Prabhavathi Builders

Consumer complaints and reviews about Prabhavathi Builders

Ranjanin Send email

May 5, 2012

Please dont get any property from this builders

I read the complaints of above clients & am too a client from Prbhavathi Paradise. I would like to know the project names of the above commented clients. Now am damn scared. So far no big complaints except few small complaints from clients who have already occupied. Am very scared friends. Please do provide me more details, so that we can discuss among us, plan how to get the works done/ how to escape from major problems, etc.,
Thanks, RanjaniN. My Email ID: ranjanin2008@gmail.com

May 5, 2012

Thanks, RanjaniN. My Email ID: ranjanin2008@gmail.com
Zeebha2004 Send email

Please dont get any property from this builders

if you meet concern person and if you give request then immediately your problems will be solved in prabhavathi Builders. iam saying with my experience.
Zeebha2004 Send email

Please dont get any property from this builders

Hi friends i dis agree with this comments. Prabhavathi builders are trying to solve our problems but the request given by us is not being reached to concerned person.
Prabhavathi Builders Focus more on middle class families and the flats were given at very reasonable price.

Shrimaan007 Send email

I booked an apartment with them in Nov-2010 and am YET TO GET THE POSSESSION.

The unit is still incomplete and have already paid pre-EMI of more than 2 lakh Rs.

THe plaster from all over the apartment is chipping off.
Worse the Toilet from the neighboring bedroom flat WHICH IS YET TO BE OCCUPIED is leaking into my apartment.

V Murthi Send email

Apr 23, 2012

Please dont get any property from this builders

I am very much agreed, Finally, I am frustrated, I don't have any other option, because in agreement they written long date

i have to wait till date to take action against him. i vacant house and sifted to new rented house. because of his commitment, they cheated with me . now I am very much trouble . I am paying pre- emi as well as rent form last 8 month .

Apr 23, 2012

Reddy_v Send email

Apr 19, 2012

Please dont get any property from this builders

I too agree with the information provided above, prabhavathi builders are the worst builders and they never keep promise, i purchased one flat with them one year back and they promissed it will be ready by end of last Sep (i.e on Sep 2011) still today its now ready, so i suggest dont go for prabhavathi builders flats.
User719133

Agreed
Charu_om Send email

Apr 2, 2012

Please dont get any property from this builders

Yes I agree it is true. it happened with me also.
i am paying Pre EMI From last 6 month,

Be care full specifically marketing team, before booking flat they will talk very nicely one you done you are low priority

If you want to proof ask following things

1 I want to go loan for sbi bank never get

2 I am ready to do registration/booking if you are giving written document you are going to complete these project on this month (as they are going to promise)

3 calculate area what they are saying

4 check the old project and consult him who bought it .which they are saying it is completed never get right person and it is not completed

Apr 2, 2012

Please dont get any property from this builders

Yes I agree it is true. it happened with me also.
i am paying Pre EMI From last 6 month,

If you want to proof ask following things

1 I want to go loan for sbi bank never get

3 calculate area what they are saying

Mar 27, 2012

Please dont get any property from this builders

I wanted to bring to notice of everyone who are planning to buy new flats, Please dont consider "Prabhavati Builders" as an option.
They are one of worst builders.
The time till you register any flat with them, they treat you like masters and once that is done you are their Slaves.

Some of the best features are:
--Only for getting the money/releasing the loan amount they will contact you
--Even if you say of some alterations, they will not do it for you
--They will take their own time in construction, and never give you the flat in the time as mentioned in your sale agreement
--They dont respect the customers and their sentiments
--Initially they will say that there will be 4 floors in the aprtment and then increase that to any number which will further delay your possession
--If you ask about any compensation for the delay, they will ask us to ignore that

I was promised that the flat will be ready before 6 months, and till now they havent completed it.
I kindly request you not to go with any projects constructed by "Prabhavati Builders" bangalore

Satish