Prabhavathi Builders

Consumer complaints and reviews about Prabhavathi Builders

das012

Apr 7, 2014

Prabhavathi Builders Trick

Prabhavathi Builders Trick, Important Note to all home buyers in Bangalore. They are worst builders in Bangalore, they have launched many prelauch projects in Bangalore. Before starting their construction they will take all your booking amount, promising that they will finish construction in few months are years. But believe me they not going to complete their projects on time and not even going to return your booking amount. You will suffer like hell with Prabhavathi Builders In Bangalore. If you don't believe me cross verify their projects. You will find more proofs on their illegal constructions of their properties too.
nanuraghu

Mar 11, 2014

Prabhavathi Builders 420

Prabhavathi Builders is worst builder in the bangalore and they paper works, quality and customer service is very poor.
If you ask for the plan you will get 3 to 4 plans for the same project.. Actually to speak they get the original plan after the 2 Roof is done.. They will make the duplicate plan for processing in the bank bcz they need money. they dnt care about the customer let the customer the incentive let us delay the project.

The plan will be approved for G+3 construction but they will construct G+4.. where the complete project will be ill legal.. you will not be able to sell anyone nor you can stay there.. bcz the BBMP people may come and close the project

For BBMP they will apply with one plan and for us what they give is the altered plan from they side..
Mohan is the first person you will face... First during the time of booking he will be so sweet after dat he will show his original charter.. he will force you like anything to pay the amount..

Dont dare to buy the flat with Prabhavathi Builders... If you dare your seriously died...
BE CAREFUL.
nanuraghu

Mar 11, 2014

PRABHAVATHI BUILDERS ILLEGAL

Prabhavathi Builders are selling their projects illegally. I am personally sharing my experience with you all, non of their projects are legal. Most of their projects are not still wet approved by BBMP or BMRD. They are just showing the property to their customers and floor plants. If their customers wanted the legal documents of their projects, they will give the duplicate documents. If you don't agree with me, then plse take the documents to BBMP office and cross verify. Even you can visit their projects and take a feed back from real existing customers. We are suffering like hell after buying a property from them, even they delayed the project for more an year. Now we are not able to sale property, because they have constructed 4th floor illegally. Let others be saved from this Prabhavathi Builders ( criminals) . Share this message to others also.
phcustomers

Mar 10, 2014

Prabhavathi Heaven customers join https://apartmentadda.com

Dear friends,
I have booked a flat in Prabhavathi heaven. Project is still under construction. So far my experience with builder is okay with some irregularities. But compare to price and the locality I am okay to go with them. To overcome irregularities we customers have created forum in https://apartmentadda.com and working like a team with builder. I request all other prabhavathi heaven customers to join apartmentadda.com. I suggest all other project customers also to form/create forum in apartment adda and work with builders and you can take the project in right direction.
Praveenatn

Mar 6, 2014

Pathetic builder in all sense

Prabhavathi Builders are pathetic builders in all sense, right from quality to execution to timelines to support. No one is bothered about customers. Only time customer gets a call is when payment is due and that too without completing the work. I wonder how they are able to come up with so many projects of 50 to 100 and more flats when they cant even complete a mere 16 flats project. Even after repeat visits they are so shameless. They just want customer money.

Request customers not to buy from Prabhavathi Builders.
subbbu

Mar 3, 2014

prabhavathi royal orchids

hi,
pls let me know whether to buy prabhavathi royal orchids in jail road near amritha college is good to buy or not since they are offering 2850/sq.ft and montly payments also available.
maree05

Feb 26, 2014

Prabhavathi Builders selling projects illegally

anis080

Feb 25, 2014

PRBHAVATHI BUILDERS fraudulent

PRBHAVATHI BUILDERS fraudulent activity. They are unfairly in order to gain an advantage of buyers, their projects are illegal, delay in construction 9 months to 16 months and cancelling the booking amount will be not returned. They are well know for real estate cheaters in Bangalore. The people are grieving like hell not even their single customers are happy. They will not give you the actual plan of the project. They will put nice butter un till you book the flat with them, once you have paid the money. Then you have to start running behind them for all legal clarifications. When you come to know their true colors? there will be no options left other then loosing your booking amount. So please be away from this Prabhavathi Builders.
rajiv007

Feb 24, 2014

Prabhavathi Builders criminals

Prabhavathi Builders are criminals, they are selling their projects illegally. I am personally sharing my experience with you all, non of their projects are legal. Most of their projects are not still wet approved by BBMP or BMRD. They are just showing the property to their customers and floor plants. If their customers wanted the legal documents of their projects, they will give the duplicate documents. If you don't agree with me, then plse take the documents to BBMP office and cross verify. Even you can visit their projects and take a feed back from real existing customers. We are suffering like hell after buying a property from them, even they delayed the project for more an year. Now we are not able to sale property, because they have constructed 4th floor illegally. Let others be saved from this Prabhavathi Builders ( criminals) . Share this message to others also.
gvrajesh2002

Feb 18, 2014

Feedback please

Hi All,
I'm planning to buy a Flat from Prabhavathi builders in Begur road,it is named as Bliss 2 .I had visited the site and it is in foundation stage,as per management they are saying it will be given occupancy in 18 to 24 months,Please share your views and experiences on this.
prabhabui420

Feb 11, 2014

No .1 420 company

Hi Prabhavathi Builders Purchase,

They are the no 1 420 company in bangalore.. Compare to Dreams GK

BE CAREFUL...
user586999

Nov 25, 2013

Planning to buy a flat from Prabhavathi builders

I am planning to book a flat in prabhavathi spring field near Begur road. Please provide your inputs. Please contact me at swathi.cheedarala@gmail.com
manoj732kumar

Nov 20, 2013

Alert Prabhavathi Palm new customers

Hello Palm new customers. Those who are planning to buy fifth floor flats, please verify its legality i.e. Panchayat permission etc. Please note that you will not get land share as well as parking space as it is already sold out to the lower floor customers.
mathew.ken

Oct 20, 2013

Prabhavathi Heaven

Hi, I am planning to buy a flat in Prabhavathi Heaven. Please let us know your experience of booking, registration and paperwork. We are keen on the purchase. Those who have booked please advise.
phcustomers

Sep 30, 2013

Attention Prabhavathi Heaven Customers

Attention Prabhavathi Heaven Customers
Dear Prabhavathi Heaven Customers,
This is one of the Prabhavathi heaven customer. I wanted to let you guys know that there are more deviations at the construction site. Plan approved from BBMP is only for G+3 floors but he is building one more floor on top of it. The big impacts for the original customers are 1.share in the undivided area, amenities, water, parking and many more.
You all might be noticed one more building nearby from same builder is build G+4 floors but plan was for G+3 floors only. So all the customers of that building gathered and claimed their rights and got refunded. I heard this from one genuine source.
So I request you all Prabhavathi heaven customer to gather and form proper agenda to fight with Builder. This is the right time to go for this. After getting possession is too late to do anything on this.
I am hiding my identity for security reason. I have created one email id to make the union of all Prabhavathi heaven customers. I request you to send email with contact, so that we can talk to each other and get the best benefits out from the builder.
Email : phcustomers@yahoo.com
nishuranjan88

Sep 11, 2013

Need info

Any1 booked flats in Prabhavathi Spring Field(begur road). PLease contact with ur number at nishuranjan88@gmail.com
RKJ

Sep 7, 2013

Looking Forward to book a flat with Prabhavathi

Hi all Existing customer of Prabhavathi,

I would Request you all to please let me know your experience with prabhavathi builders .As i am planning to book a flat with pravhavathi in their project Spring field .But after reading the reviews i am getting confused to book a flat with them..

So i request every one to share your experience with me ......and help me making right decision.
mgadia

Jul 27, 2013

Spring project in begur road

Any body who has booked flat in prabhavati builder in spring project in begur road, kindly leave here his contact number
rajiv1234

May 17, 2013

No work is doing from last 3 months

Dear sir ,

As per the bellow mail , from your end there is no response .
And at the same time for that project there is no improvement, till today . there is total 3 months there is no improvement , Zero work. AS per agrement this month 25 th my one year and grace period of 3 months are also completeing

But from your end there is no respose , so iam not intrested to continue ,
So please cancile my booking and return my moneywith intrest and full and settelement
with bank intrest and at present market as per agrement.
No body is not taking resposible and doing disatisfaction of all coustemers. But as per agrement for paymeent every time your people will call and tell if you are realese the payment will sold like that from marketing people, so please do that and return my money with settlement.
Tomarrow i will meet with the documents , so please settle .

as per my engg experiance min time to complete with full force of man power 25persions it will take min 4 months from today, your site incharege always tell lies only. even any time will not available in site . as my 6 month every week i am going to site , he will tell all stories only. 15 days back told we will complete the out side finishing by 2 weeks , but as on today work also not started .If intrested to complete so many works are possible to do.
For bathroom water proofing stared on 3 weeks back and done in four flats as on today

There is possible to do the rooms inside flooring , but that also not started ,Plubbing works aslo possible but those also atleat not started
If i will ask any time you site enginner will teel after completion of plastering only will do like that telling
With out completion of plastering for the above works also possible
Other works
Till today for passenger lift head room not completed the concreating
Top floor water proofing not started
All floors brick work and flooring not completd
inside flats plubing works are also not completed
Water tank constructon not completed
Steps finishing work not started
Electrification work not started
Balcany grill work not started

For internal kitchen works not started

So due to the all above reasions i am thinking prabhavathi builders are not intrested , and not compling the excuted bond,and also as per approved the Drawing G+3 but constructed G+4 also a deaviation after registration to me .
This also cheeting the coustemers.
So as pe rthe above reasions , please cancile my agreement, beacause all are deaviations ,
please return all as per law , my paid cash of 4.5 lack+bank loan recived amount+ loan realese amount intrest+registration amount and as per the present local area rate

So ihave paid 4.5 lack cash+intrest (75000 Aproximate)+bank realesd amount and at present market value+and other charges paid by me .

tommarow as per discused with Mr . sharth and koshik want to decide my issue

Rambabu
jaygopavan

May 7, 2013

Don't go prabhavathi builders

My self and my friends booked flats from prabhavathi builders on Dec 2011 still they are doing constructions, from past 3mths they didn't start any work

If we ask them no one is responding, for the loan amount they are treating very nicely once the amount sanctioned they wont respond.

They promissed will complete Jan 2013. but nothing is happening.

They are ready to give lower price but your pre EMI will never end.

So please dont go for this prabhavathi builders.
vijaykumar7919@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2013

prabhavathi builders

hi,

prabhavathi builders are not fraud or cheaters,
its only delay in projects abivious happenings with all builders projects in bangalore due to labour issues & govt approvals,papper works, etc.
they are very good in quality of construction & pricing.
the locality choosen from prabhavathi builders are awesome,
the every projects of prabhavathi builders is near to main road
& walkable distance to market places which is more important to our daily transaction.
last week i visited the ongoing and completed projects of the prabhavathi builders the locality is superb,
the pricing is also offardable. i booked my flat with prabhavathi builders, project name is Spring field (pre Launch), situated at dio- heights layout,
which is near from bannerghatta road (HSBC) & from Begur road also (Bommanahalli),
locality is awesome, price is offardable, i am totally satisfied, Thanks for my friends who reffered prabhavathi Builders.

Vijay
Bhavish J Kumar

Mar 23, 2013

Prabhavathi Builders- Big Cheaters

This is Bhavish J Kumar.I came to know about Prabhavathi Builders when I was looking for a flat. I did my survey about them and found very negative reviews about Prabhavathi Builders. I still wanted to go to their office and check with them just because their prices were really low and they gave me all kinds of FALSE PROMISES. I did book a flat with them by paying a booking amount. Since then, Prabhavathi Builders are never on time. They have delayed everything from the beginning. Be it the documents, registration, agreement or starting of the construction. It’s been a night mare with Prabhavathi Buliders and i hereby CAUTION all of you about these CHEATERS
Bhavish

Mar 23, 2013

Prabhavathi Builders - Full of FALSE PROMISES

This is Bhavish J Kumar.I came to know about Prabhavathi Builders when i was looking for a flat. I did my survey about them and found very negative reviews about Prabhavathi Builders. I still wanted to go to their office and check with them just because their prices were really low and they gave me all kinds of FALSE PROMISES. I did book a flat with them by paying a booking amount. Since then, Prabhavathi Builders are never on time. They have delayed everything from the beginning. Be it the documents, registration, agreement or starting of the construction. It’s been a night mare with Prabhavathi Buliders and i hereby CAUTION all of you about these CHEATERS
ShailendraBM

Feb 17, 2013

Please dont buy any property from Prabhavati Builders Bangalore

The Prabhavathi Builders is not thinking about his customers. This builder is fraud builder he never stick to his commitments.

Dec 19, 2012

Please dont get any property from this builders

Nishaj and Dileep

Well all I can say is you guys are more tolerant than others. I bought flats from two other builders, this one is my third. The first two were delayed 2-3 months this one is delayed 6 months (please do calculate how much you lose in interest/opportunity cost)

I have contacted enough and more people in Prabhavathi in vain, I dont know who you contacted, but all i can say is you got lucky. They have 30-40 projects so its unfair to assume they treated all customers the same. You got lucky, you had a good time with them, good for you. But the rest of us who are complaining are the unlucky ones.

Its good that your project went up 30-40% per sq.ft, good for you, but believe me wherever u had brought the apartment across bangalore real estate has been appreciating. If you are saying Prabhavathi made the project affordable, I agree . That they definitely did.

JDA / JVVNL Jaipur - Regarding Broken / Crack Electric Pole & Loose Wires...
    Regarding Broken / Crack Electric Pole & Loose Wires...
    Lanco Hoskote Highway Limited - Cheating
    I stay in Medahalli which is around 7.9 Km from the...
    Infocus 50 inch tv - reverse pick up
    Infocus tv purchased from Snapdeal received damaged on...
    snapdeal - Snapdeal
    Dear rajesh345, Thanks for reaching out to us with your...
    SBI - Change mobile number
    Respected sir,I am Aswini having a SB account in SBI...
    Coolpad Note 3 - SERVICE CENTRE NOT RETURNING PHONE
    I PURCHASED COOLPAD NOTE 3 MOBILE FEW MONTHS BACK BUT...
    prime car dewas/ new alto 800 - registration papers not receiving after 3 months
    Dear sir My self vivekanand choudhary i have purchased...
    idfc - Reply to Non payment of interest and Principal on expiry...
    Hi Seshachari, We tried calling you but were unable to...