Prabhavathi Builders

Consumer complaints and reviews about Prabhavathi Builders

BalajiGPs

Aug 28, 2012

Balaji

"PRABHAVATHI Builder" is an another name for cheaters.

one of my friend purchased a flat in bannerghatta road in the month of Nov 2011 and he was promised that flat will be completed and handled over during March 2012. Now it is 28/Aug/2012 and it still in progress. when I & my friend when to speak to Praveen (MD) of PRABHAVATHI builder. He is not ready to talk nor listen. He is not even thinking of completing and handling over the flats.

My humble request is don't get into any type of transaction with PRABHAVATHI Builders.
Sansar Sheokand Send email

Fraud/Cheat

Bhatharis Send email

Whoever is supporting Prabhavathi Builders, can someone answer below questions:

1) Prabhavathi Builders signed a legal agreement stating they will pay interest/rent for all the months delayed - effective from the date of their original completion date. Now, it has been more than 9 months and the project is not ready. When contacted for interest/rent, the reply was "we are not going to pay any interest or rent. If you want, go to court and file a case".. Is this the professional and legal way of talking to customers and doing the business?
2) Prabhavathi Builders also signed the agreement which states they will compensate for all the sq.ft loss when the project is completed. When asked about this, the reply was again same - "we will not pay and you go file a case"!!

What sort of company is this? A big bogus fraudster which attracts middle class buyers to buy a flat, signs all the papers sometimes even without reading, and then totally disagrees with everything and stabs you at the back... Is this what you all want? There are much much better builders who offer best quality and price at the same time (Century Builders for ex.) and not treat the customers so cheaply...

If anyone was treated the way I have explained, please reply to me coz I am not going to let them continue cheating innocent people. Come what may, I will see to it that they shut their constructions for good and not operate anymore.

Whoever is supporting Prabhavathi Builders, can someone answer below questions:

Srinu Krishna K Send email

Aug 11, 2012

Hi Guys,

I hv booked a flat in Prabhavathi WINDSOR. i approached only SBI for Housing Loan process and which got sectioned with in 15 days.

I hv booked a flat only after checking with my Friends, who has booked nd already occupied.

In my agreement, they clearly mentioned the Project duration/completion time along with the grace period.

Srinu Krishna.K

Aug 11, 2012

Srinu Krishna.K
Dileep_nair26@yahoo.com Send email

Jul 14, 2012

Hi Guys,

Construction field delay is expected, it’s a common trend everywhere, I too agree with Nishaj…

I am not agreeing the concern which Karan_007 wrote here, if Prabhavathi Builder want to cheat us, it’s very much possible without starting the construction… if they have a intention to cheat they no need to think about for finishing or in progress stage, in finishing stage most of the people might paid at least 80% of the total cost, that is the profit stage of builder, the delay is normal in every project it’s depended with so many factors, now a day’s getting a labour in Bangalore is one of the biggest task, I can see maximum delay happened because of the labours issue only… many of the Labours are from North, those guys attitudes are very pathetic they work 2day’s & take 3days’ rest … how builder can trust before giving contract to these guys ? even after this much of challenges Prabhavathi Builders still trying to make as earlier as possible.

I was promised by builder January 2012, but I got the position on May 2012, I was expected 5month delay. When I reach concern person in the builder side, they extended their support & help me to get the position ASAP, same way many of them approached & got the position without much delay…..

I suggest all of you, do not spread negative comment against your builder or apartment, that will keep reduce the cost of your property in future… so if you have any concern pl. reach out to
Concern person & get it done your work…

Dileep (Lotus G1)

Jul 14, 2012

Hi Guys,

Concern person & get it done your work…

Dileep (Lotus G1)
Deepak Reddy Send email

i do agree with nishaj,

Prabhavathi Builders is one of the Best Budgeted Builders in Bangalore..

Deepu
Prabhavathi Lotus
S-12
Nishaj_av Send email

Hi Guys,

The delay in the construction is a common issue accross the builders. I am a existing customer with the Prabhavathi builders. All of you who are complaining must have done research on the builders. I dont believe that you will select a builder blindly.

My experience with the builder is as follows.

1) There is some delay with the builder. To me the builder is trying their level best to complete the project.
2) The minor modifications we required was addressed properly.
3) If there is any issue with the construction then they have rectified the issue on a priority basis.
4) They treat you with respect. I or Anyone who I know had a complaint that the builder has mistreated them.
5) All the higher official have constantly updated us on issues we have raised.
6) I have seem many occassion were they themselves told me some issues which I never noticed.

I agree with Uma and Zeebha. Your concerns may not have reached the right person.

To me Prabhavathi is better than most of the builders in this sector. We should never compare the quality of the work with flats from Poorvankara or Brigade. If you want the same quality then we have to shell out more money. My flat is not yet completed but still i am getting many enquiries on whether I wantto sell my flat. I should say the sq ft rate for my falt has grown 30 - 40% from the day I have bought the flat.

Nishaj
Prabhavathi Lotus F14

i do agree with nishaj,

Prabhavathi Builders is one of the Best Budgeted Builders in Bangalore..

Deepu
Prabhavathi Lotus
S-12

Hi Guys,

My experience with the builder is as follows.

2) The minor modifications we required was addressed properly.
5) All the higher official have constantly updated us on issues we have raised.

Nishaj
Prabhavathi Lotus F14
Umagundanna Send email

Jun 25, 2012

hi,

i do not agree for the comments, yes there were some small problems which got rectified by the builder within 20 days from the date of noticing as you should contact the right person, all the other things have not reached the concerned person, now everything is streamlining and no problems at all . Regarding delay yes it is the problem of all the builders, which is beyond everybody's control and now the service is also good. I can say it is an upcoming company with no problems.

uma

Jun 25, 2012

hi,

uma
karan123

Jun 12, 2012

Now onwards I will address it in my description
Beware of the prabhavathi cheaters, it’s not a builder it is in a single umbrella all cheaters are assembled. They don’t want to do business, they opened a company to earn some money from people within few years and will be vanished from market.
We are 16 people suffering for a single small project not sure how many like us are facing same issue after buying flat from the cheating builder, for us they promised to deliver the flat on Mar12 but still only 70% work done and the way work is going on it will take minimum 3 to 4 months more
In their brochure the list of completed project they have mentioned most of them are not completed so they cheat you from the first step, the outer design will not match with actual construction presented in the brochure so they will cheat with you and with your dream house
Note: Please don’t book PRABHAVATHI’s , it’s an information to all as I am suffering for the same
SO ITS MY SUGGESTION, WARNING ,INFORMATION AND THE TRUTH about the cheating company
If you still don’t believe please come to “ prabhavathi ROSE” at bannerghata road on any Sunday to have a look and to speak with the people
karan123

Jun 12, 2012

Now onwards I will address it in my description
Beware of the prabhavathi cheaters, it’s not a builder it is in a single umbrella all cheaters are assembled. They don’t want to do business they opened a company to earn some money from people within few years and will be vanished from market.
We are 16 people suffering for a single small project not how many like us are facing same issue after buying flat the cheating builder, for us they promised to deliver the flat on Mar12 but still only 70% work done and the way work is going on it will take minimum 3 to 4 months more
In their brochure the list of completed they mentioned most of them are not completed so they cheat you from the first step, the outer designed will not match with actual construction so they will cheat with you and with your dream house
Palanisamy0407 Send email

Jun 5, 2012

Please dont get any property from this builders

Plz keep touch from ur heart, tell ur flat value got increased atleast 30 to 40%, i too agree u paid the interest, but ur r in profit,

As my experience am a existing customer of prabhavathi builders, for my project also got delayed by 3 months, due to Am not given the Alteration, tiles and paint colour selection on time, not only me every body did the same,

Finally which got Good quality delivery from Prabhavathi,

Keep in ur mind before taking the decision, any industry will not able to give 100% customer satisfaction,

Stil u can trust PRABHAVATH BUILDERS and U Can Go Head...

Wish u All the best,

Jun 5, 2012

Finally which got Good quality delivery from Prabhavathi,

Stil u can trust PRABHAVATH BUILDERS and U Can Go Head...

Wish u All the best,

Jun 4, 2012

Palanisamy0407 Send email

May 28, 2012

May 28, 2012

Sambabu

May 26, 2012

Prabhvathi shadow

I want to take flat @ their prabhavathi shadow project. By seeing above comments, now I am re thinking. can any one who really staying any of prabhvathi flats, share your experience.
Ranjanin Send email

May 5, 2012

Please dont get any property from this builders

I read the complaints of above clients & am too a client from Prbhavathi Paradise. I would like to know the project names of the above commented clients. Now am damn scared. So far no big complaints except few small complaints from clients who have already occupied. Am very scared friends. Please do provide me more details, so that we can discuss among us, plan how to get the works done/ how to escape from major problems, etc.,
Thanks, RanjaniN. My Email ID: ranjanin2008@gmail.com

May 5, 2012

Thanks, RanjaniN. My Email ID: ranjanin2008@gmail.com
Zeebha2004 Send email

May 4, 2012

Please dont get any property from this builders

if you meet concern person and if you give request then immediately your problems will be solved in prabhavathi Builders. iam saying with my experience.

snapdeal - to Return dress &sari
    I am Viswanath Reddy from Hyderabad. I placed an order for...
    snapdeal - Order ID: 7924949606
    I buy Hero - HF Deluxe Eco from your site because i...
    Insane Gas - Delay in delivery after billing
    I am M.S.Ramasamy having the indane gas connection from...
    ACT BROADBAND - Don't waste customer's time
    3 weeks prior i applied to your so called fastest net in...
    LIC India PCMC Branch Mumbai - daubal payment
    Ashok Sharma <ashoksharmalic1@gmail.com> 8:30 AM...
    HP Gas - Activation link was not recieved
    Sir, My name is Rajendraprasad, Customer ID:...
    Aircel prepaid - deduction of balance
    8796898416 is my mobile no. My balance was Rs. 21 and the...
    15477 - Wrong Tickets - Response
    Dear romilpatni We are sorry to read about the issue....
    Shelter - Shelter and cleanness
    sir aap bhut try kr rhe hai ki up ke sbhi...
    320896 - non receipt of pension
    (1) Given C.R.S. from services of syndicate bank on...