Prabhavathi Builders

Consumer complaints and reviews about Prabhavathi Builders

Arun06

Nov 17, 2016

Builder

I have checked with Prabhavathi builders no one will be getting their money back because most of the projects are on-contract with land owners and all of them had taken their sites back.
Prabhavathi has limited money to start their project because of demonization that money is also useless still they have money customers who will file their case first will get the money else won't be getting.
Manish 1222

Nov 8, 2016

Prabhawati builder

My name is Manish Tiwary .I have invested in Prabhawati fortune project in 2012.still work is not in progress.please if any one invested in same project come together.

Manish Tiwary
Vinuan@hotmail.com

No response & office closed

I have booked a flat in Daffodils project. I just saw all the consumer complaints . Thier office has been closed Web site has been taken down. There is no one to respond to any buyer queries. All the buyers of different projects by this builders must be in lurch. It looks like we all need to get together and raise the issue together to see some justice done. Unfortunately real estate sector is still not under good regulations. If there is any group I would like to be a part of it. No sure of our rights as a buyer so will need some guidance.
Vinuan@hotmail.com

Nov 5, 2016

No one to contact at Prabhavathi builders and office shut down.

Naveen Kumar D

Paramount B Block

Please contact if anyone booked flat in Paramount 'B' block.

Naveen
Naveen Kumar D

Paramount

I have booked the flat in Paramount B block. After hearing news that Praveen Kumar is arrested, what is the course of action further. Will we get flat or money back?

What about the money we paid till now? Any idea, where we contact.
mohan.krish

Nov 4, 2016

Paramount B Block

I have booked the paramount B Block in 2012. I heard the prabhavathi owner is arrested. All the projects are in hold. Not sure what happens next...I spoke to bank manager, they said the third party builder will take over all the construction and the prices may vary again...but i feel it doesnt going to work and bank confirmed they wont intervene anything to recover the money.

Please add me to prabhavathi owners whatsapp group if something like this available.

My name is Mohan and number is
+1-318-538-8763
Hemaprasad

Nov 2, 2016

Grand View Project

I also purchased a flat in Grandview project . By seeing all the below review i got scared now and please let me know where i can report on this. How i will get the money back .

Hema
PB Comforts purchaser

Oct 28, 2016

Prabhavathi Comforts at Begur Road

For last five months , work of Comforts apartment is stopped. Recently PB MD Praveen Kumar has been arrested. PB office is also closed. All purchasers are waiting for the news.
Ppl of PB other projects have filed case. Donot know anyone from Comforts has lodged complain. Very pathetic situation. Booking of Comforts flats started since 2012. Govt should intervene to save money of salaried hard earned money.
Neelakandan_Keerthi

Oct 24, 2016

Grand_View Project

This is Neelakandan. I have booked a flat in Grand View Project. Came to know that the founder is a fraud and has been recently arrested for the same before a day. I have not booked any complaint regarding the same. Kindly let me know the update. Is there anyone from the same project, so that we can join hands together and proceed further.

Thanks in Advance,
Neelakandan
chandansah

Oct 21, 2016

Booked Flat in Daffodils

Me and my friend booked project in Daffodils. We have paid the Deposit amount and also started EMI with SBI bank. But from last 3-4 months, there is no work progress and office got shutdown and all employee left the job over there. There is no contact point for any progress status.

Please add me to any of the Group so that we can take action together.

My Details:
Name: Chandan
M: 9739514446
Email: sah_cks@yahoo.co.in
Sumit1234

Oct 17, 2016

Prabhavati Grand view sarjapur

Even i booked one 2 bhk flat in Grand view project in sarjapur and when i went on site work stopped from long back.

I am scared by seeing the below comments, can any one please add me up in Grand view group so that we can all check the status and
and progress.

My mobile number: 9886705444

Sumit
Sivakumar Elangovan

Oct 16, 2016

Lats Plan action together

Hello All,
Ir-respective of Project, i hope if we all join together and take action, instead of 1000 or so single complaints, it may work, when the number of complainants is more
Tazzu

Oct 14, 2016

Prabhavati cheater

I have booked a flat in prabhavathi grand view as i am in abroad i got detail that there is some problem going on i got scared i have done my downpayment i want to get join in the group and take action against them so u can join me thank u
PR_PATTNAIK

Oct 12, 2016

Prabhabati Royal Gardenia Project

This is bring your notice that if anyone is planning to book flat with any of Prabhavati Builders project. Please avoid doing so. The builders office is close since from last one month. None of the office staffs are responding to calls. I have booked one 2 bhk flat at the Royal Gardenia project but I do not see any progress in the work. In fact the work has been stopped since from last 2_3 months. I heard that people from few other projects had logged a complain at BTM mico layout police station. I have logged a complain too. I would request if any other Royal gardenia customers are going through same issue or any of them have any kind of whatsup group then please add my number also. Please find my details below...
My name is Ranjan
Contact 9880101144
sreejaya

Oct 9, 2016

cant contact with builders

I booked a flat in prabhavathi...in there project GRAND VIEW.....now nobody is taking my call...I called there site engineer ..he told me that they give that project to contract n work is in progress...please help me ...if anybody booked in that project please contact me...my name is Manoj...my contact number is 9794753389...
Sivakumar Elangovan

Oct 9, 2016

Prabhavathi Spring Field

I'm Sivakumar, I have booked a Flat in Prabhavathi spring Field, and for the last few days, i haven't got any proper communication from them, Can some one help me, i would like to know the others who face same issue with the project
Please contact me
Email : Sivakumarelangovan@gmail.com
Mobile : 07829452207
frustrated by prabhavathi builder

Oct 4, 2016

builder absconding

The whole Prabhavathi builders phones are off and they all are absconding. let me know what to do. I can be reached at dilipsingh77@icloud.com
Mamatha Yadav

Oct 4, 2016

Fraud Praveen

I have Worked in this Company from January to October 2015 they didn't paid our 3months salary also. Mr.Praveen he used to go often foreign trip.We employe
Vadirajp

Oct 2, 2016

Reg Cauvery water connection

We are from Prabhavathi shine apartment as far as builder we never had any issue except petty issues.

But we want builder to help residence of Apartment in getting Cauvery water connection which their own adjusent apartment already got.

Kindly need Prabhavathi builder help in this respect.

Vadiraj
T5- prabhavathi shine,
DC Hall, BTM 4th stage.
Rohini Karanth

Sep 30, 2016

Prabhavathi Builders - Directors details

There are two directors for the company "Prabhavathi Builders And Developers Private Limited". MD is Praveen Kumar Bodalaekambaram and Director is Nandini Ramappa. Below are the details as registered and available at the MCA website under "The Companies Act, 2013".

Company: Prabhavathi Builders And Developers Private Limited
Cin: U70109ka2011ptc061436
Din: 5103256
Name: Praveen Kumar Bodalaekambaram
Address: No 5 And 6, Prabhavathi Residency, Flt No 302, 3rd Flr, Suguma Lyt, Near Nyanappanahalli, Begur, Bangalore, 560068, Karnataka, India
Designation: Managing Director

Din: 5103282
Name: Nandini Ramappa
Address: 23, 1st Cross, 1st Mainroad, Mahaganapathi Nagar, Bangalore, 560010, Karnataka, India
Designation: Director
Appointment dt: 30/11/2011
Prabhavathi_vasanti

Sep 29, 2016

Prabhavathi Builders

30/9/2016 - People who have been posting about Prabhavathi the last few days asking for details regarding why the work has stopped etc,here's the latest details -
The MD is apparently absconding and their office has been locked up since last week.About 3 days ago some of their employees tried to get the office furniture etc out at night and someone saw them and reported to the police and a few of them were caught by the police and they were taken to Mico layout police station(BTM). About 2-3 apartment projects have already filed reports against them.
Since the news is still getting around,more apartments will most likely unite and go the legal way if needed.
Tomorrow lots of people from different projects will most likely go to the Mico layout station to file reports.If you have been swindled by these crooks then do join in because we need people from as many projects as possible to unite against them to have them punished and for compensation on losses suffered by us.
I can be reached on you.kan.mail.me@gmail.com for details.
vinay2016

Sep 28, 2016

Prabhavathi Gone

People who invested in Prabhavathi... they all are gone...My personl experience with them from past 4 years and they big cheaters and big telling lies to the people...Mr Praveen so called Boss... not in the office from past two month...Mr Shivkumar telling lie to the people and enjoying... please don't believe these loafers... if u have money... keep in ur account...don't not invest here
Binu Daniel

Sep 26, 2016

Royal Gardenia - Status Update

Hi Everyone,

My name is Binu. I have booked flat in Prabhavathi Royal Gardenia. The construction work has been stopped for over 4 months.

Can someone please confirm the current status of Royal Gardenia project? I believe the project is getting delayed. I'm not in Bangalore since last June onwards so have not gone to the actual site or haven't talked to them much over phone, but whenever I called them they used to send some pics to me, most of the times it looked same pics, very slow progress or almost no progress.

Today when I called them they are saying that the office is closed and have tried all different numbers which I had for Prabhavathi and all their workers are saying that they are currently not working with Prabhavathi and have no idea or updates.

I know there is one Wattsup group created for the owners of this site. Could someone add me to that group?

My no. is 9886059997 and email id : binu6420@gmail.com

Binu Daniel
deepak.tumsi.r@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2016

Shame less Prabhavathi

None of the employees are coming to office and may complaints filed in Mico Layout and Jp nagar Police station.

But of no use, yesterday i have seen some customers getting police people to prabhavathi builders and i have seen the whole drama.

Even police people were not able to find any of the Management team of Prabhavathi builders .

I think all investors and customers are in tremendous trouble.

All should fight together for our money, else we should forget our money.

SSC - Server issue in ssc cgl 2016 tier 2 exam
    Sir / Madam My name is AKSHAY DAHIYA My roll no. is...
    BMC - Mumbai (Surburbs) - Increase in Stray dogs and menace
    In the last two months, there has been an increase in...
    No network coverage of jio - No network
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Samsung j5100 joy plus 32inch LED TV - Getting continue sound after off TV
    My samsung Joy plus j5100 32inch led tv getting continue...
    Jio - No network coverage of jio
    No jio network available at VILLAGE krishnanagar POST...
    Yatra.com - Yarra.com app defaulted the flight time
    I downloaded the yatra app and used it for this booking....
    Ibps - transaction failed but money deducted
    sir, i have registered for ibps it officer. during fee...
    uc browser - pop up message
    Please remove popup message otherwise i will uninstall uc...
    Samsung LED TV - continue sound coming after off
    My samsung 32inch joy plus J5100 LED TV getting continue...