guys,

I am one of the person who has invested in About Prabhavathi Daffodils.

I have opened the link https://apartmentadda.com and want all the people invested in Prabhavathi Daffodils to be linked in one place as we will have transparency as of whats going on with these guys.

Please co-operate.
KNS
janakshi

Oct 21, 2014

Prabhavathi Bliss

Hi I am planning to buy a flat in Prabhavathi Bliss 2 in begur. can any one suggest whether I have to proceed further because after reading the review and the experiences of the existing customer I am thinking of dropping the idea of flat purchase from Prabhavathi builders

Janakshi
Ramesh_soni

Oct 17, 2014

Do Not buy any property from this builder ...

Do not buy any property from this builder, First of all if you will see this review and ask them that you saw very bad reviews they will say those are our x-employees and they are just putting this bad comments. .... We are not fool and we dont have time to write fake reviews here, I am just writing what i am feeling now .. and dont want other to face this condition.

I cant do any thing except writing this review ...
i) i cant fight with them because they have my 30 lakhs rupees and flat handover still pending
ii) i cant file a case against them because if i file a case they will stop the construction
iii) i cant argue with them as they simply said We don't have manpower or etc ....
iv) I cant raise my voice, Because the bunch of people you will be dealing with are Big Gundas.. they are criminals

Guys first of all who am i ? lets start with my introduction I am a fool who bought a flat in Prabhavathi in Sep -2012 and still waiting for possession, Possession date was Dec -2013 and it is almost 1 year delayed,

It doesn't stop here,I have already paid 95% amount, Now builder is saying you have to pay the remaining amount to start the pending work if you wont pay you will be responsible for delay. I have supposed to pay this 5% amount at the time of possession any ways if i will pay this amount they will put this money to other project and make fool to other peoples.

Guys if your feeling this problems are not big as they are coating very less price and you can deal with this issue ... DONT EVER THINK THIS ...

They will charge you for small small things .. and overall it will become big amount
They will put all cheap things in your apartment if you will say i dont want this .. then they will ask for margin amount to pay and for all small things .. like door, windows, glass, kitchen platform, tiles, toilet accessories, tap ... even for door lock.

This wont stop here once your flat is ready for wood work and grill work .. this cheap builder will ask money from your carpenter other wise he wont allow him to work their even from grill guy .... "They can beg from beggar" also.

Guys think about the overall expenditure it will cost you same as any reputed builder,

After spending Hard earn money, i am not getting any quality work. the flat is not yet completed and everything is coming out
plaster, water leakage, water exit pipes, water tank broken, dry bore wells AND after all this you cant complaint, Because there is no one to listen to you.

If you directly go to their Sale office you wont find any one to talk to you because you have already booked the flat now you need appointment to talk to them.

And if you want appointment you will be getting appointment for week days so that no one can listen your voice.
Any ways you cant come on week day as you have to go to you office.

Guys once your done with buying flat they wont allow you in their sales office, They will book your appointment in post-sale /Customer care office that is near to Reliance fresh -BTM.

I don't want to say any thing but before buying any property from this CHEAP Builder you just go their customer care office on Saturday and you will realize i am not alone who is suffering this problem .. AND still you want to buy .. "you can join us."

Be happy in let out property But don't buy from this builder.
Rakesh B S

Oct 12, 2014

Fraud Builders

hi , this builder is totally doing frauds with the customer, not completing any project on time , and asking for payments every time but not doing any construction on the related project. They will say competing in next two months, but not happening, and if you visit the sites , just 2-3 people are working on the sites and every time they have the same answer , engineer has gone to bring labours for the project.i am having a bad experience with this builder and suffering till today as the project is still not completed up to 50% and they have already taken 85% of flat cost .
Pls dont entertain these guys , they are just making fools.
Prabhavathi_vasanti

Sep 19, 2014

Prabhavathi Vasanti Apartment progress

I had booked apartment in Prabhavathi Vasanthi in 2012 December and as per discussions with the builders and as per agreement it was supposed to be completed in May 2014.
So far construction seems to be only about 75% complete and it's already nearing September end. I have already paid more than 90% of the amount as my apartment is about 90% complete though common areas and facilities like lifts etc are still not done.Also,some apartments progress is faster compared to others.
If anyone from Vasanthi project frequents this forum,please email me on you.kan.mail.me@gmail.com so that we can keep tabs and discuss on the work going on in this project.
stranger25

Sep 11, 2014

Pravathi builders are Frauds

Prabhavathi builders are the worst builders... I've bought an apartment in winsor was promissed possession in December 2013 and even now I don't see any sign of getting possessions by December, 2014. They keep looting you. BE CAREFUL. WHAT IS ON THE BROCHURE IS ALL FAKE THEY WILL CHARGE YOU MORE. SO ANYONE WANTING TO BUY A FLAT FROM PRABHAVATHI ENSURE YOU CHECK WHAT TYPE OF WINDOWS THEY WILL PUT, TILES, WIRING, HOW MANY CONNECTIONS, DOORS, CHECK ALL THE SMALL THINGS AND GET IT SIGNED ELSE YOU WILL HAVE TO SHELL OUT MONEY LATER LIKE I DID N EVERYONE ELSE. DON'T BUY ANY FLATS FROM THEM IF YOU HAVE OTHER OPTIONS.
ankur23996

Sep 11, 2014

prabhavati Lotus

Hi All,

I am planning to buy prabhavati Lotus in bommanahalli,bangalore.We got all documents & planing to consult lawyers.Please suggest how shall we know that

1)it's legal documents not duplicate one.
2)they will complete within their time limits

+917204225022
Nazia T

Jun 23, 2014

Fake Builders

Prabhavathi Builders name should be changed to FAKE builder. Their quality is poor (0%) lots of leakage issues, they do not deliver on time, I took a flat in 2010 till now its not completed. I shifted in 2013 May. Still work is going on. Till they get money they will be good after receiving money they are not bothered.

Please DO MAKE RIGHT DECISION. There are lots of builders in market. Do not go with prabhavathi.

We all are suffering in our apartment. Request you not to suffer like us.
Naveen Kumar D

May 28, 2014

Paramount

Please let me know, how is Paramount project, its in Electronic City.
gup001

May 24, 2014

Pathetic

Pathetic builder in all sense
Prabhavathi Builders are pathetic builders in all sense, right from quality to execution to timelines to support. No one is bothered about customers. Only time customer gets a call is when payment is due and that too without completing the work. I wonder how they are able to come up with so many projects of 50 to 100 and more flats when they cant even complete a mere 16 flats project. Even after repeat visits they are so shameless. They just want customer money.

Request customers not to buy from Prabhavathi Builders

Vashikaran Fake, Vashikaran Fraud, Cheater, Money Taker - online astrology
    plzz don't contact mukesh gaur , sumit sharma and...
    BSES Complaints - Electricity Theft - electricity theft
    Dear Sir, Nihal vihar me ek kirana ki shop...
    www.changeurjob.in - payment refund
    Dear Sir I have applied for job and but they are fraud...
    Universal Apparel Solutions - Speed Post not received
    We have been issued Importer Exporter Code Number on...
    Aircel - Aircel
    Hi Puja Kumari, Thank you for reaching us at Social...
    snapdeal - baljot basra
    My ambrane tablet A-707 very hang and my tab is no fast...
    409239 - Application Letter
    I had got a job appointment letter,from Britannia Royal...
    Hathway Digital Cable TV - Sony channel are not coming way Setup Box in Gurgaon
    Sony channel are not coming on Hathway Setupbox in gurgaon...
    Idea - RE: money deducted but recharge not done
    Dear Customer, As per your telecon with our customer...