Prabhavathi Builders

Consumer complaints and reviews about Prabhavathi Builders

Jul 14, 2012

Hi Guys,

Construction field delay is expected, it’s a common trend everywhere, I too agree with Nishaj…

I am not agreeing the concern which Karan_007 wrote here, if Prabhavathi Builder want to cheat us, it’s very much possible without starting the construction… if they have a intention to cheat they no need to think about for finishing or in progress stage, in finishing stage most of the people might paid at least 80% of the total cost, that is the profit stage of builder, the delay is normal in every project it’s depended with so many factors, now a day’s getting a labour in Bangalore is one of the biggest task, I can see maximum delay happened because of the labours issue only… many of the Labours are from North, those guys attitudes are very pathetic they work 2day’s & take 3days’ rest … how builder can trust before giving contract to these guys ? even after this much of challenges Prabhavathi Builders still trying to make as earlier as possible.

I was promised by builder January 2012, but I got the position on May 2012, I was expected 5month delay. When I reach concern person in the builder side, they extended their support & help me to get the position ASAP, same way many of them approached & got the position without much delay…..

I suggest all of you, do not spread negative comment against your builder or apartment, that will keep reduce the cost of your property in future… so if you have any concern pl. reach out to
Concern person & get it done your work…

Dileep (Lotus G1)
Deepak Reddy Send email

i do agree with nishaj,

Prabhavathi Builders is one of the Best Budgeted Builders in Bangalore..

Deepu
Prabhavathi Lotus
S-12
Nishaj_av Send email

Hi Guys,

The delay in the construction is a common issue accross the builders. I am a existing customer with the Prabhavathi builders. All of you who are complaining must have done research on the builders. I dont believe that you will select a builder blindly.

My experience with the builder is as follows.

1) There is some delay with the builder. To me the builder is trying their level best to complete the project.
2) The minor modifications we required was addressed properly.
3) If there is any issue with the construction then they have rectified the issue on a priority basis.
4) They treat you with respect. I or Anyone who I know had a complaint that the builder has mistreated them.
5) All the higher official have constantly updated us on issues we have raised.
6) I have seem many occassion were they themselves told me some issues which I never noticed.

I agree with Uma and Zeebha. Your concerns may not have reached the right person.

To me Prabhavathi is better than most of the builders in this sector. We should never compare the quality of the work with flats from Poorvankara or Brigade. If you want the same quality then we have to shell out more money. My flat is not yet completed but still i am getting many enquiries on whether I wantto sell my flat. I should say the sq ft rate for my falt has grown 30 - 40% from the day I have bought the flat.

Nishaj
Prabhavathi Lotus F14

i do agree with nishaj,

Prabhavathi Builders is one of the Best Budgeted Builders in Bangalore..

Deepu
Prabhavathi Lotus
S-12

Hi Guys,

My experience with the builder is as follows.

2) The minor modifications we required was addressed properly.
5) All the higher official have constantly updated us on issues we have raised.

Nishaj
Prabhavathi Lotus F14
Umagundanna Send email

Jun 25, 2012

hi,

i do not agree for the comments, yes there were some small problems which got rectified by the builder within 20 days from the date of noticing as you should contact the right person, all the other things have not reached the concerned person, now everything is streamlining and no problems at all . Regarding delay yes it is the problem of all the builders, which is beyond everybody's control and now the service is also good. I can say it is an upcoming company with no problems.

uma

Jun 25, 2012

hi,

uma
karan123

Jun 12, 2012

Now onwards I will address it in my description
Beware of the prabhavathi cheaters, it’s not a builder it is in a single umbrella all cheaters are assembled. They don’t want to do business, they opened a company to earn some money from people within few years and will be vanished from market.
We are 16 people suffering for a single small project not sure how many like us are facing same issue after buying flat from the cheating builder, for us they promised to deliver the flat on Mar12 but still only 70% work done and the way work is going on it will take minimum 3 to 4 months more
In their brochure the list of completed project they have mentioned most of them are not completed so they cheat you from the first step, the outer design will not match with actual construction presented in the brochure so they will cheat with you and with your dream house
Note: Please don’t book PRABHAVATHI’s , it’s an information to all as I am suffering for the same
SO ITS MY SUGGESTION, WARNING ,INFORMATION AND THE TRUTH about the cheating company
If you still don’t believe please come to “ prabhavathi ROSE” at bannerghata road on any Sunday to have a look and to speak with the people
karan123

Jun 12, 2012

Now onwards I will address it in my description
Beware of the prabhavathi cheaters, it’s not a builder it is in a single umbrella all cheaters are assembled. They don’t want to do business they opened a company to earn some money from people within few years and will be vanished from market.
We are 16 people suffering for a single small project not how many like us are facing same issue after buying flat the cheating builder, for us they promised to deliver the flat on Mar12 but still only 70% work done and the way work is going on it will take minimum 3 to 4 months more
In their brochure the list of completed they mentioned most of them are not completed so they cheat you from the first step, the outer designed will not match with actual construction so they will cheat with you and with your dream house
Palanisamy0407 Send email

Jun 5, 2012

Please dont get any property from this builders

Plz keep touch from ur heart, tell ur flat value got increased atleast 30 to 40%, i too agree u paid the interest, but ur r in profit,

As my experience am a existing customer of prabhavathi builders, for my project also got delayed by 3 months, due to Am not given the Alteration, tiles and paint colour selection on time, not only me every body did the same,

Finally which got Good quality delivery from Prabhavathi,

Keep in ur mind before taking the decision, any industry will not able to give 100% customer satisfaction,

Stil u can trust PRABHAVATH BUILDERS and U Can Go Head...

Wish u All the best,

Jun 5, 2012

Finally which got Good quality delivery from Prabhavathi,

Stil u can trust PRABHAVATH BUILDERS and U Can Go Head...

Wish u All the best,

Jun 4, 2012

Palanisamy0407 Send email

May 28, 2012

May 28, 2012

Sambabu

May 26, 2012

Prabhvathi shadow

I want to take flat @ their prabhavathi shadow project. By seeing above comments, now I am re thinking. can any one who really staying any of prabhvathi flats, share your experience.
Ranjanin Send email

May 5, 2012

Please dont get any property from this builders

I read the complaints of above clients & am too a client from Prbhavathi Paradise. I would like to know the project names of the above commented clients. Now am damn scared. So far no big complaints except few small complaints from clients who have already occupied. Am very scared friends. Please do provide me more details, so that we can discuss among us, plan how to get the works done/ how to escape from major problems, etc.,
Thanks, RanjaniN. My Email ID: ranjanin2008@gmail.com

May 5, 2012

Thanks, RanjaniN. My Email ID: ranjanin2008@gmail.com
Zeebha2004 Send email

Please dont get any property from this builders

if you meet concern person and if you give request then immediately your problems will be solved in prabhavathi Builders. iam saying with my experience.
Zeebha2004 Send email

Please dont get any property from this builders

Hi friends i dis agree with this comments. Prabhavathi builders are trying to solve our problems but the request given by us is not being reached to concerned person.
Prabhavathi Builders Focus more on middle class families and the flats were given at very reasonable price.

Shrimaan007 Send email

I booked an apartment with them in Nov-2010 and am YET TO GET THE POSSESSION.

The unit is still incomplete and have already paid pre-EMI of more than 2 lakh Rs.

THe plaster from all over the apartment is chipping off.
Worse the Toilet from the neighboring bedroom flat WHICH IS YET TO BE OCCUPIED is leaking into my apartment.

V Murthi Send email

Apr 23, 2012

Please dont get any property from this builders

I am very much agreed, Finally, I am frustrated, I don't have any other option, because in agreement they written long date

i have to wait till date to take action against him. i vacant house and sifted to new rented house. because of his commitment, they cheated with me . now I am very much trouble . I am paying pre- emi as well as rent form last 8 month .

Pizza Hut - Threatening- cursing
    Dear all, 3 are an American lebanese family who teach...
    SONY XPERIA - xperia c3
    My xperia c3 touch is not responding sometimes and it...
    UPSC - obc community certificate date
    sir,i m.confused about date,which date shall be povided in...
    mp board bhopal - English/ math/ socialscince
    Re check 3 subject I want to recheck my 3 subject (100)...
    Very Frequent Powercuts - Very Frequent Powercuts
    Hello, In Reff to the below mentioned residential...
    LG - LGD821(Nexus 5) - FAULTY MOTHERBOARD
    I wish to complain regarding the fault in my main PCB for...
    LAVA MOBILE - Internet Not Work
    I bought IRIS X5 on 22/11/2014 and it's been 20 days...
    Jet Airways - Lost Luggage
    I travelled from Dammam to New Delhi on March 28,2015....
    reliance cdma mobile - puk number
    Sir, by mistake I have locked my reliance sim card n now...
    Income Tax Department - PAN CARD - AIXPK4558Q
    Dear Sir/Madam, Pan Card No-AIXPK4558Q is...